- That Adam Wainwright might just turn me into a Cardinals fan. At 6'7" in height, he is one huge hunk of a man. His wife is one lucky lady.
- Chase us Utley (fangurl sign at a Phillies game)
- Adam Wainright has major BDF.
- ?Too many Yankees.
- Nice to see three Phillies on the list.
- Glad that slut Grady Sizemore is on the list. His cock sucking lips should be #1!
- The Yankees aren't sexy... sorry. They are overrated in the looks dept.
Not a very impressive list, and was going to post something similar, r7. Jeter and ARod are just not attractive.
Only one agree with wholeheartedly is Adam Wainwright.
And how the hell did Joey Votto not make the cut?
- Glad to see Joe Mauer, Grady Sizemore, and David Wright on the list. I can think of a few more off the top of my head: Chipper Jones, Jacoby Ellsbury, Tyler Colvin, Alex Presley, and Rick Porcello. So many hotties in baseball.
- Cliff Lee???
He looks like the douchebag in accounting.
- Is Varitek on the list? I'm not really interested unless he's in there.
Bengali in Platforms
- This thread is useless without ass and crotch pic's.
- Grady Sizemore likes to show off
- His ass crotch and perky nipples
- Varitek retired, R11. His replacement is kind of cute though. (Kelly Shoppach)
- I know, r15, but I didn't know what the selection criteria for the list were. Varitek is in a class all his own. Shoppach is attractive, but he falls short. *sigh*
Bengali in Platforms
- No problem with Mauer being on the list, but there are so many better pictures of him out there than the one they chose.
- Grady is so pretty.
- r17, yeah, like the one at the link. Too hot to handle.
And holy cow, I left out my favorite hottie in all of MLB...Buster Posey.
http://www.nowhavefun.com/celebritypictures/photo/Joe Mauer/13 Joe Mauer photo.jpg.html
- R13 or anyone else, what's the item that Sizemore has on his bathroom counter? The packaging isn't familiar.
Also, and I know this won't be a popular choice, but I love Tim Lincecum. Lanky, goofy guys are my thing.
- r21, I'm with you. I bought his player tee when I visited AT&T for a game a couple summers ago. As evidenced by the linked pic, he's got a nice, tight body. I prefer him with short hair, but it's all good. The fact he smokes a bit of weed now & again is icing on the cake. If a guy isn't at least 10% geek/goofball, I have zero interest.
- Robinson Cano is fine
- Justin Maxwell for the WIN!
- Ian Desmond
- Gabe Kaper gets my vote.
http://www.nowhavefun.com/celebritypictures/d/62687-1/28 Gabe Kapler photo.jpg
- More Gabe
http://www.nowhavefun.com/celebritypictures/d/62685-2/27 Gabe Kapler picture.jpg
http://www.nowhavefun.com/celebritypictures/d/62691-1/30 Gabe Kapler picture.jpg
- Ian Desmond is my new fantasy dude. So hot.
- We need more like r26.
- Matt Kemp
- Matt Kemp
- [quote]Jeter and ARod are just not attractive.
Don't forget Gabe Kapler
- Dustin Ackley is gorgeous!
- Jon Lester for Boston has a huge bubble ass. Love watching him pitch
- Zack Cozart for the reds is fucking stud. Nice ass too...ugh!!
- Oooh Matt Kemp.
- I still have a thing for Jeter though I admit he has seen better days.
- Pitiful. Like something (ugh) "Fox-ish" will get on you.
- Justin Maxwell does have the best smile in baseball; interesting to learn that both his parents are dentists.
They listed Jayson Werth as being "single" which is totally bunk, he's been married for probably a decade and has two sons, so whoever put together the list didn't do their homework very well.
My favorite is Danny Espinosa (see pic)
Travis Ishikawa is also cute. His father is a third generation Japanese-American and his mom is white.
- David Wright. And he's a single gentleman.
- I want to do nasty things with Cliff Lee and Jonathan Papelbon. I love those tall, Southern guys.
