- [quote]Pattinson has a beer gut and a pair of bitch tits in those pictures.
I just had to bring that one over from the last thread. Priceless.
- Wow, those pictures of LuAnne. Nothing like Kristen. What were they thinking?
- He's not ripped or toned like your average actor these days, but Pattinson hardly has a beer gut or bitch tits. He just has the body that the average guy has.
- No offense to anyone, but Stewart looks like a cheep slut in this trailer.
It seems she's attracted to this kind of sexually charged roles, but she executes them rather poorly. I don't know if it's because of her misconception of what's sexy (mouth breathing and dragging her hand through her hair) or because of lack of range or both, but she always makes her characters look cheap and vulgar.
- Where does this screenshot of Robert's ass come from? Which film? The new 'Bel Ami' ?
- Yes, R5. I posted in the old thread yesterday.
- His body looks like a bowl of lumpy mashed potatoes. Maybe that's what the "average" male looks like, but that doesn't make it attractive or sexy.
Oh, and yes, I agree, R4. But Kristen Stewart is kind of a trashy, vulgar girl, so of course that's all she brings to her roles. But totally wrong for Marylou.
- R6, it hardly shows anything of Robert's ass - just his crack. If that's all there is in 'Bel Ami', the viewers are going to be disappointed
- What R4 says about Kristen about sums it up. There doesn't seem to be anything else to her. Unless she's hiding some really BIG talent just because. But that is highly doubtful.
- [quote]George isn't a likeable character...can you guys not do a tiny winy bit of research before you write a critic...I wish I could earn my money like that
[quote]Oh !!!!! 90% of your reviews are negative...bitter old Man
Well, I guess one way to make a critic feel bad is to attack him personally. Sure, that makes sense.
- [quote]Jennifer Lawrence is about to become the next Kristen Stewart when The Hunger Games opens worldwide next week -- to inevitable fan pandemonium not unlike the kind that met the Twilight book franchise's big film debut in 2008.
Check out the side by side photos. I don't have a clue about Jennifer's acting ability, but she looks quite lovely, especially next to Kristen's mannish body. And in this photo Kristen is all dolled up, too. But that's not helping things.
- Jennifer Lawrence already has an Oscar nomination under her belt. She was amazing in Winter's Bone. Pretty good in X-Men and while she had only a small part in Like Crazy, she was still quite good in it. She definitely can act and probably has the brightest future out all the actors from BOTH franchises. And she actually has a personality.
Kristen Stewart is a joke.
- Okay, so it sounds like Jennifer's idea of acting would be more than just biting her lip, sighing really loudly, and running her hand through her hair. Good. And she looks much better, too.
With or without makeup.
- Anyone else think it's funny that at a time when there are already rumors about Robert being gay that he takes the role of Georges Duroy in a film called 'Bel Ami'?
- [quote]Lukas Ridgeston (often misspelled as Lucas Ridgeston) is a Slovak actor in gay erotic movies and model in Bel Ami gay erotic magazines and books.
Now, that is a very interesting point, R16. And I am not afraid to admit that I hadn't a clue who Lukas R. was. Not a clue. Until I read your post.
- R17, Lukas R was one of Bel Ami's most popular models for many years. He now works behind the scenes. He was famous for his beautiful green eyes, huge uncut cock, and large ejaculations.
And yes, the founder of the Bel Ami porn company goes by the name Georges Duroy - the name of the man Robert Pattinson plays in "Bel Ami" !
- I'm sure there were a lot of Twihards who Googled 'Bel Ami' and found something very unexpected.
- LOL @ R19. So true! Most Twitards probably have no idea what they will encounter online when they start looking for information on Bel Ami!
I would love to see their reactions when they pull up photos of Eastern European guys with big uncut cocks sucking each other off!
- [quote]Wow, those pictures of LuAnne. Nothing like Kristen. What were they thinking?
They should have gotten somebody really curvy and sexy, like Scarlett Johansson.
- R21 I think I remember Kristen going on about Scarlett being considered for the role in an interview once.
- Honestly as a big Robert Pattinson fan, i dont care if hes gay or bisexual, i will still like and support him the same of course.
But one thing i have picked up from here that worries me is people suggesting he is taking drugs.. i have no experience with drugs at all, so could someone explain how he would look if he was taking coke or weed or something? I really hope he isnt addicted, that would be very sad.
I do see a big change in his looks im sorry to say..
- He does so much smoking and drinking it's probably hard to tell whether it's caused by that or whether it's caused by drugs.
- He looked like he was skiing the white slopes at the MTV Movie Awards. Constantly wiping his nose and talking fast were clear signs.
He does so much smoking and drinking it's probably hard to tell whether it's caused by that or whether it's caused by drugs.
And he is living a lie, not being able to be yourself defenitely causes so much stress that he has to be high and drunk all the time.
What a waste, he is looking more miserable by the day.
- i think hez just a hipster and very english ala R Brand,,hez enjoying all the attension and dont know what to do...
- "Coke face" at the aforementioned 2011 MTV Movie Awards. Also "tard face", but that's another matter entirely...
- His teeth look cum covered.
- Well, R23, there's no question he drinks and smokes (a variety of things), but he has been looking down in the dumps more often than not lately.
It's nothing new here to speculate that hanging out with Stewart and trying to look romantic is taking its toll.
[quote]Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Trouble In Paradise?
There were a bunch of photos of them in the Paris airport looking angry and grumpy. The British tabloids had great fun with those pictures, and mainly blamed it all on Kristen's frowns. Who knows?
Of course the fans no doubt rationalize pictures like this with the tired old excuse that their Special Couple must keep their amazing romance hidden from the public's view and blah blah.
- That's the weary face of depression, misery and total emotional numbness.
He'd fit right in at Datalounge.
- Is he depressed that Tom Sturridge is with Sienna Miller?
- Dammit R32, that is funny.
- [quote]You cannot compare JL and Kristen. Kristen is a reluctant celebrity, she never liked the intrusion into her private life. You never hear her talk bad about anybody...except the paparazzi, whereas JL had been misquoted...so she said(about Kristen) many times. JL said she's ready to be the glamour girl, whatever kind of fame THG brings her I think she's more than ready to embrace it. HW is a weird place to be at, JL might think she's the next best thing but does she have the charisma that Kristen has? Only time will tell. I think JL's worst enemy is herself, she can only use "I was misquoted" excuse a few times but not all the time. I will be glad to see Kristen lose her crazy haters, she's a unique person....always true to herself, never waver from her convictions. She will never miss the spotlight on her, JL is more than welcome to it. As a true Kristen fan I only want the best for her, I only want her to be happy.
- Rob looked completely miserable in almost all of the Paris photos, and I also wondered if it was due too drinking or drugs. It looks like he's aged years in just a few months, and it has nothing to do with the hair cut.
- [quote]JL might think she's the next best thing but does she have the charisma that Kristen has?
Kristen has charisma? Say what?
Lawrence is a gorgeous girl, has plenty of charisma, doesn't frown and complain about her lot in life, was nominated for an AA last year and is getting great reviews for THG. It sounds like the Twihards are defensive and jealous that their precious little brat might be replaced.
- What do you think is happening to him, R36?
- He looks horribly old for 25.
- I used to find Robert incredibly handsome a few years back. He photographed really well. But now, he looks like a completely different person. He is no longer physically attractive at all. I think all the drinking and drugging has made him lose that "glow" or whatever it is that one has when they are young and healthy. Also, it looks like his nose has grown a foot. If he were to try right now, looking the way he does, to get cast in a movie without having been Edward in Twilight, I doubt he would get work.
It is my impression that Robert made a big mistake by doing whatever it is he is doing with Kristen. She has had a slacker type attitude from the beginning and never felt it was necessary to work on the craft or take the job and all that is required seriously. Perhaps she can do that at her young age and still be able to slide into indies. But Rob needs to work harder than that. If he wants leading roles, he can't live on cigarettes and booze. He needs to work out, get sleep and keep himself physically appealing. He needs to work with an acting coach and figure out how to hone his character building.
Someone on Rob's team needs to get this boy on track or he just isn't going to last much longer.
- Whatever he's going through, he clearly does not look happy and has that numb look depressed people get, and I would not be surprised if he's using drugs. In that picture linked a few posts back he just looks so out of it.
I thought he was attractive before but recently he looks awful. It's kind of shocking that he lost his looks in such a short period of time. At the breaking dawn premiere he still looked good, but it's been very much downhill from there. The Paris pictures were the worst I've seen him look.
- What a bizarre article. They need a "top body language expert" (like, the AMA keeps a chart?) to tell us that a couple frowning and facing away from each other might possibly not be that happy with each other at that exact moment. And why even bother to hire a "top body language expert" if you're going to junk everything they say and just go, "nah we think they're just tired."
- [quote]Also, it looks like his nose has grown a foot.
Wow, you noticed that, too? I thought it was just me. Maybe his nose looks bigger (and quite unattractive) because his face is shrinking?
- Perhaps one of the reasons he's been looking so glum and dour lately is because he's shocked at the bad reviews he's getting for Bel Ami. He probably thought this would be his big Break Through role in which he could finally prove to the world that he's a real actor instead of a one-note vampire.
- That theory actually makes sense, and it doesn't seem like he's getting any new offers either.
- He was unhappy long before the recent 'Bel Ami' reviews
- Perhaps, but Bel Ami sat on the shelf for over 2 years. I can't imagine anybody involved thought it had turned out well considering all the trouble it had finding a distributor and getting released. And the reviews for his performance were just as bad as any of this other movies.
I don't know why he just doesn't buckle down and take some formal training if he wants to be An Actor. Seems like a no brainer. And maybe take some supporting roles instead of trying carrying a film when it's obvious he can't handle it.
But if I had to guess he just looks like a person trapped in a vicious cycle of bad choices and hates where his life ended up.
It's kind of an interesting study that money and fame don't always equal happiness.
- He isn't getting work?
- It may be that the bearding and showmance is taking its toll.
- Well supposedly he met with Sofia Coppola, presumably for a role in The Bling Ring, but for whatever reason he was not cast. Emma Watson was picked for one of the lead roles.
He doesn't have any upcoming projects listed.
- Come on peps we all know Robie dearie is going through a phase, give him time to STRAIGHTEN ahem i mean STRAIGHT it out will ya ..
- He's been working very regularly. Many high-profile actors don't have projects listed all the time.
- [quote]Also, it looks like his nose has grown a foot.
This just made me laugh. What an icky visual. And made me think of Pinocchio and his nose growing from telling too many lies.
- Whatever you say, R52.
- R54, if you don't realize that Robert Pattinson's career has been more successful than 99% of actors out there, you don't get it.
- Who is comparing him to 99% of actors, who probably are unemployed? We are comparing him to his peers of FAMOUS, SUCCESSFUL actors. In which case, with Twilight winding down, he has a limited amount of time to 'prove' himself as an actor and so far the credible roles have been bashed by critics and have mostly been commercial disappointments. Once Twilight is done it will only be harder to maintain his career. Already things seem to be drying up for him. He looks god awful, his acting is god awful and Twilight is a joke. You see where this is going?
He's not very much regarded in the London acting scene, and so far Hollywood has only paid attention hoping that the Twilight actors could be potential cash cows. That hasn't happened.
So either he'll figure how to act or more likely. go the way of Mark Hamill and other hasbeens.
- Fame kind of ebbs and flows. Actors have their moment and then it's gone. Maybe that's the reason he went to Paris and allowed himself to be paraded around cause I just don't see that being his scene at all and as I pointed out before he looked beyond miserable.
- Honestly im really shocked at how hes been looking these past few months.. I am a huge fan since 2009 (not a twi-hard or robsten tho thank god)! I really do see a big difference, he is almost unrecognisible now from the first twilight movie-
seriously look at pics from 2008/09 and now.. big big difference. I am sorry to say that although he is still very attractive, i dont know much about drugs, but is his looks caused by cocaine or some drug addiction? what would be the signs? Surely
would kristen, tom, other friends and familynot help him asap if he had a problem? And he would not be able to film and work like he has been doing if he was an addict.. im really trying to figure him out. Plus there would be pics by now im sure of him in a compromising situation with drugs, no?
- [quote]Who is comparing him to 99% of actors, who probably are unemployed? We are comparing him to his peers of FAMOUS, SUCCESSFUL actors.
Well, yeah, R56. That's true. And successful is the key word there. I don't think his reputation (outside of the world of the adoring Twihards) can withstand too many more miscastings and roles that he's not equipped to handle. I think you're right about his not being able to carry the lead role. He failed to do that in Water for Elephants, and things look even worse for him in Bel Ami.
Some serious acting lessons might be just the ticket. Then again, it might be that he simply doesn't have the acting chops and possibly never will.
- R58, it's also possible that his unhealthy looks are genetic. Lots of people start going downhill in their twenties. Add to that his apparent lack of exercise and other bad habits, and you have a mixture that will have him looking fifty by the time he's thirty.
As far as any kind of drug addiction, it's really really hard to tell about that just from the way people look. Or I should say you often can't tell until they've been abusing for several years. But I'm more inclined to think that he's just unhealthy.
- Who knows how much coke he truly does, but he was DEFINITELY coked up at the MTV Movie awards last year. He's also looked high at other events, but that could just be weed.
And he kind of had that teeth grinding, coke mouth look at that Oscar party last month. The one where he looked horrible and strung out and dressed like shit.
But the English in general are hard drinkers and smokers and age horribly. Beautiful at 20 but all that pale skin goes to pot by 30.
The misery written all over his face though, who knows what that's about, but he definitely looks "off" and out of it.
But if even Robert Pattinson fans think their boy looks like shit, it can't be good.
- I've always thought he looked bad on his time off. He looks a lot better at events. This picture was taken back in 2008 and I think he looks worse there than he does now. I guess it just depends on how drunk he is or whatever.
- I still think he looks better in that picture, R62, than he does now. Yes, he looks drunk there, but now his skin looks kind grey and unhealthy, his eyes look dead and he just looks OLD. And miserable.
- he looks so so much better in that 2008 pic when compared to recent ones..
- I really dont know whats up with him, but if it was drugs surely his parents and sisters would step in and do something?
- He's not interested in being famous the way Kristen is.
- Also to the above poster- how are you so sure it was coke at the MTV awards and not just alcohol and high spirits?
- R63 I have to disagree. I think he looks better in this recent picture than that older picture.
- personally the media seems to follow them around just waiting for the opportunity when you're not camera ready, making people look their worst.
- seriously R68? in that recent paris pic he looks totally miserable and his eyes tell the story- they either look dead or else hes on something- theres no spark there...
- I agree about the Paris pictures. He looks God awful.
- I have to disagree with . They're never papped unless it's Twilight promo time. The recent development breaks that mold, but it looks more like they got scared of the dropping interest and tried to gather some attention for themselves.
But every time there are pictures, they're working, they know they're going to be photographed, yet they still look like shit. There're no excuses for that imo.
- In my opinion the Paris pictures are the worst he's ever looked since he became famous. He looked so much older than his age and possibly depressed and/or drugged out.
Interestingly, I read somewhere that Kristen was wearing his clothes this weekend at some Q&A thing for her new movie. Does anyone know if they really live together or if that's just a rumor?
- Why is his hair so short? Is it for a role?
It looks awful.
- R73.. yes they are supposed to have a home together- the paps got pictures..
- Anyone have a link to those pap pics?
- also yeah she was wearing a shirt the same as rob's however i dont get how it could be his as im sure shes obv a different size
- R75, I find it amazing that on the one hand they are starring in a story about chastity before marriage by a Mormon writer, and on the other hand we are told that they are living in sin.
- Usually I hate the term "clean up well" and prefer scruffy and casual. However, they both take it far beyond scruffy and casual but I do think they both clean up well.
- Kristen supposedly also had on Rob's sunglasses at the airport today.
- R77, she wears very oversized t-shirts and ties them in a knot at the bottom.
R78, I chuckled at "living in sin."
- They are slobs.
- [quote]Kristen supposedly also had on Rob's sunglasses at the airport today.
Or they wear the same type of sunglasses? Jeez.
And yes, he looked awful in Paris. Absolutely dreadful.
I really dont know whats up with him, but if it was drugs surely his parents and sisters would step in and do something?[/quote]
It looks like his family loves the attention more than he does, wasn't it his mother who got him into modelling at a very young age and his father encouraged him to be an actor.
So maybe they are too busy enjoying all the premières , not noticing that their son has some serious issues.
- Rob told Matt Lauer last year that he doesn't like doing interviews.
I don't think he's interested in being famous or in being the center of attention the way Kristen is.
- I'm not so sure that Rob isn't interested in the spotlight. That entire Paris trip was nothing more than calling attention to themselves.
