- I hate to admit this but I've had Colton before and he has a big dick. That's why he's always so smug and impressed with himself. That boy should be in porn, not Survivor.
- Which one is the Playgirl model? links?
- No one wants to watch Queen Colton and her moobs in porn dear
- Fail, OP. Can someone come up with a better thread title?
- R2, bitch please, like you don't know who the Playgirl model is.
- When was the last time a DL Survivor thread passed 500 posts by the end of the 4th episode?
Colton has taken DL by storm!!
- WTF? Even Bill didn't vote for Colton. Why the hell did he vote for Leif?
The whole thing is perplexing. All the other male players know what a cancer Colton is, what a fucking cunt he is, yet there he is, still there, rolling his eyes, doing his Cher tongue, with that "My farts smell like lavender" look on his face.
- [quote]WTF? Even Bill didn't vote for Colton. Why the hell did he vote for Leif?
Bill probably thought it was between him and Leif going, so of course he's going to vote for Leif. He should have taken his lit torch and snuffed it out in Colton's face.
- Bill is hot.
They originally told Bill they wanted to go to tribal to vote of Leif. The old dude was even saying how it was the greatest betrayal ever.
- The crazy old man is a surgeon....he ain't cuttin me
- In reference to the Kirk Cameron threads, I wonder if Colton will honor us with his views on gay marriage.
- Colton has the fucking Idol (thanks, Sabrina!) and so there wasn't a point of throwing votes his way unless it was an organized blindside. Bill hoped they were sincere about getting rid of Leif, and then he could hope to get the sane tribemates (Mike, Jay, Jonas) to ditch KKKolton. No such luck, though.
I hate Colton and Tarzan so much. Why can't they cast more gays like J.P. (or even Brad from J.P.'s season, since J.P. wasn't out then) instead of this racist, classist, snobby-without-cause embarrassment? Ugh.
(Or Rafe; his long-term strategy was terribly flawed, but he did a lot well, and it was very cool watching *him* be that season [Guatemala]'s challenge monster.)
- Colton was the basis for Bryce Dallas Howard's character in The Help.
- It's Cunton from now on.
- hot gay guys are too tempting for the newly married Jeff Probst
- FYI R13, Jonas isn't one of the sane ones. Just off the top of my head I can recall 3 separate confessional scenes of him praising Colton, calling him a mastermind and other similar nonsense. He's definitely under Colton's spell as much as the two Tarzans are. It's ridiculous. I think the only normal ones at this point are Jay, Mike, & Leif. Unfortunately, they don't have the numbers.
I really hope there's a shake-up with the tribes next week. Even if they don't get rid of Colton, maybe they'll get rid of his three minions.
- Having a big dick is reason to be smug and self-impressed? Gawd, that's sick.
- Just wached the first four episodes all at once at cbs.com. Fun season so far. Lots of eye candy. Unlike previous seasons, I've gotten to know the large group pretty quickly.
Crazy move with the last tribal. Colton is a hot mess. Yikes.
I was kind of rooting for the Muscle aliance ... Michael and Jay are still there to drool over. (why was it the old geezer wearing the bikini/briefs ?)
Looks like next week they mix up the tribes (or merge this soon, possibly .... could be interesting now that it's 7/7 based on that last 'move').
I must say, I'm mostly liking the women more than the men right now. The men's tribe is all over the place and some of them are mighty annoying (Colton and Tarzan).
Can't believe I've stuck with this show so long, but it always grabs me.
- Short interview with KKKolton...
- [quote]Having a big dick is reason to be smug and self-impressed? Gawd, that's sick.
You must be new to DL.
- Bumping the Survivor thread #2
- Entertainment Weekly did an interview with Bill. It's actually maddening listening to him explain what happened. He still doesn't deserve what happened to him, but goddamn, it's frustrating listening to him talk.
- Why did Sabrina give that moron the idol? WHY??
- I thought the same thing when she was giving it to him. Why not save it and use it strategically after the merge. It was sooo stupid.
- I've been here 12+ years, R21, and in that time I've learned DL's smug and self-impressed believe that the average dick is 4.5"
What I'm saying is sick is that R1 is trying to pass off Colton's behavior as a result of having a big dick. Lame!
- Average dick 4.5? What you talking about?
Anyway, guys with big dicks don't usually feel the need to try too hard or desperately prove themselves they way Colton does. If anything his behavior is a sign he has a small one.
I bet Colton fantasizes about big black dick all the time. I knew a guy like him in college who was a complete bigot. That friendship died but years later I see his profile on A4A looking for groups of black tops haha.
- "I was kind of rooting for the Muscle aliance ... Michael and Jay are still there to drool over."
I agree. I'm rooting for Michael and Jay. Jay is the nicer of the two.
- Colton hated Michael because he knew he couldn't have him.
- [quote]I thought the same thing when she was giving it to him. Why not save it and use it strategically after the merge. It was sooo stupid.
I believe the instructions for the idol stated it had to be given up before the next tribal council.
That's true. If it was not given to the men, theoretically, she could have been voted off with the idol.
- Tarzan as a plastic surgeon scares the shit out of me! I bet his office is in a dingy strip mall and he uses Fix-a-Flat to close those pesky surgical scars...!
- Jay is very religious and not in favor of sex before marriage.
- I don't agree with the things Colton said but some of the outrage here and other sites is over the top. Boycotting the show? This is hardly the first time something like this has happened on Survivor. On Samoa, Ben called Yasmin "ghetto trash". And who can forget Naonka's treatment of Casey B. on Nicaragua? Obviously some of you don't know your Survivor history very well.
So the only conclusion is that some fans are targeting Colton because he is Gay.
- Not true, R34.
- "So the only conclusion is that some fans are targeting Colton because he is Gay."
No, it's because he's a fucking asshole.
- I love the blacks!
- He has plenty of to repair the damage,r34 in time for the live reunion show-unless he says/does something even more outrageous before then.
I suggest he lose about 40 pounds,get a pair of horn rimmed glasses;dress low key and speak in glowing terms of his fellow Survivors. I'm sure he is already being schooled by CBS on how to appear humbled by the shit storm HE caused.
He's,free,white and(literally)21. He'll be just fine.
- this is the most interesting season in a while. So much muscle, and so much drama.
Colton's eye rolling is getting old tho.
- [quote]Colton's eye rolling is getting old tho.
I really want to slap him when he does that.
- I want to gauge his eyes out.
- Can't you gauge his eyes with calipers or something without having to remove them?
- I hope he gets the shit beaten out of him at the reunion show.
- He won't get beaten at the reunion show but he will be booed. And Bill will be cheered. It will probably give Bill's career a boost. All of that will traumatize Colton, who will announce that he has apologized to bill and they're friends now, probably much to bill's surprise. I'll put money it.
I know some people are saying that other people have said terrible things in the past too, but never has anyone gone after African Americans, little people, the poor, the uneducated and pretty much anyone who didn't attend an all white private school, in one hit at tribal council. It was unbelievable. Although the people threatening to boycott are crazy. The only thing that will achieve is that next time Survivor won't air the comments and we may never have known what a racist, narrow minded, shallow, turd Colton really is.
I think Colton thinks he's Scarlett O'Hara but sadly he's more like Ashley. A wishy washy man who thinks the KKK are a fine and noble institution.
- It's "gouge" not "gauge" you idiots.
- It's "idiot," not "idiots."
- [quote]He won't get beaten at the reunion show but he will be booed. And Bill will be cheered. It will probably give Bill's career a boost.
Eh, this is only the fourth episode. Bill will maybe get 15 seconds of airtime at the reunion.
- Doesn't matter that's only 4 eps in. This has guaranteed Bill a big ol' cheer and at least 15 seconds of air time.
- [quote]It's "idiot," not "idiots."
Wrong, moron. There are two of us
- Oh, do you have a helper monkey typing for you, R49?
- Yes r46, please note that R49 is posting that he is one of TWO idiots. Hence the plural.
- Eyes Gouged Out
starring Colton "Connie" Casserole.
- Colton, I can't wait to see what you do next, if I'm out, I will T-Bo the show.
- Preparing Colton for Big Brother and The Amazing Race....
- Here comes Colton!
- Colton tonight!!! I cant waits!
- If they do a tribe switch up, then it's the producers way of saying fuck you to the men for volunteering for tribal council. They want to make an example to future contestants that you don't mess with the game and make comp wins meaningless. If the girls had gone to tribal, the teams would be uneven and it would be unfair to the girls for a switch up. They're only switching tribes because Colton threw a hussy fit to go to tribal council.
- Haha, Colton - merge!
- How stupid are some of these people?
- Leaf is still the hottest.
- The one thing Colton is right about is that these people are idiots
- Is Colton on DL?
- If Colton were found beaten and slumped against a fence post, I'd be okay with that.
- Colton gets worse next week.
- What exactly does that chick envisioning happening in the merge? Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Why is it hard to believe that all of these people are really falling prey Colton? It doesn't even seem plausible for the ignorant to ignore his devious behavior.
- I wish I can slap the eye rolling out of him.
- I loved when Lee shoved Colton in the water during the Immunity challenge, that was great!
- At least I now have a tribe to cheer for. Let's hope they are smart enough to form a close alliance, so when the merge occurs Colton can't work his way back in. Does Colton ever do any work around camp? All we ever see are strategy session and resting!
- Not funny R64
- Even Probst is calling him out on the idiocy at tribal councils. Jeff told him tonight that they already had the by far weaker tribe just voted out their strongest member (Monica). With a great "really??" tone in his voice.
- Colton running through the water in the challenge tonight was priceless. Then getting nearly drowned after he got the ball in that challenge. Amazing.
- [quote]Why is it hard to believe that all of these people are really falling prey Colton? It doesn't even seem plausible for the ignorant to ignore his devious behavior.
He is getting rid of strong players so they might as well let him do what he wants.
Did you see Jay's ass when they showed him walking from behind? Damn that thing swayed like a hooker on the streets.
- I can't believe how stupid these people are. I
May not get through the season with these fools.
- Imagine Shambo and Colton on the same tribe...then maybe throw in Cochran.
- It kind of sucks that after only a few weeks they broke up the tribes. We didn't get to see how the dynamics of the men's tribe would have played out.
No doubt there will be some interesting interactions between the mixed-gender teams, but it's kind of wrong that they were split up so soon.
- At least the hot guys like Jay and Michael are around for a while longer.
Did you hear Probst during the water challenge?
"Jay & Michael double-teaming Colton!"
- Oh, gawd, I laughed so hard when Colton mouthed "Do you remember what to do?" to Tardzan at tribal council. What a doddering old fool.
- What is the word for the type of chest Jonas has? It's so odd.
- "Did you see Jay's ass when they showed him walking from behind? Damn that thing swayed like a hooker on the streets."
MARY! I don't think I've ever seen an ass on Survivor described that way here before.
In which segment of the show in particular was this displayed?
- 2010 story on Jay Byars' modeling career:
- Jay Byars underwear modeling photo:
- Jay modeling Emporio Armani underwear:
- Jay modeling 2xist underwear:
- Another of Jay modeling 2exist:
- Jay showing bush:
- Jay showing a glimpse of ass:
- Jay in Calvin Klein
- Jay in 'Rated M'
- Jay in Hugo Boss
- Side view of Jay
- More Jay in Hugo Boss
- Jay in pouch underwear:
- Jay in skimpy black pouch:
- Jay, side view:
- Jay in white pouch:
- Jay in another pouch
- Jay rear view:
- Jay ass crack:
- Jay in a G-string, showing ass
- Jay in blue pouch:
- Jay showing bush, bigger photo:
- Another big photo of Jay showing bush:
- Jay showing bush, slightly different shading:
- Jay animation:
- Jay bush photos, side by side
- Jay in white undies, hairy legs
- Jay showing off that bush yet again
- Wow, Jay has absolutely no bulge in the profile photos.
