- Anything featuring Sofia Vergara.
- The one with that stupid PIG saying "Weeeee" I have to hit mute.
Any of the Progressive Insurance commericals.
Anything with a Kardashian in it.
- Honey Oats Cereal. That gash at the end who says "Yummy". I want to beat the hell out of her.
- The Allstate Mayhem ads
- "Watch out for my roots!"
The one with the whiny little bitch doing her school pageant and complaining because her dad didn't get her big moment sets my teeth on edge. I can't mute it fast enough.
- [quote]Anything featuring Sofia Vergara
Well, that's about 99 percent of commercials on TV right now
- Kit-Kat and those series of annoying snaps. Does anyone actually eat Kit-Kat anymore?
- The Honda commercial with the little boy continuously pointing and asking "what's this?"
The ad for Optimum WiFi where the guy is on the train platform on his laptop and the guy next to him is complaining how he's over his limit on his provider. I hate the way the guy won't turn his head and look at the guy - he keeps looking at him out of the corner of his eyes. It makes the one guy look crazy.
- This radio commercial was awhile ago, but even now I hate it. It was for Kaiser and the narrator was Allison Janney. So she's talking about snacks - fine, I like Allison, she's got a great voice - when out of the blue she says "...when you want a lil' sumpin' sumpin'."
I thought my head was going to explode. I'm still not sure it won't.
- a promo for Hook, Line and Sinker (something like that). It always comes on abrubtly on Cooking channel. This dork singing "I'm goooinnng fiiiisshiing" with a goober smile on his face, playing a banjo. That's it just those three words make up the song! It always springs up on me and that stupid song sticks in my head. Once I manage to forget that dumb song, BAM!!, the promo comes on again.
- [quote]The one with the whiny little bitch doing her school pageant and complaining because her dad didn't get her big moment sets my teeth on edge. I can't mute it fast enough.
You just know this girl will seduce her male teachers in high school, and be a stripper with a daddy fetish when she turns 18.
- The Food Network commercial for "Sweet Genius" - the guy that hosts it is creepy.
- "You May Now Eat The Bride!"
- I know they're trying to appeal to that burger-buying demographic of 17-24 year old straight males, but good grief.
Bad Mood Food
- The creepy long-tongued cereal squares that eat each other up.
- R14, Arby's doesn't sell burgers.
- The Selma Hayek milk commercial. She doesn't have to go out for milk, she's married to a billionaire and seeing she's also doing a Burger King commercial, obviously doesn't give her a big enough allowance.
- R14, I was replying to R13's comment and was not referring to Arby's. You need to stop ASSuming things.
- [quote]The creepy long-tongued cereal squares that eat each other up.
Not only is that ad weird but at one point, the announcer addresses the viewer as women (something like "ladies, you'll love those crazy squares").
- Those Ocean Spray Cranberry juice commercials with the fake, wannabe Smothers Brothers act. It's so patronizing unless they're pandering to people who are too young to know of Smothers Bros. and think these ads are so original.
- ANY SWIFFER COMMERCIAL!!!!
Did Ad agencies decide it was cheaper to pay off songwriters of oldies rather than think up their own jingle? And what's with combining two songs in one commercial??
I HATE THE SWIFFER COMMERCIALS!
- [quote]I was replying to [R13]'s comment and was not referring to Arby's. You need to stop ASSuming things.
R18, to reply to someone, you need to put R in front of the post number, not just post randomly as an independent thought with no context.
- Oh R22, unclench.
- R6 must watch a parallel TV universe.
Annoying as that Vergara woman is, I can't recall seeing more than one commercial with her in it - once (and I watch a lot of TV.)
- "Okay, who ordered the yummy cereal and who ordered the cereal to lower cholesterol? I got that wrong, didn't I."
Can't mute it fast enough.
- I know the host of Sweet Genius - Ron Ben Israel. He's not really like that at all - but I agree that it's too much.
- Any commercial where some girl interjects, Really? Really? with the over emphasis and shrill voice we all know and hate.
- Swiffer ads with people dressed as the pieces of dirt that live in the low spots on your floor.
Every time I watch it I imagine the actors each spent years perfecting their craft, and are now drawing a decent paycheck for impersonating a piece of lint.
- Doesn't anyone at Toyota know the difference between "masseuse" and "masseur"?
- Those DirectTV commercials which show bad things that happen to people. I think these are sick, sick, ads.
- "Fiber makes me....sad!!!
Ugh, that annoying actor is a dead ringer for my ex.
- Sofia Vergara has the soda ad, at least 3 ads for Cover Girl and several where she's shilling her clothing and linen lines for K-Mart.
- ANY TRUVIA COMMERCIAL!
That horrible bitch who sings EVERY note just under pitch makes my ears fucking bleed.
- Chase Bank- with the lion in the zoo and the little girl that freaks because she thinks it's going to eat everyone in the bank.
That little girl is such a stupid bitch.
- Poise Light Bladder Leakage Fairy shill and Scientologist Kirstie Alley's ads for leaking lady parts.
- But the lion is great, R34 -- natural talent.
- [quote]Those DirectTV commercials which show bad things that happen to people. I think these are sick, sick, ads.
I hate that ad campaign as well, except the guy in the one you posted at R30 is hot hot hot. I drop everything to watch him.
- Aye am a swit jenjuss... are you?
- I hate that awful song in the Lowe's commercials. They finally stopped showing the ones with the aging couple and now they have a NEW commercial with birds - and the same old awful song.
I also hate the credit card commercials with the rock climbing girl and the movie shoot girl.
Plus I hate all the commercials mentioned here that I've seen. Especially that mayhem one.
- Jamie Lee Curtis and the Activia scat sisterhood.
Can't believe someone mentioned the Ocean Spray ads. The younger of the guys is dorky but cute.
- I actually like the Direct TV commericals.
- All the Siri commercials suck. I haven't seen one yet that wasn't completely annoying.
- The crying mom-and-daughter in the Verizon store for the Droid Razor.
- that awful excuse for a commercial with the kids and the parents singing in the new Honda Pilot. Especially when that girl goes, "Ay ay ay"...Ugh! hate it!!!!!!
- I'm getting sick of the cross-promotions of "The Avengers" with various companies, like Farmers Insurance.
- Blythe Danner doing a one-woman show apparently about brittle bones (which receives a standing ovation).
- The ads for Ace Hardware where the fat asses whine about having to actually around Home Debot or Lowe's, both of which have more merchandise than Ace.
- Prilosec commercial with the grandpa remembering attending every opening day at the ballpark. Check out his 'grandson' --- really cute little kid, but I SWEAR they blacked out his front teeth. Just bugs me.
Also the Aleve commercial with that stupid, over-scheduled woman walking around gulping her coffee, water, etc. It's a really gross noise.
- [quote]Any of the Progressive Insurance commericals.
I like the "Go Money" dancing guy, the way he clumsily dances.
[quote]Anything with a Kardashian in it.
I'm sick of Kim already, she is on the cover of every magazine now. Her current bf (Kanye West) is fake, to get her in the news again.
These celebrity couples are all smoke and mirrors for publicity. People are not that stupid anymore.
- "When my daughter disappeared, my boss packed up his company and moved it to New York City so I could look for her. That man... was Mitt Romney."
- I like the term "the Activia scat sisterhood" / "sisterhood of scat"
- The Angie's List ads with the black woman whose wig makes her look like she's wearing an awful helmet of black hair. That hairstyle is distracting.
- I can't wait until we talk about MichFest and the new Systerhood of Scat tent, which will be located next to the PortaJanes.
Jamye Lee Crone
- That F---ing Xfinity commercial with that crying hag taking the installers handkerchief. I just have to turn the channel. She's so fucking ugly!
Two I can't stand:
"You had me at pro biotics"- ugh
The bikini razor commercial where the bushed get trimmed-vulgar.
- The ad for the "Stop Smoking" campaign that cuts in horrific shots of open heart surgery, with a beating heart in a wide open chest.
I can take gore in movies, etc. but I can't handle 'real-life' blood and guts.
- That ugly woman shilling Beano, the anti-gas pill. I guess looks shouldn't matter when you're talking about gas but she's just hideous. And looks like she'd have dry, dusty farts.
- That one where the family screams at each other . . . who the hell thought this was a good idea?
- I think it's Cheerios with the African American dad and his cute son who is asking continuous questions about what's in the cereal box. I tumble for the mute whenever it comes on. Hate it.
- In the Northeast the ads for Bobs Discount Furniture with the Bob-o-Pedic mattresses and the really amazingly ugly leatherette sectionals.
- [quote]The Angie's List ads with the black woman whose wig makes her look like she's wearing an awful helmet of black hair. That hairstyle is distracting.
The one who says "I'm busy busy busy busy."
- [quote]All the Siri commercials suck. I haven't seen one yet that wasn't completely annoying.
They finally made one sort of OK in latest one with Samuel L. Jackson.
The latest (as I type this) Progressive ad with Flo "at work" with a plumber, a truck driver, working in an Asian food truck etc. is pretty funny. She's out of the virtual Progressive "store" and gets to show some comic acting ability.
- The mother and daughter who are crying so hard that they need subtitles.
- The commercial for some fly-by-night school where the mom comes in and asks her daughter to go out to dinner. The daughter says "Not if you're gonna talk about college" and the mother tells her about some woman she works with whose daughter graduated in nine months. Daughter tells mother "Great! You should get me the number!" Maybe she should also attend the classes for you too, you lazy ass bitch.
Get the number yo'self-entitled slut!
- The ad for Gas-X are sorta funny, but also kind of gross. There's one now with two candidates having a debate; one guy is having intestinal issues. The jokes are fast and furious - one line is "the skunk has left the barn".
I admit I chuckle at the end of the ad, with the one guy walking very stiff legged off-stage, clenching his ass like crazy.
- THis one
- An old parody
- "the kids and the parents singing in the new Honda Pilot"
That totally ruined "Crazy Train" for me.
- Did any of these ads actually make it on television? I think not.
- For some weight loss product called SENSA. The ad shows beautiful, slim people in white swimsuits dancing on the beach and shaking the product onto food. Shake 'Sensa' on ice cream and chocolate and pizza and get thin!
Whoever buys this stuff DESERVES to be ripped off.
- As soon as I see the station wagon, I change the channel before the kid in the back seat starts making a rhythm sound and then the whole damn family chimes in with their own stupid song. Agonizing. Have no idea what the ad is promoting.
- I hate the "Mommy, no!" commercial for Chase Bank where the girl thinks the lion will end up at the bank. How dumb is that little girl? She should be lion feed.
- The ad for that hotel in Vegas where everybody is reciting "Bohemian Rhapsdy."
Grating and pretentious.
- the crying mom and daughter buying cell phones. it makes me hate women.
- The Liquid Plumber ad where the woman fantasizes about being double penetrated.
- The Charter commercials with the International Date Line.
- [quote]As soon as I see the station wagon, I change the channel before the kid in the back seat starts making a rhythm sound and then the whole damn family chimes in with their own stupid song.
I know!! What song is that, anyway?
- I know it's mean to be responsible and feel-good, but I am sick of the commercial with the father teaching the daughter to drive; she's about 7 and towards the end morphs to c. 17. The little girl and the teenager just drive me nuts with their obnoxiousness. The "don't use cell" is a great message, but maybe another commercial with different fucking actresses and father could be done; the more, the merrier. I just get sick - as anybody does, I'm sure - of commercials that air again. And again. And againg.
Make it stop
- I agree, R78. But the father is gorgeous (so are both of the blonde daughters, though I'm not interested in them).
- The dykey Gatorade soccer player. She scares me.
- The closeups on the gatorade soccer player are not kind. She looka lika man.
- Not so much hate but puzzlement by the Maxwell House coffee ad where this guy just appears in a restaurant and rags on some diners being served coffee from a French press.
He's so pompous and snarky and the setup is so.... random.
- This one.
- Crazy Train [R77]
- "Tired of paying too much at the pump?" And then people are shown abandoning their cars and rushing to a car dealership to buy a new car. I forget what manufacturer it is but the commercial is so stupid because I know, whenever I'm running short on funds, my first thought is to immediately buy a new car.
- I think it's interesting when commercials "change" after they are released, presumably because of negative reaction.
For example, the cell phone commercial where the mom and daughter are so tearful they need subtitles has been changed so that you can now understand them - no subtitles.
Another one I can think of recently is the Citibank commercial about the female rock-climber. Originally she was shown climbing with some inane verbage about her boyfriend and shopping. Now all they show is a shorthened version which focuses on her skill.
- The one for DISH network, where the obnoxious guy invites himself into peoples homes and yammers on and on about what a great deal Dish is.
- Those god damned pooping cartoon bears, their bear asses covered in bear poop smeared bits of toilet paper.
Does a bear shit in the woods? No, everywhere but.
Why don't they just shill Leah Rimini incontinence panties and expand their market?
- What r86 said - any insiders care to comment?
