- England is crawling with them. Yes, crawling...
- plenty in Dubai as well
- But they smell
- My least favorite group in terms of attraction. And so many have this weird ultra-status consciousness either trying to suck up or treat you like the help. Ick.
- r4=tragic shut-in
- Shut me in with the hottie in the OP's post.
- any nude?
- Am I the only person in the world that finds a cheesegrating six pack a turn-off? It reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- R4 Everyone on earth smells if you have a nose you can smell. Did you mean to say he stinks?
- My ex is from India, and was constantly concerned about how he smelled, although I never really noticed anything.
I find South Asians incredibly hot (generally, there are plenty of exceptions). A couple of times in India there were guys who found me hot too (and I'm VERY average-looking) - once on a crowded train, and once on an elevator where a workman was ogling me in front of my ex and a couple of his relatives.
- Get a job at Microsoft in Redmond, Wash., and rent an apartment on 148th street. You'll be tripping over them.
- How do you know that, r12?
- Do you know where the Black Hole of Calcutta got it's name from?
- Anyone knows how they are in the inches department?
- I mean they smell like stinking armpits. Literally makes me want to vomit.
- r14, I presume it's from the time Dawson spent a weekend in Calcutta.
- OP, it's very simple. Call any airlines customer service number and if a man picks up just start asking if you can remove your caftan in economy. From there you can go right into, "so what are you wearing."
- There was a study indicating that half of all Indian men had dicks too small to wear standard condoms.
- The brown skin, big brown eyes, and dark hair makes me so weak. That is the height of attractiveness for me. I knew a gorgeous Indian guy with honey colored eyes. Everytime I had to look him in his face, I felt faint. He was that hot.
The Paki men are the pretty ones, like Amir Khan and Zayn Malik.
- No, R9, you're not alone. I don't find men that look like anatomical illustrations of the muscles attractive either. It always looks like their skin is stretched thin like a balloon.
- There was a South Asian guy at the restaurant I went to Friday night, he was like an even cuter version of Aziz Ansari, with absolutely beautiful eyes that made me melt.
- This thread is useless without....
- Where is East India? Indians come from a place called India.
- He means "red dot" Indians, not "woo-woo" Indians, R24.
- Red dot indians from the call centers. Got it?
- We have enjoyed young hot Indian sizemeat from time to time and it has always been xtra long, thick, un-cut and stinky with cheese!
- OP, they're not that hard to find. Visit your local 7/11.
glad to help
The OP screwed up. East Indian means from the East Indies. The East Indies are now Indonesia, East Timor, Brunei and West Malaysia. (May include Singapore and West Malaysia too).
The East Indians are overwhelmingly Muslim. The West Indies of course are in the Caribbean.
The East Indies are also part of Southeast Asia, which includes Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia Laos and the Philippines.
What he meant is SOUTH ASIA.
This would include, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and the Maldives
- I like ALL Asians. There you go...it fits.
- R5, you are so right. I work with a bunch of them, and they worship upper management, especially white people in upper management. If you are beneath them, they treat you like shit.
Anyway OP, great pic. Would not kick that out of bed.
- Sounds like you're looking for Punjabis, OP
- WOW! that guy in OP's link is just gorgeous! May guys form India are very handsome. However, it is true that many guys, not all, from India smell very badly with body odor ,and I have heard and read that its something do with their cultural beliefs but I forgot why.
I live in an area that has a lot of East Indian men ,and I get hit on by many. I'm really flattered because there are many of them that are so handsome and I'm highly flattered. I was just glancing at some of the gay dating sites as curiosity and I notice there are many gay men from India and many of them are tops or versatile. Also, they make me weak knee as well.
I notice many people on this thread witnessed them treat some people like they are beneath them while others they kiss up to. I think this is a carry over from their caste system from India that they bring with them to the United States. They can get rude when you ask for technical support with your computer. Also, their accents are very thick, and when you ask them to repeat what they said, they say, there is something wrong with your phone line ,and they won't acknowledge that their English is very broken.
- OP: Does your crotch rocket involuntarily launch in your pants when you see Louisiana's Gov. Bobby Jindal on television?
