- He's not worth the effort.
- Is the Pope an asshole?
- [quote]he has had more cocks pass through him than through the gloryhole onboard the USS Intrepid
Actually, is this true? I'm sure he's gay but I've never heard anything about him sleeping around. But I'd be happy to be enlightened.
- What makes Congressman Aaron Schock (R-Illinois) gay, some people ask. I never ask.
- You wish. The funny thing is, if this man was Michael Phelps or the girl who played Blossom, you 'mos couldn't care a bit.
No being a super athlete or a massive brain wouldn't do it for you
- Are you blind?
- I'm never gonna wear that torquoise belt again...
I can't. I burnt it. I went home and burnt it. I burnt the gay away.
- Flames and Freaks for the homophobic "Mos" Troll (r7).
- R8. Aaron Schock did burn his torquoise belt. He said it himself.
The truth hurts...or it singes.
- I love how important OP thinks she is.
- Which delusion of his is bigger: That he doesn't come off as a gay stereotype or that the Republican Party prepares him to become POTUS one day (allthought looking at what the Republican party has to work with otherwise is that really that delusional?)?
- Angelo Sosa... Wasn't he the gay one?
- Angelo was the hot straight (or confliced) one who Aaron decided to be the winner of the quickfire challenge he co-judged when he was on Top Chef.
- Is Aaron at the Repug convention? These Tampa Bay gay prostitutes are waiting for him.
- Aaron and Paul Ryan are trying to find some quality time naked together. Mrs. Ryan got a special cocktail to help her sleep.
- I didn't realize that he claims to be part of the conservative Christian community. Standing in a church doesn't make anyone a Christian anymore than standing in a garage turns them into a car.
- I thought he was being redistricted out of a job.
- He'll be a senator in no time.
- So he's supposedly "dating" a woman who also graduated from whichever Academy it was he went to (Naval?). She is conveniently stationed away, but available to come home on leave during critical moments like standing behind him at an acceptance speech. This is what I gathered about her from another Aaron Schock thread we had last year. I would love to see a picture of her. I envision someone like Rachel Maddow in the high school graduation picture of hers with the blonde hair. Dyke but made up. Handsome.
- Fine. I hate closeted anything. Turncoat assholes especially.
And yes, of course he is. Asshole.
- Aaron's a real sweetie!
- Hah, GAAAAAY!
- Girl, we need to have a mani-pedi-margi party!
- His ass was like carved out of marble. Delish.
- Look at those shoes on him. Are those just wintips or do the wingtips have tips? Is it discoloration? Weird.
- Aaron gets his arse licked daily
- r5, wrong shoes for the wrong slacks, looks silly.
- Get her.
Who does she think she's kidding?!
- Is Schock a pocket gay? He's dwarfed in the photo above by the woman he's standing next to.
- Aaron Schock's favorite suit.
- Laugh and joke all you want - this bitch is evil.
- Is it a little person?
- He's gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on High Jackman's verandah.
- I think this video suggests what Aaron Schock's situation is.
- Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
- Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a box of bows.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than two Mormon misionaries.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than the front row at a Barbara Streisand concert.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Anderson Cooper making a special appearance on the Ellen Degeneres Show.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a hotel bar at a Republican convention.
- I he gay ? I don't know.
If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real, or a fuck buddy from college would have spilled the beans. I'm not convinced he is gay.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Richard Simmons getting fucked by Sam Champion on top of a Bob Mackie dress while they both sing Enough is Enough (No More Tears).
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a Liza Minnelli husband.
- Aaron Schock is almost as gay as Marcus Bachmann conducting an ex-gay class.
- [quote]If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real, or a fuck buddy from college would have spilled the beans. I'm not convinced he is gay.
Please link to a news article that states that you're gay, r42. We're not convinced that you're gay. We need proof.
- Aaron Schock is as gay as a middle-class married Brazilian man at Carnaval.
- r46. R 42 here. There is, of course, no news article that says I'm gay, but, if I were a public figure, there are certainly a few men i've slept with who would come out of the woodwork to sell their story to a gossip magazine. Schock is well known. There's money in a story about him being with another man. If he HAD, someone would have spilled the beans by now. With actors, people would be more likely to keep their secret. With politicians, I think, there's more joy in outing them, especially if it exposes them as a hypocrite.
- Several years prior to his arrest, people came forward with stories about their sex with Larry Craig. The stories were posted on blogs but were ignored until his airport arrest. Until that moment, most people had no idea that the stories existed -- including 99% of the people at DL.
- "There's money in a story about him being with another man."
If the bimbos who sold the Prince Harry photos only received $10,000, exactly how much money do you think would be paid for a story about a good looking, unmarried minor elected official?
- Just because he likes fashion and takes care of his body - and he's GAY???
- Whoops....I forgot to include that he likes cock.
- Perhaps Schock is gay and celibate. His sexual orientation is quite different than whether or not he's had sex with another man.
Schock decided to run for the local school board a few months after graduating from high school.
At age 23, Schock became the youngest member of the Illinois House of Representatives.
So all of you who are looking for a "college buddy" to come forward saying that he and Schock had sex are waiting in vain. Schock has been been very calculating regarding his political career. He started very young--and in doing so--he was protecting his political viability by probably not having sex with anyone.
Do I think he's gay? Yes. But he probably doesn't have sex. It doesn't mean that he's neveer had sex, but he's been extraordinarily careful. And he could have had anonymous sex a long time ago if he were on vaction out of the country--and that guy isn't coming forward.
- [quote]There's money in a story about him being with another man.
No there isn't. Look at the guy who brought down Ted Haggard. He got nuthin.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than the lube stains on Paul Lynde's caftan.
- Good post, R54.
And yes, Schock is gay and deeply in the closet.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a pink thong on Fire Island on Labor Day.
- There is a glory hole on the USS INTREPID? What deck?
- This is my opinion. I don't know if he's gay. However, I have worked on Capitol Hill. Now when most people think Republican, they think of these rabid white guys like the tea partiers or the douches like Orrin Hatch. The truth is, there is a lot of them who are little Miss Priss Pots in their Brooks Brothers suits and their Vineyard Vines casual wear and Southern Proper Ties. No one knows if they're gay and no one asks if they're gay, but everyone thinks it and it just sort of floats like a cloud around the DC political scene. Aaron Shock gets a lot of attention because he's young and good looking, but he is hardly the exception in the republican caucus. Trust me.
- [quote] little Miss Priss Pots in their Brooks Brothers suits and their Vineyard Vines casual wear
R60. Great description of the Aaron Schock ilk. Granted, no one has caught Schock in a compromising position; however, I have no doubt he's gay. In addition to little Miss Priss Pot, Schock also seems like a little Miss asshole spouting his Repug rhetoric. But he can spout all he likes and remain in the closet, but he can't run from who he truly is.
- I agree that he has been careful and calculating about his career.
But he'll slip up at some point. They always do.
- How tall is he? He looks like a pocket gay.
- Aaron Shock gets a lot of attention because he's young and good looking, but he is hardly the exception in the republican caucus. Trust me.[quote]
I'm sure you're right. My guess is that the gay Republicans in Congress only have sex with each other, because then both people involved know what's at stake.
I bet the House gym is a very interesting place.
- Schock ran for the local school board right out of hght school. And he was elected to the Illinois state legislature at 23. Schock has been calculating closeted from a very early age. He's gay and likely celibate, but make no mistake, Schock's sexual orientation is gay.
Schock is in such denial that even he can't get it straight (excuse the metaphor) in his own mind. He cannot reconcile it, but deep down he knows. In this day and age, it's hard to imagine someone so young still in the closet, but Schock is an example that it happens.
- indeed it is
- I Googled "Aaron Schock girlfriend" to see if I could find a photo of his elusive beard. What comes up is hilarious. This guy wants to be taken seriously?
Knowing how tone deaf the Republicans are, though, I'm sure he's going to be touted as the face of the new party and its vibrant (emphasis) youth.
https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1006&bih=563&q=aaron schock girlfriend&oq=aaron schock&gs_l=img.3.5.0l4j0i24l6.5273.10109.0.14805.12.9.0.18.104.22.168.1483.0j9.9.0...0.0...1ac.O1StH0z0Qg0
- [quote]My guess is that the gay Republicans in Congress only have sex with each other, because then both people involved know what's at stake.
Rick Santorum and Aaron Schock - bosom buddies?
