Ok, so to make a long story short, yes i knew my husband was bi before me met and it didnt bother me. But now as being together for several years i am starting to think he is just plain Gay. So im going to list all the reasons why i think, and PLEASE tell me whether you think that im just crazy and he is just plain bi, or wether his emotions have gone gay.
1. My instincts tell me he is just gay
2. We dont barely talk at all unless its about his male work buddies.
3. He begs me to do cocaine sometimes (yes its wrong blah blah) and then when on it turns into a TOTAL flamer..shows NO heterosexual ability.
4. He no longer in the last two years has had any interest in pleasuring me orally AT ALL.
5. He always wants a wam bam thank you mam sex.
6. He thinks im dumb for wanting to wear lingerie, or role play.. but then turns it around and says its because "i dont ever want to" which is crap because i know he just has NO INTEREST.
7. He always stares at hot guys on tv no matter WHAT IS going on, but if a commercial comes on he stares like a dog at a steak...
8. He never really looks at women but im thinking he is just respecting me..
9. He has been caught with porn which he knows i dont like ... but NONE of it was ever two girls, or just a girl.. it was always boy girl or boy boy...
10. Whenever anyone talks about gay stuff wether on tv or in person he has PEAKED interest.
11. Sometimes i fake things like oh i went to the store and there were two gay guys practially making out int he isle.. and he will THEN want to listen to me like CRAZY,,, and ask questions and blah blah blah..
12. Whenever i ask for 'sexual' things, he kind of acts like its a chore, or like he would rather die (no i am NOT fat or unattractive) we have spoke about it , and he wont give me an answer, its always "its not you ok!"
13. He is SOOO angry inside, he is sometimes physically and VERY emotionally abusive. He will even throw stuff over a simple tiny little argument.. its just he is SO unhappy and angry inside.
14. When i told him that his ex gay"friend" that they use to do "THINGS" with got a girlfriend he said "OMG IS SHE PRETTIER THAN YOU!! YOUR JEALOUS ARNT YOU!?!?" i was like "oooommmmggggggg..."in my head. knowing in my heart he wanted to cry that his friend didnt secretly love my husband.
15. We HAVE TO WATCH EVERY SINGLE leonardo movie there is !!! he is IN LOVE with him.
16. When i say i dont care if he is gay.. i have no problem with him even moving a gay lover int the house.. all he says is "Why just so you can screw the guy?!" and im like, no, he would be GAY.
17. When i tell him to just be honest with me and open up and i dont care even if he is GAY, he will freak out and scream and get so defensive about not being gay.
18. He would make comments like "ive just had a lot of women and im bored with it" and "if we ever divorced i would just move in with kevin. (His gay friend)
ok, so thats 18 EXAMPLES, i can think of at the moment.. but im sure there are millions more.
"We don't barely talk at all" Oh dear. Nice try frau troll.
Told ya so!
Yahoo has ESTs, too?
You clearly have too much time on your hands. Maybe you should have stayed in the Presidential race.
But you type fat.
He just sounds like an average guy in a bad marriage, in this one an average bisexual guy in a bad marriage. It's like his wife is blaming some essential "gayness" rather than working through tehir communication problems together.
Uh what, R6? A straight man would NEVER say, I've had a lot of women, so I'm bored with sex with females. Nevah!
Bi is just a coffee stop on the road to Gayville.
Flame away but its 98 per cent true. And ya know it.
Sounds like he wants a divorce but wants her to initiate it.
I mean, she's given him permission to have a bf and he's still unhappy.
All bisexual males heads exploding at R8's comments (which I agree with).
OP doesn't understand that the entry level for gaydom at DL is much, much lower than the empirical evidence detailed above.
I think this goes on in small towns and smaller cities. A lot.
The illiteracy bothers me more than anything else about this story.
OP just idly copy-pasted and then posted a link, R11. "Understanding" doesn't really come into it.
OP, you lost me at
[quote]We dont barely talk...
No wonder he doesn't talk to you.
Total EST. No gay guy in his right mind is in love with DiCaprio.
Yahoo link two years old.
[quote]13. He is SOOO angry inside, he is sometimes physically and VERY emotionally abusive.
Noting that she places this all the way down at #13 in her list of 18 things about her husband that concern her, I can only conclude she's got a pretty long list of things about herself she ought to be even more concerned about.
Is she 15?
15 is her IQ r19.
[quote]OP, you lost me at "We dont barely talk..."
Actually R15, you were lost long before that. OP didn't write this. The fact that you can't comprehend that it's copied and pasted from someone who wrote to Yahoo indicates you were lost from the start.
OP is Kelly Preston.
Reminds me of the Cosmo story I read while getting my hair cut. Some "woman" (Cosmo writer making shit up) claims to be happily married to her gay best friend. They met while college and he fell in love with her and he's so, so hot in bed and they have great sex.
Cosmo needs much better writers.
Face facts. Your weird sexual tastes have turned him off. It's over. Dump him and move on to someone more accepting of your lingerie fetish, darlin
Dear Abby is no longer with us, dear.
It's just a disgruntled DL eldergay posting on Yahoo pretending to be a female.
What's the occasion for bumping this thread? Its exact one-year anniversary?
R26, you do realize there's a vast Internet beyond DataLounge and its eldergays.
Yeah right sistah. Bi. No such thing sweets. He craved cock before he met you and craves it now.
If this post is real then you are a pathetic cunt OP. Desperation in women is beyond belief.
Gay men don't fuck women. Straight men don't fuck men. Bisexuals fuck both.
[quote] A straight man would NEVER say, I've had a lot of women, so I'm bored with sex with females. Nevah!
Straight men all over who want out of their marriages are saying that to their spouses as we speak.
If women are stupid enough to believe them then it's on them.
The Yahoo spouse just sounds like he doesn't want his wife anymore.
You want what you can't have. Marriage makes sure of that.
Being with a woman who refuses to use apostrophes is enough to drive any bisexual man into the arms of guy and away from the parasitic, uneducated lummox to whom he is married.
[R29]Please get the reading of the original post right before you start on people, otherwise you just sound like an even trashier Sharon Osbourne with a foul mouth.
R35, Read it again and the poster still sounds like a pathetic cunt. Obviously she's not the only one.
Get help, self-loathers.
Looking at the issues some posters seem to display, the person being quoted in the original post has it easy in comparison.
there was a woman on yahoo who was worried that her boyfriend watches tranny porn. she was scared that he was gay.
That question peaked my interest and so i said most girls watch lesbian porn.
She later said that she watches lesbian but is calling her man gay and saying it is alright for women to watch lesbian porn but men should not watch two men.
Bisexual females have to easy and this b*tch is a hypocrite
[quote]there was a woman on yahoo who was worried that her boyfriend watches tranny porn. she was scared that he was gay.
Male or female 'tranny' porn?