- Oh yes. I shot many loads to those tight, white, satin pants.
Was there ever an uproar about that, I wonder? It seems that back then it was no big deal, it was just the style. Now, One Million Moms would probably be freaking the fuck out about it.
People now have a problem with the "saggy" pants, but I never heard anyone complaining about being able to see dick and balls!!
- Great jerk off material for young gays at the time (like me).
- [quote]Was there ever an uproar about that, I wonder? It seems that back then it was no big deal, it was just the style.
There's more to it than that. People avoided commenting on it because it meant that you 'looked'. If you were a guy and you noticed a bulging crotch, that implied that you were gay. If you were a woman and you noticed, then you were a slut (women likely discussed these things among themselves, but not publicly.
Everyone pretended not to notice.
- Oh Andy!
- As Nan Kempner would say "cheap hotel pants..... No ballroom"
- But why did people dress like that? It's almost as revealing as not wearing any pants at all. And what was the point if it couldn't be acknowledged anyway?
- It was the '70s. Tighter-than-tight pants were the in-thing, and likely so was going commando, which a lot of those celebs did back then. It's a shame that kind of fashion is a lost art, but at least we have hung celebs like Jon Hamm who are still willing to let it hang and sling for the whole world to see.
- I really miss the 70's
- Strange thing: In the '70s, we didn't talk about bulges even in pants like that. Nowadays all we do is talk about bulges. Blame it on the Intenet.
- I jacked off to this many times. I had never seen a pair of pants this tight before.
- All our pants were cut like that, starting in high school or even jr. high.
We did wear underwear, but it was ultra-low rise, thin cotton or silk material so you may as well have gone without.
I was so skinny! And I had such a big dick! And we had so much fun.
- How could people not talk about THIS?! My gosh, all the preteen and teen girls who loved him. That must have caused many late night slumber party conversations.
- It was..night fever, r7.
- Barry Gibb was fine as hell back then.
- DOUBLE DAMN for R11 and R13!
- I used to jack off to fastasies of Barry Gibb fucking me in the backseat of a car like Travolta and Donna Pescow in SNF.
- Those look like TIGHTS at R14 and R11. We're those really pants? Wow. Not that I'm complaining.
- Yes indeed, R15. I always thought that Kip Winger from the rock band Winger favored Barry a lot, even down to the tight pants with visible penis line.
- Did men in the 70s intentionally wish to feature their penises so prominently? I mean, they had mirrors then?
- Do you think Streisand tasted Barry's fine cock when they were making "Guilty" together? They always seemed so flirty with each other.
- Kip Winger photo sans the faulty link
- Dayum, those middle two Gibb brothers really got whacked with the ugly stick, huh?
- 70s and 80s I was all about him-
Barry's kielbasa and walnuts squeezed into tight white trousers
- The film Little Darlings featured teenage girls discussing Andy Gibb's ass.
- [quote]Did men in the 70s intentionally wish to feature their penises so prominently? I mean, they had mirrors then?
If you have ever seen "This is Spinal Tap" the airport security scene captures this whole question perfectly
- K.C. liked to wear the tight pants back in the day.
- Keep it comin' love, indeed, R28!
- I win the battle of the bulge, bitches!
- Moose knuckle!
- Why can't that come back into style?
- Barry's really the only totally bulge-tastic one in that pic.
- So nice to see those furry chests!
Too bad Kip Winger had such horrible mallrat '80s hair. Nice mushroom.
- BULLSHIT, R30!
John "King of VPL" Schneider
- Kip Winger's cock was always plainly visible beneath his tight leather pants. I have a Winger Live home video where he's obviously commando underneath his leather pants, and it's such a distraction that it's all you can focus on.
- I OWN this thread, bitches
- Oh my! Is that an armadillo in his pants?
- [quote]K.C. liked to wear the tight pants back in the day.
Wow. He is so HOT in that photo.
- I agree R40. I'm going to pretend he still looks like that.
