- Never have sex with a male cancer sign unless you want to be bored to death
- I recon Scorpio, very original and sexy...
- Whichever one has the biggest dick.
- capricorns,sagitarius and scorpios and pisces aren't bad either.
- Scorpio but forget about trying to have a relationship wth those psychos.
- I always had a fantasy about having twins join me... (hasn't happened)
so how are Geminis?
- Male Virgo - have had two. Initially promising. Ultimately prisspot.
- [quote]Never have sex with a male cancer sign unless you want to be bored to death
True, but they make great husbands otherwise.
Keep a Scorpio on the side (but don't tell him where you live!).
- r6 you just reminded me of a dormant fantasy mmmmm
How are Cancer men in bed? Have had two (separate times) who were right on the Cancer/Leo cusp so difficult to tell.
- [quote]Scorpio but forget about trying to have a relationship wth those psychos.
You're a psycho, bitch!
- Scorpios but they're sociopaths.
- Aries. No doubt about it.
- I had a shy, unassuming (but gorgeous) blond Cancer bi guy fuck me so good after a going away party for work. Intelligent, super nice guy who surprised me with his kink. Knew what you were going to say before you you said it, too.
- Sagitarians are simply the best fucks evah!
- I always assumed Virgos would be boring.
- Aires, best in bed. Worst in relationship.
- R6, Geminis are pretty good until they think they've got you reeled in. Don't leave any valuables around and don't believe a word they say. Pathological liars and thieves, all of them.
- Geminis are kinky and will do anything no matter how depraved and outrageous. Taurus is very sensual and always horny.
- I'm a Gemini and I am nothing like what R17 says. But then again I don't consider myself a flirt, a tease or fickle in relationships either.
- I've never met a sane Gemini.
I'd say water signs for oral, horned signs for thrust
- r16 agree. Love them Rams ;-0 in bed but they are fuckwits relationship-wise
- Agree with R18 about Tauruses. Very giving, and they can go for hours.
- [quote]Aires, best in bed. Worst in relationship.
I knew it!
- It's not a one size fits all. And it's not even about just the sun sign. The moon and ascendant are as important or more important than the sun sign.
It's all about the combination. A Virgo with an Aquarius is a very different partner than the same Virgo with a Taurus.
And that's true of every combination. It's one reason tops sometimes bottom and bottoms sometimes top, and why some people who thought they were versatile settled down with a partner and became not so versatile. Or vice versa.
- i'm a leo and i just lay there like a dead fish, but i'm also really hot
- I have only been with one man and we're both libras.
The sex is hot, but we're in love and I have no other experience so I don't know how good/bad we actually are.
- Gemini, gemini, gemini!!!
But they're total sociopaths. Still, worth it, at least for a good 6 months.
- [quote]i'm a leo and i just lay there like a dead fish, but i'm also really hot
Me too! I'm a Leo and hot, but I'm lazy in bed. I just lay there like a dead fish too.
- The laziest lay I ever had was Leo.
- I can onl speak from experiences:
Scorpios are naturally good in bed.
Tauruses are fast learners.
Leos are so into sex that they find a way to master it at all costs.
- ARIES all the way!! They will fuck you to death!
- what about gemini women?
- Cancers suck and not in a good way. They're passive as hell...just lie there. If you're a dominant top, they might be okay, but don't ever expect them to top. Too fucking lazy.
- My first was a Scorpio. The most selfish lover I've had. And, definitely, the most boring sex I've had (how can it be any good if it's only about one person?).
- [quote]what about gemini women?
go to sleep with one, wake up with The Other...
- Cancer women are freaks in the bedroom though. They can cook too.
- Leos like being worshipped, but can be lazy.
Aries guys like to be "the man" in bed, but in relationships are often total children.
Tauruses are generous and passionate, but tend to be a little unimaginative.
Cancers and Capricorns tend to be into "fixed roles" when it comes to sex. Capricorns are closet freaks and into power dynamics. Cancers are more conservative and romantic. They also tend to have a hard time letting go of heterosexual gender norms.
- I'm Cancer and I'm very dominant. Can't cook.
- [quote]Scorpio but forget about trying to have a relationship wth those psychos.
Ditto. They're fucking vile personality-wise.
- From what I've hear r36 is right on.
- No love for our Aquarian brothers and sisters?
- Leos have to be the laziest lay of the Zodiac, sorry guys, plus along with Scorpio, which is the opposite in bed, make sex all about them.
Tauruses have good stamina.
Cancer and Virgo are more about sensuality and romance.
Aquarius is about meaningful sex, but usually don't mind experimenting.
Aries and Sagittarius are into power trips(whether top or bottom) Sex is on their terms. They usually pride themselves on the occasion when they are able to capture & tame a Gemini, but that usually occurs by applying harsh tactics. Like cutting the wings of the explorer and airbound Gemini :(
Geminis are busy little bees that will pretty much try & explore every sex act imaginable. They are the poster child of being versatile. They are ok in bed as long as you keep the sex interesting, otherwise they are no strangers to bed hopping. Aquarius and Aries are probably their best matches in bed, but they are quite capable of having an orgy with the entire zodiac reign. lol
Scorpios are kinky, and so involving and freaktastic, but so damaged usually...it's all a mirage ultimately.
Aries are focused on your supreme enjoyment and will force you to become obsessed with them. The attention while it lasts, is intoxicating.
- I've heard that this has something to do with "Venus sign" and/or "risig sign." Is that true?
- I doubt you can really get any idea of someone's sexuality from a sun sign. Its like looking at hair color to determine the best parallel-parker. Sun sign may tell you about the come on line or what
Look at Venus. Look at Mars. Maybe even Saturn.
But do not expect that everyone fits into 12 little boxes.
- That line should be "Sun sign may tell you about the come on line or what the breakfast chatter may be like."
- Leo are usually very imaginative actually. A good Leo will go to great lenghts to provide substance to his partner, so that he/she can properly worship him.
Leo, as the ultimate fire sign, possesses vast quantities of energy.
If they feel they'll get what they want from their partner, they will release that energy.
- [quote]Aries guys like to be "the man" in bed, but in relationships are often total children.
I've dated three Aires. They all fit this stereotype.
- Which is nuttier: astrology, Mormonism or Scientology?
- Scientology, Mormonism...nuttier than fruitcake
Astrology....truth from the stars and sun.
- [quote]Which is nuttier: astrology, Mormonism or Scientology?
Astrology is harmless. The other two are not.
- I'd really say it depends on the Venus, Mars, sometimes even Mercury and ascendant more than the sun sign.
- Whenever I see a full on orgy scene in a porn there will always be a guy with a Scorpio tattoo somewhere in the mix ... Just saying
Taurus. Definitely. Dated a sun sign Taurus / Venus in Taurus and he was the BEST lover--slow, sensuous and could go allllll night! His Scorpio ascendent made him a total horndog ( cheater) though.
- I hate Leos.
- Virgo's Have 2 sides. One has been the most loving and incredible complement to the Sexually primed Scorpio. The Best Sex I have ever had.
an egotistical, self centered, anal worthless sack of shit in bed.
- Virgo's Have 2 sides. One has been the most loving and incredible complement to the Sexually primed Scorpio. The Best Sex I have ever had.
an egotistical, self centered, anal worthless sack of shit in bed.
- The book Sexual Astrology is good. I think it's by Martine. Also, Venus talks about how you are in love or in a relationship, Mars is your physical energy and sex drive. You kinda have to look at the whole chart, and include Venus/Mars, along with Sun/Moon/Ascendant to get an idea of what you're working with.
As for who is best, it really depends what YOU are, because we each like different things. Many people said they adore Leo or Sag - I've been with some who had Leo and Sag in their Mars in the last 10 years and they left me vastly unsatisfied. But then my Mars is in Taurus, so while others would love Leo/Sag ppl, they just aren't a fit for me. My sweetie has his Mars in Scorpio (but nothing else in Sco), and we do very well together.
- Most of the Taurean talk on here fits me well. I tend to adapt to what I think my partner wants and my enjoyment has always come from watching his eyes roll back in pleasure, plus I love nothing more than to fuck for hours. I can be a bit lazy & unimaginative though, and only really take charge if I think that's what my partner needs.
- I have GOT to find the Libran MAN!
- r41 Aquarians are hardly ever mentioned in any discussion about signs, I have never understood why. Might have something to do with many us being loners.
- Why hasn't anyone mentioned libras in bed yet?
- A Libra was the best lay this Taurean ever had. Mad for cock and proudly kinky - boy did he bring me out of my shell.
- Want a rundown by sign? Ok, I'll do it. bear in mind it depends on where and what place everything is in the chart.
- gemini sun, venus and mars both in gemini. bi woman. best sex with male tauruses- they slow me down and are the only people who have ever been able to dominate me- for women, a scorpio woman was the hottest sex ever, and she was the only woman who has ever dominated me.but yeah, gemini women are kinky freaks too- i totally get off on sex in random places and trying new tyhings. i may not like everything, but i'll try it for fun. i think that sense of adventure and curiosity is a big gemini trait. we do get bored, though. but taurus men....sexxxxxxyyy.
- That would be me, the determined goat, Capricorn.
- My sun is in Aries, moon is in Cancer, Venus is in Aries, and Libra is my rising sign.
I have no idea what any of that means for me though.
- Only listing that which is relevant sexually
Earth signs (Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo) are physical, simple and conventional in sexual tastes, and tend to have good endurance. They like vanilla sex. Monogamous. High libido, except Virgo.
Water signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio) include an emotional element to lovemaking and can be deeply intense and intuitive. Sex can open you up in a new way. These signs get attached easily due to their depth. First two are giving, while Scorpio is a sex god/dess and may or may not be giving, but likes a lot of sex. Monogamous (except Pisces).
Fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) are fiery and passionate. They are not intense about sex, but think of sex as a fun thing to do. They seek the excitement and thrill. They seek variety and hate to be bored. The most masculine of all the signs.
Air sign (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra) libidos are not so attached to physicality, and are therefore less demanding, as they exist in the mind primarily. They still like sex, though - just aren't obsessed. They tend to be open-minded and unconventional (except Libra which is slightly more traditional). The concept is even more intriguing than the actual physical stuff. The games played leading to getting laid are definitely part of the thrill for an air sign. They tend to be good in bed even if they aren't all that hung up on the whole thing.
Aries: hot, passionate, aggressive, dominant, forceful, masculine, barbaric, rough, simple, quick.
Taurus: will take charge, amazing stamina / endurance, conventional in lovemaking approach, very physical, highly sensual, needs/gives large quantities of affection, warm, strong, can be forceful, does not care about cleanliness (least hygienic sign).
Gemini: imaginative, long, delicious sessions of foreplay leading up to fast and furious intercourse (over quickly), fickle, fun, charming, can talk anyone into bed and make them glad for it afterward.
Cancer: emotional, intuitive, giving, loving, accommodating, intimate and makes you feel close emotionally, passive, eager to please. Big softy.
Leo: likes to be the center of attention, likes to be adored and praised, won't try hard unless Leo feels it has to.
Virgo: fastidious hygiene, interested in the mechanics and rules of good sex rather than the passion - wants to take whatever steps it takes to get you off and follow the same pattern next time, will work hard to give you a good time.
Libra: sex must be a beautiful thing. It's an art. It's a dance. The entire experience will be beautiful from set up, environment, to their skill at pleasuring you. Coarseness and vulgarity is not for Libra. Aesthetics are.
Scorpio: the sign of sex. Scorpio is intense, insatiable and would love nothing more than to fuck all the time. Actually, sexuality is very important to them, and they expect to get a lot out of it. Scorpio wishes to possess you, but you might not mind because Scorpio is insanely skilled at sex. Scorpio will push you beyond your comfort level. Scorpio is highly skilled and intuitive in bed. Loves exploring taboos.
Sagittarius: prefers the chase and challenge of getting it more than the conquest. Loves variety of locale and position, but not so hung up on sex. Just enjoys it for simple physical pleasure. Doesn't last long and doesn't expect much, other than to have a good time.
Capricorn: straightforward, uncomplicated sex. Healthy libido and good response. Will work hard. Very similar to Taurus except less touchy feely and not as forceful.
Aquarius: a fun, imaginative partner who enjoys trying new things, especially if they are unusual or unconventional. Has a low libido. Well, Aquarius is open-minded and might be convinced of trying just about anything - it just doesn't need sex the way others do.
Pisces: the most malleable and passive sign. You can get Pisces to do anything. Highly suggestible, willing to please, easily aroused. Loves theatrics. Clothing fetish. Foot fetish. Up for S&M. Likes taboo. Loves fantasy and pain-pleasure.
- There is a book called Gay Astrology by Micheal Yawney that is pretty accurate about what the signs are like in bed (in my experience),
Ignore the puke green cover. Good info inside.
- Taurus here.
First longtime partner was a Virgo. Well matched, great sex, nothing groundbreaking but very satisfying for both.
Next was a Libra. Not a good match. He was too needy.
Next BF was an Aries. EVERYTHING said about them in this thread is correct. Great sex, dominant, adventurous but in the end while hot sex he was a horrible boyfriend.
Been with a Cancer for 3 years now. Doesn't have my stamina but is willing to please, kind, and wants us to both be happy. Best of all my relationships.
- I'm a Cancer with a Taurus Moon and Scorpio Rising. My most passionate relationship was with an Aquarius. Yow. Didn't leave the bedroom for a year. Pizzas slid under the door.
My least favorite partners would be Gemini, Sagittarius, and Leo.
I am looking for a Scorpio. We click.
- R71, where are your Venus and Mars?
- Libras can be plenty coarse -- though they're better when they;re in love, I think. Another vote for Libra.
- [quote]I'm a Cancer with a Taurus Moon and Scorpio Rising. My most passionate relationship was with an Aquarius
Strange that this combo would work so well with Aquarius, but I guess the Aquarian has a very compatible chart. Aquarius never strikes me as all that passionate or sexual.
- Aquarians do not really live in their body. They are the ones who roll over and fall asleep after sex.
Libras are sluts who convince themselves that each an every time this is the "real thing."
Scorpio gets misunderstood because they are intensely monogamous but understand the sexuality inherent in every social interaction. There are promiscuous Scorpios, but they are usually more troubled than joyous in their sluttiness.
Virgo is the sign of the hooker. They get really into technique and showing off how good they are in bed.
- [quote]R72 where are your Venus and Mars?
Hey. My Venus is in Cancer and Mars is in Scorpio.
The Aquarian had a lot of Sag in his chart. It was the most passionate, incredible relationship I've ever had.
Spent 7 years with a Virgo. Nice guy, worked hard for "us," and gave me everything, including his devotion. Still friends with him and his new guy.
3 years with another Cancer. Nice combo, but not much sex compatibility. Still friends with that one too.
But the Aquarius and I have been best friends since we were together in the 80s and spend most vacations together, like a member of the family.
- Another for Libras: During the sex, they're completely in love, and mad crazy wild. But then afterwards... Wait, who are you again?
- geminis are alluring and in my oppinion will try anything once in bed but unfortunatly they lie and cheat they say what they mean in the moment but can change their oppinion quicker than you have had a chance to divulge there origional oppinion hard work scorpios are good lovers they enjoy holding your hand and enjoy sex but you always left wondering what a scvorpion really thinks of you but really it all down to the individual i myself am a leo and i find it difficult to give myself to someone until theres a click but when there is they probably get to much of me and this leads for heartache for long periods so tend to look for faults in future lovers before they even get the chance its a vicious ciccle
- I like guys whose rising sign is in Uranus.
- Pisces most definitely, so gentle and passionate yet they aren't afraid to go rough and steamy on you! They have great imagination so this brings them to new erotic games and tons of fun.
- Taurus -- for staying power and always having pretty sheets.
Taurus. Fun, freaky and ---like other posters said---can gooooo alllllll niiiiiiiite! Plus, they LOVE kissing, snuggling and just having a good time!
Worst fuck I ever had was a Leo. Expected ME to do everything!
I'm a Capricorn, FWIW. I like it slow and steady with lots of dirty talk. Tell me what you're going to do me and how you're going to do it, then follow up on your words! And I'll do the same for you, if you're into that!
- r68 says that Taurus is not very hygienic while Virgo is very hygienic. I’m a Capricorn and not only am I very hygienic but one bit of bad hygiene during any sort of making out with another is an automatic turn-off. Is it true that Virgo is more hygienic than Taurus?
- here is really not enough post on aries
- The guys who think astrology is complete bullshit, are always the hottest.
- Leos are pillow queens
- I used to never believe in Astrology but somehow this thread is convinving me.....
- Tauruses can be a little on the unimaginative side, but really are the most generous, selfless lovers. They will focus all their energies on making you happy.
Aries are normally great fucks.
- I have a female Cancer friend who's a slut. What's up with that?
- Defintely would say Scorpio's..head! Taurus sex! Capricorns mental ability to break you down if you been with them for long enough will have you masturbating dreaming about them! All of this plus subtract for lost inches.. add for creativity.. multiply by mental... divide for if you dont nut and youll see what you get.
- Ok so i just read all these thru and i am a taurus.. Umm currently i am making love to my Capi. He is very very sexy and I am very hygenic ! My sister is a virgo and I cant say she is more hygenic than i am . I go against when my doctor tells me not to was the inside of my vagina cause it may cause infetion. EXcuse me??? who isnt hygenic... My sign also is definitely the hottest in bed thank you. I am a aries taurus cusp.
- The one willing to get into bed with you.
- [quote]Ok so i just read all these thru and i am a taurus.. Umm currently i am making love to my Capi.
That explains the typos.
- I'm a Taurus with everything in Taurus except my rising sign which is Libra. A lot of the Taurus stuff folks have mentioned rings true for me. My tastes are fairly conventional but I'm open to a lot of different things to make my partner happy. I like going for hours when I'm with a guy and I am not fussy about my partner's hygiene (a little smell on a man can really get me going) although I'm really clean unless I know the guy likes it otherwise.
I've had the hottest sex with Sagittarius guys but it never turns into a relationship. I've had an Aquarius boyfriend who was good once we got going but was tough to get focused. My longest relationship has been with a Leo - good man but I felt like he lost interest in sex once he knew I was in. I find Virgos easy to understand - there's something really simple about sex with a Virgo for me. I like Cancers but they don't turn me on. I also have a lot of Libra and Scorpio friends but don't seem to wind up in bed with folks with those signs.
- Personally , I think SCORPIO'S give the best sex , they are fucking amazing .. literally , they are the most nasty,fun,exciting,& they gets it HOT , donn' suggest anything w| a scorpio unless you are ready to do it, because they will make your fantasy a reality ,they will do the most wildest things, lick..suck..fuck|Head Game , Outta this world!They'd rather give it than get btw -_^ LADIES: If you get a scorpio man it wont take much to please him , just be sexy, kiss him , caress him, lick on him, & you'll have the BEST time riding him & you are gaurenteed to get what you want it return! He will get you & him sooo hot , between the two of yall the bed gone be sooo fucking wet & hot itss just gone make you want more & more , I donn know how we ever stopped we was puttinn in some work it was bout 4hours, the best outta this world & ooh matter of fact I WANT HIM NOW ! GD !
- [quote]Me too! I'm a Leo and hot, but I'm lazy in bed. I just lay there like a dead fish too.
Have we met?
I'm cancer with scorpio rising. I don't lay there. But I don't mind if you do.
- I AM A TAURAS AND PROUD OF IT. SEXUALLY WE GET'S IT POPPING!!!! WE ARE SENSUAL, PASSIONATE, AND WILLING TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE OUR PARTNERS SATISFIED. I THINK OF MY SEX AS FUN, SATISFYING.... MAKING YOU FEEL GOOD GET'S ME OFF EVEN MORE. I WANT TO TOUCH, LICK, IF YOU LIKE KISS...I'LL READ YOUR BODY, AND TAKE IT FROM THERE!
SCORPIO GUYS GIVE IT TO YA, THEY WANT TO PLEASE AND WANT TO DO EVERYTHING. GETTING NASTY IS THE MOTTO.
