- I like this title.
- [quote]Actually the Angarano rumours are interesting because he was linked for a while to Alia Shawkat who was rumoured to have had a thing with Ellen Page. So maybe Kirsten was bearding for him.
This seems very plausible to me. I've heard the Angarano rumors as well. He must really like lesbians.
- Still waiting for The BIG Announcement. Time's running out.
- Rob should buy a wetsuit.
- How somebody can have so little muscle tone is beyond me.
- [quote] He must really like lesbians.
I'd sure say so, R3. I mean it's apparently impossible for him to generate any believable sexual energy with either sex, so why not hang out with lesbians? Makes life easier for him.
- r6, you're [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool], aren't you?
- [quote]Your passion in everything you do inspires us all.
Good Lord, that birthday wish to Kristen is lame. I guess what they mean is that Kristen's passionate lip-biting inspires them to be better people.
- I sure hope so R8.
- R7, are you talking about Robert Pattinson or Michael Angarano or both?
(I actually find them both adorable...)
- I'm not R7, but I find the fact that both Pattinson and Michael Angarano have hung out with or 'dated' lesbians quite interesting.
With Kristen Stewart being lesbo ground zero, if you will.
I also find it interesting that both Stewart and Pattinson had a whole SLEW of gay rumors floating around them before they even started 'dating' each other.
- I've only ever read about the rumors between Rob and Tom. What other "slew of gay rumors" have you heard about him?
- What do you think would Robert Pattinson say if he was bitten by a shark while surfing?
- Were you referring to the Nevis bvs?
- Robert Pattinson had gay/bi rumors pre-dating the Nevis Divine blinds and independent of Tom Sturridge, though it took those two things to reach notable proportions.
- [quote]I've only ever read about the rumors between Rob and Tom. What other "slew of gay rumors" have you heard about him?
Mainly that Rob and Tom were a couple. And that went on for a long time. The living together, underwear shopping, sharing each other's clothes, Tom going on dates with Kristen and Rob,etc. Those rumors were everywhere a few years ago. EVERYWHERE. Until Tom started dating and knocked up Sienna and stopped being seen with and living with Rob.
Kristen had rumors going back to pre-Twilight days, she's pinged every lesbian's gaydar since Panic Room. But obviously there were a lot of rumors about her with Nikki Reed, and being attracted to Dakota. Somebody posted a while back that they had a friend who worked on The Runaways with Kristen and thought she was miserable because she was a lesbian but trying to repress it. That was in one of the threads on Secrets from the Set, or Behind the Scenes Gossip, I forget now. As was another post from that thread that listed a whole bunch of lesbian actresses 'knitting their own yarn'-Kstew was part of that 'circle' as well.
Stewart having a platonic, bearded relationship with Michael Angarano because she didn't want to come out as gay seems plausible to me. And how easy to then 'hook up' with your co-star who also seems to either not be into sex at all or possibly be gay as well.
It does seem like only banal Twilight fans buy the Kristen is straight line her PR are desperately trying to sell. Every other somewhat cynical person with a functioning brain, who doesn't believe everything they read in US Weekly, can see the gay shining through.
And regarding that E! article. I think we know by now when an article cites 'unnamed sources' and 'witnesses' what they really mean is a publicist called and gave them the lowdown.
- [quote]It does seem like only banal Twilight fans buy the Kristen is straight line her PR are desperately trying to sell. Every other somewhat cynical person with a functioning brain, who doesn't believe everything they read in US Weekly, can see the gay shining through.
Banal about sums up the whole of the Twilight fans. I mean you'd have to be pretty banal to swallow up all of that stuff hook, line, and sinker (as they say).
- Kristen Stewart - Kristen Stewart Puts Robert Pattinson On A Diet?
- op - i lover you
- Unfortunately, I don't think Kristen Stewart/Robert Pattinson/Twilight fans know the meaning of the word 'banal,' much less understand their lives are the very definition of it.
- Right. So the big announcement is that Kristen put Rob on a diet. Pretty damned exciting.
- If Snow White does well and gets to have a sequel, it's going to revolve around Chris Hemsworth and the Huntsman. No mention of Kristen Stewart.
- Interesting that they keep referring to SWATH as The Huntsman in that article, almost like they've already decided to minimize Snow White's role in any sequels.
- Just going by the marketing so far, they've already minimized her role when you consider she's the title character. As it stands right now it looks like a film primarily about Charlize Theron-with some Thor thrown in. Stewart seems incidental.
- In the recent rounds of SWATH promotional interviews, Charlize outshined Stewart by leagues and leagues. Stewart was her usual slouched boring self, while Charlize was animated and enthusiastic.
- What are you people doing in this threads? This is part 17 and the gossip is Kristin was butch in Panic Room and Rob lived with Tom Sturridge? I guess it bears repeating. A lot.
- R27, you sound angry. If these threads upset you, then you should probably stay away.
Feel better soon.
- You'd have to read my comment very defensively for it to sound angry, dear anti-fangurl R28. What it makes clear is that I haven't read those 16 threads, though I have sometimes wondered wth could be going on in there. Now I checked as there were only 20 replies so far, and this is even more useless than I could have imagined. Sorry to diss your hobby, but it is pretty ridiculous.
- To each their own, R29. There are plenty of threads on DL I have no interest in. So I just don't read them.
- Kristen Stewart's friends continue to post pictures of Pattinson's Los Feliz house for some reason.
- Like I said before, [R29] you seem angry.
- [quote]What are you people doing in this threads?
These sure sound like angry words to me.
(Nevermind the grammatical error)
[quote]Kristen Stewart's friends continue to post pictures of Pattinson's Los Feliz house for some reason.
With friends like these, who needs enemies?
- Stewart's friends seem as desperate for attention as she is. Sorry, but I'm never gonna believe that Pattinson's living in a house like this.
- R31 The caption for that pic says "Mission San Buenaventura". Not the Los Feliz house (that may or may not be theirs).
- That house looks like something a Columbian druglord would think looked chic.
- So does that mean Rob hangs out with Columbian druglords? That would certainly explain his habit.
- I think it's MORE than a little odd that a couple who are supposedly SO private that actually admitting they're dating is too much of an invasion, just lets all of their friends take photos of their house, including the inside and views from 'their' bedroom and post them on the internet so their batshit fans can cream their panties and masturbate to.
I'm not a celebrity and even I wouldn't be happy about my friends posting pictures of my home on the internet.
I call bullshit. Something is very off here.
- [quote]The caption for that pic says "Mission San Buenaventura". Not the Los Feliz house (that may or may not be theirs).
Yeah, that's not the supposed 'love nest.'
However, the other pics of the house, especially the 'morning view,' still seem strange to me.
- I'm still surprised Rob bought such an ugly house. Maybe he bought it for his parents cause it looks like a place older people would live in, kind of like a luxury retirement home. Oh and I'm sure the friends are posting pics with their knowledge. It's all a game like wearing each other's clothes.
- Apparently the 'leaked' picture from Scout's 'dirty dancing' birthday of Rob and Kristen took place at Kristen's Malibu house. I could have sworn the story was that it took place at some restaurant and some employee leaked the picture and everybody was pissed off. I always thought it looked like they were at a house party. So who leaked the picture?
- If some magazine like People shows pictures like those supposedly of Pattinson's house, I might believe it. Otherwise, no.
- [quote]I'm still surprised Rob bought such an ugly house.
And for $6.3 million! That's a lot of money for an ugly house. Although it is the house that Twilight built. It seems kind of fitting that money made off of a tacky franchise would be used to buy a tacky looking house.
- I agree R41 that it's all a game. Only problem is , everyone is growing very tired of being played. The jig is up.
- According to a celeb real estate blog Rob's house has previously been owned by Tim Curry, Noah Wylie and the director of Legally Blonde.
- [quote]Being a curious and industrious beaver, we dug and drilled around in property records and quickly queried a few of our better informed informants, sources and resources who included a leg up by The Bizzy Boys at Celebrity Address Aerial. Several of our contacts determined the house in question was purchased through a trust with various and very direct connections to Rob Pattinson. One of the numerous clues, noticed by Your Mama and pointed out by two of our little helpers, is the purchasing trust's trustee is none other than Nicholas "Nick" Frenkel, the Twittering, long-time manager of Mister Pattinson who is often seen in photographs standing behind his professional charge.
- According to the girls at Lchat, this is Kristen Stewart's Malibu pad. Personally, I think this is even uglier than the Los Feliz house because it looks so cold and antiseptic. Certainly not something I'd purchase.
And the Los Feliz house...ugh. The grounds look grubby and the pool is a glorified watering hole compared to other celebrity pools. And when you look at the layout it's a total hike from the house, you'd need a golf cart to get to and fro. Somebody got had.
- I thought it was actually a pretty honest moment (how rare) when Stewart admitted in that GQ article that she's aware of all the internet chatter surrounding her 'relationship'- going so far as knowing the different camps and factions who believe or don't believe in 'Robsten.' They know what people say about them and how easy it is to stir the pot.
And then she had to go and talk about her 'English boyfriend' and pretend she just let it 'slip'.
- I find it fascinating that neither Rob nor Kristen have ever been photographed arriving or leaving from any of the 3 homes they've supposedly lived in together. Yes I know we have the bedroom view and the bizarre pic from poutyscouty's party, but what about the paps? Surely they are waiting to catch them coming or going. Curious.
- No doubt they are both aware of the internet chatter. The clothing games and the "I don't give a shit about publicity" crap and more are all designed to fit what the fans talk about.
- It must be the same ability that allows them to make out at every public venue possible and yet nobody has ever managed to get a picture of them kissing, hugging, nothing.
- [quote]Interesting that they keep referring to SWATH as The Huntsman in that article, almost like they've already decided to minimize Snow White's role in any sequels.
It doesn't look like any of these films will be about Kristen Stewart's Snow White. Obviously the studio must think the most viable actors here are Charlize and Hemsworth.
- From Lchat:
"Rob was linked with Tom and Markus Mollinari before the Nevis Devine blinds..."
"The only reason I've ever given any credence to the Molinari blind item is because it was so obscure and it was obvious that only someone who was in the know could have provided that information (probably Molinari himself)"
"Which also would explain the weird Katy Perry connection would it not?".
"Molinari was very close to Shannon Woodward and Andrew Garfield as well. He had a blog and talked about them. I also find it interesting that Molinari is close friends with Perez Hilton and although Perez is trying to play nice on his site he has twitted some comments about Rob implying that he's gay. I really don't see how that rob/molinari/perry blind item could have ever been written much less solved unless one of the people involved blabbed about it, and I'm guessing that Molinari was upset at Rob for the way things ended between them."
- There are pap pictures (too lazy to look them up) of Molinari and Pattinson leaving a party together. Just the two of them in a car, driving off. So we know they were at least acquainted. And Rob does still hang around Katy Perry as evidenced by that 'hot date night' at her concert.
Besides that tweet, Perez also hinted that Kristen Stewart should come out of the closet. I think this was after the 2010 MTV Movie Awards. Perez called her out. And then two lesbian VJs, Kim Stolz and Ruby Rose, both tweeted that they thought Stewart was a lesbian before having to back track after they caught hell from crazy Twilight fans.
- Those crazy Twihards. They've been sending nasty tweets to Elle magazine because Beckham was chosen as a male cover model instead of Rob. The Twihards or Robsessers believe they were misled by Elle and are quite upset.
Anyone think those pics of Rob in Malibu from Friday are from the first batch released a week ago? They certainly look similar. But I guess that would mean he wasnt in Malibu Friday. There were some sightings in London. Oh well, no matter. He was in LA on Saturday night watching a burlesque show with his love. I'm sure those pics will be released soon.
- Well, if Rob and his love were having an affectionate moment, you can bet we won't be seeing pictures of THAT any time soon.
- The way that person talks on realestalker on R48 post is so freaking annoying and now with those pop-up ads on every post I can't go on there anymore.
- [quote]He was in LA on Saturday night watching a burlesque show with his love.
Kristen Stewart having a birthday party where naked women were present. How shocking.
[quote]Those crazy Twihards. They've been sending nasty tweets to Elle magazine because Beckham was chosen as a male cover model instead of Rob. The Twihards or Robsessers believe they were misled by Elle and are quite upset.
Was there any reason they thought Rob would be on the cover or is it just the usual craziness where they believe something so fervently they think it will actually become reality?
- Elle magazine tweeted that 1 of 32 men would be the male cover. They mentioned Rob as a possibility. But there were 31 other possibilities! The Robsessers or whatever they want to be called were sure he would be chosen. They were wrong. You would think they'd be used to it by now.
- I know many posters here believe that once the Twilight movies wind down that Rob and Kristen will go their separate ways, but if this is a bearding arrangement it's been rather successful. So it would actually be in both their interest to continue with the status quo.
- [quote]or is it just the usual craziness where they believe something so fervently they think it will actually become reality?
I vote yes on that one. And you can apply that same theory to their fantasy of the Holy Couple.
- Technically the house in Los Felize is Rob's (it was bought in his manager's Nick's name) and the Malibu house is Kristen's (it was bought in a trust using her mother's name). They usually stay in the Los Feliz place during the week and the Malibu place on weekends, but not always, so the rumor mill says. Can't imagine they're too happy about the photos being posted by Kristen's pals.
- Do you know them, R63? How do you know their schedule?
[quote]Can't imagine they're too happy about the photos being posted by Kristen's pals.
Then why does it continue to happen? If they are such private people, presumably their friends would know to not post pictures of their house so their fans can fap to the 'morning view from their bedroom.' Or pictures from parties at Kristen's Malibu house. I wouldn't even think it would be need to be said. So I call bullshit.
[quote]I know many posters here believe that once the Twilight movies wind down that Rob and Kristen will go their separate ways, but if this is a bearding arrangement it's been rather successful. So it would actually be in both their interest to continue with the status quo.
It depends. I think they'll probably milk it as much as it's worth and as long as it continues to be mutually beneficial. However it's a double edged sword. The longer they stay together, the longer they will always be associated with Twilight. And that doesn't really help if they both want to be taken seriously as actors (don't laugh). But then again, their fanbase seems to only care about them being together and the fantasy that evokes, breaking up could cause those fans to truly lose interest and move on.
- Good lord, R63, how long did it take you to gather that information? And, well, no offense, but are you one of those diehard fans who scours the internet for inside information? Otherwise, I don't see how you could find the patience and the interest for it.
[quote]The longer they stay together, the longer they will always be associated with Twilight
So true, R64. And something tells me that's not what they want since they are such Serious Actors and all.
- [quote]Do you know them, [R63]? How do you know their schedule?
No I don't, just repeating what the rumor mill says about their living situation as I stated in my post.
- Well, it sounds like the rumor mill is nothing more than Robsten fans making up their own stories and fantasies again. Like Rob being on the cover of Elle.
- "Sources" say Robbie was upset that he was photographed shirtless on the beach. Sure he was.
- [quote]And something tells me that's not what they want since they are such Serious Actors and all.
Well, but that's the Catch 22. Their relationship by far gives them an enormous amount of press. Taking that away, no one would care about them or their careers. Moving on from Twilight is already a risk. No Twilight and no more showmance=obscurity.
- [quote]"Sources" say Robbie was upset that he was photographed shirtless on the beach. Sure he was.
I love how they make mention that they had to paint on abs on him for Twilight. How embarrassing.
[quote]"Sources" say Robbie was upset that he was photographed shirtless on the beach.
He wasn't the only one!
- Robert Pattinson Planned Kristen Stewart’s Surprise Birthday Party!
HollywoodLife.com has learned new exclusive details about Kristen Stewart’s 22nd birthday bash at Los Angeles hotspot Harvard & Stone, including that Robert Pattinson planned it weeks in advance and there were some surprises for Kristen!
Robert Pattinson may seem super laid back, but when it comes to making Kristen Stewart happy, he goes the extra mile — especially in celebrating her 22nd birthday last Saturday! As we already reported, the couple spent the evening at one of their favorite bars, Harvard & Stone, in Los Angeles April 7, but we have all new details that will make you swoon.
“This wasn’t an impulsive visit at all,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com about the intimate bash. “Rob planned the whole thing a few weeks ago. He talked to the owners and managers about it and wanted to make sure everyone could get in and out without too much trouble.”
In fact, Rob, 25, wanted to make sure everything went off without a hitch — but he didn’t want the party to be too over the top.
“They wanted some privacy, which is why they were in a reserved spot, but there wasn’t a birthday cake,” our source says, explaining, “At one point, it was offered but Rob declined. He just wanted a fun night out with friends.”
