- Josh Hartnett and Tommy Lee Jones
Brad Pitt and Robert Redford.
- Chris Meloni and Elias Koteas could pass for brothers (see pic below)
Do you think they've ever compared their taints?
- The guy at the link (Mark Harelik from Big Bang Theory) and William Mapother.
- Mark Harmon and Angie Harmon (they even share the same politics)
- Ryan Gosling and Maculay Culkin
- Seth Meyers and BJ Novak.
- Josh Charles and Helen Hunt
- Timothy Olyphant, Barry Watson, Emile Hirsch and Taylor Kitsch are clones.
- Seth Meyers and Josh Meyer
- Timothy olyphant and josh duhamel could be btoythers, if not twins.
- Calista Gingrich and The Chicken Lady from Kids in the Hall
- Vincent D'Onofrio and Vince Vaughn
- [quoteSeth Meyers and Josh Meyer
Assuming you mean Seth Meyers who was on MadTV, they're brothers.
- Whoops, meant Josh Meyers of MadTV
- Matthew McConaughey and Josh Lucas
- Ewan MacGregor and Kenneth Branagh
Jeff Goldblum and Jemaine Clement
- Cheers to the one poster who included photos. This thread truly is useless without them.
- Leelee Sobieski and Helen Hunt.
Matthew Broderick and Jon Cryer years ago.
- Judge Judy and Jessica Walter
Linda Hunt and Elijah Woods
- Thanks R17, that was me posting about Chris Meloni and Elias Koteas. You can truly see the resemblance in that pic, here's another comparison shot. Do you think they've ever hooked up to compare and contrast their male pattern baldness and rugged jawlines, or at least the length and girth of their johnsons?
- Illeana Douglas and 1940s actress Marie Windsor.
- Zooey Deschanel and Debra Winger.
- Logan Marshall-Green and Tom Hardy
- Jake Weber, Ron Eldard, and Tim Roth
- There's some SIMILARITES between Koteas and Meloni but they don't look a thing alike. I'm not sure a casting director would even consider them the same type but they're in the same age range, sure.
- Monica Potter and Julia Roberts.
- Rachel McAdams and Jennifer Garner are uncanny, especially when McAdams darkens her hair. When I watched "Morning Glory" I kept thinking it was Garner.
- Kristen Wiig and Amy Adams also look and sound alike. It's distracting. When I watched "Bridesmaids" I kept being reminded of Adams.
- I went to high school and part of elementary school with Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and I always thought she looked a lot like Jackie O--especially as she got older.
- Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks
- R25 on similarities/differences between Meloni and Koteas - which one would you guess has a bigger salami?
- Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck) and Sam Harris (singer)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Seattle Slew
- Marie Windsor and Ida Lupino
- Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley.
- When she's blonde (like in Rush), Jennifer Jason Leigh looks quite like Elisabeth Shue, though when she has dark hair (Dolores Claiborne, Single White Female) she looks more like Ally Sheedy (esp. Sheedy in The Breakfast Club).
- Vivien Leigh and Hedy Lamarr were practically interchangeable.
- most people believe that Usher and Ben Vereen are godson and godfather, but both men privately acknowledge Vereen is Usher´s biological dad.
- Julia Stiles and Gabrielle Union.
- How odd that I was thinking about this last night after seeing Patrick Duffy at the SAGs.
Tim Hutton and Patrick Duffy
They look like brothers. Or maybe father & son. Not sure what the age spread is.
- Michael Weatherly and Chris Pine
- Al Gore - Blake Shelton
Jennifer Garner - Julia Roberts
Helen Hunt - Mark Richt
And for a weird one that I swear is true:
Winona Ryder (1996) - Luke Edwards (1994)
If you don't believe it, watch Boys and Little Big League
- Winona Ryder and Natalie Portman. Natalie should get Wino an acting gig playing her mother in something.
Jeff Daniels and Bill Pullman (the first few times I saw Bill Pullman years ago, I actually thought it WAS Jeff Daniels).
