- Today's 'mos have no sense of history! An event of such monumental importance as the Ben Maisani cuckolding incident and it's forgotten the next week. Tragic!
- Anderson Cooper is one of the most powerful person in US Media. He essentially shut down the cheating story. Whether he is upset or not, he does not want it discussed in the media so he shut it down.
Nobody will talk about it anymore.
- R3 is right. His people shut down the video of him and Ben on a yacht in Croatia and the only people still talking about this is wanna be TMZ sites. AC has a lot of power and friends in media who do his bidding.
- Op is a fat lesbian moderator trolling her own broke ass site. Sad old bitch.
- R3 We should all respect this and do the same if we hope to enshrine AC in the Same League as Walter Cronkite and William R. Murrow. (though I do think it was Edward.)
- Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it...
Which means photos of Ben sucking some Jamaican crackhead's cock in a back alley will surface while he's traipsing through [insert exotic locale here] on Anderson's dime.
- AC and Ben sure seem to be back to normal, but don't worry OP, the fanatic DL fraus who hate Anderson's hot Corsican lover with the intensity of a thousand suns will NEVER forget this pseudo-scandal. You can be sure they'll keep ranting about this for years.
- Anderson has become a laughing stock. The longer he stays with Pepe Le Pew, no one is going to forget the cheating. They are going to bring it up every chance they get.
- The press likes a cheating scandal. Once it became apparent that Ben and Anderson play by a different set of rules... I think they decided to just not "go" there.
- There is no scandal because they never broke up and apparently Anderson never had a problem with those pics to begin with other than the fact that they were made public. They might have an open relationship.
- [quote]the fanatic DL fraus who hate Anderson's hot Corsican lover with the intensity of a thousand suns will NEVER forget this pseudo-scandal
Exactly, r8. Sure enough, wasting no time to confirm your prediction, we get this comment from one of those crazy Andercunts:
[quote]The longer he stays with Pepe Le Pew, no one is going to forget the cheating
- Interesting how Prince Harry has been dumped by his heiress girlfriend after pictures of him cavorting naked in a Las Vegas hotel room were beamed around the world, and Anderson stayed with Ben after those kissing pics. All this makes me think that those pics were probably a lot older than the tabloids claimed they were, and that this wasn't the deal breaker for AC and Ben's relationship that some initially believed it was. Once again, don't trust what the Daily Mail says, they're always fabricating stories.
- The Enquirer lies all of the time too, but it was weird how HuffPo and Life and Style had quotes from "sources" who sounded like they were insiders and knew what was going on, they didn't as it turned out, but for a minute it sounded like there was some truth to it all. I think the NY Daily News came the closest to the truth on this.
- I don't think enough people cared about it. So it just died.
- People cared, it died when it was clear that AC didn't care about the pics or Ben "cheating".
- [quote]Prince Harry has been dumped by his heiress girlfriend after pictures of him cavorting naked in a Las Vegas hotel room were beamed around the world, and Anderson stayed with Ben after those kissing pics.
The heiress girlfriend was only dealing with a prince. Ben is dealing with a queen who seems to be more understanding since she is known for doing the same thing with a variety of tricks.
- So enough with the below-coffeeklatch-grade gossip of these two media whores.
Let's discuss why AC is such a Republican ass kisser. Why does he savage the DNC Chairperson while Republican heavyweights like Karl Rove and the Koch brothers get a free pass. Is AC the gutless, spineless Log Cabinette I think he is?
Just keepin' them honest.
- Anderson is monogamous.
- I don't know if this was posted here before or not, but here's an eyewitness account by the Croatian reporter who shot the footage of AC and Ben on the yacht in Dubrovnik:
[quote]“It was a surprise to see Ben because reports said that he was not on the vacation with them,” said Juric. “They looked very relaxed and very happy together."
I doubt AC and Ben would have looked "very relaxed and very happy together" if this cheating scandal was a big deal to them. I'm sure Anderson didn't enjoy having their relationship discussed in the press, but aside from that, I don't think there was ever any drama between him and Ben, surely nothing close to them breaking up over this.
- Good find R20, there was never a problem, even as the "scandal" broke.
- I never had much respect for Anderson Cooper. Now I have very little. Then again, it doesn't matter either way.
- The only mystery that remains is whether those pics of Ben kissing that other guy were recent or old, because if they were recent, that means they do have an open relationship, if they're old, it may mean that someone was trying to start some trouble between them and failed.
- The more time passes, the more it seems that those "cheating" pics were old. Ben looked so much bigger in the pics of him and Anderson leaving the firehouse that were posted on JustJared than he did in those kissing pics, which were allegedly taken a mere week before.
[quote]if they're old, it may mean that someone was trying to start some trouble between them and failed
Well, we know for a fact that there are some VERY determined people who keep trying to start some trouble between AC and Ben. Remember those DL posters who kept pushing the rumor that Anderson was seeing some guy named Gavin? They were also the source for an article on Queerty claiming that Anderson was dating that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if the same people are behind this made up scandal.
- I don't think AC or Ben have stepped out or in with any other men, they are completely monogamous.
- Even if those pictures were old, that doesn't mean that Anderson was aware of what Ben was doing.
- Of course they have an open relationship. Of course Anderson doesn't care where Ben sticks it, because he's doing the same thing.
They're gay, aren't they? Like duh, no brainer.
- Thank you for the link, r20. Interesting that the Croatian reporter observed that Anderson and Ben were "very relaxed and very happy together". So much for them being torn apart by this. I remember people here were swearing that this would be the end of Benderson. Some even said that Ben had been kicked off the boat. I don't understand why people make up such lies.
- [quote]So enough with the below-coffeeklatch-grade gossip of these two media whores. Let's discuss why AC is such a Republican ass kisser.
If you want to do that, then start your own thread, asshole. Don't hijack this one.
- Is Ben retired?
- R30, Ben owns two bars, Eastern Bock and Bedlam, in the East Village. I also read he's a silent partner in a restaurant in the West Village.
- As long as there's a photo, the gossip sites just make up a story that seems plausible. I read somewhere that rags like The Star used to pay their insiders for gossip but now they no longer pay their sources. Ever since then they just make up headlines and stories and sometimes gets caught being embarrassed.
That's probably why there was less follow up stories from places like the Enquirer. Their headlines were that Anderson Cooper was devastated and kicked off Ben off the boat. They're not about to put out a story that they were wrong about that.
Also the ones that made it seem that Anderson Cooper was consoling himself with new man Andy Cohen--some retracted their stories and others just didn't bother.
Besides everything, Anderson Cooper is in media like them so naturally they're not going to push too far with this. AC probably knows some of their tawdry secrets and does have two shows where he can call them out. There's a little bit of professional courtesy that'll stop them from going all out against AC.
- I feel bad for Cindy Holeman, you could tell she was really hoping that this fake scandal was going to be the final straw that would cause AC and Ben to break up. Nope, no such luck! Imagine her meltdown after getting all her hopes crushed, it must have been EPIC! I'm starting to believe the poster in the other thread who said that she had to be hospitalized, surely it's going to be hard for her to recover from this.
- Ben was all over some new guy last night at the bar. Making out and a blow job in the private bathroom. Trash. Trash. Trash.
- Lies. Lies. Lies R34.
- I gotta laugh at R34's pathetic attempt at starting a new rumor about Bad Boy Ben. Come on crazy frau, I'm sure you can do so much better than that!
Ben doesn't OWN shit!
He "co-owns" Eastern Bloc with 2 other guys, and he "co-owns" Bedlam with another guy (who has a majority stake in the business).
Also, it's not like both bars are hot. Bedlam is still in right now, but Eastern Bloc's heyday is long gone. People don't get rich from being joint owners of a couple of bars...even in New York City. What would bring in the big bucks is if Bedlam or Eastern Bloc were franchised, but they're kind of too New York-centric to really work anywhere else.
- I'd like to know where you got the notion that Ben only owns a minority stake in Bedlam, r37. Even if it were true (which I doubt), I don't see how anyone would be privy to this information.
Funny how desperate some around here are to argue that his bars aren't doing well, or that he doesn't own anything.
- You`re the one who comes across as a frau r36
- A great example of why straight people are anti gay marriage. Marriage is about love and monogamy. And 'mos don't even try to pretend such a thing exists with them.
- Nice of you to defend yourself, R39.
- does it not exist or do the gays just give up on the notion it can?
To read this site you'd be hard pressed to imagine anybody does believe in a stable, committed relationship... I guess if everybody settles you have to wind up settling too.
- Ben owns 5% of Eastern Bloc
The breakdown of Bedlam is:
Strong Child Holdings 65%
John Blair 25%
- Maybe they're in an open relationship. Maybe they're not. But they seem to be over it.
Just like Hillary and Bill.
The nation seems to have accepted they are still together. I think we can handle Ben and Anderson staying together as well.
- R41 is a straight chick
- R44 Not to mention celebrities like Will Smith & His wife in their open relationship or the polyamorous life of Hugh Hefner with Kendra getting her own show & Holly getting her own Vegas pool party. Look at the popularity of Sister Wives & Big Love. I think Americans can somehow handle the many lives & loves of Anderson Cooper.
- Where did you come up with that creative breakdown, R43? For anyone with a basic knowledge of NYC gay nightlife, the notion of John Blair owning any part of Bedlam is ridiculous. Blair is about as uncool as it gets, and the idea of him being involved in a hipster bar in the East Village is laughable. Only a clueless frau like you would think that such a theory is plausible.
- Wow, r47 really is on the attack isn't she? And she obviously knows nothing about John Blair.
- I'm not a straight chick, but I know you are, R45. And a crazy one at that.
- I don't think R43/R48 has any concept of the kind of place that John Blair operates, or what his "brand" means to gay New Yorkers.
- twenty five percent is just a small percentage. Probably allows him a big tax write off or something.
- It's pretty funny to watch clueless fraus like R43/R48 and R51 tripping all over themselves talking about shit they know nothing about, like NYC gay nightlife or John Blair's clubs.
- What is funny is how worked up you get.
- I'm not worked up r53, but unlike you, I know what I'm talking about, that's all. It's interesting that you would be so eager to defend R43/R48's bullshit. I wonder why.
- Anderson Cooper has tried to make everyone forget about his boyfriend cheating except that Anderson hasn't forgotten. I'm sure their relationship is under a lot of stress. Being publicly humiliated on the Internet worldwide is a tough thing to forget.
They will work through it, or they'll split. But the cat is out of the bag. They're relationship isn't as perfect as may have been previously thought.
- Please do not bother Andy now, he is reporting on the storm that CNN said could be MAJOR
- What is so funny R54 is how serious you take silly posts on a silly thread.So what if John Blair threw some cash to one of his former rent boys to start a club.
- What's even funnier is watching you R57 going out of your way to defend a "silly post on a silly thread" when said "silly post" is patently false. Why are you so keen on defending other people's lies? I guess it's all the same to you as long as one is going after the despised "rent boy" that is Mr Maisani. You wouldn't let something as trivial as the truth get in the way of your bile.
As a longtime gay New Yorker who's been to his share of John Blair's parties, I can tell you that R43's claim is simply preposterous. For some reasons, this seems to upset you deeply R57. Why is that?
- I don't think anyone will remember or care about Anderson's bf scandal when there are so many others out there, like Prince Harry for instance and the inevitable Lohan incident. He's already moved on and so have the people who supposedly would be the ones who were "upset" over it. It's over and done.
- Cooper is an elder gay. Even if you're rich and famous with a good family name, you have to just take whatever you can get.
Ben is far too goodlooking for Cooper to throw away. He is just gonna have to learn that beggars can't be choosers.
- [quote]I don't think anyone will remember or care about Anderson's bf scandal when there are so many others out there
I agree, aside from the hysterical Ben-hating Anderfraus on DL who'll insist that this is the scandal of the century, most people have already moved on.
- R60, there are lots of men out there who want Anderson, he wouldn't be hurting for men if Ben left him and it's not all about him being rich and famous, there are guys who DO think he's hot on his own, "eldergay" or not, he's still quite attractive and appealing to most people, just not here.
- R57's argument is pretty typical of the Ben-hating Anderfraus' strategy: first they come up with some fake rumor or allegation, then when someone dares to challenge their claims, they turn the table around and ridicule the person for taking it all too seriously. They say stuff like "Why are you being so stuck up about this, we're only having fun here with a little bit of gossip, etc...", which allows them to stretch the truth and plant lies without taking responsibility for it.
- Jesus Christ. Anderson is 45 years old. He is not an eldergay.
- Is what R33 said is true? Did crazy Cindy really have a breakdown upon realizing that Ben was still in AC's life and had to be rushed to the hospital?
- I don't know if that's true or not R65, but you can tell she's really pissed off at Ben right now by reading all the angry comments she posted on Just Jared where the pics of him and AC leaving the firehouse were posted. It's the usual retarded cray-cray talk about Ben being a gold digger using AC, about AC being a fool for taking him back, and how this will ruin his career. She thinks she's being subtle by hiding behind various aliases, but the shit she writes is so nutty that you can always tell it's her. Poor loony needs to pay more attention to that crusty old vajay-jay of hers instead of obsessing about the love life of a famous gay couple.
- Yes, she did, r65. She'll be going into assisted living for several weeks after she leaves the hospital on Wednesday.
- Who is weirder? This woman, who is a crazed superfan of Anderson Cooper or those of you who track her every move?
- No need to track her every move R68, this crazy cunt is pretty much omnipresent wherever AC and Ben are discussed, including of course DL. Unless you think that there's another person out there who harbors the same kind of obsessive hatred for those two, which seems rather unlikely.
- I think AC's handling this brilliantly. Not addressing it at all, living his life as if nothing happened. Bravo. People are losing interest due to his determined lack of response. Even these threads are getting boring and tired. Other celebs should take note.
- I can't believe he keeps Ben.
- The best part about this non-scandal is to watch how upset the pearl-clutching Anderfraus are over the fact that AC and Ben are still together. For that reason alone, I hope those two stay together for a VERY LONG TIME.
- How do you pronounce Ben in French? Buun?
- [quote]How do you pronounce Ben in French?
- My guess is that it is not... a scandal.
- It's only a scandal when one of the parties has been betrayed and obviously Anderson brushed it right off or it never meant anything to him to begin with.
- "People are losing interest"
That would require that people had interest in the first place. Much like his coming out, this was a non story for the general public.
But what do you expect when he comes in dead last every night. The public is over him and has been for quite some time.
- It was a big story when it first happened, people were very interested, check out the comments on Gawker, Daily Mail, Huff Po, there were TONS of comments and interest, don't pretend there wasn't. When AC looked like there was nothing wrong and he and Ben were together, the story was over.
- [quote]When AC looked like there was nothing wrong and he and Ben were together, the story was over
Exactly, he controlled the spin.
- I still think the pictures pre-date the relationship b/w Ben and Anderson. I also agree with a previous poster who suggested that the photos almostt look like professional portrait photography.
- This is what happens when clueless fraus project their antiquated hetero-normative morality onto a progressive gay couple. Straight women shouldn't try to discuss gay relationships because they're clearly so ill-equipped for that. Meanwhile, how many of their straight husbands were getting strangely turned on by those scorching pics of studly Ben and his hot piece sucking face in the park?
- I'm surprised those pics of Ben kissing that guy haven't been bought up by AC's people.
- Anderson is like every other Republican when it comes to homosexuality. He's clearly ashamed of it and does his best to hide it as much as he can. Nothing remotely progressive about it.
Some of you really need to get out of the basement.
- I guess he came out publicly so he could hide the fact that he's gay then.
- [quote]Some of you really need to get out of the basement
Says the creepy basement-dweller.
- "His people shut down the video of him and Ben on a yacht in Croatia and the only people still talking about this is wanna be TMZ sites. AC has a lot of power and friends in media who do his bidding."
So wrong.... The reason people stopped talking about it is because it is a non- factor. They don't care and stop acting like you're in his circle and know this information first hand!
- Stop acting like YOU know any more R86, because you DON'T. You say the same shit over and over like you know more than the people you accuse of not knowing, but you ain't no insider you just want to throw a fit because someone said something you disagree with.
- This is how AC said he'd handle it from Day One. And he obviously meant it.
You may question his journalistic talent, political views or if he's a bossy bottom, but you can't question his determination and drive.
- People stopped talking about it because Anderson has been out of town for the week.
- Obviously Anderson doesn't think the scandal is over...
Sunday was DVF's fashion show and he skipped it. He has been going to her shows for years and years. Obviously he was too afraid to be around the paparazzi that would be there.
This is very telling. He is still running from the paps over this. For all we know they may be still following his every move trying to get pics of him with Ben or other men.
When he was in Charlotte Thursday night and left the DNC he was chased by paparazzi and fans down the street. He ran into the Ritz and into the men's bathroom to avoid them. This was written up in one of the NY papers. Forget which one now. So the paps are still hounding him. And Ben wasn't even in Charlotte with him, just imagine how they must be in NY following him.
- It was the New York Times that wrote about him ducking into the men's room to avoid the paparazzi/fans. If its that bad in Charlotte it must be a living hell in NYC. Running is not the answer but that seems to be how he deals with everything, by running.
- Have you even read the NYTimes article, R91? Because it makes it clear that everyone, not just AC, was being hounded by fans in Charlotte. Nowhere in that piece is there a any mention of the so-called "scandal". R90 and R91 are projecting here.
- Anderson has been to many of these conventions yet was never chased by paparazzi. Not until this go round, and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see why.
