- Thought he was dating Luke Macfarlane when they did Normal Heart together?
- He's still with Carter Smith:
- Carter is cute.
- Has he gone to New Zealand yet?
He's in "The Hobbit", so in a year or so, the Ponies are going to become very interested in his glass closet.
- Pardon me, everyone. I have to prance away from my boyfriend with a chick on my arm.
- I love himmm.
- Ok, I must be really late to the game. He's in the final Twilight movie? I thought he'd be only in the Hobbit?
- Yes he is, he plays one of the new vampires that help in the fight. He's also going to be in the Hobbit.
- Lee Pace, Luke Evans and Richard Armitage. The Hobbit is the best gay party ever.
- I'm not gay!
- Lee is gorgeous and talented.
Gorgeous, talented and closeted.
- Interesting video. Why did he feel the need to introduce his girlfriend to the screaming fans? Must be in the contract?
And who knew he had so many fans?
- [quote]Interesting video. Why did he feel the need to introduce his girlfriend to the screaming fans? Must be in the contract?
Umm ... He says "This is my girlfriend in the next movie. This is my Kate." Not real life, unless you're one of those Twitards that don't know the difference between the movies and real life.
- Thanks R14. I missed that part.
- Good, R13. That's a special kind of crazy no one should be inflicted with.
- R2 Looks like a hotter, longer version of Robert Pattinson.
- [quote]unless you're one of those Twitards that don't know the difference between the movies and real life
- [quote]Lee Pace, Luke Evans and Richard Armitage. The Hobbit is the best gay party ever
Oldies don't count?
- Anyone had him? Any word on him being a top or bottom?
You're right. Sorry, darlings
- He's a bottom.
- He wears one of those body shaping girdles.
- Have you seen him naked, R23 ?
- What makes you say that, r23? He was shirtless in a movie not too long ago.
Count me in!
- On twitter:
"Sooo, Richard Armitage and Lee Pace went to see Prometheus together in Welly last night."
- Do he and Carter Smith have an open relationship?
- Yes, R29; you'd better sit by the phone.
- Lee Pace has started bearding. Please, Lee, not you!
- R32, how do you know he's started bearding? and with who?
- Roy from The Fall!!!!!!!
for real gay?
- Dear Who Troll, he's going to be in three of the biggest films of the year.
I hope the bearding isn't true though...
- Seriously, who is he supposedly bearding with?
- Looks like Lee is going to have quite the fall/winter.
He's got, Twilight, Lincoln, and The Hobbit all coming out.
- Oh, he grew a beard.
- I hope that's for a role. Nobody looks good with a beard that long.
- Where is Carter Smith? Dumped?
- He's going from elves to opera.
- Pacey gets sexier everyday but bitch needs to shave!
Cum 2 mama!
- Did we ever figure out if he's a top or bottom?
- Isn't it quite a coup for him to get the lead in a McNally play?
- Was there any truth to the rumors about him and Richard Armitage? Because it'd be really hot.
- Yeah, the rumors about him and Armitage have been repeated several times, but only on the Datalounge. Has anyone heard anything from a slightly more reliable source?
Loved what I saw of him in "The Hobbit", BTW.
- [quote] Isn't it quite a coup for him to get the lead in a McNally play?
Please. McNally hasn't written anything of note since... Love! Velour! Compassion! - and that was almost 20 years ago.
- He's a shitty fuck.
- The eyebrows ruin it.
- He's really bad in the McNally play - terribly mannered and manic and difficult to watch.
- He was horrible in Lincoln.
- I thought he was excellent in "Lincoln". But I'm guessing he'll have more to do in the subsequent "Hobbit" sequels because IIRC he didn't even have a line in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey". Or maybe I slept through his other scenes. That's an unnecessarily long film.
He reminds me of Jimmy Stewart. I hope he gets to stand out more in roles.
- Jimmy Stewart? What did you smoke?
- ^ The director of Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day compared him to Jimmy Stewart on the director's commentary
- [quote]McNally hasn't written anything of note since... Love! Velour! Compassion!
Love! Velour! Compassion! The story of a gayling who has Tiffany taste on a KMart budget.
- Gorgeous man.
- R58 and Errol Flynn, according to Steven Spielberg.
