- There's a 70s section
- Old school beef is hot.
- I wish I could remember the ones I'd want to see. All their names have slipped out of my brain.
- My all-time favorite, Antonio Contrelle, Playgirl's Man of the Year for 1982.
- The August 1976 issue was the first one I ever saw and what a start it was (see link).
My brother was sick and some friends of his bought him a Playboy & Playgirl (oh, how hilarious they thought it was).
Then, my brother went back to boarding school and luckily left it behind.
I went NUTZ!
- Fabian Forte!! Yes I am an elder. When I was a kid, I saw the movie HIGH TIME with Bing Crosby, Tuesday Weld and Fabian. Then I saw MR. HOBBS TAKES A VACATION with James Stewart, Maureen O'Hara and Lauri Peters, 'Liesl' from Broadway's THE SOUND OF MUSIC. Fabian played Laurie's boyfriend. He gave me such a tingle. Must have been 11 or 12--I think that's when I knew I was attracted to guys.
- I especially loved this guy...from the August '76 issue.
- I LURVE this site. THANKS
- He was dreamy!
- I loved this guy too
- in future, it's "there's no accounting for taste," OP. great link, btw.
- R7 here's the pic. Yummy.
- [quote]in future, it's "there's no accounting for taste," OP.
Thanks for the correction. I was getting carried away...
I loved this guy too.
- & he wasn't just a pretty face.
- & a great smile.
These men were MEN.
(though I sometimes thought they over sunned themselves before the Playgirl photographer arrived).
- I'm so glad we had this time together...
- Can everyone post inline like R12?
- How do you post inline, R17?
- R15, I jacked off to him a million times when young.
- OP you don't need to post a link to every photo. We appreciate the site and will peruse on our own.
- This is gorgeous Rudy Huston. He was a star dancer in Janet Jackson videos and was the boy in Pebbles' "Mercedes Boy." He had a sex change and chopped off this magnificent piece of meat.
- [quote] We appreciate the site and will peruse on our own.
Who's we...the royal we?
Just don't click on my links if you don't want to.
This is a shared experience as far as I'm concerned. I also like seeing other people's favorites.
You've got the link...now go away and play on your own and don't spoil my fun.
- My throat is dilating already.
- Gross just gross...they don't chop it off, they invert it to make a pussy.
- This has reminded me, I once had a friend (female) who 'assisted' at a Playgirl shoot.
Can you imagine such a thing?
She said it was an enormous turn-on.
- Being together
Us being together is always
A very big deal to me.
Us taking some time from our daily routines
Only means that we care
And we wanted to share for a while
A tear or a smile.
Give part of ourselves to somebody else.
And our being together is always
So honest and real to me.
Us both saying "Yes, I'm aware that you're there"
Goes to show how you know
When somebody loves you so.
Being together is my kind of fun.
Learning your ups and your downs
Is my dance in the sun.
And if someone asked me
What I needed to count on
To make me as happy as I've ever been
It would be our being together again.
- I dated a few guys who were in Playgirl. Are you listing all of them? Just the covers? One didn't use his real name; how do I find his pics?
- So many beautiful men in the 70s. I'm always afraid that they're dead, though, so I then spend time trying to find them on Facebook (usually to no avail, but I do know that SOME of them used their real names). This is much better than Blackdogue, though.
- This guy is the epitome of hotness
http://adonismale.com/dc/albums/Terrance Wright - September 1992 - Just Terrance/normal_TerranceWright-PG0992-06.jpg
- R29 is a tasteful friend
- Gross just gross...they don't chop it off, they invert it to make a pussy.
Then that is gonna be an awfully deep pussy!
- Does the 80s section work? I can't open it?!
- Kory Wolf was in the first Playgirl I ever got. I though he was so hot in 1983
- Thanks for this! I have been looking for trapeze artist Jim Cavaretta pics! He is a distant cousin of a friend and she told me about it but has long since lost her copy of the magazine. He was hot!
The 70s dudes are mostly all really sexy--but the cheesy, permed, long haired guys of the 90s---yuck!
- Are there any pictures online of former Playgirl models as they look now?
- OMG! It's so FABulously DATED.
- Ah, back to the days when guys had nice bushy bushes. Ain't nothing better.
- Hours of fun
- The 70s were so much more fun! Ironic, considering who was in the White House at the time.
- The first Playgirl I ever saw was the one with the actor from Flash Glordon on the cover.
- I love how all the models are portrayed as successful heterosexual businessmen or professionals when in fact a large percentage of them were male prostitutes.
- Everything... Whew!
- "I love it when a woman caresses my body, touching me everywhere butt my cock." Uh huh, sure you do...
- I think this one was gay porn star JW King ....
- LOVE those 70s studs!
