- Gotterba’s one-time boyfriend Robert Britz said the pilot was very open about his years-long gay relationship with Travolta.
“Doug told me right at the beginning of our relationship that he'd had a homosexual relationship with John Travolta in the 1980s,” Britz said.
“Doug said John was constantly grabbing at his genital area, but he put up with John's sexual advances because working for him was 'lucrative.’ ”
- Travolta’s personal flyboy eventually turned away from the actor, grossed out by his weight and B.O., according to Britz.
“Doug said he hated sleeping with John because his body was very hairy, and he didn’t like the way John smelled,” Britz said.
“John became very heavy between movies. Doug recalled him 'huge’ and said it turned him off.
- Is Doug a DL regular?
I totally believe he is a closeted guy, but I hate that all of this reportage is most likely a result of Scientology's Fair Game practices.
- Preston has been in on all this from the beginning. A paid beard. How many more are there in Hollywood covering for sniveling 'mos hiding like cockroaches in a dark closet?
- Do you think so, R3? I can't decide if it's a matter of once the precedent is set it all comes out, or something more sinister. It's not like he has openly cut the $cios.
But it is odd how he lived such a (relatively) easy life for so long, and then KABOOM.
- Learn how to link, OP.
- [quote]Learn how to link, OP.
I know how to link, r7. What's your problem?
- He's a tramp!
- Airplane kiss
- Wow, that nails it for me. What a pathetic closet case!!!!
- THIS old fart?!
(second from left)
- The pilot.
- The Gotti movie might be DOA as well.
[quote]The final nail? John Travolta’s tabloid scandals. True or not, they are corrosive to this sort of project. Said one ex participant, “I doubt John Gotti Jr. would want him playing his father now.”
- Seeking Male Massage
- “Gotti” is dead. For some time, Ted Field of Radar Pictures said he was going to raise the necessary $45 million to make the film. But that hasn’t happened. Field’s had his own problems within his company.
Toback, filming his own mockumentary of Cannes, recently told me he hasn’t heard a word from Fiore in months. Neither has anyone else involved in “Gotti.”
The final nail? John Travolta’s tabloid scandals. True or not, they are corrosive to this sort of project. Said one ex participant, “I doubt John Gotti Jr. would want him playing his father now.”
“Gotti” remains one of the great unproduced, overly announced movies in history. RIP.
- Is that really a picture of the pilot at R13, or is that a pic of Travolta without his rug?
Because if that's the pilot, they look like twins.
- "The National Enquirer quoted" ...
Really, OP. I loathe Travolta, but any post containing the phrase "The National Enquirer quoted" automatically invalidates anything coming after.
- The Michael K. treatment includes this lovely bit:
[quote]Robert also says that he watched a video of Doug and Robert hanging out topless in a hotel room together:
[quote]"I personally saw about two minutes of Doug's home video showing John Travolta sitting at the end of a bed with his shirt off. There were plates of food in front of him. The video appeared to be shot in a hotel room. Doug made it clear that it was very lucrative for him to be what he called John's 'personal right hand man' and homosexual partner."
Just like how most love stories of our time end, Doug stopped fucking John, because he suddenly became grossed out by John's hairy bear body.
All of these gay sex stories about John Travolta pretty much have the same theme. John is always going after dudes who have no interest in diving deep into his sugar walls. The ones that do it, do it for the cash and not because they want to. Humping on a dude who is rolling his eyes, playing Sudoku on his phone and cutting off his cuticles with a tiny pair of scissors doesn't sound like a good time to me. "That's funny should say that because...." - my last boyfriend
- [quote]any post containing the phrase "The National Enquirer quoted" automatically invalidates anything coming after.
The National Enquirer was behind the revelations on John Edwards. They have some excellent investigative reporters.
- [r18] That boat don't float no more. The Enquirer has had its moments and much of the Travolta stuff just validates what most of us have known for quite a while.
- I trust The National Enquirer more than Fox "news".
- What R15 said.
- If the Enquirer stories were not true, Travolta would have them in court. For several decades, his lawyers have issued a statement that each story is false and that's where it stops. There is no court action because there would be too many witnesses against J.T. to show he's a predator. It's not just about him being gay, it's his unwanted advances on straight men.