Even though the party was low key, Rob had some fun tricks up his sleeve, even inviting some guests who surprised Kristen.
“It wasn’t a surprise party, per se, but Kristen did seem surprised by some of the friends who showed up,” the eyewitness remembers. “Rob and Kristen seemed so comfortable with each other, holding hands and putting their hands on each other’s backs occasionally. They were making goofy faces for pictures and everyone was just having a great time.”
We bet Kristen couldn’t have asked for a more fitting way to spend her 22nd birthday. Doesn’t Rob sound like the sweetest boyfriend?
- So according to these 'sources' (aka their publicist) it wasn't a surprise party and there was no cake. And anybody who is planning a party reserves a table, who do they think they are kidding with that tripe? That's swoon worthy?
[quote]“Rob and Kristen seemed so comfortable with each other, holding hands and putting their hands on each other’s backs occasionally.
We've heard this a million times before.
- Yep. That about sums up the rumor mill, I'd guess. Wishful thinking via the fans' over active imaginations.
- It would be surprising if Kristen Stewart doesn't call all the shots in her friendships, so it would be incredibly stupid of any of those sycophants to risk angering her by releasing pics of her house without her permission.
- You are 100% correct, R75.
- they were seen together only yesterday, that is all the proof i need.
- R77, honey, you might want to skip on over to Robstennation or whatever they call themselves. DL isn't the place for you.
- Oh look. Our tiny-voiced friend is back. So cute how R77 visits this thread and drops off her thoughts then vanishes. I love her.
- That's hilarious, R71. Absolutely hilarious.
- A bit of a burn towards the Twilight cast (read Pattinson and Stewart) in an article talking about the director change for The Hunger Games sequel.
[quote]Will the actors be as capable in the hands of a hastily hired replacement, and might they resent the studio for it? (Certainly, we don't need this crew to start acting as surly on their publicity tours as the cast of the Twilight franchise, which never had a single steward to keep them humble.)
- looks like people in the industry are beginning to see how not humble they are from that quote.
- Surly is certainly a word that applies to Stewart.
- (R82) I think the media always knew, but couldn't afford to criticize them given how successful they were. That's why Stewart signed on for another franchise, she know she will be publicly safe with a big studio behind her. However if SWATH is successful I don't think she going to be able to make the success of the movies hers like she did with twilight.
- I don't think she will be able to make any success SWATH has, her own. The marketing has totally minimized Stewart's part and has pretty much handed the movie over to Charlize. And it doesn't sound like Kristen will be part of any franchise sequels. Ron Meyer, Universal head, has said that potential SWATH sequels will center around Chris Hemsworth.
It sounds like they are trying to push Charlize hard to sell the movie because Stewart's acting must really suck. And the studio has now decided to put money on Hemsworth for any potential franchise.
That doesn't say much for Stewart's talent or marketability. I'm sure going into this she was probably pitched as one of the big stars of a big studio film and it was going to be great for her career. Now, people are wondering why they didn't just call the movie The Evil Queen.
- Have you seen the videos Universal made for her birthday ? They can keep trying to sell her Has the best actress of her generation, a sweetheart and a rebel at the same time, it won't change the fact that people are not interested in her.
- Awkward and embarrassing and obviously filmed months ago.
- Not to change the subject, but Kristen's pal Suzie (the one who's been posting pics of the Robsten abode) is the nanny for Jenna Elfman and Bodhi Elfman's sons. Wonder if she's as spacey ($cientologists) as they are?
- $cientologists don't believe in The Gays.
- Don't ever go to Gossipcop, and don't ever read the comments, these girls are insane I mean literally insane, and the way they distort the truth to fit their fantasies is unbelievable.
It's such a shame that Pattinson never got caught/and he's too much of a pussy to stand up for himself.
- everyone living in the real world knows they are a couple apart from DL.
- R90, Elaborate please.
- Gossip Cop is owned or has some kind of relationship with Summit, which is why he's always coming out to either defend our beloved Robsten, or has some kind of 'scoop' regarding Twilight. Just like our boy Ted C. Lainey seems to hate Twilight but totally fangurls Kristen Stewart. And I remember she was the one to get the scoop on those ridiculous posed 'kissing' pictures from 'Moantreal.' I wonder who passed on that info?
- A partnership exists between Dan Abrams, owner of Gossip Cop, and Paul Pflug and Melissa Zukerman, owners of Principal PR (Summit's PR team). Deal signed back in 2009 I believe. Nonstens have known this for quite some time. It causes some to question the validity of any stories centering around Twilight cast members.
- (R92) Well see (R91) answer that pretty much their mantra.
First I learned that rob can't be a cheater because kristen hate cheater. (So I guess they forgot the fact that the epic love started that way)
That restaurant that rob was spotted with LaLohan is actually owned by a good friend of rob and kristen, so that's why he was there. ( No idea where they got that information)
That nonsten are crazy bitches you send death threat to kristen and make manip with rob and other girl. ( Which is hilarious because, they do the exact same thing the only difference is I never saw one those nonsten death threat however you'll always see plenty of them every time rob denies dating kristen or does something that doesn't fit they're agenda)
That they're millions of proof of their love like pics and vids of them kissing. ( they used the one in the car for proof)
That katy perry and kristen stewart are BFF, because rob's best friend are kristen best friend.( Yet according to rob she's not)
And repeat, and repeat, and repeat, you basically got 5 different girls with exclusive insight to rob and kristen not only life but insight as-well, oh and they also posted twitter account to some of the meanest nonsten.
- R91 has been dropping off the same message over and over again on these threads. If you ask her for photographic evidence of their couplehood, she will tell you to go to Youtube.
- Who is dating who site have all the proofs you guys need.
- R97 knows!
[quote]everyone living in the real world knows they are a couple apart from DL.
Robsten fans......, living in the real world?
My God, that's a contradictio in terminis. Wake up already!
- Who Is Dating Who Site. Oh yeah. I forgot about that reliable source. Thanks for the tip.
- This week's National Enquirer has a story about how Jennifer Lawrence's talent, looks and popularity have our little Miss Stewart running scared. She's afraid that JennLaw will take all of the good roles away from her -- and she's probably right!
There's also a blurb saying that Kristen gave a big basket of baby gifts to Charlize Theron for her baby boy. Also, because Charlize is such a huge fan of the Twilight movies, (WTF?!) Kristen gave her the pea coat Rob wore in the first one for Charlize's son to wear when he grows up.
- That whole story is just ridiculous.
- "Snow White" and her "Real Life Prince Charming" are expected at a high fashion event tonight according to tweets. It's supposedly nothing to do with Coachella, but who knows? The Robstenites' panties are wet.
- [quote]This week's National Enquirer has a story about how Jennifer Lawrence's talent, looks and popularity have our little Miss Stewart running scared. She's afraid that JennLaw will take all of the good roles away from her -- and she's probably right!
This, I can believe. Actresses are competitive by nature. Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart are the same age so I'm sure they're both going after the same parts. And there have been enough articles comparing Lawrence and Stewart (almost all favorable to Lawrence) that I can see Stewart being worried. She has to be. Twilight is ending and the pressure is on to establish herself. Lawrence's franchise is just starting, she got great reviews, and she's become a Hollywood darling. She's already ahead of Stewart when it comes to talent and credibility. The more the media pits these two against each other, the worse it looks for Kristen in comparison.
The rest of the article is obviously bullshit. I get the feeling Charlize looks at Kristen like she's a very slow witted, retarded person.
- (R104) Funny you say that about Charlize, some guy who where at some event for SWATH said the exact same thing on his twitter, after that he got attacked by her fans.
- [quote]The rest of the article is obviously bullshit. I get the feeling Charlize looks at Kristen like she's a very slow witted, retarded person.
That's why we were made for each other, mate!
Robbie the you know what
- God, he really does look like somebody's retarded, adult child. Barely functional.
- In honor of Coachella, let's relive the moment Kristen Stewart came out as a lesbian at the 2010 Coachella Festival.
- Dear Rainbow Towel
What was it like to have K-Stew sit on you?
- I agree, R104. Stewart has got to be at least somewhat uncomfortable at the moment. And when you add the Jennifer factor to the Charlize factor, Stewart is taking a ride in the backseat right now.
- Kristen at Sir Paul & Stella Mc Cartney event.
No sign of Rob, fans are going crazy because she is not wearing her ring.
- She looks really bad there. The outfit is so ill conceived for her. Talk about an awkward lesbian in a skirt...
[quote]Stewart has got to be at least somewhat uncomfortable at the moment.
I think she fears what happens when Twilight is over. Which is why we have the high fashion events, the Balenciaga campaign, the big studio movie. Not sure any of this will work long term because she has three fundamental problems: she's not that pretty, she's a horrible actress with no range, and she's not likable or charismatic.
Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone have already graduated to playing adults and look like adults. Stewart still hasn't played an adult part nor does she look like anything but a slouching teenager.
- She looks good from far, but far from good.
- Her face does look bad in the close-ups. Kind of puffy and old-looking.
A lot like Robert's face, come to think of it.
- Something was a bit off with her hair and makeup, but overall she looked ok in those pictures. I read she left that party with Joan Jett.
- [quote]she has three fundamental problems: she's not that pretty, she's a horrible actress with no range, and she's not likable or charismatic.
You got that right times three.
- [quote]I read she left that party with Joan Jett.
Well, that's kind of interesting.
And it's also interesting to see how incredibly happy and relaxed she looks with her baby dyke posture in those Coachella pictures.
She Should Live in Coachella
- [quote]Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are scheduled to walk a red carpet on Friday the 13th. The event, although its specifics not completely disclosed, is said to be a swanky and high-profile Hollywood event.
So would this be the same event linked above where Kristen showed up without Robert and left with Joan Jett?
- Tom Sturridge interview about playing Carlo Marx in On the Road.
- So Tom prefers not to comment on his relationship with Sienna. Interesting. Wonder where he got that idea from.
- I don't get this Sienna person, she practically beded every Gay British Actor..Now shez making babies..i give up analysing
- [quote]So Tom prefers not to comment on his relationship with Sienna.
Hehehe. He's dating the biggest whore in England, a big famewhore of an 'actress', if you can even call her that anymore, and he wants to keep it 'private.'
- Kristen Stewart Posing for Pics & leaving with Joan Jett at Stella McCartney Party
- I personally find this article hard to believe, but I suppose stranger things have happened:
Kristen Stewart 'almost finished' writing her first novel
- I seem to remember Kristen saying a few years back that she fancied herself a writer.
Being the humble person she is, that's no surprise.
- Are we bored or what? Come on robsten, give us something to talk about! Get out there and PR it up!!!
- [quote]And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time...I'm excited to report that before too long we'll have another trailer for you to decode. And wait until you see the first posters -- they're unlike any "Twilight" images you've seen before. And then November 16th will be upon us and the final film will be yours!
Is this PR enough for you R126?
Ahhh Rob & Kristen will be there, now that's news!
- A trailer to decode?
Gee, that sure sounds like fun.
Only a Twitard Would Do That
- "they're unlike any "Twilight" images you've seen before" ... does this mean the images will not be too photoshopped and their makeup will be fine for once ???
- So what exactly is the purpose of this letter? Is it to let everyone know in the fandom what is happening with the final installment? Why would the fans need this info? What can the fans possibly do with this information? Any ideas? Any Twihards want to share their thoughts?
- It's marketing to get the fans revved up and excited about the final installment. It makes them feel 'included' in the filming and keeps their excitement level up until November.
That said, it's kind of funny that they are even bothering with re-shoots. As if these films have ever been about quality film-making. The fans wouldn't care either way. Just have Bella and Edward stare at each other for two hours and the Twihards would show up.
Bill Condon should die of embarrassment.
- Isn't the last installment in 3D or am I imagining that? The posters will be 3D if that's the case.
- [quote]Just have Bella and Edward stare at each other for two hours and the Twihards would show up.
So true. And so funny.
- So does this mean Pattinson will lose weight, shave off his beard, and grow some hair on his head? He looks like he's about 40 years old now, so I guess his make-up artist is going to have to be highly creative.
- "shave the beard". Oh the fuckery.
- This conversation amused me.
- R136 What is that?
- Looks like Cannes will be a time to make love, not war.
We previously prepared you for the film festival battle royale that could go down between our favorite Twilight twosome, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, seeing as both K.Stew's On the Road and R.Pattz's Cosmpolis are set to compete.
But now we hear that it's all about support in the south of France—and not just from Kristen's BF:
First, let's talk Mr. Pattinson.
It looks like we won't have to wait until Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters in November to see R.Pattz and K.Stew hit a carpet together…because sources tell us that Rob will be attending the On the Road screening with Kristen.
Yes, the often private duo will be stepping out publicly, or so we're told by sources in-the-know about the couple's travel plans.
Which means we might just score more pics of the duo than (hopefully) some PDA-packed paparazzi photos of the two at the beach (or on a yacht…or any of the other Cannes hot spots, naturally).
But before you get your horny Robsten knickers in a bunch, the twosome will actually be a trio: Kristen's mom, Jules Stewart, is apparently attending as well!
Maybe it's Jules' way of publicly approving of her daughter and longtime BF? Or is that reading too much into it? We already know the families like each other anyway, so who cares!
But what should be an eyebrow raiser is seeing her sweet, little Stew getting all sexy on the big screen (that Marylou is quite the minx, haven't you heard?). Heck, Kristen delivers a bit of topless action in the trailer for the film.
Guess Jules should be used to it by now though, what with Kristen's IMDb résumé boasting big-screen spots as a stripper and part-time prostitute and a lady-lovin', drugged-out rock star.
Plus, the elder Stewart has a somewhat controversial film of her own coming out. Must run in the family!
Either way, while they say three's a crowd, we're just happy to have a fancy Robsten date on the books.
- Oh, I'm sure the fans are jumping for joy at the moment. But do you think those middle-aged women will leave their families and fly to France to witness the Big Event?
I'd bet money some of them will.
- Kristen Stewart should be worried about her career. Beyond the Jennifer Lawrence comparisons, we have a new sullen, awkward girl on the scene and her name is Rooney Mara. And Rooney is more interesting, has a much more iconic 'look' and edgy fashion style and she's working with A LOT of big name directors (Fincher, Soderbergh, Malick). Mara is having the career high that Kristen probably wishes she was having. Does anybody think Kristen would have signed up to play Snow White if she were getting better, more serious offers? Doubt it.
Right now she's way behind Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, Carey Mulligan, Mia Wasikowska in terms of credibility and range. And playing Snow White isn't going to change that. Considering how big Twilight is, one would think she's be getting flooded with good offers. Obviously she isn't. Who wants to hire a smug asshole who can only act like a petulant teenager both off screen and on?
I think once Twilight is over, so will she. Considering how aggressive her PR is, she probably won't go quietly but I think she's pretty much done in about 3 years.
- There's a she's in there that should be a she'd.
- [quote]Who wants to hire a smug asshole who can only act like a petulant teenager both off screen and on?
That just about sums up Stewart's entire range of talent.
Is that frrom an article, R140?
- Frrom should be from.
My excuse is that I'm typing from my phone.
- No, just of my own thoughts, R140 ;)
It seems pretty obvious that unless Stewart starts getting some serious acting lessons and a a personality transplant, she's toast. There's just way too many really good 20-something actresses out there, doing some amazing work- much better than this blank faced mope.
A smart actress would look at the competition around her and think "wow, I better up my game." But Stewart thinks she's already a good actress and she's just being unfairly persecuted because of Twilight. But can you really see her playing a doctor, a lawyer, a mom, a wife, a modern career woman-anything beyond an inarticulate teen? For all the hype about her, she doesn't seem very in demand. She's trailing all of those other girls and if she doesn't wake up and acquire some talent and range really really soon, Hollywood will move on.
- You're absolutely right, R 144. For example, I can't imagine Stewart pulling off what Carey Mulligan did in "Drive." And to think of her playing a lawyer or a doctor? Nah. Simply not possible. Unless, as you say, she decides to take some serious acting lessons.
But even with those lessons, I'm not sure she has the talent.
- [quote]Yes, the often private duo will be stepping out publicly, or so we're told by sources in-the-know about the couple's travel plans.
And who would know this other than Stewart's publicist? Confirmation for what we've all known for a while. Ted C is getting his info directly from Miss Stewart's team. God knows what he's going to do when he can't suck Twilight's dick anymore.
[quote]For example, I can't imagine Stewart pulling off what Carey Mulligan did in "Drive." And to think of her playing a lawyer or a doctor? Nah. Simply not possible. Unless, as you say, she decides to take some serious acting lessons.