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a Christmas tree full of garish Polish ornaments on Christopher Radko's balcony.
- I want to be inside him.
- Why all sexy men are on republican side?
- Really, R71? Schock is FAAARRRR from sexy.
- It's great that "Is Aaron Schock gay?" keeps popping up in the media. Let's help it along.
- Don't worry, R73. As long as TMZ keeps capturing him strolling the gay districts, he won't need any help from us.
- R72, really? He has a handsome face and an awesome body. If I didn't know he was republican and anti-gay I'd want to marry him.
- I wouldn't marry him. No beautiful mind in the beautiful body. It's not that he is republican. I know some nice Republicans. They have weird opinions imo but they mean well. This one does not mean well. If you dig a deep hole and burry your peronality as an adolescent to further your career, I am not putting up with the fucked up personality that's left. He is throwing everybody under the bus, including
his own self. A one time fuck maybe, but I am not ready for more with him.
- Aaron Schock is gay but he has a 3 inch penis and a very loose anus. Total pig bottom. Posts on Craigslist MSM as Erin Shock. Posts pictures of his chest and a different picture of a normal sized penis. Total micropeen.
- R77, does he have a nice ass? Pics tell me he must have one. Then dick size doesn't matter ;)
- Aaron and Adam sittin' in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g!
- Aaron is jealous because Paul Ryan is the new Rethuglican heartthrob in town.
- Romney: "Hello... hello... hello... "
Schock: "HEY GIRL!"
- Maybe he's out helping closeted Senator Mark Kirk "recover" from his stroke.
- I don't want him to be gay.
He's an asshole. We don't need him. If he is Gay, he'll, no doubt, eventually come out in some dramatic way as in I'M GAY AND I'M MARRYING MY LOVER OF 65 YEARS BUT I'M NOT LIKE ALL THOSE HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTS WHO ARE SISSIES.
I prefer to think his attitude is the result of being a 30-year-old virgin, who is looking to meet the right woman, but who never finds her.
Him having a secret sex life is not as appealing to me as him having no sex life at all.
- [quote] If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real...
Well, retiring Senator Herb Kohl of Wisconsin is gay, and I bet this is the first time you've heard of that, right?
- He's gayer than a sweaty jockstrap.
- I think we should locate and expose every homosexual in Washington who is not a democrat. Destroy them with terrible rumors about the filthy sex acts they probably perform. Produce lists of people with whom thay have sexed. Ruin their lives totally by turning people against them for their peversion.
Hold on just a second . let me think that over
- Someone on Towleroad who seems to know him posted a detailed descriptor (always thought he was beyond rules, or something of that ilk) and also the town where a supposed partner lives.
If you check the talk page of his entry on Wikipedia you'll see there's been an edit war.
- Gayer than a Liza Minnelli Christmas special
- Please! there are no Democrats in the closet? So what if Barny Frank and a couple of others are out. I'm sure there are still many more Democrats who are married, and who are gay and who are in the closet.
- It's more likely to happen in the Party of Christ, R89, where self-loathing is not only tolerated, but encouraged.
- Soon enough he'll marry a fish and start having little bastards to deflect the rumors. He's a politician with a plan, and he knows how to play the game.
- [quote]I'm sure there are still many more Democrats who are married, and who are gay and who are in the closet.
And can anyone of them match or come even close to Schock's anti gay voting record, his anti gay bill introductions, and his anti gay rally speeches?
If you want to convince me that your argument is even faintly valid you should better back it up with hard facts or otherwise you only come off as a Republican shill going 'the others do it, too! It's sooooo unfair that we decent Republicans get singled out here! VICTIMS, we are VIIIIIICTIMS!'.
- [quote]Please! there are no Democrats in the closet?
Please! You're actually too stupid to know that Republicans vote against gays, want to re-install DADT and hope to add a Constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage?
- Go to it, bitches...
- [quote]Soon enough he'll marry a fish and start having little bastards to deflect the rumors. He's a politician with a plan, and he knows how to play the game.
Then why'd he wear the teal belt?
- See at the link the interesting comment after the article by 'VWDAVEY' timestamped 4.58PM. It has the whiff on authenticity.
- ^ Oh snap. So he's on Grindr.
- Its odd, in those pictures with the girl and the video of him from TMZ, he looks like a skinny little queen, but in the Men's Fitness mag his pecs look huge, the kind you couldnt hide under a suit jacket, but you see no trace of them outside the mag?
- r98 it's called photoshop. Every magazine does it now.
- That's what I thought re: photoshop or at least touched up with lighting, make up etc. But why did the media go nuts talking about the pics like its real. As I said he just looks like a skinny little over polished boy.
- r98, there's no one else with him in the Men's Health pictures. His pecs look huge because there's not another person there to contrast him with, so you don't notice that they only look huge because they are on a tiny elf body.
- What's his Grindr handle? Anyone here in Washington?
- He looks like he's all of 5'4".
- I live in DC, R102. I can't say whether or not I've ever seen him the Congressman on Grindr. But my neighbor down the hall (who works on the Hill) is friends with Aaron and confirmed to me that not only is he gay, he's a total bottom. I'll try to get more information. There are a ton of Hill gays in the neighborhood and Schock's sexuality is one of the most open secrets there is in this town. Gay for days.
- [quote]Schock's sexuality is one of the most open secrets there is in this town. Gay for days.
So the moral is: if you're hypocritically trashing the civil rights of gays and lesbians but resemble a walrus, like Larry Craig The Gays & media will out you. BUT if you have pecs and a face....they'll not only collude to keep you undercover, The Gays will simper like schoolgirls while you shit all over them.
It's like handing a posey to a handsome jewish ghetto policeman as he rounds you up for transport to Treblinka. Whatever happened to gay pride? To gay anger. The fact that this opportunistic scumbag (if that's what he is) hasn't been publically called out (on the contrary: he's been celebrated like a princess) is appalling. You don't have rights? You don't deserve rights!
- [quote]he's been celebrated like a princess
Good idea! Let's make sure he becomes known as "The Capitol Hill Princess."
And let's keep this thread active for a long time.
- R96. Here's a follow-up to your post of Aaron Schock and his turquoise belt.
Writes Schock in a Tweet: "Never thought a pic of me w/ my shirt on would go viral. Learned my lesson and burned the belt":
"Burning the belt." Such an extreme way of Schock dealing with his shame.
- If he is what is alleged, I'd suggest he's beyond shame. For these kind of self-focused bots, shame is for Little People: a strategy you momentarily act out for the media if you're found out, so you can be quickly forgiven (suckers!) and move on to the next place on the chessboard.
- Pictures, people. Start getting snappy with those cell cams.
- Sociopaths don't have guilt or compassion. That's why they're sociopaths. Look at Ted Haggard: five minutes of looking like a deer in the headlights, and then he bounces onwards like a ball of rubber. But exposing the hypocrisy of such individuals can at least disempower them so their fuckery doesn't impact on the lives of others, including your own.
That's why it's amazing The Gays have granted this alleged shithead such a free run up till now. Granted? Abetted!
- [quote]That's why it's amazing The Gays have granted this alleged shithead such a free run up till now. Granted? Abetted!
That's total bullshit!!!!! You act as if the gays have supported him for decades. Nobody ever heard of him before he posed for a magazine last year. Ever since, "The Gays" have been pushing to out him and have been adament that he's a gay man voting against gay rights. Why have YOU been silent about this R110?
You probably haven't done diddly to make his anti-gay agenda known to the gay community. Why the fuck are you complaining about "The Gays" all of a sudden? Show us what YOU have done to expose this man.
- [quote]That's total bullshit!!!!!
Calm down Mary and take your meds. Have a look at the sighing comment stream on Towleroad articles or the other DL thread to get a sense of the outrage. Most of the outrage is merely that they can't get their hands on his pecs.
The article at the link is typical. And this is after he voted against the repeal of DADT and DOMA?
Capital Hill is infested with gays, and there appears to be no shortage of those who know him well. So what have they done?
- [quote]Nobody ever heard of him before he posed for a magazine last year.
Kudos for suggesting that gays don't pay attention to anyone denying them their rights until he takes his shirt off.
- [quote]Kudos for suggesting that gays don't pay attention to anyone denying them their rights until he takes his shirt off.
Kudos for a moronic twisting of what was said.