- r18 is naive, yet thinks he/she is savvy.
- "How many more are there in Hollywood covering for sniveling 'mos hiding like cockroaches in a dark closet?"
The media has been covering for him for over 30 years.
Seriously, how many "John and Kelly are a happy couple!" articles have they done over the years?
I wonder if Kelly will continue to remain married to him even though no one is buying their fake marriage anymore. I think the only reason she stays is because his reported worth is $150 million
- "It's not just about him being gay, it's his unwanted advances on straight men."
The pilot doesn't sound straight (he had another boyfriend)
- Leave me alone, I just love some cock once in a while,that does not make me gay
- [quote]Of course I knew he was gay. It never bothered me,” one-time secretary Joan Edwards told the supermarket tab.
How gracious of Joan not to be bothered by it.
- Travolta seems to get off on aggressively pursuing men -straight or gay- that are repulsed by him. I'm sure if he'd wanted to be in a LTR with a man he was mutually attracted to, he could have, and he could've kept up his sham marriage and $cieno parade indefinitely. Instead, he seems to compulsively act out his own self-loathing issues by bribing/bullying/threatening disinterested men into fucking him. Sad.
- Don't. Fuck. With. Me.
- R30, Gérard Depardieu has said that Travolta was "the love of my life."
A friend of mine used to live next door to T. in L.A. and said that he and Depardieu had a long and very visible sexual relationship. (That's when they were both rather hot.)
- poor Johnny, he's just misunderstood.
- In happier days:
- In happier days II:
- Gay boys with Deneuve:
- With Truffaut:
- In 1982:
- Arm in arm:
- So who says Hollywood stars can't have affairs in plain site and not have them reported?
- Travolta sexually harrassed a hetero crew guy on the set of OLD DOGS. The Enquirer should investigate this.
- I never knew.
[quote]“Gérard was very much the kind of man that I responded to. He was affectionate. He was smart. He was artistic. And approachable. Whatever neurosis he may or may not have had was not affecting his relationships. He was spirited and funny and all those great things that I like in a person, but in particular I liked in him as a man. Because it’s tough to be a man in the world, I think. I don’t think men know how to do it. How do they remain all these things and be effective and all that stuff? I just think that innately Gérard has it, and he isn’t afraid of any part of his personality. I really like that.”
- Ok, this is a completely new one to me! Travolta and Depardieu? Has this ever been discussed before here?
- Not that I can remember, R43. I'd always thought Depardieu was straight. Maybe Travolta had a crush and was basking in his reflected glory.
- Musto is goading Travolta to get the Enquirer today. I have a sad image of my head now of him hopping from front lawn to front lawn, scooping up copies of it like Melinda Dillon's character in ABSENCE OF MALICE.
- JT and Depardieu? How the f did I miss that? JT isn't too discerning, is he.
- Lies, lies and more lies. Look at the source, "JOAN" Edwards. It just making someone up and calling her Joan which is close to John as in John Edwards.
As for breaking news the Enquirer is a joke. They say every politician is cheating and every actor is gay.
They are pretty much gonna be right at least half the time saying only that.
- He used to be so hot. Do you think he's smooth or hairy in the ass?
- [quote]Do you think he's smooth or hairy in the ass?
- nice try r47.
.....okay, not really.
- depardieu is gay, though i had never heard about a thing with travolta until now. i wonder if truffaut was gay too, as everyone else in r37's photo is gay (yes, catherine too- i knew her girlfriend from the mid 90's. yes, she was married several times, yes she has a son, but in the 90's she was munching rugs).
- r32 I never knew that about Depardieu and T.
- Truffaut was gay.
Isn't Depardieu bi?
- Wasn't Depardieu rough trade in his youth? I thought that was pretty common knowledge. The reason I'm somewhat surprised that he would have an affair with Travolta is that they seemed to move in very different circles.
- Yes, R54. I've seen profiles of Depardieu that said such things as that his youth involved a lot of "casual homosexuality." He's presumably bi. He may be gross now, but he used to be quite charismatic.
