Death of our celebrities: When's America going to wake up?
Seriously, how many celebrities have to die before their time? If anything, celebrities are at the apex of health mostly because they can afford it. Sure, some take drugs, and shit, but I know horrific junkies who make it to old age without any resources at all. They survive in the streets for decades, yet, we're supposed to believe that celebrities just keel over and die in their prime? If not that, than the proverbial plane/helicopter crash or suicide.
Now, of course, there are some authentic deaths here, but, there is no way that all of these young people died without the intervention of the sinister ptb. I include no one over 60, even tho I think Don Cornelius should be included .
Richie Valens, 17
Anissa Jones, 18 (Buffy)
Eddie Cochran, 21
Buddy Holly, 22
Sid Viscious, 22
Freddie Prinz, 22
Aaliyah, 22 Natalie Wood, 43 (died before relase of final film)
River Phoenix, 23(died before relase of final film)
Ian Curtis, 23
James Dean, 24 (died before relase of final film)
Biggie Small 24
Brad Renfro, 25
Tupac Shakur, 25 (died before relase of final film)
Frankie Lymon, 25
Sharon Tate, 26
Otis Redding, 26
Jean Harlow, 26 (died before relase of final film)
Gram Parsons, 26
Amy Winehouse, 27
Kurt Cobain, 27
Jimi Hendrix, 27
Jim Morrison, 27
Janis Joplin, 27
Brian Jones, 27
Robert Johnson, 27
Ron "Pigpen" McKernan, 27
Brandon Lee, 28 (died before relase of final film)
Heath Ledger, 28 (died before relase of final film)
Hank Williams, 29
Sylvia Plath, 30
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, 30
Andy Gibb, 30
Jim Croce, 30
Bob Marley, 30
Jeff Buckley, 31
Keith Moon, 32
Ricky Wilson, 32
Cass Elliot, 32
Karen Carpenter, 32
Britney Murphy, 33
Jesus Christ, 33
John Belushi, 33
Chris Farley, 33 (died before relase of final film)
Carol Lombarde, 33
Jayne Mansfield, 34
Bruce Lee, 34 (died before relase of final film)
Ryan Dunn, 34
Dana Plato, 34
Charlie Parker, 35
Andy Kaufman, 35
Stevie Ray Vaughan, 35
Phil Hartman, 36 (died before relase of final film)
Marilyn Monroe, 36 (died before relase of final film)
Princess Di, 36
Bobby Darin, 37
Sal Mineo, 37
Jam Master Jay, 37
Lou Gehrig, 37
Florence Griffith Joyner, 38
Harry Chapin, 38
Sam Kinison, 38
Anna Nicole Smith, 39(died before relase of final film)
Dennis Wilson, 39
Malcolm X, 39
John Lennon, 40
John Lennon, 40
Jon Coltrane, 40
Nate Dogg, 41
Gilda Radnor, 42
Elvis Presley, 42
Natalie Wood, 43 (died before relase of final film)
Steve Irwin, 44
Marvin Gaye, 45
Freddie Mercury, 45
Ricky Nelson, 45
Montgomery Clift, 45
Judy Garland, 47
Whitney Houston, 48
Michael Jackson, 50
Steve McQueen, 50
Kara Kennedy, 51
Steve Appleton, CEO and chairman of Micron Technology Inc., 51
John Ritter, 54
Michael Landon, 54
Steve Jobs, 56
Randy "Macho Man" Savage, 58
Patrick Swaze, 50+
Did I miss anyone?
- OP, you're really off base on this.
A great many young people who are not famous die quite young, tragic as that may be.
And the vast majority of celebrities, like the vast majority of the public at large, do not die young.
- "Jesus Christ, 33"
Wake up, America! OMG OMG. Jimi, Janis... and Jesus!
- Princess Diana is one of America's celebrities?!?!?
- Get some sleep, hon
- So what's "the sinister ptb"?
- Wake up America!
- [quote]So what's "the sinister ptb"?
Yes, please explain OP
- [quote] I know horrific junkies who make it to old age without any resources at all.