- [quote]Love the sexual tension going on between them in the movie, it was really hot, the hottest scene i must say.
- I agree with his terribly mannered acting.
- R64 Vincenzo Bellini (the character he's playing) was manic and miserable before his death.
- Had an encounter with him before I knew who he was. He's a bottom who enjoys groups and kink.
- R66 I was fantasizing him doin that...he's too hot to be a good guy. Really too hot.
- WEHT the guy who claimed that Lee beat up his ex-boyfriend?
- R68 The guy even claimed that he was the ex-bf himself, but unfortunately there were many contradictions in his own details, and only remained circulating in DL ever since but not too long, since there was no evidence or noone outside DL ever brought it up. Same with the Richard Armitage gossip, though there was some talking outside this forum but i believe that it came from the very same "mouth", it was so obvious.
- If you think Julia`s story is really great..., five weaks-ago my cousin basically brought home $6242 workin a 20 hour week from there apartment and the're classmate's step-sister`s neighbour did this for eight months and errned more than $6242 parttime from a pc. follow the tips from this site, FAB33.COM
- ^ Go away, troll
More details, please.
- How do you know that, R65? Were you there?
- More details, R66! Was your encounter part of a group? What kind of kink?
- R73 It's in the writings. How else could we and the actor know what it was like?
- Taken from Ian McKellen live Q&A session via twitter
- So.. is he still with Carter Smith? or is he now together with Armitage? I'm so confused! If he's with Armitage I'm doubt they're coming out anytime soon. Armitage is blowing up right now and is very popular among the fangirls. I just don't see him coming out right now.
- Agree. Lee is back in the closet.
- R78, I never said he was back in the closet.. just that he won't come out. It looks like he's openly gay in his private life and he doesn't beard up. He's always been in a glass closet AFAIK.
- Never found him attractive (too fey), but the beard is making me reconsider!
What I meant is that I agree with you. If Lee is with Richard Armitage, who - from what I read - seems to be utterly SECRETIVE, he won't definitely come out. Worse: he's gonna go back from the glass closet to the deep closet. What a shame.
- [quote]Agree. Lee is back in the closet
Seriously Ethel, how did he get "back in the closet"? Did he act or said anything about his lovelife recently (bearding)?
- [R81]Dating Richard Armitage (who is not a woman) is considered deep closet? or is it because of it's UTTER SECRETIVE?
- The Armitage-Pace thing sounds like what passes for the usual unfounded, out of nowhere DL gossip.
- [quote]I never said he was back in the closet.. just that he won't come out. It looks like he's openly gay in his private life and he doesn't beard up. He's always been in a glass closet AFAIK
It does look like it to me too, sort of openly gay (doesn't beard/no woman involved) at the same time keeps his lovelife private at best.
- It means, dear fangurl Ruth R82 R83, that Lee won't attend public events with Armitage - as he did when he was with Carter Smith - with the exception of The Hobbit movies, where he'll be able to muddy the waters, since both have to promote the films.
- [R86]Firstly, just because they fuck doesn't mean they need to be seen as "lovers" NPH style at any premieres/red carpet. He and Carter Smith attended the events not as couples.
Secondly, regarding the recent Hobbit NY premiere RA is one the main characters in the first movie, Pace's was only an introduction, so go figure why they were at separate group.
Thirdly, both of them will have their own busy schedules so they might disappoint you when one of them can't attend the future events.
- Fangurl at R82 R83 R85 R87
Lee Pace and Carter Smith were a couple, like it or not. Lee didn't make any public statement about his sexuality but he was a glass closet case. Instead, IF he's now dating Armitage, I highly doubt he will come out. End of story.
- R88 Yes we know..I said, at the event they were not acting like a couple like they were at home, since you were comparing the way he "brought" Smith with RA as out of closet-back to closet thingy.
What??? Totally incomprehensible.
- And since he's so private and very secretive, maybe he's still with Smith, who knows?
- R90 Look Ethel, we know that you disliked Lee Pace so much because you're fangirling hard on someone you would consider Pace as rival. We are aware that Pace is not as straight and we know you well too. BTW, I'm not a girl.
- This thread got weird.
It's Armitage who's private, almost secretive, not Lee.
You're right. It happens where there are too many fangurls.
