- No one likes a Samson?
- Not like that. I like medium length, maybe chin length.
- Please! very short hair guys! No bearded haired ladies!
- It totally depends. I don't like long hair on most men, but there are some that it suits.
One length does not fit all.
- Joe Delesandro, who's hair was usually longer;
- Not if it's thinning on top; then long hair really lookos stupid. But, if it's full and thick - and you maintain it - why not?
- Yeah I like pretty guys with longer hair.
- R7's hair is as long as hair should be on guys. Anything longer is tacky and trashy and should not be tolerated unless they have a big cock.
- Luciano Acuna Jr.
- Ewwww, R9 is oily like the Exxon Valdez
- I hate long hair. I hate it on men and women but on men it looks even worse, like he's some Chippendales reject. When everyone gets het up about cut/uncut or waxed/natural body hair I shrug my shoulders and think who cares? I like all men - expect those with long hair. Joe Dallesandro, as gorgeous and fuckable as he is, would look a million times better with a decent short back and sides.
- Glad you can make exceptions, R8, you judgmental prick.
- Max on TMZ looks good.
- Well smell you R12. Now go clean all of the long skanky hairs out of your tub drain.
- Longed haired hot one Troy Polamalu
- Generally dislike. There was a potentially hot 6'3" Italian stallion type of guy in my neighborhood in the 90s and he had this long mane of greasy dark hair hanging down from his head. It looked tacky and distracted from his handsome face. I had constant fantasies of hiring some goons to kidnap him, tie him down, and I get to cut his hair and make him 100x hotter.
Finally five years later (I had moved across town) I saw him with shorter hair and, wow, he did look extremely hot.
Mid-length hair (like Michael Fassbender in Shame) can be hot if it's cut/styled well. And can be beautiful if there is natural curl to it. But long-long Fabio shit? Just NO.
- Yuck! Long hair looks too femme.
- One of these days I'm going to get assaulted on the subway.
I keep almost-snickering at some "gangsta" type whose head features schoolgirl-type ponytails or a big ol' 1940s schoolmarm bun. I can barely contain the smirk.
- I like some men with long hair, OP, but not that hideous braided rattail you posted.
I used to date a sculptor who was into heavy metal and had hair down to the middle of his back. He was beautiful and looked hot with it, and when he fucked me I loved how it hung down.
- Richard from "Southern Strokes" looked a hell of a lot better after his haircut. Before:
- After looks better, [R21].
But let's be fully honest in comparing - cutting his hair wasn't the only thing they did. He has makeup on, had some skin care done, eyebrows tweezed, etc.
His kind of long hair IS distracting. I think straight long hair can look good.
- Long hair is a turnoff but so is overstyled hair. A guy shouldn't look like he uses a blowdrier or more than one product.
- Long hair looks best on guys with pretty, more feminine faces. Like r7 r9 r15. If they have a nice masculine body the contrast makes it really attractive. Apolo Ohno is another guy that could pull of long hair.
Here's a pretty guy getting his curly hair cut off
- I think if you have curly hair and a handsome face, man, flaunt it. But not long hair. Just letting the hair grow a few inches out past short stage. Just enough for the curls to be beautiful. This is perfect:
- And this (Kenny G!) is not so perfect
- I love long hair on guys but not EVERY guy. Like others have said, it depends on the guy, his features, his hair.
I like the natural look, clean sraight hair, well maintained, that frames a pretty face. too much frizz or product is not hot either.
Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall..mmmmm.
And I don't count mullets at all.
- I used to LOVE the long hair on Bo Bice from American Idol. He's since cut it to a little above shoulder length, but at it's full length, it was nearly to his waist.
- There are some gorgeous Native American men with long hair and it suits them.
- The guy in R20 and R21 would be perfect for me if he kept the long hair in the first set of photos and the body hair he grew back in for the second.
Why do guys shave themselves completely bare down there? That said, he's still fuckable either way.
- Girls have long hair and Boys have short hair
- I wouldn't say long but more floppy and unkempt. Until you're about 24. Then short hair.
- Bruno Mars should grow his hair into a huge mane of curls. He also has a pretty face.
- R20/R21 guy (Richard) is SMOKIN' with OR without the long hair!
- Long hair can be very tricky and easily slip into renaissance guy / romance novel cover territory.