Simply not possible is right. She's fucking dire. Not only does she not radiate any kind of emotion or charisma on screen, she also doesn't exactly project intelligence either. I can't imagine what kind of roles she could possibly play. She's practically uncastable-getting too old to play teenagers, has no range to play adults.
- Some new pictures from SWATH where Kristen has that same dumb, mouth breathing look in every picture. Can't this girl close her damn mouth?
- Well, if you are Kristen Stewart, keeping your mouth open all of the time means you are a Serious Actor.
- Character posters have been released over the last few weeks, starting with some of the supporting characters and then working their way up to the stars. The last few days had Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund's posters released... but Kristen's hasn't yet. I guess she is being touted as the "star" of the movie. Laughable.
- Her character is a big, fat nothing of importance and it's not like they featured her wondrous acting in the trailer.
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart can only appear together at "'Twilight' themed" red carpet events.
The couple - who also star alongside each other in the vampire franchise - reportedly have a clause written into their contracts preventing them appearing at any other red carpet event together, explaining why Robert was alone at the premiere of Paul McCartney's video to his latest song 'My Valentine' in Los Angeles last week.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: "One [reason Robert was on his own] was he didn't want to make it the Kristen and Rob show and take away from the actual event.
"They also have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together. Twilight kind of owns some of their appearances they do together until [final 'Twilight' film] 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' is one hundred per cent completed."
- That is a really really really stupid article. But I posted it anyway.
- Full Cosmopolis trailer. Can Pattinson do anything more but stare blankly and speak in a monotone voice? I can't tell from this.
- Thanks, R151 but I believe Robsten BFF and Summit mouthpiece, Gossip Cop, already refuted that article.
- Judging from that trailer, it's not going to be good. Yikes.
- You know, maybe that kind of wooden acting is somebody's cup of tea but it's not mine. I know you can't judge everything by a trailer, but I've seen enough of Pattinson's acting to say that I don't really see anything different there and the source material interests me not at all.
- My boyfriend's sister worked on the crew of Snow White and the Huntsman and said not only was little Miz Stewart horrible to the "little people", but that she is and I quote, "terribly nasty and so, so wrong for this role". She did say that Robert visited the set a handful of times and seemed to be a nice, down to earth guy.
- Kristen was probably not feeling well. She's always so sweet and gracious, per her fans. ;)
- Not surprising. From the accounts I've read from The Runaways, Twilight, On the Road and now Snow White, she's a bitter pill to work with. But her crazy fans say she's just shy (or maybe just a repressed lesbian as one crew member observed?)
From what I've read about Pattinson, he's nice, but a bit dim, has poor hygiene and an alcohol problem. Pretty much what you'd expect.
So Rob visited the set, huh? Were there copious amounts of PDA and 'lovin' as anonymous witnesses looked on?
- [quote]"terribly nasty and so, so wrong for this role".
That casting was a disaster from the beginning. Everybody knew it when it was announced and everybody knows it now as the trailers come out sans Stewart.
[quote]My boyfriend's sister worked on the crew of Snow White and the Huntsman and said not only was little Miz Stewart horrible to the "little people", but that she is and I quote, "terribly nasty and so, so wrong for this role". She did say that Robert visited the set a handful of times and seemed to be a nice, down to earth guy.
That makes it even harder to comprehend, why they spend so much time together.
Even if it's obvious they're not a couple, they have been seen together on numerous occasions.
You should think that even a bearding- arrangement has its limits.
I mean why would a "nice guy" like Rob put up with such an obnoxious person.
- Do you think Stewart's team is going to be stupid enough to let her go to Cannes, we're talking, photo-call, press conference, interviews with media other then E and Access, and don't forget the red carpet with all those steps. She can't handle basic promotion, so it seems suicidal to send her in a place, where her personality is going to bring her hostility from the press.
- hee, hee
- I absolutely cannot picture the uber dykey Kristen Stewart ever putting a cock in her mouth. Nope, that's never happened.
I also found Pattinson very unattractive in that trailer. He's so...pasty and doughy and that slicked down hair makes his face look all wonky. Blech.
- [quote]Do you think Stewart's team is going to be stupid enough to let her go to Cannes
They'll have to. No actress trying to establish her career is going to miss Cannes when their film is in competition. That said, the paparazzi there are very intense so she better not come with her usual attitude problems and whatever other issues she has dealing with people and acting like a professional adult. But she'll probably fuck it up anyway, the world will groan, and her fans will find her 'social anxiety' endearing since they are a bunch of malcontents and barely functional people themselves.
- [quote]hee, hee
Read 'em and weep, Tommy-Boy!
- [quote]and her fans will find her 'social anxiety' endearing
Don't they always? It doesn't matter how rude and obnoxious she is, her fans only want to see her as sweet and shy. I'll bet a lot of those fans know the truth but can't bring themselves to admit it. That would shatter the dream they have built for themselves over all these many years.
- The Cosmopolis trailer looks like it is trying too hard. And Robert is just the same as always. Monotone. Boring. One note.
- Somebody wrote this on another site regarding Pattinson's acting, R168. I thought it was spot on.
Oh goody... more mono-toned deliveries utterly devoid of life and/or energy
... nothing satisfies me more then acting whose whole range consists of monotone boredom and/or monotone outrage
oh wait.. that's a blueberry muffin, yeah, nothing satisfies me more then a blueberry muffin.
oh wait.. that's a blowjob, yeah, nothing satisfies me more then a blowjob.
oh wait.. maybe a blowjob WHILE eating a blueberry muffin? Mmm.. now I'm hungry..
- Lol. Thanks R169.
- Kristen Stewart is circling a role in Diablo Cody’s long-gestating film THANKS FOR PLAYING being produced under the Groundswell banner.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart is circling a role in Diablo Cody’s long-gestating film THANKS FOR PLAYING being produced under the Groundswell banner.
That rumor has been around since 2010. Who knows if it's true or not?
- This is from the same article. Does anyone have more info about this:
Stewart recently attached herself to star in “Cali,” a comedy from “30 Minutes or Less” scribe Michael Diliberti.
- I don't know anything about that, but I do have a really hard time imagining Stewart in a comedy.
- Loving the title of this thread by the way, how long do you think this showmance will last when the final installment of the movie comes out.??
- How long will the showmance last? Given the fact that over the past few months they haven't been able to muster up even a little bit of romantic looking behavior, I'd say the whole thing will disintegrate in less than a year after the last flick. They'll keep it together for awhile for the sake of appearance.
- (R161) yeah I thought that was weird too, but then I remembered he's supposedly friends with the guy who play prince charming.
- with the twihards this showmance can last years and years after the end of the saga...all they have to do is to be in the same place, even the same city is enough for the twihards to make up some romantic stories. They must be the most delusional persons on Earth I'm not sure they'll understand one day
- I think we're all in for a very interesting few months. Lots of promo - there will be numerous blurry pics showing plenty of nothing, along with video of even more nothing. The funny thing is the more they try to look and behave like the couple the Twihards believe they are, the more they convince the rest of us that they are nothing more than good friends. Thank goodness the showmance is ending soon - it looks like they're about to give up on it themselves.
Just wondering - where the hell is Rob? He's disappeared. There were date nights galore just a few short weeks ago and now, nothing. He was allegedly seen at a Starbucks in London a couple of days ago. Kristen's mother had a screening of her new film for the cast in LA and Kristen was there, but no Rob. Don't the Robstens find this strange? Is it possible to be that dense?
- A couple of things about these 'hot' date nights. They usually occur when one or both are promoting something, they almost always include friends, managers, agents, family, body guards and all the rest. And almost all of them seem to revolve around Rob's musicians friends' gigs-great promotion for their fledgling careers. And those concerts always attract the usual Robsten stalkerati so the next day twitter and gossip blogs blow up with all kinds of 'romantic' Robsten stories. These usually go on in spurts and than everybody disappears for a few weeks or months, only do it again. It's actually predictable at this point.
- I am watching part i of the breaking moon?
why does she walk down the aisle looking like she was going to vomit and nobody noticed?
- [quote]there will be numerous blurry pics showing plenty of nothing, along with video of even more nothing.
And yet the fans will predictably gush about how they are the best couple ever. And the gossip blogs will feed those same fans with stories of "onlookers" who witnessed loads of sweet PDA and hand holding while the two shared an intimate private corner in a room packed full of their friends and their friends' friends. God, I could write those stories with my eyes closed by now.
- [quote]And those concerts always attract the usual Robsten stalkerati so the next day twitter and gossip blogs blow up with all kinds of 'romantic' Robsten stories.
Robsten stalkerati. Damn, that's perfect.
But you're right. These romantic date nights (in which they are NEVER alone) do come in spurts. And it seems like this pattern has been going on for at least the last couple of years (or ever since I started reading these threads. Lol).
So now we're in a quiet period; that means in a few weeks there will be sightings galore. That will be about the time they go to Cannes, I guess.
But one thing's for sure--Rob can hide out when he wants to. So it's time for him to stop with the angry looks whenever he's caught on camera. First of all, he's such a bad actor that he can't pull off the anger with any success (instead of angry, he always just looks kind of like a 10 year old who's about ready to cry); and secondly, those pouty looks directed at the cameras he supposedly hates are quite simply getting old. Fast.
- To be fair, I do believe he really dislikes paparazzi. If he liked all the attention, he would be seen more often in public. Like the Kardashians e.g. Half of the candid photos of him were taken at Lax airport or on his way there or out of there.
- I think he half dislikes it/half uses it for his own promotion (just like most stars). But I think a lot of the angry glares and pouting because they've been 'caught' photographed are just for effect and look pretty childish at that.
And those stupid paddle board pictures were as obviously staged as Zac Efron changing his underwear on a hotel balcony.
- It's very odd that they've never been caught with anyone else though. Unless they're both celibate, they must be seeing other people assuming they're relationship is fake, but that never happens.
- Most actors don't get caught fucking around. Especially if they're fucking around with people in the industry. Everything is kept quiet.
- [quote]It's very odd that they've never been caught with anyone else
Not really. Although awhile back, Rob and Tom were so close that there was all kinds of speculation. And let's not forget about Kristen and Nikki.
But those situations changed. Pronto.
- If ur relay is fake there is one more reason to keep all in law key..my question is if rob family and Kristen family know eatchother why rob sister never went out with their sister in law and vice-versa...
- [quote]If ur relay is fake
[quote]Most actors don't get caught fucking around. Especially if they're fucking around with people in the industry. Everything is kept quiet.
And what about the paparazzi, what's in it for them?
I just can't believe that they are never around, is there some kind of code?
I mean, never a picture of Rob or Kristen leaving the house, walking the dog etc.
Makes you think......
- I wonder if they've made a deal with some of the pap agencies to make a few couplely nights out during certain times, the paps get their pictures and their money, so that they are left alone day to day to do whatever they want. Celebrities have a closer relationship to the paparazzi than many think (example: Angelina Jolie).
Also, Buzzfoto-which is affiliated with the paps, had a blind item about these two a few years ago and outed their relationship as one big fake (and that at least one of them was gay.) It was listed as solved and named Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
- Mean relationship...sorry my English is not that good
- [quote]I wonder if they've made a deal with some of the pap agencies to make a few couplely nights out during certain times, the paps get their pictures and their money
Well, that would make sense. But it's still peculiar that whenever they go out for one of their Adorable Romantic Dates Full of PDA!!! that their friends and sometimes even crew members are always there.
You'd think they'd be able to orchestrate something for the fans that would be just the two of them. Correction: just the two of them and the paps.
- A lot of their kissing photos are real.
- isn't kristen dating her assistant.? the blond woman who is always with her.?
- That's her publicist, Ruth Bernstein. I've always thought that woman pinged.
I think you are right R192, there has to be some kind of arrangement with the paparazzi. We only get to see what they want us to see.
All the more reason to detest their quasi tormented look, every time they are being followed by the paps.
- They both must be sleeping with various people in their inner circle or fellow actors who aren't going to run around telling people. One Direction were in town recently and the girls they got with could not wait to tell all. You'd think a few stories about Rob and the ladies would have hit the internet by now. It's also interesting that there aren't any male actors sniffing around Kristen.
- I've always thought that if Rob was hooking up with random girls they would be DYING to talk abut it, and at least one would have already done so by now. I think both he and Kristen are gay, but if only one of them is supposedly gay then I would have to say it's Kristen. There's just no way that girl is straight, but I can buy the idea that Rob is bi (no way is he straight either though).
- If he were either straight or bi, I would assume he would have been hooking up with girls, but even around 2008-2009 (pre-Robsten) he was linked with exactly NOBODY other than good pal Tom Sturridge. Of course I've also heard that Ryan Gosling gets around and you don't hear much about that either and he's considerably hotter and more in demand than Pattinson, so who knows?
I've always thought Rob was completely asexual and totally not into sex at all. He has no sexual energy, can't seem to even simulate a sex scene properly and seems awkward in general when having to engage in any kind of tactile affection.
[quote]It's also interesting that there aren't any male actors sniffing around Kristen.
Because she's gay.
- There was a Ryan Gosling thread and there were a bunch of people on it with stories of his hook ups. I have yet to hear any stories/rumours about Rob picking up girls.
- To be fair there aren't any rumors about Rob hooking up with boys either. It's very frustrating that there's no credible gossip about this, and it only makes that whole relationship with kristen even weirder.
- That's true, R202. I guess I was more thinking about stuff that actually hit the media.
Since there's literally been nothing, even before this whole Robsten thing started (and as the star of Twilight he would have been able to be getting copious amounts of pussy since filming began in 2008)...well that's VERY strange.
he's been very careful and only hooked up with industry people or people in his inner circle
he's really with Tom/he's gay
- It's quite the coincidence that Rob started looking like shit around the time Tom and Sienna made the announcement about the baby.
- Maybe Tom got tired of being the secret boyfriend and dumped Rob for Sienna Miller.
- I know it's a cliche but maybe he's the type of a guy that doesn't like to sleep around unless he's in a serious relationship. I know plenty of men that have been single for a long time because they haven't met the right person but they're really not the types to sleep around with random girls.
Let's assume the whole Robsten thing is a show. This would make it really hard for him to find somebody. On the top of it he's famous, which means he attracts lots of crazy fans. It has to be hard to know who's real. All the screaming and ass kissing has to be confusing.
This is the guy who once stiched the broken zipper to his black pants with a white thread and went out like this to an award show. He always throws his stuff to dirty duffel bags only to take everything out at the check-ins instead of buying some proper suitcases. He talks about things like his dandruff, nits or toe nails. Does he sound like somebody who would chase after girls? He has the word NERD written all over him. I can see him chasing the trolls during a WOW session with his guild, not girls.
- Forgive me for saying so, R297, but you sound like a fan. Perhaps even a big fan. You think of him as straight, humble, awkward, non-Hollywood (he uses dirty duffel bags!), and, probably most important, a guy who is still saving himself for the perfect girl.
Sounds too good to be true.
- That's supposed to be R207 not R297.
R208, Who Can't Count
- I find that scenario very hard to believe, R207.
I agree with, R208. Hollywood is a bunch of smoke and mirrors. We don't know what these people are like behind closed doors.
If Rob is really a straight guy turning down sex with literally hundreds of girls because he's awkward and shy, well, it's not impossible, but very very unlikely.
- I caught bits and pieces of Water for Elephants on cable tonight. My god, Pattinson really is as mumbly, monotone, and dead eyed as all the critics said he was. Every line was this breathy, lifeless whisper. Does he think that makes him seem deep? No intelligence behind the eyes at all. He looked like he was doing everything just to remember his lines and keep up with Reese and Christoph Waltz. Embarrassing.
- A little confusing. I remembered seeing this video a long time ago of him arriving at the golden globes next to a young blonde who hid when the camera was on her. Those few seconds of video footage were curiously removed from the internet when robsten fans got upset. So then I though AHA! so he's with a girl!!! Especially since Ted at that time posted a pic of him and Andrew Garfield and the girl was cut out of the pic. She was written off as a member of their crew. Fans found a picture of him with an older blonde and claimed this was the girl, but nope. She was dressed to match his navy suit, no one else that came with him did that. If that had been Kristen the robstenites would've screamed (since matching outfits equals love), but instead they denied her.
But then not long after that I read a tweet from some guy who cat called him and 'succeeded'. So I thought then AHA! he likes guys!
And now I'm just..... confused...
- If he showed up with a girl to the Golden Globes there must be pics somewhere. And what is this about some hook up with a guy?
- Kristen with her girlfriend at coachella.
- So she goes to Coachella with her publicist?
Maybe she's hiding in plain sight.
