- Where is my picture? No one will believe you without a pic.
- He's not even the best looking guy on his own show.
- LOL, r2.
- Bitch, please.
- There is only one way to settle this.
Both are from Texas. Both are similar in ages. Jensen has the bigger cock. Bomer has the better career. You decide. I'll report.
- Licky licky yum yum.
- Bomer looks the better of the two in the photos [R5] linked.
Jensen is pretty decent looking but isn't he a fundy? That decreases his attraction a ton for me.
- See, I told you.
- The profile photo shows that he's clearly had his nose fixed.
- Yes - everyone who is not blond.
- Bomer is the God of male beauty!
- Yeah, Bomer definitely wins. I can't think of a single male actor, gay or straight, that's prettier than Bomer.
I'd say ten years ago Ryan Phillippe was better looking than Jensen Ackles.
- Ahhh..yes. He's a beauty for sure but damaged goods. Solid on the surface but emotional jello inside.
- Details on his emotional turmoil, R14!
- Five years ago, he was the best-looking guy on TV.
These day, he's looking a little tired and worn. When he smiles, the laugh lines around his eyes could be mistaken for a pair of accordions.
- He's gotten soft around the middle and has the acting abilities of soggy cornflakes. He's fallen so far since Days of Our Lives.
- I don't know. I haven't seen him in drag.
- Well, you can meet Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki March 9th in Vegas. It'll just cost you $30 admission, then $89 each for an autograph and then if you want a picture with each that will set you back another $119.
- Good for them r19. I think they both know that after Supernatural it is pretty much it for the both of them. There are not a lot of roles for 30something middling actors outside of The CW and USA. They need to cash in now.
- Just curious, OP. What other bland, blondish non-entities with slack bodies are you crushing on? Can't be just one.
- I think Jensen is way hot, but so is that bad brother from the Vampire Diaries. I don't know his name, but he looks like Rob Lowe to me.
- R22, do you mean Ian Somerhalder?
- What about a bargain -- $199 for an autograph and a photo?
- R22, yes, that is his name. I only watch the CW because it believes in casting attractive people. I wish the rest of the networks would follow the policy because it would mean greater ratings.
- If anyone would like a photo and an autograph, swing by the "White Collar" set when we're next filming on the streets of NYC, and I'll be happy to oblige for free.
- LOL He hasn't had a nose job, his nose has always been like that. It's never changed much since it went from his "kid nose" to his "adult nose". There are pictures out there showing him from a child up through high school and right after high school he went to LA to act.
Why would he have a nose job to make his nose slightly crooked? His nose is just the slightest bit crooked. It looks different in a 3/4 on the left side than it does in 3/4 view on the right side. One side looks straight, the other side looks slightly indented. You can see it happening in pictures when he was 12 and was starting to go from his kid nose to his adult nose.
The only change he's had is that his 2 front teeth were filed down a small amount, in his earliest photos when he came out to LA, there were minutely longer.
- He has that bland boring blah look that only gay men and thirteen year old girls like.
- Jensen and Jared both sign autographs and pose for photos all the time, for free. A convention is a specific event people pay for, for a guaranteed experience. Otherwise getting an autograph or a photo is going to be a crap shoot as you can't be sure you'll happen to bump into them or that they'll have the time to stop. They used to be more accessible while on set, it's just there were some incidents(fans sneaking onto the set and pretending to be part of the crew, stalkers, etc) so the crew had to tighten up security.
- I think he joined or started some kind of cult with his wife, R14.
- Find out if Jensen is uncut please.
- R14 elaborate please!
- Just being "blondish" disqualifies him for R21.
The fact that he's beautiful doesn't mean a thing. Awwww.......idiot.
- Should Jensen's body be better than it is?
- R33=Jensen Ackles
- Yes. Many men are, creepy fangurl OP.
- Lemme guess what YOU look like, R36.
- Has he impregnated his wife yet?
- I think he has. She's looking a little plump around the uterus.
- Jensen looks pregnant. He got sadly fat and puffy faced.
- Jeff Bridges in Starman
- [quote]Jensen looks pregnant.
