- I have to say this kind of shocks me. I know some 'straight' porn stars are into guys. But this wasn't a guy with a history in bi or gay porn who went into straight porn, or a guy who was just in a couple of straight porn videos.
This is a guy who has only been in straight porn so far and has had sex with HUNDREDS of women.
- Would've been happier had it been James Deen instead.
- R2, James Deen has had sex with 3,000 women and counting. I think he genuinely likes pussy.
- I can't get the Sword page to load, but here's his latest tweet: "One book closes and another is opened."
- [quote]I can't get the Sword page to load, but here's his latest tweet: "One book closes and another is opened."
Isn't that what Maria says when she leaves the convent to work for Captain von Trapp?
- Someone can certainly have fun with the phrase he used, R5!
"another is opened"
- Some gay people have sex with opposite sex spouses for decades.
I don't think it's too much of a stress to think that for gay men in the sex industry having sex with a great many women would perhaps be an easier task than having sex with the same woman over decades. Obviously, by some definitions, these men who are sexually functional with women may not be gay; but I don't agree with that definition.
- Has anyone got the link to work yet?
- Yes, R8, there are gay men married to women. However, most gay men do not have sex with HUNDREDS of women. That's the difference here.
- [quote]I don't think it's too much of a stress to think that for gay men in the sex industry having sex with a great many women would perhaps be an easier task than having sex with the same woman over decades.
I don't think it's too much of a stress to think that for men having sex with a great many people would perhaps be an easier task than having sex with the same person over decades.
- Someone please bring r1/r10 the smelling salts!!!
- he's hot and I have a couple hot videos of his form Naughty America - a great performer. I hope he moves over into Gay Country
- Why is everyone looking at me???!!!!
- I always knew having sex with women turned you gay.
- Well, moving on to a different topic:
Does it look like Rocco is going to be a top? It seems that way in his first video from the screencaps at the link.
- R15's the spirit of equality.
- He's HOT, but fuck me! For a second, I thought this thread read ROCCO SIFFREDI COMES OUT AS GAY. That would have made my week!
- Is the website down?
- someone F&F the tired dyslexia troll.
- There are a lot more straight for pay than you think. Let his prostitution career begin.
- Die in a grease fire, R20.
- I was able to open the link earlier, and despite what the headline says, there is nothing to indicate that Reed has actually come out as gay, only that he has signed a deal to star in gay porn. He may very well be gay, but my guess is that he will claim he is bisexual or "gay for pay."
- Always found him hot. I notice no pictures of him kissing, sucking, or getting fucked. If he is simply another "gay-for-pay" performer, his scenes will get old real fast.
- Gay crashed The Sword website with their XXXcitement.
- "there is nothing to indicate that Reed has actually come out as gay"
That's also what I got from the press release quoted at the link (when it worked). It appeared that the commentary about the press release was all excited that he was gay, but I didn't get that from the actual press release for the new film.
- I assume that's meant to be a joke? When you are seen having sex with men, it usually means you are gay.
- [quote] When you are seen having sex with men, it usually means you are gay.
Or it can mean that you're bisexual. Or it can mean that you're gay but claiming to be "gay for pay." The point is that nothing in the article or the press release supports the headline that Rocco Reed has "come out" and declared that he's gay.
- The sad thing is, the "gay-for-pay doesn't exist!!!" queens will still insist they're right, even though the exact opposite corollary has just been proven true.
- R28, having sex with men on film and being seen doing it, does not require someone to 'come out' in conventional terms because it's pretty obvious at that point that the person is gay or bi!
You're acting as if we're discussing a mainstream actor here who just happens to have some gay gossip about him but hasn't officially confirmed it yet.
He's having sex with men for all to see. What part of that don't you understand?
- [quote] having sex with men on film and being seen doing it, does not require someone to 'come out' in conventional terms because it's pretty obvious at that point that the person is gay or bi!
Of course. I never questioned that. He's had sex with hundreds of women. And now he's having sex with men. So he may be bi, which means that the headline that he has "come out as gay" isn't true.
I also agree that "gay for pay" is a lie. But a lot of porn stars claim to be gay for pay, even though it's a lie. So again, you can't say that he has "come out" if he's not claiming to be gay.
You seem to think that I'm saying he's straight. I never said that. I said that he's probably gay or bi. I simply pointed out that the headline on the OP's link was misleading because he hasn't officially "come out as gay."
God, you are fucking dense. It would help if you'd read my posts before responding to them.
- So you're saying he's straight, R28/R31? How do you know?
- Here's the other thing, R31. On his Twitter he said: "One book closes and another is opened."
That appears to mean he is closing the book on his straight career and moving into gay. It sounds like someone who is closing a chapter of his life and opening another one.
I don't think he's going to just claim he's gay-for-pay or just do a few gay videos before going back to straight porn. It appears to be a decision of greater magnitude than that.
- Of course he's bisexual. Why do gay guys have such a huge hangup about admitting and perceiving something so freaking obvious?
- [quote] I don't think he's going to just claim he's gay-for-pay or just do a few gay videos before going back to straight porn.
Perhaps. But we'll have to wait and see if that's what actually happens. At this point, it's too early to say that he's "come out as gay" if he hasn't -- you know -- actually come out as gay.
- The thing too is that he's a very successful and high-profile straight porn star, and one who has even won straight porn awards, including a Performer of the Year Award. He's not just someone who's dabbled in a few videos. This is a decision you can't really go back from after you've made it.
The straight guy audience will never buy him as straight again now that he's gone gay.
- This is very exciting news; he is very hot.
What I find interesting is that by doing a gay porn scene, how does that impact the all bareback-all-the-time policy of straight porn, where condoms are about as frequently seen as unicorns.
Besides, hasn't even the rumor of having gay sex had an adverse effect upon the career of one of his colleagues, the gloriously hot, Queens-born Mikey Butders?
Yet then again there are several guys who do straight, gay, tranny and gay bareback porn and have thriving careers (John Espizedo and Gabriel Dellasandro come immediately to mind.)
- [quote][R28], having sex with men on film and being seen doing it, does not require someone to 'come out' in conventional terms because it's pretty obvious at that point that the person is gay or bi!
[R28], having sex with WOMEN on film and being seen doing it, does not require someone to 'come out' in conventional terms because it's pretty obvious at that point that the person is gay or bi!
He is the very epistome of bi.
- I believe in gay-for-pay. Doesn't gay pay more? Isn't that what straight male porn stars complain about? Men pay to see the women, and the women are paid more. There are too many married with children gay porn stars for them all to be straight or bi.
Women in porn almost ALWAYS have to do girl-girl stuff. I doubt they're all bi. I think money is a stronger influence than sexuality when it comes to choosing a carrer path.
- Bi, but heading towards Gay.
Why else would he say "One book CLOSES and another is OPENED." ?
Sounds like he is CLOSING the door on his 'straight' life (during which he was probably gay all along) and OPENING the door to his gay life.
- I give it 2 years before he's bottoming bareback for Hot Desert Knights in a fisting video
- R39, I think that only applies in limited cases.
First of all, gay porn doesn't pay that much more than straight porn. It's not as if you earn millions of dollars in gay porn like an A-list Hollywood movie star does.
Secondly, in the case of Rocco Reed, it doesn't make sense he would go into gay porn unless it was a life-altering decision. He's a major, high-profile straight porn star who has been in straight porn for 6 years and who has done hundreds of movies. When you're that successful in straight porn, you don't need to go into gay porn. It's not as if he was a struggling straight porn star.
- R38 NO. Gay does not pay more. Gay producers agree to pretend it does in order to raise the rates of the men as hustlers.
- I'm waiting for Julian to switch over....
- Julian did a bisexual video early on in his career many years ago. And isn't he basically retired now anyway?
- He's gay for pay. I'd say THE WOMAN in his 'gay' porn debut for men.com is proof of that.
- Says scene filmed with Tommy Defendi
- How can you say he's gay for pay, R46? It's just been explained above why he's gay/bi and not straight.
Anyway, here's one of his straight sex scenes from 'Romeo & Juliet':
- This is going to bring condom porn back for sure! Men.com is about to steal every last subscriber away from Sean Cody, Corbin Fisher, ChaosMen, and every last single one of those others nasty bareback sites. Come on guys, let's go subscribe to men.com!
- Um, where's his ass?
