- I think I must have dated one ... because he was out of this world, and not necessarily in a good way.
- Elegantly simple explanations of extraterrestrials.
- Don't UFOs dismantle nuclear sites? I think they were here from the future to try to prevent Fukushima but couldn't for some reason unknown to us.
- OP, why not a link?
This IS big news but no one is reporting on it.
- Fun stuff since I just started rewatching the X-Files last night on Netflix.
- Read "Area 51" by Annie Jacobsen. You'll end up believing much less in little green men. Even Roswell was connected to Cold War propaganda (the concluding chapter of the book is very chilling, and completely non X-files).
Basically, the UFO phenomenon is the result of secret weapons and flight technology testing, conducted with a "need to know" level of secrecy that resulted in many of the government's own elected representatives having no idea what the hell was going on at this supposedly non-existant site. So when it came time to fight misinformation, not even the government could effectively do so, since only a handful of people knew what was going on at the time.
Roswell is claimed to be a result of Stalin's possession of extremely unsavory medical experimentation and aeronautic technology removed from Nazi Germany at the end of WWII.
A good book, though it's going to dash your Fox Mulder fantasies.
- R6, did you read about the Ex-CIA fellow who says Roswell was real and they were aliens, not that kooky story from that book you read
- I think it makes more sense for these being to be living in space in their vehicles than trying to imagine how they leaped thousands of light years from their "home planetary system."
One curiosity I have is why they don't appear to be male and female. I'm presuming they are all female, but who knows?
- I thought it had been explained recently as a USSR attempt to create panic having modified an aircraft piloted by surgically altered people and was a hoax. A not well planned attack to create hysteria and break down of our society in order to make us more vulnerable? This was supposedly the well kept secret that was exposed. I heard an author of a recent book interviewed in NPR - anyone else read it or hear about it?
- "'It was not a weather balloon - it was what people first reported,' says Chase Brandon, a CIA agent who served 35 years with the agency. 'It was a craft that did not come from this planet."
- [quote]He says he will not reveal exactly what lay within the box that 'erased' his doubts about the Roswell incident....‘Some written material and some photographs, and that's all I will ever say to anybody about the contents of that box,’ he told the Huffington Post.
Wow, you're right, r7--that's certainly compelling.
r9--that's from "Area 51." It also explains the "strange symbols" on the disc as being Cyrillic, which would'nt have been familiar to any of the people looking at it at the time, and the people on board as children who displayed groteque facial and cranial deformity due to Nazi experimentation. It wasn't supposed to convince anyone of anything, just serve as a warning shot across America's bow that it would be possible, a al Orson Welles's "War of the Worlds" to cause a panic in America, thereby taking down what was at the time a more primitive civil defense system by bombarding it with panicked civilian sightings.
- Living in Vegas, I've been on a bus tour to Lauglin, passing within a few miles of Area 51. Remote place in the middle of the dessert, surrounded by barbed wire. Tour bus driver said if you start walking toward the compound, "it's shoot first, ask questions later." Actually the ET stories were promoted by the US Military, as it covered up the truth; high level technology and very secret military testing at Area 51. Roswell, a tiny city in the dessert with one of the hottest temperatures in the USA, has survived as a tourist spot off all of the alien stories.
- [quote]I think I must have dated one ... because he was out of this world, and not necessarily in a good way.
Maybe he had assburgers.
- Time travel requires too many beliefs as opposed to known science. If we are not living in the budding end of time, then we are all dead and that is more than I concede. I believe we may be able to travel faster than time by way of a suspended animation/space dialation, but that's far different from time travel that allows for time regression. I don't believe this is possible.
- Area 51 is ne of Las Vegas, Laughlin is due south of Las Vegas. I think r12 is confused.
- [quote]'It was a craft that did not come from this planet."
And his experience with craft from other planets is...what? His being a member of the CIA makes him able to identify any and all stealth aircraft manufactured by any world government...how?
- [quote]Even the earliest incidents at Roswell are now said to be true.
They've always been said to be true.
- R16, I think a 5 year old would be able to differentiate something made from this planet vs something made from another planet so stop being an ass.
- [quote]I think a 5 year old would be able to differentiate something made from this planet vs something made from another planet
If you're not five years old yourself, your stupidity should mortify you.