- No way that she is wearing Rob's shirt, it looks like it belongs to a midget.
Or maybe they both don't know how to use a washer and a dryer.
They also don't know how to wash their hair either, but do not get me started on that one....
- She looks so much like a young Jodie Foster.
- Emma Stone reminds me of young Jodie more than KS does.
She's wearing her knotted shirt again,
- There's pictures in the Secrets from the Set thread of Kristen eye fucking Kate Winslet at the BAFTAS. Similar to pictures of lesbionic Gillian Anderson doing the same...
- Emma Stone pings but Kristen is a classic butch baby dyke, just like Jodie.
Emma can rock a dress, Kristen and Jodie just look like awkward lesbians (oh that was a thread on DL awhile back).
- Other than the baby dyke thing Kristen Stewart and Emma Stone don't remind me of Jodie Foster. Kristen reminds me more of Joan Jett or Sara Gilbert if any older lesbians. Jodie Foster gives off a colder vibe than Stewart or Stone.
- [quote]Rob told Matt Lauer last year that he doesn't like doing interviews.
I find that really really really hard to believe. Doing interviews goes with the territory. Surely Rob knows that. Quite honestly, when he says he doesn't like the trappings of stardom, I believe he's being falsely modest.
The fact that he's come this far in front of the cameras proves that he enjoys the spotlight.
- R84 what do you think these 'serious issues' are?
- [quote]lesbionic Gillian Anderson
Lesbionic. Oh, I love that word.
Just Call me Lesbionic
- has anyone seen the latest pics of kristen from the SWATH wondercon panel yesterday? Some shots show her with white stuff up her nose?!
it wont let me link the pics here..
- Just paste the link in the space labeled URL
- Is this the pic?
- It may have been the lighting. Not all the pictures show the white stuff.
- kristen pics-
- So does Stewart always wear Pattinson's shirts when she knows she's being photographed? Obviously going to a comic convention to publicize a big movie like Snow White, you kind of know your photographs are going to be all over the place.
- They like playing games with their fans. There was that one time that Rob shared his t-shirt with both Kristen and Tom. Who knows what that was all about.
- The shared clothing is nothing new. And it's not just the two of them, It's Rob and his entire group of friends, or at least Tom.
I actually find Ted's coverage of this whole ordeal incredibly amusing.
- He was signaling his bisexuality, R102
- So Ted C, Robsten cheerleader and paid hack that he is, does admit that they do play PR games with their contingent of overinvested loons. Not surprising.
Playing armchair psychiatrist, Pattinson looks clinically depressed and suffereing from substance abuse issues.
Oh, and during the Wondercom panel for Snow White, this guy tweets some comments about Kristen's lack of intelligence and boring personality during the panel and her army of shutin lunatics tears him a new asshole, calling him a "looser."
[quote]Wow Kristen Stewert is a miserable person in person, but the movie looks ok #swath #wondercon
[quote]I hope Kristen Stewart is on suicide watch because seriously she hates life, she may also be illiterate #swath #wondercon
[quote]You can tell on stage that Charlize Theron thinks Kristen Stewart is a fucking idiot #swath #wondercon
The fan comments are what you would expect. Incoherent and poorly spelled.
- Here's the official trailer for SWATH. What do we think? That's hilarious and expected, R105. Her fans are real braintrusts.
- Madames Stewart and Theron this morning on Today. Guess this is KStew's attempt at French fashion, oui?
- So the trailer is still almost all Charlize doing the heavy lifting. Interesting. Kristen Stewart is still doing her mouth breathing, boring acting.
- What do blokes and birds think of her English accent?
Rob, still coked up from last night
- Where did this gorgeous guy go? :(
- I mean he nearly looks a different person now....
- Stewart seems like the obvious weak link here. Whether that’s all on her (explaining her relative downplayed presence in all the footage so far) or if it’s just a result of her character being a dud, who knows. It's hard to tell how her accent will turn out, she only spoke a couple of short sentences in the trailer.
But if fanboy reaction is anything to go by, the movie might be a hit, despite the mostly negative reaction to Kristen Stewart being called "the fairest of them all." Girl simply isn't popular outside of Twitards.
Everything else looks aces, but Kristen.
- Is Robert losing hair in the front?
- 110, 111.
Thats what having Butch Dyke Stewart as your GF does to you.
- It looks like Kristen's career is on a much better path than Rob's right now. On the Road actually looks intriguing and has an interesting cast. The SWATH trailer looks amazing, and the movie could very well be a huge hit. I actually like Rob and wish he was in better movies but his two upcoming ones really look like they may be duds. Maybe Cosmopolis won't be that bad.
- At least Rob got to work with Cronenberg for 'Cosmopolis'. Who knows whether his performance will be good, but he's getting to work for a respected director. Is it true he does nudity in that one?
- Just no.
- Cronenberg kind of leaves his actors alone when it comes to crafting a performance. That probably won't be good in Rob's case.
It also doesn't look like the kind of movie with any kind of widespread appeal and Cronenberg's last film, A DANGEROUS METHOD, had the awful Keira Knightely chewing up scenery and the film itself was a total dud.
On the Road won't be a hit. SWATH probably will be, but it won't be because of Kristen. Where she goes after this, I don't know. She seems impossible to cast for because she has no range and she doesn't seem to have a fanbase.
I don't see either of them maintaining careers for very long once Twilight goes away and I think that's a very good thing.
- I don't think SWATH will be a hit,or even make back it's budget. It's situated in between proven blockbusters (MIB3)(The Avengers), kids movies (Brave, Madagascar3), and sic-fi action (Prometheus), which will all be big movies to watch. I don't see her having many more roles after SWATH and OTR, her fan base will slowly die out, and in 10 years she'll be on "Where Are They Now?". Don't know about you, but I'm already setting my DVR.
- The best thing for both Rob and Kristen to do career-wise is to marry and have Kristen squirt out a kid. That would keep some interest in them and their lives.
- Ted's article is damned amusing. Did he write that before he became the fawning Twilight mouthpiece that he is today?
- The best thing Rob should do for his career is to hire an acting coach and take the supporting role he turned down in Sofia Coppola's new film.
- That still at R117. Now, that looks like some bad acting.
- Rob needs to show his COCK!!
- [quote]Rob needs to show his COCK!!
Unfortunately, there's not much to see!
Tom & Kristen
- [quote]The best thing Rob should do for his career is to hire an acting coach and take the supporting role he turned down in Sofia Coppola's new film.
He turned it down? I got the impression she didn't cast him since Stephen Dorf almost immediately gave a statement that Pattinson was not in the movie.
Agree about the acting lessons, but he seems too lazy.
- hmm.... I thought I read that Sofia Coppola offered him a small role, but he wanted something larger so nothing came of it.
Rob needs to get himself together and quit the booze and/or drugs before he permanently damages his career and loses his looks.
Rob needs to get himself together and quit the booze and/or drugs before he permanently damages his career and loses his looks.
Hasn't he already?
- [quote]hmm.... I thought I read that Sofia Coppola offered him a small role, but he wanted something larger so nothing came of it
Then he's even dumber than I thought. With his acting credentials, any role in a Sofia Coppola movie is better than nothing at all. I don't really think there are that many directors and casting directors knocking down his door. Does he think he's too big a star for a supporting role? Because we know how well those lead roles have gone. What a moron.
- "R"127 Where did you read that?
So much for being humble and modest, maybe it is all an act and is he doing a better job in real life than in his films.
- It's easy to sit around here and judge Rob and say he should have done this or he should have done that or he's not doing as well as he should be etc., but the reality is that compared to most actors he is doing very well.
- Pattinson thinks he's a SERIOUS ACTOR like Ryan Gosling or Michael Fassbender. But he should look to somebody like Channing Tatum who knows his limitations and works within them. Because Robbie ain't a serious actor. Or a good one.
- Every review I've seen of Snow White talks about how the film looks great in spite of Stewart, whose role seems minimized in this trailer as well as other footage I've seen. Kristen just ruins everything. Blech.
- This is from the Dorff interview:
“I’ve actually got a bit of gossip for you, I don’t think he’s in it,” Stephen tells HollywoodLife.com. “But she did meet with him. She’s my good friend.”
We told you that Sofia has been wanting to work with Rob for a “long time” and that she hoped to have him star in an upcoming quirky dramedy.
“It was a smaller role of like a club door guy,” Stephen says.
It's possible that I inferred something that wasn't there.
- "R134" What a pity he isn't in it; quirky sounds like something he would have been good at.
- I agree with you. I think Rob could have definitely done quirky very well.
- Someone upthread mentioned that probably the only way Rob and Kristen will be able to keep people interested in them is by marrying and having a baby. I kind of think not. Their Are They Really a Couple? thing is one of the few mysteries they have going for them.
They probably shouldn't mess with a good thing.
- The official SWATH trailer looks damned good if you ask me. And, Jesus, Chris Hemsworth looks mighty fine introducing it.
Honestly, I think the flick will be fun and quite successful in spite of Kristen's role in it.
Kristen's Bad Acting Can't Mess It Up
- Notice how Charlize dominates the Today Show clip. In a good way, imo, because she's articulate and composed. And notice how Kristen is . . . Kristen. Yet again.
- Charlize is fucking gorgeous!
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Be Together Forever, Close Source Reveals
But will Rob & Kristen go public with their romance? And will they get married? A friend of the couple gives us the scoop!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart don’t always get to spend time together due to their busy schedules, but that doesn’t mean they’re not always in each other’s hearts. HollywoodLife.com spoke with a source close to the couple, who assures us Rob and Kristen are “still going very strong with zero hiccups. They are in love and in a very good place right now.”
But will they ever go public?
Not anytime soon! The source tells us Rob and Kristen “love their privacy and would only reveal things about their relationship … when Twilight is officially over.”
As for whether or not wedding bells are in their future, the source tells us Rob and Kristen are more likely to go the route of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. That iconic Hollywood couple has been together since 1983, but never officially tied the knot, despite having a child together.
What do YOU think about this, HollywoodLifers? Do you respect Rob and Kristen’s decision to keep their relationship private, or would you love to seem make things more public?
- Of course the Secret Source speaks again. And of course she says exactly what the fans want to hear.
But that little bit about them supposedly not revealing their relationship until after Twilight is over is kind of interesting. It's a good marketing strategy, that's for sure.
Keep the fans hanging on until the last possible moment.
- SHATH will be a trilogy??
- There's Charlize looking gorgeous in the photo that opens that SWATH trilogy article. I wonder what Kristen thinks about that.
- Supposedly a trilogy will happen if the first film does well. We'll see.
- Kristen looks like a bowl of lumpy oatmeal compared to Charlize. Watching the trailer, you can't help but root for Theron's character while Kristen continues to mope around playing second fiddle-even though the film IS called Snow White.
- Well, yeah, that is the point. Snow White's name is in the title, with no reference to the Evil Witch. But so far, the promos focus heavily on the witch. I'm thinking the reason for that is clear. That reason is called Charlize Theron.
- I know this is off topic but im not allowed to start a new thread here, i need someone to ask, so could you bear with me?
Ok last time i had a cold i had really bad ears, i mean as soon as my throat got sore and my nose was really blocked it really made my ears weird, i mean they got blocked and clogged too and i got feel the blockage up the side of my face and into my ear- my hearing goes all weird and funny and dull, and my ears feel like they need to pop- when i can pop and clear them its ok for a while, but i need to constantly do it and sometimes i make it worse by trying to clear them- which i do by swallowing hard or moving my jaw about- so this made me feel suicidal last month for 3 weeks that i had it- my ears took ages to go back to normal- the ENT says theres no wax, infection, nothing, its just the result of the tube in my nose and ears getting blocked with cold- i know what it is but theres no treatment for it and like i say it makes me depressed and i cant function and live a normal life.. does anyone get these ear things and would it make you feel this bad? please help.
- Off Topic reply. It could be pressure from congestion. try drinking plenty of water, and take some Mucinex dm.
- this is what i have-
- Use a neti pot for nasal irrigation, it will relieve the pressure in your sinuses and ears. Steam inhalations with a few drops of essential oils such as lavender or tea tree might also be helpful.
- Rob in L.A. yesterday, leaving a meeting in Beverly Hills. Yep, the guy who shared an elevator with him and said he looks like an "off duty trucker" has it right.
- How did he go from an Englishman to an American red neck?
- Rob looks like he smells like greasy hair and dandruff.
- I'd throw in sour milk, BO, pot and cigs, stale beer, and mildew into that equation.
- Mildew. That's it. But the reality is that mildew is one of those smells that you pick up lots of times in damp rainy places like London, for example. No offense to Londoners.
- I also think of mildew as an odor people acquire when they don't wash their clothes often, or at all. It gets that mildewy/musky smell.
Either way it's gross, but of course the women at that blog all think Rob looks HOT.
Meanwhile it looks like he's sporting the bitchface of dispair and the beard of doom and gloom again.
- *meant to write despair.
- Yes. He does look like he's in agony, doesn't he? Struggling artist and all that.
- The Beard of Gloom and Doom.
I guess when you can't act, you need one of those to make people think you are deep and meaningful.
- Kristen Stewart has reportedly bought Robert Pattinson a $80,000 piano.
The 21-year-old actress - who plays Robert's onscreen wife in the 'Twilight Saga' - has apparently treated her man to the instrument to mark their third anniversary.
A source said: "Kristen wanted to get a huge surprise for Rob for their anniversary later this month.
"Robert's been playing the piano his whole life and admits it's the perfect escape for him when the showbiz world, paparazzi and fans get too much. Playing the piano is Rob's therapy when he needs to be alone, to think, to get emotional and creative.
"He's really musical and loves to sing as well.
"Kristen has been searching around specialized, high-end piano shops in Los Angeles. She's been talking to top musicians about the best piano for months. Robert has always wanted a Steinway grand, so that's what she opted for.
"She blew $80,000, knowing that he'd love it."
The 'Snow White and the Huntsman' star is believed to have already splashed out on three vintage guitars for her music-mad 25-year-old boyfriend.
Talking to the Daily Star newspaper, the insider added: "He played classical guitar from the age of five, for about eight years."
- These stories are about as ridiculous as anything Jake and Reese were involved with in their heyday. But I guess with the Breaking Dawn trailer premiering we once again have to be reminded about the great love of Robsten.
- [quote]The Beard of Gloom and Doom.
That's my job.
- [quote]On top of all this, we're witnessing the making of a new superstar, and she is a superstar who can actually get in there and act the shit out of a role. Jennifer Lawrence has already proven she's got the acting chops to back up her looks, and she is a welcome change to Kristen Stewart's mumble-pout.
- Dammit, R163. Stop that.
- It's interesting that they're calling Jennifer L. a superstar in the making. Kristen's boring same old thing over and over again really pales by comparison.
Mumble-pout about sums it up.
- He doesn't look good anymore:(
- Does Kristen find Robert's uncircumcised British penis a turn-on, or a turn-off?
- Strange tweet!
- Cosompolis teaser trailer has been released.
Personally, Pattinson's accent is...not very good and his line readings are dead. As usual. He also looks so ugly and pasty but nothing much you can do about that!
Will this be the film that finally gives Rpatz real acting credibility or will it fall flat like all his other performances?
- I actually think it looks better than I imagined, R170. Yes, I'm ashamed...
- He's just such a bad actor and even though he only speaks like two sentences, his line readings sound so unbearably wooden. He also has no idea how to portray emotion or create any kind of inner life for a character, nor does he have any kind of sexual charisma (or hasn't displayed any so far). Maybe the full film will tell a different story but that teaser, like the Bel Ami one, doesn't make it look like he's grown as an actor.
- From one of the comments from the link above...
[quote]to all the guys who have their face buried between Jennifer Lawrence legs....we love our Rob Pattinson...He has what you do not have...Intelligence, Intensity, Presence, Humanity , he is humble and awkward , kind and funny and a great actor right on the heels of deNiro , Brando , Pacino....
- I can't stop laughing! Thanks for that, R172!
- "We love our Rob Pattinson."
Those should be frightening words if you are Rob Pattinson. Our Rob.
God. No wonder he looks stoned most of the time.
- Oops! Meant R173, but trolldar shows you're the same poster as R172.
- Oh, the voice of reason.
[quote]I think you're getting a little carried away here XXX. I am a huge Rob fan, but let's be realistic. He IS all those nice things you've said about the REAL guy...but he is still working on his craft and hopefully evolving into a great actor. I don't think he's "right on the heels of deNiro, Brando, Pacino" just yet...but I do think he's definitely in the race now. Time and the roles he continues to choose will tell just how close he gets to running in the pack.