- R49 makes an interesting point. How come Rocco Reed didn't pick one of the more high-profile gay porn sites? He's a big name straight star so why didn't he pick Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher?
Isn't Men.com less successful?
- To R40, etc., i.e. Rocco or his agent: Your publicity stunt is flopping, just like your tiny meat.
Men.com is SOOOOOO 2002.
- 2002? Have you seen Men.com lately r40?
They not only release tons of new scenes online, but they just began a surprisingly successful dvd line. They are just like a gay equivalent of the hugely successful straight site Brazzers.com.
- Sorry R40! I meant r52 !!!
- Does anyone remember that straight porn actor who made the leap to gay porn, claiming bisexuality? He only did two or three scenes. I think one was called "Sex Psycho", with Derek Cameron.
Anyway, I remember thinking it odd at the time, and sure enough it emerged that he had a raging heroin problem, hence his "bisexuality" (not suggesting bisexuality doesn't exist).
It seems to me if you're a male porn performer with a drug problem, gay porn is the way to go. Let's be honest, the performing standards are lower in gay porn. Non-fully hard erections are not accepted in straight porn, whereas they're common enough in gay porn. In addition, guys can bottom in gay porn so they don't even have to get it up for sex. And lastly, the pace is more hectic in straight porn - guys may be expected to fuck at least two girls a day.
- [quote]Non-fully hard erections are not accepted in straight porn, whereas they're common enough in gay porn
I'm certainly not a porn connoisseur, but wouldn't the opposite be true? I doubt many straight porn viewers are tuning in for the hard, glistening cocks.
The Voice of the Night
Cocks in straight porn serves as a substitute for the straight male viewer's cock. So, while straight male viewers are jerking off to the cock-vagina/ass interaction rather than the cock alone, the cock (and its state of arousal) is integral to the viewer's enjoyment.
- I'm trying to wrap my head around this...he started out in straight porn and then went into gay porn? In that order?
- R55, I recall the guy you are talking about, sorry but I can't think of his name. He was very fine-featured and good-looking.
- Zach who runs the Naked Sword blog thinks he's the Michael K. of porn media news, but he just comes off as a nasty Perez Hilton turd always mocking other gay media outlets and their report errors like when Zach made a big fuss about a porn site wrongly reporting that someone named Jake Shears would do porn and it turned out that the name of the model is Jimmy Franz or something like that.
- I read that as Dennis Franz. I'll never be able to repress that butt shot, I guess.
- That was Jason McCain, R55.
- Apparently Rocco Reed did a strap-on video...so maybe he will bottom eventually.
- From what I can tell at that link, Rocco sucks a cock-shaped dildo, gets rimmed and then gets fucked by the woman wearing the dildo.
Was this foreshadowing of his transition to gay porn?
- Yes, r64. It was Rocco's hail-and-farewell to straight porn, and served as a "sneak preview" of what we can expect one he has eased himself into the gay world.
- It's almost as if he planned it this way or as if he's having fun with the whole idea. At one point during that trailer, a woman asks Rocco "You like getting fucked in the ass don't you?", and he says yes.
It also looks like he may be in more than one scene in that video. Seems like he gets fucked by at least 2 different women, with lots of views of his hole being eaten.
- He was/is engaged to an Asian woman. Which we all know means he's gay.
- Why are people debating his sexuality when the article says he came out as gay? I thought we got to say what we are? Who's to argue that?
- R68, idiot, because as has been pointed out many times in this thread, Rocco Reed didn't say anything, nor did anything in the body of the article... it's just a headline.
- Jsason McCain was rejected by gay porn fans, because he didn't have a hot muscular body and apparently he wasn't willing to get a more muscular defined look, so he disappeared.
- R29, gay-for-pay doesn't exist. He's bisexual. He is not straight. Straight men don't fuck men. These "gay-for-pay" homophobes drone on and on about their "love" of pussy before they stick their hard cock up some man's ass. It's all BS.
- R71, I know many gay men who have fucked women. They're GAY. Or were.
Why the double-standard?
Agreed that most "Gay for Pay" is just marketing, a lie told about bisexual men or even gay men, to pander to a certain crowd.
But to say that there's no such thing as a straight man who has ever had sex with another man (for reasons other than desire) is kinda ludicrous and closed-minded. The world (and human sexuality) isn't that black and white.
- R72, here is a UFC forum asking straight men if they would ever have gay sex. It's going straight to the source: straight men. The answer was "no". Why would gay men assume what straight men would do? Ask them.
- Events in the porn world are never breaking news. Please keep this in mind for the future.
- R73, you actually think that's a valid response? How stupid are you?
But you're clinging to a belief and insisting on ignoring reality because it doesn't fit your black-and-white beliefs... you might as well go full on Republican if you're going to act like that.
Because apparently, according to you, there's NEVER been a straight man who EVER engaged in gay sex for ANY reason EVER in HISTORY... even though gay men having sex with women is well documented throughout history.
- haha R74. It's Datalounge.
- R75, insults are fine. They certainly don't help your case.
[quote]But you're clinging to a belief and insisting on ignoring reality because it doesn't fit your black-and-white beliefs...
Have a nice day.
- [quote]here is a UFC forum asking straight men if they would ever have gay sex
You mean... the show that is essentially "gay porn for 'straight' guys"??
The show whose audience MUST consiste of a lot of complete closet cases (both bi and gay)??
Yeah, sure, THESE are the people who are going to honestly answer a public survey. RIiiiiiight. Because closet-cases NEVER lie.
- No, R77, not "me too".
I'm not being a hypocrite. I'm not insisting on a double-standard. I'm not ignoring reality.
Because I know straight drug addicts who have engaged in gay sex for drugs.
I've seen straight guys in prison engage in gay sex in order to obtain protection.
I've personally known a straight guy let another guy blow him for money when he was in a seriously desperate situation.
And I've known completly 100% gay guys who had sex with women when they were closeted.
You are the one in denial here.
I am NOT claiming that all those gay porn stars who claim to be 'gay for pay' are actually straight. Not at all. But I assume you are thinking I am (even though I already explained I wasn't) in order for you to keep on attacking me and denying reality.
- Porn is a fantasy. Some people are too invested in the fantasy and as a result lose their focus.
Check what turns you on, place some tissues and lube (maybe your favorite dildos, too) next to you, drop your pants, jerk off / play with yourself while appreciating the porn of your choice, cum, clean yourself up, and then move on.
- He probably is poz too
- the same could be said, R80, of all who watch any form of media. Cinema, Television et al. . .
- [quote]the same could be said, [R80], of all who watch any form of media. Cinema, Television et al. . .
Are you comparing Eugene O'Neill, Ernest Hemingway, Vincent van Gogh, Alfred Hitchcock and David Chase to porn?
- [quote]Rocco Reed didn't say anything
R69, that's not true. He said on Twitter that "One book closes and another one opens".
So he appears to be saying that he has closed the door on his straight past and is moving into a new chapter in his life - a gay one.
- just following the money ... as a paid companion of wealthy gentlemen, he'll make many times over what he makes in str8 porn. Gay porn appearances are just "advertising." Lots of porn performers can fuck anything that moves, so I don't think this necessarily means a true change in, um, lifestyle.
- Rocco is starting out as a top. The question is, will he end up as a bottom?
- Hmm I think those mentioning a drug problem could be onto something, he looks TERRIBLE in the new photos - that sickly, dark circled, dear in headlights look.
Oh and it's a bit weird reading the whole teenage boy philosophy of "you do something gay therefore you are gay" on a liberal site like this.. like wtf?
- R87, I think you are missing the point. Of course one should have a broad view of sexuality, however, that doesn't mean one should be totally silly either.
A man who has sex with other men, particularly on film to be preserved for all time, is usually gay, or at least bi.
And in this case, if you are a top-ranked straight porn star, it's rather unusual to go into gay porn unless it means you are coming out.
- r88 No I think your missing the point - you and the majority of people in this thread are presenting your opinions, which are based off of assumptions, as facts. I'm not saying he's gay or straight.
- It's in AVN News:
[quote]Previously straight performer Rocco Reed has signed an exclusive six-month contract with online gay network Men.com.
Note the way in which he is described above.
- His ex girlfriend Asa Akira said: “I just heard, too. Fuck, I told him, “If you’re gay don’t ever come out of the closet. I’ve defended you to too many people.”
Lexi Belle said: “hey, good for him….for finally coming out. It only took a few years yayyyyyyy”
ChristianX said: “I support roccoreedxxx 100 percent.”
