- Himmmm post from Friday, February 26, 2010:
Point is - I would NOT call Denise Richards an ex-escort and psycho cokehead unless I knew it for a fact. Which I do.
- Another from the same day:
“Sue Ellen” is indeed correct about Hayden being gay. EVERYbody out here knows that. My favorite story is a Z-list actor/stand-in whom I know who worked on Star Wars with Hayden who told me this story:
“Yeah I know for a fact that Hayden is gay.” I said “How do you know for sure?”. To wit his reply: “I knida figured it out when I looked down while he was sucking me off”.
Yes, that’s crass and nasty but I do not doubt that guy. Neither does half of West Hollywood.
- This impostor was trying far, far too hard to make themselves sound like RDJ in the post linked below (particularly in the first paragraph and last sentence). I agree with the person here on DL who said Himmmm is someone else trying to pin the blame on RDJ.
- Does he suggest that Stacy Keibler is really Cindy Crawford's gf?
Impersonating RDJ like that would be one damn low blow.
- This is R567 from the original thread.
Whoever said that bodyguards were corrupted was spot on. One such bodyguard holds the key to an unsolved murder that has received incredible attention.
Perhaps if you shake your Magic 8-ball, you can figure it out.
- R567 from the original thread with one more clue.
To the victor, goes the spoils.
- Anybody on (or know anyone on) the JJ Abrams Star Trek set?
- I heard there was a lot of craziness on the set of Eight is enough
So we should never believe anything we read, except your anonymous DL post?
- Okay, one more from R567 from the original thread:
It is said that the police really do want to catch the killer of this celebrity, but frankly, I don't think the will is there.
Someone who makes Ted C. sound coherent
- r6 / r7, this is a gossip board. Enough with the "I know something you don't know" taunting bullshit you're now extending into yet another thread.
Put up or shut up.
- [quote]So we should never believe anything we read, except your anonymous DL post?
That was a copy and paste from the Himmm tumblr collection. I didn't "write" it. When did I say anything about "belief"? Some of you folks need to actually read posts before commenting on posts.
- Okay R13,
So I shouldn't believe what I read, except for the anonymous internet post you quoted?
Naming names would have consequences in this case. Those who have an interest in *not* solving this murder could easily break through any privacy walls. This murder goes straight to the A-list, and I mean the *A* list.
Someone very famous was killed
An insider did it or arranged it
A bodyguard was involved in the plot
A-listers were involved in the cover-up
You don't have to be from outer space to figure out how apocalyptic a full reveal would be.
R567, getting *way* too obvious here
By this point, I have complete faith that someone on here will figure out what I have said, from my posts.
Even the dumbest of cops could figure this one out with the bread crumbs I'm leaving.
One more: the victim was not thrown from a high place.
- [quote]This murder goes straight to the A-list, and I mean the *A* list.
Damn, I just knew some nutcase was going to bring up the assassination of President James A. Garfield again. Haven't we gone over this enough?
- Uhm why don't you tell us who was murdered?
The victim was not James Garfield.
R567 from the original thread
- Are you trying to say that James Garfield wasn't an A-lister or are you claiming that he wasn't a victim?
I see you missed Ted C.'s reading-comprehenshion class.
Whether or not I'm correct, I know DL has many people who can figure out what I've already revealed.
- Is this a recent murder? Like within the last decade?
- Marilyn Monroe was murdered by Sinatra's bodyguards.
- Ronni Chasen?
- Was the victim an actor/actress? Singer? Agent? Not thrown from a high place--what does that mean? Was it an obvious murder or (badly)made to look like an accident?
- I'm thinking it's Ronnie Chasen even though the case is not "unsolved". But come on, who really thinks the guy on the bicycle did it?
Could someone compile all the hints in one post? I have no idea where it all started.
- "not thrown from a high place"....Whitney Houston?
- Can we move on? It's obviously supposed to be Cruise or someone else A List in Scientology and Chasen.
[quote]You don't have to be from outer space to figure out how apocalyptic a full reveal would be.
Let's take it from there.
- Put the netcop on it. He seems thorough.
It's not Chasen, but I have theories on that one too. My personal belief there is that she offered up a starlet to a film "investor," and when she did not deliver, was murdered by a professional hitman. Those were 9mm bullets fired from a .38, which is not a perfect fit.
The murder I'm speaking of did require similar insider knowledge, which is why the bodyguard position is the key here.
