- Charlie, no contest.
- Charlie! Emilio seemed so bland, Charlie had flava. Didn't age well though, did he.
- I remember having a major hard-on for Charlie when he 'roided up for "Hot Shots Part Deux".
- Their other brother is very unfortunate looking.
- I think its a dead heat. Damn i wanted to have a sucking fucking fest in the 80s and 90s with both of them.
- Emilio for me. Charlie has always grossed me out...which is weird because I love dark hair.
- Emilio had the nice, stocky body and big bulge. His thighs were also nice and thick. There's a scene in The Breakfast Club when Emilio, Anthony Michael Hall and Alley Sheedy are lounging on a couch and talking, and his thighs are just massive. They also get nicely displayed in a scene from St. Elmo's Fire when he comes home and starts chatting with Andrew McCarthy.
- Chrlie was a pencil neck with narrow shoulders who always had an eye for whores. Both of them were assholes, Emilio having the added detriment of being pretentious('Wisdom').
- I always thought Emilio seemed more grounded than Charlie. Were there any stories about him going wild back in the day?
- Definitely Emilio. Hot, beefy body. Charlie always looked like an insurance salesman. Ugh.
Bengali in Platforms
- Emilio - all the way!
- Emilio's thighs @ the 1:16 mark
- Emilio's thighs in the Breakfast Club couch scene
- Fun thread!!
- Ramon Estevez is like a hybrid of Charlie and Emilio
- All of Martin's boys resemble him, but it's uncanny how much Emilio looks like his dad.
Young Marty Sheen
- None of them were as beautiful as Martin.
- Emilio looked like he smelled of bologna
- Charlie, especially in Ferris Bueller
- Hell yes, R19.
- Hell yes again R19 As the bad boy - so beautiful. No contest. Emilio leaves me cold.
- Charlie smells like burned aluminum foil and queef.
- The answer: Neither could ever hold a candle to how hot their father was when he was younger.
- Another vote for Charlie.
- So that's 8 for Charlie, 4 for Emilio, one dead-heat and a couple of misc.
Next question--who do you think has the bigger dick?
- Emilio, for all the previous reasons stated, especially the beefiness.
- Emilio was better looking, but Charlie aged better
- [quote]None of them were as beautiful as Martin.
This. Still hotter than the kids.
- Another vote for Charlie. It's the charisma and acting talent that gives him the edge.
- [quote]Charlie aged better
You're kidding, right?
- Charlie always had a wild look in his eyes as if he wasn't quite right.
- Emilio's showed butt in films before. Not sure if Charlie has.
- Rob Lowe
- Charlie was stunningly handsome when he was younger. Of course he looks like shit now, drugs and booze tend to do that.
- [quote]Charlie was stunningly handsome when he was younger
Indeed he was
- I've always liked Emilio better.
- Joe Estevez is the perfect blending of the two.
- Emilio's rockin' bod in The Breakfast Club
- Larry Lester's buns...
- All these pictures of the Estevez-Sheen clan are making me horny!
Woman, Begging for More!!!
- Emilio, looking good and keeping fit
- Charlie, buff as fuck in HS Pt. Deux
- I've always liked Carlos Estevez's strong facial features
- 1980s: Charlie > Emilio
1990s-present: Emilio > Charlie
Martin as a young man > all his sons at any age
- Greasy Emilio
- Mighty Ducks??! I'd like to give Emilio a mighty FUCK!!!
- Charlie's recent Rolling Stone interview made him sound like a sleazy geez. He "loves women", til they leave the bedroom and the mist fades and they become "bitches". Talks about women as body parts. He has the mind of a 14-yr. old boy and the body of a 74-yr. old letch.
Heidi Fleiss said her whores reported back that Chucky was "well-endowed", but I doubt it. He's just a short little Mexi-mix. He probably slipped them another $100 to say that.
He crows that he got a $25 million settlement from the "2 1/2 Men" producers, but isn't that like 6 months of hookers, booze, dope and child support for him? Hope his new show tanks, he goes broke and dies in the gutter like the brain-addled addict he is.
- Neither. Never could understand the appeal of either.
Plenty of brothers who were/are hotter, though: Charlie/Jerry O'Connell, George/Jeff Stults, Ralph/Joseph Fiennes, Luke/Liam/Chris Hemsworth...
- I also believe that Charlie is a self-loathing, which probably plays a huge role into why he's so fucked up.
- charlie and emilio look nothing alike.
emilio is hot. charlie is not.
- [quote]Plenty of brothers who were/are hotter, though: Charlie/Jerry O'Connell
Neither of them ever did anything for me, although Jerry was pretty hot for a while
- Charlie has BDF though, R54.
- Bump for the Bros.
- Where's the beef R27? I don't see any beefiness at all in that picture. He looks like a regular guy's physique, nothing special.
I loved how Emilio looked in The Breakfast Club, probably because guys in my high school in the mid-80's dressed the same exact way if they were jocks.
He also looked cute in Repo Man with the crew-cut and baby face, but he dropped off my radar after that.
I thought Charlie looked hotter during those 80's and early 90's years. I'm partial to dark-haired men though.
- R59, Emilio is totally beefy in the pic at R39, and in the videos posted at R12 and R13.
- Why isn't this a poll?
A vote for Emilio.
- I wanted to munch on Emilio's underthings, watching "Repo Man".
- A lot of times Emilio had sad puppy dog eyes.
The only time I really liked his looks was in Young Guns and Young Guns II
- Did you see me in "Ferris Bueller"?
- The father, Martin was the hottest.
- They were both hot for different reasons.