- Trolldar R69/72/75/78/79 you're a freak hon. R79 is making up scenarios where "gay for pay" is real to justify his fetish. You don't know anyone who has done those things.
Let me put it this way dear, in this day and age where it's very easy to find out a porn stars real name, where photos and videos of a scene will be duplicated tens of thousands of times on the internet and will follow them around for the rest of their lives, the chances that a truly straight man would have gay sex over and over again for very little money is almost nil.
I realize that you self loathers like you get off on the "straight man is so desperate for cash/drugs that he will have gay sex" porn but you should work on liking yourself.
- R92, you truly are stupid.
[quote]R79 is making up scenarios where "gay for pay" is real to justify his fetish. You don't know anyone who has done those things.
I have no such fetish, for sure.
[quote]Let me put it this way dear, in this day and age where it's very easy to find out a porn stars real name, where photos and videos of a scene will be duplicated tens of thousands of times on the internet and will follow them around for the rest of their lives, the chances that a truly straight man would have gay sex over and over again for very little money is almost nil.
I never said otherwise. In fact, I explicitly pointed out that "gay-for-pay" in porn is generally just marketing. If you're going to attack me based on my posts, perhaps you should at least read them and comprehend them. Not a single scenario of "straight guys having gay sex" that I listed included doing porn.
You are the freak here. I'm just posting about reality. You're so jonesing to attack someone you feel is self-loathing that you go off half-cocked, and make yourself look like a complete fool.
Get over yourself. Thanks "hon".
- R93 I did comprehend them that's why I figured out that you are a self loathing idiot who is trying to justify his pathetic fetish.
You don't "personally know" any of those people sweetie, you created an EST to back up your non existent point. Just in case you didn't notice, fucking on film is not forced or coercion. If you really think that there are lots of straight men that would be willing to have sex with another man for a few hundred dollars on film for all the world to see and follow them around for the rest of their lives then you really are a fucking idiot.
You really should wash the assholes before you rim them. You obviously have shit for brains.
- Sorry r94, you were owned.
- R95=2004 called they want their saying back. Sorry snookums no one gets "owned" on a EST.
- And what year does Snookums come from, grandpa?
- He in't gay he is gay 4 pay, has he said he is gay?
- R98, are you joking? Didn't you read the new articles that were posted above?
His own ex-girlfriend as well as some of his fellow porn stars have basically said he is coming out.
- [quote]If you really think that there are lots of straight men that would be willing to have sex with another man for a few hundred dollars on film for all the world to see and follow them around for the rest of their lives then you really are a fucking idiot.
R94, are you retarded? I've stated TWICE now (this is a third time) that I think nothing of the sort.
Can you even read? Do you have ANY reading comprehension at all?
I sentence you to go back and read what I actually wrote and meant, not what your feverish imagination conjured up in its place.
- Why do you care R100? You sound like a freak, then again most DL porn addicts are.
10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.
- R100, stop trying to make this thread all about You. Let's move on to the latest developments since this story emerged last week.
We now have various porn stars saying that it looks like Rocco has come out.
- The pics at link suggest gay-for-pay based on his facial expressions and angles during the homo sex pics. And that he had to cum on a female porn actress's titties in order to climax.
Though why he'd want to do gay-for-pay is puzzling. The pay is not that great.
- I think this is who inspired Anderson to come out!
- R103, I think the visit from a female porn actress was just as a send-off greeting to transition from the world of straight to gay porn.
As mentioned above, his ex-girlfriend as well as other porn stars are already acknowledging that he is gay and wishing him well for coming out.
One of the new articles says he will be doing 24 scenes for Men.com over the next 6 months -> 4 a month x 6 months = 24.
- So what's the latest update?
I notice that Rocco is taking a lot of incoming fire on Twitter.
- Trailer has been released...
- In the trailer they ask Rocco if he is gay and whether he has had sex with a guy off-set before and he says he has 'fooled around' with a guy before but not actually had sex with him, and he says he is 'maybe, possibly' gay .
So I guess he wants to tease this out . . .
- He is dreamy!
- He's seems a little... special in that trailer.
- I fail to see the appeal of this guy. Gay or straight he ain't all that.
- R112, you miss the point. No one is saying he's the next Brad Pitt.
The point is that it's unprecedented for a major straight porn star to go into gay porn and turn out to be gay.
That's why it is attracting a lot of attention.
- How is he gay if he fucked billions of women? Bisexual, maybe. What I know for sure is that he likes to be fucked.
- Oh Yummy Yummy
- How do you know that for sure, R114?
- See preview for upcoming Evil Angel strap-on movie "Strap For Teacher". He admits he loves being rammed and you can see it yourself, he does enjoy it.
- This is why gay porn is so shit. It's full of self-loathing fas and their retarded obsession with straight men.
- Who the fuck you calling a "fas", R118?
- Gay men that get off on gay 4 pay, are flyover fraus with a beard and less likely to have had sex.
- Rocco didn't say he's g4p (not that i believe in such crap). We still need him to explain what does him move to gay porn mean.
- One's hot new pornstar crush is another one's 'eeeew, kill it!'.
- R121, I think it means he is coming out and accepting his gay sexuality.
- The man is clearly bisexual. Is this concept just too hard for little monosexual minds to grasp? I suggest considering it as a concept - you won't have to deal with as much cognitive dissonance.
- He's a big old slut in my book
- Is that good or bad, R125?
- Very surprised, thought he was totally straight!
- No matter his sexuality, I applaud Rocco for making this move. For every Matt Ramsey in gay porn who turns himself into Peter North in straight porn, it is a career buster to move from straight to gay unless you are a recently awarded Porn Star of the Year. He may start doing bi movies, but doubt he will go back to doing straight again. Don't find him the best looking actor for gay movies, but I am facinated and eager to see him in them. Better when he bottoms.
- In the porn world it is certainly a major event. It may signify a greater openness towards sexuality.
- Whatever happened to that other straight pornstar that started doing gay movies a few years back?I think his name was Mark Slade.
- Looks like Rocco's first scene will be out in a few days on August 1
- Rocco admits he's had sex with guys in real life:
- I don't understand. This gay guy has sex with women for years but is gay. But a straight man might have occassional sex with another man, say, a bj or tapping a gay guy's ass, and the DL would say he was gay, gay, gay.
Double standard and lack of understanding the fluidity of sexual gratification, I'd say.
- Rocco in cut-off shorts:
- Peter North/Matt Ramsey went the other way.
Full on gay sex taking it up the ass from some of the biggest cocks in the business... then suddenly he's straight had has no idea who this gay guy who looks like him is.
But that was what, back in the 80's?
- Yes, R135.
And then Peter North went on to become a major straight porn star - he had sex with hundreds an hundreds of women and became known for his huge cumshots.
- Who needs his cumshots when it's straight porn... The man is in serious denial!
- Perhaps Peter North is bisexual?
- [quote]We still need him to explain what does him move to gay porn mean.
Who gives a fuck?
- R139, that's the topic of the thread, dear.
- Right... so when a man sleeps with hundreds of women and a few men, he's GAYGAYGAY (Rocco Reed), and when a man sleeps with hundreds of men and a few women (Matt Ramsey), he's GAYGAYGAY, and when a man sleeps with hundreds of women and hundreds of men, he's GAYGAYGAY (Peter North).
When a woman sleeps with dozens of women and one or two men, she's STRAIGHT (a slut(!), no less - Lindsay Lohan or Angelina Jolie), when a woman sleeps with dozens of men and a few women, she's STRAIGHT (Drew Barrymore) and when a woman sleeps with an equal amount of men and women, she's STRAIGHT (Margaret Cho).
Basically the almighty cock trumps all, females have no effect on one's sexuality or sexual orientation, the only thing that matters is maleness and one's proximity to males and, most importantly, bisexuality in any permutation does not exist.
- R141, sure Rocco could be bi. But I think the point is that he may have wanted to live a straight life up until now even though he had gay feelings.
His ex-glrfriend even said she'd been hearing rumors for a while that he was gay. I think he decided to accept his gay sexuality and this is a new chapter in that direction.
- Stupid tards, he is straight, his career in straight porn is dropping down, he isn't getting enough money from straight porn so he is whoring himself out to pathetic fags in order to pay the bills.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
- R143, wrong. People in the the porn industry suspected he was gay for years.