NOBODY, outside his own area, ever heard of the jackass until he got a magazine cover. NOBODY including straights, gays, bis, Pubbies, Dems, and dogcatchers had any information placed before them to indicate this obviously gay man was anti-gay.
If YOU are so smart, r113, why didn't YOU warn the gay community that this gay man was voting against gay rights? What have YOU done to out him to the media? When are YOU going to start a campaign to see that he is voted out of office? The Gays are awaiting your leadership.
- I don't live anywhere near DC R114. So unfortunately I don't have the goods.
You might spare the ridicule. Appearing to support while undermining is a nice piece of divide and rule fuckery, but unfortunately one that's been used too often by politicans offices on comment streams for it not to have become transparent.
- R107 I'm sick of the burning the belt crap. His whole outfit was gay and should have burned that too along with his gay self.
- R116. The point is, he probably liked the belt and the outfit; otherwise, he probably wouldn't have worn it. Therefore, he gave into pressure because he was criticized.
And rather than just say, "I like the belt" and then just drop it, he actually Tweeted that he burned the belt. This is a grown man who soomehow felt compelled to tell everyone, "If you thought I was gay, well I no longer am because that thing that made me gay is burnt."
It's a bizare act. And instead of "burning away the gay," he drew more attention to himself by telling everyone via a Tweet that the belt was gone. It's a deeply closeted, or at the very least, deeply insecure move.
- Consigning to the fire the perceived impediment to vaulting ambition!
It's like a Freudian scene from a Shakespearean tragedy: "Out, out damned belt!"
Except the pain is mostly that of his gay constituents.
- The more one reads...
"They [Schock and Kinzinger] have no core values. They want job security. Benefits. Pensions. They want the goodies."
- Hmmm, it's curious that the Washington Times didn't bring up anything about Schock being a big ol' homo.
Schock for governor in Illionois in 2014. Ha! I guess Schock will be getting married to a woman in about a year or so.
- I love this thread! And would you guys be mad at me if I told you I want to top Aaron very, very hard? I'm serious as cancer--I want to give him a hands-free orgasm.
- I want to finger him and find his G-spot.
- r89 is delusional.
- [quote]would you guys be mad at me if I told you I want to top Aaron very, very hard?
That would depend on your viral load.
- Now that you've bashed the entire population of gays in the U.S., r110, what are your plans for dealing with Aaron Schock? Are you going to send money to anyone who opposes him for his seat in Congress? Are you going to contact the media in his district? Tell us your plan.
- She'sa very butch lesbian.
- You can delete your cookies freeper @ R125, but you've been exposed. Now you're not just looking a fool.
- I love R124.
- The buzz about Schock running for governor of Illinois in 2014 is picking up in local political circles.
- Will he grow a beard before 2014?
- Choice comments from Towleroad:
His feigned ignorance of the latest [LGBT marriage] legal goings on is just an act to get out of having to really state where he stands on ANY issue that involves being gay.
"It's pretty commonly known that Schock frequents gay bars both in Chicago (I know people who have seen him at Minibar) and in DC."
- How old is this guy? Is he a top or a bottom?
- r132, you really have to ask? What is wrong with you, ... are you headless?
- Oh dear.
Schock listed on watchdog group's "most corrupt" list
Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock is being called one of the "Most Corrupt Members of Congress."
Great photo used in the story at R134. It subtly highlights Schock's sexuality, as well as the fact that he broke the law in an attempt to help his boyfriend.
- That photo is hilarious. They have his number bigtime.
Reminds me of Tatler magazine in its racier days in the 80s. In the social pages
some wit would caption the photos with zingers eg " Calvin Klein aids X to a cigarette."
- Have you noticed what that jpeg has been named?
- R. 135
In that photo, you really see his big, luch cocksucking lips.
- In that woym photo, Aaron Schock looks as if he's sniffing cookies.
- How old is he? WOW! He is handsome!
- Just like Aaron Schock's torquoise belt, he's going to burn that microphone.
Make it go away, never to be seen again.
- He's a closeted pocket-gay - around 5'3". The fact that he votes against equality for gays gives him an ugliness that comes from within.
- If Aaron Schock started a fire every time something made him look gay, you'd be able to view all of a lit up Illinois from space.
- He's not 5'3". Met him in Springfield. He was about an inch taller than me and I'm 5'5".
- Look at his shoes. He wears lifts.
- Is Paul Ryan too busy to work out with Aaron these days?
- Why can't we leave this poor heterosexual male with bad fashion sense alone?
- Does he go commando at the gym?
- He's into pink!
- Aaron is as straight as water being dry.
- I would ravage that dude's hole.
- You'd be one of many, many who already have, r151.
- We need to keep this photo going.
- Gay as a box of pink feathers
- What exactly has he done in Congress outside of flashing his six-pack in the congressional stamroom!???!!
- Who is he trying to kid?
- [quote]What exactly has he done in Congress
Like other closet cases in Congress, he's voted against equal rights for gays.
- I don't know r155, but he's running commercials like crazy despite only having nominal opposition. He must be planning a statewide office run soon.
The worst commercial has the tagline "he's done a lot, he'll do more" without ever saying anything he's accomplished.
Now he has a commercial with a bunch of old farmers about how Aaron protected them from the evil EPA.
- I normally don't believe in outing people, but for this guy (and other closeted politicians who voted against equality) I'd make an exception. I hope someone steps up and tells the truth about him.
- How could anyone imagine that he's straight?
- Every gay republican should be outed after the election.
- [quote]Every gay republican should be outed after the election.
That was promised after the mid-term election by Larry Flynt. You can see how many were outed by Larry.
- Please, we don't want them and they don't want us. All they're interested in is fucking themselves to death with their own heads.
- We may not "want" them but they should be outed. If you can't comprehend the reason for that, you really don't even belong here.
Out them. They are enablers and they have done and continue to do horrific damage. They should know that there is a price to pay for their treachery.
- Democrats should send people in turquoise belts to all his campaign gatherings.
- I hope whoever has concrete proof sees it as a matter of civic duty to out this little scumbag. His political career is based on undermining the advances of LGBT rights in the self serving pursuit of his own personal status and power. He needs to be exposed for the cowardly, amoral hypocrite he is.
Years ago, Republicans were threatening to put through some sort of resolution like "It is hereby noted that homosexuals are mentally defective" (or something really really low like that), to which Barney Frank responded, "If this is ever scheduled for a vote, I will IMMEDIATELY make public a list of ALL closeted Republican members and staffers." What was "immediate" was that the item was withdrawn by its sponsors. Period.
J o P
- What name does he use for membership at the Club Aqua in Miami.
- Hey Barney, show us the list after you retire!
- [quote]Barney Frank responded, "If this is ever scheduled for a vote, I will IMMEDIATELY make public a list of ALL closeted Republican members and staffers." What was "immediate" was that the item was withdrawn by its sponsors. Period.
Why doesn't he out them simply because they continue to vote against equality for gays?
- Cockgobbler Aaron wants to be governor.
- I say leave people to choose their visibility as it suits them, except for politicians having their cock and sucking it too.
- Oh dear. He has a hater.
- "Democrats should send people in turquoise belts to all his campaign gatherings."
Don't forget the gingham blouse and the white jeans, both of which you can buy in the ladies department at J Crew.
- I like the nickname of Congressman Cockgobbler.
- There is a factor of not showing your cards until you are ready. If he is gay and his constuents would drop him because of it, killing his small-time career might not be as productive as allowing him to progress to the point of being the republ nominee for governor and having him lose because of being a self-leather.
That last sentence was very difficult to construct; I hope someone can parse it!
- I think you meant "self-loather" -- "self-leather" in this case is a pretty funny mixup!
What I think you meant was that he should remain closeted so that he can advance, and be more pro-gay later on? If so ... no thanks!
J o P
- I understood what you meant, R178.
- Thanks, r180. I think a lot of us are the victims of "too-clever-by-half" spell-check. I probably misspelled "loather" as something meaningless like "lkather," and it guessed "leather." I'm a former spelling troll, but nowadays, I don't bother because there's no way to distinguish what someone meant to type, what they thought they should type, what they actually typed, and what shows up.
- Aaron Schock is as straight as Bo Derek's one-time escort, Rep. David Dreier.
- I'd say that pic of Aaron qualifies as Queer-acting, Queer-appearing.
- Did he get re-elected?