Yes. Of course. He's in the race to be on par with De Niro or Pacino. That's definitely going to happen.
- Every time I hear his deaden, wooden voice, I keep thinking about that awful line from Water for Elephants. "You're a beautiful woman, you deserve a beautiful life." It's the same fucking monotone voice.
- Does Rob do any nudity in 'Cosmopolis'?
- Sure. Let's see. De Niro and Pacino in Godfather II. Rob is in the race to compete with them? On what planet?
- [quote]If you remember the Twilight hype it was always about romance (cause the book is about a romance) and whether Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were dating was part of the ongoing narrative. For The Hunger Games we are not getting any of that. I'm sure it is a testament to the book, but it is also a testament to the diversity of fans.
- Well, that is refreshing news. After what seems like an eternity of the Rob and Kristen Are They or Aren't They? nonsense, this sounds like a welcome change.
Oddly, all of this Hunger Games news is bringing out the worst in the Robstens. No. Wait. They were a bunch of desperate obsessive women to begin with, so I guess it isn't so odd afterall.
- Yet another angry fan berates a critic who has the nerve to give Rob's Great Masterpiece a negative review.
[quote]why even rate the film if you clearly haven't read the book? The entire point of the book/film is that this man, using nothing but looks, charm and sex gains money, power and status with no skill whatsoever... You are clearly just a single-minded feminist that refuses to appreciate anything beyond what your own beliefs allow you to enjoy. You had no business writing this review, since you were clearly biased to begin with, and refused to take off your rose colored glasses and see this for what it is. do yourself a favor and go read some classic literature.
Really gives you insight into the minds of these creepy women who feel it is their quest in life to defend their man.
- Rob and Kristen have a big PR move coming up around her birthday time (April 9). Their biggest yet. Wait and see and remember you heard it here first...
- So, R184, are you saying they will finally give in and go to acting school? Good for them!
I Keep Biting My Lower Lip
- Sorry, but I'll go with Cecil B De Mille's immortal dictum -
"Remember you are a star!
Never go across the alley, even to dump garbage, unless you are dressed to the teeth"
Why don't they get it?
- Just got back from seeing The Hunger Games, and if this movie doesn't make Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson look like complete fucking amateur hour I don't know what does. Jennifer Lawrence in particular makes Stewart's slouching, tic ridden 'acting' look like a total shitshow. JLaw is the new Queen B. Stewart should be watching her back.
They also showed the trailer to Snow White and cut out Stewart almost entirely. She had no dialogue at all.
And the teaser trailer to Breaking Dawn was a fucking joke, people actually laughed out loud.
- Are you some kind of insider, R184? I'm dying for some real gossip on this board.
- Bow down, bitches!
[quote]"She’s going to be a superstar. I think that this movie will give her a bazillion chances," agreed a second agent, who made the inevitable — and favorable — comparison with another female lead of a major megafranchise. "She has the accessibility to the audience that Kristen Stewart lacks. She feels like she’s a bit of an Everywoman who’s gotten a shot. I just think girls will be able to identify with her more than Kristen Stewart."
- [quote] I just think young girls will be able to identify with her more than with Kristen Stewart.
So true. Plus since she doesn't suck air against her teeth with every other word, young girls will be able to understand her better.
- Just back from seeing the Hunger Games and what a let-down! Must be the biggest load of drivel ive ever watched... oh and why is everyone on Jennifer Lawrence's coattails? Shes hardly that great an actress... this franchise should DIAF asap...
- R191 is a desperate Twilight fan.
- r191, hey Kristen!
- Well, nobody sparkles in THG, so I can see why you'd have a problem with it, R191.
- "Rob and Kristen have a big PR move coming up around her birthday time (April 9). Their biggest yet. Wait and see and remember you heard it here first..."
Are you speculating or do you actually have some inside information? It's been ages since I've read any truly interesting gossip about these two.
Rob and Kristen have a big PR move coming up around her birthday time (April 9). Their biggest yet. Wait and see and remember you heard it here first...
Are they adopting a second dog?
- Tom's poster for On The Road.
- Actually im not a twi-hard, a teen or a middle aged housewife.. and i detest kristen stewarts acting... she is terrible in everything and i cant stand her personality- i like robert but thats it.
All im saying is that the Hunger Games is rubbish imo.. im not saying Twilight is great.. but THG was drivel imo and JL is not a great actress like some are claiming.. if i want to see a great actress ill watch Saoirse Ronan, Dakota Fanning or Emma Stone etc... seriously the THG was crap and the acting was mediocre...
- The Hunger Games isn't a great movie by any means but Jennifer Lawrence nailed the role of Katniss. She's getting pretty much universal praise because she was damn good.
And she was fucking spectacular in Winter's Bone, which is why she managed to score an Oscar nomination. She has a very bright future.
So far neither Stewart nor Pattinson have managed to give even one successful performance on screen. They're both jokes.
- A big PR announcement? Maybe they are both coming out of the closet. But for real not as a pr stunt. Kristen seems like an angry lesbian.
- r198 if you count emma stone as a "great actress" you really must be a 12yr old twihard.!!a one trick pony who got lucky really is not the definition of great.
- Kristen Stewart is the very definition of the bulldyke, angry, humorless lesbian.
- The humorless part of Kristen's personality is the worst. Humorless people get boring really really fast.
- Cosmopolis Teaser Seismically Shifts Critics Perceptions About Robert Pattinson
- That article is ridiculous. Pattinson so far hasn't given anything even close to a good performance and 30 seconds of random imagery so far doesn't change that. The movie and performance could be utter crap. We simply don't know.
What I do know is that I've seen a few of Pattinson's movies, both Twilight and non-Twilight, and all were torture to sit through. No more, thanks.
- [quote]The reality is, critics can, and often do, get things very wrong. Who can forget the reactionaryism that greeted “Fight Club’s” release in 1999; Pauline Kael’s review of The Graduate (1967) – “The Graduate only wants to succeed and that’s fundamentally what’s the matter with it”; Russell Maloney’s slam of The Wizard of Oz in 1939, James Agate’s famous line about Citizen Kane (1941), being “nothing to write to Moscow about”; Richard Hatch’s description of the Bette Davis scorcher All About Eve as hiding, “an unenterprising plot and some preposterous human behavior;” and John Simon’s astonishing rant in 1977 – “With Annie Hall, Woody Allen has truly underreached himself … it is a film so shapeless, sprawling, repetitious, and aimless as to seem to beg for oblivion.”
Wha? So because there were some outliers when it came to critical consensus of those (now) classic films, the world has been wrong to rightly call out Pattinson's utterly shitty acting? Is this person insane?
And Pattison didn't do anything impressive in the Cosmopolis trailer, because he didn't do much of ANYTHING. Did Robert Pattinson's agent write that article?
- Exactly what I thought, R206.
- Even if Rob's performance in Cosmopolis is fantastic, the fact is that his performance in Water for Elephants (and the other flicks, none of which I've seen) was underwhelming at best, so the logic of the article above simply isn't there.
I agree. The person who wrote it is either a rabid Pattinson fan or someone who works for him or for the crew of Cosmopolis.
And, again, that's not to say that he isn't good in Cosmopolis. I'm open to that possibility, even though what I've seen so far of his acting talent has been quite dismal.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart's Next Movie? Her Mom's! Star Jumps Back Into Gritty Prison Drama K-11
- apparently she's also rumored for something called "the taxonomy of barnacles", "little america", and something with Colin Firth and Annette Bening.
Those stories are probably old though.
- "She's getting pretty much universal praise because she was damn good."
R199 the movie was just released the jury is still out. I found Hunger Games made for TV kind of movie. The lead actors are nothing special, boring actually to me anyway. I dont think it will break any records here in Australia.
- The Hunger Games actually did open pretty big in Australia., R211.
[quote]The first international numbers coming in from Australia scored a huge $1.8 million (USD) on 471 screens, which was bigger than the debuts down under for Iron Man ($1.0M) and Quantum Of Solace ($1.0M). Then that Australia number went up a big +20% the next day — which is unusual.
And the "jury is still out" doesn't relate to her performance since almost all the reviews are in for the movie. And she got almost rave reviews and it scored 86% on RT. There's over a 200 reviews on there.
She was also quite wonderful in Winter's Bone (as was the second youngest Best Actress ever to be nominated for an Oscar). I'm definitely a fan.
And the comparisons to KStew can only help Lawrence's career since she comes off as Meryl Fucking Streep in comparison. The closest Stewart will ever come to an Oscar is attending the ceremony.
- And here's what one of Kristen's fans has to say about, um, her baby being in her mom's film.
[quote]awwwwwww my baby, so nice to see her support her mom, she is a good kid with a good family, no wonder Rob loves her
I don't even know how to comment on what's going on in the mind of the person who posted that.
- Those women think they have a vicarious connection to their 'baby' Kristen, like they are part of the family too. They 'know' why Rob loves her. Because they live inside his head. But it's all part and parcel with the notion that Robert and Kristen have a love for the ages. A notion that fans have drummed up and Summit's marketing have pounded into their heads. For Kristen, it's a boon because it's about the only thing that softens up her otherwise gruff and unappealingly angry image. It makes the fraus go "awww." Otherwise she really would come off as nothing more than an angry lesbian and that's not the type of image that gets you lead parts and fashion endorsements.
Kristen is the blank slate all of these women can insert themselves as. It's like they are 'dating' Robert Pattinson too.
And forget Robbie. As if those Twilight fans would have ever cottoned to him dating anybody else BUT Bella Swan.
- R214, I don't find Kristen Stewart being gruff unappealing, I find it appealing...
That is one of the few things that softens up her image though, you're right.
Not all the Twi-hards are Robstens, they have different factions, it is hilarious. I'm not sure of the specifics but I know there is some sort of Robsten vs. Nonsten feud. Then there is some "Norsten" group.
- As soon as we let them go. For some reason, the media and the fans have decided that being snotty, ungrateful, condescending actors/entertainers are appealing and worthy of attention. It's sad. Let them go already.
- CORRECTION: Jennifer Lawrence is about to become the next Jennifer Lawrence. Let these half ass ingrates go already!!!!! NEXT!!!!!
- [quote]I don't find Kristen Stewart being gruff unappealing, I find it appealing
Maybe so, R215, but I think you are in the minority there. Stewart has an awful PR problem outside of Twilight fans. While you appreciate her gruffness, I don't think it wears well in general. She's not very popular, both for her acting and her attitude, and the only positive PR she generally gets is when she's linked with Sparkles. And I can't even imagine how loud the gay rumors would be if she was unattached.
And I think most Twilight fans are very gung ho about the 'relationship.' It's about 90% of Summit's marketing strategy so I'm assuming they know the vast majority of fans approve. The negative fans (Nonstens or whatever they are called) seem like a small, nutty contingent.
It's nice to see that The Hunger Games so far haven't gone down this route and managed to open even bigger than Twilight. And Jennifer Lawrence is the same age as Stewart and seems light years ahead in talent and maturity. I forget Jennifer is 21 while Kristen always reminds me of a bratty 15 year old.
- Just like everything else so far, the first TV spots for Snow White continue the Charlize Theron show. Stewart remains peripheral.
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Hollywood Date Night!
- They take gross and miserable to a whole new level.
And I don't even have to mention, yet again, that their date night includes a whole group of people and they all like they want to die.
- [quote]I think it is cute how once again she is wearing something of his! Also adorable that she is sitting close to him! Kristen could easily hide from the flash/cameres if she sit futher to the other side because the passenger headrest would shielded(like Rob) but she want to be near him...awww to adorable!
Doesn't it occur to them that she wants to have her picture taken, that it was the plan to be seen together.
Oh no she wants to sit close to him, not that it's ever showing.
A severe case of cognitive dissonance.
- Doesn't it occur to them they are are always 'caught' out on a 'date' when they have something to promote? Like the Breaking Dawn trailer, the Cosompolis trailer, the Snow White trailer....
Doesn't it strike them as odd that they never go out by themselves like normal, adult couples do? It's always a group, always an entourage. It's like how 15 year olds date when-a whole group goes out to the mall together.
And of course, they just so happen to be caught on the weekend when The Hunger Games smashed all of Twilight's records and all anybody can talk sbout is how awesome and kick ass Jennifer Lawrence is.
But because Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson get 'caught' again, all sad face at the paparazzi, we are supposed to buy they are just private people who want to be left alone.
- [quote]Outing the twosome's location, a patron named Amy E Bowers tweeted about Robert and Kristen's arrival at the L.A. hotspot, writing, “Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart just swiped our table. Stinking vamps. @ Soho House West Hollywood."
Oh, now that's not nice.
Jesus, who's the fat ugly, Philip Seymour Hoffman circa Boogie Nights, queen in the front seat? Their dealer?
And the happy couple don't even look like they like each other in those pics.
- [quote]Jesus, who's the fat ugly, Philip Seymour Hoffman circa Boogie Nights, queen in the front seat? Their dealer?
That's one of the musicians who played with Marcus Foster. Rob has dabbled with cocaine for the past couple of years, but it really got turned up a notch last summer when he was in Toronto filming the new Cronenberg film. It is set in the 80s when everyone did coke. Cronenberg likes his sets to be authentic, so coke (and lots of it) was everywhere. Rob's been having a hell of a time cutting back on the stuff. Kristen is his number one enabler and instead of trying to help him get into rehab, she's been doing almost as much as him. Their "handlers" have only very recently shown some concern since the money hasn't dried up just yet but it's coming. The fall is coming.
- [quote]It is set in the 80s when everyone did coke.
No, it's set in the year 2000. It might seem like the book was set in the 80s because the themes are slightly dated, but no.
- I find your post interesting, R225. They certainly both look about as awful and disgusting as two people could possibly look.
- Ha. R224, I thought the same thing (the fat Hoffman thing) when I saw that 'awwwww adorable' photo.
[quote] Rob has dabbled with cocaine for the past couple of years
I agree, in old interviews he already did the sniffing and wiping his nose thing.
He is definitely doing coke for years now.
Or maybe he suffers from chronic sinusitis, poor thing!
- They definitely don't look like they're having fun in those pictures.
- [quote]A severe case of cognative dissonance.
So true, R222. And the endless use of the word adorable by the fans just goes to show how they are clinging to an image that doesn't exist in reality because Rob and Kristen look anything but adorable in those photos.
And the fans know it.
- Make that cognitive.
- Blah blah blah PDA witnessed by mysterious 'onlookers' and 'sources.'
[quote]“They were very low key, trying not to draw attention to themselves, but it still looked like they were having fun,” said an onlooker. “They were swaying to the music a little. Just looked like a normal couple out with friends.”
[quote]“I saw them quickly sneak a few kisses. Kristen was kind of in front of Rob, singing along at times. It was cute how he was looking on at her! They also held hands when they went to the backstage part.”
- I think Rob wants to get into Taylor Lautner's pants.
- Yeah, those quotes at R233 are the same old tired recycled ones they always use by so-called sources.
Just think, though, if one of those insiders could actually snap a photo, they wouldn't have to keep making that nonsense up. And whoever got the picture could make a bundle!
- Rob already admitted that he likes Taylor's ass.
- Robsten, Scout Taylor-Compton, Shannon Wooward, others, and Robsten's hair grease and ciggies, last night in L.A. watching Katy Perry film a new project.
- The gay quotient in those pictures is above 100% (and Kristen is about 90% that) of that. Nothing straight about her.
- How many cigarettes a day does Rob smoke?
- The tweets linked on that site say that Kristen isn't as pretty in person (ha!) and Rob isn't as tall, there was no PDA, and they were busy talking to friends and not each other.
In those pics Kristen is all lit up inside talking to girls (of course), not the boyfriend. That girl LOVES women.
- Didn't Rob imply that he has a bigger cock than Taylor Lautner?
- [quote]"Rob and Kristen have a big PR move coming up around her birthday time (April 9). Their biggest yet. Wait and see and remember you heard it here first..."
It looks like they are trying to be seen.
I dont believe you at all about Rob and using coke lol- how the heck would you know how much coke they do or dont do and how much they need to cut back etc? Lol who are you to know?
- I really think Robsten is just a cover for Kristen to get it on with the girls in her circle of friends. Lots of lezzies, lots of girls who ping to high heaven. She looks so much happier around women and those girls all look dykier than an Indigo Girls concert. Including Andrew Garfield's ex, Shannon Woodward.
Oh and I had to laugh at how that gossip blog made it seem like that one picture of Rob with his hand out was of him going to hold Stewart's hand. Except there's no picture of the hand holding actually happening. It should have been in the next frame of shots. And it's not.
- Well, he looks and acts like a drug addict, R243. They both do.
