- She was certainly blah in that movie.
- I liked her in the movie.
- She slept her way to the top.
- She's another one of those young(ish) actresses with a horrible lisp.
- Maybe other people are better judges of acting than you are.
- "Game Change" was the last work she did under her former agency. She had to swap agencies because she was just far too demanding for words. I assume she is grateful for having a fair enough working relationship with Ryan Murphy as well as a downright mother daughter relationship with Jessica Lange or she would not have been asked back for the second season of "American Horror Story."
Sarah Paulson needs to just accept what she is career wise and roll with that but I doubt she ever will. Time will tell on that end.
- I thought she was OK in "Game Change" but nothing great. A lot of actresses could have played that role.
- She and Jessica Lange are lesbian lovers.
- I just can't stand her. One of my least favorite actresses of all time. I'm still mad at her for how terrible she was in that SNL copycat show. The depressed nature; fat lips, the lisp, the face that looks like the bottom of a foot; I just can't stand her.
For different reasons, I can't stand Nicole Wallace either, but she has a determination and zeal that Paulson could not capture or portray in "Game Change."
- I have never understood her constant presence over the years. She has had consistent work in supporting roles and a few leads and was never great in any of them. She is not charismatic or relatable enough to carry a show and is most effective playing sick/scary fucked up people but never GREAT at it.
She does, however, latch on to more famous, more talented people and exploits those connections - so she is very smart, very canny.
I have often thought that she would work more in her 40's when she can play roles that make use of her brittle qualities - an Elizabeth Perkins type.
- Oh please, r8, how would you know that? Are you the same person who claims she was also with Diane Keaton?
- She was very good in Game Change up until her "I didn't vote" scene with Woody. I didn't believe her in that scene at all. She played it as if her mother had just died; not as if she had just made a principled decision and was feeling a strange sense of guilt. Granted, the script and the direction may have foolishly set her up for it.
- She was great in Down With Love and Deadwood.
Can't stand her in anything else.
- I have NEVER understood why she works so much.
- Her face looked more normal in Game Change than it did in Martha Marcy May Marlene.
- Me neither, R14. She's not pretty enough to be a leading lady nor is she interesting enough to be a character actor. She's just kind of annoying. She was fine in MARTHA MARY MARCY MARLENE whatever, but yeah, don't get why she works so much. It can't just be the Cherry Jones connection.
And she sucked onstage in THE GLASS MENAGERIE but that whole production was misguided so who knows how much was her fault.
- "the face that looks like the bottom of a foot"
She was ok in Martha Marcy. I have not seen her in anything else.
- Did not see MMMM. I have seen her on stage in NY in a few things and I think she is very good.
- I've seen her in a few things onstage and her lisp and slouching drive me nuts.
- Maybe she auditions well and she gives good hag if you know what I mean. What separates her from the many other mid-level talents out there is that she works her professional/personal connections smartly. Other people work their looks - which she really doesn't have - in the sense that she isn't doing fashion spreads, etc which other actresses do relentlessly.
Melissa Leo - working it my own way
- [quote]Maybe she auditions well and she gives good hag if you know what I mean
Haven't a clue as to what you mean at all.
- Sarah is a temptress and sexual dynamo. Very few in Hollywood can resist her charms.
- I thought Sarah's face looked very strange in Game Change.
Is she really a lesbian?
- I thought she was good in both Game Change and MMMM. I don't really know her work except for Down with Love. She really underplayed Nicole Wallace but I thought she was effective, especially when she told Palin she was no Hillary! Love that line!
- [quote]Is she really a lesbian?
Only Cherry Jones would know for sure I guess.
- Terrific in "Game Change.'
- She's a solid actress.
- That lisp is hers? I just watched Game Change and thought it was a character choice or that the real Nicole Wallace had one. How distracting.
- I saw her in the Kathleen Turner directed "Crimes of the Heart". Most boring performance I've ever seen.
- r21 When I say "gives good hag" I mean she could be an amusing and worthy fag hag - which works on some people aka Ryan Murphy.
- R29 I am sure Sarah Paulson, her lisp, her slouch, and bad choice in fillers... gave up on things when she learned how very difficult it would be to share a stage with Lily Rabe.
Is Sarah Paulson still with Cherry Jones? I never fucking understood that match-up at all. Just never.
- I think Sarah is now with Jessica Lange.
- R32 Jessica Lange is as straight as the day is long.
What did Sarah Paulson do to her lips? I saw "Game Change" last night and Sarah Paulson's lips looked malformed. It looked like a near sighted surgeon from "Operation Smile" performed a cleft palate surgery on her lips while squinting his way through it because he forgot his glasses.
- I think r33 is right about Jessica Lange. Didn't she basically sit by and let Sam Shepard blatantly cheat on her and didn't I hear once that he was abusive toward her, yet she continued to stay with him for years and years. Are they still together?
- He knocked her down a flight of stairs and broke her elbow and then they divorced. Like 4 years ago.
Paulson's lips looked much worse in Martha Marcy May Marlene than they did in Game Change. She was positively Cubist in MMMM, her whole fucking face was askew.
- Sarah Paulson is not a nice person. She is an elitist. I really think the only reason she was with Cherry Jones was to get better roles for herself in the theater. But she is no Cherry Jones. She will try to get with anyone who might better her career.
- Hey - I'm an elitist and I don't think that's such a bad thing. It's a DL tradition. What you are describing is a sociopath, someone very seductive and persuasive.
- She has crazy eyes. I bet she's an amazing fuck.
- Sarah Paulson will claim to be BI when she starts in on having to do p.r. for the second season of "American Horror Story."
- So, R35, I take it she left him.
- r 39 -
She may not talk about it at all.
I just hope she gets a stylist or fires the one she has.
Robert Vinho Verdi
- I liked her Juliette Lewis in Cape Fear impression on Studio 60
- Me too, R42, and her Holly Hunter one too.
- I read some really great gossip about Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones on another message board and it is just soo very juicy that I have to post it here. Sometimes when I quote it does not work out well and so I will apologize in advance for that.
[quote]She had an affair while Cherry's father was in the end stages of Parkinson's Disease and Cherry was in the position of flying from NYC to Tennessee all the time in order to help out her sister with things. She was busted for this affair while Cherry's mother was ill from acute stroke related complications. Both of Cherry's parents have since passed away and they actually both passed away within a rather short span of time from one another.
[quote]Her partner's parents were very ill, lived in Tennessee, and were also of a certain age. Sarah Paulson then thinks that this whole situation is worthy of an affair?! That is just not right. Just not right at all.
- Yes, copy pasting "gossip" from LChat is always a very good idea.
- The gossip R44 posted from lcunt/vaginabone.org is very specific gossip. It's all in the details sometimes.
- This was the BI about a LTR interrupted by an affair w/ someone who sounded like Julianna Margulies.
- The more I learn about Sarah Paulson the less I give a fuck about her.
Hopefully the new girlfriend Cherry Jones has is a nice enough gal.
- Sarah's back on twitter.
- She and DL favorite, Sandy Bernhard (just kidding...), are best Tweet pals.
- well r50 I just hope Ib get a good laugh out of sarah and all her friends tweeting with each other.
- She is @MsSarahPaulson on Twitter.
I want to ask her something sarcastic on twitter but I can't think of anything yet. I was thinking of asking her if she follows Anne Heche on Twitter or something.
- Has anybody tweeted Sarah yet?
- Tell her your first cat was a shelter cat you named Bootsie Gum Drop.
- You mean like:
Had any cak lately?
- I wonder if Sarah will appear on Sorkin's new show?
- Sarah has a lot going on atm r56,so I'm not sure about her being on his show.
- Why is she so hated? If it's because people think she can't act yet keeps working, well that hardly makes her special. I don't care too much either way, I'm just curious to figure out where the hate started.
- I don't understand the hate either, R58
R57 - Surely she would have time for a drop in.
- i know sarah, and honestly this is all incorrect. regardless if you think she is a good actress or not...she is not: an elitist, a mean person, someone who slept their way to the top, cheated on Cherry, is in a relationship with Jessica, etc etc..Where does this stuff come from? Opinion on someones talents or looks is understandable as we all have different tastes, but the other stuff is incorrect, and in some posts just mean spirited.
- r59 I hope so.
- r60 I'd love to know where the hate comes from as well.Sarah is a single lady but that does not mean she cheated on Cherry.
What the hell is she then? Seriously. She hasn't a nice reputation within the industry and some people are befuddled as to why she can keep on working in light of that.
Since you know her R60 you should maybe tell her to be careful with the overall manner in which she "works" her "contacts." And, I am phrasing things very politely.
- r63, don't be so concerned with someone you loathe so much. I don't need to tell her anything of the kind...I promise you she is very happy and has a great reputation within her working environment...in the real world, not on an anonymous board with no accountability. no need to go back and forth. everyone is entitled to their opinion, just trying to help separate the fact from the fiction. have a good night everyone.
- r60 drank some fan club kool-aid.
- Well R60, you may be right, but you can't deny Paulson's name dropping on Twitter. It is plain awful.
- R60/R64, I'm sure your perception of Paulson is honest from a personal point of view but she has an awful reputation on sets for being a nasty cunt, probably because she knows deep down inside she'll never be a leading lady or beloved like Jones.
I did think she was terrific in GAME CHANGE, though.
- [quote]she has an awful reputation on sets for being a nasty cunt,
I'm curious, in what way?