- Yes, R51. And remember that Deneuve was almost the discoverer of Gérard.
- How is it we're suddenly going out of our way to out John Travolta but ranting, raving, batshit Tom Cruise gets off with being found in bed with a woman?
Does anyone think John has just pissed Tom off and that Tom's bearding contract is coming to an end so he needs a fallback?
John is nowhere near the PR whore Cruise is and I find this series of press revelations odd. Almost like they've had a falling out and someone is going to town planting shit in a pre-emptive strike.
Just shining my tinhat here, ladies...
- Here's Michael Musto's note to J.T. to buy the Enquirer.
If the story is false, J.T. can sue the Enquirer. He won't sue.
- Wow, this Depardieu stuff is great, I had no idea. I wish Travolta would leave his wife and run off to Paris to be with Gerard. They look so happy together in those photos.
- OMG! He really is gay!
- So who says Hollywood stars can't have affairs in plain site and not have them reported?
H.Swank / M.Hargitay
- How did Travolta and Gerard meet? Was Gerard in Grease or Urban Cowboy?
- R59, have you actually seen Gerad Depardieu lately?
- Sorry, false link.
- Yes I have, R63. Just because they're both beached whales now doesn't mean they can't rekindle their past love. I wouldn't want to witness it first hand but if it made them happy, why not?
- Depardieu is a senile mess today. He completely fell apart after his son's death. The son committed suicide I think. Depardieu was out in public urinating on himself and generally acting disoriented and crazy. It's very sad.
I doubt John would want to be around him now. Even tho he & John do share grief about dead sons. With all these rumors and revelations coming out, I still feel some compassion for John & Kelly over the death of Jet. They did take it very hard.
- r57 Nobody believes that raving loon and anything he has to say. People didn't buy his Katie "affair/marriage", why would they buy an alleged article about him fucking a woman?
Nobody cares either except for him.
- Yeah I know r67 but my point was, why is it even being done?
Sounds to me like two old queens at war and a possible split in the $cientology ranks because of the drama.
- Don't people get it? This is Scientology leaked stuff from JT's Audit folders because John was trying to leave. Take a look at Lisa Marie Presley's new album lyrics - Scienos/David Miscavige are planting this shit to punish John and scare any other church celeb who's thinking of defecting.
They're also planting the Tom Cruise crap, so TC can have an out for his marriage, i.e. He's too much of a "man" for Katie - The church of Scientology is the source for ALL of this.
- R61, I walked right past Swank and Hargitay on Central Park West and 69th St on Wednesday. And then a few hours later I walked past Peter Herrmann on 78th/Amsterdam. He has hairy legs. That disappointed me a little but I'd still do him.
- R3, that's ridiculous. The Scientos only use "fair game" against detractors. Travolta's one of their biggest proponents. It's far more likely that he's out of control, and the Scientos have been able to get all this behavior buried for years.
- R69...bullshit. They would use this stuff to discredit him after he left, not while he was still supporting them. This makes Scientology look bad, and they would never engage in that.
- [quote]It's far more likely that he's out of control, and the Scientos have been able to get all this behavior buried for years.
- This pretty much proves that Kelly knew about John. How could she say she didn't know when his secretary knew?
Btw, there were blind items about Travolta and Depardieu back in the day. I'll have to go to the blind item site and see if I can dig some up.
- Depardieu was quoted saying he'd spendt his youth raping young girls in France. Whether that's true or not, he and Travolta seem to have a similar attitude toward forced or coerced sex.
- OF COURSE kelly knew. She's always known.
She's in on the lie.
- Travolta and Depardieu is so random!!! I never would have believed it had I not seen the pics of them together. How would they even meet??? Depardieu only started making American movies late in his career (and few of those) and T, has he ever stayed in Europe for long?
- Front page. Expect a denial from JT's lawyer. Nothing more.
No lawsuit because the Enquirer would request Yankee Stadium to hold the witnesses telling about their J.T. experience.
- [quote]“John became very heavy between movies. Doug recalled him 'huge’ and said it turned him off.
I worked at a spa JT attended to lose weight for an upcoming role he had. He was big, much bigger than the general public knew at the time.
