- Yeah..he's definitely cute in a dorky kind of way. He comes off very real and down to earth. I like it.
- Is it odd that a gay man should remind me so much of a beaver?
- I think his husband Scott is hotter.
- Scott is adorable, but not when his smiles bare his teeth. You can tell he smiles with his lips together for that very reason.
- His husband is hot! Their relationship is totally open, and John makes full use of his license to slut around, right?
- He's fucking creepy and obnoxious. My British friends immediately switch to another channel whenever he's on.
- Yes. Had'em both. Seperately. They knew
- He and Scott are hot. I always wondered if those photos (NOT the hotdog bun) were real. Someone had a manhunt one I think??
- R7, what were they like in bed?
- Scott has a much bigger cock than JB. It's known around London.
- R8 post 'em and we will judge.
- Scott more dominant. JB poses. Both are great.
- I'd hate to be stuck in a lift with him but John Barrowman has done a huge amount towards improving public perception of gays in the UK.
He's totally unapologetic about who he is, he's over the top and in some ways stereotypical, but he's always himself, and he's adored by grannies and kids in equal numbers.
Of course the gays are sniffy, but then he's not the right kind of gay, he's too in your face, he's too camp, he's too American.
At times he has been totally overexposed here. I think at one point the BBC One Saturday evening schedule had his kids show, followed by the Andrew Lloyd Webber talent show, followed by Doctor Who followed by something followed by the results of the talent show.
But he is who he is, he works a lot and doesn't moan about it, he loves to entertain and he's good looking with a big cock.
- SOAP THREAD ALERT!
WEBMASTER, TAKE THE DILDO OUT OF YOUR ASS AND PUT DOWN THE METH PIPE!
DO YOUR JOB!
The daytime emmy thread is OF COURSE just a thread about SOAPS, we knew that would happen!
Also the "Freddy Smith Improv Night" thread is a SOAP THREAD
The "Chandler Massey or Chad Duell" thread is also a SOAP THREAD.
Come on, webbie. Stop being such a lazy cunt, already and get rid of these assholes.
- More John and Scott sex details please.
- He's a bit hard to take. Like most actors, he craves attention constantly, but he takes that to an even more insane degree than most of them.
- Anyone had him?
- Pictures, details, rumors, anything...John Barrowman is a god. I want to see and read as much as I can. Imagine being plowed by him, what could be better.
- Mmmm, he's so gorgeous - and nice too!
- I like the American version, Matt Bomer, better.
But I wouldn't kick John out of my bed.
- Barrowman ranks right up there with Randy Harrison, in my list of desirable gay men. His husband is right there with him too.
- I've always liked that man. He just seems to have a super sweet disposition.
- I really like John B. ... but Scott sure has a lot to put up with.
- I've seen them out and about together and they seem very happy - lots of laughing and little looks between them. Super sexy - and super sex I'm sure!
- John and his husband 'shopping' in Target - you try, you buy!
- Shame he had his teeth fixed in North America.
- For me, Barrowman and hubby are the first two Gay saints. I adore them both.
- they seem very happy; from Johns twitter account
- Scott is even hotter than John!
- Still a hottie
- Another gorgeous photo
- His former co-star from Central Park West (Justin Lazard) has found religion and now is a MAJOR fundie.
Guess that is why Justin's career went down the tubes.
- John would be hotter with a ball gag in his pie hole
- SCOTT IS HOT AS HELL!!
But isn't John a total whore? Didn't someone post on another thread that they saw him getting gangbanged in a bathhouse?
- Where is he flying with Colton Haynes?
- R38, filming Arrow in Vancouver.
- I'd gangbang him
- R35, Justin's career went down the tubes after his arrest for indecent exposure and public masturbation at a park in Lakeport, CA. His lawyer claimed that he was not in the right frame of mind at the time as he was having a then undiagnosed bipolar episode.
- Justin is a complete fundie now a la Kirk Cameron.
- Can two people make a gangbang? Is that an existential question?
- I would say that for group sex to be a gangbang, there has to be a "waiting in line" aspect.
So that would mean a group of five, minimum: one to get fucked, one to do the fucking, and two for the fuckee to stimulate orally at once.
It's rather impractical for three dicks to be orally serviced simultaneously, so the fifth person tends to wait their turn for an orifice.
- Here Scott & John singing in Cardiff.
- John Barrowman's 40-load weekend:
- [quote]John Barrowman News @Team_Barrowman willaaaahh's photo 6:41pm - 6 Apr 13
- [quote]Team Barrowman News Team_Barrowman coltonlhaynes's photo 6:41pm - 6 Apr 13
- I'm listening to him talk in that Forbidden Planet video interview on the first page of this thread. He's so masculine, it's like he's not even gay at all! I love him! Would do.
- This makes me miss Torchwood. Well, the first three seasons anyway.
- [quote]This makes me miss Torchwood. Well, the first three seasons anyway.
When Ianto was still alive... *sob*
- For some reason, I find the photo at R47 to be very hot.
- JB (and friends) at Calgary Con
[quote]I found my brother. 12 years since Titans.
- [quote]Brotherly Love Casper and Me.
- [quote]#torchwood on our way to @ctvcalgary full day today.
- [quote]On the parade
- [quote]Parade time
- [quote]The dodos
- [quote]Eve loves older men
- [quote]OMG fanboy fantastic... Fanfiction away everyone.
- His recording of "Miss Otis Regrets (She's Unable To Lunch Today)" is the best anyone has ever done. He outdoes versions by Ella Fitzgerand, Ethel Waters, Cole Porter, Bette Middler, Nat King Cole, and Fred Astaire.
It's on my iPod. I don't have a link for it.
- He opened his big mouth and that's why he's not taking part in Doctor Who's 50th anniversary. The suits at the BBC are really fed up with him. He'd better be careful or panto at Christmas might be his only option.
- I thought he was British. Why does he have an American accent?
- R66, Barrowman has dual British-American citizenship and is bidialectal.
- Check out John Barrowman from the Friday Night Project on Youtube. It's a five part British show.
- Born in Glasgow, he grew up in Illinois following his family's emigration to the U.S. Encouraged by his high school teachers, Barrowman studied performing arts at the U.S. International University in San Diego before landing the role of Billy Crocker in Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" at London's West End.
- I want to like him but something just repels me. I find Cheyenne Jackson immensely more likeable for some reason. And hotter.
- Here's a YouTube link to JB's version of Miss Otis Regrets.
- That version of "Miss Otis Regrets" is just ok. Barrowman has a nice voice, a serviceable voice, a pleasant theatre voice. But his version, sung seriously with no biting, clever or sardonic delivery at ALL (intentionally so, for effect) falls flat. It diffuses every bit of the humor of the lyrics. Which was not what he was going for. It is clear WHAT he was going for but it doesn't work here. At least not to raise this performance to the level of the greats.