- I'm not surprised that "Satan" took over. She's gorgeous.
- I love her. so fucking funny.
- I love her.
- Here's Brian Presley's bio:
- meh, R1, his wife is prettier.
But it's not about anybody's looks. The guy's a pathetic douche.
- pic & article
- He was on 'Port Charles'.
Here are some photos at Soap Hunks:
I remember him from 90210.
- This chick is FUCKING AWESOME!
- His wife was a finalist for the gig on The View that Elisabeth finally got.
The Voice of the Night
- Just scanned her twitter page. She's quite funny!
- God bless him. If he repents, his soul will go to heaven.
- Oh, he's from GWB's hometown.
He looks familiar to me, but I would never have been able to identify him or what he appeared in. I find his eyes creepy.
- He is Against same-sex marriage. Who would have thought, considering he is in the entertainment business.
- Why is fucking everything everyone's business nowadays. Okay, he's an asshole. But so is she for "kissing and telling." Was tweeting all this bullshit really necessary?
If you're not interested, then decline his advances--and put him in his place. But what's with publicly humiliating him? He didn't commit murder. The whole fucking world doesn't need to know that he's being a douchebag. Big fucking deal--he's a hypocrite. There are worse things that could happen to you.
- He talked to her on a plane. Nothing sexual. He didn't even attempt to meet her after th flight. Nothing. I don't get it.
- R15, I didn't know that. Where did you read his views on gays? Do we have a link?
- She said so in the tweet.
- He pretended not to be married when she knows that he is. That's what set her off.
- R16, I completely agree. She comes off as mean spirited and narcissistic. She isn't all that hot or clever, either.
- He's a liar and a hypocrite. She outed him for it.
Not only that, her tweets are devastatingly funny.
- His wife's a hag, so no wonder he's chasing after other women. That model is very pretty. And hilarious.
But that shit won't break up his marriage. He'll cry and apologize and the hag wife will stand by her man.
- R16= Newt Gingrich
- [quote]She said so in the tweet.
No ... In fact the tweet implies the opposite.
- Fuck that, R16. He's a douchebag and he got called out. I officially love her!!
- LOTS of Freepers on this thread.
- Where does he talk about gay marriage?
- She finds the fact that he supports gay marriage to be boring. She sounds like a phobe to me.
- His wife's a hag, so no wonder he's chasing after other women.
His wife is not a hag, and she put up with him through years of drinking and drugs. I don't believe in keeping marriages together if they don't work, but he owes it to her to get out of the marriage before he pulls this shit.
- If he hadn't denied being married, there would be nothing to talk about. I have no problem with douchebags being revealed. There is nothing wrong with the truth. It makes liars very nervous though.
- Another photo of the "hag."
- He's a big phony. This was so funny!
- He has major gayface and looks like that cannibal guy's brother (the one who got arrested in Berlin yesterday, who was allegedly posting here the day before)...can't remember his name....Luka Magniota?
- How can she tweet on an airplane when her phone should be turned off?
- Watch the video on the bottom of the Buzzfeed page; the wife is a skanky little hag, covered in makeup and nasty overbleached hair. She has zero charisma.
- Her cunt needs to be raped daily for doing that to this guy.
I really hope she gets brutally raped soon
- wow- r38 wins the award for scariest serial killer on the DL.
- On behalf of all rape victims like me, may God bless your sinful heart, r38.
- She was more popular with fans than he was when they were both on Port Charles, R37. I don't like the Barbie Doll type, but she's not a hag.
Anyway, however she looks is no excuse for his behavior.
- R38 = Gov. Scott Walker
- Why are so many soap actors Conservative Republicans and/or very religious? Susan Lucci, Brian Presly, Ryan Reeves, Jonathan Jackson, and Steve Burton come to mind.
- His FB page; people leaving comments.
- Love Her!
- Scott Reeves
- Joshua Morrow is another one, R43
- Strange, but amusing.
- Why would she post here? She finds our rights to marry to be ZZZZzzzzzzz, so she probably has no use for us fags.
- [quote]Why are so many soap actors Conservative Republicans and/or very religious?
Not to mention illiterate.
From the FB page linked by R44:
[quote]Until your[sic] walking in someone else's shoes do not judge their situation! Instead emabrace[sic] their situation and offer the gift of HOPE! The very thing the enemy uses to try to destroy you. God can turn around and use to bless you!
[quote]Hope everyone is having a blessed Day!!
- Try to wake up for a minute, narcoleptic at R49. She did not post here.
- Interesting going to the page linked here. A couple of young women are bashing her for 'attacking' him. I assume they're fundies, but their pictures don't fulfill that stereotype.
- I never said she did, ass at R51. I'm simply responding to the poster who asked " Does she post here?"
- They're probably fans of his from his soap days, R52. Some of the crazy soap fans will defend anything.
- We are ZZZZzzzzz, r49, sorry to break it to you. We can't all aspire to be Anthony of Opie and Anthony's favorite cum rag, like Sweet Melissa.
- I don't know any of those things, R55 lol
Anyway, yeah, it's messed up he lied about being married. I don't think he did anything that'll ruin his life though. There are much nastier creeps out there.
- Of course there are nastier people out there. But that's not the issue.
- Is there an issue? I'm sorry, what is the disagreement?
- [r38] mentally ill, but with internet access.
- The "issue" for me was that her tweets were so funny.
I was off work one day and I was bored. I was channel surfing and I came across the Presleys on The View talking about his alcoholism and recovery.
I was struck by how insincere and dishonest he seemed. I guess I wasn't wrong about him.
- Erin Hershey Presley is also by far the better actor of the two. Am disappointed to learn she's a fundie, because I really liked her.
The Voice of the Night
- I'm still laughing from reading the comments on his Facebook page.
I'm thinking it will be taken down, soon.
- I've thought about it; he was probably doing everything she said, but if she'd said, "Dude, I'm going to live tweet all this," he probably would have shut right up.
Girl's in love with herself. Not nice. Not cool.
- It has nothing to do with the wife. Please.
- r38 = Mel Gibson
- the wife isnt satisfying her man, thats why
- It'll never be you, R66. Sorry.
- I forgot about them. I think she was being touted as a young soap star on the rise, and there was a lot of speculation where she would end up when Port Charles ended, including replacing Kathy Lee Gifford. Instead she just kind of disappeared.
- We're not living in 1957, R66. Cheaters often have lots of sex with their partners. The compulsion to cheat is about ego gratification far more than it is about sex.
- I just watched The View interview.
The wife seems kinda dim.
Best of luck.
- She's not in love with herself; she's a 5'9' 110lb 22-year old model who is probably no stranger to guys with no game. The fact that this one was upping the ante by doing a namedropping narcissistic monologue on a redeye flight & lying pitifully about his availability is what made her snarky.
- r71 is so reasonable and level-headed: Welcome to Datalounge and enjoy your first visit!
- R71 doesn't understand on DL it's always the woman's fault. Poor Brian Presley. His ugly wife doesn't screw him often enough and that model was mean to him. He's the victim here.
- Her tweets are not funny in the slightest. They were cruel, juvenile and unnecessary. If you don't like being hit on by a married guy, then go commisurate with a friend or threaten to tell his wife--but there is no need to tell the world.
And were her goddamn feelings really all that hurt that she would even bother to tell his wife? Really, why bother? This broad is a nacissistic bitch model who thinks she's much more important than she is simply because she has Twitter followers.
