- I love the baby who doesn't want 50% more cash.
- I love the Flo Progresso commercials and the cowboy ones too.
- Mom Jeans is my hands down favorite, "Frank! Get my jean bin out!".
There is also a Hot Pockets commercial with the "Annoying Waitress" who dances and her flair jingles as she does, so funny!
Here's your gal in another commercial. Turn up your speakers!
- My partner has a huge crush on the guy in this AT&T commercial with the cute Minnesota accent.
- The Cheetos commercial with the tiger at the construction site and in the mattress fort.
- R6, what a fucking boring commercial. Thanks for wasting all my time.
- Where did the Lilliputians get the Acura Chariot? They certainly didn't build it from scratch so did they steal it? And why are they so eager to give it away as a gift to this stranger? Why are they trying to please him so?
- [quote]Why are they trying to please him so?
Have you seen his feets? Wouldn't you?
Someone mentioned him in the "hated it" thread - but I like the "Fiber makes me ... sad" guy. Guys being goofy has always been appealing to me.
- His feets are ugly. His second and third toe seem to be fused together like they are webbed. Ashton Kutcher also has this webbing.
- I can't believe I actually enjoy a commercial but I have loved this Nike ad since I first saw it. It's sweet and funny.
- That's the longest commercial ever at over 2:30 minutes. Most commercial breaks are only 2 minutes long. The guy is too ugly for the girl and has a double chin. Maybe he was cast for his voice.
- Geico has several ads where they have people "taste test" two beverages - one is labeled Geico and the other is a competitor.
I like the one with the black guy who is so grossed out by the taste that all he can say is "whoooo".
- I can never remember commercials when I get on threads like this!
- Love the Nike Free hot pink shoe commerical. Yes the boy is a schlupp but the song is endearing and charming. love when she jumps in the hospital bed. romantic and now I want a pair of Nike Frees - no lie...
- Love Target's Alouetta (don't know if that is the correct spelling) commercial; colorful, musical and fast. Very clever advertising.
- Commercials? Don't you have DVR?
- Maybe we like watching commercials, R18. How boring would life be if you only watched the shows?
- I like the one for a camera, where a photographer shoots pictures of a model while they're skydiving.
I love how the model, in a black feathery outfit, just calmly walks out the back of the plane and free-falls out of the sky.
- I love the Carnival cruise commercial where the couple are relaxing on the cruise and remembering their last vacation where their car is surrounded by a bear and mountain lion and they're screaming. It is too funny. Esp. when the guy is screaming "throw the food out the window!!!!!".
- I love the Allstate "We're connected" commercial. I used to be the first guy; now I'm the other one.
- Why doesn't the bitch baby want 50% more cash? Doesn't he know what money can buy?
- Can't remember what the commercial is for, but it shows a guy in a discount store/pharmacy; he has a pharmacists white jacket on. All of a sudden, he jumps from the top of an aisle display into a big rack of beach balls. The balls explode everywhere -- that part is hilarious.
- The ad for Roomba floor robot, various people doing robot/pop-lock dance moves. It's amusing and cool.
I like the woman in the business suit. She kills it.
- I like the Target back-to-school ads where they use the songs "She Blinded Me With Science" and "Word Up". I also like the stop-motion camera work.
- The Chase "isn't technology supposed to make life easier?" ad. I don't love the whole thing, but the cat lolling on the floor who makes the Roomba skitter around always makes me smile.
- I like the E-trade babies talking like adults. Very funny especially when the baby's mother takes away his iPad, and then he pulls out a hidden iPhone.
- Has anyone seen the new Velveeta Shells and Cheese commercial with the helicopter guy at a mall? Really funny.
- Where have I seen that bitch in the bad wig before who does the Beano commercials now?
- OK it's old, but I still love the surly rat from the DCon commercials.
- There's two for Little Caesar's pizza -- both are funny.
One has a guy picking up his pizza and he starts to rip his shirt of while screaming "no rules!". Someone in the store barks out "put your shirt back on!".
The other one has two guys in a horse costume at a party; they hear that the pizza place has a great deal. Then they show a (real) horse galloping across the plains. Then the two guys show up separately in the pizza store, gasping for breath.
