- Thought he was dating Luke Macfarlane when they did Normal Heart together?
- He's still with Carter Smith:
- Carter is cute.
- Has he gone to New Zealand yet?
He's in "The Hobbit", so in a year or so, the Ponies are going to become very interested in his glass closet.
- Pardon me, everyone. I have to prance away from my boyfriend with a chick on my arm.
- I love himmm.
- Ok, I must be really late to the game. He's in the final Twilight movie? I thought he'd be only in the Hobbit?
- Yes he is, he plays one of the new vampires that help in the fight. He's also going to be in the Hobbit.
- Lee Pace, Luke Evans and Richard Armitage. The Hobbit is the best gay party ever.
- I'm not gay!
- Lee is gorgeous and talented.
Gorgeous, talented and closeted.
- Interesting video. Why did he feel the need to introduce his girlfriend to the screaming fans? Must be in the contract?
And who knew he had so many fans?
- [quote]Interesting video. Why did he feel the need to introduce his girlfriend to the screaming fans? Must be in the contract?
Umm ... He says "This is my girlfriend in the next movie. This is my Kate." Not real life, unless you're one of those Twitards that don't know the difference between the movies and real life.
- Thanks R14. I missed that part.
- Good, R13. That's a special kind of crazy no one should be inflicted with.
- R2 Looks like a hotter, longer version of Robert Pattinson.
- [quote]unless you're one of those Twitards that don't know the difference between the movies and real life
- [quote]Lee Pace, Luke Evans and Richard Armitage. The Hobbit is the best gay party ever
Oldies don't count?
- Anyone had him? Any word on him being a top or bottom?
You're right. Sorry, darlings
- He's a bottom.
- He wears one of those body shaping girdles.
- Have you seen him naked, R23 ?
- What makes you say that, r23? He was shirtless in a movie not too long ago.
Count me in!
- On twitter:
"Sooo, Richard Armitage and Lee Pace went to see Prometheus together in Welly last night."
- Do he and Carter Smith have an open relationship?
- Yes, R29; you'd better sit by the phone.
- Lee Pace has started bearding. Please, Lee, not you!
- R32, how do you know he's started bearding? and with who?
- Roy from The Fall!!!!!!!
for real gay?
- Dear Who Troll, he's going to be in three of the biggest films of the year.
I hope the bearding isn't true though...
- Seriously, who is he supposedly bearding with?
- Looks like Lee is going to have quite the fall/winter.
He's got, Twilight, Lincoln, and The Hobbit all coming out.
- Oh, he grew a beard.
- I hope that's for a role. Nobody looks good with a beard that long.
- Where is Carter Smith? Dumped?
- He's going from elves to opera.
- Pacey gets sexier everyday but bitch needs to shave!
Cum 2 mama!
- Did we ever figure out if he's a top or bottom?
- Isn't it quite a coup for him to get the lead in a McNally play?
- Was there any truth to the rumors about him and Richard Armitage? Because it'd be really hot.
- Yeah, the rumors about him and Armitage have been repeated several times, but only on the Datalounge. Has anyone heard anything from a slightly more reliable source?
Loved what I saw of him in "The Hobbit", BTW.
- [quote] Isn't it quite a coup for him to get the lead in a McNally play?
Please. McNally hasn't written anything of note since... Love! Velour! Compassion! - and that was almost 20 years ago.
- He's a shitty fuck.
- The eyebrows ruin it.
- He's really bad in the McNally play - terribly mannered and manic and difficult to watch.
- He was horrible in Lincoln.
- I thought he was excellent in "Lincoln". But I'm guessing he'll have more to do in the subsequent "Hobbit" sequels because IIRC he didn't even have a line in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey". Or maybe I slept through his other scenes. That's an unnecessarily long film.
He reminds me of Jimmy Stewart. I hope he gets to stand out more in roles.
- Jimmy Stewart? What did you smoke?
- ^ The director of Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day compared him to Jimmy Stewart on the director's commentary
- [quote]McNally hasn't written anything of note since... Love! Velour! Compassion!
Love! Velour! Compassion! The story of a gayling who has Tiffany taste on a KMart budget.
- Gorgeous man.
- R58 and Errol Flynn, according to Steven Spielberg.
- [quote]Love the sexual tension going on between them in the movie, it was really hot, the hottest scene i must say.
- I agree with his terribly mannered acting.
- R64 Vincenzo Bellini (the character he's playing) was manic and miserable before his death.
- Had an encounter with him before I knew who he was. He's a bottom who enjoys groups and kink.
- R66 I was fantasizing him doin that...he's too hot to be a good guy. Really too hot.
- WEHT the guy who claimed that Lee beat up his ex-boyfriend?
- R68 The guy even claimed that he was the ex-bf himself, but unfortunately there were many contradictions in his own details, and only remained circulating in DL ever since but not too long, since there was no evidence or noone outside DL ever brought it up. Same with the Richard Armitage gossip, though there was some talking outside this forum but i believe that it came from the very same "mouth", it was so obvious.
- If you think Julia`s story is really great..., five weaks-ago my cousin basically brought home $6242 workin a 20 hour week from there apartment and the're classmate's step-sister`s neighbour did this for eight months and errned more than $6242 parttime from a pc. follow the tips from this site, FAB33.COM
- ^ Go away, troll
More details, please.
- How do you know that, R65? Were you there?
- More details, R66! Was your encounter part of a group? What kind of kink?
- R73 It's in the writings. How else could we and the actor know what it was like?
- Taken from Ian McKellen live Q&A session via twitter
- So.. is he still with Carter Smith? or is he now together with Armitage? I'm so confused! If he's with Armitage I'm doubt they're coming out anytime soon. Armitage is blowing up right now and is very popular among the fangirls. I just don't see him coming out right now.
- Agree. Lee is back in the closet.
- R78, I never said he was back in the closet.. just that he won't come out. It looks like he's openly gay in his private life and he doesn't beard up. He's always been in a glass closet AFAIK.
- Never found him attractive (too fey), but the beard is making me reconsider!
What I meant is that I agree with you. If Lee is with Richard Armitage, who - from what I read - seems to be utterly SECRETIVE, he won't definitely come out. Worse: he's gonna go back from the glass closet to the deep closet. What a shame.
- [quote]Agree. Lee is back in the closet
Seriously Ethel, how did he get "back in the closet"? Did he act or said anything about his lovelife recently (bearding)?
- [R81]Dating Richard Armitage (who is not a woman) is considered deep closet? or is it because of it's UTTER SECRETIVE?
- The Armitage-Pace thing sounds like what passes for the usual unfounded, out of nowhere DL gossip.
- [quote]I never said he was back in the closet.. just that he won't come out. It looks like he's openly gay in his private life and he doesn't beard up. He's always been in a glass closet AFAIK
It does look like it to me too, sort of openly gay (doesn't beard/no woman involved) at the same time keeps his lovelife private at best.
- It means, dear fangurl Ruth R82 R83, that Lee won't attend public events with Armitage - as he did when he was with Carter Smith - with the exception of The Hobbit movies, where he'll be able to muddy the waters, since both have to promote the films.
- [R86]Firstly, just because they fuck doesn't mean they need to be seen as "lovers" NPH style at any premieres/red carpet. He and Carter Smith attended the events not as couples.
Secondly, regarding the recent Hobbit NY premiere RA is one the main characters in the first movie, Pace's was only an introduction, so go figure why they were at separate group.
Thirdly, both of them will have their own busy schedules so they might disappoint you when one of them can't attend the future events.
- Fangurl at R82 R83 R85 R87
Lee Pace and Carter Smith were a couple, like it or not. Lee didn't make any public statement about his sexuality but he was a glass closet case. Instead, IF he's now dating Armitage, I highly doubt he will come out. End of story.
- R88 Yes we know..I said, at the event they were not acting like a couple like they were at home, since you were comparing the way he "brought" Smith with RA as out of closet-back to closet thingy.
What??? Totally incomprehensible.
- And since he's so private and very secretive, maybe he's still with Smith, who knows?
- R90 Look Ethel, we know that you disliked Lee Pace so much because you're fangirling hard on someone you would consider Pace as rival. We are aware that Pace is not as straight and we know you well too. BTW, I'm not a girl.
- This thread got weird.
It's Armitage who's private, almost secretive, not Lee.
You're right. It happens where there are too many fangurls.
- R94 If Armitage is so secretive, he won't be hanging out with a glass closet, never.
- [quote]u're right. It happens where there are too many fangurls.
or too many haturs.
The Lee Pace Troll is really weird.
- Richard Armitage is straight (or possibly bi) and single.
Lee Pace is gay and has a boyfriend.
End of story.
- The only Lee Pace troll here is you. R82 R83 R85 R87 R88 R91 R92 R94 R96.
Fangurl, are you familiar with a thing called troll-dar?
- You hear that Ethel? If anything ugly happen between Lee and Smith, i blame you.
- R98 Define "Trolling".
- Addd R99 and R100
- Hey, be thankful that somebody replies to you and your past neurotic Lee Pace threads...at least i never create one. Who's trolling?
- Ok, idiot. Troll-dar is the red thing on the right of every post. Just click on it and you'll see in yellow all the posts written by the same person.
Gee, these fanfurls are really boring.
- R97, but is he still with Carter Smith? I thought someone said they've broken up?
- He's got a long, somewhat thin lollipop dick. Cums like a fountain.
- R103 How's that make me a troll? Ive been here for fuckin 4 years, and been troll-dar'ing YOU.
- Your fantasy
- [quote]I’ve been living here while I do the play. But, I live outside the city now. I live up in the country. It was a new move. I’d lived [in New York City] for a long time, since I was 17.
Interesting -- does anyone know anything about this?
- Also Armitage said that he now lives "around" New York. Very interesting, indeed.
- I hope he is with Armitage, I've always though he could do better than Smith.
- r110, his eyebrows - they kind of wreck it, though.
- Currently on display at New Zealand's art gallery
- How do you know, R105?
- R110 These guys are lucky, Lee Pace is a total babe. Everything about him is sex.
- I didn't even recognize Lee in The Hobbit.
Richard is hot. Even when he's playing Thorin.
- He seems toppy me to r20
- He's really tall. I saw him walking down the street in midtown after leaving MTC and was surprised I had to crane my head up to see his face.
Lee is an underrated actor, but I think that will probably be to his careeer's benefit. He may never be an A-list leading man, but he'll have a much wider, richer variety of roles because of it.
- And I like the beard. Everyone hot in NYC has a beard now.
