- It's funny how you think Colton Haynes would ever want to top.
And yeah, there is something undeniably adorable about Dylan O'Brien and he is by far the most talented member of the Teen Wolf cast. I'd like to fuck the shit out of him.
- I want to grab his dick and suck him dry. Id tear those boxers off like there is no tomorrow.
- he was all over the place in teen wolf ..trying to over act and shit..i wanted to punch him in the face sometimes
if there is someone i would want to suck of its tyler posey
- Please R3, Tyler Posey is cute enough but he was obviously the weakest member of the regular Teen Wolf cast last season. Every single other teen character could out act him.
Dylan O'Brien was the only real talent to come out of that beef cake fest and for all the (deserved) shit he gets Colton Haynes was probably the next biggest surprise.
- He is the main reason to watch the show. He's amazing. He can do slapstick, comedy, and real pathos. The boy has range.
And he's cute as fuck.
- OP = 88 years old.
- There's something revolting -- and pathetic -- about a bunch of elderly basement dwellers slobbering all over barely-legal ass.
- I want to be in him... deeply.
- R9 Odd, I find it rather erotic.
- [quote]I'm afraid he's very straight
At ComicCon one year, when asked which cast member she'd most like to hook up with, Holland Roden said something to the effect that she wished she was a boy so she could go out with Dylan.
Make of that what you will.
The Voice of the Night
- Dylan was looking fine on New Girl last night -- extended shirtlessness! Though with his longer hair he seems like an Adam Brody impersonator.
- I think Dylan would be up for some guy on guy.
- Aren't there, like, twelve dozen cheap gay male whores doing bareback porn who look just like him?
- I'm afraid he's very gay.
- F-U-GLY U ain't got not alibi -
- No, R14.
and no, R16.
- Why would you be afraid of that, r15?
- OMG, he looks hot in that suit!
- Bet he looks even hotter out of it.
- Um excuse me, but Dylan O'brien is NOT gay.
...he's had the same girlfriend(Britt Robertson) for over a year now...He likes VAGINA you creeps.
- Holy crap. Cheryl's pussy has become sentient.
- Dylan O'Brian is wasted on anyone that isn't me.
- bumping this thread for teen wolf tomorrow
- r24 - PR SHILL
- Cunt @ R24 !
This guy is gayer than a box of fruitloops.
- So. R29's video answers that question.
- Looks like a Down syndrome pre-op FTM. Yuck.
(Nothing personal, Down syndrome all you pre-op FTMs out there. But then you're probably used to it, or oblivious.)
- R31 is blind and has no taste
- He was still the best thing about the Teen Wolf premiere tonight. Even with the longer hair (shudder).
- I agree with r31. Can't believe the TW fangirls are creaming their panties over this dude.
- R34 is blind and has no taste.
- r29s video features the "roommate" entering with a backpack wearing socks. Who takes off their shoes before the backpack?
- R36, of course it's "fake" - it's one of the comedy shorts he made, trying to become a YouTube star, before he landed his first acting role on Teen Wolf.
He's not necessarily my type, but I understand the appeal for teen girls - he's legitimately talented as an actor (and gets heaps of praise, and now has started landing bigger roles), his personality is awkward / funny / dorky, and his looks are unconventional and a bit on the feminine side - pretty much the standard teen idol recipe of "sexually non-threatening and accessible sensitive talented dream boyfriend".
- I'm no teen girl... I am utterly infatuated with Dylan O'Brien though. Mostly because he fucking knocks it out of the park acting-wise. He has amazing comic timing, as well as an ability to do very believable emotional scenes. He's also adorable. And that awkward/funny/dorky thing is attractive, and the way it contrasts with his obvious confidence and out-goingness is fascinating.
I'm way too old (and gay and male) for him, but it's nice to imagine that in a different universe, he'd make the perfect boyfriend for me if I were still in High School (or in reality, college, since he's not HS age).
And I'm not stupid or clueless enough to ever confuse fantasy for reality. So don't worry.
I just admire him on many levels, not just looks. He's a real talent, and he makes Teen Wolf worth watching for me. If it were JUST the beefcake, I might still watch, but I wouldn't pay much attention. But with Dylan O'Brien, I actually enjoy paying attention and look forward to each show.
If only the writing were always up to his acting abilities.
- R38, I couldn't agree more. I think he's something special and the best part of Teen Wolf. It doesn't surprise me that he's making a name for himself in Hollywood so quickly.
