- Tim, even [italic]I[/italic] have a girlfriend.
- I have girlfriends all the time.
- I married my girlfriend before she even had time to become my girlfriend. Wives do much more to kill those nasty, unnatural rumors than girlfriends do.
- ".. then he quickly changed the subject." I think this interview qualifies as having Gay written all over it.
- Okay DL, we officially have a Tim Tebow troll!!!
- There are over 5000 comments on the article at OP's link.
- I'm sure he believes God had chosen him to be a Great Athlete. So he's a little closer to Heaven than you or I. He's waiting for his Christian Goddess.
- Liberace never had a girlfriend either.
- DL hatred of Tibow is so damn funny. Most of you would drop to your knees and suck him dry, if you could. What a bunch of BS.
- [quote] Most of you would drop to your knees and suck him dry, if you could.
I think the point of this thread is that he might go for it.
- He probably can't just "date around". If he smiles at a woman twice he probably has to marry her. So yeah, if I were hin (and/or closeted) I wouldn't have time either.
- What denomination does Tebow follow? Lutheran, Methodist, etc
Certain denominations have lots of repressed gay men.
- Seems like he actually helps a lot of poor people. I think people have a problem with him because he lives his christian beliefs.
- Jesus is his boyfriend:)
- R12 - there are plenty of Carrie Prejeans around who'd gladly play chaste until their lovely outdoor nuptials in the Hamptons.
- R14. Yes, and he wears his beliefs on his sleeve. It's rather nauseating.
- R10/14...fuck off fundie.
Of course he's closeted. But closeted what? He keeps saying he's a virgin, and we all know that's bullshit. He's trying to hide the fact that either...
A. He is a virgin and a closet case or
B. He's had sex with women and is a hypocrite.
He's a fundie. It could be either or both.
- And I believe it's both. People like this are always incredibly wild behind the scenes. My guess is he'll fuck anything, including a sheep or two.
- Who does he think about when he jerks off in the shower?
- From the article:
[quote] So for now, Tebow said, he's single. He devotes his spare time to discussions with his Florida pastor and reaching out to the sick and less fortunate.
Is that what they call it now, "discussions"?
- Maybe he sees the mistakes made by people like Kobe Bryant and is being careful.
- Because he has likely never dated, I'd be willing to bet that he's probably terrified of the prospect. And, if he's closeted, then that would make it all the worse.
- Tebow = the very definition of trying to "pray away the gay".
- My guess is that he's thinking about the guy who was just next to him in the shower.
- He's so gross - rough and bearded.
- [quote]He is "too busy with football and life" for a girlfriend and "it's hard."
That should have read:
"too busy cruising truck stop gloryholes in search of anonymous cocksucking"
Tebow is a deeply closeted man, whose self-loathing is made all the worse by his religion.
- I would definitely suck him off!
- I'm getting "Page Not Found" on the OP's link.
- Pings to high heaven.
- Girls, girls, he thinks you're all going to burn in hell.
- If Tim Tebow tried to seduce me, you think I would turn him down?
- How many straight men who are celibate would want a girlfriend? What for?
- His lisp is gayer than a Prada handbag on Pride Day.
- It took the Effeminacy Promotion Council 34 replies to show up?
- Why does anybody care?
He's not family and he isn't hurting anybody.
How hypocritical to not allow people to live and let live. How many of you belong to the Westboro Baptist Church, because you are acting like them.
- It took the Effeminate Rightwing Closet Case Supporters 35 posts to show up?
- Uh oh... we have an upset effeminate at r37.
You can tell it's an effeminate by the dishonesty and projection. And only effeminates use the term "closet case." Seriously, have you EVER heard anyone non-eff say that?
- Broncos are being destroyed. I don't have to hear about Tebowing for a few months.
- Link doesn't work. Did his lawyers have it taken down?