- Lee owes his career to JAmes Callieri, (also bald and shorter) the casting director, who was his boyfriend...get it? Casting couch! Callieri cast him to play naked in a play and then Callieri's gay casting director friends cast him in their plays. They all cast each other's lovers. He got fired a few times (Williamstown, Doug Hughes) because he has a very very narrow range. He is known for caring more about his hair than understanding what the play is about. And he spends 3-4 hours in the gym every single day which doesn't leave much time for reading. Entirely a product of favortism.
- I think you've confused him with someone else, R119.
He does not have a three-hour-a-day-in-the-gym body.
- The three hours in the gym makes sense.
Richard Armitage doesn't like fat guys.
- If Lee spends three hours a day in the gym, then he is doing it wrong. He's still a bean pole.
- Richard did go to Lee’s play
- Surprise, surprise.
- That's nice of him, R123. I really hope they're dating. They'd make a cute couple!
- Sir Ian McKellen went to see the play too, but Richard excites me more, i mean The Hobbit ultimate hotties Thorin & Thranduil!
- Why are you saying Richard Armitage is gay? He had a longtime girlfriend that he broke up with not so long ago.
Yes, that's what you dreamt last night. Haha
- Huh-uh hush, r128 - THESE GIRLS KNOW ALL!
- Poor fangurls!
- I don't know if they are a real "item" or not...but if they are they should make a sex tape ASAP. That would hot!
- So I guess Richard really is straight and Lee and him are not a couple? Well.. that's disappointing. Then again, there's always the possibility that he's bi.. and that makes Lee and Richard more likely.
- R130 Yes poor fan girls there they are hoping he is straight with little proof that he had a gf and here you are hoping he is gay with no proof at all. Honestly reading this thread and ONTD there isn't that much of a difference. Equally pathetic.
- R133, if you don't like us speculating that a celebrity is gay.. WHY are you on a gay website? Of course there will be speculation about various male celebrities. It's only normal. You don't have to like it, but nobody is forcing you to read this thread. I don't get why you're even reading this thread if you think it's so pathetic. Just leave if it bothers you so much. And if you think he's straight, then good for you. I'm sure there's a million websites where you can discuss his straightness with other fangirls.
- R134 Well said.
- Whatever it is, I think this sexy gaylove gossip is doing great things to these two hotties and The Hobbit, and fans are enjoying it, including me. RA and LP are such great guys.
- And I'm glad Lee is always involved with classy guys like Carter Smith and RA, not with those loud, attention-seeking gay dudes. That what makes him even more regally sexy than he already is.
- [quote]Yes poor fan girls there they are hoping he is straight with little proof that he had a gf and here you are hoping he is gay with no proof at all. Honestly reading this thread and ONTD there isn't that much of a difference. Equally pathetic.
Agreed. Because at the end of the day, neither of these guys are going to tweet announcing "I'm gay & here's my cute boyfriend" like some school girls & over-the-top gays fame-whoring it on FB & twitter, like these haters are hoping for... poor everyone.
- Well at least Lee and Richard would make a hotter couple than the others guys the pony prancers tried to link together - Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan are fugly.
- So.. if Lee is not with Richard, who is he with? Who's he dating? I'm confused. He's not with Carter Smith anymore, right?
- He's probably just playin' the field.
- The fraus on IMDB are saying Richard is straight.
They would know...
- No wonder. Armitage is an average actor whose successful career is mainly due to sexually frustrated fraus and hormonal teens/twenties. For them, he's a "hot" dwarf.
- [quote] Honestly reading this thread and ONTD there isn't that much of a difference. Equally pathetic.
So is your severe case of chronic, recurring vaginosis.
- Hot movie couple
- Hello, frau.
- Imagine these two sexgods fooling around...
- Haha. Go back to ONTD
- Jealous much?
- Not of you, ugly frau.
- I don't care how ugly i am. These two are goddamn hot and you're not.
- Haha. Sorry, ugly fangurl, I'm hot.
- No you're not hot. If you're a hot person you wouldn't be creeping 24/7 in a gossip forum like a loser in life.
- Haha, I'm really hot. The onewho waste time on a gossip forum and other sites - ONTD or tumblr, I presume - it's you , obsessed, pathetic fangurl.
Btw, I have to go back to work, see you soon, ugly frau.
- Okaayy..go back to "work" hottie. lmfao
- It sucks how this thread got derailed.
I tried to find out whether Lee was still with Carter, but all their appearances together date back 1-2 years, so it's hard to say. Not to mention he doesn't really live in NYC anymore.
Yes, it sucks but it's always like that with fraus and hormonals.
The last appearance of Lee and Carter dates back more or less 1 year, it was the after party for BD2. No sightings in 2012 and that speaks volumes. IMO, after Lee met Armitage on the Hobbit set, he dumped Carter.
The fact that Lee doesn't live IN NYC anymore but AROUND NYC is also very telling if you take into consideration that since autumn 2012 Armitage lives AROUND NYC as well.
- So what if he's gay, closet case or out? So what if he's secretly seeing his co-star? I don't get it why people like R157 holding a grudge against their fangirls, like it's a matter of life & death? So what if they think he's straight? This fangurl-hating thing is getting old and lame.
I forgot to tell you that the only sighting of Armitage in NYC was ... at Lee's play. Rumours seem consistent to me, not just gay wishful thinking.
- If I were Richard I would definitely be honored to be invited to my co-star's play. It's normal in eveybody's social life no matter gay or not....except for the ones who stucked in their rooms or basement because they have no friends (anti-social & homophobic of course), then it's abnormal and sinful for them. This is where the grudge comes from. They just don't like people, and "fangurls" is an easy target.
- Ok, fangurl, we got your point, now go back to ONTD.
- Evidently, Armitage was in NYC in late October/early November, R159.
[quote]Armitage, who is doing the interview while in New York at the height of Hurricane Sandy – "I haven't got any power or water but I've got a phone line"
- In an interview he stated that he has moved to NYC.
- [quote]Ok, fangurl, we got your point, now go back to ONTD.
You're just as silly as the fangirls in ONTD. In your old days you will regret about the amount of your youth times being a useless cybebully, calling people "ugly, fat" in the most coward way, that cost you a decent sexlife, because this reflects your personality big time and it's such a turn-off. No wonder you're jealous of the two fortunate guys getting a lot of chances of some hot sex.
- R164. This is a GAY website. If you don't like us discussing gay celebs, why are you even here? It's a given that there will be speculation and talk about possible gay celebrities. You're entirely free to leave if you don't like it. There's a million places you can go if you want to worship their straightness, like IMDB or ONTD. Just leave us alone, please.
- R164 Unfortunately, we know that some people here are not gay, and just using gays and suicidal gay kids's misery for their own pleasure in gossip forums. This is vile. The guy like R161 is just a homophobe, pretending that he cares for LGBT.
- I mean R65
- R166, no. R164 is not "pretending to be gay". This is a gay site. He's just calling you out on your BS.
And how exactly has people in this thread used gays misery for gossip?! WTF? you need medications dear.
Just leave if you mind it so much. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Guess what I do with threads I don't like? I IGNORE THEM. But then again.. a homophobic cunt like yourself wouldn't understand. You feed off of the attention you get for being a stupid troll.
- Shit keyboard..
- R168 I'm gay, that's why I'm here. You can just IGNORE me and this thread if you don't like my honest view. We hated it when they call us names but what about us calling them names just because they love actors? My little sister loves Lee Pace (so do I) and she really hoping that he's not gay, she's just being a girl and not necessarily homophobic like you think all fangirls are.
Come on, fangurl, you can do better than "my little sister loves Lee Pace..." Haha Nice try, but we don't buy your BS.
I agree with R165, you have more than one forum where you can play the hall monitor, dictating what people can or can't discuss, but not here. So, please go back to IMDB or ONTD.
- I've voiced my heart out, it's not my problem anymore. Plus, If you don't wanna have someone disagree with you and your actions, it's not a "discussion" or forum, it's dictatorship at it's best. All gossip forums are the same, with idiots in it, DL is not that unique as you think.
- And you feel entitled to get YOUR opinion across. So what exactly is your point? We're not getting anywhere. This is a GAY website, so people want to discuss male celebrities. End of story. It's not rocket science. If you want to think he's straight, great. Just don't expect to get much support here. And btw... I think Lee Pace is actually one of the likeliest celebs to be gay. I think there's a lot of wishful thinking on this site, but there's a couple of celebrities I am certain are gay, and that's Wentworth Miller and Lee Pace. Both have had boyfriends, in Wentworth's case Luke Macfarlane and in Lee's case Carter Smith. That's why you won't get anywhere with your straight crap here. Most guys here know all about his former boyfriend. But if you want to continue to think he's straight go right ahead. I'm not convinced Lee is with Armitage, he might be.. but I'm not that convinced. I am however convinced about his sexuality. He's gay.
- Yes, and you clearly represents the idiotic part of DL fraus, fraus not women. Good bye.
- You're obviously not a good reader/listener, I never deny anything about his sexuality. You're saying me feeling that my opinions were right but what about YOU? You're convinced that the acto is gay, fine, I think so too...but why the need to insult their fans with nasty names just because they WISH he wasn't gay? What exactly your problem with the fangirls anyway? I just don't get it.
- 1) "DataLounge: get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery" - It's not a fansite. Trying to moderate gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery just shows how fucking stupid you are.
2) To everyone still trying to respond to fangirls in ALL the threads about closeted actors: DON'T. There's no point. Just Google "X Y is gay" and observe the inundation of entitled arguments that come down to: I hope he is not gay and will therefore post 1000 words on how I don't care and how it's not the point and how everyone should respect his privacy. IGNORE THEM.
3) On the topic of Lee Pace - I read some past interviews with him and he seems pretty determined to remain closeted in them, so color me disappointed. He may not be coming out any time soon, unfortunately.
- This is a free forum, if you really want people to ignore, this forum will die.
Enough for this afternoon,R177. Bye.
- Am I right? Ok bye then.
- Richard Armitage has some strange fans -- overly proprietary and obsessed.
- R180 Yep, the IMDB ones are the worst. Better leave them alone, many of them are dealing with serious mental problems, solitude, depression, or stuff like that and are totally unable to think critically. The homophobia in those threads is almost a joke: heterosexuality is PUBLIC yet homosexuality is something to be PRIVATE about. That's the double standard which is homophobia.