- Try a photo R42. No one is going to watch two movies on the basis of a similar look.
- R31, I would guess that Meloni's is thicker and stubbier, but that Koteas's is longer. You?
Kiera Knightly and Natalie Portman.
- Amy Adams and Isla Fischer.
- Buddy Hackett and Lainie Kazan
- Giovanni Ribisi and Ryan Gosling
Joseph Gordon Levitt and Heath Ledger
Christopher Nolan and Leonardo DiCaprio
- Matthew Bellamy and Peter Facinelli
Gwen Stefani and Holly Madison
Jeffery Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem
Chad Smith and Will Ferrell
- Christopher Nolan and Julian Sands
- Christopher Noth and 40's/50's actor Victor Mature.
R37, Vivienne Leigh and Hedy Lamarr were both Scorpios too.
- Neal McDonough and Julian MacMahon
- Greer Garson and Susan Sarandon
- Kaley Cuoco and Drew Barrymore
- Kelly Ripa and Michelle Pfeiffer
(tho Ripa admittedly looks like a much less elegant version of Pfeiffer)
- When Amy Adams hosted Saturday Night Live, practically every sketch centered around how she and Kristin Wiig supposedly looked so much alike. In reality, Adams' features are very delicate, while Wiig tends to look horsey.
Now, Amy Adams and Isla Fisher--that's another story.
- Hugh Jackman and Clint Eastwood
- Dolly Parton and Shirley Maclaine
- Katherine Heigl and Charlize Theron
Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
Rihanna and Reese Witherspoon
- [quote]Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
I was going to post this one too.
- Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse looked very similar. I remember reading that a reason Gaga went blonde is because she and Winehouse were almost identical with her natural dark hair.
- Joaquin Phoenix and Ted McGinley
- Rooney Mara and pre- nosejob Madonna
- Jennifer Jason Leigh and the Fonda girl. Jennifer Fonda? They were in a horror/crime thriller movie years ago. Still gives me nightmares. Single White Female (SWF).
- [quote] Jennifer Jason Leigh and the Fonda girl. Jennifer Fonda?
- Bridget, R65.
- Madonna and the Crypt Keeper
- [quote]Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks
They could be twins, seriously.
- Julianne Moore and Noelle Beck, who are friends in IRL.
Regina King and DL Hughley
- NeNe Leakes and SheNeNe
What, you thought the names were a coincidence?!
- Funny coincidence. They made fun of this on Family Guy last night and I had not considered it until then but it's so true: Matt Damon and Hilary Swank!
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison of "Once Upon a Time."
- I once saw a picture online with Indian actress Aishwariya Rai and thought that she looked like she could have been Myrna Loy's sister. Now I can't find it.
- Michael Buble and Chaz Bono.
Lee Remick and Keri Russell.
Jean Dujardin (in The Artist) and John Gilbert.
- A young Maggie Smith and Jodie Foster
- Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard
- James Brolin (when he was young) and Christian Bale
- the young Anthony Perkins and Andrew Garfield
- Canadian actors David James Elliott (JAG) and Chris Potter (Queer as Folk)
- ^^And Ryan Idol could be their other brother^^
- Angelina Jolie and Michael Pitt.
- Keira Knightly and Natalie-Portman.
- Rae Dawn Chong...
- ...and Neneh Cherry
- Paz Vega and Penelope Cruz.
- Louise Fletcher and Ellen Burstyn
Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman
Krist Kristofferson and Nick Nolte
- Padma Lakshmi and Neytiri From Avatar, loooool
- Christopher Knight and Seth McFarlane.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mia Wasikowska!
- I'm still waiting for someone to put Channing Tatum and Cam Gigandet in the same movie as brothers.
- Jennifer Ehle and Meryl Streep. There was another much younger actress who also looked like Meryl, but I've forgotten her name.
- Khloe Kardashian and wrestler Chyna.
- Jude Law and Ewan McGregor and a young Sting.
Jennifer Garner and Matt Dillon.
Kate Middleton and Lauren Conrad.
