- Gorgeous is an understatement
- He hasn't looked like that in years.
- I thought Sean Kanan was hotter.
- He's been beefy and muscular for years now.
- Burton must b on roids
- Isn't he a fundie?
- I think it's 'roids too. He just majorly bulked up throughout his run on GH. He's HUGE nowadays.
I did hear that he was a born-again Christian as well.
- Yeah, he and his vapid wife are major fundies.
He keeps using roids to get bigger. Maybe he'll explode one of these days.
- Terrible actor.
Major Right Wing Fundie.
Not even attractive anymore.
Obvious steroid use but no definition because he hasn't changed his eating habits.
- I knew he was a christian, but didn't know he was a that extreme. Any stories?
- One of his best friends is Scott Reeves who is extremely religious. Reeves quotes the Bible all the time on Twitter.
- Burton's wife built a home outside of Franklin, Tennessee. She and their two children moved there a year or so ago so she can homeschool the children and keep them away from "those" people. She's a total fundie nut; feel sorry for the kids.
- They're all in a rock band together--Steve, Scott, hottie Brandon Barash (also from GH), and Bradford Anderson (another GHer).
- One of the worst bands ever. They suck mightily.
- Suck "what" mightily?
- I used to have a crushing him on Out of This World years ago...
- Used to be engaged to Tara Reid
- Okay, you asked for it, R15:
- LOL it's not that bad...
- He's a fucking crook, selling that pyramid scheme Monavie juice to the fans.
- He really does that, R20?
- He looks like he was groomed for a Playgirl photoshoot, circa 1992.
- He's a greedy fucker, R20. I doubt he'll ever have enough money.
You asked for it, R19.
- Yes r21, and he's not the only one.
- That, he was, R22...
- Small world: Scott Reeves recorded one of my songs when he and a friend of his were trying to make it as a country duo, Blue County. He's a nice guy, but SHORT! Is he still acting? I haven't seen him in a while.
- He was very successful at the Monavie con, R24. He was in the very top rank of their money-earners for a few years, earning well over a million dollars a year.
That only lasted while he was in a pairing whose fans have money. When they moved him into a pairing with a trailer trash character whose fans are broke, his Monavie career tanked.
- Who else does it, R24?
Yep. Reeves is still on the soaps, R26.
- He's the voice of Cloud Strife in all the Final Fantasy videos.
- Oh, come on. Don't tell me I'm the only one left here who used to read and post on the old Daytime Dish forum?
There was an insider posting in that forum about 9-10 years ago, who used to give us almost daily updates about the life of Steve Burton. It was a long time ago, but this is what I remember:
Knocked up co-star and ex-girlfriend Becky Herbst twice while married. Becky's husband is gay, and, I believe, he would divide his time between their household and South America, where his partner lived.
His wife knows about the affair, and knows that Steve is the father of Herbst's children, and shortly after the birth of the second love-child, he came home from work to find his bags packed on the front lawn. Supposedly stayed at Rick Hearst's house until he could convince his wife to give him another chance.
Supposedly is a huge homophobe, but gets off on seeing two women together, unless it looks like they're enjoying themselves too much. Reportedly once got pissed at Becky Herbst because she was making out with Sarah Brown-at his urging-and appeared to be enjoying it too much. Freaked out and called them both dykes.
Rumor has it that Amber Tambyln was in love with him during her stint on General Hospital. According to legend, she begged him to give her a chance, but she was too young for him and he wasn't attracted to her. She wasn't too young, however, to eat out Becky Herbst while he watched. On more than one occasion. Which, if true, would make Becky guilty of statutory rape.
He landed a small speaking role in Spiderman 2, but the suits wouldn't let him take time off for the film, which made him so bitter he became even more surly on set, and began to phone in his performance.
I'm not saying that any of this is true, but this is what the GH insider told us about him back in the day.
- Wow, that is a plethora of info, R30. I bet Steve'd be a fantastic fuck.
- Didn't I read that he basically refuses to do sex scenes and won't even take off his top on screen? I assume it's because of the jesus shit.
- He used to take off his top all the time on GH and for photos. What a waste if we won't be able to see that pumped-up bod anymore.
- R31, only if you like really tiny dicks.
- Steve Burton found Jesus to save his marriage and half his money. He hates talking about his role on 'Out of this World'. Scott Reeves is another one who got all Jesusy to save his marriage, his wife cheated on him with her costar at the time. Brandon Barish was rumored to be one of Roland Emmerich's boys back in the day. I have no info on the other one in that band, other than he is very unattractive.
- Interesting pic at R25 - the "GIRL" stands out next to Burton.
- R32, it's probably because he doesn't stay in shape. He says he doesn't like the beefcake aspect of soaps, although he's perfectly willing to cash in on it when it gets publicity for him.
Not long ago, they let him know months in advance that he would be doing a shirtless scene because he was really fat. He eats like a pig during football season, then he goes on a deprivation diet to lose it all. He apparently has an eating disorder.
- Well, Steve does have small hands for a guy, R34...
R35--I'd heard that Scott's wife Melissa cheated on him with that hunk Jason Brooks she used to co-star with on "Days of our Lives". As for Steve, are you saying that his wife is the original fundie in the relationship, and that he converted just to appease her?
Brandon Barash is a sturdily built hunk, and several pics show that he's got a nice piece between his legs too. Do you know more about the Roland Emmerich thing?
^^Brandon Barash and his bulge
- Brandon Barash is the hottest guy on soaps today.
- I love how his character Jason Quartermaine went from being a happy-go-lucky rich guy who lost his virginity to a hot black girl, to a sulking, hulking, black leather jacket-wearing thug for the mob named Jason "Morgan" (after a near-fatal head injury, btw). He barely even cracks a smile on the show anymore. It's refreshing to see him acting lively at conventions and things like that.
Jason and Keesha sittin' in a tree...
- Brandon has great tits
- When Melissa Reeves cheated on Scott, he dragged her to his church, hauled her in front of the congregation and made her confess in front of everybody. Apparently that's how some Xtian cults handle their marital problems.
Burton was with his wife for seven years before they got married, but they hadn't been married very long before they started having problems. Scott Reeves told them the Xtian cult he belongs to would solve all of their problems. Burton's wife got into it and to save their marriage Burton went along with it. He doesn't seem to have become much of a believer, because he told his fans at a PA that nothing was different about him except that he was a Xtian.
Their daughter was going to a Xtian school in CA, but Burton's wife built a home in Tennessee and moved the kids and herself there. She is homeschooling those poor kids, although she seems downright dim. Burton keeps acting like it's normal for married people to live more than half a continent away from each other, but who knows what's really going on. Where I come from, that would be called a separation.
He keeps starting more businesses in CA for when GH ends. He is setting up a production facility because he want to become a producer.
- I don't know how fundies she was, but they went to religious counseling to save their marriage. I don't know anything more about the Roland Emmerich thing. I read it on another gay message board a few years ago. There was even a pic of young Brandon at one Roland's 'parties'.
- R27, actually the trailer park trash girlfriend's fans are not that enamored with Burton because of things he said about the actress and her fans. While many love the pairing, they would not dare give him their money.
I should add the fan base who bought all that Monavie was actually paying for Burton's influence to keep the pairing with their favorite character.
- I really hate what General Hospital has become. For the past 15 years its been the damn Maurice Bernard and Steve Buron show.I'm tired of the boring mob story line with Bernard doing a bad Michael Corleone imitation and Burton impersonating a robot. Neither of them are great actors.
- There's some truth to the past with Becky Herbst. It was admitted in a soap article that Burton has his own bedroom at her house.
Let's add this up: His family lives across the country yet he has his own domain at his old lover's home. The home were possibily his other kids live.
- R44, I agree about the trailer trash character and her trashy fans. The actress who plays that role might want to take a shower occasionally. I can't imagine having to be in a romantic pairing with someone who doesn't care about minimal hygiene. Most of her fans will never accept Burton and most of Burton's fans will never accept her.
Don't know that those fans were buying the Monavie to keep the pairing together. I think most of them wanted to get close to Burton and thought that was the way to do it. He has a whole bunch of fangurls who go to all of his PAs, and they would do anything to go to bed with him. Don't know why they think because he was good-looking when he was younger, he would be a good lay. Many of his former fans have abandoned him now and he does PAs for 50 people.
- Who did Missy Reeves cheat with?
- He had a room at her house supposedly because she lives much closer to the studio than he does. Late nights and all that. And because of Monavie he is good friends with the so called loser husband.
Ingo Rademacher called out his fellow castmates out on the Monavie stuff. He said they were taking advantage of fans, etc. And then he ended up fired.
- R48, Melissa supposedly cheated with hot actor Jason Brooks, who played Peter on "Days". He is also known for his role on "Baywatch Hawaii" and has been in several other shows and films.
- Steve Burton is too muscular. Have you seen the size of his biceps? Much bigger than the average guy's. You kind of wonder how he got that big because it's not necessary for him to look like a bodybuilder.
- Oh dear God r50. Now I'm all wet. Why did you have to do that.
- He's probably a closet 'roidaholic. He has gradually gotten huge over the years.
- R51, he built a lot of that muscle back when Greg Vaughn was on GH. Burton was very competitive with Vaughn, Vaughn was built better and it ate Burton's lunch. That's when he got started using steroids, to get an edge on Vaughn.
Once he got started, he was stuck with it. He's not very tall, and he tends to get soft in the belly and thick through his midsection. Now he has to keep it up or he starts looking flabby.
- R45 I agree. They may as well just cancel the show. The "hospital" part is practically non-existent these days.
- Burton made a few missteps with fans because of his greed. He had to cut ties with Becky's husband because of an situation where fans paid for an event that never happened. He refused to refund the money even though it was his fault.
- LOL, R52. Jason Brooks has that effect on people...
- Good point, R45/R55. They seem to have forgotten that this show was not meant to be Daytime's attempt to emulate The Godfather.
GH is supposed to be based around the lives and careers of those working at the hospital and their relationships.
- I can see why Steve would feel a little competitive with Greg Vaughan being around. That guy is one hot piece of ass. And he's pretty, to boot.
- Greg Vaughan ass
- And yet GH fired Greg Vaughan! That's when I stopped watching.
They fired him just because spoiled brat Jonathan Jackson said he wanted to come back and play Lucky again.
What's ridiculous is that Jonathan Jackson can't pull off Lucky being a police officer. He still has that boyish, high-pitched voice even though they've tried to make him look older & more masculine by getting him to grow some facial hair etc.
- Burton has fantastic hair.
super thick great hair
- I used to think he was really cute, now he looks like a roid freak.
Wonder if he's still having threesomes, and if Jesus approves?
- R56, that fiasco was all on Kelly Monaco. She scheduled a video PA with Michael Saucedo's company, but typical of her, she got loaded instead and couldn't go through with it. She cancelled hours before the taping. The crew was already in place and they had to be paid, so Saucedo took a big hit. Last I heard, it was still in litigation. I was told they weren't surprised Monaco did that, and they had worded her contract very carefully so she's responsible for money damages if she cancelled, so she'll probably have to cover the refunds, the cost of the crew and damages to boot. Her fans tried to blame it on Saucedo, but Monaco is the one who messed up.
She routinely stood people up for events until they finally stopped asking her to participate. Fans don't sign up for her events because they know she won't show.
Burton never stopped being business partners with Saucedo. They've been doing businesses together since Saucedo was on GH.
- [quote]Wonder if he's still having threesomes, and if Jesus approves?
Not sure how Jesus feels about it.
From what I've seen, there's not enough there for a onesome.
- [quote]They fired him just because spoiled brat Jonathan Jackson said he wanted to come back and play Lucky again.
Not only is he a spoiled brat, but he's a fundie Republican too. General Hospital is basically the fundie Republican actor show - Maurice Bernard, Jonathan Jackson, and Steve Burton are all republicans.
- I'd heard that Jonathan Jackson was into fundie Christian groups when he was younger, but I didn't know that Steve Burton & Maurice Bernard were Republicans.
- Burton came out in favor of the Iraq invasion, another chickenhawk heard from. He was a major Bush supporter. He's definitely a fundie, although he denies it depending on circumstances.
Jackson is a big fundie Republican.
Never heard Benard is a Republican, but it doesn't surprise me. He's not fundie.
- JAckson is a big fundie to keep his HOMO urges down!
- [quote]the trailer park trash girlfriend's fans are not that enamored with Burton because of things he said about the actress and her fans.
What did he say?
love this thread
- This should really become a Brandon Barash thread. Burton is boring, not that hot, and completely over the job while Barash is still engaged with the role and a million times hotter.
- R71, I know a couple of people who met Brandon in person. They say he's gorgeous, a lot better looking than he is on GH.