- How about Natalie Wood? She was thrown from a boat into water, not a very high toss. Right?
- Yeah, r28, are we talking W.H. here? I am so fucking confused. Breadcrumb trail or not.
At least one of the hints is an oblique references to the motive, but could lead to confusion that I'm speaking of another murder.
Ted C would be so proud!
- Wood was not murdered. She was drunk and fell off the boat while in an Emo rage after an argument with her husband.
- Also, the reason I'm still alive is that I have *never* revealed this theory to anyone. Also, I leave digital bread crumbs that would be found if I were to commit suicide by shooting myself four times in the back of the head.
- So wouldn't it be fun if Himmmmmm was spending his cooling off time from Enty's site, here at DL? I'd love it.
Not Whitney, and the murder itself is not what is being covered up. Who did it, and why, are what is being kept under wraps.
Obviously I wasn't there, but this stinks so badly to high heaven. Kind of like when all logical possibilities have been eliminated, the illogical, however improbable, must be true.
This is also just a conspiracy theory, but a damn good one.
I'll give you another one:
Nixon was behind the murders of Kennedy, X, Kennedy, King, and Hoffa, plus the attempt on Wallaace.
Notice how they were all his enemies, and how all the killing suddenly stopped after Nixon retired?
This theory is about 100x stronger than that one.
Someone who watches way too much Investigation:Discovery
- Jett Travolta was murdered?
I even shared my theory on Himmmm, but no one picked up on it.
As I said, it's not RDJ, but is it really that difficult to figure out who would sink to that level?
- It's like the Pelican Brief all over again.
Don't know about Jett. I'll leave that to the Scientology-haters to ponder.
In this case, several illogical events have only one logical explanation. The circumstantial evidence is extremely strong, especially if one shares Himmm's world view of Hollywood. No, this is nothing Himmmm has every written about, either.
- OK, if it isn't Chasen, then who is it?
Let's make a list of possibles:
- Er, is Himmmmm Charlie Sheen? He's about the only guy who pops to mind when I think of someone who'd sink to that level. Plus he mentioned his knowledge of Denise Richards, the one-time (still?) Ho-llywood Ho.
It would be like the Pelican Brief if the Pelican Brief had the same format and length of The Federalist Papers, but with different words.
Eat your fucking heart out Ted C!
- You think Jett was being used as a sex toy? That's really fucked up.
- R47, I have no idea about Jett. I just meant that the Sci-haters handle that better than I ever could. Just about anything involving Travolta is fucked up.
Speaking of which, one look at Ladder 49....
Suffice it to say I choose *every* word in these reveals very carefully.
- Obviously, you're terrible at giving clues because none of us have any fucking idea what you're talking about. Why don't write it out like a blind item?
And Lyndon Johnson and the CIA killed JFK.
- The only A-list connected murder I think involings someone allegedly dying from a high place is the tranny who "fell."
You guys remember the story: Eddie Murphy (obvious A-lister who is famous for his entourage of bodyguards) driving around a known prostitute area is stopped by police with a tranny in his car.
His version: he was just giving her a ride home, he had no idea she was a tranny prostitute.
Her version: she didn't talk at first, then there were rumors she was going to sell her story.
The next thing: she's dead of an alleged suicide from a tall building. Her friends say she was murdered.
- I can't picture Kevin Costner killing anybody.
Not Murphy, and NOT thrown from a tall building.
None of the clues is going to make sense on their own.
Someone more subtle than Ted C!
- Oh just spill it. 80% of the posters here won't believe it anyway.
- What decade did this murder take place?
- Is the victim the A-lister? If so, it certainly can't be Jett. And one of this person's bodyguards was involved? What decade did this happen in?
- This thread is intriguing! I only wish I knew what you guys were talking about.
- Maybe he's talking about Tupac?
- Okay, Ted C. style:
Which infamous murder was not only solved, but known to everyone in the industry, and to law enforcement, but will never lead to an arrest The coincidences surrounding this one are just way too big to ignore.
It's not a mafia killing, but the timing of one key player's actions resembles that from a featured film about the mafia from a few decades ago. It's what happened to this player *after* the killing that is as close to a smoking gun as one can find in a case like this.
The player in question may be the killer, or just an accessory, but he definitely played a major role in the events. Assuming I'm right about this, it doesn't take a dumb cop to figure out what I'm talking about, if one keeps up on their true-crime reading. Hell, you'd have to be living on another planet not to know about this killing, and if you read the full story, this BI will suddenly make a lot more sense. If you only know about the killing, but not the minor events surrounding it (before and after), it'll miss you by hundreds of miles.