- He's waiting for you in the sauna, Paul.
- Let's keep Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's gayness a top listing on Google.
- Aaron is aching for Paul's huge cock down his throat, and then after Paul loosens up Aaron's tight man pussy, Aaron will ride Paul all the way home!
- He's on This Week with George S. this morning. He certainly does ping, doesn't he?
- He doesn't just ping, he gongs. And talking with George S. must be setting new records on the gaydar. Two major closet cases who match each other in height and douchiness.
- But Aaron dresses better!
- He probably is gay. A small-town Republican guy like him should already be married with kids (or at least a kid in the near future).
- When he asked the panel about the message the recent election sends on social issues (marriage equality and marijuana use), I was disappointed that George Stephanopolous got comment from everyone on the round table except for Schock. Did he skip him on purpose? I would like to have heard if his positions are moderating at all.
After his appearance on This Week, he stuck around to answer twitter questions. Some of the things he shares...
He never spends weekends in D.C. - he returns to his district at the end of every week.
He doesn't commit on the question of whether he's interested in running for IL Governor next term.
He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X, but he's also added Crossfit to his workout regime.
Michelle Obama has the best arms out of him, Paul Ryan, and the First Lady.
He prefers the Twins over both the Cubs or White Sox.
And he says he is still single.
- If it walks like a duck, takes it up the ass like a duck...
- What's on Aaron's iPod?
- aaron shock is gay? nooooooooooooooooo!
- "He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X"
Is that all they meet for?
- [quote]"He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X"
I think the number you meant to type was "69."
- [quote]He prefers the Twins over both the Cubs or White Sox.
Yes, but in his case he means the Peters twins.
- He's a Twins fan? That's really bizarre. And at least half of the people in that district are St. Louis Cardinals fans, half Cubs fans and hardly any White Sox fans.
- He explained that he's a Twins fan because he was born in MN, r199.
- aaron schock, cockgobbler.
- I would think Rutherford would have that position locked up on the GOP side.
- I'm guessing that Paul Ryan would give pretty good blow jobs if he takes his dentures out.
- Can someone just hurry up and out this douche?
- He's gayer than a box of bows.
- What's the BELTway Princess been up to lately?
- He left DC for the weekend to see his b/f back home.
- Details please, R207
- He's gayer than Jeremy Renner's last trip to see ladyboys in Phuket.
- Gayest guy on The Hill.
- Somebody needs to find his old boyfriend and get the story.
- Still gay!
- I bet that hole is looser than a wizard's sleeve.
- [quote]Schock won re-election Tuesday in the 18th district with an overwhelming victory over his Democratic opponent, Steve Waterworth of Easton. Schock garnered 216,870 votes — about 74 percent — in 19 area counties, enabling him to keep working in Washington on behalf of West-Central Illinois residents. Waterworth earned 76,364 votes.
I didn't even know the dude was up for re-election! There's talk of a possible run for Governor in 2014. That might bring the wood out of the woodwork.
- Will someone please OUT Schock? OUT Graham?
When they vote against the gay agenda, they are FAIR GAME.
- I love the word cockgobbler, and I say that as a proud cockgobbler myself.
Aaron Schock is gay gay GAY!
- R214, the entire House is up for re-election every two years.
- Is our Aaron *actively* gay, and knows he's lying through his teeth about being "straight"? Or is he in some form of wild self-delusion (denial)? I mean ... the infamous photo speaks for itself, and then there's the photo shoot in a "fitness" mag (after being elected).
- Only when he has a cock in his mouth.
- Political jobs are good jobs for homosexuals.
Massively obscene pay/perks with little or no work performed (of any productive value, that is)
- This is the kind of cornfed buddy Aaron seeks in his hometown.
- Yep, R217, my brain was erroneously thinking of the staggered Senate terms for some reason. Thanks for the remind.
- R220 I don't consider political salaries "insane," especially compared to CEOs, and considering the long hours and extensive responsibilities.
- Bullshit R223. State legislators are chronically underpaid, but Congressmen and Senators make BANK. "compared to CEOs" CEO's are overpaid looters and criminals. Nobody should compare their pay to CEOs, least of all the dickheads in Congress and the Senate who made this particularly looting and rape of the economy legal.
- the gayest gay who ever gayed.
- R221, I thought your link would be one featuring Peoria's own, gay porn actor Andrew Justice, who is Central Illinois' premier cornfed rent boy. I wonder if Li'l Aaron has ever gobbled that cock?
- Well here you are R226 NSFW)
- Cockgobbler Schock doesn't get much attention from the national media.
- RR221 that dude is ugly. I doubt Schock with hit that.
- I don't think he's ugly, but could see where shallow queens would titter in horror.
- Someone should do a thread about Adrian Smith, the congressman from Nebraska. He's also a closet case who votes anti-gay.
- Outing needs to make a big comeback
Actors and politicians not only choose to be in the public eye but actively work to stay there. Have no sympathy, no mercy for closeted liars.
- Well the guy at 221's not on meth, which probably puts him one up on the Congressional Republicans.
- Aaron announced on Chicago radio today that he is considering a run for Governor. Bring it on.
- If he is gay seems someone would be providing details of an encounter for sale.
- Danny, you gotta use it.
- I've never seen any real proof that he could be straight.
- We haven't paid any serious attention to Cockgobbler Schock this entire year.
- It's only been this year for two days. Give us time.
- [quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".
An excellent purpose to aim at this closeted man who votes against gay rights.
- Rep. Schock voted 'Yes' on the fiscal cliff bill along with his work out buddy Paul Ryan.
- Right now he's too busy planning all of the hazing games for the new male members of the House.
- He's signing up the new members for the gym.
- Will Paul Ryan be Cockgobbler's date for the inaugural ball?
- More importantly: wrist corsage or pin-on?
- matching nipple rings
- He says he is heterosexual, so why do you people hound him about it?
- Because he's a fucking closet case who votes against gay rights, R247.
He isn't any better than Former Senator Larry Craig.
- Cockgobbler is back in DC.
- Unless you have slept with him, you have NO CLUE if he is gay or not.
- [quote]Unless you have slept with him, you have NO CLUE if he is gay or not.
Nobody has claimed that Aaron Schock has sex with anyone while he's sleeping, r250.
- R251 Spoken like a true Douche.
- Leave me out of it, I'm all about making things wonderfully fragrant.
- White trousers, teal belt and red-and-white checked (faux) gingham shirt is NOT a gay outfit! He's ... secure in his straightness.
- Aaron is tooooooooo busy to date!
- He has to spend all his time in Washington and his girlfriend is back home. That's why you don't see them together.
- leave Aaron alone. his girlfriend is someone he met on line, and is his soul mate!
- His girlfriend is in the hospital suffering from leukemia that was caused by a fatal auto accident.
- Is Eric Cantor gay? He gives off a major gay vibe to me. And there's that hair.
- R259 -- just as there are straight acting, straight appearing gays, he is an example of a queer acting, queer appearing straight.
- That's the first time in numerous threads on Miss Schock that anyone has accused him of heterosexuality R260. Who's paying you to plant that story?
- He's at it again it seems, explaining that he doesn't support marriage equality ... well ... because! Many comments at another site regarding his tweezed eyrbrows. HA!
- He seems to be keeping a low profile these days. It's too cold for cruising around Dupont Circle.
- Is he a top or bottom?
- Did he hang with his b/f back home for the holiday weekend.
- R263, No one really cruises Dupont Circle anymore. It's become stroller/frau central (there's a fucking Ann Taylor Loft for godsakes!) Try Logan Circle or U Street/14th Street Corridors. That's where the gays are now.
- Aaron Schock gobbles cocks. Frequently.
- Cockgobbler Schock is gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on Hugh Jackman's verandah.
- Schock likes cock!
- R266 -- you mean the way homos were pushed out of Greenwich Village into Chelsea in NYC?
Poor Aaron seems queer-acting, queer-appearing, and that outfit ... need one say more? Still, is it possible he's in some sort of denial where he can flat out deny being "gay" and sincere at the same time?
- He's not in denial to himself, trust me. He's just made the same career choice, right or wrong, that lots of other public figures in sports, the media, and entertainment have made. I'll let other folks hash out whether that makes him immoral, or if it helps or hurts him in this day and age.
- The "gay-not gay" politician storyline on last night's SCANDAL was interesting.
