- He's out there but seems like a nice person...so sad about his schizophrenic brother killing their mother,later committing suicide, coupled with a repressed Catholic upbringing.
- I like you Thom, but please quit posting the videos. Ok?
- That video sure as hell isn't going to help his cause.
- I love what he said about dinner being ready!
Boyfriend: Babe, is dinner ready?
Thom: Hmmm, I didn't hear the microwave beep, so, I guess not.
- Oh, THOM!!
- Thom/OP, you've got to stop starting these threads about yourself all the time. It's really obnoxious.
- he seems sweet
- I'll be his boyfriend. He's hot, and I kinda like a little crazy.
- Only if he opens those floodgates of cum.
- Always thought he was hot - but he's getting a bit weird , in his older age.
But for 50, he's a hot daddy.
- Mother was Italian , father was Polish .....must be magnificent
- Thom is one of the nicest men I ever met ~ I know he can be "off" ~ such a good soul ~ his eyes are so beautiful
- He's hot as fuck and seems really nice, I'd do him in a heartbeat.
- R1, it was a different brother who committed suicide.
- he's making fun of himself here, he's sweet seeming and I'd totally go out with him, if I lived in bumfucke Cali
- He needs me. I'd like a chance to fix his life for him.
- R14 oh. That is even sadder :( For all he's been through he's doing better than most would, I think. He looks great too.
- The tragic chest tatoo is a deal breaker.
- W - E - I - R - D - O
- I've never heard of him, who is he?
- R20 he was Phillip Chancellor on Young and The Restless.
- What's with the fake deep voice and the peculiar accent??? He never sounded like that when he was on the soap. The video is bizarre...is He off his meds? Or is this some sort of parody of Sinead O'Conner?
I have to agree with R19...there's something wrong there.
- I love the chair anyway.
- Thanks for this OP! Funny and sad. It reminds me of a few lonely people I know who slowly slipped into psychosis as they aged.
- I find him a sad and lonely older man who still needs the constant attention like that of a damaged soul. He just can't accept the fact that he's not 20 anymore, idolized and important. Poor dear, I pity him. I sure don't want to become an eldergay like him.
- Also, I wonder what his old cast members think when they see this pathetic behavior? Sadness, indifference, disgust? I think Jeanne Cooper keeps in touch.
- It is REALLY sad. The video is sort of heart breaking. He looks horrible, he burps (!), everything...it's incredibly embarrassing and he seems oblivious.
- Has anyone told him there is hair color for men now? He doesn't have to use shoe polish.
- His big gig was on a soap. That was the highlight of his career. If he can't get over that, it was a blessing he never had a hit movie.
- His paintings sure have gotten a lot better.
- He never made much of a play for me.
- He's quite batshit crazy, isn't he?
I find him attractive, but I'd be too afraid to find him hovering over me while I sleep, staring at me with those crazy eyes.
Then he'd let out a slight laugh, and whisper, "go back to sleep." At which point, I'd run screaming from his cabin in the dark woods.
- Well, of course, he's strange. He's isolated out in the woods in a cabin. It's called stir crazy.
- And I'm surprised none of the basement dwellers here haven't already chartered a plane to join him!
- He seems totally okay to me. you guys must lead very very dull lives.
- He could still do porn. Apparently he can drown a man with his load.
- Apparently his load is really creamy and thick. He shoots ropes and ropes of the stuff.
- I didn't realize he's so short. He seems like he'd be taller than 5'9".
- he seems too handsome, too talented, and too wealthy NOT to have a longterm bfriend.
is it just that he's nuts?
- I don't think he's wealthy. Before he returned to Y&R a couple of years ago he hadn't had an acting gig in twenty years. He paints and does well enough to survive, but wealthy no way.
- R36= Hannibal Lector.
- He's managed the remarkable feat of being even MORE delusional and bat shit crazy than his onscreen mama Brenda "Well Hello" Dickson.
And if you've read/seen anything post-Y&R from Brenda, especially the news updates re: her divorce, you know her ties to reality are thin and tenuous, indeed.