- She is an opportunist - that's part of the reason she is not liked. She latches on to people and uses them. Also - for years she has gotten nice roles and not delivered but she keeps getting hired through her "friends."
I think she will be more effective when she is older and can just do character work. She comes across without any real warmth or empathy, but she makes an affecting character or kook.
And yes - she cheated.
- Cheated with whom?
And who is Cherry's new gf?
- Sarah Paulson is just not quite right and so fuck her.
- I love you, Paris, TN!
Queen of the Henry County Fish Fry
- Hey R72 Isn't Cherry Jones from Paris, TN? That is far out. What year were you Queen of the fish fry, darling?
According to R71 Cherry Jones' hometown wrote Sarah Paulson off. Smaller southern towns do oftentimes have good taste on such matter.
Here is how little I give a flying fuck about the topic of this thread...
Hendersonville High School lost to Henry County High School in the football championships last year. I heard it was a rather close game. Better luck next time for those Henry County High School Patriots, but those Hendersonville High School Commandos sure did bring things in for the win in a rather close game.
- It was well known that Sarah screwed around with Juliana Marguiles while Cherry was back home with her family after one of her parents had passed away. She is a real sweetheart that one. She is a social climber and a mediocre actress. I think she just screws and sucks the right people off to keep getting these parts. I also think she goes after the more established older actresses and gives them penty of adoring and loving attention- if you know what I mean. She is far from being gay it just a means to her away in still being relevant.
- On her recent Twitter post Sarah wrote that if Time travel were possible she'd most want to go back to a time when Kim Stanley was onstage.
So you could try to date her?
- right r74, she's screwed her way all the way to the bottom middle rung of the Hollywood ladder.
- She's like a slightly older version of Alison Pill. (that's not a compliment)
- I'd be interested to know if these type of posts about Sarah Paulson existed before her relationship with Cherry Jones became known.
There are certainly some Cherry Jones obsessives on DL, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of them chose to villify Paulson like a typical fangurl with a teen pin-up's girlfriend.
- I agree r78.
- Sarah Paulson the lady hasn't a nice reputation within the entertainment industry. She hadn't a nice reputation within the entertainment industry before, during, and after her relationship with Cherry Jones.
When there is smoke, there is fire, and Cherry Jones did not exactly light the match on that end.
So. If one were to leave Cherry Jones of all people out of it, then...
What you have is someone who is not morally sound doing what they can to obtain and maintain work within the entertainment industry. Please note how I am stating things because Sarah Paulson will never be welcomed to the theater again, hell, the mere fact that she is pals with Linda Lavin says a lot with that.
Rather unmorally sound people are a dime a dozen within the entertainment industry but Sarah Paulson takes thing to new heights sometimes and always winds up shooting herself in the foot. The time will come where she maims herself over what she does but what is sad is that she could just naturally work and hope for the best but does not know how.
Screw her. She knows what she is and all of that.
Is English your first language?
- I totally agree with r80. I once tweeted that I didn't much like the show Cupid that she was on and she actually wrote me back on my facebook and told me what a jerk I was to state my opinion..what a cunt
- Yes, it's a sign of utter depravity ...being friends with Linda Lavin. r80 I had to laugh out loud at that one.
Sarah Paulson could be in a play tomorrow, if she could rationalize making a buck fitty to her agents. If you are looking for ethics or propriety, you're not going to find them in show business. Her using seems pretty blatant but when you realize that several Gummers are about to be thrust upon us, you realize it's all a very sucky game.
I think what pisses people off about Sarah Paulson is the Anne Heche factor, the "just visiting our planet" for advancement sake and using a "beloved" figure in the process. Cherry is a nice lady but she is no saint.
Supposedly SP is now boffing Bobby Cannavale. Can't vouch for that, and I doubt the Margulies rumors. (A married actress with a newborn, working 12 hour days on a new show on another network is just not busy enough so she has to screw around with...a c-list actress?)
Anyhow, that's my 2 cents.
- [quote]Yes, it's a sign of utter depravity ...being friends with Linda Lavin
Linda Lavin has a reputation as being a bitch on wheels. Like attracts like? I dunno.
I actually like your post R83. I really do.
- I watched a youtube interview Sarah did recently and she was talking about how badly she wanted to work with Michael Fassbender.It sounded as though she hadn't been given the role at the time they did the interview.
- Maybe Sarah Should do a movie with Amanda Peet,Linda Lavin and Anne Heche.
- Rumor has it she is fuck buddies with Bobby Cannavale.
- R86 - she already worked with Peet in Studio 60. I actually like Sarah, but she did not mesh well with Peet in that series.
- I heard Sarah Paulson is to blame to for the collapse of Robsten. She lured Kristen Stewart and Rupert Whatever into a threeway, but then didn't turn up.
- WTF is with that lisp?! It is unlike any other listp I've heard. No way did she get work via good old-fashioned auditions; that girl's had to peddle her goods to get those parts.
- R90 - I like her voice. When was that clip? Sarah looked very skinny there.
- She and Peet are bffs.
They don't work well together because they both sucked, but in completely different ways.
- Maybe it was the writing on Studio 60. They kept trying to force Jordan and Harriet to be BFF, but it did not work.
OTOH, I believed Sarah and Matthew Perry as a couple.
- I don't think SP could handle the language. The big speeches and long sentences with multi-syllabic words were awkward.
I wondered if she and Matt Perry were fucking during that time.
- R94 - Sarah could handle the language.
Her Holly Hunter is amazing, btw. I wish they had written more sketches with her.
- Hi - I disagree with you. She underlines everything.
While most of her impersonations are amusing, I have seen other people do them better, and I would not deem them "amazing."
That said, there was no way to win with the way that character was written.
She is an OK actress in my estimation and I like her weirdness but she isn't outstanding to me at all.
- So did she screw and suck Ryan Murphy to get American Horror Story??? I don't see that happening.
- She is only a mediocre actress at best. I do believe she screws her way to some of these parts. She is definately not gay at all and I do believe she is fucking Bobby C. I have lost all respect for her as an actress and person. She really believes she is part of the elite actor's guild...please she is so one dimensional. I haven't liked anything that she has done, totally unremarkable in every way and so undeserving of an emmy nod.
- No r97-
She worked her relationship with Jessica Lange. Just like her worked her connection to Felicity Huffman to get Desperate Housewives.
It's smart; That's what they tell you to do but she doesn't deliver anything of value. She is just OK.
- She has read this thread, btw and refers to the "cubist" comments in her Twitter feed.
Of all the crap posted about her here, that's what bothered her - the face stuff.
- Hey Sarah, if you check back, your face isn't that bad, but damn that lisp...
- When will people stop sleeping with this one note wonder. She is horrible in everything she does, except maybe she might actually be great in bed..just ask Bobby, Julianna, and Cherry.
- I didn't...
botox and fillers prevent a tear from being shed
How in the hell did she get an Emmy nomination for that? How? Who did she fuck for that? Dear God, man.
I have a feeling this is all to be her lone moment in the sun. I also have a feeling that she has used Jessica Lange just for the plant she had someone do in the National Enquirer for publicity.
- Merlyn from American Gothic. She bugged me way back then.
- I don't believe the Julianna Margulies rumors. Julianna was working 12 hour days on the first season of The Good Wife, and had a new born baby. She's not busy enough so she cheats with a C list actress on another lot working on another show (Cupid)? Just not buying that. I think Paulson cheated with Cannavale.
Right after Cherry mentioned their break up in the press, she showed up at an event with Allison Pill, the recent ex of Cannavale. It was just too funny to be a coincidence.
- Here is what I have on really good authority...
Sarah started setting the stage for this "National Enquirer" article about three years ago or so. The timing of the article is key here because Sarah's most current agency has been having troubles 'marketing' her (because of Sarah herself) and she was somehow nominated for an Emmy.
No clue how Jessica is taking the gossip because I have no clue if Jessica fully gets that Sarah is using her and nothing more. I do know that Jessica is not gay at all but she is gay friendly in that she honestly just does not give a fuck one way or the other if someone is gay or straight at all.
Sarah did a movie with Sam and it really did poorly. If it did well she would have screwed Sam's drunk ass on and off and then would have held back on alerting a tabloid and all of that until after "American Horror Story" was over for this second season because Jessica ain't doing a third season for shit!
Cherry and Mary actually get along quite well but I haven't a clue if they will ever have an intimate relationship ever again. Mary has been doing a bit of specialized volunteer work in her field for the Peace Corps because she likes to give back.
Cherry's sister was really happy when Sarah and Cherry broke up. She saw through Sarah early on, hell most of Cherry's hometown saw through Sarah eventually and these are the same people who were tolerant minded toward Cherry being a Lesbian. Do please note that Cherry is from a small town in Tennessee.
I'll state nothing further about Cherry on that end.
However. Sarah Paulson is skating on thin ice because the day is soon approaching when no one will want anything to do with her within the industry. You can only screw over and use soo many people before you eventually screw over yourself.
- Paris, TN - you are killing me, as usual.
I knew Mary was doing Peace Corps. Glad to hear they are at peace. Give Susan a big hug for me.
Former Queen of the Henry County Fish Fry
- [quote]I do know that Jessica is not gay at all but she is gay friendly in that she honestly just does not give a fuck one way or the other if someone is gay or straight at all.
That makes me like her even more.
- What is Cherry's love life like these days?
- I don't know about Cherry's love life but I am so happy she is not with that ugly talentless bitch named Sarah Paulson.