Homophobia is rampant in the straight industry. If he burned bridges somehow, calling him gay would be the perfect pejorative.
- R146, you can only hope. But, no, he's gay.
- [quote] you can only hope. But, no, I want him to be gay.
Fixed it for you, r147.
- R148, he's gay. Now get a life.
- R148, that made no sense. I just re-read it. Oh, well. He's gay.
- If he were gay would he not just say, "I'm a gay man now."
- So, he's not gay R151?
- He is obviously gay, or bi. But he is definitely not straight. So R143 is just flat-out wrong.
As always we have to mention yet again for those who don't realize it: straight men do not have sex with other men!
Second, you can tell he is gay - look at him. He has major gayface. Look at him when he smiles.
And his ex-girlfriend and others have made statements saying they've been hearing the gay rumors about him for years.
- Having watched this scene, I hope for Rocco's partners sake that he's straight. He makes Cody Cummings look animated. Was he this boring in his straight films?
- [quote] As always we have to mention yet again for those who don't realize it: straight men do not have sex with other men!
Try this one on for size:
"As always we have to mention yet again for those who don't realize it: gay men do not have sex with other women!"
Not on Datalounge. Double standards at a mind-boggling nadir.
He. Is. Bisexual.
- R155, are you really that ignorant? Gay men have sex with women all the time, particularly before they come out. Haven't you listened to all the male celebrities like Lance Bass and Ricky Martin who have talked about being with women before they came out? Or any of the posters on DL who have said the same thing?
- R156, gay men do not have sex with literally hundreds of women, for pay or for free. Bisexual men do.
- Who said anything about hundreds? You said 'gay men do not have sex with women'. I was just pointed out that yes, they do. Look at all the married gay men who have fathered children with women and come out, celebrities who were with women before coming out, and men on DL who have talked about being with women before coming out.
I didn't for one moment suggest that the average gay man has sex with hundreds of women.
- [quote]Who needs his cumshots when it's straight porn... The man is in serious denial!
Part of the fantasy of straight porn is drenching the woman with cum.
- R154, have you watched the whole scene?
- The "guys in gay porn seem bored" are tiresome.
These guys are gay or bisexual. Not straight. I'm sorry that homosexuality and bisexuality in males turns you off, but, that's the truth. There are many more genuine straight men in porn, who rate truly straight, to lust after.
- "I didn't for one moment suggest that the average gay man has sex with hundreds of women."
The subject of this thread is a man who has had sex with hundreds of women. He is bisexual.
- Perhaps, R162, or perhaps he is gay. I'll wait to hear from Rocco what his sexuality is. I think he knows better than we do. He appears to be leaning towards gay based on his last interview.
- He's not gay (not straight either). He had sex with many many women.
I'm gay. I can't imagine sex with a woman just like I can't imagine sex with a dog. You need to function for sex (i.e. have an erection). Women and dogs don't give me erection.
- R164, that is your own personal sexual response. Many gay men are able to have sex with women. No one is the same.
- R165, gay, homosexual man is a person who is sexually attracted to men only, bisexual is sexually attracted to both men and women, hetrosexual is sexually attracted to women only.
So if they're sexually attracted to women enough to keep an erection, how homosexual is that?
- aren't they called bisexual. And besides why doesn't say he is bi.
- R167, true, they are bisexuals, so is Rocco, some people just can't say the B-word.
- He's not heterosexual. I know "straight" is hotter to many here, and homosexuality and bisexuality in men is gross, but I'm sorry to ruin your fantasy.
- Trolldar R165 and this thread lights up like a Christmas tree.
- Too bad it wasn't Manuel Ferrar.
- There's no need to trolldar me, idiot at R170. I've posted a lot on Rocco over the past few pages because I find the subject interesting and I remember him from straight porn.
- I remember Rocco Reed from straight porn as well because he looked gay and pinged off the charts, even when licking shaved vagina.
- How so, R173?
- Here's a more detailed video interview with Rocco where he discusses how he used to be a bartender at a gay bar and it was during that time that he began to fool around with guys . . .
- Wow, R29 certainly had this thread pegged right.
- R176, in the interview Rocco admits that he is not straight - he says he is basically bisexual. He says he is in between gay and straight.
- R176, gay-for-pay doesn't exist. He's bisexual. He's not straight or claiming to be straight in love with pussy as fucks men up the ass.
- Well, he better do a helluva lot more than just get sucked and fuck guys in his future movies--snoozefest if that is all he will do.
- "Many gay men are able to have sex with women. No one is the same."
You must have been told your whole life how ***SPECIAL*** you are! Well that is lovely for your self esteem but newsflash genius, we are all not as unique as evryone thinks they are, in fact we are more robotic and conformist than ever these days.
That being said, Rocco is either gay or bisexual and that is it. And "many" gay men have not had sex with women. Believe me.
- Arguing over the sexuality of sex workers.
- I have to give Rocco credit for saying in his new interview that "It would be silly for me to say that I'm totally straight".
Often many guys in gay porn who have sex with dozens of other guys will still claim they are 'straight' and have many gullible viewers who believe them. At least Rocco tells the truth and admits he is bisexual.
- no kidding? every scene i have watched with Rocco has lacked passion...and i suspected for a long time he was gay...
passion in their sex scenes? scott nails, johnny sinns...their passion is obvious.
james deen...will never be a fan of this guy, he is too mechanical in his scenes translation, he needs to find passion toward his on screen sex partner, watch his scenes, they are just too mechanical. its like he is thinking, well, here i am to fuck with my big cock. his cock is nice, but someone should clue him in, there is always going to be: someone wiht a bigger cock, better looking, more masculine, more stud like, smarter, better physique etc.
- Rocco's video in Men.com was pretty hot!
No, it wasn't, MEN shill.
- Hopefully Rocco was just nervous in his first gay scene and will loosen up more in the next one.
- Rocco has already started to bottom. It took, what, three weeks?
Interview with Landon Conrad: "I just did a scene with Rocco Reed for MEN.com. Rocco is a very well known performer on the straight side of porn that recently decided to perform in gay. I don't want to divulge too much about the plot, but I will say it was a really fun shoot and the sex was really hot with Rocco, making his bottoming debut with me. Can't wait for my fans to see it!"
- Rocco said in his interview above that he was going to wait a while before bottoming.
I would have thought he was going to tease the suspense out. . .
- His star power has already plummeted. Once he bottomed, he is knocked down many notches.
- It is not 1998 anymore r190. How old are you anyway?
- He can't top with men, even though he admits he likes them. So let him stay on the bottom. He topped enough with rthe girls now I want to enjoy his ass!
- I would have thought he'd wait until his 6th scene before he bottomed.
- Boring gay 4 payer. That's all.
- He's openly bisexual (for now), R195. That's all.
- Exactly. R195 is not keeping up. Rocco even said in his interview that he was basically bisexual. He said it would be ridiculous to claim he was totally straight when he is attracted to and having sex with guys.
- Yea, but "gay-for-pay" is hotter to him, R197. Many gay men really only find "gay-for-pay" attractive and do not find out gay or bisexual men attractive at all. R195 probably doesn't believe me, nor does he care. He's "straight" as far as he's concerned.
- What's happened to myvidster.com?
- I love vegetarian guys who eat meat for cash, that is so hot!
- When does Rocco's bottoming scene come out?
- He is bi for pay. They all end up living hetero lives. I mean I doubt he'll ever date a guy. Most bu guys just have some casual gay sex for fun but are really just straight when it comes don to it.
- The only woman he'll up with will be a porn star. No other woman will want this trash. Gay men, on the other hand...
- He tested positive and men in straight porn are dispensible, also a handful of girls had started refusing to work with him.
His choices were either get a proper job and work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Take it in the ass, which with the increased salary (male models in gay scenes get much more than in straight ones), need only be a couple of times a month.
- [quote]He tested positive and men in straight porn are dispensible, also a handful of girls had started refusing to work with him.
- Regarding the pay structure, male porn stars do not get more money for gay films, and per the NY Observer article of a few months ago the escorting of straight women pays more than gay escorting, but I believe you already knew that.
- Just repeating murmurs I have heard in the industry, R205. Its probably been captured on the blogs, that should be easy enough to search. Anyway, I know because I HEARD it not because I READ it.
- I still say he is more or less straight and gay 4 pay
b/c he can't get work in str8 porn.