- No bulge? There's definitely something there. You can see the outline of his cock. A guy doesn't have to be hung like Jeff Stryker.
I do think though that his ass is a bit flat. Not exactly a bubble.
- Doesn't Alicia (is that her name?) realize that all the guys would vote her off in a second?
- R78, all I could think of during that scene was the SNL skit with Phil Hartman as Stockdale shouting "Who am I?? Why am I here??"
- Colton needs to go away and die. I've never hated a Survivor "character," more than I hate Colton. That hermaphrodite makes me sick to my stomach.
I'm so happy that all the hot and cool people made it onto one tribe. That makes it so much easier to hate the tribe with Colton and Alicia. Those two are completely vile.
I'm starting to watch the show and pretending that Colton's not in it. Like when that disgusting pig shows up on my screen, I turn away and pretend not to see it.
And yet I'm perplexed by the fact that those losers on that tribe won't vote the evil out. The japanese guy, tardzan, lief... none of them will step up and do the right thing. What a sorry display.
It's easy to see that Colton is the poison in any tribe. Just look at how he voted Monica off - she being the only worthwhile competitor on the whole team. And yet Colton conspires like a slithering snake, to get off the one person who contributes the most. All while that nasty, vile bitch Colton sits in the background, acting like ... I don't even know what.
It makes me so sad that THIS is the impression that people are getting about the gay community. A lazy, backstabbing, cheating, lying, manipulative, hateful, bigoted, entitled diva, who brags about befriending people and then fucking them over.
30+ years of gay activism down the drain, with a clueless, fat, Republican queen who makes us look like every bad stereotype ever imagined by straight people.
- Jay's body is kinda blah. Needs more ass to really show off a thong.
- R113, go lie down dear, your [italic]Mary[/italic] is showing.
- The scene of the tribe stabbing those crabs in the head was disgusting. I could have done without that.
- Because, R113, the people following Colton probably agree with his choices, and are happy to just let him take responsibility. No blood is on their hands. You really think guys like Leif and Tarzan would have survived on the boy's tribe had the alphas taken control? It's the same on the merged tribes - anyone who's a threat or strong needs to go. Their tribe doesn't need strength because they're always going to lose. The question is getting rid of who matters most until the next merge. Guys like Tarzan and Colton and Jonas probably need to stick to Colton at this point. Colton is a nasty piece of work, but he knows what he's doing.
- And your cuntface is showing, R115. Why don't you go have "the help" serve you another mint julep on the terrace, while you debate whether to vote for Gingrich or Santorum, who will do something about all those awful handouts that "the darkies" like to receive?
- [quote] The scene of the tribe stabbing those crabs in the head was disgusting.
Agreed. It would have been much better if it was Colton, in place of the crabs.
- Unclench R118, it's a TV show. Stop watching before you have a stroke.
- Oh please. You all know you'd be bitching that this season was boring as shit if not for Colton's antics. Not defending his specific actions, but come on. The other "characters" are beyond dull.
- I agree R121. Nothing says ratings like hate and bigotry. It's fun, fun, fun!!
MOAR! Bring on the vileness, crudeness, and hate!
Fucking hell, you'd think we're living in ancient Rome, when people being mauled by lions was considered a "sport."
- Yet you're still watching, r122.
I rest my case.
- Is there anyway that Tarzan is not senile?
Can he possibly be faking it to look harmless and
get brought farther along
because he is not a threat?
- That would be his strategy, R124. He has no athletic ability to make him valuable -- but what makes you think he's not smart enough to fool the other twits out there into underestimating him? He's a surgeon, but he hasn't told anyone there what he does for a living.
Granted, he's annoying as hell, and he's sure playing the clueless old fart thing to the hilt.
- "Colton walks around saying, "I'm a girl." What IS that???"
Jonas, my new favorite castaway
- [quote] Colton walks around saying, "I'm a girl." What IS that???
- No one here seemed to notice that KKKolton first targeted the black guy for elimination and now the Asian girl? He had absolutely no reason to target Christina,same as Bill,than for they're not being white. I found it hilarious that he bonded with Alicia so soon-another "Mean Girl"just like him! I can imagine KKKolton sitting amongst his rich friends talking about people of color in the worst possible way...
And to echo the others on this thread-what the hell is wrong with these people? Tardzan(love the person who coined that name!)or the worthless Jonas should have gone before Monica. Jonas reminds me of the Asian girl from last season-playing into the pathetic subserviant stereotypes with his "I'll be KKKolton's bitch"comment. Have a back bone!
Despite being the tallest guy there,Michael is doing a great job of staying in the background and not making any waves,as well as Troyzan(?)Jay and the girl who looks like actress Diane Farr,who found the immunity idol.
Can't wait for next week when KKKolton has another freak out and starts wailing on Christina for no apparent reason other than her race...
- I wish Monica and Kat had been on opposite tribes. Kat is Salani's weak link and Monica was Manono's only strong link.
Obviously Manono will continue losing... I foresee Colton and Alicia becoming partners. The two are vile and perfect together. Colton is a bit too vile though and I hope he goes shortly after the merge. Keep him around for more drama, but keeping him too long would just sour the whole season. I'd rather Alicia last the whole season.
Also have to laugh at the poster who claimed Colton is going to set gay rights back because people will assume all gay people are like him. Yeah right!
- Holy shit, the Ozzy troll has found himself a new target. Slow down with the pictures, MARY!
[quote]Doesn't Alicia (is that her name?) realize that all the guys would vote her off in a second?
She does, but she pretty much knew the women were going to be picked off one by one and she played it to be the last one picked off.
- At least they had Jonas actually vocalizing that he's aware of Colton's shit. Everyone else seems to walk around in utter ignorance.
- Colton is probably reading this thread unless he's decided not to read anything, given how hated he is. But I'm sure his contract prohibits him from posting.
[quote]At least they had Jonas actually vocalizing that he's aware of Colton's shit. Everyone else seems to walk around in utter ignorance.
That's got to be editing. People must have compared notes on Colton, but as long as he's not after them, they may as well play along as he eliminates tough competitors.
- R128 Alicia is Hispanic.
- Hey stupid bitches, Colton here!! Any questions?
- [quote]I'm so happy that all the hot and cool people made it onto one tribe.
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read here in some time.
- I thought Alicia was Italian, but only because she reminds me so much of an Italian friend.
- Alicia is black.
- The HELP was based on Coltons family for sure.
- I really believe Colton thinks he is just like Scarlett.
- I thought it sucked when the women voted out Nina, the tough-looking former L.A. cop. She had character and was decent in the challenges, unlike some of the women.
- Would Colton be on an All-Stars edition? Would love to see him and Russell interact.
- I'll miss Monika's fun bags. :(
- I would like to see how Colton and Ozzy would interact.
- What's to miss about fake tits, Wanda?
- Colton would hate Ozzy b/c he couldn't control him and he's not 100% white.
Jay is sexy until he opens his mouth and that hideous voice pipes up.
- Gay villains make the best villains.
- so who was in Playgirl? Jay?...link?
- Ewww, why doesn't Jay shave his pubes???
- Ewwww to any "man" that shaves his pubes . . .
- R147, I don't think Jay was in Playgirl. He he has done a lot of nearly naked underwear posing though. I posted every photo I could find above. (And was reprimanded for doing so by some bitch above).
- Colton may be leading the tribe but that doesn't mean he knows what he's doing. His last two decisions were idiotic. First he encourages everyone to go to tribal when they don't need to just to vote Bill out because he's black. And then he votes out the only athletic player on his team. The guy is a fool. He has given no reason whatsoever for mistrusting Christina, so as someone up thread said, it's probably because she's Asian.
The KKK chapter he belongs to must be bursting with pride.
- Colton is from Alabama, which just voted for Santorum this week. Colton was probably one of those voters.
- I don't know how he comes across one-on-one, but maybe because Colton is so out there and non-secretive about who he is people have an instinct to find him trustworthy.
- The title of this thread sucks. It obviously must have been made by Colton himself. Fuck Cunton.
- I love how Alicia is skanking it up and using her sexuality to get the mens' trust. That is smart gameplay.
- I love how Alicia's thighs make everyone crave cottage cheese.
- Alicia is kind of a boner killer.
[quote]I posted every photo I could find above. (And was reprimanded for doing so by some bitch above).
I was not that "bitch" but I agree with him. Deranged types who gunk up threads like this suck.
- Colton rocks!
- I had forgotten Tarzan is a surgeon. I liove him playing up the bumbling grandpa angle. Great strategy. I hope has lasts longer than Colton or even blindsides him.
Is Jay still a pro model?
- Last episode Tarzan said he was a medic. Is he hiding that he is a surgeon, or do we have his actual occupation mixed up somehow?
- and remember guys, Colty lives in a fucking bubble.
He is from ALABAMA. The most backwards state we've got.
So "rich" in Alabama is not "rich" in the Northeast, for example.
I would say he lives with his mama in a sizable home (about 4,000 square feet) that's worth about $350K.
His family probably has about $400K in net worth.
And that's his attitude? HE LIVES IN A BUBBLE.
Come to the big city, boy, and we'll see how you fare.
- He's not fat.
- R161, you may be right, but you may also be way off. All of the generalizations you made are out of control. When it comes down to it, you just don't know, so you can't make such broad assumptions like that.
- the assumption I am making is solely based off the "character" he is portraying on television.
The point is this: he is a poser. The worst kind.
Bitchy to be bitchy, not funny.
A fat whale with a pasty body who flops around the mud bitching like a pussy.
He's not someone I would consider hot in the least.
So his thinking he is rich and that his housekeeper is African-American makes him a well-rounded individual??? Bitch thinks she's Lady Mary!
- R164 it's a GAME. Obviously the point is not to portray your real personality.
- So you think Colton is acting, R165?
- KKKolton is a fat and fugly piece of shit.
- R160 I think Tarzan is hiding that he's a plastic surgeon. Should he make it to the end a jury may decide he already has enough money.
Frankly, hiding his profession is the only strategic thing Tarzan's done. He seems academically bright but also seems to posses very few street smarts. The guy is very naive. He thought racism ended with the election of a black president. He lives in rich, straight, white guy world. Your daughters debutant ball last Saturday and couples tennis next sunday don't equip you for the dirty game of survivor, no matter how high your IQ is.
- I was sad to see Monica go.
She is a hot MILF
- Don't you think it's embarrassing to be Monica, though? She's simply identified as "Ex-NFL player's wife".
- R170, if that's your claim to fame, so be it.
Unfortunately for Colton, from now on he will be known as "loathsome homoseksuelle."
- Colton, like the living stereotype he is, is playing the game hysterically. Rather than playing the game, he's decided to simply create a world of his own making. The game of Survivor is nothing to him, he's there to rid himself of people he simply has decided he doesn't like. He sits on his ass talking shit about people, whining and complaining while not contributing a single fucking thing.
Why others are allowing this to go on is truly bizarre. How is it possible that Colton is even still there? As he has declared everyone else in the game to be stupid, perhaps his very survival in the game is proof positive that this one time he's actually right.
- Colton's problem is that he is not thinking of the end game.
He failed to realize where is band of 4 misfits will be after the tribe mergers. He is not bonding with his new tribe, he never bonded with Michael and Jay doesn't he think they might bound with their new tribe and just knock off his remaining 4 men after the merge. It will be 7-4 or even less depending if they merger at 11 or 10.
He will have lost the girl alliance when the see that Monica is gone. If he was with the girls and having the idol how could that have happened.
Now that Kim has that idol, they need to seriously blindside Colton at the merge.