And, there's a way of putting someone in his place without telling the world. Besides, did she ever think that maybe his wife doesn't want her asshole husband's business splashed all around for everyone to read? Have a little decorum and class even if he hurt your delicate sensibilities. Have some consideration for the wife. Most guys in this situation are jerks. Does that mean she should ruin his and his family's reputation in her quest to get even?
The plane ride will be over soon, and you'll never see him again. Don't worry about it. Move on, sweetheart.
- I totally disagree, R74.
He's the one who is married and he's the one who should be concerned about his marriage, not the woman he was hitting on.
She does not owe him or his wife a damn thing.
- r74 and yet you clicked on the link and read all the tweets and came back here to post a comment.
If you feel so strongly about his "humiliation" perhaps you shouldn't contribute to it by reading her tweets.
Move on, sweetheart.
- R75. Who are you...the morality police? So he fucked up on his marriage. Is it this broad's place to tell the world? Maybe his wife doesn't want his business broadcasted. Did this chick ever think of preserving the wife's feelings? Does he have kids, parents? Did she think of his family before posting her unfunny, juvenile tweets?
R76. I just read her tweets so that I could comment here. I didn't post them on fucking Twitter. Big difference. I'm just stating my opinion to show that him doing something wrong doesn't make this broad right.
- Totally agree, r74. She was classless and narcissistic. Doesn't excuse him but he was drunk.
Expect someone who has it in for her to start spilling HER beans now they've seen the positive attention it gets you. Especially now that she's suddenly so famous.
Karma is a bitch.
- Didn't he tell her he wasn't married? So somehow she's responsible for looking out for a wife that didn't exist?
- R74, I agree that the model's tweets were unnecessarily destructive. What about the man's wife and children? She may have shown him up, but she destroyed a family in the process - for a cheap laugh, too. I don't really see how her reaction was commensurate with his actions (however distasteful they were).
- Jesus, what a load of twats on this thread.
He was an asshole, she busted him on Twitter, end of story.
- I like the way you summarize, R81.
- Well, apparently ole Brian isn't sober.
- R74, you call a woman a "broad" and a "chick"? That shows a lot about what you think of women in the first place.
If he wasn't doing something wrong, there would have been nothing for her to tweet in the first place. He's the one responsible for humiliating his wife and child.
She was pretty funny about it. It might have been a bit mean, considering there was a wife and child involved, but I highly doubt this was the first time he'd done something like this. Also, for all we know, he and his wife are both happy to get some publicity.
- Done something like this? He didn't ask to cum on her tits. He killed time with some G-rated flirting with the pretty girl sitting next to him.
- Would he have taking the ring off if it was just "flirting" r85.
Genuine question. I'm an agoraphobic.
- He didn't take his ring off.
- I think flirting crosses the line when it involves lying about being in a relationship or being married. You really think he wouldn't have tried to fuck her if she had responded to his flirting?
R85, any man with half a brain isn't going to ask some woman he just met if he can cum on her tits. Most women don't want to be propositioned, they want to be romanced.
- Of course the generically attractive straight religious cheeseball Z-list actor is the victim here. Datalounge posters won't stand for pointless bitchery like this.
- "Who are you...the morality police? So he fucked up on his marriage. Is it this broad's place to tell the world? "
Well, why not? It's not like the morality police are going to stone him in the public square. He merely learned that it's not a good idea to treat women like witless playthings, something that will stand him in good stead when he discusses the situation with the wife.
But this is the Datalounge, where some bitches just can't STAND to see a straight man put in his place.
- Wait, is this the same cunt who tweeted she won the big lottery two months ago? If so, she's a famewhorecunt.
- Another article pasted her tweets, R87, and there was a tweet where she mentioned he'd returned from the head sans the wedding ring she'd noticed earlier.
- R38 = Brian.
Brian looks like he has been smelling a huge batch of fresh baked cookies.
- hypocritical right wingers should ALWAYS be exposed. she tweeted his words bc he's a so-called christian and married and she knew it. he's a liar and a hypocrite and he deserved to be exposed. I personally am thrilled that people are starting to expose all the hypocrisy that comes from the right. It's about fucking time.
- I think the ZZZzzzz... thing about the gay marriage probably means that he was telling her that even tho he dislikes discrimination, he still is opposed to it, blah, blah, blah....
The same tired argument of all the religious hypocrites out there.
- No one is saying he's a war criminal, so I'm not sure why people are getting so protective of him.
All anyone is saying is that if a married man tells another woman he is not married, there's something wrong with that. It's as simple as that.
- He is good friends with Right Winger Steve Burton.
- Every hear of the expression: "The punishment should fit the crime"
Well, his crime was a misdemeanor. But she treated it as a capital offense. In this instance, Twitter wasn't meant to flog and humiliate someone in the town square over something rather petty.
But of couirse, now everyone is a fucking famous celebrity simply because they're in some race to acquire faux friends and Twitter followers. And who the Christ thinks she's funny? She's not funny in the least.
I'm not overlooking what he did. But did he deserve such humiliation, fury and cheap attempt at humor? No. She needs to get over herself.
- Why would anyone stand up for him? On top of being a fundy who's lying about his sobriety and his marriage and kid, he sounds like a pathological narcissist who just sat next to this woman and talked to her in a manner that's cruel to her and her attention span. EVERYONE has met someone like this and to be trapped next to them on a plane is my worst nightmare. If he'd asked her any other questions other than "What do you do?" She probably would've said "I'm tweeting our entire conversation, jackass."
I say good for her. Yet she's the "narcissistic cunt"
- >>> Maybe his wife doesn't want his business broadcasted.
Then his wife ought to tell her piece of shit husband not to come on to other women. Why should this woman care about his wife? He doesn't give two shits about his own wife, yet you think this woman should?
- Did they work together, R97?
- No R79. Worse than that. She asked if he was married and he DENIED it
He has a daughter (they named her Lexington)
- R98, he probably does this EVERY DAY. Good for the model to call him out, maybe he'll think before he yaps some poor woman to death. Narcissists are awful. And her tweets were funny, everyone's met an asshole like him and wished we could do something similar.
I hope he doesn't kill himself though. Slime like that doesn't like to be discovered and mocked. I said that in the Janie Lane thread too.
- Did she know he was married and just asked him to test his response?
- Lots of guys flirt on a plane without actually cheating on their wives. Sounds like the model is pretty full of herself besides being an attention whore.
- R30 is an idiot. She found the fact that he DIDN'T support gay
marriage boring, not the other way around.
- "Well, his crime was a misdemeanor. But she treated it as a capital offense. In this instance, Twitter wasn't meant to flog and humiliate someone in the town square over something rather petty."
Yes. Being embarassed on Twitter is exactly like capital punishment. *rolling eyes*
Mr. D-List Actor whored out the piety of his marriage and sobriety on the view. And it was a lie.
- R105, there's friendly flirting and then there's lying about your marital status. Big difference.
- [quote][R30] is an idiot. She found the fact that he DIDN'T support gay marriage boring, not the other way around.
You're the idiot, but I'm not going to be the one who explains to you what the word "but" means.
- She's a fame whore. And a damn good one. She found a rat and snapped the trap on his neck. Both got publicity from this although I wouldn't want to be the total butt of the entire country's joke.
However, rats and jerks beware. You might be sitting next to a fame whore, or a someone with a phone cam, or some other person intent on making a name for themselves at someone else's expense. Something to remember.