- R207, if he tested positive, why didn't it make news, like it did for Mr. Marcus? And why would they let him perform in gay porn if he was?
R208, he is not straight. He is bisexual. He admitted it in the interview above.
- R206: Total utter bs.
A MALE actor in a straight scene at a reputable company will range between $200 and $400. Rocco was likely on the higher end of this at approx $400 depending on his negotiating of course. Reece Rideout for instance is on record as saying that he was unable to negotiate over the $300 mark.
A model in a gay scene, again with a reputable company, will likely start at $1000 and go up depending on the act, exposure, infection status etc.
That article must also have noted that the number of straight women in the market of a male escort is extremely tiny. From what I hear female sexuality very much relies on being desired and being chased. A fantasy that is no doubt slaughtered by having to pay your trick afterwards.
- R209 - Theres no such thing as male bisexual. He is a straight man with some addictions who has gone gay for pay. Tragic for him but also lucky as he can exploit the "straight-guy" fantasy so many gays have. Whatever. Next!
- R211, first, you are not an expert on sexuality. Research shows men can be bisexual, and there are millions out there, particularly in show business, who are proof of that.
Rocco himself admits he is not totally straight, and you can see he has gayface and pings anyway.
I'll have a cheeseburger and fries, please.
- Then you should have qualified your original post about Rocco's alleged HIV status "as murmurs" - instead your post at r204 CLEARLY stated it as a fact.
Once again r204/r207, be responsible.
- [quote] A model in a gay scene, again with a reputable company, will likely start at $1000 and go up depending on the act, exposure, infection status etc.
LOL! $1K is considered on the higher end for even the most reputable company these days. It's starting as low as a few hundred dollars. Even Corbin Fisher has started to slash their scene rates.
No Rocco didn't "test out" of straight porn. If he had, production would have been shut down for weeks and talent would have been quarantined since he worked regularly and the exposure would have been about 100x greater then it was with Derrick Burts last year.
The problem with straight and gay porn now is that there are too many performers and not enough work these days.
- I dont believe for one second that a man who has slept with that women and done it so convincingly as to win awards for it, is gay.
Same goes for Kurt Wilder and company, claiming to be straight after all they've done.
- R216 obviously doesn't know many straight guys.
- He is gay 4 pay, rumors were he was suddenly, for some reason, blacklisted in straight porn.
Why would one of the most popular straight male porn stars making much more money in straight porn (in terms of quantity) and getting a steady stream of work, suddenly do gay porn?
- Because he has been gay for a long time, R218, and gradually coming to terms with his sexuality and attraction to men.
One of his ex-girlfriends even said last month that she has suspected this for some time.
Did you watch the interview with him? He said he enjoyed having sex with men when he was a bartender.
- He never says that r219, he is very coy when she asks him if he ever had sex with man off camera, instead he embarrassingly admits he "fooled around" with guys before telling is he will never date a guy, he only dates women. He only fools around with guys the odd time, for money mostly likely.
He is bi 4 pay. And only self loathing fags losers would be at all interested in him.
- R220 link please where he said, "fooled around".
He's bisexual. Not straight. He's probably gay. He has gayface for days.
- R220, can you not tell that Rocco has gay face?
And did you see the comments by his former girlfriend and others in the industry who said they have suspected he was gay for years? So it's not as if this is a guy who has a reputation for being totally straight even BEFORE the gay porn switch.
On top of that, he admits he liked being fucked with strap-ons in straight porn, and is now set to bottom in gay porn.
- Here @ 0.55 & @ 1.22 he says he would never date a guy.
- R223, so he's saying he's not interested in a long-term relationship with a guy. But he's still interested in guys for sex.
Bottom line is that he is not straight, as he concedes himself.
- Rocco is def the sorta guy that probably digs trannys. I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up doing tranny porn by the end of the year.
- His gay scene nearly put me to sleep; average cock, not spark with the too similar looking skank gay porn guy.
- R225, he will end up gangbanged by trannies like that another straight porn star
- He is a typical insufferable homophobic bisexual.
- [quote]He is a typical insufferable homophobic bisexual.
- He is, R229.
- He is probably not even bi, Bi-4-$ more like.
- R227 which pornstar are you speaking of? I saw that scene, Rocco and that other guy seemed dull: Rocco looked awkward fucking that guy and that guy was fake moaning to the point I got irritated instead of turned on.
It was weird and a disappointed... even Zeb Atlas was more interested in dick than this Rocco guy.
- Does the allusion that he's "straight" make him that much more appealing?
- If only Voodoo would do the same. Now that would be news!
- Somebody answer R223 please.
- It was his first time with a guy on screen, R232. Give him some time to warm up. He'll probably enjoy bottoming more . . .
- R233 not R223.
- R232, don't remember his name. He did shitloads of straight porn then just before retiring did tranny gangbang movie (as a bottom bitch) and then a bisexual scene.
- Nacho, R238?
- ChristianXXX AKA Maxx Diesel?
- Uh, watch the video again r223. That's not what he says at all.
He specifically says he doesn't know if he would ever date a guy, and he would never say that he would never do it, although he doesn't foresee it, but never say never. He also says he's "in the middle" of being gay and straight (ie, bi).
- Screencaps from Rocco's SECOND gay porn scene:
- This time he kisses. Can we presume next time he will suck cock, and the time after that he will bottom?
- Rocco sucks cock in new ORGY scene:
- SO shit, that in gay porn a model sucking dick is now a big deal. Gay is so shit.
- R245, he's in the middle of a big transition.
Don't forget that 3 months ago he was in straight porn
- He should have stayed there. I don't think anyone cares anyway, his first scene was just a huge dud, he missed his chance to excite gay porn watchers.
- Screencaps from latest scene:
- Rocco Reed makes his bottoming Debut!
- Rocco presents his hole!
- Second bottoming scene ....looks fairly hot ...just a trailer
- With Colby 'gay for pay' Jansen, no less. I don't get the big deal about Rocco - he's average looking, and kind of a dull performer.
- R252, the 'big deal' is that Rocco was a major straight porn star who went into gay porn. Almost unprecedented.
That crossover stuff is TOTALLY unprecedented.
- R254, that was gay to straight.
- OK, "a major straight porn star who [italic]openly[/italic] went into gay porn."
- In his latest video, Rocco is a very enthusiastic bottom, and he looks utterly gorgeous doing it.
- Rocco was great in straight porn, but he's horrible in the gay films he's appeared in. It's funny how he's proven to be such a dud despite the accolades for his straight work.
- R258 CAN you possibly be gay and not see how luscious he is?
- Rocco is very attractive and has a GREAT butt. He need to kiss more.
- Rocco certainly didn't hold out very long before becoming a bottom.
- Colby Jansen is gay for pay?
- Probably just gay, R263.
- R262, do you have inside info that he hasn't been a bottom for years?
- Colby says he's bisexual; he's married to some straight porn starlet.
- Actually, Colby is 'married' to a tranny, Gia Darling.
- [quote] [R262], do you have inside info that he hasn't been a bottom for years?
I think he meant as a porn performer
- he must be sick of pussy by now...
- Do you mean because as a straight porn star he had sex with hundreds of women, R269?
- He's not a real gay. He doesn't lick-a-the-ass.
- Colby would be hot without those tatts
- [quote]Actually, Colby is 'married' to a tranny, Gia Darling.
No, they're actually married -- Gia is post-op, although her claim to porn fame was being a shemale.
- Isn't Colby from Canada? I heard he was a gogo boy in Toronto.
- Rocco has now been fucked by about 3 or 4 guys on film.
- If only Brian Pumper did dude porn......
- after all these threads all of you are saying the same thing about rocco?! but what ive actulay heard that he is bi-sexual!as he not only does he love pussy , but he also likes cock!
- I just illegally downloaded all his gay porn and not once did he lick-a-the-ass or get his butt licked.
And he doesn't make out. He kisses a guy but does NOT use his tongue.
He's a real fake homo.
- R278, not all gay guys are into the same things.
What we DO know is that Rocco has now been fucked by more than one guy AND he has sucked cock.
I'd say that's pretty gay so far.
- so what your saying is , is that he is just a homo?! my girlfriend has seen his pornos and when i said that hes doing gay porn she said that there is no way hes doing that haha and she wants to know why?! and all the answers she has seen on this site are all completely different! so whats the real answer? is he str8? gay or bisexual?!
- and why does he do gay porn
- He's a sex worker! His sexuality is immaterial.