- Only if it's Jared's.
- extra hairy hole
- Only if it's Jared's extra hairy hole? Is that correct?
- Better looking actors than Jensen Ackles?
Loads and loads.
Here's one: From Russia With Love (or Lust):
And he's signed on to star in a new John Le Carre adaptation with an all-star cast: Hollywood's already taken notice (he's already won some film festival prizes for his acting):
- Is Jensen dating hot daddy Tim Daly?
- Which are his favourite things?
- Ackles is a good looking guy. But he's not anywhere close to the A+ list, starting with Montgomery Clift through Paul Newman, Robert Conrad, Tom Selleck, Robert Redford, and down to Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer.
Ackles is at best a B+.
- What does Jensen's list position have to do with this looks. He's incredibly good looking regardless of A B C D or F list. He is gorjus. I think he's much hotter than Matt.
- I like him much more than i like Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill. He is much more handsome than these two.
- Since when was Tom Selleck ever A+ list??
- This should shut down the thread.
- For those who like that sort of charmless blond fratboy thing, that is the sort of charmless blond fratboy thing they like.
- Those pics are fake, R51 and R53.
- Actually Jensen is more beautiful and sexy than Matt Bomer. Matt Bomer's "hotness" is way too overrated, like Ryan Reynolds.
- How can you tell r55. I'm really bad at detecting photoshop. Matt is okay looking, but he's no Jensen or Henry.
- The list would exceed the number of lines and characters allowed.
- R55, i think your remark is fake and your attitude is the same probably...
- You would have to be brain dead, or know absolutely NOTHING about his personal life to know that he would never pose for those sorts of pictures.
Yeah, I know next-to-nothing about his personal life but, really it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out.
- Would someone please give away the clue that those photographs are photoshopped? Because if they're fake, they're damned good fakes.
- What's the latest gossip about Jensen and Jared?
How are things going between those two closet queens?
- Nobody know shit at this point, R62.
- Jensen should have a bigger career than he does. He is super handsome and a great actor.
- R61, if Jensen fangirls say they're faked, they're faked. It's if they said they were real you'd need to be on guard.
- He has a flattish ass.
- Link, r67.
- What about Jensen and Jared doing a remake of the movie, Some Like It Hot? They'd both be great in in.
- He'd make a great Ratzo Rizzo in a remake of "Midnight Cowboy"
- The ponies appear to be prancing here in this thread.
- Nobody is better looking than Ackles, as proven by this photo, taken this summer I believe. Gay or not, I lust him a lot.
- I find his voice extremely sexy - deep and just the slightest raspiness.
- Hmmm...nice photo R72. And yes, R73 i totally agree with you. His voice is very sexy.
- I think that he has a better character than Jared Padalecki. He seems more stable and more loyal. I wonder why some people trash him? Jealousy, maybe?
- This is also cute of him.
- Jensen Ackles one of the hottest and cutest guys ever! What makes him hot is also his stability and his loyalty.
- OP, Finnick Odair is better looking.
- I don't mean that he is perfect, nobody is. Don't smirk malevolently when you read the positive comments i wrote above for Jensen. I know that all people have their imperfections and their bad moments. To sum up, all i wanted to say is that Jensen Ackles is hot and he is certainly not an arrogant ass. Of course he has some vanity, like all people, but he is not arrogant at all. In comparison with other famous people, he is really cool and he is a stable man. His popularity hasn't made him greedy as far as it seems. I hope life won't change him for the worse. He is ok!
- r79 - you're kind of creepy.
- R78-R80, you too my friend...you too!
- He is so sweet and yummy!
- Jensen is gorgeous indeed, unlike Jared Padalecki who looks like shit. Padalecki used to be hot, what happened to him? He is close to fugly now.
- Does Jared think that his haircut flatters him?
- Jared would look miles better with short hair. Why he persists with long hair is a mystery to me. He's loosing his looks and the hair doesn't help.
Then again, it's not only his hair that has been making him look shit. His looks have been going downhill ever since he married his beard.
Marrying that woman is the biggest mistake he's ever made. Take a close look at the eyes on that man.