- Hey, faggot "effemiate"-obsessed nutbag:
Being obese and ugly and an obsessive reichwing closet case football fan doesn't make you anything, particularly butch.
- I thank God that with all of his worshipers who'd want him running for president one day, he can't.
Unlike Obama, he WASN'T born in the US.
- [quote]What denomination does Tebow follow? Lutheran, Methodist, etc
- I feel sorry for any young person raised in an idiotic, obsessive, fact-free, religious family. All the mixed messages, obsession about magical thinking, and useless dogma, mixed with a repressive attitude about the actual world around them doesn't exactly help kids to flourish. Add to that the intense pressure of professional sports, and I see a very troubled young person.
- Tonight, he's Tom Brady's bitch.
- LOL, R46.
Separately, I didn't know Tebow was left handed.
- [quote]I thank God that with all of his worshipers who'd want him running for president one day, he can't. Unlike Obama, he WASN'T born in the US.
Actually, he is considered a natural-born U.S. citizen, and thus eligible to run for President, because -- while he was born in the Philippines -- both of his parents were United States citizens.
- R48, HE has to be born on US soil, regardless of where his parents were born.
- I am so tired of everyone in my family worshiping at the alter of Tebow. Liking Tim Tebow doesn't make you a better Christian or bring you any closer to Jesus. For fuck's sake this is pretty much idolatry which is a sin, apparently one they are blissfully unaware of.
So glad that lying bastard lost today. If you are stupid enough to think god wants him to win I can't help you. God wanting Tebow to win would mean he also wanted the other team to lose, last I checked God isn't suppose to wish bad things on others. Also, it completely strips credit away from those who deserve it on the Bronco's. Any real fan would know that this season the Bronco's were most often winning in spite of that arrogant clown.
My 15 year old little brother just chewed me out for saying "I guess there weren't any miracles today". His opinion is that anyone who doesn't like Tim Tebow must be evil and dead inside. No, I am just not a supporter of hero worship, I guess that's a concept too developed for his sports obsessed 15 year old mind. This is the last time I spend my break at home.
- R50, eventually, the opinions of 15-year-olds won't be too important to you.
- [quote]HE has to be born on US soil, regardless of where his parents were born.
Not accurate. Under 8 U.S.C. Section 1401, he is considered a natural-born citizen of the United States.
According to an April 3, 2009, memorandum to Congress from the Congressional Research Service (CRS):
[quote]Considering the history of the constitutional qualifications provision, the common use and meaning of the phrase "natural-born subject" in England and in the Colonies in the 1700s, the clause's apparent intent, the subsequent action of the first Congress in enacting the Naturalization Act of 1790 (expressly defining the term "natural born citizen" to include a person born abroad to parents who are United States citizens), as well as subsequent Supreme Court dicta, it appears that the most logical inferences would indicate that the phrase "natural born Citizen" would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth."
- Now would be the time for Jesus to prove he loves him more than Tom "out of wedlock" Brady.
- [quote]worshiping at the [bold]alter[/bold] of Tebow.
- Looking at all of those cameras surrounding Tebow after a mediocre performance, I'm now convinced he is the Sarah Palin of football. Undeserved attention.
- It's not his opinion I care about r51. I am getting brow beat by him and my mother for disagreeing. My mother even told me I wasn't setting a good example. I honestly don't know how I was raised in such an environment without coming out as dismissive and disrespectful as they are. I think I'll head back to campus early, I just don't fit in with them anymore.
- I love how the fundie freaks are worshiping at the altar of a big, burly, closeted HOMOSEXUAL!!!
Bwahahahahahaha. It really doesn't get any better than this.
- LMAO! This thread is fuckin hilarious.
- [quote]How hypocritical to not allow people to live and let live.
They're not so good on the "let live" part of the deal, are they? They want to impose their religious convictions on everyone else.
- Don't know if this has been posted, but this is Tebow a year ago. SO FLAMINGLY GAY!!!