- I always imagine fans who defend their icon's heterosexual honor are one step away from killing said icon in order to save him or her from all the hurt those haters throw in his or her direction with those terrible gay accusations.
Really, what's the big threat about underground gossip? And let's face it: Datalounge is an anonymous underground gossip board with a lots of bickering pointless bitchery misfits posting.
IMDB.com is all about fantards who fell into the PR kool aid barrel like Obelix (from Asterix and Obelix comics and cartoon fame) in his youth and no longer need to take a sip. Though I do like to read the boards of TV shows occasionally.
- I saw Josh Groban on TV today. He and Lee Pace could be brothers (and, since they're not related, fuckbuddies).
- [quote]Really, what's the big threat about underground gossip? And let's face it: Datalounge is an anonymous underground gossip board with a lots of bickering pointless bitchery misfits posting
Yet bitter folks here felt harmed by IMDB. Whatever the fangirls choose to believe, just let them be... the way I see it (read from Tumblr and ONTD), even if the actor came out, I don't think they will lose interest in him, they are hardcore, appreciative fans, most of them now are starting to enjoy the idea of Lee Pace being gay and find him so much hotter that way.
I know nothing about Richard Armitage though.
Yes, it's much better that brainless fraus and teenagers stay on ONTD and IMDB than coming here, they're an insult to thinking people. Leave them there, pls.
- R185 Yes. And speaking of "thinking people", you're not one either.
- R176, I'm not susprised. Like I said, I do believe that he's gay, but I doubt he's gonna come out any time soon, despite what many here on DL would like to believe. He's got too much to lose by coming out now.
I agree with you. Lee is gay and from the glass closet he's back into the closet. That's why I believe that the rumours of him and Richard Armitage might be true. If he still was with Carter why the change in his attitude?
- For you, R122.
- I did not notice Lee in Lincoln, forgot he was in it but whoever that character was caught my eye and I was trying to figure out who it was!
A bit Gyllenhaal-y, I couldn't place who it reminded me of. "He pings" and gay didn't come to my mind either, so good job there. Lee is one of those who can look like several different people.
- Some news about Carter Smith:
- Good for Carter!
- R189 That a three-hours-a-day-in-the-gym body?
Or you mean his jogging partner?
Let's be honest, he's no way straight because he pings as hell and an actor but to me he looks bi than gay.
- [quote]He's got too much to lose by coming out now.
You outed him quite everywhere though.
- Carter Smith's newfound Brazilian love, Helio Campos. (I think Smith did fell hard for Lee, who wouldn't?)
- Wow, the guy on the right has a double chin. No one needs to see that. Is he 55?
Once again, DL was right. Lee Pace ended his relationship with Carter because he met Richard Armitage on The Hobbit set.
- R197 Who could blame him? Apparently everybody wants to have a relationship with Lee. Like someone said in one thread that bi men are usually hotter than gay men and straight men combined.
- Who is the bi man? Lee? You're wrong. Lee is gay not bi. He's definitely back in the closet.
- He's not gay! He's not gay!
- In your dream, fangurl.
- Just saw him on an SVU rerun from 2002 which was apparently his first ever screen credit.
- R199 Hey HATER, there's a possibility, means he's still has interest in certain MEN.
I'm gonna believe he's bi until he says he's gay.
- [quote]He's definitely back in the closet.
- Fangurls are really delusional and deranged.
- R200 I suspect that crazy Nayla Emanuela girl is a very smart "fangurl" parody from Datalounge.
- [quote]Fangurls are really delusional and deranged
Those who love to THREATEN people to declare their sex lives to public are much more deranged.
- You really need help fangurl nayla emanuela, because obviously it's you the person who can't accept the fact that Lee Pace is gay and keeps on posting that Lee is bi.
Btw, you're not smart at all, just deranged.
- Now I suspect nayla emanuela is you R208. Your hate obsession is beyond ridiculous. This nayla is a fake fan, she keeps posting pictures of Carter Smith more than Lee, then keep insisting that he's straight. No fangurl would do that except hater.
- It's impossible to understand what you wrote, you're a bit confused. Anyway, saying that Lee is gay is just the truth, no hate is involved.
- Nayla Emanuele: actress, model, and stalker.
- Thanks R211, no further comments are needed.
- Apparently, he dated Matt Bomer.
- I love him...but the orange Williamsburg standard issue hat is pathetic...in the gym? Really? I see those guys at NYSC in August pumping it up ....sweating...refusing to take off the uniform...
You aren't hip. You're a mindless follower.
- R211 Last year she was like "Look people, he's gay!" and endlessly posting pics of Lee with Smith, and articles about Smith alone on Lee Pace fanpage...THEN suddenly she became rabid fangurl "HE'S NOT GAY! HE'S STRAIGHT!"
This "actress"??? "model"??? and real stalker is FAKE.
- R214 He said his hair was long (for the play) and messy, the hat is to cover it while "jogging".
- Wow if Lee would ever read this thread, he would probably get sick of his ''fans''. How many deranged people at one place, that's just amazing. None of you knows the real truth about Lee's sexuality, aren't you getting tired of thinking, posting and discussing about it? Pathetic, so pathetic... Sad but true...
- R217, if you're so sick of this discussion, why are you here? There's a million other straight gossip websites you can go to if you find this discussion so offensive. Just remember that you're on a gay website now, and you can't tell people what they can or can't discuss, and nobody is forcing you to stay. People will still continue to discuss him, because guess what.. Lee Pace has gay rumors surrounding him and this is a gay website, speculation about his sexuality is only natural.
- Why yell at r217? Isn't such speculation purely the fault of the actor in question?
- It's not even rumors with him, really. He's about as out as you can be without actually saying it. He's never made any attempt to make himself seem straight.
- I heard that Lee and Seann William Scott are an item now.
- That doesn't matter, r220. Straight is the default when it comes to fan assumptions.
- The pilot of Halt and Catch Fire begins filming today in Georgia.
- Good for him!
I don't think so. Lee has an affair with Richard Armitage who he met on The Hobbit set.
- Well, filming for Part 3 of The Hobbit is supposed to commence soon, so perhaps there will be sightings of our boys together . . .
or perhaps Lee will hookup with someone else in NZ?
- No, I don't think Lee will hook up with someone else in NZ, it's a serious affair. I expect lots of joking about them being gay while promoting the film, aka hiding in plain sight.
- Whoever he dates makes him even hotter - FACT.
- R2 Actually now, the ones who keep insisting that he's "stra8" is the haters/fake fangurl. The real fangirls and fanboys seem to accept him for what he is or might be...so he didn't have to made it public as he has the right to keep his private life private...you can shout about how gay he is in the face of his fangirls all you want, it only make you look like a homophobic loser.
- R223 An extra was raving on Tumblr and Guardians' IMDB about how even more handsome he is in real life.
- rchard armitage is gay?
Yes, Armitage is gay.
- Lee Pace is ghhayy?
- Richard has always said he's straight and he recently broke up with a long-term gf so I don't think he's gay
- Nayla Emanuele can stalk him on Twitter!
- R236 Until 2010 his beard was Annabel Capper, then he decided to go "private". He panders to women for the sake of his career but he's gay.
- I prefer the old fashioned term "liar" rather than "closet case" when celebrities beard.
- Well, she does kind of resemble a man in drag.
- R237 Where? No crazy fangurl "Nayla"? This twitter is weird.
- I was wondering if the two love birds, Lee and Richard, are building their love nest in NZ. After all Lee's brother moved there last year and maybe he's helping them with the new house while they're away for work.
- Who came up with the Lee and Richard fantasy first? I've heard that Tolkien movies bring out the fantasizing matchmakers in some people.
- It's not a fantasy, fangurl.
- How has Richard armitage gone 'private'?
- That's interesting, R242. How do you know that?
About the house in NZ?
- I fucked him. It was the most awful sex in all my life. It was really...terrifying.
Who? Lee Pace or Richard Armitage?
- Of course it's terrifying for a midget to fuck a 6-foot-3 broad shoudered guy...next time let him fuck you R248
- Lee doesn't top.
- Wonder if Lee and gale Harold ever got it on? They look cozy here:
- Next time find someone your size or less to top R251.
- R252 At least Gale Harold matches well with him looks-wise and size-wise, if you're no imposing looker then it's terrifying to even think of it.
How do you know he doesn't top?
- Come on, R248, tell us more. What was terrifying about it?
- What a beauty Lee is in drag.
He's so tall that I'll have to open the moon-roof on my van when I pick "her" up.
- [quote]I've heard that Tolkien movies bring out the fantasizing matchmakers in some people.
You would be correct about that, R243.
- This man is the epitome of classy sexiness.
- Carter seems to be happy with a boyfriend who is not in the closet.
- Lee, being with Richard Armitage who's an average actor and owes his career to middle aged fraus/spinsters and hormonal teenagers, is back in the deep closet.
R259 The epitomy of classy sexiness? Are you kidding, frau? Lee is the epitomy of the tackiest tranny; Carter is a man of class and honor.
- R261 "closet...closet"... Alright brain dead parrot, we know that alredy...but what is with all the 'Richard Armitage HATE' even doing with sexiness?
- Haha, fraus are brain dead parrots and the epitomy of stupidity.
- R263 What stupidity? If you hate closet cases so much, this time please take a look at your unhappy out proud self instead...yes they seem to be closet cases, but you are such an embarassment to out-gays. You're the perfect example of stupidity. Out gays don't need nutcase like you.
- Out gays don't need fraus like you to come to a gay gossip site to defend closet cases. Get a life.
- This is a gossip site right? So I can talk about closets cases. But as gay myself, I have to admit that I personally embarrassed by your behaviour. You take peoples' private lives too personal it eating you inside while you don't have to...you have choices, and clearly you choose to be unhappy. You aren't a troll, but you are truly unhappy with yourself. I thought being out makes one happier? because you still can't find a mate probably?
- Unhappy like you, closet case? IF you are a closet case, more likely a frau in disguise. Haha
- How about you R267? You are so over the top about these two actors, making you sound phony as hell...If that's the case about how lonely you are, I say you need to leave the gossip world and get a life for your own so you have plenty of time to find a mate, like Lee and Richard find each other. I pity you really.
- Don't worry, frau. I'm not alone. Haha
- R269, I'm pretty sure R268 etc is a frau, she sounds suspiciously like the deranged Luke troll. The give away here is that she claims she's gay (we all know that isn't true), and she has horrible grammar.
- R269 Here I bomb you with this again, and this time make sure to read the TWITTER announcement!...What a freak!