- "Robsten is just a cover for Kristen to get it on with the girls"
So what is Robert getting up to then?
- At this point Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively make a more believable couple than these two.
- Don't they remind you of this happy couple?
- URL is wrong place.
- Fixed link:
- Yes, they do remind me of Hayden & Rachel.
- Looks like Kristen and Scout are having a great time. Strange how you don't see Kristen laughing like that with Rob.
But the pics show a group of friends hanging out. That's about it. In other words, Hot Date Night doesn't fit at all.
- It seems like they've been photographed together more in the last three months than in the last three years.
- If I didn't know who any of these people were, I'd think Scout and Kristen were the couple. I could very easily believe they've fucked, are fucking, or at the very least want to. There doesn't look like there's anything going on between Pattinson and Stewart even though I believe the paps were called or they were aware they were being photographed.
I also think this may be the most unappealing and disgusting looking group of young actors in all of Hollywood. They're all so weirdly immature for their ages, especially Pattinson. Isn't he almost 26? They act and dress like teens. It's all so strange.
- No kidding, R254. Teenagers hang around in groups like that. Pattinson is way too old for this. But you can bet there will be 'insiders' who will tell us all about how adorable Rob and Kristen were on their Romantic Love Date.
- Every blog post mentions the Breaking Dawn trailer. You do the math.
- So while Andrew Garfield walks around NY with beard #2 Emma Stone, Rob Pattinson hangs out with Garfield's old beard, Shannon Woodward, on a 'hot date' with HIS current beard (and like 15 other people, as usual), Kristen Stewart. Who looks like she's fucking her best friend, Scout.
It's like a circle jerk of showmances.
- Here's a pic of Robert and Shannon Woodward taken in 2009 when Robert still looked hot.
- [quote]So what is Robert getting up to then?
Who knows? He's not allowed/hasn't been seen with another female since the Sarah Roemer incident. Back in 2008, before Twilight, he was seen a bunch with actress Camilla Belle. And none of this group date nonsense. Just the two of them. Whether it was a friendship, PR orchestrated or a relationship, I don't know, but they looked nice together.
There's nothing about the relationship with Stewart that looks romantic at all. In fact, the longer this thing has gone on, the less of a couple they look. But they only have to share air space to get the fans going, so that hardly matters.
What's also striking is just how awful Pattinson aged in just 4 years. Jesus.
- More Camilla and Rob.
- Whatever friendship that existed between Belle and Pattinson pretty much ended a few months after Twilight premiered.
Oh and this is Pattinson at the Cannes film fest in 2009. With mysterious blonde. Supposedly dating Stewart at the time.
- Camille Belle apparently dated Tom Sturridge. She went on to "date" Joe Jonas. The old version of L Chat has a lengthy thread on the belief that Camilla Belle was dating some female tennis player. To add to the web.
- [quote]Camille Belle apparently dated Tom Sturridge.
I could only find one picture of Camilla Belle and Tom Sturridge. And none with Tom, Rob and Camilla. I'd like to know where this rumor that she dated Sturridge came from, because I can find no evidence that they did in fact date.
- Rob actually looked happy and gorgeous in those old pictures.
- I also wanted to add that Rob and Camilla looked like they had chemistry together in those pictures which is something that I've never seen in any pictures of Rob and Kristen.
- R264 There was a mention of Tom dating Camilla in Rob's 2009 interview with GQ. It's in the third column of the scan. If they ever actually dated then they probably didn't date for very long.
- I used to think Tom was gay, but apparently he is straight since he fathered a child with Sienna Miller.
- R268, not necessarily. Though Tom Sturridge could very likely be straight. He could also be bi and still have fathered Sienna Miller's baby. Or some other possibilities.
- Funny or sad? Kristen photoshopped into pics of Rob and Tom.
- Even photoshop can't make Rob pay attention to her when Tom is around.
- Maybe if they get rid of Tom altogether...
- I kind of feel sorry for Rob. It can't be fun having to spend time around Kristen Stewart. We would probably look unhappy too.
- [quote]There was a mention of Tom dating Camilla in Rob's 2009 interview with GQ. It's in the third column of the scan. If they ever actually dated then they probably didn't date for very long.
Very strange that there are tons of pictures of Pattinson and Camilla Belle and zero with Sturridge. Boy, Tom must be VERY understanding that his best friend was squiring his girlfriend around. Where was Tom in all that? Bizarre.
- I don't believe Sturridge dated Camilla Belle at all. The rumor came after she got photographed with Pattinson and then some fans brought the old pic of Belle & Sturridge walking together and made it as an ultimate evidence that they dated. Also if you read once again the GQ interview.
"He starts to explain how Belle, best known for playing a cavegirl in 10,000 BC, dated, or is supposed to have once dated—we have trouble following the thread—his friend, an actor named Tom Sturridge. So you're supposed to have stolen her from your best friend, we ask, before you stole her from the other dude?"
then Pattinson answered:
"From the Jonas brother, yeah,"
It didn't look like a confirmation to me...
- Rob and Tom article in The Daily Mail today
- There were no signs of public affection between the couple during their time at the venue.
They dodged photographers, with Stewart hiding her face and Pattinson ducking behind the seat of his friend's car.
While the pair have never confirmed their relationship, they have been seen holding hands away from the photographers' lenses.
- They absolutely do not look like a couple. Ever.
Rob and Camilla looked cute together and had a nice chemistry.
Pattinson looks like a dirty, old drunk now. And he certainly doesn't look as happy and fresh faced as those 2008 shots, that's for sure. He looks kind of dead inside now.
Stewart always looks miserable so it's hard to tell with her.
- The fact that Camilla Belle has a history of bearding doesn't help either Rob or Tom's case, though.
- Belle was rumoured to have dated Maria Sharapova. Rob and Tom sure hand with lesbians but rarely with straight women.
- Since I've only been following the showmance part of Pattinson's career, I've gotten used to the sort of bored, irritated look he has when he's with Kristen and pretending that they are a couple (unless they're posing on the red carpet), so those pictures from a few years back look like a completely different person to me. Then again, he always looked happy when Tom was around, even with Kristen floating on the edges.
- Looks like our old friend, "Romantic Fool" is back to say how much she thinks her virginal prince Robbie-Boy deserves a great gal like Camiila Belle. Your posts are easy to spot, dearie.
Kristen's thinning, greasy locks
- The change in just a few years is amazing (and sad).
https://www.google.com/search?q=robert pattinson camilla belle&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=9Wv&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GihzT43kAcPGswbExanxDQ&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=697
- Oh, no, I'm not Romantic Fool, R282. I am the one that posted those pictures of Camilla Belle and Pattinson. I do not know if they were a couple, just that it was interesting that he was seen with her before Twilight but once that juggernaut started and the fans demanded he get with Stewart, she disappeared.
Maybe she was just a PR orchestration to distract from how much time he spent with Sturridge.
My main point was that Pattinson looked happy and good looking back then. As R281 said, now he's almost always seen with Stewart and looks bored and irritated. He certainly doesn't seem like a man "madly in love" which is what we hear CONSTANTLY.
- [quote]Looks like our old friend, "Romantic Fool" is back to say how much she thinks her virginal prince Robbie-Boy deserves a great gal like Camiila Belle. Your posts are easy to spot, dearie.
Romantic Fool had a certain way of posting that was easy to spot. There's nothing like that going on in these posts.
- It seems that in early 2008 Camilla Belle and Maria Sharapova were showing up together everywhere and appeared to be dating. Interestingly, both Camilla and Rob worked for the same studio (summit) and had movies coming out in Fall 2008. She was in Push and Rob of course was in Twilight. It is in the fall/winter of 2008 that those pics of Rob and Camilla started to appear.
If looked at objectively, it really seems as if Rob has no dating history with women prior to Kristen Stewart.
- [quote]If looked at objectively, it really seems as if Rob has no dating history with women prior to Kristen Stewart.
Umm, what about me?
NIna, about ready to pop
- [quote]It seems that in early 2008 Camilla Belle and Maria Sharapova were showing up together everywhere and appeared to be dating. Interestingly, both Camilla and Rob worked for the same studio (summit) and had movies coming out in Fall 2008. She was in Push and Rob of course was in Twilight. It is in the fall/winter of 2008 that those pics of Rob and Camilla started to appear.
Very good point. I forgot they both were involved with Summit projects at the time.
[quote]If looked at objectively, it really seems as if Rob has no dating history with women prior to Kristen Stewart.
Well, there was Nina Schubert, although that relationship never really added up to me. She has admitted they dated, but in almost every picture they just look like good pals, and in almost every picture, Tom was lurking around. Either Pattinson REALLY REALLY doesn't like any public displays of affection (there's nothing with either Kristen or Nina) or he just doesn't like women. He's never been seen kissing a woman outside of filming a scene for a movie.
- Did Nina really confirm that she and Rob were romantically involved?
- Why have we heard so little about Kristen Stewart in Snow White? Is she in the movie? Why is Charlize the focus? Shouldn't they have called it The Evil Queen?
SWATH director gives some lame ass bullshit excuse about audiences not 'understanding' anything but villains, so that's why they've almost exclusively featured Theron and not the titular character. Because Snow White is so hard to understand!
From the look of the trailer, it feels like this movie should be called Evil Queen not Snow White. How much is Kristen Stewart in this film?
She's in it, ironically, more than the Evil Queen. I think when you market a film you have to kind of create something that people grab on to, a very simple story line. Our film has so many characters we chose one thing that people would understand and that's the villain. And I think you will see, as the marketing gets closer, you'll see more of Kristen woven into that.
-The movie contains so many characters, but showcasing the one that appears in the title, not so much, I guess. Trailers entice the audience, you give them your best stuff. So either Stewart stinks to high heaven or marketing has done it's research and found her unlikable. Which I find hard to believe since they cast her specifically to cater to the Twilight crowds. So I'm going with she stinks.
Rupert Sanders, trying to spin a turd into gold
- So either Stewart stinks to high heaven or marketing has done it's research and found her unlikable.
I choose both.
- So it looks like Cosmopolis and On the Road will both premier at Cannes.
- Tom and Camilla were papped together back in 2007. I don't think they were dating when Rob hung out with her and Rob said that he never dated her. Tom was lurking around the Hollywood Film Awards in 2008 that both Rob and Camilla were apart of. Whether their outings together were PR driven or not, Rob and Camilla seemed to have a lot of fun together. Something we never see with the girl he's supposedly living with.
R289 She was asked about ex boyfriends in an interview in 2010 (I think) and mentioned Rob being a great father.
- That Snow White article is funny. Of course they are using Charlize for early marketing to draw in the audience. They probably figure the Twitards will go no matter what, but everyone else needs to see glimpses of gorgeous Charlize, not grumpy Kristen.
- I saw that picture, R293. Those were the only pictures I could find of Tom and Camilla. So I'm going to call bullshit that they ever actually dated.
- [quote]Tom was lurking around the Hollywood Film Awards in 2008 that both Rob and Camilla were apart of.
Tom was his date and they left together.
- Short People magazine article about Kristen's creepy big brother appearing in their mother's shitty-looking tranny drama.
- Her parents' nepotism is pretty much the only reason this sullen, plain looking girl who can't act her way out of a paper bag, even has a career. And now Mrs. Stewart is relying on her daughter's fame to try to launch a directing career.
It's a vicious cycle of mediocrity being rewarded over hard work. It's all who you know.
And I'm much more interested in Ryan Gosling's two potential movies at Cannes than Sparkles and Lip Biter.
- Twihard has Breaking Dawn themed wedding, including convincing her new husband to legally change his name to Cullen.
- She hung out more with actresses who started as models.
"I was friends with Sienna Miller, who is a big time actress. The models I knew? Janelle `Nell' Robinson was one."
She has lived most of her life in London. She went to school there with Robert Pattinson, who lived around the corner and they ended up at the same drama school.
"Rob is still a really good friend of mine. He's hopefully going to come here, if he can get a break from working. I gave him my paintings when we lived together in London. Now he's commissioned me to paint one for him and I'm working on it.
"I do really big abstract canvases, influenced by geometric patterns like chessboards and latticework, mainly black and white. I'm interested in optical illusions."
Shown a dating gossip website printout with herself and Pattinson featured, she reacts icily:
"That means there's a whole website making money out of me and I'm not getting a cut!"
- That woman sounds cuckoo.
Who says things like: "I was friends with Sienna Miller, who is a big time actress. The models I knew? Janelle `Nell' Robinson was one."
And she doesn't really confirm that she and Pattinson dated. They went to school together (but I thought she was quite a few years older than him?) and that's it.
So we're back to Pattinson doesn't really have a dating history or any real girlfriends.
- Nina is as butch as Kstew & has a manly face. Pattinson sure does like those kind of woman. Weird.
- There's really no legitimate or credible "evidence" (for lack of a better word) that he's dated men either aside from the blind items. There is also nothing to suggest that he's a serial dater or has casual hookups with either men or women. I find it hard to believe that he and Kristen are romantically involved, but stranger things have happened so who knows at this point.
- Rob was spending a LOT of time with Tom at one point, R303
- A 26 year old with no evidence of any real girlfriends is odd. A 26 year old with a history of spending all of his time with his male best friend, is unusual. Couple that with Pattinson's strange statements, his [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] mannerisms, his lack of chemistry with women, his bearding with his lesbian co-star, it really doesn't really surprise me people think he might be gay.
That's "evidence" right there. As much "evidence" as any closeted star anyway. It's not like we're ever going to see a picture Pattinson or any other gay celeb with a cock in his mouth. But circumstantially, something is very very strange here.
- Well, yeah. That's just it. He doesn't have any visible chemistry with women on or off screen. And he can't even fake it for the cameras.
And he doesn't have any visible romantic chemistry with men, even Tom.
They all just look like Platonic friends.
And that's why I keep going back to the notion that he's simply asexual.
- According to all the usual gossip sites, the fans are waiting breathlessly for Robsten to show up together (with plenty of PDA!) on the red carpet in Cannes.
They wii no doubt both be there to promote On the Road and Cosmopolis. Much to their fans' joy.
- wii should be will
- [quote]According to all the usual gossip sites, the fans are waiting breathlessly for Robsten to show up together (with plenty of PDA!) on the red carpet in Cannes.
They seem to be the only people who care. What a sad lot.
- R305 come on now!! hav u heard of Ioan/Matthew Rhys??
- [quote]Moreover, Pattinson’s two older sisters, Lizzy Pattinson and Victoria Pattinson, said “Robert is seeing someone, and it’s not Kristen Stewart,” during a recent media interview in their native London.
- [quote]Image source of Twilight star Robert Pattinson while in London seeking out a serious role on the British stage. Pattinson, 25, is reportedly engaged to a “mature woman in London these days,” reports Pattinson’s two sisters who live in London.
Could this mature woman be Tom Sturridge by any chance....
- Why would Pattinson's sisters reveal this information?
- I seriously doubt that Rob's sisters would say anything about his private life in an interview. It's fake.
- Parts of the article might be fake or embellished, but no doubt the image of Robert as Edward Cullen in real life has been carefully manufactured.
- [quote]They wii no doubt both be there to promote On the Road and Cosmopolis. Much to their fans' joy.
No doubt Tom will be there as well to accompany them on their romantic dates as usual.
- R302, He actually has said in an interview that he's not into girly... After comparing Kristen Stewart to Katherine Hepburn.
[quote]Who are your role models, your favorite actors in movies?
From the only three movies with James Dean, I like Giant, with Elizabeth Taylor. But for me, the great icon of the 60s is Marlon Brando, with this kind of internalized rage, this duality between masculinity and hidden tenderness. I’m also a fan of gangster films with James Cagney and Paul Newman, especially Cool Hand Luke. And among actresses, I love Isabelle Huppert, and from the golden age of Hollywood the passionate/firy Ava Gardner, and the so classy, rought and funny Katharine Hepburn. Kristen Stewart, whose acting I admire, has something Hepburn-like.
[quote]Audrey more so than Katharine?
[quote]No, Katharine. I’m not a fan of Audrey. I know girls of my generation like her, but I find it a bit too girly.
Then they ask him what kind of women he likes. From what I've seen he usually gives gender neutral answers to that (i.e. "I like people...") but not in this case.
- Nina: My ideal guys have been there, but when I didn’t realise it. I find myself attracted to people who might not be ideal for my personality. I love Jeff Bridges. When I go out with guys I always imagine them 30 years down their life. Like Peter, he’s going to be a great man. And like Rob, Rob will be a great dad. He's very talented. Eventually he’ll be a writer.
Nina: Yeah, he’ll write films and plays.
Interviewer: Not music?
Nina: Yeah that too, but he’ll write.