And then there's Keith Richards, whom nobody can explain.
- Who had it in for Buddy Holly?
- Op you're truly messed up.
- OP_ have you included all the fat people who are celebrities? John Candy, Fatty Arbuckle, John Belushi?????
- Oh, I looked up ptb (powers that be).
- A disordered mind is its own punishment.
- Don't forget Paul Wellstone who died in a plane crash at age 58
- OP you have stumbled on something much bigger than you dare imagine. Back. Away. From. The. Computer. Now.
OMG . . . They are coming. Listen to
- Here are some more:
Bobby Fuller, 22
Elizabeth Short, The Black Dahlia" 22
Ennis Cosby, 27 Bill Cosby's sacrifice to the HW gods
Brandy, 27, along with two of her co-stars
Lamont Bentley, 31 and Merlin Santana
Sam Cooke, 33
Phil Ochs, 35
Jessica Savage, 36
Nick Adams, 37
Corey Haim, 38
Simon Monjack (Britney Murphy's screen writer husband who was found dead in the same house on Rising Glen Road, just 5 months later, on May 23, 2010 Preliminary reports were that he died from pneumonia and anemia just like Britney...yeah right), 39
Margaux Hemingway, 41
Lenny Bruce, 41
John Candy, 43
Chris Penn, 43
George Reeves, 45
Howard Rollins, 46
Bernie Mac, 50
Ernie Kovacs, 52
John Denver, 53
Teresa Graves, 54 (Get Christie Love)
- That was close.
Let's just say that I'm not alone here in sub-basement C. There are others. Some alive and some frozen. I don't know why They are keeping us here.
Please. Send. Help.
P.S. MJ's fucking chimp is really stinking up the place.
- Hold up, I know this thread makes no sense but...
Freddie Prinze was only 22, I watched some episodes of Chico and the Man and he looks way older than that.
Op, you know how many nobody's die all the time? This list is nothing.
- Phil Hartman was only 36?! No way!
- Phil Hartman was 49 when he died.
- Sharon Tate died because of the PTB? Was Manson a tool of the Illuminati?
I agree about Dana Plato, though. She knew too much.
- Elizabeth Short?
Well, yes, Elizabeth Short is famous. But she's famous because she was murdered. Not the other way around, dear.
- To quote Bobcat Goldthwait's character in "Burglar", "Charley Weaver, Wally Cox, Paul Lynde, DEAD DEAD DEAD! Apparently, there was something more mysterious about the Secret Square than we were ever led to believe."
- Oh not to worry, they're all just being sacrificed to Satan, no biggie. It's either sacrifice the celebrities or we have a world war every 30 years. I think it's best for all if we just stick to sacrificing celebrities.
- Brandy is very much alive, although I'm not sure about her career.
- [quote]Marilyn Monroe, 36 (died before release of final film)
Because it wasn't finished.
- What's creepy about the Elizabeth Short case is the woman Tamar Hodel that her father was the killer. He was a doctor and treated his daughter like Lolita and he and his friends raped and molested her. She was friends with Michelle Phillips from the Mamas and the Papas.
- YES!! America WAKE UP! Forget about the economy, war, disease, poverty...the most important issue facing America is the health of our celebrities!! Obama must address this issue now before another washed up 80's icon dies!! What will it take? The blood of Jody Whatley and Stacey Q? Save the stars Barack!!!
- op=Mrs. Randy Quaid
- OP, what the fuck is WRONG with you??? You include people on that list who died in plane crashes, a fire, from being murdered...don't think TPTB can control everything! You may have a point with only a VERY few.
- I think we should look at the other end of the spectrum , there we will find the true evil coven that runs Hollywood and demands human sacrifice from all who seek fame.
Luise Rainer, 102
Olivia de Havilland, 96
Joan Fontaine, 95
Zsa Zsa Gabor, 95
- Hey! I'm serious! They've got Amelia Earhart down here. That tiresome bitch they don't bother to freeze, but Judy Garland is a solid rock.