- Yes, that’s pretty much what happened, R270. Older gays still hang out around P Street (which, in the 80s was the nexus of gay life in Washington), however, since Mr. P’s and Apex closed, even that area is pretty much hetero. Omega, a somewhat sleazy bar with porn in the floor and a slightly busted-looking crowd is really the sole survivor. 17th Street still has several gay standbys (Cobalt, JRs, DIK Bar, Annie’s, etc.) and is very much a gay street, but Dupont Circle, in general, has lost its “gayborhood” feel in the last seven years. It’s very post-college girl (“Hi, I went to Auburn and I work on the Hill!”) and frau central.
Nellies, Town, Number Nine—the bars of U Street and Logan Circle are much more popular.
That all said, I’ve spoken to a couple of Schock’s gay friends in the city (one of whom was my neighbor down the hall and a law professor) and he’s definitely gay.
- If indeed that's the case, R266/R273, then he must be OUTED and EXPOSED immediately as the hypocrite he is.
Tell your friends to step up and do what's right for the greater good.
(unless, of course, they're implicated in the death of Robert Wone)
- Please refer to Aaron as Cockgobbler Schock in all future posts
I'm trying to make this happen
- No connection to the whores who murdered Robert Wone, R274. I did live around the corner from Swann Street though at the time of those murders. That was pretty bizarre.
And, I agree with you that he needs to be outed. He's obviously very careful about who he fucks and where.
- Would I digress this thread to mention Patrick McHenry, associated with the term "frock-and-purse-mouth" or Senator Kirk, who asks the marital status of other males regularly? I would NOT!
Poor Aaron ... he's over-his-head in the "I can 'pass' as straight, so no worries" department it seems. White pants, turquoise belt and checked gingham shirt aren't homo-ish ... oh no! Just ... trendy!
- [quote]Omega, a somewhat sleazy bar with porn in the floor
Porn in the floor? What is that?
- Aaron Schock is as gay as dating Taylor Swift.
- R271 writes:
[quote] I'll let other folks hash out whether that makes him immoral, or if it helps or hurts him in
this day and age.
In other words, you don't want to express how you feel and what you believe. I don't buy that. You probably are cynical and figure it's no surprise that the congressman is a sellout to the LGBT community.
- Look at the front page of his web site. He's holding a piece of corn- looks like he's grabbing a thick cock. Pretty damn funny.
- I try not to click on Cockgobbler's website.
- Someone should whip up some fake pics where he is holding a cock instead of an ear of corn.
Unfortunately, it's not that there aren't folks in DC who don't have or couldn't get proof, it's just that even in this day and age everyone in DC circles the wagons to protect closeted big wigs.
- Several months ago, when asked about marriage equality, he claimed that he hadn't really thought about it. Now that it's all over the news, what excuse will he give for not knowing anything about same-sex marriage?
- It's time for Cockgobbler Aaron Schock to dial in on marriage equality for all.
- Let's keep up Aaron Schock's gay connection for Google.
- Cockgobbler bump
- I hate when OP's bump their tired ass threads. Let it die the death it deserves.
- Rumors and speculation over his sexuality have long plauged the unmarried Congressman. He posed shirtless for Men's Health magazine in May of 2011 which further fueled speculation as to his sexual orientation.
This issue resurfaced last summer, but as recently as September 2012, he denies being gay.
In recent interviews Schock has refused elaboration when questioned about his status and also walked off when quizzed by SiriusXM OutQ radio.
- [quote]I hate when OP's bump their tired ass threads. Let it die the death it deserves.
R288, too stupid to comprehend the 21st century media reason to focus on Schock being in the closet.
- Seconds before the purse fell out.
- he's hot.
- When you Google "Aaron Schock Gay" this thread is among the first page of search results, so it mustn't die. The American people depend on this thread!
- Cockgobbler Schock
- mmmmm - I hope he's a top.
- Can we call him "Schockgobbler"?
- I hope he's a bottom. I'm sure I've said it before, but I'd like to say it again: I want to finger-bang the fuck out of him. I want to find his G-spot. I want to make him squeal like a little girl. I want to feel his hole pulsing around my knuckles as he shoots his little Schock-cock off.
- Finger bang? Are we on South Park?
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock
- Cookies are burning!
- Does he manscape? He's got a heavy beard and hairy legs, but his torso is smooth.
- Does he still go with the claim that he's unaware of the gay marriage controversy?
- He probably avoids the media these days so he doesn't have to comment on marriage equality.
- He wants to run for Governor but so does Dan Rutherford, who could probably destroy poor little Aaron with a flick of his littel finger.
- If he runs for governor, does he have to quit Congress before he runs for that office?
- You obviously misunderstood him. He said he wants to play the GOVERNESS in the Peoria Civic Light Opera's summer production of "The Sound of Music."
- Paul Ryan can be the Baroness. They can have fun rehearsing their scenes together.
- Aaron Schock - still gay!
- Still in the closet with Lindsey Graham.
- Did Aaron ever get involved with Santorum?
- R310 Did Aaron ever get involved with Santorum?
Only the Dan Savage kind.
- All this talk about gay marriage for years and years, and poor little unassuming Aaron Schock never gave it a thought. He doesn't know why. He just didn't.
I guess when you spend that much time in the closet, you don't think of these things. Except for your fabulous turquoise belt.
- r305 He would not have had to quit Congress to run for governor. But he announced recently that he is going to stay in Congress and not run for governor after all.
- Gay or not Aaron Schock does not pass as straight.
- WEHT his b/f from college? Do they still keep in touch?
- Does he shit his pants?
- Yes he is gay.
- He's the kind who lets the purse fall out of his mouth but keeps the strap wrapped around a molar so he can suck it back up like an errant spaghetti.
Because retention is what this clench-assed, dishonest queen is all about.
- A friend of mine here in DC, who is young and very cute, works on the Hill. He posted on his FB status that he was cruised -- again -- by Aaron Schock today.
- [quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".
Great idea! Thanks, OP.
- Covergurl Aaron
- [R19], not sure why you think Schock graduated from a service academy? His bio says he graduated from Bradley University in Peoria, IL...
- R30, those pecs are beautiful
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock was never in the military. The Rethuglicunt closet case voted against the repeal of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" in December 2010.
- But was the military in him?
- [quote]But was the military in him?
Ah, repeatedly and with great force, r325.
- He's keeping a very low profile these days. It will be interesting to see if the media can reach him after the upcoming Supreme Court decisions on marriage equality.
- Let's keep his gay image going on Google
- [quote] It will be interesting to see if the media can reach him after the upcoming Supreme Court decisions on marriage equality.
He'll claim that he hasn't had time to study their decision.
- Not that hot and looks terrible for his age. Should have played Liberace instead of Douglas.
- Did the cockgobbler send out a tweet on DOMA? Did he make any comment about DOMA this week?
- [quote]Not that hot and looks terrible for his age.
Thank you. This pig is unfortunately the congressman in my district and the local TV news stations orgasm over him and show footage of him several times a week, and up close without airbrushing like in his photo shoots, he looks old and doesn't have good skin. I also know people who have seen him in person and say he is super short.
- He's gayer than Richard Simmons' shorts.
- Time to out the Rethug closet case.
- Let's hear Aaron's thoughts on the demise of DOMA and Prop 8.
Gay boy Schock voted to keep Don't Ask Don't Tell. Closeted asshole.
- What male is sleeping in Aaron Schock's bed tonight?
- [quote]Let's hear Aaron's thoughts on the demise of DOMA and Prop 8.
No doubt, he's staying away from the media in order to avoid questions regarding DOMA and Prop 8.
- Let's keep cockgobbler Aaron Schock up there on Google.
- Who can't figure that Aaron Schock is gay?
- He doesn't have time to address the Supreme Court decicions-- he's busy with his wedding invitations.
- Has gay boy Schock weighed in on Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco?
Or maybe Aaron just hasn't had tiome to think about it--and he doesn't know why.
- Several weeks ago, a blogger said he's getting ready to out a closeted member of Congress. Will it be Aaron?
- Reporters from the Washington gay paper should follow him around for a few days -- even approach him to ask his opinion on DOMA.
- [quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".
Aaron Schock (R-Closet) is gay! Gay! Gay!
- He's been avoiding the media since the recent decisions by the Supreme Court.