- Similar to R86, what's the deal with companies modifying their original campaign to accomodate new ones even if the fit is awkward? I'm thinking of the Capitol One bank ads. Years ago, the barbarians were the joke--they were the physical representation of how bank fees "rape and pillage" your wallet. Now they costar with Alec Baldwin in ads and make jokes about traveling together to Hawaii.
Will they ever retire the barbarians? Why do companies hold on so tightly to themes that have lost their original intent?
- Any car commercial. I'm old enough (yes, probably could be considered an eldergay) when commercials used to simply tell you what the manufacturer's models had and the gas mileage. Now ads either show you cars speeding on ice lakes or seas of fire, driving up walls or backwards at 200 miles per hour -- all with the disclaimer "Profession driver on a closed course. Do not attempt." -- or they are so stupid such as one of the latest where one group of car dealers phone a competitor and then giggle.
- I wouldn't mind this if he didn't suddenly go falsetto
- [quote]Honey Oats Cereal. That gash at the end who says "Yummy". I want to beat the hell out of her.
That "gash" could no doubt beat the hell out of you, Keyboard Warrior Queen.
- R93 = gash's sister
- The "My Pillow" ads grate on my nerves. The inventor is the star of the commercial and he is an annoying lump of flesh. The testimonials are so staged, especially the one with the blond haired little girl who coos how much she loves that darned pillow.
- Yeah, R86 -- so much for focus groups, if they react well to an ad that the public then hates.
The Boursin cheese ad suddenly started having new dialogue. The husband used to say that he bought the cheese because samples were being offered by a "nice lady" who's blonde -- now he tells his brunette wife that he bought it because it looked good, though "not as good as you". Do wives really long to be told that they look better than a lump of spreadable cheese (with or without herbs & garlic)?
- For some car company: The aspiring singer who croons "Billionaire", while driving to her "gigs" in her new car and practices in her nice apartment. Hey honey, the whole undie rock singer might play better with a little more poverty.
The commercial that features people singing "Stream" (a take off on the Everly Brothers' "Dream").
I rarely hit the remote but these two send me running for the hills
- The feminine wash ad with the embarrassed-looking woman turning her head away from her friends. "I found out the hard way..."
That Not So Fresh Feeling
- The ads for Terminix that show those animated (but very creepy) monster things eating at the wood in homes. They make me itchy.
- That dumb as piss ad about the old hag going to the wrong car 'cause she feels like a rap star or some shit.
Any cheerio commercial
Those ads about quit smoking or about having a breathing hole in their throat.
The quit drunk driving ad where wine or gumballs spill out when the cop opens their door.
Okay I feel better.
- Almost forgot. The fat ass kids playing soccor about "You are what you eat" shit.
- R86, sometimes ads get edited down because after the initial campaign airs, shorter spots are put in place to supplement viewer awareness without having to pay for the full spot. I think that likely in the two examples you mentioned.
- There's one for Hamburger Helper, with a little girl asking for some HH for her imaginary friend. Her brother gets irate that SHE got more goop instead of him, then the girl smirks at him.
I don't like the aura of sibling rivalry that is the tone of this ad.
- The phone ads with John Malkovich, all slumped over, looking bored and strung out and talking to Siri.
- The Quakers cookie ad where the next door neighbor takes a huge bite out of the other neighbor's cookie and then acts as if nothing happened.
The Subway ad with the firemen with children's voices where one comes from inside the station to find the chief eating his sandwich while the firewoman just looks on.
In both ads, I wish the offended parties would slap the hell out of the people who ate their food.
- I hate the one where the lady is asking the Chinese guy how he gets the clothes so clean and he tells the lady to mind her own god damn business.
Then his wife comes out and says,"I'm done beating them on a rock."
And the woman says "Ancient Chinese Secret huh?"
- One that makes me lash out in a racist rant is the Subway commercial where the firefighters have children's voices and the black chief has stolen his employees sandwich. I didn't think I had racist tendencies, but this commercial pushes all the affirmative action buttons. It's insidious propaganda.
- R107, see r105
- Whatever channel is showing ads for the new show with Cedric the Entertainer and Neicy Nash. UGH.
It looks horrendous - another sitcom with a laugh track and unfunny sex jokes. There's one where she says something like "you get moody without any booty". It's so juvenile and crass.
- [quote]I don't like the aura of sibling rivalry that is the tone of this ad.
You must be an only child, R103.
- I hate the ad with the guy skydiving and Laurie Anderson's "O Superman" playing in the background. I don't even know what the ad is for - maybe a camera or a cell phone? - but it has completely ruined one of my favorite, most iconic songs. Not unlike my hatred of whatever cruise line co-opted Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life" a few years ago.
- Zombies terrorize Illinois.
- Oops wrong one.
- the one where the grandprents are discussing insurance but the granddaughter's electric guitar playing in the garage is too distracting. Grandpa goes to the garage to chew them out but is overcome by the rhythm and starts playing 'born to be wild'. It's badly acted and comes across like a porn scenerio.
- The Toyota commercials with the "coach"...a little too Sandusky.
- The Lisa Rinna commercials for Depends......guess Harry's not getting any work!
- There's a commercial for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal. The black guy in it is creepy looking.
- The Direct TV deductive reasoning commercials. Totally irritating.
- The Hamburger Helper ad with the sister and the imaginary friend is the *only* good commercial currently running. That girl is genius.
- I agree with R99, the Terminix commercials are disgusting, any commercial with giant bugs or roaches exploding out of a drain should not be allowed on TV, what makes these advertisers think anyone wants to see that?
- Any of the kashi commercials. For some reason the acting seems horrible, totally contrived and uncomfortable in all of them. The annoying-on-it's-own line "We're on a mission to cause health food cravings" is delivered through a grimace that suggests that someone just off camera is holding a gun on the speaker.
- R107, get help, seriously.
- [quote]I hate the ad with the guy skydiving and Laurie Anderson's "O Superman" playing in the background. I don't even know what the ad is for - maybe a camera or a cell phone?
There are two versions of that exact same commercial, one with an Asian guy named Tony Mac and one with a Latino guy named Nick. Why have two exact same versions of the commercial? Is that annoying "huh, huh, huh, huh, huh" part of the song?
- The Wendy's commercial where Wendy yells out "What's up, you guys!" to the salads. Sometimes when I hear this commercial without watching it, I think it's a retarded person having an outburst and they're making fun of the retarded person. Then I look at the TV and realize it's that Wendy's commercial.
- Walmart commercials with their stinky new spokesman. He thinks he's smooth and affable, but he talks like a used car salesman, and he's plain ugly, particularly in the spot where they switch Golden Ox Steakhouse steaks with crappy steaks from Walmart.
- The crunchy nuts commercial with the weird looking black guy, and a retarded looking crunchy nut hero. I was dumbfounded when I first saw it lol
- The KFC commercial with the grandfather and grandson having a physical altercation over whether to get mac & cheese or mashed potatoes and gravy as the side item with their chicken.
It's so hostile and stunningly inappropriate I'm surprised it's still on the air.
- I like the KFC commercial! HAhah. However, I HATE the Free Credit Score . Com commercials with the greasy hipster "band" singing.
- Cannot stand anytime the Nationwide spokesperson is on talking about vanishing deductible. The most annoying commercial spokesperson ever.
- That KFC commercial is stupidly entertaining and I'm ashamed to say that it makes me laugh.
Hating that "Seven grains on a mission!" one. My brain always hears "...on a mission from God".
Jake and Elwood
- [quote]The KFC commercial with the grandfather and grandson having a physical altercation over whether to get mac & cheese or mashed potatoes and gravy as the side item with their chicken. It's so hostile and stunningly inappropriate I'm surprised it's still on the air.
I've noticed today this one has been edited down to omit the wrestling at the end.
- The Lotrimin commercial where the groom gets married barefooted.
- That crazy women who screams at an entire planeload of people about CONSTIPATION.
- Those irritating scooter ads with the woman who is "back in control" now that she has a scooter. I guess she wasn't able to carry a basket of rolls to the table before the scooter came her way.
Her friends aren't much better; one has "his independence back" which he proves by scooting along on a perfectly flat surface while talking to little kids and another one who never expected the people who were trying to sell him a scooter to be "so nice" to him.
Not much better is the guy singing: "Hoveround takes me where I want to go, where will it send me?"
- There's one running now where a people are whooping and holding up a fish/pizza/dog.
Beyond idiotic and annoying as hell.
- Worst commercial ever -
- Hulu is running lots of ads for HEB, a Texas grocery chain. Over and over and over.
- All the "Siri" commercials by Apple are godawful, but the one with John Malchovitch is the worst.
Dear god, someone please make them stop.
- The one for Toyota where the woman walks by clay models of cars and grabs hand full of clay from each, in order to mold the perfect car.
I just don't feel it - it's messy.
- I've always irrationally hated commercials for Kit Kat and all the stupid little breaks and snaps. It's a stupid candy bar.
- [R134] Did you ever notice how obese that Hovaround guy singing is? Apparently the scooter is sending him to a lot of buffet tables.
- The ad for Oikos yogurt, where two wives are spooning down yogurt so they'll see a vision of John Stamos instead of their slob husbands - hate it. Huluplus has been playing it over and over.
- The eyeglass commercial for the "sexy librarian" look. That bitch is fugly and those glasses aren't doing her big assed beak any favors.
- The car commercial where the wife thinks her husband stole the used car. "Come on papi!". Yeah, it's always hysterical when Anglos use Spanish.
- R135 yes, yes and yes! would now never visit that pizza joint. also the postage ad where the guy says "there's nothing worse that standing in line at the post office!" sheltered life much?
- The verizon android ad with the mother and daughter crying and sniffling and trying to buy new phones so the daughter can go off to college. UGH!!!
- This one!
- It can't get any worse than this!
- "The eyeglass commercial for the "sexy librarian" look. That bitch is fugly and those glasses aren't doing her big assed beak any favors."
That was the first thing I'd noticed about that eyeglass ad, how ugly the actress was and her huge birdlike nose, she was clearly not getting across a "sexy librarian" vibe at all.
The assholes working in advertising, the ones who hire the people for these ads, don't seem to know the meaning of "sexy", that woman is completely unattractive.
The idea of a TV, or print ad campaign, is to make consumer want to buy some product. In this case, a pair of attractive, but nerdy, eyeglass frames which will enhance ones looks. To accomplish that goal, the first step was to hire a beautiful woman, or gorgeous man, then put the nerdy frames on the person, this TV ad is one big epic fail on so many levels.
Lots of times the people hired for these TV ads are relatives of people working at the ad agencies, I am not kidding.
- "The Hopper" Dish TV DVR ad has to be on of the most annoying current ads on TV! Anything with loud people or screaming brings me over the edge.
The 'blue collar' Bostonians screaming at each other, tries to be funny but comes across as excruciating and ultra annoying.
Ditto for the music in the Cheerios ad, ugh When you think the ad is over, a serene nature shot is shown with the annoying, "The one and only Cheerios...." sung again. Once is enough, Thank You!
I wonder, do ad agencies go out od their way to hire annoying singers, actors and actresses for these ads? The biggest joke is that the client agrees that these ads will work for their products, which simply proves to me how brain dead most executives and CEOs are!
- I like that one R148. The guy in the grey suit is chunky-hot, nice strong thighs.
- The one with the fake cool couple singing across America in a shitty old SUV. "All my Exes Live in Texas", etc. The worst lip-syncing of all time. The girl is thinking "Who do I have to fuck to get into a better car?"
- There is a luxury car commercial where the car gets stuck in a race in the streets and the passenger is screaming at another driver for directions. Doesn't this luxury car some with a GPS?
- R153 what I hate most about that ad is the way the stuck up bitch says "I guess he's not from around here" at the end
- Those fucking annoying AMICA commercials. And they have to double them up because one isn't obnoxious enogh apparently. That horrid jingle/music and they play them over and over. I literally would not buy their insurance no matter the rate, I hate the commercials that much.
- This putz with the "jooshy" lisp.
- OMG -- My Fox network is showing these new ads with the Octomom shilling for one of those payday loan companies. She's vile.
- There's one for Optimum cable with parents talking about their baby being on Facebook before it was born, and whining about how it keeps them awake at night. So boring.
- How about that Mazda commercial ("I'm a roadrunner baby..." that features what looks like a TWELVE YEAR OLD smug Asian girl roaring her new Mazda around. ANNOYING, since we are in our thirties driving a second hand mini van.
- I hate that eyeglass commercial with the "sexy librarian?" How pathetic, they have to bring that crap into an eyeglass commercial, implying that to women, looking like some dumb sex object stereotype is the only consideration in buying glasses? How insulting to women.
- R160, I'm with you there. Dumbest ad in years.
- R158- I LOATHE that commercial, with the smug Dad saying "Yaa, I don't get any sleep."
And are those 2 supposed to be a couple? Because she is so not in his league in the looks department.
- R156...I actually find that guy very attractive.