- r162, yes you are Colton
- So true,r172. I just watched the episode and KKKolton has targeted everyone who simply irritates him-no stategic game play whatsoever! Unless I'm missing something,he dislikes Christina for no apparent reason and got rid of Monica because she's too smart-in other words,the perfect Repug! And just like a repug,he looks down on smart people and wants to be surrounded by idiots that he can manipulate.
And I wish that Leif's and Michael could switch bodies,because each of their faces looks like it belongs on the other person!
- Lief is handsome. They showed a closeup of him without his hat and his sunglasses, which is how we usually see him, and I said "Wow, who's that handsome guy?" The camera pulled back and that handsome face was Lief's.
- R177 = Midget Fucker
- I agree R177, he isn't bad looking but he's not the brightest.
- "Did you see Jay's ass when they showed him walking from behind? Damn that thing swayed like a hooker on the streets."
Which scene was this ?
- OMG! Jay's voice is a nightmare!
Have his balls dropped yet?
Somebody shove something in his mouth so he can't speak.
- I like em small and stupid.
- Leif was always at crotch level while he was tackling Michael and looked like he would pull down his shorts several times!
- I think Jay may be the secret gay one.
Like JP Calderon before him.
But, r180, please provide link or describe in detail. Was it sashaying like a girl?
- Who said there's a secret gay one?
- >>Colton's problem is that he is not thinking of the end game.
Colton's problem is that he has a personality disorder.
And that's also the key to why the others haven't gotten rid of him yet. Often people intuitively want to keep things smooth with someone with a personality disorder because if they went against them they have to deal with the aftermath of vitriol and punishment that would be directed at them. And in this case, there are huge stakes (a million $), so there's a lot to lose with one misstep.
I just spent three years experiencing this at my job. In looking back on it, that seemed to be the dynamic between our personality disordered person and her staff and co-workers. Knowing that she'd stoop to levels so low to get rid of them kept them afraid of her and afraid to speak out against her.
Come reunion time, Colton will explain away what he said and will have created a version of events in his head that never happened, yet he will truly believe.
- R186, you competed on Survivor for three years?
- That's what it felt like, R187. We finally were able to vote the bitch off the island.
- R184, I am R180. I was quoting someone else who said that above. I also would like to know in which scene Jay's ass was swaying like a hooker.
- R189: I am not the person who first mentioned Jay. In watching the show again, his walk is more obvious than I remembered. Watch the first half of the show again.
- I can't believe no one has mentioned how hot Troyzan is for a 50 yr old. I'd do him in a heartbeat.
- [italic]And that's also the key to why the others haven't gotten rid of him yet. Often people intuitively want to keep things smooth with someone with a personality disorder because if they went against them they have to deal with the aftermath of vitriol and punishment that would be directed at them.[/italic]
I disagree. They haven't kept him because they're scared of repercussions. They haven't gotten rid of him because they actually have some reverence for the guy! They throw around words like "brilliant" and "genius" when they talk about him. They happily made him their leader and respect him as such. It's mind-boggling!
- Why would they get rid if him? It serves them no good to get rid of their own and have the women outnumber the men. You guys are horrible at strategy and simple math. You just play emotionally and would be terrible at playing Survivor.
- Hey smartass at R193....before the tribe switch, the men went to tribal council twice and so had two opportunities to get rid of him.
As of now, yes, it would be stupid to get rid of him and lose the number advantage. However, the game didn't just start this week, moron.
- As you can see above, Jay has done some very revealing underwear modeling - practically showing his cock.
So it's not surprising that his ass would sway like a hooker's.
- I totally agree R194. Not to mention Colton has made 2 of the stupidest strategic moves ever. He convinced his dumb arse tribe to go to tribal when they didn't need to, reducing his tribes numbers, just to get rid of someone he didn't like. Dumb. He then lands on a tribe that doesn't physically measure up to the other tribe and organizes to vote out the most athletic player they have, significantly reducing their chances of winning anything from here on in. Colton is about strategic as a tree.
- And the members of his tribe *didn't* want to go, but were afraid to dissent because they thought it would put targets on their backs.
- R184 and R180, I am not the person who posted about Jay's sashay, but I think it is in reference to the scene where the new "gods and goddesses" tribe is trying to catch a chicken.
- R196 If you think Colton, a gay man, can win Survivor by keeping heterosexual males around to the end you are dumb. Wake up to the real world. Where have heterosexual males brought a gay man or gay woman with them to the finale?
- Umm why does a gay man need to be "brought" to the end? Can't a gay man win survivor on his own merits? Richard Hatch ring a bell? Nobody took him to the end, he got himself there. And if your implying that Colton's strategy involves voting out all the straight men, then both of you need an anatomy lesson, because at last check Monica is a woman.
- I wonder if Jay has had gay sex along his path to being a male model?
He has done some pretty revealing modeling for some gay underwear sites.
But he says on his Twitter that he is very religious and that he against sex before marriage, so who knows.
- He is a virgin to sex to both man and woman. With that voice, who would want to bed him?
- Jay should avoid inhaling helium before his interviews.
- Ahem! r199?
- What's so terrible about Jay's voice? It's a bit on the high side?
Not all men have deep voices like Christopher Lee or James Earl Jones.
- Soooo,which one of the remaining men do you think KKKolton beats off to in the bushes at night? He got rid of the guy he was most obviously attracted to(Bill)Did you see the coquettish look he threw Michael during the basketball challenge? Or maybe he wants Jay to ram him mercilessly exchange for votes? I notice he has not targeted those guys by name,only in general whe refering to the men...
- Jay sounds like a muppet, but I'd still fuck him silly. And I don't see that voice deterring any women if he is straight. They might not like his voice, but they aren't going to kick that ass or those abs out of bed.
- r207, I agree. hot to death. And if he has a sashay when he walks, even better. shows vulnerability.
But, I guess I have to closely watch next time.
Or can someone intelligent here post the video of Jay walking swinging his ass from side to side???
- I think that's a myth,r208. I watched the episode again and the only place I can see Jay's ass is in the immunity challenge running thru the water. I think the person who said they saw Jay 'sashaying'got excited...
- Ooops-my bad! There is,indeed,a shot of Jay 'sashaying'at about the 13:30 mark(without commercials)Just as he and Michael are trying to catch a chicken! But it's only about 5 seconds...
Again,sorry to the poster I doubted.
- Jay's voice doesn't go with his face, but that body is perfection.
- can anyone post a clip of Jay the sashay walker???
- During the water challenge last week there's a point at which Jay & Michael push Colton down into the water and Jeff says "Colton double-teamed by Matt & Jay!"
- Thanks for the souvenir!!!
- All the laughter all the tears
I want to Colton and his lime green polo shirt and Bobby Brady hair
I want to see Jay and his muscles
I want to see Tarzan and his stellar vocabulary
I want to see Troyzan and his tan
I want to see Jonah and his whale
I want to see Leaf and his tree
I want to see nameless gals and their whispering
I want to see slobbering monkey
Where are the monkees!
All that and Jeff's shiny forehead on tonites show
- I pray to God it's not the Playgirl model who gets hurt tonight and is sent home on a stretcher. Please please please let it be one of the girls!
- I think you speak for all of us, R216. : )
Best wishes to Jay!
- If David Beckham is considered major league fuckable with that voice of his than Jay can be, too.
- Awww, poor fat widdle Colton doesn't get any ice cweam!!! lol!!
- How does Colton develop such deep "hate" for these people? He now says the same thing about Christina that he said about Bill. "I hate her voice. I hate her face. I just want her gone."
I wish someone would talk to his fat ass as horribly as he talks to others. I cannot believe anyone puts up with him.
- Colton is the mean girl of this season. He is suffering from estrogen poisoning.
- R220, if you woke up every morning knowing you were Colton, you'd be filled with tons of hate as well.
- Don't ya love how that queen blamed Christina for the challenge when he and his hag couldn't even throw the damn ball?
That is all
- Oh my god! what a bitch! He kept the Idol for a souvenir!
- karma - ha! it really is a bitch!
- The tears from Jonas and the group goodbye were so annoying. The guys appendix may be bursting but let's draw out the drama and drag the other castaways to say a few words first.
I hope Alicia gets hit by a meteor.
- I guess they'll be no elimination tonight since Colton went out. So Alicia gets to play Queen Bitch another day.
- OMG, Jay is pretty.
And OMG - that chick doesn't know what appendicitis is?
- They're all sad for him? It's already apparent that no one will call him out on his shit, even at the reunion.
- Maybe he will lose some weight and look good at reunion.
- the spoilers were right.
it was kind of refreshing to see a soft and fleshy non-obese guy on tv for a change. i wonder how colton feels knowing the entire country has seen him doubled up, constipated, dehydrated and flabby.
- The only thing better would've been if Colton had died from appendicitis .... and if it were contagious and Alicia caught it too. With those two together, it was hard to decide with was the bigger cunt.
- I hope his doctor operating on him is black.
- No, R234 - Blasian!
- Karma bites Colton in the ass!
- When will a gay person win this show again?
- Thx, r215!
- Don't know R237, but it looks like a gay man is going to win Celebrity Apprentice.
- Colton is one of the most revolting reality show contestants I've ever watched. How could the others listen to he and Alicia talk to Christina the way they did? I was hoping she was going to snap Colton's neck when she had his head in her hands. Jonas, Leif and and Tarzan need to get in the game.
- I wanted the nurse to keep pressing in on his appendix like a game, watching his pulse race.
I'm on the Christina bandwagon since she seems to be a very kind person.
- Yes, the scenes of Colton and Alicia puting down Christina were horrible. It went beyond being a bully.
I believe Jonas interviewed about it, but said nothing directly to the two. Tarzan is almost as bad as Colton & Alicia, he did even seem to notice.
I wish I could feel sorry for Colton, but I can not.
- KKKolton is one of the most horrible person I have ever seen on a reality show.
I wish that appendix had burst and killed him.
- Ha! Ha! Colton's flabby belly and lady hips were on TV! So glad to see that fat, stretchmark-laden, racist, classist, fugly cunt in tears being hauled out on a stretcher. .
The only thing that could have made this episode more satisfying would've been for Alicia to be voted out, then chastised for her hideousness, terrible personality, ridiculous boobs, and cottage cheese ass/thighs, and then shoved into the fire while being hit by a meteorite and having her neck snapped by Christina.
- Colton was verbally abusive to Christina. He called her a 'fucking bitch' (or something that was bleeped out) after their team lost the reward challenge. It's true she didn't score any points, but neither did he. It's amazing how vicious he was.
- Here's the bad news, Colton is GUARANTEED to be invited back on to the next season of Survivor. You know Jeffy is not going to let one of his favorite villains get away that easily.
It's the only time I'll be rooting for Russell to be brought back as well.
- Would the merge ordinarily have been a week later? Did they move it up a week because someone had to withdraw tonight?
- I miss the days of Survivor when it there wasn't an extreme asshole on each season.
- Colton went from being bullied to The Bully really quickly. And now you know we will have to see him on another season, just because there seems to be a shortage of game show contestants, or because he will try to sue. No wonder they kept placing him in the best player of the week selection, which hardly matters if we only have their choice of three. Or maybe they will pair him with Alicia (I will never teach again) on Amazing Race, like the Bretchels. Why is she always in bikini pants? She's hideous. Maybe people will actually start playing now, instead of just handing Colton the win. And yet I watch....
- Colton and alicia are horrible people. I believe in karma an he definitely got it. I'm glad he is out of the game. I hope Alicia will get hers next! Horrible people!
- R248, and you're no producer, either.
- It's certainly hard to believe that Alicia is a special ed teacher. Normally to work in special ed you need enormous amounts of patience and kindness to require you to devote time to children with extra needs.