Nowhere else did I see other stars running and hiding from the paps.
Why did he skip DVF's show then? He never misses her show. He didn't want to deal with the paparazzi, bottom line.
- Andy Cohen was just on with Kathie Lee and Hoda. They asked him if he was dating Anderson. He looked scared shitless and did not say a word. He wouldn't give them an answer either way just sat there looking too scared to say anything. They finally moved on.
- I was two rows behind AC, Ben, Andy Cohen at the Madonna concert over the weekend. It was clear that Anderson and Ben are a couple...Anderson is a little awkward in person. Andy Cohen was clearly with a date... Very hot guy looked to be aound the same age.
- It's obvious Cohen wants people to believe he is dating Anderson. It gets him and his lame show more attention. He is a fame whore after all.
Anderson was at the Madonna show with not only Cohen but Bedlam's coowner among others. So really, how evident could it be he is dating Ben? Unless they were holding hands or kissing not much proof there. Just a bunch of guys out at a show.
- Thank you R95 for your info. Finally something that sounds remotely like gossip on an AC thread, as opposed to R93's usual angry tirade about what a loser AC is, and how much she hates his relationship with Ben.
- [quote]So really, how evident could it be he is dating Ben? Unless they were holding hands or kissing not much proof there. Just a bunch of guys out at a show.
I guess R97 has never seen two gay guys together. Even if there are no kisses involved, it's usually not so difficult to see what goes on between two men.
R96 said this:
[quote]It was clear that Anderson and Ben are a couple
It seems that regardless of whether they were actually kissing and holding hands, the fact that they're a couple was pretty obvious to a casual observer.
- Anderson spoke about coming out on his talk show. Basically he just reiterated the exact stuff from his email he used to come out with.
He did not mention Ben or even remotely hinted he was seeing anyone. Another slap in the face?
- Kissing pics or not, nothing's changed for them in 3 years! Strange that we're still debating whether or not they are a couple.
- Ben is a casual side-piece who openly has his own lovers. Why would Anderson mention him?
- I don't think they have an open relationship at all.
- HuffPO Gay has the video, from this morning, of Anderson discussing why he came out.
Kristen brings it up and he gets nervous and blushes. He even says he is nervous talking about it. Why, if he is OK with himself being gay, is he nervous and blushing?
- [quote]even says he is nervous talking about it. Why, if he is OK with himself being gay, is he nervous and blushing?
It's not surprising that he would be nervous about admitting he's gay on his talk show. His coming out was much more than an average person coming out. It was an admission that the TV personality who touts "Keeping Them Honest" was not being honest about himself with his talk show audience for the entire first season. While he was slamming others on his other show for not being honest, he was being less than honest with his fans.
- He wasn't lying about anything, he just kept that part of his life private. I think he's just nervous to talk about it because he's never done it in public, with an audience - it's new for him.
- [quote]I think he's just nervous to talk about it because he's never done it in public, with an audience - it's new for him.
You're right, r105. It all goes back to his experience. He wasn't ever nervous in discussing Toddlers & Tiaras because in his toddler days he wore makeup, fabulous dresses and tiaras. You make so much sense Anderfrau. Now we understand why he gets nervous. Thanks for your valuable input.
- Since when has Anderson talked about being GAY in public, on TV R106? He's NEVER done it so you don't think he'd be a LITTLE nervous about doing it for the FIRST time? Wow, I know you have to get your daily digs about AC and his fans in, but at least try to be logical when you do it.
- A roach crawled out of my pussy just now. Should I fumigate?
- [quote]He's NEVER done it so you don't think he'd be a LITTLE nervous about doing it for the FIRST time?
Why are you continuing to flail this forum with your stupidity, r107-r105?
If every person on TV only talked about things they've previously discussed there would never be anything new introduced on TV, Anderfrau.
Do you think Oprah got nervous when introducing her long lost family member to the audience? Do you think Judge Judy gets nervous when deciding a case that involves something never on her show previously? Do you think Ellen gets nervous every time she has a first-time guest on her show? Do you think Scott Pelley was nervous when he interviewed a Navy SEAL for the first time?
- Yes, I think ANDERSON COOPER who has always been a VERY PRIVATE PERSON and NEVER discussed his PRIVATE LIFE or SEXUALITY in front of a NATIONAL AUDIENCE would be NERVOUS about doing it for the FIRST TIME R109 and if you are that illogical and stubborn that you can't see it, there's no reason to even listen to you.
- IMO Anderson has serious hang ups about being gay. That's why he has stayed closeted for so long. It's also why he ran and hid when he came out and why til this day he hasn't done any interviews with anyone.
And if he didn't need a ratings boost I doubt he would have came out at all!
He may claim he's not ashamed but his actions speak louder than his words! Don't they Mr. Maisani?
- Why all the anger Anderfrau, R110?
Please explain how he has "NEVER discussed his PRIVATE LIFE." Should we buy into your silly excuses and pretend he never talked about the suicide of his brother? Should we pretend he never mentioned the death of his father? Should we all claim we've never seen his mother on his talk show?
You're living in some strange world, Anderfrau.
- Oprah should interview Anderson and Ben at their home for her Next Chapter show!
- r113 That would be cool but it will never happen. He can't even mention Ben's name much less do an interview saying they are a couple.
Besides that, Anderson wouldn't give those ratings to Oprah, he would do that on his own show for the ratings.
He didn't mention Ben today and probably never will on the talk show.
- I am in no way defending the benderfrau so let's just make that clear but at least AC talked about being gay in public instead of sending a letter to a blogger. It's a start and I think it took a lot of courage.
- I'm not angry at all AChaterfrau, aka R112, but you are rather thick, so I have to emphasize.
- Trying to argue with R112 is exhausting. She always wants to have the last word, no matter what. R116 should just ignore her. Why engage the angry nut? No matter what Anderson does or doesn't do, she'll always find fault with him. That much is clear by now, so why engage in a fruitless conversation with someone who's absolutely incapable of conceiving of any other way to look at things besides her own warped perspective?
- "No matter what Anderson does or doesn't do, she'll always find fault with him."
Do you know R112 personally? Your acting like you do R117. I'm one of those people that was baffled because he wouldn't speak about being gay publicly but since he has we should support him. At least on that subject matter. Everyone is entitled to there opinions but I think we should at least give AC credit for speaking about it in front of millions of people.
- "A roach crawled out of my pussy just now. Should I fumigate?"
As long as you fumigate your ass too.
- R117, you are absolutely right.
- [quote]Do you know [R112] personally? Your acting like you do [R117].
I don't have to know r112 personally to realize that she's incapable of having a normal conversation, R118. All you need to do is read her angry comments.
However, I find it rather interesting that just when she has disappeared, you appear out of nowhere to defend her, R118. I wonder why...
- He's nervous, I assume, because he worries about what people will think. Lots of gay people still do. It isn't always an easy world. Plus, maybe he isn't actually comfortable in his own skin. His own, pasty, doughy white skin... yech... who needs him?
- I need him. Who needs you R122?
- Well, generally people who know I exist.
- You're not needed here R122.
- Is this the crazy frau of previous note?
- That would be you R122.
- Isn't it funny that R112 has disappeared without a trace, and so has her champion R118. Now who's creating multiples, hmm?
- [quote]ANDERSON COOPER who has always been a VERY PRIVATE PERSON and NEVER discussed his PRIVATE LIFE
But we really do need you here, r125.
Please hit us with your brilliance!!! Explain some things the puzzle us. We need your valuable viewpoint, Anderfrau.
Explain how Anderson, who has "NEVER discussed his PRIVATE LIFE" writes about his brother's suicide in a book yet you think it's not part of his private life (see above quote in box). Give us your reasons for this not being part of anyone's "PRIVATE LIFE."
Explain how Anderson, who has "NEVER discussed his PRIVATE LIFE" brings his mother on TV to talk about his brother's suicide, yet you think it's not part of his private life (see above quote in box). Give us your reasons for this not being part of his "PRIVATE LIFE" and his mother's "PRIVATE LIFE."
Back up your claims at r110, angry Anderfrau.
No doubt, there are some who may think you can't back up your claims and that you're a total nutcase, off your rocker, and in need of additional meds. Can you prove them wrong? Prove to everyone that Anderson Cooper has "NEVER discussed his PRIVATE LIFE."
- She can't manage sanity, you think logic is suddenly going to grace her?
- My, R129 is getting really angry now. Why is she so invested in what Anderson Cooper chooses to discuss when it comes to his private life? Is it a requirement for every public person to share absolutely everything with their adoring fans?
- Well, let's see, when were they declared an official couple publicly? OK, we do know they are together, but what is the status of their relationship? Was there ever a press release or even an email from Anderson to one of his media cronies? They're not married. They could very possibly just be fuck buddies. Not to mention it doesn't amount to a hill o' beans in most of our sad little lives.
- It's not about Anderson, r131. It's about the Anderfraus who make up lies like the angry Anderfrau at r110. Are you another Anderfrau, r131, who also claims he never discusses his private life? Does he or doesn't he?
- [quote]Not to mention it doesn't amount to a hill o' beans in most of our sad little lives
Yet here you are vehemently taking a side in this argument, r132. Why is that, if it really means nothing to you?
- There's no reason on earth why Mr. Cooper would mention his partner and their a casual, open relationship. He had a hard enough time admitting (and in this case 'admitting' is appropriate) that he's gay.
- From the other thread:
[quote]Anderson saying he's been out to his family, friends, and co-workers FOR YEARS is the biggest slap in the face of the homophobic stalkerfraus who are constantly posting on the AC threads on DL. This is a real betrayal for them, which is why they're so outraged right now.
I agree 100%.
- Anderson couldn't possibly talk about having a boyfriend publicly since he wasn't out publicly. So how is it a lie? He's spoken only about his mom/dad/brother, but he never talked about relationships, he would side-step, talk in general terms (Loveline) or deflect altogether. Some people thought he just might be asexual because he was so quiet about that.
- I'm sure he was much more comfortable being thought of as asexual.
- R121 and R128 you are paranoid schizophrenics. Nobody around here creates "multiples but the benderfrau. Everybody else has an opinion and they state it without being scurred.
- R136 When you take the time out to search another thread , find a comment, and bring it over to a new thread that is CLASSIC benderfrau stalkish behavior and very telling. All they do is stalk people's post all day long. It's cray cray but oh well most of us already knew that.
- Some of the folks at d-list are giving their opinion on Ben's alleged stepping out. One of the comments really stood out.
...this whole thing just reeeeeks of a set up...
...AC may have broken this thing off a while ago but this guy agreed ($$) to make it look like he was the one stepping out to generate public sympathy for the ubiquitous Mr. Cooper...
...wouldn't put anything past AC...he 'articled' with the CIA during...and after...college I believe...
...you learn certain disinformational skills in that outfit and you're never actually allowed to 'quit'....
Hmmmmm???? Very interesting comment. Does anybody else think it was a set-up.
- [quote]...wouldn't put anything past AC...he 'articled' with the CIA during...and after...college I believe...
He really believes that? That's just sad.
- Isn't it ironic that the very person who accuses other posters of "stalkish behavior" because they quote a comment from another thread is then quoting a comment that was posted on another site herself (I'm looking at you R141/R142)? So let me quote her now:
[quote]When you take the time out to search another thread , find a comment, and bring it over to a new thread that is CLASSIC benderfrau stalkish behavior and very telling
Really R141? Then how come you then wrote R142, in which you did exactly what you just described (you actually searched another site, and read through all the comments there, which must have taken a lot more time than simply looking up another thread on DL)? Are you so crazy that the first comment was written by one of your personalities, and then the second by another? Should we refer to you as Sybil now?
- Did you all see that the cheating scandal was brought up and talked about on 20/20?
It was about celebs or their significant others being caught cheating in public. They showed the pic of Ben kissing the guy and said Anderson Cooper's boyfriend got caught sucking face with another man only weeks after Anderson came out.
The video is on ATA if you want to see it.
Bet AC isn't too happy because people keep bringing it up and putting it on TV.
- A mention of Anderson and Ben at Madonna's concert.
- Funny r146 that's the exact thing someone came here yesterday and said. They give the info here to the NY paper? Or do they read here and combined the couple thing with the box suite siting.
They weren't affectionate but you could tell they are a couple. Right? He's never looked like a couple with anyone in public and wouldn't do anything to show it in a suite or no. People need to stop making up stuff, seriously.
- r147 I was initially quite skeptical of r95 's post but the bit in NY Daily News sounds like a different person, to me at least. Even if they are from the same person, there was also a sighting of them on Sunday from someone on Twitter.
- I saw some odd tweets the other day that were sent to a bunch of the entertainment sites like Gawker, Socialite Life, Queerty, etc which asked them whether or not they'd heard about a big party Anderson threw in the Hamptons on Saturday and the tweeter suggested that it might be because AC and Ben got married. We know where they were on Saturday night, but I thought it was interesting to see a rumor-starter in action and maybe that's how some of the stories that end up on those sites come about.
- [quote]They weren't affectionate but you could tell they are a couple. Right?
Funny how R147 twists the words of the Daily News item to question the accuracy of a report she doesn't like. Here's the actual quote from the Daily News:
[quote]“They weren’t OVERLY affectionate, but it was obvious they are a couple”
A couple can be affectionate without being overly so, but of course R147 knows that full well.
Besides, I don't understand why she's trying to contest this: even without this Daily New report, we've already known for a fact that AC and Ben were at that concert together on Saturday. Both of them posted a pic of Madonna performing on stage on their Instagram.
- Here's the Daily News item, in toto:
Anderson Cooper seemed to have put the past — and the park — behind him at Saturday night’s Madonna concert at Yankee Stadium. The anchorman pre-gamed in Madonna’s suite with Ben Maisani, his long-time boyfriend who was photographed kissing another man in an NYC park last month. “They weren’t overly affectionate, but it was obvious they are a couple,” says an eyewitness who spotted the handsome pair along with Andy Cohen and a few pals.
- I'm starting to really doubt that AC and Ben EVER had an open relationship at all. The pics of that guy with Ben had to be old. Anderson and Ben are inseparable.
- R148 - Link to the sighting please? Where were they, since Anderson was a no show at the DVF fashion show?
- r153 Doesn't say much, just that he saw them together.
- R154 Thanks. I just wondered if they snuck into DVF without the papz seeing them, but it doesn't sound like it.
- "Really R141? Then how come you then wrote R142, in which you did exactly what you just described"
The difference between you and I R144 (and it's a big difference) is that article was from another site that I ran across reading about another celebrity. YOU live 24/7 in this thread and trolldar every comment you don't agree with, as if it makes any difference when you bring it up. Just like a child would do.
- Funny [R146] that's the exact thing someone came here yesterday and said. They give the info here to the NY paper? Or do they read here and combined the couple thing with the box suite siting.
There are posters here R148 that leak information to the major rags ie...queerty, the inquirer, the post etc. I've seen this happen. This is more than likely what happened. Someone saw AC at the concert but to make the event look jucier than it was a "so called" insider probably made-up the info about them being a couple but not too overly affectionate. The whole cheating incident reeks of a set up anyways. I've always thought AC was in on the whole thing.
- Also R147 this is the same newspaper that spotted AC attending a party with another guy(someone other than Ben) a few months ago when AC and Ben had reportedly broken up. The reports say the two were on bikes and took different pathways leaving so the paparazzi would't harass them. If the daily news snitch wants us to believe the Madonna concert siting then we have to believe the other observation of AC being with another guy.
- I am somewhat interested in AC and his politics and coming out. I think, so far, he has done the gay community a major disservice the way he has handled things.
But I have stopped reading these threads. The bickering makes them unreadable.
- I learned from Anderson, a well known gay man, that "cookie" is another slang word or euphemism for the female genitalia. He said he was eating some woman's cookies backstage at his daytime show and then he added "so to speak" and that it was not something you'd hear him say very often, or how about at ALL. I do enjoy his nasty sense of humor that sneaks out every now and then.
- Here's a pic of AC and Ben taken yesterday (9/12/12) at Gloria Vanderbilt's art opening in Manhattan:
- That pic of Ben is terrible.
Time to trade in/up for a newer, better, faster model.
- AC has been with Ben for 4 years now and doesn't look like he's remotely looking to find a replacement, R162. But keep dreaming.
- Ben never looks comfortable in a suit.
- I disagree, I think Ben looks totally comfortable in that suit. He looks really hot all dressed up, I like to see him like that.
- Damn, Ben looks like he is tweaking like hell! He has that tweaker gaunt face, sweaty, nasty, greasy look and those slanted tweaker eyes. Rumor is he's back on meth, I believe it! Ugh
And I agree, that man and suits do not go together. He looks SO uncomfortable and out of place. And why, yet again, is he standing back by himself, away from everyone? Second class citizen or what? Ha Ha Ha
- R166 maybe you're the one on meth. You certainly tweak like crazy if there's even a picture or post on Ben that's on here. The man's not even a celebrity, just the celebrity boyfriend so your hostility makes you seem deranged. No wonder Celebrities hold on so tightly to their privacy. Who needs to have this level of craziness anywhere near them.
- R166's post drips with bitterness, jealousy, craziness and bile. Why would anyone be so worked up over a simple photo?
[quote]No wonder Celebrities hold on so tightly to their privacy. Who needs to have this level of craziness anywhere near them.
Exactly r167. Poor Anderson, I feel sorry for him that he attracts cray-cray bitches like R166.