Then again, you're a troll, and they don't care about anything.
- We sure have a lot of stunted thinkers from the right wing posting on DL. Too bad we can't get them thrown out on their uptight asses
- Chase Brandon talks about it
- The "flying saucer" at r4's link looks very low-tech--like it was pieced together from a junk yard. Not of this world? Not in a million years.
I don't think most people realize the incredibly vast distances in space and the logistical problems of achieving interstellar travel, or what motivation any possible aliens would have in order to make such a Herculean and expensive effort even if they could locate little old us. In science fiction it's always glossed over with glib scenarios, but it's too unlikely in the extreme in real life.
Just because imaginative scientists can speculate how it could possibly happen within the laws of physics, or at least consistent with theories doesn't mean anything real has happened like that, or for all practical purposes, ever will.
- R22, did you actually read the info for the picture? It's a photo of Viking space probe, not the UFO.
- We are all descended from aliens who came to Earth many thousands of years ago. Later, we fell in consciousness and forgot who we were due to various events.
But this is now ending and the leaps we are taking in the last thirty years, which far exceed the knowledge accumulated over thousands of years of civilization, is a direct result of our consciousness expanding. We are beings of many dimensions, but were limited to three dimensions due to our conditions here.
The "aliens" are not really aliens at all. They simply have advanced abilities and consciousness, including the ability to move without limitations of time and space, and have always been here from time to time.
- poor r23--they kicked you off NRO for this shit, didn't they?
- You should watch the History Channel show Ancient Aliens. There is a cast member, Giorgio Tsoukalos that is incredible. He is a protege or Erich von Daniken and has the most incredible gravity defying hair ever. I love that show. They believe that aliens are responsible for every accomplishment that mankind ever had.
- R-15, There are various secret military facilities in the dessert just outside of Vegas, not counting Area-51. Since they were designed to be invisible, I'm sure the average person seeing one of the futuristic aircraft at night would think it a UFO. Some were even used in the Ben Laden Raid. Once retired, the military engineers laughed that the press picked up the diversionary stories of alien spacecraft.
- R27 is right, and because of this unwavering belief in UFO's the brave men who tested these planes will never get the credit they deserve.
- Most of the UFOs are either hoaxes or experimental U.S. Air Force weapon projects, including various stealth aircraft and drones.
However, it is true the military has been trying to reverse engineer alien technology for over sixty years. They have also captured and communicated with various aliens, but these races are far evolved from our human limitations and rarely offer much help.
There are other "relatives" who are far more helpful, but only people who have evolved to a certain level of awareness can actually benefit from the knowledge they have provided, which has been shared much more widely with humanity.
people are definately coming in contact with other beings, but whose to say they are from outer space?
Everyone with an abduction story is not lying or delusional. They could be inter-dimensional, though.
- What about the "Foo Fighters," the glowing balls that pilots suddenly started reporting late in WWII? They were everywhere (both Europe and the Pacific, so rule out Nazi secret weapons), and then they vanished as quickly as they appeared.
Can anyone explain that one?
- The UFO battle in the sky over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561 has always made me wonder what that was all about.
- Oops, sorry. Link to Nuremberg:
- You lost me at "What I believe is..." OP.
Your fanciful imaginings are as baseless as Mormonism or Scientology.
- Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says
- As I always tell people it isn't a question of where but when. I suspect the UFO sightings and alien visitors are humans from the future.
After all, time travel is theoretically possible.
- Granted that intelligent life elsewhere is an inevitability (200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy alone, and another 200 billion in Andromeda - you don't have to leave the Local Group to amass upwards of a trillion stars), the question is one merely of technology when it comes to contact. We do not really know if there is a way to overcome interstellar distances short of supercrafts that would carry multiple generations of travelers, but let's suppose there is.
Some form of the prime directive would appear to be operative, or we would have been "boarded" overtly by now. Since sightings and reports indicate a variety of behaviors, it seems as if more than one culture has been in some kind of contact with the Earth. Respect for our own culture on its own terms is not evident; in fact, indifference to individuals and their comfort seems clear with the few semi-reliable personal contacts that have been reported, where memory suppression has "slipped up."