And it's NOT: Kevin Costner, Stephen Tyler, Sean Combs
WHICH! Not WHAT!
WHICH = "Which one?"
WHAT = "What do you want to do?"
The What/Which Troll
- Will Smith killed Tupac.
- Regarding Himmmm: I do believe more than one person has written under that account. If you read the tumblr file all the way back to 2009, the writing style and comfort level of revealing information changed dramatically.
It also becomes clear that the latest Himmmm is not RDJ but that he chose to capitilize on that idea to gain credibility and perhaps deflect attention from his true identity.
- You've mentioned being shot in the back of the head four times in more than one post. What's the significance? Four people involved in the murder/cover up? The victim shot four times?
- Not Tupac.
As for those who think Himmmm is Robert Downey, I'd say they are "half right."
- Don't be so dummy.
I have a pretty good idea who Himmm probably is, and part of this is based on personal knowledge of some mutual friends I share with this person.
Let's just say he's in the same age group as RDG. Well, within a decade or so.
No, that means that if I named the person directly, *I* would wind up committing suicide by shooting myself four times in the back of the head, as many celebrities have.
The killer was not an A-lister, but A-listers were definitely involved, at least according to my conspiracy theory here.
- R59, how about giving us a time frame?
I believe Himmm to be one, and only one, person, deliberately writing in several voices. My suspect has a genius-level IQ, and his personality type fits even better than RDJ.
On the other hand, with all the lies people tell online about Hollywood sex lives, I suppose it could be anyone. It's not like we have a video of the guy posting, now do we?
- Is the murder being talked about:
William Shatner's wife? (drowned, and he wss never charged...)
Robert Blake's wife who was murdered by supposedly "not" by him...
We're not talking about Nicole and Ron, are we???????
- Is Himmmmm:
- Since it's just a theory why don't you hust propose it? This is retarded.
- Not Shatner, though that 911 call left me pondering. Don't think killing people is his style.
Blake? I'm 50-50 on that, but would not have voted to convict. The wife was too suspect.
Oh I will say I believe Robert Kardashian had OJ Simpson framed for murdering Nicole and Ron. Was Ron's blood even found where Nicole's was on OJ's things?
Who are those people?
- Rob Banks, Rob Graves, Bobby Brown, Bob Costas, Bob Dole, Bobbi Gentry....
Because I have no reason to. Someone mentioned bodyguards, which brought this up. I originally posted to point out that I find it very credible that the bigwigs could corrupt these people. Very logical actually.
- [quote]As for those who think Himmmm is Robert Downey, I'd say they are "half right."
It's Indio Downey! Or Robert Downey Sr.?
- Any Spartacus gossip...It may be New Zealand, but ....
Let's just say if you said Himmm's name in the possessive, a cop who heard it out of contet might arrest you.
On that note, those who make pilots for TV should never tell anyone at the airport that they are flying into town to "shoot a pilot." One guy got detained for six hours for that one.
- R75, half of Robert Downey.
- You're a troll.
- [quote]Ted C would be so proud!
Apparently we're dealing with someone who is patting himself on the back for being as loony as Ted Casablanca. Next, he'll tell us he knows who really shot J.R. and will reveal the shooter's name on April 1st.
Is anyone up for buying a used bridge that leads to Brooklyn?
- No, you are!
- New Zealand is famous for their mud and sheep.
- Everyone in this thread talking about this shit that's not even true is stupid.
That wasn't why I asked.
- [quote]according to my conspiracy theory
IOW, you're just a fan of gossip who has come up with a theory (guess) about a murder and have no knowledge of any real facts. You're no different from those who claim that JFK was shot by someone on the grassy knoll. It's all guessing and nothing to back up the guesses.
- This is retarded. Someone is trying to make us guess his THEORY about a murder.
For fuck's sake just tell us who the mrdered person is and we'll take a stab at your theory, numbnuts.
- Ronni Chasen was one of the highest profile personalities in Los Angeles who did not have a bodyguard.
- if I knew about a murder on that level, I'd be complicit. Of course it's a theory. I said that the events are incredibly suspicious, and they are. It would be one hell of a coincidence if my theory were not true. I never set out to "solve" this case at all. I just heard a set of facts that were chilling, when put together.