- Ben is definitely using again. He feels invulnerable now that Anderson didn't kick his ass out after the cheating, and he doesn't care that Anderson hates drugs. He's not hiding his habit anymore.
- 161 certainly made the Benderson Fraus happy today.
- I think it would be more accurate to say that r161 certainly made the Ben-hating fraus angry today. Every time a new pic of AC and Ben together shows up, they have a collective meltdown. Their hysterical shrieks of anger can be felt all the way to China.
- I wonder how many years AC was with Steve. More than 3 years maybe?
- Why is Ben looking so haggard lately? He's got some serious facial wasting going on...which might explain why Andy's keeping him (sero-discordant relationships rarely work out).
- [quote]I wonder how many years AC was with Steve.
Is he the guy who owned the L.I. house with AC?
- my bf gym buddy fucked Ben last night in the park
- Ben looks hella fine in a suit only thing wrong with his look is that fugly ass hair cut. Give it up R162: AC is holding on tight to that man.
- [quote]Ben looks hella fine in a suit only thing wrong with his look is that fugly ass hair cut
r177 thinks that putting a rose in a puddle of vomit, makes the vomit look "hella fine."
If he's got a "fugly ass hair cut," he doesn't look "hella fine" in that photo.
- As someone said in the other thread, Ben is has an uber-butch look. Given than most DL posters are either fraus or femmy gays, it's not surprising that they don't like a big, masculine-looking, muscular gay guy with a crew cut. Personally, I think Ben is incredibly hot, and I love his haircut. To each his own.
- R179 Hold up...some of us fraus like big, masculine-looking, muscular gay guy with a crew cut.
- Ben is very sexy, even Anderson looks hot when his hair is close-cropped.
- That's great, R180. Welcome to my club!
- R180, you got to admit that most DLers tend to not like big, muscular gay guys. It's like an alternate gay universe here where the rules are the opposite of those in real life: most gay guys I know love men who look like Ben, but somehow on DL, all you hear are posters calling him ugly and unattractive. It's very strange.
- [quote]It's like an alternate gay universe here where the rules are the opposite of those in real life: most gay guys I know love men who look like Ben, but somehow on DL, all you hear are posters calling him ugly and unattractive
I've often wondered about that too, R183. I used to chalk it up to bitter queens being jealous of anyone hot, but then I realized that most of the posters on those AC threads are straight women, half of whom are completely insane, so I now believe that's the reason why we're dealing with Bizarro world rules around here. In the real (gay) world, Ben is a 9 or 10, while AC is a 5 or 6 at best.
- Ben WAS attractive, but lately he's been looking haggard. It also appears that he cut his mustache, which has made his face look even more plain. The truth is, without the jacked body, Ben would not be considered that good-looking.
- I don't see how anyone could describe him as looking haggard, R185. I think he looks fine with or without the mustache. He looks more boyish clean shaven.
Ben ain't got no alibi!
He ugly, yeah yeah, he ugly!
- Bitches please. Ben does not hold a candle to Pablo the side piece, that Anderson keeps tucked away.
- I love how posters keep saying Ben is "big" - his muscles may be big, but he's about 5' 9". That's hardly big.
- Ben is a stud. Waaaaayyyyy hotter than AC. But shhhh, don't tell the delusional AC fraus around here, or they'll cut you!
- R178 What's your damm problem? I think he looks really fine in that suit but the haircut looks stupid. What the hell does vomit and throwing roses in puddles...well no need to repeat it that shit. You are so stupid. Why so jealous? AC will never have sex with. Bahaaha.
- Here's an article on the Obama fundraiser at Eastern Bloc last week. It looks like it was a pretty cool crowd. I didn't realize Sean Avery and Nate Berkus attended.
- [quote]sick of all the Ben haters
Sick of all the morons like r191 who see "Ben haters" where they don't even exist.
Ben is a hot, hunky guy whose haircut works well with casual clothes. The haircut doesn't look right on someone wearing a suit, therefore Ben doesn't look good in a suit at the pictured event.
No doubt, R191 doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend anything that makes sense, and a smart guy like Ben would run fast and far if he ever encountered the fool at 191.
- R193 sure feels invested in Ben's haircut! So what, Ben got a military-styled haircut, who cares? It's not that unusual a look anyway, half of the guys I know get their hair cut like that, especially during the summer.
- [quote]while AC is a 5 or 6 at best.
I wouldn't be too sure of this folks. AC sure gets a big share of guys saying he's hot and sexy along with lots of declarations of how much they want him too, it's not just straight women doing that, don't kid yourselves folks. I see this all over the net, he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but to say gay men aren't attracted to him is pretty disingenuous.
R192, thanks for that article.
- I see the Benderfrau have taken over this thread. Typical since AC tweeted he was in LA this weekend working. They have to be benderfrau because there's no chance in hell ALL these post about Ben are authentic. Just not possible.
Ben looks hideous. Like a washed-up gremlin. He's getting uglier by the day. It doesn't matter how big his muscles are. Nothing will wipe away that ugly assed face.
Not even plastic surgery...
- Another thing nothing will wipe away is AC's love of Ben's face.
- This is not Anderson's hand in the pic. AC has long fingers and slim hands, the hands in this pic are short and stubby. It's Ben.
- Ben has a face that only a mother could love...which is why Gloria is a fan.
- I think you're right R198, these are definitely not AC's hands. It looks like Ben went to LA with him this time.
[quote]Ben looks hideous. Like a washed-up gremlin. He's getting uglier by the day.
R196's over-the-top comment shows how blinded she is by her hate for Ben. I don't care how she feels about him, no one in their right mind would describe him as "hideous". She's as bad as those who are constantly calling AC an "albino ferret".
- Why is r196 obsessed with this "Benderfrau" she keeps bringing up over and over? She reminds me of the poster who kept bringing up this person Carol Hubbard (remember that one?) anytime someone argued with her on the old AC threads.
- [quote]Ben got a military-styled haircut, who cares? It's not that unusual a look anyway, half of the guys I know get their hair cut like that, especially during the summer.
R194 is halfway there but doesn't have the brainpower to go all the way. Ben has a military-styled haircut, not a typical business man's haircut.
A military-styled haircut looks great on a guy in a military uniform but Ben isn't wearing a military uniform. A military-styled haircut looks great on a guy in casual clothes, but Ben isn't wearing casual clothes in the photo.
Can you take it one more step r194 to figure why Ben doesn't look right in a business man's suit in that photo? If you're a true Benderfrau there's no way you can take that giant step. To do so would mean you're open to a "Ben hater" accusation from r191.
- R202 sounds like she's rather lacking in the brain power department herself. All this time and effort spent discussing a fucking haircut!
- [quote]All this time and effort spent discussing a fucking haircut!
Perhaps you can't wrap your mind around the fact that there's no gossip to relate about the subject couple, r203. Meanwhile, it's fun to annoy the Benderson fraus like you.
You Benderson fraus are desperate to scream "Ben Hater" at anyone who doesn't drool over every move the guy makes. You Benderson fraus fall apart if someone mentions that AC's ratings are in the basement.
Since there's no gossip, we just add to the collaborative fiction that's in the front row of every Anderson Cooper thread. I hope r197 returns to add to the fiction.
- R204 sees Benderson fraus everywhere. Paranoiac much?
- The pic could have been old or they have an understanding it's over Ben and Ac were just pictured at AC's mom art gallery last wednesday.
- The pic isn't old, it was taken last week R206.
I love how desperate you are to spin this so that it fits your alternate reality world where AC and Ben aren't together (even though they were shown together on that yacht in Dubrovnik, they were photographed at the firehouse the week following their return from Croatia, they were seen at Yankee Stadium the following weekend enjoying Madonna's concert, and now this pic of them at Gloria's opening).
For two people who are supposedly over, they do spend a lot of time together. I don't remember Anderson spending that much time with Cesar once they broke up (come to think of it, he didn't seem to have have spent another minute in his company as soon as their relationship ended)! Strange how inseparable he and Ben are since they allegedly broke up, don't you think R206?
- [quote]R204 sees Benderson fraus everywhere
You'll see one in your mirror 205
- AC was very excited about that scene in that Emma Watson movie with the gay guy standing up for himself and the scene where another guy said that people choose the type of people they think they deserve in relationships - AC said it was an aha moment for him. Maybe he dated people who didn't treat him the way he wanted because he thought he deserved bad treatment at the time. Now he has Ben and things are good.
- R209, it was a great interview, I really liked Emma Watson on today's show. I like how Anderson shows more of his personality on his talk show now that he's out. He said the scene when Ezra Miller confronts the bully who calls him a fag was really powerful in that it shows a gay teenager not as a victim but as an empowered person who'll fight back.
[quote]. Maybe he dated people who didn't treat him the way he wanted because he thought he deserved bad treatment at the time.
I thought about the same thing too when I watched that part of the interview. I wonder if that was an oblique reference to a past bf on Anderson's part. His relationship with Cesar seemed to be quite volatile, as they were constantly on and off. Maybe he was thinking about him when he talked about dating people who didn't treat him the way he deserved. From the way he was talking about this, he seems to have learned his lesson.
- True R210, he seems happier now so I think he's probably abandoned whatever he may have done in the past regarding relationships. I like that he's opening up a little about his life and his feelings on the daytime show.
I didn't even know who Emma Watson was, I'm not into Harry Potter, I was expecting someone else, but she turned out to be interesting and she seemed nice. I also liked Ezra Miller - he reminded me of Russel Brand with all that hair.
- Anderson is leading with that damaging Romney video tonight, and he's really not allowing Ari Fleischer to paint this as anything but what it is, an incredibly dismissive and arrogant statement about half of the population. So much for Anderson being a pro-Romney toadie.
- Well the Romney video speaks for itself and AC is no fool - he's not going to appear to be backing up Ari's predictable spin on something so outrageous.
- Ben Maisani is uglier than all fucking shit. Anderson is talking in a circle with a bunch of high-falutin' friends/relatives of his while his dick waits off to the side waiting for his moneybag to take him home.
- I love how R214 is besides herself that her precious Coops is stuck on his studly French sex god! Poor dear is so upset, she's going to get an ulcer, lol.
- R209 Or maybe it was an aha moment for him as to why he stays with Ben despite the "park" pictures and having his love life played out in the tabloids. Could go either way.
- R214 has it all wrong and AC and Ben prove that whenever they continue to be seen together.
- R216, if he felt that way he would've dumped Ben a while ago. He wouldn't need a movie to push him into that. I think he's talking pre-Ben, especially since he and Ben are still together. I doubt he's just going to break up with Ben anytime soon.
- R218 - Didn't say he was going to break up with Ben any time soon. Just said that maybe the movie helped him understand why he stayed with Ben. No way we'll ever know for certain.
- I don't think Ben's part of this movie equation. I think Anderson's talking about PAST relationships, he's been pretty stable and happy with Ben.
- "he's been pretty stable and happy with Ben."
YOU don't know this and we don't know this since he has never acknowleged Ben as his partner so stop acting like you know when it's clear you don't.
R214 I agree with you. Ben is uglier than dirt and honey all the muscles in the world won't change that. The bigger question is why is AC so ashamed of Ben?
- "Why is [R196] obsessed with this "Benderfrau" she keeps bringing up over and over?"
Because you need to be exposed.
- "Another thing nothing will wipe away is AC's love of Ben's face."
R197 AC must not like Ben's face too much since he won't be seen with him unless it's in the middle of nowhere in the dead of night on a boat in Croatia. Even then AC threw a hissy fit and did not want to be photographed with Ben the slut. Give it up. AC does not love this man. Ben is nothing more than a rent boy (a warm body) that can be disposed of at any time. AC proved that a few months ago when they broke up and that recent pic of Ben standing behind everyone else pretending to be AC's bodyguard further proves my point.
- Anderson doesn't have to tell the public that he loves Ben and he doesn't have to acknowledge him for most reasonable and thinking people to recognize that after almost 4 years together that Ben is someone VERY important in Anderson's life and I might add that he's not "ashamed" of him. Just because Anderson doesn't feel it's necessary to inform the public about his relationship and love of Ben doesn't mean that he's ashamed or that Ben's unimportant to him because that is clearly not true.
BTW, Ben is hot as fuck and AC knows it.
[quote]Because you need to be exposed
Good grief, what a silly thing to say!
- "Maybe he was thinking about him when he talked about dating people who didn't treat him the way he deserved. From the way he was talking about this, he seems to have learned his lesson."
How can anybody in their right mind think he was talking about Cesar when Gremlin was just recently CAUGHT sucking face with his trick in public. AC was NOT talking about Cesar today he was talking about Ben and the way he's been treated that past few weeks. Duh!!!! It doesn't take an Einstein to figure this one out. Ben was caught kissing some random dude in public right? And we all know AC has some self-esteem issues he needs to work through. Why do you think he won't claim Ben publicly? Because he's not sure about Ben or the relationship. It's quite obvious. Actions speak louder than words my Dearies.
- [quote]Actions speak louder than words my Dearies.
That's correct "dearie". Anderson including Ben in every aspect of his life is an action that speaks to how strongly Anderson feels about him. Anderson staying with Ben after those pictures were released speaks to how important keeping Ben in his life is. Anderson and Ben being together for nearly four years speaks to how much they mean to each other. Yes, actions speak louder than words, which is why if Anderson NEVER acknowledges Ben, we see by his ACTIONS, what Ben means to him.
- [quote] Anderson including Ben in every aspect of his life is an action that speaks to how strongly Anderson feels about him. Anderson staying with Ben after those pictures were released speaks to how important keeping Ben in his life is. Anderson and Ben being together for nearly four years speaks to how much they mean to each other. Yes, actions speak louder than words
R226 summed it up perfectly. As the angry Ben-hating Andernut loves to say, THREAD CLOSED!!!
- [quote] And we all know AC has some self-esteem issues he needs to work through.
No we don't, r225. I love how you present as established facts your highly subjective interpretation of the world around you. That's how I can tell that you're truly crazy.
What makes you think that you're an expert on how Anderson Cooper feels anyway? I wonder what kind of device you use to access his innermost feelings. Or maybe it's the voices in your head that told you that he had low self-esteem?
- The many photos of Anderson and Ben standing side-by-side at events and places around the globe are all the proof we need of Anderson's feelings for Ben.
- "What makes you think that you're an expert on how Anderson Cooper feels anyway?"
Did you forget to talk your meds benderfrau? Are you looking at yourself in the mirror as you say this? Anybody with even a morsel of a brain realizes that a man that has claimed to be "out" since high school but refused to come out publicly until his ratings are in the dumpster and now all of a sudden talks about being gay every other day like he hasn't been in the closet for the past 30 yrs has some SERIOUS self- esteem issues.
I'm glad the he's out but don't act like you're the male gay poster child all of a sudden because you are finally out.
- "Anderson and Ben being together for nearly four years speaks to how much they mean to each other. Yes, actions speak louder than words, which is why if Anderson NEVER acknowledges Ben, we see by his ACTIONS, what Ben means to him."
Yes.....we see what Ben means to AC. NOTHING.
AC and Ben have been on and off for 4 years. They haven't been together that whole time. That statement is definitely something I wouldn't brag about. What you're truly saying is AC has been a closeted for over 30 years, has finally come out of that closet and he still won't recognize Ben as his partner. It shows how money hungry Ben is to try and keep himself in the mix because someone with high self-esteem would not allow themselves to be treated like trash that can easily be disgarded. No matter how you try and twist this AC could give a shit about Ben. Poor Ben.
- Poor Ben. He'll never get a book dedicated to him.
- "Anderson and Ben being together for nearly four years speaks to how much they mean to each other."
Why do queens here think this is such an accomplishment? 4 whole years!!! Really?? Both of these idiots are middle aged and by all accounts this is but one of a number of short term relationships these two have had.
When they reach the 20-25 year point in their relationship, then all of you love starved fan bois can crow about the length of their relationship.
- They've reached this point in their relationship with plenty of, ahem, side trips apparently.
- [quote] No matter how you try and twist this AC could give a shit about Ben. Poor Ben.
That's right, sweetie, you keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. How come Anderson hasn't kicked Ben to the curb, especially after those embarrassing photos of Ben making out with a hot dude, if AC really didn't give a shit about him? Your argument makes no sense. If Anderson really wasn't that serious about Ben, he would have dropped him like a hot potato as soon as those pics became public. The fact that he hasn't, and that they're still living together after this episode, shows that Ben means a lot more to AC than what you so desperately claim.
[quote]Anybody with even a morsel of a brain realizes that a man that has claimed to be "out" since high school but refused to come out publicly until his ratings are in the dumpster and now all of a sudden talks about being gay every other day like he hasn't been in the closet for the past 30 yrs has some SERIOUS self- esteem issues.
I want to know in what kind of alternate universe R230/R231 lives, where Anderson Cooper comes out of the closet to improve his ratings WHILE HIS DAYTIME SHOW IS ON A HIATUS AND WHEN HE'S ON VACATION FROM HIS DAILY NEWSCAST. If he really did it to boost his ratings, don't you think he would have done it on his show, instead of doing it online, while he was away? As to Anderson's claim that he was out since high school, he specifically said he meant that he was out to his family, his friends, and his co-workers, not to the public at large. There's no reason to doubt that he was out to those around him, since he's been known to leave his life as a gay man for years.
- One thing those kissing pics proved beyond a doubt: Anderson is Ben's bitch, that much is clear. He'll do anything that Ben wants. What a wuss.