- [quote]last I checked God isn't suppose to wish bad things on others
Are you fucking kidding us?
- Wow--is that for real, R60? I've never noticed him sound like that.
- [quote]My 15 year old little brother just chewed me out
I bet he's hot.
- [quote]Don't know if this has been posted, but this is Tebow a year ago.
No, not a year ago, it is from two months ago. (And, yes, it is real.) That does not, however, change what he sounds like or the fact that he can't stop flapping his hands around.
- lol r61, of course you are correct there. I think my point was that at every "modern" church I've attended since birth, it is preached that God does not bring bad things into the lives of his people whether they choose to follow him or not.
Every bit of suffering mentioned in the bible is somehow blamed on "the devil" by the churches I have attended. Even God's ordered destruction of Jericho and its inhabitants.
See article at link, it's wordy and ridiculous, but essentially boils down to the author asserting that the Cannaanites suffered because Satan wanted to derail god's plan. It's these sort of things that further my belief that the bible is nothing more than an elaborate work of science fiction. The disciples were most likely L. Ron Hubbard's ancestors.
Any way Tebow is over rated and I have the utmost respect for Christians who actually practice their religion rather than manipulating it to boost their ego.
- The video at R60 is real, but the voice appears to have been "adjusted." Or his lisping enhanced.
The following video appears to be part of the same interview at R60, but notice the difference in the voice. Compare the video background and what he is wearing in both videos. They appear identical. Both videos were posted at about the same time.
It makes sense that the voice in R60 may have been altered because we can't find another post game interview that sounds quite like that.
- I posted the video, but after seeing this other video it appears it may have been altered. Were the hand movements altered?
- Dear Lord, did anyone else see poor Tebow scanning the field so he could give Brady a hug?
It was sad in a lost repressed homosexual puppy kind of way.
- R60...OMG! Aaaaand...JAZZ HANDS! Annnnd...more JAZZ HANDS!
- It's unknown whether the hand movements were altered since the video at R66 doesn't cover the same moments as R60.
The big deal is that blogs like Outsports.com are making a case that he may be gay based in part on the video at R60, and that video may be tainted.
Here is how Cyd Zeigler Jr at Outsports analyzes the video at R60 for us:
"But there’s more to the “Tim Tebow gay” speculation than just the religious aspect.
"Certainly there are many gay men who don’t fall into certain stereotypes; Stereotypes are by no means a de facto indicator of sexual orientation. But I’ve found over time there are few straight men who do fall into them. So when I see a video like this, it really gives me pause."
- Oh god...the video could have also been altered the OTHER WAY, to minimize the lisp. Which seems far more likely.
- Sounds identical in the videos what r u fools seeing?
Gay. Final answer.
- I don't understand the dissing of Tim Tebow, when he is clearly the most handsomest and sexiest player of the NFL.
- Is Tim Tebow gorgeous or what?
- No, he's NOT. He's fugly. One good picture doesn't alter his ugly face.
- What's wrong with that, OP?
- "the video could have also been altered the OTHER WAY, to minimize the lisp. Which seems far more likely."
There are a hundred videos of Tebow talking in interviews on YouTube, and one very exaggerated lisping video (at R60). And your idea is that they altered the other 100?
But of course you're right. The alteration of the other 100 videos is "far more likely."
He's very, very, very gay just as you say.
- [quote]the most handsomest and sexiest player of the NFL
- I'm certain he jerks off to "sexy" dead Jesus on the cross.
- This entire situation reminds me so much of the Clay Akin situation. He was all Christian and religious etc. and doing good works, and he was "NOT GAY!"
Then he got busted by some guy he paid for sex right? The guy blackmailed him or thought they had a "relationship" or something? So I'm just gonna sit back and wait.
What I cannot stand about Tebow is the way he is sopublically religious. There is always something wrong with these guys who embrace religion so zealously and publically. Always. Every single one you can think of has been a sexually repressed closet case, soliciting online, or in men's rooms, or thru their position.