- Jensen Ackles got fat - LIKE HE WAS PREGANT - sorry guys, he is OVER.
- R86, I don't even like the guy anymore but you can obviously see that he's not fat.
- Perhaps where you live that is indeed thin r87, but JA has clearly put on more than a few pounds.
- He's just arching his back. It would be funny as hell if he suddenly had a beer belly but no luck this time.
- Jared is looking odd these days. I wonder what that is about.
- Jared looks like shit.
He is way too thin. The fact he can't work out and add pounds that way hurts him.
He dislocated his shoulder and had an operation, I think.
He's also losing his hair.
Way, way too thin. Makes him look sickly.
Jensen is still a hottie.
- Who is this Jensen? Isn't he that homophobic douchebag?
- R92, so the rumors say.
BTW, I was a bit surprised to find out that Marvel had considered him to be either Hawkeye in The Avengers or Star Lord in The Guardians of the Galaxy. Apparently at least some of his fans seem to think that he passed on the role of Hawkeye because of the scheduling conflict with Supernatural. He also screen tested for Star Lord along with something like 20 other well known actors but that role went obviously to Chris Pratt.
I admit that my current view of Ackles is tainted with these rumors of his homophobia but still I find it slightly unbelievable that he'd suddenly have a big screen career in Marvel mega movies. Although I can't deny that even though the last time I saw him in Supernatural in the beginning of this year where he looked old and dry he still is a good looking guy. I only need him to have sex with Castiel in one episode and I'll forgive him.
- Meh, No thanks; he's a Rethug. There's a thread on DL somewhere that shows you how to look this dude up through the LA Clerk. I did it and saw clear as day that he's a registered Republican.
- Lesbian here, 33 years old. I loved Jensen Ackles for years. I never missed an epi of SPN. I overlooked the rumors about him being a Republican. I even overlooked the fandom meltdown when he allegedly ignored a girl’s question at one of the conventions who stood up and professed to be bi. But then my gf surprised me with Golden tickets for a con that included a breakfast with Jensen and Jared. We were told ahead of time by the organizers not to “engage” them, and I swear to God one dumb bitch thought that meant we couldn’t ask them to marry us! Anyway, I was standing there about an arm’s length away from Jensen when some chick asked him what he thought about gay marriage. The look on his face was nothing short of malevolent! He didn’t make a big deal out of it but walked away clearly pissed, and shortly afterward one of the convention workers came over and took that girl out of the hall. After that I gave up on him. I know I’m a stupid piece of shit, but it really broke my heart. I’d been watching SPN since 2005 and he was the only dude anywhere I ever looked at twice.
- Sad to hear R95, I can imagine how bad you've felt after that. I get offended also personally if a person I admire turns out to be a homophobe. The thing with Ackles is a bit weird since there used to be rumors of him being gay himself. Now that I think about it they could've all been just wishful thinking from the J2 crowd.
There is some possibility that he's just become allergic to all things gay surrounding Supernatural. They must've known all the J2 rumors for years, and obviously Wincest and Destiel raised the stakes.
CW itself seems to a homophobic network. It seemed that in quite a short period of time lot of male leads from CW shows got married and had kids, Ackles among of them. It's a bit sick to think that guys were forced to do that but probably this is just a conspiracy theory in my head.
But still I haven't been able to watch Supernatural since January when I found out Ackles is probably a fundie homophobe. He knows the rumors and doesn't do anything about them so he probably really is that or just doesn't care that he's thought to be that. I'd actually really like to know what the situation is because his stand on gay issues is really not known. I remember hearing that he's got a lesbian sister so one might think that he'd at least have some kind of empathy towards gays.
- Fugly potato head
- I don't want to be seen as defending him but.....
Who cares what his opinion is? Do any other actors get that question asked of them?
It's that god-damned Collins who caused all this bullshit to happen.
He egged his delusional stans along with that destiel shit.
I think it puts Jensen in a very difficult position. I'll say that I believe that the 2 leads are together. He would want to avoid those type of questions because he does NOT want to have anything on record and then if anything came out it would be hypocritical of him to say he was against or for something.