- One thing that comment by R236 proves beyond a SHADOW of a doubt is that she is a lunatic who's out of her mind with rage over AC and Ben being together and in love.
- Imagine if poor Cesar "Doormat" Recio had been caught kissing another guy like that. He would have been sent back to the DR faster than you can say Deportation. Times have changed for AC.
- When AC was dating Cesar, he was the one doing the cheating. Now that he's with Ben, the roles are reversed. It's like Anderson is getting a taste of his own medicine.
- No he's not. The photos of Ben kissing another guy hasn't persuaded Anderson to leave Ben and it's most likely because the photos were old and/or they have an open relationship. Some people just like to create a problem where none exists.
- [quote]Imagine if poor Cesar "Doormat" Recio had been caught kissing another guy like that. He would have been sent back to the DR faster than you can say Deportation
Whatever was the real context of those kissing in the park pics (old photos, evidence of an open relationship, actual cheating that was forgiven), the fact that Anderson and Ben are still together after they were published shows that AC treats Ben like an equal partner in this relationship. This is quite different from the way things were with Cesar, whom AC definitely treated like a second class citizen. Cesar would occasionally show up in Anderson's life when he was needed, and never seemed to have much of a say in the way their relationship worked. Anderson was constantly stepping out on him with other guys, and Cesar just had to put up with it and did as he was told. Cesar was never allowed to share much of AC's life, and was rarely seen anywhere in public with him (no Vanity Fair Oscar parties for him, although Anderson did take him to a fucking dog show once!). Things are very different this time.
- Of course they have an open relationship. It's not as if Ben would be going to Thursday gay nights on the High Line to hand out business cards for his bars.
- [quote]Anderson was constantly stepping out on him with other guys, and Cesar just had to put up with it and did as he was told. Cesar was never allowed to share much of AC's life, and was rarely seen anywhere in public with him (no Vanity Fair Oscar parties for him, although Anderson did take him to a fucking dog show once!).
What a doormat! Why was Cesar such a wimp?
- AC's second season while the topics are a repeat of last year in the first two weeks I do like the new segment the first 15. It's kinda funny and quick. Overall the show does have a fresher feel to it. AC is still jumping in on guest though not allowing them to finsih speaking and it the show does feel a bit rushed. But it's a funnier show so far and it's welcoming now that AC is Publicly out. AC seems to have never had a problem with being gay unlike alot of people. At least from stating he came out in high school, told his mom, friends and all that. He's lucky unlike alot of people including myself. Tho I never had a problem with being gay I didn't want to come out because of my religious mom. But at 21, I came out to my mom. I'm 27 now and all is well, though she being religious wish I would "change" oh well....
- I think the pics of Ben and that guy was either old or AC and Ben have an understanding. Either way they are still together as pics and sightings don't lie.
- I don't think Anderson liked Cyndi Lauper going off on Romney, he said a lot of people agree with Romney and he's probably one of them even though on 360 last night he was going after one of Romney's surrogates pretty hard. AC said all of the controversy may not even affect the race because it's still tied. Sounded like he was HOPING that Romney wouldn't be affected by it. He's wealthy and probably hates the idea of redistribution of wealth even though Romney's "facts" are bullshit.
AC also said he kicked someone's car after they cut him off on his bike. Man, he sure is aggressive and confrontational. Maybe it's just a New York thing.
- [quote]Sounded like he was HOPING that Romney wouldn't be affected by it.
I didn't get that vibe at all from AC today, R246. I really loved how he went after that Romney's surrogate last night on 360. I know some people think he's a pro-Romney Republican, but I really don't think so. I think he's trying hard not to take sides, as he goes after Republicans and Democrats alike when they're full of shit (and God knows both sides are guilty of that, especially during a campaign).
I actually thought that he seemed to really like Cyndi Lauper, it made me wonder if they're friends in real life.
- Romney insulted his own voters. Most of the so called 47% are southern republicans! What a buffon. I think AC leans Romney but is seeing the race trend Obama now. Polls show today that Obama is in the lead in most battleground. New poll showed Wis, Ryans home state 54-40 Obama. Virginia up 4 and 3.
- I can't believe that Anderson is allowing Ben to walk all over him like this. Back in my days, I knew my place: I was never seen nor heard unless my master needed me. As soon as he got tired of me, I never saw him again. Life is really unfair.
- When it comes to Romney and his gaffes AC always likes to ask if voters really care about that kind of thing and that the liberal bloggers are making too much out of "nothing", he used to do the same thing with Palin, but when it comes to a Democrat going off message or saying something that gets a lot of criticism, he's always CERTAIN that voters will have a problem with it - it's like he views things differently when a conservative screws up, he goes easy on them, but a Dem does something and all hell breaks loose on 360.
R248, yay for the great Obama polling news!
- Don't fret so, Cesar. Ben knows his place, too - 7 steps behind Mr. Vanderbilt-Cooper.
- [quote]Ben knows his place, too - 7 steps behind Mr. Vanderbilt-Cooper.
That's a small price to pay. Ben gets to live in a gigantic firehouse, spends his vacation on a 250K-a-week yacht, hangs out with celebs, travels all over the world in 5-star hotels, and fucks any hot guys he fancies while Anderson just put up with it. I never had such a sweet deal. What gives?
- [italic]RichardPool @RichardPool2
@andersoncooper so glad I got to hear idiot Cyndi Lauper's political opinion, picked up the remote and just about changed channel.
Anderson Cooper Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper
@RichardPool2 I hear you [/italic]
No, he didn't like what Cindy said about Romney judging from his response to a guy complaining about her on Twitter.
- Anderson comes from fine old Republican stock.
- [quote]Anderson comes from fine old Republican stock.
Not really. His mother Gloria is a Democrat.
- I don't get why AC's so sympathetic to Lindsay Lohan, why the hell should he care whether she has a comeback or gets help? He was making all kinds of excuses for her behavior. I bet if she were black he wouldn't go so easy on her talking about how she's had it so hard. Give me a break. If she were a black celeb doing all that shit, she'd be in jail right now. She's 25 and there's no excuse for her behavior after all the times she's fucked up.
- Now AC's trotting out John McCain again to convince his viewers that Romney's a compassionate kind hearted guy who cares about all Americans and that he wants to help everyone. BULLSHIT.
- Notice he didn't ask McCain about why he voted Nay on the veteran's jobs bill in the Senate today. Nor did he point out McCain's lie about President Obama ending the war in Iraq - that was a deal W signed in 2008. AC is so far up McCain's ass it isn't even funny.
- I've confirmed that they are, in fact, back together. Source is close to the couple.
- But they never broke up in the first place. Ben was with Anderson on the trip to Croatia right when the story came out and he was still with him after the trip - there are pics of him leaving the firehouse and the most recent pic is with them together last week at Gloria's art event. There was no actual break up.
- R260 is right. There were too many photos of AC and Ben together when the story came out and since that for them to have broken up at any point. It's clear that they were never apart during this whole thing.
- "One thing that comment by [R236] proves beyond a SHADOW of a doubt is that she is a lunatic who's out of her mind with rage over AC and Ben being together and in love."
Sweetie that comment alone shows is how cray cray you really are. Oh the passion and conviction you have over a celbrity you will never meet. The benderfrau can't keep Cesar out of their mouth. They almost mention him with a resentment. It's obvious Cesar wants no parts of the Coopie or his paleness. I can't say the same about the benderfrau. They
are obssessed with Cesar. I'm convinced Cesar had enough of AC's servant like mentality he puts upon his "rent boys" and split. Cesar is definitely the winner in all of this. Kudos to him for not allowing anyone to treat him so badly.
And for the record AC cheated on Cesar. Cesar cheated on AC. AC has also cheated on Ben and everyone he's ever been with. It's common knowledge. Ben is not his saving grace. He isn't even allowed to stand next to AC in public for heavens sake.
- It's not cheating if it's allowed.
- "Cesar just had to put up with it and did as he was told."
And so does Ben hon. Lol! But whats even more embarrassing is that AC was not "out" or as popular as he is now when he was with Cesar. He is out now and he STILL won't CLAIM the frenchman. Talk about public humiliation. He won't fully commit to Ben because he misses his chocolate.
- If those pics of Ben sucking face with his trick in public are really authentic it just shows you how trashy he is. You can keep saying AC loves Ben no matter what be we all know this is a lie. AC is ashamed to be seen with him and won’t even mention his name casually. Anyone that is in a long term loving relationship will mention their partners name if they loved them. It’s obvious this is a relationship of convenience. Why would AC say he wanted Iyanla Vanzant to fix his life yesterday on his show if everything was fine and dandy. Poor thing is beyond miserable.
- Are we sure they're even a couple? Is the official story that Ben is AC's "personal trainer" or something? They could just be friends with benefits. At most, they have an open relationship.
- [quote]Anyone that is in a long term loving relationship will mention their partners name if they loved them. It’s obvious this is a relationship of convenience.
It's beginning to look that way. It's no wonder Ben wants some time with a twink who appreciates his attention. Since AC and Ben are still together following the publication of the recent photos, it's obvious they have an open relationship.
- [quote]Cesar is definitely the winner in all of this
I beg to differ. Cesar is now unemployed, broke, and lives in Brooklyn (he finally got kicked out of his place in Hell's Kitchen because he could no longer afford it). He also has no contact whatsoever with Anderson. Not a day goes by that he doesn't wish things would have turned out differently.
- Anderson today on his daytime show brought up an actual little date he had in junior high with a GIRL and admitted he kinda wasn't a gentleman and he didn't want to kiss her and she broke up with him, which he says saved her alot of grief in the long run! The crowd and me was laughing knowingly. Interesting he's sharing more bits about his life. first time we ever heard him say someone dumped him or he dates period even though it was in 8th grade.
- I liked that story, but I wonder when he'll start talking about his relationship with men, the audience knows he's gay and won't be "offended" by it. He's more open now that he has come out, it's freed him to reveal more about that side of his life.
- I don't think he wants to discuss his relationships. Just the fact that's he's open about him being gay is enough for him. Quite frankly enough for me as a fan.
- On Wendy Williams show Anderson talked about his mom's jeans and he and his brother playing the game of seeing how many people he could see wearing them by looking at girls butts. To which he added, he wasn't the least bit interested in them.
So why was he going on dates with girls then if he knew he was gay and had no interest in them?
So now he's contradicting himself in what he is saying. Is he just making things up that he thinks people want to hear to make people like his show more?
I just have to say he seems more fake to me now on this new version of the talk show. It is not him but an act of what he thinks we want to see. JMO
- [quote]So why was he going on dates with girls then if he knew he was gay and had no interest in them?
R272 is the definition of a clueless frau. Ever heard of peer pressure, you dumb cow? A lot of gay kids in junior high try to date girls even though they know they're gay.
- [quote]Is he just making things up that he thinks people want to hear to make people like his show more?
No R272, the exact opposite is happening: for the first time, AC can truly be himself and say what it feels like to grow up being gay. It has nothing to do with what people want to hear, because his day time audience is mostly straight women (like you R272), and most straight people don't want to hear about a gay perspective (just like you too R272). Anderson cannot be accused of catering to his straight audience here, because if that was the case, he would stop mentioning being gay.
[quote]I just have to say he seems more fake to me now on this new version of the talk show.
That's your opinion, and not a very perceptive one, R272. You simply don't like the fact that he can freely discuss his experience as a gay man and you accuse him of being more fake because you're homophobic, but that's your problem, not his.
[quote]It is not him but an act of what he thinks we want to see
It is him, but you don't want to see that, so you come up with stupid accusations of him being fake and playing an act. What's fake about discussing his lack of interest in women? I'm sorry if it hurts your misplaced sense of pride, but as a gay man, I really appreciate the fact that he's not shy about having zero interest in the opposite sex, which is a pretty ballsy acknowledgment especially for a day time talk show host.
- Anderson is a liar. He has many times relayed a story of how he had Playboy magazines under his mattress that he used to jack off to. And one day his mom found them. He said he was totally embarrassed.
He at one time did have feelings or interest in women. or was that a lie too?
- [quote]He at one time did have feelings or interest in women
Nope R275. He said so himself in his coming out statement: "I am gay, always have been, always will be". Sorry if that ruins your fantasy of him being bisexual, but that's just the plain truth, he was always 100% gay. It's too bad fraus like you can't get over the fact that AC is a big old 'mo who never had any interest in pussy. If you can't deal with the fact that the man is gay, why don't you just stop watching him and move on to another anchor? I hear Wolf Blitzer is very straight.
- Truly be himself r274, REALLY!? Gossiping about celebrities, eye brow transplants, crappy shows that everyone knows he isn't watching etc is truly who he is? REALLY!? Sorry, but I don't buy that for a second.
And no where did I say anything about me not liking him talking about his gay take on things. Those are YOUR THOUGHTS that you want to put on me because I don't agree with you and kiss his ass.
He has become fake and on top of that a liar. Every show they talk about he swears he is obsessed with. He told Wendy he watches Real Housewives shows, that's a lie. He has stated many times that he hasn't watched any of them in a while. So why is he lying about that? And I do remember the Playboy story that the other person brought up. If he wasn't interested in women or turned on by them why was he jacking off looking at naked pics of women? There are a lot of other lies he's told on his show. It's full of them.
Bottom line is he is fake. He does and says what he thinks will sell the most to his viewers in hopes that they will continue to watch. He's a sad shell of who he used to be.
- I love how pissed off the delusional fraus are now that Anderson is not only finally out, but keeps talking about being gay every chance he gets. You can tell that they feel really betrayed by this because for years they kept claiming on DL that he was bisexual, so this is totally making them look like the stupid fraus that they are.
- [quote]He told Wendy he watches Real Housewives shows, that's a lie. He has stated many times that he hasn't watched any of them in a while.
The fact that R277 takes everything that Anderson says so literally makes me think that she's a bit "special". No wonder she can't deal with the fact that he's now casually discussing his gayness.
- [quote]I do remember the Playboy story that the other person brought up. If he wasn't interested in women or turned on by them why was he jacking off looking at naked pics of women?
Please provide a link to this, R277. I doubt Anderson ever discussed jacking off to anything, be it Playboy or Playgirl. I'm sure either you or R275 can easily provide a link to this story since you remember that story so clearly.
- AC said on his after-chat thingy today that he's not going to show his firehouse the way he did with his old apartment in InStyle magazine, he wants his privacy. He filmed in the firehouse sometimes on Anderson season one, but I guess he won't be doing it this time. Of course Ben's living there too so he's got another reason to keep prying eyes out.
- Still waiting for R275/R277 to provide a link to that jacking off to Playboy story. Funny how the angry fraus mysteriously disappear when their claims are challenged.
- Not R275/R277 but it wasn't Playboy, it was Penthouse and here it is:
[italic]COOPER: Our final point tonight, not exactly the end of an era, but the end of a magazine, "Penthouse." Publisher Bob Guccione, the man who put the graphic in pornographic says the run of "Penthouse" magazine has come to an end. Newsstand sales are impotent, and the company simply can't get them up.
So deep in debt is "Penthouse," Guccione has even put his own $40 million mansion on the market. It's not a penthouse, but I hear it's quite a spread. "Penthouse" has been captivating the hearts of pimply teens and lonely Lotharios for 32 years now.
Who can forget their first "Penthouse?" Minutes of ecstasy followed by hours of guilt and shame, ah the memories. Buying your first porn magazine, the smell of the seedy newsstand, the leer of the guy behind the counter, the look of horror on your mom's face when she found it hidden under your mattress all crinkly and torn. Those were good times.
Remember the lovely ladies at "Penthouse," Bambi and Amber? Did we ever really get to know them? Vanessa Williams appeared. So did Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones. She posed twice as I recall. Of course, most people read "Penthouse" for the articles and what articles they were. I don't actually recall any of them, but I'm sure they were really good. So, so long "Penthouse," hello Internet. I'm Anderson Cooper in New York. That's it for THE POINT. Coming up next on Larry King, Michael J. Fox sits down with Larry King for a candid conversation about living with Parkinson's Disease. Good night.[/italic]
- [quote]Buying your first porn magazine, the smell of the seedy newsstand, the leer of the guy behind the counter, the look of horror on your mom's face when she found it hidden under your mattress all crinkly and torn.
So this is the statement that made R275/R277 believe that AC was jacking off to women as a teen? My, those women are even more stupid than I thought!
- To be fair, he is certainly making it sound like it was his experience that other men could relate too.
- If he bought a porn magazine, it was a gay one.
- [quote]If he bought a porn magazine, it was a gay one.
Anyway, you have to be pretty dense to equate what was clearly an editorial introducing the next segment as a personal admission on his part that he read Penthouse and got caught by his mother. It was clearly intended as a generalization about buying porn as a youngster. The delusional Anderfraus are so literal. No wonder they believe he lies all the time if they don't have the basic intelligence to differentiate between what's clearly a scripted introduction to a news topic and a personal anecdote.
- Since it was related during his closeted days, he clearly meant to give the impression that his mother was one of the people finding the Penthouse magazines under a mattress. Since some issues showed men having sex with women, maybe he bought them to look at their big dicks.
Naturally the Anderfrau will deny it.
Too bad you posted that R283. It's more fun to watch the cray-cray bitch fall apart accusing 275/277 of running away. When a total nutcase like R273 - R274 - R276 - R279 - R280 - R282 - R284 demands proof of things and starts flinging her silly accusations, the jackass doesn't deserve a decent reply. She infests a Cooper thread in ways no Prancing Pony ever dreamed.