The part I like best is when the crafts have been described as being squalid and dirty, with clothing and trash laying around. Bored lifers sick of trying to maintain appearances on the frontier when authorities are not around.
- R30, they do not exist in what we understand to be our universe, but in other dimensions where our five senses and limitation of time do not apply as they are not limited by a physical body, though some races do have them and live much longer than we do.
They are here to help us in a limited way because the laws of the universe require evolution takes place of our own free will. But we are rapidly moving in the right direction now, despite appearances indicating otherwise at times.
- Fascinating R35!!
- Any verificatia of alien sizemeat? And I'm not talking Blatino Husbears.
are shadow people inter-dimensional as well?
I actually know of two people, who are sane and not drug users, who have had intense contacts with them.
Are shadow people aliens? or ghosts?
- I always thought Shadow People were more demonic than ghostly, or alien, r41. But I am no expert, though fascinated by the topic.
- I have been on the Jinn and tonic for years. It's fine.
- R35 see R10
- Think about it. We take a lot for granted. There are people alive who's parents lived in a world without electricity,automobile, air travel, or telephone. In these short years we have been to the moon, and have people living in a tin can circling the earth. We even have Tablets that people 75 years ago would have thought was magic. We have seen outside our world and it really is ignorant to dismiss the thought of who could be out there.
- R14, please explain your post a bit more. I don't understand what you're saying.
- Jackie Gleason told several people that President Nixon took him to a military base and showed him the alien bodies recovered from Roswell.
- I think there is life out there but they're not here waiting to take over. If that's what they wanted to do, they would've done it a long-assed time ago.
But I do think it's interesting how they're promoting the alien agenda now. I think they're going to fake an alien invasion to carry out Ronald Reagan's address to the UN.
- I think the aliens have lived here before and we are an experiment or biological project they started 20 or 30 thousand years ago. The aliens call us the thumb-ones.
- It's not the case that any scenario you can dream up Is a true representation of the facts.
- If it's time travel, then why are the sightings so random? Why go back in time to see Roswell, NM in 1947 instead of the Grassy Knoll in 1963 or Hawaii on Dec. 7, 1941?
- the reason I agree in ETs etc?
Look at history. It's right there: our ancestors worshiping those who came from the sky, those larger than us, those who had lighting bolts, etc etc.
And then, through time, reality was twisted to serve the power lords of the world.
And now us.
- [quote]The part I like best is when the crafts have been described as being squalid and dirty, with clothing and trash laying around.
Are you being serious? Surely not.
- [quote]The part I like best is when the crafts have been described as being squalid and dirty, with clothing and trash laying around.
Sounds like Lindsay Lohan's place.
- Just wait until sometime in the future time travel machines are as common as TV's today. All the trailer trash will be returning for a visit to the 20th and 21st centuries. From the looks of things, I think we've only missed the fact that this has been happening for a long time.
- The aliens are hoarders?
- more alien news
Documents from the Ministry of Defence classified archives show staff believed aliens could visit for “military reconnaissance”, “scientific” research or “tourism”.
- I like the idea of these giant alien mother ships are really alien cruise ships. The little ones are most likely the excursions offered for each planet visited.
- The CIA Roswell secret box guy is on CoasttoCoast tonight!
- Thx, r59...I'll be listening.
- You can easily recognize the alien "tourists" because they are the one that have shiny plasma-laser cameras hanging from their necks
- Oh my GAWD, r61...you're freaking me out!
- yes R62, and when they pose for a photograph, instead of "cheese" they say "siagdjaxajaxa"
- Up to the heavens.
- Tight bottoms and tiny meat. BAD sex. They also are very closeted, and cannot carry on a conversation to save their lives.
Give those EARTH men anytime!
- Many of the aliens have lost teeth trying to suck big earth cock. Earth gays complain of the instability crated by the aliens lack of ears to steer with .
- They are ignored in gay bars.
- Lena Dunham is one of them.
- I don't know whether it was aliens or humans or both but I firmly believe that the Sphinx and the Giza Pyramids are much older than we are taught and were built by a civilization that had mathematical and mechanical engineering skills far more advanced than that of the dynastic Egyptians of recorded history.