My guess on Himmmm is a little bit more than a theory, but most of these things have very few direct witnesses.
As for the murder, let's see:
- So we've got one person asking us to guess his conspiracy theory, and another one claiming to know who Himmmm is but won't say.
ENOUGH. This is a gossip board, not a say-you-have-gossip-but-you're-not-telling board.
- Hey, everybody, I have a theory about something, too! Guess what it is!!!
- [quote]...have theories on that one too. My personal belief...
Our personal belief is that you don't know what you're talking about and just want to hijack this thread as you were attempting with the last thread.
Your theory on Mary Surratt and the death of Abe Lincoln can equal your imagined theory on this A-list murder involvement.
- The only genuis IQ I know of in Hollywood is James Wood and Quentin Tarantino--I know Quentin is a gossip hound. As to the murderer, I can't put your clues together:
To the victor goes the spoils
The victim was not thrown from a high place
4 gunshots to the back of the head
- Oh and Federalist papers
- [quote]Let's just say if you said Himmm's name in the possessive, a cop who heard it out of context might arrest you.
Is it Ike Anselludrug?
- Didn't he mention outer space too, R95?
- Steven Spielberg killed James Dean!
- Robert Rodriquez
- Read the Blind Item. It was pointed enough.
- So supposedly everyone knows whoever the celebrity is was murdered. What A List celebrities are commonly known to have been murdered? None.
- No, r101, it wasn't as is obvious from our collective reaction.
- Agree. I'm going to ignore the "I know something you don't know troll".. it's ridiculous. Why keep feeding it? Who cares?
- he said it wasn't an A list celebrity
- I never knew New Zealand is famous for its mud.
- OK, my turn, I'm thinking of something. Guess what it is. I will give you no clues and no yes or no answers. I have no desire to share what it is with you. Go ahead, guess.
- New Zealand creates more mud per capita than any other mud producing nation on earth.
- Come on, people - shape up! This is an awful, boring thread.
- R101, this is DL's license plate, read it as we drive away:
- There were rumblings at one point in time that Chasen repped Travolta at some stage of his career and knew things about him she was going to leak. Am I making this up? I thought I read it here.
- I think the murder had something to do with a will.
WHICH, not WHAT!
I said an A-lister was involved, not necessarily the killer or victim. The murder was all over the news, to the victim had to be somewhat known.
Oh and it's not Heath Ledger or anything like that. This was reported as a murder. The coverup is about who did it; the why is pretty obvious actually.
The clues are very obtuse, so they require some digging, but all the info anyone would need is there. Check *every* word.
The murder I speak of did not have to do with a will.
As far as I know (or believe), Chasen was pimping out starlets to Eastern European mobsters, and sent one into hiding instead of to pay the debt. This theory has actually been proffered by more than one person. Not sure if it applies to Chasen, but the pimping goes on all the time, and it's clear the Chasen murder was a professional hit.
You can't fire five 9mm bullets from a .38 into a perfect circle. The bullet is not a snug fit for the holster.
Okay, I'll guess.
While you were fantasizing about your straight co-worker, one of your old friends came by your job for lunch, and told you that while he was working on the set of the latest blockbuster, that the closeted gay star offered him a BJ in his trailer.
- To whom it may concern,
My guess for Himmmm has been named somewhere in this thread.
In fact, the voice H uses in its postings is pretty similar to the one I heard about in interviews. His backstory fits perfectly, and the mutual friends I have (had) with him are the type who generally hang with those who don't do nothing when children are being exploited, even if they might be a little cowardly in their reveal.
Come to think of it, I'm surprised no one else has guessed at who this is. The speaking patterns are almost like a fingerprint match.
- R114 here. That should read "chamber," not holster.
Those were 9mm bullets *allegedly* fired from a .38. Think of putting a lid from one jar onto another jar that has a slightly different shape. It'll never be a snug fit.
- Okay horses, let's try to find the water.
Say a bodyguard is involved in the murder of a celebrity.
What would happen to the bodyguard?
I'm beginning to think that even GOLDILOCKS is beyond your comprehension.
- Okay, another blind item for you guys:
Which *mega* A-lister with a squeaky-clean image used to date a wannabe-celebrity, hardcore drug addict? I'm talking everything, not just pot and coke.
She's moved up in the world, though not by much, and still has relationship issues.
(This one I know for a fact).
- Are you ever going to tell us the decade??
- Killed or paid off r118.