- There's a commercial for Life Alert that has this old biddy with an oxygen tube strapped to her face. She's so giddy about her Life Alert system that she says "I'd give up bread, wine, beer and soda, but not my Life Alert".
What a horrible ad.
- I HATE Progressive commercials. I especially hate that girl likes shes the bees knees and the guys from the other insurance agency of course are buffoons. I hate all commercials that try to make like its funny to make the average white man a dumb ass or pretty much all men to be sure. Yes we are all idiots now according the Hollywood and Madison ave. (I know that's not where commercials are made now but most will get the reference)
- [R107] - I not only agree with you about the subway commercial, but in many ways that one commercial can be the snapshot for the perfect hate commercial. It has bigotry, racism and is sexist as you have the the thieving black dude, the (of course) dumb ass white dude, and the kakniving smirking bitch, all talking in the most annoying little kid voices. The F-ing Worst!
- [quote]Cannot stand anytime the Nationwide spokesperson is on talking about vanishing deductible. The most annoying commercial spokesperson ever.
He is so ugly I seriously cannot watch him on my screen. I have to turn away.
- The Walmart commercials that feature the fake store and then the moms all go, "Oh, wow I didn't know Wal-Mart had all this great, cheap stuff!" And the one mom goes, "I've never bought kids clothes at Wal-Mart before!" Arrhhgg.Really? We're supposed to believe this?
Also, the Sam Adams one with the 'Overwhelmed' song. 'Mute' everytime.
And just now, the Target commercials with the singing teachers that are just barely singing a song that's almost to the tune of an older song. Mute.
- The husband who pushes the price tag for a car at the salesman and says this is the price I will pay, take it or leave it and then to top it off the asshole wife praises the jerkoff husband with "Good job, babeeeee."
The new redhead for Wendy's not only stops in to say hello to old salads but now she is urging a cute guy to buy a recliner with the word "baconator." Man, is she irritating. "Livin' large my friend"...my ass!
On the other hand, I want to fuck the guy dancing to "webuyanycar" so bad I can almost taste it. I love him.
- Optimum ad showing really cute baby where the crazy-eyed mother and dreary-eyed father are lamenting that they never get any sleep because the baby keeps them up all night. Well, it's too late now assholes... Imagine if those two had had twins!
- I hate all commercials. But, I especially hate the singing guy on that back-to-school Target commercial.
I do love the lady from the Lypozene commercial: "LOOK AT YOU!". That's it though.
- the one where the lying cheating scumbag of a father steals the son's chicken nuggets under the ruse of playing with him
ROT IN HELL!
- [quote]On the other hand, I want to fuck the guy dancing to "webuyanycar" so bad I can almost taste it. I love him.
I thought I was the only one!
- All the Romney ads playing constantly on my TV. Oh the joy of living in a battleground state (Ohio). There are just as many Obama ads, so we don't see very many "normal" commercials anymore.
Romney and Ryan can go f*ck themselves
- As a fellow Ohioan I feel your pain, R74. I'm in a deep red part of the state, so it's especially bad around here. I miss living in the Blue North East.
- I'm with you R169. The chick doing the Wendy's commercials is so annoying. She's trying too hard to be hip.
- Just for you, R163
- Busy Busy Busy Busy from Angies list! Gawd I hate that.
"I'm a Phoenix" any version
As stated before anything with a Kardasian in it.
The one where kids (and parents) are returning used video games and getting upset they can only get 9 $ fr a used game they spent 50$ for .
But I confess I kinda like the Siri ads...
- I hate most commercials too, but why are you all watching so many commercials? Isn't 90-95% of what you watch on your DVR?
- Some of us like watching commercials, even on our DVRs.
- We hate the Angie's List ads because Angie is still advertising on Rush Limbaugh's radio show.
Ugh, feh and yuck!
"I'm finished scrubbing the floor...I'm gonna...read a book, no, I'm gonna have a cup of coffee on the porch..no, no..I'm gonna take a bubble bath!"
- [quote]We hate the Angie's List ads because Angie is still advertising on Rush Limbaugh's radio show.
Hmm, had no idea about that.
I wonder how that would go over in the DC area (where the list was founded)?
- Any McDonald's commerical but the worst is the guy on the park bench looking at the modern sculpture.
- Infiniti - "Definitely not Bora-Bora." or its sequel, "Definitely not a cruise."
Could those guys be MORE pussy-dazzled?
- R125 & R135, those two commercials are at the top of my list of ads that I hate! That Walmart guy is beyond annoying. I cannot stand him!
- Auto adds that feature bad dancers doing a ridiculous rendition of "Summer Nights" from Grease. Horrible.
- The surreal one for Lays potato chips with chef Michael Symon and Eva Longoria. I hate the end with all the people threatening them with pies, who then start dancing in the streets of NY.
- The current Capital One commercial with Jerry Stiller screaming at a crowd near the Flatiron Building.
The first time I saw the ad, I thought Jerry was saying, "You are still BANGING like pilgrims!"
I was like, "Huh? Banging?" It sure doesn't sound like he's saying 'banking', but that's the line.
Perhaps his teeth were loose?
- Jerry Stiller should stay away from TV cameras. He's earned his day in the sun.
I'm currently hating the teacher who sings We Got the Beat for Target. I hate that actress and her squeaky voice. She seems to be in every other commercial, usually selling yogurt.
I like the Blinded Me With Science teacher, though.
- "I like the Blinded Me With Science teacher, though."
Is that the guy at the piano or organ? If it is, that's Melissa McCarthy's husband, Ben Falcone.
- The "Blinded Me With Science" teacher is black. The organ teacher uses the song "Word Up".
- [quote]I'm currently hating the teacher who sings We Got the Beat for Target. I hate that actress and her squeaky voice. She seems to be in every other commercial, usually selling yogurt.
Is that the woman who's in the dog food ads with the cute dogs that she treats like her children? The dogs are great, not so crazy about her (though anyone who loves animals is basically OK with me).
- That annoying Target/dog food actress is also in the Fiber One bar ads.
In the Fiber One bar ads they've got her paired with a hipster douche, who, in the real world, would not even look at such a woman let alone be married to her!
She reminds me of a sitcom actress from the 80s.
She's as annoying as the woman in the original 1-800 Dentists ads, the one with the Cabbage Patch doll face, perhaps they're related.
- Maybe this one is just a regional ad in NY, but I instantly change the channel the second I hear it. To the tune of "Summer Lovin'":
"Summer Savings/Nissan's a blast!..."
It didn't particularly bother me the first thousand or so times, but then they just kept playing it and playing it and they're STILL playing it!
And the one with the couple whose baby had a Facebook page before she was born really just makes me want to barf my guts out.
- Oh, just noticed r186 mentioned the "Grease" ad. Glad I'm not the only one!
- Any commercial (or TV show/film) with people faking New York accents.
- Another vote for the 'SUMMER LOVIN' car ad. Drives me nuts.
Also, there's an XFINITY commercial with the couple whose daughter gets accepted at Julliard, so the variety of uses are shown. It ends with their big, dumb ox of a son moving back into the home shouting MOM! DAD-OOOO!!!
- I avoid all commercials. Instinctively, I press mute during commercial breaks, and look away from the screen.
Does anyone else do this?
If feels like someone on the street putting a flier in your hand, and asking for money.
- [quote]The dogs are great, not so crazy about her (though anyone who loves animals is basically OK with me).
You do know she's just acting, right? Those are not really her dogs.
- R198, get over yourself! MARY.
- [quote]She reminds me of a sitcom actress from the 80s.
Yeah, she seems she would fit in better in an 80s sitcom, like Three's Company or Charles in Charge.
- She's in everything! She's also in a Progressive commercial. Speaking of which, I liked "Flo" in the beginning but now she needs to be retired.
- I cannot place who this annoying actress reminds me of, but I see her in a sitcom as playing some snoopy ultra annoying neighbor who is overly concerned with her neighbor's sex lives and level of clutter or something that's none of her damn business.
Her voice makes my ears bleed. She is all over the place like fungus.
I wonder why she's suddenly getting hired for all these commercials, perhaps she has some major dirt on some very famous actor, actress, director or producer?!!
- Some recent ads that aren't hateful but cringe worthy.
Old Navy ads with the cast of 90210, and more recently, George Wendt doing his 'da Bears' character.
Saw a commercial today that was sad and embarrassing. It was a travel company; they dug up Eddie Money from some homeless shelter to sing "Two Tickets to Paradise". I didn't even know it was Eddie until he started to sing his iconic song. He looked rough and his voice is gone, but he must need that pay check.
- The Siri commercials STILL suck.
- A toothpaste commercial where they use a device on 2 people's mouths and the woman yells "GERM PARTY !!"
- Oh no, R199! Are the doggies just pretending too?! Say it ain't so!!!!
- Teenager talking on his phone to his Mother. He and his friend are standing in front of an open refrigerator and they are hungry. He called Ma because there is nothing to eat in the fridge. She assures them that there is something and all they have to do is look forward and then to the left.
Somebody was paid good money to come up with this commercial.
- The new, indescribably irritating Wal-Mart guy, combined with the speed-of-light editing of the ads, bugs the hell out of me. But out of their phone / technology commercials, etc., with him, the 'steakover' takes the, ahem, steak. Walmart meats are more expensive than the higher-priced chain supermarkets in my city. Accordingly, due to their expense, it is so ironically ingenuous to say 'These are Walmart steaks' as if it's a big surprise. They'd better be good since they cost a small fortune. lol
- P.S. I can say it in just 4 syllables:
AC TIV I AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- P.P.S. To 'Anonymous' about the teenager talking to his mother about the pizza, where she says, 'You're not dying; you're just hungry'... Did you ever notice how the kid sets the phone down in the freezer & just leaves it there? Haahaha
- [quote]A toothpaste commercial where they use a device on 2 people's mouths and the woman yells "GERM PARTY !!"
And I hate the way the woman slaps the guy when his results come out better than hers.
- The stupid cinnamon toast crunch commercial, mainly because it makes no sense at all! It says "Hey ladies here's something you'll find irresistible!.....Cinnamon toast crunch" And thats it...I'm still confused on why they would be so irresistible to women in general. I don't know, just something about that commercial strikes a nerve. Do they think women are so dumb that if they say "hey ladies". Women will run out to buy?
- Maybe they can eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch with their Bic for Her.
- That baconator bitch is the worst. She not only butts in at the yard sale, but apparently stalks the guys to the nearest Wendy's. FREAK.
- That's Dave Thomas's daughter.
- I haven't seen most of these commercials, and I don't even use DVR.
- eldergays watch commercials. not interested.
- right now, the ads for that 2016 movie. I would have actually been interested in something that presented itself as a balanced critical analysis. But when I see what is basically a Feed the Children ad set to voice over by some guy with Darth Vader undertones, I don't even understand how people can look at or listen to it. And for the freeper trolls, I said the same thing about that dumb as fuck W. movie.
- I can't relate to this thread because I always mute commercials, I have for as long as I can remember. I still occasionally see them with the volume up, but not often enough for any to irritate me.
- The young redhead is not the Wendy's daughter, but his real daughter was in several commercials before this irritating kid showed up. The real daughter was heavier and older and a vast improvement over this snotty kid.
I don't get it, r218. You have no interest in this whole topic and yet here you are letting us all know that you have no interest at all. Interesting.
- I hate the one where there's the woman and she comes in and says stuff and then you're like, OK.
- The woman in the "We Got the Beat" ad, the Progressive ad, making the "yummy squares," et al. played Joyce DeWitt in the TV movie about Three's Company: Melanie Deanne Moore.
- Yeah, that redhead they got hawking Wendy's Hamburgers these days Is very annoying.
Won't be going there again till they give this smarmy cunt the ole heave-ho.
- Those Walmart commercials with the guy comparing prices. He just looks like he's on meth or something, unsettling.
- I hate the songs of so many commercials. The red vines licorice, The Hersheys commercial, stir..stir..stir it up stir...oh my god hurl hurl hurl it up hurl....and then the "oh so bad band" singing about Big O Tires...kill me now :(
- Ya got an hour, OP???
forget the product - toothpaste? the annoying Brit, saying "dirty mouth"? Get ...."(can't remember product, sorry - but could CHOKE her; beYOND annoying)
Almost ANY commercial on the GSN, which I watch way too much (like now; yes, I have NO life!), but especially: any and all hair remover products; the (cell phone?) commercial where people are on a plane and a young guy says, "how did you ever get along before cell phones", and an older guy says, "two tin cans and a string" (oh, and that older guy sounds a LOT like the voice of the dog on "Bush Beans", lol
The recent Capital One with the black bodybuilder; I have never seen anyone that gross looking in my life
Oh, and do infomercials count? ALL of them!
- r226, the worst jingles, Arby's Good Mood Food and Kit Kat Bars!!!
- The latest Nutella commerical with the dark haired mom whose dark haired kids look like they could actually be her own. The handsome hubby comes downstairs and at the end, she hands him his Nutella. For some reason I get the vibe they've never fucked.
