- He's not worth the effort.
- Is the Pope an asshole?
- [quote]he has had more cocks pass through him than through the gloryhole onboard the USS Intrepid
Actually, is this true? I'm sure he's gay but I've never heard anything about him sleeping around. But I'd be happy to be enlightened.
- What makes Congressman Aaron Schock (R-Illinois) gay, some people ask. I never ask.
- You wish. The funny thing is, if this man was Michael Phelps or the girl who played Blossom, you 'mos couldn't care a bit.
No being a super athlete or a massive brain wouldn't do it for you
- Are you blind?
- I'm never gonna wear that torquoise belt again...
I can't. I burnt it. I went home and burnt it. I burnt the gay away.
- Flames and Freaks for the homophobic "Mos" Troll (r7).
- R8. Aaron Schock did burn his torquoise belt. He said it himself.
The truth hurts...or it singes.
- I love how important OP thinks she is.
- Which delusion of his is bigger: That he doesn't come off as a gay stereotype or that the Republican Party prepares him to become POTUS one day (allthought looking at what the Republican party has to work with otherwise is that really that delusional?)?
- Angelo Sosa... Wasn't he the gay one?
- Angelo was the hot straight (or confliced) one who Aaron decided to be the winner of the quickfire challenge he co-judged when he was on Top Chef.
- Is Aaron at the Repug convention? These Tampa Bay gay prostitutes are waiting for him.
- Aaron and Paul Ryan are trying to find some quality time naked together. Mrs. Ryan got a special cocktail to help her sleep.
- I didn't realize that he claims to be part of the conservative Christian community. Standing in a church doesn't make anyone a Christian anymore than standing in a garage turns them into a car.
- I thought he was being redistricted out of a job.
- He'll be a senator in no time.
- So he's supposedly "dating" a woman who also graduated from whichever Academy it was he went to (Naval?). She is conveniently stationed away, but available to come home on leave during critical moments like standing behind him at an acceptance speech. This is what I gathered about her from another Aaron Schock thread we had last year. I would love to see a picture of her. I envision someone like Rachel Maddow in the high school graduation picture of hers with the blonde hair. Dyke but made up. Handsome.
- Fine. I hate closeted anything. Turncoat assholes especially.
And yes, of course he is. Asshole.
- Aaron's a real sweetie!
- Hah, GAAAAAY!
- Girl, we need to have a mani-pedi-margi party!
- His ass was like carved out of marble. Delish.
- Look at those shoes on him. Are those just wintips or do the wingtips have tips? Is it discoloration? Weird.
- Aaron gets his arse licked daily
- r5, wrong shoes for the wrong slacks, looks silly.
- Get her.
Who does she think she's kidding?!
- Is Schock a pocket gay? He's dwarfed in the photo above by the woman he's standing next to.
- Aaron Schock's favorite suit.
- Laugh and joke all you want - this bitch is evil.
- Is it a little person?
- He's gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on High Jackman's verandah.
- I think this video suggests what Aaron Schock's situation is.
- Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
- Aaron Schock Gay
Aaron Schock Gay
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a box of bows.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than two Mormon misionaries.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than the front row at a Barbara Streisand concert.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Anderson Cooper making a special appearance on the Ellen Degeneres Show.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a hotel bar at a Republican convention.
- I he gay ? I don't know.
If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real, or a fuck buddy from college would have spilled the beans. I'm not convinced he is gay.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than Richard Simmons getting fucked by Sam Champion on top of a Bob Mackie dress while they both sing Enough is Enough (No More Tears).
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a Liza Minnelli husband.
- Aaron Schock is almost as gay as Marcus Bachmann conducting an ex-gay class.
- [quote]If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real, or a fuck buddy from college would have spilled the beans. I'm not convinced he is gay.
Please link to a news article that states that you're gay, r42. We're not convinced that you're gay. We need proof.
- Aaron Schock is as gay as a middle-class married Brazilian man at Carnaval.
- r46. R 42 here. There is, of course, no news article that says I'm gay, but, if I were a public figure, there are certainly a few men i've slept with who would come out of the woodwork to sell their story to a gossip magazine. Schock is well known. There's money in a story about him being with another man. If he HAD, someone would have spilled the beans by now. With actors, people would be more likely to keep their secret. With politicians, I think, there's more joy in outing them, especially if it exposes them as a hypocrite.
- Several years prior to his arrest, people came forward with stories about their sex with Larry Craig. The stories were posted on blogs but were ignored until his airport arrest. Until that moment, most people had no idea that the stories existed -- including 99% of the people at DL.
- "There's money in a story about him being with another man."
If the bimbos who sold the Prince Harry photos only received $10,000, exactly how much money do you think would be paid for a story about a good looking, unmarried minor elected official?
- Just because he likes fashion and takes care of his body - and he's GAY???
- Whoops....I forgot to include that he likes cock.
- Perhaps Schock is gay and celibate. His sexual orientation is quite different than whether or not he's had sex with another man.
Schock decided to run for the local school board a few months after graduating from high school.