- I remember first seeing Colby Jansen as 'Kelly' in an Active Duty video a few years back. He's exactly my type.
- r283- I've been following Active Duty for years and don't ever recall a guy named Kelly let alone Colby Jansen in any of their videos/live webcasts.
But he's my ideal man too.
- He's a fake homo all right. He's a bottom cause it's easier. You don't have to do anything but lay there and think of England.
- Did he ever eat pussy in his str8 films? That is you know who is str8 or str8 for pay, like Rocco or Matt Ramsey who is known in the str8 porn world as Peter North. Matt did a lot of gay porn, big bottom, before shoving his massive cock up a lot of pussy. But I never saw his eat it.
- The video is a few years old, R284, and it's the only video I've ever seen him in. I can't remember exactly what all he did - I think he just got oral. It was one of those 'group' ones. It was a few years before I ever saw him in anything again. I'm pretty sure the name they called him is Kelly. The video was on AEBN.
- Colby Jansen worked for Amateur Straight Guys as Kelley, not Active Duty.
- Right - ASG. I knew it was one of them.
- I just downloaded many of these clips to catch up. Sorry, but if there was ever an argument for the existence of gay-for-pay, it's here. Rocco couldn't come off as less interested in these sex scenes if he tried. And yes, R286, I've seen some of his straight vids and he most certainly has no problem eating pussy! (he eats pussy much better than he sucks cock, which comes as no surprise)
- He is lackluster
- Oh. My!
- Rocco bottoms yet again in a new scene with Topher Di Maggio (who has his own thread here somewhere:)
- Whoops. If that link doesn't work, try here:
- I think he's hot. Love that he's just totally pigging out on cock now.
- It certainly has raised a few eyebrows in the straight porn industry since not too long ago he was having sex with women, and now he has basically come out as gay.
- He isn't gay he is gay 4 pay, he straight maybe a bit bisexual. But fundamentally he is straight.
- And you know that how exactly r297?
- R297, Rocco is not only in gay porn, but he is bottoming now for multiple guys.
That's far from Jeff Stryker types who only topped and rarely even sucked cock.
- Because he was a straight porn star, who suddenly was blacklisted reportedly after an argument with his studio. Then he does gay porn very badly, OH! and he says he is straight.
- R300, Rocco does not say he is straight anymore. He has basically said he is bi and hinted it could become more than that.
And there were gay rumors around him for years in straight porn, as his ex-girlfriend recently said.
- Rocco takes yet ANOTHER cock in his ass today.
This time he is fucked by Donny Wright:
- I think it's kind of sweet how he's discovered his true calling as a receptacle for cock, cock, and more cock.
- The title of this thread is very misleading, but that aside, I think we may have a Leo Giamani on our hands here, not in the sense that their personalities are similar but in the sense that they're hot and take a good photo, but aren't exactly the most exciting performer.
- R303, at the end of his straight porn career last year it's almost as if Rocco was hinting that he was about to changeover to gay porn since he let several women fuck him with a strapon.
- I think he's unbelievably beautiful when he gets fucked.
- Any video in particular, R306?
- New this week - Rocco has sex with yet another guy. Sucks uncut cock and bottoms:
- Only an idiot would believe that an actual straight man would have gay sex on camera for money.
- Rocco your my favourite porn star.. been watching for years... seeing your mouth on a big cock and a bigger one in your ass...is amazingly hot...you convinced me to try it...keep up the great work...big fan
- Rocco must be making a video every single day. They're everywhere, and he's usually being delightedly fucked by a big cock. The one I just saw also had him getting pissed on. This is no timid toe-in-the-water foray into gaydom for our Rocco.
- [quote]The one I just saw also had him getting pissed on.
Hot! Is that the new one with Andrew Stark?
- Sweetheart, he is a gay 4 pay whore, maybe a bit bisexual. But he only dates women off camera.
- He is back doing straight porn too, Also he said he is leaving porn soon to marry his fiancee.
- LOL silly gays, he was playin yas. U guys are so lame. No wonder straight guys use the word gay for lame.
- [quote]Only an idiot would believe that an actual straight man would have gay sex on camera for money.
Bitch, please. Rocco is a TEXTBOOK case of gay-for-pay. He's doing gay porn for the same reason every other straight guy does gay porn: it pays a lot more and he's not completely repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man (and can use his imagination enough to fake it on camera, just as millions of closeted gay men do when having sex with their wives).
- Rocco Reed is gay. Call it gay-for-pay; call it straight-for-pay. Rocco is gay.
- [quote]He's doing gay porn for the same reason every other straight guy does gay porn...
This made me laugh.
- He is bi. It seems like he is getting buffer.
- well he can't get wood at all. I think he has no interest in gay sex. It's all about the money,
- [quote]Bitch, please. Rocco is a TEXTBOOK case of gay-for-pay. He's doing gay porn for the same reason every other straight guy does gay porn: it pays a lot more and he's not completely repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man (and can use his imagination enough to fake it on camera, just as millions of closeted gay men do when having sex with their wives).
I'm still laughing that people think gay porn is paying so much money!
- I'm am laughing at gullible gay porn fans who still believe in the Gay for Pay Myth.
- Considering that Rocco has now been fucked by several guys and is even getting them to piss on him, it's amusing now to look back at those above who claimed he was still straight, isn't it?
- Rocco Reed with Monica Rise.
- Look at his cute little butt pounding away!
- He looks better now than when he crossed over
- [quote]is even getting them to piss on him
Can you let us know which videos this occurred in?
- lol, what r327 said, please
- I really like how easy going he comes across.
His interview with Johnny Rapid from last month was fun.
- There isn't much Rocco won't do...
- Wow! I remember that guy from Corbin Fisher(??)
- R327/R328, the answer has been posted by R330 at the video preview:
Tales Of The John Part 1
Rocco Reed , Andrew Stark
- Ok I think sexuality is more fluid than we are told and I used to make fun of people who call gay porn stars who regularly get loads up the ass 'straight' but Rocco CANNOT get hard and seems to have no real interest in gay sex even when getting fucked (and i'm sure even when he is getting 'pissed on').
Even though at this point he's probably had more sex with guys than me, he's obviously hetero (well more accurately "heteroflexible"). As hot as the concept of a straight porn actor going gay is, he's just a whore and a bag of meat getting paid to have sex he clearly doesn't even enjoy. Dull. dull. dull.
Is Rocco to first gay4pay porn star to actually LIE about being not straight? Cause a limp dick doesn't lie, sorry queens. Show me ONE clip when he is hard and looks like he is getting off.
- R333, you are exceptionally gullible if you believe that. You will believe anything, dude,
- R333, Rocco says in the interview above that he is basically bisexual. He doesn't use that word but he says it would be silly to say he is totally straight considering he has sex with men.
- I want him to do more piss videos.
- R333 needs glasses. Rocco is hard as a rock in the scene where he's getting fucked (he's sitting on Stark's dick) - right before the piss scene.
- This is my first post here!
I'm glad someone made a thread on this! I'm in love with Rocco Reed! I hope more of will talk about this some more!
- What do you like the most about Rocco, R338?
- Have he and Johnny Rapid ever fucked?
- R339 I'm Johan. I'm attracted to him physically.He's not exactly handsome handsome,he's a little bit handsome but that's enough for me.
And yes,because he's a "straight" guy. I know I'm going to get a lot of heat here,but I'm really attracted to that.He's straight personality wise although he does have a lot of the typical straight white young guy thing going on which I'm not exactly pleased about.You know? Calling male friends bro,hommie etc.
I'm,I guess,unhealthily obsessed with Rocco.Think about him everyday.Fantasizing about him.Twitter stalk him.Reading his blog posts on his old abandoned MySpace account.Closely watching his gay scenes.
- R341 They've already done a scene together. It's not out yet.
- R322 Gay for pay does exist.Maybe not to the extent that it appears to be but it does exist.Straight men have had gay sex for money and vice versa for gays.
- R301 Those tweets from his porn co-workers were jokes. One of them,Asa Akira,was his ex-fiancee.
- R252 Exactly!!! I too was shocked when I found out. I only heard about Rocco Reed last year even though I watch lots of straight porn,I had never came across any of his scenes.
- R227 That was Kurt Lockwood. He retired then came back and did that I think.