MY LONGEST RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH A LEO 7YEARS... NO DIS-RESPECT. THERE WERE TIMES WHERE HE WAS ABLE TO SATISFY, BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME I HAD TO BE THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK. ALWAYS HAD TO BE THE ONE MAKING HIM CUM. NEVER ABOUT ME :(
NOW I FIND THAT VIRGOS LOVE ME TO DEATH, THEY ARE SO OBSESSED, THEY WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE. WE ARE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE NATURALY. WE HAVE FUN.... VIRGOS ALWAYS GET COMFORTABLE WITH ME. THE SEX IS ALWAYS GREAT REGARDLESS WHO DESIDES TO TAKE CHARGE. SEX=FIREWORKS
- Depends on what you're into, theres no one answer. I'm a Gemini with Venus in Ares, and Mars in Gemini. I'm more into "having sex" than "making love".. I've slept with 2 Virgos, they were both boring to me in the same way. They "make love", they planned it all out like it was a script for a porno. Not my thing, Geminis are more into experimentation and variety. Sure, I can be surprisingly sensual and romantic, but this is more in keeping with my need for variety rather than how I am. The next night, I may want to have wild pig sex while dressed in roleplaying outfits.
- My problem is the opposite of R98. I (Cancer) scare guys off by being too "affectionate" in bed, even for one-night-stands. I call it sensuality. Other's call it clingy. I remember one guy (who I never saw again) saying, "Wow, you don't have sex...you make love." I also wanted to be cool, so I tuned the affection down a little and practiced being an animal in bed. I found that worked. An Aquarius boyfriend rocked my world. When I think about it even now, I'm amazed how hot it was between us. Affection didn't scare him off, unlike most Aquarians. The Virgo (7 years) was adorable because he really worked hard for us. In bed he was a reliable if unimaginative partner. The Cancer (3 years) was a lighthearted, funny, guy. But the sex kind of bored me. Same sign but No sensuality.
- Gemini boys. Epic win. I've been with two. my only complaint is that they do tend to get bored so you can't do marathons without breaks. They're super into pleasing their ladies (or dudes) and are tremendously good at oral. They're also energetic which is nice. I'm a libra so I could be biased ;)
Different sexual positions, oral sex, anal sex, whips and chains, or being tied to a chair are all expressions of sexuality that are turn-ons for Scorpio. His motivation is neither pleasure nor pain, but the power that is unleashed between two people when there is a fearsome intimacy. This kind of hot sexual connection can foster lifelong bonds of love and friendship, but such sexual expression doesn't usually come casually.
Although Scorpio's appetites may lead him to a one-night stand, his deepest pleasure is exploring sexual life with a consistent partner. Ultimately, Scorpio is turned on by the trust that wild sex can foster. Two lovers who feel this trust share the secret of their sex life, and that is a powerful and sexy bond.
- great thread. i lol many times...great quips/comments :)
- Ophiucus, of course, since they're the rarest.
- Also, "Ophiucus" means "serpent bearer," so that should tell you a lot about them!
- Wow. Just read through all of these and Geminis sure get a great/horrible wrap! I agree with everything here that is positive. We do love some crazy variety, and we'll try just about anything...but liars and psychopaths and sociopaths? Oh my! We're just your average normal highly intelligent and hilarious human being! Give me a break! Just because I can assimilate and be the person you've always wanted to fuck, doesn't mean I'm a liar! It just means that I smart enough to have you figured out when it comes to rolling in the hay. I can be that person that you want me to be...and guess what? I like it! Just for christ sakes, want me to be someone different every night! lol I want to be a virgin on mondays, a whore on tuesdays, and kinky devil on wednesdays, a deep lover on thursdays, and on the weekend? Surprise me! And be whip-crack smart! I don't care how hot you are...if you're dumb, you're never going to get any. If you're smarter than me...swoon....I'll love you forever. For the record, I have had nothing but long and satisfying relationships, mostly. We're less flakey than you think, if you fit the bill. The problem? Most of you don't. My best relationships have been with other geminis...and I do love me some libra and aquarius also. Yum. Very fun, those. Scorpios can suck it...and I don't care how otherwise perfect you seem, if you're a pisces or taurus keep walkin'.
- Oh, au contraire R1...my boyfriend is a Cancer and the sex we have is the most intense I've ever experienced.
And he's MAD about me.
- [quote]Personally , I think SCORPIO'S give the best sex , they are fucking amazing .. literally , they are the most nasty,fun,exciting,& they gets it HOT , donn' suggest anything w| a scorpio unless you are ready to do it, because they will make your fantasy a reality ,they will do the most wildest things, lick..suck..fuck|Head Game , Outta this world!They'd rather give it than get btw -_^ LADIES: If you get a scorpio man it wont take much to please him , just be sexy, kiss him , caress him, lick on him, & you'll have the BEST time riding him & you are gaurenteed to get what you want it return! He will get you & him sooo hot , between the two of yall the bed gone be sooo fucking wet & hot itss just gone make you want more & more , I donn know how we ever stopped we was puttinn in some work it was bout 4hours, the best outta this world & ooh matter of fact I WANT HIM NOW ! GD !
Hahaha. Ohhh how accurate is this? In my case anyway. They are by far the best, unforgettable lovers, men and women. I'm a Sag female willing to do anything to please and am quite addicted to Scorpios.
- R107 Do u do anal? Have u done strap-ons?
- Me: Sun = Virgo. Ascendant = Leo. Venus = Leo. Mars = Sag. Mercury = Libra. Saturn = Taurus. Neptune = Scorpio. Always intrigued by Aries, but always ends horribly. Great sex and intrigue with Leos and Libras. Should I try another sign? Whenever I am attracted to someone and generally find out they are Leos, Cancers (never bedded one yet)or Libras.
- I have Venus in Scorpio. (Sun in Libra)
- Scorpios are not psychopaths they just attach easily so if you don't want a good relationship don't fuck with a Scorpio
- Pisces here...My ex was a Scorpio...the most intense sexual experience of my life...but on an emotional level...it was like we became one during sex. The problem was he was a narcissistic sociopathic pathalogical liar who couldnt keep it in his pants. But he was the love of my life. I also had an ex that was an Aries...total stud in bed, but a child outside of the bedroom...but he knew how to rock my world...I still fantasize about him after 8 yrs !
- Does anyone ever do one of their own sign, or is that considered some kind of weird astrological incest?
Taurus. Earthy and raw, but can also be tender and gentle. They're also fun in bed, can give AND receive and are total snugglers. Taurus loves atmosphere, too. Music, candles nice bedding, etc. Oh, there's ALWAYS something good to eat & drink!
I'm a sun sign Virgo, but I'm a quad Aquarius--Mercury, Venus, moon & ascendent in Aquarius. I'm NOT the uptight prude that Virgos are reputed to be!
- Virgos. There is a well known saying about them-
Saints by day, whores at night
I've been with several, and have come to the conclusion that since one of the Virgo traits is to be 'of service' to people, they apply that in bed. They may be staid, or conservative, on the outside - but get them in bed and they get freaky, and will do anything to please you, or make you feel good - it's all about your pleasure. I love the contrast myself.
- I can tell u right now that male Virgos are not boring in bed, they are great lovers in bed. They will give u the best fuck of your life..they aim to please their partner sexually in every way!!
- r47 = A Leo.
- I'm an Aries (rising sign Scorpio), I've dated a fellow Aries (rising sign Taurus) and while the sex was beyond anything I've experienced before or since, the intensity in the bedroom reflected in our relationship out of the bedroom and not in a healthy way.
Our personalities were too much for people we dated in past relationships (through our own bullshit, not theirs), but together we were like some kind of magnet destroying everything in our path and each other.
- I'm a Pisces and I'm definitely malleable, you could say. But that doesn't mean I'm totally submissive. I am very intuitive to what my partner is into and I can easily fill that role. I personally prefer to top, but if I sense that my partner wants me to bottom, I have no problem doing that as well. I really get off on getting my partner off.
Also, the cheating thing with Pisces is so true. I've cheated in every relationship I've ever had. I'm very flaky and non-committal when it comes to those things. Monogamy just isn't wired into me like it seems to be for other signs like Scorpios and Tauruses. I am very much a "Grass is Greener" type person and I get bored very easily.
- I'm a leo sun, libra rising, Taurus moon, venus in virgo, and mars in cancer. I always end up with one or the other: great sex or relationship material. Would love to find a guy with both. :/
Aries and scorpio I agree with what everyone said about being great in bed but controlling, abrasive, jealous assholes in relationships.
Gem and sag we get along so well and sex isn't bad, but monogamy just doesn't seem to be their thing(the ones I've met).
Cancer we always end up just being friends. Cannot date another leo sun. One is already too many in a relationship.
Virgo/pisces great sex but too needy/insecure in real life.
Not really turned on by caps. To me they seem so serious and grumpy.
I was so in love with an Aquarius once, but neither of us were tops.
My best sex ever was probably with a Taurus or a libra, sensual and passionate but not into pain or biting or domination.
I think I need a libra sun so he's romantic and sweet but mars and/or venus in scorpio or Taurus so the sex is still hot.
- Do you dupes actually believe this crap?
- Geminis are extremely sexual and freaky in bed, they will do anything to please you.
- lol R122 must be an aries. :)
- Guess again R124.
- lol idk R122, I just thought you were offended by all the aries bashing and you had a bit of a bitchy, condescending tone, an aries hallmark. Maybe you have an aries moon, mercury or ascendant and that is what I was picking up on.
My next guess would be sag because they have no qualms speaking their minds and don't really care if they offend anyone, but based on two lines of text and having never met you it would be silly to continue guessing because the more times I get it wrong the more it will just reinforce your belief that astrology is b.s.
I've seen too much accuracy in it to have it all written off as coincidence, but if you want to not believe in astrology that's perfectly fine by me. I'm sure you think/believe/say lots of things not everyone agrees with as well. :)
- OP, get a life you astronomical twat.
- Taurus tends to be skeptical about astrology.
- Taureans are reluctant to change position. Once they get in a position they're comfortable in, it's like as if they're stuck.
- A stuck fuck, as it were. Pieces are the absolute best fuck in town! Love'm and leave'm!
- R121 has fucked the entire zodiac!
You're an astrological whore, darlin'
- R116 that's me to a T and i'm proud of that.
100% true about Aries! He was a bad ass ram in the bedroom, but a meek little lamb outside of it. VERY child like and simple. Ran away and hid when things got serious.
Taurus men * le sigh * HOT! Total comfort fuck. Playful and fun, lots of cuddles and kisses then he cooks breakfast for you!
Aquarius---seemed to be a bit detached, very little emotion. Also a bit flighty.
I'm a Capricorn, btw.
- Cancer. Scorpio rising.
- This thread is proof that gays are as dumb as cubefraus.
- Anyone who believes in astrology is retarded. I dont have sex with retarded people.
- R138 Yeah, but what's your sign?
[quote]I dont have sex with retarded people.
I guess you won't be jerking off anymore, sweetie!
- R138: Virgo
- Geminis are the worst. Selfish lovers and two faced cunts.
- I dont have a "sign". No one does. What determines your sign is where stars and constellations are in the sky when you are born. But those objects were not really in the place where they were seen. They were somewhere else but because it takes the light so long to reach us we are seeing them where they were hundreds, or thousands or even millions of years ago, not where they were at the time of your birth. For all we know, the stars that make up your sign exploded in a supernova hundreds of years ago and it could be another hundred years before we see the event.
- R143 - yeah that'w what's flawed about Astrology - that the stars weren't actually in the position we see them in when we were born.
So all we have to do is adjust for distance and speed of light - and then astrology is good to go.
But speaking as an Aries, I love the idea of being able to blame being a jerk when it comes to relationships on my sign. But I want full credit for being good in bed.
- [quote]So all we have to do is adjust for distance and speed of light - and then astrology is good to go.
No, it doesn't work that way. Adjusting for the speed of light does no good when the object in question may have been swallowed by a black hole, exploded or drifted off someplace else as the universe expands. We wont know if those events happened because the light from the event has not reached us.
- Now that I think about I guess speed of light is distance.
R143 R145 - You do realize that the implication of your statement is there are factors that if we could collect the information then astrology would be accurate.
Now why would it matter to whether or not astrology is bunk whether the predictions are made on the actual positions of stars or the perceived positions?
- R10 Amen! Scorpios are the best.
0800-horoscope.com has a free compatibility chart and birth chart to see if you and your lover has what it takes.
- [quote]You do realize that the implication of your statement is there are factors that if we could collect the information then astrology would be accurate.
If you want to believe astrology is real, then yes, you would tell yourself that. Or if you want to deal in reality, you could realize that unless one has a time machine, there is no way to accurately collect the information needed, making the whole exercise pointless. Its like making a prediction based on what a leprechaun had for breakfast 500 years ago.
[quote]Now why would it matter to whether or not astrology is bunk whether the predictions are made on the actual positions of stars or the perceived positions?
You would have to ask someone who believes in this stuff. They are the ones who make a big deal about where certain objects are at a certain time.
- People who know little about astrology (despite the knowledge they think they have) tend to be dismissive. I've studied astrology for years and find it quite predictive. I moved to a state filled with born-again Christians several years ago. I have never discussed it here, but continue to use it for myself, family and friends quite effectively.
- Here is what we use in astrology:
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.
None of those will fall into a black hole before we can figure out where they were on a given date and time. It doesn't take years for their "light" to reach us.
Now, if you want to discuss fixed star work in astrology, I really can't help you. I've read a bit about it over the years but don't use it much. It isn't necessary to create or interpret a chart.
- [quote]Here is what we use in astrology:
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.
You also use constellations. And it takes years for the light from some of them to reach us.
- Anyone have an opinion on a Cancer sun, Virgo rising, Pisces moon, Cancer mercury, Taurus venus, Virgo mars? I can't pin this guy down, except to say that he's sensitive and can be moody. Retreats far into his shell when he feels confronted.
I'm a Taurus sun, Scorpio rising, Libra moon, Taurus mercury, Cancer venus, Cancer mars. I'm loyal to a fault, but a freak in the sheets... a total sensualist who will try anything. Also an excellent cook!
I'm attracted to Cancers, but wonder if this guy will be boring in bed with the Virgo rising. Re his moon, I don't know much about Pisces. I like that Cancers are loyal, but they are hard to be around when their feelings are hurt... which seems to be very often.
- scorpio,taurus- best sex,kinky,wild, horny guys,love them!
i am gemini
- I wonder how long R153 stayed with those guys, sexually a good match but not for long haul relationships?
- I want to fuck r82 RIGHT NOW!! You sound fucking hot!
It's been my experience that we tend to attract the same sign over and over again. I'm not sure why - ?
For me, Virgos and Capricorns seem to chase me relentlessly which is puzzling considering I'm an Aries and the total opposite of calm, demure and mature.
And I've never been able to bag a Cancer at all altho I'd like to try one on for size.
- I've been a Double Skorpion with Neptune-Venus-Mercury conjunct my ASC (opposing Taurus Moon), and I can vouch for us being Thermonuclear Wasabi HOT. We're an orgy when we masturbate.
- I can't believe how seriously and respectfully everyone is engaged in this subject. Astrology might be fun but it is also total nonsense. It is at the same level as believing in abductions by aliens and the power of crystals.
This thread is really embarrassing.
So what star sign am I then?
- I'd answer you, R157, but it would spoil the mood.
There is a lot of focus on sun signs by people who are unaware of planet locations in their own chart.
For example, the Aries chased by Virgos and Capricorns may have some Taurus planets.
- What are Virgos and Scorpios like together?
I am a Scorpio who has recently started dating a Virgo. We haven't been to bed yet, but I think it will be fireworks
- I think that the zodiac is complete bullshit but I keep on hearing from people who believe in it that Cancer is the horniest,most sexual sign of all.Even though that is juxtaposed with the nearly contradictory information that they are loyal.
R152 If you look at his ethnic background you'll get a better clue as to how he really is, as per the zodiac sign.I know Cancers(this happens to be why I don't believe in the zodiac)and they will be married and have a harem. That goes for straight or gay.
- astrologist or aficionados: a virgo and libra together?
- I'm a pisces sun & rising with Leo moon. Us pisces are proper hardcore fantasists that aren't afraid of an orgy! Lol. Best in bed would say pisces & Scorpio. Scorpio has a stereotype of being "obsessive" & can see why some people would think that but I had a close bond with a super sexy Scorpio & I'll never forget her.
- I'm a Gemini and I find something so awesome about freaking Taurus men. There sexxxxxxxyyyyy. They fucking ooze sexuality...super hot, just thinking about it turns me on. They can gooo all night long and there so happy to please, plus the strength of the mighty bull goes unmatched, I'M not technically suppose to go with THE BULL but man do they satisfy MY TWINSS ;) Any feedback from other geminis with taurus men?
- Yes, R31, and there would be something wrong with that because ... ?
Scorpios are sexually intense lovers. Behind their calm and controlled appearance, it is as though there are unplumbed depths of passion waiting to be discovered by a partner with enough nerve and self-assurance to take on this exceedingly complex personality. So if you are keen on seducing a Scorpio, you need to be well-prepared with a stout heart and a wild imagination. Turn up in dark red or mysterious black for your special night with a Scorpio lover. Among the variety of love foods that you can serve up for a scintillating time are pomegranates, asparagus, spices and lobsters – all of which are typical for their rich intense colors or flavors.
For Scorpios, the biggest turn on is a passionate and self-confident partner who is not afraid to try out some unconventional stuff. You can get started with an erotic massage in bold and firm strokes since a Scorpio is unlikely to be aroused by a light feathery touch. Include images of power and bondage since this is a lover who is used to exercise his/her dominant personality. As you get more intimate, focus on areas like the genitals and the groin as these usually constitute the most erogenous zones for a Scorpio. This is a lover who is not content with what lies on the surface and must plumb the depths of passion unlike a Libran or a Virgo whose may be shocked or offended by suggestions of the darkly erotic. Thus a Scorpio is a good partner to explore sexually all that taboo and forbidden and in fact enjoys what other signs may only fantasize about.
- Actually, every Virgo I've experienced are the kinkiest.
I guess because they're always so calm and rational - like Spock. But in bed, they are just kinky. (That may be because they trust me - I don't know.)
I was in a relationship with a guy who was a quintuple Taurus--Sun, Mercury,Venus, Moon & Ascendent ALL in The Bull ( I'm a Sagittarius )
My ass is STILL quivering!
If you LOVE being touched, massaged, kissed, cuddled and pampered, find a Taurus man! Just don't piss them off or out come the horns!
Worst relationship was with a Cancer. Too clingy and dependent.
- Speaking of which, there hasn't been enough discussion of Saggitarius peoples here.
Anyone have insight into them?
Sex With Sagittarius:
Sagittarius like to explore, same with their sexual encounters. They are the people most likely to have outdoor sex, or risque sex encounters. They are champions of one-night-stands because it feels good and you don't have to worry about the other person being clingy afterwards! With Sagittarius, anything goes, squeamish and conservative need not apply!
Sagittarius in a Nutshell:
Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.
Don't trust Geminis. Leos are lazy. Scorpios are freaks. Taurus are sweethearts.
- Geminis are hard to please or impress and they don't easily trust people and open up to them, but once they REALLY fall in love with someone, they are loyal to that person.
Sagittarius have bad tempers.
- OMG. Leos! My bf takes control in bed and I loveeee it(: he knows how to touch me and he's just wonderful. I would say 1st leos 2 scorpios... Scorpios are pretty damn good.
- People don't believe in the sky fairies here BUT they believe in the zodiac!? Funny stuff. Cancers are supposed to be horny as hell so WTF is it with lying there? It sounds like a contradiction.
- I'm a Gemini and um we are crazy but not liars and thieves I flirt a lot and I know when I have a boy wrapped around my finger that's all I have to say
- Capricorn here.
Had the most incredible Scorpio lover. Super intense in bed. He fell so easily, and hard, it thrilled me. Such a super hot guy and was so easy to manipulate. When I ended it I basically said "the sex was too good" if such a thing is possible.
- Any resident astrologers? I need to ask a stupid question. I am a Gemini in so many ways, and it is my sun sign. However, I was born prematurely, and should have been a Leo sun. I am Leo rising, Libra moon, Mercury is Taurus and Venus and Mars in Cancer. Would expected dates alter things?
- No, r176. You is what you is. Not what you thought you were or what you wanted to be.
And you would be a Cancer sun and not a Leo.
- Thanks, R177. I've never wanted to be anything else, just wondered in the astrological world if it meant anything. It's interesting to me how the Leo presents itself, anyway. Oh, and we Gemini's are a tad crazy and wander a bit. Just want to keep up on the week's news. A smart partner feeds us information.
We get bored, true, but we are not disloyal if our partners keep up with us. I have not found other Gem's to be good partners, unless our interests coincide. Imagine constant stimulus. That's us. We're thinking and planning constantly. Essentially, I'm a Border collie that needs an outlet. Our brains aren't wired for down time.