Maybe she is that Nayla something who's always trolling Lee's boards. You're right R270, fraus (beware, this is not meant for intelligent women) are deranged.
- At least I didn't steal someone's identity on twitter/FB (boo!). I'm one of the page admin and my co-admin was the one who deleted the Nayla stupid post. If you don't want us "trolling" your thread then don't make one! just don't feed the closets and their fans by making one.
- For the fraus/spinsters:
Lee and Armitage (and PJ) spotted at a concert in Wellington:
- The thread about Richard Armitage has been cancelled. Probably the deranged, obsessed frau who spends her entire life monitoring all blogs and forums to censor any news about Armitage being gay is behind all this.
- He really is very attractive, I've been a fan of his since his TV shows.
- R276 Yeah, she must've contacted the moderators, I shouldn't have linked the post where the real name of one of Armitage's fans was mentioned I suppose. I can't imagine how the thread could have gotten closed otherwise.
Anyway the last topic of note was people discussing whether Charlie Condou could have been referring to Richard in his Guardian Article about closeted actors. Condou has been in a LTR since 2005 - but this is also the year he made the Impressionists with Richard. So he could have.
You were absolutely right on this frau, she is completely deranged, the worst case I've seen so far. But she shall not pass... at least on our forum.
Do you mind if we continue our gossip on a generic RArmitage related thread?
(I hope that someone starts a "Is Richard Armitage gay?" thread. In the meanwhile, I'm going to post on RArmitage bare ass...Lee Pace's propriety.
- Lee Pace's property.
- Feel like it would be the other way around.
- Yor're right R281, Lee is the bottom.
- They're just platonic friends, say people in the know.
- Haha, that's a good one.
- [quote]He really is very attractive
- [quote]The thread about Richard Armitage has been cancelled. Probably the deranged, obsessed frau who spends her entire life monitoring all blogs and forums to censor any news about Armitage being gay is behind all this.
I'm very sure the moderators of this forum are gay, and they probably embarrased with all your embarrassingly repetitive "deranged frau/fangurl", and unbelievably phony "gay cause" crap. The way you're trying to out these men was immature and cringe worthy.
the one you called "frau".
You don't really believe that, do you? You're not that naive.
- Yeah, she must've contacted the moderators, I shouldn't have linked the post where the real name of one of Armitage's fans was mentioned I suppose. I can't imagine how the thread could have gotten closed otherwise.
No problem, we open or rebump another thread.
- [quote]No problem, we open or rebump another thread.
And THAT makes you THE TROLL, not us "fraus". The accusation "contacted the moderators" is utterly desperate and childish. You think the moderators are that cheap?
- This photo of Carter and his new boyfriend is even cuter. What a lovely couple.
- R290 Why not make a thread exclusively for them?
- This, instead was the last "internet" appearance of the couple Carter Smith and Lee Pace at the twilight after party in November 2011.
- Really. Make one for Smith and his bf and put the Twilight after party video along the way R292. We really need something for a good laugh.
- Oh no, Kipling Kat is back online.
- So do you.
- Carter's new film:
Jamie Mark is dead
- R292 ! Yikes! Those fangurls were unbearable. WTF is their problem? 0.o
So Richard Armitage is his new boyfriend?
- Carter Smith and Lee Pace at the Emmy 2008. It was a longtime relatioship. At least 4 years.
- WTF is wrong with R286? You're on a GAY website, of course the moderators and users of this site are gay. What did you expect??!?! It's only natural that possible gay celebrities are discussed on a gay website, especially a website for gay [bold]gossip[/bold], news and pointless bitchery. Now if you don't like it.. fine. But don't you dare come here and tell us what we can and can't do. This is our website, it belongs to gay men. Straight fraus are not welcome here.
- I've never heard of Armitage, so I would say, he needs some buzz.
- I doubt it. He prefers to remain deeply in his closet, with Lee obviously.
Maybe you've never heard his name but you are, for sure, familiar with Peter Jackson and The Hobbit. Armitage plays one of main characters in the movie: Thorin Oakenshield.
- Who is Kipling Kat, R294?
- This is very entertaining, with the new decade's version of Ponies posting all over about "fraus" and "fangirls" - as if the ones promoting this ship weren't all slashy fangurls with tumblr accounts anyway.
- The troll-dar on here is really working overtime. Says 285, 286, 289, 291, 293 and more all from under the same bridge.
But, here's a message to the trolls about the deletion of the Armitage thread from an old-timer. It could have been because the flaming and crazy got out of hand, or it got so long it threatened to take over DL (as per the olden days of the Ponies mentioend by r303 and the original flamewars of a decade ago). The mods here don't care for this, particularly when it's the same person or two people posting every 5 seconds trolling the thread.
Or maybe it's that whatever nutcases were posting in the now disappeared Armitage published the real name of someone who is not a celebrity and probably wasn't even involved in the flamewar. And then MAYBE, just like in the bad old LOTR days, one of the crazed trolls sent said fan a few violent threats. (Yeah, that really happened). Hell hath no fury like a delusional fan disagreed with. Of course, I'm just spitballing.
Of course, it could have been the Evil PR Machine too ;-)
- You said it yourself, PR.
- You said it yourself, PR.
All fake, especially the "shipping" of Carter Smith and Helio Campos.
- Fuck! I think r304 was joking. The Ponies were all obsessed with the Evil PR. Not to mention shoutouts through the color of someone's tie and stuff.
r306 how is PR controlling "the "shipping" of Carter Smith and Helio Campos."
What does that even mean? That Carter Smith & Lee are still together IYO?
- It means that R304 is right and the story between Helio Campos and Carter Smith is fake as are the rumours about Lee and Armitage. Happy?
- It means that [R304] is right and the story between Helio Campos and Carter Smith is fake as are the rumours about Lee and Armitage. Happy?
- uh, 304 didn't mention Campos or Carter Smith, but whatevs, r309/r308/r036/r305/r301/r288/r287/r284
- Haha, very nice try alleged PR (I know one can change IP - like you do - but I'm too lazy to do that).
Charming Charlie wasn't cheating on his partner for the simple reason that they were not together. They become a couple around 2005/2006 so, as [R278] (LP th) said, it's possible Charlie had a brief relationship with armitage while shooting "The Impressionists". We can say that NOW, in 2013, Charlie and his gorgeous partner Cameroon are a long-time couple but in 2005/6 they probably had just met. Don't try to fling dirt at them, they're wonderful and don't deserve it.
As for the different Armitage's girlfriends, never seen one. Wait, there's was one at the beginning of 2010, Annabelle Capper, his "usual" beard. Isn't it strange that an attractive 40 something has never "acknowledged" a girlfriend: one, at least one? Maybe it's because there are no girlfriends only boyfriends, as simple as that.
Why would Armitage be ashamed of his lies when, on some casual occasion, he met Charlie and probably Charlie after reading/hearing the interview - teased him about having a girlfriend and wanting to have children with her? Probably, it's because Armitage realized what a liar and a hypocrite he appears in the eyes of people who know he's gay.And so he changed his "strategy": he passed from "bearding" to "I don't speak of my private life", the typical excuse of the closeted cases.
I've already apologized for the repeated posts but I had to, to reorganize the gossip lost in the cancelled thread.
As for the Lee/Armitage sightings/pics we'll have lots of opportunities in the future to discuss them, this is just the beginning and after all this is a gay GOSSIP site.
Have a nice week-end.
- why are you so desperate to keep this rumor alive that bump multiple threads and you freak out and accuse ppl of being pr who change their ip address or accuse the wms of giving in to something or other from fangirls?
youre sounding decidedly paranoid
- Well, I am glad to know I'm not crazy. I distinctly remember the Armitage thread and then couldn't find it again. I didn't know that a whole thread could be eliminated like that.
- Pace has a prominent role in the new Desolation of Smaug trailer.
- so Lee and Richard, are they still together?
- When began the rumours that RA and LP are dating and why? They would be a super cut couple but I found nothing than rumours - RA lives now in NY, they were seen in a cinema and visit together a concert, that's it?
Who came up that they are dating? Or that LP left his ex for RA?
Normally you have something, but here is nothing, something more realistic?
- R316 when it comes to celebs' gossip, there's nothing realistic, unless they say so honey
- Of course it is gossip, I asked when and why or where it begun!
Where smoke is there is fire, I just wanted to know where the smoke started!
things that make you go hmmm...
- "When began the rumours that RA and LP are dating and why? "
This is exactly the sort of rumor that could have been started by slash-loving fanfraus, so I'll start to take it seriously when I see pictures of them gazing adoringly at each other.
- All rumours, take the one about Carter Smith and Helio Campos. There are no gays in real life, only fanfraus who love slash.
Lee Pace is not gay!!!
- R315 Really? Two men wearing a black peacoat = they're dating? I guess I'm dating them too, because I also own a black peacoat.
If it were a graphic tee or something remotely distinctive and not the most common men's coat ever, I'd be more likely to believe this is "evidence".
- Lee is heartbreakingly stunning man.
OP, please "like" our fan page.
That was a good lagh. Lee likes wearing his man's clothes.
- Lee likes wearing his man's clothes in a smaller size than the original.
- Yes, Lee is taller than Armitage.
- Any pictures of them together?
- They were recently seen leaving a movie theater with Peter Jackson, but that's all I can think of.
- Anyone here who really believe that Lee Pace is gay or have a relationship with Richard Armitage? Seriously, there is nothing, to watch a movie together is the normal thing on earth?
It's pitty, they would be a great couple, but I don't buy it! There is absolutly nothing. It maybe came from the fan-fantasies, writing erotical stories and using movie-characters as an Inspiration. To connect the elb-king with the cool dwarf is something perfect for this kind of fans. I think that is the only reason, why this with Lee and Richard started!
- Does anyone here believe that Lee Pace isn't gay? Other than you, R329.
- The only question is if he's with Armitage. Whether or not Lee Pace is gay isn't even debatable.
This is a fangurl who wouldn't believe it even if she saw a tape of lee and armitage together. These fraus are too thick and they prefer to live in their dream world.
- [quote]It's pitty
- Does anyone here really believe that R329 is a fangurl? Only you R330.
- It's no big help to say "just another fangirl on the bord", that's pretty lame!
I read everything possible about Richard Armitage, it went like people claiming "my friend", "my cousin" or "he is my best mate", "I worked with him" etc.... it went on "he has a lot of girlfriends", "he has every week another girlfriend", "he does not speak about his private life", "he is gay", "he is not gay", "he had a girlfriend" etc.....