At age 23, Schock became the youngest member of the Illinois House of Representatives.
So all of you who are looking for a "college buddy" to come forward saying that he and Schock had sex are waiting in vain. Schock has been been very calculating regarding his political career. He started very young--and in doing so--he was protecting his political viability by probably not having sex with anyone.
Do I think he's gay? Yes. But he probably doesn't have sex. It doesn't mean that he's neveer had sex, but he's been extraordinarily careful. And he could have had anonymous sex a long time ago if he were on vaction out of the country--and that guy isn't coming forward.
- [quote]There's money in a story about him being with another man.
No there isn't. Look at the guy who brought down Ted Haggard. He got nuthin.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than the lube stains on Paul Lynde's caftan.
- Good post, R54.
And yes, Schock is gay and deeply in the closet.
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a pink thong on Fire Island on Labor Day.
- There is a glory hole on the USS INTREPID? What deck?
- This is my opinion. I don't know if he's gay. However, I have worked on Capitol Hill. Now when most people think Republican, they think of these rabid white guys like the tea partiers or the douches like Orrin Hatch. The truth is, there is a lot of them who are little Miss Priss Pots in their Brooks Brothers suits and their Vineyard Vines casual wear and Southern Proper Ties. No one knows if they're gay and no one asks if they're gay, but everyone thinks it and it just sort of floats like a cloud around the DC political scene. Aaron Shock gets a lot of attention because he's young and good looking, but he is hardly the exception in the republican caucus. Trust me.
- [quote] little Miss Priss Pots in their Brooks Brothers suits and their Vineyard Vines casual wear
R60. Great description of the Aaron Schock ilk. Granted, no one has caught Schock in a compromising position; however, I have no doubt he's gay. In addition to little Miss Priss Pot, Schock also seems like a little Miss asshole spouting his Repug rhetoric. But he can spout all he likes and remain in the closet, but he can't run from who he truly is.
- I agree that he has been careful and calculating about his career.
But he'll slip up at some point. They always do.
- How tall is he? He looks like a pocket gay.
- Aaron Shock gets a lot of attention because he's young and good looking, but he is hardly the exception in the republican caucus. Trust me.[quote]
I'm sure you're right. My guess is that the gay Republicans in Congress only have sex with each other, because then both people involved know what's at stake.
I bet the House gym is a very interesting place.
- Schock ran for the local school board right out of hght school. And he was elected to the Illinois state legislature at 23. Schock has been calculating closeted from a very early age. He's gay and likely celibate, but make no mistake, Schock's sexual orientation is gay.
Schock is in such denial that even he can't get it straight (excuse the metaphor) in his own mind. He cannot reconcile it, but deep down he knows. In this day and age, it's hard to imagine someone so young still in the closet, but Schock is an example that it happens.
- indeed it is
- I Googled "Aaron Schock girlfriend" to see if I could find a photo of his elusive beard. What comes up is hilarious. This guy wants to be taken seriously?
Knowing how tone deaf the Republicans are, though, I'm sure he's going to be touted as the face of the new party and its vibrant (emphasis) youth.
https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1006&bih=563&q=aaron schock girlfriend&oq=aaron schock&gs_l=img.3.5.0l4j0i24l6.5273.10109.0.14805.12.9.0.22.214.171.124.1483.0j9.9.0...0.0...1ac.O1StH0z0Qg0
- [quote]My guess is that the gay Republicans in Congress only have sex with each other, because then both people involved know what's at stake.
Rick Santorum and Aaron Schock - bosom buddies?
- Aaron Schock is gayer than a Christmas tree full of garish Polish ornaments on Christopher Radko's balcony.
- I want to be inside him.
- Why all sexy men are on republican side?
- Really, R71? Schock is FAAARRRR from sexy.
- It's great that "Is Aaron Schock gay?" keeps popping up in the media. Let's help it along.
- Don't worry, R73. As long as TMZ keeps capturing him strolling the gay districts, he won't need any help from us.
- R72, really? He has a handsome face and an awesome body. If I didn't know he was republican and anti-gay I'd want to marry him.
- I wouldn't marry him. No beautiful mind in the beautiful body. It's not that he is republican. I know some nice Republicans. They have weird opinions imo but they mean well. This one does not mean well. If you dig a deep hole and burry your peronality as an adolescent to further your career, I am not putting up with the fucked up personality that's left. He is throwing everybody under the bus, including
his own self. A one time fuck maybe, but I am not ready for more with him.
- Aaron Schock is gay but he has a 3 inch penis and a very loose anus. Total pig bottom. Posts on Craigslist MSM as Erin Shock. Posts pictures of his chest and a different picture of a normal sized penis. Total micropeen.
- R77, does he have a nice ass? Pics tell me he must have one. Then dick size doesn't matter ;)
- Aaron and Adam sittin' in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g!
- Aaron is jealous because Paul Ryan is the new Rethuglican heartthrob in town.
- Romney: "Hello... hello... hello... "
Schock: "HEY GIRL!"