- Don't try to control Sagittarians. They are visionaries with epic orgies of freedom in their sights.
- Where did the notion that Geminis are cheaters and liars come from? They are actually very loyal to the people they love and trust.
- Just slept w a Virgo......hmmm, so sensual and willing to please, please, please....
- They are all great!
- Anthony Weiner is a Virgo, they are a little pervy and strange.
- Cancer woman here :) I must say that as someone who enjoys lots sex when in a commited relationship, I am a borderline nymphomaniac and I can also say that if you speak to other cancers (the women at least) they are very sexual, ya know in a ' lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets' kinda way . It is assumed that because we tend to be homebodies, we're prude or conservative in bed.Well that's a big fat no. Some of us like it wet, wild, kinky and hot while at the same time being affectionate and giving to our partner. Now of course this doesn't apply to every cancer, cause at the end of the day no two people are the same, regardless of what their astrological sign is.
- Leo + Aries = non-stop fucking
- Ugh my sister is a Cancer and I don't want to think about what R184 just said. On the other hand now I'm wondering if Cancer MEN have the same proclivities.
- I'm a Cancer guy. I will not come after you. I'll maneuver myself so I'm in your way when you're trying to get somewhere, acting nonchalant as I stare at my cell phone. You'll see me on the bus, nearby but not looking at you, and then maybe one day in a laundromat you'll say: "Where have I seen you before...you look so familiar." That has happened to me. I am capable of dialing up whatever passion my partner requires. Hard? Slow and Easy? I'll just know, you won't even have to say anything. If, however, you decide you like me and want to see more of me, beware of hurting me emotionally after I've allowed you into my head and heart. It might be fatal to the relationship. And I will never forget what you did. My best matches: Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius.
- You are all whack!, Scorpios are clearly the greatest fucking thing in the world.
This is a quote from a Scorpio -->
" HOOBER DOOBER LEMON SQOOOBER "
" I AM THE ALMIGHTY SATAN "
" LEARN TO SUCK THEM JUST RIGHT , AND GET THEM IN BED ALLLLL NIGHT! "
Thank you sir :D
- Well, I'm a Scorpio guy and it's true that I get praised a lot for my oral. Ha. My hottest fucks/best relationships have been Cancer and Pisces by far. I find out after the pick up/attraction/first date their sign, so I don't choose guys of these signs on purpose. So there must be a little truth to astrology. These are the people I remember and who I've gotten back together with off and on just for the amazing sex charged with passion and emotion.
My worst matches were Virgo, Leo and Aries. Virgo yes, too mechanical and Leo, yes, too lazy. The Aries just too "simple and quick" as someone said.
I think its more like R24? said about the *combination* of signs together being the hottest in bed and not one sign being the best for everyone. I wasn't surprised to read that at the very top of sexually hot combinations of signs is Scorpio with either Cancer or Pisces as that's been my own overwhelmingly true experience. Others are supposed to be Aquarius and Cancer, Taurus and Capricorn, Taurus and Aquarius, Scorpio and Capricorn, Sagittarius and Gemini and Leo and Aries. Sexual incompatibility may exist between Gemini and Cancer and Virgo and Scorpio (my experience).
- Any Leos here want to defend/explain themselves?
- I would say a female>Virgo is the best str8 ^
I'm a Pisces and my BF is a Taurus. What you all have been saying on here about the Bull is true!
Warm, funny, gentle and huggy---kind of slow to start but once they're revved, it's an all-nighter.
- [quote]Leo: likes to be the center of attention, likes to be adored and praised, won't try hard unless Leo feels it has to.
That fits my boyfriend to a T!
- I'm a female Gemini and moody as hell, but I really try in bed.
- Geminis are highly sexual and will stop at nothing to please.
And Geminis are a bit on the kinky and freaky side too.
- My Aquarius man loves to send me sexy emails..it is all about the mind w him.
- r184 cancer female here - I'm exactly the same!
- R190, I'm a Leo. I'd explain myself, but I'm too lazy.
- I'm not R190, R199 but cute reply. Luckily, Leos are charming and can usually get anyone in bed they want.
R165 I'm a Scorpio and you nailed me (so to speak) with your description, EXCEPT for the foods -- asparagus and pomegranate? I'd throw them out the window to shock my lover then throw him on the bed and fuck him all night so he won't mind that behavior. And the lobster is the worst. I never got why that's supposed to be romantic food when they mate for life. (Yeah I know, Phoebe on Friends -- her character is actually a Scorp too.)
- To get an accurate zodiac sex analysis, one must take into account both the person's MARS sign and the Sun sign. Mars is the sign of sexuality in action.
- R201 Your link is totally useless! This is a GAY website and your Cafe Astrology link only discusses the "Ideal woman for a man" and the "Ideal man for a woman." Nothing about the same sex together. Not only that, the links for Scorpio Man and Capricorn Man are missing.
- Don't date or get too close to a Cancer - they're wayyyyy to needy, dependent and clingy. Those crabs are cray!
- R203 What you say about Cancers only applies to signs like Sagittarius and Gemini who will run at the first sign of clingy behavior. If it's a crab we're crazy for, us Scorpios (some Taurus and Pisces people too) want this -- probably due to our possessive natures and we find these "cling-ons" hot, hot hot.
The "elements" of astrology seem to play a part in this. IE: Water signs (Scorp, Cancer and Pisces) can be super-emotional and over-the-top passionate while Fire signs (Sag, Aries and Leo) are more go-getting and free-spirited for the most part.) The air signs (Libra, Aquarius and Gemini) like to have space to think things through before getting too involved as a rule. The Earth signs (Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo) are usually more willing to put up with the water signs.
The first poster on this thread, a Gemini, found Cancers "boring" in bed, but many Scorps and Pisces found them super-hot. So there ya go.
So what's your sun sign, R203. (Are you going to shoot what I just said all to hell, or are you going to prove it? Be honest.)
- we Scorpios ...
- Oh, Trolldar tells me you're a Leo, R203. Thanks for proving my point! I hope you find a hot Sag or Aries! Capricorn can work too.
- I am a Virgo and my most unsatisfying sexual partner was a Scorpio (totally into himself... he should have had sex with his reflection in a mirror). I was crazy about an Aries; he really knew how to light my fire in and out of bed.
- The answer to OP's question is Scorpio. Proof:
Different sexual positions, oral sex, anal sex, whips and chains, or being tied to a chair are all expressions of sexuality that are turn-ons for Scorpio. His motivation is neither pleasure nor pain, but the power that is unleashed between two people when there is a fearsome intimacy. This kind of hot sexual connection can foster lifelong bonds of love and friendship, but such sexual expression doesn't usually come casually.
- You really know your Scorpios, R208!
- Not as well you think, r208. It's from an Astrology web site. lol Personally, (unfortunately) I've never had a Scorpio in my bed.
- Scorpios are scary.
- Astronauts. Their cum tastes like tang.
- I'm in science/medicine but I find that there's a peculiar (perhaps circumstantial) truth in my observations about astrology.
R204, yes - I'm a Leo. I have found my personality characteristics to be in line with how Leo's are described. Moreover, most of my most passionate lovers and exes have been who I am "supposed" to be matched well with - being Aries and Sags. Actually, in my friendships as well - I find the ones I'm instantly drawn to and build strong relationships immediately have been those two signs.
- I am a Sag dating a Scorpio. Is this a match destined for failure? He is quite yummy ....
- r202 calm your hysteria and learn how to read, dear. Those descriptions are all genderless. And to get to Scorpio and Capricorn, all one has to do is scroll the the bottom of the page to the helpful link entitled "More Sexual Astrology: Libra thru Pisces".
- Click on this link, r214. It will tell you everything you want to know.
- R215 I know how to read, sweetie. You need to learn. Things you make up in your head aren't reading darling. As I actually quoted in my post, what you're referring to says "ideal woman for a man" and "ideal man for a woman."
You saying the descriptions are "genderless" is you saying that only. That's not what the writing actually says. Learn to read and admit when you're wrong. It's called growing up.
- I'm a Gemini...and the love of my life was a Gemini too. Now that relationship went too many extremes. It was scary how alike we were in certain things, one time we were comparing CDs and we had the same fucking albums down to the soundtracks! :o
Now I'm single :( I often think a nice Aries would be a perfect companion.
- i'm a cancer - best sex I've had is with a Capricorn - hot hot hot erotic hot
- I've heard those two are an ideal, white hot connection, R219. Go on.
- This Aries thinks Gemini's are cray-cray.
- R220 between us it was transformational - very spiritual, instinctual, like 2 halves of one.
- Oh shit!
- oh shit what?
- Why is it on DL that christians are nuts believing in the sky fairy and there are 224 responses about something just as bogus? You're good in bed because you're a certain astrological sign? If Christians believed in something so stupid, they'd be laughed off DL.
- but they do don't they? why are they on DL anyway?
- Be careful - Cancers have crabs!
- This is my favorite thread. Read all of the responses. It is PROOF of astrology.
- So if not Aries... Who is the perfect companion for a Gemini?
I feel lonely. :(
- I'm a Scorpio. I'm very loyal and a great partner.
But I'm also "secretive" introverted and stubborn. I'm good at fucking but don't ask to 'perform' in the literal sense and try to control me or dominate me in bed.
You will get off— but don't ask me if I do. It's my business when I do and for what.
Now STFU and go to bed.
- [R225] How do you know it's "bogus"? How ignorant and arrogant you are. People who use astrology have checked it out and FOUND it to work. Morons like you can go on believing in the "anti-astrology" fairy.
- I'm a Capricorn, and the best sex I've ever had was with a Cancer, too. I guess we Capricorns aren't uptight and annoying to them, and they aren't boring or unimaginative to us.
- Yeah well, I'm a Cancer and I'm not conservative, emotional, have zero tolerance for clingy; not passive, interested in "roles," and am quite adventuresome.
I don't have much interest in the saccharine crap most people call romance and I don't cook for me, so I'm certainly not going to be cooking for you so don't ask - you know where the kitchen is.
The best sex I ever had - I think the guy was a Libra.
- R230, are Scorpios that bossy? Mine is introverted and secretive but have not seen his bossy side.....
- Not necessarily "bossy", r234. More like iron-willed. Just try prying into that business and you'll see what I mean.
They can boss you without you even knowing you've been bossed.
Quit you're sniveling, Gemini. Go find a nice Aquarius and the two of you can have cyber sex until the cows come home. Most of you would rather fuck in your heads, anyway, from my experience.
- Taurus sun and moon here. Not sure who's great in bed. Leo guys though tend get my attention most.
r236: Try a Capricorn or Pisces. Caps are fellow horned Earth signs, and gentle Pisces can calm a hot tempered Bull. Leos are lazy pillow princesses who just lay there, from my experience. Aquarius and Libra are more cerebral--they seem to enjoy phone sex, sexting,etc.
- [quote]I recon Scorpio, very original and sexy...
"Recon"? Is this short for "recommend"? If so, how?
Incidentally, I recommend Gemini's, since it's just like a three-way.
- Well, I already have somebody, R237. I don't have much of a temper though. I'm pretty calm. He's a Taurus too. He's the only guy I have ever been with.
- didn't say i was a Christian, R231, just that astrology is your version of the sky fairy.
- R233 Is your birthday near the end of July? You sound closer to Leo.
- R240 And materialism is your version.
- I'm a Cancer & My most satisfying lover ever was a Pisces. I just felt so happy and comfortable in his bed and could never get enough of him. I loved gazing into his eyes as stupid as it sounds I swear they sparkled. I had always wanted a guy to talk dirty to me and choke me and he was the first one to do it. Extremely dominant with me outside of bed too which I loved. I didn't ask him either he just seemed to know exactly what I wanted, he really understood me. I still miss him.
- I am a Saggie. No one likes us?
- r243 I wish my pisces man would get a little more dominant - otherwise he's a little too vanilla but good.
- R208 is all-but spot-on (and made me hard), but: 'the power that is unleashed' is still capped by the pleasure, which is the point, and awesome given said power.
- R246 I have a date again w the Scorpio! He hasn't tied me up yet but he sure is intense in the sack...
- [quote]I am a Saggie. No one likes us?
Oh, we like you just fine. However, we do NOT like the way you just vanish without a word or a hint as to why.
When you're in a fuck buddy scene with someone and the sex is great and one day they just disappear it sort of leaves you cold. And a bit wary of the next Sag to cross your path.
You're the fucking ADHD Autistic lovers of the zodiac.
- R248, I am sorry ...and ashamed of my fellow Sags. I guess , we stay busy....and then time slips away from us?
I usually don't step out unless someone is just totally not meeting my needs and then I am tempted to cheat and /or slink away....
- In a strange way, that totally makes sense, r249.
That would explain why my Sag FB goes weeks without texting me for a hookup and then suddenly can't get enough of me.
Annoying as fuck but your post makes sense.
I'm still keeping another FB on the side, tho. I need more than one time a month when Saggy finally gets "unbusy".
- R249, I go on "Kicks". One minute I may be obsessed w my FB...then maybe my exercise routine... We just ramble on.....
- Virgo is the sign of the whore.
- Well, I will certainly cut him some slack then, r249. But I'm keeping the Aries FB since Saggy is currently off on another kick of some sort.
Since I've not had the patience to "stick around" while you go off on your kicks, would you be so kind to inform me what "not meeting your needs" means? I mean, sexually, are you an "all or nothing" sort?
ITA with r252. Virgos and Cappys are the kinkiest fucks going. Caps can usually hide it pretty well but Virgos are fucking KINKY and slutty.
- Curious about a possible (just dreaming) Cancer/Gemini match. Any stories or observations?
- This is a bit off topic but in almost every Astrology book I've read they say that Cancers and Scorpios are soulmates. Can anyone attest to that?
- Well, r254 Gemini's tend to be very mental and Cancers are more emotional. Think you can handle someone not giving you emotionally what you need? You'll get it intellectually but Gemini's aren't much for emotional stuff. It frightens them.
Cancers and Scorps are water signs. Cancer loves Scorpio's intensity.
- Generally, the "compatable" signs are not good pairs. i.e. Two signs in the same element are not as strong a pairing as two signs from different elements.
- "Quit you're sniveling, Gemini. Go find a nice Aquarius and the two of you can have cyber sex until the cows come home. Most of you would rather fuck in your heads, anyway, from my experience."
haha, but I want a boyfriend to snuggle with! However Aquarius does seem like a logical partner for a Gemini.
Speaking of Acuarian men, I once met Christian Bale...
Cray Cray for days!!!
- It's "Aquarian". This being DL we need to correct you.
But spill about Bale please. I've always known Aquarians to be pretty steady myself.
- I'm a Taurus sun. Taurus moon. Virgo rising.
What am I like?
- R260 - boring, stubborn, picky. But also very stable and very sensual and if someone "does it" for you, you'll go gaga over them.
- Awesome, thanks R261. Astroglogy is fascinating to me.
People with Libra on the ascendant can have some very striking features. They may not be considered beautiful or handsome, but they usually have one or two physical features that are absolutely stunning.
My sister's friend has a gorgeous hour glass figure. I'm gayer then Gay Gayerson McGay, but every time I see her I'm like "DAYUM! That is one helluva figure!" Libra rising.
One of my bf's friends has incredible brown / black eyes. It's like they see into your soul. He has Libra rising.
When my granny was young, she had long, thick slightly curly auburn hair. No pics in color, but even in b&w pics, you can tell it was beautiful. She had Libra on the ascendant.
This Saggie absolutely ADORES Pisces men! Pisces are usually very sweet and kind hearted, but also seem a bit "out there"--some of their beliefs may seem a bit odd to some.
They tend to be humble with a strange sense of humor---you either get the joke or you're left scratching your head going "WTF"?
Oh, they can spot a liar, a cheat and a fake a mile away. Honesty is a MUST!
Sex--dreamy, beautiful and almost mystical. Pisces KNOWS what to do and how to do it!
Agree with the opinions about Leos--LAZY! Just lazy ass motherfuckers who lay there and expect to be serviced.
- R255 YES. Cancer and Scorpio is the deepest and most soulful match of any two signs in the zodiac. Also the hottest match esp. if Cancer is bottom.
- Very true, r263. Libra ascendants are very sexy.
My birthday is on the 15th.
Cancer sun, Leo Moon, Gemini rising.
- R253, I really don't mind FBs. It just the time factor and staying busy.
If I were not interested, then I would likely just say so or send an email. I can be blunt.
I have three FBs right now: Aquarius, Scorpio, and Virgo. The Virgo is kinky yet into hygiene. He may talk for about 30 minutes about getting his balls waxed!
Aquarius is awesome to talk to and throws a hot fuck but damn, for me, Scorpios are so intense in their emotions,,,he is slowly luring me in....I can just lay next to him and damn, not sure what he does
- Well, thanks to your plea, Saggy, I've decided to give another Sag a try. We'll see how this one works out.
Believe me, most of us appreciate a "thanks but no thanks" if you're not interested. Hopefully this next one will show me some consideration.
You're fascinated with Mr Scorp because he's intense and that's something you don't necessarily have yourself. It intrigues you and yet scares you. Just remember Scorps generally play for keeps.
- Here's my chart for any amateur astrologers: Sun In Sagittarius, Moon In Aries, Ascendant In Aquarius. Unlucky in love and unsatisfied with work.
- That's 'cause your somewhat of a child, r270. All "me, me, me" all the time.
Why not give a little? And be a bit more dependable. Seriously. Not cool to just disappear for weeks on end and expect someone to welcome you back with open arms.
- You must be psychic, R271. I have done the vanishing/reappearing stuff with friends/fbuddies many times over the years. It's a wonder they still talk to me.
And my needle does fall on the selfish side of the giving spectrum.
- I'm cursed with my Mars and Rising Sign in Scorpio. Don't fuck with me. I come back ugly. If I love you, and someone tries to break us up, I will go after him.
I'm Cancer with Moon in Taurus. It's a good combo. I'm not stupid but I have a naivete that shocks me sometimes, always in retrospect. I have found my best matches in Scorpio, sex-wise. But it took an Aquarius to rock my world. He was a top and very popular. When he met me, he switched to a bottom and I couldn't get enough of him. We locked ourselves away for three years and fucked three times a day. I like Pisces, Capricorn and Scorpio. Caps, though, tend to be "young fogeys" but will take a good pounding and come back for more the next morning.
- Not really, r272. Just know my stars. You're old enough to know better and if you know it's an issue, you can work to correct it. Or at least show your friends/lovers some consideration. Not everyone is as "above it all" as you are.
In my opinion, astrology helps us to understand ourselves and our tendencies so we can aspire to be better people.
With three main parts of your chart in Sag, Aries and Aquarius, it's easy to see why restlessness may cause you huge problems in relationships. These are major freedom-loving signs and if your needs aren't being met in any relationship you're in, you're likely to feel the need to stray or full out escape. A person with a Gemini Sun (to understand your need for a self-paced lifestyle) and a Taurus or Capricorn Moon (to add calm and harmony to your anxious side) could be your best match relationship- wise.
When you're ready for a serious relationship, look for someone who'll let you be you and rules (yes, you hate that word, I know) you will be able to stick to. A person with few demands is going to be best, because let's face it, you tend to be selfish more than giving in relationships. A tough thing for a partner to understand may be that, at times, you may seem to care about humanity in general more than giving attention to him/her.
When you first meet people, you probably come across as a likeable, intelligent and one of a kind person who may have unusual or interesting hair. You also may have one favorite, distinct accessory or overall look that makes you proud to stand out from the crowd.
Being too impulsive could be a recurring problem for you, but when you really set your mind to accomplishing your goals, you can usually succeed in understanding your demons and changing aspects of your behavior. Through your entire life, you've probably at least felt a little out of step with the rest of the world at times, yet this isn't always a bad thing -- unless you feel misunderstood by others.
You like to know how things work and what makes people tick. A management position you enjoy and isn't too limiting may be ideal for you. Music or design may keep beckoning you career-wise or perhaps just as a hobby/release.
Try not to let your love of the "big picture" overshadow some important details in your life. Also, don't glaze over living in the present because you enjoy past memories/feelings or future possibilities/planning more.
- Can Sags and Scorpios be a long term match? Still into this Scorpio. But I am seeing the drawbacks...he is sort of quiet - so hard to know what he is thinking. But when we lay belly to belly .....it just feels intense ...wow!