Johnny Depp and Skeet Ulrich.
Eric Dane and Leonardo Dicrapio.
Russell Crowe and Ben Mckenzie.
Javier Bardem and Robert Downey Jr and Jeffrey Dean Morgan!
Bradley Cooper and Ralph Fiennes.
Keira Knightley and Stuart Townsend.
Barack Obama and Ilham Anas.
Arnold Vosloo and Billy Zane.
The actress from "Suspiria" Jessica Harper and Tony Shalhoub's wife Brooke Adams.
- Mary Stuart Masterson and Bonnie Bedelia
- [quote]The actress from "Suspiria" Jessica Harper and Tony Shalhoub's wife Brooke Adams.
- Billy Joe from Green Day and Giovanni Ribisi.
Gael García Bernal and Chris Kattan.
Sting and porn actor Evan Stone.
Carrie-Anne Moss and Lisa Edelstein
Keanu Reeves and Chris Klein.
Bono and Robin Williams.
Tina Fey and Jennifer Grey.
Chuck Norris and Tim Allen.
Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison.
- Mariska and Sarah Palin
- How could you guys miss this, they even made that awful "Roommate" movie together, Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester.
R&B singer Mario and Chris Rock.
Bette Midler and Joy Behar.
Rachel Griffith and Juliet Lewis.
Scotty McCreery and Alfred E. Newman.
Steve Buscemi and Gollum.
Cindy Crawford and the late model Gia Carangi.
Terri Polo and Julie Bowen.
Zooey Deschanel and Lizzy Caplan.
Renee Zellwegger and Joey Lauren Adams, must be those squinty eye.
- [quote]Bono and Robin Williams.
Yes! I don't know why I didn't post this since I've thought it forever.
- Julia Ormond & Juliette Binoche; Idina Menzel & Nelly Furtado; Ian Somherhalder & Rob Lowe; Emma Stone & Lindsay Lohan; Michael Shannon & John Mayer.
- Terri Hatcher and Wendy Malick.
- Hugh Grant and Jamie Bamber.
Sorry for not posting pics, every time I try I screw it all up, perhaps someone can help me?
Prince Louis Alphonse of Bourbon, Duke of Anjou
Michael Weatherly from NCIS
Also from NCIS
Cote de Pablo
Jimmy Page (from Led Zepplin) when he was young
- Mike Ditka and Tom Skerritt
- Tom Skerritt
- I'll help you out, R104.
Prince Louis Alphonse of Bourbon, Duke of Anjou
- Michael Weatherly
- Besides Cote de Pablo, Katherine Moenning from "The L Word" series also looks like the young Jimmy Page.
- Cote de Pablo
- Denis Leary and Daryl Hall (Hall and Oates)
- Mark Zuckerberg and Philip IV, King of Spain.
- Matt Lucas and Bette Midler
- [quote]Kristen Wiig and Amy Adams also look and sound alike.
When Amy Adams hosted SNL, they did a skit in which they played twins who would switch places at school thinking they were fooling everyone. The joke was that Amy Adams was petite and attractive, whereas Kristen Wiig was awkward and overweight; nobody was at all fooled.
- Benicio Del Toro, Brad Pitt & Terrence Howard all look like they share a parent in common to me.
Also Benicio & Jemaine Clement are practically twins:
- DL favorite Raul Esparza & Carlos Ponce
- Esparza also looks like Gerard Butler
- The guys from Frasier.
- Jason Sudeikis and Ed Helms
- Leah Michelle and Idina Menzell
- Woody Harrelson and Matthew Mcconaughey
- David Bowie and Tilda Swinton
- R83, that is freaky.
Julia Roberts and Kyra Sedgwick
- Scott Disick and Christian Bale
- Desmond Harrington and Annie Lenox
- Guiliana Rancic and Princess Bala from Antz.
- Guiliana Rancic and a preying mantis
- That too R127. Jolie also bears a striking resemblance to one. Maybe it's the stick bodies?