- R94 If Armitage is so secretive, he won't be hanging out with a glass closet, never.
- [quote]u're right. It happens where there are too many fangurls.
or too many haturs.
The Lee Pace Troll is really weird.
- Richard Armitage is straight (or possibly bi) and single.
Lee Pace is gay and has a boyfriend.
End of story.
- The only Lee Pace troll here is you. R82 R83 R85 R87 R88 R91 R92 R94 R96.
Fangurl, are you familiar with a thing called troll-dar?
- You hear that Ethel? If anything ugly happen between Lee and Smith, i blame you.
- R98 Define "Trolling".
- Addd R99 and R100
- Hey, be thankful that somebody replies to you and your past neurotic Lee Pace threads...at least i never create one. Who's trolling?
- Ok, idiot. Troll-dar is the red thing on the right of every post. Just click on it and you'll see in yellow all the posts written by the same person.
Gee, these fanfurls are really boring.
- R97, but is he still with Carter Smith? I thought someone said they've broken up?
- He's got a long, somewhat thin lollipop dick. Cums like a fountain.
- R103 How's that make me a troll? Ive been here for fuckin 4 years, and been troll-dar'ing YOU.
- Your fantasy
- [quote]I’ve been living here while I do the play. But, I live outside the city now. I live up in the country. It was a new move. I’d lived [in New York City] for a long time, since I was 17.
Interesting -- does anyone know anything about this?
- Also Armitage said that he now lives "around" New York. Very interesting, indeed.
- I hope he is with Armitage, I've always though he could do better than Smith.
- r110, his eyebrows - they kind of wreck it, though.
- Currently on display at New Zealand's art gallery
- How do you know, R105?
- R110 These guys are lucky, Lee Pace is a total babe. Everything about him is sex.
- I didn't even recognize Lee in The Hobbit.
Richard is hot. Even when he's playing Thorin.
- He seems toppy me to r20
- He's really tall. I saw him walking down the street in midtown after leaving MTC and was surprised I had to crane my head up to see his face.
Lee is an underrated actor, but I think that will probably be to his careeer's benefit. He may never be an A-list leading man, but he'll have a much wider, richer variety of roles because of it.
- And I like the beard. Everyone hot in NYC has a beard now.
- Lee owes his career to JAmes Callieri, (also bald and shorter) the casting director, who was his boyfriend...get it? Casting couch! Callieri cast him to play naked in a play and then Callieri's gay casting director friends cast him in their plays. They all cast each other's lovers. He got fired a few times (Williamstown, Doug Hughes) because he has a very very narrow range. He is known for caring more about his hair than understanding what the play is about. And he spends 3-4 hours in the gym every single day which doesn't leave much time for reading. Entirely a product of favortism.
- I think you've confused him with someone else, R119.
He does not have a three-hour-a-day-in-the-gym body.
- The three hours in the gym makes sense.
Richard Armitage doesn't like fat guys.
- If Lee spends three hours a day in the gym, then he is doing it wrong. He's still a bean pole.
- Richard did go to Lee’s play
- Surprise, surprise.
- That's nice of him, R123. I really hope they're dating. They'd make a cute couple!
- Sir Ian McKellen went to see the play too, but Richard excites me more, i mean The Hobbit ultimate hotties Thorin & Thranduil!
- Why are you saying Richard Armitage is gay? He had a longtime girlfriend that he broke up with not so long ago.
Yes, that's what you dreamt last night. Haha
- Huh-uh hush, r128 - THESE GIRLS KNOW ALL!
- Poor fangurls!
- I don't know if they are a real "item" or not...but if they are they should make a sex tape ASAP. That would hot!
- So I guess Richard really is straight and Lee and him are not a couple? Well.. that's disappointing. Then again, there's always the possibility that he's bi.. and that makes Lee and Richard more likely.
- R130 Yes poor fan girls there they are hoping he is straight with little proof that he had a gf and here you are hoping he is gay with no proof at all. Honestly reading this thread and ONTD there isn't that much of a difference. Equally pathetic.