- He was obviously counting on heteronormativity to do its job.
- He said on Wendy Williams' show that when he was younger he used to look at women's butts to see if they were wearing his mom's jeans but he made sure to say he had no interest in looking at women's butts other than that.
- [quote]He said on Wendy Williams' show that when he was younger he used to look at women's butts to see if they were wearing his mom's jeans but he made sure to say he had no interest in looking at women's butts other than that.
The angry fraus got all hysterical about that comment earlier on this thread and they accused AC of lying because of that Penthouse introduction. Only a really stupid person (or a delusional Anderfrau who'll cling to any statement that can be misconstrued as indicating an interest in the opposite sex) would interpret that as meaning that he used to jack off to Penthouse and got caught by his mom. I guess they still can't accept that he's 100% gay, even though that's exactly what he said in his coming out announcement.
- [quote]they accused AC of lying because of that Penthouse introduction. Only a really stupid person (or a delusional Anderfrau who'll cling to any statement that can be misconstrued as indicating an interest in the opposite sex)
Penthouse showed dicks. It had photos of couples. How is is dick in Penthouse the "opposite sex" of Anderson Cooper? Are you some stupid 14-year-old who never saw a Penthouse?
Straight men bought Penthouse for the photos of naked women. Closet cases bought Penthouse for the photos of the naked men alongside the naked women. It's easy to figure that someone like AC, who hid in a closet for three decades, would be checking out Penthouse.
- I would hardly call a gay teenager a "closet case", R292.
- I don't think R292 knows what a closet case is if that's what she calls a gay teenager who buys Penthouse to look at pics of dicks. Then again, she also used the term "twink" in her post R267 to describe the guy that Ben was making out with, which indicates she has no idea what a twink is. I guess this is what happens when clueless straight fraus try to appropriate gay terminology.
- Now moronic R273 - R274 - R276 - R279 - R280 - R282 - R284 - R287 - R291 - R294 wants us all to believe that Anderson Cooper, who came out of his closet in July, was out and proud at age 14 when he was buying Penthouse to hide under his mattress.
And, yes, the guy in the park is a twink when compared to the middle-aged TV personality that Ben hangs with at times.
Isn't it time for you R273 - R274 - R276 - R279 - R280 - R282 - R284 - R287 - R291 - R294 to light that votive candle at your Anderson Cooper altar?
- You're the one who's a moron R295 if you think that a gay teenager who buys Penthouse to check out pics of dicks is a closet case, and if you refer to that manly stud that Ben was kissing in the park as a twink. Now go back to your pottery class at your local mall and leave DL to the gays, you dumb twat.
- [quote]Cesar is now unemployed, broke, and lives in Brooklyn
Poor Cesar. You'd think AC would help him out financially, even if they're not on good terms anymore. This reminds me of Madonna's homeless brother.
- Have you been heavily drinking or on drugs tonight R297? Troll-dar indicates a serious decline in your mental state.
- I don't think it's Anderson's responsibility to support Cesar financially, especially since they're no longer together, R298. Cesar is a grown man, he should be able to provide for himself. Why can't he find a job?
- He's a New Yorker, isn't he? He couldn't buy gay porn; he had to pick up Penthouse and Hustler? Uh-huh.
- Anderson doesn't want the interior of the firehouse on display and he won't be showing it because he said he wants to keep his home private, so why did he allow cameras into his home on Long Island last year? A home is a home is a home. Ben's fingerprints are all over the firehouse and I think he doesn't want anyone to know that they live together because that would confirm the rumors, but people have already figured it out.
- Anderson DID NOT buy Penthouse, he specifically said PLAYBOY. His mother found his stash of PLAYBOY!
Love how you all have to spin, spin, spin. LOL
- Sorry, didn't read through the posts before commenting.
The penthouse bit on r283 is not what I was speaking of. I've never even seen that. Anderson has spoken several times of his mom finding PLAYBOY under his mattress. He did not say Penthouse! He also stated he used to look at her other women/girlie magazines and get off to those. Penthouse NEVER crossed his lips but Playboy did!!
- [quote]Anderson has spoken several times of his mom finding PLAYBOY under his mattress
Please provide a link supporting your claim, R304. No link, no proof. Especially given how prone you are to make shit up.
[quote]He also stated he used to look at her other women/girlie magazines and get off to those
Again, provide a link for this too. I have a hard time believing that AC would discuss getting off on girlie magazines.
[quote]Penthouse NEVER crossed his lips
R283's link proves just the opposite, you poor simpleton.
In any case, it's pretty entertaining to see our resident delusional frau @R272/R277/R303/R304 get all mad at Anderson because his mounting comments about being gay clash with her fantasy of who he really is. Deal with it silly frau, he was always gay, never had any interest in the opposite sex whatsoever, and definitely was never "jacking off looking at naked pics of women" as you keep saying.
- He could have bought mags with no naked women whatsoever; he did not.
- I caught the replay of him on Wendy last night. He really embarrassed himself didn't he, and still no mention of his personal life. No wonder his man has to find comfort in the arms of others.
- You're the one who's really embarrassing yourself R307, stuck as you are obsessing about a gay man who keeps saying how uninterested he is in your kind. Poor thing, I think it's time you find yourself another obsession.
- The delusional DL fraus are having a really hard time accepting what we gay men have known all along: that their precious Coopie was never interested in pussy. I said so myself for year, along with many others, only to be attacked and called a liar by hysterical straight women who claimed he was bisexual and even had a secret girlfriend (remember that one?). Even before he came out, he's made it perfectly clear that the female body was completely unknown and uninteresting to him, yet those deranged women are still arguing about some hypothetical Playboy story? How long will they rant about this? In his own words, Anderson is gay, always have been and always will be. The message can't get any clearer than that, but apparently it's still not enough for those stupid fraus who'll argue till their dying day that AC lied and misled them for all those years.
- Anderson said he had someone who comes to the firehouse a couple of times a week to clean up, although I don't know why Ben couldn't do it. I guess he doesn't have help at the Long Island house because that's what he told Kathy Griffin.
I liked AC on Wendy Williams, he was funny.
- According to the Emmy thread, AC's going to be a presenter. I guess I'll have to watch now.
- Fridays show today was kinda boring besides the first 15. Overall first two weeks not so bad. It's a fresher and more fun show this season. The topics could be better though.
- It's interesting how Anderson is making "gay" jokes about himself now. It's kinda funny seeing the audience reaction too, laughing knowingly that's he's gay as a 3 dollar bill.
- Anderson's behavior since he "came out" is shameful. He needs to remember who made him, and that we can break him, too.
- 314 what are you talking about? Who's "we"
- [quote]The topics could be better though.
Yes, too much reality show stuff, I guess I'm biased because I don't watch X Factor/Idol/Dancing with the Stars/Housewives, etc, but I get really bored when he starts talking about that and I don't understand his Lindsay Lohan fixation. I hope he realizes that not everyone is "rooting" for her or gives a shit if she cleans up her act because I sure don't. I wish he'd do more adult topics and less about kids - there's something coming up about kids and pole dancing - I'm sure this doesn't concern most people. There are a lot of celebrities this season, he didn't used to have celebs on every day. I don't really like that, I like an interesting topic, but they pick strange stuff. Plus he needs to pay more attention to his co-host if he's going to have one, he usually leaves them flailing around, he barely acknowledge Retta after the first 15.
- Wow! A Cooper thread that went for more than 30 hours without a post. He must really be on the way out.
- Anderson getting called out for a story that aired on 360.
- Well AC and CNN deserve to get lambasted for this if the Ambassador's family told them repeatedly return the journal and not broadcast what he wrote. They're so determined to implicate President Obama in this since Fast and Furious went nowhere for CNN's anti-Obama narrative. Now they look unethical and untrustworthy.
- I'm surprised that CNN and Anderson did this.
- Anderson is an elder gay. That means he's grateful for whatever and whoever he can get.
In another five years he'll have to date Asians.
- So am I R320, pretty dumb and scandalous move, of course in order to defend their actions they'll try to play up the tea party angle that Obama left Ambassador Stevens without protection and if it hadn't been for their reporting, there would've been a cover up by the Administration.
- Anderson never thinks of others. How would he like it if portions of his brother's journal were used for a news story. He wouldn't like it and would be furious. But he has no problem using someone's journal for a news story with no regard to the family. He and CNN should be ashamed of themselves.
- Dear Diary,
I think my rat-faced Albino brother might be a fag.
- Well this is going to make Anderson hate President Obama even more now since they have called him out on this.
- "I'm surprised that CNN and Anderson did this."
I'm not surprised at all. Desperate people do desperate things, especially when a once highly respected network's rating start tanking big time, and one of its chief "stars" has become a fame whore of the highest order (and the ratings for both of his shows are in the shitter as well).
- It's not about ratings, it's about smearing the Obama Administration by any means necessary. Anderson and CNN have big issues with Obama and have been on his case for a long time.
- FYI, not sure if this means anything, but I haven't seen Anderson or Ben at the gym since this incident. Not together, not separately.
- They were seen together about a week ago at a Gloria Vanderbilt art event.
- Is it true that Cesar is homeless now?
- Who is this Cesar some people keep bringing up? I never heard of that guy.
- Cesar was AC's off and on bf before Ben.
Why would Cesar be homeless?
- "Anderson never thinks of others. How would he like it if portions of his brother's journal were used for a news story. He wouldn't like it and would be furious."
I agree with the above comment. The whole journal situation was just wrong. They should have respected the family's wishes by not speaking about it. AC has tried to drag President Obama in the mud and it has now BACKFIRED! I'm sure he is losing sleep over it but that's what he gets for trying to discredit Obama every chance he gets. Lots of folks in very high places are not happy with him right now.
- STOP playing R330, R331. You're just trying to change the subject because AC is being plummeted right now in this thread. Ceasar is not thinking about AC or this thread so I strongly suggest you get your mind off of him.
Translation: Stop obsessing over this man. Cesar was with AC for 6 years. It didn't work out and Ceasar got out of the relationship. He's free and probably very happy. It's obvous he wants nothing to do with the Coop or his issues. Don't hate congratulate.
- "Anderson is an elder gay. That means he's grateful for whatever and whoever he can get.
In another five years he'll have to date Asians."
That is a racist statement. Do you have a really small penis? Pricks who make racist comments like this are usually inadequate in bed.
Ben Maisani- "Steriods striveled up my dick."
- [quote]Cesar was with AC for 6 years.
Please provide proof backing up your claim R334. It's clear that Anderson dated Cesar for a much shorter period than 6 years. From what I can gather, they didn't spend that much time together even during the period that they were supposed to be an item. If they were together for 6 years, how comes there's only 4 pics of them available? And don't give me the usual crap about AC not being famous enough at the time and people not taking so many pics back then, because it's not like he was totally unknown (especially after Katrina which was in 2005), and cameras were invented before 2009 if I'm not mistaken. There was always a lot of interest and scrutiny re: Anderson's personal life, dating back from at least the Mole days. If Cesar had really been part of AC's life for as long as you claim, there would be a lot more pics.
[quote]It didn't work out and Ceasar got out of the relationship.
From what I gather, Cesar didn't get out of the relationship of his own volition, but was shown the door. Interesting how you're so keen to rewrite history in a light that's favorable to Cesar. Why is that?
[quote]He's free and probably very happy.
Apparently Cesar isn't so happy, being unemployed for so long and having been kicked out of his HK digs that he could no longer afford, but keep on spinning R334!
[quote]It's obvous he wants nothing to do with the Coop or his issues.
The only thing obvious, apart from your determination to paint Cesar as some sort of saint whose star only got brighter once he moved on from Anderson, is that AC himself wants nothing to do with him, not the other way around as you desperately try to spin. Cesar hasn't been seen anywhere near Anderson since they broke up 4 years ago. Believe me, this has nothing to do with Cesar's decision. He would love nothing more than to be allowed back in the inner circle, but that ain't gonna happen. Why is that? Inquiring minds want to know.
- Somebody forget their meds this morning....
- So whatever happened to the whole Ben Maisani-Anderson Cooper scandal?
Maybe people realized its really none of their business??
- [quote]Somebody forget their meds this morning....
Yes, the angry Cesarfrau @R333/R334/R335 did.
- R334's obsession with glorifying Cesar is really bizarre.
- [quote]"Steriods striveled up my dick."
Moron alert at R335. What are "steriods"? Do you have a "striveled" dick 335?
BTW, steroids don't shrivel a dick.
- R335 obviously has a few loose screws.
- I wonder who the nut who wrote R333/R334/R335 is. She's always posting in the middle of the night, and sounds incredibly angry all the time. What gives?
- I still remember that pic of AC, Cesar and Andy Cohen back around Sept 2008 and it looked like Andy Cohen and Cesar were in a heated discussion and AC just looked irritated and annoyed - I still wonder what was going on there. We now know that AC was in the beginning stages of his relationship with Ben or was about to start dating him - the last time he was with Cesar was a couple of months later in LAX. They may not have ended on a good note. I used to read on DL how AC remained friendly with his ex's, probably not with Cesar though.
- Anderson has completely cut off Cesar from his life. They haven't exchanged a word in years. None of Anderson's friends have kept in touch with Cesar either.
If you remember, DVF once hired Cesar to be one of her many assistants (she did so as a favor to AC), but he was fired shortly before Anderson broke up with him. He hasn't worked ever since. That was over 4 years ago.
- I guess Cesar could get revenge and do a tell all but AC would have lawyers on him right away.
- [quote]None of Anderson's friends have kept in touch with Cesar either.
Interesting. I wonder why that is. Maybe Anderson's friends never liked Cesar in the first place?
- Anderson's latest tweet about Obama being on the view annoyed me. What the hell Anderson?
- He has to have one bad Obama story and one bad Romney story each night for "balance" R348.
[quote] Maybe Anderson's friends never liked Cesar in the first place?
Snobs? Racists? I bet Cesar has some stories to tell, too bad he can't.
- Does anyone remember a DL poster who talked about Cesar's mother? I don't remember the details, but apparently she couldn't speak English and was rather uneducated. She came once for a visit and AC made fun of her with his friends. I think Anderson resented having to babysit such an unsophisticated guest. She ate with her hands, and was very loud. Maybe that's why his friends never warmed up to Cesar. They probably felt like he came from a Third World country and didn't really fit in.
- Cesar is turning tricks near Christopher Street,$39.00 for half hour, living in the park
- Really R351? If true, that is SAD.
Why can't Cesar get a job like everyone else? Unless he's really uneducated and illiterate like his mother, I don't understand how someone can remain unemployed for so many years.
- "Ate with her hands?" I don't think so, Oprah frau.
Cesar sometimes entertains at one of Anderson's Hampton houses. Cesar's mother stayed with them for four months and Anderson remarked he had a hard time learning different languages.
Asshole that Anderson is now, he was never ungracious to her.
- How do you know all this, R353? Do you know Anderson or Cesar personally?
And no, I'm not an Oprah frau (whatever that's supposed to mean).
- [quote]Cesar sometimes entertains at one of Anderson's Hampton houses
Someone keeps repeating this on DL, but I think it's a myth: where's the proof that Anderson allows Cesar, whom he hasn't spoken to in 4 years, to entertain at his house in the Hamptons? Why would he let someone that he hasn't had any contact with for so long stay on a regular basis at one of his properties, and play master of the house? What kind of weird arrangement is that anyway? "I never want to see you again, but you get to spend as much time as you want at my summer home and entertain your friends there as if you actually owned the place"?!?! To quote R355, I don't think so, Cesar frau!
- [quote]where's the proof that Anderson allows Cesar, whom he hasn't spoken to in 4 years, to entertain at his house in the Hamptons?
Where's the proof that Anderson hasn't spoken to Cesar in 4 years?
- Show me a pic of AC and Cesar together since they broke up, R356. There isn't a single one. You'd think that there would be some evidence if Anderson and Cesar still had any contact at this point. If Cesar was somehow still connected to Anderson in some capacity, something would have turned up after all these years. He would have been seen with AC and Ben at some restaurant, or out somewhere. All of Anderson's friends have been seen at Ben's bars (Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos, Andy Cohen, SJP, Matthew Broderick, Madonna, NPH, etc...), but somehow Cesar was never seen there. It really looks like Cesar is completely out of AC's life.
- [quote]Show me a pic of AC and Cesar together since they broke up, R356.
Did I say they were togther R357?
Did I say they still have any connection at all, r357?
Did I say there are photos of them together R357?
I asked for proof of YOUR statement that Anderson hasn't spoken to Cesar in 4 years?
Stop attempting to change the subject R357.
Where is your proof that they haven't spoken in four years? Tell us how you know they haven't spoken on a phone. Tell us how you know they haven't spoken when attending the same event.
Provide your proof that they haven't spoken in four years. Let us know you're not just another pathetic Benderson Frau making up another fairytale. Let us hear that you're not really the 2012 version of a Prancing Pony.
- I wonder why my rather innocuous comment has caused R358 such rage. All I said was that Cesar has never been seen anywhere near Anderson (or Ben) since they broke up. As to the fact that he hasn't talked to Anderson in years, it's been widely reported on DL. If you want to attack someone, go after those people. One has to wonder why you're so invested in this anyway. Why is it so important to you to argue on Cesar's behalf?
[quote]Let us know you're not just another pathetic Benderson Frau making up another fairytale. Let us hear that you're not really the 2012 version of a Prancing Pony.
