- Ricky Martin
- Franco has chicklet teeth, and they are often yellow. YUCK.
Seth Meyer is almost Bucky the Beaver but misses it by a millimeter.
I know he is crazed and DL's favorite object of derision and scorn but by god if Tom Cruise doesn't have a wonderful smile (for a crazy person. lol). Off center teeth and all.
- Denzel Washington has a killer smile.
- I've never liked Tom Cruise's smile. It doesn't light up his eyes.
- Julia Roberts, especially when laughing really hard. Directors should realize this and take advantage of her gorgeous oraface.
- Olivia Newton-John has a lovely smile.
- Matt Damon has what appears to be a very genuine smile.
Anyone involved in negotiating or diplomacy issues would kill for Richard Gere's smile.
George Clooney had a great smile, but it's become a mannerism rather than a form of communication.
- Cruise, at one point in his career, had the most fake caps I've ever seen. They were so white that they really brought attention to the fact that they were caps. It reminded me of Ronald Reagan's blue black hair, without a hint of grey, at age 110.
- Matthew Lillard
- Young Jack Nicholson's devilish grin owns this thread.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Jack Nicholson smiling&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS395PR443&biw=1192&bih=494&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=zcgF3u40jSCqAM:&imgrefurl=http://soniceditions.com/image/jack-nicholson-smiling&docid=5EagfQJdm5Pc9M&imgurl=http://sonice
- The President has an awesome smile. I nearly melt when he flashes it at an audience.
- Totally agree with above post, James Franco is so so overdoing this smiling thing
- Travolta, Gere, and Dean all used to have that bedroom twinkle in their eyes when they smiled which made them sexy superstars.
- Keanu has a gorgeous, if rarely used smile.
- R1 has GOT to be British.
- [quote]The President has an awesome smile. I nearly melt when he flashes it at an audience.
Apparently he spent time practicing and perfecting it.
- I agree, Keanu has a beautiful smile but never smiles. Why does he try and hide his beauty? He's an actor.
- James Franco? No. Too much gum. If you can see gums, it's not a nice smile.
- I always fancied Antonio Sabato Jr's.
- Blair Underwood
- Jimmy Fallon!
- Marty Feldman
- Michael C. Hall has a great grin but when he's really happy, he's all teeth.
- For me (unless the teeth are at a Princess Anne level of lengthiness or are completely fuzzy and disgusting), what matters the most with a smile is not the whiteness of the teeth or the shape of them but whether or not the whole face lights up when the person smiles.
- Jennifer Beals for me.
- OP, do robots count?
- Jason Behr. His face lights up when he smiles.
- Juliette Binoche smiles with her whole face.
- Jeanne Moreau had a smile that completely changed her face - great great smile.
- R1 I agree - Ricky Martin and Janet Jackson have great smiles and they're genuine smiles, not fake and smug like James Franco's yellow chicklet teeth smile.
- Anderson Cooper.
- Whenever I see James Marsden smile I find myself smiling too, it's so infectous.
- Melissa Rivers.
- I was just going to mention James Marsden..and you beat me to it R33!
- Justin Timberlake
- You people don't know what you're talking about. Franco has the best smile ever. And Jean Dujardin too. Great smile.
- [quote]You people don't know what you're talking about. Franco has the best smile ever.
Oh, yes! What beautiful yellow teeth!
- Adam Rodriguez
- Chrisite Brinkley
- I agree about both Ricky Martin and Denzel, having seen both up close.
I'll add Adam Lambert.
- Agree with R38. Franco's teeth look like they haven't seen a toothbrush in years. I don't like unnaturally white teeth myself, but his teeth do look like they need some care.
- Joe Manganiello has a surprisingly gorgeous smile although his teeth seem a bit too small.
- Alissandro Nivola
- Jean DuJardin!!!!
- Holly Marie Combs. Even when she smiles with her whole face, her eyes always look a wee bit sad.
I like that look. Sandra Bullock, the actress who plays Prentiss on Criminal Minds, Benjamin Bratt, and (going back YEARS) Johnny Crawford of The Rifleman all have that same sad, sweet smile.
- Anne Bancroft had a great smile that lit up her entire face. I used to love watching interviews with her and waiting for something to make her laugh or smile, because her smile was so genuine.
- Paget Brewster:
- John Wesley Shipp
- Benjamin Bratt:
- I have teeth that look like someone just brushed them with white shoe polish. It looks ridiculous.
- Andre Benjamin, a/k/a Andre 3000, has a killer smile. Sex on a stick.
- Somebody's being hypercritical....
- More chocolate deliciousness--and his body is even better than that smile: Michael Jai White:
- I've always liked Cherry Jones's smile. Seems very genuine and happy.