- R133, if you don't like us speculating that a celebrity is gay.. WHY are you on a gay website? Of course there will be speculation about various male celebrities. It's only normal. You don't have to like it, but nobody is forcing you to read this thread. I don't get why you're even reading this thread if you think it's so pathetic. Just leave if it bothers you so much. And if you think he's straight, then good for you. I'm sure there's a million websites where you can discuss his straightness with other fangirls.
- R134 Well said.
- Whatever it is, I think this sexy gaylove gossip is doing great things to these two hotties and The Hobbit, and fans are enjoying it, including me. RA and LP are such great guys.
- And I'm glad Lee is always involved with classy guys like Carter Smith and RA, not with those loud, attention-seeking gay dudes. That what makes him even more regally sexy than he already is.
- [quote]Yes poor fan girls there they are hoping he is straight with little proof that he had a gf and here you are hoping he is gay with no proof at all. Honestly reading this thread and ONTD there isn't that much of a difference. Equally pathetic.
Agreed. Because at the end of the day, neither of these guys are going to tweet announcing "I'm gay & here's my cute boyfriend" like some school girls & over-the-top gays fame-whoring it on FB & twitter, like these haters are hoping for... poor everyone.
- Well at least Lee and Richard would make a hotter couple than the others guys the pony prancers tried to link together - Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan are fugly.
- So.. if Lee is not with Richard, who is he with? Who's he dating? I'm confused. He's not with Carter Smith anymore, right?
- He's probably just playin' the field.
- The fraus on IMDB are saying Richard is straight.
They would know...
- No wonder. Armitage is an average actor whose successful career is mainly due to sexually frustrated fraus and hormonal teens/twenties. For them, he's a "hot" dwarf.
- [quote] Honestly reading this thread and ONTD there isn't that much of a difference. Equally pathetic.
So is your severe case of chronic, recurring vaginosis.
- Hot movie couple
- Hello, frau.
- Imagine these two sexgods fooling around...
- Haha. Go back to ONTD
- Jealous much?
- Not of you, ugly frau.
- I don't care how ugly i am. These two are goddamn hot and you're not.
- Haha. Sorry, ugly fangurl, I'm hot.
- No you're not hot. If you're a hot person you wouldn't be creeping 24/7 in a gossip forum like a loser in life.
- Haha, I'm really hot. The onewho waste time on a gossip forum and other sites - ONTD or tumblr, I presume - it's you , obsessed, pathetic fangurl.
Btw, I have to go back to work, see you soon, ugly frau.
- Okaayy..go back to "work" hottie. lmfao
- It sucks how this thread got derailed.
I tried to find out whether Lee was still with Carter, but all their appearances together date back 1-2 years, so it's hard to say. Not to mention he doesn't really live in NYC anymore.
Yes, it sucks but it's always like that with fraus and hormonals.
The last appearance of Lee and Carter dates back more or less 1 year, it was the after party for BD2. No sightings in 2012 and that speaks volumes. IMO, after Lee met Armitage on the Hobbit set, he dumped Carter.
The fact that Lee doesn't live IN NYC anymore but AROUND NYC is also very telling if you take into consideration that since autumn 2012 Armitage lives AROUND NYC as well.
- So what if he's gay, closet case or out? So what if he's secretly seeing his co-star? I don't get it why people like R157 holding a grudge against their fangirls, like it's a matter of life & death? So what if they think he's straight? This fangurl-hating thing is getting old and lame.
I forgot to tell you that the only sighting of Armitage in NYC was ... at Lee's play. Rumours seem consistent to me, not just gay wishful thinking.
- If I were Richard I would definitely be honored to be invited to my co-star's play. It's normal in eveybody's social life no matter gay or not....except for the ones who stucked in their rooms or basement because they have no friends (anti-social & homophobic of course), then it's abnormal and sinful for them. This is where the grudge comes from. They just don't like people, and "fangurls" is an easy target.
- Ok, fangurl, we got your point, now go back to ONTD.
- Evidently, Armitage was in NYC in late October/early November, R159.
[quote]Armitage, who is doing the interview while in New York at the height of Hurricane Sandy – "I haven't got any power or water but I've got a phone line"
- In an interview he stated that he has moved to NYC.
- [quote]Ok, fangurl, we got your point, now go back to ONTD.