- Fuck you and your human entitlement.
- [quote]They have also captured and communicated with various aliens, but these races are far evolved from our human limitations
hmmm... yet they still managed to get themselves captured by the less-evolved and limited humans...
- What is it about the remote deserts of the US west that is so attractive to our alien overlords?
Come on now, everyone knows that Manhattan is the center of the universe!
- OP how do you feel about area 51?
- I've been to Roswell twice. The first time, there was a huge military school graduation and the streets were flooded with pimply soldiers in training. The second time, someone broke my windshield and the hotel refused to cover damages. Fuck Roswell.
- [quote] Some were even used in the Ben Laden Raid.
- [quote]What is it about the remote deserts of the US west that is so attractive to our alien overlords?
Our military installations.
- here's an area 51 story
- R69 I agree and everytime archeologists ask the egyptian government for permission to take soil samples in those areas to carbon date, they are told no and have been threatened with arrest if they are caught doing so.
- I'm with r69 and r78. I believe that most ancient structures that were claimed to have been built by ancient peoples (who didn't have the machinery or technology to do so) are much, much older than we know.
- R79 this is the most interesting thing that has come out of the thread.
My question is...why would they lie about the dates?
- My thought is that there were very advanced (more advanced than we are currently) way, way, WAY back and something happened (illness, war, etc.) and that killed everyone - or mostly everyone off and then the Earth sort of "reset" everything and it all started over again.
There is no way the pyramids were built by slaves rolling non indigenous precicely stones weighing tons and tons on logs. And what about the Bimini ruins?
- R81 then why did the pyramids survive but none of the equipment used to build them.
Don't you think we might have found some clue to this advanced society.
I don't buy that slaves rolled rocks either.
- I heard the pyramids were actually from Abbey Rents and were made in China and shipped to Egypt. After the fall of these great civilizations it was no longer possible to return the pyramids and they have remained in Egypt without ever being repaired.
- [quote]then why did the pyramids survive but none of the equipment used to build them.
Perhaps because the Great Flood that was recorded in Sumerian history and in other ancient cultures (long before it was adopted by the writers of the Old Testament) wiped away everything that wasn't firmly put into place with extreme permanence (like the pyramids themselves.)
- R81 I also think that earth is older than what we think and has been able to sustain some sort of life for a lot longer than what we can imagine and that catastrophes have happened and knowledge gets lost. If you look at some of these movies today where something nearly wipes us out we do what we can to survive, eat find shelter, protect what you have so some things like art, music, mathmatics, etc...gets left behind but always some remnants of it remain, thus we reset without realizing it. Some of the math surrounding egypt is so complex that we didn't even start using some of it until thousands of years later like PI, the demensions of what can be found at Giza.
- And I think it is interesting that ancient cultures all over the world had pyramids at the same time. The hypothesis concerning the Great Flood washing away the tools, etc. is really good. I hadn't thought about that.
- If you search "UFO" on youtube and sort by upload date you can see the latest sightings people have had.
The interesting thing if there are aliens coming to visit, what exactly do you think they're visiting for if they never land?
- You must remember that there is a difference between a 'UFO' and alien craft. I've seen some bizarre phenomenon that can only be described as an unidentified flying object. And I'd be more than happy to know it was some sort of a weather anomaly, or even a top secret military exercise.
But it HAS to be called a UFO if it isn't either of those. It might be alien craft or it might not, but there are too many sightings by groups of people who aren't particularly tin-hatty.
It might make you tin-hatty though, because I cannot keep my eyes off the sky.
- I think it is more likely that we are the product of alien dna tampering and the earth is like their petri dish or zoo than it is likely there's some magical sky fairy father.
They could have started life on this planet, and as it evolved into dinosaurs and giant lizards, they said nope, that's not the direction we want to go, bombed the planet with a meteor and started over with mammals.
I think they want to see/study how life evolves rather than take a direct hand in it, which is why they are always just 'visiting'.
I think a lot of biblical stuff was simply written by people too ignorant to understand the universe. I don't believe in religion at all, but it is heavily tied in with our history. The bible says that when Jesus returns, he will come out of the sky on a chariot of fire. That could be a spaceship burning up on entering the atmosphere. What people thought was a reference to the son of god was actually a reference to the return of the aliens who are our 'Creators'. They are just flesh and blood, not deities at all, but our minds wouldn't grasp that. You know how legend gets twisted over the centuries.