- Maybe he's out helping closeted Senator Mark Kirk "recover" from his stroke.
- I don't want him to be gay.
He's an asshole. We don't need him. If he is Gay, he'll, no doubt, eventually come out in some dramatic way as in I'M GAY AND I'M MARRYING MY LOVER OF 65 YEARS BUT I'M NOT LIKE ALL THOSE HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTS WHO ARE SISSIES.
I prefer to think his attitude is the result of being a 30-year-old virgin, who is looking to meet the right woman, but who never finds her.
Him having a secret sex life is not as appealing to me as him having no sex life at all.
- [quote] If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real...
Well, retiring Senator Herb Kohl of Wisconsin is gay, and I bet this is the first time you've heard of that, right?
- He's gayer than a sweaty jockstrap.
- I think we should locate and expose every homosexual in Washington who is not a democrat. Destroy them with terrible rumors about the filthy sex acts they probably perform. Produce lists of people with whom thay have sexed. Ruin their lives totally by turning people against them for their peversion.
Hold on just a second . let me think that over
- Someone on Towleroad who seems to know him posted a detailed descriptor (always thought he was beyond rules, or something of that ilk) and also the town where a supposed partner lives.
If you check the talk page of his entry on Wikipedia you'll see there's been an edit war.
- Gayer than a Liza Minnelli Christmas special
- Please! there are no Democrats in the closet? So what if Barny Frank and a couple of others are out. I'm sure there are still many more Democrats who are married, and who are gay and who are in the closet.
- It's more likely to happen in the Party of Christ, R89, where self-loathing is not only tolerated, but encouraged.
- Soon enough he'll marry a fish and start having little bastards to deflect the rumors. He's a politician with a plan, and he knows how to play the game.
- [quote]I'm sure there are still many more Democrats who are married, and who are gay and who are in the closet.
And can anyone of them match or come even close to Schock's anti gay voting record, his anti gay bill introductions, and his anti gay rally speeches?
If you want to convince me that your argument is even faintly valid you should better back it up with hard facts or otherwise you only come off as a Republican shill going 'the others do it, too! It's sooooo unfair that we decent Republicans get singled out here! VICTIMS, we are VIIIIIICTIMS!'.
- [quote]Please! there are no Democrats in the closet?
Please! You're actually too stupid to know that Republicans vote against gays, want to re-install DADT and hope to add a Constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage?
- Go to it, bitches...
- [quote]Soon enough he'll marry a fish and start having little bastards to deflect the rumors. He's a politician with a plan, and he knows how to play the game.
Then why'd he wear the teal belt?
- See at the link the interesting comment after the article by 'VWDAVEY' timestamped 4.58PM. It has the whiff on authenticity.
- ^ Oh snap. So he's on Grindr.
- Its odd, in those pictures with the girl and the video of him from TMZ, he looks like a skinny little queen, but in the Men's Fitness mag his pecs look huge, the kind you couldnt hide under a suit jacket, but you see no trace of them outside the mag?
- r98 it's called photoshop. Every magazine does it now.
- That's what I thought re: photoshop or at least touched up with lighting, make up etc. But why did the media go nuts talking about the pics like its real. As I said he just looks like a skinny little over polished boy.
- r98, there's no one else with him in the Men's Health pictures. His pecs look huge because there's not another person there to contrast him with, so you don't notice that they only look huge because they are on a tiny elf body.
- What's his Grindr handle? Anyone here in Washington?
- He looks like he's all of 5'4".
- I live in DC, R102. I can't say whether or not I've ever seen him the Congressman on Grindr. But my neighbor down the hall (who works on the Hill) is friends with Aaron and confirmed to me that not only is he gay, he's a total bottom. I'll try to get more information. There are a ton of Hill gays in the neighborhood and Schock's sexuality is one of the most open secrets there is in this town. Gay for days.
- [quote]Schock's sexuality is one of the most open secrets there is in this town. Gay for days.
So the moral is: if you're hypocritically trashing the civil rights of gays and lesbians but resemble a walrus, like Larry Craig The Gays & media will out you. BUT if you have pecs and a face....they'll not only collude to keep you undercover, The Gays will simper like schoolgirls while you shit all over them.
It's like handing a posey to a handsome jewish ghetto policeman as he rounds you up for transport to Treblinka. Whatever happened to gay pride? To gay anger. The fact that this opportunistic scumbag (if that's what he is) hasn't been publically called out (on the contrary: he's been celebrated like a princess) is appalling. You don't have rights? You don't deserve rights!
- [quote]he's been celebrated like a princess
Good idea! Let's make sure he becomes known as "The Capitol Hill Princess."
And let's keep this thread active for a long time.
- R96. Here's a follow-up to your post of Aaron Schock and his turquoise belt.
Writes Schock in a Tweet: "Never thought a pic of me w/ my shirt on would go viral. Learned my lesson and burned the belt":
"Burning the belt." Such an extreme way of Schock dealing with his shame.