So if anyone disagrees with you R358, they're a "pathetic Benderson Frau"? One thing is for sure: you are completely bonkers.
- For R358:
[quote]Anderson has completely cut off Cesar from his life. They haven't exchanged a word in years
This was posted the other day by HK Gossip Girl. I think she previously posted other stuff about Cesar in another thread.
- Lol, R358 flies off the handle faster than AC kicked Cesar out of his life!
I want to hear more about what the poster who reported that AC used to make fun of Cesar's mother with his friends said. Anyone remembers what that was about exactly?
- [quote]All I said was that Cesar has never been seen anywhere near Anderson (or Ben) since they broke up.
That's not all you said. You clearly stated that Anderson hasn't spoken to Cesar in 4 years. You sound like a Republican who tries to deny stuff that he wrote.
Show us your proof R359. A post from someone in another thread is no proof. Show us your proof. You were asking for proof from someone, but you don't provide proof of your claim that they haven't spoken in 4 years. Remember, it was you asking for proof in the first place. It's hilarious to see how you can't deal when the shoe is on the other foot.
[quote]So if anyone disagrees with you R358, they're a "pathetic Benderson Frau"?
Funny how it's okay for you to toss out "Cesar frau," at someone who disagrees with you, Benderson Frau.
There was no disagreement evident in those posts. It was merely asking for you to prove your statement. Nobody said Anderson and Cesar have spoken - thus no disagreement.
Did you learn English as a second language? Is that why you can't follow a simple request for you to provide accurate proof of your claim? Again, Benderson Frau, you were the one requesting proof at r355.
- Dear angry R362, your tireless devotion to Cesar is touching after all these years. One has to wonder why you're so invested in what you rush to his defense every time his name is mentioned. Unless you're a personal friend or Cesar himself, such devotion is really bizarre.
[quote]Anderson has completely cut off Cesar from his life. They haven't exchanged a word in years
I did provide a quote from HK Gossip Girl who said exactly what I was alluding to (see R360), which is that AC and Cesar haven't talked in years. I also pointed out that there hasn't been a single pic nor a sighting of them together ever since they broke up. I don't know what other "proof" you need.
- I have no dog in this fight, but it was reported here, on DL that Cesar and a group of his friends attended the private opening of Bedlam and Anderson and Andy Cohen went over and talked to him/his group. If he attended the private opening (invitation only) then I'm guessing he and Anderson remain on good terms and Ben doesn't have a problem with it.
There was also a report here, on DL, a couple of years ago that Anderson was seen talking to Cesar at a DVF fashion show. I think it was the one where photos showed up of Anderson in the front row with SJP, Andy Cohen, Barry Diller, etc.
I don't know them, have no idea how friendly they've remained, but to say there have been no reports of them together in four years is a lie.
- Cesar is the only man Anderson felt comfortable topping. They've stayed in touch--literally--for that reason, though at this point they only get together a few times a year. Anderson's generally pretty happy bottoming with his various partners.
- Isn't Ben his only partner though? I do think he is. It REALLY doesn't seem that he has any contact with Cesar, but I'm not close-minded, maybe he has.
- This thread has turned loony again I see...
- [quote]Cesar is the only man Anderson felt comfortable topping
Thanks for the laugh R365!
- From TVNewsCheck.com:
As its new name asserts, Warner Bros.’ Anderson Live with Anderson Cooper began its second season with a live format and the promise of a different co-host each week. With actress Kristin Chenoweth last week, Anderson pulled a 1.2 household rating, up 9%, and a 0.5 among women 25-54, down 17%.
If you're interested in reading more about daytime talk show ratings follow this link.
I don't think Anderson daytime show will ever become a Big hit. 1.2 is not good at all.
- Monday, September 24:Golden Globe®-winner Goldie Hawn and Pole Dancing Fitness Class for Kids
Anderson speaks with Goldie Hawn (The Banger Sisters) about her new book, 10 Mindful Minutes, showcasing her secrets to a happier life. Then, Anderson speaks with a woman offering a controversial pole dancing fitness class to children.
Tuesday, September 25: Academy Award®-nominee Maggie Gyllenhaal, Academy Award®-nominee Viola Davis, and Katherine Schwarzenegger
Katherine Schwarzenegger joins Anderson as co-host while they chat with Maggie Gyllenhaal (Hysteria) and Viola Davis (The Help) about their upcoming film, Won’t Back Down.
Wednesday, September 26:Five-time Emmy® Award-winner Kelsey Grammer and THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY star Teresa Giudice
Former AMERICAN IDOL contestant Kellie Pickler joins Anderson as co-host while the duo sit down with Kelsey Grammer (I Don’t Know How She Does It) and reality TV star Teresa Giudice (THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY).
Thursday, September 27:Academy Award®-nominee Taraji Henson, Emmy® Award-winner Ty Burrell, and THE DOG WHISPERER Cesar Milan
Taraji Henson (Think Like A Man) joins Anderson as co-host as Ty Burrell (Butter) stops by for a visit. Plus, Anderson discusses dogs behaving badly with THE DOG WHISPERER’s Cesar Milan.
Friday, September 28: Rosanna Scotto and the cast of THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW
News anchor Rosanna Scotto joins Anderson as co-host as the pair chat with Golden Globe®-winning comedian Carol Burnett and the rest of the cast of THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW about the upcoming release of the series’ ultimate DVD collection.
- I have no clue what Anderson does in bed, but I do know that he and Ben had Cesar and his partner over for dinner not that long ago with some other couples. I am uncertain as to why people are determined to turn Anderson's life into As the World Turns, but Anderson and Cesar parted ways amicably and as friends.
- R365 loony unknown bullshit.
- [quote]I have no dog in this fight, but
Whenever someone on an AC thread claims to have "no dog in this fight", I always get suspicious because their comment usually prove how completely disingenuous their claim of not taking side actually is. Case in point, R364.
- Apparently Anderson would like to shave his head. During the first 15 minutes of his talk show when he was talking to Kellie Pickler they were talking about her shaved head and he said he'd like to shave his but, that he has an odd shaped head and his other employers wouldn't like it if the did that.
- [quote]I do know that he and Ben had Cesar and his partner over for dinner not that long ago with some other couples.
Interesting claim, r371. I'm curious to know who Cesar's partner is. You see, Cesar is not only unemployed these days, but also single.
[quote]I am uncertain as to why people are determined to turn Anderson's life into As the World Turns, but Anderson and Cesar parted ways amicably and as friends
I am equally uncertain as to why people are determined to make up creative scenarios about Cesar and his "partner" having dinner with AC and Ben. Why do you lie R371, when the truth is so much juicier? Don't you think there's a reason why Anderson has cut all ties with Cesar in the first place? Now that would be so much more interesting to discuss, if only you knew what you're talking about.
- R374 *yawn*
- R374, that comment reminded me of Ben's haircut in the most recent pic taken at Gloria's art opening. It was very short, and shaved on the sides. All the angry DL fraus were up in arms about it, but clearly Anderson likes that military look and wishes he could sport it himself if he could get away with it.
- Anderson used have his hair buzzed years ago.
- He's got a cute head shape, but I don't know about going as far as his co-host. He looks good close-cropped. Anderson seems very happy about the talk show even though his ratings aren't good. I guess he can stay on if Wendy Williams and other low rated shows can.
R371 are you just having some fun with the gullible?
- Every so often, I like to check into the Benderson threads and make sure the level of craziness has not abated any.
Keep up the good work, queens. You never disappoint.
- He can't keep doing the same topics he did on season 1 of Anderson. He's going to have some little couple on Friday's show, seems to me he already did that and it's not that interesting a subject. It's just a way of promoting TLC and other reality-based channels or something and it's very boring. I'm sick of him always talking about Honey Boo Boo. His producer Terrance acts and looks a little like Andy Cohen. Anderson's such a laid back type personality and they are both super hyper or at least Cohen comes off that way on his show.
- [quote]I did provide a quote from HK Gossip Girl who said exactly what I was alluding to, which is that AC and Cesar haven't talked in years.
Give it up Benderson Frau. Your panties are on fire and nobody believes you. You made an outright statement that you can't prove, no "alluding" was involved.
- "[R334]'s obsession with glorifying Cesar is really bizarre."
And your obsession with Cesar perios is REALLY bizarre don't you think? Are you hoping he still post at DL so he can respond to you? Do you miss him?
- "I wonder who the nut who wrote [R333]/[R334]/[R335] is. She's always posting in the middle of the night, and sounds incredibly angry all the time. What gives?"
That's your perception. Doesn't mean it's true. I think you need to take a long hard look at YOURSELF. Don't worry about when and what I post. It's none of your business. You don't control this thread and you don't control what comes out of my mouth. I will post whenever and whatever I want and yes steriods do strivel the dick look it up. Comprende?
- R351,R352,R353,R355,R361,R375, are all benderfrau trying to discredit Cesar because they are intimidated and insecure by the "close" relationship AC had with him. No use in arguing with the crazies. They do this in every thread R362.
Cesar is a gorgeous exotical. AC had very good taste back then. I honestly don't think AC broke off the relationship. I think Cesar DID. He is a lot younger than AC and was probably introduced to very influential rich men being with AC. It is likely Cesar upgraded and is very happy with his partner. If he can snag someone like AC and keep him for 6 years he can snag just about any rich man and they will worship the ground he walks on.
I think the benderfrau bring Cesar up in every thread because they are trying to find out Cesar or any of his friends still POST here.
- Here are AC's ratings. They are pretty good compared to last year. But Ellen, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz are still tops with Katie leading the pack of newbies.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
UPDATED: "Dr. Oz" also gets off to a strong start in its fourth season, and "Anderson" improves with a new format.
While Katie got off to a strong start Monday, the best among the talk show newcomers, veterans Ellen and Dr. Oz returned with noteworthy season premieres.
our editor recommends
Katie Couric Tops New Talkers, Pulls Best Daytime Premiere Ratings in a DecadeTHR Poll: Daytime Viewers More Likely to Watch Steve Harvey Than Katie CouricTV's Biggest Stunts, From Katie Couric Tossing Footballs to Steve Harvey's Hair SalonEllen scored a 3.0 in total households in metered markets, and its highest rating since the 2006-07 season. (Full national numbers won’t be available until next week.) That projects Ellen as taking an 8 percent share of the viewing audience, which would be her best in that measure since the show went on the air in 2003.
Warner Bros. and stations carrying Ellen DeGeneres' show have to be very pleased. Ellen was tops not only in households but also among women 25 to 54 (with a 2.2 rating among the key daytime audience demo), women 18 to 49 (1.7) and adults 25 to 54 (1.4).
STORY: Katie Couric Tops New Talkers, Pulls Best Daytime Premiere Ratings in a Decade
A year ago Ellen had a 2.4 opening-day rating in households, a 1.1 among women 18 to 49, a 1.3 among women 25 to 54 and a 0.9 among adults 25 to 54.
Dr. Oz, despite being forced into time periods an hour earlier in some markets to make way for Katie Couric's new show, delivered a 2.8 rating to start its fourth season. The Sony Pictures Television show improved on what was in that time period a year earlier by 33 percent.
That 2.8 rating for Oz is the same as the national household average in metered markets for Katie.
STORY: The Booming Business of Ellen DeGeneres
In Los Angeles, Dallas and Nashville -- the three markets where Dr. Oz is its lead-in -- Katie was the winner with a 3.5 household average, and Oz had a 2.8.
In the 10 markets where Katie and Dr. Oz go head to head, Oz was on top in households with a 3.1 average to Katie's 2.2.
That was easily the best among the new talk shows. The comparable numbers on Monday: 1.5 for Maury and Steve Harvey, 1.2 for Jerry Springer, 1 for The Jeff Probst Show and Wendy Williams 1.0 and 0.8 for The Ricki Lake Show, which was hurt because of a dispute in the New York market that kept the show off as much as 40 percent of all TV sets there.
There was also good news for the revised Anderson Cooper show now called Anderson Live. It scored a healthy 1.3 rating Monday in metered markets in total households, which was up 18 percent over a year ago.
PHOTOS: A Day in the Life of Ellen DeGeneres
Steve Harvey continues to hold his own. He started last Tuesday with a 1.5, went to a 1.4 on Wednesday, a 1.3 on Thursday, a 1.6 on Friday and had a 1.5 again this Monday. Overall that means that his viewership has quickly found its level. It is up 50 percent in households (on average for five days) over a year ago in the same time periods. It is up about 100 percent in every key female demo.
Katie's premiere rating of 2.8 in metered market households is the best launch for any syndicated talk show in ten years (since Dr. Phil in 2002). It is far above what other new talk shows have done in recent years. Last fall, Anderson was hapy to start with a 1.1 rating. While the huge start is impressive, there was some slight decline from one-quarter hour to the next so it is important to give the show at least a week or more to find its real level of viewership.
The reigning talk show top dog, Dr. Phil, was pre-empted Monday in many markets on CBS stations by the U.S. Open, so there is no comparable data. Dr. Phil makes his season debut Tuesday with a show that features interviews with friends of George Zimmerman. Dr. Phil on Friday will have Trayvon Martin’s parents on his show.
- I guess he's hanging in there, but the talk show still needs work but I don't think they'll address any of the issues. I saw some angry comments from people who had reservations but were turned away when trying to see 'Anderson Live', they were pretty pissed off. The show needs work in ALL aspects evidently.
No sightings of AC and Ben recently besides that Gloria Vanderbilt even a week or two ago. Maybe over the weekend someone will see them.
- Bedlam's instagram account posted a few new photos.
- Molly is in a couple of the pics on Ben's Instagram, sitting next to a stuffed bear.
- I wonder what makes R383 think that Cesar used to post on DL. She has said that before, so I think she really believes it to be the case. Anyone apart from crazy R383 also suspects that Cesar was posting here? For his own sake, I hope not. Engaging with a delusional AC stalker like R383 wouldn't be a very good idea for Cesar to do. I doubt Anderson would encourage that. Having online discussion with insane "fans" is the last thing Anderson would want his own bf to do, and would be a serious breach of trust. Maybe that's why he broke up with Cesar.
- [quote]Engaging with a delusional AC stalker...
Take your meds, r390, and chill. It's all part of what the webmaster called collaborative fiction. Does it really matter if Cesar did or didn't post here?
We know that people better known than Cesar have posted here. And Anderson's wonky-eyed buddy, Andy Cohen, probably Googles his own name every day and has been led to these AC threads on a regular basis.
- [quote]Take your meds, [R390], and chill. It's all part of what the webmaster called collaborative fiction. Does it really matter if Cesar did or didn't post here?
You're the one who needs to take meds, R391. All I said was that it was pretty unlikely that Cesar posted here, and if he did, I don't think Anderson would want appreciate it. Funny how my comment got under your skin like that. Defensive much?
- [quote]All I said was that it was pretty unlikely that Cesar posted here,
Pants on fire!!! That's not all you said. You tossed your "stalker" accusation, r392, and it's too late for you to erase it and backtrack.
Why would you write "All I said..." when you know we can look at r390 and know for a fact that it wasn't true?
Were you bullied in school? Is that why you lie about what you wrote and accuse people of being stalkers?
- Some of those Bedlam instagram pics may have been taken in the firehouse - probably the ones with Molly and a couple of others.
- [quote]Pants on fire!!!
How old are you R393, 5? Who says "Pants on fire"?!?!
Jokes aside, I didn't lie. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that R383 is both delusional and a stalker. She's obsessed with Anderson Cooper and she's constantly posting insane, angry comments that make it all very plain. So yes, I believe this person to be a crazy stalker. If you take offense with such characterization R393, then you must be a bit off too, because I'm simply calling a spade a spade.
And I still don't believe Cesar would be stupid enough to post here and interact with his bf's unhinged "fans". Why would he do such a thing?
- Cesar hasn't cared about what Anderson wants in a while. I think he posts here on the old Hollywood gossip threads; always been an interest of his.
- [quote]Who says "Pants on fire"?!?!
I picked it up from an NPR discussion about Romney and Ryan. It seems they didn't want to come right out and label Romney or Ryan "liar" so they were using "pants on fire" to label the untruths in campaign speeches.
[quote]I didn't lie.
Yes, you did. Your "All I said..." was a lie. You tossed the "stalker" "delusional" and "crazy" accusations. I'm not saying that the person is not a stalker or not delusional or not crazy, I'm saying that your "All I said..." is a lie. Don't keep twisting away from what you said.
Your "All I said..." defense doesn't work when we can read the accusations you made. Funny how you now post "insane" and "angry" accusations while attempting to cover the lie that began with "All I said..."
- A lot of Bravo Housewives on Anderson's daytime show, he and Cohen must have some kind of deal going so that his shows get promoted on Anderson's show, they are friends and Andy C will be co-hosting. AC's shilling for Andy and Bravo.
- R397 sounds really paranoid and sees lies everywhere.
I still think the notion that Cesar would post on DL is ridiculous. First off, wow would anyone know that it's the real Cesar posting and not someone pretending to be him? Second, what would be the benefit for him to stir the already overheated minds of the crazy people who are obsessed with AC by interacting with them? If he did, I'm sure Anderson wasn't happy about it at all.
- I like the new format of Anderson's show.
- [quote]R397 sounds really paranoid and sees lies everywhere.
The lies aren't "everywhere" but they're very clear in what you write. No doubt, you wish you could erase your "All I said" claim.
You really work overtime attacking anyone who doesn't genuflect at a Benderson altar -- paranoid, stalker, delusional, insane, angry, crazy, obsessed...