- Kstupid and RPatsy are closet gays. That's why they look so miserable. It's obvious they hate the fans and think they're stupid for believing the hollyweird hype. Twibite would not have made the money it made, and kstoop and rpatsy to name a few would not have gained screen idol popularity had they not paired them up as boyfriend/girlfriend. Lautner is also closeted and has been thrown in as the third wheel - and they've made it work so far. Poor kids chose to pay the piper for fame.
- Here's one pic of Nina and Rob. I remember hearing that twilight fans hacked her facebook and there was pics of her and Rob but that she erased them. One that they got.
- When he's asked in that article what type of women he likes, the response is a bit odd. Granted my french is rusty, but did he say that he likes women who are genuine, read a lot, and wear Chanel??
- Why are half of their faces missing, R320?
- Speaking of pics, I found the one with him and Tess Milne. The dutch tv presenter who told her story about dancing and making out with him in a club in Barcelona back in 2007.
- He doesn't exactly look very into her in that photo, R323
- Who knows. Some say it was this Tess person and others say it was his co-star Esther (?). I remember someone on IMDb who worked on the movie of his leaked that photo and said it was Esther. He or she gave a lot of info on the movie and links to spanish interviews and release dates, a bunch of stuff behind the scene info. According to this person, when they leaked the photo said, Esther and Rob hooked up on set but who knows.
- R325 I remember that! I used to lurk there and remember that poster. I can't remember their name though! Damn! I remember they worked on Little Ashes, I can't remember what their job was but I do remember all that info they gave such as the behind the scenes drama between Summit and the Little Ashes crew. After Twilight, Summit got greedy and didn't really allow much promo for his previous movies like How to be and little Ashes because they wanted the focus to be on Twilight only. That Insider poster also leaked info on the soundtrack with links to the songs but they were never officially released. They translated spanish interviews, posted festivals the movie was going to show, how the film was coming a long, etc. I remember the drama it caused when that person was giving out personal info too. They said Esther and Rob were hooking up on set. A lot fan girls argued with that poster even though they seemed legit, IMO.
- What do you mean by hooking up? Do you mean just having sex, or a long-term relationship?
- dammit he's GAY!!!!! Stop the madness! He is not into these women for sexual reasons. He's certainly not into the beauty in that pic. He's like any typical gay guy, he likes hanging with attractive women/lesbians. Why is everyone trying to make this guy into something he's not? That's why he and Kristen look at everyone with disgust everywhere they go. Especially sad sack Kristen.
- R327 I think that person said they had an onset fling but it was like 4 years ago so I don't remember the specifics of what they said. I just remember a lot jealous fangirls were fighting with the insider poster and turned on him because of it even though before they were very grateful for all the little ashes info he was giving. Once he was talking about the Esther and Rob's fling, they didn't believe him anymore even though from what I remember they were the ones pestering him for personal info first. Lol. Eventually he left, I guess the jealous twilight fangirls annoyed him or something which was a shame cause I appreciated all the info on little ashes.
- After reading posts 325 and 326 it felt like we finally had some interesting gossip on this thread, but according to troll-dar both posts were written by the same person so that's out the window.
I just can't believe that there are no rumors or speculation about who Rob is hooking up with (men or women). I'm starting to think that this guy is a eunuch cause I find it very hard to believe that he and Kristen are getting it on.
- R322 I don't know. I don't know if it was cropped or if that's how she took it or someone else took it.
R326 The IMDb poster who worked on little ashes was Vivaviequespuertorico. I think it was a she though, not a he but I'm not completely sure. They never specified their sex.
- And may I add that even though Vivaviequespuertorico gave some legit BTS info on little ashes, they weren't really reliable on the Esther angle. Yes they did insist Rob hooked up with Esther but the photo I posted eariler is clearly not Esther but Tess Milne. Even at an angle, they don't look a like. Tess told her story on some dutch show and a fan who heard it translated it. It's pretty strange because the story got debunked because people thought it was Esther in the picture but it's Tess.
- I found Vivaviequespuertorico's blog where she first leaked the "Esther (aka Tess) and Rob" photo.
She's got pictures of the real Esther on her blog too and you can see it's not the same girl. She even posted a hate message she got from one of the crazies on IMDb. Viva was hated at IMDb for "insider info" Who knows if she really worked on the movie. My guess they probably knew someone who DID work on Little Ashes which was why they knew so much legit BTS info because I can't believe someone who worked on this movie would be spilling personal details.
P.S. I can't believe she posted that fake photo of "Rob" in that green sweater saying it was of him "cooking." Even more reason I think Viva was full of BS.
- Hello everyone!
I haven't checked in with you lot in ages! I hope you're all having a smashing year so far! Since the weather is warmer and summertime is fast approaching, Mummy thought it might be a good idea for me to get a short haircut so my head won't sweat whilst in the blazing heat. The fellow who cut it was quite a fine chap, and even let me have my very own comb to take home!
My caretaker just arrived to transport me back to the home, so I've got to run now!
Robbie the Retard
- Robbie the Retard surely has been missed. Bravo!
Robbie certainly looks rather ghastly in all of the Cosmopolis stills.
- Don't go just yet, Robbie. There are some fans who want you to confirm forever and always that you and Kristen are A Couple in Love Who Will Marry and Have Children.
Don't be scared, now, Robbie. They won't hurt you. At least I don't think they will. Then again . . . nah. You better go.
- LOL R334
He almost looks psychotic in those stills.
Didn't he repeatedly say he was prone to paranoia, it shows!
Side effect from the drugs?
They tend to enhance whatever feeling you already have, anxiety, depression etc.
It could also be something which is called "acting", yeah it's probably that.
The 30 second trailer shows great promise, maybe his fans are right after all.
- Robbie always looks demented. And we know that thing called "acting" is something he's incapable of doing. He's as wooden as a tree stump.
- He used to be so gorgeous! sob! :(
what the hell has happened??!! it really saddens me!
- Cities for the Bel Ami June 8th release just announced on the movie Facebook page. It's not looking good - only 4 cities listed. That's a limited release if I've ever seen one.
- So it's not opening in general release in North America?
- Hell to the no. You can see it on demand in May!!
- According to Box Office Mojo, Bel Ami has only made $668,789 so far. It apparently cost $11.3 million to make according to Variety.
- R Patsy had a really weird look and for the record, he pinged big time in Harry Potter. It's weird because he WAS cute for a minute, but he turned himself into a hairy, bearded disheveled man just like: Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp. I guess he was trying to get away from being a pretty boy. It worked perfectly.
- It worked alright. A little too well. His butchy girlfriend is no consolation.
- The pictures from Cosmopolis are the worst he's ever looked IMO. That plastered, my mom just combed my hair with spit style, just makes his face look fucking deformed. More than usual.
As far as his acting: he's so far down the list in looks and talent compared to many actors his age, it's a joke.
But if you want somebody to look constipated and wooden, Robbie is your man.
- Well, R346, his face IS fucking deformed with or without the hair. But lately, he's turned downright ugly. All the time.
- It's a shame he gets so much media attention when he clearly does not want it, nor does he deserve it. He is about to realize that this is the best body of work he will ever do. There are too many aspiring actors who are grateful for the opportunities and for the fans who support them. R Pats and KStew look like they are constantly jeering and snickering amongst themselves at the fans' expense. Sadly, the fans are paying their salaries and keeping them in cigarettes and ugly shoes.
- Why don't they just release 'Bel Ami' directly to DVD rather than going through the trouble and expense of trying to get it into theatres?
- He doesn't want the attention? Please, then what do you call the outings with baby dyke? Because showing up almost exclusively at concerts that are crawling with Twihards screams everything but "I won't be private".
- God he was so beautiful :(
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Enjoy Johnny Flynn Concert in Los Angeles (3/30)
"Kristen went to stand by Rob's side by the bar and he turned to put his arm around her and gave her a forehead kiss. A forehead kiss. I like to call Rob the King of Forehead Kisses because I'm sure you all have noticed, this is something he does in practically every movie. All the ladies that play his romantic interest get a forehead kiss. He is King. I used to think this was ActorRob's move. I did NOT know this was RealRob's move. Kristen pretty much liquified before our eyes. Ok not literally but damn near. Especially when Rob decided, "You know what? It's not hot enough in this bar. Let's set it on f*ckin fire." And his tall glorious self leaned down, going in for the kill and proceeded to make out with Kristen for at least a minute. At least. Time had no relevance in this holy place."
Click on the link to read the rest of it::
- [quote]Time had no relevance in this holy place.
Screams Fan Fiction.
- Delusions galore with these ladies. I am sure it was too dark for pictures. Yes that must be it.
- That's about the silliest thing I've ever read. Jesus.
- Meanwhile, Tom and Sienna are always good enough to call the paps well in advance to get their picture taken and sit so nicely while doing so.
- Tom and Sienna actually look good together (not necessarily in the pic above but in general). At least they seem like they enjoy each other's company and don't look miserable and/or pissed off (unlike rob and kristen).
- The woman who wrote that bit of fan fiction is absolutely nuts!
[quote]Kristen pretty much liquified before our eyes.
Dear. God. Talk about delusional. And the comments are priceless! Now all of those 'robsessed' ladies want to dump their 'darling husbands' and kids and head to LA to do some stalking of their own. These women truly need to grow up.
And from what I've noticed about all of these concerts by Rob's friends-the only people attending are Twihards (talk about embarrassing for the friends. Your career is pretty much limited to Twilight Conventions. Forever.). So why aren't there ever pictures of all these Foreheads Kisses and Liquified Touches?
[quote]"Kristen went to stand by Rob's side by the bar and he turned to put his arm around her and gave her a forehead kiss.
So what's going on here, they have been spotted together several times these last few weeks.
- Somebody mentioned on here that there would be some big PR stunt for Stewart's birthday in April, R359. Something big. Maybe, who knows?
They both have big projects coming out in May, could be that too. Every time a gossip blog mentions a 'sighting' or some new photographs come out, there is always a mention of On the Road, Snow White, and Cosmpolis.
- So interesting that now everyone shows up to the same place hoping to see the two of them there and poof! There they are. So predictable! They are fading so fast and everyone on their team is in panic mode. Time to pull out the big guns apparently!
- [quote]Tom and Sienna actually look good together (not necessarily in the pic above but in general). At least they seem like they enjoy each other's company and don't look miserable and/or pissed off (unlike rob and kristen).
So maybe Tom really did fall for the beard, which has given Rob the sads and that's why he looks so miserable and drug addled?
- It's odd that they're suddenly everywhere in public together. That trip to Paris was little more than a publicity stunt, and they couldn't even manage to look like they were enjoying themselves. Rob looked like he was clinically depressed and strung out in all those pictures and the two of them at the airport looked like they couldn't stand to be with each other. The more they're actually seen in public together the less believable they seem as a couple involved in a romantic relationship. Maybe the big stunt is that they're getting engaged, married, or having a kid together. They would get loads of publicity for months and months if they did any of those things.
- R362, Tom should have been smart enough to use protection so that he wouldn't get himself permanently connected to Sienna with a baby
- [quote]So why aren't there ever pictures of all these Foreheads Kisses and Liquified Touches?
That's the million dollar question. Kristen, um, melted while Rob kissed her for at least a minute. (That's what the lady said, so stop laughing will ya?) But no one. Not one person there took a picture? Unbelievable.
These Women are Crazier than I Thought
- [quote]I wish I could blink and a film reel starts playing what I saw but that's impossible no matter how otherworldly I feel. There were no paps and pictures were never an option for us because the best miracles have always been spread through words by those who witnessed. I only hope you have faith to believe. ;)
By the same woman who saw Rob kiss Kristen in The Holy Place.
And She's a Bad Writer, Too
- Does it bother any of the Twitards that Rob is uncut? Many American teenage girls and women probably have never seen one before.
- Kristen Stewart: 2012 Kids' Choice Favorite Movie Actress!
- Well, that's quite a big chin she's got there!
And she's always standing like she's got a dick between her legs. Which I guess is balanced out by the fact that Pattinson looks like he has no genitals at all.
- r368 thanx, the bitch is all smiley ..how did that happen
- NEW Pic Of Robert Pattinson From Last Night (Johnny Flynns Gig in LA)
It's been quite a while since we've seen him looking this good.
- Nom looks better with Sienna, he looks clean. almost pretty
- That's good? He's fat and ugly.
[quote]By the same woman who saw Rob kiss Kristen in The Holy Place
I hope she's posting from a mental institution.
- Be honest he looks way better than he's been looking lately. The last few pics he's looked like a fucked up junkie.
- Honey, he still looks awful and fucked up. And those are the deadest eyes I've ever seen.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart: 2012 Kids' Choice Favorite Movie Actress!
Miserable and fug as usual. She hates wearing dresses. Why bother?
- Kristen and her girlfriend (Scout Taylor Compton)
- I still think Tom and Sienna are mostly an arrangement so Sienna can get some publicity and Tom can seem less gay.
- I can't wait to hear the stories Scout will tell when she and Kristen break up!
- Kristen and Scout make a cute couple. No joke. Kristen looks incredibly happy in that photo.
- Is Robert wearing a Che Guevera t-shirt? Does this mean he is left-leaning politically?
Will that upset all of the conservative Twitards?
- Scout has her keys attached to her jeans. Does is get any gayer?
- I remember once I read that Kristen And Rob posed together at the Eclipse premier because they are a couple and she came to his premier ( can't remember which movie ) because they are a couple ( of course all this came from a twihard ). Now I wonder what does it mean to this person that Kristen went to an award show with Scout...something tells me that of course here it means nothing...
- Of course it means nothing to the Twihards. No doubt they will gush about how beautiful "Our Girl" (as they call her) looked at the show.
- Inside Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson’s PDA-Filled Date Night (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS)
It’s another date night Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson! On Friday, the couple were spotted out again at Hotel Cafe for a Johnny Flynn concert, but put on their very own PDA-filled show once inside!
Arriving together, Kristen and Rob hung in the back of the crowd. Although they were with friends, Robsten didn’t hold back on the love as they were seen holding hands and kissing, well, basically everywhere. A Celebuzz insider told us that Kristen and Rob couldn’t have looked happier — acting “so cute and in love.”
Kristen and Rob headed to the private backstage area afte the show and were “so nice and respectful to staff there.” In fact, Rob, who was sporting his regular casual style of a Bob Marley shirt, baseball cap, dark jacket and pants, was very generous and paid for the bar tab — but not before another long and heavy spit-swapping session with his gal! The Twilight couple were seen making out in the club before leaving hand in hand together.
It looks Paris is not the only City of Love these days!
With both Stewart and Pattinson having a busy few months coming up, we’re glad to see these two lovebirds spending so much time with one another! Kristen starts promoting Snow White and the Huntsman in the next month, while Rob has Cosmopolis coming up. However, it’s rumored the duo will head to Cannes together for Cosmopolis and Kristen’s movie, On the Road.
- [quote]Kristen and Scout make a cute couple. No joke. Kristen looks incredibly happy in that photo.
I think if Stewart were allowed to attend events wearing a leather jacket and jeans, and hold hands with her girlfriend she'd be much happier. This girl is closeted and miserable about it.
[quote]Rupert Sanders :"She is with an Englishman so I think you know, there was probably a bit of guidance from around her life. She really nails it and she's fantastically good."
They never admitted they were together. In fact last november Robert sort of denied it, but everyone else is allowed to spread the word.
- Rupert Sanders has been desperately spinning Kristen's performance because all we've seen so far is the same open mouthed, dazed look she always has and of the few lines of dialogue we've been allowed to hear of her, it doesn't even sound like she's trying to do an English accent.
- Wow. That Celebuzz bit at R385 is almost a word for word copy of the nutty fanfic story at Robobsessed, right down to the Bob Marley shirt (which really is a Che shirt as you can see in the photo upthread).
- Rob looks good when he's not with Kristen.
- Who wouldn't?
- Scout also went on Rob and Kristen's "date" the other night.
[quote]just saw a new musician by the name of "johnny flynn" last night and i was beyond impressed. check out his music you guys.
- [quote]Rob looks good when he's not with Kristen.
You're kidding right? He looks like Tom Hanks in Castaway sans Wilson the volleyball.
- God, R393, that's funny. And somehow a perfectly apt description.
- Its just me or every single Kristen dress look alike?no matter who did the dress they all look the same.
- r393 - RofL - Plz let me munch on ur brain a lil , sounds yummy
- [quote]You're kidding right? He looks like Tom Hanks in Castaway sans Wilson the volleyball.
Perfect. And so true. And like the Robbie the Retard troll, can never be unseen.
I will say he doesn't look suicidal. But then those pictures from the bar later on, he's back to that glazed, dead eyed look.