- Sidney Crosby doesn't talk about religion, but the 'no girlfriend' part gives him something in common with Tebow
- Even former University of Florida coach Urban Meyer wants a piece of Tebow's ass!
- Hey, I was the first one to have a piece of Tebow's hot ass! Why no love for me??
- I think the reason his voice is SO gay in that one video is it was taken right after a momentous football game and game-winning touchdown pass for him. He's much less guarded and careful than he is at other times as a result, caught up in the excitement of the moment....
- Yes, that can happen, R85.
- I don't think he's all that bright. Not that he's not a nice guy, but his image is just so perfectly contrived and controlled, and I don't think it's wholly by him. He's nothing more than a televangelist on the football field. What kills me is how so-called Christians trot out Jesus to such an extreme for nothing more than profit. Sooner or later, though, he's going to slip. They all do. Whether it's a gay scandal or Tiger Woods scandal, it'll come out. He'll be another reason why we shouldn't hero worship, but we won't learn.
- After getting waxed by the Patriots I don't expect to hear much of him for a while.
I can't help but like him, though. He is so cute and earnest.
- [quote]I think the reason his voice is SO gay in that one video is it was taken right after a momentous football game and game-winning touchdown pass for him. He's much less guarded and careful than he is at other times as a result, caught up in the excitement of the moment....
I'd say there may be something to that. I heard a clip from the press conference after the wildcard game OT win against the Steelers last Sunday and I thought that he sounded very gay. But in other parts of that same press conference, not so much.
And, this morning the Today show played a portion of some locker room interview after last night's loss to the Pats, and Tebow was lisping all over the place.
- Haha....ITA R88. Taylor Lautner's gay voice is much more prominent when he's, um....exuberant.
- r14, it isn't TT's beliefs; it's his ostentatiousness about them.
- I agree with R87. I can't hate the guy - he's so earnest and donates a lot of his money to help others - and I'm a Pats fan who could not stand the mention of Tebow. I saw before last night's game where he pays for a kid with disabilities to go to a game no matter if Tebow is home or away and meets up with them before and after the game. He seems genuinely sweet and good-hearted. There are so many people worthy of true hatred and Tebow is definitely not one of them.
And I also saw how he was looking for Tom Brady after the game - and that made me sad. I wish Tom could have been more sportsman-like and shook his hand. I think Tom was REALLY pissed that ALL the focus of this game was on Tebow, hence, Tom's better than average (for Tom) performance.
Anyway, Tebow and the Broncos are not a very good team and did not belong in the playoffs last night. It was like watching your high school team play the Patriots. It was pathetic.
- [quote]Why does anybody care?
r36 - This is a gay gossip site and Tebow is an obvious self-loathing closeted homosexual.
- I love his looks. I would so fuck him.
Jerk him off.
And expect he does the same to me.
He's hot. And nice.
I never even knew who he was, but now that I've seen all the YouTubes, it's obvious that he's as gay as ribbons on the Maypole.
- "Who does he think about when he jerks off in the shower?"
You're clearly getting excited thinking about Te-bow, his bulbous arrow and his big empty quiver?
- Watch the video on his site of the day in the life stuff.
So many levels of gay and gay denial.
As a religious bigot/zealot and a football player, Tebow has hit the jackpot of all closets. There he will stay and will be helped in anyway possible to keep him there.
It's right there in front of your face.
- That's what I think, R96 - he'll be helped by his handlers to maintain his squeaky-clean image. He mentions in one of those youtube videos how the people around him help him stay grounded and, basically, keep him from straying (from God's path). You never hear him talk about politics or gay people, which you know people would ask him about because of his association with Focus on the Family. The only controversial thing he talks about is abortion, but only because it personally affects him. It's an odd way to build a money-making machine, and it never works.