- Any advice for a Capricorn in Sun and Moon with a Cancer ascendant? Starting to think I should give up and get a dozen cats
- A Scorp isn't ever going to let you know what he's thinking, r276. EVER. And don't bother to ask. They HATE it when people pry into their business. That's one sure way to get rid of a Scorp is to pry. Just let him be. And yes, it will be intense.
Any two signs can be a long term match if you're willing to work at it. If the moon, mars, and venus signs (one or all) are compatible then it's all good. Hell, even if they're square, it makes for some serious sexual tension and can be a rocking good time.
R277 - I'd hit it if that's any consolation to you. You probably come off as serious and a bit shy to a lot of people but you've got some nice stuff going on there - strength and sensitivity. An excellent combination, IMO. You seem to be built for more of an LTR than just casual fucking. Don't give up.
A nice Pisces would admire you and your work (Caps love WORK) and be sensitive to your needs. Also a Taurus would appreciate you and so would a Scorpio but you may find the Scorpio a bit much to take at first. Air signs aren't good for you - too "cold" for the likes of you.
- Is there a good message board/forum to talk about astrology ? I really do love this thread...
- [quote]But it took an Aquarius to rock my world. He was a top and very popular. When he met me, he switched to a bottom and I couldn't get enough of him. We locked ourselves away for three years and fucked three times a day
I didn't realize Aquarius was so sexual. They seem more intellectual than physical.
- Most of the ones I'm aware of, r279 are infested with teenaged girls. At least, that's the way it seems.
And *most* sites are geared toward heterosexual relationships. Try this link. I don't know if there is a discussion board but I thought I had seen them offering male/male synastry charts (relationship charts).
- R280 Keep in mind that poster is a Cancer talking about an Aquarius which can be a totally dynamically exciting combination in bed! Not many signs will mesh well with Aquarius sexually. In addition to Aquarius and Cancer together, Aquarius and Taurus can be another hot combo in bed.
- we geminis constantly give out orgasms to the objects of our poundings
- R263. Interesting post. I'm a Pisces with Libra ascending. I'm not sure if I have any "striking" features (but have been told I'm sexy). I tend to be a bit detail oriented however which I've heard is a trait of Libra ascending.
- Oh, Lou, I bet you are sex on a stick and you don't even know it! That combo just SOUNDS sexy as hell to this armchair astrologer. Mmmm!
- Thanks R285. You made me blush. 😊
- R282, this is the first I've ever heard of Aquarius/Cancer sexual compatibility - very surprising - they seem as if they'd be completely out of synch. I was aware of Aquarius and Taurus - mainly because of Aquarian Farrah Fawcett & Lee Majors and Farrah and Ryan O'Neal. She loved her Taurus men!
- [quote]This is the first I've ever heard of Aquarius/Cancer sexual compatibility - very surprising - they seem as if they'd be completely out of synch.
That's me from upthread. He and I were out of synch a lot, but only when we were out of bed. With the Cancer/Taurus, I need stability and consistency. With Mars and Rising in Scorpio, I express the full range of emotions -- while Aquarius holds back. (He had a lot of other signs in Sag.) I was born July 15. For some reason, Aquarians born between 1/30-2/7 are catnip to me. Just seeing him walking down the street to my house was a turn on. (Blonde, blue-eyed California boy meets New York "Jewnitarian." In my entire life I have never felt the way I felt with the Aquarius. It burned out after too much cheating. And counter cheating (on my part, to get him back). Don't expect an Aquarius to be faithful. And "counter cheating" won't help the situation, even if it makes you feel better temporarily.
- [quote]Just seeing him walking down the street to my house was a turn on.
Some of the greatest male sex symbols were born under the sign of Aquarius. Paul Newman, James Dean, Clark Gable to name a few. No wonder you felt that way R288. But as you say, there's more to it than just raw sex appeal.
- R289 it was pretty much just raw sex appeal.
Actually, yeah, there was. The Aquarius was smart, funny, masculine and when he asked me to go home with him that night, I felt like it was inevitable and that I was the luckiest guy in the world. He taught me how to be less emotional, more cool. I taught him how to have fun like we were kids.
And then, oops. You take that first out-of-town trip, and he picks you up at the airport. You get back to the apartment and the first thing he does is take a shower and change the sheets on the bed.
- Wow, r290. Doesn't even have the decency to do it BEFORE he picks you up? Damn. That's not "detached" that's fucking cold as hell. And a huge mind fuck (which is probably what he was going for).
- Gemini, Get Off
- People address the Cancerian clinginess, but I have known some hot, mystical cancers - sensual and psychic!
- Pisces - Many Pisces people actually appear fish-like. Take a look at yourself fishface? Do you resemble a flounder? You could be a Pisces.
Aries - Sit down, shut up, and listen. I knew you couldn't do it.
Gemini - OK Angelina Jolie. How come you have more guy friends than girl friends. You dazzle me. For five minutes. Next.
Cancer - I'm gonna need five reasons why you deserve to be tempted out of your shell you spoiled little brat.
Leo - Yeah, yeah, everyone agrees you should be on the stage. And there's one leaving in five minutes.
Virgo - Aren't you cute. Oh, you play the harp? Good. It drowns out the little wheels turning in your head as you sit there marinating in your victimhood.
Libra - You know when you're 45 and still haven't developed a personality, that little cutesy-pie act of yours is only gonna work at correctional facilities.
Scorpio - The reason you scare people is because you don't look comfortable in your own skin. And you're probably armed.
Sagittarius - You've slogged on through life, been absolutely polite to everyone you've met, even if you did take them apart once they left the room. Dammit, you've made it this far without a scandal. Bring on the hookers!
Capricorn - The fact that you can be very attractive physically doesn't mean beans when you put it on a scale with the sheer mass of your boring personality.
Aquarius - Why is it that you have devoted your entire life to acquiring every friggin gadget in the entire electronic universe and you can't even DVR a goddamned episode of Breaking Bad?!
- I know R291. Right?
- [quote]Gemini - OK Angelina Jolie. How come you have more guy friends than girl friends. You dazzle me. For five minutes. Next.
AJ is actually very Cancerian - Cancer rising with venus smack dab on her ascendent. Heavy Aries influence in the 9th house as well. I think she's moon in Aries.
- Taurus - Could ya take a risk once in a while? The bull has been known to cling to material objects as a sign of comfort. They are usually well-groomed and make excellent prostitutes.
Libra ascendants tend to have at least ONE striking physical feature. Beautiful eyes, a pretty smile, a pleasing face.
- Interesting R298. For my rising sign, there's like six boring men.
But then take a look at the list of women!
- Very clever and somewhat on point R294
- I just thought everyone following this thread would get a kick out of this: 1967 album The Zodiac:Cosmic Sounds
Just for fun. Trust me.
- It cracks me up how badass Gemini can be. When it comes to women, they can be freaky. I have a Gemini friend (female) who's a lead singer in a rock band. Amazing voice. She's had two Cancer boyfriends since I've known her. The first Cancer she couldn't get to commit after three years of trying. The second Cancer committed right away. (He's the drummer in her band, and owns his own recording studio. He flies a Cessna, rides a Harley, and is devoted to both her and his kids by a previous marriage.) The only thing wrong with him, in her eyes, is he has a "squishy" body. Not sexy. His one flaw. Gem Girl seems completely self-contained and consistently horny. They'll do it anywhere, anytime. She recently met a guy on the train she calls "Hot Guy," He's a Libra. He told her all his fantasies and she tried to make them come true, even though he didn't really want to. He freaked the fuck out, ran away, and that was that. Gem Girl seems too "intellectual" or "mechanical" when it comes to things that should be "felt" and can wear people down with her nonstop energy. But she's probably one of the most interesting people I know.
- I have no idea. The minute a guy gets into the Astrology bullshit is the minute he is shown the door.
- What if he's super hot R303, and he just brings it up casually in conversation?
- Gemini's and Aquarians seem to be more into the mental aspect of sex - like it is a list of chemistry experiments to be run and studied. They never actually "feel" anything.
What's it like going thru life never really merging with someone?
- R305, are you a water sign like me? I know exactly what you mean. But I think with other signs they might not notice the difference so much.
- No, but my Venus is in Pisces which is almost as "bad".
The urge to merge during sex is overwhelming sometimes with guys I like. The air signs get all wiggy and run for cover. I don't see what the big deal is. You'll come back.
- Sometimes I wonder if I got into astrology -- which is a way of classifying people based on the position of stars -- to escape Organized Religion -- which is a way of classifying people based on which sky fairy they pray to. The irony doesn't escape me. But I still do it. I guess because in my personal experience I can't tell a Jew from a Methodist, but I can smell a Scorpio a mile away.
- [quote]They never actually "feel" anything.
- Explain, please, Mr. Gemini.
Do you get jealous? Possessive? Do you want to spend all day and night in bed and totally immerse yourself into your partner?
I'm not accusing, I really want to know because it totally seems like you all are utterly detached and unfeeling.
- Yeah, um, I don't want to get into a Slap the Gemini contest. Some of my biggest heroes were Geminis. JFK, Marilyn, Ann Frank, Depp, Judy, Laurie Metcalf from Roseanne, whom I adore, Morgan Freeman, etc.
- I'm not slapping or trashing anyone. I'm trying to understand it. I have a lot of friends who are air signs - mostly Libras - so I understand them.
But my dealings with Gemini's and Aquarians have not been frequent nor very productive so I'm trying to see how they operate. They don't seem to be the jealous or possessive types - more like take it or leave it. So I'm wondering if that's true.
- Interesting R307. Because that passionate Aquarius I (Cancer) was talking about upthread, has Venus in Pisces. Sex was a dreamlike experience every single time.
- R304, it is a complete deal breaker. The boulder rolls right back in front of the love cave.
- [quote]Do you get jealous? Possessive? Do you want to spend all day and night in bed and totally immerse yourself into your partner?
Of course, but speaking for myself, I don't let go like that until I genuinely trust someone. And perhaps I can really put this on my astrological sign (not sure how much I believe that), but I'll always need my own interests and a certain amount of alone time. Not so much that my partner would feel neglected, but it's silly to think that two people will always enjoy the same things. Or need to have all the same interests to be compatible. I love learning stuff so I think having different interests keeps relationships fresh. Something to talk about at dinner.
Interests interests interests. I overused that word, but I think I'm made myself understood.
- R314, I guess that's why I'm kind of closeted about it. I would never bring it up on a date, but I might make a silent observation when I find out what his birthday is (if it gets that far). And then, later, after a nasty breakup, I'll blame everybody born under his sign for his atrocious behavior.
- I wait and learn birth dates by stealth. Astrology does offer some insight. Even in the case of those who ridicule it. Sometimes especially.
- R312: one of my FBs is Aquarius. He loves to figure out what will make me orgasm...and like someone said earlier- he thinks of sex like a chemistry experiment. He is independent. Can be bossy.
Not into cuddling. He prefers to jump out of bed after sex and talk, talk, talk.
But he is great to talk to.. fun. .Has lots of ideas. In some ways, too many ideas, and not a lot of follow through.
Has no real emotional depth. I am a Saggie so that is OK for me. But compared to my Scorpio: he can't compete.
- I also am a flaming atheist...and well, this thread turned me onto astrology and then when I started looking at the sun signs...it makes sense...
- For pure carnal physical sensuality without all the mental games, you can't do better than a Taurus. Just my opinion.
- And then of course there's Chinese Astrology, with the animals. I'm a Dragon!
- Thanks, r315. That makes total sense.
Do you "play it cool" until you really trust someone, is that it? I wish I could be like that. I'm envious.
- [quote]What's it like going thru life never really merging with someone
Gemini and Aquarius work very well together. THEY will merge. Both of them are intellectual, like being stimulated mentally even more than physically and will talk and talk and talk. They ARE kinky and like to experiment sexually. They like people and things that are unique and not boring. Being bored by their partner is a deal breaker.
- [quote]Do you "play it cool" until you really trust someone, is that it? I wish I could be like that. I'm envious.
I don't play it cool, I'm just deliberately cautious with some people. You know how it is. Some people you click with right away and with others it takes longer to break the ice and form mutual trust for a variety of reasons. I have no idea if that's a Gemini thing or not. I don't like that we are always portrayed as forming superficial attachments that mean little. That just isn't so. I also reject the whole Geminis will fuck you anywhere and then steal your wallet bullshit.
[quote]Gemini and Aquarius work very well together.
Not necessarily. I have a friend who is Aquarius and while I love her, she also drives me bananas.
[quote]THEY will merge. Both of them are intellectual, like being stimulated mentally even more than physically and will talk and talk and talk.
I do think the stereotype of Geminis needing to communicate is accurate and it's true for my Aquarian friend as well. Having someone want to talk to me, even if it's only to touch base and say "hi", is one of the top ways I feel cared about.
- Scorpios, which signs do you prefer?
Seems like everyone is in love with you (me included....
- I love Virgos. I'm also attracted to Pisces moons and Scorpio moons.
I don't dismiss them off the bat like I do Libras, Leos and Pisces suns, but I've never met a Sag who wasn't a liar. Lying ruins things before they even get started.
- [quote]Having someone want to talk to me, even if it's only to touch base and say "hi", is one of the top ways I feel cared about.
Thank you, r324. That was very helpful and enlightening! Especially this quote from you. Now I think I might understand where the air signs are coming from.
I've never heard the "Gemini's will fuck you then steal your wallet". I can see how a rumor like that started but most people have a conscience no matter what their sign.
R326, Sags are like Boxer puppies - big, dumb and gangly just wanting to play and mean no real harm. That sort of person isn't for everyone - especially when the going gets tough. They don't lie to hurt or deceive. They just tell you what they think you want to hear because they don't want anyone to spoil their fun.
- [quote]I've never heard the "Gemini's will fuck you then steal your wallet".
I was just going by what people have said about Geminis on this thread.
- Geminis have a reputation for being cheaters and unfaithful, but that's not necessarily true - they are choosy about who they commit to, but once they do, they won't stray. They are loyal and that goes for their friendships as well.
- R327- you said it perfectly...and I am a Saggie.
Our "lies" are just white lies and omitted information to avoid confrontation ....and certainly are not some devious manipulation. I am too honest and guileless to come up w/some evil strategies.
In fact, I am loyal but...after not getting my needs met..I do have a tendency to stray instead of confronting the person....
- [quote]They just tell you what they think you want to hear because they don't want anyone to spoil their fun.
That IS lying, you dipshit. Thanks for proving my point. The definition of "lie" does NOT include an exception provision for whether or not the liar is having fun.
- I don't see what the big deal is about Scorpios. Ugh... This Leo will happily take any Aries though. Sags are fun too.
- Me neither, R332. As I said upthread, the worst sexual partner I had was a Scorpio. My Aries was hot in bed, though.
- R325 You asked what signs Scorps like. I've posted earlier in the thread that my hottest sex/best relationships have been with my fellow water signs -- Cancer and Pisces. That's been astonishingly the case way before I ever even considered astrology.
I've also been involved with a Virgo, Leo, Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius and none of these relationships lasted more than a few months, when my Cancer/Pisces ones were years and way more serious in feelings (ie both of us crying our eyes out saying goodbye -- not usually Marys.)
In my experience, yes, the Sagittarius lied so much it turned me right off. It doesn't matter if it's "little white lies" when it's constant and not just a few. Also, for me, there's this "cabin fever" side to many Saggies that drives me crazy. And the Gemini too couldn't seem to focus on any one thing for long. The Sag was also insecure in bed and would sometimes complain he wasn't "Superman." He would have been fine for me if he believed in himself. The Gemini was too matter of fact and, I'm not joking, right after sex would just pick a book out of his bookcase and read without saying anything to me at all like he wished I'd leave then, even though he'd asked me the week before to move in. As I think I said before, I found the Virgo too mechanical and routine (no outdoor sex even at night), the Aries too limited in positions for me. The Leo, yes lazy it's true but he was sexy as hell as he had both beauty and brains, but the problem was I felt his laziness as a lack of passion for me and Scorps need to know they're hot.
According to this Scorp guy, here are the biggest pros and cons of each sign:
Aries: Forthrightly sexy but impulsive and limited in a way that may even become destructive.
Taurus: Hot and affectionate but not to be trusted to keep a secret.
Gemini: Smart and interesting, but can come across shallow emotionally.
Cancer: Intense and honest, but when he sulks it can be difficult to get him out of his shell again. (Worth it for the make up sex alone though!)
Leo: Brilliantly sexy and enticing, but once caught, gives little.
Virgo: Sharply analytical like the Scorp, but deeply lacking the emotional intensity and passion much of the time.
Libra: Beautiful and charming, but often lacking the focus Scorps need in their lives.
Sagittarius: Always ready for fun, but it may involve you leaving us out of it in a heartbeat which is going to fly. The honesty and bluntness is wonderful, but a lack of tact can mean unintentional but hurtful remarks that make us want to sting you, then feel guilty for that since you didn't really mean to hurt us. Frustrating!
Capricorn: Sexy people with an admirable work ethic. Wait a minute -- do Caps have any faults and why haven't I had a relationship with one?
Aquarius: Their compassion for humanity is sexy, but their mind can overshadow their feelings which Scorps may take as withholding affection to them.
Pisces: Talented, passionate, compassionate people who drive Scorps wild just with their big eyes of wonder look. But sometimes Pisces' extroverted side can make him too social for the Scorp leading to jealous feelings.
- Which is NOT going to fly I meant.
- r334 your Virgo wasn't typical. He had something else wrong with him, whatever it was. My Mars is in Virgo, and even I have none of the hangups yours had.
But I hate 9/10 Pisceans and Leos with whom I interact.
- Which signs go good for friendship? Would they be different from 'romantic relationship' signs?
- [quote]Which signs go good for friendship? Would they be different from 'romantic relationship' signs?
From my experience, Taurus. Extremely loyal in friendship and relationship.
- My ex was a Leo . Selfish in and out of the bedroom. Such vanilla sex. Had a fling with a Scorpio. Intense and sexual but a little too much intensity and moodiness. Now married to a cancer. He is the best lover I ever had. Lots of stamina, willing to try anything and very passionate. He can go for hours.
I am a Libra. I like the kink and have an insanely high sex drive.
- I'm a Gemini but much more stable and straightforward than the stereotype. My woo-woo astrology friend says it is because my Moon is in Taurus. Ok, fine.
I'll admit, any zodiac sign that includes Judy, Marilyn, Prince, Boy George, Joan Collins, Joan Rivers, Angelina Jolie, Kanye West, Lauryn Hill, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks, Naomi Campbell, Mommar Qaddafi, LaToya Jackson, Sandra Bernhard... well, it's not hard to see why we have the reputation of "definitely invite Geminis to your parties - and definitely DON'T go into business together."
- [quote]Virgo: Sharply analytical like the Scorp, but deeply lacking the emotional intensity and passion much of the time.
Virgos can be intensely emotional and passionate, but they HIDE their feelings like nobody's business! Cool, cool, cool exteriors.
Virgos are hard to read.
- My longest relationship was with a Virgo. Israeli guy. New in the country. He carried a gun and worked security for El Al. Dark, hairy, but with pale green eyes. He made our life for us, cars, real estate, the best vacations. I don't know how he did it. We were never rich. The fire eventually went out between us. It was hard to break up, so we decided on an arrangement, which worked for a few months. It was all my fault and I still hear from him.
- R337 R338 From my (Scorp sun, Aquarius moon, Taurus rising) Taurus and Cancer have been the best friendship signs for me and this includes my childhood friends. I think it's the Taurean sense of fairness and the Cancer sensitivity. It's saying a lot since I'm an introvert who typically likes only one loyal, trustworthy friend at a time.
BTW, I'd love to hear others' astrological analysis of my stats -- Scorp. sun, Aquarius moon and Taurus rising as I said above. What do you see career-wise for me and what I should do with the rest of my life to feel fulfilled?
- R337, it depends on a person's entire chart, obviously. I'm an Aries with Libra moon and Scorpio rising. My partner is also an Aries. Our closest "couple" friends are both Sagittarius. We've known them for about 20 years. They are both active, energetic, athletic people - one of them is blunt and outspoken in that typical Sag way, which works out fine because my partner is the same.
Other signs I get along well with for friendship are Virgo (they usually have a wonderful snarky sense of humor), Leo (they make everything fun), Capricorn (really good people with wonderful dry wit) and Aquarius (because Aquarius is everybody's friend). I generally do not get along with Cancers and have had some trouble with Libras because I hurt their feelings without realizing it. Scorpio - no way. Too intense and manipulative for me.