- [quote]Bergen stock looser
I'm laughing very hard.
- R121 will eventually solve this.
Blind items are blind for a reason.
- Himmm was a handle shared by four guys who worked in various aspects of the entertainment biz (one actor, one Hollywood-legacy producer/dilettante, one musician, and one yet to be identified).
The musician was/is a founding member of Three Doors Down ("Kryponite").
- R119 wants us to guess Sandra Bullock. Am I right?
- The bodyguard had his head cut off like the horse in the Godfather.
- my party photos, see any familiar faces?
- Given all these recent leaks of info in gossip land, is Hollywood just one big whorehouse?
- I'm sorry but r78's excited exclamation made me lol. Indio! Oh God...
- r119 is George Clooney and Krista Allen
(not an insider but have read enough DL posts to hear about this already)
- [r80]'s post- that guy was a British director- I think it was Mike Figgis. It was not too long after 9/11.
- Ok, why do I have this feeling that most of these "I have something to share but give you juuuuuust enough info so that you forget everything else and drown in your own saliva" posts are a diversion from the whole himmmmm business?
Either spill it or get lost. I charge for stroking somone else's dick or ego and I don't give free handouts during my offtime at Datalounge.
- "Which *mega* A-lister with a squeaky-clean image used to date a wannabe-celebrity, hardcore drug addict? I'm talking everything, not just pot and coke. "
Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis!
And R59 believes the Datalounge Detective Squad actually exists.
Datalounge Psychiatric Panel Member
- The story was exaggerated according to Figgis, r131.
- my party photos, see any familiar faces?
And what exactly are we supposed to deduce from these photos of all the Gossip Girls male cast members, r127?
- maybe that Chace 'shits where he eats'?
- Robert Patrick was in Ladder 49.
- Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick.
- Himmmm are 4 different people. One of them is RDJ. There was an old BI about an actor who was almost thrown out of a show because he was high. Most people believed it was RDJ and all of them were hoping he would get clean again and were rooting for him. Himmm wrote a post about how much RDJ would be happy to hear how people support him. I can't remember everything but he kept going on about how much stress it can be two make a few movies, and going on worldwide PR tour. He even said something about breaking an ankle during filming a forest scene anfd get some drugs for the pain. (Sherlock Holmes 2 had a forest chase hunt in it.)
The answer was so detailed that at the time that some people believed it was RDJ himself but most of them thought he would never post on a gosspi board. Now a few years later we have this situation.
MAybe someone can find the BI I was talking about.
- That's what I thought R136. Hmmm.
- R139 her: eSorry for the spelling mistakes. I am tired.
- This thread is a fucking mess.
- Chace and Edward.
- [quote]The answer was so detailed that at the time that some people believed it was RDJ himself but most of them thought he would never post on a gosspi board. Now a few years later we have this situation.
r139, that post was a few DAYS, not years, ago (March 16th to be exact) and was already linked at r3.
Also, it proves nothing, other than someone wants to make it sound like they're RDJ. Whether it's RDJ or someone trying to play games is still arguable.
- [quote] a few DAYS, not years, ago
Correction: a few months, not days.
The Hayden Planetarium thing was a few days ago.
- Anyone who has watched television in the past 30 years knows that one of the great unsolved mysteries in Hollywood is "Whatever happened to Chuck Cunningham?" the eldest sibling from "Happy Days". Well I'm confident my theory is the solution to this mystery. Over the years, I have called the producers and cast with my conjecture, and they *never* return my calls, which leads me to believe I am OTM. (That's "on the money" for those of you who can't handle the Hollywood-speak.)
It would be foolish and dangerous for me to actually post what happened, but with a few key clues, I've no doubt my fellow DLs can solve this:
Ann B. Davis
Miss Clairol, chestnut brown #42
Oh geez, I've probably said too much. In fact, Garry Marshall and Erin Moran just pulled up outside of my parents' house in a blue Dodge Caravan, so I better hit the streets. Hope to check back with you dudes soon!
- This is kind of an out there suggestion and I don't think he matches any of the hints given by 'Ted C wannabe' - but is himmmmm Matthew McConaughey? I doubt he has a genius IQ but himmm bitched about Ashley Judd in one of his posts and mentioned that he got caught nude in a hot tub with her and it was all over the news. Well I did some research and the guy in question is Matty. He couldn't possibly be, right? Was this another of himmmm's attempts to confuse people about his true identity?