- Here is Tim's new girlfriend-bullet to dodge:
"(Katy Perry has) mentioned on more than one occasion how much she likes Tim," a source told OK! Magazine, as reported by Hollywood Life.
"Katy's mom firmly believes the best cure for heartache is to quickly fall in love again... In her mind, Tebow is the perfect guy for her daughter. He's handsome, charming, intelligent and above all, a good Christian." The source added that her parents, Pastors Keith and Mary Hudson, are trying to set up a meeting between their daughter and the NFL star around the same time they book Tebow to speak at their church, reports The Daily Mail. "
- [quote] Katy's mom firmly believes the best cure for heartache is to quickly fall in love again... In her mind, Tebow is the perfect guy for her daughter.
Tebow would be perfect for Katie only if she's looking for a gay guy, and he's looking to catch a venereal disease.
- [quote]In her mind, Tebow is the perfect guy for her daughter. "He's handsome, charming, intelligent and above all, a good Christian."
Really? Has Mother Perry actually watched any of her daughter's videos from the past few years? Seen one of her concerts, perhaps? Or does mama live in a time warp and think that Katy is still singing that gospel music crap.
- [quote]Katy's mom firmly believes the best cure for heartache is to quickly fall in love again
Really? I would think a mother who has her daughter's best interests in mind would suggest she retreat from the limelight to recover from the stress and sadness of a divorce, and do some soul searching as to why things did not work out with Russell.
- Mother Perry needs to slapped for making me think about Tebow and Katie getting their Christian freak on. ICK!
- Damn Tebow is fine!
Tebow's training camp workout
- [quote]The only controversial thing he talks about is abortion, but only because it personally affects him.
It affects him because of the story his mother told. Is it true or did she make up a fairytale as a way of keeping him in her control? She's a Fundie and those people are mega-liars.
- Why do I picture Mrs. Tebow as Angela Lansbury's character in The Manchurian Candidate?
Mrs. Eleanor Shaw Iselin
- Omg, he's handsome!
- Like Liberace, he simply hasn't found the right girl
- Yes he has, R107 - his mother.
- Hold on, I think my heater sprung a leak - it's hissing. Nope, Tebow in every damned clip linked.
R66, enhancement isn't needed. He makes Aaron Schock sound butch.
- [quote][R66], enhancement isn't needed. He makes Aaron Schock sound butch.
- It has been enhanced and the hand gestures are not his typical style.
- All right, is it true that on his fundie trips to the Philippines to help the poor (or whatever), he does circumcisions on young boys?
(Yes, I know it sounds absurd - some Christian thing presumably)
- link, r112; that's too weird to fathom.
- Yes, R112. He does assist with circumcisions on young boys. In a Tebow thread several weeks ago, there was a photo showing him involved in circumcisions.
I don't have a link to that thread but you're very welcome to search for it.
- [quote]DL hatred of Tibow is so damn funny. Most of you would drop to your knees and suck him dry, if you could. What a bunch of BS.
I don't hate him, but since I am a top (100%, really), first I'd love to screw him. Nice 'n gentle. Trust me, he'd see God, and from then on he'd be on his knees prayin' alright.
I think he's real cute. Real nice mouth. Tim, I swear to the Almighty, I won't tell a soul.
- I've watched Tebow doing interviews and he does do the hand gestures. He's more obvious when he's excited and less guarded. No big deal. I do think he's gay or sexually conflicted and the jazz hands are not the reason why people think he's gay.
- Um, no R101, you know fundies believe in fairy tales.
- R115, go to the video of Tebow working out at R103, and watch his ass as he is squatting down doing "good mornings" at 2:13 to 2:17 mark. Then imagine topping that.
- Of course, people are very busy. Many people have very busy lives, no doubt.
But, if they want to be in relationship, they usually work something out. A companion who understands their situation, or a companion who is also "very busy." Happens all the time.