- The happy-as-a-witch-in-a-broom-factory ad.
- I'm liking the car commercial where they have the same hot little guy walking side by side on a split screen. He is in business attire on one side and in casual clothes on the other side. Sexy walking from a handsome guy.
- I'm lovin' this Sears dog commercial.
- The one with those people doing that thing while those other people get in on it and join in.
The colors were vivid too. Lots of bright ones synced with the catchy song.
A great American product!
- I love the Kraft Mac and cheese commercial when the little kid makes a deal with his dad to trade his mac and cheese bowl for "30 minutes of a PG-13 movie."
- love the car commercial where the two guys go on a long trip and learn Spanish. I for get the car company but i like the fact that it is unclear whether they are friends, brothers, or a couple, or all three.
- The possum-as-pet commercial. "Dad, I think he's dead."
The lady calling her cat in from outside and not realizing it's a raccoon.
Any Bridgestone tire commercial...
- Also, the "Anyway You Want It" "We just had a little Journey moment there" commercial turns me on a little bit.
- State Farm insurance has one with a baseball player walking with his agent as he pulls things out of a hedge and winds up pulling another baseball player from inside.
But, the trick is to try to concentrate on the hottie bringing up the rear, pushing a wheelbarrow that will hold the things retrieved. He looks like he could use an extra wheelbarrow to hold what is bulging inside his pants.
A very nice scene stealing crotch.
- I love the ad for Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas which uses lyrics from "Bohemian Rhapsody" and has one guy breaking into song.
- Kraft mac and cheese ad where Seymour Cassel tells his son he had a second family.
- I like the one for Special K where the little girl tries to tempt a woman with doughnuts. I like how the kid does the 'game show arm sweep' at the box of doughnuts and the little wink she does.
- I'm with you, R32.
I laugh every time I see that Little Cesar's pizza commercial with the guys as the galloping horse.
Also love the Geico "Happier than a Witch in a broom factory" ad. Wooo-hoooo!!!
- I enjoy the Google Chromebook's "For Everyone" spot(s). Good integration of YouTube, a Google property, and excellent music track: The Death Set's "Negative Thinking." And perhaps best of all, the 'For High Maintenance' cut is the best depiction of a future Datalounger ever.
Bengali in Platforms
- And here's a YouTube link to "Negative Thinking," the song used for the spot:
Bengali in Platforms
- I love the one where Ann collapses on the deck of the Hindenburg, falls over the rail onto the deck of the Titanic, and then is forced by 100 Hispanics and blacks to swim to Antarctica at gunpoint.
I don't remember what product the commercial was selling. I just really liked it.
- The silly commercial with the superhero saving the day with Crunchy Nuts cereal. It has been growing on me.
- I lovelovelove the guy in the Liquid Plumber commercial.
- I also love that oven commercial where the guy doing the voice-over talking about all the bling this new oven has, and is chided by his wife to get back to making the mole' sauce.
- Here is the Liquid Plumber guy's ass!
LOL, he apparently is an actor and UNDERWEAR model named Aaron O'Connell
- Cheerios - where the toddler boy is in a highchair and his brother scoops up a bunch of his cereal and runs out. I like how the kid laughs, points and shrugs it off. It's such adult gestures for a 1-2 year old.
- There's one for KMart that has a dark-skinned woman with long hair running in slo-mo towards the camera. She's just so pretty and wholesome and determined looking that I don't jump for the remote.
- Agreed, R54, and for the exact reasons you gave.
Also love the State Farm "Career Day" spot with Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers catching shade from a bunch of eight year olds. Those kids are not buying the " I'm an NFL star; aren't you impressed?" jazz.
That 00:00:34 spot captured exactly why I hated Career Day as a kid, with parents trying to one-up each other.
Except it's hilarious, not pathetic.
- The Drew Brees NyQuil commercial. When he's asleep in bed after taking NyQuil, I wish I was cuddling with him.
- There's a new crop of ads for Jackson Hewitt tax places. I love the slo-mo dancing.