They also talked about how genuine and nice he is. They were really impressed.
- Good stuff, R72!
- [quote]Burton is boring
I think the reason Jason Q doesn't return is because Steve B is phoning it in and returning to Jason Q would involve him to work harder
- 73 posts and not one about his role as Evie's boyfriend on OUT OF THIS WORLD? It ran for four years!
By the way, the girl who played my daughter Evie I think also turned into a big fundie. But I see Johnny Travolta and Bobby Hays more than her.
Meet r16 and r35
- The Melissa Reeves/Jason Brooks affair is the stuff of daytime legend, culminating in Scott Reeves bursting onto the Days set and finding Brooks and Reeves having sex in a dressing room.
Scott made Melissa leave right then and there, and he had her quit the show. This was all confirmed in court documents.
Prior to meeting Scott, Melissa was a pretty typical LA actress party girl. He claimed to be a virgin, they married very quickly and he kept/keeps her under his thumb. The Brooks affair was her "lapsing" back into her scarlet woman phase as far as he was concerned.
- Isn't that pretty typical of married people, R77? If one of them isn't having fun, they're going to make sure the other isn't either.
- Hope that Melissa gets to be a slut again, someday.
- I wish Steve Reeves would be a slut with me
- I love the image of Reeves not being able to help herself when it comes to white-hot Brooks. Who can blame her?
- R64, if that was the case he should refunded the money and went after Kelly.
- Well who could really blame Missy Reeves? I mean, really. If youre going to have an affair, Jason Brooks is the one you have the affair with. Doesn't Burton have it in his contract that Jason Q can never return. Was it Culliton who was gonna zap him back and he threatened to walk? The. He had it put in his contract. I also heard the Herbst affair is why the show won't do Jason and Elizabeth.
- [quote]Ingo Rademacher called out his fellow castmates out on the Monavie stuff. He said they were taking advantage of fans, etc. And then he ended up fired.
Good for him. It's too bad he was fired. Hopefully, he'll find something soon. I don't think he'll have much of a problem.
- Even though Burton has bulked up he looks fat and out of shape to me.
You need to alter your eating to get definition and Burton has zero definition.
- The Reeves debacle was very dicey because Melissa was forced by her husband to quit the show even though she was under contract.
DOOL sued her and she lost. She had to fork over a hefty amount of cash.
The good thing though is all the sultry details were in the court documents.
- She loved her husband that much?
- After reading accounts of what happened, I felt awful for Melissa Reeves. I sort of wish she had left Scott for Jason.
Scott did a lot of Christian slut shaming of Melissa after the affair - purifying and all that. It was creepy sounding, with her being brought forth in front of the congregation and all that. I don't think she's ever been the same, and her character, Jennifer, lacks the sparkle she once had.
- No love involve, R87. More like Christian cult brainwashing.
Sad, because Melissa Reeves is supposed to be very nice.
- Is Scott Reeves really all that?
Why didn't Missy just leave his tiny ass?
- She probably stayed with him "for the kids".
Plus, Jason Brooks wasn't really available. He was married with a toddler.
- R65, so you're saying that you believe Steve Burton has a small cock?
Are these court documents that detail Missy's affair with Jason online anywhere?
I agree about his hair, R62
- R82, I was told he did both.
It wouldn't matter if they were been refunded four times what they paid, the trailer trash was going to badmouth him even though they knew Kelly was to blame. It was the perfect setup; they started bitching instantly.
You do know roids causes you junk to shrink.
The court documents were on the net years ago when it all went down.
This was years and years ago. Brooks, Missy, Scott all had to testify.
- Sure do, R94, but maybe the guy has some inside info...
- If Burton's junk were to shrink any more, he would need tweezers to pee.
He's always been underendowed. There were some scenes on GH a few years ago where he was wearing boxer-briefs. Non-existent bulge.
- 'Roids cause your nuts to shrink. They don't affect the cock.
- I wonder how the wife got off with him if his junk is so small...
- She's a crazy Xtian who wanted to breed. She found a way.
- She was raised to do exactly what she did, marry a rich man.
- Judge the sizemeat...
- I wonder if Big Steve and Tyler Christopher used to go in on roids together for some kind of bulk discount.
I watched Monday's GH on Hulu to see Robin Mattson, and, since it's been years since I really watched an episode, was surprised that Steve looked so bad, Kelly Monaco looked so haggard, and that Nancy Lee Grahn looked so great.
The Voice of the Night
- Also Steve Burton has to wipe off his mouth every time he kisses Kelly Monaco. I *cannot* believe the show lets him get away with that it's sooooo tacky!
- I forgot that Tyler suddenly bulked up as well. He and Steve turned to He-men at around the same time.
- Does Tyler Christopher still look bloated? I remember a few years back seeing him and he looked awful.
- If Jason Brooks had sex with Melissa Reeves than that means he is a scumbag. He risked breaking up 2 marriages and hurting the young kids involved.
- R108 = Frau caunt.
- R109 = idiot who thinks Jason Brooks didn't do anything wrong just because he is hot
- Come to think of it, I don't know anything about Brooks's side of the story, whether he and Reeves were in a relationship or just fucking.
Anyone know? Was it an ill-advised romance? Or was it him taking advantage of a woman with a controlling husband and a cold household?
Obviously, it wasn't anyone's finest hour but given Scott Reeves utterly creepy controlling nature, I tend to see Melissa sympathetically.
- I had no idea Scott Reeves was the virginal, christian, controlling type. When he was on Y&R years ago, he was more muscular and had a hot lothario kind of charisma, and I just figured he was banging chicks left and right.
As for Jason Brooks, he is SO hot that I might just have to forgive him his trespasses.
- R110, married people sleep around all the time, get used to it.
- [quote]I forgot that Tyler suddenly bulked up as well. He and Steve turned to He-men at around the same time.
Tyler was so beautiful when he started on GH. I know he had a problem with thinning hair, but you know that's life.
Then he turned himself into a gorilla.
The Voice of the Night
- Some one in the make-up department must not like Kelly. She always look better when not on GH.
- Next to Vanessa Marcil (ex-Brenda on GH), Kelly Monoco looks rather plain.
- How is it that Nancy Lee Grahn manages to look fantastic and Jackie Zeman and Leslie Charleson look like alien fetuses? I know she's younger than they are, but she looks better now than Jackie did five years ago or Leslie did ten.
The Voice of the Night
- We know that, R113 - that doesn't make it right. The point is that someone on this thread seems to be almost praising Jason Brooks for having an affair when there were 2 marriages with children involved that were affected.
- VOTN, NLG has had some cosmetic work done, but she apparently was very picky and went to the best. It helps that she has not gotten the chipmunk cheek implants that are always a mistake.
Zeman's ex-husband is/was a cosmetic surgeon who really screwed up her face. She hasn't done herself any favors since she got rid of him. Don't know why she doesn't have more sense than she does, but her once-beautiful face is a tragedy.
Don't know what Charleson's problem is, but I suspect she has gone to some bargain basement surgeons. She obviously got what she paid for. Both she and Zeman need to have their cheek implants removed and then lay off any procedures or injectables until their faces begin to look normal again. Zeman said earlier this year she is going to stop with the injections. Hopefully she'll hold to that.
- He shops at Stallone's Hormone's R Us.
- Doesn't take much for you R52 does it?
- [quote]VOTN, NLG has had some cosmetic work done, but she apparently was very picky and went to the best. It helps that she has not gotten the chipmunk cheek implants that are always a mistake.
Oh, I could tell she's had a facelift, but she seemed like she did it old school and didn't go in for a bunch of Botox and collagen. She just looked like a freshened-up version of herself. Whatever she paid, she got her money's worth.
I would have said her secret to maintaining a youthful glow was eating pussy, but that hasn't helped Leslie C.
I found a gorgeous shot of Nancy for NoH8 from about a month ago. I know it's airbrushed/Photoshopped, but she still looks like the woman I remembered.
The Voice of the Night
- I remember the whole Scott/Melissa Reeves mess. DOOL announced that Melissa was being replaced immediately due to "personal issues", then the whole story came out.
- [quote]Ingo Rademacher called out his fellow castmates out on the Monavie stuff. He said they were taking advantage of fans, etc. And then he ended up fired.
This kind of thing makes me so sad. I'd like to think we've evolved past the days of Gloria Monty keeping a dealer on the payroll as a producer and making sure there was cocaine out on the craft services table, but obviously we haven't.
The Voice of the Night
- Scott Reeves was interviewed by a Christian publication several years ago and said he and his wife were virgins when they got married.
There's nothing wrong with that though and I respect that.
- VOTN, Bob Guza was involved in the Monavie scheme. He even allowed Burton et al. to use the juice in a story where characters were miraculously healed from a virus by drinking Monavie.
Upshot was that Tropicana withdrew its sponsorship of GH. The ABC Daytime execs, who had obviously been asleep at the wheel, finally got upset when they lost money over Monavie.
- Not sure whether NLG had a modified facelift or an "old school" procedure. Whichever choice she made, it worked well for her. I think she may have also gotten an eyelift, but not an exaggerated version.
That is a beautiful series of photographs VOTN linked.
- Getting back to Greg Vaughan, a number of years ago he was in a soft porn movie (one of the 'Poison Ivy' series) and showed his naked ass.
- What has happened to Scott Reeves' face?
Not to mention his wrinkly neck.
- Does it get any more homoerotic than this?
- [quote]VOTN, Bob Guza was involved in the Monavie scheme. He even allowed Burton et al. to use the juice in a story where characters were miraculously healed from a virus by drinking Monavie.
Oh, that's disgusting.
You know, I can tolerate a certain amount of Disney cross-branding, but that's corporate whoring taken to an entirely new level.
Remind me why they let him stay at the show for so long? And why did I once look forward to his return back in the halcyon days of 1998?
Has Carlivati gotten rid of the entire writer's room, or is there no point because the show is winding down? I mean, is Elizabeth Korte still there? Shelly Moore? Karen Harris?
The Voice of the Night
- Why did all these soap actors always end up on Charmed?
- Yes, R128. I mentioned that upthread and even posted this wonderful, boner-inducing photo...
- It looks like he has a lot of sun damage, R129.
HDTV is not kind to actors with sun damage, like Scott Reeves, Steve Burton, Kelly Monaco and Laura Wright.
- That brings one back, R130. That's from the mid to late 90's when Scott Reeves and Shemar Moore were on Y&R with Joshua Morrow. Now only Joshua Morrow is left on that show of the 3.
Of those 3, Shemar is the one rumored to be gay. Morrow, while apparently a Republican, is socially moderate and pro-gay.
- Steve's guest spot on "Who's The Boss?"
- Korte is still there pimping her beloved Carly character.
Shelly Moore is still there.
Karen Harris was fired for being head of the Western Division of the Writers' Guild during the most recent writers' strike.
Garin Wolf was promoted to headwriter of GH when Bob Guza was fired. Wolf got rid of any writer who was threatening to him, wiping out the talented team of writers Guza had put together. The OLTL EP/HW team is hiring the worst writers in the soap business (e.g., Jean Passanante) to replace them.
- Steve winning his Emmy. He was up against Scott Reeves in this category.
- Greg Vaughan and his wife just had their 3rd son. I hope he kept all his boys intact.
- Is this the new One Life to Live thread?
- [quote]The OLTL EP/HW team is hiring the worst writers in the soap business (e.g., Jean Passanante) to replace them.
What is their obsession with her? They hired her for OLTL once she'd killed ATWT, right?
Is Carolyn Culliton working these days?
I know I shouldn't, but I have generally positive feelings towards anyone involved with Port Charles, and Carolyn Culliton was the show's first HW, and Karen Harris was, IMO, its best.
The Voice of the Night
- Yeah, so they can all have very painful surgery in their 30s like my brother. He told my mother he couldn't imagine what she was thinking; she said her doctor at the time didn't believe in circumcision.
- Please, people! Let's bring it back to the subject of this thread...
- R142, the large majority of guys in the world are intact and have no problems with it.
- GH also hired David Kreizman, VOTN. I'm thinking Cartini have been told to tank GH so there won't be a big outcry when it's cancelled. GH's ratings are still bad, so it's possible.
They brought in some VH veterans and then they wrote terrible stories for them and went against their history. They also brought OLTL actors, some of whom have been given contracts at GH. Roger Howarth and Michael Easton are now on GH, along with that untalented Alderson screecher who plays Starr.
- I watched GH on and off for about five or six years beginning during Luke and Laura's heydey. I haven't watched a daytime soap since then and have no interest, but I find this thread fascinating. It's one of the better gossip threads we've had lately.
- Cute GH blooper of Steve trying to get his tiny co-star to cooperate
- This doesn't hold a candle to some of the stuff that came out in the early days of the soap threads.