- Indians always blame others and never admit their own mistakes. Yuck.
- Some can be very good looking. Many (in my experience) have a curry-like body odour that is quite repellant. It might have someting to do with diet or the spices they consume.
- Anyone up for some curry cum?
- Wouldn't Freddie Mercury be included in this group. He was kinda tall.
- But he was ugly and gross R39.
- Freddy Mercury was hardly ugly for the time period he was around. He cloned himself up pretty well after the 70s. THAT time period when they all had the long rock hair ...well, yea kind of ugly.
- How about an Indian of average height, but exceptionally large... appendages?
- OP doesn't need to go anywhere....doesn't DL have a named poster called...Bengali in Platforms?
- Freddie was not ugly. He just had crappy teeth which he took to camouflaging with a moustache. He was better looking in his youth.
- Freddy mercury is actual of middle eastern descent whose ancestors moved to India.
- Sendhil Ramamurthy-people image google him. SO HANDSOME
I wish there were more famous Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, Persians and Turks outside of South Asia and the Middle East. There are a lot of very hot guys from those regions.
- I think the guys from this area are quite sexy!
- Are there any non-hairy East Indian muscular/athletic dudes?
- Are there any naturally smooth East Indian dudes?
- I definitely find Indian guys really hot. My eye is always drawn to them in the street.
The only think I don't like are all the ones who are recent immigrants who work in NYC and who wear the thick 70s looking mustaches on the PATH train and in Penn Station. They look like Saddam or something.
- I am not attracted to the thin ones, but I love the muscular athletic ones who are very goodlooking and serious-looking. They are so macho and striking.
- Here you go OP
- [quote]I wish there were more famous Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, Persians and Turks outside of South Asia and the Middle East. There are a lot of very hot guys from those regions.
Me too. I still consider them pretty exotic even though I see them where I live.
- We need a thread for Muscular Middle Eastern/Pakistani/Indian Dudes
- R55 who is that?
- No R9, you are not the only one who finds that type of body to be unattractive. I don't like it either.
- R46 and R53 I agree.
R55 oh my HOT
- Last week in Sears I saw a tall Sikh with beautiful eyes and long lashes looking at refrigerators with a short, fat wife. Obviously an arranged marriage.
- pics please
- We hunger for hot young Pakstani sizemeat but it seems un-available.
- R56, the name of the picture that R55 posted provided a hint. I looked up the name. Apparently he's an Indian actor named John Abraham.
- The guy in r62's pic looks like Tamara's bf Eddie from RHOC
- Most of the guys pictured here, though, are South Asian men who are either Westernized or have mixed heritage and don't look very South Asian.
I find some South Asian men very handsome and have played with a few. There's some differences in hygiene in a few cases, particularly in handling their uncircumsized cocks.
But one of the hottest fucks I ever had was a beautiful man from Sri Lanka - 6 foot 3, deep brown and a banana cock that fucked me for hours and made me come hands free three times. Mmmm......
- r64 has made us 'moist'!
- They're usually hung. The tall ones, that is.
- My Sri Lankan had a nice - and REAL - eight incher, and was thick, too.
Big and thick enough to pick much shorter (5'4") me up, and fuck me standing up....
- Gay porn performer Kash Satal (also uses other names.) I assume he's Indian. Nice face and body, but not much in the meat dept.
- I like masculine athletic Indian dudes who look like this. Alpha Males
- hot dude
- Prateik Babbar
- Taaha Shah is hot
- arjun rampal
- Rishi Idnani
- my type
- Punjabi dude
- who knew Afghans had it like this?
- I get middle eastern guys all the time they love blue eyes and mine are very blu. I fuck this hot lil Saudi guy here to go to college every now and then he has an amazing ass but small dick, I have found some hot indian guys who have big uncut cocks and love to eat ass..and fuck if you find a tall sri Lankan or Pakistani grab him he is hung like a mule.
- R80, I think you're right - they love my red hair and blue eyes...
- I work in a large tech company here in the us, and my department and the ones nearby are filled with young Indian & Pakistani guys. Some are so unbelievably hot. There are always hang ups though with the Muslim and Sikh guys. The Hindi guys are a bit more open.