- [quote]Virgos are hard to read.
Not really once you know them. If they start nagging you or mothering you, they're hooked. In that odd Virgo way, that's how they show how much they care - by trying to "improve" you.
Actually, r344, you have a lot of things going for you altho at times you probably feel like you're being pulled in all kids of directions. Having that Aquarius moon tempers the intensity of the Scorpio sun and the stubbornness of the Taurus rising. But you're fucking determined as hell and generally get what you want once you set your mind on it. Oh, you can turn on the charm, the heat or just dig those heels in until the object of your desires just finally gives in.
Career, I would say something financial where you deal with people. Financial planner? Or a credit counselor - something like that. I don't know if you have an interest in such things but you would probably handle someone else's money better than your own.
- [quote]Not really once you know them. If they start nagging you or mothering you, they're hooked. In that odd Virgo way, that's how they show how much they care - by trying to "improve" you.
Even Virgos themselves do not realize how not obvious their feelings are. Virgos are, also, good at revealing those thought they want to reveal, and not else.
I dated a Virgo. Nice, intelligent guy but not very physically demonstrative. Didn't like to be touched, hugged, etc except in bed or maybe laying on the couch watching TV.
The Taurus, OTOH, was VERY touchy-feely! LOVED hugging, kissing, playing grab ass,wrestling etc. Fun in bed, too.
Cappys get a bad rap. My BF of three years is a Cappy and he is a sweetie. Cappys seem cold and distant to strangers, but once they get to know you they can be your best and loyal friend--Cappy will always have your back. Very dry and often morbid humor that can pop up at the oddest times, though. Can be a total whore in the bedroom ( he has Moon in Aries, Pisces rising, if that has anything to do with it.)
I'm a Sun / Moon Sagittarius with Cancer rising FWIW.
- R346, I'm R344 and I appreciate your take on part of my chart. It's very true about feeling like I'm "being pulled in all kinds of directions" which I think is why I tend to like to be introverted and limit the amount of people in my life. The determined thing is spot on and my nickname, not that I always like it, is Mr. Feisty as I'm like a pit bull when I want something. I'm not violent, but will never give up.
Although I'm not too interested in other people's finances, you have it right at "counselor" since being a life coach is something I've toyed with becoming. But I know I shouldn't pursue this as it's not my true passion. My true inner passions tend to be more creative and solitary and what really keeps trying to pull me in is becoming a novelist.
- Cancerian women turn them on and they will turn your ass out and then youll be like forever in love
- I am a Gemini with a Cancerian all of my own. We have been together since we were 15. We are old hags of 47 now and still going strong. I love her affectionate and caring nature and she enjoys my versatility and curiosity about life. We argue about my inability to sit still and listen to her from time to time and there are days when I feel a little suffocated but overall the chemistry is still strong.
So there is hope for those who love a person with a non compatible sign and Gemini's are capable of being true and loyal. We just have to be lucky enough to find someone willing to see through the hoops and whistles to our hearts within.
- Good for you R351 as of course even in the case of highly compatible signs, a long-lasting relationship takes WORK AND COMPROMISE like you suggest.
- Dear Geminis - All of you are a bit ditzy but so much fun. I love how you are willing to try new things, explore and seek out adventures - live life. I love the nonstop conversations about anything and everything. I enjoy hearing you talk ... but jeez, get some Adderall. Love, A Leo.
- Actually Gemini tends to get along with water signs well because they fascinate them and are like a mystery and Geminis love a mystery they can't solve and keeps them guessing and interested. Geminis and Cancers both have great senses of humor and love to laugh and yes, once Gemini really falls in love, they will commit fully and be loyal.
- Oh, update - the Sag I was fucking ran like hell when I told him I needed to be fucked once a week. WTF is up with that? I thought those guys liked sex but I guess once a week was too much.
- Omg October is bringing a shitstorm of awfulness for all signs. Hang on the ickiness has already started.
Susan miller's predictions are spookily accurate for me. Do any of you read her predictions?
- r348 what are his Mars and Venus signs?
- Take it from me, girls, avoid Venus in the Air signs like the plague. They are flighty, unstable and cold. They freak out and accuse poor Venus in Pisces of "casting spells" or trying to get them to "surrender". WTF?
- R355 Yes, only once a week, but to your free-spirited Sag it was probably the idea of having to make a weekly commitment that sent him running. Oh those cwazy archers.
- But even for SEX??? Damn. That seems crazy. What dude wouldn't go for a sure blowjob once a week?
- This Leo is currently dating a Gemini. The only time when we're not talking each other's ear off about anything and everything - we're either making out or having really hot sex.
- Congrats R361. I think Gemini is a great match for Leo - optimistic, bright and mutually beneficial for the most part if the Leo doesn't get too demanding as the relationship progresses. If that happens and Gemini is unable to meet the increase due to too many things going on in his/her life, then the settling down the Leo may hope happens may be frustratingly complicated. This can all be avoided if you put your gift of the gab and Gemini's willingness to listen to discuss your relationship expectations without having it ruin all your fun.
- What about:
Aquarius sun, Cancer rising, Pisces moon
Cancer sun, Aries rising, Sagittarius moon (and a bunch of planets in Scorpio)
- Thanks for the advice and validation, R362
I'll try to keep my Leo traits of demanding loyalty in return, and having the optimism of too fast, too soon at bay.
Its a good thing I'm quite busy with other things in my life to overindulge myself in this fun dating relationship so it is good to let it naturally progress.
I dig the guy. But the fact that I have a full plate with other things is not only good for this pairing, but it also ironically magnifies my vanity.
Very insightful for a Leo, yes? Wow... Again, that was vain. Hey, at least I'm a Leo that recognizes it.
- [quote]once Gemini really falls in love, they will commit fully and be loyal.
Oh come on. Loyal? Not in my experience.
- R365, yeah - not at first. You have to earn their loyalty. I have learned this through Geminis I've dated and befriended.
They seemingly always have "one foot out the door" but just be glad they are there. Yes, they are loyal, but you have to give them a long lease, otherwise you'll stifle them.
- If one is a Sagittarius, with a Moon in Gemini... that probably doesn't bode well for being stable and secure, does it?
(Stable, not as in mentally, just as in lifestyle-wise)
Cancer rising though, if that changes things.
- R362 here.
Yes, own your vanity, R364!
The compatibility between Aquarius Sun/Cancer Rising/Pisces Moon and Cancer Sun/Aries Rising/Sagittarius Moon is very strong for the most part, you'll be glad to know.
The strong water influence (Cancer and Pisces) in the Aquarius makes for a good understanding about the importance of love and caring in a relationship. It's likely to make the Aquarius more attuned to his/her partner's needs. The partner's Sagittarius moon is also likely to make him/her more compatible emotionally with the Aquarius because there may be a stronger need for some freedom and less clinginess. Both of these individuals will need some alone time to figure things out, but both will need to be on the same page in terms of the rules of the relationship.
These two individuals will likely appear on the same wavelength in terms of creativity, culture and romance so this can be great for a relationship. Both probably want a comfortable, secure home rather than a showplace and oh yeah -- the sex is going to be explosive!!
- For R367
Actually, Moon in Gemini is associated with loyalty in a relationship. You absolutely must be sure to pick a partner who is intellectually attractive to you though, not just physically attractive. You also have to be sure that it's the right person to commit to -- if so, you're in it for the long haul. Just be aware that to others, you may appear more fickle than you actually are and you're not going to appreciate being misunderstood.
You do probably like to have a lot going on in your life which can definitely challenge having a stable kind of lifestyle. There is hope with the Cancer rising because you may crave a comfy cosy home life and you likely have a strong nurturing side to your personality. You can be a little moody at times but can balance that out with wit and charm.
You also will be capable of structuring the kind of stable life you want if you put your mind to it. Make goals, write them down and tack them up to remind yourself of what you really want. Try to stick to your strongest passions as far as interests and projects rather than starting project after project based on anything that grabs your interest at the moment.
- Geminis with Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn, Aries, Leo or Scorpio in their chart tend to be more loyal. It must be weird to be a Gemini with a lot of Cancer traits in their chart because the Cancer makes them possessive and a little clingy but the Gemini side wants to at least feel free, even if they're committed and really in love as R366 sort of alluded to.
- Sun in Virgo, Ascendant in Aquarius, Moon in Capricorn... what should I be looking for?
- I forgot if I put this on this thread or not...
Gemini Sun, Moon Leo, and Cancer Rising
I get the feeling I'm a good catch.
- Where's your Venus, r372? I'm finding more and more that Venus matters more than anything. At least for me.
But, yes, at least you're affectionate and stable. Not a total "air head".
- Hi R373
Venus in Gemini! Ha! Just like my Sun!
- R374 -- This isn't R372, but R362 / R369. My overall take on your info is also that you're an "affectionate and stable" person.
As far as your Venus in Gemini goes, the Venus sign is never going to be more than two zodiac signs away from a person's sun sign. That your Venus is the same as your Sun basically means that in love relationships, you are very Gemini. And no, this is not a bad thing :) but it does mean that you need to find a person who wants what you want in a relationship and who is intelligent with a broad knowledge of things and who likes variety, variety, variety!
You love to talk with your partner and your flexible nature means you are good at compromising. Hey, these things are not to be glossed over as amazing things you have to offer someone. Again, find a partner who appreciates your strengths. That is key.
Do you ever feel conflicted in how much you want to either shun or embrace the spotlight/ social activities? I say this because in that way, your Moon in Leo may conflict with your Cancer rising. That said though, these aspects along with your Gemini sun can simply mean you're extra flexible and adaptable, but even if that's not the case, it's not a big deal to worry about.
I think you CRAVE LOVE and hey, this is not a bad thing either. You are also probably more loyal than Geminis usually get credit for. You do need a stable partner who isn't a spend thrift and who shares your goals and plans.
Good luck -- you do sound like a fun, interesting and sweet "good catch"!
It may sound like a no-brainer, but you really need to be sure to look for a partner who really appreciates you for you alone not your power, status or wealth that could be major if you choose to go after these things.
You should also look for someone who is both physically and mentally attractive to you who isn't going to try to suffocate you in a relationship. At the same time you need a partner who is stable and not a big risk taker.
What you have to offer a partner in terms of your inner qualities is a stable, competent and realistic nature. You also always strive to be as fair and considerate as possible. Being afraid of the depth of your own emotions and how to reveal these to others is something you may have to work on in order to avoid being seen as cold or reclusive. Not being overly critical is another issue you may have and if so, think up sincere compliments toward your partner to help you.
You're usually a good person to have around when things get shaky and you have the ability to turn tough times into success.
- Okay, to the person who seems to know a lot about this stuff, I went to that website about sexual astrology and when I looked up my Venus and Mars positions, they were both Libra. I am a Libra. Did I look it up wrong or is it possible to be a Libra with Mars and Venus both being Libra as well?
Am I some sort of super-Libra?
- Yes, it's possible, r377. And not a bad thing necessarily until it comes time for you to make a decision.
Allow me, as a person who absolutely loathes Venus in air signs, to throw some cold water on r362's analysis. To me, Venus in air signs are flighty, unstable and very cold. You need to be aware of how you come off to others. Instead of just vanishing without a trace, why don't you explain to the rest of us what it is that's bothering you?
Most of us aren't mind readers and we'd appreciate knowing that you're bored or restless or just tired of us. Seriously. Because once you disappear, we figure it's over and move on. Then you reappear and expect everything to be the same as when you vanished. It's not.
- R378 Astrological interpretation should be objective, so "as a person who absolutely loathes Venus in air signs" you're projecting your own opinion/experience of being "tired of Venus in air bullshit" which isn't exactly fair when interpreting an individual's chart.
But yes, a strong Libra influence can definitely result in behavior that is more passive-aggressive than direct, often because the person dislikes confrontations and will expect his/her partner to be a mind reader to know what he/she wants. So, yes your point on that is correct and by having the Sun, Venus and Mars all in Libra, R377, you'll likely have to really focus on communicating your needs and expectations to your partner.
A really positive thing about having your Sun, Venus and Mars in Libra is that you're probably very romantic and giving in a relationship. You'll have to focus on seeing the person and your relationship as it is though, not how you want it to be. As a down to earth, well-mannered intellectual or artistic person at heart, you'll need a sexually compatible partner -- especially if you happen to have a low sex drive which can be a Libra thing. It's all in finding the right partner and with so much Libra in your chart, you shouldn't have any trouble with this.
When struggling to make decisions about life or love -- listen to your heart rather than become defensive or withdrawn. Be willing to break the peace as you see it to really speak your mind to others as they do deserve this. Hey you'll know how to communicate with charm, but yes, you most likely do need to be more direct.
- R362, I'm a Taurus sun and moon with a lot of Aries in my chart. Aries in Venus. Can you give me insight into me?
- R376 has some great advice overall - the first two paragraphs applies to each and every sign. For this Leo, I liked what it had to say.
- Thanks, R381. The intricacies of astrology fascinate me.
- R380: I haven't forgotten about you. :)
First off, you're very unusual in that your Sun and Moon are in the same sign. This makes you a Double Taurus.
You're likely to have intense Taurean traits -- although a lot of Aries in your chart may temper this. And speaking of temper, hopefully you don't have a bad one, but the combination of Aries with the classic Taurean stubbornness suggests that it's a possibility. All of your many, many positive traits are likely to outweigh this anyway though.
Honesty, loyalty, reliability and sensuality are things you value deeply making you great marriage material. Of all of the signs, except possibly Cancer, the Taurus tends to be able to go from single to family life with little problem. Venus in Aries can make you more aggressive in pursuing the partner of your dreams than the average Taurus. You show a lot of affection in relationships -- as well as your share of flirtation. You're passionate when it comes to sex with the right person and in that case all nighters light your sensual fire. You like people who are direct and honest and who you don't have to worry about flying into a rage.
You have the potential for high creativity, but it may become overshadowed by the comfort you find in routine. Your strong Aries influence may make you less of a creature of habit than some Taurus people, but still, you probably do prefer to be on familiar ground than face the unexpected. A great bonus of having your Sun and Moon in the same sign is that it's said to make you more adjustable to get through adversity and tough times.
Commitment may not come easily to you, but when you decide to do it you give it all of your dedication and loyalty. Hard work isn't lost on you, but you may want to live a little beyond your means. You can't help your love of material possessions and may have a costly collection habit or two. That said, your strong sense of financial duty typically stops you from overspending. You don't like to see money just wasted unless it's about quality and a "worth it" experience.
- R383, love your posts and am hoping you can provide some insight. I'm Taurus sun, Scorpio rising, Libra moon, Mercury in Taurus, Venus and Mars in Cancer, and Jupiter in Scorpio. Do you see a match for a Cancer? He's Virgo rising, Pisces moon, Mercury in Cancer, Venus in Taurus, and Mars in Virgo.
Because of my Scorpio, I wonder if I'm too intense for him. His moodiness, and going into his shell can be hard to take. I'm loyal to a fault, but his Cancer insecurities and trust issues seem to be getting in the way.
- Cancer Sun, Tauras Rising, Sag Moon, Venus in Gemini & Mars in Libra. I'm beginning to feel like I'll be alone forever. My relationships just never seem to work. Is there a sign I should be dating?
- Scorpios! They call you cunt and bitch fucks while they are skull fucking you. The best sex ever.
- Thank you, R383! I loved reading that -- that was awesome! :)
- I just don't understand the skull fucking comments about Scorpio. But mine is on the Scorpio -Saggie cusp...?
My Scorpio is quiet, kind, steady. Patient.
He mostly likes to lay in bed w/me - and I orgasm, and orgasm. He barely lets me pleasure him. But he is finally starting too!
I am putty in his hands- I am now cleaning for him (and I use a housekeeper at my house and haven't done any chores myself in years)- not sure how that happened?
He is soo quiet..he can be hard to read. I do feel like he is extremely observant and tallies up everything I say and do..like some super spy.
And thinking like a Saggie, he is impossible to "cheat on" -he would spy on my every move and could sniff out any extra-curricular dalliances.
But the sex is soo good: I would never be tempted to cheat!
- R360- What is your sign again?
I am a Saggie- I don't usually mind or feel hemmed in by a weekly meet? But was the suggested day on a busy day for him? Does he have more than 1 FB to schedule?
You seem very attached to him - as you are very angry just in your post of this thread? You could be smothering him w/o realizing it.
I usually am wooed by a "subtle and gentle" approach so that I don't feel trapped... My Scorpio ruined my "free-wheeling fun" by being quiet and really I am not sure how? And now I am trapped...oh well.
In fact, sometimes, being rejected can even get my goat...then that gets my attention! So don't be too nice!
But the Scorpios subtle ways of course is preferable.
- What about an Aries with a Cancer?
- What about Sag sun, Aries moon and Gemini rising? I'm a female with very masculine energy in certain ways - don't like the drama or clinginess - but am still very feminine and old-fashioned. Last boyfriend was a Libra and he was intensely jealous and didn't give me my space.
- [quoteWhat about an Aries with a Cancer?
Aries really doesn't care to talk about emotions and isn't one to tiptoe lightly around Cancer's moods. Cancer will find Aries a good provider but lacking in depth and understanding.
- R391, I'd love to know! I'm also a Sag sun, Aries or Pisces moon female, and the last person I was with was a goodlooking, friendly Libra guy who was also very jealous and conservative.
- Saggie, I'm an Aries sun, Leo rising, Sag moon. Direct, to the point and no messing around with head games or bullshit. Let's fuck, baby!
Saggie had the dreaded Venus in Aquarius which means little sex drive and he's more interested in watching paint dry than fucking.
Yes, I am angry because I liked him and I thought it was mutual. He asked me not to see anyone else so I dropped my other FBs for him then he freaks out and dumps me.
Lucky for me, my other FBs understood and I'm back with two of them. Why testosterone is wasted on him, I'll never know. He should be a woman then he could be a cold fish and nobody would give a damn.
Yes, your Scorpio rising creates intensity in your very essence. What many Scorpio suns/ rising signs usually take some time to learn is that others can sense the Scorpio's eerily accurate perception of them which either causes a strong hate or a strong love for us.(I'm a Scorp sun with many planets in Scorp).
R388 accurately describes what people who love us tend to feel. (The Scorp hate side often comes out by even strangers or casual accquaintances who mimic what we say or try to put us down to try to take away some of our power. They can't and their behavior just usually pisses us off in a way that drives us even stronger into our success.)
You also have your Jupiter in Scorpio and this suggests that your strongest successes are in a work project that is about who you really are as a person -- meaning a subject you feel comfortable with and connected with in your very soul. You're also likely to understand nuances in business and other areas that many people will miss that can make you stand out favorably.
Are these Scorpio aspects in your chart "too intense" for the possible partner you mentioned?
First off, of the four signs that appear in this person's sun, ascendant, moon, mercury, venus and mars, three of them -- Cancer, Pisces and Taurus -- are extremely compatible with Scorpio -- not to mention your Taurus sun and mecury in Taurus. All this suggests a high compatibility potential.
Then we have left a Virgo rising and a Mars in Virgo. There could be some lifestyle choices in this potential partner that may irritate you whether it's a special diet / yoga mentality or unwillingness for PDAs or even some insecurity issue sexually. The good news is that this person is basically a helpful, nurturing, gentle soul. Actually, a Mars in Virgo is considered to be a great choice for a 'no drama' partner although they may be a tad too critical at times.
In a nutshell, the answer to the question, is basically you have a good match here. Like all relationships it will take work to stop your differences from creating too big of a splash in your otherwise peaceful, romantic waters.
By the way, your Moon in Libra, although it can make for confusion in your decision making, also means you yearn to live as a team with someone you love and can really talk with on a deep level. You'll have to guard against wanting a perfect relationship though as that's not gonna happen for anyone of any sign. Your potential partner may have issues with your changeable moods such as if you make a careful plan the day before, then totally go in a different direction.
Yet, your Venus and Mars in Cancer makes you even more compatible in many other ways with the potential partner you describe. The affectionate nature and craving for a calm, intimate home life is shared (you may even want children). You will have to work on discussing sex when something needs to be talked about between you and you both are likely to get moody and pouty if you feel slighted in any way, so work on being less sensitive. The cuddling and affection can "cure" a lot of this though.