The Voice of the Night
- Thank you, R146
- Greg Vaughan's naked ass:
- Greg Vaughan's naked ass:
- Greg Vaughan's naked ass:
- Greg Vaughan's naked ass:
- Greg Vaughan getting a blowjob:
- R150/R153 thanks, and refer to R133
- Yes, I was aware that one of the ass photos was already posted of GV, so I posted some different angles of it as well as some different lightings. : )
- r153 is a mentally deranged and disturbed troll. Trust.
- R157, you are full of garbage.
- So have RC's stories started? Because it seems like the same ole GH to me. The one thing about the show that I can tell is different is that they do that annoying thing that OLTL used to do with the inter-cutting the scenes and the loud annoying music.
Why is Burton so against playing Jason Q?
- Jason "Morgan" won him an Emmy and some acting cred, R159.
- Burton wants to play an action hero and that means Jason Morgan. He hates everything that is typically daytime, like romance.
He tried hard to break into movies and primetime, but the most he got was bit parts. A poster upthread was right when he said Burton was offered a good role but GH wouldn't let him take an out to do it. Spielberg wanted him for a movie, but he was unable to take the part. Who knows what it would have meant to his career. Possibly nothing.
As much as he hates it, daytime is his niche. He is a mediocre actor.
- He had a big role in the 1994 sci-fi action film "Cybertracker" and its 1995 sequel, alongside Don "The Dragon" Wilson.
- R159, the only way GH can get better is if at least two of these four die: Jason, Sonny, Carly or Michael.
- I agree R163.
I watched GH from the early 80's and finally gave up around the year 2000 when it became the Sonny show.
I say kill Sonny and Jason and bring back Sarah Brown to play Carly. The horsey-face Laura Wright needs to go.
- Why are you throwing Michael into this? Didn't you see him shirtless the other day? Puffy nips and all? Looks like he's about to bang that girl that DLers call Bovina.
- Carly and Michael both need to go. If GH were capable of casting younger actors it would be different. All of their casting choices have been horrible so no reason to believe that could change.
It doesn't matter who plays Carly; the character has nowhere to go.
- Kill off all the male characters and bring the Ford Brothers on to turn the hospital into a nudist spa.
- Honest to god, what is the point of Spinelli?
The Voice of the Night
- I agree, R168.
Ironically, he'd call you Voice of the Night even if that weren't your name.
- Can we have more on the threesome between Rebecca Herbst, Amber Tamblyn and SB? I've never heard of that happening before.
- I've met that sad sack JP. Passanante is an asskisser and a drunk. She doesn't come up with ideas, she'll write whatever the HW and Exec Producer tells her to write. Her years at ATWT was writing whatever was told to her by Chris Goutman.
I'm sure she's popular with the brass b/c she's a yes woman and will agree to whatever storyline. She basically is doing dialogue. She's not really creating story therefore she's less likely to cause a problem with the team of RC/FC since they are mostly in power (now) to come up with story albeit with some network interference. That's why she's there though. The network knows that keeping JP around is a threat. If RC goes too far JP will be named HW and will write whatever is told to her.
- May I play devil's advocate r171?
Isn't that kind of the way it works though? Meaning the brass has the power to veto or change any story they want. What makes this Passanante person any different than any other writer?
- No, R172.
Writers should write.
Producers should produce.
Network execs should cocoon those folks so they can get their jobs done.
When producers started writing and neckties started dictating stories and 'stars' started saying who they wouldn't work with...that's when the genre took a nose dive.
That's why it's going away.
- For the record, I'm not disagreeing with you, but why single her out? Don't they all do that? Is it just that she's a bad writer who just happens to be easy to work with so she keeps getting hired? I guess my point is, if they're all doing it why single her out? Everybody thinks that Ron Carlivati is some genius, but he caved completely on his show's gay story and several others.
- HW are SUPPOSED to come with story and understand the concept of pacing. They then check with the EP to see if it's possible to get things done. Then it gets worked out between the EP and brass.
The point is that they are supposed to have IDEAS. They all, even the shittiest of head writers were supposed to have STORY. Passanante is singled out b/c she did NOT do that. Goutman came up with ideas/story and Passanante just handled it from there. Notice the difference? JP didn't even do the basics of her job (have ideas think about future course of story), which all other HW did including that mess Dena Hackley. So yeah, JP gets singled out for being a bigger hack than most since she's just someone who's malleable. No values, no concern, no interest in beats or her creation, just 'yes, sir' and 'i'll take the check'.
- Asked, but not answered up thread...
Richard and Carolyn Culliton are on the Days writing team right now.
- [quote]Richard and Carolyn Culliton are on the Days writing team right now.
I never cared for Richard's work, but did really like his wife's.
I hope Gary Tomlin keeps them around.
The Voice of the Night
- Voice, someday we'll have to argue this over a drink at The Wave, or The Garage if it ever reopens. Richard Culliton wrote some of my favorite storylines, including the Reva-less GL and the John v. Lisa malpractice suit on ATWT.
Where is Addie Walsh these days? She often wrote wonderful stories, but I heard long ago she didnt want the pressure of being a head writer.
- My only experience with Richard Culliton was when he was GH headwriter after Guza was contractually obligated to go over to Sunset Beach when it first launched. While I know the show has gotten so very much worse since I quit watching it, which was right around the time Wendy Riche got ousted and Jill Farren Phelps brought Megan McTavish in, that was honest to God my least favorite period of the show.
I first started watching when Robert and Anna "died" in 1992, and watched pretty constantly for the next twelve or so years. Guza has obviously become a joke in the years since, but in the period after the Labines left and he took over, the show was really firing on all cylinders: Carly, Jax, the return of the Cassadines, and Lesley's return from the dead. And then that just broke, and broke some more.
The Voice of the Night
- So, Burton is still involved in that juice pyramid scheme? Does he still use his fan events to shill it? And ABC doesn't stop this blatant exploitation of their show?
- Can someone please explain the "pyramid scheme" to us non-Soap fans.
- It's all here.
The Voice of the Night
- Also, it's Mormon-owned. I'm just saying.
The Voice of the Night
- Yeah, but how does it play into the Soap stars?
- Steve Burton and a few of his costars, specifically Bradley Anderson (the aforementioned Spinelli) are/were hawking the juice to fans at fan events, and apparently Burton also made YouTube promotional video that included the use of General Hospital sets.
They also had the aforementioned storyline where the juice magically cured characters that cost them a sponsor.
The company seems corrupt to the core, and it tainted a bunch of the show.
The Voice of the Night
- Wow, VOTN. I'm surprised the producers let them pull that shit.
- R186, one of the producers, Bob Guza, was in on it!
- It's one thing of a star hawks a product like their jewelry line like Kristian Alfonso does with her stuff on Days or sells signed pictures - it's quite another to be involved in a culty, high pressure pyramid scheme that encourages the fans not only to buy but sell the product and tout its completely batshit unverified claims.
And while many soap fans are bright and have a sense of camp, it is a genre that attracts very obsessive fans and not that bright fans that will do anything to be near or get extra time with the star. Burton offers extra time with himself to those who agree to sign up for the juice company pitch, and if they agree to be sales people he gets a cut of their take.
Rumor has it that one of the reasons Ingo Rademacher was let go of GH was because he spoke out and said it was wrong to exploit fans who had already paid money to see a star that way.
- [quote]It's one thing of a star hawks a product like their jewelry line like Kristian Alfonso does with her stuff on Days or sells signed pictures - it's quite another to be involved in a culty, high pressure pyramid scheme that encourages the fans not only to buy but sell the product and tout its completely batshit unverified claims.
I understand why a lot of the stars have their side businesses: They don't get paid that much relative to the amount of work most of them do, and they live in an expensive city. And for every Julianne Moore, Meg Ryan, Demi Moore, or Judith Light, there are a hundred that never do more than a year or two on a show. And the only two soap stars that I can remember that ever got any kind of big endorsements were Lucci and Deidre Hall.
But just reading about MonaVie made me feel dirty.
The Voice of the Night
- YUMMY with three spoons
- What types of incentives does Burton provide for signing up with Monvaie? Anal? Oral? Chad Duell and his puffy nips? Y'all can have Brandon, i want Chad.
- I dont know but rick hearst does too
- Who's the dude with the Celtic Cross tattoo on his bicep that's schtupping Lisa LoCicero?
The Voice of the Night
- The previous leadership of GH, all three of whom have been fired now, caused many of its current problems.
Brian Frons, President of ABC Daytime, was convinced he was a creative genius instead of a buffoon. He forced himself on ABC's soaps to the extent that he appeared in GH's titles as its Creative Consultant. He was a mammary-worshiping moron who had no idea what the genre of soaps was about or what soap fans wanted to see. He is considered the ultimate soapkilla, having murdered soaps at CBS before he went to ABC. At ABC he killed Port Charles, then under his iron-fisted "creative" control and horrible story ideas, All My Children and One Life to Live nose-dived in the ratings and died.
Jill Farren Phelps was Executive Producer. She's an odd woman with strange ideas about what she will allow on her soaps. She had previously inflicted fatal wounds on a couple of CBS soaps by killing off their tentpole characters before she moved on to ABC to see what kind of damage she could do there. She's pretty much a flat-out bigot who makes such pronouncements as no one wants to see romance between old people and good girls are boring. Her stories are trash, with no concern for the fact that the soaps are ongoing, not episodic. She has a history of killing off major tentpole characters and did not allow multi-generational stories, both concepts at the heart of soaps.
Bob Guza loved to tell teenage boy blow 'em up stories, not quite a soap staple and not something most viewers cared to see. He built a talented writing staff at GH, not that it did much good when Frons and Phelps refused to approve his stories. Steve Burton loved Guza because he wrote the kind of stories Burton wants to act, teenboy fantasies but without any sex.
GH became a battleground for those three massive egos. Frons was determined GH only existed to showcase Kelly Monaco's breasts. Phelps had her own terrible ideas, and GH would have become the Carly show if she had her druthers. Guza only liked to write mob stories and had no interest in other characters, like the medical personnel at General Hospital.
The other two fired Guza and replaced him with a scriptwriter who became a scab during the writers' strike. He had no clue how to pace or write for the entire cast, and he decimated GH's talented writing staff to protect his own job.
GH now has the team in place that could have chosen to write a solid farewell to OLTL but proved they don't have the tiniest spark of creativity or respect for the genre. They're putting together a staff of writers who have killed other soaps, so GH's death is a foregone conclusion.
- To my knowledge, none of the actors is currently involved with Monavie. I think they all moved on after Burton did.
VOTN, if you mean who's schtupping LLC on GH, that's Scott Reeves.
- Sorry R194 but I think the ending of OLTL was pretty damn good. With all the speculation about PP they wrapped up a lot of story but still left me wanting more. Much better than the AMC finale.
I for one, have hopes with the direction GH is going. I just hope McBain takes down Sonny!
- [quote]VOTN, if you mean who's schtupping LLC on GH, that's Scott Reeves.
I just knew it was another character I didn't recognize.
I don't know a think about LLC's character, except that I assume she's mob-connected. I only remember her from The City.
Man, I wish the soaps had been brave enough to try something like The City five years ago. The industry might not be dying by inches.
The Voice of the Night
- To each his own, R196. I thought it sucked.
- You know, remembering the charisma Tony Geary had in scenes with Sarah Brown, watching him with Laura Wright is just pathetic.
The Voice of the Night
- While I love the Daytime Dish gossip I have to wonder who is privy to information such as Amber going down on Becky, etc - I mean,where does this knowledge come from? And as far as the parentage of Becky's kids, the oldest son at least looks quite a bit like Michael Saucedo...
- [quote]While I love the Daytime Dish gossip I have to wonder who is privy to information such as Amber going down on Becky, etc - I mean,where does this knowledge come from
The shows have crews. And some actors are chummy with the crewmembers, moreso than with the other actors.
Anyway, the casts work together more than other casts. I'm not surprised it turns into the road company of a musical on steroids. If anything, I'm surprised there isn't MORE information floating around sexual hookups, drug problems, shady dealings, bad behavior, etc.
The Voice of the Night
- I am going to laugh that anyone believes Kelly's boobs had anything to do with the demise of GH. Other than being paired with Steve Burton she has been little more than a prop for his character.
- It's not about Monaco's tits, it's about Frons' inability to see beyond them. I was being facetious when I said it was her boobs. Mea culpa; I should have realized there are those among us who are unable to pick up on prodding humor.
He developed fixations on characters/actors on all of the ABC soaps and required them to be featured at all times. They were rarely talented or charismatic, and his fixations worked to the detriment of the shows.
- R203, neither Kelly or her boobs have been featured on GH for a very long time. Burton, Bernard, Wright are the biggest air hogs. Your sarcasm should at least be relevant.