- I was 20 in the disco era and what was discussed was your ass. I was very well hung, so my basket pulled the pants SNUG in the ass, actually showing the shape of each cheek because of the tension on the back seam from all the bulge upfront. Trust me it WAS vocally discussed, especially by black girls "OHHHHH white boy, white boy!!!"
My pants were very tight and quite frankly the seam in my jeans would cut across my balls so tightly I was left sore and bruised to to point I would not wear pants around the house. Dress pants were made of polyester and did not have seams at the sides nor back pockets to show off your ass. The polyester double knit wrapped around from fly to back seam. They had two small pockets inset right under the waistband in front for your keys. We wore cropped leather jackets in order to show off the goods.
- Don't forget about me.
- R43, Angels Flight!!!!!
- This is such a fun thread. More stories!
- Tight and right
- Andy again
- I loved those polyester disco pants R43. There was a guy where I had my first job that [italic]always[/italic] wore them. Usually in light colors like powder blue and beige - his ass was a work of art. They were absolutely skin tight.
I loved the way he liked to show off and knew damn well the ladies (and, no doubt, guys like me) were going crazy over those pants/ass and talking about him.
- All this display of baskets has led to board shorts at the beach and no showering at the gym by the younger generation.
- [quote]I was 20 in the disco era and what was discussed was your ass
I totally forgot about the ass! How could that be! I had a co-worker during this time period that had an ass sculpted from the Gods and his angels flights let everyone have a nice peak. No matter how many times he went past me during the day, I would always stop and look. There were a bunch of frau from another office that always tried to time their breaks when he would leave the office.
- These pics are great!! Keep 'em cumming!
My fav? This!
- Does this count?
- Oh damn, R53!
- So I guess we had it coming, R50?
- Their bulges were almost as big as Mariah's.
- R56, please see R53
God I hate posters who are too selfish to look at the other posts.
- You bitches must not remember Freddie Dryer, king of the 80's big dicks.
- Freddie #2
- Freddie #3
- Freddie #4
- Well pardon the fuck out of me R57. I'm busy posting Freddie Dryer bulge pics, you bitch.
- Well, R57 has a point.
- A pointy head, no doubt.
- I love how R56 has to cuss at his post at R62 and act like a 5 year old @ R64.
- No Fred bulge here, but a nice cubby look to him.
- Shirtless Dryer at 1:32 -
- Barbra Streisand got pregnant by Barry Gibb, but lost the baby. This was when she was with Jon Peters.
- R68 is so full of shit.
- Robert Plant and Freddie Dwyer are fug. Who cares about the bulges.
- I understand the appeal of seeing an outline or something but the Bee Gees just look like they are squashed in there. It looks very uncomfortable, and I don't see the appeal of a smashed package where all you really get a clear idea of is the total squashed mass of the package, which could be 90% crushed scrotum.
- [quote] All this display of baskets has led to board shorts at the beach and no showering at the gym by the younger generation.
That reminds me - I stopped enjoying basketball when they stopped wearing those tight little short shorts. If you had asked me back then, I wouldn't have been able to tell you just why I enjoyed the game so much.
- Oh no, I could never forget Fred Dryer. Forget him and Stefanie Kramer--his BULGE was the star of "Hunter"!
- The 70's became the 80's and Dryer and Ken Wahl and Matt Houston bulged into a new decade.
- I didn't know who Fred Dryer was, but now I'm already sick of him.
- Freddie was a constant fixture at the Playboy mansion. He met his wife there.
- Sacrilege r70!! Robert Plant was beautiful in his heyday
- Dukes of Hazzard clip: Tom Wopat notices John Schneider's obscene bulge at :08
- I think Loretta Lynn got Johnny excited
- Can we get back to the OPs subject?
- wonder if they ever compared bulges
- You know the twins must have. I remember an interview where Maurice claimed that his nickname was Moby and the other two just kind of nodded.
- [quote]wonder if they ever compared bulges
Just like the Jonas brothers.
- I don't like their lame singing voices.
- I'd forgotten about this thread I created!