- What does Alicia teach. Gawd, that woman is ugly inside and out. And I can't bear the sight of her digusting ass.
- I'm very disappointed he's gone in this way because I would much rather have seen the other people there finally wise up and vote his fat ass off.
- Colton stayed an asshole till the end. He didn't even give someone on his tribe the Idol - he insisted on taking it home with him.
- Based on tonight's episode,I'd say Christina is in the running for overall Fan Favorite-and she deserves it.
Christina could have stepped over KKKolton while his insides burned(Oh,the irony!)but she was a true angel,caring for him like a mother would. For the life of me,I don't know why Alicia and KKKolton hate her so much.(Well,maybe I know why KKKolton hate her-same way he hated on Bill-using the exact same language)
The correlation between Alicia' personality and what she does for a living is striking. Special Ed Teacher?!!
- Oh,forgot to mention what a bitch move by KKKolton to keep the idol for herself!
A queeny bitch to the very end...!
- We didn't get to see much of Jay's ass sashaying tonight : (
When was Colton bullied? He never tried to work with the guys, and assumed they all would hate him because he is gay. He was never bullied.
- I'm starting to like Asian Boston Rob
- Colton and Alicia's treatment of Christina was revolting. It went beyond game play and into bullying territory. I so wish Christina had kicked Colton in his appendix until it burst.
- I think Jay's helium voice is kind of cute.
- I kinda wished Christina stuck it to him, just a little bit. She went above and beyond being nice. This isn't RuPaul's Best Friend Race. All in all, good to see the piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home.
- Tardzan is even more retarded than originally thought if he thinks Alicia is more trustworthy than Christina.
- Alicia really had nerve almost bobbin' and weavin' her head at Christina, saying "she's done" with her and accusing HER of talking smack, when all Christina was doing was strategizing like everyone else does!
Alicia is a weak, fragile person on the inside and likes to fancy herself as a tough bitch on the outside.
Colton is a weak, fragile person on the outside and really is a tough bitch on the inside.
- We are no longer in Colton's World!
- Well now that Colton is gone, there is no longer a reason to watch this season.
- If you google "colton asshole" you get 1.68 million returns.
- There's still Jay, R267. : )
- There has NEVER been a gay survivor that DL or viewers in general like. You'll worship any good-looking heterosexual male on the show no matter what but a gay person can never meet your standards. If you don't like other gay people then get help. I don't watch the show however I always look at the message boards and see the same negative stuff directed at the gay survivors no matter if they are tall or small, young or old, black or white etc. The same stuff will happen next season and the season after that and so on.
- Maybe Jay is gay.
- You just KNOW that Colton will be invited back for another season, AND he'll get to bring his immunity idol into play.
Boston Rob, Russell Hantz & Coach
- R270 is right. We should root for psychopaths like Colton and Richard Hatch.
- I want to see Ozzy brought back for a duel with Colton
- R270, I don't remember DL's reaction to Todd from the China season, but I think he's one of the best Survivor winners. He played a great game and kicked ass at the final tribal council. He's one of the few winners that truly deserved the win. I was always disappointed that he never returned for another season, but I guess he has nothing else to prove.
- I watched season one, the first half of season two and last quarter of Survivor: China. The gay people in those seasons were not the evil people they were made out to be. Ricard may have manipulated a few situations however he also caught food for the tribe and won challenges. I watched as Todd Herzog won. He was a fun guy. Not how heterosexual viewers wanted him to be. When a heterosexual particularly males are manipulative viewers praise them however when gay people do it they are evil. Viewers don't want gay people to get in the way of heterosexuals winning reality shows.
- The reaction to Todd on DL and in general was pretty positive as I recall. Considering he was a femme,tiny twink he handled the tribe brillaintly and deserved the win. Other than the usual complaints of backstabbing, the tribe seemed to like him as well. The most positive portrayal of a gay man on this show so far.
- Why hasn't Jay been forced to walk around in his underwear?
- Until you've witnessed the personality disordered, hateful, bigoted Colton, R270, you don't get to have an opinion.
- R277 You are imagining things. Todd was hated like every other gay contestant. I remember I had to defend him on the CBS message boards. I didn't come to DL at the time but I did go to other gay websites and they were negative toward him as well. I had to defend him in those places too.
- [quote]I'm starting to like Asian Boston Rob
Who's Asian Boston Rob??
- [quote]If you google "colton asshole" you get 1.68 million returns.
We get to see his hole?
- [italic]When a heterosexual particularly males are manipulative viewers praise them however when gay people do it they are evil[/italic]
That's just not true. With all the posts over the years about evil Russell and Cochran and Boston Rob and Coach and countless others, you're seriously going to say something as inane as that? You're a fool.
- [quote]Would the merge ordinarily have been a week later? Did they move it up a week because someone had to withdraw tonight?
No, the merge is right on time at 12 people. They normally would show it at the beginning of the next episode but since they needed a closure for the show tonight, they did it tonight.
- This is BULLSHIT! Colton did not deserve to go out like that. He's a horrible person but he was playing a great game and had the idol. I would have liked to see how that dynamic played out and how the idol got played. We know he would never have won so it would have been great to see how he finally got voted out. Now we will never know how it would have played out.
Inviting him back for another season doesn't really make up for it since the dynamics would be different. And everyone would already hate him and vote him out first.
- R283 Absolutely. Those survivors are fan favorites regardless of what they do.
- But the bottom line is that because of Colton going home, someone was spared tonight, yes?
- Yes, R287. The second time this season. They're dropping like flies!
- How come Jeff told Colton that if he goes to the hospital, he's out of the game? When Courtney went to the hospital, she wasn't automatically out of the game. Jeff had to give the girls an update at tribal council that Courtney was not coming back. Colton should have been given the same chance to come back.
- Do you think Colton secretly gave the idol to someone or had Jeff secretly give it? He really couldn't give it to anyone out in the open when they were all gathered around him. Maybe he told Jeff to give it to someone when the crowd dispersed.
- I can't believe no one has ragged on Kat yet about her terrifying thought that she TOO could get appendicitis, like it was a communicable disease.
And that she'd never heard of it in her life. And that the other contestants had to tell her it was a human organ and where it was in the body.
Are people today really THAT stupid?
- R281 Jonas. The Asian guy who looks kind of like Boston Rob. Is doughy like him too but ore quiet and trying to fly under the radar. He was the one who was willing to back Alicia's ouster when Christina told him and Leif that Alicia had a female alliance still with women from the other tribe.
- So what? I've never heard of this disease either. It's no big deal. Chill.
- Is Leaf a vampire? Why is he always sleeping in coffins?
- Kat is a dumb blonde. Why are you surprised?
- Glad Colton is gone, couldn't stand him another minute.
- This sucks. The alliance of Colton and Alicia was umbeateable, and now something unfair like this has to happen. If Alicia is out next week, I stop watching.
- R237, in answer to your question:
Richard Hatch was a gay man who won the very first season of survivor. So go out, get the survivor back catalogue and you can watch a gay man win survivor any time you want.
- Umm, R293, appendicitis is NOT a disease, you're as dumb as Kat and tht's saying something.
- Isn't it great that we can have these Survivor threads and no one spoils them anymore? Like it was before resemption island days? Had to avoid reading them.
- [quote] Christina could have stepped over KKKolton while his insides burned(Oh,the irony!)but she was a true angel,caring for him like a mother would.
I don't understand why she did what she did. Well, it was partly for survival, but I personally could never touch that evil cunt after how he acted. I might spit on his face while he was writhing in pain, but cradle his head? Um, no. And notice his "friend" Alicia couldn't be bothered with his flabby ass.
[quote] This is BULLSHIT! Colton did not deserve to go out like that. He's a horrible person but he was playing a great game and had the idol.
You don't get it, do you? Colton was taken out by his own evil. There is no way that someone that bigoted and hateful can be successful. NO FUCKING WAY.
Colton got his just desserts, and he's just lucky he didn't die in those palm fronds, which he absolutely deserved.
He is a vile, despicable excuse for a human being, and anyone supporting that sort of behavior is simply clueless.
In fact, his ailment did him a favor. If this season had gone on, he would literally have been the most hated person on the planet. He already set gays back by 50 years. He didn't need to stay on the show to set us back another 200 years.
I am so glad he's gone. SO glad.
- They will milk Colton as much as they can. How many times was Russell brought back?
- [quote]Colton got his just desserts
[Psst: it's just deserts, with one s, derived from "deserve." Dessert is what comes after dinner, after the diners have been "desservis" (plates cleared away).]
- Seriously, R303? Who the fuck is supposed to know that? Nobody gives a shit about an obscure saying. You get the point.
- OK, I've had a bit too much coffee and am a bit manic at the moment. I know as errors go, "just desserts" is far at the bottom of the list. At least I didn't "Oh dear!"
A grammar troll with a heart?
- You could tell our hefty boy Colton wanted that damn ice cream.
- Friends don't let friends go around typing "just desserts"!
Anyway, seriously, Kat had never heard of an appendix?!
- Well, Colton's team did lose the ice cream challenge, so it would really be more fair to say that he DIDN'T get his just desserts.
- With Colton gone, this could be one of the most interesting seasons. I am really looking forward to Wednesday nights again. There are many potentially interesting players left now that Colton is no longer around to get all the player interviews.
- Nobody cares about contestants who are out before the merge and aren't on the jury. By the time the finale rolls around, we'll be saying, "Colton who?"
- Did anyone else raise an eyebrow when Colton was lying there with possible appendicitis, and Probst wasted time grilling him about his feelings? Shouldn't he have been focused on getting Colton to a hospital stat, before the thing ruptured?
- I agree, R310. Colton was too much of a force. It'll be interesting to see whether or not there are any real alliances or strategies amongst the remaining players. Everything's been too focused on Colton.
- Kat had never heard of an appendix --- and was worried that she might "catch it?"
Girl is just too stupid to live.
- I'm still tickled that R393, much like the impossibly ignorant Kat, has never heard of appendicitis before. Run, R393, or you might catch it!
- People don't hate Colton because he's gay. People hate him because 1. he's a raging asshole 2. a racist 3. a classist. 4. lazy 5. worthless in challenges.
- R316...bullshit. They mainly hate him because he's gay. This whole country is racist and classist. They hate him because he's a "faggot." This thread is something out of free republic. It's one thing to hate Survivor because they chose this guy to represent the gay community. Which was obviously done to invite homophobia from the audience. It's another thing for you self-loathing nazis to wish death on another gay man. I don't like him either, but you evil pricks have gone WAY too far here. Check your own internalized homophobia.
- I hope Alicia stays in and makes it to the final 3. Keep using sex as a weapon gurl.
- R298 and also Todd from Survivor:China.
- I really like Jonas. I hope he and Leif run this thing.
- I have a feeling that if Alicia didn't have that bikini top holding her breasts up and together, they would look like a Ubangi grandmothers lip plates.
- Any of you bitches post over at that Atheist thread which was recently shut down?
After last night's SURVIVOR there can be no doubt that there IS a God.
- Without Colton this show is not worth watching. I'm done with it until the aftershow, when they will hopefully have Colton back.
- R323 = Colton
- I can start watching again. I couldn't stand "miss thing".
- R270 said while ranting "I don't watch the show" and you lost me right there. Who are you to tell us how to feel when you don't even watch the damn show!
- No, r322. If there was a God, Christina would've left him on the ground to be slowly eaten by big black ants.
r323= bigoted logcabin republican who doesn't believe Colton has done anything wrong.
- Hopefully now the focus of the show will be more on hotties Jay & Michael.
- r328 nailed it. Keep this thread going.
- Michael's got beautiful lips and nipples. Those alone are worth tuning into.
