This will tick the Conservatives off big time!
They were predicting Trudeau would lose all week.
- It's always nice to see a Liberal knock out a Conservative:
- boxing match poster:
- Video of Trudeau & Brazeau stripping off for their weigh-in:
- shirtless pic:
- : )
- I would like to lick Justin's sexy armpits:
- : )
- Justiin has a lean, toned body for a 40-year old. Even could pass for a twink.
- I want to lick his torso down to his big uncut cock:
- Justin at a local pub:
- : )
- : )
- : )
- Justin with a punching bag (probably picturing it is Stephen Harper)!
- : )
- Look at Justin's twinky torso in the background:
- Liberal MP Justin Trudeau speaks with The Huffington Post before his boxing match against Conservative Senator Patrick Brazeau
- Justin lands a punch
- Justin the victor:
- My GOD, stop trying to make this happen.
No one here gives a shit.
- R26 = closet case Conservative MP Jason Kenney
- R27, no one cares. Trust me.
- All of Canada is talking about it dear. Do a search online. The event was sold out.
- Justin interviewed in the boxing ring:
- [quote]All of Canada is talking about it dear.
Apparently no one is here except you. Trolldar reveals you've left 28 of the 30 posts--the other two are only by one person telling you to STFU.
- When he was a child, Justin was taught how to box by his father, Pierre.
- Oops, I just bumped the other thread but thanks for starting this one OP, and posting all those glorious pics! Love Justin's chest & feets and it was considerate of the other dude to box in his panties.
Justin should wrestle someone next.
- The problem is the existence of the Liberals and the NDP splits the vote. They need to merge else the Reform/Conservative party will continue to turn Canada into a right wing, Christian state, like the USA is now.
- The problem is the NDP. The orange wave in the last election is what caused the Conservative Majority.
- r33, I am the OP but NOT the Justin troll posting 28 pics. fyi.
- I'm the one who posted the Justin pics - I thought I would add to the OP's thread by finding all the pics from yesterday's match.
Isn't that the point of a thread?
- Peace, laddies, peace. I am delighted that OP made the thread and R37 added all the pics. There cannot be too many photos of beautiful, victorious Justin!
- WTF is wrong with him here? Is he on meds or something? I seriously couldn't stop laughing.. it was just so fucking fake and over the top. Yeah.. like I believe what he says.. umm.. no. He's said that he supports the separation of Quebec, and honestly.. I think that's one of the few reasons people are still voting for the cons. It's the only party that oppose the separation of Quebec. All other parties are in favor of it, including the liberals.
- That is nonsense, R39. Do you work for Stephen Harper?
- And now the conservatard senator is kicked out of the party and in custody!
- The left is not going to running Canada. Dream on. Regardless of what you think about Harper, there was a Right wing revolution instilled in Canada, and the people who vote are not going to vote left. Furthermore, the NDP will always split the vote. Have your little fun, but Canada is George W. Bush circa 2001, and it will remain that way for a very long time. Trudeau is embarrassing. It shows that the left still doesn't get it. The pendulum swung to the right in Canada, just as it swung left all those many years ago. It's a cycle, and cycles in Canada last a very long time.
- r29, I live in Ottawa and work in the downtown business sector. Believe me, NO ONE even remotely discussed this.
- r39, he's an actor. He's an exhibtionist like his mother was. He loves the spotlight and the IDEAL.
His brother Sascha would make a much better leader for this country, but he's not a showman.
- Notice they don't say who Brazeau's victim was.
- WOW - so much ugly. Trudeau looks like a male Lena Dunham. Well, a skinny male Lena Dunham.
- Looks like there is a lot of Trudeau-bashing on this thread.
Obviously Justin is not perfect and I don't agree with him on everything. But he is definitely the one who is best-positioned to win back Conservative seats in the next election and help the Liberals re-build.
And he is also definitely good-looking. That doesn't mean he's Brad Pitt, but he's way above what you usually get in Canadian politics. I don't know any other Canadian MP who has as many female and gay fans as Justin.
- Turns out he is being charged with assault AND sexual assault. They refer to the victim as his 'partner' but I imagine it's a female.