So, is it really so hard to unterstand that somebody came up here, who had enough and asked a few realistic questions? Btw. even a man can ask serious questions it must be no fangirl or Frau!
- To be fair, any proof that he is straight? I think it's 50/50, no proof for nothing really!
- Gay or straight, he's really something I must say, he's no ordinary guy.
- [quote]All rumours, take the one about Carter Smith and Helio Campos. There are no gays in real life, only fanfraus who love slash. Lee Pace is not gay!!!
Calm down woman, are you trying to say that "fanfraus" who're dreaming about him are being totally homophobic? Is that what you are so angry about? If so then, how do you want them to react? like "I'm in love with him I want him to like boys"?
- Lee Pace is gay. End of story.
- R339 = is the real homophobe here pretending to "support" the cause. Go bump your "very straight" actor thread. Heh!
- Lee is gay. To deny it is homophobic.
- How do I know that he is gay? Anyone who was with him or saw him in the Scene? Or is he known in the communitiy?
- Just read this thread through. You'll got some answers.
- Tom Hiddleston fangurls are nuts.
- I just assumed he was gay, I only learned of him when they were mentioning his role in Twiligh. But every comment I saw made me think he was out. Happy either way. My imagination is forceful.
- Happy couple
- Lee is gay. He used a casting director named James Calleri to start his career right out of Julliard. He slept with all sorts of guys in NYC for shoes, money and clothes while he was still living with Calleri. Gay USER. Not much strength of spirit or integrity. He slept his way up the ladder and into a career. Basically a whore.
This is the truth. I witnessed it all first hand. He's a voracious power bottom and always had a very arrogant nature. His calculated performances mirror his advanced narcicism. There are many people in the industry who dont respect or care for Ms. Pace.
- R347 jus wow... when will the movie come out?
- R347 You are the one who were, in the past keep saying that he is completely unnattractive countless times. Unless to make yourself sound like a fruitcake, anyone who claimed to know him "first hand" definitely have never/would not think he's unattractine eventhough he's not your cup of tea. Just saying.
- R348 I assume you mean R346...the movie will come out this December, with him as the sexual Elvenking.
- Of course I know when the Hobbit will come out! Oh yes I did mean R347. Because what he's saying sounds like some stupid preview of a boring gay movie, starring Lee Pace.
- I've just GOT to have those shoes! I'll do anything for them. A-nee-thing.
- LOL, r352.
- Thanks R347, very interesting stuff. Keep up the good work.
Frau at R349, where R347 said Lee is unattractive? Can you read? He said Lee is of a very arrogant nature and I can totally believe it.
- R354, I was talking to R347 not you and I think she knows what I'm talking about, unless you are R347 using different IP address, because you two sound so alike. Sounds frau-like jealosy from another crazy fandom.
"Gay user"? Did you mean he's only gay for pay?
If he's that big a whore with that hell of a look then why couldn't he get bigger in his twenties like Zac Efron and Shia Labeouf?
Again very interesting stuff R347. Please don't stop posting for a few mad fraus like R355.
- [quote]Basically a whore. This is the truth. I witnessed it all first hand. He's a voracious power bottom
That sounds like great fun! Do you happen to have his phone number, R347?
- Some hatefull postings here. Funny enough, there is not much a different to fangirls!
Who really knows something about him, without beeing nasty or following the next best rumour?
I mean, I read anything here, first the rumor with him and Luke Evans than with Armitage, I'm getting jealous here...
- Lee is too busy with Richard Armitage at present but maybe maybe in a few months/years...
I wonder if Lee and Armitage are building their love nest - the "ecological house" - in New Zealand or in the USA.
R347, do you have some hints?
- Lee doesn't give his phone number to fraus.
Plus, he's too busy with Armitage at present, and maybe for months/years.
I was wondering if Lee and Armitage are building their love nest - I mean the "ecological house" in New Zealand or in the Usa.
R347, do you have any hints?
- HOT DAMN
- I'm not even sure if he and Armitage are really a couple. Nobody knows that for sure!
- (R347): one of Calleri's bitter employees?
- Or more likely someone who's familiar with Lee in real life. thanks again r347
- Laughing my ass off R364, that geek sounds 100% internet obsessed school kid. "Gay user for shoes" is a dead giveaway. "Familiar with Lee in real life" my freakin ass.
- So, (R347)(r364): let's say that is true: so why post what you posted? There is nothing you wrote that relates to the topic, other than trying to humiliate LP. What he did to you was so bad you felt that was appropriate? If he did what you say he did, then he is but one of hundreds of thousands of aspiring actors who have hooked up with people to get ahead. Not pretty, but not rare. But why risk your own personal karma by blasting this information in public? i know lots of things about my friends, and while i certainly do not approve of everything they do, human decency requires me to not broadcast the information at dinner parties to make sure my friends (or even my non friends) are damaged.
finally, i love that you throw in "voracious power bottom" as the ultimate jab. Again, using sexual role to denigrate. So if we were a "voracious power TOP", that would have made him less contemptible in your estimation? it's a disservice to queers everywhere to use terms like this in this context.
you sound like a bitter person.
- r366, this is not a fansite where we place the utmost importance on never being mean to the object of our affections. It is a site for gossip and pointless bitchery. If those things offend your sensibilities, perhaps you should ask yourself why you come here. Is it so that you can berate us for enjoying a little bit of pointlessly bitchy gossip on the rare occasion that it's posted?
If that's how you get your rocks off, great. But please realize how incredibly cunty you are being in doing so.
- Richard and Lee sharing clothes.
And Richee begins.
- Pointless bitchy gossips site, yes, but please stop insulting our intelligence with such narrow crappy theories that sound like it coming from some 15 y'old redneck, that's downright humiliatingly pathetic than those "str8" trolls and fangurls. People with senses know who's bitter and who's sincere.
i'm not a 15 year old girl in Wisconsin taking issue with your bitterness, and I am aware that this is not a fansite.
That said, clearly there is a difference between gossip, takes on topics, etc and intentionally trying to denigrate someone by basically calling them a prostitute. if you don't know the difference, then shame on you. Pace is not a closeted politician trying to prevent gay rights or gay issues...he is a fucking actor in the Hobbit! He is not changing the world, so why does he so inspire your bs?
My point was that wondering aloud if he and Carter Smith were still together (the topic) and calling him a professional whore are two different things. Throw in the fact that you attempted to add insult to injury by calling him a "voracious power bottom" (and in the process, insulting bottom guys for no apparent reason and playing into hetero stereotypes) and you can see that your post was just YOU being a CUNT. period. own it, because your fantastic at it!
- I can't pretend to know if Lee Pace and Richard Armitage are dating, even though they would make a hot couple. I do know that I saw mention of Lee Pace and Carter Smith on this board way back when Lee was out in LA working on Pushing Daisies. I thought that it was just a rumor until about a year later, when I saw them together near Carter's house on Beekman. It was quite obvious that they were a couple.
- r370 Please learn to learn to use trolldar, cunt. But it's all right, I won't hold it against you. I can see that your feelings regarding your favorite actor have been hurt, poor baby. How upsetting that must be.
- While I can believe Lee is gay, no way Richard is.
- I have no problem believing he's gay, he's too handsome for me to care which team he's playing, and I can totally understand why some peeps here are bitter as circus freak, just look at him!
- (R372): He is not my favorite actor, in fact i've never seen a movie of his other than Soldier's Girl. i do travel in circles that overlap his and i was around for much of the period you noted. as i stated earlier, it may be that he did all of what you say....but why do you have to come on here and broadcast it? that doesnt make you a hip queer with inside info...it makes you a sad human being with an ax to grind. i still maintain you are a paid mouthpiece for a bitter ex, or a bitter casting agency, or one in the same. keep telling yourself that its all just fun and games, but please keep in mind that is an actual human being you are talking about.
- Handsome, Handsome, Handsome:
- Sorry Bradley, Luke asked me out first!!
The only one "acid, bitter" here is you, frau.
I know it's hard for you to cope with the fact that your "virtual boyfriend" MIGHT be of "an arrogant nature" but to me it's totally consistent with his personality. And if you don't like interesting gossip, stay away from DL.
Btw, Armitage is also GAY! And I believe they're a couple and a nice one.
- Anyone here who met him or know somebody who was with him?
- [quote]the fact that your "virtual boyfriend" MIGHT be of "an arrogant nature" but to me it's totally consistent with his personality.
"You know he really does appreciate his fan base. Although he is pretty shy about it... he is one of the most appreciative actors I know."- James Marshall, commenting on youtube. (one of his friends, hosting the GQ video).
"as soon as the cameras stop, he's such a nice guy." - Peter King, makeup artist.
Self-hating queer like R378 had to make things up because no one has ever heard or read someone say Lee is "narcisstic" and "arrogant in nature."
- And gullible fraus like you can't stand different opininions about their virtual boyfriend.
- Is this a gay-website or a board for the discussion if Lee Pace is arrogant or not?
Calm down, believe what you want and go on!
- R381 Hey Calleri's bitter employee, do you really wanna know why fraus love this guy so much? Because he respects women, and you don't.
And this is also a first hand:
- I like women very much, what I can't stand are gullible fraus.
- Most people were raised to believe that everyone is straight until proven otherwise, and so they do. You can't fault them for that upbringing, especially when actors hide in the closet.
- R384 Well let me tell you that it's not that hard to tell between an honest person and a bitter one. You're too gullible for thinking that people are that stupid.
- I honestly don't even understand what's going on in this thread anymore, and I've been following it for more than a year. Can we get back to talking about how hot and gay Lee is?
- R385 So what if the girls think he's straight? So what if the girls finally realise that they were wrong, and they still love him? Damn, we're talking about a bunch of jeaolus bitter queers here!
- R387 He is hot. I mean REALLY hot.
- WTF are you raving about, r388?
- [quote]You can't fault them for that upbringing
R390 WTF is this? Did your parents tell you that belittling others is good for your mental health?
- Yes, r391, their parents and the rest of society drummed it into their heads, and there it remains.
- R392 Still, people are not robots, whether you like it or not, the fact people can change in the growing up process, and for you to believe "it remains in their heads" only shows that you're prejudice and conceited...and frustrated.
- I think Lee is gay, but Richard most certainly is not, he is def straight.
- We should open a thread for People who likes to criticize the postings of others than the rest of people here have the chance to discuss for what the Topic was actually opened.
Armitage is Lee's new boyfriend/fiancé.