- I actually AM the "Robbie the Retard" troll! So honored some of you apprerciate my work!
My favorite Robbie humor website is shutting down shortly due to the bloggers having moved on to admiring other actors. Poor Robbie -- even his most ardent admirers have given up on the mess he's become.
- You are my favorite poster here, Robbie the Retard Troll/R393/R398.
- Aw shucks, R399. Thanks!
- Rob would look good in those beach photos if he shaved off his beard.
- Well, maybe. But one thing is certain: The Beard of Gloom and Doom does him no favors in the looks department.
- [quote]I actually AM the "Robbie the Retard" troll! So honored some of you apprerciate my work!
Exactly what Datalounge was meant for. My fix of pointless bitchery. Your Robbie the Retard skits have made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. Robbie's Caretaker still makes me giggle.
Of course it helps that more and more Pattinson actually looks like he needs an actual caretaker. What a moronic dimwit. So even his ardent fans are abandoning him? Pretty soon only the giant hippo fraus will be left.
- The Robbie the Retard troll is coming close to overplaying his hand.
It was funny the first time, but it's getting old.
- Oh, look, an obsessed Rob fan with no sense of humor.
The Robbie the Retard Troll hasn't posted in months. Get the stick out of your ass.
- He posted here a few weeks ago. And I'm not a Rob fan - I'm impartial. I've posted both compliments and criticisms of him on this thread.
I make fun of the Twitards and the showmance all the time, but I happen to think Rob is the nicest guy out of this group of actors.
- And your the troll who keeps on going on about if Rob is a virgin. If Rob has an uncut cock. If Rob has seen Taylor Lautner's ass. If Tom Sturridge's cock is uncut. In. An. Endless. Loop.
Which everybody on this thread ignores.
- Actually, bitch at R407, that's what the purpose of this board is for, dear - gay gossip. That's why we talk about whether actors are uncut, or whether they are gay or whether Rob and Taylor are involved. What do you think we've been talking about for 16 threads?
- Don't you ever wonder, trollie, why everybody just ignores your posts?
Because you honestly sound like a feeble minded idiot who lives in his mother's basement and the only cock he does get is the porn he downloads on his computer.
Yes, of course we talk about gossip, gay gossip, here. But only you, dear troll, posts, LITERALLY, the most childish, obsessed-with-cock-because-he's-never-seen-one, REPETITIVE, bullshit I've ever seen.
It's not interesting, it's not enlightening, it's not even humorous, it's just boring.
Is Rob a virgin? We don't know. Why do we need to ask this question on every page?
Is Rob's cock uncut? Well he's English, so probably.
Is Tom's cock uncut? See above.
Is Taylor Lautner gay as a goose? Yes
Jesus, if you were at least funny, maybe it would be cool.
It's not funny. You kind of sound a bit retarded yourself, hon.
So calling out The Robbie the Retard troll for "overplaying his hand" for posting occasionally something kind of funny when you write the same bullshit on every page? Not only are you repetitive, feeble and boring. You are also predictable.
- Take your meds, R409. You are nuts.
We all talk about those subjects here. Get over it.
- Bitch, please
We? It's only you. And nobody responds because you are boring.
But please, continue. I know you will.
I heard Rob is a virgin? And his cock is uncut? I could have sworn I read that here once....
- People like R411 are the reason why this board is going down.
I've been trying to keep this thread interesting by asking some questions, but just because I had the gall to criticize your beloved 'Robbie the Retard' troll, you went mental.
And many people have responded to my posts actually, but I'm not the only one posting here - many other people have asked the same questions. I haven't asked them all, which you probably already know since you've probably troll-darred me to keep track of how many times I've posted, right, freak?
- [quote]I've been trying to keep this thread interesting by asking some questions,
Um, no. You just sound kind of dumb and obsessed. Maybe you might want to "ask" some more interesting questions? Or instead of "asking questions" -to whom, are you interviewing somebody? add something interesting or funny. This is supposed to be gossip and bitchery. The repetitive "questions" got old 13 threads ago.
[quote]And many people have responded to my posts actually, but I'm not the only one posting here - many other people have asked the same questions.
No, not really. I think you just sound creepy. Get a new schtick and a sense of humor. I think other people have called you a troll too.
I think this thread is fun and most of the people are pretty much hilarious. You are just annoying.
- Did anyone see the clip from the NKCA where Kristen gets up to go receive her award. The little girls by the stage are waving their arms out trying to touch Kristen. She reaches her hands out but her face looks like, "Ick! Get the F*** away from me!" haha Too funny.
- [quote]It was funny the first time, but it's getting old.
I love people with no self awareness.
- Do you have a link to the clip, R415?
- That would be R414.
- TMZ last night predicts a bikini shot of Kristen Stewart momentarily since Jennifer Lawrence is getting ALL the attention.
- TMZ on TV: Robert Pattinson: Shirtless and Forgotten
they've got robsten's number
- Oh, that is funny. So the water is freezing and Pattinson just decides to go paddle boarding in Malibu? LOL
- And the cameras just happened to be there? Where are those same cameras when Rob and Kristen have their Over a Minute Long Hot Make Out Sessions?
- I guess they don't allow cameras in The Holy Place.
- Oh yeah. I forgot about The Holy Place rules.
- Those beach shots of Pattinson were first sent to one of his fansites before any gossip sites (Popsugar, etc.) had a chance to buy them. Rumor has it that Pattinson paid photogs to shoot the shots of him and then sent them out to said fan site for exposure of him as a "manly man". Could it be?
- I just saw the popsugar video of Rob paddle surfing. He's pretty good. I guess he's been doing this for some time now. I tried surfing once but I kept falling down. I also heard Marcus and Johnny say they had tried paddle surfing as well. These british lads are turning in californian beach boys. LOL.
- [quote]Those beach shots of Pattinson were first sent to one of his fansites before any gossip sites (Popsugar, etc.) had a chance to buy them. Rumor has it that Pattinson paid photogs to shoot the shots of him and then sent them out to said fan site for exposure of him as a "manly man". Could it be?
It would not surprise me in the least. If even the TMZ guys think your full of shit for happening to be paddle boarding in cold water just as photogs are there to capture every moment, well...
And now cue some Pattinson fangurl crying hysterically that Rob doesn't like attention, doesn't even have a publicist, so it can't possibly be that he'd orchestrate such an obvious PR stunt.
- If Rob had wanted to go boarding in Malibu without being spotted, he could have done so. I've seen people like Jared Leto and David Spade hanging out at Venice Beach for hours with no one bothering them, much less the paps. And that's when those guys were popular.
So it's pretty clear someone on Rob's team called in the photogs.
- Rob and Kristen's main residence is in Los Feliz and they have a beach house in Malibu, so he was probably out on the water near their home there for the weekend. Not everything is a conspiracy.
- I love when naive Twitards find this place on their Google alerts.
- Um, not a Twihard and have been coming here for quite a while, but thanks for playing. I just know where they're living now cause we have mutual friends who have been to their homes. I've been at their old place but not the new residences. Sounds like friends are something you're desperately lacking, R29.
- meant R429
- Wait a second, R430, you've been coming to DL for a while and you also just claim to have mutual friends in common with with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and you were invited to their old home? So you know them, is that what you are saying?
- So [R429] you come to see what everyone is saying and then go back and tell the happy couple? Can't think of any other reason someone who is good enough friends to have been to their residence would come here. Unless of course you are not telling the truth. Or a Twitard.
- Sorry, meant [R428].
- DL is a misogynist space, as this "frau" hatred makes clear. Imagine a comparable word with which to characterize gay men who bug you; imagine that word showing up over and over again in various threads, without a single objection; imagine how none of you would stand for it.
Your misogyny is juvenile, stupid, out-of-date, destructive of your own humanity, brutalizing to children, murderous, self-loathing, and wrong.
- It would be awesome if an interviewer or paparazzi asked if they've seen The Hunger Games.
- I just occasionally pop into this thread to see what you're all talking bout. Other threads on DL are more my cup of tea. I'm acquaintances with Rob and Kristen and have passed and repassed with them but am hardly close friends. More friend of friends as I've said. I've never told them anything nor do I think they come here, but who knows?
- Who is R435 talking to?
- Oh come on, R437, if you are going to come to a gossip board then spill some gossip! If you know them, then spill!
Otherwise I can find out they have houses in Los Feliz and Malibu from reading US Weekly.
- I don't know tons of gossip as you call it on them so what would is there to tell? You wouldn't believe me anyway of course.
- Make something up at least. Otherwise you look foolish.
- [quote]You wouldn't believe me anyway of course.
Maybe, maybe not, but post what you know. Are they a couple? Are they gay? Are they bisexual? Are they monogamous? Do they smell? Are they drug addicts? Can you tell us how you know them or their friends (without outing yourself)?
You must know something if you came in to this thread and told us you have been to their house, know where they currently live, and know their friends. Why throw that out there unless you want to post SOMETHING about them.
And who cares if we believe you or not? It's just gossip on the internet anyway. I hate the DL cop out, "you wouldn't believe me anyway."
- R440, your posts come across as Twihard dreams, that's all. And, forgive me, but it's pretty hard to believe that you know Pattinson and Stewart through a mutual friend (or something), and you just so happened to come here to post about it.
- What do you want to know?
- So they have a house in Los Feliz, Bel air and now Malibu.
- As far as I know they're a couple. They've been fairly affectionate with each other the couple of times I've been to their house at least. No comment on the drug use, which I guess should tell you something.
- May I ask when and what occasion brought you to their house?
- Rob's birtday party, May 2010. Another party about 6 months ago right before Kristen left for England to shoot her Snow White movie. That was a dinner party and Kristen and a few of our mutual pals cooked I was told.
- I really would love to believe you, R446, because I do love insider info, but something here is just not passing the smell test. You've given nothing but the most basic generalities, that ANYBODY can make up. Nothing even a little detailed, a little personal. Not the kind that you would out you as a leak in your circle of friends, but just something more than the most basic and broad of statements.
And you ask in R444, what we would want to know? Come on, as if you wouldn't know what we speculate about here? You dropped in here and proclaimed that you know them because then we would ask you about them. That was obvious.
Seriously, would love to believe, but I just don't know. I've read a lot of insider gossip on DL that came off as very legit, but not this poster.
- [quote]That was a dinner party and Kristen and a few of our mutual pals cooked I was told.
You were told? That's an odd statement. Wouldn't you know if you were there?
- Did anyone take pictures at Rob's party? Because taking pictures at a birthday party is a perfectly normal thing to do.
- To the poster who claims to know them:
Do they smell?
Do they do drugs?
Do they act like a real couple in private?
Do you think they're gay?
Do they sleep around on each other?
Is kristen a bitch?
Is Rob nicer?
Seriously anything will do this thread has no interesting gossip at all even my lame questions will spark things up.
Just spill something already we're all desperate here.
- I've been to their (old) house twice for two parties and hung out with them a bit. I don't know their life stories and complete sexual histories. They acted like a couple around me and our pals refer to them as a couple, so I think they're legit. I could make up stories about wild orgies and group sex, but that's not the truth of my experience.
I will tell you that Kristen was much friendlier and sweeter than I thought she'd be. Rob was quiet at first, but became friendlier as the night went on. They had quite an extensive music collection and a great clay floor for dancing in the old place. Insider enough for you?
- [quote]You were told? That's an odd statement. Wouldn't you know if you were there?
I meant I didn't actually see the dinner prepared, but it was announced that Kristen and this other girl cooked it. It was pretty good, not great.
- HAVE THEY SEEN THE HUNGER GAMES?!!
- [quote] Insider enough for you?
Not really. I could have made up the exact same thing. No problem. So, no.
- What did they serve for dinner? Is Kristen a vegan?
- [quote]HAVE THEY SEEN THE HUNGER GAMES?!!
How would I know?
- He he he R455!
- hummm ?
- Clay floors? Great for dancing?? What the hell? Post a freaking picture! This is ludicrous.
- What do they call each other (babe, honey, etc)?
- Sorry people, this "insider" sounds full of shit. I've seen posts on DL with lots of good dish. This reeks of a bored fangurl. And badly done too.
- I didn't take any pics, I'm not a paparazzo. This is ridiculous.
- Okay. Now I get it. Our Poster Who Has Visited Rob And Kristen's House belongs at the blog at R460. She got lost over here, that's all.
- Absolutely, R463. It's just a bit of fun to see what she will make up next, that's all.
- Oh another Twitard trying to convert the nonbelievers.
Quit trying your couple isn't believable enough to pass for real or straight.
- Good lord you are all unwelcoming.
I like listening to people that claim to be insiders as they spin stories. For the sake of the stories but also on the off chance they know what their talking about.
Fun fact: I just saw something I said mistakenly labelled as "insider" on an anti-Robsten board. It was a really insignificant comment but hilarious to see mislabeled.
- Everyone already knew he had a house in Los Feliz and she in Malibu. This is not new info.
- But do they actually live together?
- Oh, man.
[quote]I don't know their life stories and complete sexual histories. They acted like a couple around me and our pals refer to them as a couple, so I think they're legit.
If this insider knows they live together and where, and has mutual friends, one would think they'd know a little more than, "I think they're legit," they have some cool tunes and a clay floor. I don't think it's because this poster is trying to protect their identity or protect her friends. I think she just doesn't have any knowledge so when she was called on it, could only come up with the most basic and banal generalities. Doesn't pass the smell test. I love insider gossip. This ain't it.
Sorry if I'm not welcoming, but I call bullshit when I see it.
My grandmother has more legit gossip.
[quote]Fun fact: I just saw something I said mistakenly labelled as "insider" on an anti-Robsten board. It was a really insignificant comment but hilarious to see mislabeled.
I've seen whole posts of mine copied and pasted at that interminably boring message board, LChat, which I mistakenly popped on to one day thinking they'd have some decent gossip. No, it's just a place to look at pictures of Stewart and write about how beautiful and sexy she is. And they can't even spell properly.
- If LChat gossip is anything even remotely like the, uh, juicy gossip bestowed upon us by our recent visitor, then it must indeed be mind-numbingly boring.
- [quote]No comment on the drug use, which I guess should tell you something.
The only thing possibly interesting here and the insider gives us nothing.
And our insider obviously has no sense of humor, R455.
- Good point, Miss Everdeen. Yet another missed opportunity for an unfortunate Twitard.
- [quote]They had quite an extensive music collection
I guess it's too late to ask the insider what is on their iPod?
- [quote]HAVE THEY SEEN THE HUNGER GAMES?!!
Kristen's BFF Scout tweeted about seeing The Hunger Games. Apparently she didn't like it because the movie focused solely on the lead character (Jennifer Lawrence) and didn't do enough development of the secondary characters (in her opinion). But she loves Josh Hutcherson.
- I love when "insiders" come to gossip sites to share their stories. It's always generic info straight HollywodLife sprinkled with how friendly and sweet Stewart really is *snort*
The sunny spot is much different than Pattinson's native England, but a source close to the actor tells Us Weekly that "he really likes Malibu. He and Kristen [Stewart] spend all their time there."
's also made it easier for Pattinson to get serious about his fitness. "He has been trying to get more outdoorsy and cut down on smoking and drinking," the source tells Us, adding that he's been "doing more athletic stuff." See more photos of Robert Pattinson paddle boarding.
- Rob the slob in L.A. last night. He looks drunk, angry and chubby...in other words, like his usual self of late. His "twu luv" is nowhere in sight, but I'm sure the Robstenites will say that's her on the phone.
- Oh wow, apparently Pattinson and a pal were partying at Chateau Marmont with Linsday Lohan.
- The meet up was at "the new Parisian cocktail bar Pour Vous", sorry.
- There's only two reasons you party with Lindsay. Sex or drugs or both.
- He also looks about 10 years older than his actual age.
- Partying with Lindsay Lohan, now I totally believe he is cutting down on smoking drinking and the rest.
Serious about his fitness haha...
- Even if he wasn't actually 'partying' with Lindsay (who knows), he definitely needs to get himself together and dry out. He looks horrible and fucked up.
Any place Lilo shows up is toxic and probably filled with drugs.
- Who are they kidding with that US Weekly article? Rob's people must be furious. They go to all that work to plant that ridiculous story about him cleaning up, then he goes out looking like that. A fighter to the end, that one.
- he goes to Chateau Marmont, same night as la Lohan...if some of his fans still believe this guy is super private and hate to be seen then they are even more stupid than I think they are
- Some new stills of StewPot as Mary Lou in "On the Road". So miscast. So, so miscast.
- From a post on x17:
Posted by: james cd
Ha! So this is how x17 works. please! I was there. He was polite but they barely spoke. He was talking with his buddies the whole time about something he's writing.