I wonder whose idea it was to not include the competitors' faces in the opening. I thought they only just showed the logo when they were short on time.
- They hardly ever show opening credits with the names anymore. I noticed last season that they were already starting to eliminate it. I haven't seen the full titles once this season.
- Baby Colton was probably trying to keep the immunity idol so he could sell it on eBay. But I'm sure producers confiscated it.
Evil, crazy, camera-hungry reality show "characters" really distract from the actual competition. I want someone to root for, because the Colton/Russell/Boston Rob/Coach/Brandon schtick gets boring and predictable.
- What a terrible actress that Colton is. It looked like a producer's ultimatum rather than a medical emergency. Bullying on reality shows never comes off well for producers.
And what a turd face Alicia ended up looking like. Survivor is meant to be a battle of wits not deliberate, abject cruelty.
Please being back Matthew and his big balls.
- R333 I really want to know where Alicia was a special ed teacher.
I can't imagine ANYONE wanting their special needs kids around such a narrow minded bully. S.E. teachers are supposed to me the most patient and compassionate of people. Alicia is just a bulling brute.
I'm sure with her huge fake tits and "I'm miss thing!" demeanor she was probably a manager at a Fresno-area Hooters who was too old to do service work. And I'm sure she never spent time with special needs children for a living.
- This show was just getting good, now with Colton gone, this show isn't going to be the same.
- It will definitely be different with Colton gone, but it allows others to come into the spotlight now.
- I agree with R333. I honestly didn't think Colton was ill. And Jeff's behaviour was odd.
- Well, it will be interesting to see what is said at the reunion show, i.e., what Colton's diagnosis was.
- All I kept thinking was that I wanted to slap Colton.
- Colton rocks!!
- R338, it appears to be appendicitis
- R341 what's that?
- I meant if it really turns out that he had appendicitis, R341, or if it was all an act, like others have speculated.
- Kat is the type of vapid, stupid blonde that will appeal to young straight guys
- Finally saw the last episode. I'm so happy that little shit is off the show. Next Alicia needs to go she is a vile piece of work.
And she's a special ed teacher? I bet she points and laughs at her students. Calls them retards and nut jobs.
I don't know who I hate more her or Colton.
- R343 I'd bet anything it was a stunt to get him off the show. He was such a bully and bringing others into bullying other contestants as well.
With bullying being the issue it is today, it wasn't playing well. He was getting personal and just being downright cruel and vicious. Colton crossed a big line, many times.
Other villains like Russell didn't even go that far. He played people but he didn't tell people days in advance "we're voting you out cause I hate you, I hate your face, I hate your voice, you're poor and disgusts me and I want to throw you into a fire" without any real cause like Colton did.
Also, notice all Colton's "confessionals" about his appendicitis and sickness were when he was filmed looking fine and healthy. The producers knew ahead of time they were sending him home and gave him a more sympathetic way out.
- Yes, I agree it was the producers who made Colton leave. It's a conspiracy. Colton probably made up the appendititus. His acting was so bad. Especially with the Tyler Clementi case in the news, the producers knew they couldn't risk having Colton on the show any longer or it would become a liability.
- r346, I would really respect the producers if they did actually do that.
But I doubt it. I do think they could have taken him to the hospital and not kicked him out before his official diagnosis and surgery.
They saw a moment and the took it. Oops we have to fly you out, even though we've flown people out before and given them a chance to come back, we won't with you because we are digusted by your behavior.
Karma is a bitch, watch out Alicia.
- R346, we don't often see femme "bullies" on reality TV.
- ITA R347. His bullying and ridiculous put downs of Bill was bad but when he turned that same venom on Christina, someone he didn't even know, he crossed a line from villain to vile.
Bullying is too big an issue in society right now to tolerate someone as disgustingly racist and intolerant as he was. I think the producers came to realize this and stopped it in it's tracks before he could bully anyone else on the show.
All it would take is a few cases of bullying by people claiming it was okay cause they saw it on "Survivor" to give them MAJOR bad publicity.
- The producers didn't want lawsoots.
- Colton was universally reviled on Survivor fan site pages. And not cause he was gay, but because he was a bigot and a bully. Comment sections were 98% full of hatred of how he treated others in the game.
Producers saw this coming and got rid of him.
- You people are out of your damn minds if you really think the producers pulled Colton out of the game because of his bigoted comments. All they would have had to do is not air any of his comments and then there wouldn't be any issues.
If anything, I'm sure the opposite is true. The producers considered him gold which is why they aired so many of his hateful comments & gave him so much screen time. They knew his antics would make people talk about the show, thereby increasing it's popularity. They milked that situation for all that they could.
I'm sure they were pissed when they learned he'd have to be pulled from the game. They knew they were losing out on loads of drama.
I thought the rule was always that if they had to leave the island for medical reasons, they could not return. That's why I remember someone (Penner?) getting stitches on the island. But then it got infected and he needed to be hospitalized, so he had to be pulled from the game.
If there really were times that someone received medical care in a hospital and was able to return, I'd love examples. I could very well be wrong, but I don't remember it happening.
- [quote]If there really were times that someone received medical care in a hospital and was able to return, I'd love examples.
Courtney from this season is an example. She went to the hospital and was going to return. But it turned out her injury was too severe so she didn't return and Jeff had to tell the girls that she wasn't coming back. If going to the hospital means automatically getting pulled from the game, then why didn't Jeff just eliminate her right then and there instead of awaiting for news of her condition? Jeff did the opposite for Colton. He told Colton he was automatically disqualified from the game if he went to the hospital. Weird.
- In a recent interview, Colton said that he had a bacterial infection, not appendicitis. He was given a round of medication before returning to the states for more medication. He's fine now and still has his appendix. I'll try to track down the article and link it here.
- "I had a severe bacterial infection in the lining of my stomach and my intestines. That was causing the headaches and the pain."
- After the abuse and bullying she was subjected to, Christina kept her composure and even turned around and gave Colton some nurturing when he was sick. She's a far, far better person than I.
- R317, how on earth can you say the Colton hate is based merely on his sexuality? Do you just excuse his vile behavior and comments? To do so means that you are either exceptionally dim, incredibly myopic, or a racist piece of shit like Colton. Or maybe all three.
- I couldn't believe how quickly Alicia jumped on board with Colton - I mean, they way they treated Christina it was starting to look like the Stanford Prison experiment. I couldn't believe how vile Colton was. Glad to see someone pulled the plug on her.
- There are several interviews on Survivor Sucks where Colton says that he wanted to give the idol to Jay, but Jeff would not allow it because Jay was on the other team.
Interesting, because we hardly ever saw Colton and Jay talking to each other.
Colton is asked about his gay friends reactions to the the show. Colton admits that he has very few gay friends. But, he brags about having a boy friend whom Colton says comes across as very straight to most people.
Take it for what it's worth from a not all that pretty little liar.
- I wouldn't be surprised if Colton did want to give the idol to Jay.
Racist, bigoted, gay republicans would eat shit if it meant the hot straight guy would give them the time of day.
Also, I'm laughing at the ones who think the producers wanted Colton gone. Really? A reality show producer that doesn't want a shit-stirring drama queen on their show?
If anything, I expect Colton to return in a future all-stars edition.
- The whole season finished filming last fall so there's no way producers could react to viewer complaints about Colton. I think he was just mad he didn't get ice cream so he "got sick."
- Alicia's stock just dropped considerably in my book, because she posted an apology on Facebook. Gurl, you should never explain, apologize or back down.
- Doesn't make sense, R362
- Alicia is a complete twat. I hope she gets as much ridicule Colton's going to get after the show.
- Wonder why Colton wanted to give the Idol to Jay?
- No, R362, of course the idea isn't that the producers were reacting to viewer complaints. They (according to this theory) were reacting to the behavior they saw displayed right in front of them during production and decided to take action to neutralize him.
- R361, how do you know Jay is straight? With that voice, he could be gay.
- [quote]This is BULLSHIT! Colton did not deserve to go out like that.
More to the point, we deserved to see him blindsided at tribal.
- Here's my quick take on Colton:
Believe it or not, this season ALL the contestants respected his being gay.
What I cannot fathom is that NO ONE has called him on ANY of his shit. Or Alicia. When you starve, do you truly go crazy??
Even the hot guys this year are dumber than dumb (and that's saying something considering each year, the hotties play stupid). No one even thinking of going against Colton.
It's not that much of a surprise on how to have voted him off, idol and all.
Makes no sense.
He was vile. Disgusting rubbish. Alicia is a special ed teacher? Play that card during an election and the Democrat would lose (unfortunately).
I think Jeff was boinking the ice cream guy, too.
Lastly: Jay and his sashay. Gorgeous guy I'd love to fuck.
- I'm the one who posted about Jay from Survivor Sucks. In thinking about it, Colton never targeted Jay even though they seemed not to have an alliance. It also makes sense if Colton really has a boy friend whom people think is straight. That may well describe Jay too.
- We didn't get to see all of the bullying that Colton and Alicia were inflicting on Christina. I've heard there's a behind-the-scenes video of them making fun of Christina's "Asian-eyes". These two really are vile.
- Yes, I gather Colton said he and Alicia were sending Christina home on the Shanghai Express.
- Seeing KKKolton going off to die like a wounded animal in the bushes was karma realized.
And I know KKKolton was 'raised'(I use that term loosely)in Alabama but who would allow their child to leave the house acting like that? Growing up,I was always taught to be on my best behavior,especially around strangers. KKKolton met these people for the very first time and quickly started acting like an untrained dog. I can't believe he's 21 and in college-he acts like he was raised in a barn with pigs! His personal attacks on Bill and Christina is inexcusable and should be an embarrassment for him-same as for Alicia.
Thank God Bill and Christian acted like the mature adults they are in the face of such poisonous venom directed at them.
- I'm pretty sure a clip of Colton and Alicia's taunting of Christina will be played on the reunion. The audience will boo, I hope.
- Colton tweeted something about Jesus being his best friend. I saw it yesterday, but can't find it today.
- R372, You mean this?
- Wow, R377. Just wow. I'd be stunned to see children doing that, but adults? Gawd.
- Lots of speculation around the interwebs that Colton was indeed faking.
- What a bitch, and she's a teacher?
- [italic]of course the idea isn't that the producers were reacting to viewer complaints. They (according to this theory) were reacting to the behavior they saw displayed right in front of them during production and decided to take action to neutralize him.[/italic]
Get it through your head....this would never happen. The worse his behavior is, the more people are going to talk about the show (and probably watch). The producers loved every bit of him spewing venom at anyone & everyone.
And of course, if your theory was correct & they didn't like his behavior, they didn't have to show any of that footage! The fact that they did air so much of his nastiness when they didn't have to just proves my point that they loved it.
- Colton was shaping up to be one of those players you love to hate, like Russell.
His premature exit without even a castmate sendoff was no doubt greeted with dismay by the producers.
- How do you know Colton and Alicia were making fun of Christina in that video? Maybe they were joking about bad facelifts or Joan Rivers.
- Say what you will, Colton kept us all watching this season. Sure, I'll want to watch now to see that nightmarish Alicia smacked down...but you know, it's not the same as seeing Prince Colton run the show.
Some of your comments -- about how the producers forced him out because the audience didn't like him -- are just incredibly naive.
- Actually ratings are down this season to series lows. So Colton did not keep everyone watching.
- Alicia will most likely lose her job over this.
- Sure, the producers loved Colton's bitchy comments and mean girl behavior. However his racism bit them in the ass. How coukd they have shown the tribal council with Bill without airing Colton's racist comments? I think they knew airing it was going to be sensitive but I think they were a bit surprised by how much strong backlash they got from it. All the contestants are screened and evaluated before being chosen and I think after Colton they will screen better for racism.