- Wow, now Armitage is already his fiancee?
I was so far not even sure if they are even friends.
But wonderful if this is the truth!
- Armitage used to work in a shoe shop and he still has connections there, so it's no surprised Pace has given it up.
- Lee probably loves having a boyfriend whose nickname is "Dick." Hey, they can be "Lee and Dick," since it seems that Mr. Pace has had as many lovers as Elizabeth Taylor and they hooked up while working together on a big, extravaganza film.
- What's coming up next? They met over a medium from middle-earth and now date on the moon?
- [quote]I think Lee is gay, but Richard most certainly is not, he is def straight.
The straights can have Richard, seriously.
Frau, they met on The Hobbit set in New Zealand, is that so hard to get?
- I get that, where else? I'm just not sure if they are a couple or not! Maybe they date really on the moon, because nobody saw them!
And thanks for the "Frau", I'm really glad that you didn't call me a "Weib"! That's in German the irreverent word.
- This R402 wishes to be sandwiched between the naked two.
- Not a bad idea, as long as it is clear that they are both gay.
- NO straight actor or man for that matter "hides" his girlfriends to the extent Richard has.
- [quote]Not a bad idea, as long as it is clear that they are both gay.
So you've made it clear that you have the hots for them, esp. for Lee. That explains the constant stalking.
You're completely right. It's another little clue that Armitage is gay.
- Armitage's alleged (ex)girlfriend looks quite butch.
- Lee Pace is rumored to be kinky in bed, can you imagine Armitage to do that?
- LP must be a nice boy, not much guys here that tell of encounters with him....
yes, I can totally imagine Armitage doing that
- Rumored to be kinky how, R409?
- He likes to roll around in shoes.
- I have to admit that if so much speculation about my sexuality was swirling around me, if I had a girlfriend, I would show her. But there is another thread where both Pace and Armitage live in upstate NY, Pace and Smith have seperated, etc. that look pretty suspicious. And there is a LOT of talk in Armitage's fan sites about this, although most of that comes to the conclusion that they would love him anyway.
- I have no idea what kind of kink he likes, it's just that there is the rumour that he likes groups and kink! Whatever...
- Does gossip indicate that he's a big bottom?
Because he seems like a big bottom.
-  The only thing what makes me suspicious is the question why a successfully British actor, who was always very busy and has a career in GB, leaves after the Hobbit his homeland where he had lived his whole life, where he has his family and friends to live now in NY?
He said in one Interview something like he doesn't like to live in LA and NY is not so far away (like GB), with a plane you can be there in a short time.
That's true but that's no reason to leave your homeland, maybe the success went into his head and he thinks he has to be in the States for bigger success. But for work in the States it’s no need to live there, how many succussfully actors still live in GB and work in the States too? A lot! Or he has a better reason, maybe he found a love there. To leave so much behind you, for that you have to have good reasons.
- [quote]And then we chit-chatted a little bit. I think my MIL mentioned that I flew out from New York, and somehow that segued into the fact that he’d visited NYC over the weekend.
"What were you doing in New York?" I asked.
"Oh, visiting some friends, getting out of Detroit," he said. Somehow the subject of taking Spirit Airlines came up (I DO NOT REMEMBER HOW) and he was like, “Oh yeah, I took them too, they have a 6am flight!"
I so wish that he'd replied to the fangurl, "I flew back to New York to fuck my boyfriend."
- How do you know they fuck? Why must they avoid each other?
If they do fuck, you sexless twats should be jealous.
- Nobody here who was with him in the past or know him from the scene?
-  Somebody here said yes, he is a bottom, know idea if this is true! Anybody who knows more?
- Well, he was way out of Carter's league. I always assumed Carter made up for it by being an outstanding dom top.
- Maybe versatile from time to time.
- [quote]Property records Your Mama peeped show the buyer of the pre-war pad is a fella named Richard Armitage who may or may not be the deep-voiced English actor whose movie credits include Robin Hood, Captain America: The First Avenger, and the currently mid-cycle Hobbit trilogy.
- [quote] Somebody here said yes, he is a bottom,
Yea genius, that was you who said that.
No surprise, Armitage is a millionaire thanks to the franchise "The Hobbit" and he invests his money. The flat is small so I gather this is just a sort of "base" for when they're in New York.
What's interesting is that Armitage stated clearly that he's building the house of his dreams, therefore I'm more and more convinced that the guess that Lee and Armitage are "creating" their love nest in a well hidden plase, elsewhere/somewhere in NEW ZEALAND might be right.
- [R426]= TRUE FAN.
[quote]Maybe versatile from time to time.
-  Read the thread here, it's from here and it didn't come from me, pitty enough, because this guy was with him.
- Well, I guess with "versatile" was meant in a sexual way not his roles!
- R429 Just thinking that may reflects his sexual role.
- R428 I've read it all from day one, "this guy" whined like an angry woman, if you ask me.
- Anyone here who met him?
- OK, obviously not!
- Honestly. I just want to come right out and say that I am the biggest fangirl in the world. I am obviously going to fight for lee being straight. But even if he does happen to be gay (which he IS NOT), I am still going to love him. People need to stop being heartless to someone with such a sweet, caring personality. I'm not being homophobic when I say that I know he is straight. I have gay friends. I LOVE gays. I really do.
I think it would be super amazing if SOMEONE would just decide to look at the fact:
A famous man CAN have a friend that he met while filming a movie. And here's an idea: maybe one of them is gay, but it doesn't mean that try are together. And if they are just friends, they are obviously going to hang out and do stuff, they are going to go to concerts and movies. That's life! God FORBID some man have a friend. Lee is straight. He is currently in search for a girlfriend so people will stop with the gay rumors.
People who aren't gay, really don't have the best reactions to being falsely accused of it.
I know everyone is going to blow up arms over this and ask why I am even reading it, but it's because I care that much about him. That I want to see the false accusations.
- Looking good at Comic-Con 2013 for his new role in Marvel movie.
- " I am obviously going to fight for lee being straight."
Fight? Honey, you can't change his sexual orientation, find something better to do with your time than attempting to "fight" about an issue you can't effect.
And if you just want to argue with other fangirls, find some other fangirls.
- I love him so much, gay or not. I'm not gonna fight concerning his orientation. Even if he's gay I doubt that he's gonna make it public.
- Sorry, Fiona Fangurrrl at r434, but Lee has been acting professionally since 2002, and he hasn't had a girlfriend during that time, even once.
What (attractive) straight man goes more than a decade?
Pace and Armitage may or may not be a couple, but Pace is gay in either case.
-  I thought so when I was 15! Btw. you are on a gay board and this is the main theme here, go to board where you can discuss with other fans or girls. Believe me, that is more fun!
You cannot change anything on your favourite actor. Some things you said are true, of course a man can have a good friend and they do things together, also two gay man can be best friends without having a fling. It's also not about LP having an affair with RA, but on a gay-scala from 1 to 10 Lee is a total 10 of beeing gay.
- Why does Lee take advantage of these poor fraus who obviously have some kind of mental issue? A sweet and caring person? Only a bastard can do such a thing.
- Bitch, please. Decent-looking actors have always relied on female fans with crushes as the main source of their popularity.
- On poor fraus like you, you mean.
- Why poor?
- Poor mentally I mean. Please, get a life
- [quote]Why does Lee take advantage of these poor fraus who obviously have some kind of mental issue? A sweet and caring person? Only a bastard can do such a thing.
Obviously the one who has even more serious mental issue is self-hating queers like you. If you are such mature and sane then why do you have issues with fangirls, like these women & girls are going to kill you? You are such a lame pussy.
Lee doesn't just have fangirls, he has fanboys and gayfans as well, so be careful of what you're saying.
- How so? How do you know I don't have a life?
- [quote]Poor mentally I mean. Please, get a life
Spending too much time stalking an actor and his fangirls is the new way of life of a proud gayman like you. I totally get it.
- fangirls supposedly keep actors in the closet.
- Stalking? Do you even know the meaning of the word? Poor fraus. Bye bye
- Name one straight actor that hides his girlfriends to the extent of Lee or Richard . Straight men, especially famous straight men, are not programmed to hide girlfriends.
- [quote]fangirls supposedly keep actors in the closet
You are corny as hell. Now I BE GLAD if Lee stays quiet about his life, so psychoqueer-passionate closet stalker like you can think about jumping off cliff, because of LEE PACE'S FANGIRLS.
- This ONE hater was caught praising his/her favorite Marvel British actor in another thread, so this is a case of jealousy among fangirls. LOL
- r451? You need some help, hon.
- Yes, she definitely needs some help and I really hope she gets it.
Yes, straight males have nothing to do with it.
You forgot to change your IP. Remember, there's trolldar.
Why don't you go out? There certainly is a straight guy for you.
- Good point!
- And Armitage is 42.
- [quote][R452] You forgot to change your IP. Remember, there's trolldar. Why don't you go out? There certainly is a straight guy for you.
Why should I? I never use more than one IP, UNLIKE YOU COWARD hater, go back to Hiddles thread. Hiddles fucking fangirls are indeed insane!
- The only unhinged fangurl here is you, sorry.
- Let the fangirls, it's easy to find out who write this stuff. It makes no sense to have an argument with them.
It's everytime the same, sooner or later you have a endless fight here, it goes on to different actors or boards and comes up with a lot of presumptions and it goes away from the original discussion.
Reminder, THIS IS A GAY BOARD, original for GAY MEN and it's no big wonder that they discuss GAY gossip, rumours, Stars etc....
- Has someone been arguing about him being gay?
- "fangirls supposedly keep actors in the closet."
To be precise, it's the Hollywood suits who keep actors in the closet. They do so because they assume audiences are homophobic, and when it comes to gay actors, they're more afraid of losing the straight male viewers than the fangirls and fanfraus.
Sure, hate fangirls for being annoying, but if you think they're primarily responsible for Hollywood's homophobia then you understand nothing.
Yes, the usual fanfrau.
- Do you think he will ever say something about his privat life?
- Probably not, R465, at least not for a while yet.. but it doesn't make him any less gay.
- [quote]Do you think he will ever say something about his privat life?
If it's called "private", then...
- I don't see any reason why he would start now.
- R466 Don't worry, IF he's out, he'll still way more interesting than bland Bomer and generic gayface, Quinto.
- Everybody knows that Lee is gay.
Bomer and Quinto are much better than Lee, they're gay with balls.
- And I'm sure if he does come out, r169, you'll be sure to shit over him just like you do other out actors, and will no doubt replace him in your affections with a closeted actor.
