- He has world-class nipples.
- He aged rapidly.
- Nice treasure trail too
Lamenting the deletion of the "Treasure Trail" thread (sigh)
- He is the lead in a new pilot, "Scruples."
- Bump. Poor Chad.
- New hairstyle.
- People grew tired of his constant scowly bitch-face.
- Ryan Phillippe has his career.
- r8 people are growing tired of his scowly bitch-face too. Alex Pettyfer is taking Ryan's place now.
- Wrong R9 Everyone hates Pettyfer. They'd hire Chad before AP
- I'm still astounded that Chad's 1/4 Japanese. His mother was 1/2 Japanese. He doesn't look it at all.
- What happened to Jared Padalecki?
- He's aged pretty well, actually.
- Does anyone here watch "One Tree Hill"? I have never seen a single episode. Which season are the best?
- Cannot stand the smug, scowling no-talent.
I watched an episode of One Tree Hill he wrote. It was the worst hour of scripted television I have ever seen.
So there is another thing he can't do.
- CHAD can visit me anytime he wants. Waited a year for his Lucas to return to OTH. Character helped make the series as point of conflict with his half brother.
Somewhat grungier look now, but hope he gets some good roles-yeah even those with full nudity. Despite some personal issues with his marriages-he's an actor not Mother Theresa, good in the tormented good guy roles (Lucas) and comedy (Prince Charming)
Chad do an off Broadway play so we can see you in person in NY!
- He was one of the best things of the overrated "Gilmore Girls." He was snatched away after the first season and you can see some episodes in the second that were clearly written with him in mind, like "A Tisket A Tasket".
- The early years of "OTH" are entertaining.
- [quote]He was one of the best things of the overrated "Gilmore Girls."
You praise a mediocre actor like him -- and then call something else overrated? That's unintentionally hilarious.
- You're unintentionally hilarious.
- He looks like Skeletor now.
- Leaving your show to become a big star in the movies is always a good idea, Chad.
- Gilmore fangurlz are almost as bad as Veronica Mars fangurz. Two shows only women and gay men enjoyed.
- He took pointers from Julianna Marquliese - GHOST SHIP FTW
- GG fans are very much kindred spirits with "Twilight" fans.
- I can't believe One Tree Hill is still on. Shit debuted when I was a freshman in high school.
- R25, they'd probably be upset to know what a pussy hound Chad Michael Murray used to be. When he was younger he screwed every girl he could get his hands on or who offered themselves to him.
There's a thread about it on Horsey's Board right now and one poster says Chad even fucked a female relative of his.
- Me neither r26.
- The only thing Chad ever had going for him was fantastic nipple.
- [quote]The only thing Chad ever had going for him was fantastic nipple.
Just the one, dear?
- Didn't realize that OTH is still on, I loved Chad in A Cinderella Story.
- Mmmmm, those nips -
- My favorite recent Chad story is how he "met" Louis from One Direction on twitter and invited him out for drinks and later to his house. Strange.
- It bothers me that his skin is the same color as his hair.
- R33, it's unlikely anything happened. As mentioned above, Chad is a well-documented pussy hound.
- Can we get more details and links on the Louis story? Thanks.
- He got fired for turning Dawson's Creek into Dawson's Crack.
- How have you been, David/R22?
- During the Dawson's days he did not care the gender of the person giving him head.
- r39, back when there were Dawson's Creek threads there was a guy working on the production side who posted that the cast regularly got drunk and partied, and that drunk/drugged Chad was not at all particular about whose mouth he was in.
- [quote]My favorite recent Chad story is how he "met" Louis from One Direction on twitter and invited him out for drinks and later to his house. Strange.
Not strange at all, Chad happens to like his gays.
- Chad is bi...hel-lo?
- i am so in love with him i find him weirdly attractive
- What's his hair and skin color, R34?
- Man, he's gross.
- R36 Louis was tweeting about how he was obsessed with One Tree Hill and asking if any of the actors were on twitter. He said his favorite character was Lucas and wanted a tweet from him. So Chad followed Louis and sent him a DM and the next day they met up for drinks. Then a day or so later he invited Louis (and I believe Harry as well) to his house for a barbecue.
It was mostly strange because One Direction wasn't known in the US at the time (it was before they did their album) and because Chad is known to be an asshole. But he did have a book to promote, so maybe he thought Louis' fans would buy it...
- Jared and Chad got married in real life. They just had their first child together. His name is Chared, pronounced like Jared, only with a CH.
Supposedly if it was a girl, they were going to name it Charro.
- Are you all done talking about me already?
- Perhaps we are, Chad.
- Good, now worship my feet.
- My nipples and I are still here, gays! Feel free to keep talking about us!
- Thanks R51. Although delayed you did complete the requirement that a thread titled by the name of a younger male celebrity should include (ideally on the first page of the thread) a photo link of said celebrity barefooted or in flip-flops.
- R20 No, you are.
- I would still do him.