Jamie Lee's latest Activa with the two puppies and her side long look about making sure they poop when they're on the leash with her.
- The Audi commercial with the couple imagining being in their car in different vacation spots.
- I hate the kids in that Motts apple juice commercial. "My mommy gives me things that taste good!"
- Those Nutella ads irritate me because they try and shell that stuff as a healthier alternative to breakfast. In one of their older ads they even said health food snack. We are really stretching the bounds of the word healthy when Nutella is included in that category. Same thing with that gum brand that keeps calling itself a healthy snack, WTF, it is gum for god's sake.
Can't really stand any ad for Burlington Coat Factory. They are liars as well, by watching those ads you'd think they were the next best thing to Macy's, but really (and I've been to four in my area recently) they are outdated, low on inventory, and disgusting.
- Definitely any Arby's commercial with that washed up looking guy who sings that annoying ass jingle "It's good mood fooood! I think it says something about the 'artery clogging-ness' of the food you serve when all you can say is "Good mood food" Fried butter is also considered good mood food.
- Tell me! WHERE is the SUN!
- [quote] the (cell phone?) commercial where people are on a plane and a young guy says, "how did you ever get along before cell phones"
Oh, this piece of fuckery... horrible.
- Those are not for Audi, R230, they are for pretend luxury cars, Infiniti.
I love boy's night out"
In what world would this woman be 'cool?'
If I were one of the guys, I'd punch her and then tell her to STFU.
- The online ad for Nissan cars that plays at a much louder volume to get viewrs attention. I HATE THIS AD because it is so disruptive!! They think making the ad play at an annoying louder volume than the program you are already watching will make people pay attention but all it is doing is making me hate Nissan.
- [quote]Those Nutella ads irritate me because they try and shell that stuff as a healthier alternative to breakfast.
You shell the hazelnuts in Nutella, but you shill the product.
- Thank you, r239, for correcting politely.
- Any commercial (show, film, or person) who uses the term mancave!
- The bathroom products commercial.
Mom, to daughter: "Honey, can you settle an argument? I say this plus this is called southern hospitality."
Dad: "Well, I say it's called the clean getaway."
Daughter: "You're both wrong. It's called the freshy fresh."
I love how the daughter says her line with such disgust for both of the parents. I'm surprised she didn't mumble "fucking morons" under her breath as she leaves the kitchen.
- I lunge for the remote to either mute or change the channel when any of the Miller 64 ads air. The Irish singalong is stomach-churning. Ugh.
- The Consumer Cellular phone ad shows up on my tv all the time. "2 tin cans and some string."
- I like it when the black guy is calling his mother and says he's having pancakes and all other good food for breakfast and his mother says, "I didn't know you could cook."
And he says he's going to McDonalds.
And his mother calls him a Ghetto "N-word"
- Anybody else feel offended by the Kellogg's crunchy nuts TV advert featuring a snake that goes underneath the guy's pants? That advert freaks me out and I have to switch channels once it comes on. I strongly believe that ad is offensive enough to be banned.
- 2 commercials we all hate at my house-
The Kashi cereal lady who travels the world in search of ingredients for Kashi. She looks like she could bite your head off with those gnashing teeth.
The Angie's List commercial, the black lady with the bob haircut is freaky looking. She reminds me of the sleestack monster that was on an old children's television show called Land of the Lost in the 1970's.
- I have at least three:
1) The one where Pia Zadora walks into her home holding a bottle of Crest ProHealth, only to find herhusband dead on the couch. Then she shrugs, and the camera pans over to a wolf that belts out "MAN-CHEEEEESE!".
2) The one for consulting firm BDO, where two rich douches talk about some vague business deal at a shipyard. They don't even try to hide their Republican shame.
3) The one where Carnie Wilson is walking up a flight of stairs, and slips on a turtle. A voice-over says, "That's not how you visit Turtle Wax, Timmy".
- I really hate those last two, R248. The way the guy says "Timmy" really bothers me - his odd Southern accent that makes me want to throw a chair through the television.
I've never seen that first one, though. Is it advertising Crest ProHealth or something else?
- I hate the one for Tidy Cats litter where the scent trees are hanging all over the apartment and when the couple rounds the corner they see Jamie Lee Curtis squatted down in the litter box eating activia.
- R247 - thanks for the good laugh about the Kashi commercial - I thought it was just me who thought that !
Just saw a new annoying commercial for cars.com where this woman has a mini-me head in her up-do and the mini-head is singing.
- [quote]The Kashi cereal lady who travels the world in search of ingredients for Kashi. She looks like she could bite your head off with those gnashing teeth
Oh I hate that one too. Her smile looks so forced while she's sampling bark and roots and raving about all natural ingredients. Like Lucy in the Vitameatagegemin commercial. I'll eat my Fruity Pebbles, thank you very much.
- I've taken to immediately changing the channel or hitting mute whenever I hear that song in some car commercial that goes "Oh I swear to you/ I'll be there for you". Aaaaah! I can't escape it!
- I want to punch that frau who kisses the bald man on the head in the Cheerios commericial: "You still have to go to the gym."
- The Sonic restaurant commercials with the two middle-aged men who sit in a car and blather crazy talk about the food and... other stuff.
- Now I speak Mandarin!
- (I like the Sonic guys and the Alec Baldwin credit card commercials)
"Shame on You!!!"
- The one with the fat chick that performs in a circus tent and asks for a bottle of Lipton ice tea. No please, no thank you, just "gimme that bottle of HFCS"
- I like the Alec Baldwin Capital One golf commercial where he has the Alec Jr golf club cover at the end. I want one!
- The Shit Bears..."We all have to go, at least enjoy it!"
- I'm hating the commercial for the season premiere of "Two Broke Girls". The blonde one says a line that is so stilted and sounds so scripted by some overconfident sitcom writer who thinks he's the next Larry David. She says to a customer at the diner "I'd rather be the owner of a Fortune 500 company instead of serving a toxic man-child like you".
I CRRIIINNNNGGGE when that commercial comes on.
- That milk commercial where the hispanic woman can't say milk right but says meeeelk. And like the commercial revolves around how cute her spanglish is. Makes me want to beat myself with a green card.
- Do you mean the Selma Hyack ones? I hate them. She's married to a billionaire and wouldn't be traveling the back roads looking for Milk. And the other one where she is growing up and every time her Mother gives her Milk it's like Mom is having an orgasm.
- [R250]-What hellish channel are you watching! Haha! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....
- I dont like the chase commercial with the kid who is graduation and he basically asks his grandma where his gift or money is and grandma points to his phone that texts him that there was money wired into his account . then and ONLY then does he smile at her and hugs her
- I hate any commercial that has the actors yelling for dumb reasons. So the old game fly commercials and the little Cesar's commercials where they yelled pizza! Used to really get on my nerves. The latest one is the pepperidge farms jingo crackers commercials. Uhg they annoy the crap out of me. Oh also one that plays to death on nick at night is the "See Dad Run " premiere commercials if I have to hear that girl say "don't leave us with daaadyyy" I'm gonna scream.
- I hate, hate, HATE the Orbits commercials. ALL of them. Hate the blonde Brit bitch - obnoxious beyond belief. A recent commercial, there's some gross thing that looks like a burrito that's supposed to actually be a tooth with food caught in it. Gross; I had to change channels. FAST.
- That car commercial where the little girl is sitting in the car with the family dog and says "Mommy, what is neu-ter-ing?"
I highly suspect this is one of those global ads that are popular because they save the company money. The little girl sound European, but oh well as long as the ad can play in multiple countries I guess, except that girl's pronunciation is annoying.
- Wendy's commercial.
Friends sitting around wondering what movie to rent. So "Wendy" suggests a "spicy" one. What is it? they ask. .....Its....not a movie at all. Its a trip to Wendy's to stuff their faces with fast food!
Uh..why would a group of friends who are already at a house all set to watch a film want to leave to go eat out? That's a completely different activity. If they wanted to eat, wouldn't they just order pizza or something?
- That new redhead in the Wendy's commercial is one of the most annoying actresses to ever grace a commercial. I want all her friends to rebel and pelt her with a bunch of Wendy's singles!
- Any commercial that starts with, "I'm Mitt Romney, and I approve this message."
- The VistaPrint ad with the annoying, twinky, Tintinned energy-bar entrepreneur:
"And my sister was all, OMG, you're, like, professional-looking and stuff! LOLZ!"
- Speaking of annoying redheads (might be the same one, they all look the same to me). But the girl in that Hyundai ad where she is just SO DECISIVE and then she gets to the dealership and can't figure out which Alauntra to go with.
- OP, you're so right! I hate that actress; want to shoot her through my tv scene when that commercial comes on.
- The ladies screaming "NOOOOO!" In the JC Penny's ad.
- All the Mitt Romney political messages.
- The latest Activia commercial where they talk about "slow intestinal transit."
- The E-Trade baby commercial where the toddler is in the hospital nursery saying he's "Speed dating."
- The annoying actress with the British accent in the Droid commercial who says "Launch cab for me". Are you so damn lazy you can't raise your hand and hail one?
- The burger king salad wrap with the transgender. It looks like Hillary Swank with man hands.
- I hate the Ford Fusion commerical with that swarmy ginger haired guy saying he traded his Lexus for a Ford Fusion. Then he says it can do everything and he asks his car to "find me a Hot chick....Hey..its working!"
More like, find him a hot guy !
- The toilet paper commercial with the bears where Mama Bear is sorting the laundry and is shocked when she holds up a pair of her son's underwear. I'm assuming that the ad is implying he doesn't wipe properly and left skid marks (either that or Mama Bear just discovered a nacreous layer of cum). Making the commercial even worse is when Mama and Son Bear walk into the living room where Papa is bent over and they can see his ass.
- That fucking car commercial with the whining salesman. I have no idea what brand of car they're trying to sell because I change the channel as quickly as possible when I hear the first whine. Horrid!!!!
- The commercial where people are picking up conch shells because it's "the sea calling."
It's for a cruise line and it is both stupid and annoying.
- Sofia Vergara's Kmart commercials. No offense to those who shop there, but who does she think she is selling 70 dollar dresses at kmart! Fuck OFF.
- ADLAC and the Progressive Insurance commercial. Hate. Them.
Has anyone seen Giada De Laurentis advertising hair dye? She has now become a Beauty celebrity. I think she has a future if they file her teeth down about four inches.
- I meant AFLAC. God, I hate that commercial!
- The Marshall's lady on the fashion bus tour. The tone of her voice could make my head explode.
- John Mayer would prefer that her teeth be completely removed, r286.
- R287 -- Which AFLAC commercial?!
There are like, 100 of them!
- [R52] yes the fucking Angie's List commercials. I hate that Frau haircut on that woman and all women. It makes me puke. I actually used it and I'm inundated with emails and phone calls. And the contractor sucked ass.
- There's an obnoxious one for V8 juice, with the guy hooked up to testing equipment and describing the tastes and sensations he's having while drinking the V8.
The guy acts schizo, making loud noises and being goofy.
- I like that one, R292! Funny, with a can't take your eyes away, style.
- The one for a cleaning supply where the Mother stands by and smiles broadly as two kids make a mess making sandwiches with Jelly and Ketchup and other crap.
- Someone mentioned this, but the ice tea commercial with Lady Antebellum where they drink the stuff and get magically filled with light is so phenomenally stupid that I can't believe the concept wasn't tossed out at the ad agency and the originator fired, much less actually get produced and aired.
- Coke Zero commercial with Ken Jeong. Using the word "or" in place of the word "war" what is it good for...
Contrived, not funny at all.
Which Coke employee gave the stamp of approval for this ad campaign? I love Coke Zero but have stopped drinking it until this commercial runs its course. Please let it be soon.
- I'd heard of Lady Antebellum but wasn't familiar with their music. Those Iced Tea commercials are so cheesy how can they have any fans? "Oh it's never felt so real...no it's never felt so right!" Ugh, contemporary country music really sucks if this is what's considered quality or popular.
- Do Charmin bears shit in the woods?
- I absolutely hate those annoying Sun Drop commercials where the "hip" white girl thinks she's dancing, while Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot" plays in the background.
I hate any and all KIA commercials with those damn rats. Why does Kia think that a huge rat will inspire me to buy one of their cars?
Any household cleaning ad that ends with "An SC Johnson Family Company". Why do I need to know this?
- "Has anyone seen Giada De Laurentis advertising hair dye? She has now become a Beauty celebrity. I think she has a future if they file her teeth down about four inches."
The first thing I'd ever noticed about this woman was her weird bird-like nose and the huge head on a tiny body, she's so bizarre looking, she's really out of proportion.
I don't get the John Mayer reference, has he fucked her too? He sure gets a round for a so-so musician.
When did he start hooking up with all these famous women? When he first hit the music scene there was nothing about him being involved with well known actresses or any other famous women. I don't see his appeal at all.
- The Korean Air commercial with the 50-foot-tall tranny-like stewardesses sashaying in their hooker heels.