- I don't think he's crazy. I mean, he's got some mental health things going on in his family genes for sure, but I think he's more eccentric than anything. Plus, it's not as if he's a total mountain man. He's living in a resort area that's an hour from Los Angeles.
- Agree with R44. I'm another one who knew him pretty well "back in the day" (early to mid 90s) and found him very sweet -- and very opposite of nuts, especially considering what he went through with that brother. A good conversationalist, inquisitive, not even very "actor-y" really, and very kind. (He also had a nice boyfriend then too, not sure where he went).
He may look scary and intense but, trust me, CBS wouldn't have let him be near that set if he was really unstable. I think he's just having fun and caring less and less what folks think, also not so new -- I mean, he made a film about his mom's murder using Barbie dolls and briefly changed his name to "Zoey Drake" at one point so he's eccentric artist type for sure.
But still love you, Thommy boy. Man, he was gorgeous at his peak.
- He still is handsome.
- Proof that it doesn't matter how unstable, ill, unemployable or otherwise out there a guy is…if he's hot, you will find some bitches to fuck him!
(A theory, mind you, that's proven every Friday night at every gay bar in the world.)
- I don't think he's crazy either. Don't think the video is sad either.
- If this were 30 years ago, he wouldn't have a problem. Too bad he turned into a paunchy psycho.
- So we're here sitting in our homes posting shitty things that we pay 18 bucks to post. Reading threads like "Let's Pretend We're Grease 2", and Joni Mitchell's vagina. He is living in a beautiful woods making a funny video about wanting, egads, a boyfriend and he's the crazy one?
- I'd do him, he's got character, unlike a lot of those boring sods you find on Grindr or in bars.
- The only annoying thing about him is that he spells it THOM.
- R50...yes, cunt. That's right. He's crazy. Watch the video again. Anyone who thinks THAT'S not crazy is totally nuts themselves.
- R53 you sound more crazy and angry than anything he said in his video.
- I always like seeing Thom. His book was quite good and he seems to have a sense of humor. The "Thom Bierdz Thread Of The Week" is a bit much though. (hated the new chest tattoo as well)
- [quote]Anyone who thinks THAT'S not crazy is totally nuts themselves.
you sound nuts
- R54/56...you're idiots. Seriously. If you can't see from that video that he's struggling with mental illness, then you're either the most pathetic fanboys on Earth, or you're off your meds too.
BTW...just saying "you sound crazy" as a retort is REALLY lazy gay comeback. No imagination, no creativity at all. It's pathetic.
If you watch his videos it's clear that something is wrong. No question.
- He seems lonely and eccentric to me, not crazy.
But then, I'm a lot like him, except I was never famous and I'm not as good looking as he is.
But I'm a former NYer who lives in a rural area now and makes art and music.
And I would love to have a bf, but I'm not going to share my life with just anyone who comes along and of course most people don't want to live the way I do, so I'm lonely and eccentric, and people probably think I'm crazy.
- yeah, the deranged, "He's GOT MENTAL ILLNESS"-troll confuses eccentricity with insanity.
He's fully functional, he seems happy, He's obviously fine.
those who scream, "INSANITY" have never actually encountered it
- I hit "troll-dar" for r59 and, my oh my, did I learn quite a lot!
- Does Thom enjoy titty fucking man boobs?
- [quote]and briefly changed his name to "Zoey Drake"
It's not quite Barbara Seagull, but it's up there.
- I think he is still a good looking guy. He does need to cut his hair and get rid of the bread though. He seems like a manly mountain man who is a top,which many gay men would give anything for. I get the vibe that he would treat his partner like gold. I wouldn't mind to be his, and I would take orders from him within a heart beat. So he has a lot of qualities going for him ,but he is still single? There seems to be some issue with this guy if a guy like that can't find someone.As a general rule, Lake Arrow Head has been a resort area for years. Movie stars in the 30's, 40's and 50's used to go to Lake Arrow Head. However, it looks like where he lives it seems more secluded. A lot of people don't want to live in the woods where he lives. There are rattle snakes, scorpions, black widow spiders etc. so someone who really likes the out doors would fit right in with this stud. I think over all, if someone is going to date this guy, that person should really take it one step at a time and feel him out if he has some screws and bolts missing or he is just off the wall in a fun way.