- Himm is not 4 different people, it's one obese lonely flyover cat lady. And she probably had fibromyalgia, too.
- r567, since when did the accused have bodyguards, as opposed to friends and hangers-on?
Since when did either victim have bodyguards?
And what's with your "four bullets" bit, like we're to think there was some big and still extant conspiracy to kill one (or two), ultimately just to fail at framing the REAL intended target? Why not just kill the intended framee?
- Yoo hoo R146, don't go! We need more clues!!!
- So what are some unsolved murders, labeled as murders and not "accidental" hangings, overdoes, drownings, etc.;
with no arrests, not just that the "wrong person" (e.g., Lee Harvey Oswald) was arrested;
after which some person or persons (bodyguards; relatives; cronies; competitors) quite obviously benefitted and/or gained something (money, fame, power, child custody)?
How far back should we go? Mario Lanza or Sal Mineo territory?
- Himmmmmm...... I thought this was all solved. Marilyn and Frank and his bodyguard with Peter on behalf of RFK.
- [quote]Which *mega* A-lister with a squeaky-clean image
It's not George Clooney because his image isn't squeaky-clean.
- r151, there aren't any. The troll is just trolling.
- Does anyone have any gossip from The Adjustment Bureau set?
I watched the bonus features and Damon seemed to be very gushy over Emily Blunt.
I know that many bonus features include laudatory comments from those involved .... "Oh (director), I so admired your vision and commitment to the project. And you (co-star), the choices you made were amazing, and the direction you took your character in was so unexpected and genius! And a big shout-out to (craft services) for always having my custom tofu-durian-goji berry-chia seed-molasses-dandelion-oatmeal-chicken stock-coconut oil smoothie ready for me every morning. Kiss, kiss." However, in this case, Damon seemed a little starry-eyed over Blunt.
- Does anyone have any gossip from Chinese Zodiac set filming in Taiwan, Beijing, Paris or Australia?
Anything of squeaky clean Chan-san?
- Let's talk about George Reeves. Did Toni Mannix or Eddie Mannix kill him?
- Why for over 10 years we can never talk about Jackie Chan? He is doing his 100th film!
- Maybe there should be a own thread for Himmmmm
- Anyone gonna share more about ERW? Asked for it in the last thread but it ended up being derailed.
- R155, Matt Damon is a lovely, sweet guy who is a pleasure to be around. I'm sure Blunt was on her best behavior with him but in fact with crew and staff she's notorious for displaying Connie Cunt-ish behavior.
- Does anyone have any gossip about the kpop industry?
There is nothing, anywhere.
- R146 - you seem to be as sane as any of the other bitches on this thread!
- Buffy from A Family Affair?
This "source" has no gossip. He has a CONSPIRACY THEORY he pieced together from the privacy of his mother's basement.
It's all based on his judgment, which also led him to conclude that Robert Kardashian framed OJ Simpson.
So! Let's move on, shall we?
- R166, exactly. The whole thing is ridiculous. Then again, this place is so starved for gossip, I can see why people are chomping at the bit.
- It was fun for a minute.
- The Shirley MacLaine thread has some tasty dishing.
Sorry, I can't post links for shit.
- [quote]It was fun for a minute.
- I hope Lester/R146 is OK. I saw Marion Ross in the WalMart parking lot today, and she was packing heat.
- Oh gawd this is the most depressing thread ever Four bullets is overkill. This probably means the victim was murdered by someone they knew personally. Who in Hollywood was shot dead in the back of the head wiith four bullets? It sounds like we don't even know they were murdered.
- Oh I'm in. He may or may not have an idea about this murder, but I love a good whodunit and it makes me find some interesting things on the internet in the process.
Here's the clues I have so far; feel free to chime in :
1.Someone famous was murdered.
2. Dumb cop
3. Bread crumbs
5. 100 miles away
7. Magic 8-ball(drugs?)
8. The victim was not thrown from a tall buildng
9. Four gunshot wounds back of the head
10. To the victor goes the spoils
11. A-lister/body guard involved
12. It's not Kevin Costner, Steven Tyler, Sean Combs
See R59 for part of the clues.
- I just realized something, if you're shot four times in the back of the head, chances are, most of your head will be missing. Who in Hollywood has died and had a closed coffin wake/funeral or was cremated?
- Maybe it's a musician.
- Telly Savalas wanted to pay me to jack off in front of him. Thi was about 15 years ago. I didn't do it. He was very creepy.