That said, I like her. But I'd hate to be in her sights.
- R106, so is this guy against gay marriage or not? The responses on this thread are contradictory.
Do we have a link to his actual statements on the subject? I'd like to see them.
- There was an update that said he went into the bathroom with his wedding on and when he came out, it was off.
If she asked him if he was married and he said no, why would she be worried about the wife (and child)?
It doesn't seem like she knew who he was. She probably thought he was a bit player who was name-dropping.
- A question for all you guys who are horrified that this guy was exposed, that his cheating and hypocrisy were made public.
Are you closeted?
- That's what I was thinking, r113.
- [quote]Maybe his wife doesn't want his business broadcasted.
Apparently he and his wife went on The View to talk about his sobriety so she does not mind having her business broadcast to the world if it means PR.
- Seriously, if he had said nothing to her, there would be no tweets to read. The responsibility is solely his. Instead of vilifying her, this should be a reminder to people in relationships who make a play for a bit on the side. You never know how it's going to play out, especially if that person is a stranger.
- This is the tweet:
[quote]Oh wow, Brian grew up on a ranch with uber conservative parents but his stance on gay marriage is ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....
The word BUT tells us that his views are in opposition of the uber conservative parents. Unless we're to believe über conservative means gay friendly, then we have to grammatically accept that the implication is that Brian is pro-gay marriage. Despite his uber conservative upbringing.
I can't believe we have adults that don't understand the meaning of the word but. Or are we ignoring facts to provide some kind of justification for this man's humiliation? I would think the lying and stepping out on his family would be enough.
- This thread is the best evidence that whacko freepers and sicko fundies have invaded DL. No question.
- a few points:
R110 nails it. I did find her funny, but God forbid anyone falls in her sight.
R115 makes a great point, too. If you want to fame out your secrets then ALL of them are subject to being written about.
It's like the couples who profess their love publically; then, when they break up they don't want it written about.
When couples downplay their relationship and then they break up, I could see that getting a few lines in a magazines, if that.
The ones who go on and on about how happy they are...well, when you're NOT it's going to be talked about.
- Brian has a wedding ring. I ask him how his wife is, he says he just wears the ring because he likes it. Right, Brian.
— Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) June 6, 2012
He said he was engaged for 6 months but broke it off! RT @Pat_Healy: @MelissaStetten Ask him how his wife Erin and son Jackson are.
— Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) June 6, 2012
Brian said he was engaged to another actress but it didn't work out because they didn't "mesh well" together.
— Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) June 6, 2012
Holy shit, Brian came back from the bathroom WITHOUT his wedding band on. Watch out, Virgin America, you've got a real charmer on board.
— Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) June 6, 2012
- Here's The View appearance that was only [italic]two months ago[/italic]. I haven't watched it yet.
- R110 & R116 make good points, and raise some interesting issues that would be good plotlines for the next TV Movie on an adulterous affair gone bad.
We are living in the digital age in which everything you do and say can be recorded and sent to millions of others within seconds.
- R117, I understand your linguistic argument. Nevertheless, it is not conclusive. You can't make a final conclusion simply based on one Tweet that contains the linking word "But". You may be right, but it still remains supposition, not fact.
- R117, as the model assessed, he may or may not be pro-marriage equality, considering the other evidence of his "truthfulness", but his purpose in bringing it up is solely to come off as sympathetic in the eyes of his would-be prey. Hence the snore.
- >>>She found the fact that he DIDN'T support gay marriage boring, not the other way around.
not necessarily. She had been posting the boring bullshit lines he was feeding her. I think she meant she found his line boring
[quote] Oh wow, Brian grew up on a ranch with uber conservative parents but his stance on gay marriage is ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....
Here's some other boring cheesy lines he was feeding her beforehand
[quote] Brian is now talking about how he is an artist and believes everything happens for a reason, like how we're brought together on this flight.
[quote] Brian has a wedding ring. I ask him how his wife is, he says he just wears the ring because he likes it. Right, Brian
[quote] Apparently Brian is a straightforward guy from Oklahoma who booked a McDonalds commercial when he was 19 and then God took over from there.
[quote] Brian hates closed minded people but loves artists in the industry, and just called this one-sided conversation a "collabo" between us.
[quote] Brian asked what I do for a living. I said model. He said "oh I love meeting other artists like myself."
Personally I wouldn't have used his full name
- [quote]Why would anyone stand up for him? On top of being a fundy who's lying about his sobriety and his marriage and kid, he sounds like a pathological narcissist who just sat next to this woman and talked to her in a manner that's cruel to her and her attention span.
Because, r99, this place has been overrun by lying, cheating, hypocritical asshole freepers and/or lying, cheating, hypocritical people who think it's A-OK to cheat on one's spouse as long as it's done quietly.
I hate it when people misuse the word "literally," but seriously. I [italic]literally[/italic] cannot believe that so many people are defending a hypocritical cheating fundy.
- None of her tweets used his last name. I don't think she knew who he was other than what he was tell her.
I think Dorsey Shaw BuzzFeed Staff is the one who identified him.
- Could someone start a thread about this ( I searched and didn't find anything):
"It Takes A Special Kind Of Mom To Disown Her Child Over Voicemail"
- "Watch out, Virgin America"
What does she mean by that?
- R126 is EXACTLY right.
- "Brian has a wedding ring. I ask him how his wife is, he says he just wears the ring because he likes it."
THIS is what killed him.
Only the most stupid person would believe such a ludicrous lie.
- the ZZZzzzzz after his stance on gay marriage implies to me that she's bored by his stance on it, whatever it is.
That could mean she's bored by the fact that he disagrees with his parents or because she agrees with it.
This girl, while funny, is such a bitch I can't tell.
- What she did was pointless, bitchy and gossipy .... I wonder why I love it so.....
- So she did not know "Brian" was Brian Presley. One of her followers identified him.
[quote]During his feeble attempts to pick up Melissa, one of her 13,000+ followers found out that Brian is Brian Presley, a devout Christian man who is married and has a 5-year-old son.
- She was laughingly warning Virgin America, the airlines on which they were flying, that they had a charmer on board. How difficult was that?
- I thought it might be a double entendre - like a reference to the virgins out in America he was trying to prey on.
- No, she was mostly laughing about him coming out of the john without his ring. He was such a charmer, as if taking off his ring was sure to get her interested.
The Virgin Airlines part of it wasn't especially funny but I don't think she was making a reference to virgins.
- Watch the View interview. It's really jaw dropping. Within the first minute he drops the name of his film production company which just happens to be putting out a film which he plugs later in the interview. He also mentions Samuel Jackson and Jessica Biel in the next breath right before he starts with a sob story. The film with Jackson and Biel didn't get distributed, he began to drink and use, he lost millions and the family lost their house. His wife gave a stirring testimonial for marriage ("for better, for worse...) right before he plugged his new film with Matthew McConaughy. Elisabeth practically fellates him and Joy doesn't get a word in edgewise.
He came off like an opportunistic name-dropper. I dunno. His wife mentioned that he was "working a program." No, not really. AA doesn't like for members to reveal that they are in AA because sometimes they go off and do stupid shit like this and it doesn't look good.
- R138, the most telling part of the interview is the way her voice goes up on the word "help" and she suddenly looks at him while she's talking about him getting into a program. I wonder if he had already relapsed before the interview.
- How does a B-actor like him have millions, R138?