- I cry myself to sleep every night, knowing that Sarah P. will never be my real-life gal pal.
Seriously, though, a number of industry people just love her for whatever reason. It's the nth wonder of the soon-to-end world. Well, most of these folks don't care what a peer habitually does, as long as said peer is perfectly nice to THEM.
- Sarah is to play an out Lesbian on this upcoming season of "American Horror Story" and that is why she come up with the rumor that she was dating Jessica Lange. She had no need to do it, but she did it all the same.
What a peach!
- Or "came", rather
- I love this thread. Sarah Paulson has worked consistently for years and years without being tabloid fodder. Why would she pursue that avenue now?
I suspect if she'd never dated Cherry Jones, this thread would never exist. Am I right, Cherry-lovers?
- And if she had never been with Cherry she would not have the profile she does, especially in the gay community, r 114.
No one would know WTF she is besides American Gothic geeks.
- Except she's not really gay...
- This thread is hilarious in its silliness. I've read through it and people keep throwing out the same stuff, but I still don't get why she's allegedly hated. I do get why she could be considered annoying though.
- I thought she and Julie Benz were the same person.
- R117, I think she's considered by many to be a sociopath and/or douchebag who lacks the professional delivery to excuse any of it.
- r119 - That's it in a nutshell.
However, I find her blatant sociopathy amusing, although I have sympathy for anyone who has suffered because of it.
- She looks just like the Kristen Wiig character with the little arms.
- R114 Maybe her age (both alleged and actual) has something to do with Sarah wanting to be tabloid fodder? I dunno. Her name was linked to Cherry Jones' for ages and now it is linked to Jessica Lange's. Whatever.
Also. There are big time Raúl Esparza fans here but not many Cherry Jones fans as near as I can gather. I don't even think there is a Cherry Jones thread on this site.
R106 I love you for that gossip, my fellow Tennessean.
- yes there is,check threadwatcher.
- With Emma Roberts
Emma Roberts better be careful. Sarah might try to get in her pants in hopes of working with Julia Roberts.
Emma Roberts, you in danger now, girl!
- She will fuck any woman to get ahead. Sarah Paulson is. Bitch
- Wow r 126 - care to fill us in on all the details? She had one relationship with a woman that is over.
- She looks like she wants to take a "bite" out of Zach Quinto - and he looks like he'd enjoy it!!
- That hair cut and color does not flatter her
- r 128 you do know that Zach Quinto is as gay as a box of bows?
- Gay Nostradamus at R112 knew a little something long before anyone else did.
- I don't understand what all the hatred on this board is for this actress. I think she's killing it this season on American Horror Story. She is really selling the sheer terror of an ordinary person being caught in her situation.
- [quote]She is really selling the sheer terror of an ordinary person being caught in her situation.
She is an ordinary person, so I remain unimpressed.
- The Sarah Paulson hate is primarily down some theatre queens (male/female) who worship Cherry Jones.
- R132, she's not a stand out. She's pretty ordinary so far this season.
- Lez websites were speculating whether or not she was dating Jessica Lange long before that rumor emerged in the mainstream. I really doubt Sarah had anything to do with it, or at least she didn't invent it - and what did she get out of it if she did?
- [quote]The Sarah Paulson hate is primarily down some theatre queens (male/female) who worship Cherry Jones.
That would be incorrect.
- I think she's doing a good job on AHS too.
- She totally sucks and is so mediocre as an actress.
- I've heard she's crazy mean, save for being in the presence of her "important" friends, but I've also heard that about several other actors, writers, etc. in the same vein. And I'm sure there are countless more. I just wonder how she compares among them.
- Trust me she is crazy mean. I have first hand experience in dealing with her. SHe only befriends those that she can use to better her career and she is awful to the rest of us.
- She was very good in last Wednesday's AHS.
- I've had the pleasure of meeting & working with SP. She was actually very pleasant to work with. Her work on AHS is amazing. She is beautiful inside & out. She was very helpful on the set. Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids.
- R106 had some good dirt!
R143 things like what R106 posted are not from tabloids. That was some specific gossip.
- Woah, I consider my self an appreciator of people, and even I wouldn't just deem a colleague "beautiful inside and out"! Perhaps not everyone dislikes her, but come on.
- She bit my baby on the face!!!
- ...but luckily her teeth couldn't get through, so it turned out like more of a kiss?
- I just spotted this photo. I think it's Paulson with Diane Keaton.
Have they ever worked together?
- Hate Sarah Paulson she is a cunt
- Professional gal pal! She is the answer to everything!
- Yes thet have r148. Sarah played Diane's gay daughter in The Other Sister.
- I want the people who say she is an evil cunt to put up or shut up. Please tell us what she did that was so evil or cunty.
- But Sarah, if we give you everything you want, you'll never learn.
- I concur. Tell why she is so awful, if this is the case. Is she snotty or immature? Does that make her evil? Seriously, get a grip.
- But Sarah, snotty immaturity is the arguably the root of all evil.
- I hate her acting. On a personal level she is a bitch. Please just go away Sarah
- I like her on AHS. She has found a groove.
- You know what they say show biz:
Lick a few grooves, and then you may just get one.
- I think she's phenomenal in AHS.
- Either the rumour of her being awful are true, or there is very bitter and dedicated person(s) on this thread and other forums with a personal axe to grind trying their damnedest to make Sarah sound horrible.
And the latter isn't so far fetched, I've seen it happen to a (non-famous) friend of mine when she broke up with her ex. The ex (and the ex's friends whom the ex had been feeding shitty false information about my friend to) started a veritable campaign to malign my friends' name amongst everyone, both in person and on the Internet. Flooding Facebook pages, sending out ridiculous tweets, putting my friend up on one of those cheaters websites even though she didn't cheat. It was crazy, and the ex was crazy. She ended up doing much the same to future girlfriends as well.
I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's possible that the posts are coming from a very bitter former friend or girlfriend. It just seems like an incredibly dedicated effort to paint her as a monster, more than I've seen people do with other celebrities rumored to be monsters.
- Sarah, it seems that you have a bias toward Sarah. And quit pretending to be Canadian. Okay fine, you're probably a 14 year old lesbian in some regard.
Seriously, though, R160- I don't know what you're expecting to get, or how you found your way here.
If Sarah, who I highly doubt is 100% lez, had a crazy ex who goes to such lengths, she probably did something or many things to deserve it. But honestly? As you suggested, I don't think that's the case.
- Exactly, I've been reading incredibly nasty posts towards Paulson on DL for quite some time now, but it's never been backed up with anything. It's the strangest thing. It's like the person attacking her is scared of explaining why cause it would give their identity away immediately. So I think you guys might be on something with the crazy ex theory.
In any case, to the person demonizing her, if you won't give any explanation as of why she's so "evil" give it a rest, creep. You're tiresome.
- It's tiresome and weird how this is basically the only thread on DL with such emotionally-invested and pansylike protests to ANYTHING negative said about the person. Everyone needs to learn to DEAL.
- The posts are coming from INSIDE the house!
- She was an awful person to work with. She is an asshole and self aborbed person. Not a talent in any sense of the word.
- THE POSTHSTS ARE. NOT. COMING. FROM INTHTSIDE THE HOUSTHSE.
- I dont think she really is gay, I think she was riding that label to be chic
- Please post an example of how awful she is. To say that she is self absorbed is the same as saying, "She is an actor."
- Weeeeeeeeeellll...."actor" is a strong word. Which I guess doesn't bode well, considering "actor" doesn't even mean anything. They also contribute next to nothing, but that's another topic.
- Once again, trolldar is very revealing.
- R170, Elle-OH-Elle. Are you kidding me? This thread is fucking hilarious. I don't understand why more people don't want to troll it.
There are some very, very suspiciously serious and personality-disordered people who are seriously invested in this thread. It's irresistible.
- Agreed - r171.
I'm all for some good gossip - but it's not gossip to post that someone is an a-hole and not back it up. I find so many semi-famous actors to be self-absorbed twats that to me it's not news.
I did not like her work on other shows, but I think she is excellent doing weird stuff like AHS.
- No, R172, I absolutely meant this ENTIRE thread. The one(s) who keep asking for backup are probably the craziest.
- I don't understand the hate. I think shes' a good actress. Just saw her on an episode of Nip Tuck where she did a Southern dialect and it was convincing. Also, her lisp was barely detectable. She's great on AHS this season.
- Whatever r172.
I've seen threads about her on other sites where people repeat the "She's a cunt" rumor and I just never know why.
I was hoping for some good Julia Roberts level vase throwing stories or something.
- I mean r173 - sorry, wrong number.
- How I found my way here r161? I have been reading and posting on DL since 2002. I am not 14 I am 26 (yes I've been posting here since high school)
And yes, I am Canadian, you creepy stalker. Actually the fact that you went to the very lengths of rying to find out where I'm posting from, tells me that the Paulson detractors are not regular trolls. Whoever you are, it's likely that you have a personal vendetta against her.
Especially when you write that if it is a crazy ex, she probably deserves it because of things she's done. Can you be more obvious.
When I made that previous post it was an observation that I thought was possibly true, but seeing your fingerprints all over this thread make me believe it probably is just a bitter person with a vendetta.
You can accuse me of being Sarah but you know I'm not. The only reason I even came to post here and to this thread was because I watched the American Horror Story marathon over the weekend and I wanted to comment on it. I've never written about Sarah before, whether you want to believe it of not, and only knew of her in passing because im a theatre nerd.