The food sucks, but they're pretty free with the narcotics.
Get. Us. Out. Of. Here.
- "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here"
hmm the PTB love to taunt is by hiding everything in clear sight !
BTW OP I love your chapeau, is that Reynolds Wrap
- You are just meat. It does not take a huge amount to kill you. Just a little inhaled vomit, a few too many pills, being too out of it to realise your chest infection is pneumonia.
- OP should notify the major newspapers about this theory so there can be some thorough investigative journalism on this issue - I suggest the New York Times or The Onion.
- Okay, yes, shit happens, but if look at the pool of celebrities as a microcosm, you will see that the percentage of those who die young is much higher than in the gen pop.
So, I'll put my neck out there, and predict. I predict James Franco will, sadly, die before the release of one of his films. Not sure exactly when, but before he's 40.
Joseph Gordon Levitt, whose brother already died in 2010, cast In 'Batman: The Dark Knight Rises' in another one
Oh, and let's not forget: Easy E whose coughing fit one day turned into full-blown AIDS...oookay
- [quote] but if look at the pool of celebrities as a microcosm, you will see that the percentage of those who die young is much higher than in the gen pop.
Your ass must hurt.
- Yes, R27, you're on to something.
Papa” John Phillips - son of U.S. Marine Corp Captain Claude Andrew Phillips, and who attended a series of elite military prep schools in D.C. area, culminating in an appointment to the prestigious U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, and who, right afterwards married Susie Adams, a direct descendant of ‘Founding Father’ John Adams- more so than probably any of the other illustrious residents of Laurel Canyon, played a major role in spreading the emerging youth ‘counterculture’ across America. His contribution will be twofold:
First, co-organized (along with Manson associate Terry Melcher) the famed Monterrey Pop Festival, which, through unprecedented media exposure, will give mainstream America its first real look at the music and fashions of the nascent ‘hippie’ movement.
Second, Phillips penned an insipid song known as “San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair),” which will quickly rise to the top of the charts. Along with the Monterrey Pop Festival, the song will be instrumental in luring the disenfranchised (a preponderance of under-aged runaways) to San Francisco to create the Haight-Asbury phenomenon and the famed 1967 “Summer of Love.”
- Op you forgot Heather O'Rourke and the other girl ( Dominque ?? ) in Poltergeist , both victims of the "curse" associated with that movie.
- What curse? And who are these actors, R39?
- Is OP the same person who said there was a conspiracy happening on DL to make sure the Fukushima thread didn't stay on the front pages for long?
- PTB is code for PeanuT Butter and jelly.
- Forget it, Jake.
- porn actress Savannah.
- There is no worse fate than dying before one's final film was released.
- Not everyone on that list is American OP, but you know, American ignorance yada yada anyways......
Jimi Hendrix, Steve Jobs, Gilda Radner, Ricky Wilson, Karen Carpenter, Bob Marley, JFK and John Lennon were the only significant loses, who would have continued to do amazing things, had they lived longer.
The rest are more famous because they died and would have faded into oblivion otherwise.
- I love you, R28.
- Star Whackers.
- My word! Most of those are from looooong ago. People die at many different ages. Some of them are celebrities.
- I remember taking a guided tour in Hollywood where the tour guide that over 500 new residents arrive in LA every day. With such large numbers of young people constantly arriving and assumingly a large percentage are there to break into show biz, it makes sense that there would be greater concentration of young deaths.
That's also assuming that all the deaths on OP 's list took place in or near Hollywood. ( what the PTB call TMZ ... the 30 Mile Zone from the Hollywood sign)
- Dana Plato
- Plato for that matter
Joan of Arc
William The Conqueror
King Edward II
OMG this has been going on far a very long time hasn't it?
- OP thinks you can buy an Actuarial Table at Pottery Barn.
- R52, what is the life span, today? What was the life span when those people you listed, lived and died?
Also, back then, the evil of the overlords was out in the open. The overlords didn't pretend there was no class distinction, or that they thought of themselves as gods.