Lastly, your chart aspects suggest overall that you're a deliberate, steady kind of person so this kind of personality should serve you well in relationships if you work on not becoming stubborn toward your partner. In turn, your partner can't ever rush you into making a decision as you're not one likely to like to 'wing it' or think on your feet. Heck -- you probably throw an inner fit when people dare to be early to one of your dinner parties. People really do appreciate your well thought out advice though as well as your humor (unless you get overly sarcastic).
- R385 You'll probably be glad to know that there's nothing in your chart to suggest that you're likely to be "alone forever" and yes, in some charts the position of the planets suggests this or even a life of celibacy! It's important for you to look on a non-astrological level for patterns as to why your relationships don't tend to work out. But in addition to that, maybe some astrology can help add a little insight.
The vast differences between your Cancer Sun and Sagittarius Moon could be causing you some inner conflict when it comes to figuring out what you really want in a relationship. What you don't know what you want it's impossible to get it. Cancer is soothing and patient while Sagittarius is restless and impatient. The first may be planning a wedding and decorated home, while the second may be planning to catch the next plane outta there.
You have a similar conflict going on between your Taurus rising and your Venus in Gemini. The first makes you practical, sensitive, sensuous and loyal. As long as your partner isn't overly pushy in trying to tell you what you "should do" you're likely to be passionate and happy. Yet at the same time a need for stimulation and variety could complicate that and you need to have fun, dammit.
Your Mars in Libra could either give you a lower sex drive than your partner to cause relationship problems, or you could have problems communicating to your partner and expect him to just magically meet your needs. No one likes this especially those direct fire sign people -- Sagittarius, Aries and Leo.
For dating, consider Libra, Aquarius, Capricorn or perhaps Pisces people although it's going to depend on the other signs and planets in their charts. An intellectual or well-educated person who is also sociable and flexible is likely going to be best for you.
- Thanks r396 that's pretty spot on. And you're right I should be watching patterns.
- R395 (R362 et al) Thank you so much! Your assessment was eerily accurate.
Don't want to bore anyone with a drawn-out story, but here goes. He and I were co-workers, quickly became friends, but it was obvious to all that there was a significant attraction on both sides. I resisted even thinking about it because I hadn't been interested in a romantic or sexual relationship after a hard breakup a number of years prior and was happily single. In retrospect, he was also resistant to the idea for whatever reasons, but the attraction built nonetheless. He showed deep affection in many ways, and the body language became more intimate as the personal space bubble between us shrank to nothing. We'd go out for dinner and drinks and stare into each others eyes. But nothing sexual ever happened.
The gossip about us at work got really out of hand in an ugly way (most of it unbeknownst to me),and he went deep into his Cancer shell. Not understanding what was going on, I tried to pull him out. That made him go in deeper, which made me retreat completely in hurt... and also anger.
I ended up quitting and going elsewhere. My entire life, I'd always laughed (inside) at people who talked about finding their soul mate, or who said that when you find "the one" you'll know it. When I got to know him, I felt a connection I'd never felt before, and began to understand the soul mate thing. All the while my rational brain kept saying "maybe you're idealizing this whole thing."
We're still in contact, though he lives far away, and we're both still single. Over the years I've often wondered if I shouldn't just pursue him (gently!), but don't know how to do it without scaring him off. A concern is that he's too weak-willed to go after what he wants when roadblocks happen, and that this retreating into his shell thing would be a recurring pattern. Of course, another fear is that the sex didn't happen because he "just wasn't that into me." If so, then he must be a great actor because everyone was convinced he was smitten. My instinctual thought at the time was that he was insecure sexually or celibate for some reason, which makes me sad for him as sex is one of life's great pleasures. Apologies that this is too long, but thanks for reading regardless.
- R384- what a sweet story....it is a shame it did not work out between you.
As I am not an astrologer...then I cannot give any moon and stars advice on your situation...
But maybe pursue him gently....
- Yeah, best of luck to you R384.
Can someone tell me how I can figure out what my Venus sign is? I am curious now.
- Try here, r400. You should also be able to look up your Mars sign and your moon sign.
- I'd like to know why I'm always standing at the other end of a burning bridge holding on to a smoldering match and gas can. Most people think I'm a nice guy. But I can't stand disloyalty and I'll cut off a longstanding friendship if I feel betrayed. I'm Cancer, Taurus moon, Venus in Cancer, Mercury in Leo, Mars in Scorpio, Scorpio rising.
- It's the Scorp and Taurus, r402. Taurus hates disloyalty and a Scorp builds to heaven or destroys to hell. There's no middle of the road with them.
But some of us think that's damned sexy and we LOVE passion in our men. (Unlike those cold Venus in air signs that totally lack passion and desire.)
- Thanks R401.
So, I'm a Gemini with my Venus in Cancer. What does that mean exactly? And what is the point of finding your moon and Mars signs??? I am very confused now.
- No sign is more strident about being lied to/betrayed than Scorpio, r452, as I have tried to hammer into the heads of the lying Sagittariuses around here multiple times. If you've got Scorpio in your sun, moon or ascendant (or some combo thereof), it's going to be a dealbreaker for you.
- Well, your Mars is how you drive people nuts! Or just your drive in general. How you get mad, how you get aggressive, how you go after what you want.
Your moon is what feels. Also represents how you view your mother (supposedly). It's your emotional life. What you need to be emotionally fulfilled. It's also what you look for emotionally in a partner.
R405, Sags will never understand - they don't care. You might as well try to explain string theory to a 3-year old. They don't give a fuck about loyalty or passion.
Fortunately, some of us do.
- [quote]No sign is more strident about being lied to/betrayed than Scorpio.
Yes. And it's not a new thing. The first time my boyfriend cheated on me he came in around 3 in the morning and got into bed with me smelling like parking lot sex.
I took him to a hotel. He got his own apartment.
[quote]But some of us think that's damned sexy and we LOVE passion in our men.
I like people like you. LOL. Some people get the integrity behind the anger because it doesn't happen that often. But I'm not proud of my behavior sometimes.
- [quote]He's Virgo rising, Pisces moon, Mercury in Cancer, Venus in Taurus, and Mars in Virgo.
GIVE ME THIS MAN! That all sounds perfect to me (a Libra rising & venus, Scorp sun & mercury, Pisces moon, Virgo mars), r384. Your Libra moon (not your Scorpio) might lose patience with him because Libra suns and moons want to pair up asap, but nobody with prominent Virgo in his chart gets in a hurry about relationships.
- Amen to what R405 and R403 said! Lying and cheating are immediate dealbreakers. I'm not talking about stretching the truth, or those "do these pants make my ass look fat?" moments. I'm talking about a person's right to know something that may impact them significantly.
I think what it comes down to is that it shows a complete lack of character and respect to not have the balls to look someone in the eye and tell the truth, or to break it off if things aren't working out as you'd hoped. At least be humane and respectful about ending it.
I give my friends, family and loved ones my loyalty, and I expect it back. I don't tolerate bullshit, and I guess that's why Scorpios scare people sometimes. Weak ambivalent people scare me, frankly. You never know where you stand with them. *shudder*
- r406 I know, they are impossible. But you know what, if they don't want to listen then I don't care what happens to them when it bites them in the ass (and it will).
[quote]Your moon is what feels. Also represents how you view your mother (supposedly). It's your emotional life. What you need to be emotionally fulfilled. It's also what you look for emotionally in a partner.
Yes. To be specific, a *life* partner (not just a sexual or romantic partner). It's the kind of person you want to settle down and/or live with, so it also describes the kind of person you generally would get along best with in a roommate situation. When describing moon characteristics, I like to tell people that "your moon sign is who you are when you are at home alone, sitting on the couch in your pajamas." For some people that's a very different person than their general demeanor and/or public face or first impression.
- Yes, or the ones that tell you what they think you want to hear.
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
- A Taurus is hot with a Virgo and I think hot has more to do with the chemistry your sign has with another sign.
- Ok Venus in air hater: I have Saggie in my Venus and Moon! And I have Aquarius in my Moon and Mars...
I would likely be too unreliable for you as well...
There is no way I can ever satisfy my Scorpio- I will just be too flighty and too cold. I have no passion:(!
I guess I need to find an Aquarius?
- Your Scorp finds you a mystery, Sag. (You can't have an Aquarius AND a Sag moon - it's one or the other). And you're sense of adventure in the bedroom intrigues him (Sag in Venus). But don't mistake his intrigue for complacency. (Sag in Venus is NOT in an air sign - it's in a fire sign).
But do NOT EVER lie to him or try to hide the truth or he will be GONE in a heartbeat and won't be back. Believe me, he will find out and that will be the end of it.
Scrops play for keeps and if you want to behave like it's all a game, you're going to get stung.
(Venus in Libra, Aquarius and Gemini are the ones I despise. Cold, cold, cold.)
- OK Venus in air hater: Looks like I am golden- I am indeed Venus in Sag and not in Aquarius...phew! I am moon and mars in Aquarius...
- My moon is in Aries. Aries is so bold, brash and aggressive, it doesn't seem right to me.
- AQUARIUS females, hands down for me, they are truly the best loves Ive had. Im a Aries male, Scorpio Ascendant, mars in Scorpio. Aquarius I think is misunderstood, they tend to be the "good girls" that will not open their legs for just anyone. They have intense libidos trust me, they just need the right man to bring it out, its in their head(mind) more than it is physical. Get their mind wet and their body will follow. These are the girls that prefer an intelligent man over looks. Being an Aries Im up for the challenge, only girls to keep up with my passion and only girls to keep me interested for the long haul. Believe me when I tell you these girls are up to try ANYTHING if they love and trust you. My current Aqua gal just keeps on surprising me, her imagination is unbelievable, and her passion is insane! It literally feels electric (aquas rule electricity) but sex for an aquarius gal needs to be meaningful. And another big plus I find them to not get all clingy and lose their independence, they can be distant and hard to pin down at times though.
Other honorable mentions; Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces, Libra
- Why does that seem "not right" to you, r417?
- Okay, I just looked up all my stuff...
I'm a Libra with Venus and Mars in Libra.
My moon is in Sagittarius.
Eros is Gemini and Psyche is Aquarius. (Not sure what those mean but they were on that page that was linked to above.)
So, what have you got for me, oh fair astrology guru?
- In a word, you're a whore, darlin'. Cold, unfeeling and only out for a "good time". You don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself and you'll lie like a rug just so you don't have to tell anyone anything unpleasant and "spoil your fun".
You can't commit and as soon as you think anyone even has designs on you, you'll up and vanish into thin air without a word or a second thought to the hurt you've caused.
I hate your type. Grow a pair and realize you are hurting others with your "good time".
- R419, I don't know, it just seems the moon is too gentle to have anything to do with fiery Aries.
- Moon can be crazy, r422. She's not always gentle and serene. She's madness as well. Just keep that in mind.
- [quote]Eros is Gemini and Psyche is Aquarius. (Not sure what those mean but they were on that page that was linked to above.)
Eros and Psycheare asteroids named after the infamous star-crossed lovers. You would look for, or be automatically drawn toward, someone with their Psyche in Gemini (close to your Eros), or Eros in Aquarius.
I'm glad someone brought up Eros & Psyche in this thread. They are key in synastry imo (that's the art of comparative-interactive astrology). Besides conjunctions (same sign) any tight squares (90 degree angles) and oppositions, both natal and progressed, are very prevalent in romantic couplings.
And having your Sun, venus and mars all in Libra would make partnerships a major focal point of your life, romantic and otherwise.
- Please, r424. Venus in air types don't give a fuck about romance. They're cold, unreliable and flighty.
They lie and deceive people because they don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions.
They need to be told that their bullshit and inability to be honest hurts people. Stop trying to sugar coat it and make them feel better about the pain they cause.
- R423, I should've realized that myself, good point!
- Kindly screw off r425, and learn to read. I never stressed high romance for Librans, I clearly stated that with three personal planets there that "partnerships" would be focal point for the poster. Libra is the sign of PARTNERSHIP with the other, whether romantic/personal, business, legal, etc. Astro 101.
Sorry that you've clearly had poor experiences with Librans. I have myself so can relate. But don't give out misleading info. Or jump on others so quickly.
- My info is no more misleading than yours, r424. You're trying to sugar-coat shit.
These people aren't interested in "partnerships" - especially with the moon in Sagittarius. They are interested in themselves only and what makes them feel good - no matter how it hurts others. Once things get serious, they'll disappear without a word or a second thought to the pain they cause.
Things will be just peachy until they one day freak out and vanish. That's how they roll - with no regard to any "partnership".
- I didn't realize you were the "air hater" nut posting here. Well no wonder.
To posters who are interested in reality: venus in air signs, as any personal planet in air, can be cool and detached; it's by far not the "warmest" placement for Venus. Taurus is warmer and earthier, Pisces watery and malleable, Cancer can be homey and sweet if not clingy for example.
Venus in Libra will sometimes stress appearance over substance in a relationship, as this is a stylish, sometimes superficial placement in this sign. But it can also bring tact, good manners, and a pleasant-friendly disposition. Libra the sign of diplomacy, negotiation, and acumen in legal affairs.
- hahahahaha....every scorpio ive been with has been a pathalogical liar and serial cheater....and im a pisces, were supposed to be a match !
- I'm not a "nut", r429. I'm a realist. You've even admitted yourself they are cold. So what's the problem?
I, and others here, want them to know their behavior is hurtful and irresponsible when they suddenly vanish without a trace.
- R431, I'm going to let my oh so hurtful Libra out and tell you to get yourself some damn therapy.
Funny enough, aside from the fact that I am considered a bit 'cool' when people first meet me (and that changes drastically once I get comfortable with them), I'm the exact opposite of what you seem to think Libras are. I'm one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet. I fight for the underdog all the time, even to my own detriment at times. Injustice anywhere, whether at work or in any kind of relationship, will not be stood for silently. My heart is broken much more often than I'm the breaker.
Really, I reiterate, get yourself some help. You are obviously not over some relationship you've had in the past and need to move beyond it. I mean, you're getting extremely and crazily angry on an anonymous message board where we're talking about astrology. I'd hate to think what happens to you in real life when confronted by some obstacle or, god forbid, something or someone that reminds you of whomever it was that hurt you. Honestly, that person might have run away from you and gone into hiding for a very valid reason.
- I once loved a Leo. I was very young and vulnerable and he was emotionally manipulative and abusive. Now a close friend of mine is involved with a Leo and he does the exact same things as the guy I knew. I've never had a Libra break my hart. I've dated a few who didn't want anything serious and they came right out and told m they were just looking for fun.
- Venus in air signs have no feelings, r432. They only think and don't feel anything. You're off on your "crusade" for the underdog but you stomp on anyone who actually likes YOU. For some reason, you can't deal with the one-on-one relationships. Why is that? Afraid?
I'm sure you think you "warm up" to people after a while but the truth is you don't really have any feelings at all unless it's for some poor starving kid in Africa you'll never meet. Someone who is standing right in front of you is ignored because they aren't some "lost cause".
Why are you so afraid to see what's right in front of your face?
- How do you know you have Venus if you're an air sign R434 ?
I once did a natal chart and it said I had Venus retrograde? 00 What does that mean? Am I gonna die????
- Thaks for the replies re "Gemini" w/ Moon Leo and Rising Cancer. As an Air sign I can be quite homely too. I could easily see myself with a Cancer, though I have never had the pleasure to meet an Aquarius.
I was once told my Venus is retrogade. What does that mean as an Air sign?
- Check the link at r401, Gemini, and calm down. You're not going to die from a retrograde in your natal chart. Plenty of people have them.
Retrograde just means Venus appears to be going "backwards" compared to earth. Here's a link that explains what it means in your natal chart.
Venus in air types like their own because they don't want sex or physical contact. They like cyber sex because it's just as cold as they are. So if you're not really interested in sex, these are the guys you want.
- You are cracking me up Venus in air hater.
- LOL the Venus is air hater is cracking me up too. I'm generally not a big fan of air signs/air energy with the exceptions of Aquarius. And don't get me started on misplaced fire/water signs, especially moon in fire signs. I avoid those like the plague.
- You can't judge people by whether they have a preponderance of planets in a certain element. There is a paradoxical effect with some people. For instance, the intense sensitivity of people with a strong water influence in their charts can sometimes lead to a person being cold and closed off from being hurt too much. And I have a close family member who has a strong earth influence in her chart, yet is totally impractical.
I don't think Venus in an air sign means you're a whore, darlin'. It makes you more gregarious and probably you need an intellectual connection in a relationship.
Moon in fire I agree can be kind of weird (and I'm an Aries so I should get along with them). It's just not a natural placement. Moon in Capricorn is tough also - can mean you never got enough love in your childhood (cue Roxie Hart).
- Well, we all have our own hates. Mine just happens to be Venus in the air signs. I can't understand how human beings can be so cold and passionless. What's the point?
The only thing that will even begin to temper the coldness is if they have a Scorpio sun or ascendant. Otherwise, they're a lost cause and generally not interested in sex (unless it's phone sex with someone they never want to meet).
Planets can either be in a "detriment" or "exalted" in certain signs.
- This doesn't have to do with sex or romance, but since this has become a sort of all-purpose astrology thread, and since we have some astrologers here, can I ask a weird question?
Do any of you use, or see anything behind the 'galactic center' in astrology? Or have you ever heard of anyone who assigns meaning to that even if you don't go in for it?
I ask because I briefly heard someone talking about it once but don't remember the specifics. The galactic center obviously moves very slowly, and has been in Sag for a very long time. When I was born it was at 26 degrees, and I am exactly sun at 26 degrees.
Any significance to anything?
- Moon in fire signs in considered inauspicious in many cultures. Sun in water, moon in fire = run for the hills. I avoid em like the plague.
- My sun is water
My moon is earth
My rising is water
- Still cuckoo for my Scorpio . I wish I can get over him. I know he will break my heart.
- Not sure if it's the same thing you're referring to, r442, but around the time of the "Mayan Apocalypse" the earth was supposed to align with the galactic center . Maybe that's what you recall hearing about - ?
- So did Leo, Gemini and Sag win as "hottest in bed"?
- [quote]It may sound like a no-brainer, but you really need to be sure to look for a partner who really appreciates you for you alone not your power, status or wealth that could be major if you choose to go after these things.
I've decided to go after those things, in a more practical way, only in the past couple of years. A lot of it is about being in the right place at the right time. I do have an extraordinary drive.
[quote]Being afraid of the depth of your own emotions and how to reveal these to others is something you may have to work on in order to avoid being seen as cold or reclusive.
Spot on. I was told this by some friends, even.
[quote]Not being overly critical is another issue you may have and if so, think up sincere compliments toward your partner to help you.
I have been working on this, mostly in relation to my parents.
[quote]You're usually a good person to have around when things get shaky and you have the ability to turn tough times into success.
I guess I would say I'm thoughtful and a great listener, but a lot of my friendships are non-reciprocal. Something to work on.
Thanks, R362 et al. I appreciate you taking the time to explain astro basics to us.
- r447 no Leo is lazy, Gemini is flighty and Sags are sluts.
Seems like Taurus and Scorpios are the hottest according to this thread ...
- Can anyone tell me a bit about Cancer Sun with Scorpio Rising? Sometimes I even confuse or get overwhelmed myself with these traits, lol. Thanks :)
- How does one figure out what their elements are? Is it just the element that corresponds to the sign?
Also, are cusps a thing?
- Alright, this Leo is getting tired of his Gemini's fleeting interests and scatter-brained behavior. Is there anyway to tame such behavior? Is it because I know to leave the leash long, but was it too long?
- You're very moody and intense, r450. Some might find that a bit too much to take and others will love it. Do your own feelings confuse you?
Element corresponds to signs, r451. Fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
Yes, that fucking flighty shit is a bit hard to take. How long has it been since you've heard from that scatterbrained guy?
- [quote] I can't understand how human beings can be so cold and passionless. What's the point?
- When was the last time you heard from scatter-brained Gemini, r452?
My goofy Gemini disappears for a few weeks on end but generally if I text him and say something like, "have you heard anything about that job offer in Boston?" or something general, he'll bombard me with texts and then want to see me. And he'll talk, talk, talk.
So maybe if you just drop him a text to see how he's doing - ask about something general in his life - he'll realize how long it's been since he's heard from you.
I hate that behavior but luckily, I have several other FB's willing to pick up his slack so it doesn't bother me too much.
- I believe cusps are a thing and the closer to the cusp someone is the more likely it is to be noticeable. If the sun is within the final or early degrees of the sign cusps (about 5 degrees) you are considered to be on the cusp.