- R210 Yes,on average today,gay porn still pays more. Gay porn has always paid men more than straight porn. The gap was wider a few years back. Today,men in straight porn make from $150 to 450$ a scene. I think for the girls they start out at around $600 and above.
Porn star Katja Kassin said on her twitter account recently that she makes $1000 per scene.But Katja is an established porn star.
Since Rocco is an established star and an exclusive with MEN.com,I won't be surprised to learn that he makes 4 figures per scene.
- R202 I think so too. He's a disjunctive bisexual it seems. Sex with men only,not love.
- R220 I too am disappointed that he was coy when asked about that. I mean,on the one hand I think I can understand that because he's with a straight men crowd but on the other,it seems silly because he's on camera HAVING SEX with men.It's like by being coy,he's saying see I'm not gayyyy,but then people can see him doing the act.
- R106 I wonder who those tweeters were : straight guys or gays angry about the whole g4p thing?
- Johan, just judging by your posts on this thread - GET A LIFE!
- Johan is a crazed stalker. Yikes.
- R353 Yes,I have already said in a previous post that I have an unhealthy obsession with RR. I like him!
- Johan: who else do u like in porn?
- I don't find him very attractive, but he seems like a nice dude.
- I would love to eat the peanuts out of Rocco's shit.
- How come we don't have to register to post in Datalounge?
The previous poster is NOT me.
- I want Rocco to eat a BIG taco with lots of beans and sit on my face.
- R356 Yawn.......
- I want to see Rocco doing another piss scene - one is not enough. We need more.
- Rocco needs to gargle piss. For enough money, he probably will.
- I want to see Rocco doing the pissing next time.
- I wish he didn't get involved in fetish and nasty stuff. Ruined his image.
- Antonio Aguilera is newest straight porn star to bang dudes on camera.
- R364, it's pretty mild so far. What's the problem with it?
- BREAKING NEWS : MAJOR ROCCO REED UPDATES
Rocco Reed films a VERY racist porn video to fulfill a fantasy of his
then COMES OUT AS STRAIGHT
then announces a move to North Carolina to be a CROSSFIT trainer (when in reality he has some major fat rolls around his gut)!!!!
- Here are scenes from the RACIST, EVIL PORN VIDEO
nsfw, of course
- MEN.com deals with rough scenes. he was always tepid at best there.
he is the ver one and only pron guy who I will not regret ever seeing again.
- Rocco bottoms for four hung black guys? Is this what actors mean when they refer to "stretching"?
- ' I would also like to state that I am not or never have been gay, just an adult performer."
Yes, god forbid anyone get that idea! Douche.
- Rocco Reed’s brief (yet way too long) stint in gay porn was one of the most cynical and boner-killing stunts I’ve seen in an industry full of stunts (but at least it helped put me to sleep), and mercifully his time has come to an end. In a letter to AVN sent today (the same day as the release of his racist prison gangbang scene), the overly spray-tanned and perpetually limp-dicked gay-for-payer writes that he’s retiring to “start other business ventures,” which probably means he’s going to do what he’s been hinting at for months and become a full time Crossfit instructor (but with his butterball body, why would anyone take exercise advice from him?).
Male performer Rocco Reed has decided to retire from performing in adult movies. In a statement sent to AVN, Reed said he felt it was time to pursue other business opportunities. “I would like to state that my time in the adult industry in every aspect has now come to an end,” Reed said. “I will no longer be living in the Los Angeles area and I’m taking the step to start other business ventures.
Oh, and just to make things clear, Rocco Reed goes on to make one more clarification:
I would also like to state that I am not or never have been gay, just an adult performer.
I’m not sure who should be more insulted: Rocco’s pathetic gay fans or other porn stars who actually are performers.
I am retiring not because of any other reason than it’s time to move on. Thanks.
- So he gets fucked by 4 black cocks and then decides to retire? Disappointing. Sounds like he was just warming up. Why leave now?
- Some of you are vile racists
- Rocco Reed can say he is not gay just as I can say that I'm not gay.
The facts remain: I'm gay. And so is Rocco.
- r376, the evidence is that Rocco is bisexual, not gay.
- He is absolutely heterosexual. Don't ruin it for me or the rest of the creepy porn addicts on Datalounge. Gay men are disgusting. I prefer my men who fuck men to be the straightest, straight in the room.
- Rocco gets fucked by 4 guys in one scene and then says he isn't gay?
How many straight guys do you know who do that?
- He is bi, not gay.
- I'm of the philosophy that everyone is bisexual or sexually fluid and flexible.... but Rocco Reed hasn't shown even one instance of being turned on when he's in a scene with a guy. Did he have a hard on even ONCE in a gay scene?
He's just a hetero whore wanting the cash probably for a drug habit, one of the worst performers I've ever seen. We shouldn't be giving him any attention at all, he is terrible at what he does and he's not even that hot. Sloppy body, bright fake tan, greasy skin.
Rocco is so bad he makes me miss the days of Leo Giamani.
- Gay porn pays less than straight porn. If Rocco were looking for money, he would have stuck with straight porn.
Rocco is gay. And in denial. And he's lying when he says he's not gay.
- For men, gay porn pays more than straight porn, R382. Although, it's not very much even in gay porn. The money is in escorting. Rocco would have charged a premium, though, as Men plays on self-loathers subscribing to see 'straight guys' getting fucked. As do Corbin Fisher and Sean Cody.
- he's not straight, he's not gay, he's not bi, he's a mess.
- Some of you clearly haven't been reading this thread in its entirety. To summarize:
1) Rocco never "came out as gay," and he announced at the *beginning* of his venture into gay porn that he was only doing it for the money and would be exiting the business when he was done.
2) I'm not linking it, but even a cursory Google search will reveal Rocco's real name and Facebook link. Yes, he is indeed a CrossFit trainer and has been for years. He's also done numerous marathons, triathlons and Ironman competitions. The "roll of fat" around his belly is genetic, period. Why he didn't ever get it lipo'd, I don't know (maybe because in straight porn it didn't particularly matter).
3) It is fucking ridiculous to assume that HE was the one who came up with the "black prison gangbang" idea, or that whoever did it is "racist." In case it wasn't *painfully* obvious from all the DL threads salivating about hookups with "thug" Dominicans/Latinos and black men, a lot of guys have a fetish for that kind of thing. A fetish is NOT AT ALL the same thing as being "racist."
4) As for his performances -- I've seen most of them at this point, albeit not the prison gangbang -- he did much better than I expected for a straight guy. Instead of taking the easy way out and bottoming all the time, he topped in a majority of them and managed to stay hard for impressive lengths of time (longer than many GAY porn stars can, actually, though in their case they usually have limpdick due to all the drugs they're one). He also managed in at least several cases to shoot his load while getting fucked, an impressive feat for a straight guy.
Anyway, i don't know why he decided to move to North Carolina, of all places, but I wish him well.
- R385 - Rocco is from North Carolina.
Regarding "he was only doing it for the money" is absurd. There is no money in gay porn anymore.
- [quote]There is no money in gay porn anymore.
Per DataLounge rumor, never mind that it makes vastly more sense for him to do only a handful of gay films after HUNDREDS of straight porn flicks for the money, instead of "suddenly discovering his sexuality after banging every chick in the San Fernando Valley." Also, I think it's safe to say that the going rate for a very well-known straight porn model going into gay porn is SUBSTANTIALLY higher than the average rate for gay stars in general.
- LOLOLOL, tell us, exactly how much do you think/know/estimate that "SUBSTANTIALLY higher than the average rate for gay stars in general" IS EXACTLY?
You do know the list of "straight" porn stars with gay porn appearance AFTER they hit is big goes way beyond flabby Rocco Reed? The list includes the much-better-looking Carlo Carrera, Criss Stokes, Kevin Roche, etc.
He is not unique; but once his performances were finally released, he was so not worthy of the attention.
- He sure sucks a lot of cock and gets fucked a lot for a straight guy.
- hmmmmm. check this out:
- He was horrible. His only hook was that he was previously in straight porn. There are gay performers who are much hotter and much better to watch too.
- This isn't news, asshole.
- What is R392 referring to?
- He seems very bored and over it all plus he just gives off a huge jerk vibe in interviews.
- [quote]He also managed in at least several cases to shoot his load while getting fucked, an impressive feat for a straight guy.
He's not straight, you idiot. That's why.
- He also has major gayface - haven't you noticed that?