- Rob looks angry and much older in those pictures. I think the beard (on his face) is aging him.
[quote]He was talking with his buddies the whole time about something he's writing.
His suicide note?
- [quote]Rob looks angry and much older in those pictures. I think the beard (on his face) is aging him.
The beard (on his face) is aging him.
Damn. Now that IS funny. If we had a Post of the Day contest here, R490 would win.
And The Beard On His Face Does Make Him Look Fat
- Jesus. Is that Lindsey Lohan in those pictures? She looks god awful.
- He looks like a sloppy, miserable drunk.
I could see being exacerbated by the paparazzi but going to a "hot new Hollywood nightclub" where they let people like Lindsay Lohan in the door is probably not the place to be if you want to have a quiet night out under the radar.
And I'm sure Lilo was the one who called the paps.
[quote]And The Beard On His Face Does Make Him Look Fat
As does his paunchy belly evidenced by the Malibu pics. He's way too young to let it all go this early.
- There have been rumors forever that he is writing something. He can't find a screenplay good enough written by someone else. Ah yes, that's why he doesn't have a new job. Even terrible Lautner has a new gig.
- Dear god, I meant exasperated. Oh, dearing my grammar fail.
- Dear God, i used to be a massive RP fan, i really did, but these last few months have really killed my female boner- jeez he really looks bad- part of me worries for him in case he needs rehab or something... i mean did anyone notice the white marks down the front of his trousers? messy with your iced donut there Rob?!
- [quote]i mean did anyone notice the white marks down the front of his trousers?
Not to mention the hole in his shirt from his crack pipe.
My god are his fans blind not to see this, they think it's "down to earth" to dress like shit.
- Well considering his fans have previously declared they think the white powder that occasionally makes an appearance on his pants is powdered sugar from donuts like R497 said, probably not, R498.
open your eyes, Robsessed gals
- I was not aware powdered donuts were served in bars.
- We're just casual observers looking in, but it's kind of obvious something is way off with him. In photographs he never looks like he's enjoying himself anymore and sadly his looks are totally fading. He looks strung out and out of it, so I would not be surprised if there was some kind of substance abuse problem going on. I think he can still pull out of it though, and since i actually really like him i'm hoping that's what happens.
- Isn't it funny that, when he was supposed to be all depressed and lovesick because he couldn't be with Kristen, he never looked better or happier.
- Since I'm not a fan of either his "acting" or his "music" he should just leave showbiz all together and retire some where with his millions.
LA doesn't seem like the most ideal place for a person with substance abuse issues looking for 'privacy.'
- Where is all this substance abuse stuff coming from? Dude just looks tired, i dont think he takes anything more than the occasional beer
- [quote] I could see being exacerbated by the paparazzi
Well, R496, the word exacerbated works just fine for me in that context.
- Probably because he looks like a drug addict, and since Kristen is a notorious cokehead, you know 2+2=4
- The substance abuse issue is coming up because he looks like he's on something in all of his recent pictures. It was especially obvious in the Paris pics
- I'm not a drug user so can anyone tell me besides his appearance, what others signs are a giveaway that he's using? Anything that can be picked up in interviews?
- It must be hard to look that angry in almost every single photo for the past, what, like six months or so, unless you really are genuinely angry.
Then again, since Rob fancies himself a serious actor (or is he a serious writer now?) he probably figures the perpetual scowl should be part of the persona.
Guess he thinks it makes him interesting. In that regard he would be wrong.
- Wait a min, hows kristen a notorious cokehead? Musta missed that news item lol- thats all speculation no proof- she prob does nothing more than weed
Same for Rob- how does one look if they are on drugs exactly? cos he just looks a bit pissed off with the paps and in need of some sleep imo...
- On several occasions during the past several months he's been photographed with some kind of white powdery residue on his clothes.
- Has this thread been taken over by Twilight Moms or something?
[quote]Dude just looks tired, i dont think he takes anything more than the occasional beer
You're kidding, right? An occasional beer? The man is falling down drunk half the time, although in the UK that's considered "normal." And coke is the perfect drug for an alcoholic because it sobers you up real quick and lets you party longer. He was practically shoving the stuff up his nose at that MTV Movie Awards.
And if he's looking "tired" it's because he's up all night coked up.
It sounds like it might surprise a lot of you to find out what your favorite Hollywood actors are really up in their off time.
- Post these 'falling down drunk pics recently... and you have NO evidence of coke.. he was shoving it up his nose- lol really? pics? i dont think so...
- Ta r513, Gee those comments from Rab's fans are well funny
- I love how the batshit fans think Pattinson is too good for Lindsay. Meanwhile, if any actress looked as strung out and fucked up as Pattinson did, walking out of a nightclub, with white powder all over herself, well...they'd call her the next Lindsay Lohan, wouldn't they?
- The comments on that site:
[quote]He would never do that. I don't even know what my reaction to hearing something so horrible. From the very beginning he wanted Kristen so bad, there is just no way he'd jeporadize as someone else put 'one of the greatest love stories to ever grace the earth' for friggin Lindsay Lohan. No way in hell. He's not some dumbass scumbag. Dude's smart, he would never.
- i know r517 -this just cracked me up 'one of the greatest lov stories to ever grace earth' i mean honestly!!!!!!!!!
These bitches are insaneee...
- [quote]Post these 'falling down drunk pics recently... and you have NO evidence of coke.. he was shoving it up his nose- lol really? pics? i dont think so...
Don't you need to go take care of your kids or something? You sound like one of those those fat Twilight Moms who thinks Pattinson is some kind of good, upstanding choir boy. Your favorite actor is a dirty drunk and a cokehead and Stewart is certainly no better. I have never seen such a group of deluded fanfraus, so utterly divorced from reality that they really think Robert Pattinson is some perfect, clean living Adonis. Just like their precious Edward.
- Im actually in my 20s and have no kids :)
Sorry if i dont just believe some randomer on the internet that Rob is a cokehead- when you have NO proof of that at all- hes far from perfect but wheres your evidence???
- [quote]Has this thread been taken over by Twilight Moms or something?
Yes. R514 just proved your point. She's no doubt a scout sent out from some Robsten board or other to defend Her Rob.
- [quote]he was shoving it up his nose- lol really? pics? i dont think so...
Well, dear, if you look up the Youtube of his appearance last year at the MTV Movie Awards you would see that he was barely coherent, was talking all over himself, and was wiping his nose constantly. All signs of a cocaine user.
There was a whole thread on DL devoted to it, it was that obvious.
There's also plenty of pictures of a very drunk and bleary eyed Pattinson all over this thread.
I love deluded fans. Their angst and denial of the obvious is so delicious.
- [quote]One of the greatest love stories to ever grace the earth
From the best-selling book titled The Holy Place Revisited.
- R520, maybe your time might be better spent learning how to properly speak and write English. Randomer is not a word and proper capitalization is always your friend.
This is why Pattinson has been driven to drink. Because of the crazy fraus at R520 that will follow him to the end of his days.
Twilight fans are the dumbest fucks around.
- Robert Pattinson as a clean living Adonis. Oh, Iike that one, R519. I like it a lot.
- R521, she must have gotten lost on the way to Hollywoodlife or US.com. That seems more her speed.
But I kind of love when a Twitard stumbles upon DL, as long as they don't stay too long.
- [quote] This is why Pattinson has been driven to drink. Because of the crazy fraus
I actually believe that. What a burden to have to carry around with you all day. Good God! It would drive anyone to drink. Or to snort coke. Or both.
- Im not a robsten or a twihard and im not middle-aged, but im curious as to how you all have so much 'evidence' of drug use? Im not saying i wont believe it, but at least have proof to back up your assertions.
MTV award night - yes he looked a little drunk-but he was only his usual amusing self- the guy always says crazy weird things, its just his British sense of humour- maybe you Americans don't get it.
Yes hes been papped drunk- but thats a world away from 'coked up' or a drug addict.
- if the twihards are able to see the epic love between R&K then it's easy to understand why they don't see how high and drunk their precious robward can be...
- [quote]Maybe you Americans don't get it
Where are you from, R528?
- Robward. You gotta love it.
- [quote]MTV award night - yes he looked a little drunk-but he was only his usual amusing self- the guy always says crazy weird things, its just his British sense of humour- maybe you Americans don't get it.
Delusions of 20 something fangurls. You can convince a young girl of just about anything. They are the easiest group to manipulate.
- Actually im not some silly little girl who is easily maniplulated- i say what i see...
- You certainly write like one. Go back to ONTD, you sound like you're 12.
- It's kind of amazing when people can look at Rob's recent pictures from the last few months and not notice or ignore how different he looks from just a couple of years ago.
- He looks old now. Really old.
- yes he does look older and he looks depressed.. but that doesnt mean he takes cocaine..
I fail to see how he could keep functioning and working non-stop for the past 3 years if he was a druggie..
- R537, I'm guessing you lead a very sheltered, limited life based on your posts, your age, and your writing skills. Let me tell you, it is very possible to work and function and do lots of coke at the same time. Jesus, just look up any actor who has "worked non-stop for 3 years" and ends up in rehab (Gerard Bulter comes to mind). Or any banker on Wall Street for that matter. He also has a team of people to make sure he gets to where he's going, shows up on time, covers up his problems, etc. He's an actor, not a rocket scientist. "Functioning" is quite relative here.
Plus, I don't need to mention the fact he hasn't worked for almost a year so he could very easily be on a binge right now as he has no responsibilities or obligations at the moment.
If you are ridiculous enough to need pictures of Your Rob actually doing lines to believe he's a cokehead, then there's really nothing more to say here.
But Datalounge is not a fansite and it certainly isn't the place where we believe the US Weekly party line about Rob looking to give up his cigs and alcohol for clean living. While he stumbles out of bars and nightclubs drunk with white powder all over his pants.
- I find it amusing how many of the women Robert Paatinson is rumored to be linked to are or are heavily rumored to be gay or bi. The latest (though ridiculous sounding): Lindsay Lohan. Previously: Nikki Reed and Camilla Belle.
- It's from last year, but many people believe this blind item was written about Rob:
Watching how he copes
It can be hard to breathe when you’re as young and as famous as he is. He copes in public situations not unlike many of his counterparts in the industry – as alarming as this sounds, a bump here and there is pedestrian in Hollywood. He’s been known however to lock himself in the bathroom and blow until he can face the world. But a word of advice to our fresh star – people know, and they are watching, and they are offering money to those around you, some friendly, some unfriendly, to catch you in a compromising position. So be careful who you trust. Fortunately, for your sake, so far they’ve refused to sell you out. But everyone has a price. People with children and mortgages have a price. And eventually someone will cave. And if you’re still hiding out in the toilet and rubbing your nose in it, suffice to say that photo can set them up for life. Careful now.
- Lainey, the good Kristen Stewart fangurl/paid shill, weighs in on Pattinson's 'night out' with Lindsay Lohan.
I especially love how she:
1) Lets us know how deeply serious Robsten is and how much Pattinson is in love with Stewart. Got to prop up that farce. In fact, Lainey has a history of trying/being paid to sell the most obvious of showmances. Reese/Jake and Ryan Gosling/Eva Mendes come to mind.
2) Actually wants us to believe Kristen Stewart, all in her unwashed, twitchy, sullen glory is just so smart with dealing with LA's sycophants and doesn't compromise herself.
And you can always count on Ted C and Lainey to lead the Kristen Stewart fan club brigade. Does anybody doubt they are on her payroll? I don't think I've ever read Lainey or Ted say one negative thing about their girl.
Lainey's hilarious column from today:
Robert Pattinson is dating Kristen Stewart. And they are very serious about each other. And he’s really, really into her. And he did not cheat on her with Lindsay Lohan. The problem with Lindsay Lohan however is that you can’t mess around with her sh-t. Like not even a polite greeting. Having bad manners is forgivable when they’re directed at Lindsay Lohan. Because the alternative is that she’ll turn around and try to suggest that you f-cked her. And the Internet is forever. And then all of a sudden there are hundreds of lingering threads floating around about their “one night together”. This is what is happening to Robert Pattinson today.
X17 is reporting that Lohan hit up a new bar called Pour Vous last night and ran into Pattinson who was there with a couple of friends. He left about an hour and a half after she arrived. She then came out about 10 minutes later, a smug ass expression on her face clearly meant to fuel paparazzi speculation that they spent time together.
Which they probably didn’t.
It may have been a simple introduction.
But where she’s concerned, you know. It’s a quick infection.
And that’s why the ONLY move when Lindsay Lohan walks in somewhere, and I don’t give a sh-t how much fun you’re having, is to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. You book it right away and there’s no doubt, no assumption, no room, no time, no nothing for anything. Because the minute you give her more than a minute, that piece of sh-t will ride it out and turn it into a blow job.
While we’re at it though, maybe Pattinson needs to stay off that circuit? This is why if you have to be in LA to be close to your girlfriend, and not in London where it’s so much less gross, maybe avoid the places where the Lindsay Lohans would hit up. LA is filled with young garbage, sycophantic wannabes who’d rip off their friends, sell their sisters for a good table at the right club. Kristen Stewart seems to be smart enough to know this without compromising herself. He had to learn the hard way.
- And as you can see, Lainey has no gossip whatsoever. She's a 40 year old nobody buried in Vancouver. She only repeats what PR people tell her to say.
- God could Lainey be more full of shit or a worse writer.
The only difference between Pattinson and Stewart is that she's got a publicist and he doesn't, that why she can get away with smoking pot in public, underage drinking, exploding people gaydar, saying dumb shit and be friend with D-listers, and a former porn star who got arrested for stealing a wheelchair.
- Lainey is 40 ?
- It doesn't seem fair that Rob had what looked like white powder on his jeans and Lindsay is getting trashed instead for just being in the same building. I guess we should never underestimate the PR behind Rob and Kristen, but one wonders why they're going to so much trouble in this case.
- [quote]I don't need to mention the fact that he hasn't worked for almost a year so he could very easily be on a binge right now
Well, R538, that's a good point. And whether or not he is binging at the moment, he looks like hell--or the Unibomber--so take your pick.
- You are right, R545. Lindsay, while being a smug famewhore, looked a whole lot better than Pattinson coming out of that nightclub. Any actress who consistently went out looking like shit, dirty clothes with holes in them, obviously drunk and with white power all over their person would be labeled the next Lindsay in a New York minute. Lainey is directing all of her ire at Lindsay and the obviously fucked up Pattinson is the innocent victim.
- (Any actress who consistently went out looking like shit, dirty clothes with holes in them, obviously drunk and with white power all over their person would be labeled the next Lindsay in a New York minute.)
You just described Kristen Stewart.
But according to her fans it's just her being real and not fake, you fat virgin jealous hater, rob doesn't want you, he only wants us, oops I mean Kristen.
- [quote]You just described Kristen Stewart. But according to her fans it's just her being real and not fake, you fat virgin jealous hater, rob doesn't want you, he only wants us, oops I mean Kristen
I think the media generally disregards Stewart because, she's not a 'sexy' bad girl people are interested in reading about. And she mainly looks like shit ALL THE TIME, from walking through airports to strolling down the street, so it hardly makes news. She isn't papped falling out of nightclubs, so other than smoking weed outside of her house she isn't considered the next actress to go wild. She's just considered 'grungy' and 'doesn't care.'
- Jesus. Lainey is a god-awful writer. Could she and the Intoxication Lady be one and the same?
But I love it when she says this:
[quote]And he's really, really into her.
Why do we have to keep being told how much they love each other? Are there any other celebrities on the planet who have to have people other than themselves shout out their love? How incredibly odd.
[quote]Dear God, i used to be a massive RP fan, i really did, but these last few months have really killed my female boner- jeez he really looks bad- part of me worries for him in case he needs rehab or something... i mean did anyone notice the white marks down the front of his trousers? messy with your iced donut there Rob?!
Didn't you write this previously R537?
Why do you refer to white marks if you don't believe he's doing coke?
Or do you actually believe he has a sweet tooth?
In that case you still are a massive RP fan and a delusional one as well; oh no that's a pleonasm......
- Okay. Damn it all, R551, what you said just takes the cake.
A massive RP fan and a delusional one as well = A Pleonasm. No truer words have been spoken.
Who's the intoxication lady ?
- What a weird chic; so she basically stirred up shit by bringing up the powder on his jeans and saying how bad he looked, etc and then she pretended to be someone else who did not believe he used drugs. Why?
- [quote]Who's the intoxication lady?
Google Robert Pattinson Intoxication to find out, R553. But be forewarned, it ain't pretty over there. In fact, it's The Holy Place of Delusional Fans.
