- this chick
- regarding OP's chick: Please do it!
- LOL @ R2. Any male attention whores??
- Aren't most Facebook users attention whores? Is any of this really shocking?
- R4, I think the real attention whores make all their shit public.
- Gawd, I'm so glad I grew up during a time when teen rebellion or whatever you want to call it--experimenting with your identity, whatevs--DIDN'T involve anything permanent like tattoos or piercings
New wave hair cuts grew out and parachute pants could be donated to Goodwill. The humiliation lingers enough already without having them inked into your very skin. Poor kids today!
- If only steel were magnetic.
- I thought this thread would fill up by the minute, I have so many attention whores in my friends list.
- R1 is that chick a hooker? Sheesh...
- Why do people reinforce this attention seeking whores by making them compliments?
- The best is that beak-nosed, be-nostriled guy from "Philly" who name drops z listers and refers to non famous people as the "gen pop".
Maybe someone can recall his name. I don't know if it was a shtick (probably, but have you met someone with borderline personality disorder? It's unreal) or if he experiences several overlapping personality disroders.
- Can you see these links without a Facebook account? I could only see the scary girl with the piercings.
- R14 I think you need an account and to be logged in.
- I can't believe so many of these kids are too dumb to realize the stuff they post never goes away, and who knows who is saving the pictures.
Do people like OP's chick ever plan to get real jobs?
- Oh, okay thanks R15.
- R12 thats one ugly frau
- R10, haha- there are at least 10 profiles of guys I consider hot that I COULD post, but I'm worried people would start locking their pages if they found out their profiles were posted in this thread. Where there's an attention whore, there's an equally pathetic voyeur.
- I have a FB friend who, everyday without fail, posts something nauseatingly sweet about her "hubby and son". She's a great girl, but when I log onto my page and see her posts about "on the way to pick up hubby from work" or "it's just me and my son doing mommy-son things today!" I just want to hurl something at my monitor. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FUCKING HUBBY AND SON!
Whew, I feel better now.
- lol R20
- R19 dont worry, you could just post one for us to see. If we can see their pics, then they are public so they wanna be seen.
- You have a strange idea of ugly, r18.
- R23 I posted the link and I have to say, I also think that she is rather ugly. But thats not why I posted it, I posted it because she is an attention whore
- [quote]Where there's an attention whore, there's an equally pathetic voyeur.
This is true.
I actually have FB pictures of a fairly famous guy from when he was still in high school that could probably wreck his career. I downloaded them when he was just getting started, and he's since made his profile private. Too bad, because it was really fun following him. He seems like a sweet guy, and even if he weren't, I'm not enough of an asshole to out him. I've got my memories (and the hot pix) to keep me warm.
- I used to be a FB friend of a guy who was on a season of MTV's The Real World for a couple of episodes (not a main cast member, but the fuck-buddy of one of the girls in the house). He is a TOTAL attention whore, and loves to flaunt his material goods and brag about what he's done, where he's jetting off to, or what he's about to buy. He also came off like an insensitive jerk in most of his posts, and he and I (as well as he with several other folks) would go back and forth about a lot of his assholish posts. I've long since taken myself off of his friends list.
- R28 yeah I KNOW!!! thats why I posted her, she used to be in my friends list but I couldnt cope with the narcissism. She is OBSESSED! Unfortuentaly there are always people reinforcing her attention whoring.
- This is fucking ridiculous. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. You know she posts these just so men will oooooh and ahhhh over her. Once she starts losing her looks, she'll need some serious psych help. Seems all she lives for is making herself up and posing to post photos on Facebook.
- This guy. A couple decades too old to be making pouty-face self-portraits.
He uses a FB alias for some reason, but doesn't try to hide it.
- R30 thats not even so bad attention seeking wise, I think the link I posted earlier is far worse. I have women in my friends list, who put up pics in their panties to "show a bruise" and just alot more then what I see in your link.
- Can the owners of these FB accounts can see which Web sites are linking to them?
I don't have a FB account, but I do have a Web site and it's easy to see which sites are linking over to yours.
- I know someone who has been teasing "an official announcement soon."
Today he made it: he is taking a trip to Paris this summer.
I felt like quoting John Gielgud in Arthur "I'll alert the media."
- R33 I have a Facebook account and I really dont think so.
- I click on all these links and they say the content is not available at this time.
- "The best is that beak-nosed, be-nostriled guy from 'Philly' who name drops z listers and refers to non famous people as the 'gen pop'.
Maybe someone can recall his name. I don't know if it was a shtick (probably, but have you met someone with borderline personality disorder? It's unreal) or if he experiences several overlapping personality disroders."
A: Arthur Kade
- R34 LOL
The sister of my bf always posts stuff like "you´re an asshole" without saying who and then people ask whats up and she says nothing. She does that alot posts stuff about nobody nothng specific in order to get asked what its all about.
Then I have all this people who dont seem to be selfaware at all, the worst for me is the motivational pictures.
Recently there was this one saying " I want FB to notify me when someone deletes me, so I can like it"
- R36 you need to be logged in your FB account.