- Dish Satelite....stupid guy telling thousand times..."because if you are me..." So lame.
- Gee, pretty much anything with niggers. Oh and anything with whites or other human races but has (c)rap so-called music playing. That shit is for niggers let's not confuse our television viewers now!
- That one about the President and the way that he and the other one with that guy who thinks he won't break but at least he left with dignity.
- I love commercials, whoever doesn't like them should stop watching TV of use a DVR.
Fucking idiots the whole lot of ya!
- All of them, DVR that shit. fuck consumer capitalism and fuck you for sucking my elephant sized nads.
- "Buzzzing! I love boys night out..."
"I'm so in love with you right now"*
* Should be "get the fuck out, you cunt"
- [quote]The commercial where people are picking up conch shells because it's "the sea calling."
The worst part is when this retarded woman says "Is this for real?"
Yes, yes, it's for real. The sea is really calling you, you dumbass. It's Ariel.
- Haverty's furniture commercial with that idiot woman talking about her "settee." Barf.
- Proactiv; stuff run repeatedly with Anthony Sullivan in it--"Edge of Glory"; Strutz. Anthony Sullivan would probably be a good fuck and is cute for an English guy but after seeing the Edge of Glory I want to throttle him.
- The Geico commercials with those idiots playing a mandolin and guitar. Well, the bodybuilder one was funny, but the rest are idiotic.
Flo. Needs to go. I'm sick of that ho. Fo sho.
With Christmas approaching, I am dreading the return of those abysmal Hyundai commercials with those annoying hipsters ruining holiday songs. If they bring them back, I WILL torch a Hyundai dealership each day until the ads stop.
- Flo with the red, red lipstick in the surreal Progressiveland. Joe Theismann telling about his wonky prostate.
- ^ A DataLounger claims to have sucked off Joe Theismann back in the day, when his prostate was in its prime.
- The supposedly "bad-ass" (rolling my eyes) T-mobile commercials. Please make it stop.
Oh, and every time "This is a pair of Levi's" comes on, I can't concentrate on anything. Which, would be a good thing, if they didn't play it everywhere.
It's like a horrible frequency that makes me tick.
Makes me feel like: HULK SMASH!
- "I'm Bonnie and this is MY CVS!"
I so wish someone would stick their leg out and trip that annoying old biddy right off of her Segay
- Digga digga digga digga digga digga digga digga Twenty-First!
- eBay has the worst commercials showing the most annoying people. Is this the type of people they're saying uses their site? The one in the nail salon where all the women talk like retarded vocal fry braindead idiots is painful to watch. They talking about celebrities and being airheads. The new one about the dog who tears up a red dress features the same type of women with the same annoying voice. It makes me want to disassociate with eBay because I don't think I'm like those people.
- That one with the crazy guy wired up to a machine screaming about his feelings.
No idea what it's for, some fruit juice? and it'd make me not buy the product anyway.
- All of the political ads - here are way too many
- ALL THE STUPID NEW CAR COMMERCIALS WHEN THEY SAY,"INTRODUCING THE NEW" ...IF ITS SOMETHING WE NEVER DRIVIN BEFORE! SHHEEESH! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CAR COMMERCIAL THAT WOULD SHOW "INTRODUCING " A UFO FLYING CRAFT! NOW THAT WOULD BE A COMMERCIAL!
THAT STUPID FURNITURE ROW COMMERCIAL THAT HAS THAT COUPLE SHOUTING "FURNITURE ROOOOW!" THE WAY THAT IDIOT SAYS ROOW! AGGHHHHH! KILLL!
- The "boring" guy Citibank commercials.
- Kellogg's new ad for Crunchy Nut cereal, where a woman is handed a bowl to try then smiles this horribly gummy closed-mouth grin. She's creepy, just like the black guy who was in their other commercial.
- [quote]The "boring" guy Citibank commercials.
Bad commercial, but that guy is so, so cute.
- Yikes R322. That chicks teeth descend almost like the creature in Alien.
- Said it before, but bears repeating: ALL those fucking Orbit commercials! Gross! Kill that blond Brit bitch already!
Also: commercials with tag "...as happy as..." examples: Gallagher in a watermelon patch; a witch in a broom factory, and others.
Loud, hyper and obnoxious!!
- Now I speak Mandarin!
- The Hopper, or Hoppuh. Also Kashi. I never can even make out what that chick says on her first line.
- [quote]The "boring" guy Citibank commercials.
I can't tell if this guy is young or old. In some shots, he's so old, but when he's smiling at Alicia with those dimples, he looks so young.
But he's pathetic. He's going to concerts and all these things ALONE and he thinks he's friends with Alicia Keys, Giada, Marilyn. He would be laughed at when he tells his date this.
- Every year -- from September to February -- those health insurance ads.
All of them. Every single one I hate.
- Those "rollicking" Miller's 64 ads mentioned up thread. Also, any ad with folksy guitar and mandolin music. In particular, that Bing ad with that gangly fuck exploring Hawaii to the putrid "Ho, Hey" song.
- The latest ad with the Charmin toilet paper bears hit a new low.
It shows the mother bear sorting laundry and she holds up the underpants of the child bear. As she starts to fold them, she glances inside and makes a face. It's implied that she sees skidmarks. Gah!
- The iPhone 5 ad to show the panorama feature with the person telling the kids to say "cheeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeese"
Christ that's annoying.
- R331. Either skidmarks or a nacreous layer of cum (R282)
- The Allstate commercial where the second guy sings "I have so-and-so insurance so person come help" and then the old lady shows. "Six callers ahead of us, Jimmy!" The woman has one of the most annoying voices ever.
- Are we in London?
No, you stupid bitch. We're in a Farmer's Market.
But my credit is.
Welcome back. How was London?
- The one for coffee creamer where a cop stops a woman in her car, he asks her for ID, and she hands him a container of the product instead. A cup of hot coffee magically appears in his hand and the product deliciously pours in.
The females manic attitude toward flavored milk substitute is unnerving.
- All the commercials that sing using the words oh, such as O.com.
- Liberator Medical catheter commercials.
- i hate progressive commercial with the stupid vibe phone, it gets in my nervs! stupid.
- "The Angie's List commercial, the black lady with the bob haircut is freaky looking. She reminds me of the sleestack monster that was on an old children's television show called Land of the Lost in the 1970's"
She reminds me of Josephine Baker.
I hate the commercial for Xfinity (I think, it's for internet) and this yuppie is telling a group of people that Xfinity won't raise the cost of internet for five years. Some dweeb stands up and exclaims "Five years?!" and the asshole yuppy responds,
Like the dweeb's disbelief is some kind of intellectual defect.
- The T-Mobile commercial with the girl on the motorcycle going to major cities and saying them in a deadpan voice: "one, two, Kalamazoo. Three, four, Jersey Shore..." shut the hell up!
The Fiber One cereal commercial where the woman pulls up next to the fiber one truck and asks, "there's no way it's only 80 calories...right? I mean there's no way, right? Right? There's no way.." shut the hell up!
And any 21st Century commercial...the stupid jingle "Digga digga diggah diggah twenty first!" Shut the hell up!
- My God, that Rosetta Stone commercial is hideous.
- If I have to watch the mattress commercial that uses "In My Life" one more time, I think I'll wet the fucking bed.
- There's one running for Kohl's that features clothes by Narciso Rodriguez. I hate it cause the models are outrageously thin and anorexic; the designer dresses cannot disguise it.
I feel rage for the whole modeling organization that fuels the need for such dysfunction.
- The Debbie Boone (WEHT?) commercial for "Lifestyle Lift."
Flo: TOO much now.
The "Happy as as Witch in a Broom Factory" - dear GOD, the actress' voice, shreeking, laughing - BEYOND hideous.
The Nutrisystem with the black actress - Keisha or what-the-fuck-ever- SHE's annoying, her dancing around is hideous; the ad copy is SO fake - HATE HATE HATE.
Oh, and ALL the hair remover ads, especially "No-No" - gross and idiotic (oh, and doesn't work!)
(must stop watching GSN; they have the WORST commercials)
- The cherrios commercial "the one and only cherrios" is really bad. It doesn't resonate at all. General Mills got ropped off on that one. Not creative and too simple.
- One, two Kalamazoo motorcycle chick needs to wipe out permanently.
- I wish I had a band so I could name it "Transvaginal Surgical Mesh" after the commercial that runs nonstop in the daytime.
- All of the animal abuse commercials. They are so exploitive.
- Oh God - just saw the first of the million Hess Truck holiday commercials that will air until Dec. 24.
- The Trace Adkins commercial for wounded veterans. That fucking, auto-tuned song burns like a buzz saw into my head: "Saaaaay a prayerrrrr for peace!"
Why do modern country singers all sound like screeching violins? Trace Adkins has a nice speaking voice, I would assume he could do a good baritone...so why do they layer those vocals to sound like someone cutting a sheet of tin?
- I have tried and tried to make sense of it but that Clay Matthews ad for Zaxby's is bizarre. A fellow player slaps his butt, he's fine with it, another slap and he's pissed and helmet off reveals, who knew, it's a GIRL! Who seems suddenly shocked at where she is and that it is Clay Matthews whose butt she slapped though she can see him clear as day through helmet. Then he gives her that weird prom queen wave, like Tracy Turnblad in "Hairspray", all bent fingers and a woosy "Hey..." and offers her chicken. No registering it's a hot girl so what's the point?
It feels like it not only didn't have a writer, it didn't even have a typist. And someone got PAID for this?
- The commercial for the Microsoft Slate or whatever it's tablet is called. All the people dancing around clicking the keyboard trying to be cool and they're just...not. All I get from the ad is that there is an attachable keyboard.
- Any commercial which used "crazy" as a modifier -- "This cereal is crazy good!", "That hair product is crazy gorgeous". I may be an eldergay but do people actually talk like that?
- the Progressive ad with Flo and the boys aiming their price guns as if they are gangstas gettin ready to pop a cap in someone's ass. VERY offensive. I am sick of Flo, let her go, get some goddam sense, ya know? Progressive has a history of bad ads, and I am stunned anyone buys insurance from them.
- The kind of trashy looking woman wearing a one shoulder kind of blouse promoting Vagisil yeast infection cure.
- the kids washing the dad's car with the windows open, and using toothpaste to clean the inside knobs. OH. MY. GOD. just to watch it pisses me off. i know, issues.
but the thing that really gets me is the understanding dad. um, no. impossible. nobody would shrug and fuck their car up more, in the hopes that the kids don't get a complex because they got yelled at.
eh, maybe that's how parents do it now. i would have been smacked but good.
- Two words:
- [quote]All I get from the ad is that there is an attachable keyboard.
Then mission accomplished. That was the differentiating factor that they wanted you to get.
- The kid's tablet commercial with a horror of a girl yelling about ebooks, "my favorite! And WiFi!"
Mom: Don't worry. It's safe.
Girl: And hundreds of games. Count them!!!
- That commercial for AT&T featuring career day and that snot nosed little bitch harassing the cable dude guest speaker. Her snotty bitch mother taught her all about U-Verse but apparently forgot to teach the little test any manners. Fuck AT&T. I hate them.
- People still watch commercials?
- The Target Black Friday ad
- Agree with R362. They also forget that the cable man they are humiliating probably has a son in the room since that's what Career Day was usually about. In any case, it's ugly. But the perfect tone for AT&T.
- The latest string of DirectTv ads with the "DVR is full" sign interfering with their lives. Put simply, the Dad is being depicted as a complete ass.
- Eggland's Best Eggs - It's EB !!!!
- KMART!!!!!!!!! What ever the fuck the noise is that is supposed to be background sounds or music is why mute buttons were invented.
- Horror: the Southern Comfort commercial with the fat guy in a bathing suit walking on the beach. What on earth were they thinking?
- [quote]The latest string of DirectTv ads with the "DVR is full" sign interfering with their lives. Put simply, the Dad is being depicted as a complete ass.
Isn't the dad the same guy as the United Club Passes guy and the Electolux mole sauce guy?
- The Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie commercial where the father and son are hiding behind a plant with colanders on their heads until they think the mom has left the room. Then they pounce on the cookies. This commercial is wrong on many levels...
- Any and all Christmas car commercials.
- The commercial where the dad keeps saying "Don't tell Mom." Then the mom skydives and says "Don't tell Dad." Any relationship with that many secrets and distrust is doomed.
- Most liquor ads.
Any corona ad.
Any bud light ad, but especially the one where they have to all turn their labels out so their team makes the field goal. I want to kick in the smug face of that asshat bald guy with the pointy chin.
Christmas ads can suck it.
- verizon nfl mobile ads
- The stupid Tums commercial with the slice of pizza slapping the guy in the face. Make it stop.
- THE effin idiot whose got COMFORTABLE CATHETERS...what a creeepy creeep...
and DOUG....and i have meetho cheezee what ever ionia..
get a shave...and shut up....
- All those creepy frosted mini-bites that eat each other.
