- Vangelis -- Heaven and Hell, Movement I Part 1
Good with PnP
- "Don't Touch Me There" ... The Tubes
- The best
- sexy nice = Dead Composers, "Chile Con Carne"
- If you're gonna put on Barry White, go all the way.
- For the chem-friendly:
- Uptempo sexy - Cheaters (by Teengirl Fantasy)
ok I'll stop for now..
- No Led Zeppelin fans?
- Another good one
- Pantera's remake of Sabbath's "Planet Caravan". Moody and sexy.
- Enigma "Sadeness Part I"
- Particle Man by TMBG
- "make love"?
- The 1812 Overture, of course, followed by a rousing (!) rendition of O Fortuna to facilitate a second wind.
Bengali in Platforms
- "Overcome" - Tricky
- Chicane - "Saltwater". Insanely beautiful and hot.
- "Theme From Shaft"
- Put on Ultramarine's "Every Man & Woman is a Star." it's a great CD.
- To my Caribbean peeps, yall remember this?
- Robbie Robertson's "Broken Arrow" has always been my favorite.
It was featured on "thirtysomething" when Melissa and her hot young housepainter finally made it to bed.
[italic]Do you feel what I feel
Can we make that so it's part of the deal...
I wanna breathe when you breathe
When you whisper like that hot summer breeze
Count the beads of sweat that cover me...[italic]
- I love you R20!
- All of Quincy Jones' "Body Heat" CD.
- Sex on wax
hope this works
- "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent...Very rough, very sexual.
- this is a great gay make out song by Ladytron
- "Welcome To Kanagawa" from the ORIGINAL cast recording of PACIFIC OVERTURES.
- Depends... there's fucking and there's "making love". For fucking.... I like heavy metal like essentially 80's hair band music like Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, older Van Halen, . For "making love", eh, Sarah Mclachlan, Steely Dan, older poplar sexy Prince songs (Controversy album esp).
- For me, I will always equate side 1 of Tina Turner's Private Dancer album with sex. This is what was playing the first time I slept with a guy way back in the summer of 1984.
This was in the era pre-CDs when people played actual LPs.
- The Penn State Fight Song
- Can't go wrong with some Marvin Gaye.
- More Marvin.
THIS! Me and the BF like to chase each other around the house at 3x normal speed as I smack him on the head.
- love in the k of c - belinda carlisle
- The entire "Violator" album by Depeche Mode.
- A good song by an underrated (and gay) R&B singer.
- Some of you people sound like boring fucks.
- Speaking of Prince, the Sultan of Sex
- Portuguese Love, Teena Marie.
- Corny as it is, the first time I got fucked Ravel's "Bolero" was playing. It's still the easiest way to get me to show my soles to Jesus.
You Oughtta Know
Closed the italics.
- "Send in the Clowns"
- "Playground Love" by Air
- I love this thread! Tagging it to check out the selections.
Here's mine -- The Stone Roses - I wanna Be Adored
- 'Back Door Man' by Howlin' Wolf (this is the 1960 version, i like the 68 psychedelic version but it's not on youtube)
Ok--I'm a total ! MARY ! but Miss Roberta Flack always help to get my groove on.
- C'mon, ya sissies.
- Your Blue Room by U2.
- Grand Canyon Suite, fifth movement. Works for me sometimes anyway.
- Master and Servant by Depeche Mode.
How weird, that was my pick as well!
Underrated album and song by the great Bowie.
hope he's well..
- forbidden love. She knows it best!
- The song cycle Kindertotenlieder by Mahler.
- Closer by 9 inch Nails
Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon
- [quote]The song cycle Kindertotenlieder by Mahler.
- Kindertotenlieder = "Songs on the Death of Children".
Hey, I learned that from Dan Ackroyd on SNL.
- Britney's Breathe On Me is a most magnificent choice.
- Blonde Redhead - "Here Sometimes"
- I'll play. Some Brazillian Jazz/Samba is quite nice to fuck around to.
- Toni Braxton "The Art of Love". Her sexiest song.
- "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails
- "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy
- The Isley Brothers.
- Theme Song to "Sesame Street".