- Tebow seems to equate "practice" with weightlifting. Which is good to do in moderation, but I don't understand why he feels that he needs to get so bulked up, when most of the great QBs are big, but not overly big (Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, etc.). Maybe if he worked on throwing the ball more, he would have better passing mechanics and accuracy, instead of throwing floating, wobbling ducks and connecting on a third of his plays.
- No one, and I mean no one, is ever too busy to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Tebow's gettin' laid by someone(s), somewhere. My guess is by other fella(s), but who knows.
- R120, you're so right. I watched part of the game yesterday and noticed that, when Tebow is on the sidelines, he doesn't study any coverage photos or computer printouts. Tom Brady, on the other hand, is sitting with the QB coach pouring over photos, looking for holes in the defense.
I think the boy is incredibly stupid. He's a muscle head and he's gotten this far in life by using his physicality. He seems to think that's going to continue to pay off for him. And it just might.
Being a Crimson Tide fan, I have hated the guy since he was in college. But I have to admit, I kind of felt a little admiration of him yesterday. Some sportscaster did a segment on how he invites disabled children to be his guests at every game. He spends time with the kids/teens and their families. They interviewed one girl whose face is being eaten away from the inside and she said Tebow has been an inspiration to her. After the Pittsburgh game, he said during the press conference that she had inspired him. I know it's a bunch of maudlin crap but he seemed so genuine and those kids love him. I wish he was less Jesus-y but if he wants to be a role model and actually refrains from doing things because he doesn't want to set a bad example, then I applaud that.
However, I think in private, he is a wild dude. I've seen those photos of him licking his friends, etc.
- Young guys who work out and are in as good as shape as him are always horny as hell. Add in the fact that the hottest women on the planet are constantly throwing themselves at him, and it makes sense that he's gay and suppressing it.
He'll eventually marry some sweet, religious girl and that will be the end of it. He would lose everything if he came out, so he won't. His endorsement deals will reach into the hundreds of millions.
- [quote]They interviewed one girl whose face is being eaten away from the inside and she said Tebow has been an inspiration to her.
He's a Madonna fan? Yep, definitely gay.
- He seems very touchy-feely.
I like that.
- Actually r122 there are a lot of football guys who are involved in charities and outreach etc. But unless you are a fan and follow those guys you wouldn't know cause they aren't Tebow.
- Omg I heard him speak today for the first time in an energy drink ad. He really has a femme voice. Gay!
- . . . because his boyfriend would get jealous?
- I know, r126. I am familiar with the NFL and how they promote their charitable outreach. But there was something about the way he was talking about that girl, it was very sweet and he sounded like a really grounded person. I've not heard a quarterback during a press conference after a huge playoff loss say that he was looking forward to spending time with a disabled girl and her family.
Now you have me defending Tebow and that wasn't my intention at all. I'm just saying that story was touching.
- I'm interested to see how he progresses next year.
At the beginning of this season, most NFL analysts thought he was not very good. Some still do.
But, he took Denver from 2-5 to a play-off spot (though some of the wins in the streak from 2-5 to 8-5 were ugly and the 3-game losing steak to end the season was pretty awful).
He looked very good in upsetting the Steelers and admittedly, he plays with a lot of intensity which other players and fans can feed off of. Good competitor. And, while he's usually (he's had his moments) a very average passer, he is good at picking up yards during a busted play, getting away from the defense and scrambling for yardage pickups, avoiding getting sacked behind the line of scrimmage.
But, he's still not an elite QB by any means. And, I think next year we'll see that. He'll have a few moments, but overall, he'll be just average.
- [quote]I'm interested to see how he progresses next year.
Like a lot of us, he'll probably just take a finger at first and then work up the courage to take an average-sized cock up his ass.
Then his ass will start twitching and he'll be on the prowl for bigger dicks. The gaydar will switch into high gear and those furtive glances from well hung players in the shower will lead to long sessions of quarterback sacking.
After a while, the novelty of plain vanilla sex will wear thin.