In short get some help because you truly sound unhinged.
- She would throw tantrums a lot and would only converse with A list actors only. A total bitch and high maintenance. Her PR firm was happy to get rid of her.
- Would A list actors speak to her? It seems that would be their problem.
- R177: But Sarah, I didn't go to the very lengths you speak of to discover your fake Canadianness. I could tell by your Pseudo-Canadian spelling and phrasing attempts.
You're a very accusatory person, Sarah.
- A very clever ruse, r180. You on the other hand, are a model of rational behavior.
- But Sarah you do have a lisp and a big forehead..it's ok you don't have to stop tweeting because of it. Just know you will never be more than a mediocre actress..goodnight sweet lady
- Sarah Paulson is not on this thread, psycho.
- She's naturally brunette.
- MOAR SERERRRRH PERRLLLSEEERRN.
- How can people be so passionate and crazed about Sarah Paulson?
- She needs a speech therapist.
- On the Craig Ferguson Show she said she is single.
- For those who are falsely claiming she likes men, she was engaged to Tracy Letts, and the name Tracy is what? A girls' name, fuckers. She's only been with women and is a perfect lesbian and human being, something none of you losers will ever be!
- [quote]and the name Tracy is what? A girls' name, fuckers
Who are you calling a girl, bitch?
- [quote]Who are you calling a girl, bitch
Maybe not now. But you originally were because your name is Tracy.
- Do you even know who Tracy Letts is R133, 137, 140, 145, 147, 150, 153, 155, 158, etc, etc...?
- [quote]Do you even know who Tracy Letts is [R133], 137, 140, 145, 147, 150, 153, 155, 158, etc, etc...?
A beautiful woman, of course. But not as beautiful as SP. :)
- What a troll. Tracy Letts is the Pulitzer Prize winning playwright of August - Osage County and is clearly male. r195 is a troll post, most certainly. No one, even a delusional lezbot,is that stupid.
- I HATE SARAH PAULSON!!!
I LOVE SARAH PAULSON!!!
I HATE SARAH PAULSON AND LOVE SARAH PAULSON!!!
Seriously, though. You people are a major drag. R186 has the best comment by far. WTF, R196.
- Some of you are fucking idiots Tracy Letts is a man. Jesus get some culture already. She is no lesbian. She had one experience who the fuck cares. She will be engaged again to some guy just watch.
- Haras Noslaup
- Of course you posted that horribly wrong but incredibly assholistic opinion anonymously. FUCKTARD!!
- Did they kill her on American Horror Story yet? I had to stop watching, it was so bad.
And whoever said she had a face like the bottom of a foot was 100% correct.
- The backward troll needs a vist from the spelling troll.
Meanwhile - as much as I love Jessica Lange, I had to check out when they (******SPOILER*****)
severed Chloe Sevigney's legs.
The show is just sick and grotesque now, and not in a fun way.
- Whoa, WHOA, R202. This is the Sarah Fucking Paulson thread and the Sarah F. Paulson thread ONLY.
- I like her a lot. I became aware of her in Aaron Sorkin's Sunset Strip show, and have watched her in anything that came along since.
I don't get the hate at all.
- Spelling troll wrote:
"The backward troll needs a vist from the spelling troll.
severed Chloe Sevigney's legs."
That's Sevigny, spelling troll (only one "e").
- I am not the spelling troll. Apparently, you need a visit from the comprehension troll.
- People like her epitomize Item #3 of What's Not To Like About The Entertainment Industry And Therefore Entertainment As We Know It.
- NOMINATED, BITCHES. KISS MY ASS.
- I'm so glad she is nominated so we can see her wear another flattering Amish gown.
- oh for god sake give her a break
- R210, More people do and have give(n) her a break than not!
- HOW DARE DATALOUNGE go into Prime Time mode for ALL of S-R-H's birthday?! It was announced on the home page of every major online news source, yet we couldn't even celebrate her birth here on this very site. Even though all of S-R-H's A-list celebrity best friends, for which she's toiled so diligently, were commanding us via Twitter to share the Messianic Gospel of S-R-H P-LS-N on this day.
Some of us can't afford $18, because we're busy spending it on all the shows and movies that S-R-H has Starred and continues to Star in. You DON'T UNDERSTAND the superiority of S-R-H Fans, nor the S-R-H P-LS-N Mission to which we have been called by S-R-H P-LS-N Herself. When we finish Purchasing all of her material on iTunes, we Purchase them again on Amazon, and then on hard copy, and then on eBay. And then we repeat our Cycle of Holy Purchase.
I might just have to cave and pay the $18 for DL membership, in anticipation for Sarah's next birthday, which is in a mere 364 days and 13 minutes. This is unacceptable, disrespectful, and obviously far beneath the adulation that S-R-H P-LS-N deserves.
- I am apPauled that she was snubbed in every SAG Awards category this year.
- Oh please she is not that great an actress people. Happy birthday to her anyway.
- Tsk, R214. We reject your blasphemous lies.
- You're right it probably wasn't her birthday :)...but she still is a mediocre actress who needs to lay off the botox lady.
Cherry Jones will never make you nutloaf!
- Wow . SP has a scary troll. Congrats. You've arrived.
- But Faux Sarah Follower, the only thing I've arrived at is the conclusion that you are not nearly faithful enough to call yourself a Fan of the Fair, Pure and Radiantly Flawless S-R-H P-LS-N.
- I will always be here reading all these saccharin comments about Lady P. Someone needs to be the equalizer. I will say she has had a string of luck but soon she will wear out her welcome.
- [quote]I will always be here reading all these saccharin comments about Lady P. Someone needs to be the equalizer.
Ha, get it?! Saccharine?! Equal?!
Ha, I don't touch that garbage.
And you're obviously obese and ugly, and I'm not.
And I am an actrice, and you're not.
So kiss my ass.
One of my famous BFFs just texted me. I must leave you now.
- Funny. But the real Sarah Paulson would have spelled actress correctly. I love your enthusiam however for this troglodyte.
I'm NOT a troglodyte!
- Great. All of her fans AND anti-fans are mentally inept except for me.
- As nutty as the Paulson troll is, she has nothing on the old chalupa threads.
Even her troll is mediocre.
- Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson
- I can't imagine a gay man would give a crap about this. This is piss poor lezboterian drama.
- Drama? Anything related to Sarah Paulson is automatically comedy.
- I agree this is fucking hilarious. Wow these fans are psycho. I love it. Sarah Paulson sucks!
- r230 it isn't the Paulson fans who are posting the crazy shit, if you put trolldar on and go back a few pages you'll see that the person posting that pseudo pro-Sarah shit is the antifan who's been obsessed with saying Paulson is a psychotic evil bitch. I stumbled upon this thread a while back after watching AHA and came to critique Paulson's performance, but I saw this psycho posting and suggested her hate was possibly based on a personal relationship gone sour.
After repeatedly accusing me of bring Sarah, the psycho troll is now posting pretending to be a fan of hers, but making ridiculous over the top posts pretending to worship her in most obnoxious way possible.
So the crazy posts you are seeing are not Sarah fans, but a weirdly obsessed antifan whose behavior is becoming increasingly unhinged. I guess they are doing this to try and make Paulson's actual fan base seem larger and more obsessed than they are. To paint them negatively.
Regardless, I don't understand how Paulson can generate so much crazy obsession. She's a decent actress, but the level of burning contempt and hatred which pops in discussions about her across the web is insane.
And because those posts are so very alike in tone and level of psychosis, I again have to conclude that the person doing the majority of that kind of posting is carrying some sort of personal grudge.
- OMG, Merry Christmas to me.
- Wow r231 you had a lot of time on your hands. It's a well written diatribe, unfortunately it is also inaccurate although articulate. I enjoy reading your comments please keep them coming.
- [quote]I can't imagine a gay man would give a crap about this. This is piss poor lezboterian drama.
Then you're not very imaginative. Why he cares so much is beyond me. And I don't buy the trolling for laughs explanation either.
- [quote]And I don't buy the trolling for laughs explanation either.
Then YOU'RE not very imaginative.
- I am not a fan so i guess i need therapy as well.
- Everybody, with the exception of Sarah Paulson the Actress, could use a little therapy and psychiatric intervention. It's ok to be ok with that, R236.
- "Martha Marcy May Marlene" was an over-rated piece of crap film. I couldn't believe the rave reviews it got! I don't blame the actresses and actors ho were in it. It was pure hype.
Everything about this film was pretentious and absurd.
Sarah Paulson's character doesn't even consider that something serious might have happened to her weirdo sister, until the sister starts acting even even more bizarre?
The film was utterly ridiculous on so many levels. What a waste of time.
- I enjoyed her in Down with Love, which is a gem of a movie. I wasn't aware she worked that much.
- I hated her performance. Sarah can't act worth crap.
- Martha Marcy May Marlene is excellent. Easily the best film that year.
- "Martha, Martha, Martha!" -SP as Jan Brady
- Oh my nose!....
- I hate this woman yet weirdly i want to fuck her
- This thread reminds me of the Vincent D'Onforio threads.
- [quote]I hate this woman yet weirdly i want to fuck her
But Sarah, your New Year's resolution was to spend less time staring at yourself in mirrors.
- I feel I need more botox and much more butt filler in my lips...then I will be perfect.