- R82,I never thought about that but you're right. Michael Pitt could be the son of Brad and Angelina.
- Johnny Lee Miller and Brandon Flowers
- Friends and Good Times co-stars Kim Fields and Janet Jackson
- I always thought they look alike, too, R131
- Chazz Bono and Meatloaf.
- Peter Bergman and Richard Chamberlin
- Lea Thompson...
- ...and Bonnie Raitt
- Don Cheadle and Hayden Christensen.
- Tom Welling & Matt Bomer and I'd like to be in the middle of that sandwich!
- God, my eyes are getting bad. I first read the thread as "Unwanted Celebs Who Look Retarded." Actually, maybe someone should start that thread.
- Jimmie Simpson and Jimmy Spader
- I wish DL would let us paste multiple in-message URLs like they used to.
Anyway, a few more :
Stephanie March, Macaulay Culkin, and their creepy "father," NBC's Keith Morrison.
The gorgeous triplets Colin Ferguson, Mark Valley, and Joel Gretsch.
Chris O'Donnell and Keri Russell
Lisa Edelstein and that former MSNBC guy who left and started Mediaite.
The oddly hot and sexy (IMO) actors DJ Qualls and John Hawkes.
- Michael Bay, Christian Bale, Steven Weber, and Peter Horton are all the same ugly person. Top that list.
- Well you know what that means about Lady Gaga, R62...
- Heath Ledger looked a lot like both Joseph Gordon Levitt and Seth Rogan. Many people have compared him in looks to these two other guys. It's like they are all related.
- [quote]Bono and Robin Williams.
Yes, and they both resemble Sean Penn, to a lesser extent.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Rand Paul(Ron Paul's son).
- Daryl Hall looks like a lion.
- R114, that reminds me. I watched "10 Things I Hate About You" for the first time last year and I kept thinking that Julia Stiles, Heath Ledger, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt looked very similar. They don't play siblings, but they could have. It was weird accepting Ledger and Stiles as boyfriend and girlfriend 'cause they looked like brother and sister.
- Julia Stiles & Heath Ledger:
- Heath Ledger:
- Corey Hart and David Duchovny
- Joseph Gordon Levitt:
- Matt Bomer and the late actor Jeffrey Hunter (pic of Hunter is at link). They both had that striking coloring, with dark hair and light blue eyes.
- True R153, but I think Hunter was even better looking than Bomer.
- Young Joan Jett/Noomi Rapace
- Christopher Reeve...
- ...and Paul Satterfield
- I am Ron Eldard.
- This guy is related to everyone:
- Heather Locklear and Farrah Fawcett
Jon Hensley and Matthew Fox
Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence
- [quote]Keira Knightly and Natalie-Portman.
They're just wearing the same hairstyle in those pictures, r83. Stylists notwithstanding, they look nothing alike.
The girls from Robert Palmer's Simply Irresistible
- Actually, R161, in the first "Star Wars" prequel, Knightley was hired as Queen Amidala's decoy because she bore an uncanny resemblance to Portman. At the time, both weren't really known and throughout the entire movie you thought that the Amidala decoy was Portman and the slave Padme was Knightley. I was fooled, anyway.
- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
Jay Z and Joe Camel
Taylor Lautner and a Lama
- [quote]Taylor Lautner and a Lama
Taylor and a pig.
- Charlotte Rampling just played Judy Davis's mother in The Eye of the Storm. I thought that was pretty inspired.
(Geoffrey Rush, as the brother, must've taken after Dad.)
- [quote]Ellen Burstyn and Louise Fletcher
And don't forget older sis Glenda Jackson and baby sis Marsha Mason.
I think it was more than a coincidence that all these actresses shared an 8-year period of popularity and then vanished from the A-list. It was as if there was a certain look you had to have in order to be considered a serious, award-winning actress in the 1970's. And it involved cheekbones...unless you were in a musical.
Academy Award Winners Glenda (2X), Jane (2X), Ellen, Louise, Faye, Diane, Sally, and Sissy all had cheeks that could cut steel, chew scenery, and slice through paper (scripts).