- Jonas sure had his nose up inside Colton.
His "Colton is the biggest Survivor fan ever! He was really playing the game!" had me wondering where all that "Colton playing the game" footage ended up. It sure never made it to my tv.
Colton played the game? When? Colton didn't do a single fucking thing and was a useless twat in the challenges.
If being a piece of shit is playing the game, then yeah, okay, Colton played it well.
Of course he's going to be Miss Misunderstood at the reunion, doing his Cinderella best to play up the tragic hero role.
- r387, stop talking. You clearly have no idea how reality tv works.
Yeah, reality tv producers from now on will make sure hateful and overly dramatic people don't get on their shows. Just look at Russell, he was so despicable, the Survivor producers never asked him back for a second season, or a third season, and they never invited his equally repulsive family members either. Reality tv HATES and never rewards repulsive behavior!
And what backlash? The only ones getting any hate are Colton and Alicia. Plus, ratings have been declining for YEARS. Not to mention ratings this season are the same as last season, and the season before that. If anything survivor boards are full of people talking about survivor and how much they hate Colton. So if anything, producers are thinking of a way to bring him back again.
- R389, that's all fine and good but you're forgetting the Tyler Clementi factor. With bullying in the news so much, the producers don't want liability for showing it on national TV and letting others copy the behavior. They're going to be removing Alicia from the game next.
- R390, stop. You don't know what you are talking about.
- Just watch next week when they remove Alicia from the game and you'll know I'm right.
- Wrong R389, repulsive behavior such as Russell's will be continually sought on Survivor and other reality shows. But these shows are meant to be trashy fun. Racism is not trashy fun and these shows are not built to deal with it. It's too real for "reality" tv.
- Alicia may well get voted out, R392, but because she's useless and repulsive, not necessarily because the producers took her out.
- The producers could take her out of the game by getting others to vote for her. That way it doesn't look like the producers interfered.
- You're in outer space R393. There have been numerous "race incidents" on both Survivor and Big Brother (and probably other reality shows) in the past 12 years.
- r390 and others. Lay. Off. The. Drugs.
There is no way a producer would know the future.
They fucking edited the show. We see 40 minutes of a 10,080 minute filming!
- 10,080 minutes is 7 days.
- R390 is retarded. I never use that term & hate using it, but I really can't think of another word to describe someone who's just so....retarded!
- *sigh, deep breath*
R390 you do realize that the show was filmed several months ago? There is no way the producers can get the tribe members to vote for Alicia because of recent audience reaction, unless they find a time a machine and go back in time. "Survivor" is not like "Big Brother," which is filmed in real time.
- If it's not filmed in real time then how does the audience vote? Ozzy won fan favorite last season beating out Cockring.
- In all honesty I think R390/R392/R395 be a child. I don't mean that as an insult, I actually believe r390 is a 13 year old. No adult is this naive.
He probably also thinks Colton has been grounded by Jeff Probst and Alicia will have her pocket money confiscated next week.
- Only the finale is filmed in real time! The rest of the episodes were filmed months ago. They're currently filming the season 25. Before you argue with me, google it.
- So if Colton is replying to his critics right now, does that mean he's not in the next season?
- Probably, R404, because they started filming next season last week.
- Colton crying about being medivaced out.
- I still wish Colton made jury. It would have been both an epic boot and an epic jury speech. And the reactions and eye rolls each week sitting in the jury would have been great. Now we were robbed of all that.
- Colton crying about being medivaced out.
- Not to mention we won't get to see Colton's relative come to meet him for the family reunion episode. It would probably have been his black housekeeper.
- At the live reunion"
Jeff: Colton, you didn't bring the immunity idol with you, did you?
Colton: Oh Jeff, of course I did!
Jeff: Well, let's see it! Show it to us!
(studio audience applauds)
Colton: (batting his eyelashes and looking coquettish) ohhh... okay, if you really want me to... (giggles)
Jeff: (to studio audience) how about it, do you want to see it?
Studio audience: (loud applause) Yesss!!
Colton: Here it is! Here's my souvenir! Thanks for the souvenir, Sabrina!
Other contestants laugh and applaud and ad-lib approval and "that's our Colton" type of comments.
Jeff: Colton, in 24 seasons of Survivor we have never had a contestant like you. You are definitely unique in Survivor history. You are possibility the biggest fan ever to play Survivor.
Studio audience: cheers and applause
Contestants: ad-lib approval and agreement, those nearest to Colton pat him on the back and shoulders.
Colton: soaking it all up and believes it is his due.
- You are SPOT ON, R410.
Colton's disgusting display of bigotry will be completely swept under the rug by Probst and the show, and they will pretend like everything is fine and dandy.
And Colton will be a STAH, and revel in his hideousness.
Don't you just love what our "reality culture" has become? Simply disgusting.
- You know, Colton finally did what no other Survivor contestant did - got me to stop watching the show.
So when I read that he left the game, I entertained the idea of tuning back in. Then I read R410, realized that this is EXACTLY what will happen, and have decided that after watching faithfully since Season 1, I'm officially done.
- Colton will make a statement at the reunion that apologizes for his behavior. He'll say that he's matured tremendously since filming, that filming and being away from home was stressful, etc. None of what he said actually reflects his feelings. He grew up in a very respectful household and his family was ashamed of him. He'll say he has tons of friends, including blacks, dwarves, and asians.
The audience will applaud and Jeff will move on to another contestant.
- I don't think so, R413. I think he'll say he was playing the game and using what worked, and he is what he is. I don't think he's self-aware enough to know how offensive that is, even now.
Also, I'm amused we need to provide Remedial Reality TV instructions for some of our posters here.
- The pattern has been to have the December reunion in LA and the May reunion in NYC. I hope Colton has so much "ghetto trash" surrounding him he'll be puking right and left.
- The finale is scheduled for May 13. I hope the Black Panther Party is there to "greet" him.
- Tarzan is a surgeon. Wouldn't he have immediately told producers that medical help should be called? It ended up being a bacterial infection which was cleared up with meds. Collera could have come back in the game. I think
It was a conspiracy.
- "Jay and his sashay"
Would someone please link to a clip of it?
- [quote]Collera could have come back in the game
He was certainly well enough to go back (or some beach somewhere) for his follow-up on-camera interviews. He sure seemed to be have recovered quickly and was perfectly healthy for someone who just had an appendectomy, which was the "official" story at the time.
Maybe we'll learn when those interviews were taped, but we were all sitting here going "this queen didn't have appendicitis"
- [quote] It ended up being a bacterial infection which was cleared up with meds. Collera could have come back in the game. I think It was a conspiracy.
Colon COULD have come back into the game, but the producers knew he had to go. He has already done so much damage to the Survivor "product," as it is.
Just imagine the thousands of people tuning out of the show not only because they don't want some nasty queen on their screen, but because they don't want a nasty, BIGOTED, and evil queen on their screen. Ratings would have tanked if Colon were allowed to continue with his hateful "game play."
Judging from the "slanted eyes" he was making in that linked clip at 377, there was a lot of vileness from that creep, that WASN'T shown on screen.
Go back to the episode after Bill was eliminated, and you'll notice that they totally skipped the conversation after Tribal Council, which is normally where the next show begins.
I'll just bet there was a LOT of racial conversation going on back at camp, which the producers don't want us to see.
Colon is like POISON, and all the bile he was spewing, finally manifested itself in his body. He's a gross pig, and I'm glad he's gone.
- He was deemed a "super villain" on Survivor: One World, but Colton Cumbie prefers the term "evil queen."
we do it to ourselves
- I hope Jonas, Christina and Leaf can stick together. It looks like it would be them versus Jay, Troyzan, Kim and Chelsea and everyone else is collatteral damage. Whose side are you on?
- I'm on Jay's side.
- I'm not watching anymore because Colton is no longer on.
- I love Jay's chest, hairy legs and swingin' ass!
Oh yes I do!!!
- I want to see slobbering monkey
- I was so grossed out during the "poop vs dirt in Tarzan's underwear" debate.
- I think that slender, dark-haired woman Kim is going to win.
Mike's heavy beard makes my boy parts tingle.
- R420 - you do realize the show was taped months ago, right? It's not like the producers just realized now that the ratings are tanking and then made a quick decision to re-shoot the last half of the season in the last week so they could get rid of Colton just to improve ratings. You do know that, right?
- They showed the full opening for the first time which includes images of the contestants. Michael and Jay looked hot, of course. So did Troyzan. Interesting timing that it was PC-Post Colton. But the music edit sucked. Let's hear the whole music theme, dammit!
- Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
I MISS COLTON!!!
I fell asleep during this episode. It's BORING as fuck. Bring back Colton NOW!
- Mike has such a heavy growth of beard, I'm surprised he doesn't have more body hair.
- [quote] Bring back Colton NOW
- Ratings have gone up since Colton left.
- Glad that evil queen is gone. I've enjoyed watching the show now.
- I saw Jay and his sashaying ass for the first time tonight.
- Colton leaving has ruined the game. Jonas voted out? What the fuckery is that? Are the men that stupid to be voting out their own? And they regret it next week. The game was set up so perfectly with Colton leading the guys and also aligned with some girls AND having an idol. There was so much drama to be had from that situation. THAT was what Survivor is all about. It was going to be the ultimate power struggle with lots of power moves. Now we won't see how that shakes out but instead get this sorry group who are now all lost and fucking everything up. Who cares what happens in the game now. It's been neutered and is now completely uninteresting.
- Troyzan's balls haven't moved in a while.
- Colton must be furious to not be included in the intro of the show he loves.
- Please rant the intro.
Survivor One World Intro's :
01.Jay ~Dramatic Running~ Great Water Effects. Definitely the best intro.
02.Kat ~shes like falling in the air~ ~and then her 2nd intro is also cute~
03.Christina ~shes like struggling, but it almost looks like shes hanging onto the barrel~ ~so cute~
04.Chelsea ~ ~awkward runnning and then cheering~ ~amazing~
05.Alicia ~ jumping in the water o something but her 2nd intro makes up for it with a weird head toss to the side with her teeth open ~
06.Kim ~ is LITERALLY CHOPPING THE COMPETITION, with that axe~ ~so DRAMATIC sophiesque~
07.Tarzan ~ huge roar~
08.Leif ~falling off lol ~
09.Sabrina ~ just smiling nothing special ~
10.Troyzan ~ just smiling and then pulling back on the launch thing ~
11.Jonas ~ just smiling then boring close up looking tired
12.Michael ~just close up of his face, boring. ~
- I don't see what the big deal is. Do you see any poop? I don't!
- Did Tarzan really say "cant look at that asian face anymore"? I didn't hear him say it in the episode but Probst tweeted it as Tarzan's "quote of the day.
- More Jay modeling shots
- More Jay modeling shots
- More Jay modeling shots
- Jay's reaction to seeing Colton's cock.
- Judging from the photo at R444, the poor boy either tucks or is Princess Tinymeat Supreme.
- last night i did see Jay's ass swing from side to side as he walked.
somehow it is hot to me.
what a body. what an ass. what a sashay!
- What a cameltoe!
- Did we really need the discussion about Tarzan's dirty underwear? Why did they include that? Are the producers of Survivor in Grade 5?
- Jay has the perfect body, my GAWD!
- Yeah, Jay has a great body but he seems curiously sexless to me.
I think Mike is hotter.
- Did anyone else notice how huge Jay's biceps are?
- Did anyone else notice Tarzan's words of disgust towards Jonas were almost exactly the same as Colon's? He said something like, "I hate him. I can't stand to look at his face anymore."