- Eric Clapton's kid.
- Okay I thik I may know what the BI poster was going on about - does this have to do with the severed head and hand found near Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's home (below the iconic Hollywood sign)?
Their bodyguard was questioned by police about it.
- I'm not even interested in the gossip anymore but for those who are, I think you are twisting yourself into a mad bunch with the four gunshots.
It's just an expression: committing "suicide" with 4 (or 3 or even 2) shots to THE BACK of the head simply means it's not a suicide. And the author of this tired drama is just saying that he'll end up shot if he reveals more, that's all.
- [quote]Does anyone have any gossip about the kpop industry?
Unsurprisingly, there are several hundred pages about it on LChat.
- Thank you, R180, I'll take a peek there although I'm not into Korean women, I hope ther's same general gossip at least, I've lost hope for gossip on the males.
- I'm very interested in two stories mentioned here:
1. The story about the severed hand near Brad and Angelina's house near the Hollywood sign(with the bodyguard being questioned). I don't remember that.
2. If there were any suspicions about the death of Eric Clapton's son. Were there any at all? R177, have you heard anything or do you have your own suspicions?
- [quote]The only genuis IQ I know of in Hollywood is
It's Jodie Foster! She shot Reagan.
Another mystery solved
- For you R176 -
- Anyone who thinks that James Woods and Quentin Tarantino are geniuses is off their rocker. Same thing goes for the poster who thinks that OJ Simpson was framed.
- R184, that was just gross. Did anyone ever think he was a hunk?
- R170 and R182. Creepy - March 20 (same date you both posted) is the anniversary of Eric Clapton's son's death.
"Then, on 20 March 1991, Clapton's four-year-old son, Conor, died after falling from the 53rd-floor window of his mother's friend's New York City apartment. He landed on the roof of an adjacent four-story building."
- Not a hunk as much as sexy, r186 ... even labeled by some as a sex symbol. The video at r184 is straight out of a Ladies' Man sketch. Then again, that was what man-sexy was in 1975.
Courvoiser, Hi-Karate & a waterbed
- Paul McCartney bribed John Lennon's bodyguard at the Dakota and also paid whatever his name was (I forget the name of the guy who shot him) thereby becoming sole owner of their musical works together: to the victor belongs the spoils;
- Yeesh! @ 190.
There are some seriously disturbed people posting on this thread.
- What do they do with all that New Zealand mud?
- I remember more sand than mud in NZ.
- Re: Eric Clapton and his son - I seem to recall someone here alleging that the mother purposely left the door open so the child would fall to get back at Clapton for some reason. More believable was the story that Clapton really didn't care about the child and exploited the death to get a hit song.
- It was a window, r194. And why not just throw the kid, then?
- 1.Someone famous was murdered. 2. Dumb cop 3. Bread crumbs 4. Planet 5. 100 miles away 6. Apocalyptic 7. Magic 8-ball(drugs?) 8. The victim was not thrown from a tall buildng 9. Four gunshot wounds back of the head 10. To the victor goes the spoils 11. A-lister/body guard involved 12. It's not Kevin Costner, Steven Tyler, Sean Combs
The OP said that shots to the back of the head where more to do with him if he statred talking, than the BI, so I'm going to leave that out.
One of the famous people that died in circumstances that could be seen as something other than the official cause of death was David Carradine. While his death could very easily have auto-erotic asphyxiantion(sp) there were a lot of people who didn't buy it, even tho he had exes practicly falling all over themselves to claim he was freaky. A lot of people close to him said the Thai police were all kinds of inept and just wanted the case to go away, but there were a lot of rumors going arround and quite a few people said they thought that his death was more than AA.
This is from an article I found on his death:
"David Carradine's family have asked the FBI to investigate his death amid speculation the 72-year-old Kung Fu actor was murdered.
The star was found dead in his hotel room in Bangkok and it was initially believed he died from accidental suffocation as part of a sex game gone wrong.
But Carradine's agent Chuck Binder last night said he believed the Kill Bill star had been murdered.
According to reports, Binder said Carradine's hands had been tied behind his back and a footprint on the bed did not match his shoes.
Chuck Binder told CNN's Larry King: "I don't know if you want to call it accidental.
'I got some some calls from Thailand from a producer that worked with him. I don't want to get into the middle of this whole investigation, but this guy said to me for sure there was foul play.'