- Not sure what product is being sold, but the one with the Asian woman and boy in their kitchen and the tall black guy (basketball player) comes in talking like he's the husband.
The ad makes it look like the wife gets all hot and horny for this giant man, but it turns out she just needs him to be able to reach up and clean out the gutters.
- Liking the latest Capitol One ads where the toddler girl finally says 'yes'. Jimmy Fallon is so cute doing his 80's dancing to the song "Get Ready".
- I am loving the new Geico commercial where the gecko fucks up his line and then keeps breaking up when he tries to do the commercial over again. I totally forget that he is only a cartoon.
- The travel site booking.com has a funny one -- it shows a husband dragging his wife out of the pool as she clings to the floating lounger in her bathing suit. She doesn't want to leave the great hotel they were booked into, and he drags her through the room and out the door.
- I can't remember what the product is, but a couple is in the foreground, ooing and ahhing over something like either a camera or a smartphone or something like that, and in the background their baby is doing all sorts of weird shit...like damcing and doing back-flips. It's hilarious.
- There is one with this very hot, dark haired guy toting a baby in a carrier strapped to his chest. He is going about his day running errands with that cute little baby hanging from him. The guy is fucking gorgeous. I have no idea what he is selling, but I am buying.
- Turns out the commercial with the hot daddy is for Wells Fargo.
- The Utah Travel Council's "The Mighty 5" commercial on the five national parks located in their state is very well done.
The California Powerball commercial with Scala singing their cover of The Mamas & The Papas "California Dreaming".
- I know it's supposed to be overly emotional but I like the Target commercial featuring the kids getting the news about their college acceptances.
- Love the new Omega watch ad with all the mechanical creations.
- I think it's for T Mobile or AT&T cellular service. The guy is sitting at a round table in a kids' classroom aand asks if it's better to be slow or fast. The little girl to his left starts talking about being a werewolf. Her made up monologue about having to shave when it gets hot and "I wish I was back to a human."line is too funny to me.
Kid looks like a Julie Kavner mini me.
- Optimum Cable's ad with the office worker who frantically tries to avoid hearing his coworkers talk about the great TV show they saw the day before.
He pleads "noooooo" when someone starts to discuss the show and he runs around covering his ears.
- I like the AT&T commercial of the people taking pictures with their smartphones in a variety of locals, ending with the cute little girl, dressed in a pink pig onsie collapsing on her bed in laughter at the picture sent to her.
Always brings a smile to my face.
- Girls Night In by Friskies, the Miracle Whip dip ads for Kickin' Onion Dip and Smokey Bacon Ranch. I want to marry the guy in the ranch spot.
- "Oooh I don't like those machine voices!"
"I know what you mean, so girl, how can I help you?"
"Huh, I don't remember."
Both ladies laugh and laugh. Love it.
I don't know what it is about flying cars that I love and cars that go into the ocean in Europe and come up on shore in America.
Cheerful little baby girls with wild bedhead waking up to "I Feel Pretty."
- I like the BMW ad, with the guy pulling into his home's driveway.
His email is read aloud, it's from his wife: Hi honey, glad you're home. My mom just stopped by.
Hubby stops to think for a moment, then starts backing out of the driveway.
Wife: Where the (car honk) are you going?
- I love the Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh commercial with the old man. He is so inappropriate and non-PC.
His granddaughter asks him when he knew grandma was "the one." He replies "When her sister dumped me." His grandson asks "Where do we go when we die?" He replies "Into the ground." He keeps going until he has managed to insult his entire family and their friends.
It cracks me up every time.
- The ad opens with knights, Samoan warriors, a Renaissance woman, a dinosaur, soldiers, helicopter, cars on a beach in slow motion. The song playing has the words "run, run" in it.
The premise is that this guy is watching his Samsung Smart TV and is being asked what kind of program he's in the mood for.
- The Orbit gum ads with the life-size food. Saw one today that showed a woman on a plane; her meatloaf and mashed potatoes were sitting in the seat next to her and fighting for the armrest. It was surreal and funny.