- here's another piece in which he talks about his Christian journey (with heavenly music playing in the background)
- He has a film production company, R138. And he lists himself as the company's CEO. I don't know what the company's story is, but they have produced some films with some big names. They had investors who lost money. I very much doubt that it got as bad as he said in the interview. I don't think he would ever have made sufficient money to front much himself.
This is his newest project with another DL dipsomaniac favorite:
[quote]Currently in pre-production, Mr. Presley is producing THUNDER RUN starring three of Hollywood’s biggest male stars; Gerard Butler, Sam Worthington and Matthew McConaughey. Simon West is set to direct the all CG 3-D action thriller based on the non-fiction book “Thunder Run - The Armored Strike to Capture Baghdad,” by Pulitzer Prize-winning correspondent David Zucchino. Adapting the story for the screen are Academy Award-winner Robert Port and Ken Nolan, screenwriter of Black Hawk Down.
Freedom Films sounds like it has a decided right wing bent, no?
- In the View interview he made it sound like he personally lost millions... He may have, but methinks he exaggerates. Investor money.
- R140, I think it was his company that lost millions, not him personally. He lost his house and he said he had to borrow money to file lawsuits.
- Lol, all this talk about this ¨Christian¨ douchebag (albeit straight) makes me wonder whatever happened to that queen of the Kony 2012 caught doing the catwalk naked??? Any updates???
Maybe someone can be nice and start a thread for me???
- R143, in The View interview, he also claimed he began drinking and two months later he was hospitalized and nearly died because his liver and kidneys had shut down. That seems highly unlikely after two months.
- She's brilliant!
The number of freepers here is amazing.
- Well, R142, he did admit to this model that he comes from a conservative family.
- So Freedom Films scored a big coup at Cannes when they secured more funding for "Thunder Run." The relapse narrative almost writes itself.
[quote]Cannes buyers will be buoyed by the star-studded CGI 3D thriller's prospects.
Buyers’ confidence in Thunder Run, a CGI 3D action thriller set to go into production this summer, starring Gerard Butler, Sam Worthington and Matthew McConaughey, received a boost on the eve of the Marche du Film.
[quote]The movie, being mounted by Brian Presley’s Freedom Films and Fred Malmburg’s Paradox Entertainment and directed by Simon West, has closed U.S. domestic P&A financing.
He thinks he's a hot shot and a player in HW now. Success fed his ego and he was off to the races with the drinking and grandiosity. The model was merely a prop in the movie in his mind. The only reason he didn't pull the film executive act is that he was flying coach.
A mere two months after telling the View audience he lost everything, that he almost lost liver function and that he wanted to kill himself. OK.
Sad thing is that if his wife leaves him now, there's probably no money.
- Yeah, R146. He made it sound like he began all of his drinking and using after the movie failure, but it's highly unlikely that's true. He was probably drinking and using in an addictive manner long before and it got more out of control after the movie blew up.
I'll even take it a step further. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had a substantial role in the fuck up of the movie release.
I find the CEO title fascinating because he does not come off as the sharpest knife in the block.
- I thought the same thing, R150. I don't think he's all that bright, which makes me wonder what kind of connections he must have.
He did a three-year stint on a soap opera that was D-list even among soap operas. He made a series of unforgettable movies, some of which he wrote and produced. I wonder who is backing him and why.
- What would Streisand say?
- This case is just an example of how entitled and out of touch most straight guys are.
This guy is what, 35??? And he thinks he can just pick up a very pretty girl that is more than 10 years his junior??? LMFAO
Pretty girls her age go for guys his age of older guys with money. He's neither as per shown in his flying coach!!!
- For the posters who think the model was out of line for tweeting about Brian's pick-up lines, how would you feel if the model was a man and did the same thing?
- Her tweets never identified the actor by his last name. To her he was just some guy sitting next to her who said he was an actor named Brian. She tweeted her "Can you believe this guy?" story. That's all. I'm not even sure she believed his story initially. She probably thought the guy was BSing her.
She just tweeted what he said: that he'd co-starred with Kurt Russell and Matthew McConaughy. It wasn't until someone who put two and two together tweeted back about his marriage and kid. They just went to IMDb looked it up and tweeted back. The rest was figured out by someone on buzzfeed.
- Ordinarily I would agree with the ppl saying it's ridiculous to involve the whole world in your business but since he's a liar, a hypocrite and a homophobic scum that wants to deny other ppl their human rights, he deserves to be exposed.
- Sounds to me like this homophobic would-be Don Juan got his karma back in spades.
- [quote]Oh wow, Brian grew up on a ranch with uber conservative parents but his stance on gay marriage is ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....
Sounds like Miss Model doesn't like the fact that Brian is pro-gay-marriage despite being raised by conservative parents. She sounds like a cunt.
- He was kinda cute back in the day but I just saw some photos and mercy, he's aging badly.
He's a total dicktard for doing what he did, end of story.
- [quote]Why would she post here? She finds our rights to marry to be ZZZZzzzzzzz, so she probably has no use for us fags.
In my opinion, you and r158 are totally missing the point. It has nothing to do with his or her views on same-sex marriage (his are clearly pro, hers are not implicit anywhere).
She was just making fun of his lame game. His rap seems contrite to her and only meant to impress her. She wasn't impressed, hence the ZZZZzzzz.
None of it can be said to reflect on her views. But if we were to take liberties inferring, I would err in favor of her being pro ss marriage, which would explain his cheesy attempt at impressing her with his agreement.
- The sarcastic "Oh wow" clearly indicates he's trying to impress her by being on her side of the issue.
Verdict: she's pro gay, he's trying to convince her he is too
- You guys sure know a lot that is NOT there but imagine away....
- Considering that his film company is all about making "faith-based" films in the Kirk Cameron oeuvre, I'd be willing to infer that he was also not being truthful about supporting equality.
- What happens when a lying married douchebag puts the moves on a famewhore mean girl?
Next fall on Fox.
- I can't believe people are willing to take him at his word on his stance on gay marriage, considering that he lied about having a wife and child [italic]while wearing a wedding ring[/italic]. Are you all idiots?
Stop trying to defend this little shit. Whatever other faults this woman may have, at least she had the sense to recognize that he was feeding her a line.
- The defenders are delusional, seriously.
- I can't even believe anyone would defend this doofus. It's not like he's a serial killer, but he does sound like a sleazy idiot.
- How did this thread get turned into if he or isn't for gay marriage? Come off your bullshit. This isn't about gay marriage. Why must everything be about if someone is or isn't gay friendly? Stay on topic Queens.
- PLEASE. His saying that working with Matthew McConnahay (sp?) was a big influence on his 'craft' is ENOUGH reason to out the fucker.
- I can't believe anyone is taking her word.
She's getting her 15 minutes of fame and is bitch enough to tweet about it.
I wonder if this happened the way she says it did and she didn't imagine half of it.
- I get that, R160. I have no real issue with her tweets.
It's this really weird need for some of the posters on here to make this guy a homophobe, even though the only mention at all about the subject indicates he's not.
We have people intentionally misreading her tweet to claim he's anti-gay. Others using this warped logic that since he's flirting he's obviously only pretending to be pro-gay marriage and he really must be a homophobe. Wtf really? That's absurd and it's disturbing that some people can't just enjoy the humiliation this douchebag is rightfully enduring. They have to vilify him somehow.
Why? No clue. Perhaps they feel making him a homophobe somehow victimizes then and they can take a more personal enjoyment in his humiliation.