It looks perfect on the right guy and just dreadful or hilariously bad on the wrong guys. Same goes with beards, mustaches, goatees, tattoos, piercings, fashion, etc.
A short cut is easier to maintain and considered attractive by the majority.
A guy with long hair sticks out from the short cut masses either for a good or bad reason.
- I agree with R30. He's fuckable either way. He'd be an even bigger piece of sex on a stick with the long hair and his body hair grown in.
- I look better with longer hair. My facial features are sharp and longer hair seems to soften them. And yes, I DO know I am leaving myself w-i-d-e open here...
- I love these videos
- Before Farah there was...
- Colin Farrell :)
- Lenny Kravitz :)
- R19-20 proves that guys need shorter hair.
- R31, I don't like long hair on girls.
- [quote]There are some gorgeous Native American men with long hair and it suits them.
Johnny Depp, showing off his Native American roots
- r42, that guy isn't nearly pretty enough to pull off, long hair like the other guys on this thread.
- R38, that was fucking hot. I *love* military buzz-cuts like that on guys.
- If you're Orlando Bloom playing an elf, maybe. Everyone else, not so much...
- Guy becomes cute when he gets rid of the emo shit
- Is Johnny Depp Native American? This one is gorgeous IMO.
- Let me try that again.
- You can definitely tell Johnny has Native American blood. All he needs is a little feather to stick in his hair.
- Is it Rick Mora, R49/50?
- Billy Wirth--THE sexiest Lost Boy
- Goddamn Billy Wirth... I used to love him. Mmm.
- THE hottest Backstreet Boy (now ex BSB)--Kevin Richardson
- Me too, R54...
- Yes,R52. Thank you. I guess I'm need to drink more coffee.
- Van. Hansis.
- Sergio Blass, ex-Menudo
- R57 is super hot, but I can't stop thinking how much hotter I'd find him if someone shaved his head, a la R38.
- But, the long hair is part of the Billy Wirth mystique, R61. He's had it short in several roles, but that long hair is what puts him over the top.
- Up for original thread.
- Why is there two threads?
What I said in the other one.
- Very few guys look good in long hair. I can count them on one hand.
Brad Pitt is one of them.
- I think women are into guys with long hair than gay men..
- But to each their own.
- Eddie Redmayne looks great. Tilda Swinton doesn't have a flattering pose or look in the photo. Her dress is great, however.
- R64, my thread is the original.
- [quote]Why is there two threads?
Everyone clap for Miss South Carolina!
- Long hair on men makes them look vain and stupid as do huge muscles. I would never want anything to do with a guy who was obviously a moron.
- LOVE long hair on guys!
- Guys with long hair are gross. If you want to grow your hair long, get the operation and become a women.
- [quote]and become a women.
- I love guys with long hair but very few guys really good with it.
- If you think that's bad r77, you would be surprised at the number of people who say femanim for feminine (sort of like Valentimes for Valentines). Anyway, to paraphrase Orson Welles on the Merv Griffin show, long hair on a younger man can be attractive or nice looking if it is becoming to him, however long hair on an older man is almost always unattractive and he comes off looking like somebody's old Aunt Mabel. What I especially dislike is the shoulder length, graying hair on men with a seriously receding hairline--these men often pull it back tightly in a dorky looking pony-tail; that's as bad as doing a combover.
- This is hair that just asks to be played with.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/QWwJ-ReXRpv/T Mobile Magenta Carpet NBA Star Game Arrivals/R0QsKDZI54h/Pau Gasol
- NEVER longer than shoulder length. Guys with hair down their backs gross me out. Guys with their hair in a ponytail gross me out. Guys with long hair that looks greasy gross me out.
- I'm GAY. Sorry. I don't find women and trannies and guys who look like women and trannies sexually attractive.
- Assholes - post NSFW if your link will get someone fired for clicking on it!
- I love it
- r81, you are easily "grossed out" aren't you? Are you sure you're not some zit-faced girl in junior high school?
A diesel dyke who could straighten you out (no pun intended).
- R84, you shouldn't be on DL at work in the first place, ASSHOLE!
R80 is a link fail.
- bump for hair
- Depends on the guy and what he does with his hair. If he sports a flowing flawless shiny head of hair down to the middle of their back and they look like a woman from behind, YUK.
Willie Nelson's hair, yes, Flavio, no.
- Maybe Flavio was wrong, Flabio?
- "and if you think this is long, you should see what I've got brewing between my legs!"