- The one with that stupid PIG saying "Weeeee" I have to hit mute.
- R379 lives in 2010.
- That crazy K Mart black friday commercial: "the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights..."
- I hate the geico commercial because I hate damn lizard....
- The Folgers Peter Comes Home commercial. I can't stand all the flirting and longing glances the brother and sister give each other as she sticks the bow on his chest. "You're my present this year." Get a room already! Preferably in South Africa!
- That Target dog running through a miniature Christmas town.
The commercial where a douche puts a blonde wig on a screeching bald eagle.
- This time of year (pre-Christmas), I loathe all the end-of-the-year sales for luxury automobiles. The commercial I loathe the most is the car commercial where the first neighbor throws the snowball at the second neighbor, followed by a large snowball going down hill. How is that snowball is supposed to get me to buy a luxury automobile is beyond my reasoning
- The ridiculous "Quadra-corn" commercials.
- Yeah I think causing an avalanche is a very serious sort of felony.
- The Sleepy's commercial with the terrible cover of the Beatles song "In My Life"
- Those stupid John Hancock commercials. Stick the money in the mattress hurrrrr.
- Oh noes, they updated the Pillsbury Crescent rolls commercial with the hot brothers comparing penis sizes. "That's not half. Yours is bigger than mine. Mom, get the ruler." Now they replaced the brothers with 2 redheads with one of them being much much younger.
- I am sick of the god damn Chevy commercials with their gay ass song at the end. First, WTF are they singing, and second, why did they hire the female chipmunks to sing it?
Also, that god damn Ruffles one with the chinagirl saying BAZING has got to get cunt punched back to Hong Kong. If I were playing Poker and some arrogant little zipperhead started 1. Eating my chips (without sucking my dick on the reg) and 2. Saying "BaZing" I would grab her by her greasy ass hair and send her through the window.
Chevy should've gone bankrupt, and China needs nuked.
- F&F R391
- WTF is wrong with you r391? You shouldn't be allowed to use the computers at the mental hospital. Go ask the nurses to put you back in your straightjacket.
- r391, genius, classic even
- Volvo little red riding hood. Come on.
- I don't know what the commercial is for (that's how lame it is) but the one with the woman at the register who gets a discount and yells out "I woooon" in that awful guttural voice.
- The ones for those janky penny-auction sites (Quibids, etc.).
- The KFC add with two women "cackling" with each other until the man sitting between them gives them a piece of chicken. Because reinforcing negative stereotypes of women is great for business I suppose... :/
- People yelling "Jingos!" I refuse to buy them because of how annoying this is.
- Those Radio Shack commercials with Howie Long and Teri Hatcher. I didn't even know Radio Shack was still open. Who the fuck shops there anymore?
- How about the woman who advertises Kaschi on TV? Her parents and the education system failed miserably to teach her how to use her lips and tongue instead of her teeth to make consonant sounds.
I never understood why they would allow someone with such an awful speech impediment on TV. They even have speech therapy teachers who have speech impediments!!! How encouraging is THAT to young kids who are struggling to speak like adults?
- The commercial with LeBron James where he goes in to the barber shop asking for a great haircut and when he takes off his cap, he looks like he got his haircut the day before!
- those AT&T uverse kids saying "back in my day, we didn't have that"
i mean, YES it was clever at first, but now they're just driving it into the ground.
- I seem to be in the minority, but my favorite annoying commercial is NurtiSystem's "Keishia" commercial. Can NOT stand the silly dancing either. And, as an aside, I think she looked much hotter in the "before" picture.
- The NutriSystem commercial with that annoying little twit KEISHA who dances in the skin tight red dress. I could scream when I see her '"look at me" moves.
- PCMATIC.COM commercial with that appalling blonde teen brat who is ticked her computer is slow and expects her stupid father to "just go to the store and buy a new one." It's a perfect commentary on our spoiled rotten culture. DUH.
- All of the Allstate commercials -- the internet/French model one, the ones where the people "sing" the jingle and then the other person "sings" their version.
- Happy Princess Wonderland.
- WTF is with those home-wrecking Ashley Madison ads with the GIANT MOUTHS!? Are they sporting "shit eating grins" because they are adulterers?
- [quote]The Kashi cereal lady who travels the world in search of ingredients for Kashi. She looks like she could bite your head off with those gnashing teeth
I can't stand her windy, high-pitched granola girl voice. She could make dogs howl.
As for the Southern Comfort man, I adore him. Strut it out, brother.
- The one with some basketball player asking his kid what's so funny. The kid had secretly taken a photo of his father and drew red clown hair. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious!
- "Lights" Kmart Xmas commercial.
They've lost me as even an infrequent. shopper there a result of that torturous ad.
- The Humana care coverage commercials where the guy explains with cheese....
- I hate the Kashi hippies who say "fud" for "food."
- The Honda commercial with Jason volunteering to help Santa deliver toys and ending up in restraints and gagged with Santa snapping a whip and telling him to stop complaining 'you asked for it'. This is appropriate for Christmas viewing. It makes me cringe every time I see it. Just slightly worse than the elf smashing the candy cane into shards as a weapon to fight a salesman whoe job it is to be helpful. What on earth is Honda thinking?
- "Get your sweater on! Get your sweater on..."
- The Ashley Madison ads with the freakish Black Dahlia grinning adulterers. I have to change the channel.
- In Southern California: I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!! the series of commercials for FORD featuring that stuck up pretentious couple with their ugly baby. Included in what I hate is that in the first commercial for the FORD EDGE, the young (ditzy) wife says: "we named it EDGE"....!! HOW CREATIVE OF YOU EINSTEIN!! Hmmmm... I think I'll name my CAMARO...hmmmm, lets see... how 'bout...CAMARO?? DUHHHHHH! UHHHH! HATE THEM, HATE THOSE COMMERICIALS!!!
- The Smirnoff flavored-vodka commercial with the crypto-bisexual strumpet.
- Apple commercials
- The commercial with an offscreen British sounding vocalist singing the line. "the lights, the lights" over and over again. I have no idea what it's for, it's so damn annoying I always leave the room.
The Allstate commercial with the dumb woman telling her male neighbor that the big lumbering ugly idiot walking towards her is a "French model", is just plain ridiculous.
The Macy's commercials would be OK if they didn't feature Donald Trump and Justine Beeber.
- The scotch, or whiskey, commercial with the British actress, who played Basquiat's girlfriend, I never remember her name, it's Italian sounding, in some factory pouring the alcohol and then she's psychotically laughing at the end of the ad. WTF?
Do the ad agency people get stoned or drunk to come up with this shit? Maybe acid is in again?!
- r422, I think it's Claire Forlani in that commercial. I guess she needed the work.
The commercial I'm hating right now? Thelightsthelightsthatlightthelightsthelightsthelightsthatlightthelights.
- "Are you thirsty, Angus..."
Who the frig is Angus?
- "Are you thirsty, Angus..."
Who the frig is Angus?
Exactly, because all I noticed were two or three women leaving her factory setting!
That silly Dragon software commercial is also super annoying Here is yet another piece of shit item we really don't need. Voice activated software, so we don't have to type, aren't people lazy enough?
Pretty soon they'll be software to wipe our asses!
- Have probably posted this before, but it bears repeating: that hideous shrieking actress in the Geico commercial about, "happier than a witch in a broom factory." She. Must. Be. Stopped. Now. Worse than fingernails on blackboards.
- LOL at those who have mentioned the Kashi lady. My father says, you'd think they would have fixed her teeth.
For me it is the Healthy Choice ads, usually appearing during Top Chef.
"I always thought I hated the sound of childrens' laughter, when all along I was just hungry." (Or something like that.)
I can't figure out if it is meant to be comedic or serious, but the lady in it looks like she is about to burst into tears. I don't get it. The one with the man is equally weird.
- LOL, State Farm will be so disappointed to know you are confusing them with Allstate.
The annoying people singing the jingle and that ugly-ass "French" dude are State Farm commercials.
Claire Forlani looks good. Isn't she Irish in real life? It seems like the thing a drunk, crazy Irishwoman would do: mutter, nonsensical things to an empty room.
- R425 sounds old. Get off my lawn!
- [quote]That silly Dragon software commercial is also super annoying Here is yet another piece of shit item we really don't need. Voice activated software, so we don't have to type, aren't people lazy enough?
Furthermore, don't modern versions of Windows and OS X have voice recognition accessibility settings built in?
- [quote]Claire Forlani looks good. Isn't she Irish in real life?
No, she's from London. I think her character is the booze ad is meant to be Scottish, hence the accent (which sounds better than her American accent). She does look amazing, but wow, what a bizarre ad campaign.
- This is the Sea calling
- The worst part of the This is the Sea calling commercial is that a woman actually says, "Really? The Sea? Is this for real?"
Yes, woman, it's for real. The sea is really calling you. It's a collect call from Ariel. Is she retarded or what?
- The Proactive commercial with the blond speaking in little girl voice. Thought this had gone away but it's back. She's a stylist to the stars or something and says in little girl voice:
'and you can now wear a little dress with spaghetti straps and fell really pretty!"
- Microsoft Surface with the hip-hop dancing girls in schoolgirl plaid.
- Some study came out recently and said the Direct TV commercials are some of the most hated.
That guy furiously brushing his teeth is hysterical!!
I can't believe people hate it!
"At least somebody gets to" I laugh every time I see it.
- The lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights.....JCP Christmas ad. They have been trying to emulate Target ads for a while now. They are failing miserably. And making my head hurt.
- I stand corrected. The ad with the annoying jingle is Kmart. Not JCP. Fuck em both.
- The entire Radio Shack campaign with the fake Christmas morning candid vids. Especially the one with the SCREECHING tween and her new cell phone.
And you can add the Fathead commercial with the little shit having an emotional shutdown because his parents put a giant ass monster truck decal on his bedroom wall.
Honorable mention... the Lipozene commercial with that God awful "luuooookaachyooo!" woman.
- The woman at the zoo taking a cell phone photo of her check to send to her bank, then her stupid kid thinks the same thing will happen if the mom takes a photo of the lion, the lion will end up at the bank too!
The kid actress is so unconvincing, before she stops her mom from taking a photo of the lion, saying "No mommy, no!!"...the kid has a smile on her face and almost laughs.
The director didn't catch that? No one saw this while editing the commercial? Or perhaps the kid was so bad, they had already done 50+ takes and just gave up?!!
- Agree the Radio Shack commercials are terrible. They need to get rid of Teri Hatcher.
- Any commercial that is 50% loder than the show you were watching but they say that the commercial is no louder than the lodest point in the tv show.
The trogan twister commercial, I really don't care what you do in bed. ';
Any eating commercial or pill taking commercial where they have to attenuate the throat noise for swallowing.
Any commercial that constantly repeats the same noise, word, sound over and over again.'
Finally any commercial that is not real. I got a Fidelity IRA account but no green line appeared. I hate fake stuff.
Scam commrcial stealling old peoples money lead by Robert Wagner, A former congressman and actor, Henry Winkler, I have checked and these reverse mortgage companies have ripped off a lot of people. The companies that steal annuities by getting underage or addicted people to sell them 1 or 2 million dollar annuities foe 150K and when They sober up they realize they got scammmed, maybe there was a good reason they had a monthly annuity in the first place.
- The one with that queen spazzing out at a fashion show. And then the two guitar-playing guys say that Geico customers are happier than a gay at Fashion Week.
- Those obnoxious fucking middle-aged Indians doing Vonage commercials. The man talking about how he's his old mother's favorite, and worse, the woman singing. Hideous. Shoot them both.
- okay, it's a worth cause, and I may rot in hell, BUT: the St. Jude's commercial showing kids who have cancer - there's some fucking obnoxious-beyond-belief humming in it. Some woman; maybe I should know who it is? - but just OBNOXIOUS. MAKE. HER. STOP.
I kinda like that commerical....I always picture the lion saying " I'd like a couple of rolls of quarters please."
I don't know why.....I just do.
I love the lion's eyes.
- This new iPad commercial with the girl singing "I'll be home for Christmas" to her grandfather while playing a ukelele is driving me up a fucking wall.
- Oh Sweet Lord the detective going through the drive-thru with a meat slicer he gives to the woman at the window. If I see it one more time, I'm going to call Arby's Corporate and tell them I wish IRS audits upon them all.
- The Directv commercials with the couple who bicker over the amount of space on their dvr recorder. They are obviously full of hate towards each other and headed for a divorce but blame the recorder for their problems.
- Twix commercial which consists of people crunching to music. I hate it! I mute it so quickly.
- The McDonalds commercial with the entitled whiny hipster in a hotel room talking to the front desk: “But you saaaaaaid anything you could do to make my morning better...”
The concierge's subtle eye roll is worth an award.
- The commercial with those exploding dogs. Ugh!
- [quote]Twix commercial which consists of people crunching to music. I hate it! I mute it so quickly.
Are you sure it was Twix? I think that's a Snicker's commercial. The CRUNCH that satisfies.