- 56 posts and no mention yet of Herman Cain?
You're slipping, DL.
(You have to wait until 0.52 at the link to actually see the smile, but I highly recommend watching the whole ad. And to think he didn't clinch the Repub nom!)
- Her Majesty The Queen
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Jason Sudeikis.
- Kurt Cobain had an amazing smile:
- Um, hello?!
- R42 if he wanted to, nothing a little whitening couldn't 'fix'. I forget that when you're in the public eye your teeth are supposed to look bleached unreal white. Sometimes when you see movies from the 60s, 70s you might be left wondering when Topol hit the market.
- Dianna Agron has a sweet, beautiful smile that lights up her entire face.
- Gale Harold
- Tom Welling has a nice smile.
- I always found Colton Haynes smile cute.
- Love ewan mcgregor's mischievous smile. Lights up his face.
- Kate Hudson has a great smile. She lit up the screen in Almost Famous. It was the first thing I noticed in the film.
- Franco looks like Eli Wallach at R38.
- Robert Pattinson
- Jean Dujardin has a brilliant, irresistable smile. He puts me in mind of Gene Kelly, who also had a fantastic, sexy smile.
- Melissa Rivers.
- Fran Lebowitz. This is just about the smile, folks, and hers is beautiful, luminous enough to light up a room.
- Seann William Scott and James Franco
- Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhaal, my cat
- Paul Rudd
- I find Joseph Gordon-Levitt to be so cute and utterly charming. I've always loved his smile, and particularly so in 50/50.
- Very infectious smiles:
- Melissa Rivers.
- I've been noticing celebrity smiles lately, and trying to discern the fake, mechanical ones from the real ones. I know. There are times when all of us have gone thru the plastic "smile, I'm taking your picture" smile, but there are some really mean, fake smiles out here.
Reese Witherspoon's is the best example, but she is far from the only one. Next time you are surfing the gossip- blogs, check out the ones where they show lots of teeth in a "big smile," and they crinkle their eyes, and it is the most venomous, hateful look I've ever seen. It's like it's such an imposition for them. I notice it most on red carpets at their movie openings.
- Demi Lovato
- Luke Macfarlane
-   good answer! Hunter Parrish makes me swoon when he smiles.
- keanu has fake teeth, he lost them in a bike accident.
- Ol' toothy himself, Jake Gyllenhaal, has a killer smile.
- Joan Collins. Despite the fabulous artificiality of her appearance, wig, make-up etc she has a great, genuine smile that is dazzling in person. Youtube clip of her at the Sedona Film Festival recently giving a press conference has one of the press spontaneously saying "You have a lovely smile"
- All three leads of Supernatural. Jared has killer dimples, Jensen's so boyish yet manly, and his teeth fascinate me (what's happening in there?). Misha just lights up the room.
- Another vote for Anderson Cooper, Janet Jackson and President Obama. Sinatra had a great smile too, but he's dead.
- [quote]Tom Welling has a nice smile.
Uh, for a vampire, R66.
- I can't believe no one has mentioned Anne Hathaway.
- Julia Roberts
- Elias Koteas has a heart-melting daddy smile, and is kind to dogs.
- Jimmy Fallon's smile exudes warmth, honesty, and genuineness.
- Seth Macfarlane, Hugh Jackman, Goldie Hawn, Blake Lively, Liza, Rachel Mcadams, Rick Fox.
- Judy Garland
- rose mcgowan
jennifer love hewitt
sarah michelle gellar
the two major female characters of smallville
- Brad Pitt. I actually think he's just so-so looking when he's not smiling.
One story: I remember an interview that Diane Sawyer did with him years ago. She asked him an embarrassing question about his break-up with...Juliette Lewis? I think it was her. Anyway, for a split second he looked dumbfounded that she would ask such a question. And then he opened his beautiful smile, as if to deflect all criticism.
- I agree R96 - Seth McFarlane has a beatific smile.
- Yeah Misha must light up a room...or not.
- Maurice Benard
- Fran Lebowitz. It's startlingly unexpected.
- Darren Criss
- I've always melted when Donald Sutherland smiles.
Regina King has a gorgeous smile--it tilts a bit, like the late Jack "McGarret" Lord. I like that.
- Can't believe no one's mentioned our lovely FLOTUS, Michelle Obama. Overbite and all, there's just something so darned infectious about her smile.
- Before she started screwing around with her face, Kim Delaney and her dimples had a killer smile.
- Frank Ocean. Fact.
- Am I really the first to mention Matt Bomer?
- I agree R107. She has a beautiful smile.
- Another vote for Whitney. Loved the way she laughed even more.
- There is something very charming and sweet about PJ Harvey's dimpled smile.