- He's not bad on One Tree Hill, or he wasn't when I stopped watching that shit 8 years ago, but that's like saying "That wasn't a particularly painful root canal."
His philandering ways are well-documented. Is he still married to that very young girl he cheated on his first wife with?
In his latest pictures, The Chad looks like Ron Eldredge. Jared Padalecki looks like a leather Salvador Dali sculpture of his former self. Neither of them have aged very well.
- R56 - he cheats with females?
- I thought he went to prison for killing Michael Jackson?
- Amber from Teen Mom was sent to prison for 5 years.
- Hey, remember when I had fans?
- I'd forgotten about him.
- Hey, gays! My nipples and I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Hullo, The Chad.
- Apparently me and my nipples are headed for Southland.
- I can suck Chad's nipples for days.
- Has no one mentioned that OP's pic is a still from "House of Wax," made seven or eight years ago now?
- That was 7 years ago? My GAWD!
- What's his skin color precisely?
- More The Chad.
- r69, it's the color of your every fantasy.
- Isn't he married to the 17 year old he started dating while filming One Tree Hill?
- What color is that, The Chad? Your skin color is rather unusual.
- r73, I believe it's called "delicious".
And r72, don't let that stop you from wanting me.
- I kinda like House of Wax for the production values and sets, but Chad was ridiculous playing a macho jock. He was a way too skinny and bony-armed to be posing as such a tough guy.
- My one fourth Japanese heritage gives me a more exotic look than your average blonde hunk.
- Hey, The Gays! I'm still here, and hoping you'll all watch me dressed as a sexy cop in "Southland". I might even show you my headlights a couple times.
- "I might even show you my headlights a couple times."
To which headlights do you refer, The Chad?
- No woman will ever be able to please those massive nipples the way another man can.
- I didn't realize The Chad was in this ad -
- r80, it's probably just because I kept my shirt on, to show you what a serious actor I am.
Did you see that eyework when I pulled my glasses down? ACTING.
- Is he gay?
- Never found him attractive. He's one of those guys who looks like a cadaver on whom the mortician applied too much makeup. And his acting can be described in the same way.
- The Chad,
Why do you betray us by acting in fundamentalist crap like "Left Behind" and by working alongside formerly relevant Nicholas Cage?
- Yes but is ha gay?
- " He's one of those guys who looks like a cadaver on whom the mortician applied too much makeup."
What's the resulting skin coloring?
- So, he's straight.
- Sorry, r84, I was too busy being awesome to respond.
Sometimes, in the field of Acting, The Chad has to compromise his principles and work in projects that The Chad doesn't actively support, because The Chad has a mortgage and a kid from that extra The Chad knocked up by accident.
I still love you, gays! Watch The Chad in "Southland"!
- I still haven't figured out what your skin color is, The Chad. Your answers haven't helped. What is it, precisely?
- Gorgeous, r89.
- Older, but still looks hot.
- Why does he call himself "The Chad"? That's dumb.
- You know what else is dumb, r92? Yeah, you do, because you own a mirror.
The Chad - See what I did there? WIT.
- Not a good enough answer, The Chad. We know you're gorgeous.
- The Chad is a STUPID name! Who calls himself that?
- Obviously, The Chad does.
Also, r89, maybe "honey golden"?
- Hey, the Gays! Did you all see me at the Golden Globes last night?
I might have been hard to spot, since I was way in the back.
- The Chad, why were you at the Golden Globes and why would they stick a major television star such as you in the back?
- I wish I could see Chad Michael Murray in current movie. He is the hotest actor I have seen in ages!
- I loved the song Wildfire....
She ran calling Wildfire....
And SJP answered.
- It should be spelled Tchad.
- I agree R99, he is hot even more so than when he was younger. I like "tchad".
- Where's The Chad?
- Where I always am, r103. Right here.
- Starring in the Sundance double winner "Fruitvale".
- oooh....poor thing lost his looks.
- I'm glad you're back, The Chad.
- Wow, r105 is telling the truth - I assumed that was a joke!
- Better a Sundance winner than The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia.
- I heard that Chad Michael Murray is great in The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia. Supposedly, gives a great performance.
- TChad shirtless with nipples prominently featured.
- So, did you all order "The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia" on demand this weekend? Did you see how hot my shoulders looked in all those wifebeaters? And how I never actually took my shirt off, because I'm a serious actor?
Yeah, I know you did.
- The Chad, if you are against being shirtless and are a serious actor, why the shirtless pose at R111? It's relatively recent.
- R113, artistic nudes are artistic. Everybody knows that. You can't see how well I can act in a still photo, so I have to show you something else worth looking at.
- The Chad, why is your body so hairless? Do you shave, or is it naturally smooth?
- r116, naturally smooth, so that nothing gets in the way of your tongue.
- Not a word about "Southland"? What happened, The Gays? I thought you loved The Chad.
- Is that Judith Krantz's Scruples, r4?
- I was watching The Chad in some movie this morning where he wears wife beaters. He was born to wear wife beaters.