- There's one with John Turturro for the NBA. He's dressed in a hoodie, doing graffiti and speaking with a faux black 'accent'. I'm embarrassed for him.
All Dulcolax ads, which has the line "for when it's hard or hurts to go to the bathroom". Also, the words 'stool softener'.
- -The Ferraro Rocher commercial (I just hate that song they play).
-Ask your doctor about Restatis.
-Any Jamie Lee Curtis about bowel movements and/or eating yogurt to improve quality and frequency of bowel movements.
- Six callers ahead of us, Jimmy!
- R441, those commercials haven't aired for ten years.
- The Hover-round commercial where the black guy sings the jingle at he end. The scene of he and his buddy, both in hover-rounds 3 feet from the edge of a 500 ft deep canyon is a bit disconcerting. I always think of Thelma and Louise...
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel ad where four hipsters speak to each other completely in "Bohemian Rhapsody" lyrics. I guess they're supposed to be vying for the attention of the sexy blonde girl sitting at the bar, but I have a feeling none of them have the slightest interest in her.
- The one where a Santa slides down a bannister at a party and the two smug, glib guys with phones take video of it.
- This annoying commercial for Dream Lites plays ALL THE FUCKING TIME on my TV Guide. The damn song is stuck in my head and I want to bash my brains in!
- Cartoon of two cats wanting a new home. It is played all the time on MSNBC and CNBC. It is a for some pet project. Kill the voice over lady!
- [quote]The one where a Santa slides down a bannister at a party and the two smug, glib guys with phones take video of it.
Is one of the guys the same guy as the United Club Passes guy. Did he dye his hair blond??
- Havertys commercials are ridiculous and would keep me from buying furniture in that store. I don't get it - why would these commercials help to see their furniture? I turn the channel everytime they come on.
- [quote]Twix commercial which consists of people crunching to music. I hate it! I mute it so quickly.
[quote]Are you sure it was Twix? I think that's a Snicker's commercial. The CRUNCH that satisfies.
Y'all! It's a Kit Kat commercial. The annoying crunching is in time with the lyrics to the Kit Kat jingle "Give me a break, give me break, break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar."
Snickers bars don't crunch.
Here's the guy you mentioned in the United Club Passes spot.
He's also in a Subaru commercial (loses his sunglasses; finds them on his head) as well as the Samsung phone spot.
Handsome guy -- my type!
- There's a new one for Progressive with Flo confronted by a heavy-set black woman. The woman comes on very aggressive at first, like she wants to fight. I hate that.
- Are you a black woman, R467?
If not, shut the fuck up 'fore ah knock a knot on your head down to the white meat!
- I'm in NY and there's an ad for this new community/village called "Jackson 21". It's a combo of stores, restaurants, apartments.
The ad's pitchman looks like he should be in a hospice. He's 75-ish, with white wispy hair, age spots everywhere. He ends the commercial saying "if you're not a nice person, don't call for info".
- The ASPCA, they are making me hate animals they are on so much.
- The diaper pull-up commercial where the mother and father, the neighborhood, a traveling circus and many more celebrate some kid's first flush.
- St Jude's Hospital, with the fucking HUMMING! MAKE IT STOP! The pix of sick kids are very moving but whoever the fuck that singer is who is humming (if it's someone famous, excuse my ignorance) is BEYOND ANNOYING! If I were a multi-millionaire, I wouldn't give them SHIT because of this beyond-obnoxious commercial. I even feel like writing the organization a letter about this.
- THe Time-Warner commercial, playing a lot over the holidays, where a young guy - looks a teensy bit like James Franco - is on his way home for Xmas or whatever; family is all around; they look like Dago delights.
- R467 I agree.
Not very progressive for "Progressive."
- Pcmatic.com commercials.
The bank commercials with people riding the green bicycles.
- Ncgoblu NC blucare ads..they suck.
- R466, so why did he dye his hair blond for the Santa commercial?
- "Activon...Powerful pain relief!!"
The commercial is annoying enough, but seeing it on CNN during Anderson "Keepin' 'em honest" Cooper's show is a bit much.
It's fucking WAX.
The joke is that Flo (actress Stephanie Courtney, btw) ruined her marriage by giving the husband so much power it went to his head.
Slightly stereotypical at worst.
I would never end a housing ad with a statement like that.
I think she says "Six CARS ahead of us."
They are on the road.
- The one I truly HATE:
"Companies can't pay to be on Angie's List, so you know you can trust their reviews!"
Like a company couldn't pay a shill to pose as a customer and post a positive review?
- Any commercial with a celebrity voiceover (they don't want their faces shown):
Sean Connery for Level 3 Communications
Steve Martin for some Wall Street company
Tim Allen's car commercials
John Goodman for 501 Jeans
Donald Thutherland for Thimply Orange
- Those sluts with white stuff dripping from their mouths saying "We got nugged!" Maybe buttermilk ranch is not the right sauce to feature for this commercial.
- It's stupid to pay a celebrity for a voiceover because most people won't even know it's them. I've probably seen all those commercials and it never occurred to me it was John Goodman or Tim Allen.
My late mother put me through prep schools in NYC with a tape-transcription service. People were warning her since the 1970s that this would put her out of business, yet she lost her first existing client (in addition to the new ones she didn't get) the year she retired.
The software is very useful for people who are disabled, who don't spell so well, or who don't want to pay a typist/transcriptionist a mint. This also saves money for all the corporations and government offices freed from those huge invoices people like Mom used to send them.
- The 1-800-Dentist commercial with the smug, condescending bitch who makes fun of her co-worker to his face. "I asked my cubemate where I can find a dentist. And what did you say? Tell them, retard."
"The supply closet."
- At our bank, we treat you like you'd treat you...if you were schizophrenic and stupid.
- You don't have to reuse catheters!!
Not only that we now have COMFORTABLE catheters that don't put you through hell like the catheters we've been pitching to you all these years!
If you think you won't need our product, consider for a moment that the market for these smooth, comfortable catheters is so great that we can afford to advertise constantly on television in primetime!!
Scared at the size of the home catheter market
- SelectQuote's commercials are annoying, but even more so after you get some insurance from them.
"Jim, 43, takes blood-pressure medication, yet we got him a $500k policy for only $21 a month!"
"Jill, 32, has full-blown AIDS, but we got her a $400k policy for $17 a month."
"Dave, 38, was shot six times, and has been given last rights, but we got him a $600k policy for just $23 a month."
"John, 36, lives in SYRIA, and has eight heat-seeking missiles with his name on it, but even HE pays less than you do!"
3-5 favorite in the SelectQuote Dead Pool (45, $100k, $24/month)
That's *exactly* why they pay the big bucks for the voiceovers. They want you to hear a familiar, popular voice that you just can't quite put your finger on.
There's many more. I used to keep a list.
- Condescension...pass it on!
The Foundation For A Smugger Life
- The commercials for that insurance company that apparently didn't tell the actors who it was for because only Dennis Hasbert (sp?) says...
- The Nyquil commercial where that ugly actress is kvetching about how she took something and she's 'still *stubbed up*' -- she doesn't even do a convincing job of talking like someone who's congested. And they run that commercial incessantly!!! Really annoying.
- The Sleep Experts woman has a voice and a delivery style that makes me want to shoot myself in the head with a nailgun.
- a commercial I am loving right now is the Iams cat food commercial with Ziggy the cat opening up autistic child Jake's very private world. It should sweep the commercial awards in my opinion.
- r.481, the woman is standing there on the phone waiting to speak to an insurance agent so she is DEFINITELY saying Six CALLS ahead of us. Use your brain.
- I agree with R497, though this doesn't take away from the fact that I think this is an exceedingly ridiculous commercial.
I want to know who at the client approved this storyboard and gave this concept the greenlight.
THAT'S the person who should be horsewhipped in Washington Square.
- There are a few commercials that I've read about here only to see on TV a few days or weeks later. When they annoy me, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one.
Christian Slater bragged on some talk show about how much we was paid to do commercial voice over work for Magnavox. There's a commercial now with the voice of the ugly fat guy from "Sideways" (I'm forgetting his name). He has a cartoony voice and he's ugly so I don't know why they hired him. His voice doesn't communicate confidence or quality.
May your eyesight one day grow worse than my own.
Not all of us WATCH television.
- Kristen Johnston is the agent in the "Six callers ahead of us, Jimmy!" State Farm commercial. You know , the the lady who just stands there, holding a clipboard, and says one line, "You're covered".
Guess that TV Land sitcom didn't work out so well...
- The commercial with that chick who's Branson's answer to Joyce DeWitt claiming she makes her own "oat and nut bars" or some such nonsense. The guy who plays her husband is so obviously homosexual I actually feel sorry for her.
- There's a commercial on for some ear wax removal product that shows some guy inserting a q-tip in his ear and then screaming in pain followed by a series of people talking about how much q-tips hurt their ears and all I keep thinking is, are you all that stupid that you can't figure out how far to insert it in your ear???
- ANY VIAGRA OR CIALIS OR LEVITRA Commercial
The progressive insurance commercials...all of them.
The Toyota truck commercial with the song "How cool is th-a-a-t"!There are actually grown men out there that act like this in real life!!!They never grew up!!!
- Any of the SC Johnson commercials with the guy talking about their FAMILY company making products for FAMILIES. He has a speech impediment and looks like a pedophile. Creepy. Is that what comes from too much upper crust inbreeding?
- Has their ever been a dumber product conceived than the "WaxVac", R503?
A weak (has to be to keep from damaging your eardrums) little vacuum that is supposed to suck that wax out of your ears? There's no way it could work worth a shit.
Plus, the commercial is irritating and disgusting. They show that guy poking his eardrum with the Q-tip and screaming over and over, and he screams like his dick has been chopped off.
- That t-mobile ad with the porn chick on the motorcycle who turns everything pink as she rides by and the "one two kalamazoo, three four jersey shore" shit. i have to fucking mute that whenever it comes on.
- The commercial for James Van Der Beek jeans. Why does every celebrity think they can come out with a fashion line? Really, skinny jeans for men? No one wants to look like a woman. "Put your cheeks in a Beek"? Uh, no thank you.
- How about the Wireless cable reciever commercial with the girls watching t.v., Dad snores and little whore ssys: "Really?"
I want to see her gangraped by silverback gorillas, when she splits in two the lead Silverback grunts "Really?"
- I can't stand that monotonous asshole guy on Optimum commercials or
that goddamn Allstate gorilla.
- That horrendous Chase ad with the guy singing about getting cash back to the tune of "Footloose." I really really want to punch him in the face.
- The Sleepy's commercial with its annoying, meandering and sappy theme song.
- Christian Mingle commercials on CNN.
- hey Anonymous...you had me laughing at number 44, but 57 has me in stitches...LMAO
- I sincerely hate the Clorox commercial where the little boy at a bustop with his unattentive mother, wipes his nasty snotty nose on a business man's crisp white shirt.. Makes me wanna slap him and his mom every single time and wipe his face in the soiled shirt!!!
- R509, I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering with those commercials.
The only decent one is with the boy and his grandpa.
Other than that, the others so suck and are so overplayed.
- Those ear cleaner ads are really annoying
- I REALLY hate the Progressive commercial with the black woman confronting Flo.
She stomps in bellowing for Flo, then she does this ghetto hand-clap before she points to the gun thingy that messed up her husband. I hate that clap!
- The execrable Lou Holtz, in his best Sylvester the Cat imitation, spits his way through a "Catholics Come Home" spot that ran 12,387 times during ESPN's bowl season:
- I freaking HATE the ads for the Apple iPad, I think it is, the slogan being, 'The Playground is Open'. The one with the father and son in the backyard is bad enough, but the mother and daughter is even worse. The little girl comes across like an overprivileged brat and the mother as some desperate, clingy old lady who waited too long to have a child and whose whole world now revolves around her spoiled daughter. The whole concept in general just pisses me off- it seems like parents want to be 'best buds' with their kids now and actual parents only as an afterthought.
- r501 is wrong about that being Kristen Johnson. It ain't.
Right now I am hating the new tax preparer claiming that some woman called and said she hadn't paid her taxes in a lot of years and then walked into the office and dumped several file boxes of records on his desk and told him to take care of it. Yikes.
- The one for Tena Twist pads, where the women dance around to show that the pads won't leak.
The ads for the dating website blackpeoplemeet.com. The ad obviously uses models, unlike eharmony's ads. I know, it's trying to lure people in and smart people would know better but it smacks of false advertising.
- Any commercial (usually for boner pills) that has old couples holding hands, running along the beach and playing in the surf, or doing anything you NEVER see old couples do--spontaneously breaking into a dance while walking in the park, race car driving, bungie jumping, rock climbing. Such a condescending attempt to appeal to old people who cling to the belief that they "still got it." These commercials usually have a sound track of classic rock from the 60's. Blech.
- Those screaming kids being asked questions by that asshole adult at a round table.
Asshole adult: "What's better, big or small?"