- If he is what is alleged, I'd suggest he's beyond shame. For these kind of self-focused bots, shame is for Little People: a strategy you momentarily act out for the media if you're found out, so you can be quickly forgiven (suckers!) and move on to the next place on the chessboard.
- Pictures, people. Start getting snappy with those cell cams.
- Sociopaths don't have guilt or compassion. That's why they're sociopaths. Look at Ted Haggard: five minutes of looking like a deer in the headlights, and then he bounces onwards like a ball of rubber. But exposing the hypocrisy of such individuals can at least disempower them so their fuckery doesn't impact on the lives of others, including your own.
That's why it's amazing The Gays have granted this alleged shithead such a free run up till now. Granted? Abetted!
- [quote]That's why it's amazing The Gays have granted this alleged shithead such a free run up till now. Granted? Abetted!
That's total bullshit!!!!! You act as if the gays have supported him for decades. Nobody ever heard of him before he posed for a magazine last year. Ever since, "The Gays" have been pushing to out him and have been adament that he's a gay man voting against gay rights. Why have YOU been silent about this R110?
You probably haven't done diddly to make his anti-gay agenda known to the gay community. Why the fuck are you complaining about "The Gays" all of a sudden? Show us what YOU have done to expose this man.
- [quote]That's total bullshit!!!!!
Calm down Mary and take your meds. Have a look at the sighing comment stream on Towleroad articles or the other DL thread to get a sense of the outrage. Most of the outrage is merely that they can't get their hands on his pecs.
The article at the link is typical. And this is after he voted against the repeal of DADT and DOMA?
Capital Hill is infested with gays, and there appears to be no shortage of those who know him well. So what have they done?
- [quote]Nobody ever heard of him before he posed for a magazine last year.
Kudos for suggesting that gays don't pay attention to anyone denying them their rights until he takes his shirt off.
- [quote]Kudos for suggesting that gays don't pay attention to anyone denying them their rights until he takes his shirt off.
Kudos for a moronic twisting of what was said.
NOBODY, outside his own area, ever heard of the jackass until he got a magazine cover. NOBODY including straights, gays, bis, Pubbies, Dems, and dogcatchers had any information placed before them to indicate this obviously gay man was anti-gay.
If YOU are so smart, r113, why didn't YOU warn the gay community that this gay man was voting against gay rights? What have YOU done to out him to the media? When are YOU going to start a campaign to see that he is voted out of office? The Gays are awaiting your leadership.
- I don't live anywhere near DC R114. So unfortunately I don't have the goods.
You might spare the ridicule. Appearing to support while undermining is a nice piece of divide and rule fuckery, but unfortunately one that's been used too often by politicans offices on comment streams for it not to have become transparent.
- R107 I'm sick of the burning the belt crap. His whole outfit was gay and should have burned that too along with his gay self.
- R116. The point is, he probably liked the belt and the outfit; otherwise, he probably wouldn't have worn it. Therefore, he gave into pressure because he was criticized.
And rather than just say, "I like the belt" and then just drop it, he actually Tweeted that he burned the belt. This is a grown man who soomehow felt compelled to tell everyone, "If you thought I was gay, well I no longer am because that thing that made me gay is burnt."
It's a bizare act. And instead of "burning away the gay," he drew more attention to himself by telling everyone via a Tweet that the belt was gone. It's a deeply closeted, or at the very least, deeply insecure move.
- Consigning to the fire the perceived impediment to vaulting ambition!
It's like a Freudian scene from a Shakespearean tragedy: "Out, out damned belt!"
Except the pain is mostly that of his gay constituents.
- The more one reads...
"They [Schock and Kinzinger] have no core values. They want job security. Benefits. Pensions. They want the goodies."
- Hmmm, it's curious that the Washington Times didn't bring up anything about Schock being a big ol' homo.
Schock for governor in Illionois in 2014. Ha! I guess Schock will be getting married to a woman in about a year or so.
- I love this thread! And would you guys be mad at me if I told you I want to top Aaron very, very hard? I'm serious as cancer--I want to give him a hands-free orgasm.
- I want to finger him and find his G-spot.
- r89 is delusional.
- [quote]would you guys be mad at me if I told you I want to top Aaron very, very hard?
That would depend on your viral load.
- Now that you've bashed the entire population of gays in the U.S., r110, what are your plans for dealing with Aaron Schock? Are you going to send money to anyone who opposes him for his seat in Congress? Are you going to contact the media in his district? Tell us your plan.
- She'sa very butch lesbian.
- You can delete your cookies freeper @ R125, but you've been exposed. Now you're not just looking a fool.
- I love R124.
- The buzz about Schock running for governor of Illinois in 2014 is picking up in local political circles.
- Will he grow a beard before 2014?
- Choice comments from Towleroad:
His feigned ignorance of the latest [LGBT marriage] legal goings on is just an act to get out of having to really state where he stands on ANY issue that involves being gay.
"It's pretty commonly known that Schock frequents gay bars both in Chicago (I know people who have seen him at Minibar) and in DC."
- How old is this guy? Is he a top or a bottom?