He will explore his fantasies (a defensive linemen QB gang bang) and do things like seek out Tom Brady lookalike escorts and trips to New England to get gronked.
Then it's on to drugs and large toys followed by meth-fueled sessions spent in a sling in a dungeon in a Houston suburb, fist after fist up his ass while he is drenched in the piss of college-aged fans recruited for the purpose.
And then the pre-season starts.
- He may not have a girlfriend, but he's getting married, according to the National Enquirer.
Here's a headline in a current issue:
"Tim Tebow: Real-Life Miracles. Plus his hush-hush marriage plan"
Damn straight he's getting married.
- his asshole is too busy getting dildos pushed into it for he to have a girlfriend.
- "he lives his christian beliefs."
you have no way of knowing this or positing it with such certitude.
- [quote]he lives his christian beliefs.
Posted by a Fundie KKKristian; no doubt a liar like the rest to them.
- That story about his birth is going around again.
- Will R129 pay for TaTa's collection of Filippino foreskins?
- Imagine if Tebow was one of those Jews for Jesus. The datalounge servers would be melting. Nobody hates like the gays.
- What right did he have to go to the Philippines and participate in the forced circumcision of boys?
- just because.
- Is this a gorgeous man or what?
- He'll possibly marry a wholesome young woman who will pour herself into church activities to make up for the lack of affection and attention from him. They will mostly have sex so that their Christian marriage can be blessed with children; or he'll marry some passive and submissive Filipina cutie who won't believe her luck in being able to come to America and live the American dream.
- His ass is probably too loose for most girls.
- two words: power bottom
- What do you mean, R143?
- We're going to have to with the what, r.141 cause that man is nothing to write home about.
- "Sir Timmy held me tight while the creepy American doctor circumcised my Filipino penis."
- The Xtianity thang is just a cover for those guys. It gets them lily white pussy (while they have whoregies in secret).
- "Virgin" Madonna is going to forget all about her brown boyfriends when she hooks up with 24 year old white football star Tim Tebow. She indicated to the press recently she wants to "show him around New York." They may have already quietly connected from one report. This in spite of her current brown guy. Tim is in New Jersey at football training camp, 27 miles from Madonna's New York City apartment. She is a sex fiend and Tim is a real man and super athlete with an amazing 6' 3" muscular body. Check out his pictures on the Intenet. Also, a huge dick from what a trainer recently let slip. Tebow claims to be a virgin and must have a lot of built up sexual energy to unleash.Tim is a fine gentleman and I believe he wouldn't do anything improper with ladies he's dated like Taylor Swift, Lindsey Vonn, or Lolo Jones. He would date,escort them home, and say goodnight. I think a sluttish woman like Madonna will be a real temptation. He must know by now she is hot for him. We've seen well known married ministers fall for that type in the past. Tim is single and at his sexual peak. I won't be surprised if they hook up by Summer. She will have met her match sexually. He'll fuck the daylights out of her, stretching and pounding that hot pussy! And what training she will give him. She should be past child bearing age. If not he'll be a Daddy in around nine months. It would be interesting to see a music video with them making out. Stay tuned.
- Lolo Jones has stated that Tim has a "secret girlfriend" that he does not talk about. Load of bullshit!
- So when liberals wear their beliefs on their sleeve it's attractive, but conservatives, not so much? Depends on where you stand.
Tebow may indeed be sexually conflicted, but he is a sincere young man who does a lot of good and you can see it in his kindness to those less fortunate. At least give him credit for trying to live what he believes.
I don't think he's spewing fundie homophobia - give the man some credit. And I think he's gorgeous too!
- No one knows if Tebow is sincere, so stop being an idiot.
A few weeks ago he took pictures with some actresses wearing stage costumes and his people promptly told the actress to take down the picture from Twitter b/c it was 'bad for' Tim Tebow's 'image'. Being a hypocrite who takes pics with scantily clad actresses and then getting huffy and telling people to take those pics down b/c they would upset his image, makes him INSINCERE and a fake ass bitch working his brand and the publicity machine just like all other starlets and Hollywood desperatees.