- There are rumors that Lindsey is hooking and dealing drugs. It wouldn't surprise me as the girl has got to have a lot of bills and hasn't worked in ages. Perhaps, Rob and friends called her for her "connections."
- Poor RPatsy. He looks like he's trying to paddle his gay way to the other side of the world in those beach photos. He's tired of the charade with KStoops who is obviously just as bored as he is - pretending to be straight. He's uglied himself up with that smelly looking beard and I'm happy that he finally took a bath (I hear he smells funky).
- They both look super bored when they are together, especially Kristen. But when you add someone like Scout into the mix, things suddenly brighten up.
- Lainey is so far up Stewart's ass, it's not even funny. Anytime Pattinson is photographed in the same air space as a woman not named Kristen Stewart, you can count on Ted C, Lainey and GossipCop leading a PR defensive almost immediately. And it's not like I believe or anybody really thinks he's fucking these women, but the orchestrated rebuttal is just so over the top.
- No one believes he screws Lohan or anyone else, and that's what's so stupid about Lainey's manufactured drama.
- the view from their bedroom window
- The view from whose bedroom window?
- Read the thread title.
- Why so cryptic r563?
- From R561's link, I think we are supposed to take away that one of Rob's and Kristen's friends took a picture from their house and posted it on their Instagram with the message that it was the view from their (friend's) bedroom.
I'm not sure why, with how they guard their 'privacy' so fiercely and the rabid fanbase that surrounds them, the epic couple would allow their friends to start photosharing pictures of their house.
- Ok, so one of Kristen's friends is posting pictures supposedly of the house in Los Feliz that supposedly Rob and Kristen live in. Happy now?
- Desperation. That's why a photo taken 4 months ago would be "released" today. Guess it's game on.
- Wow. This is a sad thread.
Can anyone spell HYPOCRISY?
How 'bout you OP?
- Here's some interesting old gossip somebody posted on LChat. Whether it's true or not, who knows, but the one one thing this 'insider' got right was that Evan Rachel Wood is indeed bisexual.
Kristen's boy is very gay. Angarano had quite the crush on 7th Heaven's David Gallagher while they worked on Little Secrets several years ago, which also starred Evan Rachel Wood, incidentally. He hadn't yet met Stewart, who he began to know on the set of Speak, circa 2002. A few years later Angarano began to get a bit more high profile due to a role in movie called Sky High, and girls start to notice him a bit more. He beards up with good friend and fellow closet occupier Kristen Stewart, goes on Will and Grace, and the rest is history.
If you met the two in actuality, he's very nice but a bit spacey and [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]. She's a typical teenage bitch, but very insecure. There isn't a single spark of chemistry between them.
Nikki Reed is out as a bisexual to her close family and friends, director Catherine Hardwicke knows as she is Nikki's stepmother. She put Nikki in for one of the roles in Twilight; she was actually one of the first actors cast for the film. After Reed found out that Hardwicke had tested Stewart for the role, she actively campaigned for Kristen to her stepmother. See, Nikki knew beforehand that Angarano very gay from who else, Miss Rachel Wood, who was familiar with him from the movie I mentioned previously (Wood also happens to be a former obsession of Nikki Reed, difference is Wood, who is also bisexual, obviously, did not like Reed one single bit and found her tiresome; they aren't close at all) Reed was very surprised to learn that Stewart was "with" Angarano, and her interest was piqued, I suppose you could say. The three began hanging out before filming even began, but it was more just Kristen and Nikki as filming progressed and Michael wasn't around as much. Tips I got regarding the two indicate very heavily that a lot of alone time was spent together, so much so that combined with their obvious chemistry and behavior together, the rest of the cast and crew definitely had raised eyebrows and suspicions. The two were oblivious and apparently continue to be. Nikki just doesn't care and Stewart is of the belief that everyone buys her relationship with Michael. I don't know the extent of their relationship but something tells me they've been sharing more than just a trailer.
I do know that Kristen Stewart fervently denies being gay, even to family and friends. She wants to put on the appearance that she is bearding for Angarano, even though is it obvious that the bearding goes both ways and is mutually beneficial. Reed is very protective of Stewart, who is clearly in some kind of confusion or turmoil over her sexuality.
Hm, well, let's see. Kristen is into pot, she smokes on a regular basis. Which I suppose explains a lot of her interviews. Apparently she had trouble getting along with a lot of the cast, and is very introverted. Reed is the opposite of that, and took an immediate liking to Stewart and really brings her out of her shell. Nikki, while seeming airheaded, is actually pretty intelligent, while Stewart is really dense.
Someone upthread said Kellan Lutz seemed gay, but he really isn't, he's just a giant toolbag. My guy said that according to Lutz himself, he poked his head into Nikki's trailer and caught them in a compromising position and told the crew about it. No word on if this is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Word is he hemmed and hawed about it so much that Reed caught wind and went off on him. He seemed really contrite after that, because he and Reed were pretty close on set. But yeah, this goes back to her being very protective of Kristen. It's actually a sweet relationship because she's older than Stewart and more assured in her sexuality. While it may seem that she's more into Kristen than vice versa, Stewart is just much more tight lipped on the subject and the "obsession" completely goes both ways.
As far as them being each others' first, I would be shocked if Kristen were Nikki's, assuming that they are doing more than just kissing at the Vanity Fair photoshoot. Heh. But considering Kristen's approach to her own sexuality and the way she acts around Nikki, I wouldn't be overwhelmed with surprise. As I've said before, she's very introverted, and from what I've been told has not had sex with her current boyfriend, who has been her first and only significant other.
Nikki Reed apparently had a crush on Mischa Barton when she went in for a guest spot on the OC in one of the later seasons. Apparently Evan Rachel Wood spoke very highly of Barton, due to their time together on Once and Again, where they played girlfriends, and Reed got the idea from someone that Wood and Barton had been more than 'playing' if you know what I mean, though that has been neither confirmed nor denied for me. And this was just coming off the shortlived lesbian storyline from the OC with Olivia Wilde. Long story short, Mischa and Nikki got along very well, were very friendly, and when Reed made a pass at her and made her intentions clear, things got very rocky. Mischa flew off the handle, denied being gay, or even bisexual, and apparently was extremely rude to Nikki afterwards and made a concerted effort to stay far away from her. It seemed highly suspicious to my insider, although Mischa never really pinged beforehand to him. But now she certainly did. Anyways, after her appearance on the show, Nikki did a slew of interviews, kind of alluding to the fact that Mischa's character was boring and subtly hinting at the idea that her character was going to be the new "Marissa Cooper" just to get back at Mischa. None of this ever came to pass, of course, but it just goes back to Nikki Reed's tendency to get overinvested in things. She's a nice girl, just a bit obsessive, the likes of which have been stated.
And I know her friendship with Evan Rachel Wood has been chronicled a bit, and they're not really on any sort of terms at all these days. Apparently they had "something" while filming, though it's never been defined to me. I just assume they messed around, Wood grew tired of Reed and her career began to grow at the same time. They've lost touch. But Evan Rachel Wood is definitely bisexual, to say the least. Her relationship with Manson is just a pit stop on what will surely be a very strange dating history for a very strange, mixed up girl.
- Well if we're gonna bring up Lchat, there's been a ton of gossip about Rob on the Kristen Stewart thread lately and there was a really funny meltdown, but before that happened this was posted:
Rob's facebook from 2008 was hacked early 2009- he had as his profile pic a photo that nobody has seen before... its obv Rob only with his face covered- but id know that jawline anywhere! he went by the name of Randle Patrick McMurphy- basically it was private inbox messages that were hacked and he was chatting to this girl about camilla belle etc.. then telling the girl herself- Gulietta or something, that once he was finished movie promo he would "run back to LA with f****** bells on to take care of her needs"... she replied that she knew he didnt 'belong' to her but asked him not to "do every pretty girl in the club that you see" etc etc... he also was talkiing to a guy friend who asked him if he had "got kristen yet" and he said yeah of course, and then went on to say how hard it had been as her t*** of a boyfriend (Michael A) never left her alone...
Also here is a very little of some of the stuff i saved from other places about Rob from someone claiming to be an insider-
"Also this is for certain he DID hookup with Nikki Reed for a long time(i know of this very well, they were together throughout twilight and then some, even at the beginning of this year). There is alot of friction between Nikki and Kristen and Rob. Let me ask you this , if he just denied dating kristen(which should be enough reason for her to be aware that he doesn't want to be attached), then when he denies being linked with Camilla, Emilie De ravin, and Nikki Reed why do you believe him then? All i am saying is, I am certain that he has been with all these girls(i have a source who is fool proof). I am sorry but he is lying when he says he has been with none of them HE HAS BEEN WITH ALL OF THEM, AND ONE OF THEM AS EARLY AS FRIDAY NIGHT. He doesn't want a girlfriend, he wants to sleep around, AND HE DOES JUST THAT. I will give him this though, I do see how he gets all the girls, in person he is very charming and knows how to get the ladies. I really do see how Kristen is so oblivious to his actions and to what he is saying without her knowing. I will not go into that on the net, i am not that hurtful."
More 'insider' gossip-
"I will let you all know these facts, i have no reason to lie and i know alot more that i will never write online in fear of getting caught. Here are the basic facts,
1)Rob was hooking up with nikki reed first 2)He hooks up with ashley when they can, their first time was last year. 3) Nikki cut all ties with him when she found out about his hooking up with kristen. 4) He has definetly hooked up with at least one person other than kristen while he has been filming eclipse. How do i know, well i was told by someone that he has hooked up with. And the way they speak, they think rob flirts so much that they would not have put it past him to have been hooking up with others as well behind kristen's back.
If she thinks he is being faithful well she is in for an awful shock. I can never get in trouble because all i am saying is the absolute truth. It will all come out in the end anyway, i promise you will see that i was in the know all along."
Rob is kinky, just ask one of his exes, Nikki. He is very straight i assure you all, and he is very much a non commital man. He cannot stay with only one woman and likes to get it on with all his female costars and from what we have heard from a very reliable source he has been with at least one of his costars from bel ami, and has his eye on one from a comment that he said to my source. Just confirming, Tom is not his boyfriend, Tom still doesn't even know rob is fwbs with camilla belle. You all still have no idea and either does kristen or any future girls. He can't be faithful, it is just not in his nature. Just wait and you will see what i have been telling you, he will be caught out when he least expects it, someone is going to betray him. He may even find himself trapped in the future by some one night stand because some d list actress wants to get attention some how, they will fall pregnant and he will be caught. And no i am not lying, i know everthing there is to know about rob."
I am not kidding when i say this, after seeing him flirt it up with ashley greene last night at a new york bar, i am so over this guy, he truly makes me sick. He is a drunk womanizer who sleeps with anyone when he is drunk, he probably even sleeps with men if their are no women around. The next celebrity who says "Oh I LOVE ROB, BLAH BLAH BLAH'. will offically be most hated celebrity, people are so fake all they are doing is trying to get positive media attention and what better way than to suck up to the new popular kid. I actually respect the people who diss him, like miley, because at least they arent trying to suck up to anyone for attention, rpatz is NOT at all what people think, trust me i saw him and his looks are nothing on 90% of new york men! I really hope ashley didnt go to his room with him, because that guy has got around, he will be back sleeping with emilie tonight. I cant watch the movies the same again after seeing him get his flirt on with ashley. And yes they got into a cab ALONE and he was very drunk. Gross rpatz very gross!"
For Rob not being able to get a date;
He is lying he gets laid aplenty. I am really good friends with a cast member and she told me he has slept with all three leads ie. Nikki, Ashley and Kristen. Most people know about kristen and nikki, but not about ashley(they are very secretive. They first hooked up when he was sorta dating nikki last year. I wonder whether Nikki will ever be told, but i suppose now she wouldn't care less. He went to bars with ashley last year and they both like to flirt and drink and one thing leads to another if you get my drift. So all i am saying is don't believe he is hard up for girls, he gets it often you just don't see it.
Why are people so quick to jump on kstew and say he was doing drugs, she might have smoked pot but so has more than half of hollywood. She isn't making him do anything, he looks drunk, and he has always liked his drink, way before he met kristen, go check out pictures. i heard nikki did drugs, so what are u going to say she made kris the way she is. None of them are drug addicts...
- [quote]Rob's facebook from 2008 was hacked early 2009- he had as his profile pic a photo that nobody has seen before... its obv Rob only with his face covered- but id know that jawline anywhere! he went by the name of Randle Patrick McMurphy-
I remember when that was leaked. It was all over the media and was found to be a fake.
- R568 who are the hypocrites? And whatever do you mean by that?
- He means, if you want them to go away like the title says, why are you filling a thread gossiping about them?
However, you can say that about a lot of hated celebrities on datalounge. I love gossip and for some reason the more I dislike a celebrity, the more I like reading some (nasty) gossip about them. I'm weird like that.
Oh that 'insider' from R571's post is a nutbar.
I don't have any problem believing that Kristen and Michael were bearding though.
- I would believe they're a couple if that photo had been of the "epic" couple having coffee on Christmas morning and not an empty chair. That's impossible though since half of the "epic" couple was in London. But the other half certainly could have taken a seat.
- I wish there was more credible gossip about Rob and Kristen. There's been nothing interesting in ages.
- There's nothing interesting because they are both bored out of their minds with the pretense that they can't give up until after the next Twi Thing.
You know how it is. When people are bored, they become boring.
- So strange that someone could land here and not get the title of this thread. Then again, Twihards are not known for their sense of humor. Or for their ability to comprehend irony.
- Actually the Angarano rumours are interesting because he was linked for a while to Alia Shawkat who was rumoured to have had a thing with Ellen Page.
So maybe Kirsten was bearding for him.
This is all speculation of course.
[quote]I wish there was more credible gossip about Rob and Kristen. There's been nothing interesting in ages.
Wait until tomorrow, didn't someone mention earlier that there was going to be a huge pr move around April 9 (Kristen's birthday)
Could it be another picture of their house.
Maybe one of the closet this time; with both of them in it?
- Dutch review "Bel Ami", I hope it doesn't get lost in translation:
"Incomprehensible why all the ladies fall for neuropath Pattinson"
"The numerous close-ups are showing an actor who doesn't know what to do with himself and who only owns a limited palette of dense glance and trembling lip,undoubtedly meant to be sexy these tics;but the only thing you see is a repulsive neuropath"
I remember that post from the L chat none of the girls believe it because, the insider described kristen as dense.
- [quote]repulsive neuropath
Oh, that's an unusual description of the Great Actor. Unusual but no doubt apt.
- [quote]Dear Kristen, we always wish you the very best, both in your career and personal life. Thank you for always inspiring us through your movies and giving us joy with the characters you play. Your passion in everything you do inspires us all. You truly are the best actress of your generation. We will always be proud to be your supporters. We love you BabyGirl. Have a fun birthday! To our Queen...
embarrassed for them
- [quote] We love you BabyGirl.
So they see themselves as sort of mothers to her or something.
And she's the best actor of our generation?
- Isn't there supposed to be a Big Announcement today?
- [quote]Isn't there supposed to be a Big Announcement today?
I proposed marriage to the beautiful Ms. Kristen Stewart this morning, and her answer was "YES!".
- [quote] A witness tells E! News that the birthday girl and her posse hit up L.A. hipster nightspot Harvard and Stone. "They were having lots of drinks on the top floor of the bar and seemed to be having fun," the onlooker says
Same old tired thing. Onlookers (God, who even uses that word?) and witnessess. And a bunch of bull shit.
- [quote]Kristen seemed happy to just catch up with her girlfriends
From the same article. Interesting.
- Harvard and Stone is the same place that Kristen's besties Suzie (the one who's posting pics of Rob and Kristen's Los Feliz house as of late) and Lindsey held their joing 21st celebration in February. Must be the group's hangout.
- Rob paddleboarding in Mallibu on April 6 for the second Friday in a row.
- He's got fat rolls on his back.
- I wonder who Robbie's friend in those pics is?
- A new thread Part 17 has been started.
- He has almost no muscle tone or definition in his arms or shoulders whatsoever. You can tell it's almost all fat.
[quote]A witness tells E! News that the birthday girl and her posse hit up L.A. hipster nightspot Harvard and Stone. "They were having lots of drinks on the top floor of the bar and seemed to be having fun," the onlooker says
One wonders if Stewart's publicist has a direct line to E!. They are constantly covering Kristen Stewart and all of her 'dates.' Otherwise, what a thrilling birthday party.
- Well, yeah. And the problem is all of these so-called dates are the same. Exactly the same. Over and over again.
- Someone please post a link to part 17. thanks!
- Here's the link to the new thread.