The trolldar yellow indicates that some of those descriptions can be seen in your mirror.
- I like the First 15 because we find out a little more about AC but there are too many celebrity shows. I'd like less of that but they must think that brings the ratings.
- Don Lemon is at Thomas Roberts wedding. I wonder if AC and Ben went.
- [quote]No doubt, you wish you could erase your "All I said" claim.
No, I stand by what I wrote, r401. AS I said before, the person who obsessively attacks Anderson Cooper on this thread and who believes that Cesar used to post on DL is a delusional stalker. For some reason, my saying so (in my previous post r390) has really got under your skin, I wonder why. But keep talking and making a big deal about my comment, it just shows how crazy you are.
[quote]You really work overtime attacking anyone who doesn't genuflect at a Benderson altar
I haven't mentioned Ben once in any of my posts, so why would you even accuse me of being a Benderson, R401? All I did was discussing Cesar, and the highly unlikely possibility that he might have posted here in the past. Not a single mention of Ben anywhere. Go back and check my posts if you don't believe me. It just shows how obsessed you are with seeing Benderson fraus everywhere that you would call me one when I'm talking about something else entirely. Paranoid much?
[quote]The trolldar yellow indicates that some of those descriptions can be seen in your mirror.
Funny that you mention troll-dar, because when you hit that function, it shows that you've been trying to fool us, since your comment @r401 doesn't turn yellow like the rest of your previous posts (R391/R393/R397). Why is that? Are you trying to cover your tracks?
- I agree with R404. Why would Cesar post here? Even if he did, how would anyone know about it? It's not like he would sign his posts with his own name.
- [quote]Cesar is a gorgeous exotical.
"Exotical"? Is that some kind of new pet?
[quote]I honestly don't think AC broke off the relationship. I think Cesar DID. He is a lot younger than AC and was probably introduced to very influential rich men being with AC. It is likely Cesar upgraded and is very happy with his partner. If he can snag someone like AC and keep him for 6 years he can snag just about any rich man and they will worship the ground he walks on
You do realize you just described Cesar as the ultimate gold digger, r385?
[quote]Cesar hasn't cared about what Anderson wants in a while. I think he posts here on the old Hollywood gossip threads; always been an interest of his.
And you know this how, R396? Since DL is anonymous, I'd like to know how anyone's identity can be ascertained with such assurance by some of you.
[quote] the person who obsessively attacks Anderson Cooper on this thread and who believes that Cesar used to post on DL is a delusional stalker
Ding ding, we have a winner!
- R404 is absolutely right, the person who's always attacking Anderson and trashing Ben is the very same person who loves Cesar and is convinced that he used to post on DL. In other words, she's a completely insane AC-obsessed "fan" who has seriously lost touch with reality.
- Don't know if Cesar posts here or not but 404 is AC obsessed and will be back again and again to keep the party going. Now it would be nice if there were a few more sightings and photos of the happy couple.
- I tried watching Ac's show this morning but he is going overboard with housewives and honey boo boo that I had to tried it off. Housewives on every show and mentioning honey boo boo it's becoming annoying. TLC and Housewives EVERY DAMN DAY! AC is obsessed or getting paid to include so much of the hour to TLC and Housewives nonsense.
- This week shows:
Monday, Oct. 1: Amy Brenneman and Half the Sky cast
Amy Brenneman (PRIVATE PRACTICE) co-hosts with Anderson as the duo sit down with Emmy® Award-winner America Ferrera (End of Watch), Golden Globe®-nominee Meg Ryan (Lives of the Saints), Olivia Wild (The Longest Week) and Gabrielle Union (Think Like A Man) to discuss their upcoming film, Half The Sky.
Tuesday, Oct. 2: E!’s Bethenny Frankel, Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow
Bethenny Frankel (E!’s BETHENNY) joins Anderson as co-host while the pair interview Academy Award®-nominee Anna Kendrick (What to Expect When You’re Expecting) and Brittany Snow (96 Minutes) on their upcoming film, Pitch Perfect.
Wednesday, Oct. 3: Martin Short and Two-time Emmy® Award-winner Julie Bowen
Emmy® Award-winner and funny man Martin Short (Frankenweenie) joins Anderson as co-host as the duo catch up with two-time Emmy® Award-winner Julie Bowen (Horrible Bosses).
Thursday, Oct. 4: Andy Cohen, Alfre Woodard, Jill Scott and Queen Latifah
Emmy® Award-winner Andy Cohen joins Anderson as co-host as the pair interviews four-time Emmy® Award-winner Alfre Woodard (Reach for Me), three-time Grammy Award®-winner Jill Scott (Sins of the Mother) and Queen Latifah (Joyful Noise) to discuss their upcoming remake of the film Steel Magnolias.
Friday, Oct. 5: Keke Palmer and The Comedy Network’s Stephen Colbert
Keke Palmer (Ice Age: Continental Drift) joins Anderson as co-host as Stephen Colbert stops by to discuss his talk show, THE COLBERT REPORT (weeknights at 11:30 p.m. ET/PT on The Comedy Network
- [quote]he is going overboard with housewives
Girlfriend wants to help out girlfriend.
- I agree R409. Does anybody else think AC’s show is just a regurgitation of last year? He’s had about 4 or 5 guest on the past 2 weeks that was on last season. Andy Cohen is really pimping AC out by having every “real housewife” under the sun on this season. I don’t think he realizes this is hurting his show. Would Ellen or Keli have the same guest on over and over again? Nope. He just doesn’t get it but I guess a hard head will make a very light wallet. He’ll finally realize all the mistakes he’s making when his show is cancelled. Right now he’s tied with Wendy Williams in last place. Anybody watching?
“Warner Bros.' Anderson Live! opened its sophomore season at a 1.0, even with the prior week. Anderson Live! is down 40% compared to the 1.4 it scored for its national premiere last year.
Anderson Live! tied Debmar-Mercury's Wendy Williams, which is headed into its fourth season and flat compared to last year.
Source: Broadcasting cable.com
And I don’t think his ratings are low because he’s come “out” because Ellen is kicking everybody’s ass.
- "Molly is in a couple of the pics on Ben's Instagram, sitting next to a stuffed bear."
Ben is only allowed to take pictures with the dog.
- "I wonder what makes [[[R383]]] think that Cesar used to post on DL. She has said that before, so I think she really believes it to be the case. Anyone apart from crazy R383 also suspects that Cesar was posting here? For his own sake, I hope not."
Stop trying to pump information out of the posters benderfrau. Why are you so concerned if Cesar or any of his friends have posted here? It's none of your business. You are completley obsessed with this man. I feel bad for you because you sit at home thinking of negative things to say about a man who clearly doesn't give a damn about AC or his unhinged benderfrau fans.
- R352,R353,R359,R363,R383,R390,R392,R395,R404, and R402 are ALL the same person(s). They are benderfrau obsessed with AC's ex bf Cesar.
It's rather creepy the extent they will go to in order to discredit another poster that disagrees with their "Alternative Reality". They are certifiable, miserable, and have no life so they troll DL attacking other posters with immature name calling like paranoid, stalker, delusional, insane, angry, crazy, obsessed.......as R401 elegantly stated.
The benderfrau are seriously oxygen deprived in the brain. I feel bad for them at times. Don't you just want to PET them on the head and tell them it's going to be okay? They've got some serious cray cray going on.
- If Cesar really posts on DL, he's even more of a loser than I thought.
- Bethanny Frankel was kind of wild and was doing her own show, not co-hosting. I don't watch the Housewives or care about them, but she was kind of fun because she just threw a lot at AC, stuff he normally wouldn't want thrown at him. I do hate all of the Honey Boo Boo/Housewives/Lindsay Lohan talk. He needs to let that go.
I wonder if there will be pics of AC and Ben at Jimmy Fallon today like there were the last time he made an appearance.
- AC and Ben follow each other on Instagram and AC liked one of Ben's pics. They took down the pics of Molly standing in front of the bear that may have been taken in the firehouse - do they read here because that was mentioned upthread. AC and Ben still don't want anyone to know they're connected. Bethenney said that AC's bedroom was big enough to have another person in it and AC said "it could", he will never acknowledge that he's in a relationship with Ben.
- IMO I think AC made Ben take the Molly pictures down because he still doesn't want to fully publicly acknowledge that he is with Ben.
And why was Ben out at a bar Saturday night without AC? He took a picture of the wallpaper there and put it on Instagram. Obviously Anderson wasn't with him or people would have tweeted of him being there. So now he is out partying on his own?
Anderson stated on his Anderson Live after show chat deal that he stayed home and slept all weekend because he's been very tired lately.
- [quote]And why was Ben out at a bar Saturday night without AC? He took a picture of the wallpaper there and put it on Instagram.
Just because Ben posted a pic on Saturday night doesn't necessarily mean he took the pic at that moment. I have an Instagram, and I sometimes post pics that I took days before.
Bethenny Frankel mentioned on Anderson's show that she went to the firehouse for a party there. She said "you guys" when referring to the people who live there, so she clearly didn't imply that AC was living there alone.
- [quote]Just because Ben posted a pic on Saturday night doesn't necessarily mean he took the pic at that moment.
True. He could have been out at the bar on Tuesday night or Thursday night or Friday night.
- Bethany said the whole house is a party place then "you must live in a small cabinet". She said nothing about you guys live...
She did not see his bedroom. She was at Andy Cohen's book party, they had it roped off. She was not invited by Anderson but showed up anyway.
And Anderson was talking about only having one bedroom because he did not want family or any other uninvited guests staying over. That's when Bethany said you could have more than one person in the bedroom. Speaking of overnight guests or family, not Ben.
Boy some people over reach.
- I did see a tweet a few days ago from someone asking why Anderson Cooper was at the same "speakeasy" that they were - this may have been Saturday or Sunday, maybe Friday, I don't know but I'll try to dig it up. He may have been with Ben when he took that pic Saturday.
I think Bethenney and everyone in NYC knows about AC and Ben living together by now really.
- Interesting R423. The pic on Ben's Instagram is from a place called Raines Law Room, which is described as one of NYC's best speakeasy bars, so it must be the same place where that person tweeted about seeing AC there. Please post a link to that tweet if you can dig it up.
- That is interesting R424. I tried to go on IceRocket to dig up the tweet because they USED to keep days old tweets on the site, but apparently they've cut down the number of tweets they hold and I couldn't find the one I was talking about - next time I'm just going to post the tweet here when I see it because unless you know the name of the tweeter, it's almost impossible to find again.
Wake up people
The Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart infidelity controversy. A week or two after pics of Ben and his trick surface.
A few days ago we learn of the Mariah Carey Niki Minaj controversy and now...all of a sudden Anderson Cooper decides to beef with that twat Star Jones 5 months after she made that statement. READ MY LIPS. RATINGS PLOY. There is a pattern going on here.
Star Jones-"Anderson Cooper just made me relevant again."
- Anderson is pissed because Star Jones refused to come on his show to help boost his ratings so he concocted a plan. His feelings were hurt. He made sure there were other black women on his show today so no one would call him racist when he plowed into Star Jones. Since when does Anderson Cooper dedicate a whole show to a black movie? He sits at home eating de leche ice cream trying to figure out ways to stay relevant in hopes that people who think he walks on water will defend him to the very end. I think he's a very miserable person and is bi-polar. I don't even see how Andy Cohen can even stand to be around him because he's so bitchy. I'm sure his co-workers are snickering behind his back. He made a complete fool of himself bringing this up 5 months after the fact.
Anderson Cooper is Star Jones new publicist
- Blah blah blah R426/R427. No one but YOU is whining about what Anderson said about Star Jones, the entire UNIVERSE is on his side on this, believe me. You have a love/hate obsession problem with Anderson that is so deep it can never be fixed, but that doesn't mean anyone else shares your feelings. Star Jones is as irrelevant as she ever was, but Anderson also humiliated her and showed her up for the fool she is and people are applauding him for it. Maybe you should join her fanclub, she could use the help.
[quote]he's a very miserable person
No, this would be YOU sweetie. Every single one of your insane and unrealistic posts about Anderson proves it.
- Why all the anger, R428? It's obvious 427 is just yanking your chain. "He made a complete fool of himself bringing this up 5 months after the fact," is the hint he provided for you but you took the bait.
Use your brain for a change. Did Star really say that five months ago when AC was still in the closet five months ago? He came out in July. Are you posting from December 428?
- No anger, just telling the truth about R427 who ALWAYS comes in with 3 am posts railing on and on about AC. And R428 is probably YOU trying to fake defend your comments R429.
- No, R430, I wasn't defending any comments made by a previou poster. I was merely pointing out that in your anger, you were too stupid to notice that Anderson Cooper didn't come out of the closet five months ago. No doubt, you're upset at having your ignorance exposed to everyone who reads your silly post at r428.
- Shows for next week
Monday, Oct. 8 Kellie Picker and THE X FACTOR alumni Chris Rene:
Country star Kellie Pickler joins Anderson as co-host as they chat with THE X FACTOR alumni, Chris Rene.
Tuesday, Oct. 9 Deborah Norville and True Crime Tuesday:
Two-time Emmy® Award-winner Deborah Norville (INSIDE EDITION) returns to ANDERSON LIVE as co-host as the two chat with the daughter of alleged Coffee Cup Killer.
Wednesday, Oct. 10Jane Velez-Mitchell and Mayra Rosales:
Television journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell (JANE VILEZ-MITCHELL) co-hosts with Anderson as they interview 1100 pound Mayra Rosales, as she discusses falsely confessing to killing her two-year-old nephew.
Thursday, Oct. 11 British TV host Alexa Chung and Kenny Rogers:
British TV personality Alexa Chung (FUSE NEWS) co-hosts with Anderson while they chat with three-time Grammy® Award-winner Kenny Rogers to discuss his new memoir Luck or Something Like It.
Friday, Oct. 12 TV host Nancy O’Dell and the cast of Argo:
Nancy O’Dell co-hosts with Anderson as they sit down with Academy Award®-winner Ben Affleck (The Town), Golden Globe®-winner John Goodman (Trouble with the Curve), and three-time Emmy® Award-winner Bryan Cranston (Total Recall) to discuss the upcoming film, Argo.
AC could use more show topics and anyone notice that he's ignoring gay issues even though he's "out" now? He's still isn't given the show a platform for positive gay stories. I say shame on him and Openly executive gay terrance for ignroing gay issues. AC has no more excuses to be doing this.
- Blah blah blah R431, the only one writing silly posts is you.
- On Ben's Instagram, there's a painting of a lady in red - that painting was also in AC's old West 38th Street apartment because you can see it in the Instyle pics from 2004, so they must've brought that painting to the firehouse.
- Ben's Instagram pic with the lady in red.
- "Anderson also humiliated her and showed her up for the fool she is and people are applauding him for it."
Your clueless..... If Nene Leaks or Babara Walters couldn't get to Star Jones how in the hell do think a yellow-bellied comment AC made to her 4 months after the fact is going to hurt her. She basically responded in one small sentence on twitter and then kept it moving. Doesn't sound like someone who is humilated. She could have cared less. He was the one with the hurt feelings when she refused to be on his show. I'm not even a Star Jones fan but she was right. He's trying to conjure up ratings by feuding with her getting the idea from the Mariah Carey and Niki Minaj feud.
"Maybe you should join her fanclub, she could use the help."
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. It's not like AC doesn't need the help with his ratings. That's why he brought the comment up almost five months later to attmept to boost his sagging ratings on both shows mind you.
- "No anger, just telling the truth about [R427] who ALWAYS comes in with 3 am posts railing on and on about AC. And [R428] is probably YOU trying to fake defend your comments [R429]."
Don't worry about when another poster comes into this thread. That's just showing us how cray cray you really are!
- Since he waited six months to bring up her comments, it's obvious that it's all for ratings.
- The deranged AC haters are really all over the place with their odd perception of time: according to R427, Star Jones made her comment 5 months ago, then according to R437, it was only 4 months ago, and for R438, it was 6 months ago. Considering that AC only came out 3 months ago, their time line is as distorted as their perception of reality!
R434/r435, thanks to your eagle eyes for spotting that painting. I really dig Ben's Instagram, his pics are really interesting.
- Why all the anger, r439? Have you always had problems with rage?
- Anger? Rage? Far from it R440, I'm just making fun of you by pointing out how mixed up your chronology is. I guess time isn't the only thing that confuses you, sarcasm goes way over your head too! Poor dear, you might want to take another pill to rest your weak little head, it's clearly being taxed beyond its limits.
- Your name-calling, sarcasm, and general nastiness is all part of your anger and rage issues, r441 - r439. Get all that out of your system and maybe you could turn out to be a lovely person.
- [quote]Poor dear, you might want to take another pill to rest your weak little head, it's clearly being taxed beyond its limits.
LOL, good one R441!
- The only angry person around here is you, R442. Sounds like I hit a nerve by calling you a deranged AC hater! Maybe you should follow your own advice, get your obsessive Anderson hatred out of your system, and maybe you would turn out a tad less angry. I feel bad for whoever has to endure your company on a daily basis.
- R444 is absolutely right. R442 sounds like she has issues.
- HuffPo or whoever was right when they said that AC and Ben were rarely seen together. Not a lot of sightings lately, but of course they are still a couple and together.
- What is it with whack-jobs like R-439 441 444 who imagine that they're surrounded by Anderson haters? Those nutso creeps even bash Anderson fans if the fan doesn't genuflect in front of their AC altar enough times. Anderson is human and has made some mistakes with the first year of his show but mental midgets like 444 don't want the truth to be told.