Of course the cap is worn for the Robstens to gush over. That stuff is all game playing. Don't they wonder why her boyfriend didn't come with her?
- Oh and Kristen looks like complete trailer trash. Gross.
- I've seen trailer trash look cleaner. And what is with that hair?! It's matted, like a dog that doesn't get brushed.
- Her fans just think she looks 'real' and 'casual'. She's not some fashionista there to parade around and get her picture taken. She's there for the MUSIC, man!
- Well Kristen isn't one to where fancy cloths. I remember seeing pics of her and Rob at Tom's cousin's wedding, she wore very casual cloths, they both did. It was a garden like wedding but still...she could have put a little effort.
- No, that's beyond just not wearing fancy clothes. She looks like dogshit. The clothes look nasty and trashy and ugly and her hair is MATTED like she hasn't bathed or washed her hair in a month. She looks like she just left the trailer to begin her shift driving an 18 rig truck. I bet she smells.
Is she depressed? I swear I don't know one person who would leave the house looking like that.
Her publicist looks better, cleaner and thinner than she does.
- How can anyone think she's straight? I don't get it. also, I wonder if she brought her publicist because she didn't want to add to the lesbian rumors by bringing her girlfriend Scout or if she really has no friends and had no one else to go with.
- She really does look like a train wreck. Just because you're "real", "authentic", and "not into the Hollywood scene" doesn't mean that you can't wash your ass before leaving the house.
This idea that you can't be "real" unless you look like you smell of cigarettes, sweat, and old beer is so juvenile. The people making this argument are the same ones who get face tattoos and then wonder why they aren't hired as the vice president of a Fortune 500 company right out of school because in their stunted minds they shouldn't be judged on their looks. Get a grip, grow up, and move out of mommy's basement.
- "This idea that you can't be "real" unless you look like you smell of cigarettes, sweat, and old beer is so juvenile."
This. They look like tools, not "real". And this argument is made all the more invalid when she steps out on red carpets in skirts that graze her crotch and 4 inch heels, while she admitted to Googling herself later to see how she looked. Not to mention all this started when she started getting close to Rob.
- [quote]also, I wonder if she brought her publicist because she didn't want to add to the lesbian rumors by bringing her girlfriend Scout or if she really has no friends and had no one else to go with.
Apparently Suzie (of Instagram fame) tweeted that she was there and I think there were reports that Kristen's assistant and brother were there as well. So I guess she was with a group. It still seems like she has an unusually close relationship with her publicist.
Nikki Reed was also there (separately) with her husband. Robstens are upset that JustJared's headline made it seem like the two were there together. They really really hate Nikki!
And yes, Kristen looks gayer than ever. Hiding in plain sight.
- "Apparently Suzie (of Instagram fame) tweeted that she was there and I think there were reports that Kristen's assistant and brother were there as well. So I guess she was with a group. It still seems like she has an unusually close relationship with her publicist.
Nikki Reed was also there (separately) with her husband. Robstens are upset that JustJared's headline made it seem like the two were there together. They really really hate Nikki!
And yes, Kristen looks gayer than ever. Hiding in plain sight."
AH dear old Suzie. The girl who clearly knows nothing about her friend if she is constantly invading her privacy that the way she is. LOLOL. Who brings their publicist and their assistant/wannabe bodyguard to a music festival? Either this was meant to be some kind of PR stunt or she really thinks she's that big of a deal that people would approach her.
Yeah, Nikki looked flawless. The Robstens were DEFINITELY not happy about people putting the two and two together in their reports. They're still bitter Nikki actually made something of herself and has 4 non-Twi movies lined up when she SWatH is all she has. Too bad, so sad.
- Who is this Suzie chick?
- I thought Rob was really into music.
So why didn't he go?
- There was some sightings about him doing a photoshoot on Friday, and he probably had the interview yesterday. So my guess is that he was just working in LA.
- "There was some sightings about him doing a photoshoot on Friday, and he probably had the interview yesterday. So my guess is that he was just working in LA."
lol the interviews are done on the same day though
- Photoshoots and interviews tend to take place weeks if not months apart.
Already the Robsten fans are freaking out because they haven't been seen together in 2 weeks.
- HA, this. Any excuse to explain why he wasn't there. So desperate.
- Does he ever show up at Coachella?
- [quote]That’s not Rob’s hat. It looks like it, but Robs has two holes in the top. She wore Rob’s Baltimore hat to the Katy Perry video but this is not the one. This is a newer one because you can see where the sticker came off the rim of the hat and does note have the holes. I am worried about the two of them because they have not been seen together in over two weeks. I hope all is well for them. I really like them together. I guess only time will tell.
Jesus. What kind of people have the time to notice the number of holes in a hat and then compare it to another one?
- [quote]My god, Pattinson really is as mumbly, monotone, and dead eyed as all the critics said he was. Every line was this breathy, lifeless whisper.
Exactly, R211. I was tired of him after the first ten minutes. It was all I could do to force myself to stay in the cinema seat. And I only did that because I was with friends and family. An awful, awful performance.
- lol Rob was apparently there. He snuck in at night to see Radiohead (too ashamed to be seen with his beard, eh?) A journalist spotted them "holding hands" and apparently they were talking about Nikki Reed. Pathetic. He should have taken one of his Britpack boyfriends, maybe he would be too distracted to talk about his old "flame".
- [quote]A journalist spotted them "holding hands"
Are you sure that journalist wasn't an imaginative fan? And if it's true (big if) surely that journalist snapped some pictures.
- Nope, no camera work around Robsten. They create a weird electric field that renders all cameras ineffective.
Everyone keeps tweeting that Kristen Stewart is at Coachella w/o Pattinson. Guys, they were holding hands. I know my homeless looking Brits
Hit #Coachella celeb spotting jackpot. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart next to us at Radiohead. Talking about "Nikki" (doubt it's Reed!)
A fan also saw them and posted it to a forum. It's believable but hahahahah that he crept around in the dark like some kind of predator. Also, this journalist tweeted this earlier today, yet she tweeted during the festival for some of the other sets. Fishy fishy fishy.
- Doesn't seem particularly believable or credible.
[quote]I was tired of him after the first ten minutes. It was all I could do to force myself to stay in the cinema seat. And I only did that because I was with friends and family. An awful, awful performance.
He's one-note and boring.
- [quote]Kristen with her girlfriend at coachella.
They both seriously ping.
- A fan said the same in a pretty locked up forum and then this woman confirmed it with the same details. It could be that the fan contacted the journalist and told her but that seems like a stretch. It is definitely suspect that she tweeted about it the day after the festival when she has been tweeting during it, so it's not like she was busy.
- I'm assuming if Pattinson were there and holding hands with Stewart, there would be numerous tweets about it from all kinds of people in attendance.
It seems suspect that it's only one fan and one tweet hours later.
But than again I don't believe any of these tweets that always describe how romantic and touchy they are. They all sound the same so that I can write them myself and nobody ever takes a picture. It's an outdoor fest, how hard would it to take a picture?
And all of this happening after fans start freaking out because Pattinson and Stewart haven't made a contractually required appearance together in a few weeks.
- The details were hardly the same. The journalist said it was too dark for a pic, but that Kristen had on a black tank top and dark red lipstick. No mention of her gray tank top or hat. The only time she wears lipstick is on a red carpet. It's false. I wonder how many hits her website has had since she tweeted her sighting.
- She just added those details. AWKWARD that she posts that after pictures have been released, with Kristen wearing something totally different. LOL FAIL.
- I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but I wonder if that fan sent that sighting in and that woman just C/Ped it for the hits.
- 236 Jenn McDonnell, the journalist who spotted them, interviewed Rob back in 2008 for Dosa.ca so she's not a twihard/robsten shipper from the fandom but whether she really saw them or not, I don't know.
And bamagirl14 is a well known prsten/nonsten. I have no idea if he's really there or not. It does seem strange one journalist and a nonsten saw them but if he is/was, there might be pics eventually. Who knows.
- , I agree because I thought that two similar accounts meant that he was definitely there but that journalist's account is totally wrong. And it's weird about that nonsten account bc she tweeted about it after the pictures of Kristen there came out, didn't she? And what nonsten wouldn't take a picture when they constantly mock robsteners for not having a picture around when these things happen?
- I will die if Rob was there with another girl
- Too dark for pics? Isn't that what flash is for?
- Actually, what the journalist tweeted does make her sound like a fan. A big fan.
- Well another sighting just reported. This time the girl tweeted that they walked right by her holding hands and that it was last night. She must have forgotten to tweet it last night because she was too busy tweeting everything else she did at coachella. Bunch of morons. And I thought I was going to have a boring Sunday. Thank goodness for the twilight fans and their mindless entertainment!
- , this sounds just like the sighting made by bamagirl or whatever, are you talking about the same person?
- No r251. This is a new one. Everyone waited until today to tweet their sighting.
- Surprise surprise, they all have the same basic story with varying details. And all of them came out after Kristen pictures came out. Okay.
- [quote]Jenn McDonnell, the journalist who spotted them, interviewed Rob back in 2008 for Dosa.ca so she's not a twihard/robsten shipper from the fandom
Why not? Journalists can be just as crazy and obsessed as anyone else. And why, out of all the celebrities that were there, including band members, would she just so happen to choose to report seeing Rob and Kristen holding hands?
- Drawing an end to what was quite the weekend, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted trekking through the crowds at the 2012 Coachella Valeey Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California on Sunday night (April 22).
Joined by a few friends, the "Breaking Dawn" co-stars were side-by-side at the Empire Polo Club venue, but quickly split apart from one another upon a paparazzo's arrival.
As for Coachellla's second weekend closing lineup, Rob and Kristen were treated to performances by acts including Florence + the Machine, The Hives, At The Drive-In and a night-capping effort by Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg.
Having been situated at the annual outdoor celebration for the past few days, Pattinson and Stewart reportedly had quite the romantic moment on Saturday night.
Of the scene, a source told Celebuzz, ”They were kissing and holding hands during Radiohead, swaying and singing along to parts [of the songs.].”
- Walking 10 feet away from each other at all times. Again. Looking miserable. Again. Because it's all about the 'privacy' and 'not selling the relationship'.
Real couples, even the most private ones, don't act like they can't stand each other, have to always been surrounded by a group and walk 5 people apart. Haven't they been 'together' for 3 years? Yeah, at this stage it just seems forced and awkward.
- Stew today
- That picture pretty much says all you need to know about this bearding arrangement.
- Exactly R258
- The sighting from Saturday sounds like they were describing one of Kristen's friends. Blue shirt and cargo shorts.
It is interesting that a day after the faux sighting, Rob does indeed show up (looking miserable).
[quote]"Saw Kristen Stewart and RPatz holding hands. Walked right by me! That was last night. So coooool! Not even a Twilight fan. lol. (About Rob)Slightly beardy! It was dark and he went by fast but I think blue tee and shorts? Don't quote me! haha. (She saw them) coming out of VIP at Coachella!!! I actually think they bumped me on way past. haha So weird. :DThey looked in a hurry and trying to hide but they looked happy for sure.
- , I agree that on Saturday, not one credible source even spotted him walking around ANYWHERE and here we see that a pap spotted them at the same time of night and caught them. Kristen probaby told Rob she was papped and Rob saw an opportunity. He was probaby naked Skyping with Tom and crying into his cheeseburger that Tom isn't his anymore.
- The Coachella photos show that KS has really unattractive legs. Sometimes her legs look skinny but undefined and other times it looks like she's got some tree trunks.
- Kristen looks way more involved and interested in hanging around with her girlfriends.
Robstens all scream that this behavior is for privacy but they'd donate an organ to get some real PDA couple shots if such existed. But since they don't, they comfort themselves with the notion that their Beloved Couple are just so non-Hollywood and non-famewhores they have to walk 10 feet apart to protect the Scared Love from the paparazzi. Yes, that must be it.
Meanwhile, Twilight is winding down, the hype isn't there and yet they still seem awkward and cold towards each other and put on this ridiculous front that they are a couple but they aren't a couple, but they are!
Back in 2005 Angelina and Brad had way more pressure and scrutiny but they slowly confirmed their relationship, and controlled the story from there and went on with life.
This whole thing is just a showmance, an orchestrated "are they/aren't they" taken to the nth degree.
A real, legit couple, after 3 years!! would have stopped the pretense long ago. Wouldn't you want to just act normally in public with your SO? Lots of celebrities went to Coachella without the entourage, the PR person, the assistants and on and on. Group dates, miserable expressions, no chemistry, no pictures of (alleged PDA) after YEARS of this nonsense. Just two miserable people, Kristen's gayness you can see from space and a way to court attention without looking like a famewhore in the process.
- Exactly what [R263] said. How are we meant to believe they're shy around paps and want to retain their privacy when they're at COACHELLA? Kristen got papped just the day before so if they wanted to stay under the radar, they could have figured out a way to do so. And are we meant to believe this is the same couple that we saw gallivanting about Paris, with Kristen toting Rob around like her bitch? They had no problem walking side by side in front of paps AT AN AIRPORT, but they're bothered by a few paps at an outdoor music festival, at night? They did their "they aren't" game when rumors started flying and then "opened up" when people lost interest. Now it seems like they're back to "denying but really confirming". They may be fucking but a couple doesn't use their relationship to make money like this if they're serious about each other. They both need to own up to the fact that they're disgusted with each other and prefer the other sex and they'd be much happier.
- Bravo r263, Bravo. What a charade.
- I want your honest opinions; do y'all think they're fucking? They definitely did in 2009 but it doesn't seem like it all now. I'm pretty sure she's crashing at his Los Feliz home and it's kind of weird if they AREN'T fucking.
- They're probably fucking. They're never seen with anyone else of the opposite sex, so unless they are both gay they must be. Friends with benefits people. After November, they can get on with their lives and smile again.
Saddle up tho- reshoots in Vancouver next week so plenty more pics of a absolute misery to look forward to. Maybe they'll feel like stretching those acting muscles in prep and at least pretend to be in epic love. The Twihards are waiting!!
- I'm sure it's easy or Rob, seeing as Kristen is basically a guy.
- Kristen is always with her pubicist, even at Coachella and they looked cozy on the red carpet at the MTV awards 2 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they dated. Also she's pretty much all the time surrounded by her lez/bi girlfriends.
- [quote]They're probably fucking. They're never seen with anyone else of the opposite sex, so unless they are both gay they must be. Friends with benefits people. After November, they can get on with their lives and smile again.
That makes no sense. If they are fucking, why would they be miserable? Is somebody forcing their genitals to rub together? The whole point of bearding is pretending you are together, being seen together and making it look like you're dating/in some kind of highly involved romance to increase visibility, good PR, and movie promotion. Beyond the fact that Kristen is a baby gay, they absolutely do not look like a couple of people who are at all interested in fucking each other.
If I were to buy that they hooked up many years ago (which I don't know that I do, but for these purposes lets say they did) it certainly doesn't look like they currently are friends with benefits, boyfriend/girlfriend, anything beyond platonic friends. But they've created this whole Robsten machine that is 100% tied to Twilight and it's marketing strategy, not to mention their own images. They are stuck in a holding pattern. They can't stop being seen together and making appearances now. What would that do to the promotion of Breaking Dawn Part 2? Can you imagine the negative feedback, the tabloid headlines and the fan outcry if these two 'broke up' and stopped making appearances together or giving up the pretense of a relationship NOW? To not be seen together from here til November, when the movie premiered? It would be a shitshow.
I don't believe these two have any more of a legitimate relationship than I did Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson or Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
- [quote]Kristen is always with her pubicist, even at Coachella and they looked cozy on the red carpet at the MTV awards 2 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they dated. Also she's pretty much all the time surrounded by her lez/bi girlfriends.
Hiding in plain sight.
[quote]How are we meant to believe they're shy around paps and want to retain their privacy when they're at COACHELLA? Kristen got papped just the day before so if they wanted to stay under the radar, they could have figured out a way to do so.
Exactly. You don't go to Coachella if you don't want your picture taken. It's turned into a total paparazzi attraction the past few years. If you go, you are seen, that's just the way it goes. So to pretend they were so bent out of shape and bothered is beyond ridiculous. It's just for affect, frankly, and to continue this endless "are they/aren't they" sham.
- Is the romantic vibe we are always assured is happening behind closed doors?
- R272, they might as well be strangers
- I would buy the lack of affection bit if they wanted to keep eyes off of them/weren't into PDA. But from leaked private pics, there's no affection either. Those wedding pics that were leaked... are you telling me that a couple of 2 years is not inspired to get cozy while one of their close friends is getting married? I don't think so.