- Sorry, R204. I'll run everything past you for relevance from now on.
Frons has been fired. Anything I say about him is necessarily a past reference.
Last I heard, Monaco's WTD story is still front and center even though nobody cares.
- 194 is right about everything except OLTL- that final week or two of OLTL was some of best soap opera in decades.
- [quote]194 is right about everything except OLTL- that final week or two of OLTL was some of best soap opera in decades.
Let's be generous and give them the entire last month. That would account for the brilliant episode where Roxie dreamed she was in an episode of Fraternity Row.
The Voice of the Night
- R207, no one cares about Liz, Jason or Catly. So what is your point, if you have one.
- I watched the final episode of OLTL, but that was it. I turned it off right before all of that Victor/Todd mess. There was something too cutesy about the show and the characters. And they are trying to bring that mess to GH now. If you look at the ratings, no one is watching it.
- It's too much OLTL for GH fans; too little OLTL for OLTL fans.
I really dislike that Starr thing. To think, I used to like her when she was a child.
GH has enough screechers already, now we're getting screeching Tea from OLTL. No matter, I won't watch.
- Quite a bit of incorrect information has been recounted today.
r179 When Guza took over in 1996, he did create Carly and Jax and bring back the Cassadines. However, he was not responsible for Leslie Weber's return. That was Richard Culliton. And when Guza came back after a year at Sunset Beach, he had no interest in doing anything with the character of Leslie. That's why Denise Alexander has gotten such shoddy treatment all these years.
r185 The actor's name is Bradford Anderson, not Bradley.
r194 Have you ever heard of NBC soaps? Frons and JFP did their share of damage over there too, more so than at CBS, but you don't mention it.
Frons was head of CBS daytime in 1982 when he canceled Search for Tomorrow. After NBC picked up Search and Frons moved to head NBC daytime, he again canceled Search in 1986. Frons also played the character of God in an episode of Santa Barbara.
JFP is responsible for undermining Santa Barbara to the point that when the Dobsons came back, the show had changed too much from their original concept for them to get it back on track. JFP is also responsible for major fatal damage at Another World including the gruesome murder of Frankie Frame, the killing off of Ryan Harrison and firing of the actress playing Amanda Cory, as well as bringing in numerous new characters who had no connection to the main families.
Incidentally, Guza was also a writer on Santa Barbara. Thus, Guza, Frons and JFP all met there. From what I've always heard, after Angela Shapiro left as head of ABC Daytime in 2002, someone at ABC came to JFP and Guza asking for recommendations for a new head and they both suggested Frons.
Also r194, OLTL's ending may not have been perfect, given that at the time they thought they were moving to the internet three days after the final ABC episode. However, the final weeks were a loving tribute to the show and the characters that honored its history and its audience. Ron C. and Frank did a fantastic job.
If you disliked the OLTL finale so much, tell us a soap finale that did satisfy you.
- Do I have to love another soap finale in order to dislike OLTL's? That makes no logical sense. Most soaps seem to bring in wrecking crews who are charged with decimating the shows. Most of the soap lovers I know believe Prospect Park was a red herring all along.
There were some elements that I enjoyed toward the end of OLTL. I could have done with a lot less of other elements.
I wasn't watching any NBC soaps during Frons and JFP's path of destruction there; that's why I didn't include that network. I have read about what they did at NBC, apparently for the sake of their version of drama. They are both very bad combinations of huge egos, no talent and no respect for the genre in which they're working.
My post was already entirely too long, so I chose to leave out some things. I didn't feel I could include everything. You've done a good job at filling in some blanks.
Guza and JFP recommending Frons has always been a head-scratcher. Perhaps their previous experience with him was different from that of viewers. Anyway, I bet they have both kicked themselves since then, especially Guza.
The perfect testament to Frons' genius is The Revolution.
- [quote]And when Guza came back after a year at Sunset Beach, he had no interest in doing anything with the character of Leslie. That's why Denise Alexander has gotten such shoddy treatment all these years.
Didn't she actually appear ON Sunset Beach while he was still there?
The Voice of the Night
- When did Steve Burton give up hawking the Monavie snake oil? When all the law suits kicked in?
- Was Guza ever interested in writing for women who weren't outright whores? As far as I ever saw, he had no clue what to do with normal women.
- This was discussed earlier. Burton was in a pairing whose fans, along with his own, enriched him by buying Monavie. He got several million out of that deal.
His next (current) pairing was with a trashy character whose fans would not support his Monavie sales.
He and his current co-star had a PA last Thanksgiving for which they charged $270. They didn't come close to selling out the venue. Fans of this pairing either don't have the money or they have better ways to spend it.
- [quote]Was Guza ever interested in writing for women who weren't outright whores? As far as I ever saw, he had no clue what to do with normal women.
Carly, as originally conceived, was a schemer, but not a whore. She might have been a little sympathetic just because Sarah Brown was such a good actress. And when Guza returned to GH, he had her finally "come out" to Bobbie in what was a surprisingly tender moment. Carly hadn't been able to hold Baby Michael, Bobbie told her a story about how she'd gotten to hold her daughter one time before she was taken away, and that gave Carly the strength to pick Michael up for the first time and finally tell Bobbie the truth. Of course, her adoptive mother, played by the faboo Lois Nettleton was also there and screwed it up completely, and it gave Jackie Zeman some of her best scenes outside of BJ's death. I still remember Bobbie going to confront Luke over his lying to her and telling her that her daughter was dead.
I believe Jackie scored her only Lead Actress nomination for those scenes. She'd also been nominated for Supporting the year before, I assume for other stuff relating to the Carly story.
The Voice of the Night
- I'm assuming the current pairing you're referring to is Kelly Monaco. Is the previous one Becky Herbst? Was she in on the MonaVie stuff as well?
The Voice of the Night
- Everything Carly has, she got by lying on her back with her legs up in the air.
As for Bobbie? Luke had her standing on a street corner supporting him when she was a teenager.
- Herbst stayed away from the Monavie stuff, except for an interview in which she said she drank a small amount of Monavie every day. That was probably on behalf of her husband -- who was and is still selling it -- rather than Burton.
That was early on and she distanced herself after that.
She seems to stay away from their money-making schemes.
- I would love for Steve Burton to take me over his knee and spank the living daylights out of me.
- Jason Brooks is sex on a stick. I hated his character on "Days" but he was so damn hot!
I wish "GH" would get rid of Sonny, Jason, Carly and Spinelli. Have AJ come back and shoot the four of them and reclaim Michael as his son.
- Best finale ever on a soap. The catch in Larry Haines' voice absolutely kills me.
- GH went off the rails when Tony Jones was villianized to prop Carly and Jason.
- Was Amber licking Becky's pussy a commonplace occurrence or what? Or was this a one time threesome?
- r.223, I couldn't agree with you more. And the second best finale goes to The Edge of Night. It made you feel that the mysteries would go on and on.
- R226, ITA about EON's ending.
- Did Jacob Young crush on Burton, or was he too busy chasing after Colton Scott's (aka Steven Martinez) cock? And is it true that Kim Shriner and Billy Warlock were an item for a while?
Amy Vining, RN
- Best soap opera finale episode(s) in my humble opinion was Texas. Everyone gathered for a party to commemorate the TV station being taken over by someone else. They celebrated all they had accomplished at the TV station. Final words were Justin Marshall raising his glass of champagne and saying, "To Texas."
Next favorite finale was Edge of Night. We got a goodbye party in the form of Miles and Beth's wedding reception, but a new mystery began seconds before the final scene. The mysteries continued even we wouldn't be there to see them.
And third favorite finale was Search for Tomorrow. Stu saying, "What are you searching for?" Jo: "Tomorrow. And I can't wait."
My least favorite finale was Another World. Two gorillas named Richard and Carolyn escaping? Really? That's how they said goodbye to a 35 year old show.
Second least favorite finale was As The World Turns. Didn't feel like I had any closure at all. No real goodbyes at all. Just another day in Oakdale.
Interestingly, it was Chris Goutman who was responsible for the ATWT finale and the Another World finale.
- I agree with R221 and R222 (being bent over Steve's knee and Jason Brooks being sex on a stick)
- Best finale ever was Love is a Many Splendored Thing at the wedding of Joe and Betsy and Will Donnelly breaks the 4th wall and addressing the fans. A real classy way to end the show.
- I don't know WTH I will do when Y&R ends.
- To me the OLTL finale was very similar to EON. It felt like goodbye but that last scene with Allison and Victor was brilliant. It let you know the drama in Llanview would still go on come Monday even though we wouldn't be there to see it.
- I love that you love all your shows.
Have a good life!
- So much talk about Jason. However, Gh needs to take it's storyline in a new direction. Sonny, Jason, Carly, and expecially Spinelli, who makes GH unwatchable, need to go. Maybe an explosion wiping them all out? Luke too.
- Wow, how did they afford the music from "Sophie's Choice" for the EoN finale?
Odd but Impressive
- I think that the focus is going to shift now that GH has the EP and writers from OLTL. Also, how does someone as seriously fug as Spinelli get onto tv?
- Spinelli needs to be taken out by drive-by shooting. Immediately.
- Spinelli is like the daytime version of Christian Borle.
- Sean Kanan has been approached about reprising AJ. Don't know the story or how the character will be brought back from the dead, but he has been approached.
- The writer who invented Spinelli has since been fired - correct?
- Just let me know when Sonny and Jason are gone and I'll come back and watch GH. How these two are still on the air or have any likability with the audience is beyond me.
- I think most of the previous writing staff are gone now. New scripts from old OLTL writers should start airing soon.
- I used to love it when NuJack referred to Roger as Scarface.
- Of all the characters to bring on from One Life, why did they choose Horseface and Horseface, Jr? I can only handle one or the other.
- [R242] You would be surprised how many defenders they have. I don't get it. I stopped watching the Sonny show years ago and only recently turned back in when I found out Ron and Frank were in charge. He is still doing his one-note Pacino impression and Jason - well he was never anything but Sonny's bootlicker and seems to still be wearing the same clothes. They are incredibly dull and boring, not to mention two of the most mediocre actors I have ever seen. I don't get it, but some of their fans on websites are spastic if anyone does not like them.
- r236 The Edge of Night finale also had music by the Beatles. Not covers of a Beatle song, but the originals.
I know they used "If I Fell." Think there was another Beatles song in there too.
These days, the fees for the Beatles originals are astronomical. That's why movies or TV shows who use covers.
Edge finale aired on Dec. 28, 1984. No idea what the licensing fee for a Beatles song wold have been at that time.
All soaps started using popular music starting about 1982. So, maybe Edge had it in the budget to use the song. Or the licensing fee was reduced. Or maybe both.
- Wow, I forgot how hot Jason Brooks is/was.
- R241, he has.
Personally, I don't get him. (Spinelli.) "Shtick. Shtick. Shtick." As my old acting teacher said.
But, he's extremely popular.
- Jason Brooks is not all that.
And it sounds like he is a douche anyway.
- I think it's weird that Burton secretly fathered Herbst's children just like Burton's character Jason secretly fathered one of Herbst's character's Liz's children. What a wild coincidence!
- Too bad it's not true. Great gossip though.
- Oh, JB really IS all that, R250--and a bag of chips.
- Let's keep talking about Jason Brooks...
- R254, yes, let's. I think he once said that he co-owned an ice cream shop at one point. I'd like to do some things with him and ice cream.
- Anyone else digging the possibilities of an evil Franco baby spawn? I really hope that this breaks up Jason and Sam. I'm also enjoying Kate/Connie. They should do more with the mirrors. Campy and yet still pretty dramatic! I think that actress is really talented.
What does anyone think about the long forgotten Sonny/Alexis paring? I liked them together 10 years ago. It would be nice to see them come together again and then have Sonny go to prison.
- Yeah, Kelly Sullivan is pretty great. A lot of fans are/were disgruntled about her taking over from Megan Ward, but Sullivan has really done her own thing with the character. I just hope she's not too offended that TPTB think that she can pass for 50 (Maurice Benard's age). That, or they think he can pass for 33. Either way, it's clearly laughable. At least Ward was more age appropriate.
- I would let Jason Brooks stick it ALL in, not just the head.
I think it's kind of hot he was porking one of his married costars. Well played, stud.
- lol, R257. I never really thought about the age disparity (even though they "grew up" together) but thats funny.
- Damn that Jason Brooks is hot. I bet he has a huge cock.
- R259, Brian Frons was stupid enough to think that if he paired Sonny with a younger woman, it would make Sonny look younger. It didn't matter to him that it didn't work with the story.
- It's also clearly laughable watching Heather and her son Dr. Steven Weber together since they look more like siblings rather than mother and son.