- I like Sarah just fine as an actress and as a person but I've never believed her to be a true blue lesbian. She just doesn't ping at all to me. She gave an interview back in the summer and flailed over Michael Fassbender, wanting him to "call her". Was she joking? Probably, but I still think she likes men, too.
- Not gay, R248. She's just into fame. The world is one big high school to her.
- If you put trolldar on and look back in the thread R249 is the same psychotically obsessed anti-fan who has been posting deranged things about Sarah all through the thread. First they posted many posts hating her, painting her as some lying famewhore according to some phantom information about her they have yet to produce, then they started posting over the top, saccharine exaggerated posts praising her in a way that's obviously meant to appear as if her actual fans are deranged.
When I'm fairly sure that this poster themselves is highly deranged, and as i
suggested earlier in the thread, sounds very like someone who holds a personal grudge and is posting all this as if they believed Sarah personally wronged them.
Oh yes, and he/she will now go on to call me Sarah as they do with any poster who writes anything positive about Paulson or calls them out on their bullshit. I'm not Sarah not do I have to be to see that you are fucking crazy.
Now, pertaining to her sexuality, I always thought she was likely to be bisexual, she does have a male ex who was a playwright, Tracy Letts. Actually, for all I know maybe he's the psycho posting here. But I'm definitely going with bi.
- I've said it before, R250. The joke is on YOU.
- Also. R250, if you don't love my glorious posts, you can stick to the first leg of this thread...I don't think I posted. Although, I fell in love with you.
All of you.
And now, you see, it's my duty to go to that place--that terrifying, exhilarating, beautifully magnificent, special place--whenceforth my art explodes and surges into your pulsating, ravenous heart pockets.
I always try to ask myself, "is there judgement present in this moment? Does the judger intimately know the object of its judgement in this moment? Shan't those who judge be judged all the more harshly?"
Just something upon which to blissfully meditate at your local yoga studio, which I'm sure is not frequented by those who meet my minimum standards! :)
I love you. And I release your negative, classless energy from my illustrious life. :)
- You can repeat that ad-infinitum you psycho troll. It still stands to reason that this kind of extremely dedicated hated is not the mark of a regular troll. If you are trying to suggest I'm just being trolled.
I thought it very telling that the first time I posted on this thread and suggested the person behind those posts were holding a personal grudge or because they felt they were wronged by Sarah, you responded that if some crazy ex did go to those lengths to malign her, she probably did something or many things to deserve it. Why would a troll say that, it's just weird.
That response you have in that post just strengthened my opinion that these posts are by an ex or someone who use to be in her circle.
Tell me the jokes on me if you want, this shit is too weird, and I don't buy you as a regular troll.
- That is quite a literary post there R252, aka ThreadTroll.
Tracy Letts is a playwright. I'm just saying.
- Let's get real for a second, R253. You have no sense of humor, nor a tolerance for people who find sheer hilarity in odd internet discussion subjects and their ensuing, utterly pointless dramas.
The fact that you surmise I am a scorned lover/scorned lover in my dreams who knows Paulson from the man in the moon is completely IMAGINED on your part. Which is also hilarious...
- OH, great suggestion about me taking up playwriting!
[quote]It still stands to reason that this kind of extremely dedicated hated is not the mark of a regular troll.
My first play, for which the stage treatment is commencing as of now, shall be entitled, "Dedicated/Hated".
Okay, that's enough for one night. Muahzz. x
- Yes, maybe I seem paranoid TSPT!, but if you remember my first post on this thread, I said I actually had the same thing happen to me with an ex and her friends posting a long and contracted hate campaign about me online all because I broke up with her and she thought I was cheating on her.
So yeah, maybe I was overly presumptuous, maybe I took the initial theory too far without proof of its happening, maybe I give too much of a shit for a random thread about an actress I never met and whose work I've never watched (with the exception of AHS).
If im wrong, at the very least this has entertained me, and if you really are a simple troll, I'm guessing it's entertained you as well.
I forget sometimes this is the place for pointless bitchery, and if you knew me in real life, you would know that I value absurdity in humor very highly, and enjoy the Internet for that very reason.
Sometimes I happen to take things seriously when they're not meant to be serious, but the thought processes of insomniacs like myself are not very rational in the wee hours of the morning when we've yet to sleep.
This is not an apology, this is not me saying I still don't think what I wrote isn't a possibility, but I don't know what you are and I don't know your intentions, so if you are a simple troll, troll on and I'll stop responding to those posts.
- Wow this thread is all kinds of crazy. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.
R256 is indeed a creep as well as troll.
- These responses are bloody fantastic. Who knew this mediocre actress could generate the propensity for so many posts.
- [quote]Wow this thread is all kinds of crazy. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.
Who gets excited OR scared for a thread on the internet, let alone AND?
- Anyone with any actual gossip?
- I can't say I've always been a fan. I agree with he poster who said she overdid it with the "i couldn't vote" line in Game Change.
I did think she did a funny Holly Hunter in Studio 60...
And she's very VERY good in next week's American Horror Story finale. (Saw an advance screening of it.)
- R261, There is some actual gossip earlier in the thread.
Now, it's only LOVE and GRATITUDE and ART.
- She sucks. I am so upset she is going to ruin another American Horror Story.
- I don't understand if this chick is an OUT lesbo or not. It seems very widely accepted that she is gay, but when she was on WWHL with Andy Cohen last week, she was acting like a totally smitten girl when it came to gushing over some dude.
What's up with that?
- R265 Was it Tom Cruise? Cause you know he is the go to guy for lesbians with crushes. Anyhoo, she alternately bores/annoys the shit out of me. It's inexplicable how she has a career.
- It was with Robin Thicke and she was drooling all over him like she does all the other men she is near. Anyone see her with Criag Ferguson she was petting his hand and trying to make out with him. I do not understand this woman at all and am in awe that she has a career.
- I'm gay and I find Peta Murgatroyd incredibly alluring.
- She was interviewed by Anderson Cooper and said she was chasing around Louis CK asking him to marry her. I think she's just nutty.
- I've heard that she is actually bisexual not lesbian. And yes, she is out.
- I also saw her on Anderson's show, she has an odd sense of humor, kind of endearing. When I watched Game Change, I couldn't figure out who she was, in fact I don't think I'd ever seen her in anything prior to that.
- I like her, but she's as nutty as all the other so-called bi women. She's the new Anne Heche. It gives her a thrill and ego boost to lead on desperate lesbians like Cherry Jones, even though she has no intention to settle down with them.
- Cherry Jones is hot shit and anything but "desperate." The GF she has now is younger and better looking than Sarah. And a 6 year relationship is hardly leading someone on.
- She is a total straight woman who hooked up with a lez with major cred so hat some would rub off on her. Not atypical for Hollywood.
- She seems super insecure. I think she hooked up with a nice person who treated her well. Maybe it made her more confident. She seems pretty wacky. I liked her better this season but I didn't lover her work like I did Jessica and Lily.
- She flirts with many, many, men. Maybe she does it because she can, but I definitely think she's at least bi, if not straight leaning. Where did the rumors about her screwing around with Bobby Cannavale come from? There had to be a reason.
- Because she was fucking Bobby at a time. In fact Cherry was so pissed she took his ex girlfriend out on a date to a broadway show just to make a point. I want to like Sarah but I can't. I really do not believe in my heart that this person is even truly bisexual, I think of her as someone who will flirt with everyone in hopes that she lands someone that will help her in her career only. I don't want to be a hater but from all I have heard and seen it seems to be true. I have friends in the industry who will back up what I am saying.
- I've always wondered when they got back together though? Two days after showing up with Alison Pill (Bobby's ex?), Cherry was seen here
[quote] CHERRY Jones locking her bike on Christopher Street and running in to see "Still Life" (Sarah's play) at the Lucille Lortel Theatre . . .
- A month later:
[quote] Exes Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson walking arm-in-arm through the West Village on Monday
- Clearly they seemed very much together again back in April 2010:
[quote] Cherry Jones (pictured with longtime love Sarah Paulson) has already seen the play four times!
Anyway I'm very happy she's getting lots of love these days. I love her acting, understand and adore her nervous (?) personality :-)
- I have to disagree; I find her to be one of the most beautiful actresses out there, not to mention she has incredible talent. Check her out in American Horror Story Asylum, then tell me she can't act.
- They broke up in June of 2009 and got back together that winter for about another year or so after Cherry's parents died. Cherry is always on good terms with everybody.
It's better they parted.
Glad Sarah is doing well.
- So who is Cherry's new hotter girlfriend??
- Someone not famous and not an actress and not American.
- Who is she to be so demanding? She's basically nobody in the scheme of things, and a mediocre actress with a speech impediment at that.
- R281 I agreeee / R282 Thank you for your reply!
I think I *might* haven seen Cherry's girlfriend if she looks like young Blanche Baker (really beautiful) - but I know nothing and can't be sure.
Anyway it's interesting because many people say Sarah looks like Lana del Rey who sort of resembles Blanche Baker from 16 Candles ;-)
- R286 where did u see her?
- Cannavale dated Pill? She's repulsive,
- Oh come on people, quit polluting the world with all this negative, mean energy! I think Sarah's lisp is really unique and her a-typical beauty something to appreciate. Why anyone would waste their time hating someone they have never even met, or for dubious reasons, is beyond me.. However, if you do believe she is a fake, social climbing, cunty bitch then remember- karma doesn't differentiate!
- Thanks for sharing Sarah.