- [quote]I was tired of him after the first ten minutes. It was all I could do to force myself to stay in the cinema seat. And I only did that because I was with friends and family. An awful, awful performance.
He's an absolutely atrocious actor. He was so wooden in Water for Elephants I almost felt embarrassed for him. Maybe that's why they never act like a real couple. They absolutely could not pull it off. They are horrible actors.
- Kristen always seems to have her arms around herself whenever she's with him. That or she's clinging onto him.
- [quote]A real, legit couple!!! after three years after three years would have stopped the pretense long ago.
Exactly R263. That's the crux of this whole ridiculous. game. No doubt they are platonic friends who like hanging out together.
But any normal couple (even celebrity couples) with romantic affection would cuddle, hug, walk arm and arm--all those things. With or without the cameras. It goes with the territory, and they know it.
- God. I misquoted R263 up there. Totally my fault.
- This is what I would consider normal couple behavior.
- Some more pictures
- One more
- What do you expect them to do? Rip each other's clothes off and fuck on the spot? Not saying they are/arn't a real couple though.
- Oh stop with that disingenuous nonsense, R283. Nobody says they need to start fucking on the lawn of Coachella as Florence + the Machine play on.
But they absolutely never, ever behave like a couple. They seem awkward, closed off, bored with each other. It's a showmance, but a bland one. The only interest is that there is such a disconnect between what we are TOLD they are (a madly in love couple) and what their fans think they are (the Epic Love of our Time) and what we see-which is a very gay girl and her maybe gay, platonic friend, carrying out a sham of a relationship for the sake of their stupid franchise, their closeted sexuality and their own dopey careers.
- Good Lord are they even touching?
- Sure doesn't look like they're touching now. Or ever have in the past.
- Kristen recently had another abortion and still is still holding a bit of the belly fat in these pics.
- (R287) Sure that's why she dresses like Miley Cyrus, and flaunted her twelve years old boy shaped body for the last two day.
- I could understand the lack of PDA even for a couple but to look that bored everytime they are together ! unless they rly didn't like the show... 2 persons in love do not look that bored it's just impossible ! 2 persons in love, no matter what they are doing, are happy to be together (even if they are not touching etc.), they look at each other to share the moment, whatever. These two can't look more miserable !
- Everyone around them in those pics of the concert last night have the same "miserable" look on their faces. It isn't the look of misery, it's the look of paying attention to the concert in front of you.
- That blogger/ journalist that tweeted the first sighting on Friday night ( that there are still no pics ofeasy pears to be loving all the attention. She was even mentioned in the Daily Mail! I don't believe a word of it.
- I'm not so sure they look miserable, but they sure don't look like the Couple of the Century.
There's simply no romantic spark there. What we see are two friends hanging out at a concert.
- Actually Katy Perry is behind them with her new boyfriend and they seemed chilled out and content.
However, we've seen Kristen and Rob together and they ALWAYS look bored, whether 'concentrating' on music or not.
- They look as bored and disengaged as Joe Jonas and his latest beard or Hayden Christensen and 'girlfriend' Rachel Bilson.
The closet is a boring place.
- White trash! Kristen Stewart rocks the biker chick vibe in denim cutoffs and baseball cap while Robert Pattinson looks 'homeless'
Camera shy Kristen Stewart is so bashful, she probably won't even bother with a photographer on her wedding day.
- The point is, R390, that after three years of Hot and Heavy Epic Love (according to the fans) there should be gobs and gobs of photos and videos that show more than just good friendship--especially now. There's no logical reason for them to hide it anymore. No reason at all.
- There really isn't any reason to hide it. Twilight hype has cooled considerably, the tabloids write their fluff pieces anyway, so no change there, their fans are crazy no matter what they do, in fact I think the lack of 'proof' has only made them crazier over the years.
But I don't think they want to touch because they aren't a real couple and they can get away with the whole bearding thing without having to try to pull off awkward PDA both probably can't act out well anyway (and they still gets loads of attention by acting coy). You also have to wonder if one or both wants to come out down the line they don't have to admit to any fakey bearding relationships like Ricky Martin had to own up to. Once Twilight is over they can quietly disengage without having to issue a statement about a relationship they never confirmed having.
But lately they have looked even more bored and miserable than usual. They are just simply bored with each other.
- [quote]And they still get loads of attention by acting coy.
Well, that's just it. Why change it if it works?
- R287 - her belly is flatter than it was in the Renegades days. She lost considerable weight for the last Twilight movies, and now she's regained some of that. I doubt she has had an abortion.
- To be honest, her legs do look like tree trunks. White flabby tree trunks.
- Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have been together for SIX years (their ~honeymoon PDA should have phased out by now) but they're always affectionate and all over each other. And Kristen was NEVER shy about PDA with Mike Angarano. She's the clingy PDA type and yet the most they do is hold hands.
- She's actually gained a good amount of weight since BD promo finished. She's skinny fat and her weight fluctuates so much.
- That journalist is a total liar. She was live tweeting throughout all of Coachella, but she waits until the day after to tweet about them, who she is milking? I don't think so. Also, she was allegedly standing next to them but got the color of Kristen's shirt wrong AND claimed she was wearing lipstick? Not to mention she seems to be coming up with new details by the hour... someone told me that a bunch of Robsteners screen capped the nonsten encounter on the forum and it circulated so I wouldn't be surprised if that loser saw it and decided to post an "encounter" of her own.
- True, R302, but she is still thinner than she was a couple years ago. She was chunky in 2009-10.
- Well I'm sure Rob introduced her to coke and we know LA isn't short of it...
- Kristen late 2009
- Wow. Puffy and pudgy in that photo. And those suspenders aren't doing her any favors, either.
- She looks particularly gay in that one. Rob and Kristen definitely use coke as a weight loss method and that's why their weight fluctuates so much. And just think about all of those munchies...
- Now I know the meaning of Baby Dyke. The photo at R306 says it all.
- 308= you know this how exactly?
- lol Kristen fans are saying she looks "stunning" and "hot" in the Coachella pictures. I don't even think anyone on death row would find this attractive.
- R311 - actually I think she looks pretty good. She's been at a music festival, so you would not expect her hair to be recently washed etc.
- Her outfits from both days looks atrocious and do no favors for her weird body type.
- @312, it's not like KS is camping out, I'm pretty sure she has a place to wash her hair yet she choses not to. She's kind of gross that way.
- Her legs are doughy and toneless.
- And I love how people are saying "it's a music festival, she's allowed to look like crap". Um, except this is how she looks ALL the time. This is not a look she reserved for 100 degree weather while famewhoring in Indio, CA.
- That's why the fans are called delusional. It doesn't matter how bad Rob (think Unibomber beard) and Kristen (think exposed jelly belly) look, their fans will gush about how 'hot' they look.
- Kristen Stewart isn't pretty, she isn't ugly, she's PLAIN. Boring, bland, beige. Totally average in face and body. The real problem with her is that she has a waft of white trash about her, even when she's made up, so it makes her look rough and rat like (similar to Avril Lavigne). She's not an attractive girl and her dick like personality doesn't really help matters either.
- Kristen is a terror without makeup but with it, she looks the decent amount of attractive.
- I wonder if kristen and katy have ever had some fun together.??
Being associated with Twilight may be their best bet. Unless they can get some serious attention for their work as actors apart from that. Not just the baited breath of deranged relationship fanatics.
OTHER people's relationships at THAT!
It sucks that their fan base is smelly. Despite that the "relationship" may be their best bet to keep interest afloat.
Bottom line. It's a really bad sign that Theron is highlighted in the promos, considering the film's title. And there is always new talent coming down the pike. They need to take off with major critical praise and BO results attributable to them soon.
It doesn't matter as much how they look on their spare time, it's the fact that right now they generate a lot more buzz as a couple than they do as actors. Which is the death knell if they want careers longevity.
- The funniest part to me, is that for how completely miserable she seems in the photos with Rob, she looks giddy, starry-eyed and like the sun is shining whenever she's pictured with her female friends.
She rarely smiles around Rob, but is almost always smiling in front of other girls. But whatever helps the Robstens sleep at night. I personally think they're projecting how miserable they are in their own lives with their own boyfriends (b/c he's not Rob), when they try to reconcile why she's so miserable around Pattinson.
I think they think this is how regular couples act.
- R323 proves the point. It's why the 2 actor's professional life could be in deep shit altho financially I'm sure they are set for life. These assholes are more concerned about whether or not other posters think they are a couple.
With squabbles like that these must be the chicks that go to the bathroom in groups.
Whomever provided the picture of Kristen and Lautner.... yeah she looks like she's fucked a few girls in her time (rumored she still does).
- Ruth is frighteningly good at her job so we'll never learn the truth about Kristen as long as she's employed.
- Are there any rumors that Kristen is fucking girls? I haven't heard any.
- There was that rumor about KS and Nikki Reed.
- I caught about 20 minutes of that awful movie Remember Me last night and I have to say that RP had much more on screen chemistry with the female lead in that movie than he has with KS, ever.
- Lots of rumors about Stewart and Nikki Reed. Rumors that Stewart had a big lezzie crush on Dakota Fanning-lots of lustful looks and that Runaways commentary, which was laced with sexual longing (from Stewart's side anyway). Listening to that commentary-you just know this girl is GAY. Lots of bi/lesbian girlfriends, even her publicist pings! I've also heard rumors of girl on girl stuff from when she did Into the Wild.
[quote]Being associated with Twilight may be their best bet. Unless they can get some serious attention for their work as actors apart from that. Not just the baited breath of deranged relationship fanatics.
Too true. Even the announcement that their movies will be going to Cannes was all about the 'Twilight couple'. Right now, in the public mind, that's all they are. As for their acting-well it doesn't look they are ever going to be great actors. Probably not even good ones. Pattinson is just as flat and blank in the Cosmopolis trailer as ever and Kristen wasn't even given lines in the On the Road trailer OR SWATH trailer! Considering the hype and level of attention, these actors should be booked for the next 2 years. Look at Jennifer Lawrence. Lionsgate is actually buying projects FOR her to star in, that's how much they believe in her. There's nothing comparable for the Twilight stars.
Unless Kristen and Robert manage to give a really critically acclaimed performance in a major prestige picture and show they have major range (like Charlize Theron in Monster)- and this doubtful-they'll both be done career-wise sooner rather than later. People are SICK of them. Sick of Twilight. Nobody thinks they can act. They aren't particularly likable (although Kristen more so) and have no onscreen charisma. They're just teen idols who will fade away.
- What is so irritating about the two of them is how they are throwing away such a great opportunity. They don't try at all. At first, their caviler attitude was refreshing but enough time has past to where now it is arrogant, lazy and self-indulgent. Taylor Lautner, although he equally cannot act, at least tries. He appears professional and probably will hire an acting coach, if he hasn't already. These two seem to think they are above it. That acting is easy. Good actors work years on their craft. They become the person they are portraying. They find ways to disappear. They respect the job they are paid to do and don't just read lines and then party and get swag for it. It is the lack of respect for the screenwriters that wrote the story and the audience that wants to see it that would prevent me from ever hiring them, if I were in that position.
- Without serious intervention, KS will never be able to overcome her personal tics. The playing with her hair, lip biting, stammering, blinking, etc. are so distracting that no one watching her can ever forget that she's KS. Signs of a very bad actor indeed.
- Rob looks much happier posing with this pretty fan at Coachella than he ever does with Kristen.
- R331, I can't even picture her playing an adult role. She looks like a 12 year old boy and acts like a disaffected child.
It doesn't say much that they're hanging out with Katy Perry. I've heard she's a grade A cunt.
- "Pattinson is just as flat and blank in the Cosmopolis trailer as ever"
I don't agree but if that is the case I think it works considering his character practically feels nothing as a person. He's dead inside and is almost sociopathic and even suicidal because of it in the end which is why he does all these things, like asks to get stunned with stun gun, has lots of sex with women, kills his body guard which leads to his demise in the end....just to feel something.
I haven't read the book but this is what I've read from a lot reviewers analyzing the book and Eric Packer.
- Cronenberg hyped Keira Knightley to death in A Dangerous Method and she was AWFUL.
[quote]He's dead inside and is almost sociopathic and even suicidal because of it in the end which is why he does all these things, like asks to get stunned with stun gun, has lots of sex with women, kills his body guard which leads to his demise in the end.
There is a skill in acting blank but still giving your character an inner life and motivation and just BEING blank, empty and lifeless. I saw nothing different in that trailer than Pattinson has done in any of his other movies. It doesn't say much that he can do anything else.
But I kind of think Cronenberg cast Pattinson for a reason and it wasn't because he's some great thespian. He COULD have gotten a really good actor for the role. But he got Pattinson, a wooden actor to play an detached and blank role because he can be so empty (like January Jones' emptiness informs Betty Drapper on Mad Men) but also to annoy people and add an extra layer of symbolism. By casting Pattinson it lets him take a big franchise actor, a golden boy and romantic icon and destroy him. Take the pretty teen idol and turn him into a shallow, nasty, violent, amoral, drug-abusing asshole. Seems to parallel the movie quite well.
Of course I still won't be seeing it, unless it pops up on cable one day. I've tried to sit through Remember Me and Water for Elephants. I can't take any more dead line readings, flared nostrils and constipated looks.
- Someone really is into Photoshop.
- [quote]Unless Kristen and Robert manage to give a really critically acclaimed performance in a major prestige picture and show they have major range (like Charlize Theron in Monster)- and this doubtful-they'll both be done career-wise sooner rather than later. People are SICK of them. Sick of Twilight. Nobody thinks they can act[/quote]I think they still have some time but I agree they need to get away from their "relationship" fame insanity and really wow the greater audience. But it's tricky. The same thing that's holding some people's interest and getting them roles is turning other people off.
Theron not only wowed in Monster but she also did an HBO movie (wasn't that great) and was amazing playing this '60s Scandinavian actress who was a sex symbol. That's versatility!
I hope the quote coding here works like they do on most sites.
- [quote]Without serious intervention, KS will never be able to overcome her personal tics. The playing with her hair, lip biting, stammering, blinking, etc. are so distracting that no one watching her can ever forget that she's KS. Signs of a very bad actor indeed.[/quote]
She also has poor posture. American screen actors often aren't trained properly in movement and voice. And there is such a massive divide between stage actors in the U.S. who have gone through the rigors of training, and screen actors, that often the better actors don't stand a chance.
I think she is very pretty, I just think she needs more polish. But there has to be a lot of pressure. So much of fame now is centered around people's personal lives. Also it's not just making the film and working on the role. There's the exhaustive promotional tours and interviews.
It's easy to see how craft can slip as a priority, even if your training is incomplete.
- I think she's too lazy to take acting classes and thinks she doesn't need them. "Acting is like breathing" to her. I think she has a lot of hubris and as a child star she's had her ass catered to and kissed her entire life. She thinks all the tics and blankness is part of her "craft". It makes her "deep". A lot of smart actors would realize they need practice, training, and a drive to get better. She's WAY out of her league when it comes to other actresses her age. She should be really worried because these actresses are going to be taking all the good roles. They already are.
What annoys me about Stewart is that she's so smug and taken with herself. Instead of taking lessons, taking speech classes, working on her presentation skills, she just slouches and whines that the world doesn't understand her. She's a brat and an ingrate and her fall will be very delicious. I have a feeling going to miss all the attention she gets now when she's a Twilight hasbeen.
- R240, the way she speaks about her teachers basically confirms the whole "she thinks highly of herself" argument. And I guess she has to convince herself she's better than everyone else to explain why she's such a hypocrite, posing in underwear for Men's magazines, like she swore she would never do and basically becoming tabloid fodder and a movie star rather than a legitimate actor.
- I think she's too lazy to take acting classes and thinks she doesn't need them. "Acting is like breathing" to her. I think she has a lot of hubris and as a child star she's had her ass catered to and kissed her entire life. She thinks all the tics and blankness is part of her "craft". It makes her "deep". A lot of smart actors would realize they need practice, training, and a drive to get better. She's WAY out of her league when it comes to other actresses her age. She should be really worried because these actresses are going to be taking all the good roles. They already are.
I agree with the above quote. KS isn't getting the great roles. Those are going to Jennifer Lawrence, Carey Mulligan, etc. She comes across as above it all and that is putting her behind the other actresses that are actually serious about acting. No matter what you do, whether its acting or being a waiter, if you're not improving you're falling behind.
It's too early to tell. For a while she can still ride off her Twilight fame. But I think if she's smart she'll follow Jody Foster's example who, at Kristen's age, made sure she had what it took to tackle different kinds of roles. And had the sense to know what areas she needed to work on. And Jody did some edgy work in Taxi Driver but was fluid enough to play the naive innocent in Nell.
