- Zach seems quite adept and into the whole thing, given it's his godson. Jon not so much. They are really cute together though.
- You know it's true love if they stick around when you've shaved half of your eyebrows.
- Give me a break!
- Groff's a rotund one, isn't she?
- Their lady friend has huge knockers.
- I know a guy who was fucked by Quinto. He's a savage top.
- Who's shitty house is that? It's fine for normal people but it's not an actor house.
- Savage, R6?
- LMAO, R7. I thought the same thing. That piece of shit house even has bars on the windows!
- Love him. Love them. Love the baby.
They need to have the biggest fucking gay wedding ever. Like, televised and shit. It would be beautiful.
- R6 Oooh…my hole is twitching!
- They dated before, back when Zach was still 'in'. Interesting that they're seeing each other again. Weren't there just pictures of Zach dating some other guy, though?
- Observation...Zach's t-shirts are never long enough to cover his stomach. Not that I'm complaining.
Groff is really cute. And he has a personality. Suck it, Colton Haynes!
- Zachary Quinto is not an attractive man, and dressing like the typical LA hipster douche skinny jeans and high top shoes and caps. Blech.
- They're practicing. Can't be a show biz gay couple without some accessory baybees.
- Exactly R7, what is up with that shithole house?
- So they definitely broke up for a while, R12?
Groff is adorable, R13.
- That's what most Silverlake homes look like. They're more expensive than you'd expect.
- I don't think they broke up...they were just dating, not in a relationship.
- His most recent date was Johnny Wujek, who's very cute. He definitely likes a certain type.
- This is Johnny.
- Quinto is so hawt. Love me some big nosed skinny Italian men!
- Be sure to get in front of the cameras with the baby, now.
- When was that, R20?
- Mmmm ....yes, Johnny ....
- How does Jonathan Groff support himself given that he only works once or twice a year in Z-list "cameo" roles?
- Well, he's going to be a series regular in Boss, he does theatre and the guest appearances in Glee and recently in The Good Wife.
He doesn't seem to have a very high-maintenance lifestyle anyway.
- [quote]he does theatre and the guest appearances in Glee and recently in The Good Wife
As I said, he only works once or twice a year in Z-list "cameo" roles. You say he "does theatre" as if he's a headliner or even a regular on the stage, but he isn't. Most theatre actors of his alleged "star power" are working three times as much as he has in the last five years. I fail to see how this has paid well enough for him to have apartments in LA and Manhattan at the same time.
- Wtf are you talking about?
Groff has done 10 episodes of Glee as a featured guest star. That is not Z-list, actors would kill for that opportunity.
Not to mention some recent small films and he just recently did star on the stage in the West End production of "Deathtrap".
He isn't a huge star obviously, but he has so far had a very successful run of it by any objective standard. Only a select group of actors originated a successful role on Broadway.
- I love them. Too cute.
- 10 episodes over two whole seasons.
[quote]Not to mention some recent small films and he just recently did star on the stage in the West End production of "Deathtrap".
Two and three years ago! Like I said, most actors are working three times as often as this guy. By any objective standard, he should already have gigs lined up before each one ends; that is how it works. It doesn't matter to me that he originated a role in a musical FIVE years ago. He certainly hasn't capitalized on that, which brings me back around to my original question: how is he continuing to support himself on such sporadic and sparse work?
- As I said, he's going to be a series regular, even if it's only for a 10-episode season. That will hopefully bring other opportunities.
He doesn't have a lavish lifestyle, so what are his expenses other than rent etc...?
- [quote]how is he continuing to support himself on such sporadic and sparse work?
maybe he has parents. Mind your business.
- Why is Zach still dressing like a hipster when he's, like, 35?
- Great question, R34
- A name actor like Groff can make 17-25000 a week on stage in a production like Deathtrap ,plus his work on Glee and a couple of films, so I suspect he is perfectly fine for a while.
- R33, Groff's parents are far from wealthy. His mom's a teacher and his dad's a minister. He's not exactly Armie Hammer.
- [quote]A name actor like Groff can make 17-25000 a week on stage in a production like Deathtrap
That seems high for London
- Groff is also a producer on the ABC series Happy Endings.
- Zach's dress sense is criminal. Horrible. He couldn't have pulled that off when he was 21; certainly he can't do it now.
- I don't understand what critics want Zach to wear? Mom jeans?
- I hope Rumer Willis isn't heartsick looking over these photos. From what I understand it was nearly her who carried Quinto's baby.
- R41= naked pie guy.