- Sorry, I meant r469. That's what I get for being cranky before I've had my coffee.
- I'm not sure if out gays are the better gays. Yes, young People need rolemodels but that doesn't help much in a little town or village, the boring, straight, normals guys have to respect gays and I think the learn maybe more from the "normal" straight gay man next door, who is such a nice, cool guy.
And it's a very strange honor to be on a magazine front page with huge letters telling the readers "Yes, I'm gay!" I never seen that from a straight guy, claiming "Yes, I'm straight!" We live 2013 and we should away from that, no need for things like that because gay people are so normal like straights. I have nothing against a coming out like that but just live your life like you are also helps younger people and older to learn more about homosexuals!
- When Lee is really with Armistage than he will not speak about his privat life soon.
- Waiting for this one-track minded fag here to gossip about who is Lee's new flame since he's with GotG gang filming in London. My guess is Benicio Del-Toro.
- You really think Benicio is gay? I never got that feeling.
- Bi maybe!
The only one who thinks that Benicio del Toro is gay is the obsessive fanfrau who doesn't want to believe that Lee is gay and probably in a relationship with Armitage.
I guess Armitage will be back in London in a few days, visiting the "family".
- R478 I have no problem to believe Lee is gay and is with Armitage, I have no problem with fangirls who doesn't want to believe it, we are free to believe what we want to believe... it's the obsessive stalker-fag who is unhappy with his openly gay life, spending so much time cursing people he believes are in the closet.
- He's going to be on another show. If it's a true hit,he might come out.
- R480 If Pace stays silent, I wonder what would this miserably unhappy fag at R478 would do to himself? Make a suicide attempt? If he's going to do that, his idols Matt Bomer and Quinto are out for nothing.
- Frau, we're all fags here, Lee included.
- R482 Fag, there's a fine line between gays and fags. Like gentlemen and assholes. You are a fag, the worst one.
- Haha, and you're clearly a lady.
- So, all fags do is get angry when an actor said to be gay has lady fans? HAHA. DL tries so hard to make it sound like Pace is one of the hated actor but dude is too likable, he's gifted, so get over it and move on with your proud mysogyny bullshit.
- Lee is not hated at all. H'e a closeted gay. As simple as that.
- What the fuck with calling people fags...as if it's an insult?
- Because she's a foreign fangrrl, that's why.
- Because she's a mentally unhinged fangurl.
- @476: Yesterday RA had his last day of filming the Hobbit! Maybe he flew back to NY or maybe London!
- @ = twitter
- [quote]Lee is not hated at all. He's a closeted gay. As simple as that.
And if he's not hated here, what the fuck with calling people frau, whore, gay user, tranny in this thread? Being an out gay in a gay forum is not an excuse to be such an asshole toward others.
If you wanna say he's gay why don't you just do it without insulting those who choose not to believe it? There's nowhere in the world that everybody agree with you. As simple as that.
- [quote]Because she's a foreign fangrrl, that's why.
Racist much? You're no different that a redneck then.
- We should open a thread here for people who like to discuss who is a "Frau" here or a "fangurl" and who is against gays or saying somthing insulting.
Than a normal discussion here would be possible!
This is the thread for LEE PACE! Remember that!
- It's a shame that we're lacking some quality, class act out gays here, instead we get the rotten ones.
- If you want to have a discussion about heterosexual you think Lee is, why don't you just got to IMDB? Leave our sanctuary be.
- R492 493 495
said the fraus who clearly thinks that being dishonest and closeted is a "classy" thing.
-  That is what I meant, it's a gay board and we should discuss here about gay issues, this is the gay thread for Lee Pace!
Btw. I don't believe he is straight, I'm just annoyed of this senseless fights here! This is not a normal discussion anymore it's trashing around with words!
And if you mean that, than it's for me a mystery why you defend that! Obviously you like that. Open your own thread where you can trashing around and let his thread going on!
- Shut up r498,
- Troll Alarm!!!!
- I don't think that RA or LE Pace will come out soon.
When I think about Luke Evans, who is also in the Hobbit, and who seemingly came out in an interview a few years ago with, identifying himself as a gay man. Since the success came, and his star is rising, his Wikipedia entry was changed and references were made to indicate he was dating a woman. Someone is manipulating the truth.
I would not want to see RA or LP embroiled in this kind of embarrassing situation.
- How many gay roles did he played? A lot of, he is not so closed. It's really sad that HBO didn't produce Miraculous Year.
- Heh heh.
- Bitches be crazy
- To bad that Tolkien never wrote a gay fantasy novel....
What's up dude? Chill. Asshole.
- [quote]To bad that Tolkien never wrote a gay fantasy novel....
It would be too bad if we're living in his era, where there was no internet and Tumblr to share kinky fan-fictions.
- Frodo is actually kind of gay in the books as well. Unlike Sam, he shows zero interest in females.
- Funny enough that almost 100 years later the Hobbit-movie was made with a bunch of gay actors. Sir Ian McKellen, Stephen Fry, Luke Evans, Lee Pace and if you want Richard Armitage too! Was there ever a movie out with so many gay actors? I think this is record!
- Most of The Boys In The Band cast were gay.
- [quote]said the fraus who clearly thinks that being dishonest and closeted is a "classy" thing.
- Says Matt Bomer's 'forced-to-support-gay-movement-for-Matt's-honor' frustrated fangirl.
It's definitely a record. pity that Evans, Pace and Armitage are in the closet.
Looks more like they were chosen because they suited the parts the way Peter Jackson & team envisioned them to be. All three of them have this ancient mythological characters look to them.
I don't think Matt Bomer, Zachary Quinto and Matt Dallas have the look for the three Tolkien characters.
- Does Matt Dallas have the look for ANY character?
- It's really sad that gay guys here often fails to look at the different perspective other than emotionally blaming the actors' sexuality when it comes to casting.
Pace, Armitage and Evans clearly have the physicality and acting type needed for Peter Jackson's movie, you gays need to chill.
- R513 IMO Matt Bomer could puli off elvish look very easily.
- R516 Unfortunately Lee Pace is more elvish-looking. He's perfectly proportioned. No offense but Matt has a lollipop head and his lower face is too wide.
- R517 I agree that Lee looked very elvish in the movie, but only tkanks to makeup. Without it he doesn't have elvish look at all. I'm pretty sure that with proper makeup Matt would look even more elvish, especially with his pretiness to start with.
- R518 Lee is more attractive & captivating in real life than in pictures, a number of his co-stars and friends said so too. I'm sorry, Matt is pretty but Lee is way, way sexier, he makes a sexy elven king and the way he looks in the movie as the elf is what matters.
I never think Matt is sexy, his type of prettiness registered to me as too shallow, while Lee's handsomeness is versatile and profound.
- Does Matt Bomer have at least one adult fangirl in this site? Geez.
- I’m not a Bomer fangirl (far from it), and I’ve stayed out of the discussion until now, but the problem on this thread isn’t Matt Bomer’s fangirls. It’s the fans of closeted actors who apparently have an inferiority complex because their fave isn’t out, and so they feel the need to hurl insults at out actors, unprovoked.
Scroll back up the thread, and you’ll see that the first person to mention Bomer (and Quinto) was r469, who made the following cogent contribution to the discussion: [italic]he'll still way more interesting than bland Bomer and generic gayface, Quinto.[/italic]
As far as I can tell, the next mention was from r511, who called a poster who objected to closet cases a Bomer fangirl, as if that’s the only possible reason someone could object to an actor remaining closeted.
The Bomer fangirls can be annoying, but I find it ridiculous that people can’t defend an out actor who needlessly gets dragged into the discussion and insulted without being called a fangirl, and that applies to both Bomer and Quinto.
Bomer may indeed be bland and sexless, and Quinto may indeed have gayface, but show some fucking respect. If you can’t say anything about Lee Pace without insulting out actors, then maybe you should consider shutting the hell up.
- I've never met Lee so I can only talk about his photos and on screen appearances. For me he doesn't look elvish at all, aktually the complete opposite. That's why I was very surprised with his looks in the movie, because he looked perfect as elf. So that's why I think that Bomer would look even better, because IMO he is more attractive and has this subtle look. Of course nobody would be more perfect as elf than Keanu Reeves when he was younger, or even now.
OK, I will stop, because I could go on and on about perfect elvish looks forever. BTW most of the elves in LOTR looked horrible, complete opposite of how I imagined elves to look. Besides that the casting was perfect.
I can't believe I'm still rambling about elves. Too much wine, not enough sleep or something.
BTW why are you so frustrated at R520?
You can say he is gay and closeted, but have some respect of his personal choice, so to Evans and Armitage. I know this is gossips, but what is with all these threatening words towards them? Is this the way the out gays want to represent themselves? Being a cyberbully? One must be onto something to behave as such.
- [quote]So that's why I think that Bomer would look even better, because IMO he is more attractive and has this subtle look.
Peter Jackson and team knows better.
but why the heck you keep on babbling passionately about Bomer here if you're not his fangirl?
- He doesn't know better. He butchered majority of elves casting in LOTR.
And because I like babbling.
At least I'm not frustrated like you. Why a person can't have a civilized disscussion without someone trying to insult them because they have different opinion. And like R521 said you first brought Bomer (and Quinto) into disscussion, so you obviously wanted to talk about them. I'm just responding to your blabbing about your obviously favorite subject.
- If people were really concerned with fangirls, they would ff r523, who reeks of fangirl-y homophobia. Yes, dear, I'm sure you're very concerned with how "out gays want to represent themselves."
Just to clarify, because you're apparently stupid: If Lee Pace and Richard Armitage want to stay closeted, that's their business. And you're certainly free to fap to them all you want. But there are actors who have been brave enough to come out, and if you can't manage to worship at the altar of Lee Pace and Richard Armitage without insulting those out actors, then do kindly shut up.
- R526 Girl, You have to learn to accept and let go of things you that's beyond your control. I have accepted that Lee is possibly gay and closeted, and you can do the same about a damn movie. Peter Jackson can hire anyone he thinks are great for his movie, if you're not a fan of his choices, then there's tons of other movies for you to watch.
You can fap to the out actors all you want, but if you can't control yourselves from insulting those who you don't even know about their exact lives, then do kindly stay away from Pace's, Evans's and Armitage's threads.
Don't tell me to chill.
- Girls, you're both stupid cunts. And you've both been ruining this thread.