- r132, you really have to ask? What is wrong with you, ... are you headless?
- Oh dear.
Schock listed on watchdog group's "most corrupt" list
Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock is being called one of the "Most Corrupt Members of Congress."
Great photo used in the story at R134. It subtly highlights Schock's sexuality, as well as the fact that he broke the law in an attempt to help his boyfriend.
- That photo is hilarious. They have his number bigtime.
Reminds me of Tatler magazine in its racier days in the 80s. In the social pages
some wit would caption the photos with zingers eg " Calvin Klein aids X to a cigarette."
- Have you noticed what that jpeg has been named?
- R. 135
In that photo, you really see his big, luch cocksucking lips.
- In that woym photo, Aaron Schock looks as if he's sniffing cookies.
- How old is he? WOW! He is handsome!
- Just like Aaron Schock's torquoise belt, he's going to burn that microphone.
Make it go away, never to be seen again.
- He's a closeted pocket-gay - around 5'3". The fact that he votes against equality for gays gives him an ugliness that comes from within.
- If Aaron Schock started a fire every time something made him look gay, you'd be able to view all of a lit up Illinois from space.
- He's not 5'3". Met him in Springfield. He was about an inch taller than me and I'm 5'5".
- Look at his shoes. He wears lifts.
- Is Paul Ryan too busy to work out with Aaron these days?
- Why can't we leave this poor heterosexual male with bad fashion sense alone?
- Does he go commando at the gym?
- He's into pink!
- Aaron is as straight as water being dry.
- I would ravage that dude's hole.
- You'd be one of many, many who already have, r151.
- We need to keep this photo going.
- Gay as a box of pink feathers
- What exactly has he done in Congress outside of flashing his six-pack in the congressional stamroom!???!!
- Who is he trying to kid?
- [quote]What exactly has he done in Congress
Like other closet cases in Congress, he's voted against equal rights for gays.
- I don't know r155, but he's running commercials like crazy despite only having nominal opposition. He must be planning a statewide office run soon.
The worst commercial has the tagline "he's done a lot, he'll do more" without ever saying anything he's accomplished.
Now he has a commercial with a bunch of old farmers about how Aaron protected them from the evil EPA.
- I normally don't believe in outing people, but for this guy (and other closeted politicians who voted against equality) I'd make an exception. I hope someone steps up and tells the truth about him.
- How could anyone imagine that he's straight?
- Every gay republican should be outed after the election.
- [quote]Every gay republican should be outed after the election.
That was promised after the mid-term election by Larry Flynt. You can see how many were outed by Larry.
- Please, we don't want them and they don't want us. All they're interested in is fucking themselves to death with their own heads.
- We may not "want" them but they should be outed. If you can't comprehend the reason for that, you really don't even belong here.
Out them. They are enablers and they have done and continue to do horrific damage. They should know that there is a price to pay for their treachery.
- Democrats should send people in turquoise belts to all his campaign gatherings.
- I hope whoever has concrete proof sees it as a matter of civic duty to out this little scumbag. His political career is based on undermining the advances of LGBT rights in the self serving pursuit of his own personal status and power. He needs to be exposed for the cowardly, amoral hypocrite he is.
Years ago, Republicans were threatening to put through some sort of resolution like "It is hereby noted that homosexuals are mentally defective" (or something really really low like that), to which Barney Frank responded, "If this is ever scheduled for a vote, I will IMMEDIATELY make public a list of ALL closeted Republican members and staffers." What was "immediate" was that the item was withdrawn by its sponsors. Period.
J o P
- What name does he use for membership at the Club Aqua in Miami.
- Hey Barney, show us the list after you retire!
- [quote]Barney Frank responded, "If this is ever scheduled for a vote, I will IMMEDIATELY make public a list of ALL closeted Republican members and staffers." What was "immediate" was that the item was withdrawn by its sponsors. Period.
Why doesn't he out them simply because they continue to vote against equality for gays?
- Cockgobbler Aaron wants to be governor.
- I say leave people to choose their visibility as it suits them, except for politicians having their cock and sucking it too.
- Oh dear. He has a hater.
- "Democrats should send people in turquoise belts to all his campaign gatherings."
Don't forget the gingham blouse and the white jeans, both of which you can buy in the ladies department at J Crew.
- I like the nickname of Congressman Cockgobbler.
- There is a factor of not showing your cards until you are ready. If he is gay and his constuents would drop him because of it, killing his small-time career might not be as productive as allowing him to progress to the point of being the republ nominee for governor and having him lose because of being a self-leather.
That last sentence was very difficult to construct; I hope someone can parse it!
- I think you meant "self-loather" -- "self-leather" in this case is a pretty funny mixup!
What I think you meant was that he should remain closeted so that he can advance, and be more pro-gay later on? If so ... no thanks!
J o P
- I understood what you meant, R178.