- Yikes! In those videos, was he drunk, drugged, crazy--or some combination?
Vaguely remember him from that soap. He didn't act (or dance) well but was sort of a cutie. Then he looked a bit like Tom Cruise, albeit a buck-toothed TC.
I'd sooner date Lindsay Lohan now, and I'm a gay male.
- [quote] He also had a nice boyfriend then too, not sure where he went
Did you check the back yard, or under the floorboards?
- I watched the other videos of him on YouTube and they were done last year. He seems so interesting, talented, very handsome, and a capable actor. That one video that OP posted shows a man that seems like he is near a mental breakdown or something is not right. However, when you watch his other YouTube videos, he seems like he was just clowning around in OP's video link? I don't know the man personally so I don't really know what to make out of it. One brother murdered his mother and he is in jail for the rest of his life, and the other committed suicide.So does he have any famliy left that checks up on him?
- [quote]He does need to cut his hair and get rid of the bread though.
yeah, all those carbs make him look paunchy
- R66...you're kidding, right? Those other videos show a guy who has some serious issues.
- no issues for me
- R70, he might have been kidding. I communicated with him on Facebook and he seems very, very nice.
- he seems nice in the videos. Tell him I'd date him, and I can cook
- What was the story behind his brother murdering their mother?
- [quote]Does Thom enjoy titty fucking man boobs?
I would be very afraid of any pearl necklace that you would get from Thom. His loads are legendary.
- For R74
"At 21, I moved out to L.A. with the intent to be a movie star," Bierdz says proudly, "and at 24, I was on the number 1 soap opera." Bierdz's nightmare began three years later, in 1989. He had just quit his three-year gig on The Young and the Restless in order to pursue his big-screen ambitions. He was in the backyard of the Hollywood house he shared with his then-lover when the phone rang. It was his sister calling from Kenosha.
More than 15 years later, Bierdz is silent for a long moment before he recounts the news he got that day: "My youngest brother, Troy, had beaten my mother to death with a baseball bat, and he was on the loose and probably coming for me."
His mother had spent years trying to get help for her youngest son. "From the time he was 15 to 19, Troy was acting up," says Bierdz. "My mother took him to 40 different therapists. Two said he was schizophrenic. Thirty-eight said, 'He's just an antisocial teenager.' She didn't know what to believe. Troy had animal-killing diaries. He'd made threats. He would kill insects and make devil signs with the sugar." When Phyllis Bierdz world manage to get her son into an institution, he'd commit some act of violence that got him sent to jail. Once there, he'd slit his wrists in order to get sent back to the mental ward. Nobody could--or would--step up to deal with Troy's situation. "Nobody would take him; he was too much trouble," Bierdz recalls.
He tried to intercede. "I took Troy out here [in Los Angeles] the year before he killed her, when I was on the soap opera," Bierdz says. "But I kicked him out 'cause he was not following my rules," such as keeping the job Thom snagged for him. Instead, Troy lit out for Kenosha, and his mother let him move in with her again.
Troy Bierdz was arrested in Laredo, Texas, a week after he murdered his mother. The family surmised that Troy was headed to kill his father, Tom, who had divorced Phyllis in 1974. "He hated Dad second and me third," Thom says. "He hated the fact that I was gay. But [also I] pushed him to do better--like my mother, I was making demands of him to get out of his head and do something with this life that would require work. I think he was so lazy, in essence, that he wanted to get rid of whatever would make him work."
- "like my mother, I was making demands of him to get out of his head and do something with this life that would require work. I think he was so lazy, in essence, that he wanted to get rid of whatever would make him work."
Oh yes...that's exactly what a seriously schizophrenic person needs. To be told that he's lazy and to pull himself up by his bootstraps. No wonder he turned into a sociopath. He clearly had no one to help him, just attacks on someone who was mentally sick.
- Thanks, r75.