And the actor's lawyer Vicki Roberts said: 'I believe there there may have been foul play. Anybody could stage a suicide after a murder.'
- I thought it was supposed to be an acnowledged murder, just unsolved to date.
- @191 - Oh for God's sake does no one have a sense of humor - that was a joke!
- [quote]@191 - Oh for God's sake does no one have a sense of humor - that was a joke!
Really? How incredibly lame then.
- About the severed head, someone who lives in that neighborhood told me that the man who died used to pick up young guys and that they had warned him to be careful. So their suspicion was that one of his tricks killed him.
- Do you think the trick is posting here on Datalounge now, R200?
- How many bullets was Warren Beatty as Bugsy shot in the head with? And the phrase *every word* must have to do with something.
- I thought there was a clue about "true crimes reading". So, I Googled |True Crimes." James Woods starred in True Crimes the movie. James Woods was mentioned as having a high IQ, another clue. James Woods was killed in an episode of Family Guy. Was that murder ever solved?
- [quote]A couple years later in his posts he talks about being on pain relievers for ages and is pissed at Jolie for being on something like heroin (starts with an f & linked to previously) just for the buzz.
fentanyl - what's wrong with you wannabe junkies?
- I know I am a lone voice and pretty shallow but I was hoping for some more hot gos on this thread like who is really gay and who really screwed up on set ect, rather than a murder thread. Can't we start a murder thread and continue on with the hot goss thread?
- Any news on Himmmm?
- Was Michael Jackson murdered?
- Was Johnny Depp's Viper partner murdered?
- Was Keanu Reeves' ex-girlfriend married because she was blackmailing him?
- Charlie Sheen probably had to get rid of more than one hooker's body.
Can you imagine how many hookers Don Simpson left out in the desert?
- I don't believe Flip, or Karem.
- I didn't think Clapton's son was 4? Four seems a little old to accidentally fall out the window. Was his son autistic?
- Were there any good secrets from the sets or do we have to go back decades to find something?
- Is Kiefer Sutherland a Hmmmm writer?
- The 4 1/2-year-old son of the rock guitarist Eric Clapton was killed yesterday morning when he fell out an open bedroom window on the 53d floor of a Manhattan apartment building.
The boy, Conor, who was dressed in red pajamas and slippers, landed on the roof of a four-story building next to Galleria Condominiums, a 57-story building where the boy was staying with his mother, the police said.
They said the window, about 6 feet high and 4 feet wide, was left open after it was cleaned by a housekeeper. The boy, who was not in the room during the cleaning, darted past the housekeeper and somehow fell out the window, which was not protected by a window guard, the police said.
"At this point it seems as if this was a tragic accident," said a police spokesman, Capt. Stephen Davis.
- they should have watched him better
- Has there been a Ronnie Chasen thread here? That shit was sinister.
- A 4 year old knows better than to jump out a window. By thet time they have a fear of falling.
- I think Eric Clapton's son did not notice that the window was open because the cleanliness of the other windows made him think that.
It is like when someone has a freak accident and walks into a patio door. They think it was open because it was clear and clean glass.
Or someone killed Eric Clapton's son. There is always that.
- A normal four-year-old knows better than to run into a plate glass window at speed.
That's all I've got to say.
- While falling out of a window is more common for a two- or three-year-old, four- and even six-year-olds fall out of windows all the time. Just read the papers -- there are two or three cases of kids falling out windows per week, and not all of them are toddlers.
Maybe he wanted to climb up to look out and leaned out too far; if he was running, maybe he tripped and couldn't stop in time.
But he was definitely not adequately supervised.
- You queens are so gullible. It's actually quite amusing.
- Most people hope so, R207!
- I was googling something and found this thread and reminded me of some stories my friend told me. My friend went to work in LA in the 90s and was a crew member on some sitcoms/tv shows. He worked on "Cybill" and told me that Cybill Shepherd was not the complete diva she is portrayed as. When the show won an Emmy or another award she bought every crew member a watch if i remember rightly. Said she was pretty easy going. He said the real diva on that set was Alicia Witt who was just a real brat apparently. She started dating Peter Krause who was also on that show and said the two of them were really unprofessional. Timekeeping is a big thing for crews and he said they would just wander in late all the time. He also said Dedee Pfieffer was crazy. Like batshit crazy. He said the nicest people there were Cybill and Tom Wopat.
He also did some work on 3rd Rock from the Sun and said that show had a much better atmosphere and everyone was great.