- Kristen's performance in SWatH looks worse than her Bella Swan. And that says a lot.
- I don't think she has one thing in common with Jodie Foster other than they're both actresses and both gay. Picture Kristen Stewart in roles like The Accused and Silence of the Lambs. Leaving Hollywood and getting a Yale degree. Yeah, no.
- R345 especially since Kristen recently said she gave up all ambition to continue her education....
- I don't think she has to convince herself that she's better than almost everyone else on the planet. No, she already believes that, so no convincing is needed. And that's why she will probably never work on her acting skills. She believes that a twitch of the shoulder or a series of rapid blinks convey profound acting skill. More than words ever could.
But what she doesn't know is that according to Kristen's Rules of Acting, hell, even I could be a star.
- R347 oh I agree that she has a pretty big ego already and is truly delusional about being better than she actually is but I believe that she has to convince herself that she's above other people in the things that she does. Either that or her head is so far up her own ass that she doesn't even see what she's doing as famewhoring.
- R345 I don't mean that being actresses or that they are coincidentally into the sam sex is all that mattered. I meant if she's smart she'll study people who came before her and figure out how they managed to garner professional respect. People may be right....maybe she'll never realize she needs to take other steps to develop. But who knows....maybe she'll get it when new comers start nabbing too many roles she was after.
- lol Nikki Reed calling Rob out on being full of himself and always having a guard. A girl asked her to give Rob a letter and she said if his bodyguard would let her...
- oh it seems like someone may have photoshopped that tweet
- May have photoshopped? Do you mean the one where Rob's carrying Kristen piggy back? Please. It's so obvious--a three year old could see it.
Sad thing is, though, that a forty year old probably made it.
- No, the "tweet" by Nikki, it's linked. It's possible she deleted it after because psycho Rob stans went on the defensive or shippers interpreted it as Kristen is his bodyguard or whatever stupid theory they come up with.
- Yeah, the Nikki tweet is legit. She deleted it cause the crazed Robstenites were giving her shit as usual. I'd love for her to write a tell-all. I bet she has a lot of interesting stories to tell. I find her much more likeable than our dear couple.
- lol they can't stand her speaking the truth and showing people how full of themselves Kristen and Rob are. And honestly, it was a nice way for her to say "I hate their betraying guts".
- Poor Nikki. Girl really needs to let whatever happened go. It just makes her seem bitter. It's not a good look on her. At this point she really shouldn't even give a shitless about whatever drama went down. It's all very high school.
It would make a great tell all book though.
- Does anyone have a link to the video of Nikki trying to say hello to Rob on the red carpet at the Eclipse premiere, but Rob's agent and manager giving her the big time brush-off?
- Rob let Nikki get close to him once upon a time...
- It's funny because Nikki has her life together now and has four movies coming up and regardless of how good they'll be, that's more than Rob and Kristen can say atm. More people are taking Nikki seriously as an actor than those two baffoons.
- The tweet was photoshopped "I never write nasty things about people. Especially not my friends or co workers. That was clearly photoshopped. Let's get it together and stop getting excited over negativity. Lets focus on the good and start spreading positive messages."
- R350, R351, R352, R353, R354, R355, R356, R357
It's time for you ladies to take your group bathroom break and powder your frau noses.
In other news. I think most of us agree that both Pattinson and Stewart will have a serious up-hill climb if they don't get major critical acclaim within the few years following the franchise.
Or else they really will be stuck with only R350, R351, R352, R353, R354, R355, R356, R357 etc... as fans. And despite that, neither have brought in big numbers for any other project than Twilight.
- I don't know if they're bearding each other or if neither has decided which team they want to play on permanently. That may take a while to figure out.
- Thanks for that, R361. That was very helpful. Now go ahead and think of your next clever quip before your momma gets home from work and catches you jerkin' it in your basement "apartment".
- Are Nikki and Rob holding hands in that picture?
- No i's Nick an Rob!
Guess they don't know they're on a gay site.
- [quote]What is so irritating about the two of them is how they are throwing away such a great opportunity. They don't try at all.
It's not that they don't try. It's that their big break was a teen flick. With it came too much press about all the wrong things. And tabloid assholes for fans and nothing else. If the gay-bi chatter is true, that's one more thing to deal with.
But as people have pointed out, without that they might have no careers to speak of. Certainly not the size careers they have. Too much young competition.
Think about it, Hugh Dancy held his own opposite Helen Mirren in Elizabeth and his career isn't nearly as big.
- Rob is not trying at all. If he's not sitting at home undoubtedly drinking his sorrows away, he's playing Kristen's pet. Kristen is certainly trying to establish herself in Hollywood, but definitely not as a legitimate actor and I think at this point, she's okay with that. She just wants the fame. Rob is barely giving an effort. Whatever happened to those 3 jobs he claimed he had lined up during BA promo? That was almost 2 or 3 months ago and yet there's not a peep about it? And we see these obvious photo ops of him going paddle boarding, clubbing amongst Lindsay Lohan and going to Coachella the night after there was a huge uproar about "was he, wasn't he there?" while playing his infamous stand-five-feet-away-so-no-one-can-tell-we're-here-together game?
- Well, that's the thing. They got famous on a fluke with a bad teen film. Pure luck, right place, right time. But no talent to back it up. We're not talking Kate Winslet/Leo DiCaprio level skill here. So when called upon to show any real talent it becomes apparent the emperor has no clothes. And they do seem to have that rich hipster attitude that makes them too lazy or full of themselves to try.
It's amazing they're even getting the opportunities they are when you consider how bad Twilight really is. Culture has been so infantilized we are all supposed to take seriously dumb movies made for kids. Back in the day they'd be relegated to Tiger Beat and B movies.
- Salles and the entire OtR team are obviously using Kristen's Twifame as a crutch to push the movie, as no one seems to be the slightest bit interested in it and she was hired for SWatH for the same reason. I don't see anyone else taking the bait like those two films, as you know it would be all over the internet if she was being seriously considered for a role. Same for Rob, except he doesn't have the kinds of connections Kristen does so instead of staying in the media's eyes in terms of work like Kristen is (for her "fashion" obligations), he's basically being painted as Kristen's bitch. Cosmopolis is getting a lot of attention right now but what's going to happen when that comes out? We know he's not going to be the best during promotion time and he's probably going to soil it with more Robsten bullshit like he did with WfE. Neither of them have a chance of making it for much longer. Especially since Lions gate is heading both Twilight and THG and there's no way they'd do anything to jeopardize THG with Twilight.
- R366 Nothing is listed on his IMDB board but that isn't always accurate. And deals are in the making a lomng time before contracts are signed.
I don't know of any uproar about Coachella but who would care one way or the other? Maybe he just wants to club for a few years and live an alternative life on the down-low out of sight of fanatical fans.
MAybe he's undecided over all about his life and wants to wait till Twilight is over and done with before making major plans for his life, so he's sitting on the fence for now?
- I think you're exaggerating when you say they have no talent. But they may well be too limited to keep up with the competition.
- lol R371 no one is exaggerating. They truly are talentless and there are plenty of critics who have stated so.
- I've seen high school drama students with more talent. Mumbling and lip biting isn't acting.
- [quote]But I kind of think Cronenberg cast Pattinson for a reason and it wasn't because he's some great thespian. He COULD have gotten a really good actor for the role.
You could say that about a lot of roles. You need a star name to get financing.
[quote]By casting Pattinson it lets him take a big franchise actor, a golden boy and romantic icon and destroy him. Take the pretty teen idol and turn him into a shallow, nasty, violent, amoral, drug-abusing asshole. Seems to parallel the movie quite well.
He may destroy the image but if Pattinson is successful in the role, not the actor. Depp played the hateful Earl Of Rochester and although the film was lacking, Depp's performance wasn't and it hardly destroyed Depp the actor. So maybe I misinterpreted what you're saying. Are you saying that Cronenberg wanted to assist Pattinson shake his teen heart-throb image?
I agree there are probably better actors but if he isn't at least competent in the role there is no way this will help either the actor or Cronenberg's film.
- I think Cronenberg may be trying to make a statement. I don't think he cares at all about Pattinson or his career. But then again, Colin Farrell did drop out at the last minute, so it may have come down to financing more than anything.
Kristen Stewart definitely wants to be a big name actress, but it just won't happen, for all the reasons stated here.
Pattinson...is just a mess on screen. I've seen quite a few of his films and he has no business being an actor. He's either trying to do some warmed over version of James Dean (de facto for teen actors wanting to be taken 'seriously') or he's so wooden you could mistake him for a log. And while some actors can be one note and get away with it if there entertaining or charismatic on screen, Robert is neither of those things.
In the end there's just too much competition in this age bracket and Pattinson and Stewart are batting in the minors while everybody else is already major league.
- I really think Jennifer Lawrence coming along to not only score with a major franchise, but manage to actually be critically acclaimed in it, really burst Kristen Stewart's balloon. You want a bankable, franchise actress who can actually act and has enough range to be able to play a diverse set of characters? JLaw is your girl now.
And if you want an edgy, emo, faux intellectual, well we have Rooney Mara right here and waiting. Oscar nominated and everything!
If you want a scrappy tomboy, there's always Ellen Page.
Kristen Stewart doesn't fit in at all.
- Well if that's true R353 Cronenberg just fucked over his own flick by casting a lead who is unentertaining and lacks charisma. From the sounds of it Farrell would have actually been perfect.
- I've always heard that Cronenberg is more about the story than the actor, and this maybe some kind of perverse whim of his. He did cast Keira Knightley in A Dangerous Method and she was absolutely awful.
But when Cronenberg had his daughter tweeting pictures of Pattinson on the first day of filming, I kind of got the feeling he was looking to cash in to some Twilight hype of his own.
Colin Farrell or Michael Fassbender would have been perfect. Both turned down the role.
- It's almost comical at this point how much Stewart is downplayed in all of the SWATH marketing and commercials. I mean, she's the title character!
- Any idea why CF and MF turned down the role?
Yeah it's hard to sell films so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they're trying to appeal to Twilight fans via the internet. But we're back to the fact that the appeal of the actors in Twilight don't translate to their other films that much. The fans seem more about hating on the actors and other fans personally than their work.
- KS and RP will inevitably fade into the sunset as their tween fans grow up and move on. Playing with hair and lip biting may pass for acting with 13 year olds but it's played out by 17.
- R335 my god that photoshop is fucking awful,did some retard make that.??
- As someone upthread said, true actors become the characters they play. Neither Kristen nor Rob have ever come close to that level of immersion. And it's doubtsul they ever will no matter how good they think they are.
So, yeah, R381, it's off into the sunset for them.
- Oh my God, r335, that is hilarious.
Has anyone seen that terrible Joshua Jackson movie, Shutter? It's a remake of a Japanese horror movie where a couple are being haunted, and one of the big plot points is that the guy keeps experiencing severe neck/back ache. The twist ending is that he was responsible for the death of his previous girlfriend and since then her ghost has been basically living on his shoulders (like a permanent piggyback). That's what the photo reminds me of.
- R378, Fassbender didn't turn down the role. He was too old for it and it wasn't offered to him. Farrell accepted the role but dropped out because he was offered the Total Recall remake to be filmed at the same time.
- Those Coachella concert-watching pictures were before they were caught by paps, aren't they, when they were watching Beirut? So they didn't even have any idea that paps (or whoever) was snapping pictures of them while they were watching. LOL.
- That's interesting R385, because Colin Farrell is actually older than Michael Fassbender and both are way older than Pattinson.
But I believe that Colin Farrell had been attached for a long time but dropped out relatively close to filming to take Total Recall.
- Kristen Stewart Cooking Dinner For Robert Pattinson In Her Underwear
A new report reveals K-Stew’s sexy plans for R-Patz during their upcoming Spanish vacation.
This sounds like a deleted honeymoon scene from Breaking Dawn: According to OK!, Kristen Stewart is planning on preparing a meal for Robert Pattinson – in her underwear! “She’s already gone and bought a ton of new lingerie,” a source tells the mag. “She’s going to bring it with her” when the couple departs for Madrid, Spain, in May.
While Rob, 25, and Kristen, 22, are in Europe for the Cannes Film Festival, the lovebirds are planning a romantic trip to Madrid — and sexy cooking isn’t the only thing they’ve got planned.
“Kristen promised Rob she’ll make time for a romantic getaway after he convinced her to add a couple days onto the trip for some quality time together,” the source adds. “There are some really epic nightclubs in Madrid and they’re already planning a big night out.”
Rob and Kristen — at an “epic” nightclub? Wow, they really are going big on this trip!
from Hollywood Life / OK! magazine
- lol doesn't Kristen have SWatH promo to do in Madrid? Not that I'd be surprised if Rob tagged along to play her lap dog again like he did in Paris, but it seems like they're really reaching because Rob and Kristen have gone back to being distant in front of cameras.
- I saw a Snow White tv spot last night, and if I didn't already know Kristen was in this movie, I would never have spotted her. They're really downplaying her in the promos so far.
She's being overshadowed by the Huntsman-you know the character the potential sequels will be out? Sucks for KStew, this was supposed to be her big studio movie. Proof that she could work in blockbusters. Guess not.
- R390 This is what I find funny. They clearly cast Kristen for her Twifame but now they're purposefully pushing her into the background in favor of Charlize and/or Hemsworth. I guess she really didn't impress them with her performance. That's what you get for hiring an actor just for her fame when she clearly has no talent whatsoever.
- That was a seriously cringe worthy article.
Rob and Kristen can't seem to muster the energy to even pretend to enjoy being around each other and there's this whole disassociation from what anyone can clearly see for themselves and the illusion their publicists want to create.
- Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of teen girls and their fat mothers.
- R393 Except every studio that expected their film to sell because of her and cried when it didn't.
- (R386) I heard that was the only time they were actually together.
About SWATH, Universal must be really scared, it's coming out in two month, and they've been promoting it heavily since February, now there's posters everywhere(mostly Theron and Hemsworth), free tickets to win and even a chance to meet kristen.
- R395 Yeah, I know one girl tweeted that she was backstage with Florence and got a picture of Kristen, Shannon and Katy and Rob was nowhere to be found. It really seems like he just popped in to make an appearance.
A chance to meet Kristen? LOL only cheesy BO movies that lack in content do those kinds of things. So, so desperate.
- (R388) Hollywood life is a big robsten supporter, I wonder if gossip cop is going to deny this story, they hate hollywood life but they have to sell robsten.
- KStew better enjoy riding RPattz's uncut British cock while she can, because it's already evident she's aging poorly and will be a fatty like her butch momma in about ten years. That's the best dick she'll ever get for sure.
- R398 she's probably not enjoying it all that much, as she prefers carpet.
- [quote]That's the best dick she'll ever get for sure.
That's not saying much.
- Bingo, R399.
- So sad how the tabloids have to create the romantic illusions that the Epic Couple isn't capable of creating on their own.
They've got to keep feeding the fans.
- It looks like Rob was having more fun hanging out with random fans at Coachella than he was with Kristen.
- R403 whenever I see him smiling in fan pictures I always think of that scene in The Mask where Jim Carrey's all "THEY LOVE ME! THEY REALLY LOVE ME!" I'm shocked too, boy.
- I can't get over how plain and unattractive he is in candids. I mean, really. He wouldn't garner even a second look if he weren't "Edward Cullen."
Now bitch, you know thats a lie!
- I guess robsten are paying HWL more bc Gossip Cop is pressed as fuck
- It's so stupid of Gossip Cop to say they contacted Stewart's reps to see if there was any truth to the story.
Are the people at Gossip Cop really that dumb?
- [quote]Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: A Little Less Hot in 2012?
[quote]Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and still ultra-hot, but according to Zimbio's 100 Hottest Couples list for 2012, the Twilight twosome isn't quite as hot as they were last year.
Rob and Kristen fell from the #2 spot in 2011 to #17 on the list. What was the reason for the slight tumble? Well, Twilight mania was at its height last year, which helped launch the alleged love birds into the #2 spot on our list. Now that Twihards have simmered down a bit—and The Hunger Games has taken the tween world by storm—the couple that won't admit they're a couple has dropped a few spots. While their Popularity and Success scores remain high, the fact that they've never actually confirmed their relationship got in the way of a top 10 position. Perhaps when Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters in November they'll finally 'fess up.
http://www.zimbio.com/Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson/articles/hIBqaXqqYfw/Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Little Less
- [quote]And don't you expect Rob and/or Kristen to ever come in public and say...Yes, we are dating, BECAUSE THEY NEVER WILL. It's not their style. They don't hide that they are dating, they just don't want to talk about it. They are a very private couple. They will NEVER talk about their relantionship. They want to protect what's important to them. They will never put up a show to the world (like, make out in public with cameras pointing at them). jesus, you can even compare them to 99% of the coiples up in that list...because Rob and Kristen are unique, they are in another league.
http://www.zimbio.com/Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson/articles/hIBqaXqqYfw/Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Little Less
- Kristen Stewart made her "Kristen Stewart face" for June's British Elle.