- ..just a fool.
- OMG, r38 should be banned for life and I am NOT being a Mary about that.
- It's made Forbes. He was called for comment yesterday, but they were not returned.
- Just because a guy is a Christian does not mean he is anti-gay. There are millions of pro-gay Christians out there.
- Stop being rational, R175. If you want to post, you need to make shit up, pretend it's fact, and call anyone who points your lies out a Freeper.
- Why would it be in Forbes?
- Do you guys think that a drunk guy on a plane trying to get in a girls pants [italic]wouldn't[/italic] lie to her about gay marriage if it increased his chances of succeeding? It's amazing how willfully stupid people can be.
The guy is the CEO of a production company that makes films about football and Iraq that appeal to the right wing crowd. He and his wife were on the View as Elisabeth's friends.
If he's asked publicly about his opinion, what do you think he will say? Anything that might keep his core crowd away? Don't think so.
- R178, I'm not sure WHY the topic of gay marriage would come up in the first place.
It's not something most people talk about.
- R38 is also the OP of the "Kill the Rich" thread. He has serious rage issues. Time for the webmaster to put those contributions to use and ban the psycho.
- People who are anti-gay are proud of it and have no problem admitting it.
The point though is that you have ZERO evidence that he doesn't support gay marriage. ZERO. So what the hell is this need to call him gay based on nothing? It's creepy and weird. The dude is a douchebag who probably fucks around on his wife. Is that not enough ammo?
- *call him anti-gay
- I wonder what gay men would do if they were caught live at a [...] meeting
- N A M B L A
The guy is the CEO of a production company that makes films about football and Iraq that appeal to the right wing crowd. He and his wife were on the View as Elisabeth's friends. If he's asked publicly about his opinion, what do you think he will say? Anything that might keep his core crowd away? Don't think so.
Hasselbeck is actually for gay marriage.
- If Elisabeth actually WAS for gay marriage, she wouldn't exclusively support politicians who want it banned.
The Voice of the Night
- R186 - and Obama ran against it in 2008.
- The amount of willful stupidity in this thread is insane.
I would assume that Hasselbeck, like everyone (even you VOTN) doesn't agree 100% on every issue with the politicians she supports. But acks those who, despite some deviations, generally share the same values as she. Ass everyone does.
Good lord there's some stupid on this thread. PLEASE someone. Explain this baffling need to justify a dislike for someone by making them anti-gay? If its a rational dislike, there should be no need for that.
- R188, your post is full of spelling errors.
- But I really shouldn't be calling anyone stupid with my inability to type a coherent sentence.
- Anyone who defends this idiot is a mess.
- Fair enough, I don't know if he's anti-gay (I called him such) but let's forget that. He's scum anyway. He's a manipulator, a liar and a cheat.
- Yeah, I'm not defending him. He's a dbag. And wtf is with him taking off his ring??? Did he think she would forget? What a moron.
- Good old Christian family values that sanctimonious douchebags like him love to crow about so much. I can't help feeling schadenfreude.
- True, R193. It's one thing to lie about being married. It's another thing to take your wedding ring off after someone has already seen it!
- [quote]He's a manipulator, a liar and a cheat.
This is the point. And add immensely stupid to that list given his life circumstances. The most absurd part of the whole thing is that he was on national TV a mere two months ago presenting a self-justifying sob story of tragedy to publicize his film and he had no compunction about using his wife and child in his PR endeavor. You can call it self-sabatoging, but what it is is trying to have cake and eat it too at everyone's expense. His wife, his child, the model's (ear rape victim), Hasselback and his films' investors. He used them all. It was part of his "collabo."
- Why was a nobody like him on The View in the first place? That's what I'd like to know.
- People like r74 freak me out.
- Somebody mentioned this upthread and I'm also interested in knowing how he became well-connected enough to get financing for projects that have A list stars or actors of good reputation. He is a C or D list actor whose greatest claim to fame was Port Charles. He doesn't come off as terribly bright (even ignoring his behavior in this situation) or well-spoken. Can you picture him holding his own at business meetings? How does someone go from PC to CEO of Freedom Films?
Maybe he has a Brian Singer type of connection in his past? He used to be quite pretty.
- [quote]Why was a nobody like him on The View in the first place? That's what I'd like to know.
He's probably fucking Bill Geddie. That douchebag Geddie seems like a hateful closet case.
- Is "LONGE" back?
- Yeah r196 and I forgot to add hypocrite to the list.
It's ppl like him that go on and on about the "sanctity of marriage", "family values" blah blah blah and then are exposed as cheats and liars who do everything contrary to their "principals", who are the most disgusting. I think that's why we all (including me) assumed he was anti-gay.
Also, it's not like he was somehow tempted by a beautiful woman and in a moment of weakness surrendered. That can happen to almost anyone. He actively and deliberately lied, manipulated and did everything his two braincells could come up with to seduce that woman.
- No matter what he did, he didn't deserver to be slimed like that. What she did was rude and mean-spirited.
- r199 I have no idea but maybe he has right wing "investors" considering the movies he makes.
- He and his wife are friends of Elisabeth Hasselback; that's how they got on The View. The appearance was a promotion for his new project but they covered it in b.s. in an attempt to gain viewer sympathy. I had not seen The View in years, but I watched that day and wondered WTF that interview was about. If he was supposed to look good, it didn't work because he didn't come across as being sincere.
I didn't believe his story about being hospitalized and nearly dying of alcoholism after drinking for two months. I also wondered about his connections and where he got his hands on the money to become a movie producer / distributor.
- r203, that's the only way assholes learn. If she hadn't done it he'd be harassing a waitress or the car rental clerk as we speak. Maybe this dipshit got a valuable lesson.
- I wonder if this was the first married man who ever hit on her and if she tweeted if it happened before.
Probably not, because this story is getting her attention.
- Of course he did, R203. She did what a lot of women do when they get hit on by a douchebag, they laugh about it with their friends. I see people post worse stuff on Twitter all the time. All she knew at first was that a jerk was coming on to her on a plane so she made fun of him.
Straight men spend a lot of time being that stupid and obnoxious, and women laugh at them.
- I am honest to god SHOCKED at the people on this thread who are defending this creep, and attacking the model.
And they are doing it with such venom.
Are they creepy cheaters themselves????
- Precisely, R206. I suspect that if he has an AA sponsor, that's what he's going to tell him. " Buck up. Maybe this is the only way you'll learn."
R204 - That's a possiblity. Maybe he's connected in HW's "Christian community." His films are more mainstream. Ed Harris was in one of the movies and he's an old lefty. Do actors know where the $$$ are coming from?
- Check out the articles surrounding the guy's musings "on being Christian in Hollywood". Either he goes along with the majority of his ilk and brought his "support" up out of the blue to look like an open-minded sympathetic dude, or he's supportive but not going to sabotage his business to publicly be an ally. Neither is commendable, to say the least.
- Something tells me his marriage is about to bite the dust.
On The View, she said he is a screwup, but he's her screwup. He's drinking again and hitting on other women. It's going to be hard for her to make this okay.
- [quote]Presley cited his friend, Pastor Joel Osteen who supported making "Touchback" as a source of strength and inspiration. The film's message of hope plays on Osteen's message.
[quote]"When life plays its course its easy to lose hope," explained Presley. "Our message carries Joel's message- without hope we cant have faith and without faith we cant access God."
Source of funding?