Now I wish I was still in touch with the massage therapists. No rumors about his visit, and believe me, I would have heard. Those people blabbed about everyone.
Is that Baryshnikov in R34's pic? I wonder what those people were all attending together?
Including this so I can forget about R64's pic.
- That's exactly what I was thinking, r75. Depardieu has bragged about raping/gangbanging young girls. He and Revolta deserve each other.
- Seriously, who's business is it? John has a right to his personal lifestyle.
- He has a new movie coming out...the trailer was shown before "Prometheus" today.
God...he is SUCH a fat, old pig now. His face is just totally bloated. UGH.
- [quote]Seriously, who's business is it? John has a right to his personal lifestyle.
Of course he does. And straight men that he fondles have a right to sue him and tell the world what a jackass he is.
- r83 Gay men too. Why is it assumed that any and every gay guy would want to fuck him???
- [quote]Seriously, who's business is it? John has a right to his personal lifestyle.
Yes R81, he certainly has a right to be cowardly and dishonest, living a lie in public if he so chooses.
And I have a right to express my distaste for liars. I have a right to speculate on how he and guys like him might have stepped forward at some point and been truthful instead of ashamed of who they are, and how that may have helped some other young gay person who needed a role model, someone to say that they should be proud of who they are.
He's a fucking fraud.
And it's not a "lifestyle". I don't see anyone in a straight relationship calling it a "lifestyle".
Get your straight fat fucking frau ass out of here. Don't try to deny it either - no LGBT person says they are living a "lifestyle".
What r85 said.
I'm so sick of people in business - and entertainment is a business! - shoving their fraudulent public images at us to sell product - and make no mistake here - they are utter fame whores! - and will go to any lengths to push a palatable, business sanctioned model at us for $$$$$$$ - and then cry foul when they get caught out.
I used to think they were harmless idiots - nowadays I'm inclined to think they are insidious and evil. Just engenders the idea that being glbt is something inherently shameful. And in this day and age - that's unconchionable.
- He's going to hell!
- Who is Peter Herrmann? I Googled him and saw only people that I'd be astonished that you want to "do"!
- [quote] John has a right to his personal lifestyle.
It's in the constitution!!!
- You go, R85.
- [quote]And in this day and age - that's unconchionable.
Not to mention completely shellfish.
- Wit & Wisdom for R91!
- His wife needs to be exposed for pretending that they had a straight marriage when it's been a bearded arrangement from day 1.
- Agreed, r93. Why is the Enquirer giving us this half-truth/half-lie story about John's gay relationships (truth) and Kelly being shocked and walking out (lie)? She absolutely had to know from the beginning. Perhaps she deluded herself that a) he was bisexual and could control himself or b) Scientology would control him, but, still, I'm sure she knew where his true inclinations lay.
- R75, I remember that rape statement from Depardieu. Always hated him after that.
- R91 affirms my faith in the value of $18.
- Do you think John eats ass? Do you think he manscapes? I mean is his prairie, hairy? Or do you think he gives it a little PC crew cut?
I think it'd be hot to see John with his legs up in the air getting his hole pounded.
He'd be like "Bah-bah-bah-bah-bar-barino."
Do you think he's all like "Take me, make me your bitch?"
- r93 - I agree. She is so smug in interviews about what a wonderful family life they have and her whole "Scientology Rocks!" bit. I would love to see her exposed as being a willing beard from day one.
- I'm still laughing at that shellfish line, good lord that was funny to me. Thank you R91.
- [quote]you think he manscapes?
His ex-b/f says no. He also says that he stinks.
- I wish some reporter would make contact with Oprah and get her opinion on this.
- You just have to wonder how many other "couples" create these kinds of charades. What a way to live. I could never do it. Never.
- ABC World News Now just had a story on Travolta and the pilot and mentioned others have come out. This is the first time I have seen this on TV without them doing a PR spin to make him look innocent.
- "I wish some reporter would make contact with Oprah and get her opinion on this."
When all this came out I honestly expected all his celebrity friends (especially the Scientologist ones) to rally around him and defend him in public but that doesn't seem to be happening. Does anyone know of any celebrity who has defended him?