- Wow. She looks like an angry extra from Mad Men or something. What's with the 60s bubble hair? Just add that to one more in a long list of looks that Stewart can't pull off.
- Rob is apparently supposed to go to the White House Correspondents Dinner. How much do you guys want to bet that Kristen will be there, too? Charlize is going, they could hop on that cozy little jet from Vegas.
- Here's the list of who's been invited. Neither are on it. I find it hard to believe they would be last minute additions.
- The rumor about the presidential dinner began due to a paparazzi tweet that the Twihards ran with.
- Make way for the butch
- Poor Charlize
- lol poor Charlize? She's in love with Kristen. "I really, I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl. She’s amazing, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal… [and] she gives really good back rubs. [Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there’s nothing she’d really stop at in order to do the job. She’s got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don’t have tenacity and moxy… She’s bad ass." They're two peas in a pod, anyway.
- Co-stars are obligated to say nice things about each other. PR 101. In reality it doesn't seem like they are close at all. Charlize is doing all she can to make this film a hit despite Kristen's muttering, moronic self.
I feel sorry for Charlize that she has to do all the heavy lifting because Stew can't form a coherent sentence. I bet she'll have more fun promoting Prometheus.
- That goes above and beyond flattery for your co-star
- Not really. I've seen a lot of over the top gushing from celebrities. They all have to kiss each other's ass. Charlize probably knows it's horseshit, but she's a professional, she's been in the biz a long time and she knows how the game is played. Notice how they've tried to talk up Kristen and pretty up her image and yet we've seen basically none of her acting from the movie? We all just have to buy that she's a sweetheart and 'badass' because her co-stars say she is. There's $150 million riding on the fact that this works.
[quote]She’s the real deal… [and] she gives really good back rubs.
Is this Charlize's way of saying Kristen likes to swim in the lady pond?
- Rob and Kristen are going to Vancouver for re-shoots
- Michael K's interpretation of that Charlize quote had me cackling. Kristen lezzies up all of her female co-stars it seems.
- Robert Pattinson Is GlamourUK's Best Dressed Man Of 2012
It comes as no surprise to us to hear this news and we're sure that after his appearance in Cannes next month that he will be on even more Best Dressed Lists before the year is out.
Rob is ALWAYS top of our list
- Isn't it just voted on by obese Twihards who have nothing better to do than vote in internet polls?
- Kristen also won best dressed. They are literally the worst dressed.
- He might be best dressed on the red carpet but when he's in charge of his styling, all homeless men around the world feel proud.
- Perhaps it was the greasy hair or maybe the chipped nail polish that got KS named to the Glamour UK best dressed list.
- Yes. And he does great honor to the Unibomber, of course.
- kristen stewart best dressed woman,IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE.??the girl looks like baby dyke trailor trash.
- BOX OFFICE DRAW? PRODUCING CREDIT?! NO
- It's not a joke if you are a Twihard.
- Producing credit is essentially meaningless. It's just a vanity thing they offer bigger stars. Pattinson 'produced' Remember Me and look how well that turned out.
[quote]Michael Diliberti ("30 Minutes or Less") wrote the script, which follows Mya (Stewart) and Chris, a pair of San Fernando Valley lovebirds with a penchant for bad choices and dangerous behavior. After selling a fake snuff film featuring Mya, they ride off into the sunset with a bundle of cash. Years later, Mya must "return from the dead" to save the younger sister she left behind in Cali, where the young couple contends with angry former business partners, homicidal porn stars, stoner vet techs, an unstoppable killing machine in a cowboy hat and their own contentious relationship.
Sounds like the same bullshit roles she's always playing. Grungy, disaffected woman, blah blah blah. We've seen it all before. And 30 Minutes or Less sucked, just ask Jesse Eisenberg.
- We bet the female passengers aboard this flight are in swoon central!
We caught Rob Pattinson jetting out of LAX airport today, and rumor has it that the Twilight hunk is on his way to Washington D.C to rub elbows with Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner tomorrow night. Looks like someone is going to need a suit and a shave!
Maybe that explains why the British heartthrob was on the same flight as George Clooney! We all know the The Descendants star is one of the President's biggest fans, but we wonder if he's also a fan of vampires?
If these two hotties get seated at the same table as Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan, we have a feeling Stacey Kiebler and K-Stew are going to flip their lid!
- [quote]He might be best dressed on the red carpet
- lol wide range my ass. This is just another variation of the same role she plays every damn time. That's why they cast her. Because no one else takes the career suicide bait.
- [quote]Frankly, it sounds like every low rent '90s indie movie that came out in the post-Tarantino wave with sun baked setting and a bunch of wacky characters ping-pingong against each other.
They're right. It's a stupid, dated, plot. This sounds like all her other indies nobody wanted to see.
- It's good to see she and this producer are making good use of her Twifame.
- R427 - she does look cute in that picture. A little well fed, but cute.
- Usually I ignore HollywoidLife but this one amused me:
Robert Pattinson’s ‘Swinger’ Shirt: Open Relationship With Kristen Stewart?
Rob was spotted at Coachella wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the word, “Swinger.” Daring fashion choice or alternate lifestyle? You decide!
Even though Robert Pattinson, 25, is notoriously private about his relationship with Kristen Stewart, the Twilight actor sported a t-shirt at Coachella on April 22 that definitely hints at his sexual preferences. And it seems he’s open for anything — and anyone!
The normally reserved actor took in the final musical performances of the weekend wearing a shirt with the words “Avalon Swingers” inked across his chest. Are Rob and Kristen, 22, trying to spice things up in the bedroom by adding in a guest star?
Avalon Swingers is a popular swingers site that invites men and women to “Start Your Sexual Revolution.”
What do YOU think about Rob’s daring fashion choice?
- R440 lol this is laughable bc I'm pretty sure an open relationship is what they have.
- Ron landed in DC. I bet Kristen is going to land soon with Charlize in their pretty private jet.
- Those private jet pictures were from Thursday where Charlize and Kristen presented SWATH at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.
Charlize has no need to be traveling with Stewart to the White House Correspondent's Dinner, since it has never seemed like they've hung out outside of work obligations.
- In fact, if Sullen Stewart was going I'm assuming we would have seen her glowering through the airport. We'll see.
I think the whole White House Correspondent's Dinner is one big circle jerk of DC press trying to get a picture with their favorite celebrity and glad handing each other on how fabulous they are.
Why the fuck is Pattinson going? He's British.
- R444 ALL OF THIS
- I believe that "Cali" has an element of comedy. KStew + comedy = a hot steamy mess of dog&*it
- Both Rob and Kristen are in DC
- He's very fem for a 'straight' guy.
- Didn't realize Twilight actors were invited to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
- Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan were also invited. They aren't exactly going for quality.
- I'd like someone to ask Robert if he is an Obama supporter.
- It really doesn't shock me that Cali sounds like dumb reheated trash. She simply isn't on the first tier of serious actresses like Rooney Mara, Carey Mulligan, Elizabeth Olsen, Jennifer Lawrence and Mia Wasikowska. If this is one of her better options, she's in trouble. This movie has flop written all over it.
- Who's the guy with the skateboard?
Is it the same guy we saw in the papvideo of Rob at LAX, right behind him as he was running up the stairs?
So he travelled all the way with Rob to DC........,strange!
- R454 His lover
- Lurking in the background, ahhh that used to be my job!
- I actually this this shoot is her best but purely because the scenery and styling looks really cool, and her makeup isn't overwhelming. But she still looks so aged and I guess that can't be helped. She's not attractive in the slightest bit.
- Very manly and stiff. And her patented "Kristen Stewart face" - mouth open, face blank, eyes dead, in every shot. And there's never an ounce of improvement from one photoshoot to the next. Usually repetition and practice makes people better. This girl has been working since 9 and she's at a status. Her acting, her image, everything, stays exactly the same. She's not moving forward while other actresses her age grow by leaps and bounds ahead of her.
She has a loud but small fanbase of Twihards who are more interested in who she's dating than her movies. She's not up for the best roles, and she doesn't attract a wide audience. She's grouchy, glum, boring and of average looks. Her acting is awful. Twilight, while popular, is a national joke. She won the lottery when it comes to acting but as we see with Pattinson and Lautner, there's no talent or personality backing up any of their careers.
After 4 years of Twilight, I think the world is ready to move on from these people.
- "This girl has been working since 9 and she's at a status. Her acting, her image, everything, stays exactly the same. She's not moving forward while other actresses her age grow by leaps and bounds ahead of her."
This is exactly my issue with her. She's been in this business longer than most but she acts like an amateur in every aspect and constantly gets excused for the things that she does. She's an adult now, she needs to take responsibility for everything that she does.
- *at a stasis
- Dear Yawn at R458.
You got that right. And, yes, Twilight is a national joke. Now, if only the obnoxious fanbase could figure that one out.
- So, Rob went to DC but he didn't go to the White House Correspondent Dinner. What the hell was he there for?
- I like the cute twink with the muscular arms at R454. Does he know Rob?
- I wouldn't be surprised if he does R463.
He was with him at LAX and we saw him in the airportpic at DC.
- He was with Rob at more than one airport?
- R465 he's in the video of Rob (running up the stairs after him) at LAX and then standing by him when he got to DC.
- So why did Rob go to DC? Is his new friend from there?
- Maybe Washington is great for skateboarding?
- No one knows. Robsteners are pissed because he trolled them (though there was never any confirmation he would be there, at all) and are legitimately mad at him. Whoa.
But yeah, it seems like no one can come up with a good explanation as to why he was there. Maybe to mingle with the stars? I can see him running after them, screaming "take me seriously!"
- Why did Rob go to DC? Is that where his new friend lives?
Did Kristen go to DC?
- Lol at R469. Rob chasing the stars. That's damned funny.
- R470 No, Kristen did not go to DC. She was in LA.
- He was never on the guest list and those things are pretty much set.
But it IS strange that he would hop a flight to DC that had the likes of Clooney and Lohan on it (except she missed it at the last minute) the weekend before the WHCD. Paparazzi were crawling LAX at that time.
- The twinky guy runs up the stairs after Rob, R466?
- Yes R474, I already posted this before.
- Where is the video?
- It looks like he travelled with the guy holding skateboard, and I wonder if the elderly lady and the other guy in the pictures were also with him. It seemed like he was laughing and talking to all three of them.
- I want to know if the cute twink is Robert's boyfriend.
- If he is with skaterboy we'd finally have some interesting gossip.
- Maybe he thought going to DC when the paps are busy snapping other celebrities would help him slide under the radar.
- In order to meet up with the skater twink, R480?
- Well, yeah, R481. Maybe. It's possible, I guess.
- One more!
Walking to the car with skaterboy( the one with the backpack)
- There's pictures of the twink at the hand print ceremony and on the set of Cosmopolis, he was also there at the Katy Perry/robsten date night.
- God. Those pictures of the lurking twink bring back fond memories.
- Has Tom been replaced?
- The "skaterboy" is Jeffrey Hawkes.
- And who is Jeffrey Hawkes?
- Found something interesting!
On IMDB, there is a 'Jeffrey Hawkes' listed as the "assistant to Mr. Pattinson" on 'Water For Elephants":
- Another IMDB link:
- Fans did some cyberstalking yesterday (it's all over AT boards and IMDb) and found his CV before he erased it. His CV said he worked for the same company as Rob's manager Nick 3 Arts Entertainment and in 2008 worked for FOX 2000 pictures.
- Skaterboy seems to spend a lot of time with Rob.
- It's interesting because if it weren't for the shots that show Skaterboy was in both the LAX and DC shots, you'd never know they were traveling together. They do not even acknowledge either other at all. Trying to hide something?
- So he traveled to DC on Friday to take another trans-continental flight on Sunday to Vancouver (as opposed to staying in LA and having a shorter trip). I don't get it.
No sign of Skaterboy in the pictures but apparently a passenger on the same flight tweeted this:
[quote]“Just watched the bodyguard for #BreakingDawn star Robert Pattinson assault 2 people. Nice PR job @Twilight.”
- Double standard
- [quote]No one knows. Robsteners are pissed because he trolled them (though there was never any confirmation he would be there, at all) and are legitimately mad at him. Whoa.
So they are mad that he didn't behave like they wanted him to behave according to the little running script/fantasy they have running in their collective minds?
- Do you know some active forums/messageboards visited by Robsteners? I'd like to explore their mentality for school.
- IMDB says Jeffrey Hawkes was just Rob's personal assistant on "Water For Elephants", so why is he still following Rob around? Is he still his personal assistant, or is he his boyfriend?
Or, perhaps the reason he got the job as Rob's personal assistant on "Water For Elephants" is because Rob got it for him as a way for them to be together.
- In his CV he was listed as a PA for WFE, TWSBD, and Cosmopolis. I don't know why he's not listed on the IMDb credits for the other two. He works under 3 Arts Entertainment (Nick's management). That's all that is known right now.
- Is it confirmed that skaterboy is the same Jeffrey Hawkes listed as Rob's assistant?
- So he's been a personal assistant on 3 of Rob's films, then?
- Tom Sturridge is so much prettier than skater boy. I like the original lurker more than the replacement.
- I think it will be out soon if skaterboy is gay. There's going to be massive amounts of PR to follow.
- R502, Tom only looks good when he is clean-shaven - a lot of the time he had a scraggly beard. This twink is prettier, IMO.
R503, what will the PR be following?
- R500 Yes Jeff had a photo of himself in his profile so yes the Jeff Hawkes in WFE credits is the same guy at the airport with Rob. He had other creditals aside from PA but I can't remember them from the top of my head. I don't have a LinkedIN account so I only saw half of his info. I do remember it said he has a BA in communications and studied pre-law.
We don't know what Rob did in DC, but apparently he was at this restaurant last night. Pictures of Rob arriving DC were posted here
Patrons at The Majestic got a pleasant surprise Saturday night when film star Robert Pattinson, most famous for his role playing a forever-young teenage vampire Edward in the "Twilight" films, strolled in for dinner with friends while in town for the White House Correspondents Dinner.
Pattinson, 25, a London native, mingled easily with the crowd at the bar while waiting for a table, according to Jennie Kuperstein, publicist for The Eat Good Food Group.
Pattinson dined with four friends, ordering a steak—medium rare—prepared by Majestic Chef Shannon Overmiller and autographing a menu for Eve Armstrong, Chef Cathal Armstrong's 13-year-old daughter. Th
No word on whether actress Kristen Stewart, who plays opposite Pattinson in the Twilight films as Bella, and is reportedly seeing Pattinson, was in the entourage Saturday
- Why would Jeff Hawkes delete his C.V./profile?
It's not like he was caught doing gay porn like Katharine Kelly Lang's son.
- If skaterboy was legitimately Rob's PA and nothing more why would he erase his online CV? That's not adding up.
- Well, sure. The fans just want Edward-Robert to be happy. And what makes them happy, makes him happy. It's all so simple (minded).
- The gossip blogs are still going with "he was in town for the White House Correspondents' Dinner" while there is zero evidence he ever attended or was even invited. There are no pictures nor gossip of him being at either the pre-parties or the dinner itself. Saturday night WAS the dinner, so he obviously wasn't in attendance if he was at some steak restaurant. So, we have Skaterboy, a PA, friend, whatever, a mystery trip to DC, and then he's off to Vancouver. Very strange.
And who takes their PA on dates with their 'girlfriend?'
- Does anyone know if skaterboy is from the DC area?
- [quote]Fans did some cyberstalking yesterday (it's all over AT boards and IMDb) and found his CV before he erased it. His CV said he worked for the same company as Rob's manager Nick 3 Arts Entertainment and in 2008 worked for FOX 2000 pictures.
by: Anonymous\treply 476\t04/29/2012 @ 05:38PM
What are the AT boards?
- So, he deleted his LinkedIn profile? Because I'm a member of LinkedIn and could have checked it out if it were still there.
- I found a site that lists Jeff Hawkes as Rob's assistant on last year's 'Twilight' film:
'Assistant to Mr Pattinson: Jeff Hawkes'
(Look under 'Credits')
- Is that him in the white shirt next to Rob at R492?