- Forget THOM... Yikes
- he kind of seems like the type of guy whose boyfriend they find in a trunk of a car somewhere
- Thom's a very nice guy; I don't think there's a mean bone in his body.
But I really don't think he 'quit' Y&R.
His acting wasn't what they needed.
Killing him off was a tragic repeat of what happened to his father (Phillip II) and it created conflict for Nina and Jill and Kay.
Bringing him back from the dead had so many holes in it.
Sure, maybe it makes sense that he'd want to get away from Kay and Jill and Nina to go live the gay life down under, but Phillip walking out on his son made absolutely no sense.
- A shitload of people who have known him attesting to his sanity and kindness (including me) and some of you still want to think he's nuts?
Again, he would have every right to be after all he went through but... no. He's a good guy and would weigh high on the "Sane" spectrum, especially on this board.
- Thanks, R81. I do think people on here are harshly judging him. I'd love to hang out at his cabin with him... maybe give the fireplace ting a whirl...
- Thom, call me 212-387-4689
- will do
- R81, I said he was kind; I didn't say he was sane.
- [quote]he kind of seems like the type of guy whose boyfriend they find in a trunk of a car somewhere
You're not up for adventure I take it?
- This is R71, I forgot to say when I communicated with him on Facebook I brought up his video on YouTube about his issues facing his mid life crises. I told him look, I just turned 41 two months ago, and I don't mind maturing at all. I still have a lot of living to do,and I truly feel great. Also,I told him I don't shovel BS nor give cotton candy answers. I'm really honest and I'm not a phony. I pointed out to him that Kate Hepburn went on a skate broad down a steep hill in her 80's. My message to him was a lot longer and said other things. He sent me an email and he thanked me.He said I really made him feel a lot better,and my message helped him. So, made he was going through depression as far as aging and his career. In Hollywood, age and how you look is everything, and actors and especially actresses go through a lot of pressure. I told him that I truly think he is very handsome and a stud as far as I'm concerned. He said you are very sweet thank you.
- that's really nice, a DL'er with a heart for once.
- That skate broad was one of the best lays I'd ever had! To this day, every time I pass that steep hill, I get wet.
- R80, Yes the whole Cane passing as Phillip thing was soooo lame. Anyway I wish they could have developed the story with his son Chance more...but Chance was annoying as fuk, so they should have developed a love interest for Phillip. Rafe the lawyer has never had a love interest other than his one encounter with Adumb, who was just using him. He will probably never even get a storyline, he's been MIA for months.
- R90, Yani Gellman is on Pretty Little Liars, so he's still working.
And should be thankful to be gone from the POS show, that is, Y&R.
- Oh I didn't know that, good for him. Thanks R91.
- He is one Facebook. Hey! send him a message he is very gregarious! He has over 500 people so he had to make a second website which is Thom Bierdz 2.I did and like I said, he is a pure gentlemen and a sweet heart. I wouldn't mind to be his one and only.
I get the vibe that he seems to be 100% top? Does anyone no if he is a top or bottom?
- R81...oh yes. Your anonymous message board posts about "knowing" him are just the kind of data that assures me you're telling the complete truth. Do you also "know" him from sending him a Facebook message?
Lots of horny eldergays flying to his defense, undoubtedly because he looks like a twink by comparison. Sorry, but he still comes across as pathetic.
- so do you
- I eat old people's excrement.
- WOW - This weeks Soap Opera Digest (dated March 6 2012) has a two page article on Thom…specifically on his search for a boyfriend.
The caption under one photo: "I am not desperate or needy."
Among his pearls of wisdom:
"I would love to spend time with a ruggedly handsome man."
"Facebook is my only social life. All day, I am on Facebook."
OK, these aren't crazy things. I just think it's highly odd that the magazine would essentially run a personal ad for him. A little cray cray.
- On dirait le Unibomber.
- R97, what do you expect? There are only four shows left.
Interesting though to see how far we've come -- 20 years ago there's no way a soap star would come out in a magazine or say he's looking for a b.f.
I think Thom has a good heart, but saying he's not 'desperate' or 'needy' is like saying I'm not the Church Lady.