Liza Minelli, Saved by the Bell Tone.
- OK, so Sally has "lower" kind of cheekbones (i.e. jowls) but it's still a ccheeky quality (and may explain why she, not being as formulaic, lasted longer than the rest).
- Amy Sedaris and Kyra Sedgwick
- Rainn Wilson
- Kirsten Dunst Billy Corgan.
- Christine Ebersole and Drew Barrymore
- Don Knotts and Steve Buscemi
- Chris pine and chris o'donell
- Lauren Graham/ Mae Whitman
- A pine cone and Bob Ross.
- Has Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green already been mentioned?
- r174 Really? They are both handsome in their own way but aside from the blue eyes I dont see a resemblance.
Marcus Mojo / Ryan Lochte
- "Let's speak of Lamarr, that Hedy so fair / Why does she let Joan Bennett wear all her old hair?"
- Cole Porter, [italic]Let's Not Talk About Love[/italic]
- Conan O'Brien and Tilda Swinton
Elijah Wood and Mischa Barton, they have the same wonky teeth too!
Ray Romano and Sanjay Gupta
Courtney Cox and Nelly Furtado
Kelly Ripa and Heidi Klum
Denis Leary and Lauren Hutton
Dave Coulier and Jeff Daniels
Jeff Daniels and Bill Pullman
Ali Larter and Diana Krall
Pamela Anderson and Chucky's bride Tiffany
Zoe Saldana and Thandie Newton
Jennifer Coolidge and Renee Zellweger
Dave Gahan and Shia LeBeouf
Mandy Moore and Emile Hirsch
Jon Heder and James Blunt
Stephen Colbert and Bob Saget
Eva Marcille (aka Eva Pigford) and Terrence Howard
Kate Olsen and Gollum
Donatella Versace and Janice from the Muppets band
Blake Lively and Ke$ha
Susan Boyle and Julia Child
Amanda Peet and Lake Bell
Portia de Rossi and Drea de Matteo
Roselyn Sanchez and Nicole Scherzinger
Penn Badgley and John Mayer
- I swear if you take Josh Hartnett and Ethan Hawke and there's one other guy with three names, and you stood them side by side I wouldn't know who was who.
I think Elijah Wood & Tovy Maguire look related at least.
Everyone always talsk about Jennifer Jason Leigh and Jennifer Fonda.
I think Beyonce, Kim Kardashian & JLo all look related too.
Jared Leto and Jake Gyllenhaal photo resemble each other. In person they aren't physically similar. I was surprised that Jared is so short. I mean very short. Not built either. More wirey than muscular.
- Jennifer Aniston and Maura Tierney. I always thought Friends and ER should have done a very special crossover episode, where Rachel goes to Chicago, gets hammered, and wanders into County where she discovers a sister given up at birth. Set during a Christmas snowstorm.
- Mark Ruffalo and Vincent D'Onofrio
- Jared Leto and Zac Efron.
- Agree that Heather Locklear looks looks Farrah Fawcett. Always thought she should have played the younger sister when Farrah left.
Think Susan Sarandon could be Bette Davis' offspring. Love to see her do All ABout Eve.
Most obvious - TIna Fey and Sarah Palin.
- R185- Heather was about 16 when FF left Charlie's Angels, so too young to do it. I thought Cheryl Ladd was perfect in the role of Kris
- OMG Jennifer Ehle and Meryl!
- The other actress who looks like Meryl Streep is Natascha McElhone.
- Amelia Heinle who plays Victoria Newman Abbott on Y&R looks like the younger sister of Julianna Marguiles.
- Zac Efron and Kevin Zegers.
- Josh Lucas and Kevin Costner
- I always thought young Clint E. and young Alain Delon resembled each other (both have great cheekbones and noses).
- DJ Qualls and Lauren Lapkus look simular. They could play brother and sister. What a comedy that would be!
- Monica Potter and Julia Roberts - unbelievable and their voices are identical as well.