- R507 I don't know maybe fans were bombarding him with messages. I don't put it past the twihards. I have seen them cyber stalking, harassing and hack people's twitters and facebooks. I'm sure he'll open it up again later but maybe somewhere else. It's his CV, not his personal facebook.
- Looks like Pattyboy wants this guy to be around him. What kind of assissting does he need? He already has a bodyguard.
- I see 19 'Jeffrey Hawkes' listed at LinkedIn:
- Almost all celebrities have PAs, r517, especially on film sets. What's strange is that this one apparently goes on dates with Rob and Kristen to concerts.
- I think skaterboy twink is rob's new boyfriend,trying to make a certain mr sturridge jealous are we.??
- I don't find it odd that Pattinson would have a personal assistant since he is a huge star right now who is constantly being interviewed and appearing at one function after another.
I just find it interesting that his personal assistant just happens to be young, cute, muscular, & well-groomed.
- Btw, why is this twinky guy carrying a skateboard around?
- I always wondered why Rob never got caught with any hookups, and if skaterboy turns out to be more than just his PA then that explains quite a bit. I kind of feel bad for Rob though. He looked genuinely happy in those pics with skaterboy, and it's too bad he can't be himself all the time.
- Skaterboy is not very tall, but I notice he's got muscular arms. He must work out a lot. Wonder what the rest of his body looks like shirtless?
- As a PA this guy should have walked before Rob to run interference with the paps, maybe carry one of his bags, something like that. PAs are supposed to help run the life of the star, organize their agenda, etc. That guy doesn't have that air of authority. He just looks...there. Like Tom Sturridge used to do. And he looks like a dumbass carrying his skateboard. Is he 12?
- They seem to keep a close knit group of sexually ambiguous hipster friends. It doesn't surprise me they don't get caught hooking up with anyone. They've learnt tdilly under the radar for periods of time, I'm sure they could cover up more private matters if they can manage to disappear entirely at times. Also, they both seem seriously socially inept and paranoid, that wouldn't itself well to hooking up with strangers or new people.
- R525, he may not be a true personal assistant - perhaps that's just his cover. If he really is Rob's lover or FWB, then having the title of Rob's PA gives him a plausible reason to be around him all the time. That may be why he's not experienced in the duties of a PA.
How old is he?
- So are R454 & R492 the same guy?
- [quote]They seem to keep a close knit group of sexually ambiguous hipster friends. It doesn't surprise me they don't get caught hooking up with anyone. They've learnt tdilly under the radar for periods of time, I'm sure they could cover up more private matters if they can manage to disappear entirely at times. Also, they both seem seriously socially inept and paranoid, that wouldn't itself well to hooking up with strangers or new people.
BINGO. We were just talking about this in the Jared Eng thread. There's a total lack of REAL Hollywood gossip on the internet because agencies, PR people and managers keep a lock on anything trashy, damaging or illegal coming out about anybody with money and power to keep such things hidden. Other than arrests and things you can't hide because it's public record, you can't find shit on stars today. Lindsay Lohan gets ratted out because she's broke and she no longer makes Hollywood money. So everybody is out to leak about her and there's nobody powerful around to quash the gossip.
I would posit that both Rob and Kristen do a ton of drugs, probably have same sex partners and god knows what else, but we don't hear anything about that but the barest of whispers because they are profitable stars right now they're protected by the Twilight/Hollywood machine. The only gossip we have is what we can piece together from blogs, pictures, etc and come up with some sort of scenario. I don't care how rabid their fans are, there is real money on the table here so whatever dirty shenanigans are going on, we won't be hearing about it for a long time.
- Is this the same guy following behind Rob?
- "They seem to keep a close knit group of sexually ambiguous hipster friends."
Yes, I think this may be an accurate description of the people I see them surrounded by when I look at the photos. Rob seems to often spend time with guys who could be gay or bi and who kind of ping. They tend to be young, cute & somewhat twinky. Tom Sturridge was an example of that and Rob also let Andrew Garfield crawl all over him at the Golden Globes a couple of years ago, and AG is rumored to be gay too. Then there's this new guy with the skateboard.
Kristen always reminds me of a young Jodie Foster. Many of the women she hangs around are often very masculine and look like dykes to me.
- Rob & Matt Lauer:
- Rob & Hugh Jackman:
- Rob with Kristen & Tom
- Rob & Tom in Brokeback Mountain:
- Can we not with the picspam? Hopefully we're not all 12 here.
- Rob's gay kiss in 'Little Ashes'
- kissing Taylor Lautner:
- Rob with Tom & Andrew
- Rob & Tom shopping:
- R537, photos are part of the analysis process
- R542, you didn't give any analysis with your pic spam.
- We've seen all of those pictures before. I'm sure you're the one who posted them. Come on now. You know this.
- What's with the hall monitor above?
We haven't seen all of these photos before and this is the first time I posted some of them.
Anyway, get back to the main topic.
- Yes, you have, R545. I don't know why you're lying. The Garfield pictures, the Sturridge pictures. You've posted them before. A LOT. It doesn't add anything to the discussion. It just clogs the thread.
- 'Whar R529 said about their monetary value and the protection of their private lives that goes with that really makes sense.
As soon as there's too much chatter about the Skater Twink, he will disappear from the scene.
- ENOUGH, R546.
You may be right, R547. It's interesting that once people spotted how often Tom was with Rob it led to Tom being paired up very quickly with Sienna Miller.
- Some people are saying Rob was in DC to meet up with his friend Lee MacDougall.
- Rob, Tom & Lee
- Have never heard of this Lee guy, but he is kind of cute.
And ah yes, there is good old Tom too!
- Tom pings to me and it's not just because he's a skinny hipster. There's just something...there.
Maybe he's like Gavin Rossdale. Knocking up women but still rumored to like cock. Who knows.
- So this is really old news (sept 26, 2011), but could the friend mentioned be skaterboy? Unfortunately, the picture is cropped.
After taking a meeting at ICM Agency in LA on Monday, a scruffy Robert Pattinson left the building in a very bad mood -- and he wasn't afraid to show it!
Our photographer kept a respectful distance as he snapped, but all of a sudden Pattinson snapped, clenching his fists and nearly throwing a punch at the camera.
An X17 photographer tells us:
"Rob already seemed to be in a bad mood as he was leaving ICM and when he saw me, he just snapped. I was just standing there, taking his picture, not saying anything, not getting too close and he just went off. He clenched his fist and got ready to hit me, but his friend told him to stop and calmed him down."
Fortunately the Twilight star backed off when his friend calmed him down and talked some sense into him.
- link to the article quote above:
- So there are new photos of Kristen walking through the airport (Vancouver I guess) looking serious and sour. And without Rob. Apparently he was in another part of the airport.
- R555, Kristen's sourface was flying in from LA. Pattinson was flying in from DC, so they arrived separately.
And yes, she was looking rough and glum as usual.
And I have to laugh at her upcoming movie. Cali? That has bargain basement bin written all over it. The synopsis was about the dumbest thing I've read all week. Is that all she's getting offered? Really? Because crappy movies like that are going to kill her career quicker than you can say SparkleVamp. I'm kind of surprised because whether SWATH actually turns out to be a good movie, it will probably be a hit. But then again the big question people are still waiting on is whether she can actually ACT and give Snow White some depth and emotion (no blinking, lipbiting or hair flipping) and considering we've barely heard any dialogue from her, I'm betting the answer is a resounding NO. If the critical reaction and public word of mouth on her performance are poor - well it might actually end up being a minus in Stewart's column in the end. We've already seen her mouth breath and act blankly through a big blockbuster movie. And has become apparent since the first trailer, Charlize has run away with the film right out from Stewart's feet. I don't think that was in the original plan. Will Charlize end up getting most of the credit if it's a big hit? What credit does Stewart get since the marketing on her has been so downplayed? But in the end still, a hit is a hit so I'm surprised her follow up is something so utterly lame and without a director attached. But then again, she's so limited an actress there's not much out there that fits into her "angsty, white trash girl" wheelhouse, this kind of seems like where her career will die a natural death.
- [quote]That has bargain basement bin written all over it.
Yes. The Cali write up makes it sound cliched and tiresome. It's been done a gazillion times for god's sake. So either she thinks doing this flick will make her look multi-talented (it's not Bella anymore!!) or she just has really poor judgement when it comes to choosing scripts.
- [quote]Yesterday, French website Comme au Cinema debuted three new photos from the upcoming cinematic adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s seemingly unfilmable On the Road. And what surprised me most about the images, besides the fact that they look like those GAP ads where rich white suburban kids attempt to affect the look of grungy disaffected hipsters, is that in this one, Kristen Stewart actually smiles. It almost looks earnest.
Funny. From last year. But funny.
- So based on the report at R553, it sounds like Rob's male friend has a calming influence on him
- (R557) she's got the worst taste, I know her fan love to say that she's only bad in Twilight, but not only that's not true, her filmography is actually filled with movies that are just as bad or worse then twilight.
- Any new photos or info on the Skateboard twink?
- Rob at Vancouver airport , is that skaterboy sitting next to him?
From LA to DC to Vancouver, skaterboy sure gets around!
- I think you are right!! ;)
- One of the Vanc paps that were covering their arrival said Rob appeared with a "buddy". He doesn't act like a typical assistant, at all. I'm sure he's providing some kind of ASSistance but it's not the professional kind.
- It's hard to tell for sure, but that could be him.
And Rob should shave off that ugly facial hair. He looks cute when he is clean-shaven.
- R565 I think he looks better with the scruff, lately. He's aged too poorly to pull off the clean-shaven look now while on his down time. With makeup and good hair, he can pull it off but we know he doesn't do that in his spare time, lol.
- Check out the papvideo of Rob's night out with the guys at Pour Vous.
On the phone with skaterboy telling him to get into his car, skaterboy takes the backseat as he's ending his call.
- So do you think that Skater twink is a bottom? Is Rob a top?
- Well driving Rob's drunk ass around is definitely something an assistant would do.
- R567 is that definitely him, though? He looks a little old.
- Rob seems to like being around a lot of men.
- Oh, girl!
- I wonder if Kristen knows that Suzie (and others) posts pictures of her and Rob's house all over the internet on her public accounts
- MTV Movie Award nominations were announced today. In recent years it's been nothing but The Twilight awards, but this year they've only been nominated in two categories. Best Kiss (of course) and Best Movie. Nothing for the actors.
The Hunger Games on the other hand is all over every category, including Best Cast, Best Female Performance (Jennifer Lawrence), Best Male Performance (Josh Hutcherson), Best Movie, Best Fight, Best Kiss.
Obviously we're not talking about the Oscars here, but has the tide turned or what?
- Which one is Suzie in your pic, R573? Is the other girl her twin? They look almost identical. Yep, Suzie seems to like to post pics of Rob and Kristen's Los Feliz digs while Scout likes to post pics of their Malibu pad.
- Lol big time at R572. That's priceless.
- Well, we really don't know if it's 'their' house. We know from public records that Pattinson's management company bought a house in Los Feliz (separately) and Stewart bought a house in Malibu (separately). Their PR certainly wants us to believe they live together and tells us so all the time.
And if that's Rob's house in that picture it is incredibly bland and blah for being worth $6.3 million. That celebrity real estate blog that reported on the house pretty much said he got totally had and overpaid.
- A Vancouver pap has been posting on IMDB the past couple of days. A few of his posts:
[quote]When NM started KS was being a b****. Then she turned 19 & actually became sociable for about 2 months. NM ended. She left here leaving us feeling she had turned a new leaf while here. She even chatted with us at length 1 night outside their fave place. A few months later... they return for Eclipse, with the Summit warning attached to each of their welcome pamphlets, and suddenly Kristen was worse than she was when she started. That DIDNT happen in Vancouver. That happened while she did that Joan Jett movie.....WHICH WAS NOT HERE. In that time, she and Rob had finally become official & in doing so, she brought him into her anti-social habits as well. If you have ever seen Rob and her interact, you will know...she wears the pants in that relationship. Hell, she argued with him in an elevator bay & Rob was apologizing to her.... FOR NOT RUNNING WITH HER. So it isnt a case of Rob not wanting to subject her to such things, its a case of she tells him what is what.
[quote]Like ANY couple, there is a dominant partner. The other partner does primarily what the other wants. Perhaps Rob doesnt oppose staying in with her most of the time... but as any person who has ever been in a live in relationship with someone knows, you dont want to be around that person 24/7 in your down time. Thus why he went out when he had the chance. I dont blame Kristen for ruining his "social life" I simply have stated, he is too willing to be submissive to her wants. Maybe he likes being told what to do? All I know is, the friendly Rob that was around for NM is gone...and shes there full time now, coincidence? maybe. But I strongly doubt it.
- It's definitely just Rob's (see link). I guess Kristen just likes to have parties when he's not around and has her friends post pictures. What pictures has Scout posted of the Malibu house?
- I think the pictures from Scout's birthday party (where we had the wonderful Robsten PDA picture "leak") was supposedly from Kristen's Malibu house.
- R578 so I guess they ARE legit?
- [quote]What pictures has Scout posted of the Malibu house?
All of the pics from her "Dirty Dancing" b-day party, which was held at the Malibu place.
- lol Kristen's Malibu house is NOT that run down (link attached). That's Scout's apartment.
- From R578's link, I'm getting from that they are just two miserable people required to be together but don't seem that happy about it. And that Kristen is a bossy lesbian and Pattinson is a big, fem pussy. But I already knew that.
- The infamous leaked picture of Rob and Kristen at Scout's birthday party is a photoshopped fake. Take a look at this:
- More proof the picture is a fake:
- This is a video of Rob leaving LA for Paris last October. It looks like skaterboy was with him (@1:10 min).
- Go back to PRsten with the other loons who think every pic is fake. You're as pathetic as the Robstenites who think every move made is a declaration of undying love.
- lol, R585 and R586, look at that reaching. The picture is obviously real. His consistently blank face proves nothing.
- R587 that's his manager/agent Nick, not Skater boy.
- Those posts at R578 are interesting, but why would a pap be so fascinated with their so-called relationship?
Not sure I buy it.
- R591 That pap/autographer is canadagraphs and he follows them when they're in Vancouver, especially when they're out on the town hanging out. So he's seen them interact and such. He's a well-known Kristen hater and he's been very public about it.
- R591 they're also amateur paps, so they're a bit more invested than say, the professional ones hired by sites, companies, etc.
- Odd that he would take so much time to post about them. Guess the pap business must be slow.
- I am just so sick of everything about these 2!
- R594 that's because he's mostly collects autographs. Like I said, he's not a full-blown pap, he just follows people when they're filming in Vancouver. I linked to his site. All of the Vancouver paps dug up a lot of shit on Robsten while they were filming in town.
- If that pap is to be believed (I finally read all of his posts) Summit is very controlling of their little cash cows' lives-but I've always believed that to be the case, anyway. They've obviously been pulling the strings behind this Robsten arrangement from the very beginning.
It's interesting how he describes Pattinson as normal and affable when Kristen is not around, but miserable and anti-social when together. How happy and healthy that sounds! The picture he describes sounds awful and depressing. What a 'relationship.'
I've never read one good thing about Kristen from any behind the scenes or below the line people. It's all negative stories. The only 'positive' stories I've heard are from her co-stars who HAVE to praise her and so whose statements are essentially bullshit.
- A new thread--Part 18-- has been started.
- What a bunch of cunts.
[quote]The Rob that most of us came to know back during New Moon who was casual, laid back & generally willing to stop and interact if you were that close to him is long gone of course, and now a zipping jaunt past the crowd is all you can expect when he is on Summits watch. If you manage to find him out and about, results usually are better, but as long as Summit is pulling his chain, he puts on this miserable fan-unfriendly demeanour.
[quote]Kristen Stewart returns to be Bella, and nothing has changed with her. The generally miserable and anti-social anti-hero did her typical scurry thru the dozen or so people waiting. Like Rob, her attitude actually has become worse since the days of New Moon. Her demeanour went from "terrible" to "not bad" during New Moon, but then she left for a few months to do a Joan Jet movie, and returned as the most miserable person on the planet
A person who worked with her on The Runaways said she was a miserable, repressed closet case.
[quote]Obviously, not being a fan of the movies, I am eagerly anticipating the day this franchise is done here. We have NEVER had a movie (let alone a group of them) here that has been so miserable, anti-fan, anti-interactive and all around hostile.
- Asocial, not antisocial. Asocial is someone who's not social. Antisocial is a personality disorder that involves a lack of inhibition and being sensation seeking.