- I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been deleted. Someone posted their phone #.
Of course if it's a fake #, I guess it doesn't matter.
I think I'm developing a crush of Thom. I want to cuddle with him and take care of him.
- New video...
Wow. (And not in a good way)
- I wouldn't want to be his boyfriend but I would seriously love to fuck him.
- I love him. I'd totally shack up with him in his cabin.
- R94...I know you do, hon. I know you do.
- I'd love to make love to him, all night long, any way and every day.
- I know him too and he is a very nice guy. He's eccentric, yes, but he's a sweetheart. What he's doing with his art and his videos is kind of performance arty. For a former soap star he's a bit out of the mainstream; for a performance artist who makes outsider art, he's as normal as can be.
- Is he a top or a bottom? I get the vibe he is a top. He likes Ruggedly handsome guys? Well? that leaves out a lot of people.
- He has beautiful eyes. I think in a lot of his videos he is just having fun ,and he is just goofing around. I don't take his videos like he is trying to be serious. I think people need to lighten up!
- He's my type of crazy. I moved to a small house on the water, have my little studio. Works for me.
- [quote]a performance artist who makes outsider art, he's as normal as can be.
One of my all-time favorite DL sentences. It's like you've just said he's normal for psychotics.
- A LOT of mentally ill people on this thread. If you think that's "normal", you're off you're meds. Ditto to people saying he's doing performance art, and that's he's a "sweet" guy. I'm always amazed at how many mentally ill people there are here. Though it could just be one guy dumping his cookies a lot.
- The tattoo on his collarbone is a deal breaker. I don't care how big his schlong is.
- R110= exactly correct.
- The tattoo is hideous and bizarre. The video of him singing "Amazing Grace" in the tub...he's WAY off his medication!
- This is going to sound like a stupid question, but is this Thom on Silverdaddies? The name is different, the age is younger, and the state where this person lives in is a different state. But the photograph looks like a spitting image of him. Could he have changed the information because he doesn't want people to know its him? Well, just check out the link and see for yourselves.
- What R112 said.
- That is not Thom, R115 ... nor is it a "spitting image" of him.
- Looks Like his brother
- He's an accomplished - author? painter? too, I think I read somewhere. or maybe just the book about his brother. He was pretty good on Y&R; years later they bring him back from the dead, make him gay; then after a while, he's off the show - maybe recurring?
I didn't realize till someone wrote upthread that, in addition to his one brother killing their mother (that is literally the most horrible thing I can imagine), another brother killed himself? I wonder how Thom Bierdz keeps going. I admire him immensely. Yes, the video is a bit unfortunate, but to be able to go through life at all with such tragedies...
Actors are loath to admit how much they (a) need attention, (b) aren't 20 anymore. Maybe he could meet a nice, slightly starstruck businessman...
- I agree R117 the image at R115 doesn't look ANYTHING like Thom.
However, we all now know what kd lang would look like with a penis.
R119 you're right about the family tragedies re: Thom. It sounds like he's had it rough. And he's human. I wish him the best.
I just think it's alternately sad and funny that he's as "human" as he is in a very public way. It does come off a bit desperate and starfuckery - and more than anything, deeply needy.
That whole finding-a-boyfriend-by-public-appeal didn't work for Sinead and it will end in tears before bedtime for Thom.
- Thom... if you like a boyfriend with dempth, here he is :)
- Thom seems kind of desperate. Will Y and R use him anymore after these recent videos?
- R50 made me LOL. Hard.
- Seems like a nice if not slightly eccentric guy. Big dick too. Why can't he find a man?
- That bush seems out of control.
- WOW! R122! Now he is going too far! To do that freely for everyone to see? UHM? Something is wrong with him.