No, hon...we want him to dress in a flattering way. His tiny striped T's, odd hats, etc., look terrible on him. He's trying to dress like a kid, and it looks silly. He's a sexy man trying to look like an oddball kid.
- Wrong Jonathan Groff, R39. Incredibly, there are two Jonathan Groffs in the business. One is an actor, the other a producer.
- Most of the time I like what he wears, but these jeans aren't working at all. I'd be happy to take them off for him...
The hat is to cover the Spock bowl cut. Can't blame him for that.
- R19, so, do you think they are in a relationship now or still "just" dating?
They just weren't seen together for four months or so and now several times in only a few weeks.
- They're both dressing like normal Silverlake guys, R43. I think they look fine. Props to them for trying to lead a semblance of regular lives.
- they are A D O R A B L E
- Jonathan looks adorable here, less bloat face (which I blame on London and the beer and pie-eating "culture")
Did I miss something - is that Zachary Quinto's gayby?
- It's his godson, R49.
- Send over a selection of Romanian babies so I can pick one out!
- 46...they're dating. He dates more than one guy.
- R52, what about Groff, is he dating other guys as well?
- R47= Helen Keller.
Quinto is stunning when he dresses nicely. However, he thinks he's a pretty boy who can get away with a hideous fashion sense. Ummm, no. His outfits look ridiculous on him.
- Just imagine - they each know what each others' bowels smell like...
- you could say the same of any sexually active couple of any orientation, HATER!
- No hate, just a posit...
- We know what Zach likes... (nsfw)
- I don't know what a posit is but your post just makes me so mad. Gay love is about more than the where. What about their HEARTS?
- R59. They left their hearts in Sam Frank's disco.
- You know he and Groff run hot and cold -- who's this little hottie Quinto was with last year? Cute!
- A photo from November: Date or just random?
The guy's name is Chris Barnard, a fashion writer.
- Thanks, r62, He's adorable.
- You're welcome, R63. They both look adorable there :).
- [quote]You know he and Groff run hot and cold
I have a feeling that Zach can be a real diva. He's one of those "actory" actors.
- I imagine that they prefer to keep their options open and that's what the hot 'n cold is coming from.
- I didn't think Zach liked them THAT young.
- I think you're right, R65. I think Jon seems much more down-to-earth in that regard, there is nothing pretentious about him.
- Jonathan is as down to earth as you can possibly be. Dresses down, rides an old bike everywhere, and is sweet to everyone. Zach is a lucky boy.
- The fashion writer in r62 looks dressed like Zachary Quinto.
- While he's cute, I don't get the appeal of Jonathan Groff.
Hottest couple/couple? was Wentworth Miller/Luke Macfarlane. They were another set of bad dressers with ugly hats, but they were sooo hot.
- Groff's attractiveness really fluctuates with the light and his weight
- I love reading that, R69.
So if this was a date, then he has a type, I guess, R70.
I think his attractiveness is ultimately more about his sweetness. I think he is beautiful anyway, but his personality and smile certainly add to it, R72.
- Anyone who finds Z Quinto attractive is ugly themselves. Your kind stick together!
- r72 here, that came out wrong, I meant he fluctuates from very good looking to super hot depending on his weight and the light---he is always attractive
- R71 u are so r8, Luke/Wenty are well adorable together
- Nous aimons Zachary Quinto en France. Je veux lui à l'intérieur de moi maintenant! Nous faisons tous!
- R74 doesn't know what sex appeal is.
I'm guessing he's a Catholic Priest.
- Adorable! Glad to see they're still together, I heard they broke up a few months ago.
- [quote]Hottest couple/couple? was Wentworth Miller/Luke Macfarlane.
Agreed. They would have had the most beautiful ass babies.
- Got it, R75 :). He is really lovely.
- Happy Birthday, Jonathan!
Maybe if Zach isn't filming he'll turn up at the Miscast Gala to watch Jon on his birthday?
- wait, I just moved to Silver Lake. You mean Zach Quinto is my neighbor?
- I've heard that Zach can be quite the stuck-up queen.
- Zachary is not cute at all, he's got a weird face.
- You'd never know they were a couple, if not for a couple of photographs and a single awards show date. Maybe they aren't that serious.
- Yeah, I am curious how serious they are, R86. They have these bursts of sightings, then nothing for months. I mean they don't seem to be in the same city for long.
- For The Love Of Goddess...get rid of the wool cap already
IT doesn't show how hip you are...just stupid to wear a wool cap constantly...