- [italic]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".[/italic]
Keep bumping for gay Congressman Aaron Schock.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Adam and Steve and their entire wedding party on a Sunday in June.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on Hugh Jackman's verandah.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than the entire San Diego Pride Parade and Festival this weekend which is attracting upward of 250,000 attendees.
- Does anyone know Aaron's Manhunt handle?
- Aaron Schock is gayer than "The Facts of Life" and "The Golden Girls" melded together.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Designing Women.
Aaron Schock is gayer than Will & Grace.
Aaron Schock is gayer than Andy Cohen.
Aaron Schock is gayer than the lead guy on 'Say yes to the Dress.'
Aaron Schock is gayer than Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and Thomas Roberts.
Aaron Schock is gayer than a turquoise belt:
- Hope she's not on her period wearing those white pants!
- R353. Always thinking ahead, Aaron had them move the date of picnic so that his bloody mess had passed.
But for some strange reason, he still decided to go ahead with that outfit which makes him look gayer than an Easter basket.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than John Travolta in a sauna.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than cum on a mustache.
- [quote]Does anyone know Aaron's Manhunt handle?
SINO: Straight in Name Only.
- wow, amazing thread queers
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a Bath House.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than the entire audience watching the Miss Universe Pageant.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Siegfreid & Roy on opening night in Vegas--well, before the accident.
- Aaron Shock is gayer than Richard Simmons getting fucked up the ass on a Turkish divan while wearing a Barbra Streisand concert t-shirt and a pink tutu.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a Playbill from the Original Broadway Cast of FOLLIES signed by Ethel Shutta and Fifi D'Orsay.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Larry Craig dancing nude to his Carmen Miranda album while balancing a bowl of fruit on his head.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a closeted member of congress wearing a turquoise belt and pink checked shirt to a White House picnic.
- Aaron Shock is gayer than a Cher inspired drag queen fashion show.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Datalounge!
- When I think about Aaron Schock it causes my gaydar to siren and my penis to swell. OOOOOOOOH, AAAAARON! Ohhh, let me touch you in your no-no place! You want one finger or two inside you, baby? Huh? You like that? Open wide for daddy, baby...you like when daddy fingers you like a bowling ball? Good boy, Aaron. Lemme find your G-spot, baby! Right there? That feel good, baby? YEA! YEA! YEA! Cum for daddy!
- Looking at R368, it appears that Sen. Lindsey Graham may be posting here again.
- I wonder if he has a dildo collection.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a fanny pack of Jeff Stryker dildos.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Kaley Cuoco's last boyfriend of two weeks.
- Closeted Congressman Aaron Schock with out and proud Shaun T, fitness trainer and choreographer.
- Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a pail of Rip Taylor's pink confetti.
- Schock is gayer than a box of bows.
- Is Aaron Schock Gay
Just bumping for Google search. As of now this thread is #7 if you Google "Is Aaron Schock Gay"
Aaron Schock is a cockgobbler.
- I think Rep. Schock is trying to finger the Hip Hop Abs dude in the pic at r373.
Unfortunately it's behind the back, so we don't get to see what his hand is doing.
- I think Shaun's husband might have a little problem with that.
- [quote]As of now this thread is #7 if you Google "Is Aaron Schock Gay"
That's a good thing. It means it will show up on the first page of a search if someone is checking on the closeted cockgobbler.
- Gay guy Schock needs a Google bump.
- Aaron Schock is a giant pussyhound. Nothing comes between Aaron and a vagina. The females see him coming and they immediately run in fear knowing that they're about to be mercilessly harassed for their phone numbers. He is a lean, mean, love-making MACHINE when it comes to the ladies.
- R381. Are you sure you're not cofusing giant pussyhound Lindsey Graham with Aaron Schock who is as gay, gay, gay without a doubt.
- I want to take Aaron in his sexy little gym shorts at R373, lead him into the locker room, yank those puppies down and beat his little peter until he spews Congressional sperm all over the tile floor. Fucker!
- [quote]As of now this thread is #7 if you Google "Is Aaron Schock Gay"
Oops! We slipped to 8th.
- Sounds like a good plan for the little guy, R383.
- Bump for cockgobbler Aaron Schock, America's youngest gay member of Congress.
- Have Schock and Paul Ryan fucked in the Congressional Steam Room yet?
- I'm disappointed that Shaun would allow himself to be photographed with that homophobic closet case
- Out Aaron!
- Aaron Schock gay is no longer in the top ten. Keep bumping this.
- What evidence do any of you have besides him wearing a blue belt one time and having a nice body.
- he gheey
- The cockgobbler Aaron Schock is soooooo gay!
- Aaron Schock has Vladimir Putin's shirtless photo under his pillow!
- R395 Hey! I may be gay, but I'm no Commie! The only thing pink about me is my choice in sleepwear.
- I hope that gay Congressman Aaron Schock is the one who is going to be outed by Mike Rogers of BlogActive in October.
- [quote]What evidence do any of you have besides him wearing a blue belt one time and having a nice body.
Violent reaction to being suspected of being gay (belt burning).
Look at him.
- 50 Shades of GAY
- [quote]Violent reaction to being suspected of being gay (belt burning).
That was over the top.
- Congressman Aaron Schock - gay all the way!
- Congressman Aaron Schock, cockgobbler.... gobble gobble gobble!
- Gay Aaron Schock, a/k/a Aaron Schocksucker, is taking shit from his constituents--not because he's gay, but because he's not willing to shut down the gov't over Obamacare.
- [quote]Aaron Schocksucker, is taking shit from his constituents--not because he's gay, but because he's not willing to shut down the gov't over Obamacare.
R403. That so gay.
- Gayer than a box of lube that looks like cum
- Congressman Aaron Schock likes to felch the Santorum out of Paul Ryan after the guys in congressional gym locker room are done with him.
- I wish SOMEONE would out the little fucker! He has to be getting some SOMEHOW in DC. Is that other Congressman, Adam Kinzinger, really Schock's boyfriend? That was the rumor going around at one point.
- Here's the happy couple but do yourself a favor and put the video on mute. Kinzinger does ping though.
- How cute! His boyfriend is a pocket gay too! Neither looks like a top though, must be a bone of contention between them.
- r409 They look like they could be standing on top of a wedding cake.
- two bottoms don't make it right!
- I want to sniff Aaron's butthole!
- Why does Aaron's butthole smell like Adam's mouth?
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Wentworth Miller's cum-encrusted jockstrap.
- The cockgobbler Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Batman Ben Affleck giving a handjob to Aquaman Matt Damon while Superman Henry Cavill takes is up the ass from Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds. Or is it the other way around? I always forget.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than glitter being thrown at Colton Hayne's face.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a Cher concert--and that's pretty damn gay.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Andy Cohen and Mark Consuelos at a Madonna concert.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than the opening night party at Ben Masani's fabulous new bar.
- Cockgobbler's boyfriend Kinzinger was on one of the Sunday morning news shows last weekend (Stephanopolous maybe?) and he looked extremely fuckable.
Schock is a lucky guy if he gets fucked by that man.
- That depends on what the definition of "is" is.
- Gayer than glitter at a Richard Simmons birthday extravaganza
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is gayer than Wentworth Miller's purple thong.
- Cockgobbler Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Colton Haynes jerking off for his window washer!
- Thank you, R415. Your post deserves to be repeated. Very funny:
"The cockgobbler Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Batman Ben Affleck giving a handjob to Aquaman Matt Damon while Superman Henry Cavill takes is up the ass from Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds. Or is it the other way around? I always forget."
- That video at R408, with the sound off, is adorable.
They are a super-cute couple.
- I love when you search for Adam Kinzinger on Google images Aaron Schock in his turquoise belt is one of the first pictures shown.
- From the Aaron Schock Collection's fall line.
- Who massages Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's prostate?
- I wish I could figure out his Skype name...boy do I have something for HIM!!!
- Does anyone have a picture or video of the Cockgobbler Aaron Schock making out with his BF Adam Kinzinger?
Someone on here at some point said that they had Schock's Grindr name.
- I want Aaron to gobble my shaft all the way down to the hilt, then stick out his tongue & juggle my nuts for a bit until he can't take it any longer & has to come up for a breath of air. Then I want him to look up at me with tears in those pretty little eyes of his.
- R432 Mr. Kinzinger is a freak
- I want to spit roast the Cockgobbler Aaron Schock with his boyfriend Adam Kinzinger.