- I think that news personalities Cokie Roberts and Chris Hanson look like they could be related.
- Me and fat Alec
- Orlando Bloom and Luke Evans
Joseph Gordan Levitz and Luke Evans
- This thread reminds me of the good old days of Spy magazine's "Separated at Birth"...
Ethan Hawke and writer/ director Peter Berg.
Michelle Williams and Carey Mulligan.
- Kim Carnes and Rod Stewart
- In the "Cabaret" movie, Michael York looks like Babs Streisand's brother or cousin.
- Sigourney Weaver and Robin Curtis (Saavik from Star Trek III) look like long-lost twins.
- In American Pie, Eugene Levy and Jason Biggs really did look like father and son.
- Josh Stewart...
- Jonathan Tucker
- Kristen Schaal (Flight of the Conchords) and Steve Little (Eastbound & Down) could have shared a womb.
- I've got it, the two most physically repulsive, Jabba-the-Hutt/human hybrids in entertainment history: Ralphie May and Chaz Bono. Identical twins (and both on my 2013 dead pool for a Big-Mac-Assisted stroke).
- Rachel Griffiths Änderungen Debra Wingert
- Kathryn Bigelow and Duchess of Cambridge aka Future Queen aka will's cum dumspter
- Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom are swimming in the same gene pool.
- Ooohhh, good one, R208!
- Chris Christie and Tiffani Thiessen's fat face.
- Rhona Mitra (WHET, btw?):
- Tommy Lee Jones:
- Sarah Paulson and Lana Del Ray
- Beyonce Carter Knowles and Lana Turner
- Reese Witherspoon and Carrie Underwood. Especially back in Carrie's Idol run.
- Prince Charles and Dobby
- David Julian Hirsh and Bradley Cooper
- Lauren Holly and Francis Fischer
Natalie Portman and Kiera Knightley
Natalie Maines and Charlize Theron and a young Annalynne Mccord
Daniel Day Lewis and Jennifer Connoly
Adam Arkin and George Clooney
Miranda Lambert and Jessica Capshaw and Reese Witherspoon and Sahsa Alexander and Christina Applegate
Cameron Diaz and Helena Christienssen
Kesha and Blake Lively
Isla Fisher and Amy Adams
Katy Perry and Zoey Deschanel
Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdmas
Kathy Ireland and Denise Ricahrds
Kylie Richards and Demi Moore
Leonardo Di Caprio and Eric Dane
Roselyn Snachez and Nicole Sherizinger
Jordan Sparks and America Ferrera
Kathryn Bigelow and Elizabeth Hurley
Eva Mendes and Cindy Craford
- I can see that, R216.
I've always thought Reese could be Grace Zabriskie's daughter.
- Laura Linney and William Hurt
- Those two chicks on Once Upon A Time and Kirsten Dunstvv
- These two.
- And these two.
- Bea Benaderet and Joan Rivers original face.
Bronson Pinchot and Raul Esparza
Mark Steines and Tom Cruise
Ginger Rogers and Alison Sweeney
Katherine Kelly Lang and Joanna Johnson
Sigourney Weaver and Joan Crawford
Lil Jon and Kermit THE Frog
Penn Gillette and Fozzie Bear
Sherri Shepherd and Octavia Spencer and Yvette Nicole Brown
Young Ron Howard and Howdy Doody
Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman
Seein' Double! (aka The Stephanie Vanderkellen Show)
- Angel Conwell and Jennifer Hudson
the 2 LesBiancas
- Winona Ryder, Salma Hayek, Keira Knightley
- Roseanne Barr/Mae West
Chrissie Hynde/Barbara Stanwyck
- Chaz Bono and Alex Jones
Mick Jagger and Don Knotts
- Don Knotts and Jon Cryer
Angela Lansbury Kelly Osbourne
- Oprah Winfrey and Lauren Hill
Paul McCartney and Angela Lansbury
Leonardo Dicaprio and Orson Welles
- Marcia Gay Harden and Jeanne Tripplehorn
- Jennifer Beals anoan Cawford
- r228 yes! I always noticed the West/Barr thing but never thought about Stanwyck and Hynde until now and you are right. I don't know if it was said but Goldie Hawn and Swoosie Kurtz always did to me.