Screaming kids: "BIG!!!!!!!"
Asshole adult: "Would you prefer a big place or a small place?" (Something like that.)
One of the screaming kids goes into this long explanation about something. (I am usually on to another channel by then.)
- [quote]The ads for the dating website blackpeoplemeet.com. The ad obviously uses models, unlike eharmony's ads. I know, it's trying to lure people in and smart people would know better but it smacks of false advertising.
There's also an ad for an older persons (50+) dating website. I keep waiting to see someone combine to two to come up with olderblackpeople.com and have someone like Maya Angelou or James Earl Jones do an ad.
- The one where the guy shrugs it off after his brats wash his car with the windows open.
- I hate the Coors Lite commercials where the mountain climbers have to go get the beer on the side of the mountain for the waitress. After he hands her the beer she says they need three more for table 12 and he says no problem. So stupid.
- That phone ad with Gwen Stefani. "Writing music is soooo hard, but I love it," said in her stupid squeak-toy voice. When is this bitch going to quit acting and dressing like she's 22?
- Any other Pia Zadora-based nightmares?
- The Weight Watchers ad where the formerly fat and the newly thin selves talk to each other. They are both crying and commiserating as if dropping 30 lbs is the same as recovering from stage 4 cancer.
- Kayak commercial with the two freaky guys in the sweater.
- I hate the H&R Block commercial with the taxfrau who studied all 900+ pages of the Affordable Healthcare Act. You know her cubicle walls are replete with cutesy-poo pictures of kittens and babies.
- The cereal ad where the parents are deathly afraid of their son.
Mom: Ugh, I forgot to get Jack's cereal. Oh god, what are we gonna do? OMG, here he comes.
Jack: What the fuck is for breakfast, cunts?
Dad: Try the, uh, Number One cereal. Oh god, please don't kill us. Please spare us. Wait, you like it? Oh thank god.
- The Dior commercial featuring Charlize Theron with high pitched vocals of a screeching Beth Ditto - she only screeches at the very end - - I turn the channel or mute it- sounds like a bag of cats, very annoying - I hate it, cannot listen to it and this is a very replayed commercial
- [quote]I hate the H&R Block commercial with the taxfrau who studied all 900+ pages of the Affordable Healthcare Act. You know her cubicle walls are replete with cutesy-poo pictures of kittens and babies.
I actually thought at first that she was a satire and was going to be an anti-Obama commercial of some kind. She seems so odd.
- The Cheerios commercial that shows the two black kids, one of whom is stealing his brother's cereal and whose dad jovially calls him the Cheerios Bandit. This is followed by a mother "teaching" the kid to eat Cheerios. This is how I learned... and now YOU!" like the kid just wrote War and Peace.
So Cheerios? Black people support their children stealing and white people gently and supportively teach them to eat?
- I can't believe so many people watch the network stations and subject themselves to mind control.
- That tinfoil hat looks good on you, R537.
- "I got sick ... and then I GOT BETTER!"
- The kashi commercial with that woman on a mission..her vampire teeth and wimpy voice annoy the hell out of me
- How bout where that douche guy walks into his friend's apartment, his three friends are fighting over a plate of wings. But Mr. Cool? He just pulls out his burrito, see? And he watches those poor suckers fight for wings while he can enjoy his own delicious - and more importantly: practical - game time meal.
How often do you walk into your friend's apartment without saying a word, only to shake your head at them condescendingly? I'd kick the asshole out!
- Corona commercial:
The chick snowboards down the run, at the bottom of which is a man sitting in one of TWO chairs, with a stump between them, drinking beer.
HER: "Know what my favorite run of the day is?"
HIM: "The last one?"
WHO THE FUCK LET THEM BRING THEIR CHAIRS RIGHT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SKI RUN? Not to mention sitting in them and getting drunk!? You can't do that! I've never skied but there's no way that guy doesn't get rammed by confused skiers.
- Couple of my irritants listed here. The Gwen Stefani one R528 mentions -- Yes Gwen, "This shit is bananas" is the work of a gifted lyricist. It may be hard but the rewards for the public are so worth it. You hang in there.
Also, the "asshole adult" and kids round table meetings (thanks for the term R524), kids don't talk like that. Adults write like that though.
There is one for a car company where they talk about "bravery" and "inspiration" that annoys me. It's a friggin' car you morons - where does bravery fit into it?
- [quote]WHO THE FUCK LET THEM BRING THEIR CHAIRS RIGHT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SKI RUN? Not to mention sitting in them and getting drunk!? You can't do that! I've never skied but there's no way that guy doesn't get rammed by confused skiers.
Relax, it's just a commercial. It doesn't have to make sense. Do you get this bent out of shape when you see a talking cartoon bee too? You can't do that! I've never seen a cartoon come to life off of my cereal box and talk to me.
- [quote]Also, the "asshole adult" and kids round table meetings (thanks for the term [R524]), kids don't talk like that. Adults write like that though.
What do you mean kids don't talk like that? They just did. This wasn't scripted material.
- I'm wrote a book with my feet.
- The one for Stride gum with the guy daydreaming that he's skier Shawn White, and walks around in tiny brown shorts and a blue shirt. It's just so weird.
- [quote]What do you mean kids don't talk like that? They just did. This wasn't scripted material.
So all those little kids are familiar with disco? And have the same moves when talking about it? It may have only been loosely scripted, but it was scripted, IMHO.
- The Jackson-Hewitt ads make me rethink my opposition to gun control
- Aw, R549, this ad is great!
Features the nerdy woman in the Hot Pockets ad ("funky party people") and the nimrod in the current crop of Chevy ads (muddy handshake").
- [quote]So all those little kids are familiar with disco? And have the same moves when talking about it? It may have only been loosely scripted, but it was scripted, IMHO.
I don't think it's scripted. Kids can't act that well or fake spontaneity. Just look at the AT&T U-Verse commercials to see how bad scripted kid acting is. "And if mom, uh, wants to watch her ,uh, stupid shows and dad, uh wants to watch his, uh, dumb shows, then by George that's all we watched. And we liked it."
- It's already been mentioned, but I hate, hate, hate the State Farm commercial with "Six callers ahead of us, Jimmy." It's not that line that bothers me. It's the excruciating singing.
- I actually enjoy listening to and really like the Janet Lehman Total Transformation radio commercial
- The callous clear commercial is disgusting.
- KFC'S "Game day buckent go boom."
- Oops. Bucket.
- The AT&T Commercial with that annoying little boy wanting to put a Flat Screen TV in a tree House
- I'll have you know that annoying little boy will be a card-carrying full-paying member of Data Lounge very soon. Coming Soon.
- U-vers. The same script shot with different kids...presented as NEW commercials. They're the same damn commercials! Dreadful.
- Cottonelle has a new ad that shows a bear sitting on the toilet (they only show it from the chest up). He's unwound a length of tissue in preparation to wipe, but then rubs the delightful toilet paper against his face cause it's so soft. He has a look of bliss.
It cuts to his bear wife calling out to him from the living room, in a cheerful but informative voice, to remind him that he doesn't need to use so much.
So many things that make me grind by teeth: bear on the toilet; bears in a home; the bears are blue; bear wife lounging on the sofa and being a condescending bitch...
- But you KNOW the young son bear is a pencil-dialer.
- I'm sure "Flo" has been mentioned already, but I just cannot stand that actress or that character.
- I just found this on Youtube - it's hilarious and is completely what I'm thinking while watching Charmin ads.
- Anything with doorbells (there are ALOT!),my dogs go nuts!
- I'm glad you found that homophobic video hilarious, R563.
- The one (mentioned before) where the woman climbs the huge orange rock. I hate heights and the shot of her balancing on top of that tiny point of stone always makes my legs feel funny (which happens when confronted with visuals of heights).
- That vid is NOT homophobic.
- Dollars direct. The commercial with the guy at the pay day loan store. The cashier makes fun of the guys id, which isn't even awful while the whole store laughs. The argument is that getting an online loan is better than at a store which may be true but getting laughed at for your id is an unrealistic selling point and insulting to intelligence. Not to mention the dumb country singing asshole narrating the whole thing
- The beano commercial where the ugly lady in glasses says oh now you get it...take beano now and there will be no gas! I just want to smack her she annoys me so much her voice her face what she says everything!
- The Chase ad with the guy singing about getting cash back .."every body get..." EEEEEK I want to vomit, he's so smarmy! The 'trying to be hip' pose is what drives me nuts.
I also can't stand the creepy flabby looking guy pitching the "5 Hour Energy" shit, he creeps me out, especially when he auto tune sings! "My daaaybyooouuuu allllbuuum..."
- "I'm in NY and there's an ad for this new community/village called "Jackson 21". It's a combo of stores, restaurants, apartments.
The ad's pitchman looks like he should be in a hospice. He's 75-ish, with white wispy hair, age spots everywhere. He ends the commercial saying "if you're not a nice person, don't call for info"."
The old guy is actually Mitch Leigh, he was involved in writing the musical version of "Man of La Mancha". Next time the ad is on, take notice of the "Man of La Mancha" poster behind him,.
Mitch also wrote the very memorable TV commercial tune, "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee"!
- bump for more crappy commercials...
- That ad for something with Jimmy Fallon and a baby.
- Why doesn't that bitch want 50% more cash??
- Is that commercial with the pig and the girl in a car that is out of gas supposed to be funny?
- Why not? She's hot for him and he's oblivious. Typical male pig.
- R575 I'll second that commercial. It's atrocious. Still hating the Go-Daddy commercial where the super model and ugly boy kiss. Take that shit off tv.
- "Is that commercial with the pig and the girl in a car that is out of gas supposed to be funny?"
The pig is cute/funny in the other commercial where he's on the plane, but this one, with the bizarre message that a human female wants to be romantically involved, which would lead to literally fucking the pig, is VERY creepy!
Ad agency assholes come up with this shit, yet get paid big bucks?! To think I left the art field!
- The Geico ads with the creepy basketball player who runs around swatting things away. His deep voice, laugh and scary smile could give a person nightmares.
- The worst part of that ad is the two douchebags at the end who play guitar and congratulate themselves on coming up with these lame jokes. "Nice! Good one!"
- Anyone else annoyed with these eejitz, Ronnie and Jimmy?
- R557 & R558, is that the kid who pronounces "wire" like Lorraine Bracco in Goodfellas?
- Haha, R579, I love that spot with Dikembe Motumbo. If you ever watched him play, you'd get it. He WAS a bit creepy on the court, and viciously blocked shots with relish.
That ad, and the one with Deion Sanders pretending to be a young phenom named Leon Sandcastle, really are aimed at sports fans.
- This has probably been discussed, but what's with catheter commercials? They're always on!
"These don't hurt as much as the other ones."
- I hate hate HATE the ATT U-Verse spot where the teenage Latina girls are watching some telenovela and "papa" begins to snore. The snotty girls just move the TV out onto the patio and make the other girls "bring the popcorn".
- How about the guy who has to walk through the rope maze in the bank to get to the cashier and asks her for a deposit slip? Apparently this asshat has never, ever been in that bank before and had no idea that the deposit slips are always near the entrance of the bank.
- I hate that basketball player commercial as well. He annoys the crap out of me. I want to see someone pull out a bat and knock him over the head the next time he wags his finger in their face.
- The Advil ad with the gaysian fish monger. Explaining that he doesn't go to the gym because his job is a workout, all while a flood of purses cascades out of his mouth.
- Dikembe Motumbo's commercial is hilarious. LOVE HIM.
- Little Eli and his first flush parade.
- I wish someone would do a parody of the Eli's first flush commercial -- there's a guy dressed as a toilet but what about someone dressed as a roll of toilet paper, a few people dressed as turds.
- I hate the commercials that play before a YouTube video.
- R588, you mean Tahoe?
- Here is Jimmie from the Geico ads from some porn he did years back.
- That doesn't look very much like Jimmy, r594.
Is it the same guy in both pictures?
- I think it's either a DirecTV or Centry Link ad where they're talking about the rate not changing for 5 years at a press conference/town hall setting, and the cable dude is sinking in his chair and the old man stands up and says: "5 years??? I like that" Ooooh I just want to punch that old dude in his face and yell at him to turn his fucking hearing aid up.. YES OLD TIMER.. 5 FUCKING YEARS.
- The new Planet Fitness ads with the roided out guy getting his "burn on" and the other PF ad with the fake titted bimbos telling each other how "hot" they are.
The concept is good, they are trying to tell the public that Planet Fitness is not about seeing a bunch of preening narcissists every time you go there, unfortunately, the commercials are really annoying, as was their old commercial with the guy showing off his six pack.
- The current two-part kellog fiber one commercial is so terrible i cant believe its being aired. The first part with the grungy looking guy and his dumpty-looking wife is the worse Please take it off!
- It's full of fiber and flatulence. I'm in you deep, babe.
- The Dikembe commercial is hilarious. His laugh is so comical. Of course I used to watch him in Atlanta so it's easier to get it.