- Because if people knew how old these structures really are, it would call into question everything we know about human evolution, which is also far older than science claims.
- R89 is very close to the real truth. Except we did know our ancestors in the beginning, but when we learned how to procreate, we were banished from their cities. However, we did have what we needed to grow our own food and evolve.
- I'm afraid that if our "creators" see the Kardashians they'll want to blow us all up
- This is an interesting Unsolved Mysteries
- Sorry R93...not that interesting.
He may have seen a military experiment...there is no there there.
- Did you not see the part where he looked inside the UFO and then his shirt caught on fire and he got unexplainable burns in the same pattern as were on the craft?
- OK Boys, you want to know about aliens and Roswell?
First, find the (long retired) former NASA bigshot who grew up on a ranch near Roswell.
Next, go to Roswell around the time of the anniversary (just like high school, anniversaries ending in 5 and 10 are best)of the "crash" and watch the main gates of the ranch mentioned above.
Ask yourself why all those aging, retired military and defense contractor types are spending the weekend next to some big rocks in the middle of nowhere, and what's with all the security?
Try not to get shot or disappear doing it.
- GOD! I had a suspended space dialation this weekend.
- I'm perfectly willing to believe the strange things I've seen in Nevada and Arizona and New Mexico were test aircraft the military is working on. But that doesn't explain the sightings of similar craft seen going back to B.C. times. And I find those Ancient Aliens people insane and hucksters and racist.
- There's absolutely nothing to it at all. Nothing at all, here. Go home, now. There's nothing to see here. Just...
- [quote][R89] is very close to the real truth.
This topic comes up every few months and I've said it before, but this is the first time someone's agreed with me and hasn't called me bat shit crazy for not believing in 'the more logical stuff' of deities, angels and alternate edens.
- Threads like this make me so proud and in love with us all for that questing,forever questioning spirit that is Man. It's what makes us human, and THEN some! And that is why they land over and over again to revisit their creation to provide moments of further questioning and inspiration to those who are keen and open to the possibilities.
Or at least that's what they told ME long ago.
And they HAVE told me.
But that's all I can tell you now.
- of course the alien dna thing is right. BUT think about Scientology, Hinduism and Gnosticism. dodododooo...hmmm....
- R90, I just finishes watching a program stream on Netflix called The Pyramid Code and the last episode dealt with this very thing.
They also mention CPAK, a convention these professors, with alternative time theory speak at. I would love to attend something like that.
- What is CPAK?
- Aside from religious people, why would anyone care how old the structures actually are? Haven't they already proven The Sphynx is way older than first assumed?
- I cannot afford to go but maybe one of you guys can.
CPAK conference description:
CPAK features presentations by authors, scientists, and independent researchers exploring the ancient idea that consciousness and history move in a vast cycle of time with alternating Dark and Golden Ages. Plato called it: The Great Year. This once universal belief, since relegated to fairy tale, is finding increasing support in new interpretations of myth and folklore, discoveries of anomalous artifacts, revisions of archeological site dating, astronomical insights, linguistic studies and new theories of consciousness.
I've never heard of this until I saw the program but i do recognize some of the participants. Anyone know of other similar conferences?
- I knw this strange woman who subscribes to Fortean Times and is part of some UFO group near San Diego.
- How are time slips possible?
- R110, a just question my liege.
- CPAK IS WHACK!
- It's kind of like the tower of babel. Each time we build high with knowledge, we get knocked down. Probably because we can't or are unwilling to sustain a planet. Humans are are not tied into this planet, we are nature's worse enemy. We don't create as much as we destroy.
- If they aliens visit, why wouldn't they make a public hello?
- [quote]why wouldn't they make a public hello?
Because they are not fame whores!
Aliens have to be smart as hell to avoid our simple primitive asses. We can't even keep our own water and air supply clean.
- We're getting there and the world is changing rapidly now for the better. It may not always appear that way, but it is.
Remember that our perception of time is artifical and that in the wider scheme of things, we are moving at the speed of light right now.