- I concur with David Wright, Zack Cozart and Gabe Kapler. I discovered Marco Scutaro at last year's World Series. I watched every game in order to see him. He plays for San Francisco!
Are there any confirmed sightings of any player's body parts covered by those damn uniforms?
Did anyone have the hots for a player now retired?
Did anyone masturbate looking at baseball cards when they were younger? Amos Otis made me do it. So did Steve Garvey and Mike Schmidt. I imagined them to be very hairy. Nice bulges, too.
- [quote]Did anyone have the hots for a player now retired?
- Mike Aldrete. I swear he flirted with the pitcher when he was at bat. I enjoyed the show.
- Damn whoever mentioned Zack Cozart wasn't lying, what a fuck hottie.
- Justin Maxwell is beautiful, dude!
- Ryan Braun!!!
- I used to love Roger Clemens. Huge ass.
- I loved Steve Sax.
- Gabe Kapler forever
- I like Mark Reynolds. Nice and thick with a meaty ass..yum
- Nats have a lot of hot dudes
- What hotties do the nats have?
- Add me to the list of people that like Mark Reynolds.
- Sexiest Nats = Ian Desmond, Danny Espinosa, Tyler Moore, Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Drew Storen, Ross Detwiler, Dan Haren, Steve Lombardozzi, Craig Stammen, Jayson Werth (hot when he trims his beard)
Tyler Moore and Ian Desmond are probably the two guys on the current Nats roster that'd be considered the hottest in a poll. The team is the youngest in the MLB if you average all the players' ages, so most of them are easy on the eyes.
- Tyler Moore:
- and one more Tyler Moore:
- Oh yeah, Stephen Strasburg has one of the nicest asses ever. I just wanna grab him by his ears a fuck the shit out of him
- Alex Presley is gorgeous. Some of his pictures dont do him justice, he's fucking HOT.
- Agree with R60 Strasburg has a very nice ass.
- Justin Verlander please
- Anyone remember Bucky Dent? God, he was gorgeous.
- [quote]Stephen Strasburg
It really is a nice ass. Not a bubble, but good nonetheless
- LA Dodger Steve Yeager. Posed for Playgirl. Mike Piazza says in his new autobio that he saw Yeager naked in the locker rooms when he was a kid.
- Doug Creek (MONSTER ass and thick, muscular thighs)
Mike Piazza (classically handsome and a nice, tall, sturdy build)
Cal Ripken, Jr. (beautiful blue eyes, statuesque physique and one of the best asses to ever grace the field)
Anthony Recker (unquestionably great ass, nice thick, stocky build)
Brady Anderson (chiseled out of stone body, rock hard muscle butt, THOSE SIDEBURNS!)
Derek Jeter (great ass, gorgeous green eyes)
Current Oriole Chris Davis (beautiful bronze skin, green eyes and full lips)
Javy Lopez (legendary ass, thick thighs, gorgeous face and that sexy accent)
David Justice (gorgeous face, cute dimples, great bod)
Former Oriole Scott Erickson (handsome movie star looks, tall, muscular build)
- My favorite pic of Strasburg
- Apparently, Strasburg's teammates can't get enough of his ass either...
- R68 Damn, I would love to fuck him in that position.
- Tom Glavine was so hot in person.
- John Danks (left) mmmm
- Love this pic of Nick Punto, yum! Punto has a huge ass too.
- Some of yall are so stuck in the past. Snap out of 1997.
- lol R74 it would be nice to talk about players currently playing.
- Blatino papi Giancarlo Stanton
- Gian on a boat
- Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals.
- R77 yum yum
- Add me in as another fan of Strasburg and his ass. R68
- Gian showing his perfect cum gutters on a boat with some other bitches:
- Chase Utley for me
- Another one of Chase Utley, at home with his dog.
- I have a thing for Mark Reynolds.
- I love the look of Chase's dog. I think he and his wife goth the dog from a shelter and do a lot of charity stuff for animals.
- This one was, and still is, mine.