- Since the gay Congressman is so short, does that make his dick look bigger or does he have a mini dick to go with his height?
- Short guys have big dicks!
- I really would like to know what exactly is the relationship between Schock and Kinzinger.
(R433, do you know something the rest of us don't know?)
- What does Aaron Schock's boyfriend think about marriage equality?
- I'm in DC. I want to do a threesome with the Cockgobbler Aaron Schock and Adam Kinzinger. Hit me up boys.
- I want to see how Aaron schocks Adam's kinziger!
- Who tops and who bottoms because they both look like big ol bottoms.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Aaron Schock
- But is he gayer than cockgobbler Aaron Schock?
- It still warms my heart that "Aaron Schock boyfriend" is the top auto search in Google and turquoise belt and Kinzinger are the top pics.
- Aaron Schock is a 32 year-old unmarried male, a Conservative Baptist and a Republican Congressman who has appeared shirtless on the cover of a fitness magazine and has been photographed in public wearing a skin-tight pink gingham shirt, a neon turquoise belt, and tight white jeans. The photograph was not a candid paparazzi shot; he is seen posing at what is clearly a public event. A simple google image search of "Aaron Schock" will call up numerous hits of this photo.
He has never been linked to a woman and refuses to discuss his personal life. He has an extremely conservative voting record and is opposed to gay rights.
Aaron Schock is gayer than Liberace's candelabra. Aaron Schock is gay and needs to come out. Aaron Schock is gay and needs to reverse his anti-gay political stances. Aaron Schock is gay and his conservative constituents need to know they are electing a duplicitous hypocrite with a double life to represent them. Aaron Schock is gay and needs to be outed, immediately.
Lastly, Aaron Schock is gay. He is so gay that if he walked by the grave of Helen Keller you would hear a muffled "Aawon Shok ith gauy!!" and the sounds of furiously sign-languaging hands hitting the top of a coffin buried deep within the earth.
- R445, 9/10. You missed a point by forgetting to insert "Cockgobbler."
- R445 The last part killed me LOL!
- His boyfriend and coworker was on the Stephanopolous morning show again on Sunday. I wonder why Schock hasn't made a return appearance.
- Do they hold hands in the House cafeteria?
Does the cockgobbler Aaron Schock talk to Lindsay Graham about how much the Capital Hill gym stunk without the towel boys around?
- Rep. Aaron Schock is a self-loathing evil gay who has painted himself into a corner and doesn't know what to do or how to come out.
Boys, he needs your help.
- You can just never get enough of closeted gay Aaron Schock trying to explain his view on same-sex marriage:
Q: Why don't you support that issue?
A. Well, I, (awkward, awkward pause), just haven't.
- I want to schock his monkey.
- HAY GURL HAYYYYY!
- I like big DICKS and I cannot lie!
- The world is your runway, sweetie!
- We believe him!
- Aaron Schock is fucked up. Living in the closet makes you a self-loathing, fucking lunatic.
- I'm in DC. What's his Grindr handle?
- What's on Aaron Schock's hard drive?
- Can he twerk?
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock was at the same hotel as Marcus Bachmann? Was cockgobbler Aaron Schock the bottom?
- Cock gobbler appears to be a versatile sort of fellow.
- He's what Alec Baldwin calls a "cocksucking faggot"
- [quote]Cockgobbler Aaron Schock was at the same hotel as Marcus Bachmann? Was cockgobbler Aaron Schock the bottom?
The good Sister Bachmann only wishes!
- His district has just been hit by tornadoes!
- As if Marcus Bachmann is a top
- How many cocks did he have inside him when he heard the news of tornadoes?
- So, I've heard that Schock had a year-and-a-half relationship with some guy who is a fundraiser for Rethuglican candidates but that has ended.
- The infamous photo kinda says it all ...
- Keep dreaming ladies. Not gay
- Tiny penis but insatiable hole, guaranteed.
- R469 so he and Adam were just fuck buddies?
- R473, I suspect that was the nature of their relationship, but I don't know that for certain.
- Every time I see "cock gobbler" I hear the Red Robin jingle in my head.
- You're all guessing, you old queens.
- [quote]What's on Aaron Schock's hard drive?
- I want to flick my tongue up and down Aaron's anus, pull his ass cheeks apart and give him a pussy spanking! I'll send that pretty boy home used & abused.
- Thanks, Aaron for chiming in at R476! You silly cock-gobbler, you.
- I am pretty sure Aaron Schock must be gay. Not sure how sexually active he is, but does anyone else think he jacks off thinking about all the people who saw him in Men's Health?
I'd be lying if I said I have no interest in getting down and dirty with Aaron Schock. I would never have him as a serious bf though.
- He's dating Tom Daley
- Aaron's hand wandered down until it was on top of Paul's crotch, on the outside of the gym shorts. He found what he was looking for, already hard as a rock. Jackpot.
Aaron sat up and scooted down so he was on top of Paul's legs. He grabbed inside of the shorts and pulled Paul's cock out. Paul was cut, well-sized, and thicker than any Aaron had felt before. His hair was trimmed neatly.
With his other hand, Aaron pulled the shorts down and off. He started to work on Paul. Aaron was methodical, making sure to hit everywhere he knew Paul would like it – the balls, the shaft, the underside of the tip. Aaron was good at most things. Making sure his partners were satisfied was no exception.
- Although I do, I'd say Aaron Schock does not fancy girls.
- He's not your type Tom. He's too young and hot.
- Who cares if he is or isn't? Anyone obsessed over another person's private life needs to take a good hard look at themselves and figure out where they went wrong.
- OP gets her political opinions from Seventeen.
- Here you go:
- r485, hon, you are the wrong message board. Now BEGONE!
- R488 - please tell me how outing someone or giving a fuck about their sexual orientation enhances, or affects for that matter, your life.
The queens that are dying to make something of this schmuck whether he is gay/straight/bi/donkeyfucker/gerbiltaker/etc is beyond strange.
- [quote]please tell me how outing someone or giving a fuck about their sexual orientation enhances, or affects for that matter, your life.
Who said it does? People gossip out of boredom or nosy interest.
- R490 - I'm guessing this is the first thread you have read on DL so I will give you a pass.
- Gayer than Bruce Vilanch and Richard Simmmons at a screening of a digitally mastered 3D version of Wizord of OZ.
- r489 If you are gay, he sure gives a fuck about your sexual orientation. He campaigns against you, defames you, and degrades you and your rights as a voting, sentient, tax paying citizen of the U.S.
All the while squealing like a stuck pig cunt on some paid for discretion rent dick.
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is stuffing his own stocking with a Jeff Stryker dildo. Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is on barebackRT.com as rawcockgobbler4U.
- Indeed. How dare he fall short of being politically correct or disagree with the professional gay activists who often don't have real jobs.
- The opinions he expresses about gay people indicate he's encumbered with some serious issues. Normal people these days don't experience the kind of homophobia that he exhibits. People like him should not be in the position where they can affect the lives of decent people
- It cracks me up that so many useless assholes here on DL criticize others lives and opinions by calling them narrow minded and intolerant. What a fucking joke. Look in the mirror you worthless pricks.
- Gee...calling a narrow-minded person narrow-minded makes one narrow-minded.
Welcome to pinhead-world, where being thoughtful is bad because it interferes with embracing all ideas, particularly the stupid and unfounded ones.
- Keep OUTing the bitch!
- #500 for outing the homophobic closet case.
- The conservative voters of Jacksonville, Peoria, and Springfield need to be asked repeatedly why they chose a gay man to express their anti-gay wishes in Congress.
- Was Aaron in a festive frock at the SOTU?
- [quote]he's encumbered with some serious issues.
That's for certain.
- Did Aaron hook up with Michael Grimm after the SOTU? Maybe that's why Grimm got so angry at that reporter - he was late for his date...
- This really went no where, didn't it? He sure knows how to play the game. Others might have panicked and gone on the defensive but he knew it was best to just not comment on it.
Creepy little shit.
I'm pretty sure he'll take the next step and finally get married. Hopefully it'll be a user (gosh, where will he ever find one in the Republican Party?) or an agreeable lesbian and not some innocent duped into it.
- Of all the threads to eliminate why can't it be this one. He's ugly anyway.
- Let's keep this thread going as a reminder to campaign against homophobic closet cases who run for office.