- I think in AHS she has found an oeuvre that works for her. And kudos on not overdoing the age thing on the AHS finale. That could have been shit on toast and she nailed it by doing very little.
- This thread is so odd. I never would've guessed an anti-Sarah Paulson troll existed and I never would've guessed there would be a Cherry Jones is hot troll.
- She is an ugly fuck
- But she's better looking than you
- She got a nice review for her play in the NYT. I probably won't go, it's a dumb play I don't want to sit thru again.
August Wilson,no relation
- Oh, dear God in heaven. You bitches hate Sarah Paulson??? Is there no end to the misogyny of DL? Sarah Paulson is a pretty terrific actor.
- This thread is in a competition with the Fibro thread for DL's #1 C r A z Y thread.
- Sarah Paulson is hideous
- Yes, Taylor, anyone who doesn't like the work of any woman must be a misogynist.
Amy and Tina
- Well she's getting RAVE reviews everywhere (including NYT). Fully agree - absolutely beautiful performance and she deserves all the love.
- She's not a terrific actor. She's a regular filler actor = you can place anyone decent in her role. She's fine but nothing to right home about.
- Tally's Folly is like a Lifetime movie. It's one of those "so what?" plays.
Granted, she has done well on AHS but after 15 years of just being OK.
- Maybe she's a late bloomer. She may not be one of the greatest actors but with right materials she's good and certainly has some sort of charm.
And she definitely seems to know how to network.
- She has made a career out of the little talent that is Sarah Paulson. She is mediocre at best and will never go far. I will say she has worked her connections to death and at some point it will dry up for her, she will just never ever ever have a great stand out career..sorry.
- [quote]she will just never ever ever have a great stand out career
I read that as "stand UP career" and thought, well, hell, she can't be worse at that than she is at her current job.
- She was my favorite character on Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
- Sarah gets a lot of hate on here that I think is unjustified. Is she kooky... well yeah. Does she flirt with and probably sleep with men (I don't see what the big deal with that is)... Yeah... But she can act her ass off. I'm happy that she's getting the rave reviews she deserves.
- What R304 said.
- There's someone at the door.
- She was really fantastic in AHS Asylum, but that's really the only time I can say that about her.
- Sorry to bring up the old gossip, but is the BI that Sarah had an affair with Julianna Margulies even remotely true? She may have cheated, but I can't see that person being JM. Did they know each other then... and where?
The recent pic of both of them and Lily Rabe together reminded me of this thread.
- I have heard the same rumor. What I do know is they got to know each other after Sarah changed publicists to UTA. I also had heard from a good authority that she cheated on Cherry when Cherry was away taking care of personal business (both parents having died within a year of each other)because she was lonely and was not being paid enough attention.
- They knew each other before UTA because they share a publicist.
I don't think Julianna was cheating - she was caring for a newborn during that time and launching The Good Wife, and she is, believe it or not, nuts about her husband. I think that part of the BI was BS.
- Will she be dating Kathy Bates?
- R314 I have a feeling that Kathy Bates will be able to see through Sarah Paulson rather easily but that Sarah will try to get in her pants just the same. Since Kathy Bates is from Memphis, TN, she probably has that sixth sense about hypocritical bull shit that most folks from Memphis seem to have.
- But why would she try to date Kathy Bates? Because Jessica turned her down? She's not exclusively into women, no? Why not date a man this time? I'm genuinely curious.
- Sorry to tell you R304 but compared to the 99% of actors who are out of work, Paulson already has a great standout career.
- I watched the AHS Paleyfest panel and the moderator barely spoke to her. I think she and Kathy Bates would be cute together. She said, "I only nuzzle with people over 50" or something like that.
- I've always had an image of Kathy Bates being one of few actors who is also a decent person. This image would obviously disintegrate if she dated Sarah Paulson.
- At the end of the Paleyfest Kathy hugging Sarah was as much as exciting as Jessica hugging Kathy. I'm so impatient for October to come.
- Squee, I know. I personally get off 5-8 times per day to Sarah Paulson and actresses in their 60s making love to each other!
- I bet Sarah will try to get into Linda Hunt's pants next.
- New Broadway.com interview (link). Haters can all "suck it" as Sarah would say. Probably the best interview hands down. She talked about not "boffing" Jessica Lange (and did not like the tabloid at all), the people accusing her of using Cherry for her career, how much she wanted to marry both Danny Burstein and Rebecca Luker and some more. She's damn funny and fierce and lovely.
Loved that she opened up and was so honest (hey, she's sagittarius), comfortable talking about many things in her life. I personally get her sexually "fluid" thing, her "easily star-struck" nature and being a fan of people she admires(which apparently comes across as "famewhore" to some), her own truth and how her relationship with Cherry was "person-specific". I rather loved that she didn't pretend to be lesbian or to have gone back to straight, but was just open about the situation. It's very brave of her to say because such comment put her in a vulnerable position and just welcomes attacks from some angry gays.
Btw I've always somehow got the impression (not from this interview in particular) that she hasn't got over her ex? It's fine if she ends up with a man as she was prior to Cherry. I just think if she's a desperate famewhore as depicted in this thread, she'd already got herself a boyfriend by now.
- STOP OUT-TROLLING ME, R323.
- That interview was weird. She is more interested in the scads of gossip about her than her work, basically. Sad.
She should just ride things out in terms of work and stop with the babbling about her reputation. She did fine work on this past season of "American Horror Story" and her play was alright (IMHO).
Is "person specific" and all of that her way of saying that she is BI or that her relationship with Cherry Jones was just a one time thing? I am confused with that one.
- I don't know but I think there's nothing confusing about what she says. She'd only been with men, then loved Cherry who happened to be a woman, and now that they've broken up, she doesn't know (open or fluid) who she'll fall in love with next. Seems pansexual if we have to define her (but I hate these words)?
I'm glad she doesn't say "oh, I'm bisexual!" or "now, I'm straight".
- I'm glad that actors are such RIGHTEOUS and VIRTUOUS examplesforus!
- R325, don't be an idiot. That was a great interview of which she was the subject.
That was really refreshing. She has a great sense of humor, was really funny and truthful about herself and the industry. She seems really brave. I liked her. Those 25 minutes flew by.
- She was good in Game Change.
- So who will she sleep with next to advance her career?
- She seems kind of lonely. Maybe she's not over Cherry. I think she's just a big geeky fan girl, and anyone who watches that much TV has no life.
- Fan girl of what?
- PS. I can't wait for Jessica and Kathy Bates And Lily was witches!
- I agree with R329 - the 25 minute interview flew by. She seemed funny and charming.
- Check out her twitter feed right now. Scroll down once or twice and then all it is is tweets to Elizabeth Perkins. It seems MANIC
- She's man hungry from what it seems or maybe she trying to get all the trolls proposing marriage to her off her ass.
- I just see one Elizabeth Perkins tweet.
- I wonder if she ever comes and reads these message boards? She seemed pretty well informed on the Jessica rumors and using words like "boffing" wtf?
- Bitch stole my act!
- I think she is a fan girl of lots of actors and especially TV. She LOVES those Housewife shows and watches all of them religiously. She says she watches hours of TV. When I watched TV all day it was becaus I was depressed - although if you are sitting around in a trailer on a set you have to do something.
When I began to see she was weird, I liked her so much better than when she was trying to be all leading woman and normal.
PS: No one will ever be as great as Sandy Dennis.
The Sandy Dennis Troll
- R332, I agree. I've always thought she seems lonely and not over Cherry. Hence the mad flirting, gushing over her male co-stars, etc. She's been talking about not dating anyone since the broke-up, and jokingly being desperate repeatedly in interviews since last fall. So yeah, desperate (in her words), but not desperate enough to take anybody - otherwise she'd already gotten herself one, male or female.
- I like her in that interview but whomever is reviewing her is AWFUL.
- Ummmm as I watch this interview I take back what i am saying about liking her.
The section of the interview that she says she was a really great liar as a child and that's why she probably became an actress is a total rip-off of what Jennifer Lawrence said in her interview with David Letterman. It's actually classic sociopathic behavior - some of the story sounds like Lawrence's story verbatim.
- She admits being easily star struck. She seems a girl who grew up admiring a lot of (fine) actresses and now herself an actress. I find her endearing and certainly a charmer.
- R341, me too. When I was depressed and unhappy I would kill my free time watching TV a lot. I wonder if her TV obsession is recent or she has always been this way. On the other hand, her tweeting with Elizabeth Perkins was cute! I also go nuts over my fav movies the way she tweets (not tweeting part but) with my friends so I get her.
- R343, who?
- r347 the interviewer for broadway.com I don't know his name but he is a bumbling idiot.
- Jessica rumour was in National Inquiror and Daily Mail. I'm sure her publicist was aware of it as she had never been the subject of tabloid before, although when you google Sarah Paulson dating, google shows you Sarah Paulson datalounge - not hard to find it here!
- Well at least he and Hilton Als of New Yorker are among the few who loved The Glass Menagerie with Jessica and Sarah.
- I meant he = Paul Wontorek the interviewer of Show People
- Jeeze oh PETE. Y'all leave her alone! This thread is way past ridiculous.
- R352, Please inhale slowly, exhale slowly, and find your calm.
As Sarah Herself would say unto thee: some bad shall be let in with the good, or there is no peace or justice in your heart.
"Bad" meaning, of course, spiritually excessive posts like yours at R352.
Ohm Shanti Paulshi.
- Honey, if you have tried as long and as hard to be famous, as she has, you gotta put up with folks talking about you.