There are bitches who wear them while working out in the gym...in summer...in NYC...when it's 95 and humid...
Stop The Madness
- At least Zach has the excuse of Spock-hair-to-hide for that.
- Jon and Zach have been hanging out in Chicago, where Jon is filming Boss.
They were at a cinema and at the Museum of Contemporary Art apparently.
- Glad to know Groff is in a TV series. It has been in long dry spell for him, except for London and three or four short runs off-Broadway. Nothing even close to starring in 'Spring Awakening.'
- Not to mention Glee. I think he has a pretty admirable career, one that most actors his age would envy.
- Groff has just been cast as Alfred Molina's co-star in the LA production of Red.
- Somewhat surprisingly, Groff is the dominant one in their sexual realationship even though Quinto is less vanilla. He likes to have Groff spank him with a switch and (occasionally) he has Groff top him on a canister bed while friends surround the bed muttering, "All will be forgiven." Kinky
- So, are you one of those friends or was it just a very vivid dream, R94?
- Cool story, bro!
- R94 Is Zachary Quinto talking on a cell phone while all this is happened, or have I looked at the pictures of Quinto and his godchild too often.
- Groff isn't even that conventionally attractive but I have a crush on him. Would love to fuck that cute little butt of his all night long. Jealous that Quinto gets to do it.
Any reason why aren't a more public couple since both of them are out? Why hide it. Always nice to see more famous gay couples in the limelight.
- It's an adorable scene of a nice Sunday afternoon. I love that Groff is dressed in his non-descript nerd gear.
- Guys, R.94 is telling the truth. Jon did exactly the same thing with me--more times that I can count.
- The baby has a lovely stroller but an awful house. Poor thing.
- So, apparently Jon doesn't stay with Zach when he's in LA. In this video he talks about renting a studio in Silverlake. He had said that before but I had been wondering if things had changed.
The direct link isn't working for some reason, right now, but you can watch/listen to it on this page
- I love Zach and I love how he photographs too. It sucks how quickly Heroes turned to shit.
- First photo of Jon in Boss:
He's also apparently back in LA to film Glee.
- Tell me the weight is for the role.
- Weight? He just looks like he is wearing a rather baggy and unflattering suit.
This is from the same week as his appearance in Miscast and he looked absolutely perfect there :).
- Well, I'm guessing the same week, but maybe the following week or so, not a big difference anyway.
- Jon looking good in NY last night:
- Latest Z and J news:
Zach's tweet about his birthday which he spent with Jon in NY.
simply one of the best birthdays on record. sheer gratitude. and love.
They were seen out and about and at a Broadway show together so cute tweet.
They were at an event together last night. Pic linked.
- Zach is entering John Turturro territory with those glasses. Cute couple, though.
- Think the glasses are still covering the not fully grown back Spock brows. I wonder if he'll continue wearing them after. He usually wears the black rimmed ones.
- They're adorable! Love them.
- Zach and Jon don't seem to have been seen together for a while. Neither at any Star Trek events nor Zach's birthday. Does anyone know more? Are they still together?
- Jon is so fucking lucky. Zachary Quinto is insanely beautiful.
- On what planet is Quinto beautiful? Interesting, maybe, but also weird. He is a cool actor though.
- Beautiful Zach.
- I'm also wondering if they're still together. The last news about them was Chris Pine's mention in the OUT magazine, otherwise - nothing. Zach seemed unwilling to acknowledge he was dating anyone on the Andy Cohen show.
- Was he asked directly, R117 or how was it phrased, do you remember?
- R118 No, no one's ever asked him directly except on the Chelsea Lately show. And he deflected that.
- Here's the clip where Chelsea asks him - this was back in October when he and Jon were definitely together.
On Andy Cohen it was just something about his shoes - Zach was suggesting he was wearing his boyfriend's shoes but didn't say it directly.
- Thanks, R120! So, the deflection about the shoes was more about being private in your view? I'm sorry, I just don't have the patience to watch the interview myself.
As I said in R113 I was mainly surprised about Jon not being at any Star Trek premiere or party nor at Zach's birthday, while it seems they are both in NY.
- Yep, basically in interviews Zach deflects questions about being single or taken and they don't appear together at events where you'd expect them to.
- Even when they were dating though, they didn't always have their picture taken together at events, etc. But I'm curious if they're still together.
- That's true, R123. There were sometimes tweets about them or separate photos at least. There haven't been any recently.
They both have events in the next few days though, maybe they'll turn up together?