Don't be fooled by headlines and disinformation.
- [quote] we are moving at the speed of light right now
- "Jackie Gleason told several people that President Nixon took him to a military base and showed him the alien bodies recovered from Roswell."
Oh for God sake, that wasn't a base, it was a clinic in Vegas. The "alien bodies recovered" were the McQuire Sisters in for a facial freshening.
- what about this?
- Have any UFOs been seen over the Olympics? They tend to show up when big things are happening for our little species.
- [quote]If they aliens visit, why wouldn't they make a public hello?
- r78, why don't they just steal some. Put it in a shampoo bottle and fly out of the country
- R121, look in the daily mail website, they had a throw away article about UFO spotting at the opening.
- That looks fake!
- what about the crop circles?
- What about the crop circles?
- I'm quite curious about the crop circles. What about them?
- Rose: Dorothy, if the Egyptians built the pyramids, we can move this toilet.
Dorothy: Fine. Get me twenty-thousand Hebrews, and I'll have it out of here in no time.
- [quote]Jackie Gleason told several people that President Nixon took him to a military base and showed him the alien bodies recovered from Roswell.
Uhm, Jackie Gleason was a raging egomaniacal alcoholic. Do you really want to take his word for this? I mean he found nirvana here on earth, in Hollywood....Hollywood FLORIDA!
- Btw, we're going to be on Mars in about two hours and there will be live video:
- I love this thread, keep it going!!! A friend of mine has a book about all kinds of things like Sphinx, human civilization, etc. and how we're being told the dates of these things are all incorrect and are MUCH. The name of the book escapes me but it was interesting.
The paintings, woodcarvings, etc. of "things in the sky" would have to be the most compelling evidence of other life because back then, what the hell else could it have been mistaken for? There were no airplanes, blimps, satellites, camera trickery, etc.
I often wonder what the planet will be like in 5,000 years. Our civilization will be just as buried in the dust as the Egyptians. A few million years from now, the planet may be overrun by creatures that haven't even evolved yet, something left over from our junk dna. I do think we are a science experiment from aliens.
- I meant to say "MUCH older"
- R87, here is a website that collects UFO sighting videos and edits them into consolidation clips, filed by month or year.
The June consolidation is particularly interesting.
The clips are posted on YouTube as well.
- I'll be driving by Area 51 when returning to California from my Utah vacation. Let me know if you guys want me to ask them anything.
- Do you guys know of an alternative site to AboveTopSecret to discuss aliens and UFOs and the paranormal and peculiar animals which isn't full of psychotic, idiotic, beyond right wing, bigoted, paranoic, end-of-days types?
- Ugh, god, I canNOT handle ATS. I try to sift through the psycho militia-freak bullshit for actual nuggets of interesting stuff (being a bit of a conspiracy/unknown info/mystery hound myself), but I just CAN'T with those people.
- The human anus is an ancient place of wisdom. It contains many unspeakable pleasures and untold secrets.
- R137, that place is such a cesspool that I can barely wrap my head around it; I mean, really, just the absolute dregs of humanity. I'm awed that any of them have internet access and can mostly figure out how to type, but equally awed that people with an obvious interest in the mysterious, the open ended, the unknown have these crippled little brains so firmly clamped shut that the place could be a mirror site for Storm Front.
- Alien issue mentioned in here:
- Some guy who used to work on Project Blue Book is now claiming two UFOs were taken down at Roswell.
- link, R141?
- R142, here's one link:
- And here's another:
- You're welcome!
- Who knows when the truth will come out. It's best for the government to hide any evidence and deny existence because, as the article says, it would throw people into a frenzy if they actually had to think about their religious beliefs. Same with the government and military.
Think about it; the last superpower on earth is downgraded to insignificant.
- Can any of you offer an opinion on the cattle mutilations?
- I don't understand why aliens would bother traveling this far to exsanguinate cows but don't have a better explanation for that phenomena.
And it requires one to completely disregard reality and fact and logic and science in order to be a theist so I don't agree that proof and acknowledgment of alien life would sway theists in the slightest. They'd mindfuck themselves into believing the aliens was Satan playing a trick. They're idiots.
- you could still believe in a more cosmic higher power or something
I want an explanation for the crop circles!