- The Chad, please tell us about your experiences working on the set of Dawson's Creek along side so many other up and coming actors.
- The Chad, is there a way to enlarge tinynip?
- r121, I barely noticed the other "actors" on that series, because I was too busy nailing extras left, right, and center. The Chad, he's a hunter.
r122, sadly, no. You'll hear freaks talking about suction cups and snakebite kits, but all that does is stretch it out like a limp noodle, not create beautifully sensitive pepperoni nipples like mine.
- No new love for me, The Gays? I still love you.
- I'm glad you've graced us with your presence, The Chad. How do you maintain your amazing physique and hair?
- You love the gays Chad, is that why you're booked to star in the fundie movie "Left Behind"?
- R126, The Chad already answered that question at R88. Do keep up.
- Thanks for having my back, brah at r127.
r125, The Chad jogs and hits the gym, but the best exercise The Chad gets is nailing fangirls for a couple hours a day.
As for the hair, one of The Gays cuts it for me.
- This femme les loves him!! I used to fantasize about 3 someones with him and the lovely Sophia bush. How is she doing lately?
- R129, what do you like about him?
- He's sexy and has a cute face
- r130, what's not to like?
- Happy Friday, The Gays!
The Chad started the day with a shirtless run through my neighborhood, but I forgot to tell the paps to have their cameras ready, so it was a waste of sweaty torso.
- So, The Gays, what was your final verdict? Did you love The Chad on "Southland"?
I know that little Benjy Makenzie loved sucking The Chad's nips and dick in his trailer between takes.
- Welcome back, The Chad. I thought you were straight. Why the homosexual with Ben?
- Sometimes The Chad needs a blowjob. It's not gay as long as you're not the one giving it.
- You keep on telling yourself that, The Chad.
- Hey, The Gays! How's your summer going? Good job on that Supreme Court thing!
- Looks terrible here!
- Sort of hot.
- Does Chad share Jared's bodyguard?
- I feel like even if you're part Asian, you're cursed to never make a name for yourself in entertainment.
- R143 It doesn't help matter when you're an untalented asshole people don't like working with.
- "Fruitvale" has apparently been renamed "Fruitvale Station" and is coming out on July 13. There was a big article about its star, Michael B. Jordan, in last week's EW.
- Good to have you back, The Chad. You're looking homeless and unkempt in those pics. Why?
- Sundance flicks are for the prestige only. No money.
- You have prestige, The Chad?
- *ahem* R143
- Chad: If you are the star, why aren't you on the poster?
I think I can smell BOX OFFICE POISON!
- That would probably be your own stench, old dead kid-beater lady. The Chad is going to come out of this just fine.
- The Chad's new movie got an "A" from EW, and has a 91% positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Unfortunately, no one ever mentions that the Chad is even IN the movie!
NOT The Chad
- He's HIDEOUS looking. He looks like he smells in that most recent pic.
- The Chad, we understand that you broke up with your long-time girlfriend. Should you need consoling or, erm, anything else, please let us know.
- He's in the new Christian Porn film "Left Behind." He's dead to me.
- R156, The Chad does need to eat and pay the mortgage.
- Are The Chad's people pushing to get him an Oscar nod? Or at least a Golden Globe?
- The Academy ignores good Christian movies even if they star The Chad.
- Hey, The Gays! You like trannies or drag queens or whatever, right? Well, then, be sure and catch me, The Chad, in "Madea's Christmas" this holiday season! Bring the family!
- Is a picture of his penis readily available online?
- Madea's, r161? No, The Chad doesn't think so, but The Chad doesn't google that shit.
- The Chad, are you a drag queen or tranny yourself? You have the nipples of a big busty woman.
Is it true many people were confusing you for Paul Walker and thought you may have died instead?
It's nice to hear from you again, The Chad, and it's nice that you haven't forgotten The Gays, your fans (or at least fans of your nipples) and looks.
- The Chad, which male celebrities have the same skin color as you?
- r164, The Chad thinks maybe Kellan Lutz? The Gays would like if The Chad did a movie with him, right?
- The Chad's big nipples.
- Why Kellan Lutz, The Chad?
- The Chad in all his cute beauty. From his Twitter page.
- More cuteness.
- Is he okay?
- R170, why do you ask whether he's okay?
- twinky blond, I hope he's man-fucked on a regular basis
- He seems sad looking now.
- No surprise that homophobe Jordin Sparks is co-staring the with The Chad in a Christian movie.
- When is Chad gonna try to reinvent himself by doing a "prestige" art-house movie where he has to show his dick??
- R168, he's sitting on his cum rag!
- CMM is starring in a Christian movie because he likes to eat and have a roof over his head, not because he's some big Jesus freak. At this point, he's probably taking what gigs he can get.
- I think The Chad (and his huge nipples) are hot, who cares what you think?
- Very cute guy and very good actor when given the right roles. He reminds me a bit of Ryan Phillipe.