- Hating to generalize, but the Pakis are hotter than the Indians.
- I have a very hot Pakistani friend. He is very heterosexual, but he knows I think he is hot.
- We don't like men with too many muscles!
- I'm not sexually attracted to darker skin. I like fair men.
- I love to eat hot East Indian hairy ass
- do Indian-American dudes shave their bods?
- Salman Khan
- Indian dudes tend to be very hot or very not. Very little in between.
- It's odd that Kash Satal is cut.
- Zayn Malik
- When I told some Indian classmates that field hockey here is a game played by preppy teenage girls, they were shocked! There, it's for big hairy men.
- The guy in R94's post is smoking. Puffy nipples and a thick cock with a ripe foreskin.
- r95, he is a Fratpad porn star
- undetermined ethnicity
- If a Sikh marries outside the religion, is he shunned?
- Sukhdeep Mann
- R99 A name that's tailor-made for porn!
- tHEY SMELL LIKE CURRY
- Really nice r99
Hrithik Roshan is flattered being called a gay icon
In an industry where the top male stars enjoy a fan following of millions, Hrithik Roshan stands out because of his gay fans. For years now the actor has been labelled a gay icon and has topped surveys conducted among members of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) community.
When asked about his status as a gay icon, Hrithik says he is flattered with all the attention. “It’s a compliment and I react humbly to it, just as I would to any other compliment. It definitely feels good, says Hrithik.
The actor goes on to appeal to the society to leave their prejudices behind, and respect independent choices, when it comes to LGBT members. “We have to grow up, we can’t be immature and segregate people according to their likes and dislikes. They (homosexuals) are just like you and I,” says the actor, who is now heavily involved in the post-production of Krrish 3.
When it comes to his gay icon image, the actor maintains that he doesn’t prefer labelling human beings on their personal choices. “They are human and I love them all. It doesn’t matter if you are gay or not. I might not like fish and you might love it, but I shouldn’t dislike you for that,” says Hrithik. He is also reportedly involved with extensive social work, but prefers not to boast about it in the media. The actor has been taking care of 12 quadriplegic people, since he understands their suffering having played one in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish (2010).
On the work front Hrithik is all set to start Siddharth Anand’s Bang Bang with Katrina Kaif by the end of this month. When asked if he is also working with filmmaker Zoya Akhtar in her yet-untitled project opposite Kareena Kapoor, he says, “I haven’t signed the film. As of now, I am only doing Siddharth’s film.”
- more pics !
- Parvin Dabbas. Not sure how to post a pic, but he played the groom in "Monsoon Wedding."
- Parvin Dabas and his beautiful mouth:
- One more:
- John Abraham in Dostana.
And scorching hot.
- They're (Indians) so lazy that even as a bottom you have to do all the work for them.
But Iranians can be dreamy, as can Afghans.
- The guy in OP's pic is Rishi Idnani. He's a model based in the US and has Indian roots. Google him and you will find plenty of pics of his :)
Btw,someone might have already given all this info in one of the earlier posts..my apologies if I repeated it.
- More pics
- Hit the dosa shop, dummy.
- I wish more Indian dudes lifted weighs. The ones that do are very hot.
- I think OP meant Indonesian guys.
- I think OP meant Tall East Indian Guys who are models/actors.
- Tal Shiar
- so hot
- Pavel Patel
- www.//tall East Indian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hot East Indian
- r122, who is that dude?
- Another Indian hottie.
- sizzling. more!
- These guys remind me of why I like dudes.
- Sooraj Pancholi. Hot Bollywood actor, arrested today because his girlfriend committed suicide over him!
- I worked with a guy who looked like 124's link. He was only 23 and pretty much right out of college, but he was from a wealthy family and educated in England, and had a very mature bearing about himself.
god was he so fucking hot. i would melt whenever he came into a room. he always kept his shirts a little open and he had beautiful chest hair.
swooning just thinking about him
- I'LL HAVE YOU EJECTED INTO SPACE! IS THAT CLEAR R118?
- had a Paki fuck buddy when I lived in Seattle. gorgeous cock and fucked like a demon. those were the days...