You're just as silly as the fangirls in ONTD. In your old days you will regret about the amount of your youth times being a useless cybebully, calling people "ugly, fat" in the most coward way, that cost you a decent sexlife, because this reflects your personality big time and it's such a turn-off. No wonder you're jealous of the two fortunate guys getting a lot of chances of some hot sex.
- R164. This is a GAY website. If you don't like us discussing gay celebs, why are you even here? It's a given that there will be speculation and talk about possible gay celebrities. You're entirely free to leave if you don't like it. There's a million places you can go if you want to worship their straightness, like IMDB or ONTD. Just leave us alone, please.
- R164 Unfortunately, we know that some people here are not gay, and just using gays and suicidal gay kids's misery for their own pleasure in gossip forums. This is vile. The guy like R161 is just a homophobe, pretending that he cares for LGBT.
- I mean R65
- R166, no. R164 is not "pretending to be gay". This is a gay site. He's just calling you out on your BS.
And how exactly has people in this thread used gays misery for gossip?! WTF? you need medications dear.
Just leave if you mind it so much. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Guess what I do with threads I don't like? I IGNORE THEM. But then again.. a homophobic cunt like yourself wouldn't understand. You feed off of the attention you get for being a stupid troll.
- Shit keyboard..
- R168 I'm gay, that's why I'm here. You can just IGNORE me and this thread if you don't like my honest view. We hated it when they call us names but what about us calling them names just because they love actors? My little sister loves Lee Pace (so do I) and she really hoping that he's not gay, she's just being a girl and not necessarily homophobic like you think all fangirls are.
Come on, fangurl, you can do better than "my little sister loves Lee Pace..." Haha Nice try, but we don't buy your BS.
I agree with R165, you have more than one forum where you can play the hall monitor, dictating what people can or can't discuss, but not here. So, please go back to IMDB or ONTD.
- I've voiced my heart out, it's not my problem anymore. Plus, If you don't wanna have someone disagree with you and your actions, it's not a "discussion" or forum, it's dictatorship at it's best. All gossip forums are the same, with idiots in it, DL is not that unique as you think.
- And you feel entitled to get YOUR opinion across. So what exactly is your point? We're not getting anywhere. This is a GAY website, so people want to discuss male celebrities. End of story. It's not rocket science. If you want to think he's straight, great. Just don't expect to get much support here. And btw... I think Lee Pace is actually one of the likeliest celebs to be gay. I think there's a lot of wishful thinking on this site, but there's a couple of celebrities I am certain are gay, and that's Wentworth Miller and Lee Pace. Both have had boyfriends, in Wentworth's case Luke Macfarlane and in Lee's case Carter Smith. That's why you won't get anywhere with your straight crap here. Most guys here know all about his former boyfriend. But if you want to continue to think he's straight go right ahead. I'm not convinced Lee is with Armitage, he might be.. but I'm not that convinced. I am however convinced about his sexuality. He's gay.
- Yes, and you clearly represents the idiotic part of DL fraus, fraus not women. Good bye.
- You're obviously not a good reader/listener, I never deny anything about his sexuality. You're saying me feeling that my opinions were right but what about YOU? You're convinced that the acto is gay, fine, I think so too...but why the need to insult their fans with nasty names just because they WISH he wasn't gay? What exactly your problem with the fangirls anyway? I just don't get it.
- 1) "DataLounge: get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery" - It's not a fansite. Trying to moderate gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery just shows how fucking stupid you are.
2) To everyone still trying to respond to fangirls in ALL the threads about closeted actors: DON'T. There's no point. Just Google "X Y is gay" and observe the inundation of entitled arguments that come down to: I hope he is not gay and will therefore post 1000 words on how I don't care and how it's not the point and how everyone should respect his privacy. IGNORE THEM.
3) On the topic of Lee Pace - I read some past interviews with him and he seems pretty determined to remain closeted in them, so color me disappointed. He may not be coming out any time soon, unfortunately.
- This is a free forum, if you really want people to ignore, this forum will die.
Enough for this afternoon,R177. Bye.
- Am I right? Ok bye then.
- Richard Armitage has some strange fans -- overly proprietary and obsessed.
- R180 Yep, the IMDB ones are the worst. Better leave them alone, many of them are dealing with serious mental problems, solitude, depression, or stuff like that and are totally unable to think critically. The homophobia in those threads is almost a joke: heterosexuality is PUBLIC yet homosexuality is something to be PRIVATE about. That's the double standard which is homophobia.