- I'd let Jason stick it ALL the way in too, R258.
I agree with the probable size of his appendage as well, R260.
- "I used to love it when NuJack referred to Roger as Scarface."
i luv all my gay fanzzz!
- Hey Andy T, you hot piece with the hairy legs. Are you legal yet?
- nah, still 17 r265! so cant help u there, but u can def sniff my feet if u want!!
- Andy T. looks like a young Jason Brooks.
- Did Jason Cook have work done?
- Found on the blog Ticklish Male Celebrities (and they do seem to link to the real Trischitta's tweets):
"Andrew Trischitta (actor, "Days of Our Lives") reported he is ticklish on his official twitter page, after being asked about it!
@ajtrischitta I love Jack on OLTL!!! Silly question, are you ticklish? If so, where and are your feet ticklish? Please pleeeease reply!!! :)
@ticklergurl200 hahah I guess so, yea I am ticklish. But only sometimes. And that goes for my feet too hahah
@ajtrischitta How bout a reply hun? Whts ur most ticklish spot? R ur feet ticklish? How ticklish r ur feet? 1-10 scale? Think ur gr8!!! :)))
@Ali_Parker17 honestly I don't know where my most ticklish spot is
- WTH did Triscuit join DOOL ?
- How was Kristina Malandro's return today?
- I didn't watch R271, but my spidey sense tells me it sucked.
- How did I miss the news that 'Soap Opera Weekly' bit the dust ?
And now Soap Opera Digest has the tag "Your
#1 Soap Source" .... HA ! Shouldn't that be ONLY ?? (There is that one other drecky one, I guess)
- Felicia was only on the last five minutes of today's show. Girlfriend has wrinkled some.
- Join me on my new show where I will be playing Jack Devereux, Jr. in a hot new teen storyline.
- Anna said something about Maxie needing her family now more than ever, and Felica walked up and said I couldn't agree more. I would call that 1 minute, not 5, but I do agree about her looking aged.
- Well I just meant the last block of scenes before the show was over. I realize she only had three lines.
- Has Andy Triscuit really been cast on DAYS or is the troll just working overtime this week?
- Just watched Friday's episode. Great to see Felicia! Older, obviously, but I think its refreshing to see women with "real" faces.
- KW (Felicia) still looks terrific to me. And certainly has aged better than Heather Locklear!
- Maybe Kristina vowed never to get plastic surgery after the trauma of seeing Jackie Zeman's horrible face up close.
- I am really liking Sam with McBain.
Anybody's better than the horrid Jason and Sam. They have zero sexual heat and are the equivalent to taking a sleeping pill.
- Jason and Sam are television Ambien.
- Have to admit McBain and Sam do have chemistry. And I say that as a long time John and Natalie fan. I'm just a little scared of how the writers are going to handle the inevitable Jolie breakup. I have a hard time believing John would just walk away from Nat and Liam so I'm curious how Carlivati will spin this.
- "And I say that as a long time John and Natalie fan."
I am seriously shocked that there is a John and Natalie fan on DL. Have you ever posted about your fandom before? Because I don't think I've ever read anything but hatred for both those two on here.
(This is not an attack on you being a fan of theirs, just wondering if you've ever expressed it here before.)
- I did once before on an old thread last year and was branded a "Jolie" fan by some schreeching shrew who insisted I begone. I just stopped mentioning John and Nat in my posts.
- Please, people! Let's get back to the subject at hand here!
- now I know why they delete soap threads.
Pfft...Burton is a right wing tub of lard now. He's so not worth the time.
- [quote] Pfft...Burton is a right wing tub of lard now. He's so not worth the time.
and he's a fucking crook, shilling that monavie shit.
- People buy anything from a soap star not for the product but because they think -- erroneously -- that it'll forge some relationship with the star, probably a dynamic that's missing in their own life.
I'll buy this soap hunk's product and, in turn, he'll save me from this abusive shit in my life.
- I give Kristina alot of credit for aging naturally. Between her ex- husband and his girlfriend and Finola Hughes can you blame her.
I think her hair is too light and makes her look older.
- I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, but I miss Kristen Storms and her Maxie.
But if her being gone helps get rid of Spinelli, then I hope she never comes back.
- What was the deal with Kirsten Storms exit? She has endometriosis and had surgery, but was supposed to come back to the show in January. Is she still having health issues?
She failed a drug test and was let go. She then entered rehab .
- [R296] I thought that drug test thing was a rumor the show denied. They have never officially announced she is gone for good.
- Felicia looks pretty darn good in my opinion.
- Indeed, R298
- I really like Kirsten Storms too. Especially -pre-Spinelli. Her one liners always cracked me up. But then they made her Spinelli's straight man.
I read this week that she tweeted she had a meeting with GH. Hope something comes of it.
Quit trying to make Burton happen. He is everything DL hates: fat, asexual, and a Right Wing Xtian.
- What is up with the weird way Felicia talks? She's always had some odd enunciation thing going on, but it seems even more pronounced now, to point of sounding retarded.
- He's already happened, R302. That's why I created the thread about him.
She was born with a speech impediment. She had years of speech training as a child.
She has returned to college since leaving GH and she now has a degree in teaching.
Burton is not happening here on DL because he is everything we hate.Run back to your frau boards and discuss his fat ass there.
DL likes men the total opposite of Burton.
- R306, you don't speak for everyone.
Oh, and I'm a man.
Please go away.
Sure you are.
- R306, don't hate on Steve because he is actually doing something with his life as opposed to furiously tapping his keyboard with his fat, Cheeto-stained fingers to post on DL (this would be you) about an actor whom he'll never have the good fortune to meet. If you hate him so much, then exit the thread and stay out. Capice?
- Livin' it up while he's goin' down...
- Kristina looks fantastic.
Did you read your post before you hit enter ?
You put down the idea of posting on DL yet you started the damn thread . You hold Burton up as a someone we'll 'never have the good fortune' to meet. GMAB! He's a terrible actor on a soap that is in free fall.
His acting amounts to standing and blinking while squeezed into too tight shirts and jeans.
He won't even do love scenes in a genre that requires them.
You also try and insinuate that anyone who dislikes what he stands for must also be fat and eat Cheetos. No, that would be the 250 lb women who go to his Port Chuck concerts.
You sound like one of his fanatic tin hatters.
- R312, you're just one of those miserable harpies who love pissing in people's Cheerios, aren't you? Sweetheart, if you don't care for Steve Burton, then save yourself the agony and refrain from coming into the goddamn thread. It's simple. Otherwise you're just being a nuisance and annoying.
p.s. I think YOU are the one who needs to read before you hit enter. Who's putting down the idea of posting on DL? I'm simply calling you out for being a major troll in the thread of someone you don't like.
- Is that Sonny Corinthos pleasuring Jason at R310?
- I used to particularly notice Felicia's weird way of talking when she would refer to her daughters as "the girrrrls" with a very weird prominent "r" sound.
- She looks like a young Barbara Bain---that's a good thing. But wth has Finola done to her hair? It's hideous!
- [quote]I used to particularly notice Felicia's weird way of talking when she would refer to her daughters as "the girrrrls" with a very weird prominent "r" sound.
That's so funny, I almost signed my post "The Girrrls!"
- Is he getting the boot finally? Current rumors seem to suggest it.
- Not a Steve Burton fan (although I am enjoying the hot pics) but this is a great thread to discuss the revival of GH!
I like the new Maxie but liked KS too.
How do we think Tea will be brought onto the canvas?
And BTW, has anyone seen the Trevor St. John indie gay movie?
- What revival of GH?
- I watched GH two days ago for the first time in years. I thought it was great. Then I realized why. There was Anna, Felicia, Mac, Heather, Luke - no Sonny, Carly, Jason or Sam. So really it was a fluke. Too bad.
- Well, we have a new production team and several new faces along returning favorites. Looks like a revival to me!
- [quote]How do we think Tea will be brought onto the canvas?
Starr gets into some kind of trouble that requires a lawyer, Tea comes to help her out. I assume it's somehow related to her quest for vengeance against Sonny.
- R161: Steve had a major role in the first 3 episode of Spielberg's mini-series "Taken". He basically played a Jason-type character. Just a 1 note actor.
- Yeah, I must have missed GH's "revival," too. It SUCKS out loud.
- I stopped watching GH just before they brought Vanessa Marcil back. I heard that SoapNet was going off the air and that's the only way I could watch. Now I am glad I did because of the way they have forced the OLTL characters into the GH stories. Waste of time.
- I watched on Monday too. I couldn't believe how well the characters and the stories intertwined with each other. It seemed well written. I could watch regularly again if it was always like that.
- What about the epic cat fight between Carly and Kate? lol
- I'm not a fan of Johnny, but I have to note that his package looked rather good in those jeans yesterday.
- His package looked incredible. Bandon must be really hung.
- Brandon Barash does have a great package
- Brandon's big bulge and ass
- He looks like an ugly endomorphic version of David Fumero.
- ^^I'll bet his cock is bigger than David's.
- I second that. Barash looks like he has a whopper. Even in loose pants he has a sizeable bulge. I would love a good taste of that sausage.
- He's really blotchy and has dark circles. I guess the GH makeup dept. does wonders with his face.
- get in line r335
- I'll bet Brandon's NOT referring to the size of his schlong...
But maybe Steve's...
- I'd love to motorboat his perfect moobs and then suck on them until the cows came home
- Bloodbath at GH!
Burton won't take a pay cut and is leaving,
others FIRED! including Jason Cook, Bradford Anderson, Jen Lilley, Lisa LoCicero and Scott Reeves
if true, JAson Cook and Kirstin Storm can go back home to Days. Sami will lose one "good" sister and can gain the other!
- As long as Barash's bulge did not get fired I will still be watching.
- If GH can't/won't let KS work because of the condition she's in, how could she work at Days?
- [quote]Burton won't take a pay cut and is leaving
Don't let the door hit ya...
As for the rest mentioned (save for Maxie)I could do without them all. There is still a lot of fat on this show to be cut.
- Nice try, r.340 but since you're not linking us to a source it's just wishful thinking on your part.
Over on Soap Central, they are saying that Brandon Barash may be leaving the show.
Over on Soap Zone, they are saying that Tea will be around to help Starr from her legal woes after kidnapping Sonny, they want more Felicia, and Blair will be making a return appearance in June.
- Actually, I could see Burton leaving if they try to force another pay cut.
The GH cast has taken some big pay cuts and anything more they cut is probably going to pay Roger Howarth's salary. It's one thing to be asked to take a pay cut to save the show you're working on; it's quite another to fund the career of a monster ego who is probably not taking a cut.
- Just where would Burton think he is going? His first name ain't Richard that is for sure. He is a one-note mumble machine who is 40 years old and has been riding the gravy train for years. A pay cut is better than no pay. Besides, I think that is just a rumor. I would love to see LoCicero and Steve Reeves leave however. They are deadweight bores.
- Burton has been making millions per year for quite a few years. He owns any number of successful businesses and he has invested wisely. He made multiple millions off his fans when he was selling Monavie. He's been setting up a production studio so he can go into that end of the business. He could retire quite easily. Not everybody has to continue earning a salary to survive.
He doesn't live big; his idea of an exotic vacation is Hawaii. He lives in a rental and his wife lives in a McMansion outside of Franklin TN. They aren't Hollywood people and they live quietly. Last I knew, he was driving a Mercedes that was given to him by Monavie.
He'll be fine without GH if that's what he decides to do.
- [quote]Just where would Burton think he is going?
I'm sure one of the Bell soaps would snap him up in a minute, of course he wouldn't have the salary or clout he's used to. Brad Bell would probably hire him to play Deacon's brother. I think GH would be just fine without Sonny or Jason. Ratings are already in the toilet.
- [quote] I think GH would be just fine without Sonny or Jason. Ratings are already in the toilet.
I agree. There's nothing left to lose at this point. Just get rid of them. Maybe it can be a vibrant, interesting show again with those two airtime and money hogs gone. Unfortunately the plan is probably to replace them with Howarth, who is just as unpleasant to watch.
- They are casting a new love interest for Kristian Alfonso's character on Days. Peter Reckell is leaving. They want a 'name'. Steve Burton would be good.
- No he wouldn't. Alfonso can't act and neither can Burton. Not only that, Burton hates playing in romances.
- You'll see, R346
I have to disagree with you. Alfonso is a better actor than Burton. Burton can only blink or look constipated.
Burton needs a really strong EP to hold his feet to the fire. Doing romance and love scenes are part of the job. Either do it or leave.
- R355, so we're talking about degrees of inability to act.
I'm glad Reckell is finally getting out. He totally despises her and hates working with her. That, R355, is acting. It's impossible to pick up on his feelings for her when he's working with her.