No wonder Tardzan took a liking to Colon. Looks like Old Man Shitstain is a nasty racist himself, who can't stand those "orientals." I guess since Colon got away with being a hard core hate monger, Shitstain thought it was okay for himself, as well. They're both foul and disgusting.
I wonder if Sabrina's screw-up at the reward challenge was foreshadowing her eventual elimination from the game? I can't believe that she lost that huge lead for her team. Lucky for her, Shitstain fucked up too.
Jay is still the hottest fucker out there. What a beautiful man he is, even with the high voice.
I love that the tribe is already merged, because it adds a lot of drama to Tribal Council. I was hoping Jonas would persuade voters to keep him, but he really should have stopped arguing with Shitstain.
I hope the girls don't start taking out the boys next week. I need to see Jay and Matt make it to final four. Those two are gorgeous!
- Yeah, I was surprised at how badly Sabrina did in the first challenge. Jay had given his team a huge lead, and she nearly blew it.
I don't get why the guys wanted to vote out one of their own. Doesn't it risk making them more vulnerable?
- Jay is hawt! But that helium voice gets old fast. No wonder he's a model and not an actor.
Although he could probably do voice overs for cartoons
- Voting out Jonas was definitely a bad move for the men. It seems that the girls are going to align and take out all of the guys ... Tarzan, Leif, Troyzan first .....and then Mike& Jay (who were in the 'alliance' with some of the girls after the team switch up/before the merge).
The dumbest move in the last episode was starting off the challenge with Leif digging the hole. Hello ? He's the smallest person there (and HE couldn't even get through the hole he dug !!). Props to that team for catching up as far as they did. By the time they got to the puzzle they'd made up a lot of time (Thanks to Sabrina !)
The vibe is definitely different without Colton there. Can't say I 'miss' him, but there aren't that many people remaining that I'm 'rooting for' (not that I was rooting for Colton). I guess there are a couple girls I'd like to see win.
- Tarzan exposed himself as a racist during the tribal council when Bill got voted off. Jeff was questioning Colton on calling Bill ghetto trash and Colton giggled and claimed to have lots of people of color in his life (ie, the maid.) Tarzan got enraged and bellowed for them to stop calling Colton racist while making his support for Colton's statements clear. He's a nasty old skidmarked racist.
- Tarzan also has a pretty dirty mouth for a senior citizen. He was swearing away at Colton during their argument last night
- Whoops. Meant to say he was swearing at Jonas - not Colton.
- Jay might be pretty but he seems like one of those people who's only comfortable around other beautiful people. He didn't really hit his stride in the game until after the merge where he ended up on the younger, prettier tribe. Now he talks about how he "hates" the people on the other tribe, specifically mentioning Leif and others he has no particular reason to scorn.
- But Leaf is a midget... and/or maybe possibly a vampire.
- I'm a huge fan of Troyzan. At first he gave me flashbacks of Coach, and I thought he would be a huge douchebag.
But he actually seems like a really nice guy, grateful to be in the game, and even though he's dominating, he doesn't seem to have an over-inflated ego. He also has a really nice body, considering that he's one of the oldest guys on the tribe.
I wouldn't mind hooking up with a hot daddy like Troyzan. Btw, is that really his name?
- Wait, there's another contestant named Troyzan? I haven't watched "Survivor" in years, but I recently started reading this thread just for the hell of it. I thought when people were writing Troyzan, they were deliberately misspelling Tarzan's name as a way to mock him (a la Tammy for Tom Cruise) 'cause apparently he's not a likable guy. So I guess the joke's on me. Hahahaha
- I hate Troyzan's "This is our island!" and "This is my island!" crap.
- Yes, R464, it's confusing that there is both a Tarzan and a Troyzan on this year's season. It must make it difficult for reviewers and readers of the show to know what they are talking about when they use those names to describe the episodes.
- Well, they could always refer to Tardzan as the old, decrepit, doddering, racist, dementia-riddled, shitstained, alcoholic, freakshow one and that would remove any confusion.
- Tarzan is like Jerry from BIG BROTHER a few summers ago-a thoroughly irrelevant old fart.
- [quote] it's confusing that there is both a Tarzan and a Troyzan on this year's season. It must make it difficult for reviewers and readers of the show to know what they are talking about when they use those names to describe the episodes.
It's simple. Just refer to Tarzan as either "Shitstain" or "Skidmark" from now on. Problem solved.
- I Agree R493 out of the men I hope he's there at the final. He seems to be a real fan of the game and LOST( "This Is My Island!").? He does sort of remind me of Locke only hotter.
- I meant R463
- Troyzan has a super hot body for a 50 year old. Google indicates that his real name is Troy Robertson. YOW!
- The preview indicated that Troyzan and Jay are in trouble. Strange, because the show almost never signals such things. I wonder if it's just a tease that turns out to be incorrect.
- Was it shit or not?
- Looking at Tarzan and considering his current living conditions, I'd say the likelihood of it being shit are about 99.99 percent. Maybe higher.
- [quote]The vibe is definitely different without Colton there. Can't say I 'miss' him, but there aren't that many people remaining that I'm 'rooting for' (not that I was rooting for Colton). I guess there are a couple girls I'd like to see win.
Well, I sure wasn't rooting for Colton to win. But, would like to see the look on his face if he was voted out. So far, rooting for Jay. But, next week doesn't look good for Jay. :(
- R461: It was Mike who talked about hating the guys on the Manono tribe: Jonas, Leif, and Tarzan. Jay simply said that he felt comfortable with the alliance that he has found with Troyzan and two of the women. As for Mike, he didn't like those guys because they targeted his alliance. Had it not been for the tribe shuffle Mike would have been the next man to voted out of the game
- I miss Colton, wednesdays show sucked without him.
- Perhaps not, R476, but Survivor often shows misleading previews to hide who is really in trouble.
- I like Jay. I think in real life he'd be a cool guy to be around.
I am more comfortable around people like me, as well. I don't think he's a snob, he's just socially deluded as to where he fits.
People who are considered very good looking don't really see it. At the core, that's what it's all about.
- There's nothing wrong with a model like Jay being a little shallow or preferring to be with other hot people. There's a big difference between that and being hateful and racist like Colton and Tarzan.
- I guess r480 and r481 didn't read my post.
- I could stare at Jay's body all day long.
- Jeff says Colton won't be back.
- “I had no idea how ugly Colton was being at camp. … I didn’t realize how aggressive he was in treating people and how poorly he treated people.”
- Yes, R442, Tardzan did say Asian face. Shitstain all the way around.
- Why did CBS edit it out?
- Jay's dick is pathetic. I have no idea why he ever wanted to pose in Playgirl.
- Remember when it was said that no one wanted to stand up to Colton because they were afraid of retribution? Well, that was correct...
Reality TV World: Going back to before the merge, what made you decide to agree to give up tribal immunity and go to Tribal Council to vote off [Bill Posley] when Colton suggested it? Were you really just that kind of afraid to stand up to Colton and say no?
Jonas Otsuji: Exactly, and because Colton was so volatile in the sense that he wasn't voting strategically. It was all about, "I hate this person. He needs to go!" He wasn't thinking 10 steps down the road. He's just thinking, "Right now, I hate this guy. Let's get rid of him."
So I knew that I could easily become that guy if I threw a wrench in his plans. So, it was the dumbest move, obviously. It wasn't my first choice, but like you said, I just went along with it because I didn't want to be the guy that ruined Colton's plan and then become the target.
Told You So
- R488, first of all, what is 'pathetic' about Jay's dick? You can't accurately judge its size based on an underwear outline.
Second, where does it say he wanted to pose for Playgirl? I think that's just something DL got confused about.
- So do the men now regret volunteering to go to Tribal Council? They could have gone into the merge 7 men to 5 women. If Colton didn't get sick, it would have been 8 to 4. The women were going to be wiped out. Now it looks like the men are going to be wiped out because of their stupid move.
- There's no bulge there at all! It's a VayJay!
- Photochops from Survivor Sucks. A couple made me laugh until I cried.
- Jay sitting naked in shallow water.
- He doesn't look naked - he's in swim trunks.
But thanks for the link. : )
- Jay has great feet.
- I would rather have heard about Jay's dirty underwear instead of Tarzan's.
- r477, the episode was still on my DVR so I watched it again. Here's what Jay said that I was referring to: "I understand your thought, your thought was take out dead weight. I completely hate to see dead weight- Alicia, Christina, Tarzan, Leif. I hate 'em, sittin' around camp."
Jay said this when he was with Kim, Kat, Chelsea and Mike. In other words the youngest and most attractive people in the game.
I'm not indicting Jay, it was just an observation about him. I hope Jay and Mike stay in the game until the end because I like looking at both of them.
- You Jay trolls are a sad lot.
- Sadder yet is that the Jay troll is also the Ozzy troll.
- [quote] Jeff says Colton won't be back.
I loved reading the comments at the bottom of R484's link. It's not only on this site, but apparently on many others - and it's a concensus - that Colton is the most HATED Survivor player ever. He's hated even more than Russell Hantz, and that's saying something.
If Colton is to get what he deserves, then his face should never appear on any reality telvision show EVER again. He should never appear on ANY television show ever again.
Yes, he's really that disgusting.
- Jay and Mike's balls must now stink of rotten milk. Gross!
- And Tardzan's balls still smell like shit.
- [quote]Jeff says Colton won't be back.
Yeah, but he also says: "But, I could be wrong on that."
This show loves its villains.
- R505 is right.
When Jeff comments about Colton not returning to Surivor, and follows that up with “But, I could be wrong on that.”
It mean Colton WILL be back.
Jeff is being PC and pandering to viewers' current disgust with Colton. If he had no intention to ever bring Colton back on the show, he wouldn't have said “But, I could be wrong on that.”
Afterall, the very same Reality Blurred link reminds us that "host and executive producer Jeff Probst, who has a say in these matters..."
In other words, it's up to Jeff. And Jeff himself is strongly implying that there is a possibility that Colton will be back.
- Jay is so dreamy!
- I think there are lots of people who would like to see Colton come back, especially since it seems like he isn't on the season currently being filmed. That means he'd be on with a bunch of contestants who know how vile he is and they would vote him out so fast his head would spin. Who doesn't want to see that happen ??
- [quote]That means he'd be on with a bunch of contestants who know how vile he is and they would vote him out so fast his head would spin.
Which is exactly what we all thought would happen with Russell... but didn't.
- Not sure why some people think Jay's voice is that bad. Is it really that high? Part of it is his Southern twang.
- you're wrong r509. Russell WAS voted off earlier during teh season the contestants already knew of him. In Villains vs Heroes, he wasn't targeted earlier because nobody there had watched his season, so they didn't know how unlikeable he was.
Colton is just too much for Survivor so I hope we've seen the last of him. He does seem like he'd fit in on Big Brother. That show is full of Colton's.
- Jay would look so much hotter with some tattoos.
- Jay would be so much hotter if his larynx dropped. I cannot get past that ridiculous voice. I can hear it even when he's not talking. It turns him into a cartoon joke.
- No he wouldn't.
- I think Colton couldn't take living in the elements and faked his way off the show.
- Why did the bitch insist on having to take the Idol with her?
- He didn't want anyone on his tribe to have it. He wanted Jay to have it, but Probst said no.
- Does Colton have a crush on Jay?
- Yes, he's in love with Jay. He didn't want to give the idol to anyone since it might have been used against Jay to send him home.
- Is he really in love with him, or does he just want to suck Jay's cock?
- With Colton gone, this season is ending in a whimper. Hate him or not, he was the one holding the men together and was the brains of the operation. He would never have let the men vote off one of their own. Now the women will annihilate the men and the last half of the season will be all fish. Who the hell wants to watch all fish? This is Vanuatu all over again.