- That's one of the reasons I despise facebook r39. What's the purpose of requiring that? So they can track and monitor everything you look at?
- R10, post them all!!
- R40 yeah...its bad isnt it.
- Okay all attention whores: If you have to suck in your cheeks and tilt your head to look like you have cheekbones, YOU DON'T. Everyone's face looks more sculpted that way, and you don't look like that in real life, it just reminds all of us how much time you spend posing in front of the mirror.
- R41 lol
- This sums them up so well
"Let’s begin with the most annoying Facebook personality, the attention seeker. You have a ton of these friends and you know exactly who they are. These are the types who always leave status’ that are just begging for a reaction whether its praise, agreement, well wishes, concern or any other type of communication. Basically, they have a need to be loved and they’ll stop at nothing to get it. These are the types who go on vacation and brag about how great everything they are doing is, ex “Sitting by the pool in Las Vegas drinking a margarita. My life is so good.” Or the people who get injured and feel the need to weave it into every status update. “I’m going to the grocery store today. Not gonna be easy with my sore ribs.” And the worst of all are the people who will ask for a response without even attempting to dance around it. “Going through a rough patch at home lately. Sure could use some good friends right now.” Frankly, if you had good friends you’d be talking to them or texting them and not pleading for attention from a mixture of friends, acquaintances and co-workers."
link to article
- R44, I can't see it. The albums have to be set to public for us to see them.
- R46 oops, the thing is I cant check wether they are public or not because FB wont let me see any pics unless Im logged in.
- you guys add some links surely you must have atleast 1 friend like that, no?
- I'm kind of in love with this guy. Very Jim Morrison.
- he does, lol was that you commenting he looks like Jim Morrison on the actual picture?
- This guy is part of the local fashion scene and models sometimes for gay designers who find it titillating to hire straight men who'll flirt with them.
I'll give him this - he puts a lot of effort into his self-portraits.
- R51, see R46
- Please start a "tasteful friends" thread on this loon.
- R53 I have originally posted her link, but starting a thread because of her would just feed her ego. She does all that weird shit for attention anyway. Hipster.
- Barfing as I type
- R55 Also she thinks its a good thing that she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker.
- LOL! @ R55
So is Facebook really cluttered with this type of hot people backpatting?
- You dont have to be hot to be bakpatted on FB, just popular.
Maybe its me being gay, but that aint no pretty gurrrl.
- Not exactly uncovering new ground here, I know, but the girl at R53 represents 80% of New York's straight female population under 35 or so. Calculated "whimsical" look.
- Whoa, just saw R2's link. I thought she was fellating a beer bottle at first. Nope!
- This thread makes me glad I don't post on FB under a real name and have no real pictures of myself in my profile.
Damn, people. The Man is watching!
- Wow. These people are frightening. However, Im a little in love now with R49's guy too.
- I have several friends like this and it is freaking annoying. I particularly hate it when they tag me whenever we are out together. They don't understand that some of us don't have a compulsive need for the whole world to know our business.
- The guy @ R49 IS cute, but his eyes are weird. He looks dead in that pic.
- r52 - How do I tell whether it's set to public?
- [quote]How do I tell whether it's set to public?
If you can see it even if you're not logged in, it's public.
- foun a few porn videos removed from facebook. hope u like them
- Please message this slut! Took advantage of my friend's bf while he was drunk. She flirted with him knowing he is in a relationship!
- Someone is posting this link all over facebook. Looks like a revenge posting of this naked guy.
I saw it on the Lady Gaga fb page.
- ughha boh gah!
- Most of the pages have vanished unfortunately.
- This whore will fuck anyone if you message her..
Facebook search- Ally Lacey
- Wow, this guy is in trouble
- Michelle Denise Marple Adams is a cheater and a liar!
- If your husband/boyfriend is a soldier and gets deploy to Guyana.. Be careful with this brazilian hoe'.. She is married but will sleep with your man in matter of days, no protection whatsoever and then say that she is pregnant.
- If your husband or boyfriend is a soldier and gets deploy to Guyana.. Be careful with this brazilian tramp.. She is married but she still will sleep with him in a matter of days and then say that she is pregnant. On the page she says her name is Gaby but her real name is Radica Oliveira Lima. The dumbass in the pics with her was her latest victim. You can also check her other page.. www.facebook.com/radica.lima
- God r83 sound like that shes a homewrecker site.
- https://m.facebook.com/danielle.loun/albums/100841363459152/ the biggest attention whore I know
- This guy! Absolute asshole!
Every other day he feels the need to publicly post about his 'alcohol problem'. Picture after picture of him thinking he's great, getting drunk, to me he is a sad little alcoholic boy with what seems a load of fake like minded friends. We all bragged about the first time we drank and have all tried to look cool in front of others, but the effort this guy makes....
- this chick
- This dude !!!
1. Porn star reinvented as a "barber"
2. Ditches boyfriend in Baltimore who put him through beauty school.
3. Moves to California and acts like he is a hollywood insider.
4. Many friends and followers on FB all of whom will move on the next big thing
5. At all the bear events, shallow as a puddle of dog piss on a sidewalk