- I always imagine fans who defend their icon's heterosexual honor are one step away from killing said icon in order to save him or her from all the hurt those haters throw in his or her direction with those terrible gay accusations.
Really, what's the big threat about underground gossip? And let's face it: Datalounge is an anonymous underground gossip board with a lots of bickering pointless bitchery misfits posting.
IMDB.com is all about fantards who fell into the PR kool aid barrel like Obelix (from Asterix and Obelix comics and cartoon fame) in his youth and no longer need to take a sip. Though I do like to read the boards of TV shows occasionally.
- I saw Josh Groban on TV today. He and Lee Pace could be brothers (and, since they're not related, fuckbuddies).
- [quote]Really, what's the big threat about underground gossip? And let's face it: Datalounge is an anonymous underground gossip board with a lots of bickering pointless bitchery misfits posting
Yet bitter folks here felt harmed by IMDB. Whatever the fangirls choose to believe, just let them be... the way I see it (read from Tumblr and ONTD), even if the actor came out, I don't think they will lose interest in him, they are hardcore, appreciative fans, most of them now are starting to enjoy the idea of Lee Pace being gay and find him so much hotter that way.
I know nothing about Richard Armitage though.
Yes, it's much better that brainless fraus and teenagers stay on ONTD and IMDB than coming here, they're an insult to thinking people. Leave them there, pls.
- R185 Yes. And speaking of "thinking people", you're not one either.
- R176, I'm not susprised. Like I said, I do believe that he's gay, but I doubt he's gonna come out any time soon, despite what many here on DL would like to believe. He's got too much to lose by coming out now.
I agree with you. Lee is gay and from the glass closet he's back into the closet. That's why I believe that the rumours of him and Richard Armitage might be true. If he still was with Carter why the change in his attitude?
- For you, R122.
- I did not notice Lee in Lincoln, forgot he was in it but whoever that character was caught my eye and I was trying to figure out who it was!
A bit Gyllenhaal-y, I couldn't place who it reminded me of. "He pings" and gay didn't come to my mind either, so good job there. Lee is one of those who can look like several different people.
- Some news about Carter Smith:
- Good for Carter!
- R189 That a three-hours-a-day-in-the-gym body?
Or you mean his jogging partner?
Let's be honest, he's no way straight because he pings as hell and an actor but to me he looks bi than gay.
- [quote]He's got too much to lose by coming out now.
You outed him quite everywhere though.
- Carter Smith's newfound Brazilian love, Helio Campos. (I think Smith did fell hard for Lee, who wouldn't?)
- Wow, the guy on the right has a double chin. No one needs to see that. Is he 55?
Once again, DL was right. Lee Pace ended his relationship with Carter because he met Richard Armitage on The Hobbit set.
- R197 Who could blame him? Apparently everybody wants to have a relationship with Lee. Like someone said in one thread that bi men are usually hotter than gay men and straight men combined.
- Who is the bi man? Lee? You're wrong. Lee is gay not bi. He's definitely back in the closet.
- He's not gay! He's not gay!
- In your dream, fangurl.
- Just saw him on an SVU rerun from 2002 which was apparently his first ever screen credit.
- R199 Hey HATER, there's a possibility, means he's still has interest in certain MEN.
I'm gonna believe he's bi until he says he's gay.
- [quote]He's definitely back in the closet.
- Fangurls are really delusional and deranged.
- R200 I suspect that crazy Nayla Emanuela girl is a very smart "fangurl" parody from Datalounge.
- [quote]Fangurls are really delusional and deranged
Those who love to THREATEN people to declare their sex lives to public are much more deranged.
- You really need help fangurl nayla emanuela, because obviously it's you the person who can't accept the fact that Lee Pace is gay and keeps on posting that Lee is bi.
Btw, you're not smart at all, just deranged.
- Now I suspect nayla emanuela is you R208. Your hate obsession is beyond ridiculous. This nayla is a fake fan, she keeps posting pictures of Carter Smith more than Lee, then keep insisting that he's straight. No fangurl would do that except hater.