- Former San Francisco Giant Brian Wilson. Really wild, eccentric and kinky personality and sense of style. He once showed up to the ESPY Awards in a spandex tux.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K9mtiHOPPkk/TNViqu1OGsI/AAAAAAAACbk/kwQ5s76g-Bg/s1600/brian wilson scruff.jpg
- wow, r86. I usually seem him with facial hair, which turns me off. Clean shaven, he is very hot and goodlooking.
- Dang, Gian is friggin hot, and a great social activist.
- Mike Trout for me.
- I think Joe Mauer looks better now than we he came up as the 20 year old rookie. Even though Buster is the cover boy catcher now, I am thinking Mauer is going to have a good year hitting (albeit on a bad team).
- I'll take redheaded hotness that is Adam LaRoche.
- One more Mauer - a better face shot.
- Also, Ryan Zimmerman. BDF for days.
- [R86] I completely agree with you about his facial hair. Just too scruffy. I met George in 1975, and we remained good friends until I moved from Kansas City in 1978. Although we were able to meet up a few times, we eventually lost contact with each other.
- Oh Lord that Gian is sex.
- More Gian
- Who do you think has the best ass in baseball?
- R98 Jon Lester and Stephen Strasburg
- White Sox- Paul Konerko...nice, humble guy, good player, club house leader, totally old school and beefy and just seems a real "man."
- Ryan Zimmerman's ass defying gravity.
- How dare you link to FOX Sports? You should be banned from DL. I will not even watch the Fox network or pay to see 20th Century Fox Movies. That's how much I hate Fox. I won't even watch the X-Files anymore because Duchovny's character's name was FOX Mulder.
- Zimmerman's perky pucker mounds.
- Zimmerman's ass looks somewhat flat.
- Yeah Zimmerman has no ass.
- very flat, not my type
- Zack Cozart has a nice ass. Better than Zimmerman's.
- Mike Trout of the LA Anaheim Angels has a great ass
- Nick Markakis
- zack cozart!!!
- Ian Desmond
- Matt Kemp is hot
- Matt Kemp is pure sexy.
- Justin Maxwell
- He aight
- Eight inches, R116?
- No, he aight, as in "he's alright" (R115, that is).
- R111 yep he's gorgeous
- Justin Maxwell is fine.
- Baseball uniforms are too baggy.
- Mark Reynolds for me....nice and thick!
- I agree, R121. When did they get so baggy again? I loved them when the pants were tight, elastic on the hem and showed all the bulge print, jock strap outline and ass.
- I don't want the pants to be tight, but I would like them to be complimentary, form-fitting, particularly in the seat. The current uniforms make them look like they are wearing diapers.
- R122 Agreed. Mark has a nice ass.
- I want Zack Cozart so bad. So fucking cute!
- Drew Stubbs is cute
- I don't get the Chipper Jones thing.
- R128 Chipper Jones is not attractive....yuck.
- Chipper Jones looks like good nutrition has given him some length of bone.
- so many hot Dominicans and Ricans in MLB today
- Yeah, this post should be filled with Latinos and Blatinos.
- Carlos Pena, Gold Glove and American League pennant winner with Tampa Bay Rays (he's now with Houston Astros, now its first season in the AL), is one of the older players. And he's aged very well.
- How is Brady Anderson these days?
- Jake Arrieta
- Bryce Harper in underwear for Under Armour.
- Bryce Harper is gross. Chipper Jones, does anyone really think this hunting obsessed trash is attractive? Check out his pics, he wears oversized suits, dates video models and does interviews in wife beaters. Check out Evan Gattis if you like your ATL Braves as bears.
- I love Bryce
- Count me as another fan of Mark Reynolds
- Ian Desmond is caliente
- Someone has to have shirtless pics of Zack Cozart.
- Joey Votto. What a stud!
- Yep, I too am in love with Zack Cozart.
- This would be a coach / player fantasy of mine and would make me try out for the team.
The retired stud Mike Mussina has taken a job as a basketball coach at his old high school. He needs to lose the gray goatee though for the scenario to still work for me.
- Bryce Harper in Under Armour
- Bryce Harper's navel must have an echo.