- Thanks, r180. I think a lot of us are the victims of "too-clever-by-half" spell-check. I probably misspelled "loather" as something meaningless like "lkather," and it guessed "leather." I'm a former spelling troll, but nowadays, I don't bother because there's no way to distinguish what someone meant to type, what they thought they should type, what they actually typed, and what shows up.
- Aaron Schock is as straight as Bo Derek's one-time escort, Rep. David Dreier.
- I'd say that pic of Aaron qualifies as Queer-acting, Queer-appearing.
- Did he get re-elected?
- He's waiting for you in the sauna, Paul.
- Let's keep Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's gayness a top listing on Google.
- Aaron is aching for Paul's huge cock down his throat, and then after Paul loosens up Aaron's tight man pussy, Aaron will ride Paul all the way home!
- He's on This Week with George S. this morning. He certainly does ping, doesn't he?
- He doesn't just ping, he gongs. And talking with George S. must be setting new records on the gaydar. Two major closet cases who match each other in height and douchiness.
- But Aaron dresses better!
- He probably is gay. A small-town Republican guy like him should already be married with kids (or at least a kid in the near future).
- When he asked the panel about the message the recent election sends on social issues (marriage equality and marijuana use), I was disappointed that George Stephanopolous got comment from everyone on the round table except for Schock. Did he skip him on purpose? I would like to have heard if his positions are moderating at all.
After his appearance on This Week, he stuck around to answer twitter questions. Some of the things he shares...
He never spends weekends in D.C. - he returns to his district at the end of every week.
He doesn't commit on the question of whether he's interested in running for IL Governor next term.
He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X, but he's also added Crossfit to his workout regime.
Michelle Obama has the best arms out of him, Paul Ryan, and the First Lady.
He prefers the Twins over both the Cubs or White Sox.
And he says he is still single.
- If it walks like a duck, takes it up the ass like a duck...
- What's on Aaron's iPod?
- aaron shock is gay? nooooooooooooooooo!
- "He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X"
Is that all they meet for?
- [quote]"He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X"
I think the number you meant to type was "69."
- [quote]He prefers the Twins over both the Cubs or White Sox.
Yes, but in his case he means the Peters twins.
- He's a Twins fan? That's really bizarre. And at least half of the people in that district are St. Louis Cardinals fans, half Cubs fans and hardly any White Sox fans.
- He explained that he's a Twins fan because he was born in MN, r199.
- aaron schock, cockgobbler.
- I would think Rutherford would have that position locked up on the GOP side.
- I'm guessing that Paul Ryan would give pretty good blow jobs if he takes his dentures out.
- Can someone just hurry up and out this douche?
- He's gayer than a box of bows.
- What's the BELTway Princess been up to lately?
- He left DC for the weekend to see his b/f back home.
- Details please, R207
- He's gayer than Jeremy Renner's last trip to see ladyboys in Phuket.
- Gayest guy on The Hill.
- Somebody needs to find his old boyfriend and get the story.
- Still gay!
- I bet that hole is looser than a wizard's sleeve.
- [quote]Schock won re-election Tuesday in the 18th district with an overwhelming victory over his Democratic opponent, Steve Waterworth of Easton. Schock garnered 216,870 votes — about 74 percent — in 19 area counties, enabling him to keep working in Washington on behalf of West-Central Illinois residents. Waterworth earned 76,364 votes.
I didn't even know the dude was up for re-election! There's talk of a possible run for Governor in 2014. That might bring the wood out of the woodwork.
- Will someone please OUT Schock? OUT Graham?
When they vote against the gay agenda, they are FAIR GAME.
- I love the word cockgobbler, and I say that as a proud cockgobbler myself.
Aaron Schock is gay gay GAY!
- R214, the entire House is up for re-election every two years.
- Is our Aaron *actively* gay, and knows he's lying through his teeth about being "straight"? Or is he in some form of wild self-delusion (denial)? I mean ... the infamous photo speaks for itself, and then there's the photo shoot in a "fitness" mag (after being elected).
- Only when he has a cock in his mouth.
- Political jobs are good jobs for homosexuals.
Massively obscene pay/perks with little or no work performed (of any productive value, that is)
- This is the kind of cornfed buddy Aaron seeks in his hometown.
- Yep, R217, my brain was erroneously thinking of the staggered Senate terms for some reason. Thanks for the remind.
- R220 I don't consider political salaries "insane," especially compared to CEOs, and considering the long hours and extensive responsibilities.
- Bullshit R223. State legislators are chronically underpaid, but Congressmen and Senators make BANK. "compared to CEOs" CEO's are overpaid looters and criminals. Nobody should compare their pay to CEOs, least of all the dickheads in Congress and the Senate who made this particularly looting and rape of the economy legal.
- the gayest gay who ever gayed.
- R221, I thought your link would be one featuring Peoria's own, gay porn actor Andrew Justice, who is Central Illinois' premier cornfed rent boy. I wonder if Li'l Aaron has ever gobbled that cock?
- Well here you are R226 NSFW)
- Cockgobbler Schock doesn't get much attention from the national media.
- RR221 that dude is ugly. I doubt Schock with hit that.