Reckell is the only one of the three who probably has a future in acting.
- Tons of GH rumors flying around this weekend. Besides Burton walking, there's talk of Blair and Natalie making appearances soon, a Tea/Sonny pairing, and Heather has a connection to Allison Perkins.
- Are the GH fans PISSED at all of the OLTL cast members joining the show?
I know that I would be.
- Cartooni will bring all of their pets to GH eventually. It's already too much OL for GH viewers with that moron Starr.
- They sure are, R358.
- It seems like GH is just morphing into the OLTL.
- The worst parts of OLTL, R361.
- I just watched the GH reruns on Soapnet last night, and my GAWD does Brandon Barash fill out a tight shirt well! His tits were looking absolutely edible.
- The really bad addition is Starr Manning; lousy young actress and atrocious singer. But word is FV loves her so she is there to stay. She already gets more airtime than Tony Geary, Jane Elliott and Rebecca Herbst. She sucks the life out of every scene she is in.
- R361, rumor has it this is only the beginning. More cast on the way: KDP, TSJ, TK, ES, MA to start. They may even be rebuilding OLTL sets for Llanview scenes. Supposedly GH cast on the chop block are SB- by choice, LLC, SR, BA, JL, JC and few others. DRAKE family totally out and LW being decasted and replaced with one TB or SJB, both available. All DD stuff here but so far this poster has been spot on. Complete hijacking in place.
- Its a shame the OLTL sets couldn't be saved. I was nauseous when I heard the Prospect Park people literally threw them away after it all fell through. I can think of ten other things they could have done with those sets.
- Me too, R366. Several of my suggestions would have to do with Carlivati and Valentini's anal orifices.
- I'll take ES wherever I can get her. Maybe that means Robin too. GH has been a big stinking turd anyway.
ALL HAIL THE OLTL INVASION!!!!!
- I don'tsee ES ever leaving NYC for GH.
I don't see ES ever leaving NYC for GH.
- Slezak doesn't live in NYC she lives in Conneticut. And she has said she would go to Los Angeles if it were for the right part. I could see them bringing Viki in from time to time to advise Todd and keep him in line.
- R371, allegedly ES is visiting but she is on the record saying she'd be happy to work in LA. The rumors are crazy but I can see them trying it as GH can't get a significant bump to save their lives. It does seem their lives do depend on it, so we'll see. Status quo ain't working.
FV has always been a snake but he loved his show and believed in it. Bringing on ES even for a cameo says a lot. Supposedly KDP is a regular and FL is only for "a chunk of the summer" with possible returns. So Vic must be found and she goes home with him. FL also has theater committments so I could see her cycling in and out as it's shot in LA.
- Viki's book does keep making appearances and we see MA's picture. Always thought they'd bring back KDP and TK is a no brainer. He's been on both shows. Latest rumor which is silly- David Hayward and Orpheus. That sounds like fantasy but with these guys, who knows?
- [quote] TK is a no brainer. He's been on both shows.
In Dublin, fair city...
- If they continue this plan to turn GH into some kind of OLTL hybrid, the show will be even more doomed than it is now. The GH fans will revolt and tune out. When Claire Labine started writing for this show, she didn't bring over Maeve Ryan and host of Ryan's Hope characters. She wrote for GH and created new characters and stories.
- Sounds more like reviving OLTL than a hybrid. Maybe they think they'll get enough OLTL fans make up the difference, R375. FV would throw his mother under the bus to keep his job.
- This isn't about reviving OLTL - this is about saving a lot of jobs and keeping GH on the air by doing what they think they have to in order to save it. Yes, they could come in and create new characters and MAYBE establish them enough to bring new audience members in. But these guys don't have unlimited time to do this - at best, they have another year; realistically, they've bought themselves another six months before having to worry about the ax again.
As much as the GH audience might hate it - bringing on the OLTL characters not only gives them the most bang for their buck in terms of possibly getting more people to watch GH, but it saves the need to create new characters out of nothing - they have established characters that will be 'new' to GH.
This isn't the ideal situation for anyone - but it's the best and quickest solution to try and get the ratings up. If RC and FV had simply moved on from OLTL and it kept on running, and they have two or three years to work on it, then they would be able to wait for GH viewers to rediscover the show - but they don't have that luxury of time right now. Desperate times call for desperate measures. It may not work - in other circumstances, I would probably be against it (OLTL was okay, but nothing mind blowing to me), but this is like medicine that I understand - take it and hopefully, things will be better in the end.
- R377, I agree and OL viewers are fiercely loyal. They'll show up but will they make up for the loss. This blogger's been talking about it for months. We'll see if any of it's true or works.
- Also, in the last year of it's life, OLTL's ratings were crushing GH's. There are the inevitable Sonny/Jason fans who are up in arms but if FV and RC can get the OLTL viewers over to this show, it won't matter. They can lose some of their current viewers and the ratings will still rise by bringing in the OLTL fans who, historically, have always been more loyal than the GH ones.
- I watched some GH eps on Soapnet over the weekend, and the show has become as cartoonish as OLTL was in its final years.
- So what do you miss, r.380, the never-ending shootouts, glorification of mobsters, and Benard and Burton's one-note acting?
- It wasn't great before, with all the propped pets and ignored characters/history, but the day-to-day scripwriting was a lot more intelligent. Frank & Ron are 24x7 camp, and frankly it's embarrassing to watch.
- Bullshit r377. Bullfuckingshit. You fix GH with GH characters and stories. Quartermaines, Webbers, Baldwins, and yes to some degree Sonny and his brood. You tell compelling stories about those characters, not OLTL characters and a bunch of camp that would be laughed off 8th Avenue. Ron is a hack.
- If there was time, that would be great - in ideal conditions. These aren't ideal conditions. They can't bring back all the old GH characters and hope that the audience GH once had a decade + ago come back - they might, but not immediately. And again, they don't have TIME to wait for the audience to come back. It needs to happen fast - now. Bringing in OLTL characters - while bringing back some old GH characters (which they've done) is the best way to get a larger audience fast - if it works. It's a long shot but it's the quickest solution.
I am a GH fan, much longer than OLTL and bigger (I started in 1979). And I would prefer it to be classic GH. But at some point, you have to realize what reality is today.
- Is Lesley Webber still on (or did they bring her back)? That actress could open the flood gates. To me she personified the typical soap actress. All Lesley did was cry either about her marriage or her daughter. My mother was completely wrapped up in her character & Alice Frame (another cryer from As the World Turns).
- OLTL spent almost all of its time on air trailing GH. One brief fluke when GH was down, does not mean the GH should become OLTL. Enought with the Ron pimping.
- As a long-time viewer of both OLTL and GH, this is the problem as I see it. GH needed a major overhaul. Viewers were tired of the mob and the show's emphasis on a group of unpopular characters to the exclusion of the rest of its cast.
Rather than do anything to improve GH's fundamental problems, RC and FV opted to continue the never-ending emphasis on the mob, which has been killing GH for years. What we have now is a total focus on the worst aspects of GH along with importing some of the worst of OLTL's cast who have been and will be incorporated into the mob stories.
Added to that, the writing is terrible. There's a caricature of a woman suffering from DID who is apparently supposed to be the funniest thing ever. She has been ambiguously raped (ambiguous rape is RC and FV's version of a ha-ha joke), and she careens around in a storyline that makes no sense on any level and is anything but humorous.
The hideous Starr Manning was the first OLTL import. Her boyfriend and child were immediately wiped out in a car wreck so she is free to cavort with Michael, one of the worst GH characters ever conceived. She has already begun her dreadful "singing" on GH and more of that has been threatened.
The next OLTL import was the narcoleptic John McBain. Having watched this man sleepwalk through two previous shows, many of us are not inclined to enjoy him for a third round.
Todd and Tea will be coming next. Who cares? I didn't like them on OLTL and I won't be watching them on GH.
GH already has its own redeemed rapist, the reprobate Luke, who FV and RC are doing their damnedest to redeem again. They have even brought back Anna Devane and re-written history to make it appear she and Luke are old friends (they weren't; she would not have associated with him). Anna's sole purpose is to prop up tired ass characters like Luke that nobody wanted to watch anyway.
Heather Webber (played by the sublime Robin Mattson) has been brought back. So far her sole purpose is to be another prop for the same tired ass characters.
- All Ron writes is camp and crazy people. The only original bone he has in his body is when I'm pounding his hairy hole into submission.
- Would people mind typing actors' last names when you refer to them? While certain initials like "ES" I can recognize easily, when there's a whole bunch of initials like in r365 it becomes a little dizzying trying to mentally go through the cast lists and match up the right names.
- R389, it's Blair, Victor, Tomas, Viki, and Natalie. Then about GH, it's Steve Burton, Lisa LoCicero, Scott Reeves, Bradford Anderson, Jen Lilly, Jason Cook, and Laura Wright. Those are Jason, Olivia, Steve, Spinelli, Maxie, Matt and Carly. The guy who plays Patrick's name escapes me at the moment.
- Jason Thompson
- People wanting to bad mouth OLTL,RC/FV,etc... have picked the wrong messageboard.
OLTL has always been the favorite soap of DL. Take your frau posts to whatever frau messageboards (TWOP,DD,SZ)you troll.
DL's love for OLTL and our hatred of GH goes way back.
- Speak for yourself, R392. You do not speak for DL.
- I agree with r392. It's always very clear when the twop/dd fraus descend upon our threads.
- I've been on DL for over 10 years. This is the first time I've heard DL has a rule that OLTL is its favorite soap.
Not to mention the soap that formerly known as OLTL was destroyed when RC and FV got their hands on it.
If you have been here 10 years (which I doubt) you would have lived through the Daytime Emmy/Daytime Dish era of DL.
Anyone who was here for that knows that OLTL is DL's soap and it remained so up until it's cancellation. GH has always been hated on DL.
- The Daytime Dish stuff got too weird for me.
Go ahead and love OLTL but know there are others of us who don't.
- I wasn't here for Daytime Dish, but I did think OLTL was definitely DL's favorite soap, in that there was almost always a thread going about it that would often get to 600 posts if it wasn't nipped in the bud by the Webmaster. I remember particularly "Ford go bye bye", in which the OP lamented the imminent end of "David A. Gregory and his divine chest and abs" (before the former gynecomastia sufferer was granted a reprieve and allowed to stay on).
I never knew there was such a DL following for Days of Our Lives until recently when the threads about Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith have exploded.
I definitely don't think I've ever read a positive word about the present-day General Hospital on DL until this thread.
- FV and RC destroyed the last of OLTL, which could have ended so much better than it did. I'm sure I'm not the only one on DL who feels bitter about that.
Now they have moved on to destroy GH. It's not so much that GH is great; it's that they're so dreadful.
I never dreamed I would quit watching OLTL but after they took over I did.
They're like watching soldier ants, destroying everything in their path.
Alice Frame wasn't on ATWT. She was on the sublime Another World.
I loved what they did with OLTL.
GH was so badly off the rails when they took over it never should have gotten a reprieve.
- Different strokes, R401. I hate it. Their writing sucks and their production values make the show look like a bunch of high school kids are doing the camera work and lighting. Oh, and the music.
I never cared much for JFP but I'm beginning to realize she excelled at production.
- I don't see how any "fan" could find fault with Frank Valentini. His penny pinching and tight control over production kept OLTL on the air years longer than Frons wanted it to. The only reason it was on the air until 2012 was because ABC could never justify canceling it when it was being made for dirt cheap and turning a profit. The money they were saving on OLTL was funding over budgeted AMC and GH for years. You don't have to agree with every creative decision he made (and he didn't make many Frons did) but please respect that OLTL would have been gone five years ago if it weren't for FV. He deserves a good deal of credit.
- OLTL was definitely DL's favorite soap. The only other time another soap got play on the board was ATWT b/c of the Luke/Reid storyline. Those Van Hansis L/R threads were crazy long. All other soap threads were focused on OLTL. I gave up on OLTL for years so that would annoy me as hell that no one cared to talk about the new Will on Days or what was going on with Y&R.
I watched the last year of OLTL and I have to hand it to RC and FV, the show looked pretty good for being the only ABC soap in the black. Ron was also campy which I could appreciate it.
I did watch OLTL during their gay storyline so I did like RC then even though he had a tendancy to go over the top. At least the show presented the most realistic gay sex without fear. ATWT, Days and all others are a bunch of pussies when it comes to kissing and sex scenes between their characters. To me that showed that FV tried as much as possible to stand by out side while Frons tried to destroy OLTL.
Love Heather Webber and the oldies on GH since those were my favorite years. Their work only started appearing two months ago thus they deserve time to clean up the old shit the show had and try to create something else. I'm not going to rag on them when their start off point was on a show that destroyed all the families. Would take years to restore GH back.