- Why so angry R447? You're the one who sounds nutso. No one is being bashed for not "genuflecting in front of the AC altar" here. There's a difference between constructive criticism and the kind of obsessive personal vendetta you and your ilk have against Cooper. It says more about you and your mental state that you believe that your constant whining is a perfectly legit form of expressing your opinion instead of the truly disturbing neurosis that it actually is. No normal person who dislikes AC as much as you do would spend any time compulsively writing and worrying about him like that.
- Dear R441 through R448 (and mostly everyone else posting on these ridiculous Benderson threads):
You are all fucking crazy as loons. Please seek professional help immediately.
Oh, and BTW: all of you need to get fucking lives for Christ's sake.
- The Anderson-Star Jones thread got deleted again. This already happened to the previous thread on that same topic. Anyone knows why? Is this because of the crazy AC hater who always derails and ruins those threads with her insane monomania?
- Anderson is a closet racist. He hates anything Obama, he stans for Mitt Romney, you would think him and Arie Fleischer (who loathes Obama) are fucking, and he loves invoking smear campaigns against prominent African-Americans.
AC along with Fox news went on a smear campaign for over a year trying to create pressure in order to get Attorney General Eric Holder fired without having ALL of the FACTS. When the findings stated Eric Holder was not responsible for the border patrol officers death AC stopped reporting on it altogether. It was like it never happened.
I'm pretty sure he was embarrassed by the whole thing because his reporting on the story was so bad. Instead of making assumptions about other people's quality of work he should focus on his own. He's now obsessed with getting Ambassador Susan Rice (who is also African- American)fired.
- [quote] It says more about you and your mental state that you believe that your constant whining is a perfectly legit form of expressing your opinion instead of the truly disturbing neurosis that it actually is. No normal person who dislikes AC as much as you do would spend any time compulsively writing and worrying about him like that.
THIS. Thank you R448, you have it ALL right as usual.
And yes R450, that's right too. There can't be a normal conversation about AC here any longer because of that fool, she's ruined it for everyone, which is probably what she wants. A few years back on the AC threads there weren't these kinds of stupid battles and fighting with one lunatic, there was actually gossip and good discussions about AC. I miss that.
- You're right, r452, and we need to do something about her. It's obvious that we need a fully coordinated effort to attack everyone who isn't a fan of Anderson. It's possible that it could be more than the one person so let's all be vigilant. We need to police these discussions so that there are only positive statements about this out and proud journalist and his partner.
- Anderson has declined to an all time low by using that poor woman who lost her son over in Benghazi to come on live televesion and attack the administration. Why is he making this political? Let me guess, he stans for Mitt Romney. Listen to the questions he asked her. They were carefully crafted to make her upset. He's such a knee jerk for doing that.
This man will do anything for ratings including taking advantage of a grieving parent who just lost her son and is not thinking straight. He was too much of a coward to attack the administration himself especially after being wrong about Eric Holder so know he's using a different tactic by using the families to push his agenda. Sickening.
- and by the way he talked about Mitt Romney for 5 seconds during that segment. He's such a hypocrite.
R453. I like your sense of humor. You are very very funny and seem to love putting the benderfrau to shame. Lol!!!They are a very bizarre group.
- You AChaterFraus R455 are the very definition of BIZARRE. Not to mention crazy and insanely obsessed with someone you claim not to like. R453 thinks she's clever but really she's MUCH more of a crashing BORE.
- R454, I was disgusted with Anderson doing what he did with that teabagging sounding woman. How the hell does she or he know WHY the actions were taken in Libya, he's trying to turn it into a "cover-up" and that Obama is somehow this monster who let all of those people die. I doubt he'd ever allow someone to come on and disparage and cast doubt on something ROMNEY did. He can be incredibly biased and unfair.
- What's happening with AC and Ben? No sightings lately.
- AC has no tapings of the daytime show this week or next week. He may be going on vacation with Ben, they sometimes take trips in October. I would imagine he would be here for the Presidential debate on the 16th, but maybe not. Maybe there will be some sightings if they go somewhere.
- Hey R58, came here just to fill you in. They were both at the gym today. It is the first time I have seen either of them at the gym since the kissing scandal. They were they're usual playful selves. I guess they are indeed still together.
- Thanks for that info, r460. If they're at the gym, it could mean they're not packing for a trip.
- Thank you R460. Where you the poster who used to see them in the locker room and reported on how well-endowed Ben is? Did you get another look this time?
By the way, the gossip columnist Rob Shuter AKA Naughty But Nice Rob tweeted the other day about AC and Ben still being together.
- No doubt 88angel is in this thread pretending to be offended by attacks on Anderson. You can tell by her phrasing.
- [quote]Champion might also consider inviting CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. According to Champion, when Cooper announced plans to marry his boyfriend, Benjamin Maisani, in July, it helped pave the way for him and Robierb.
I think AC and Ben are married or about to get married. They may never break up or they'll break up after 10 years like k.d. lang and her partner.
- Who cares about the Croatian vacation. Ben was virtually a vampire. Only to be seen late at night because AC refused to be seen with him. Give it up.
On another note watch AC tomorrow create a whole 20 minute segement on how vice president Joe Biden was to obnoxious during the debate. Here's the catcher, Mitt Romney was treating President Obama the same way. Poor Ryan de ja vu is such a bitch!
- R464 Why do you benderfrau keep bringing this up. Who cares.... The bottom line is AC is "out" and still hasn't claimed his trade. There's something wrong with that picture. Give it up already! AC is not married to anybody but himself.
- "He may be going on vacation with Ben, they sometimes take trips in October."
I hope he does go on vacation. I would welcome that. It would be nice to see a fresh face on AC360 and hopefully someone that is TRULY unbiased in their reporting. I may watch again. At least for a week.
- [quote]Why do you benderfrau keep bringing this up. Who cares....
Hmmm, ever think that maybe people keep bringing up that AC and Ben may be married because you get so worked up about it, r466? Why do you get so mad about it anyway? As you say, "who cares..."
- R467, you could stop watching NOW, who the heck is forcing you, you don't care for him or the show, end it, it's as simple as that.
- R466/R467 is as incapable of enduring the mere suggestion that AC and Ben are married as she is of stopping watching Anderson (despite her numerous claims to the contrary).
- LOL, W&W for R470!
Seriously though, who the fuck R467 thinks she's fooling with her "I may watch Anderson for a change" or "Who cares about AC and Ben?", when it's so obvious that she really can't stop watching him in the first place, and that she cares so deeply about his relationship with Ben that it drives her nuts? Bitch please!
- I have to agree with a poster upstream: there is some serious mental/emotional illness going on among the posters on these Benderson threads.
- Angry much R471? You sound like you're about to pop an artery. You might want to stop sipping on go-go juice for a while. Are you made because I call you out on your bullshit? Suck it up hookers.
Very simple formula:
Pics= true story
No pics= fake made-up benderson fairy tale.
And by the way it's obvious nobody cares about AC and his French trade boy since the OP keeps deleting your pathetic little threads. WE all know you create multiple post to make it seem like other posters are agreeing with you hence R468,R469,R470,R471. Give it a rest and come back to REALITY. Or better yet stop creating all of these vapid stories without proof to back it up.
- "[R467], you could stop watching NOW, who the heck is forcing you, you don't care for him or the show, end it, it's as simple as that"
R469 I have. It's a really bad state of affairs when a news hack like myself will occasionally watch AC360 during commercial breaks from other programs because I don't want to watch the commercials. That's even worse than not watching at all.
- "I have to agree with a poster upstream: there is some serious mental/emotional illness going on among the posters on these Benderson threads."
Keyword: Benderson thread
They attempt to ruin threads by playing games and attacking anybody that doesn't agree with them or question them. It's a very enjoyable thing when posters like myself come into these threads and shut them down. Very entertaining!
- R473/R474/R475 was let out of her padded cell early today. She usually doesn't get anywhere near a computer until much later at night. What happened this time? Are the inmates running the asylum today?
- Is anyone as sick as I am of R475's dedication to derail every single AC thread with her angry rants and her fixation in calling everyone who isn't as crazy as she is a Benderson?
- Yes R477, I am sick of it too, there can NEVER be a normal discussion about Anderson here because of that idiot and maybe that's her intention. If that's the case the only thing to do is keep talking and ignore the lunatic, but that never happens. I'd be perfectly happy to ignore her stupid comments but someone always responds. Shun the crazy bitch.
- [quote]Shun the crazy bitch
Amen to that, R478.
- Is it a birth mark or an age spot on Anderson's right cheek?
- Ben's Instagram has the firehouse and Anderson written all over it. Check out some of the pics, AC has a toy soldier display that Ben put up on Instagram along with some firehouse-y looking stuff like old gym equipment and a staircase. AC said he does not want to show off his home, but BEN sure does!
- So did Cesar hie-tail it back to teh DR or what?
- No one knows what happened to Cesar, but he's out of AC's life completely evidently.
- I like Ben's Instagram, there are a lot of cool elements of decor. If I lived in that house with all those treasures, I would show it off too!
- I want him to Instagram their sexual partners.
- There's a beautiful antique map of an island that looks like Corsica on his Instagram, isn't that where Ben is from originally?
- Yes, Ben is from Corsica R486, thanks for pointing out the map, I missed that.
- Ben does have an art degree, I guess that's why his Instagram has a certain flair to it.
- "No one knows what happened to Cesar, but he's out of AC's life completely evidently."
Are you sure about that benderfrau?
"So did Cesar hie-tail it back to teh DR or what?"
Let's just say he hie-tailed it away from AC.
- "Ben's Instagram has the firehouse and Anderson written all over it.'
The concubine is only allowed to take pictures of the dog and the walls. I guess anybody would be bored locked in a room 24/7 and has to beg for permission to leave.
- Did you see the way Anderson Cooper and his klan would not admit President Obama eviscerated Mitt Romney tonite? They are such shitty losers. I was a channel surfer and every other channel was talking about how Obama got his mojo back and nailed Mitt Romney to the wall. All those old, dried up, tea partiers on cnn babbled about everything but that. Talk about "alternate reality". And they wonder why no one watches cnn anymore. When AC wakes up tomorrow and reads all of his little newpapers he will be quickly brought back to reality as to who kicked ass tonite.
- "Are the inmates running the asylum today?"
Actually yes they are and I might add that Ben is doing a great job!
- The comments upstream are all from the same poster(s). The handwriting style is the same. They just make a comment and answer themselves. All of the smart bystanders are entertaining another blogsite probably.
- "AC has no tapings of the daytime show this week or next week. He may be going on vacation with Ben, they sometimes take trips in October."
If AC is on vacation only 5 weeks into his new season it shows that he is LAZY and UNFOCUSED. He only wants to collect a paycheck. He won't be sucessful against thie big wigs like Ellen, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz.
The name of his show is called "AndersonLive" not "AndersonPreviouslyRecorded." He has a serious bought of ADHD hopping around from job to job not giving quaility work to any of them.
Talk show host like Kelly and Michael, Ellen, and Dr. Phil don't conduct their shows in this manner. They all work very hard and this is why AC is doomed for failure.
- Most talk show hosts stay very focused.
- Except for AC........obviously.
- The "scandal" is long forgotten by the media. The couple is happily ever-aftering.
- Not many sightings or mentions of AC and Ben together, but they still are - Ben's Instagram has several pics that are obviously from the firehouse - even though he took down the pics of Molly standing in front of a giant bear. AC's toy soldier collection pic is still there. They will be together 5 years next year.
- Ben has some airplane pic shots on his Instagram. Maybe he was with Anderson when he was at Temple or maybe he and AC went somewhere. AC's not on 360 tonight.
- "Ben's Instagram has several pics that are obviously from the firehouse - even though he took down the pics of Molly standing in front of a giant bear."
R498 You are crazy.
Gone crazy. Back soon.
- They been together since 2009 how is that 5 years
- Has anyone noticed how the really angry, nasty, vile, benderfrau hasn't been posting lately. I think there may be more than one but the really agressive one has not posted in a while. Hmmmm??? I wonder what's up?
Inquiring minds would like to know
- And no AC and Ben haven't been together 5 years. More like 3 very tortuous years.
- Page Six - Dec 2008:
[quote]ANDERSON Cooper in black jeans and black leather jacket shopping for cashmere sweaters at Barneys Co-op with a young Frenchman.
- In 2018, they'll celebrate ten years of togetherness.
- [quote]In 2018, they'll celebrate ten years of togetherness.
- Probably so R505, it's a good match.
- He was photographed with Cesar at the end of November, you really think he was in a new relationship with Ben 2 weeks later. The first photos of them didn't come out till spring of 09
- Five years together next year. AC still seems happy and content.
- r500 How is r498 the crazy one? Troll-dar tells me you're the nutjob on this thread.
r499 Ben and Pablo are in Utah but I don't know if AC is with them.
- R510, I can't tell you what to do, but I wouldn't engage the AChatertroll, I have decided to not respond to anything she posts now because every AC thread is ruined by her and we can't have an ordinary conversation about him when she's involved - it's a pain and I wish we could ignore her completely - that's what I'm doing.
AC was not on 360 so I guess he's with Ben and Pablo.
- Ah I just remembered that I saw a tweet from some guy who appeared to be in Tulsa saying that AC was in the same eatery as him and that AC and his party were requesting Culture Club and Spandau Ballet songs. Maybe AC has a 60 Minutes assignment out West and Ben and Pablo came with him.
- Are they in an established threesome? Is this why Anderson never mentions Ben - because then he'd have to acknowledge his polyandry?
- I hope AC, Pablo and Ben don't end up having to chew off their arms if they get stuck in this canyon.
- Is it confirmed that AC is there with them?
- I don't know R515, but if AC was seen in Oklahoma with some other people, he could be with them, plus AC was off last night.
- Has anyone seen a sign of Ben's Central Park kissing partner? Was he just passing through NYC or is he part of the NYC bar scene?
- It looks like AC is traveling with them, as he was off the air on Friday. Pablo seems like a close friend of Anderson and Ben's, as they went to see Madonna in concert at Yankees Stadium and posted similar pics from that night on their Instagram.
R511, I agree with you 100% about the AChatertroll, and I also chose to ignore her a while ago.
- They're at the aman resorts
- Here's the link R512 referred to. It is from last Wednesday and obviously a lie. The man is from Tulsa, but it you look at his timeline he was in San Antonio, TX and on Wednesday, Anderson was in NYC - live on AC360 and then on Thursday he was at Temple U and then back live on AC360 in NYC.
I'm not saying he's not with Pablo and Ben in UT this weekend, but just wanted to point out that Twitter isn't a reliable source.
- There have been many Twitter sightings/reports of AC and Ben that have been accurate, so aside from the occasional mess up, it's usually on target.
Pablo's pic of him or someone rock climbing says "Amangiri" and like R519 says, it's a luxury resort in Utah. A beautiful place.
- And more pics of the resort from Ben.
- I was wondering when AC and Ben would vacation right here in the USA, that's something they don't really do much of as far as we know.
- Good idea, r524. A test you have to pass to gain admission to this thread.
- [quote]I was wondering when AC and Ben would vacation right here in the USA, that's something they don't really do much of as far as we know.
Didn't they vacation in New Orleans once?
- Thanks for the link R521, that Aman resort looks absolutely stunning.
- Thanks for linking to the pics of the resort.
- I wonder if AC and Ben started dating in Oct 2008, because they seem to like to take vacations around that time (that nice one in India was in October) maybe it's their anniversary month.
- Anderson was saying that he doesn't believe the people he sees at the gym with perfect bodies haven't used steriods, he said no one could look as good as those people do without having used something. So what's he saying about Ben's muscular frame?
- If they started dating in oct of 08 they have a pretty fucked up relationship cause he took Cesar to Egypt in nov of 08.
- Whatever he had going on with Cesar must've been dying or dead, in spite of the trip and what the trip was all about, no one really knows. I doubt it was a pleasure trip for them.
- So you think he started dating Ben then a month later said " hey you wouldn't mind if I went on my vacation with my ex would you?" Yeah cause that's normal
- If you want to discuss normal, r533, let's talk about two men who are supposed to be a couple but one of them is photographed making out with another guy in Central Park. That's normal.
Why would anyone be surprised that AC was seeing Ben at the same time he was going on a trip with Cesar? Men, gay and straight, play around all the time. It's normal.
- [quote]So what's he saying about Ben's muscular frame?
Ben has definitely done steroids. He probably has some in the fridge at the firehouse now.
- For all we know, his relationship with Cesar may have been over even though they might have gone to Egypt together. I remember back in 2006, AC was often seen out with other men - I remember Gawker talking about how AC was out on a date with someone and that they had a long, intimate dinner - they knew about Cesar at the time but didn't say it was him. There was also a sighting of AC at some noodle restaurant or something in Brooklyn with a "curly-haired guy" according to Gawker Stalker, probably not Cesar. And what about that old pic of AC walking with this punkish looking dude in Central Park - all of these things happened around 2006-2007, so for all we know, he and Cesar may have been done as a couple then and in 2008, but were just hanging out. They certainly don't do that now and it's probably because AC has a more steady relationship.
- I still say Anderson missed the boat not nabbing Gabriel instead of Ben. Gabriel has been the source or a many gay fantasy for those who frequented Barracuda or Eastern Bloc. At 6'4" with beautiful size 14 feet, and that dreamboat face.