- [quote] He would never have let the men vote off one of their own
Did you miss the episode where he threw a bitch fit, convinced his tribe (the men) to give up immunity and go to tribal council to vote off one of their own?
- True, have you forgotten what happened to Bill ?
- That was before the merge, R522. YOu know full well Jonas would not have been voted out last week if Colton were still there. He would have controlled Tarzan too.
- Fuck you, asshole/R521. Fuck you hard in the eye with a stick.
- Off your meds?
- [quote]Is he really in love with him, or does he just want to suck Jay's cock?
What's the difference?
- R521 = MissHelenbedd
- Colton didn't give a rat's ass about men's team vs. women's team. He wasn't hold holding anything together, let alone any team, other than his own putrid self-interest.
There's no fucking way he'd ever give a nanosecond's worth of thought to "team", his game was about nothing other than his hatred-of-the-moment and manipulating others to vote of his current object of hate.
- Jay's hole must just be .....[italic] WOW. [/italic]
- you're wrong [R509]. Russell WAS voted off earlier during teh season the contestants already knew of him. In Villains vs Heroes, he wasn't targeted earlier because nobody there had watched his season, so they didn't know how unlikeable he was.
No, R509 isn't wrong.
Yes, [quote]Russell WAS voted off earlier during teh season the contestants already knew of him.
But he wasn't voted
[quote]out so fast his head would spin.
He managed to Survive for quite a while before being voted off.
- R529 has gotta proofread before clicking...
- Must be what, R530?
- r509/531, what are you talking about?
Russell was voted off EARLY during the Redemption Island season. He didn't even come close to the merge. He was the FIRST person voted out of his tribe. How does that translate to "managed to survive for a while?"
In HvsV, he lasted till final 3 because the other contestants hadn't seen his style and didn't know what a leech he was.
- Of course the game would have played out differently if Colton was there. He still had the idol. Jonas, Leaf and Tarzan would have stuck with him. Troyzan would have too, and Alicia. Alicia even knew the men would wipe out the women so that's so she switched sides. Everything blew up once Colton was gone. Now the men have to pay for it.
- Somoneone help. Question. I just watched last week's show.
The plan was to get out the blonde at TC. Then Jonas gets a wild hair to oust Mike. Tarzan has a hissy fit and says to oust Jonas.
Question. Did the other guys (Troyzan, Jay, Mike) switch their votes from the blonde to Jonas at TC or was Jonas the plan the whole time? (I did notice Leif was completely out of the loop because he voted Mike like Jonas).
I really would like Troyzan to win but I'm completely bumpuzzled by his strategy.
- New episode in 15 minutes
- Gross. They are re-capping the scene about Tarzan's dirty underwear.
- Episode begins with a scene of Jay & Trozan walking & talking through the jungle.
Almost got a shot of Jay's ass sashaying again.
- Poor Jay! He worked so hard for his team in the Reward Challenge and yet his team lost.
He looks unhappy. : (
- Damn, that shilling of 7-Up was about the worst I've ever seen on this show. And they've done their share of product placement in the past (with the videophones, etc).
The boys appear to be screwed, unless one of the girls swings.
- Awwww, Squeaky Jay won immunity! He's so cute!!
- If Troyzan doesn't clear the air before tribal .... well played, Kim !!!!
- Looks like the girls are getting treacherous!
They are telling Trozan that Michael is going to stab him in the back, even though that's not true in an effort to get Trozan to vote out Mike?
Will Mike be voted out? Will the first of the hotties since Matt fall?
- Jay wins immunity!
- The men this season are majorly stupid.
- Looks like Troyzan is an idiot and was played by the girls into being fooled enough to vote for Mike.
Hope this doesn't mean Jay gets picked off next because of Trozan's stupidity.
- I will watch just for Jay. He cute!
- Looks like Jay voted for Mike too. Why? I thought he was part of his alliance.
- I'm confused. I missed who voted for Christina and Tarzan.
Leif, Troyzan and Jay all voted for Mike (I think). Which would mean only three of the girls voted for Mike.
Which three girls voted for Christina/Tarzan ??
- I think Alicia is one of the girls who voted for Tarzan.
- Alicia and Christina voted for Tarzan.
- Tarzan and Mike voted for Christina.
- WTH? Tarzan is a doctor ? Not just a doctor but a plastic surgeon ???
I am completely dumbfounded.
I wouldn't let him tie my shoelaces much less work on my body with a scalpel.
- certification in that practice are notoriously lax.
- If Jay voted out Mike, then he deserves to go next. You know the men are going to go one after the other, now.
- Correct R556. Even more obvious because they tried so hard to create fake drama in the preview for next week, as if the four guys are going to pull some kind of game changer. You could practically see Kat giggling as Jay was talking to her.
- Would it have killed Probst, while putting the immunity idol around Jay's neck, to slide his hands under Jay's t-shirt and begin massaging his luscious chest?
I think not.
- The comment 'Tarzan and Mike voted for Christina" is over on Wit and Wisdom ??? Huh.
- I love Jay and his squeaky voice so much! Him winning immunity was the highlight tonight.
Looks like the men are fighting back next week.
- The girls are evil, they are trying to turn the guys against each other by lying.
- I miss Colton
- Why did Jay vote for Mike? Does he think he is safer with the girls?
- This really has to be one of the worst seasons. Everything feels contrived and lackluster.
- We need Ozzy.
- Wow R565, talk about contrived and lackluster.
- You're right, 534
As Russell cried like a 5 year-old girl, I guess his head was spinning when he lost his battle at Redemption Island.
I would have responded yesterday but Prime Time didn't want me to.
- [quote]I miss Colton
Then go marry him.
- R566, Ozzy is an awesome contestant. That's why he won Fan Favorite.
- Mike was the only interesting/sexy one left. Jay has a good body but seems about as sexual as a Ken doll.
- Mike appears to have been stupid, though, and Jeff Probst even set him up at the Tribal Council tonight to look like an idiot. Mike admitted he was 'totally secure in his Alliance' and had nothing to worry about.
He didn't see it coming.
- Bad season overall. The only thing that *might* get it back on track would be in Leif dressed up in an red rain slicker, grabbed a knife and started stalking the other contestants.
- Is Mike the stupidest person EVER to play Survivor?
- This season started out so strong and then completely fell apart when Colton left and now it's the worst season ever. No one wants to see all women for the last half of the season. How tedious.
- R572-- don't look now, but that's what Leif is planning in the previews.
- Mike sure is tall.
He was towering over Jeff Probst when Jeff snuffed his torch.
- [quote]Bad season overall. The only thing that *might* get it back on track would be in Leif dressed up in an red rain slicker, grabbed a knife and started stalking the other contestants
LOL! Don't Look Now indeed!
- and Jay does sashay when he walks! The camera man is always concentrating on his front, but when it follows him as he walks there's that shake!
- Kim looks like Kim Raver.
I actually like Troyzan. Originally, I thought he was going to a Coach-like douche, but I was wrong.
Re Mike. I've never seen someone with such thick facial hair have absolutely no body hair.
- r579, ever hear of laser hair removal?
Isn't he a wannabe actor?
Isn't that why he's on Survivor?
- What an exciting episode. I'm happy that I couldn't tell who was going to get voted off. I'm also amazed at the level of game play this season. Some of them are really thinking the strategy through, and it's great to watch. Nevermind the fact that this is a very attractive cast.
[quote] Hope this doesn't mean Jay gets picked off next because of Trozan's stupidity.
[quote] If Jay voted out Mike, then he deserves to go next. You know the men are going to go one after the other, now.
[quote] Even more obvious because they tried so hard to create fake drama in the preview for next week, as if the four guys are going to pull some kind of game changer.
Poor Jay. As ironic as it may be, Jay is the smartest player on the men's team. He's really thinking in terms of strategy, he's busting his butt to win challenges, and he actually is the only one thinking about the girls' plan.
Unfortunately, I think we can all see through the editing of the upcoming episodes, because at least three of us have detected the bs from the girls, and the setup about to come, which will either vote out Jay or Troyzan.
The girls this season are like the fundie freaks lasty season. They're smiling to your face, but they're going to pick off the boys, one by one.
[quote] well played, Kim !!!!
She was really good. It's awesome that she never stopped playing the game, even after the BBQ feast.
It was a very smart move to run after the boys and interrupt their conversation, then change the subject off of Mike. Kim is an awesome player.
[quote] Would it have killed Probst, while putting the immunity idol around Jay's neck, to slide his hands under Jay's t-shirt and begin massaging his luscious chest?
Jay's body is INcredible. He's such a handsome guy, and he's much smarter than I thought he would be. I have a new found respect for Jay, after this episode. He really knows how to play the game. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll last long, due to circumstances beyond his control. Everybody knows he's a threat.
I was really hoping that Skidmark Shitstain was a goner, but I guess not. If he makes it to the finals, I'll be pissed. The girls obviously don't see him as a threat.
- Speaking Skidmark, doesn't he see that he completely annoys everyone? Not just people who've had boob jobs who may subconsiously now hate all plastic surgeons? That was a new low for him.
- This season has gone completely downhill once Colton left. He is the one that kept the show interesting and made you want to watch.
- I hated it with Colton and without him.
- Sad to see Mike go, he was the sexiest guy of the season to me, although Jay is a close second.Love Mike's weirdly handsome face and he has sexual charisma to spare. I also thought Mike had the potential to take charge of the game; the women saw that potential too, obviously! Mike is an investment banker I believe, so he is probably not looking for a show-business career. A lot of male contestants on Survior will get their chests waxed; I guess they feel self-conscious about showing chest hair on television.
I agree with the posters who have praised Kim; she is playing a terrific game. R581 is right that Jay is actually playing the best game of any of the men this season. Unfortunately the mistakes the men have made earlier will probably doom Jay. We'll see
- Glad Colton is gone, I started watching Survivor when he left. I hope Jay makes it to the finals, can't stand those mean bitches.
- Yep, could have been an epic battle between Colton, Kim and Sabrina. Now it's just ho-hum.
- I agree Jay has turned out to be smarter than I thought he would be. He is also the last one standing of the 'hot' guys - Matt was taken out very early, and now Mike is gone.
Jay is strong in challenges though, so he does have the ability to keep himself going for a while if he can keep winning.
- I miss Jonas and Colton.
Kim is really ugly. Is it the eyebrows? Sorry, I look away when her face is onscreen.
- What do you miss about Jonas?
- Hasn't just about every challenge so far had a puzzle aspect to it? I'm sick of the fucking puzzles.
- I'm rooting for the women to vote off every single guy, as punishment for their kowtowing to KKKolton in the first couple of episodes. They all deserve to be voted off for being the abject idiots and pussies who wouldn't stand up to that vile creature.
- Yes, Jay said last night he hates puzzles (although he ended up winning in the end).
- JayBird's hole must be BURNING w/ muskiness by now.
- Despite being the strongest player last season and winning most of the challenges, unfortunately Ozzy was screwed over at the end because of a puzzle, otherwise he would have won.
- And Jay won after Jeff told everybody what a loser he was for being so far behind with his puzzle.
- Jeff is always talking during the challenges and describing how everyone is doing. If I was a contestant I would find it distracting and want to tell Jeff to shut up!
- r586, how are they mean? The only mean one is Alicia.
Kim, Sab, Chelsea, Christina and Kat are all pretty nice.
r587, then stop watching if you miss that racist bitch Colton so much.
The guys this season have been disappointing so not too sad to see them go. Troyzan has an idol and could change the game up but he's so easily fooled.
Jay seems to be the only male with a strategy but he prob won't last long since the girls are smart.
- I imagine it happens at least twice a season: "JEFF, WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" but they never edit it that way.
- Thread 3 is here.
- Continue on in next thread...