- "I am honest to god SHOCKED at the people on this thread who are defending this creep, and attacking the model."
I suspect a lot of them are closeted, if not all. Nothing in the world terrifies them more than the thought of a random trick outing them to the whole world.
- What an arrogant bitch!
- Are you talking about Brian Presley, R215?
- There aren't that many defending him. I objected to those calling him a homophobic because that's simply not known.
It is known he's a liar and a douchebag though.
- If he's friends with Joel Osteen, then that makes him even more questionable.
- Picked up by the DM. How long before they troll this site for more info. for their story?
[quote]The actor has not commented on the model's Twitter postings and is yet to respond to MailOnline's interview request.
- Why is a British paper reporting on a little-known American actor?
- [quote] I objected to those calling him a homophobic because that's simply not known.
He identifies as Christian so it's a pretty good guess, and in this day and age, up to him to tell us he isn't. Until he does, I will assume he is a homophobe, like I would any other christian, unless they tell me otherwise.
- I love this...GOTCHA!!!!! Anyone have pics of this dude....is he hot or not?
- Damn..he IS hot. I wonder if he's had a huge cock up his Christian fuckhole?
If not, can I be his first?
- R222, didn't you start at the beginning of this thread? There are a bunch of photos on the first page, including screencaps from his Soap Opera days.
- The DM is determined to be the #1 news source for gossip and odd stories from the U.S. If I'm not mistaken, it's #1 newspaper site in terms of hits.
A few months ago there was a murder suicide that occured under unusual circumstances in my hometown Sacramento (actually only a few blocks from where I live) and our local newspaper carried very little about it. I checked one TV station's website and they only had a little bit. I found it in the DM by accident checking another story (probably linked here). They had a fuller story about the indcident, including a picture of one of the victims and screencaps from a local broadcast. It was unreal that a newspaper from fucking Britain did a more comprehensive job than any one news source here.
- She didn't use his last name or appear to even know who he was until one of her followers figured it out. As far as she was concerned, he was just some annoying narcissistic "actor" who kept pestering her with a one-sided "collabo" and bullshitting her the entire flight, including flat-out lying about his marital status (AFTER she already saw his wedding ring!). So she decided to tweet about it. That's the risk you take when you act like a douchebag in public.
His defenders may be closet cases, or they may simply be fellow douchebags who are terrified they may be next. If you douchebags are worried about your douchebag activities being made public, stop acting like douchebags. Problem solved.
- I admit I got this guy mixed up with the other soap guy named Brian who started out on MODELS INC. He's blond and was also on AMC
- Brian Gaskill. I used to be in love with him, but he hasn't aged well either.
The Voice of the Night
- And the thread reaches legendary status as VotN makes it all about himself. Thanks VotN!
- I stand by what I wrote. The model should have called him on his bullshit without tweeting it to the rest of the world. What she did was heinous and she needs to be beaten and brutally raped until she realizes and apologizes for what she did.
What she did was wrong to this guy and his family.
I would slit her throat if I were him.
- Oh, great. Try to get this whole thread canned, R230.
- Another pathetic attention seeker^^
- R230, I assume you're just playing the role of a psycho?
- who cares if he's anti=gay? that has very little to do with the story. he's a douchebag.
- Nobody should be raped. But you can make her fix me a sammich if it makes you feel better. It works for me.
- The actor has chosen to take the tried-and-true denial route.
- Guess it was too much to expect him to be a good honest Christian.
Direct link to his text:
- Aha. Sure Brian. You're such a good christian male - a pillar of strength and honor - sure that she just made it all up...
Get real you loser. You've been sprung. And couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
The only thing that really disturbs me is the level of vitriol directed at the young woman involved. Seems really misogynist to me (I'm male) and it leaves me gobsmacked.
As for the tweets - well - he took his chances. In a pre-twitter era perhaps an acquaintance of friend of his wife's might have been sitting nearby and hears the exchange and blabbed to other friend's - or directly to the wife herself. I've seen it happen. Guys will just have to beware that if you act like a douche in thus day and age - chances are someone will record it or tweet it...
Just like celebrities have to be more discreet now everyone has an iPhone. Should we blame the person who filmed John Galiano's drunken, anti-semitic rant and posted it for the world to see?
This guy is trying hard to be a public figure - and is trading on a particular type of image. It's false advertising. He's been exposed. He's a heinous person and should feel ashamed.
- His text is full of oh dears
- So now he's made his official public statement.
The question is, what's going on BEHIND the scenes? Does his wife believe him?
- How long before he checks himself into a rehab of some sort?
- All boils down to he said, she said
- Except her evidence was recorded in real time and carries a lot more weight.
- Fact of it is, we don't know either one of these people. There is absolutely no reason why we should give her more credence over him. She could be an attention-seeking narcissist who embellished what he said.
My sister could tell me this exact story and I couldn't believe it; she is a narcissist who interprets every smile at her (she is gorgeous) as a massive comeon and then later discusses the filthy things they say to her. Having been present during someone of the mindless flirting and then hearing her recounting the story minutes or even days later, the story is never what it seems. Right after I brought my partner home (we've been together 16 years now), she tried to get traction on a story that he was hot for her and that he said that he if he would turn straight for anybody, it would be for her. He had done nothing of the sort, but because he had been friendly to her, she drew her own conclusions.
I see harmless flirting all the time. When they start to take their rings off, it stops being harmless, but we have no one's word but hers that any of this occurred. Don't you guys know any narcissists (of either gender)? They are so desperate to inflate their sense of worth that they will create those moments to a. remind everyone how desirable they are; and/or b. deal with their own feelings of insecurity and inflate their sense of importance.
I don't like the guy, for many reasons, but I don't necessarily believe she's a truthteller either. This isn't a defense of him as much as it is a defense of saying, stop, and consider the source, and since we know nothing about the source other than the fact that she thinks the world owes her something (from previous tweets), we don't know much.
- [quote] Except her evidence was recorded in real time and carries a lot more weight.
What evidence other than her word?
- how can any of you LOSERS defend this twit (and I talk of the dude).
he is a douche bag who is CLOSE MINDED.
Out the fucker for what he is: extreme douche.
I'm sick of the hypocrites spouting for JEEEEZUSS!
- Not defending
Just saying it boils down to she said, he said.
That not in dispute.
- I am so uneasy about stuff like this though. Douchebag he may be but all this humiliating and comparing "dick size" via Twitter (he world's most moronic medium) is turning us into a shallow bowl of human sludge.
Hmm, that sounded deep...
- but r249, I think the "liberal minded" should STOP taking the high road, and fight dirty as they do.
He's a fucking douche bag who espouses JEEEZUSSS's teachings (so he's against my BASIC RIGHTS) and you're discussing the moral fiber of picking on this loser???
- Are you HeSaidSheSaid people seriously telling me you can't determine which story is more credible?
- r239 come sit by me.
- R251 I hope if someone accuses you of something, people around you would give you the benefit of the doubt
It might of happen, it might not have happened. Who knows.
But what if you were in a situation where people believed a lie or a rumor.
It is only her word.
- R245 and similar are the reason we can't trust the jury system. Or the "both sides" media.
- I just read the Twitter page. Unless she's deleted some posts, at no point does it really indicate that he was making a pass. Making conversation, possibly. She, on the other hand, comes across as relatively narcissistic in other posts - "ooh, I'm wearing a white tshirt in the rain; RIP my life etc etc".