- Remember when he was all hairy and shirtless on Welcome Back Kotter?
- [quote]Does anyone know of any celebrity who has defended him?
There's total silence from his celeb "friends." His lawyer doesn't seem to be making any more denials. The overwhelming evidence of his obnoxious behavior won't be easily forgotten.
- I think Travolta's lawyer and publicists are just hoping it'll die down if they stop paying attention to it. Though it's hard not to think about his allegations. Billboards for the Savages have gone up this week, and I look at it and see him, and of course think of the scandal. They should've probably left him off the poster.
- Well, that's significant enough, I guess that the MSM is picking it up without a the PR element. You have to wonder if ABC is testing the waters in the late morning. Does anyone know if the segment ran during the day or GMA?
- that should read "testing waters in the early morning"
- His PR need to be paying attention. He has film debuting shortly
- Doesn't this fit into what all the surveys say about how people feel - they will accept a person being honest, and real, with them - but NOT lying about who they essentially are ? Thats why Travolta will have such a hard time.
He either comes out, and admits he's always been gay, tries the 'bi' BS, which won't fly, since every single massage giver/trick/lover coming forward is male, or goes the completely feeble route, of having a 'sexual addiction' ,which he will now try to 'cure', for the sake of his family, who he 'dearly loves'. He needs to face reality - his loving husband & family routine, won't wash anymore. Jigs up Johnny !
- I wonder if he'll dredge up the corpse of Diana Hyland.
- I bet Marilu Henner knows about a lot of his male on male rendezvous, including the timing of each orgasm to the second and on which day of the week it was.
- r103 here again - the non PR story was on about 3:30 am Eastern time, so not many people probably saw it besides this night owl.
- I noticed the stories all tend to comment on the fact that Kelly might be upset. She needs to be outed as much as him for being a well compensated beard who knew what was up from the beginning.
Clooney's pork belly pig
- You 'mos need some help. JT is not only John Travolta is is also Just Terrific, which is what he is, for not kicking the ass of all you 'mos.
John Travolta is a star and it really hacks you off that you can't have someone like that on your team.
You 'mos get the Paul Lynde, Jim J Bullock and NPH.
Washed up stars like Rock Hudson, don't cut it with the real world. The likes of Henry Fonda, Marlon Brando and Tom Hanks.
So you want to tear down any top list start to claim him as your own.
- I got news for you, R116. Paul Newman also dabbled extensively in the homosex when he was young and also when he'd be away on location.
- You're wrong, of course you can just create fake accounts and post here.
Kind of like Obama is adding 800,000 illegals to the voting roles so he can win. Oh yeah he also stops states like Florida from throwing off illegally registered voters.
What a schumuk
- John Travolta was rumored to be on the same flight as Gaëtan Dugas
- R118, did you get lost on this site on your way to Free Republic?
PS: Marlon Brando had a decades-long gay relationship with his "roommate," Wally Cox. Tom Cruise and Hugh Jackman are also gay, along with a large number of men in the arts. I'd also look into the preferences of your favorite politicians, such as Missy Karl Rove-Gannon. Kisses!
- I'm surprised no one has checked out what John was up to in the 1980's when he lived in Daytona Beach. It was when his career was in a big slump. He lived with a man and didn't hide the fact that they were involved at all. They went out to restaurants and other places and would hold hands. That was pretty rare for anyone to do back then, much less a famous actor
- How is it that r116 missed the famous photo of Brando smooching a large, black cock? He was openly bisexual.
- R116 also seems not to know about the early New York days of Henry Fonda, when he lived with Jimmy Stewart and they were regarded as a couple.
- r122 is that pic for real?
- r125 what's the "context", lol? How is it he would let someone take a pic of that?
- Hollywood’s Rogue Bisexual
He was a tough guy with a stunningly beautiful face. He got kicked out of high school for riding a motorcycle through the hallways. He once came to the rescue of a skinny kid being taunted and beaten by schoolyard thugs, helped him up, threw his arm around him and said, “I’m your new best friend.”