- One of the downsides of the new outness world is the obsession with gay men "dating" or no longer "dating" as if they were high school students -- maybe they're just FBs in the same profession who like each other and sometimes go to events together and sometimes hang out together.
- I agree with you in general. It was Zach who made a point of saying he was "spoken for" though.
I'd like to know if they're still dating at all, not whether they're exclusive. If they're not, who else might Jon be seeing? Zach doesn't really interest me himself.
- Zachary is presenting at the Tonys Sunday night. Will he turn up with a date? If so, will it be Jonathan? Or maybe Sarah Paulsen?
- Zachary goes from NYC to LA almost daily these days, and Jonathan appears at the Shakespeare in the Park Pirates of Penzance benefit and they don't seem to connect. Guess it really is all over. Too bad.
- Sad. Are they really over?
- They are not over, Zach went to Jonathan's performance a couple days ago. They are keeping their relationship super low profile for some reason, but good for them. NPH and Burtka's exhibitionism only got people sorry for Burtka.
- Thanks, I also saw the pictures. I like that they're keeping it low profile. More chance of their relationship lasting long and healthy I think.
- "Burtka" sounds, I don't know, like some kind of funny covering for your head.
- That's because it's one extra letter away from burka, R132, an actual funny covering for your head.
- I don't know, being an out celebrity male is tricky. What if you happen to not be in relationship mode? Maybe you are enjoying being single or just aren't the settle down type. Then you have to deal with the accusation that all gay men want is random sex with strangers and you suddenly become the poster boy for the destruction of the gay marriage movement. Fun times.
- That's not a burka, r133, it's a niqab. A burka also covers the eyes.
- I see. I'm no expert in Muslim headwear, I posted the first thing that popped up in Google.
- Dear R133, R135, and R136, thank you so much for playing. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that R132 quite probably knew what a burka was when he posted (though to be completely honest, he didn't realize those weren't burkas in R133).
Kisses on your openings.
- R 136. Shows you how much you can trust Google. Always go with your heart, not your mind!
I didn't see any photos of them even passing in and out of dressing rooms at Pirates. Can you be trusted?
- It makes me sort of sad that your own lives are all so empty that you have to spend this much time and energy speculating about the state of the love lives of minor gay celebrities. Goodness...
- R138 [quote] Can you be trusted?
- Quinto's face annoys the hell outta me.
- They are, sadly, over.
Zach is now sleeping with this young man.
- Who he?
- Miles McMillan, 22 yr old model and painter.
- I read somewhere Jonathan and Zach broke up/stopped seeing each other in March, R142? Do you know more?
- I am not 142, but I also hear that Zach and Jon broke up a couple of months ago. Zach may have been hooking up with Miles on holiday, but they are not dating. Zach and Jon have broken up before and got back together but I hear it's over for good this time.
- Thank you, R146. What makes this time different?
Any news on Jon seeing someone new?
- Rumour has it Jon was shocked Zach ended 2 1/2 year relationship. No warning. Zach now regrets break-up biggest mistake he feels he made but Groff was so devastated wants nothing to do with him.
Guess it's true happiest Zach has ever been in a relationship (been on a destructive bender since break-up). Hoping he can get back together with Jon.
Wonder but Jon's Broadway friends think -never liked Quinto.
- Poor Jon. Not yet 30 and being dumped for a younger piece.
- Thanks, R148. If that is accurate, I can completely understand Jon. Poor guy.
I don't like Zach much either. He is irritating and pretentious.
- He wasn't dumped for a younger piece. Zach and Jon were over for a few months before Zach hooked up with Miles. Jon's friends want Jon to stay away from Zach but given how much Jon loves Zach I wouldn't be surprised if Jon took him back.
- Hmm different stories coming from different sides. I hear it was Zach that ended it, he wants to stay friends with Jon but doesn't want him back. Although Zach is very unpredictable
- Well, I hope he listens to his friends.
- Were their two outings or so in June part of trying to stay friends, R152?
- You're on my list, Quinto.
- Zach is actually a really nice guy, just has a few issues with love and commitment. Loosing his dad as a kid really did a number on him.
- In reply to 148, Zach doesn't seem too regretful in breaking up with Jon if he is shagging this hot male model.
- For me, Jon is much cuter than that sad waif of a model, who looks sullen and shallow.
- Quinto is doing the sci-fi conventions now and charging $80 for an signed photo or $120 for any Star Trek merchandise. More than William Shatner gets.
- Jon deserves better.
- R159 Do you blame him? His career won't go anywhere now that he's out. Conventions and theater are all he can do.