I read his book that is a bit autobiography ,but mainly about his brother murdering his mother. It is interesting and bit strange too.One of the disturbing things to me that he stats in the book is that he mentions his exboyfriend had a pet,a small monkey at the time who loved and clung to just to his exboygfirned.Whenever Thom tried to pet the monkey or go near the monkey, the monkey got angry at him. Thom said in his book that one day he got into a low period that he had enough of the monkey's dislike and lack of love for him. So, he put his hand on the monkey's face and put the monkey under water . However, he didn't go so far as killing the monkey. Also, he felt extremely bad after he attacked the monkey ,but he felt hurt because the monkey didn't love him like the monkey loved his exboyfirend. Apparently the exboyfirend left him after that.
BTW, Thom always seemed like a big top to me ,but after reading his book, and reading about his previous boyfriends, he seems like a 100% bottom. I think that is one of the reasons why Thom may have an issue finding a boyfriend because he comes off like this bear, outdoors men top and probably he gets the most attention from bottoms than tops?
- I used to think Thom Bierdz was so hot when he first played Phillip in YATR. Now, the tats and beard, just too trashy for my taste.
- Who wants a boyfriend anyway? They are messy, and you have to clean up after them.
- I feel the same way, R128.
Posting this video to YouTube shows a real lack of judgement on his part. Too much mountain air I guess.
- What's with that saggy underwear at R122's link? It looks like he wore them all day, slept in them, then got up and made the video.
- Pube bump!
- i'm frightened.
- It's a cry for help!
- Brenda Dickson needs to make an intervention for her son.
- Very sad. He knows deep down that his time has come and gone. He is a lonesome middle age man, living in isolation in Arrowhead someplace and will never achieve the WEHO celebrity star statue.
- The video @ R133 is just silly. He's having a bit of fun with a play on words. Have always liked Thom and I'd take his morning wood (at any time of the day, actually). But I don't want to live in a cabin in the woods. A little bit of crazy is okay. He seems to own it.
- R136,I was similarly thinking what you have stated.I think the video link at R122, is a man who is going to extremes because he is very lonely and wants a lover and a friend to share his life with very, very much. I still think he is hot in a bear way. If he was with me, I would make him save the beard off,and make sure he is cleaned up.
- BTW, I have communicated with him on Facebook and he seems like such a sweet heart and pretty normal. If you are on Facebook, say hello to the guy because he is really friendly. He is on there a lot.
Like I said before,I think one of the issues he has is that I think he is a bottom, and they guy screams top to me and I'm sure to many others. He seems so manly!
- I think the video in R133 is cute. I don't think its scary. I just think the guy is just clowning around. I notice he does a lot of clowning around in most of his videos.Now, the video at R122, he is gone too far in that one. Like I have said before, it seems like he really wants someone to share his life with.
- Posted on his Twitter...
- That's kind of funny R141. I like him.
- He should hook up with Gus Maddox.
They could make wonderful cabins together from repurposed wood and then rent them out to fat gay nudists who don't mind bugs.
- He's crazy as a loon!
That song (@R133) is pretty catchy (in a naive, outsider-artist way) but what's with the pretend guitar playing? He can't make chords, he just scrapes across a couple of the strings in an open-tuning. It would get old fairly quickly ("Here's another one I wrote...").
There's gotta be some schizophrenia there. No big deal once you got used to it.
I'll be singing that song all day now, dammit!
My morning wood...
- OMG, six months and 143 posts and no one has commented on his horrible art work? I've seen better fan art created by teenage twitards. Seriously, that's exactly what it looks like to me......creepy photoshop manips made by a slow witted, slash loving fangurl.
His artwork would be right at home on this site:
- I wrote him a message on FB telling him how I admired that he was his own man. He wrote back that he appreciated my attention.
He's sex on a stick to me, I'd become a slathering fanboi if it were not for the fact that he lives in the sticks (and indeed, his art sucks ass, and not in a good way)
- I agree, his art is rather creepy to me.
- it's nightmare-inducing. But I love his little morning wood song. I don't get why he doesn't learn a few chords on this guitar though.
- I want a boyfriend, but just because I'm missing a front tooth no one wants. I can't wait for Universal Health Care so I can get a new chopper.
- Why don't you just knock them all out to give better bj's, R149.
- It is so pathetic how he keeps bumping this thread.