- R245, this is like arguing with a Benderson. No sense in applying logic.
DL iVillage mentality has decided this innocent modestly dressed virgin has been mentally raped by a penis person. You should believe her because she has been declared gorgeous and he is a homophobe in hiding.
If he had flirted with a man ft DL, it would be an EST.
- On his Facebook page, all his Christian friends are trashing the model, claiming she targeted him for fame and his Christian beliefs.
Then, the sane comments start, calling him out as a liar.
They will, no doubt, be gone soon.
- Wait a sec, she didn't even know who this dude was when she started tweeting. She was just giving a blow-by-blow of some random lothario who happened to be sitting next to her. It was a tweeter who ID'd the guy based on the first name and other details she tweeted as they emerged from his mouth. How could that have been a premeditated attack?
- How can he be a fundie xian and not gay.
- Actually, the "but" in her tweet quoting him makes it sound like he is favor of gay marriage and she finds the topic oh-so-boring.
- Did you watch his "View" appearance. He seemed very calm but like one of those very self-controlled calms - not a natural state. And the way Erin kept jumping in the conversation, I just got the feeling she was going to hear an earful afterwards about not letting him finish speaking.
- R261, it looked like Erin knew he wasn't coming across well and she was trying to humanize him.
I'm sure she paid for doing that. He seems like an angry guy.
- Not as angry as r38....
- Hopefully, although R38 seems more psychotic than angry.
- Good point, R258. Since she didn't identify him herself, and apparently didn't know who he was, that could be what destroys his credibility if he continues to attack her.
He's attacking her ? I haven't heard that. What's he saying and where ?
- It's amazing how pathetic Christians can be. I love it when one of them is "caught". This would have been so much more juicy had he tried to cum on to a guy on that flight.
- R254, I tried to read what you wrote, but I couldn't. All you did was talk about yourself
- [quote]She didn't use his last name or appear to even know who he was until one of her followers figured it out. As far as she was concerned, he was just some annoying narcissistic "actor" who kept pestering her with a one-sided "collabo" and bullshitting her the entire flight, including flat-out lying about his marital status (AFTER she already saw his wedding ring!). So she decided to tweet about it. That's the risk you take when you act like a douchebag in public.
This bears repeating. SHE DIDN'T TWEET HIS FULL NAME. ONE OF HER FOLLOWERS FIGURED IT OUT.
She was dishing her experience of a tacky douche, as ALL OF US have done with friends. She simply did it in a rather public manner, but that's the 21st century. If you don't want your shit made public, close the fucking door. It just so happens that he turned out to be even more of a winner than she initially thought. Yet SHE'S the bad guy? Riiiiiight...
- She's a cunt. This will backfire on her.
- Do you think he realizes he has no credibility? That she didn't even know he was, therefore it doesn't make sense that she 'targeted' him?
- R266, didn't you see his response linked on the previous page?
- I don't think he's saying she targeted him per se. I think he's saying she would have done this to whoever and lied about whoever.
It's a good defense and it's unlikely he came up with it. His first defense is judge not lest ye be judged which sounded like "I know you are but what am I?"
The smooth, slick defense came over 24 hours later after his publicist or agent or wife or SOMEONE smarter than he was, told him what to say.
He's such a loser that she probably won't get as much mileage that it seemed like she would initially.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH!
- Hey R252-
I just wish we lived closer! (non-USian here)
- His PR people are working on it through the Daily Mail and some Fox late night show I've never heard of. She has a history of lying --about her age!
- Don't all women lie about their age?
- Looks like the comments at the DM are split - some believe her and some believe him.
- here's the thing people:
she tweeted it as it happened -
why would she make this shit up?
what possible motive can she have had?
she didn't know who he was - it was only when people following her tweets looked him up on imdb after he dropped names that his identity was 'exposed'.
lotsa married guys are players - shit, i had a buddy who used to fist-fuck a seventh day adventist minister who was a loving husband and father and pillar of the community -
yet you think this handsome, douchey former substance abusing asshole is likely to be mr squeaky clean now?
c'mon - what is wrong with you people??
- R196 Rape victim? Are you quite insane? All flirting is rape now too???
I was amused by the tweets, because yes, I do know assholes like this and they are oh-so-tiresome. But what she did was WAY more out of line than what he did. A person not being likable doesn't mean you can treat him like shit.
No, I wouldn't want to be exposed that way. I also wouldn't want my cheating partner exposed that way, because it would be beyond humiliating for me. I ALSO wouldn't want to be exposed that way (mocked and rejected in front of absolutely everyone) if I was single. I imagine in that situation, I'd want to die. You can MARY me, but I think lots of people would feel that way.
I'm a little shocked at the majority thinking decency and class should be reserved for the treatment of people you like and who vote the same party to you. And who are atheists, I guess. Most of you are fucked in the head.
- [quote]Oh wow, Brian grew up on a ranch with uber conservative parents but his stance on gay marriage is ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....
Sounds like Miss Model doesn't like the fact that Brian is pro-gay-marriage despite being raised by conservative parents. She sounds like a cunt.
Sound like he's feeding a line to make himself look good in the model's eyes. Since he was trying to pull, I'd think he assumed (or knew) such stance should get her sympathy. Straight men don't just randomly go advocating gay marriage to straight girls they are trying to fuck. It was either a response to something she said or he was throwing it out to up his 'cool and modern' creed. Sounds like it was obvious he was just blabbering and she was tired of it.
But of course, maybe he just wanted to share his support of gay marriage to a stranger despite her objections (it isn't like he was trying to attract her or something, right).
- "A person not being likable doesn't mean you can treat him like shit."
Oh please, Dataloungers do the same thing all the time! We post about the asshole in the next cubicle or the frau at the next table, all as anonymous as her origiinal posts, of course.
Of course, by the time someone else came up with his name and background, she undoubtedly thought he deserved it all. If you've ever seen a straight man with an attractive female captive audience, you'll know they will NOT SHUT UP, no matter how much discouragement they get. I mean, here she was, busying herself with her phone and giving him the "I think you're a douchebag" look, and he keeps going on and on and on long enough for her to write all those posts, and wait for her pals to write back with their findings.
- I hope he sues
- Just because a person is pro-gay marriage doesn't absolve them of being a cheating, lying dog....
- Oh, I get it. If you don't take the cunt's side you're a freeper.
God, the idiots on DL have to have everything broken down in overly simplistic terms don't you.
No complexities allowed.
- This will get better. On a MUCH smaller scale than Travolta, I expect some other women will come out of the woodwork to say Brian hit on them, slept with them, etc, etc.
- [quote]God, the idiots on DL have to have everything broken down in overly simplistic terms don't you. No complexities allowed.
ou find him attractive (bacause he's not ugly and he's straight) and her unattractive (bacause she's a woman) so he's a victim and she's a cunt. Very complex thinking, I give you that. It would be hard to get to that conclusion with simple logic.
- Again, pointing out that he's gay-friendly is stupid. Libertarians are allegedly gay-friendly.
- Hey R287 - stop putting words in my mouth.
I don't find him attractive in the lease. He seems like a smug asshole.
What I'm reacting to is a private conversation being editorialized and broadcast to the world. She's a cunt for doing that.
- Supposedly his parents are very wealthy and have been bankrolling him. Also why the wife stays.
- [quote]I don't find him attractive in the lease.
Oh, so now he's a hooker!
- He looks like Ken Paves slightly butch brother.