If there are aliens coming here, they are coming from a very long distance because there are no planets anywhere near us that can support life
- Some of them are obvious hoaxes but others seem to have really just appeared over night.
- Yes, I think some are hoaxes, and some are not. But there is a big silence about the ones that are not.
- But why would aliens make basically sand paintings? They only last until the grass grows back out. What would be the point?
- some people think it is communication
- Communication with each other? Because we clearly don't understand what the symbols mean.
- maybe they were trying to make the olympic logo, but it's hard to be precise from outer space.
- When did the first crop circles start popping up?
- When you hit puberty, R157. on your fat ass.
- I guess I haven't hit puberty yet then been because I wear a size 0.
- "What is CPAK?"
Something the overweight lesbian aliens haul with them to the Intergalactic version of MichFest.
- R150 That we know of.
- More cattle mutilations:
- One of them was shot.
- Have you seen the new video of part of our universe in 3D? It's so amazing, really, you must watch it in full screen.
- Bump for video at 164
- No more, r166. You need to stop motherfucking bumping old threads that have the keywords dwarf, conjoined, ghost, etc. in them. STOP FUCKING UP THE BOARD BUMPING DOZENS OF OLD THREADS ABOUT THE SHIT YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE.
I FF'd every one of your god damn bumps, you dwarf-obsessed, board-spamming loser. I hope everybody else FF's you, too.
- R167, thanks for keeping all my threads bumped
- Normal sized guys who obsess about sex with dwarfs are often pedophiles at heart.
- Dwarfs don't look anything like children.
- I have a hard time believing in the Atlantis stuff, the idea that greatly advanced civilizations were completely wiped out. I know we find the odd artifact now and then but I really think more would left and discoverable if they were so advanced.
- Wow - thanks, r172. Always interested in new stuff.
- stuff flying off the moon recently
- What's going on here?
- new lights in phoenix
- Aliens love dem some Liza.
Video from her show at the Hollywood Bowl:
- UFO secrets revealed this weekend
- r147, re frenzied public-- I may be alone in this sentiment, but I CAN reconcile my belief in God and aliens. Just like I can reconcile God and evolution.
- For the moron
- elderly couple encounters a UFO
- This is interesting and the commentary is hilarious...drunk college kids
- Do you think the increase in UFO sightings is because aliens know that Nibiru is going to crash into us in a month and they are trying to see if why are doing anything to prevent it?
- While I don't believe we'll all be dead in a month, I do think world gov'ts realize with modern technology, it's futile to cover up something so rational.
Far more rational than religion.
I find it peculiar that gov'ts, though, are releasing much more info than ever before.....
- Did you guys see the UFO over Denver? It was even taped by a news crew. I don't think the government would tell us about aliens, or if the world is going to end. It would be mass chaos.
- I think humans are being bred for food and fuel.
- I believe they will take me home soon. They just haven't been able to find me.
- The Denver ones don't seem to be big enough to be a traditional UFO
- R188, it's a cookbook!
- Eat me
- And they say there is some big discovery on Mars.
- Annnnnd a new giant planet, as well. Interesting timing, is all.
- IT WAS A HOAX. C'mon. Mardi Gras beads?
- November sightings
- Did y'all see the NASA report that came out today, telling people not to worry, lol.
- What was the report?
- That thing in Demver looks like a remote control toy.
- You have to watch this video for the British people's commentary
- This is really interesting that was something exploding that I guy captured on his telescope
- Looking for sanity from CIA agents...I'd rather ask a moon man. Less homicidal, delusional, corrupt.
- All this attention from strangers in the trillion cubic light years of space, maybe times 11 w/ string theory--it's very flattering!
- If you ever watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel, you'll hear directly from the "experts" mouths that all of this is built on "it's been said", "experts believe", blah blah blah. It is embarrassing.
- russell crowe saw a ufo
- hawaii ufo's
- R205, he may have seen a UFO but can he still see his penis or feet from above?
- Wow, interesting interview with a dying CIA agent
- Did anyone watch this?
"Have you guys seen this video of Canada’s former Defence Minister Paul Hellyer chatting freely about how aliens are real in the presence of six American congressmen in Washington."