- [quote]Can anyone tell me a bit about Cancer Sun with Scorpio rising.
I have this placement. I've been told I can be "over-sensitive" at times when I feel slighted or have my feelings hurt. I like honesty and the expression of strong emotions doesn't phase me. Although most people see me as laid back, I don't feel that way inside. I've been told I'm goodlooking, but when I look in the mirror I still see the stoop-shouldered, skinny guy with bad skin I was when I was 16. In love, I'm possessive and romantic, not in a clingy sense, but I don't like people moving in on me if I'm seeing someone. I am an optimistic guy and I don't like being surrounded by negative people or situations. Could never live in a desert. Need to be near the water.
- The expression of strong emotions is like a tonic to a Cancer or a Scorpio. With the Cancer sun and Scorp rising, you can handle emotions like nobody's business. You LIKE it.
With air signs (especially the dreaded Venus in an air sign) the mere whiff of an emotion sends them screaming into the night in terror. They can't handle it. Think Mr Spock. It doesn't compute and has no value to them. Passionless freaks.
I think we ALL see ourselves as the pimply, fat, ugly teenagers we used to be and not the adults we've become - not matter what your sign. That's a human condition and not necessarily an astrological one.
Cancers cling. Oh, my, do they ever but with that Scorp ascendant, you've very, very good at hiding it. And you're damned sentimental. I bet you've kept little trinkets from your favored lovers - like a napkin from the first bar you visited together or something like that. Probably hidden away but it's there.
- Its severely annoying to figuratively "sit and wait" for my Gemini, R455. Its been a week now since I've heard from him.
... but when we're together, he talks my ear off and the moments are GOLDEN and the sex is SUPER HOT.. ... and like you say, when I make a breezy hello on the phone or a text, he'll turn his attention back (gawd, these Geminis have SEVERE ADHD) and things are awesome.
He's actually cute, but not hot. This sounds severely narcissist, but I'm the hotter, smarter and more athletic one. He's the richer and more fun one. I find the ditziness both endearing and annoying.
I PROMISE you I'm not the needy or clingy type, I've actually done more dumping than being dumped over my dating life. ... and I normally RUN away from needy or clingy behavior that I seem to be now exhibiting. I hate myself for it. I think this is karmic payback for me for some hurts I've caused in the past.
Has this Gemini tamed this Leo lion? Screw that, I'm moving on to the next suitor.
- Super hot sex with a Gemini? They seem sexless and cold. More interested in thinking and talking than screwing.
- Don't think of yourself as "tamed", Leo. More like intrigued by his mystery. You can't resist the puzzle of why he isn't an adoring minion. Text him, for the love of Pete, and he'll respond. Don't let your considerable pride keep you from having some fun with this guy!
Yes, believe it or not you CAN have "hot sex" with a Gemini. It depends on their rising sign, Mars and Venus signs. They may be goofy in public and a total firecracker in the sack. But they will ALWAYS want to gab. Geminis love nothing more than running their jibs. Ignoring them is a sure way to hurt their feelings.
Now if they have VENUS in Gemini then, yes, more than likely they will be pretty cold. Same goes for people with Venus in Aquarius (the COLDEST of the COLD) and in Libra.
- John F. Kennedy (Gemini); Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (Leo)
- Oh dear. I'm Aquarius sun AND Venus, Cancer moon, Virgo rising, Mercury and Mars in Pisces. Disastrous.
- Fear not, r463, you have the redeeming Cancer moon which means you're probably secretly looking for a partner who can express the emotions that are difficult for you.
Mercury and Mars in Pisces means you're generally willing to please your partner once you've made a connection.
Venus in Aquarius means you probably can't understand why people tend to just drift away from you. You may have lots of lovers but they don't stick around altho you try. You get bored with them once the initial attraction wears off and you don't quite know what happened.
You're not a total disaster. Not like a Sag with a Venus in Aquarius I know. THAT is a fucking epic disaster and a total waste of a good penis.
- Oh Geminis like sex. I wouldn't necessarily call it a deep experience for them but they like it alright.
Here's a typical Gemini woman I know. She's in her early 40s. Rock singer, plays dates around the area with her band. ADHD. Will talk your head off but somehow keep you engaged. She's a generous friend and a goodhearted person. She LOVES sex and is going through trouble with her live-in boyfriend because she can't keep her hands off other guys. She met her latest boyfriend in a parking lot and gave him a blowjob through the window of his car, legs dangling off the door. How do I know this? She tells me everything. Endlessly. Her live-in's a Cancer too. Weird.
Another Gemini I used to know in LA used to fuck her boss every day in the stairwell.
Fun people. Prepare an escape plan.
- Cancer m here. I met a Gemini m who almost seemed telepathic where I was concerned. Very perceptive. Really interesting, but I felt exposed. But attracted.
The Geminis I have known so far have been high energy and expressive, or, if not especially self-actualized, rather two-faced and cold. Not this one.
- Gemini sun and mars, Cancer moon and mercury, venus in Taurus with a Virgo ascendant. I am more reserved than my other Geminian counterparts. I wish I wasn't. I seem to attract men with an Aries sun like moths to a flame, but they always end up being lying, cheating bastards.
- [quote]I bet you've kept little trinkets from your favored lovers - like a napkin from the first bar you visited together or something like that. Probably hidden away but it's there.
Funny you should mention that. I lose everything and don't have a hope of ever finding a sentimental trinket in with the mess. But recently, an ex sent me the license plate, of all things, from a car we owned back in the 70s. It was a vanity plate with a combination of our first names. Right. I promptly lost it ... but I thought it was a nice gesture. You hit the nail on the head with the other stuff.
- R458, you say that the expression of strong emotion is like a tonic to Cancer and Scorpio. I get the Scorpio part of that statement, but Cancer? The Cancer men I've known seem to run into their shell at the first sign of intense emotion. Their sensitivity seems to make them overly defensive.
Love the sign, but that moodiness is hard to work with when it makes communication come to a halt.
- The trick with them is to wait a few days, r469. They're so moody that in a couple of days, you'll be talking to a different person.
Cancers are very sensitive and they do retreat into their shells when frightened. I don't think it's the emotions that are frightening to them but it's the expression of the emotions if that makes any sense- ?
- I thought of this thread this weekend. My date figured out I was a Taurus with a moon in Scorpio, told me I was very likely a manipulative, obsessive, possessive psycho and ran off as if I'd just confessed to being a killer.
It was kind of funny that someone would have that kind of reaction.
I'm definitely stubborn and kind of vanilla, but I can't cop to the other negatives.
- Taurus with a Scorpio Moon:
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality possessing a good deal more emotional intensity that is normally observed in the very stable Taurus Sun sign native. A very attractive cover hides the emotionally temperamental side of your nature. There is a very "definite" quality about you that insists black is black and white is white, and the many shades of gray don't exist. You have a very strong and passionate nature that knows what it wants and how to get it. You are very headstrong, self-willed, and independent. Your charm is instantaneous, and this coupled with your dramatic flare, shows talent for acting and speaking. You like being noticed and there is nothing at all timid about you. You are very appealing to the opposite sex, but the temperament you release when your reserve breaks down can make personal relationships very stormy. With all the tools that you have to get ahead, it wouldn't be hard for you to go far. Strangely however, your ambition to do so may not be as strong as many of your competitors whom you pass along the way may believe. The tension that seems always to be building up constantly produces the urge to get away from it all and let yourself completely relax. You need this reprieve to avoid the stress to which you are rather susceptible.
- It's his loss, r471. As many of us have stated, we love that intensity and passion. He must've had his Venus in an Air sign and gets the vapors at the mere mention of the word "passion".
- Thanks R473 and R472. Weirdly, my Venus is an air sign - Gemini!
- Yes, but the earthy Taurus sun and the intense Scorpio moon make you actually want to enjoy passion on all levels - sensually (Taurus), emotionally (Scorpio) and intellectually (Gemini). So you've got three of the four bases covered. It's not like you're a Venus in an air sign with a Sagittarius sun and an Aquarius moon.
He was probably just looking for an "excuse" to bolt. Was he a Sagittarius? They seem to be pretty notorious for that sort of thing. Fun for a while then freak out one day because they've gotten attached. So odd.
- What is a Virgo rising like?
- Your rising sign or Ascendant is how you appear to other people, generally. A Virgo rising sign will usually seem to be the "boy scout" type - kind, helpful, reserved, hard working and trustworthy.
But that also depends on the Sun sign of the person as well. If the Sun and rising sign are at odds (Sag sun with Pisces rising), sometime the person is like two totally different people depending on the situation.
- It turns out my very sweet and gentle Scorpio pines for his ex. He was dumped a year ago and just can't recover. However, they were together for about 10 years.
We do have a sexual relationship ..of course.
But how long will he pine for his ex? Another decade? Personally, I don't even understand the attachment---if I were dumped- I would maybe be upset for a month and then move on...
ALso, I am scared if I do indeed "capture" him- can I remain loyal to him?
- I'm a Leo. Leo sun, Leo moon and Pisces rising. Any suggestions on how I should approach dating?
- This is something I never thought of. Had an on-again, off-again relationship with someone born in March. Usually the sex was really hot.
- Scorpio tops.
- Aries here, Sagittarius rising. Moon in Leo, Venus in Taurus, Mars in Pisces. Eros=Aries; Psyche=Capricorn.
Exactly how star-crossed am I? The types I am deeply attracted to never seem to be into me. If they are, they never stick around. I tend to attract really old men and lazy thug wannabes. The LOVE me.
I'm fucked, aren't I?
- Hush, r482. I'd fuck you in a heartbeat.
You're warm and sensual and probably very demanding. Your enthusiasm can scare off potential mates who are more initially reserved. It doesn't mean they aren't into you - it just means it takes them a much longer time to show it. This frustrates you and frightens them.
You charge off in another direction in frustration or they run off mistaking your exuberance for possessiveness. It doesn't mean you're "doomed". It just means be aware of it and tone it down a bit during the initial attraction. I know it's hard. Protect your heart and don't wear it on your sleeve.
Thug wannabes and old men dig you because they find YOU "exciting".
- R482 The lunar nodes are the degree the moon orbits around the sun. I could give you a much more complicated explanation with mathematical planes but that is the gist. The difference between a regular new or full moon and an eclipse is the eclipse occurs when the new or full moon occurs near the path the moon is currently transiting around the earth.
For example, right now the north node is in Scorpio and the south node is in Taurus. That's why the recent solar eclipse on 11/3 was an eclipse rather than just a regular new moon. The sun conjunct the moon (from our perspective on earth) close to on the moon's exact path around earth so it was more powerful, undiluted if you will. The north node was at 7 degrees Scorpio and the eclipse occurred at 11 degrees Scorpio. Like drinking liquor straight instead of with a chaser. Eclipses are said to be three times as powerful as a regular new or full moon so if you have a natal planet between 7 and 11 degrees Scorpio, this eclipse may bring bigger changes into your life than normal.
As for the nodes in your individual natal chart (where the planets were the exact minute you were born), the north node represents the qualities you need to develop whereas the south node represents the qualities you still need a lot of work on. Aries represents the self whereas Libra represents relationships with others. So if you have your north node in Aries, you need to learn how to be more independent and stand up for yourself more during this lifetime. A person with a planet in Aries could help you with this because it's something they have mastered in a previous life. OTOH if your north node is in Libra, you need to learn to be less selfish and think of others more and learn to compromise more. A Libra person could help you learn these traits so you might be drawn to Libras because of their skills in that area.
You can be drawn to people with natal planets on either of your nodes, just in different ways. For example, if someone has a planet on your south node, they feel familiar and comfortable to you, but you might get bored because you are not really growing in the relationship. OTOH if someone has a natal planet on your north node, you will be drawn to them because they embody the qualities you are supposed to be developing in this lifetime. The growth you get from the north node person may scare you though if you are not ready.
In my own experience, the more significant relationships I've had there has usually been a nodal connection. I think most people will find this to be true in those relationships that feel like they are fated or karmic.
- Oops should have read over that before hitting post. I meant to write the moon's orbit around the earth, not the sun and the south node qualities are the ones you have mastered, not the ones you still need to work on.
- Good descrip of the nodes at r484. I would add that in relationship astrology, squares (90 degrees) of planets of one person to the nodal axis of another are as important as conjunctions to the nodes themselves.
In r484's examples, planets in Cancer or Capricorn that tightly square the nodes in Aries-Libra (within 0-3 degrees of orb) are key as well and can also represent karmic debts or interactions in this life that need to be worked out between the two parties.
Am getting complex here, but if you know your angles and vertex points those also can interact with the nodes and nodal axis of another; I've done synastry astrology for many years and the number one aspect I've found between long term partners is nodal-angular-vertex interactions. Even more than planetary ones.
- Thanks R486. If I may ask your opinion about something, the cardinal cross building to exact on April 23, 2014 falls right on my natal angles (13 Libra Rising) so Mars on my AC, Pluto IC, Uranus DC, and Jupiter MC. My IC/MC axis is actually 15 Cap/Can if that matters but it's still pretty close. How do you think this will affect me?
I've had some crazy painful transits the past few years with Saturn Return, Saturn square Sun, Pluto trine Venus/quincunx Sun, and Chiron opp Venus. Saturn opp Moon and Neptune opp Venus are on the horizon as well. Seems like life will never get better, but with Jupiter transiting my 10th I'm trying to stay hopeful.
- r482 sounds like a nightmare to me. Wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
Beyond that, if some intrepid subscriber wants to start another astrology thread for analyzing politicians' natal charts, I would participate.
- Well its always hard to say without the full chart in front of me, but I generally find that Grand Crosses, whether natal or by transit affecting major points, can be stabilizing depending on the individual. All points are filled and balanced by the presence of the other planets. They can be a source of enormous energy and motivation - especially in Cardinal signs, which are the "initiator", "starter" signs of the zodiac. This is in contrast to T-square formations, where one arm of the Cross is open and can cause an imbalance of energy/ies.
I too will be affected by same GC next April as my natal sun is at 13 Libra. Not sure whether to buckle up and enjoy the ride or hide in my attic for the next 6 months till its over :)
- I would also participate in that r488. Love celeb astrology in general and have many celeb charts including politicians.
They can be a very good teaching tool for beginners, as everyone knows the person behind the chart and their life events so can better understand explanations of aspects, patterns, transits, etc.
- I'm a Leo rising, pisces moon, Gemini...I'm fucked, right?
- Haha how funny is that your sun is conjunct my AC? Can I come hide out in your attic with you? I bet we'd get along pretty well. :)
Thanks for the advice. Not sure how to send you my chart on here, natal is 8/2/83. Glad to hear Cardinal Cross is good and stabilizing as there will be one in my solar return next year as well, though not exact (Moon 17 Libra, Pluto 11 Cap, Uranus 16 Aries, and Venus 17 Cancer). My solar return AC next year should be Taurus unless a random trip comes up so that should be stabilizing as well.
- R491 No one is fucked, you just have to find the person that matches best to you. There's a lid for every pot. :)
- I should reiterate r492 that they -can- be stabilizing. Doesn't mean they always are. They should, in theory, grant the individual an energy boost and some motivation, perhaps in the areas symbolized by the houses and planets affected.
And good for r493, of course no one is "fucked". Your natal chart is your natal chart, there's no "good" or "bad" placements.
- Funny you should say that, Sally/R488. I tend to be attracted to Scorpios, but find them emotionally dishonest, all the while claiming everyone else is.
Perhaps that ten-foot pole should work in both directions.
Thanks a million, R483, et al. I find the mathematical complexities of this a bit much to absorb in one sitting!
- R495, what do you mean by "emotionally dishonest", re: Scorpios?
I may have encountered this...
- Leos throw the hottest fucks--everyone knows that.
- [quote]Beyond that, if some intrepid subscriber wants to start another astrology thread for analyzing politicians' natal charts, I would participate.
R488, Scorpio Sally, I am totally up for that. Arcane as it may be, one of my all-time favorite politician charts (and one of the most astonishing charts I've ever seen - period) is Julius Caesar's. Holy fucking smokes. No wonder he took over the world.
Anyway, I'll start the thread with someone more modern, but who?
Nevermind - I'll go with President Obama although you should get a load of Joe Biden's 12th house Scorpio traffic jam.
- We aren't r482. It's just that you're as crazy as a bedbug (Sag) with an ego the size of Asia (Leo, Aries).
r490 excellent! I will keep my eyes peeled for one. Of late, I find that I would love to hear others' take on Ted Cruz, in particular. But I am quite interested in many other pols too, and I agree with you about celeb charts being good teaching tools/practice for beginners.
- I didn't refresh before you posted r498! Looking for your thread now.
- See, R499, you're a prime example of what I meant at R495. I am free of inflated ego, thanks to great parents and constant self- monitoring. Still, I don't smack others down for having big egos, so long as they're not assholes.
Too many Scorpios I have been close to complain constantly about how others done them wrong, lied, disappeared, screwed them over, etc. But in the next breath they'll tell you about their revenge scenarios, raging tantrums, and busted relationships with family, friends, and coworkers. In several cases I personally knew the other party, and know they tried repeatedly to communicate their frustrations and dissatisfaction with the Scorpio, tried to make the relationship work. Scorpio wasn't trying to hear any of that. But when the other party got fed up and disappeared, the Scorpios took no responsibility. At all. They always acted as if the other person just took a flyer one day, and vanished just because they're horrid, selfish people. Never did they wonder if they HAD been told, had been included in the discussion--but just didn't like the outcome.
But that is just my own experience. I certainly wouldn't avoid relationships with another Scorpio because of past issues.
I think understanding motivations is problematic for almost everyone.
- Leos are lazy fucks, Aries are ardent but too quick. Taurus are the best but uber stubborn and controlling as are Scorpios. Virgos are just boring in bed but good at work. Aquarians are blah, Capricorns can be fun in sheets. Pisces are slaves in bed and like to be controlled. Librans are far too romantic, yuck. Sag, who cares, they suck with money so they're a drain. Cancer are passive aggressive and they say shitty stuff to make you doubt yourself, joy killers.
And now we get to Gemini...SLUTS. I'm a Gemini sun conjunct moon. Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, ascendant in Cancer opposed by Mars in Capricorn. The stellium is in the 12th house, Neptune at the focal point of a T square.
- The answer? CANCER
- Scorps don't listen because they want total control. Simple as that.
Virgos are by FAR the kinkiest fucks I've ever had. Even topping a Scorp. Virgos hide behind that pristine hard working exterior but they are KINKY as hell.
I want to see Joe Biden's Plutonic traffic jam! I have a traffic jam (with good old Saturn) in my 8th house. Yeah, that's DOOM, people!
- What's a Libra Rising like?
- Scorpio Here and I say all have their strengths and weakness but more power to each my personal opinion we scorpios are the symbol of sex and love
- My interest in sex has dwindled since turning 50, it's actually nice, not being horny like a rabbit.
Don't let a Capricorn's outward modesty fool you.
Cappys can be the nastiest, dirtiest fuck you'll ever have. Once you break down their cool demeanor---Freak City. They're almost like two different people in & out of the bedroom.
Agree w/ some of you on Leo & Taurus. Leos are lazy ass pillow princesses, Taureans are fun sweethearts who can go all night.
Geminis will pick your pocket as they suck your dick. Untrustworthy & flighty and yes I know this from personal experience.
- Have been with an aquarius, Scorpio and two cancers.
Aquarius- AMAZING major oral talent
Scorpio- Good, high on himself.. turned psycho
Cancer- Both had HUGE dicks and were boring, all I got from them was sore
I am a Taurus
- I'm a Gemini and I would not say we're the hottest. We tend to lose interest too quickly, also sex can be icky, sticky and smelly.
- Oh poor dear Gemini who felt he needed to get payed to suck R508 's cock.
- Ophiuchus--the mysterious 13th sign of sidereal zodaics! We're the rarest and the fucking hottest!
- R513 UUUUHHHH
A shiny new object!
I want it!! I want it!! I want it!!
- I'm a Gemini and I'm not social. I like to spend most of my time alone reading and gardening. Also I have not stolen anything since I was 4 years old. But I am easily bored with moody and negative people.
- Scorpios are the worst in relationships. Leo's are the best in bed
- Hey Scorpios are great. Have been seeing one for about 4 months.
Love my scorpio. Best in bed ever...
- I agree about Geminis being pathological liars and promise breakers. But the sex between you, while it lasts, is a good three-way.