- It's impossible to understand what you wrote, you're a bit confused. Anyway, saying that Lee is gay is just the truth, no hate is involved.
- Nayla Emanuele: actress, model, and stalker.
- Thanks R211, no further comments are needed.
- Apparently, he dated Matt Bomer.
- I love him...but the orange Williamsburg standard issue hat is pathetic...in the gym? Really? I see those guys at NYSC in August pumping it up ....sweating...refusing to take off the uniform...
You aren't hip. You're a mindless follower.
- R211 Last year she was like "Look people, he's gay!" and endlessly posting pics of Lee with Smith, and articles about Smith alone on Lee Pace fanpage...THEN suddenly she became rabid fangurl "HE'S NOT GAY! HE'S STRAIGHT!"
This "actress"??? "model"??? and real stalker is FAKE.
- R214 He said his hair was long (for the play) and messy, the hat is to cover it while "jogging".
- Wow if Lee would ever read this thread, he would probably get sick of his ''fans''. How many deranged people at one place, that's just amazing. None of you knows the real truth about Lee's sexuality, aren't you getting tired of thinking, posting and discussing about it? Pathetic, so pathetic... Sad but true...
- R217, if you're so sick of this discussion, why are you here? There's a million other straight gossip websites you can go to if you find this discussion so offensive. Just remember that you're on a gay website now, and you can't tell people what they can or can't discuss, and nobody is forcing you to stay. People will still continue to discuss him, because guess what.. Lee Pace has gay rumors surrounding him and this is a gay website, speculation about his sexuality is only natural.
- Why yell at r217? Isn't such speculation purely the fault of the actor in question?
- It's not even rumors with him, really. He's about as out as you can be without actually saying it. He's never made any attempt to make himself seem straight.
- I heard that Lee and Seann William Scott are an item now.
- That doesn't matter, r220. Straight is the default when it comes to fan assumptions.
- The pilot of Halt and Catch Fire begins filming today in Georgia.
- Good for him!
I don't think so. Lee has an affair with Richard Armitage who he met on The Hobbit set.
- Well, filming for Part 3 of The Hobbit is supposed to commence soon, so perhaps there will be sightings of our boys together . . .
or perhaps Lee will hookup with someone else in NZ?
- No, I don't think Lee will hook up with someone else in NZ, it's a serious affair. I expect lots of joking about them being gay while promoting the film, aka hiding in plain sight.
- Whoever he dates makes him even hotter - FACT.
- R2 Actually now, the ones who keep insisting that he's "stra8" is the haters/fake fangurl. The real fangirls and fanboys seem to accept him for what he is or might be...so he didn't have to made it public as he has the right to keep his private life private...you can shout about how gay he is in the face of his fangirls all you want, it only make you look like a homophobic loser.
- R223 An extra was raving on Tumblr and Guardians' IMDB about how even more handsome he is in real life.
- rchard armitage is gay?
Yes, Armitage is gay.
- Lee Pace is ghhayy?
- Richard has always said he's straight and he recently broke up with a long-term gf so I don't think he's gay
- Nayla Emanuele can stalk him on Twitter!
- R236 Until 2010 his beard was Annabel Capper, then he decided to go "private". He panders to women for the sake of his career but he's gay.
- I prefer the old fashioned term "liar" rather than "closet case" when celebrities beard.
- Well, she does kind of resemble a man in drag.
- R237 Where? No crazy fangurl "Nayla"? This twitter is weird.
- I was wondering if the two love birds, Lee and Richard, are building their love nest in NZ. After all Lee's brother moved there last year and maybe he's helping them with the new house while they're away for work.
- Who came up with the Lee and Richard fantasy first? I've heard that Tolkien movies bring out the fantasizing matchmakers in some people.
- It's not a fantasy, fangurl.
- How has Richard armitage gone 'private'?
- That's interesting, R242. How do you know that?
About the house in NZ?
- I fucked him. It was the most awful sex in all my life. It was really...terrifying.
Who? Lee Pace or Richard Armitage?
- Of course it's terrifying for a midget to fuck a 6-foot-3 broad shoudered guy...next time let him fuck you R248
- Lee doesn't top.
- Wonder if Lee and gale Harold ever got it on? They look cozy here:
- Next time find someone your size or less to top R251.