- I've never heard of her before American Horror Story. That's seems to have been her big break. She's a good actress.
- Please Sarah get a life.
- She was in lots of things before AHS.
- She has a more exciting life than you, don't worry r356.
- Googling yourself again, spolly?
- I love to respond about myself because I have no life.
- Nobody loves me boo hoo.
- Honey, she has a legion if young fangurlz that cream over her DJ someone loves her.
- Sarah fangirling over Sigourney Weaver!
- Where's the 'oh dear' troll for r362?
- Yumm, she looks good in that video.
- Agreed. She seems getting sexier as she gets older. Really cute with all those hand movements ha. I love her interviews these days. Not only funny, she actually has some intelligent and interesting things to say.
- Sexy, sassy and slender!
- I meant Sexy, sassy and smart.
- She's pretty.
- This thread is too perfect. All of the things I've come to find out about this woman were already being discussed in this thread way back.
- I think she did well on American Horror Story, especially the 2nd season where she definitely proved she's a strong actress.
- I don't think she's any sicker than most actors, honestly.
- R370, what have you come to find out about her before reading this thread? I guess it's not hard for people to figure her out.
- You can see right through Sarah. She is one of the worst.
- There is a thread about a lesbian actress which details how SHE is the worst, but I forget her name.
- omfg this thread is scary. sarah paulson? i like her a lot. i think she's cool, interesting, pretty, a formidible actress. i'm always excited to watch something if i know she's in it. she was awesome as ms. isringhausen in deadwood.
- Passable in deadwood. Robin was a much better stand out.
- Sarah Paulson makes Gwennie Paltrow seem bearable in comparison! And this is coming from someone who calls Gwennie/Goop, Queen Cunthead.Paulson is a shameless starfucker who is not bereft of talent. she is good at fucking the right person at the right time. I wonder when she gets her first Oscar nomination, maybe she should get kneepads before her first meeting with Harvey Weinstein.
- Yep r376, another dumb-ass pile on the openly-gay celeb thread. People who are both gay and narcissistic, can't imagine anyone being good enough to represent them. And every openly-gay celeb is viewed as someone attempting to represent them. But of course most gay celebs are never good enough for people who are full of themselves.
- Some absolute cunts on this thread!
- R379 Paulson is openly gay? It's more like she's openly a bisexual slut instead,no? She was fucking Bobby Cannavale when she did Cupid, unless of course she didn't realize he was all man.....
- Ok openly bi then, I don't know that much about her personal life, and no I haven't read most of this thread. Bobby Cannavale is pretty hot, and hung, he did full frontal in Boardwalk Empire. I also thought he was funny as hell. Lucky lady.
I really don't think there would be a 400 page thread about her if she wasn't queer.
- I agree w you r382 - the last sentence in particular.
R375, that would be Robin Weigert, who has TWO threads here filled w stories of exes, friends of exes, people in the industry, etc - highly entertaining. I don't get why lesbians (young ones too) love her so much.
Fun fact: apparently this Robin went nuts for Sarah's ex, Cherry Jones long time ago. Obessed with her to the point of stalking/harassment.
- She is fame-o-sexual and acts as if she is part of some group of elite artists rather than someone who got jobs because of her friends. Ryan Murphy hired her for AHS because Jessica asked him to. She sucks up to anyone famous and ignores others accept fangurls.
She has stopped being openly rude and bitchy - but privately is another story.
- R384 you knew Sarah when she was openly rude and bitchy?
- I knew her when she was openly rude and bitchy. On a private level she is a mean woman and will cut a bitch.
- details, r386 - please.
- Accept fan girls?
- "Except" I guess. Yeah, r386 details please? I also heard that she used to throw tantrums or get bitchy from various sources. What exactly did she do or say?
- She's dating a man these days.
- Does she already have an Emmy, or will this (probably) be her first one?
- She could get her first Emmy this year. She looks great as blonde these days.
- She looks a little skinny recently.
- Who's that guy that she's dating?
- Please God don't let her win an Emmy- she's already insufferable. She's an okay talented user who thinks she's an elite actor- like the people she hangs around with.
- Have you met her r396?
- That's such a mean thing to say. She's not a bad actress.
- I didn't say she was a bad actress. I said she was an okay actress
- Oh, and we wouldn't want anything mean said on the Datalounge.
- She was excellent in American Horror Story. All the "user" obsessed Cherry Jones fangurls need to step off.
- She was better than usual in AHS - but compared to the outstanding work in something like Orange Is the New Black - her work was nothing special. It was a great opportunity.
- She is an OK actress that happened to suck the right dicks and lick the right clits! Just ask Bobby C or Cherry J about his oral skills.....
- You guythhhhhhhs are mean!
- She's a Gummer in search of a mother.
- R405 She is friends with Mamie Gummer. Wonder why? Oh boy howdy don't I wonder why.
Her work on this past season of AHS was the best I've seen her do but it is not Emmy worthy. Lily Rabe should have been nominated over Sarah because Lily Rabe was on more than enough episodes to warrant that and she is also more talented.
- Lily Rabe was chewing the scenery.
Watch for me to do the same next season!
- There's lots of online whinging from her friends that she was robbed of the AHS Emmy.
But, it was a leading role shoved into a supoorting category.
- I saw a gif of her on ONTD, which had her doing a sex gesture (the old 'train going into a tunnel' with her hands) and subtitles about gays having sex. Does anyone know the source? It looked like a candid video at an awards show.
- Did you see the video Elizabeth Reaser put on Instagram of her saying "Fuck you" the day after the Emmy's? Completely shitfaced.
- she's not my type but there is something quite sexy about her plump lips and moist lisp.
- R409, do you have a link to the ONTD gif?
- For r412. At the Coven premiere. From Pedro Pascal's Instagram. He deleted it soon but was too late.
- That is some adolescent shit r413 - thanks for the share.
- it doesn't play for me :(
- For 415, gif on Tumblr. And... isn't that Jessica sitting in front of them?
- thanks, R416 - she and her friend look kind of drunk there
I think that is the most animated I have ever seen her
- the "friend" is Amanda Peete
- Peete her gfriend?
- She and Amanda have been BFFs for years. Peete is married with 2 kids.
- Well some gay guys snapped photos with her at some gay nite spot in NOLA (OZ) . Wonder what she was doing there? She looks smashed in the photos.
- I wish Amanda Peet were gay. She is one of the most beautiful women I've seen.
- She's too skinny.
- R422, where did you find the photos? Instagram? Is she still looking for a girlfriend? She doesn't seem to mind to have her smashed photos/videos taken these days?
- Found some on Twitter as well. She looked HOT!!!
- Links please, peoples.
- Sarah looks better on TV than she does in pictures.
- I hated her in 12 Years a Slave just as much as I always hate her.
- And I just had to come here to let you all know!
- R430, that proves her excellent acting, no?
- R433 - Maybe.
- The only thing I ever heard about her is that she latches onto people more famous than she is and does some social climbing. Repeatedly.
Oh, and that she imagines herself to be the greatest actress evah. And that she lies about her age, but most actresses do that.
I'd be interested to know what Cherry Jones has to say about Ms. Paulson.
- She really was born in December 1974, that makes her 38 now. She may sometimes come across as a bit immature to some people, but so called more famous and/or respected people do like her. I don't know what happened between Cherry and Sarah but Cherry has said publicly only good things about her and that they're friends. But then Cherry stays on good terms with everyone
- She's always a bit out of her depth in everything she does. Just a bit off, you know.
- I thought she was very well cast in 12 years a slave - the director made great use of her natural coldness.
- Sarah Paulson on ’12 Years a Slave’: If You Hate Me, I Did My Job
- R430 come on, she looks cute even without professional makeup
- That is a cute pic R440
- yeah, she looks good in R440
anyone here see 12 yrs a Slave?
- Yes, 442 and Paulson is quite good in it. In many ways, she's just as brutal as the character that Fassbender plays.
- If she's hanging out in gay nite clubs does that mean she's on the prowl for women?
- She is great sometimes and other times she's shit, like in Martha Marcy May Marlene. For some reason, she's always vivid, though. I suspect she kills it in 12 years a slave. Can't wait to see it.
- She tweeted that the actress she most wants to work with is Emma Thompson. I'm sure if she points her magic vadge at Emma, she will make it so.
Really underwhelmed by current AHS season.
- True her magic vadge does seem to work on the elderly.
- [quote] When I say "gives good hag" I mean she could be an amusing and worthy fag hag - which works on some people aka Ryan Murphy.
She's a lesbian.
Lesbians have no need to be fag hags.
- Sarah Paulson had one relationship with a woman in her 38 years on earth. She was engaged to a man, and has had numerous affairs with men, including during the time she was in a relationship with the aforementioned woman. She is not a lesbian, but she is an excellent fag hag.
- She said it's fluid situation for her and recently retweeted the article about Maria Bello and Tom Daley's fluid sexuality.
- Eh, I don't think Emma Thompson's at all sapphically inclined. Though I'm sure she had a sizeable lesbian following.
- She wins a lot of points for her part in "The Name Game" on "AHS". Thought she was adorable.
You bitches better get ready because there's a good chance she will be Oscar nominee Sarah Paulson after this year. Serious buzz.
- Did she fuck Bobby Cannavale?
- There is no fucking way she's getting an Oscar nomination for that cake topper performance. Seriously there's a lot of competition this year and she's not even on the same page. And she does not have powerful agents.