- Who is this guy?
- a profession model r148
- Manny Machado, Orioles
- Joe Mauer
- Mauer and his catcher butt have been looking good lately [and playing pretty well]. I think he looks better now than when he was a fresh-faced rookie. I only wished he played during the era of the extra tight pants. He was the top quarter back recruit out of high school. I sometimes wonder what he would look like in the white Viking football pants.
- On the Jeter Pic - to quote Alyssa Edwards
GIRL LOOK HOW FUCKING ORANGE YOU LOOK>
- John Danks mmmmmm
- David Wright, playing against the Phillies. Mmmmmmm
- Cliff Lee, Mark Reynolds, Stephen Strasburg, Zack Cozart....god my mouth just filled with saliva.
- I wanna lick Mike Trout's ass
- Despite what he said about Obama wanting to take everyone's guns, I think Jonathan Papelbon would be very intense in bed.
- I don't know about his pitches but Papelbon's britches ain't [bold]packing any heat[/bold] in this photo.
- Franklin Gutierrez of the Seattle Mariners is a hottie ...just gaze into those bedroom eyes.
I've seen him up close & he has a body to die for.
- Nice r160
- I haven't been participating in this thread, but I can sure relate to it. I love watching baseball, with a butt-plug up my ass. I do it every day, those muscular, hairy beasts are the perfect accompaniment to being plugged. And every game features at least 15 to 20 adorably handsome faces.
- More Latinos with the big bubble asses please!
- Sometimes a different look at guys that I don't normally find hot can change my opinion of them.
Ryan Sweeney never interested me much when he was playing for the Red Sox. But now I saw him playing with the Cubs tonight, and I have a whole new appreciation.
So Anthony Rizzo isn't the only hot piece playing on the North Side this summer.
- Orioles have an attractive roster.
- Agreed, R165. The blue-eyed Chris Davis could get it anywhere, anytime, anyplace...
- Dustin Ackley
- Hunter Pence has a smoking body
- The studly Ike Davis is back with the Mets after a month in Triple AAA to get his swing back and he's looking good.
- Check out NY Mets players David Wright and Matt Harvey being interviewed together.
- Mark Reynolds is yummy
- Mets Pitcher - Matt Harvey gets my vote
- Anyone else have a tobacco-chewing fetish? I mean for the players, I'd never do it, but it is ultra-macho and it definitely turns me on. I've noticed you hardly ever see the cans in the back pocket anymore. They must've been told they can't do that anymore, bummer. But a lot of the players do still use it, and luckily the cameras often focus on it while they're in dugout. A few weeks ago, for example, they showed a stud pulling a long errant strand of tobacco out of his mouth. Just one of the many joys of watch baseball, the whole thing reeks of masculinity.
- Liked most of the guys in OP's link. Especially Joe Mauer and Cole Hamels. My favorite of all-time is a guy who's no longer in baseball but is now a commentator, Ricky Bottalico. He was with the Phillies in the 90's.
- Chase Headley makes my mussy quiver. Too bad he's stuck with the Padres.
- I was very attracted to manager Bobby Valentine when he was active. Joe Girardi makes me hard, especially when he speaks. That Italian New Yorker vibe gets me every time.
- Jim Riggleman is a hot daddy
- They're all hot
- great thread
- Matt Kemp
- Patrick Cote
- This guy is not a player, but in the linked video (Mets Weekly) he's on the left. And he's adorable.
- Dustin Ackley. Damn what a stud.
- Cliff Lee for me.
- Jose Fernandez, on the right, is a cutie. Pity about the nasty chin hair.
- Ryan Braun
- r186, he's adorable!
- John Danks....yum
- I saw former major league player/now Nats Outfielder/First Base coach Tony Tarasco being interviewed today and I think he's HOT!
- Ian Desmond is blazing hot
- Denard Span
- Matt Kemp is blazin
- Jon Lester.
- Dustin Ackley
- Jose Fernandez
- ARod was very hot when he first started playing in the MLB
- Ian Desmond wins