- r224, who is the guy on the right?
- Beyonce and Shakira
Even they think they look alike that is how they ended up doing a video together.
- R235 Andy Murray. Even their names are the same.
Sam worthington looks like Ewan McGregor some times.
- R223 here. Just noticed that the jersey no. in that photo is 8. Shouldn't that jersey belong to Frank Lampard?
- Helen Hunt and Jodie Foster.
They taste the same, too.
- Joaquin Phoenix and Roger Federer
- Jerry Seinfeld and Kim Raver
- Leo diCaprio and Dane DeHaan could be father and son.
- Roddy McDowall as a child, and Anna Paquin.
- Julianne Moore and Annette O'Toole
Vince Vaughn and Dan Aykroyd - vocal twins and bloody hard to tell which is which going just by their voices
Winona Ryder and Michelle Dockery
Angelina Jolie and Jeri Ryan
Paul Giamatti and Bob Balaban
Bono and Ben Barnes
Jon Voight and ChristoPher Walkin (these days)
Elisabeth Shue and Jennifer Jason Leigh
Micheal Weatherly and Tom Paris from Star Trek
Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Connolly
Most network tv show actors and actresses are interchangeable
- Shakira and Sofia Vergera
Kathryn Morris and Margot Kidder
Duchess of Cambridge and April Pearson (?)
Jon Hamm and Fabio
Suzy Amis and Ulrika Jonsson
Neil Jackson and Dolph Lundgren (don't ask)
Diane Kruger and Marlene Dietrich
Heidi Klum and Cheryl Tiegs
Kate Moss, Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
AJ Cooke and Poppy Montgomery
- Michael Shanks and Ben Browder
- Adelaide Clemens and Michelle Williams
Bathalzar Getty and Charlie Sheen
Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert Wagner (young)
Keira Knightley and Winona Ryder ... they even have some of the same facial expressions.
Angelina Jolie and Joan Jett and Fran Drescher
- Watching the searchers and realized how much Jeffrey hunter looks like matt bomer, big eyes and jawline and hair.
- Jennifer Aniston and Sasha Alexander
Woody Allen and Soon Yi Previn.
- Julia Stiles and Lee Remick look exactly alike!! Guess that's why Julia plays her in the newer version. Someone else thought so too!
- Colm Meaney and John C. Reilly
- Billy Magnussen and Charlie Barnett
- Shohreh Aghdashloo and Marina Sirtis
- Christopher Meloni and Connor Paolo as father and son. In a porno.
- Marg Helgenberger and Suzy Amis
- Suzy Amis really looks like Cheryl Tiegs in this pic
- Nina Dobrev and Emmanuelle Chriqui
- Emile Hirsch is a skinny Jack Black.
Actually, Emile, Jack, Seann William Scott, and Leo DiCaprio all look related to me.
- Charles Esten and Michael Fassbinder. I've been picturing them as brothers in this novel I'm reading that takes place in Dublin.
- Cam Gignandet and Max Thieriot look like brothers.
- Kellan Lutz and that other one who looks like him, what's his name, oh...Channing Tatum. Cannot keep them straight.
- Thank you, R203/R204. Every time I see Josh Stewart, I wonder "Who does he remind me of?"
- Bernie Madoff and Ed Flanders.
- [quote]Kellan Lutz and that other one who looks like him, what's his name, oh...Channing Tatum. Cannot keep them straight.
Alas, they insist on keeping themselves straight.
- Sherry Sheppard and Looney Tunes Tazmanian Devil.
- Sean Astin and Seth Rogan
- Jeremy Allen White and Billy Magnusson.
- R269, you really need to see an ophthalmologist soon.
- Christine Baranski and Taylor Swift.
- R270, BMT only makes sense as a way to get to Brooklyn.
- Granny Clampett and Gloria Swanson