Thus began a bizarre, intimate relationship with fellow actor Wally Cox that would last a lifetime. After Cox died in 1973, Brando kept the ashes for safekeeping, because he wanted his own ashes to be commingled with Wally’s when the time came. Sure enough, in 2004, Brando’s family honored his request. The Associated Press reported, “The ashes of Brando’s late friend Wally Cox, who died in 1973, were also poured onto the desert landscape of Death Valley as part of the ceremony of scattering Brando’s ashes.” Brando not only kept his friend’s ashes for more than 30 years, but, when lonely, would sometimes dine with the urn, holding conversations in which he would perfectly imitate Cox’s distinctive voice.
Unlike many bisexuals (like Cary Grant), who denied their homosexual activity all their lives, Marlon Brando brazenly admitted it. In a 1976 interview, Brando said, “Homosexuality is now so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.”
The photo was real.
- r122 what I asked about that pic was the context.
Thanks for that quote about Brando. He was a man with all kinds of problems but I don't think sexuality was one of them.
- R128, That WAS Wally's "Cox" in Brando's mouth in R122's photo, not someone else's.
As to where, when and how the photo was taken I have no idea (wasn't there) but it's not a fake.
- Back in 1981, I was into answering Village Voice personals. One of the ads I responded to turned out to be from an executive at Paramount. I went over to his apartment, and we blew each other. Afterward, we got to talking about various celebrities. He told me that the real reason why JT left Hollywood for Santa Barbara was because his manager was afraid that people would find out that JT was "fooling around" with hustlers in West Hollywood.
I was very discreet at the time, so I never repeated the information. Plus, I liked JT's work in "Welcome Back, Kotter" and "Saturday Night Fever."
"Fun Trivia": Kelly Preston is really Kelly Palzis. She used to play Gillian McCandless on the 80s CBS soap opera "Capitol."
- John Travolta is the Gaetan Dugas of the 21st century
- Interesting, r130!
- Seriously, based on what I've heard about his behavior I'm shocked that his name isn't on the AIDS quilt by now...
- The Enquirer gave him the week off.
- I've read he's not backing down from any press engagements for the new Oliver Stone film he's in. I suppose we have to give him some credit for that, because at least one of them is bound to go "off script" and make for more unpleasant headlines.
- [quote]I suppose we have to give him some credit for that,
Give him "credit" for being such a dim bulb that he figures people buy into his bearded marriage?
R135, Do you also give Romney credit for being an honest politician?
- R136 has gone off his meds again, I see.
No, I give him some credit for facing the press head-on in the middle of a scandal. It's not about whether people believe his marriage or not - the scandal is out there and it's what people are talking about with him right now. is people are well aware that at the very least, it'll be brought up; other actors might have canceled or lessened their press engagements at such a time.
- *His people
- So as predicted, JT is going to go on with the elephant in the living room strategy. All the PR people, on the junket, will be instructed not to ask any questions about the 'scandal' - but will be encouraged/allowed to ask questions about Kelly, his children, etc., and we'll all pretend that we don't acknowledge that John's a big mo, who's been doing this reckless behavior in gyms, and bathouses, for over 30 years. Who knows - people are so naive, it may work - BUT, I think most of the public will think of him as a big hypocrite, especially if they know that Scie -holes condem
homosexualty. The whole media /PR biz is an insult to any intelligent person.
- JT is dumber than a box of hair. He's not "brave" in going on this junket. He's too stupid to know that people don't buy his baloney.
- [quote]All the PR people, on the junket, will be instructed not to ask any questions about the 'scandal'
It doesn't really work like that. A friend of mine works for Rogers & Cowan, and she says their policy is to NEVER tell the press "Don't bring up _______." Especially in a press roundtable or junket - that's the first thing they'll bring up, without fail, every won't interviewtime.
They can cut the interview short, they can say vague things like "my client won't discuss his personal life," they can interject on behalf of the client and say they won't discuss that if they get asked about something uncomfortable, they can try to redirect the interview, etc., but except in the cases of talk shows like Letterman, Kimmel and Fallon, none of whom are particularly interested in making waves, publicists rarely tell interviewers not to discuss a particular subject.