And what R385 also failed to mention is that Rocco admitted in interviews that he was obviously not totally straight if he was having sex with guys!
R385 also forgot to mention that Rocco's ex-girlfriend even said she had heard gay rumors about him for years.
- [quote]Rocco admitted in interviews that he was obviously not totally straight if he was having sex with guys!
R396. You're right. I read the interview when Rocco came out of the closet--sort of. Even if not totally. He admitted not being totally straight.
- He also says in that interview that he's done sexual things with guys OFF CAMERA.
- I don't even believe Rocco Reed is bisexual. Rocco Reed is gay. Now he wants out of the business and wants to say he was only doing it with guys for the money. He's full of crap. All Rocco Reed is doing is going back into the gay closet.
- He is bisexual
- Rocco Reed is a big ol' homo. He'll never touch another woman.
- Don't forget that towards the end of his straight porn career he was getting fucked by women with a strapon.
- SO long, dude
- He sure seems to like to kiss in the porn clips I've seen.
I think he's hot.
- [quote]I don't even believe Rocco Reed is bisexual. Rocco Reed is gay.
Um ... no. He is straight. After 500 or so films where he busts bitches pussies and assholes nonstop, he "retired" with a dozen or so gay scenes. It is not the least bit implausible that a) he would get paid a shitload for "going gay" and b) he's enough of a professional, after 500+ straight pornos, to get it hard and shoot his load regardless of who his partner is.
I swear, some of you are so desperate to believe the straight-to-gay meme it's fucking pathetic...
- You seem pretty desperate yourself, r405. Why is it such a bug deal to you to paint Reed as "totally straight"?
- Trolldar r405 desperate and pathetic.
- His cock was always a limp noodle.
- I liked him. :( I was hoping Ada Killian would fuck him like a little bitch.
So he quit gay porn or he's just moving on to another studio?
- R405, Rocco had sex with guys not only on screen, but admitted he did so off screen. His own ex-girlfriend said she had heard rumors about him for years.
On top of that he has gay face and definitely pings. Who knows exactly what his sexuality is. He may not be totally gay, but he's not totally straight either.
- uh, we call that "bisexual," dude.
- That's a possibility, R411, but who knows? It's complicated.
- Yeah, but the evidence of him having sex with women and men (many, many) is solid. We call that bisexual.
- He isn't bi, he never got hard on screen, he was boring and useless at gay sex. He was just playin you, like every hot straight guy plays ugly gay losers for money.
- How can you say he never gets hard on screen. He fucks a couple of guys (hard to do not being hard).
The haters have principles, until a straight guy hits on them, and then it's on.
- [quote]Rocco had sex with guys not only on screen, but admitted he did so off screen.
No, he didn't. He made the absolute vaguest of allusions to having "experimented," most likely said only to titillate the gay male fans he was about to start trying to appeal to. (Clearly, it worked in at least one case.)
[quote]On top of that he has gay face and definitely pings.
He neither has gay face nor does he "ping" in the slightest. You are confusing reality with wishful thinking and probably need psychiatric help here.
[quote]How can you say he never gets hard on screen. He fucks a couple of guys (hard to do not being hard).
Yes, that's called Cialis and jerking it immediately before penetration. And if you've watched more than a handful of pornos, you should know that the top can continue to fuck the bottom even half-limp if the bottom has loosened up enough.
- Rocco said in a youtube interview that he has a dildo with a suction cup located on the wall of his shower to pleasure himself each day.
- R416, I notice you didn't address the matter of Rocco's own ex-girlfriend saying she's heard gay rumors about him for years.
- R416, you are one of those pathetic gay guys who think that straight dudes actually have sex with dudes in porn. There are very few currently gullible people like you who still believe in the old discredited gay for pay myth. Even kids don't believe guys who sex with dudes on camera are actually straight.
- Holy shit r416 you are obsessed! Pathetic cunt.
- "Yes, that's called Cialis and jerking it immediately before penetration. And if you've watched more than a handful of pornos, you should know that the top can continue to fuck the bottom even half-limp if the bottom has loosened up enough."
I agree that this could be the case, but r414 says that Rocco's never had a hard-on on screen, which is wrong.
Unless you saw him pop a pill before shooting, then you're only guessing. But, in every scene I've seen Rocco do a guy, he's had a hard-on and seems to be enjoying it.
- r420, you are willing to believe that is far-fetched the reason he had sex with multiple men on camera, instead the more likely reason the overwhelming majority of people would think is the case, ie, he is into dudes. Keep in mind he didn't just do some vanilla softcore sex scenes with dozens of males; he was getting pounded by males on camera.
- Do we have another straight porn star who did gay porn and has stayed straight?
Besides Matt Ramsey.
- Ramsey/Peter North is bisexual. He also has gayvoice.
- Some industry people are saying online that Rocco is trade as well.
- Trade what?
Peter North did a couple of gay movies in his younger days (mostly bottomed - like Rocco) and then was either disgusted with the gay industry or whose contract was up and left the gay world (like Rocco).
If Peter North was really gay, he would have stayed in gay pron since he would have made money ("You eat good ass.")
- Rocco is bi
- North is not straight, and it's obvious.
- Hasn't Rocco returned to South Carolina yet? He sure looks like he is eating enough to fit right into that state.
- Rocco is the hottest guy in gay porn. Period.
Tomorrow it'll be someone else.
- Hi Rocco @r430 !!!!
- He is very far from the hottest. I am not attracted to him.
- R429, I think he's from North Carolina.
And as for North/Ramsey, he is bi. Straight guys don't get fucked bareback by huge cocks (such as on top of a desk in "The Bigger The Better").
- OP, you are an asshole to care about this topic.
- r433, If that's the barometer,then Rocco who just got fucked by a jail filled with black guy is the Paul Lynne of straight porn stars.
- I often wondered is (or was) there any straight porn actor who`s PRIVATELY bi,and maybe in a relationship with a man. That may be a bit far-fetched but it would be interesting.
- Rocco Reed's twitter page. I love the photos.
- Remember when he was on that episode of The Golden Girls?
- Doesn't look like he's posted on Twitter since November.
- You've never seen Peter North with a cock in his mouth.
- But we've seen him orgasming over it in his ass. He's at least bi.
- But even Rocco, who people think is slumming it gay has had many cocks in his mouth. If Peter North was at least bi, he would have done more than the anal stuff. Male anal is part of straight sex more than we think.
- Just because a guy doesn't suck cock on film doesn't mean he isn't gay.
Katherine Kelly Lang's son was fucked in the ass for Sean Cody last year, but he didn't suck cock in the scene. You could certainly tell he's gay.
- A new video of Rocco as a fireman is out. Still gorgeous.
- [quote]R416, you are one of those pathetic gay guys who think that straight dudes actually have sex with dudes in porn.
R419, you are one of those pathetic oldergays who think that all straight men are automatically repulsed by the mere thought of gay male sex, and thus assume they hate gays and couldn't even fathom the concept of having sex with another dude -- all the while willfully forgetting that millions upon millions of closeted gay men have sex with their wives each night. It also helps feed your delusion that all those stats about gays comprising only 3% or 4% of the population must be false, and more like 20%, 30%, 40% or, hell, even 50% or more of the total global male population is secretly lusting for the homosex, never mind that such a concept defies one of the most basic precepts of procreation (that most of a given species must be hetero-oriented in order to continue *propagating* said species). So sad...
- Link please, R445
- here you go, r447
- Thanks, R448.
- Has he really retired from gay porn?
- R445, that ain't a new video
- Well, it finally popped up on the free sites. So, it's new to me.
I don't like these group videos with Rocco. Rocco should be the star of his own scenes.
- He is bi. Move on, dudes.
- He's a guy, Not the People's princess
- So, what's going on in the world of Rocco and his bisexual cock?
- Why does Rocco Reed always have the same cheesy deer-in-headlights look? He's not sexy and a pretty lousy porn performer.
- I think Rocco is hot. In all the scenes, the sex is unplanned and spontaneous. He's never "with a boyfriend," which I think is hot.
- What has Rocco been up to to?
- Not attracted to him
- He's like a gay James Deen.
- So, he said he was never really gay?
- But he is not hot, so who cares?
- So, is this ****STILL BREAKING**** or ****BREAKING AGAIN****?
- If it ain't breaking, don't fix it.
- All the porn sites that had his clips are now no longer showing the clips. Dang.
- Found a couple. Not one of his best, but nice to have.