- I'm a Capricorn and can attest to R508's assessment. I'm quiet, shy and reserved in most situations, but get me in bed and it's on...really, really on. Insatiably, nasty, freaky, wet, hard, screaming to the rooftops on.
- I've had Pisces thrown at me the past several years. Six of them in a row, including a 2-year monogamous relationship. They were all GREAT in bed. They were also all narcissistic, manipulative liars.
- Geminis are psychos
Virgos cock tease and a bore in bed
- [quote]Virgos cock tease and a bore in bed
Your grammar must have turned them off.
- Geminis are not psychos cunt R522!
If anything Geminis are always selfless in bed.
- Still with Scorpio- still hot sex. 8 months strong. He likes to have sex constantly...but hey he is a scorpio!
Loves to cook for me.
He bosses- yet very , very quiet about it. And for some reason, I comply. Not sure why? He has a very compelling pull over me that is hard to explain.
I guess once you are in their web--then ...no escape..but why would I want to?
- I've sampled most of the zodiac and Capricorns are the winner, with Aries following a close second. Aries was intense and skilled, yet ultimately crazy, manipulative and pushy. The Capricorn, on the other hand, was slightly slow to start, but it kept getting better and better. Slow and sensual, with just the right amount of freak thrown in.
- I've had a Cancer, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Taurus. The Taurus was the best (sexually) out of all of them.
Right now, just started seeing a Pisces (15 years my junior) who is a sexy beast, but really intrigued by an Aquarian (6 years junior) who is in a failing relationship (but told a mutual friend that I was one of the coolest chicks he'd ever met).
What say you, O learned ones? Here is my chart:
- As a libra I feel a bit left out of this discussion.
Not sure I mind though…
I don't know where the whole cold-as stone hardcore Capricorn thing came from. I was with a Capi for a while and he was okay in bed, kind of lazy. Also really needy and always asking for reassurance.
Got a little tiring after a while.
Leos and Ares and Gemini oh my.
Personal favorites, although Gemini could just chill out sometimes.
Never been with a Scorpio, mostly because I'm afraid they might eat my head or something. Or just need to take a bath. eh.
- Capricorn. Masterful and sensual.
- Best I've ever had is a Pisces, Virgo & a Sag was a close third. Also a Leo was pretty good.
- Scorpio. Very skilled.
- This would have worked better as a poll.
All I gather from here is that any person of any sign with whom you click sexually will be the best.
- So what about cancers...will I really be boring in bed?
- I'm a cancer(Rican) and read what was up above....and are we really boring??
I have a Leo girlfriend (black)...could she have just been lieing?
- Gotta be Geminis. I'm one and almost all my sex partners say I'm the best sex they ever had. Yeah I'm flighty and kinky too. And need lots of sex.
- I'm a Gemini too and I think we are pretty adventurous in bed. We can also be selfless in bed, providing pleasure to our partners is our name.
We like to explore and test boundaries, but degradation is a BIG no no for us.
Kinky: sure why not.
Humiliation: err...bye girl!
Geminies, not all of course, tend to idolized sex& romance in their early development. This is were they usually tend to explore with cancers,virgos, and what not(!) only to have their hearts broken. Many times falling pray to psychos and rapist. Yikes!
If you ever see a much older Scorpio/Virgo/Pisces with a naive young Gemini...DISASTER!
For the most part we Geminis like a fun and exciting partner. Foreplay and games make our experience all the more pleasurable. You don't have to be big or look like a model, but our sex has to be engaging.
- Kinky: sure why not.
Humiliation: err...bye girl!
Yup that's me too.
and I am one, and yes I agree that we are a bit psycho.
- i don't knows too much about signs or their traits and compitability to each other, but i see that you knows it well.
so i ask you for your opinion about this situation:
scorpion women in the place when i works, that looks very sexy for my eyes but at the same time little scary for my opinion , because her angry face specially when she walkin near me in some places on the work,her face get angry,her eyes tellin me somethin like this: what are you lookin to me fuckin asshole(for my opinion), i know that she knows that i lookin or observe her,but i do it not openly, because i know that she didn't like it.but i shore that each time when i lookin to her , where she sits she see or feels it,despite she not looks to me, when eash time i comes to smoking area (it is some place in my work) she gets angry or some thing like apathic face signs to me, such i don't care about you,and always when i arrive she take her phone & starting play with this shit instead to play with my cock :). ( and i shore that my english is sucks too :)).
but any way, i catched her look some times in some situations whe she was shore that i dont see her, onse in the crowd when she stand up to see me & the second time when she was behind me in the kithcen,she looked to me with some smile & so carefully, it smile wasn't intended to left on me ,just Intriguing or kind of proud & kind of interest,but all of this it is my opinion or even just a dream :).
once i came near to her table when she was with her friends & she gets worry & surprised & of course a little angry it is some undertoodable behavior,so i just skipped to other table.
due all of this i dont know if she likes me or hates me, or plays me,an if it play for just a play or for interest on me.
i know that she keeps for a distance with all the people, & i observed that: if she likes some body', she smiles to him usually,it is the people that she knows ,but was situation that some guy approched to her & asked for a light & they started to talk about something with good chemistry & smiles.
i killed him & made tasty kookies from his meat :) my dog liked it too, it was my joke about cookies,you can call it angry cookies joke :).
so what i wan to say after all that i described, she keeps a special distance from me, i dont know why it is , she likes me ,hates me, plays me ,if yes it is kinnd of some very strange play. i dont't understand it.
she not gives me for any chance to aproache to her no any smile no some clue,that i can realize directly about her interst on me .
what do you think ?
kind of luser that needn't a mercy just your opinion :)
- [R522] is absolutely correct.
GEMINIS are the REAL psychos and also BITCHES and terribly jealous.
VIRGOS tease and flirt and are boring, nonadventurous and probably the worst at sex.
- Cancers have psychic sexuality. They know what to do.
- I never knew Geminis were such horny little devils. I always thought they were more cerebral than sexual - more interested in thinking than screwing.
[quote]He has a very compelling pull over me that is hard to explain.
Scorpios have a very magnetic aura but they are kind of crazy and vicious.
- Speaking as a Taurus, I'm just going to lie there anyway. So feel free to put anything anywhere you like for the next tedious hour.
- Another Taurus here. Fucking, I too like to relax and let my partner drive. Cocksucking, balls, rimming, I am incredibly giving and can go on as long as you like.
- In my experience, Virgos are by FAR the kinkiest of the bunch. Oh, sure, they act all prim and proper and above it all but turn out the lights and they get their freak ON.
I do love the Capricorns, tho. They can tease AND please. Sensual. But NOTHING I mean NOTHING beats the Venus in Cancer types. Tactile whores, the lot of them. God, I love them. Suck their ears, their fingers and toes. Lick their necks, blow in their ears, they go fucking WILD.
All that moaning and squirming and begging - fuuuuuck, I'm getting horny just thinking about it.
Fucked me a Virgo/Venus in Cancer dude last night and damn, was it HOT!! He was putty in my hands and I loved every minute of it.
- [quote]But NOTHING I mean NOTHING beats the Venus in Cancer types. Tactile whores, the lot of them. God, I love them. Suck their ears, their fingers and toes. Lick their necks, blow in their ears, they go fucking WILD.
Interesting....Sounds like how a Taurus would react. I know a Gemini with Venus in Cancer but he's taken. Sigh.
- Venus in Taurus is similar but not quite. Venus in Taurus is very possessive sexually and they can be lazy but they do love touch - skin on skin.
Venus in Cancer can be a bit masochistic at times. ANY sort of tactile stimulation sends them over the moon. Feathers, leather, fur, bubble baths, silk sheets - even rough can be good for them. Like the exfoliating gloves or scratching on the back.
It's so damn sexy and encouraging to watch their eyes roll back in their heads and hear them moan and gasp when you're nipping ear tips, finger tips or sucking their toes. They go crazy.
Make them lay there and take it. Better yet, make them stand up and get an ego stroke when they collapse to their knees (and they will).
I. LOVE. IT!
- Please, take my poll.
- Could someone tell me about Cancer men? There is this one guy I like who is a Cancer, and I can't figure him out at all. When we talk over email at work, he's nice and funny, but when he sees me in person or in the halls he seems nervous and like he's ignoring me. I've also caught him looking at me and he turned his head real fast. Do Cancer men like to play hard to get? Are they nervous? Do they like to play mind games?
I'm about ready to give up on him. I feel like I've already given enough hints for him to make a move, yet he never does.
- Geminis are freaks in bed.
- [quote]I'm about ready to give up on him. I feel like I've already given enough hints for him to make a move, yet he never does.
Speaking as a fellow Cancer, it sounds like he likes you. Make your move and put him in checkmate.
- I'm a Gemeni on the cusp of Cancer. I'm flighty, but I love sex. Two night ago, I had a guy moaning big time, a straight guy, too.
- BEST: Leo, Libra and Capricorn
WORSE: Taurus and Sagittarius.
I had two lovers, who were born under the sign of Taurus; both had tiny, and I mean TINY cocks (very disappointing) since both of these men were handsome!
My last relationship with with a Sagittarius; he was great at giving oral, but in actual fucking, he was awful!
- Agree R541
- I'm a Cancer jonesing for a Gemini I met. It'll never happen. What would happen if it did?
- LOTS of laughter and LOTS of mood swings between the both of you R555.
- It could maybe be Scorpio, I'm not sure.
- R551 OK, today I saw him at work today briefly and I made stupid small talk with him and he seemed more relaxed. I really want to ask him if he would like to go do something outside of work sometime, but since I don't know him that well, I'm afraid I'll get rejected and made a fool of. I don't even know what I'd ask him to do outside of work.
Do Cancer men like for other people to make the first move? How can you tell if a Cancer man likes you or is interested?
- Sex With Cancer:
Cancer is very physical. Expect sex with Cancer to be a fully encompassing sexual experience. Lots of tender foreplay, massages afterwards, candles lit by the bedside, soft music in the background, delicious scented potpourri, everything to appeal to all senses.
It will be delicate and passionate and an experience you won't soon forget. To not expect too much novelty and experimentation because Cancer is a very conservative sign. Some Cancer people might be willing to try something new but they will never be the ones to suggest it, you have to or it will never happen. They might go along with your idea because they do enjoy new experiences. Make them always feel safe and secure when trying anything new and they might love it and incorporate it into your regular sex life.
- [quote]Some Cancer people might be willing to try something new but they will never be the ones to suggest it, you have to or it will never happen.
So does that mean I'm going to have to make the first move to ask this guy out or it will never happen?
- Scorpio rules in bed and is up for anything.
- I'm a Cancer and I told you that it's time to make a move upstring somewhere. I got together with another Cancer once and I remember us sitting on the couch together, each knowing what the hell we were there for, and not doing anything about it. Finally, I put my hand on his leg. Phew. Only took an hour. Cancers fear rejection unless they're doing the rejecting. You are not listening. Make your move and report back!
- You need to know the rising signs if you you're getting into this.
- R562 Well, I guess I was wrong - I was talking to him the other day, and he briefly mentioned having a girlfriend. I was very surprised because I thought for sure he was gay. He has gayface, kind of has gayvoice, and dresses better than most gay men I know (yes those are stereotypes but lets be honest - a lot of times they're true). Also, if he's straight, why does he seem nervous around me for no reason?
Oh well. Glad I found out before I made a move! Cancer men are so confusing - this isn't the first one that's puzzled me. They just do not show their emotions and are hard to read.
- Sorry to hear that R564. There's a guy I work with who reminds me of the guy you're talking about. He dresses like a gay guy, pays real attention to it, and likes to talk about men's fashion. He's also super attractive. We had a break together once and chatted. I let him know I was gay in an off-handed way and he let me know he was straight in an off-handed way. I think you have to determine the guy's sexuality before moving in for the kill.
Don't worry. There are other Cancers out there who'll probably go for you, if that's what you want.
- R565 Thanks. I always thought my gaydar was right, but I guess it was wrong this time. If it had just been one stereotype (like being impeccably dressed), then I could've believed it. But on top of that to also have gayface and slight gayvoice and he's straight? Also, if he's comfortable with his sexuality, why does he seem nervous around me? It's all just so strange.
Oh, well. Just wanted to report back.
- Aries (obvi).
- Are aquarians good?
- SCORPIO, the real scorpios are insatiable and passionate, and yes psycho dramatic. Aries are dull and sneaky. Bad combo, that. Capricorns are the loyalist, and can be talked into doing absolutely anything and everything.
- Aries = Sluts
- Aries dull? News to me. They're supposed to be intense, brash, aggressive and bold sorts.
- Aries are so myopic and self-involved, it's ridiculous. They think they are MUCH hotter than they actually are.
Cancers can be averse - not just shy, but averse - to new people. They are so porous, so intuitive, seriously psychic. They can pick up weird vibes and according to what I've been told, they have to wait to find out why.
Not that your interest (above) is weird, but it's an unspoken intent on your part that dominated his intuitive reading of the situation. He knew what was up, but didn't know what to do with the data. So, back into that Cancerian crab shell he goes.
Scorpios are imbalanced in general, in my opinion. They aren't looking for new loves. They're searching for new enemies.
- [quote]Cancers can be averse - not just shy, but averse - to new people. They are so porous, so intuitive, seriously psychic. They can pick up weird vibes and according to what I've been told, they have to wait to find out why. Not that your interest (above) is weird, but it's an unspoken intent on your part that dominated his intuitive reading of the situation. He knew what was up, but didn't know what to do with the data. So, back into that Cancerian crab shell he goes.
So R572 should I just ignoring him every time I see him and pretend he doesn't exist since I'm tired of him acting strange and nervous around me or should I keep being nice to him when I see him? I'm just tired of these mixed signals and this confusion. He's attitude towards me changes with the wind, but he doesn't do this with anyone else. And I have never once hit on him or made a move on him; just always been polite and tried to make nice small talk.
[quote]I'm a Cancer guy. I will not come after you. I'll maneuver myself so I'm in your way when you're trying to get somewhere, acting nonchalant as I stare at my cell phone.
This is SO funny because this Cancer guy I can't figure out does JUST THAT! He always seems to appear out of nowhere, but he'll pretend to just be playing with his cell phone.
- I would suggest R558, that you just drive the situation. Forget the romance/sex shit, just roll up on him andjoke around, the way you would with someone you have no interest in, just a co-worker. You're not responsible for his level of comfort, just be on the up and up, to relax the situation. Cancers, although they seem withdrawn, don't like being bossed around. Avoid him a little, just to give him mental space.
- R574 OK, thanks for the advice! Even though he's confusing the hell out of me, I'll just keep being nice to him treating him like he's just another co-worker. You're right - I'll forget the romance/sex stuff.
In my experience, but at total extremes, the best I had were a Taurus and Aquarius.
Mr. Taurus was fun, playful and VERY sensuous. Loved touching, cuddling and was a full body kisser.
Mr. Aquarius was a bit more cerebral. Would send naughty selfies, call me up and talk dirty to me, etc. I think he enjoyed the prelude better then the actual act, but he was a master at the mindfuck!
Worst I ever had was * drumroll * Mr. Leo! Yep, it was ALL about him!
- Cancer men are awesome! I don't care about previous comments .... Best sex I ever had
- Gemini is crazy, psycho, truly split personality and very selfish. Stay away. Can be very smart, but not good in sex or relationship.
Leo is unfaithful, good sex, bitchy, cunty, always complaining about something, negative and awful to be around. One night stands only.
Virgo is cocktease and sexy looking and so vanilla in bed you might as well j.o. Also lazy and like to have things done for them. Good conversation but tend to be egoists.
Scorpio is HOT, intense, skilled, eager, loyal but has a wandering eye, don't worry will remain faithful as long as you are good to him. Can be psycho and too concerned with minutia, will drive you nuts. But a better bj you will not find. He also is very smart and sees through bs.
- r578 has Leos down
- [quote]Leo is unfaithful, good sex, bitchy, cunty, always complaining about something, negative and awful to be around.
I agree with everything except the unfaithful part.
- I'm a Gemini and what they say here is true. I'm not a sociopath though. I may be kinky and fuck around but I'm not unethical.
- [quote]Mr. Aquarius was a bit more cerebral. Would send naughty selfies, call me up and talk dirty to me, etc. I think he enjoyed the prelude better then the actual act, but he was a master at the mindfuck!
Classic description of Aquarius. Gemini is similar to this as well, which is why they generally make a great couple.
- Can someone tell me about lesbian astrological traits? Specifically Sagittarius, Libra, Taurus and Capricorn?
- Here's a link R583--but I'd say there's certainly plenty of overlap between men and women.
- Are Cancer men into anal?
- Why wouldn't they be R585?
- Maybe it would be smarter to ask for their driver's license before you fuck them. Just in case.....
- I actually have a pretty fun time with cancer. Hes willing to try some different things. And I'm kind of a freaky pisces so it gets interesting
- I'm straight and not sure if i'm allowed to post here; didn't realise this was a gay web-site at first, but since I don't give a rat's ass about people's sexual orientation and since this site was way more interresting than other sites on the subject, I kept on reading.
I have two friends (both gay, if that's of any interrest) who are only into ppl of their own sun signs (one cappy on the aqu cusp and one scorp on the sag cusp). So my question is: what are your experiences with sex with your own sign? Good bad? I'm a super noob in astrology, but it seems to me that allthough I can see that you are more likely to understand ppl of your own sign, it also seems to me that it would be less of a challenge(the good kind of challenge:)).
To stick to the subject, I am myself a cappy on the sag cusp and the best sex I ever had was with a leo on the virgo cusp(and he was NOT lazy at all, trust me.:) Ooo, so good!)
Not an air in venus :)
Gotta agree with so many of you--Taurus men ARE great in bed! They like to take their time, explore,and make sure YOU have a good time. They like to set the mood with music, first rate booze / wine and comfy bedding. TOTAL snugglers.
Don't let priggish Capricorn fool you. Underneath that icy exterior, they are super freaks who secretly love to be dominated.
- R590- this Capricorn (female) confirms your assessment.
- Aquarius are detached and unemotional when it comes to expressing our own feelings amongst groups of people do research. .how can us investors not come up with every way to fuck lol
I see alot of signs here but i guess us Aquarius aren't known for fucking as many people as most
Its obvious its hard to catch an Aquarius or else we would ve been as common on these sites as scorpio which are labeled the freakiest or best sex? Please they just fuck alot of people doesn't really make u the best
Every capricorn i know has some disease and are horrible parents (my mom hiv and abused her kids)
Her best lover scorpio was a child molester
Pisces are loving and sexual
Aries are cheaters and selfish
Gemini pick anyone but are capable of being the real deal
Taurus are abusive(physical experience) bt fun fucks to jealous
Virgo mind games but also capable
Leo settle down type
Libra lazy workers but fun fucks
Aquarius the inventors of sex position
(Im Aquarius 2-12-1986)
Honest,caring about others feelings unwilling to share my own!
Straight to the point which comes off as cold..but hey who the fuck want to beat around any bush unless pussy bush?😄....
We are the truth seekers
Yes toys, phone, cyber ect sex is fun
But thats just some...sure we fuck with a tiger sense of love making because again we are detached when it comes to sharing our own feelings so love making is at a distance. .no you may not be love making with a Aquarius but the fuck game is sweaty scratches bitting and intellectual dirty talk
When in love we open up like every sign does
Btw Aquarius are loners because we choose to be do research people
I love every sign dislike some traits even in Aquarius but my best sex was Pisces and cancer
With my taurus 10years still together without the fights but im thinking of leaving
- [quote]Btw Aquarius are loners
I've never known an Aquarius that was a loner. In fact, they probably have more friends than anyone else in the zodiac because they get along with people so easily.
- Geminis for sure, there the best at oral and are supper kinky and amazing in bed
- Leo's are the worst.
Dead in bed.
They have a sense of entitlement which is misplaced because they are nothing to write home about
I will admit they are sometimes hot and think that allows them a buy on being a good sex partner.
After 2 mins u figure it out and know it's not getting any better
Examples in Celibrity: jlow, SB, All duds in the sack if u believe thier former spouses
- OP, Just ask a MAGIC 8 BALL before you jump into bed with someone.
- r590 I'm a Gemini in Venus. I'm a Cancer and other Cancer's annoy me.
- For me the best guys in bed are virgos, cancers and capricorns. I like those sweet neurotic boys, with all their hidden dirtiness.
I am a pisces. Top. I don't believe in limits.
- Best I've ever had are a Sag and a Pisces.