- Sandra Bullock has an Oscar. Ditto Halle Berry.
- Julie Miller: Do you and Kathy Bates ever just sit down on the set of Coven and talk about playing monstrously racist, old-timey women?
Sarah Paulson: [Laughs] No. The thing I love about Kathie Bates most is—my impression of her at least—that she is just such an actress. She went to see 12 Years the day it opened and went to see Mud right after after it came to theaters. She is one of those people that I’ve worked with who, every time she sees me in something, I get a text message from her. When I lost the Emmy, I got a text from her. Some people don’t like to talk to you when you’ve lost. They always like to call you when you’ve won or when something exciting happened.
What did she text you?
She texted me: “It doesn’t matter who wins or loses. No one ever remembers. Your performance is the thing that never fades away.” I have admired Kathy Bates my whole life and to get a text like that . . . she’s incredibly generous. Not many actresses are like that with other actresses.
- R455 who are her agents?
- Sandra Bullock's films have made billions of $$ for the industry, she has been around for almost 30 years and she is well regarded. Halle Barry's Oscar was right after 9/11 when the awards were struggling to be relevent.
She's with UTA. With Oprah, Lupita, Octavia, Margo and many others a nom for her is your twisted fangurrl fantasy.
- Isn't Oprah (and "Butler" in general) losing speed big time? Haven't heard it mentioned in forever.
And do any of us really want to discuss The Films of Octavia Spencer?
Sarah Paulson for the Sally Kirkland spot. Riding the "12 Years" momentum. And not a fangurl, you fucking cunt, just an industry insider. :)
- I don't know about her Oscar nom possibility - agree that competition is tough. But I'm glad she's getting the attention she deserved for her work in 12 Years. (Some hate it, others love it.)
R449, I know that she swings both way and she may or may not have had affairs during her relationship with Cherry. BUT where did you get she had NUMEROUS affairs??? Who are these men? Don't just list all the men she has been photographed with...
- You are no industry insider. Oprah will purchase a nomination.
Christian Slater, Bobby Cannavale, among others.
- Christian Slater? Are her costars her ideal type?
- I liked her in "American Gothic."
- I am trying to watch American Horror Story, which would be really enjoyable; except for EVERY SINGLE TIME this woman opens her weird mouth. It's not the lisp so much, but the way her voice actually sounds, ESPECIALLY when she "screams". It's like a man going through a sex-change/tarzan type screaming, going up and down repeatedly while her voice cracks with every change in pitch!!!!!!!! I actually am watching an episode right now - "The Axeman Cometh" and had to stop it at the scene where the axeman attacks Ms Paulson. She's screaming and even though i suppose she is the heroine, she was just blinded, her husband is a killer and a liar, and this axeman is trying to chop her I have no empathy for her. Because that scream and that voice distract me and I just want it to stop. Maybe she will get knocked off by her witch-hunting hubby?? Don't spoil it for me! I haven't watched anything past this episode. Basically, I "vote" that this character in AHS be permanently either replaced, or killed. HAHAHA.
- I want to devour her pussy and hear scream when she comes.
- [quote] Sarah Paulson is most likely a bottom right?
I’d really love for her to be a top..
on top of me
#You know you want her too
R466, are you the same person???
- Lesbians use the term bottom?
- R467, NO.
- Me too R466
- Did Steve McQueen really call her the "Bette Davis of America" when he accepted the Golden Globe on Sunday? Isn't, I don't know, BETTE DAVIS the "Bette Davis of America"? Paulson is more like the Eve Harrington of America.
- Bette Davis not
- Bette Davis IS American. Eve Harrington is a good one.
- What's with her hanging out with Pedro at every award show he's there either as her escort or just here partying with her. I wonder if he is gay he looks like he's all horny. I bet she blows him and he fucks her.
- I heard they are together/having an affair. Whichever it is.
- He's also close to Lily Rabe and Lena H.
- Both fugly and deserve each other. Can't think of an actress with less charm less talent who has gotten more work.
- That fact that you think charm is part of a good actor's make up, well...
- She must give good BJ's because I can't understand why the plethora of jobs either
Really? He hangs out with different women, his co stars from game of thrones for example. He never holds hands with her or kisses her.
- Who's Pedro? He's in 12 Years a Slave?
- Pedro Pascal, He is in GOT and other things. Old friend of Sarah and Rabe.
- r479 - charm is my word for charisma, which she is sorely lacking in her onscreen roles. Stella Adler used to say, "Does truth exist only in the bathroom?" Must we be so small? Perhaps it's believable, but it's BORING.
Yes, she was affectively cold and bitchy in 12 Years a Slave. She comes off like a bitchy 14 year old in real life.
She has worked her connections into a career which I cannot fault her for, but she is not a great actress, or even a very good actress.
- Is she with anyone? I doubt she's really single.
- I'm actually more fascinated by Paulson haters than by Paulson herself (although I find her hot).
They are so incredibly intense about this B-list actress it seems as though it's one or two people who have a very large ax to grind.
- R486, I agree she's hot and yes it seems she has some haters maybe people from her past whom she's worked with?
- I don't hate her, but I think she is not in the same league as Rabe, and as for hot - she looks like that Kristin Wiig character with the tiny arms. Her idea of "real" is bland, which is fine, she is like 1000 other people - but don't try to pass her off as something great.
- Paulson was terrible in 12 Years. I had to laugh at her acting, especially her refusal to blink..at all...in the whole movie. She must think it makes her look more intense to be wild-eyed throughout the whole film.
- Sarah Paulson has closed a deal to join the Weinstein Co. pic “Carol,” starring Cate Blanchett.
Rooney Mara also stars with Todd Haynes directing.
Film is an adaptation of Patricia Highsmith’s “The Price of Salt.” Phyllis Nagy adapted the screenplay.
[bold]Paulson will play Blanchett’s ex-lover and current confidante.[/bold]
- [quote] don't try to pass her off as something great.
Calm down. She's hardly DL's new Meryl.
- I agree r486. I don't have a problem believing she's a lying, using, social-climbing grade A bitch. Although the gossip about her is pretty generic.
But the fervor with which she's hated is odd. It's not like she's goop or Julia Roberts or something.
- I haven't bothered trolldaring but I imagine it's a small contingent of Cherry Jones fangurls.
- Oh, that's good news for her, R490. I guess Steve McQueen's Bette Davis comment has added a little cachet.
Off-topic: I'm bummed that Rooney Mara is in it. Talk about a dishrag.
And now, back to Sarah.
- Cherry is supportive of Sarah and they are on good terms - why blame Cherry fans? She represents a level of grasping, persistent mediocrity that continues to succeed because of connections.
- Yes r495, they are on good terms. I think those who blame Cherry fans are mostly young fans of AHS? As if Cherry fans have nothing better to do than obsessively talk about Sarah. I adore Cherry, I also like Sarah and can't wait to see her in Carol.
- She seems so horny? In a series of talk show appearances this week, she talked about not wearing underwear most of time (except when wearing a dress), her beaver, a little s&m she's into (hair pull), masturbation, not having had any action in a long time which she's been mentioning since more than a year.
She seems like the type that would get drunk enough and then sleep with anyone so yeah I don't buy that she hasn't had any action bit because she has been saying that for like 2 years now. I doubt she has cobwebs down there someone dusted them off.
- But it's weird that she brings this up in almost every interview. She swore to God and said she was picky on Kimmel or Craig Ferguson.
- "Sarah Paulson & Diane Keaton Fail at hiding from Paparazzi departing Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour"
This is so crazy and hilarious and cute omg.
- Paulson tweeted about a dozen "Miley is so awesome" references during the concert.
- So the hypersexual slut has arrested development?
Is this not the funniest thing ever? So true too!
- Sarah is a cunt!
- I'm crying at that tweet though. I bet she read that and started making demands of her agent again!
- Was she the one in AHS second season?
If so, she is why I stopped watching it.
But also tired of Jessica Lang playing an old bitch each season.
- "An old bitch." LOL
- Paulson cheated on Cherry Jones? Still laughing at that tweet.
- R507, Sarah was in all three seasons. LangE's character started out as an old bitch, but by season's end, she had gone so far down the hole that you felt nothing but sympathy for her.
- What's with all these trolls here!? Sarah looks sexy as fuck and very very gay these days.
- She's rocking a little bit wild hair and this Prada sunglasses.
- Trolls indeed. Unlike L Chat, which is comprised of squee-ing 16 year olds who exclaim, "I'M CRYING!" whenever they get a glimpse of Instagram, folks around here have actually had to deal with her in professional situations and frankly, she is not impressive. I also cannot imagine a circumstance where I would find her ragamuffin tween style "hot."
She is the angry nerdy girl that has finally gotten her chance to be a mean girl - but at 39 it's just looopy and sad.
- R513, what was she like when you dealt with her in professional situation? How angry nerdy?
- Perfectly stated R513. I have dealt with her on a personal level and she thinks she is above everyone else except those that can help pump up her career. I know that is what most celebs do to get exposure and get their foot in the door, but she really is a mean person to all those she deems beneath her.
- [quote]she thinks she is above everyone else except those that can help pump up her career
Which explains her cosying up to Jessica Lange, Ryan Murphy, Diane Keaton and Cherry Jones.
- Let's get one thing straight: no one is BENEATH Sarah Paulson.
- R515, what did she do or say? How mean?
- R57 Does that mean she's a bottom?