- I don't think he's ugly, but could see where shallow queens would titter in horror.
- Someone should do a thread about Adrian Smith, the congressman from Nebraska. He's also a closet case who votes anti-gay.
- Outing needs to make a big comeback
Actors and politicians not only choose to be in the public eye but actively work to stay there. Have no sympathy, no mercy for closeted liars.
- Well the guy at 221's not on meth, which probably puts him one up on the Congressional Republicans.
- Aaron announced on Chicago radio today that he is considering a run for Governor. Bring it on.
- If he is gay seems someone would be providing details of an encounter for sale.
- Danny, you gotta use it.
- I've never seen any real proof that he could be straight.
- We haven't paid any serious attention to Cockgobbler Schock this entire year.
- It's only been this year for two days. Give us time.
- [quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".
An excellent purpose to aim at this closeted man who votes against gay rights.
- Rep. Schock voted 'Yes' on the fiscal cliff bill along with his work out buddy Paul Ryan.
- Right now he's too busy planning all of the hazing games for the new male members of the House.
- He's signing up the new members for the gym.
- Will Paul Ryan be Cockgobbler's date for the inaugural ball?
- More importantly: wrist corsage or pin-on?
- matching nipple rings
- He says he is heterosexual, so why do you people hound him about it?
- Because he's a fucking closet case who votes against gay rights, R247.
He isn't any better than Former Senator Larry Craig.
- Cockgobbler is back in DC.
- Unless you have slept with him, you have NO CLUE if he is gay or not.
- [quote]Unless you have slept with him, you have NO CLUE if he is gay or not.
Nobody has claimed that Aaron Schock has sex with anyone while he's sleeping, r250.
- R251 Spoken like a true Douche.
- Leave me out of it, I'm all about making things wonderfully fragrant.
- White trousers, teal belt and red-and-white checked (faux) gingham shirt is NOT a gay outfit! He's ... secure in his straightness.
- Aaron is tooooooooo busy to date!
- He has to spend all his time in Washington and his girlfriend is back home. That's why you don't see them together.
- leave Aaron alone. his girlfriend is someone he met on line, and is his soul mate!
- His girlfriend is in the hospital suffering from leukemia that was caused by a fatal auto accident.
- Is Eric Cantor gay? He gives off a major gay vibe to me. And there's that hair.
- R259 -- just as there are straight acting, straight appearing gays, he is an example of a queer acting, queer appearing straight.
- That's the first time in numerous threads on Miss Schock that anyone has accused him of heterosexuality R260. Who's paying you to plant that story?
- He's at it again it seems, explaining that he doesn't support marriage equality ... well ... because! Many comments at another site regarding his tweezed eyrbrows. HA!
- He seems to be keeping a low profile these days. It's too cold for cruising around Dupont Circle.
- Is he a top or bottom?
- Did he hang with his b/f back home for the holiday weekend.
- R263, No one really cruises Dupont Circle anymore. It's become stroller/frau central (there's a fucking Ann Taylor Loft for godsakes!) Try Logan Circle or U Street/14th Street Corridors. That's where the gays are now.
- Aaron Schock gobbles cocks. Frequently.
- Cockgobbler Schock is gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on Hugh Jackman's verandah.
- Schock likes cock!
- R266 -- you mean the way homos were pushed out of Greenwich Village into Chelsea in NYC?
Poor Aaron seems queer-acting, queer-appearing, and that outfit ... need one say more? Still, is it possible he's in some sort of denial where he can flat out deny being "gay" and sincere at the same time?
- He's not in denial to himself, trust me. He's just made the same career choice, right or wrong, that lots of other public figures in sports, the media, and entertainment have made. I'll let other folks hash out whether that makes him immoral, or if it helps or hurts him in this day and age.
- The "gay-not gay" politician storyline on last night's SCANDAL was interesting.
- Yes, that’s pretty much what happened, R270. Older gays still hang out around P Street (which, in the 80s was the nexus of gay life in Washington), however, since Mr. P’s and Apex closed, even that area is pretty much hetero. Omega, a somewhat sleazy bar with porn in the floor and a slightly busted-looking crowd is really the sole survivor. 17th Street still has several gay standbys (Cobalt, JRs, DIK Bar, Annie’s, etc.) and is very much a gay street, but Dupont Circle, in general, has lost its “gayborhood” feel in the last seven years. It’s very post-college girl (“Hi, I went to Auburn and I work on the Hill!”) and frau central.
Nellies, Town, Number Nine—the bars of U Street and Logan Circle are much more popular.
That all said, I’ve spoken to a couple of Schock’s gay friends in the city (one of whom was my neighbor down the hall and a law professor) and he’s definitely gay.
- If indeed that's the case, R266/R273, then he must be OUTED and EXPOSED immediately as the hypocrite he is.
Tell your friends to step up and do what's right for the greater good.
(unless, of course, they're implicated in the death of Robert Wone)
- Please refer to Aaron as Cockgobbler Schock in all future posts
I'm trying to make this happen
- No connection to the whores who murdered Robert Wone, R274. I did live around the corner from Swann Street though at the time of those murders. That was pretty bizarre.