- There's one for Samsung Galaxy phone, with a new father changing his infants diaper, then trying to wrap up/swaddle the fussy baby. He finally gets the kid comfy, he picks up the smiling infant then we hear the baby fart twice. The dad says "that feels wet, so....". He has to start all over!
- Just saw a new one with a camel walking around an office space asking different workers if they knew what day it is....the camel is mostly ignored until one lady wearily replies: "It's hump day."
The camel's voice is perfect as he exults about it indeed being hump day.
My new favorite,
- The latest Bing commercial (Bing vs Google). It's simple, and makes its point with colorful images and a distinctive song without bad acting or a ridiculous scenario. And it's short. I liked the "yes I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan" part, too. Just simple and short, make your point, and get out.
- I love that commercial R78.
- I want the furry daddy from the Ballpark franks ads in me quite deeply.
- I love the camel hump day commercial for Geico too. The one with the vampire at the blood bank is funny too.
- Puppy Brother.
- "What about infinity TIMES infinity?"
(Mimics head exploding)
- I really enjoy the Geico motorcycle commercial with the man made of money. Love it and love the song!
- R84, the best part of that commercial is the kid who can't contain his laughter and has to cover his mouth.
- Farmers Insurance where JK Simmons takes the car keys from a reckless teen driver and throws them across a yard.
JK looks really athletic and 'manly' there - he throws like he was a quarterback in his younger days.
- I'm loving this old silly crunchy crunchy crunchy Nestle Crunch is so crunchy song commercial I'd forgotten about with kids and an usherette singing at the Saturday matinee.
- I love it!
- Just saw a hilarious one for Little Caesar's pizza. It shows a guy with one arm in a cast (his hand is at shoulder level in the cast, like he's about to high-five someone) waiting for his order.
The cashier brings his pizza out and say it's $5.00. Turns out his wallet is in his pocket on the side of his pants where he has the cast. The guy starts to scream and forces his casted arm down to his pocket to get his wallet. The cast breaks apart into plaster cause he is sooo determined to get his pie.
- The Buick car commercial with Shaquille O'Neal. "Like my momma said when I was born -- wow, I didn't expect that much." I enjoy most of Shaq's commercials.
- Bravo's "summer" commercial, to the tune of "Fall DOwn." Know nothing about Will.i.am; can't anymore stand Miley Cyrus, but LOVE this commercial!
- The Eva Longoria cat food commercial! She's hot, the cat is hot (and I need therapy, hee-hee!)
- I love the Fiat baby who looks like an angel and speaks Italian. The commercial is okay, but the baby should get a standing ovation!
- I love this one
- I like the Lucky Charms commercial where Pia Zadora's breasts implode, and two new waterlogged and shiny universes are born from the remnants. Then everyone's dreams metamorphosize into demon jungle crayons.
- I love the new Marilyn Monroe/Chanel No. 5 commercial.
- I'm loving the new Honda Civic commercial—it's hopeful and positive, and it makes me feel good whenever I see it.
- The extended version...
- Can't remember what they're shilling, but a guy is riding a chairlift up the stairs in his home. He's reading something out loud to his wife, who's at the top of the stairs. Halfway up we see an elderly woman, desperately walking up the stairs, grasping the handrail on the banister, practically gasping for breath. The guy says, "Hi Mom." Cracks me up every time. I know, I know, I'm goin' to Hell.
- I'm getting very turned on lately by those Trivago commercials. Maybe it's a daddy complex.
- [quote]I'm getting very turned on lately by those Trivago commercials. Maybe it's a daddy complex.
The guy looks like James Wolk after 20 years of hard living. And I mean that as a good thing.
- They were mentioned upthread, but the AT&T commercials with Beck Bennett. Not because of the kids, but because he's so hot.
- Just saw one.
It's the newest California Cow commercial. Mom and the cow are dropping off their little girl at kindergarten. The cow is yelling to the little girl and crying as the little girl walks into the school. The Mom tells the cow that the little girl will only be gone til Noon. The cow then yells "Noon!" and starts bawling louder.
Elsie of Beverly Hills
- I want to suck that period Metro PCS North Indian guy dry.