Hope it's true that Sonny and Jason are out. Would love SJB returning as Carly. Hate the current ugly heiffer playing her.
- You need to get a look at today's B&B.
Former twink Jacob Young was in high heel stilettos doing the fashion walk down a runway.
You have to see it to believe it.
Those were the first time he sashayed around in high heels.
- Jacob Young looked remarkably comfortable in those heels, LOL! He sure was good walking down that runway.
- Should have read "were not" as opposed to "were"
- Who would top in a Jacob Young/Steve Burton coupling?
- Do you like Steve's hair long...
- ...or dark?
- I never realized Burton with longer hair looked so much like Roger Howarth. That is not a compliment to Burton btw.
- I came to DL around 1997 and it was because OLTL was such a hot topic here with the best OLTL insider ever.
Where have you gone Ivana Kippling? I sure miss you.
- OLTL was still a good show back then, R414.
- Tomorrow, 5/9/12, at 12pm EST Roger Howarth will be "talking" on Twitter and taking questions under the @GeneralHospital. I wonder how FV and RC got him to do that. For Howarth that is a something rare.
- Sounds like desperation, R416.
- Am I wrong to suspect that Howarth will give semi-surly, uncommunicative, chip-on-his-shoulder answers? Or is he actually nice with fans?
- Could be R17. Oh, and they changed it to 3pm EST. The original tweet had the wrong time.
- Read over and over again he's nice with them in person but I have a feeling Twitter is not his thing. Now OLTL's Dorian, Robin Strasser, is goofy funny on Twitter and Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis) is great. Many of her posts are very political and dead on. She's a wonderful lefty all for gay rights and the poor and workers. I totally admire her for not being afraid to show what side she's on politically. I think she's the only soap star on Twitter who braves that.
- R420, that's what was so bad about that stupid twitter slap-fight she and Vanessa Marcil waged against Vera Wang last year.
I love NLG's politics, but sometimes she jumps on soapboxes without thinking first.
- "She's a wonderful lefty all for gay rights and the poor and workers."
I love the image of Nancy Lee Grahn as a kind of soap-world Evita!
- I missed that R21. What was it all about?
- He's no longer selling the Monavie snake oil. This is one of the things he's hawking now.
- Why was Jakey Young wearing pumps? And why do both of those gals make such a fuss over scrawny and pale Liam? Anyone?
- Roger Howarth's GH deal has leaked...
1) Same per episode salary as Maurice. 3 Day a week guarantee.
2) four week vacation
3) All of his scenes must be shot first
4) The ability to alter dialogue
5) Pay or play. If GH is cancelled he will still be payed for the remainder of his contract.
- Wow, those Daytime Emmy nominations were just insane, as they always are.
John McCook, Lead Actor nominee
- Here's a link with background on the Nancy Lee Grahn and Vera Wang twitter feud.
- Eileen Davidson (Ashley Abbott) is out on Y&R.
She said on twitter today that she lost her job.
- I really doubt those contract details are true at r426.
Especially the pay or play - everyone knows soaps will be gone in three years.
But Y&R hired Brett Butler.
WTH is going on over at Y&R? MAB needs to be fired.
- Maybe Eileen will go back to Days?
Y&R really sucks, and I can't even watch it for 2 minutes.
- R431, I don't know how many episodes B.Butler is going to be on but i think she relates to the old phyllis story-line when she ran down Paul and Christine.
Have no idea why they would get rid of ED other than the fact that she has been let go and rehired several times.
- Ashley needs to be "rested" for a time and when she's back she should be a superbitch.
- Maurice Benard gets yet another Emmy nomination - who the fuck picks these out? Granted, acting talent on daytime is pretty thin but enough already. The funniest nomination has to be John McCook at the Bold & Beautiful - has he even been on this year??
- Bump for blinky.
- R435, it's pretty obvious looking at this year's Emmy nominations that GH indulged in block voting.
How could they have block voted? Didn't they have Blue Ribbon panels or is that only for the next phase?
- I don't know, R438. I'm just saying that based on the nominations, it looks fishy.
The supporting actor category is the worst example.
- This is for R403 who thinks FV is a great producer. This photo is a testament to both his shoddy production values and how badly he sucks at editing.
Note the camera sitting right there in the shot.
- How in the hell did the guy who played Ethan get an Emmy nom?
- Good question, R441.
- The Lady in White story was Ethan's only storyline of note and it was also the most widely reviled storyline since...ever? Probably.
- Ethan was not nominated for the LIW storyline.
He submitted scenes opposite Tony Geary.
- OLTL was kind of dissed in the nominations, huh? I would think a sentimentality factor, or wanting to take a last chance to salute it, would have led to more nominations.
Glad to see that Chandler Massey and his enormous tits were recognized, but poor David A. Gregory found that simply having big jugs is not enough.
- Much of the OLTL cast didn't even submit anything for consideration. Why I don't know? I was shocked when I found out Bree, Melissa Archer, Kassie DePaiva, Robin Strasser and Mark Lawson didn't submit anything.
- I don't understand why every single actor wouldn't automatically submit something every year. Why wouldn't you? It doesn't seem like there would be any downside to throwing your hat in the ring.
(Vomits in mouth)
- Don't choke, R449
- 8 people out at Y&R .
- [R451] Who besides Eileen Davidson? That show is so creaky and archaic.
- Eileen Davidson was back on Y&R? I thought she left a couple of years ago. I haven't watched it lately.
- He's not as hot as Steve Bond.
- Steve Bond in '80s spandex weight training outfit.
- If he looks like that, why doesn't he take his shirt off more on the show? He's not one of those Jesus soap stars is he?
- Steve Bond nude.
- Why should he take off his shirt, R456?
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it's a soap opera.
Yes, he's a Right Wing Jesus freak. He is so not worth our time. He doesn't even look like that picture anymore. He's a chubette.
- In the biggest "duh" announcement since Rosie O'Donnell, Joanna Johnson has officially come out. I had a feeling this would happen with the Caroline's two mommies story coming up.
Welcome, JJ! It's nice to have you.
- Wasn't she outed a few years back after it was revealed that she was fucking Flannery?
Yes, she and Flannery used to be an item several years ago. they remain very good friends.
- All that ripe young pussy on B&B must drive Flannery insane with desire. I can almost imagine that the backstage area with the dressing rooms a akin to a women's prison, with Flannery the butch deisel dykey prison guard secretly checking out all the young nubile flesh.
- OK how did they explain Starr Manning ending up here? Just watched an episode and there she was brandishing a gun. And John McBain is there too?? Crossovers are these permanent? I watched OLTL Have never watched GH.
- My darling TSJ will be coming to this show??! Then I will watch GH for sure.
TSJ fc/sf/ca Troll
- Where is Bree Williamson? Is she on another show?
- Bree Williamson is trying to move into primetime, R466. I think she has the looks to pull it off; not many soap stars I can say that about.
- I agree R467- she is beautiful. Thanks for the answer.
- How did they explain McBain without Natalie? Is his stint on GH a short one or is he on contract?
- ME,KA,RH have full contracts. FL signed on for 6 weeks. She will then return to NY to do a play. FL will then return and TSJ will come to GH.
KDP is recurring
- I don't think Bree is all that attractive. There's something off about her nose and lips. But apparently she did a pilot that just got picked up and she'll guest star on some Syfy show.
- Thanks R470. All my favorites so I guess I will start watching. I watched it when Genie Francis and Elizabeth Taylor were on!!
- Some blonde has DID? Can this pave the way for a special appearance by Erica Slezak? Maybe she will come on as the DID expert...
- Michael Easton has contract? I didn'tknow thayer that TSJis coming to town.
- Valentini is dragging all of his pets to GH. Of course TSJ would be among them, no matter how bad an actor he is. We have to have our frat boys.
- I find TSJ much more interesting than Howarth.
- Who besides Eileen is out at Y&R???
- Oh shut the hell up, you cunt R459. He probably still looks better than you on his worse day, extra weight and all.
- TSJ is a good actor, r475. You should develop some taste.
- I have plenty of taste. It excludes TSJ.
I know a number of people who think he's great. When I ask why, the answer is always about how he looks.
- "he's a Right Wing Jesus freak"
So does this mean Burton is a Republican? Is he a Romney supporter?
- Burton is a right-wing fundamentalist Christian.
- Do we have a link to an interview where he talks about his views?
- To my knowledge, he has only spoken about his religious and political beliefs in PAs.
- Well it's hard to track them down, then.
- His wife's father is a fundamentalist preacher or deacon.
TSJ is a wonderful actor. He proved that in Todd's execution episode.
- I assume Steve Burton was a virgin when he got married then?
- Steve has had threesomes, maybe moresomes.
If he's a fundie, he's also a fucking hypocrite.
God, no. He became Born Again when he met his wife. Burton fucked around before. He was even the boyfriend of Tara Reid.
- I doubt it, R488. Not after he lived with Tara Reid.
I've never heard that Burton's father in law is a minister or deacon. To my knowledge, he is a fairly successful businessman, since she was raised taking dressage lessons and competing on her well-trained Arabian horse. That horsey stuff is expensive.
Burton and his wife became fundies after they began having marital problems. Burton's friend Scott Reeves was there proselytizing, so they followed him to his favorite church.
- "Steve has had threesomes"
How do we know this?
- I see, R490. So he's a hypocrite then.
- He's not going to speak out publicly, R485. I only remember him doing that one time, and that was in support of the Iraq invasion.
He is willing to talk about his beliefs in PAs because it's a self-selecting group.
Deacons have outside jobs so his father in law could be a businessman too.
Of course he's a hypocrite. He refuses to do love scenes but thinks it's A=OK to play a murderer and kill people on screen.
- It's possible, but I've never heard that her family has any involvement in religion.
- After his religious conversion, he told a PA full of people that nothing was different about him except that he goes to church now. Now that his wife and children are living in Tennessee while he's in L.A., I would be amazed if he still goes to church.
- How do you know that, R489?
- I like Scott Reeves, but he's always posting religious shit on his Twitter.
- There are a lot of Jesus guys in daytime. Austin Peck was way into Jesus and started sleeping with a costar, so I don't know how he worked that out. I have nothing against Scott Reeves, except how he treated his wife after the affair. He shamed that woman on public.
Back to Trevor St. John, I think he got a raw deal from the show, but let his anger cloud has judgment. They went to him for the finale, they didn't even do that for Strasser.
- Wasn't Austin Peck a big religious guy at one point, who even opposed gay relationships? And then he ended up having an extramarital affair with one of his co-stars and divorcing his wife?
- Austin Peck left his first wife. He married his co-star, Terri Colombino (Katie, ATWT) last year. I don't think Peck is anything like he used to be (holier than thou).
- Was it pretty much established that Austin cheated on his wife?
- I don't know for a fact that Steve has had threesomes, another poster said that he had a three-way with Amber Tamblyn, and Rebecca Herbst.
- Wonder where 'another poster' heard something like that?
- I think Austin Peck has calmed way down where religion is concerned.
He was impossible to deal with during the latter part of time at DOOL. He was trying to convert people and made the work place quite hostile.
He was just the opposite during his time on ATWT and OLTL. Very easy going and easy to work with. However, the break up of his marriage and Terri's marriage did cause people to pick sides at ATWT.
- Did they ever announce if NATAS made a deal with anyone to air the Emmys? Weren't they supposed to announce something last week when the nominations were anounced? I heard the HLN deal fell through at the last minute but they were still going to try and air it by webcam.
- Re: the discussion on pages 22 & 23 about the Daytime Emmy nominations and whether certain soap actors should have been nominated -
Bitches, there are only FOUR Daytime soaps left. They have a very small talent pool from which to choose from, so I'm not sure why people are expressing surprise that actors like John McCook are getting nominated. Who would you suggest they pick when there is hardly anyone left anymore?
- [quote]Some blonde has DID? Can this pave the way for a special appearance by Erica Slezak? Maybe she will come on as the DID expert...
They've already referred to her several times and have been flashing her book around. I think even Jason was reading it!
- Jason can read?
6 shows and casts were eligible for the Emmys. (OLTL,AMC,DOOL,GH,Y&R and B&B)
- You have to pay to submit, don't you? Everybody decided to save their money.
- Okay, R512, but my point still stands.
The number of shows is decreasing. A decade ago there were 10 or 11 soaps. Now they are down to only 4 of them, and while you may be correct that 2 of them that were canceled still made this year's cut-off, the point is that the talent pool is getting smaller and smaller.
So the bottom line is that it doesn't really matter whether there are technically 6 shows in this year's entries, because that is a huge drop from the 11 they once had, and it will be down to 4 next year.