- I refuse to pay to go see that new "google intern" movie, 'cause it looks stupid (and looks like it'll be completely dated in just a couple of years)... but Dylan O'Brien has a part in it. So I'll probably watch it when it hits cable.
Just for him. No other reason.
He needs a kick-ass break-out role in some movie, where he can be sort of "Stiles"... showing off his comic chops AND his ability to make you choke up and cry.
I wish he'd have got an Emmy last year just for that one show opener when he was in the counselor's office... the tight close-ups on his face as he talked about what was going on and how he was feeling. It was gut-wrenching, and he knocked it out of the park.
- I have a crush. More than on any other guy in Teen Wolf... Dylan O'Brien is my guy.
- So sweet. So unloadable. Even his interviews show mastery of drama.
- OP, you are an insufferable asshole and you diminish the worth of all of the good people on this board who are stuck here with you. Would you kindly drown this weekend?
- Dick pic:
- You wish, R44.
- So adorable:
- Totally envious of Tyler Posey in this pic:
- That's him on the left. No idea who that is on the right.
- Something about Dylan reminds me of Bel Ami porn star Phillipe Gaudin. Maybe it's their sly playfulness. Gaudin knows his way around a cock and loves getting fucked so maybe you can use him as a stand-in for O'Brien.
- I have no idea why the thread about this amazing guy isn't at least as long as the Colton Haynes threads (sigh).
- Dylan O'Brien is Thomas.
- I think Dylan is talented as hell but it helps that Colty is actually gay. I think it.is good to see the DL follow gay stars like Bomer, Haynes, Cavill.etc
- me either R53 it's a mystery
- Nice animated GIF of a shirtless Dylan O'Brien:
- A new sexy pic in R57, and STILL no love for this guy?
Come on... totally gay friendly, all the "Sterrick" stuff... and this thread can't even top 60 replies over the course of MONTHS? YEARS even?
- More gossip! More info! This guy deserves more discussion!
He's so cute and so talented!
- Dylan deserves more attention than Colton... even if he isn't gay (he certainly seems more comfortable around gay people and topics than Colton does)
- Even with the longer hair, he's still adorable:
- Some shots of Dylan from the Teen Wolf mid-season finale, which was really just an excuse to get gratuitous shots of him soaking wet and barefoot. He's actually pretty fit underneath all the plaid they make him wear on the show.
- Wasn't he discovered through Youtube?
- I have no idea. But he's brilliant.
- yes r63
- I miss Dylan already. No new Dylan until 2014... sigh.
- It was his twenty second birthday a couple days ago. And yes I miss him on my screen, he is definitely an actor whose career I plan on following.
- He's not gay.
- I bet he has a cute little thing. Would fit just right in momma's mouth.
- He is the complete package: Cute as hell, Talented as hell, Sexy Nerdy Funny Adorable ... he brings it on every level.
- His big brother Paddy aint bad either.
- Dylan O'Brien is...
THE MAZE RUNNER.
I can't wait to see it. He's gonna be huge!
- MAZE RUNNER CAST
- He probably has to keep his underwear locked up when he travels or else has to replace it a lot.
- You are one weird ass person aren't you R76.
- Wow, R75.. that's the dorkiest cast I've ever seen! LOL. Dylan is the only good looking guy. However, he looks really young in that picture.
- Omg... Dylan from his YouTube fame days.
A (very young) Dylan @ 16 years old, lip dubbing the Spice Girls. J'adore.
- 15 year old Dylan!
This kid knew what he wanted from a very early age. Love him!
- How cute?
- Does anyone know where this photo is from or its context?
- I saw it here btw. and there are a few other great photos:
- What a cute/awesome/hot image, R83! Thanks for posting! Damn!
- Haha, you're welcome, R85! I thought it was cute and that others here might agree :).
- As George Takei would say... Oh, My!
- I am so envious. I'm not even sure who I'm most envious of... but that picture at R83 fills me with envy.
- The two guys with Dylan are apparently his (former?) band mates Max and Hunter and here is another cute photo of Dylan and Hunter:
- He defines the word 'adorable'.
- He really is cute as a button. I love Teen Wolf; it's my guilty pleasure, and Crystal Reed is really good (and gorgeous) too.
- So hot and sexy:
- Both of those guys at R92's link look like they wanna fuck Dylan. Then again, so do I!