That's why the questions are screened, now, at the conventions.
- There was another thread already about the CW's #AskSupernatural Twitter fiasco but in this Advocate's article about it there are some pretty good comments about the queer baiting the show's done.
R98, I just simply can't blame Misha for all the Destiel shipping. It was written in the dialogue by the makers, and I'm pretty sure Misha had nothing to do with that. Even if he has been the only from the crew who's really talked about it (to my knowledge) I don't think he's really been advocating it the way you accuse him of doing. I think that the makers of the show just noticed the sparks between Jensen/Dean and Misha/Castiel. Good chemistry doesn't just automagically happen but when it does in tv production it's common sense to use it. And they did.
- R95 here again. I sincerely appreciate your sympathy R96. I know it's dumb but what happened really did upset me and it still does.
I've been a fan for years so of course I've heard the J2 gay rumors. However, I would bet my life that they are nothing more than the imaginings of over zealous fangurls and gay men. I've attended alot of conventions and I've been around Jensen on three separate occasions. Let me just say that my gaydar never once blipped. My brother is gay so even though I'm a lesbian I can usually pick up on gay dudes.
I think alot of those rumors come from the fact that in his younger days Jensen was so good looking that he actually looked gay! The thing is, in person it's a different vibe. He seems REALLY straight to me and you can see him looking at the female fans, sort of checking them out. He doesn't do that to the guys.
Based on everything I've heard and read, I personally believe that he's a fundamentalist who's against gay marriage. I know I should be big enough to overlook that, but I just can't be a fan of someone who doesn't support my rights. It would seem masochistic to me.
Anyway, thanks for understanding.
- Oh, and no I don't blame Misha either. If anything he and Jared are awesome. Misha actually tweeted congrats to the SCOTUS over the Windsor decision and the end of Don't Ask Don't Tell. And Jared is an Obama fan. Or he was at the last election.
- It's interesting that Collins, once again, is the ONLY actor commenting or getting quotes from elsewhere to put in that Advocate article. Where are Jensen's comments?
What does he say about it?
Yeah, he doesn't because he knows no such thing exists.
Collins figured out, early on, that he had to hitch his wagon to one or the other of the 2 MAIN stars in order to remain somewhat interesting and to remain on the show.
I'll say it again, he encouraged his followers with this lunacy. In order to remain relevant.
Btw, his aunt is the one who is in a same-sex relationship.
Aren't those conventions primarily attended by women? There are very few men to be found at those things. Besides, why would he look at any other man when he gets to go home with JP? :p
- R98/R102, I knew nothing about Misha Collins until I started to look deeper into behind the scenes Supernatural last Christmas when the show was on a break. But I had been shipping Destiel ever since his first appearance in the show, even if I didn't actually even know the term. I didn't need coaxing from Misha because the (b)romance and the chemistry was all there to see in the show. And yes I know that many brothers' fans (J2/Wincest crowd?) hate Misha and that's just ridiculous. He and Castiel injected well needed freshness into the show and that is one reason people love him.
I'm not denying that he's doing his best to stay in the show and to be liked, I mean who wouldn't. But people like you make him sound like he's some kind of evil mastermind who's come to ruin the show and that is insane. Obviously he's been kept around because audience loves him. He's good with his fans and he seems like a nice person, unlike your beloved Ackles who really seems to be a right wing asshole. I'm not sure if you are straight woman but I assume you are because you don't seem to mind at all if Ackles is a homophobe. Of course people's personal beliefs aren't dealbreaker to many people but personally I find it really hard to like a person if he or she is a homophobe.
And why would Ackles comment Destiel if he hates it? (Him hating it is the common belief.) He's well aware that the writers and producers put it there and that many fans love it so he'd be shooting himself in the foot if he started badmouthing it. Let's not forget that Supernatural is not exactly a huge show so they do need all the viewers they can get.
- [quote]The thing with Ackles is a bit weird since there used to be rumors of him being gay himself. Now that I think about it they could've all been just wishful thinking from the J2 crowd.
It was all just wishful thinking. Never any credible rumors.