And, I agree with you that he needs to be outed. He's obviously very careful about who he fucks and where.
- Would I digress this thread to mention Patrick McHenry, associated with the term "frock-and-purse-mouth" or Senator Kirk, who asks the marital status of other males regularly? I would NOT!
Poor Aaron ... he's over-his-head in the "I can 'pass' as straight, so no worries" department it seems. White pants, turquoise belt and checked gingham shirt aren't homo-ish ... oh no! Just ... trendy!
- [quote]Omega, a somewhat sleazy bar with porn in the floor
Porn in the floor? What is that?
- Aaron Schock is as gay as dating Taylor Swift.
- R271 writes:
[quote] I'll let other folks hash out whether that makes him immoral, or if it helps or hurts him in
this day and age.
In other words, you don't want to express how you feel and what you believe. I don't buy that. You probably are cynical and figure it's no surprise that the congressman is a sellout to the LGBT community.
- Look at the front page of his web site. He's holding a piece of corn- looks like he's grabbing a thick cock. Pretty damn funny.
- I try not to click on Cockgobbler's website.
- Someone should whip up some fake pics where he is holding a cock instead of an ear of corn.
Unfortunately, it's not that there aren't folks in DC who don't have or couldn't get proof, it's just that even in this day and age everyone in DC circles the wagons to protect closeted big wigs.
- Several months ago, when asked about marriage equality, he claimed that he hadn't really thought about it. Now that it's all over the news, what excuse will he give for not knowing anything about same-sex marriage?
- It's time for Cockgobbler Aaron Schock to dial in on marriage equality for all.
- Let's keep up Aaron Schock's gay connection for Google.
- Cockgobbler bump
- I hate when OP's bump their tired ass threads. Let it die the death it deserves.
- Rumors and speculation over his sexuality have long plauged the unmarried Congressman. He posed shirtless for Men's Health magazine in May of 2011 which further fueled speculation as to his sexual orientation.
This issue resurfaced last summer, but as recently as September 2012, he denies being gay.
In recent interviews Schock has refused elaboration when questioned about his status and also walked off when quizzed by SiriusXM OutQ radio.
- [quote]I hate when OP's bump their tired ass threads. Let it die the death it deserves.
R288, too stupid to comprehend the 21st century media reason to focus on Schock being in the closet.
- Seconds before the purse fell out.
- he's hot.
- When you Google "Aaron Schock Gay" this thread is among the first page of search results, so it mustn't die. The American people depend on this thread!
- Cockgobbler Schock
- mmmmm - I hope he's a top.
- Can we call him "Schockgobbler"?
- I hope he's a bottom. I'm sure I've said it before, but I'd like to say it again: I want to finger-bang the fuck out of him. I want to find his G-spot. I want to make him squeal like a little girl. I want to feel his hole pulsing around my knuckles as he shoots his little Schock-cock off.
- Finger bang? Are we on South Park?
- Cockgobbler Aaron Schock
- Cookies are burning!
- Does he manscape? He's got a heavy beard and hairy legs, but his torso is smooth.
- Does he still go with the claim that he's unaware of the gay marriage controversy?
- He probably avoids the media these days so he doesn't have to comment on marriage equality.
- He wants to run for Governor but so does Dan Rutherford, who could probably destroy poor little Aaron with a flick of his littel finger.
- If he runs for governor, does he have to quit Congress before he runs for that office?
- You obviously misunderstood him. He said he wants to play the GOVERNESS in the Peoria Civic Light Opera's summer production of "The Sound of Music."
- Paul Ryan can be the Baroness. They can have fun rehearsing their scenes together.
- Aaron Schock - still gay!
- Still in the closet with Lindsey Graham.
- Did Aaron ever get involved with Santorum?
- R310 Did Aaron ever get involved with Santorum?
Only the Dan Savage kind.
- All this talk about gay marriage for years and years, and poor little unassuming Aaron Schock never gave it a thought. He doesn't know why. He just didn't.
I guess when you spend that much time in the closet, you don't think of these things. Except for your fabulous turquoise belt.
- r305 He would not have had to quit Congress to run for governor. But he announced recently that he is going to stay in Congress and not run for governor after all.
- Gay or not Aaron Schock does not pass as straight.
- WEHT his b/f from college? Do they still keep in touch?
- Does he shit his pants?
- Yes he is gay.
- He's the kind who lets the purse fall out of his mouth but keeps the strap wrapped around a molar so he can suck it back up like an errant spaghetti.
Because retention is what this clench-assed, dishonest queen is all about.
- A friend of mine here in DC, who is young and very cute, works on the Hill. He posted on his FB status that he was cruised -- again -- by Aaron Schock today.
- [quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".
Great idea! Thanks, OP.
- Covergurl Aaron
- [R19], not sure why you think Schock graduated from a service academy? His bio says he graduated from Bradley University in Peoria, IL...
- R30, those pecs are beautiful