- R510- Viki wrote a book?! I never knew that and I watched that show daily. LOL
- Ok, I have started watching GH since there is a chance some of my other OLTL characters will be back including my beloved TSJ--
but it's hard, the only person I recognize is Heather Webber and she was on in the 70's. That was the last time I watched this show.
Where is Prince Charming aka Stuart Damon? Is he off the show? Genie Francis?
Can I just say that I LOVE Tea Delgado?
The Trevor St. John fc/sf/ca Troll
- Alan Q is dead, TSJ troll.
I can't even remember what happened with Laura, but I think she's in France with Scotty?
Did you hear that TSJ will be playing the villain in some new Tarzan movie with one of those Twilight boys?
- No did not know that R517- Thanks!
- I heard TSJ was playing Cheetah, R517.
- I have an old playbill from Kansas City Starlight Theatre when Stuart Damon played the lead in LI'L ABNER. He was quite the beauty and so perfect as Prince Charming to Lesley Ann Warren's Cinderella!
- I'm sorry to admit this but I was channel surfing & I came across GH with Heather Webber on. I never got in to the Luka/Laura hysteria, but I LOVED the crazy shit Heather got herself in. The best was when she mixed up the iced teas (laced with LSD) and ended up in the nuthouse. She and Cecile from Another World were THE hot messes of daytime in the early '80's.
- I miss Viki.
- So do I, R522. Found this and it made miss her more but I liked it.
- R522- I miss Roger's highlights.. seriously.
and Viki and Dorian and Blair.
- From r523's link:
"Viki was open-minded and liberal- not politically, I don't think, but in terms of being available to different viewpoints."
"not politically" - WHAT?? In my mind, Viki was TOTALLY a Democrat! A Republican Viki is inconceivable to me!
- I miss them all, R524! I've tried to find something in GH to love, but I keep asking myself, "Why bother?"
This show is as good as canceled too.
Hmmm, I think Viki's probably fiscally Republican and socially a Democrat.
Dorian's bitter ex-wife claims she's a socialist.
- I love Heather too. But mostly I came back to GH to catch what little is left of OLTL on there. I was not a fan of the mob story and left GH more than a decade ago.
I do kinda like the Kate/Connie story. The story is RC's usual unrealistic crap but the actress is good.
Maybe Burton a little, at least back in the day, but there really is no hot hunk on GH, is there? I notice they don't do any chest showing on GH. I guess they know there are no guys on there who are worthy of that.
- I just love Florencia Lozano! She alone makes GH worth watching. I would love to see her paired with that hunky Patrick Drake,would give him some much needed fire!
Btw,has KDP been offered a contract for GH yet? Hard to buy just Starr and Todd making the move to Port Charles.
- The actor who plays Dr. Keenan is the only slab of beef they have at the moment but is he being killed off? I noticed they kept him shirtless a lot when he first came on.
- On my second week watching since my OLTL folks are coming on. It's really hard to figure out who is who and what is going on. I thought the girl in prison yesterday was the same blonde that has DID. But I will watch as long as Florencia, Kristin, Roger and hopefully my beloved Trevor are there. But a noce guest shot with Erica would be nice. Hell, I'd even settle for Blair singing one of her songs. Actually I do like Kassie.
- The Australian guy is gone right? Tristin something? Where are Anne Jeffreys and Constance Towers? Have they been written out?
clueless OLTL fan trying to do the GH mambo
- [quote]I just love Florencia Lozano!
I adore her as well. And she's aged so damn beautifully.
It's always interesting to me to see which characters are loved on all the different sites.
- Flo thinks she's in a spanish soap opera. Way too OTT in a white soap, sorry.
I can't believe I'm getting rehooked to the inane GH. Mostly b/c of the chick who plays Kat/Connie. She's doing a great job. And of course, the old timers like Heather. Hilarious.
I came back for RH just like I did on OLTL and I enjoy him even if I hate most of his scene partners. Hope KdP returns and that they are able to get the histrionic Flo when she's available. At least her screaming, flailing and stomach rubbing camps this shit up. Better than the boring Sam, Jason, Sonny, Carly storylines.
- R533, FL is over the top but the DID twit is not?
OLTL-ers on contract at GH (so far) are Michael Easton, Kristin Alderson and Roger Howarth.
- I miss Roger's highlights---- really.
- I think Roger has been wearing a wighat.
- Roger's hair has not looked good since 1998.
Men his age should not wear idiot bangs.
- Roger's hair has been troubling since his return. I think he should slick it back and grow a beard. The full-on villain look worked for him.
Shit, I just remembered that unfortunate early-2000s haircut with the bleach blond spikes. Other than Farah Fath, no one else on OLTL had such hair woes...though Youtube has evidence of Viki having several mishaps. How can a matronly hairdo go so wrong so often?
- I agree, slicked back and facial hair is his best look. I hate the Gilligan look he seems to love. He's what, like 45 with the haircut of a ten year old. Stupid looking. At least it's not still bleached blond. It's really only his still fab eyes that even make him good looking at all.
- Is FL Troll still around? I just watched and Tea had her feet in John McBain's lap!
- He's looking more like a marionette every day.
- [quote]Is FL Troll still around? I just watched and Tea had her feet in John McBain's lap!
I thought that was a tad bit inappropriate. I can't recall Tea and John ever being THAT close. I did like Tea calling John out on his behavior with Sam though.
- I'm too young to have caught Heather Webber the first time around but I'm loving her now. The most delicious villainess I've ever seen and one of the few characters that makes GH worth watching.
- New to GH-- just following my OLTL characters to this show.
The actress playing Sam? Kelly something? seems like she is a bit trashy.
- I'm delightfully swollen, full and musky.
- Frank, need any help adjusting that?
She's a former Playboy Bunny
- Kelly was so hot back in her Playboy days.
- I still think she's hot although she clearly has spent way too much time in the sun.
- LMAO at all of the Sonny fans getting pissed off because Todd Manning outwitted dum dum Sonny today. RC is writing Sonny (finally) as a typical smalltown hoodlum who is no threat without his mob and gun. Jason is spending his days tearing up and going around town with his usual glum expression because of Sam's baby not being his. Burton of course brings his usual below par mediocre performance to his latest angst. RC and FV have really given this yawner a shot in the arm but some of the GHers of screaming bloody murder because of poor Sonny and Jason getting trashed.
- Now if they'll just have the good sense to kill them off. In a way such that there's no possibility for them to return. All the GODFATHER LITE b.s. has destroyed GH. THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!
- I never liked McBain on my show. LOL. But as a crossover newbie to GH, it's sorta nice to see him. As long as Natalie stays away. This show is hard to follow-- so many blondes two in prison and it was confusing at first. It's my only second week but I don't know who these people are. Spinelli? Is that really his first name? And this Doctor who was attacked. Have we seen him? Is he dead?
- r552, I hope somebody addresses your posts because I have the same questions. I never liked McBain until now, so weird.
- LOL R553- Must be because McBain and the others (Starr, Tea and Roger) are our connections to the other show. I miss OLTL!!
- Fun fun fun
- Spinelli's first name is Damien. He used to be a computer genius/supergeek who worked for Jason. Now he just hangs around I whines. I believe Dr. Whatever is in a coma.
- Dr. Ewan Keenan is a new character who came on board the show few months ago, presumably as a love interest for Nurse Elizabeth. He is played by hottie Nathin Butler, is one of the very few hot guys on the show, and it looks as though he will live and stick around for the foreseeable future.
Ugly, geeky, and verbose former hacker Damian Spinelli has been trying people's patience for several years now, and if rumors are true, will be exiting soon.
- R546 No thanks, Tony. Jason Thompson has been helping in that department.
- R557 - I think you're right. I liked Spinelli - sometimes - but he was definitely a creation of the previous regime, and I think he's on his way out.
- R 553-heck, if Kassie came to this show I would happily listen to her songs.. she could sing every day. Hell, she could even bring back that awful teen actor who played Jack.
Thanks R556-557. Spinelli acts like he has Asbergers. Strange character.
- Who knocked up Sam?
And I agree with the poster above, Kelly Monaco was hot during her Playboy days.
- "He was just the opposite during his time on ATWT and OLTL. Very easy going and easy to work with. However, the break up of his marriage and Terri's marriage did cause people to pick sides at ATWT."
Didn't Austin and Michael Park wind up absolutely loathing each other, because Park is good friends with Teri's first husband, Arthur?
- [quote]Who knocked up Sam?
James Franco. During his guest stint he played a psycho artist who was obsessed with Jason. Jason wouldn't give him the time of day, so Franco vowed his revenge, part of which was raping Sam. Turns out that the reason he was obsessed with Jason in the first place is that they are twin brothers, separated at birth.
- Who knocked up Sam? One of the only two men stupid enough to have unprotected sex with the slut.
So far that's Sonny and Jason.
- GH is very big on rape story lines.
- Today's episode was stellar.
- I'm gonna miss Bruce Weitz. He added a lot of class to the joint. He could do tough, funny, crazy, emotional, a very well-rounded actor and extremely well-cast for the role. I would have rather kept Anthony and Johnny and dumped Sonny and Jason instead. Oh, well.
- Helloooo...is this thing on...ahem, this is my thread, so kindly get back to talking about ME!
- R562 That's what I heard, and that was supposedly why Austin/Brad was fired, because Michael Park and Maura West both demanded it.
A similar thing happened in the 80s when Colleen Zenk, who'd just gotten married and had a toddler under 2, left her husband for Mark Pinter. Hillary B. Smith, who had been a friendly coworker, made some nasty fuss about it and they didn't speak. It was supposedly one of the reasons Hillary left and eventually landed at OLTL.
(Mark and Colleen stayed together for 20+ years but he dropped her for another woman when she was fighting cancer. Keep it classy, Mark.)
- It's never "rape rape," r565
We don't like the fat slob.
- Does it count as rape if I was thinking about Scotty the entire time?
- I'm not fat, R571. Now YOU, on the other hand...
- [R69] Where do these actors get off demanding people get fired because they don't approve of their behavior offscreen? I don't see how it is anyone's business if two people get divorced and marry others or whatever. I also can't see a show's executives catering to a bunch of soap actors who are lucky they have a job.
- [quote]Is FL Troll still around? I just watched and Tea had her feet in John McBain's lap!
I just caught up and funnily enough, I thought of you and that old thread the second I saw Tea's feets. Loved the glimpse she gave us of her thigh in that shot. Damn, that woman is way too hot to be 100% straight.
- I like Steve Burton and how honest he is about his bisexuality. See link.
- I knew that would get you going, FL Troll! When Tea first showed up, I thought how pretty she looked, huge belly and all. And I knew I could count on you to watch her every move.
Goodness, but I almost wish Andy T would join the cast just so we could hear from his troll. I so miss his rants.
- Is Leslie Charleson back on contract and will Jackie Zeman return?
- FL and NLG need more scenes together. I think they would make fabulous BFFs.
- I miss Diane. Been months since she's been on.
- Thanks for the info, Susan Moore.
- please god, no r579. One ancient actress with botched plastic surgery is enough, thank you.
- Where is Constance Towers? is she still on contract or just recurring? Or has she been written out?
OLTL fan who doesn't know this show but once worked with Towers
- [quote]Is Leslie Charleson back on contract and will Jackie Zeman return?
Can't say for sure, but more vets are scheduled to return so it wouldn't surprise me.
[quote]I miss Diane. Been months since she's been on.
You'll be able to see her vamping it up this season on True Blood!
[quote]Where is Constance Towers? is she still on contract or just recurring? Or has she been written out?
Helena is supposed to come back this summer.
- No one knows where Jackie Zeman is, because no one can recognize her anymore with her new face. They thought once they HAD found her, but it was only Hunter Tylo.
I'm so over Helena Cassadine. That character has been done to death and the storyline where the nearly 80ish Helena had a 20something daughter was beyond comic.
- Constance Towers is doing a play in NYC.
- No, that's Rosemary Prinz, r587.
- Are you guys enjoying Robin Mattson's return as Heather? She seems to mention wanting a BLT at Kelly's every single episode.
- Is Elaine Prinzi any relation to Rosemary Prinzi?
- I will say this about Austin Peck - he's always been a pretty face and hot body, but little talent to back it up. HOWEVER, on OLTL, he showed that he had really grown as an actor. I mean, he won't be winning major acting awards any time soon, but he has loosened up over the years and found his strength in a more comedic role.
- True R591
- You know Peck sort of surprised me on ATWT. I kind of liked him, which I didnt expect
- Since some of you have hi-jacked this thread all to hell, I find it only fitting to end it on a Burton note
- Steve and a fan (even the pit stains are hot)
- Steve and the boys of Port Chuck
- The next thread should be called,
"Maurice Benard: Bi (polar) and fabulous!"
- and that's a wrap!