The sky is falling!
- Zachary is in Galway, Ireland. Going out tonight to see him I can find him. He can do whatever he wants to me.
Are you in your twenties?
- yes, well he likes them young.
- Charging for signatures? Sad.
- Charging for signatures is standard practice for these types of comic cons and are often organised by the host con, not the actors. (the actors still get a good slice in their fee for attending)
- ETonline: And how has working with Taylor Kitsch been?
Groff: I just adore him. He’s just beautiful. I mean, he’s like an annoyingly handsome person. He looks like he was ripped from a magazine ad from the 80s. He’s stunning and so open. I’d never met Taylor before this and I’ve just had a great experience with him. He’s so great and I hope people love the movie.
Too bad Taylor isn't gay really (that I know of), they'd make a hot couple.
- Btw. here is the source for the quote in R168. I hate it when people don't give a source, so shouldn't do it myself.
- Zach was an improvement on Jonathan's previous boyfriend Gavin Creel, so hopefully he'll keep improving.
- Gavin Creel has the voice of an angel.
- Zach coming to Broadway with two out gays above the title!
- I hope so too, R170 ...maybe it could be Taylor! Nevermind, ignore me, I am just attached to the idea of them with no basis whatsoever. I'll stop now.
- Just want to say I met Jonathan at a film festival recently and he was the nicest guy in the world. And much cuter in person. Looking forward to his HBO series.
- I love that everyone seems to say that about him, R174. I am looking forward to both the HBO show and film.
Based on his Instagram, Miles Mcmillan is in Ireland as well. It's not a stretch to think he's with Zach.
- Too bad, they made a cute couple. Jon is so innocent looking and sweet that I'm betting that it's Zach who screwed up somehow.
What I don't get is that there were all these stories and pictures of them strolling together with flowers & whatnot & dressing alike when they were together and there's been no stories of them breaking up. Is this some kind of silence imposed by the gay gossip media. Who are they trying to protect here?
- Well, they will wait until either one is seen with someone else a few times, I think. I doubt Jon and Zach have informed the media that they've broken up.
There was one article that said that Zach has bought an apartment in NY and an "insider" said it was for a "fresh start."
- [quote]Charging for signatures is standard practice for these types of comic cons and are often organized by the host con, not the actors. (the actors still get a good slice in their fee for attending)
Yes, but he's been in TWO Star Trek movies and he charges double ($120) what Shatner gets for signing Trek merch. Ridiculous, and I hope he sits there at an empty table.
- It is not him, it is his Agents/Handlers/PR folk that decide and insist on the charges.
He might not even know the fee.
They (the handlers, etc) want to make big bucks off stars at these things.
I was told Stan Lee charges about $150...then pics and autographs are EXTRA. JEEPERS.
- ZQ is a very very self centred. Fan girls need to get a balance. JG lives a more "authentic life of compassion and integrity" by his actions than Quinto.
Break up tough but glad Groff's friends giving him good advice to stay away from ZQ. Deserves far better -really is a great guy.
- Groff may be a sweetheart to people with whom he has a platonic relationship, but who knows what he's like in romantic ones.
Some of Gavin Creel's songs that he sang after they broke up suggest Groff may not be a walk in the park, relationship-wise.
- [quote]It is not him, it is his Agents/Handlers/PR folk that decide and insist on the charges. He might not even know the fee. They (the handlers, etc) want to make big bucks off stars at these things. I was told Stan Lee charges about $150...then pics and autographs are EXTRA. JEEPERS.
No, Stan Lee charges $65. I know how it works Darlin', been to many and no one has had the nerve to charge anywhere near $00 let alone $125.
- No one has had the nerve to charge anywhere near $100 let alone $125....sorry
- what's the deal with that hot piece of ass miles anyway? has anyone had him? details
- I saw ZQ with a really hot, young guy in my local pub on Saturday. Just googled this Miles, and it was him, very pretty. ( too pretty for my taste) Was shocked at how attractive ZQ is in real life.
- Any additional details on why Jon and Zach broke up?
- R186, no reasons that I can verify, but do the math: two reasonably attractive and busy actors on the rise up the career trajectory (sort of)
in a profession where ambition and egotism are musts. That's probably as good as any neediness or other emotional issues.
- That is true, R187.
They don't really seem like they'd get along well in theory. That means nothing in practice of course.
- Based on meeting Groff and Lea Michelle separately, I wouldn't think they'd get on, but they're close friends...
- I guess Jon is just easygoing enough to handle most people, R189. I have never met him personally but it seems that everyone who has, has only good things to say.