- [quote]without fail, every won't interviewtime.
Um, don't know how that cut and paste fail happened, but it needed to just say "every time."
- How can the media not ask him about the scandal?
- Poor John Travolta must be having a lot of sleepless nights. His is blasted almost weekly by a National Enquirer cover story. I feel sorry for his family. Why do these gay guys marry, have kids, and then think they can screw around with other guys without consequences? This has prompted me to check out one of his old movies released in December 1978. "Moment By Moment" has long been on the worst movies lists. Have any of you viewed? It's about a younger straight man involved with an older straight woman. Imagine gay Travolta romancing lesbian Lily Tomlin on camera under direction of Tomlin's lover Jane Wagner! No wonder it bombed. That's why they call it Hollyweird.
- Must be awful for him right now.
- [quote]Must be awful for him right now.
Yeah his kid died and you all pick on him. I bet he cries himself to sleep.
You are all rotten and I hope Karma keeps you from ever realizing your dreams for this
- sad frau at r.147 still mooning over her autographed pic of Travolta as Danny Zuko while she scarfs another moonpie.
- A former Royal Caribbean cruise room attendant accuses John Travolta in a federal lawsuit of stripping off a robe and pushing against him, then offering him $12,000 to keep quiet.
Fabian Zanzi alleges the actor said, "Take me, I will take care of you, please," during a food delivery to his cabin in June 2009, according to the U.S. District Court lawsuit filed June 21 in Los Angeles.
Like the Energizer bunny, the J.T. stories keep coming and coming and coming.
- Until real news organizations cover this, none of it means anything...most Americans don't really believe tabloids.
- I don't feel sorry for him at all. If I tried to push myself on a guy who wasn't interesed...he'd punch me in the face so what is John's problem? I think he's just a crazy spoiled celebrity.
- [quote]Until real news organizations cover this, none of it means anything...most Americans don't really believe tabloids.
Exactly. When the National Enquirer broke the John Edwards story, ALL Americans knew the whole Rielle Hunter deal was total fiction. We're smart about things like that, just like r150.
- This was on the Yahoo front page. I was hoping they would hint more about the marriage being a sham.
- John must have sent flowers to Tom.
- Who among the following is the biggest phoney - Travolta? Cruise? Will Smith? Kelly Preston? Oprah?
Can you pick just one above the rest?
- I would say Kelly because a 50 year old woman having a baby? That's just desperate.
- Saw Travolta, along with cast of "Savages" on Charlie Rose last night. As predicted, he's going to just go along, as if nothing happened. In reality, what is the guy going to say ? But it's just so pathetic that all these accusations will just float out there, unaddressed, and all the guys he harassed, or tried to, have no justice, just cause JT is a big star. Maybe when the pilot's book comes out, it'll all be revived. He's claiming a 3 year relationship, so I'm sure they;ll be letters, photos, gifts , as proof. Then see what Mr. Teflon will say.
- I was going to see Savages but not with him in it, I'm sick to death of him.
- So has anyone proven Travolta is gay yet?
- Bitch I'm still alive
- Are the Travoltas still hiding in Europe?
- I'd rather wish Travolta is asexual. He always was old and ugly. BAD gay role model.
- [quote]He always was old and ugly.
[quote]BAD gay role model.
Yeah well if he is gay then that is so. But so is Sally Ride, but you all seem to be falling over that closet case.
- Silly queens, John is NOT gay. Stop trying to make it happen.
- [quote]you [bold]all[/bold] seem to be falling over that closet case.
All????? Not true. You're a liar, r163.
- He didn't say YOU - ALL
He was using the southern "Y'all" form of the word
Try to learn some grammar and he's right.
John is not hot but he was smoking at one time.
I talking third degree burns
- [quote]Try to learn some grammar and he's right.
Followed by: "I talking third degree burns"
- He was always a sad-faced horsehead.
- Now Kirstie Alley is claiming that John was the "love of her life"
Heffa, please. How much did the Scientologists pay her to say that?
- And the beat goes on...
- John Travolta is a wonderful person and great humanitarian.
- Ever think that Britz was getting down with Travolta?