His P.R. director recently quit. Was he sick of dealing with Aaron Schock's closet?
- Since his media director quit, will he finally out his old boss?
- What P.R. director are you talking about having quit Schock's office?
His old Chief of Staff quit Schock's office recently, but that was to run a SuperPAC to attack Bruce Rauner, this superrich Republican douche who is running for Illinois governor and ran a bunch of negative ads last year against Schock immediately after the 2012 election to ensure Schock didn't run for governor against him.
- is the other rep from illinois, adam kinzinger, really aaron schock's secret gay boyfriend? or is it someone back in his home district?
all i know is FOR SURE schock has sucked a lot of cock.
- Gayer than a shiny new turquoise belt.
- Gayer than a pink gingham shirt with the top two buttons undone.
- [quote]is the other rep from illinois, adam kinzinger, really aaron schock's secret gay boyfriend?
It's probably a DL tale. It would be interesting to know if Schock has a steady male companion or if he's afraid to get involved and risk exposure to the truth.
- Don't know for sure whether Kinzinger and Schock are together, but Kinzinger was supposed to marry a fellow fighter pilot and their wedding got called off in December 2012 and it was never said why.
2012 was a very tough year for Kinzinger where he was embroiled in a tough GOP primary against a fellow Republican incumbent Congressman, and that other Congressman had a lot of support from Tea Party folks and older colleagues. Kinzinger, on the other hand, had the backing of Cantor and his BFF Schock, who were so concerned with ensuring Kinzinger stayed in Congress that they laundered campaign contributions to support Kinzinger through an anti-incumbent SuperPAC in an act that prompted Schock to face investigation by the House Ethics Committee.
In the end, Kinzinger prevailed thanks in part to the SuperPAC donations and had only nominal opposition in the fall. And just as soon as he was back in Congress and safe for the future from any challenges with his success in the November 2012 election, Kinzinger's campaign quietly reveals in December that his wedding to a female friend is off.
- [quote]Kinzinger's campaign quietly reveals in December that his wedding to a female friend is off.
Will they find another beard for his next campaign or will he claim that he's too busy to date?
- No, he's just too picky and hasn't found "the one".
- Guess Schock paid $25k to hang out with an NFL player for nothing now that Mike Sam came out.
Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., spent $25,000 last fall for a former Chicago Bears linebacker to headline his re-election campaign’s kickoff fundraising event, according to a report filed with the Federal Election Commission.
Brian Urlacher, a former NFL Rookie of the Year, headlined “Schocktoberfest” on Nov. 7, a $50-per-head fundraiser held at a brewery in Peoria, Ill.
“My family understands the important role of public service,” Urlacher said in a statement before the event. “My brother, Casey Urlacher, was elected mayor of Lake County’s Mettawa, Ill., earlier this year. In Peoria, he was fullback-linebacker for the Peoria Pirates. So we’re both looking forward to visiting our friends in central Illinois.”
An event appearance fee was paid to B.U. Enterprises, according to the Schock Victory Committee’s year-end filing. Illinois public records show B.U. Enterprises is a company registered to Urlacher.
Schock’s campaign did not return a request for comment on the appearance fee.
The Schock Victory Committee, a joint fundraising account, raised $226,000 and spent $216,000 in the fourth quarter, according to the committee’s year-end report.
The committee transferred $100,000 of what was raised to other committees and PACs, including $14,000 to the National Republican Congressional Committee, $69,000 to Schock’s leadership PAC, $6,000 to Schock’s campaign account and $11,000 to Illinois’ 18th District GOP Central Committee, according to the filing.
While the $25,000 appearance fee is perfectly legal, it’s unusual to see such a hefty sum for an event appearance on a campaign finance filing.
“Generally speaking, the rule of thumb seems to be that outreach to smaller donors costs more than raising money from bigger donors, who tend to be insiders,” said Bill Allison, a campaign finance expert with the Sunlight Foundation. “Insiders don’t need a former Bears player there to show up — they go to a fundraiser to talk to the member.”
Schock has, however, been tied to the alleged donor swapping scandal surrounding Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y. Both Schock and Grimm received donations from Diana Durand, a Texas woman arrested for allegedly funneling money through other donors to skirt federal campaign finance limits.
- Interesting that the gay Congressman has to pay $25 thousand to get a B-list name to campaign for him.
- That's an expensive escort
- Who gets a Valentine greeting from Aaron today?
- ake Peoria Republican Aaron Schock's Generation-Y PAC, for example. According to documents filed with the Federal Election Commission, the fund started 2012 with $50,004.18 cash on hand. Over the next 24 months, the PAC had total receipts of $550,633.00. About half of that came from other PACs. But of the over $600,000.00 available to spend, less than half of GEN-Y's disbursements went to candidates and committees. More than $250,000.00 went to expenses apparently involved in running the PAC itself.
That included over $56,000.00 spent at hotels. During the 24-month period examined by NBC5 Investigates, the Schock PAC listed three stays at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles, totaling $9,462.27. There were three nights at L.A.'s luxurious Mondrian, and other stays at the Luxe and Beverly Wilshire. Gen-Y dropped another $12,285.00 at the Wynn in Las Vegas. In Chicago, the PAC listed 14 stays totaling over $11,000.00 at the Peninsula, and another four stopovers at the Trump.
The Generation-Y PAC dropped over $26,000.00 on private aircraft. Fine restaurants across the country added another $36,909.00. They shelled out $11,604.00 at a Colorado ski resort, with hundreds more for snowmobile rentals - all during a 24-month period.
Who enjoyed the largesse? Schock's staffers won't say.
"Gen-Y conducts its activities with all applicable rules and regulations," campaign spokesman Karen McDonald told NBC5 Investigates in a statement. "All activity is properly disclosed, and the committee is in full compliance with federal campaign finance laws."
"This is all we're offering on the record," she said.
- Could Aaron be denied service in Arizona?
- "Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., spent $25,000 last fall for a former Chicago Bears linebacker to headline his re-election campaign’s kickoff fundraising event, according to a report filed with the Federal Election Commission."
So I guess Aaron is into Bears
- It sure looks like there needs to be a closer look at his finances.
- Hey! He looks like Philomena's gay son!
- He's living well on donated money.
- Turquoise Belts don't come cheap, bitches!
- The Dems need to groom an honest candidate to go up against this closeted homophobe.
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock seems to be keeping a low profile.
- correction: Cockgobbler Aaron Schock seems to be keeping a DOWNlow profile.
- Have you seen her (ex?)boyfriend Kinzinger defending Arizona bill?
- Had a student in my poli sci class describe him today as a "self-made man." Resolved not to guffaw.
- "Have you seen her (ex?)boyfriend Kinzinger defending Arizona bill?"
These guys can seriously go to hell
- Wish someone would out him and the rest of them. DC is so good at keeping that shit under wraps, right up there with Hollywood.
- Earlier this week, the House passed a bill allowing individuals to opt out of mandatory health insurance by writing “sincerely held religious beliefs” on their tax return, along with a sworn statement explaining their objection.
The Equitable Access to Care and Health Act (EACH) was sponsored by Republican Cockgobbler U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock of Illinois and heavily lobbied by the Christian Science church.
Cockgobbler appeared on NPR's Here and Now to push his bill.
- What's the string that Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is wearing on his wrist?
- Oh dear...
- I'm not ready R537 to hear that Lance Bass is at the White House to discuss Obamacare! Who's next, Justin Bieber?
- Justin Bieber doesn't need to worry about health care -- he's Canadian.
- Bieber is now asking to be called L'il Vag.
Lance Bass is playing Aaron Schock in the Lifetime biopic 'Cockgobbler'.
- R536. The string on Aaron Schock's wrist is to remind himself that he's straight while jacking off at the urinal standing beside John Boehner and Eric Cantor.
- Don't forget Paul Ryan, R541.
- put his name into google and "gay" shows up as a suggestion before you hit enter.
- Schock has consistently gone against measures supported by the gay community. He has supported an amendment to the Constitution to ban same-sex marriage. He opposed President Obama’s 2011 decision to not defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) against court challenge. Schock voted against the 2010 repeal of the ban on gay men and lesbians serving openly in the armed forces. And he voted against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.
Schock’s voting record is so anti-gay that he earned a zero percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign.
- I hope some HRC-types push some money to his opponent in his next election.
- This phobe needs to be voted out.
- How gay is Aaron Schock?