- What the hell are you talking about, r527? Where did I say anything about Peter Jackson? (Here's a hint: I didn't.) I also never said I objected to Lee Pace's casting in LOTR, because I don't. I think he's fine in the role, all ten seconds of him that we saw in the first movie.
I was responding to the homophobic douchebags (including you, apparently) who can't utter Lee Pace's name without insulting out actors in the same breath, and who then clutch their pearls and hurl cries of "Fangirl!" when someone defends that out actor [italic]on a gay site[/italic]. Jesus.
- The original anti-fangurls asshole is playing innocent yeah.
- Personally, I love Lee AND Matt Bomer.
- For obvious reasons we prefer people who are out and honest. Go fangurling on closeted gays on ONTD, that's your place.
- But have spent so much time bumping the closet threads just to repeat the same sentence. I'm a fan but even I didn't wanna bump this thread let alone make new threads for him.
I don't know if you secrety wanna help Pace to get more attention here. Well, I think he deserves DL's attention, don't you think?
- [quote]Go fangurling on closeted gays on ONTD, that's your place
You must be ONTD frequent poster and made lots of friends among the fangurls there, because you seem to know what's going on there. I rarely visit that site.
- I visited the site once because of a link, here on DL. It's a site for hormonal teenagers.
- [quote]I visited the site once because of a link, here on DL. It's a site for hormonal teenagers.
I didn't even have the desire to click on the link, except for adult hormonal stalker.
- "BTW most of the elves in LOTR looked horrible, complete opposite of how I imagined elves to look"
Jackson has spoken about the extreme difficulty of casting elves, apparently New Zealand is so short of tall, slim, beautiful, young people that his casting people were accosting college kids on the street.
I'm surprised how wonderfully elvish Pace looks in the film, he may be tall and lean but his face is normally a bit rough. Well, that's what really good lighting can do for an actor.
- I agree R537, Pace is one of the most transformable actor i've ever seen.
Jackson saw him in the 2006 film The Fall and decided that he is the one since. He's got this fantastic body posture, and because he doesn't look too modern is part of it.
He is nothing like I've ever seen in any good-looking white actor.
- And only a senseless teenager would say that just any pretty actor could be fit the role.
This is perfection.
- Gay elves? Gay dwarfs? Let us discuss this Topic?
Maybe a former elve lives no with a former dwarf somewhere in New York? Anybody who heard about that?
- R540 It's been discussed here, but became repetitive on the same stories until there's nothing much new to talk about, and is becoming less surprising everyday. Be grateful that this thread is still up.
And the fact that majority of DLers still have no idea who Lee Pace is.
- Considering that one member of the alleged couple (the ex-dwarf)has purchased an apartment near NYU, perhaps we'll be treated to some real live gossip?
- Yeah, all we have to do is wait and see.
- He rocks the Hitler youth cut
- I'm really curious what will start after the second Hobbit movie.....
- Lee Pace must be very careful, nobody knows much about him. Nobody seems to met him. No gay club stories, no One-night-stands. Nothing. Very discret. Or very loyal Lovers!
- James Calleri (casting director) and Carter Smith are his ex-bf
- Two boyfriends, that also not much, is he a saint? No interesting stories, he must have a good sense for discret boyfriends.
- R548, he dated a doctor prior to Carter Smith. Someone on here mentioned that at one time he dated a stockbroker, but I don't know where that one would fall in the chronology of Lee Pace's boyfriends.
- The doctor bf story started when the "ER surgeon" himself came here spilling the beans but ended up messy with many clumsy contradiction in his details plus his choice of words was quite juvenile. His decision to be part of DL gossiper for hours a day was pretty histerical.
- And I suspect the "ER doc" is the same disturbed person as the "Calleri's bitter employee" who loses his shit here recently. They sound equally childish.
- I suspect that disturbed person is a female.
550 and 551
- "Nobody knows about me! haha"
- [quote]Two boyfriends, that also not much, is he a saint? No interesting stories, he must have a good sense for discret boyfriends.
Or is he not that into sex?
- I have the impression he has no problem with sex. Gossip here said he is a bad Boy!
- Is he hung, cut or uncut?
- The only unhinged frau here it's you that respond to yourself: trolldar R550, R551, R552, R553, R554.
Get a life and above all get help.
- R557 I know what the fucking trolldar is. I was just posting more than once, not pretending to be different posters you IDIOT.
If you are so full of life then why the fucking hell did you wasting your time checking an "unhinged fraus" on trolldar? Paranoid? Get help psycho.
- The post was not meant for you , unhinged frau, but for the other posters. To remind them how mad you are, frau.
Congratulations to Ben Wishaw for his coming out.
- [R559]The post was meant exactly for me. Don't make pathetic excuses like a loser.
I get it why you congrats Ben Wishaw, but to remind me how endlessly mad you are at Pace and his fans just shows that you're a ridiculously negative person.
Gay people & celebrities too have rights to decide whatever they want, you forcing & threaten him to declare his sexuality is a form of violation of human rights and human equality. You're no different than those ignorant gay bullies.
- Can it be that Richard Armitage wears the same Sweater Lee Pace wore a time ago?
I can't see clearly what Armitage is wearing but maybe you are right.
I just wanted people to notice how mad you are.
- R562 You can be mad at others, why can't others be mad at you, esp. when you call them names?
Look, you can show your theories about how gay these two are to their fangirls as much as you want, go on,
but to compare them to out celebs, to judge them by calling them cowards just because you assumed you know everything about them, doesn't make you a much better person than those fangirls you call "delusional fraus".
- "Out" people are better because they're honest but if you prefer liars, that's your problem.
- I unterstand and honor these actors who come out loud but also I can unterstand the other site.
Is saying nothing a lie or living how you live but don't comment it?
We live in 2013, no straight Person must confirm his sexuality. If a male Star says "I'm straight" he has no headlines with big letters on the cover! It's pitty and sad that after over 2000 years the humans are not so far that homosexuality is normal.
It's easy to say on messageboards he or she has to come out, online we can say everything behind a username or like most of us here under the term "Anonymous"!
With Stars is it difficult, see the Luke Evans case, he came out and PENG after a bigger success there was the PR-Lady pretening she is his girlfriend! Have a gay star a Chance against that even he wants to say it loud?
- [quote]if you prefer liars, that's your problem.
Then WHAT is YOUR problem??
- None. This is a gay gossip site, this is what we do. It's not your personal blog on your favorite actor.
- Pretentious straight twat saying "this is gay gossip site".
- This is a gay gossip site, like it or not.
- That looks like the same sweater to me. It's nice that the New Zealand LOTR casts are always so close that they mix and match each other's stuff -- must have to do with filming far away from home.
- R567, this is a gay gossip site that is infested with delusional, maladjusted straight girls.
- R570 More likely, two gay men who live together.
- I'm not sure with the Sweater, here is another pic:
- Btw. all photos are from the last day of the work on the Hobbit-movies. At this point Lee Pace has already finished his work on the Hobbit and works currently on a Marchel-movie in GB!
- The sweater served as a surrogate for his sweetheart . . . pure treacle.
- It's the same sweater, has the same white flecks and design. Probably doesn't mean all that much, though.
- They're fucking.
- I wonder who it belonged to originally.
- Let me add to the theory, the photo of Lee Pace wearing the sweater was taken in 2010, on the Empire State rooftop, together with Max Winkler and Michael Angarano, promoting a movie called Ceremony.
Does this mean they were seeing each other even before Lee filming Twilight (which was a couple of years before everybody off to New Zealand)?
- [quote]I wonder who it belonged to originally.
I think it's Lee's.
- I don't think it's the same garment. The necks are different. The one Pace is wearing looks like a cowl neck, but without a hood. The neckline on Armitage's looks like it is attached to a hood...no cowl neckline.
- He could have been wearing a hooded shirt underneath it.
- Oh dear!
- This is for sure not the same suit, with the sweater I'm still not sure!
- I was thinking that they share the same fashion sense and size so they have no problem to exchange clothes.
- We need a new thread soon. I'm think Lee Pace is gay. I'm not convinced yet that he's with Richard Armitage. I mean.. it sorta looks suspicious, I'm not ruling it out.. but they could be just good friends too.
- R586 If you're gay, then i guess you're the only happy one in this thread or in any other Lee Pace/RA threads.
- Well.. to me it's obvious that Lee Pace is gay. His past relationships with men are really telling. I'm still not convinced Richard Armitage is gay though.. he could be, or he could be bi or straight. Who knows. It's not as obvious as it is with Lee.
- [quote]His past relationships with men are really telling.
With Carter Smith, I can believe it, but the James Calleri gossip, I'm still not convinced, because it came from a person who sounds like a crybaby everytime he makes a post.
- Why a crybaby. He seems like someone who has met Lee "in person" and is probably more in the know than we are.
Anyway, when this thread is full, we can keep on gossiping on the Richard Armitage threads.
- R590 Yeah, to you he sure "seems" like a genuine person who knows Pace, because he said nobody in the business likes or respect Pace. While in reality...
- I didn't say he's genuine, I said that maybe he knows him personally.
Furthermore, it's possible that the pr image of an actor, especially when he's in the closet, might be very different from what he is in real life.
OT, yesterday I saw "Any day now" with Alan Cumming. It's a beautiful and moving film, I highly recommend it.
- [quote]With Carter Smith, I can believe it, but the James Calleri gossip, I'm still not convinced, because it came from a person who sounds like a crybaby everytime he makes a post.
Yeah.. I agree with this. He was definitely with Carter Smith though.
- [quote]Anyway, when this thread is full, we can keep on gossiping on the Richard Armitage threads.
Why would a thread be full? There's a lot of Pacey goodness you and I can discuss still, as long as you won't call me a "delusonal frau", I have tons of legit material about Pace.
- I'm sure you do, R594. I'm sure you think he's completely straight right? Such a pussy hound! LOL. Just face it.. Lee is gay.
And you are OBVIOUSLY not a Datalounge native, otherwise you'd have known that threads close after 600 posts. Maybe this is a good thing.. at least now we know not to take you seriously.
- Because at 600 posts the thread is full.
See you on the Lee's boyfriend threads.
- [quote]at least now we know not to take you seriously.
After 30 pages?
after this thread is closed, you people make sure that Lee Pace is still alive in DL, because he deserves more attention here than half of vapid, average-looking celebs being discussed here, honestly.
- Just use the Artimage thread until someone who's a paying member and cares about Pace opens a new thread.
- and someone with new IP.
- Lee Pace is gay.
- new thread