- R252 At least Gale Harold matches well with him looks-wise and size-wise, if you're no imposing looker then it's terrifying to even think of it.
How do you know he doesn't top?
- Come on, R248, tell us more. What was terrifying about it?
- What a beauty Lee is in drag.
He's so tall that I'll have to open the moon-roof on my van when I pick "her" up.
- [quote]I've heard that Tolkien movies bring out the fantasizing matchmakers in some people.
You would be correct about that, R243.
- This man is the epitome of classy sexiness.
- Carter seems to be happy with a boyfriend who is not in the closet.
- Lee, being with Richard Armitage who's an average actor and owes his career to middle aged fraus/spinsters and hormonal teenagers, is back in the deep closet.
R259 The epitomy of classy sexiness? Are you kidding, frau? Lee is the epitomy of the tackiest tranny; Carter is a man of class and honor.
- R261 "closet...closet"... Alright brain dead parrot, we know that alredy...but what is with all the 'Richard Armitage HATE' even doing with sexiness?
- Haha, fraus are brain dead parrots and the epitomy of stupidity.
- R263 What stupidity? If you hate closet cases so much, this time please take a look at your unhappy out proud self instead...yes they seem to be closet cases, but you are such an embarassment to out-gays. You're the perfect example of stupidity. Out gays don't need nutcase like you.
- Out gays don't need fraus like you to come to a gay gossip site to defend closet cases. Get a life.
- This is a gossip site right? So I can talk about closets cases. But as gay myself, I have to admit that I personally embarrassed by your behaviour. You take peoples' private lives too personal it eating you inside while you don't have to...you have choices, and clearly you choose to be unhappy. You aren't a troll, but you are truly unhappy with yourself. I thought being out makes one happier? because you still can't find a mate probably?
- Unhappy like you, closet case? IF you are a closet case, more likely a frau in disguise. Haha
- How about you R267? You are so over the top about these two actors, making you sound phony as hell...If that's the case about how lonely you are, I say you need to leave the gossip world and get a life for your own so you have plenty of time to find a mate, like Lee and Richard find each other. I pity you really.
- Don't worry, frau. I'm not alone. Haha
- R269, I'm pretty sure R268 etc is a frau, she sounds suspiciously like the deranged Luke troll. The give away here is that she claims she's gay (we all know that isn't true), and she has horrible grammar.
- R269 Here I bomb you with this again, and this time make sure to read the TWITTER announcement!...What a freak!
Maybe she is that Nayla something who's always trolling Lee's boards. You're right R270, fraus (beware, this is not meant for intelligent women) are deranged.
- At least I didn't steal someone's identity on twitter/FB (boo!). I'm one of the page admin and my co-admin was the one who deleted the Nayla stupid post. If you don't want us "trolling" your thread then don't make one! just don't feed the closets and their fans by making one.
- Greetings from Dusseldorf from everyone's favorite schoolmarm!
Don't forget to check out my blog! Just google "recovered baptist blog."
Fuck you, webbie!
- For the fraus/spinsters:
Lee and Armitage (and PJ) spotted at a concert in Wellington:
- The thread about Richard Armitage has been cancelled. Probably the deranged, obsessed frau who spends her entire life monitoring all blogs and forums to censor any news about Armitage being gay is behind all this.
- He really is very attractive, I've been a fan of his since his TV shows.
- R276 Yeah, she must've contacted the moderators, I shouldn't have linked the post where the real name of one of Armitage's fans was mentioned I suppose. I can't imagine how the thread could have gotten closed otherwise.
Anyway the last topic of note was people discussing whether Charlie Condou could have been referring to Richard in his Guardian Article about closeted actors. Condou has been in a LTR since 2005 - but this is also the year he made the Impressionists with Richard. So he could have.
You were absolutely right on this frau, she is completely deranged, the worst case I've seen so far. But she shall not pass... at least on our forum.
Do you mind if we continue our gossip on a generic RArmitage related thread?
(I hope that someone starts a "Is Richard Armitage gay?" thread. In the meanwhile, I'm going to post on RArmitage bare ass...Lee Pace's propriety.
- Lee Pace's property.
- Feel like it would be the other way around.
- Yor're right R281, Lee is the bottom.