- [quote][R196] Rape victim? Are you quite insane? All flirting is rape now too???
If you cared to read the word "ear" before "rape victim" as it was written, you might see the humor in it. "Ear rape victim" is a term a friend and I used to use in grad school to describe any person male or female who corners and proceeds to talk your ear off. Get it?
- R285 is quite the prize.
- [quote]Supposedly his parents are very wealthy and have been bankrolling him. Also why the wife stays.
That must be why he had to go on national TV and discuss why the loss of millions on the movie that wasn't released led to his downward spiral of drinking and drugging. If he has such wealthy supportive parents, he wouldn't have needed to put on that maudlin show on the View with his wife. If he wasn't ultimately financially ruined as he claimed, why attribute all of his substance abuse woes on the financial ruin?
If he has wealthy conservative parents, I don't think they'd appreciate his going on national TV and using their grandchild as part of the PR game. "Hi Mom! Hi Dad! I nearly destroyed my family. But don't worry. Everything's OK now."
- Go that quite backwards at R293. An "ear rape victim" is someone who is cornered and proceed to get his/her ear talked off. On to my second cup of joe.
- He's a piece of shit. You start talking to someone on a plane (a situation already fraught with ettiquette issues) and your victim starts typing into her phone so you keep talking? And talking? All about yourself? Fucking clueless.
There was a discussion among FB friends about this guys and of the two men who were sticking up for him one was known as a date rapist in high school and the other is so painfully closeted (yet a married CHRISTIAN (his all caps)) that I thought of DL. There's no defending that kind of behavior.
- We've all been punked! Brian explains in his FB that THIS NEVER HAPPENED!
[quote]I love that I took a red eye flight to NY, had a 10 minute friendly conversation with the person sitting next to me, had some food, and went to sleep! I learned today this person has been tweeting about me drinking beer in the airplane bathroom, and trying to commit adultery with her on the airplane. Really absurd and quite funny! ... They Even took pictures of me while I was sleeping. A little WIERD! I was on a soap opera for years and never did the writers write something this good:)
[quote]None of what this person said happened is true! I guess in today's age you have to be careful who you say hello too.
[quote]Sobriety, God, & My Family are the most important things in my life! My Wife Rocks, My Kids Rock, and Sobriety Rocks!!! I will pay this no more attention and I encourage all of you to do the same. God Bless all of you and thank you all for all your support! - Brian
- Oh but scroll through the comments. It's enjoyable. Lots of delusional "Christians" who support him but even more people telling him what a douchebag he is!
- [quote]My Wife Rocks, My Kids Rock, and Sobriety Rocks!!!
Sounds like a 16 year old trapped in an adult's body. I suspect if you look over the exact time of the tweets it'll cover more than 10 min.
He just says it never happened, but he's worked himself into a tough situation still. How will he explain his airborne bachelorhood to Erin? "It was all a lie, baby!" She's either suspected infidelity or heard this story numerous times before. Her expressions on the View really did seem very pained, especially when she was explaining why she stuck with him.
- The AA people are calling him on it:
[quote]C'mon. You're only as sick as your secrets and nobody is buying this. Or at least I'm not. It's up there with "I had a wide stance" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".
- At this day and age, assume that you have virtually no privacy anywhere in public. If you are even a D-list celebrity like this schmo and you are sitting next to someone who is using a phone or a laptop, why would you put yourself in that situation unless you're a clueless douchebag convinced of his untouchability.
- Of course he's a clueless Christain douchebag. He's brought to us from PORT CHARLES,the same people who do GENERAL HOSPITAL who has brought us Steve Burton, Scott Reeves, and many other clueless Christian douchebags.
- In my opinion, a woman is well within her rights to tweet lame chat-up lines from a loser. What better way to stay sane while you're trapped in an airplane with that person. She didn't make any attempt to identify him. His own dim chat-up lines did that, helped along by one of the young woman's friends.
Maybe married men and other creeps will think twice about chatting up a woman if they see a mobile in her hands. Good result!
I can't help but think of that raw-food chef who was snapped with a mobile by a young woman he was exposing himself to (and masturbating in front of) on the R Train. The cop she reported him to didn't want to see the photo, so she posted it on a web site, and it ended up on the front page of the New York Daily News. The story was written up as "Onan the Vegetarian" in the April 2, 2006, issue of NY Mag. IMO technology empowers women to resist unwanted attention, without having to get physical.
- I remember the discussion about Steve Burton's Christianity on that thread of his that's still around. IIRC, his "conversion" seemed to have followed some type of a marital crisis and folks here suspected he wanted to preserve his marriage in order to protect his profits from a mult-level marketing scheme. I guess it also attracted fans and customers. Maybe Brian got his cue from him.
- I think this could be part of the model's imagination.
And I knew this was all lesbians defending her.
- Marry me R304 : )
- Models never get hit on by annoying men on a third Heinekin. It just never happens.
- Too awesome
- Ew he's a nasty looking fuck too.
- [quote]The cop she reported him to didn't want to see the photo, so she posted it on a web site, and it ended up on the front page of the New York Daily News.
R304, where's the photo she snapped?
- Ugh, never mind R304, I found the photo. What a creeper.
- I can't stop laughing at "Onan the Vegetarian." That may be the best headline I've ever read. Shame it was lost on all but two percent of the readers.
- Here's the NY Mag story about Onan.
- [quote]Here's the NY Mag story about Onan.
Onan comes across just as stupid, clueless, and douchey as Christian fundie boy. Another turd who won't take responsibility for his actions. HE'S the one who (clearly uninvited) exposed himself to the uncomfortable woman and jacked off on the subway, yet SHE'S the one at fault for taking action and TRULY exposing him as the reject he is. Riiiiiight...
- [quote] WTF is with these guys and their supporters?
Paranoid fear of any closet case that one of his Craigslist/Grindr hookups will do something similar.
- Anyone can tweet anything about anyone and ruin their reputation and hurt innocent people.
Maybe this man lied to her, but maybe it's all part of her overinflated ego.
I don't see what he did is a big deal. The ones who jump to the conclusion that she is telling the truth and she was at that time absolutely irrestible to this guy are probably the same ones who think John Edwards should be found guilty for adultery and not misappropriation of funds.
- R317, it's neat how you constructed a man all made of straw.
Seriously, I'll say what's been said. When you are talking to someone, especially in the prison like environment of a plane and your victim (yes, fucking victim) is texting away, just shut the fuck up, read a book, catch some z's. Nobody thinks you're nearly as interesting as you do. Especially not a model.
It amazes me, the people who can't just sit in silence.
- You take entirely too much on here, R317, bringing in Edwards. What she did was expose him for what he was. A phony. If he'd been the one to do it to her, so completely and with so much humor, we'd be on his side.
Don't believe her? Who cares? Who cares if we do?
- I wish I could say I'm surprised by his anti-Christian defense of himself.
Instead of claiming those who attack him were liars, Jesus said to turn the other cheek.
Brian doesn't seem to be able to go there, so I guess his churchianity has its limits.
- I can't believe he still has his fucking Facebook page up!
- I wonder what he told his sobriety coach.
- I came over here because twitter was boring and this and Kristen Stewart are all u bitches got to talk about?
- Guys.....they really doesn't deserve this much attention.....your dealing with a MODEL and an ACTOR......that folks, is HUMAN GARBAGE, on a grand scale.
- The guy's wife is clearly off-her-face on The View? What qualifies for sobriety these days?