- Paki? Uh, you mean Pakistani.
- [quote]I think this is a carry over from their caste system from India
- I need to find a smooth one.
- hot thread
- Sooraj, pic at R127, being manhandled by police.
- Thought I would add another one to the collection. Can his shorts get any tighter?
- more pics please of hot Indian bros
- This thread needs some fresh meat.
- We need a better link, r143!
- Nice picture r143/146! What's the guy's name?
- [R148] The guy is Ruslaan Mumtaz....His Ex-girlfriend alleges he's gay and went on a date with a guy on Valentine's day...Also his FB profile is full of pics with another guy....
- I think Sendhil Ramamurthy, who was on Heroes and is now on Beauty and the Beast, is quite beautiful.
- R5 and R32 are right.
They are obsessed with status and only seem capable of operating in two modes: either abject, dog-like servilism towards anyone who has prestige, money or power (and are preferably Caucasian), or a nasty, mean, incredibly rude demeanor to anyone who is, or they consider to be, beneath them.
They are also incredibly racist and prejudiced against anyone who isn't either like them, or the paragon of WASP privilege. Some are handsome, but their mostly nasty attitude is completely off putting.
- Thanks, r150.
- I dont think r149 is Indian
- Curry armpits stinky stinky
- I think many of them are very attractive, but too many have a self-conscious 'look at me, aren't I hot?' air about them that is a turn-off. Because if you let them know you think they are hot, then they are off to someone else.
So, I guess the takeaway would be they take the level of self-hatred to new heights, since they are unable to form honest gay relationships.
But to some extent, that's not their fault - their culture is kind of totalitarian, even prescribing whether or not to actually BATHE, since to do so would be to KILL micro-organisms.
Just medieval. So yes, they are pretty, but not relationship material.
- yes. thanks for the pics of the hot guys.
- More pics!
- r157 , " their culture is kind of totalitarian, even prescribing whether or not to actually BATHE, since to do so would be to KILL micro-organisms." is just so ridiculous that for a moment I thought it would be pointless to even react to it...
However, I cannot let this go...I am an Indian living in Mumbai...
First of all, there is no "single" Indian Culture...There are literally hundreds of religions, cultures, creeds and even a few different races...
Second of all, there is no culture, as per my knowledge, that actually prescribes not to bathe to protect micro-orgnisms...If you are referring to jainism that is a totalitarian religion, then they do bathe, every single day...I have jain friends
I suggest you read up on different cultures/countries before you make a statement that is ignorant, vague, untrue and borders on racism...
Oh, and yes , a lot of Indian Guys are very hot....and a lot are not, just like anywhere else...
- The reason they reek is because of their diet. Same as Koreans w/ kimchi breath. Not racist.....just fact.
- You might want to try Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean. Lots of people of East Indian origin.
- Another East Indian hottie
- Varun Dhawan.
- there are 1billion Indians, and maybe a dozen are hot. the hot ones look like Latinos, and the rest all smell stinky curry.
- I like Sri Lankans, although generally they are not tall.
This guy is hot (and appears tall), but a haircut is called for.
- Are all Sri Lankans that dark? What caste level is he?
- Most are that dark. I have no idea what, if any, caste applies to him.
- Rishi Idnani, beautiful Indian lad
- Indian muscle
- R170 - total photoshop pic
Sri Lankans are mostly Buddhists, so they don't have castes. The caste system is a Hindu creation.
- Who is that r163, he's gorgeous!
- Imran Khan
- Hybrid Indian dude shows the curve in his back :)
If you like ...
- Thank you Edga (R175).
Beautiful men, but the posts reflect India's predilection to the whiter members of their population.
- Then post some darker ones.
- It wasn't a complaint, it was an observation.
The "darker ones" tend not to be tall, but this guy is so hot to me. (I'm not the owner of the photo stream.)
- R175, these guys are very typical Indian gay men - trying WAY too hard to be masculine, when they should just be themselves, like the guy in the denim and untied red gym shoes. Wouldn't kick any of them out of bed, but also wouldn't give them the time of day.
- r176 r178 thanks for posting
beautiful pictures and cute guy!
- Rajiv Surendra –