- He's really lonely, we sympathize
- I don't know if I'd want to be the boyfriend of someone who shares all his romantic business on his facebook page and YouTube videos on a daily basis. He's too much of an open book.
- He'a got a boyfriend now
- I was thinking about purchasing one of his paintings. I'm not an art expert, but was wondering what you guys thought of his artwork. He seems to have a lot of clients and I'm wondering if this means the art is good.
- Naked again...
- Bush in the bush bump
- Silent Night...
He should take the hint.
- I'd take him, while lying on my back. . .
- Thom in bed with another man...
Actually, this is Thom Bierdz and Jeffrey Patrick Olson in 'Old Dogs & New Tricks'
- Is he a top or a bottom guy?
I think he can be both, but i just wondered what he is in bed most of the time...
What do you think?
- He looks great for 50. AND he's hung. I'd do him in a heartbeat.
- Me too, he just can't sing
- I spoke to a guy who used to date him. He told me that he would hold Thom's balls in his hand while blowing him and apply pressure to his perineum, and that this made him shoot enormous amounts of cum. He told me Thom was one of the most sexual guys he'd ever been with. It really surprises me to hear that he is still looking for a boyfriend.
- According to his fb page, he's in a relationship :-(
- I wonder if Christian Jules tried to get with him, or he is he still fucking the guy who plays his brother?
- I think he is the gay man's dream.
Actually i'm a woman and i remember when my grandparents were watching 'The Young and The Restless' and he happened to appear i was thinking 'How a man can be so beautiful and attractive?' I couldn't get my eyes off of him.
He was so young and gorgeous!
As i found out later by seeing his photos he grew up so goddamn well. He is still so charming and attractive.
- How is Thom, anyway? More about his big cock and huge loads, please....
- R167. I don't think they are still together.
- Goofy and sexy. I'd totally hit it.
- I remember somebody posting that his cock was amazingly thick, and that he literally covered a dinner plate with his load.
Someone posted that when he came, it was like a geyser shooting everywhere.
- all the stories we've heard about Thom is all oral(and someone doing oral ON HIM). Does he do anything else? Or is he one of those it's all about pleasing me gays? If so, I would be sad. Is he a top, bottom, vers??? INquiring minds need to know!!
- I agree he just seems silly and goofy. But who knows for sure. If he were like that 24/7, I'm pretty sure I'd run for the hills (no matter how big his dick and his loads might be ....)
- I worry he might be going stir crazy in his cabin in the woods.
- That video at R175 is seriously fucked up. How does a person actually become that weird?
- That video ought to be good for business!
- I want to swim in his milky loads.
- Not only gays but also women find him extremely likeable and charming.
- Watching his videos makes me cringe. He tries hard to be funny and outrageous and it doesn't come off naturally.
- Agreed, R181
- Thom seems like a nice enough guy, but his artwork is truly awful.
- Do you think his close friend Jeanne Cooper has ever been up to his cabin in the woods? Does he have friends? How does he pay the rent?
- I want his milky loads inside me quite deeply.
- r168, there's nothing worse than overgeneralizing for a gay man.
I am not remotely attracted to him. He's not my type.
- The irony of the Thom Bierdz and Tom Cruise names.
- he's probably reading this; Thom's a good guy who was dealt some tough breaks.
I hope he finds love and happiness.
I hope we all do.
- I agree. If Thom is reading this, he should probably reconsider youtube posting while drunk. I also know he's a really nice guy who actually works really hard at what he does. He has had an amazingly difficult life and I also hope he finds the man of his dreams. But please Thom, take a sober look at some of the videos before you post them.
- Maybe Thom is harboring the rogue LA cop killer Christopher Dorner up in his semi-remote cabin.
At least having someone to talk to would help with the cabin fever.
- Now I feel bad. I made a snarky comment in the spirit of DL. If he's reading this, nasty comments about him are not cool since he's a good guy.
Sorry bro. Just remember it is DL and don't take it personally. Nothing said here should have any meaning in your life other than to laugh at!
- i would love to b his husband!
- He has a big, beefy sexy BF now. Former Marine, I think. Thom posts about him all the time.