- first picture of Zach and Miles together
- And how ironic it is that Lea warned Jonathan not to get back together with Zach. He may have been selfish and unreliable, but at least he had the decency not to overdose. Who's the better boyfriend now?
- Where does this idea of Lea warning Jon come from? I'm not disputing it, just curious.
- Groff may be sweet but he has no sex appeal at all. This Miles looks like Heath in 10 Things I Hate About You. Certainly an upgrade for Quinto.
- As Zach gets older his boyfriends get younger.
- I always heard Lea and Zach got on well.
- R193 It comes from rumors from Lea and Jon's friends.
- R195 Lol. Miles is very lucky. Zach's a great fuck but kinda broken emotional. I am surprised him and Jon lasted so long.
- Thanks, R197.
Any idea as to why? Was Zach the reason they were on and off then?
- R199 From what I hear, yes, but there are always two versions to every break up.
No doubt though that Zach was really in love with Jonathan at some point and the relationship obviously changed his life for the better - he stopped smoking, came out publicly.
- PerezHilton reporting that Jonathan Groff halted his filming of the Normal Heart in order to go out & support Lea Michele.
- Zach smokes.
- Yeah R201, that was reported yesterday.
I thought his quote about Taylor Kitsch actually made it seem like he was done with filming, but I guess not.
Thanks, R200. I agree of course, it's rarely a one-sided thing. I am glad for Zach that it had a positive effect on his life then. I hope it was similar for Jon though.
- Zach has talked in the press about giving up smoking.
- Perez more or less confirming what has been said here:
- Except that things did not end bad. They are still friends. They have hung out as friends post split, saw them both in June and they were friendly.
- I also think they are on friendly terms, people saw them around NYC in late June as 206 says.
- Maybe they didn't end well, but the managed to patch things up shortly afterwards.
It would be better for them if things didn't end badly anyway.
- Oh, and the dogs are Zach's so nothing will "happen" to them and ZQ and Jon had been on/off together for 2 and 1/2 years. So basically, the article is all made up except for the headline.
- This seems to confirm what you were saying, R206 and R207.
I do think that this seems to be a planned thing though. Either both of them or one of them wanted the news released...
- probably Zach as he has moved on already
- Probably, R211.
- He actually talked about his relationship problems here:
'Although Quinto says he’s chosen not to let his father’s death define him negatively, he thinks the loss he experienced found expression in his early relationships. “I found myself in a pattern of being attracted to people who were somehow unavailable, and what I realized was that I was protecting myself because I equated the idea of connection and love with trauma and death,” he says. “I had to do a lot of work on the couch to really get to a place where I was able to show up to a relationship with someone who was actually capable of being in one -- and that took a lot of trial and error. And I’m still working on all that stuff -- that will never stop. But I definitely want kids… I want to share.”
Right now, the man he is sharing his life with is the actor Jonathan Groff, and although this is where he draws the line between what’s private and what’s public, he says, “I’m incredibly happy, I’m incredibly lucky,” and we agree to leave it there.'
- I could actually see them getting back together, not right now but at some point in the future. Maybe once Jon is finished doing his HBO show in San Francisco and goes back to NY.
- Quinto seems like a textbook narcissist.
- That is sad for Zach, R213, good luck to him.
I'm much more interested in Jon's next steps though.
- He's actually a really nice guy. Seems a little broken inside, but is very sweet to others. My brother worked with him in Boston this year.
- I'm going to be superficial and say that the dog walker is a step down for Zach, although as usual he seems to be attracted to people who dress poorly.
- R218 The dog walker is just a friend, Zach has moved on to male model Miles Mcillan, who dresses very well.
- At ART, R217?
- R220, yes at ART
- Any gossip about the cast or something, R221?
- Quinto seems like a dog. And that model isn't cute.
- R221 My brother is a bore and he takes his job too seriously so would not tell me anything much, other than Cherry is the best, he loved her. Celia was boring, he said nothing about Brian and just that Zach was was very serious but a very sweet man, kind to all the crew.
- They've finally announced their split.
- Any gossip on what prompted them to announce their split now?
- Maybe Zach wants to be seen with Miles and not be seen as cheating or something? No idea.
It's not like he and Jon were that public. They were seen together a few times and mentioned, though not even by name, in a few interviews.
- And by name, I mean them personally mentioning each other, not the interviewer.
- r224, you do realize that troll-dar highlights all of your (conflicting) posts, right? You can stop pretending to be an insider now.