- R43- say it again...
I suppose I date myself, but to me this is it. You can keep the waxed fruits (shaved, dip tanned, tatted, trimmed, photoshopped etc).
- Was Pete Meluso gay or straight?
- Rock Pamplin, a great fave with the 70s Playgirl fanfraus, became a gay prostitute and stripper.
Some guy with heavy fantasies dating back to the 70s (like me, though Rock was never one of my faves), hired him and wrote all about the grim (5 minute)reality of it online.
- This guy has the smallest dick I've ever seen.
No wonder in all the other pics it's discreetly hidden behind car doors and the like.
- Love Bart Turneer!
- No, R44, they're not the same person. There's a physical similarity but JW was even sexier IMO.
- Thanks for the site, OP! I'm gonna have my hands full the next couple hours. I've already looked for John Villa, the NYC chef who dropped trou for the mag back in 2003, but I didn't see him. I've been trying to find his pix again ever since I lost that issue when I moved apartments 8 years ago, to no avail.
- Copyright infringement. I'm reporting it. Soon it will be taken down
- you're a cunt
- I had such a HUGE crush on this one! So cute in his sweater, pantsless.
- i'm reporting it too. you girls better start saving them!
- My sister-in-law's brother-in-law submitted a "guy next door" type of picture back in the Stone Age, and it was actually published, though I've never seen the actual photo. The thing that was funny about it though is that Playgirl invented this phoney story about his 'likes' and turned a flaming Kinsey-6 into a butch Kinsey-1!
- [quote]My sister-in-law's brother-in-law submitted a "guy next door" type of picture back in the Stone Age,
This is what happened to Ron Jeremy and the interest was so intense that he realised he might have a potential profession in porn.
- In 1979 there was reunion of sorts and guys from earlier in the 70s turned up.
A sort of then and now, that may be of interest.
- & here's part 2 of the 1979 reunion.
Bart Turner looks very different
- R44 JW King appeared in Playgirl under the name Jim Waldrop. His pics are below:
- you eldergays don't even know how to post a link! hello! how long has the 'net been around?
you deserve to have the site taken down!
- It seemed men in the 70s and 80s had a lot smaller dicks.
- better king/waldrop link
- That's my kind of history!
- LOL, I'm not and eldergay but do love some 70s porn. In any case, I was at work which is how I fucked the link up. I didn't want to click on it and copied it from Google.
- JW King was so fucking sexy.
- How many of those men are/were gay?
- quite a number as I recognize many from Gay porn back in the day, back when all the performers were verifiably gay.
- Honestly how many of Playgirl's Men were gay vs bi vs straight? Oh and I only read it for the interesting articles and to try and find the pics of the guys I knew who were in it. Although Sam Jones first pics were fab.
- Why does this guy look so familiar?
- He looks cheesetastic
- FABulous Playgirl BUMP
- [quote]How many of those men are/were gay?
How do you expect anyone to know the answer to that question.
The best answer I personally give you is, some of them and definitely, from my 'knowledge' of various individuals.
But it's not always easy to tell because they tended to drape women all over them and place them in situations with women and this is also the case with a few obviously gay ones.
Also, quite a number of them went on to appear in gay mags, like Colt.
- Is there a site that shows what they look like now?
- The photos on this site are pre-mid 90s, just like the Blackdogue site. Does anyone have the more recent models?
- Didn't this guy get arrested for something?
- R79, that look like Paul Dawson "Shortbus." Te guy who has a threesome with his boyfriend and some other guy, and earlier sucks his own dick and comes in his mouth. Looks like his big dong, too. Did he pose for Playgirl when he was younger?
- Does anyone know Ryan Wirth? He was a bank manager for City National in Los Angeles (Olympic Plaza). Gay, living in WeHo. Still looks the same as his pics from 1998.
- Mark Kleckner is hot.
- Does anyone know if there is a similar archive for the amateur models who sent in their pics? Just found out a friend of a friend was in Playgirl as one of those models in 2001. I really want to find/see it.
- Very nice.
- Did even one single fish ever buy a copy of Playgirl?
- R85: Yes.
- This guy was the first playgirl centerfold I ever saw. I was 16, it was my birthday, I was out at a mall with my Parents, and I managed to shop lift this from the Walden's Books store, and get it home under my coat without them finding out. I spanked out a million loads to this guy. I still have a total crush on him... so cute and hot, he's the kind of guy I always looked for, but never found (at least not that would give me the time of day)...
- Sigh... Yes, he was a fave here too, R87. Back when men had ample bush and usually no tats.
- Are there any pics from the 90s and 2000s?
- If you don't know the name of the model (to look up on this site), but you know the approximate issue (month or year), then this site can help you figure it out...