- A "secret girlfriend." They are the best kind to have!!!
- He dates a lot of women, that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Why should he tie himself down to one bitch.
- [quote]He dates a lot of women, that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Why should he tie himself down to one bitch.
Riiiiiight, frau. "women" LOL
- Tim Tebow pings. He has gay voice, IMO.
- In Hollywood, the usual answers in the 30s and 40s were:
I haven't found the right girl yet.
I have to take care of my Mother.
I'm too busy making movies to have a "love life".
- What is a power bottom? I see this all the time on Adam4Adam...I mean what does a bottom have to do but just roll over and keep still till I cum? GEESH.
- Perhaps Tim Tebow is Sidney Crosby's boyfriend.
That might explain why neither one of them has a girlfriend.
- I would fuck this hunk into another universe..and then back and then roll him over and suck him off..can you imagine his warm cum? OH GOD.
- Cesare Romero once told an interviewer that because he was Catholic he had never married because of the high divorce rate in Hollywood and divorce was against his religion. I thought that was pretty lame.
- Are there any revealing photos of this hunk online? I need some new jackoff material...ASAP. Just a chest or ass shot would do it for me.....please post link if you can.
- r158 = fake top
- BECAUSE HE'S A SELF RIGHTEOUS RELIGIOUS NUT CLOSETED GAY
- He is so hot. I don't care how super Fundie he is. HOT.
- Tim Tebow tweet:
I expect an early lead for Obama.
Until Republicans get off work....
# Romney Ryan
- ^^^^Bullshit. Tebow has not expressed his views on the election.
- Tebow never made any comments about the election.
- This is his college girlfriend. What straight guy wouldn't be sucking those teets, eating puss, and fuckin it? He must be seriously fucked up if he didn't cuz every straight guy would have overwhelming urges to pounce.
- He liked her, but was not totally into her.
- I'll be his girlfriend.
- Poor guy. Controlling mother pushing him in a career situation where he can't be who he really wants to be. All he's going to do is a lot of shrinks happy and rich with all the issues he piling up in that home schooled brain of his.
- he is piling up in that ...
- [quote]This is his college girlfriend. What straight guy wouldn't be sucking those teets, eating puss, and fuckin it? He must be seriously fucked up if he didn't cuz every straight guy would have overwhelming urges to pounce.
- He's so obviously gay in every way.
- He certainly has gay voice.
One of the first things I noticed.
- Have that first Tebow load in your arse
- Bossy bottom boy.
- I heard Joe Jonas call Tebow a fag and then Joe says, "Let's take off our shirts and go in private to discuss this matter further."
- Post-election bump
- So is he really "dating" Camilla Belle?
- Shirtless Tim Tebow seems carefree as he enjoys the Hawaii surf with sister
- The guy on the right looks like a brother.
- I think he's a gay man who has chosen to live a celibate life.
- So now that he's pretty much not working, is he still too busy for a girlfriend?
- I worry that he has a micropenis.
- Well, R188, small cocks rock. But, I suspect if he did have a little dick, then some ex-teammate who was less than fond of Timmy would have been more than happy to spread that around.
- "Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow considering a career in college broadcasting"
- He would be hot as a little dick bottom.
- Do people still think that a 26 virgin with no girlfriend is straight???
- [quote]Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow considering a career in college broadcasting.
He may as well forget a career as a quarterback since he can't aim a football.
- still no girlfriend? hmmm...
- R192 I've read on groupie slut blogs that he's not a "true" virgin. I.E blowjobs.
- Perhaps he's one of the rare, asexuals. They exist ya know.
- [quote]I.E blowjobs.
Giving or receiving?
- Tim needs a Sonja Henie.
- "I've read on groupie slut blogs that he's not a 'true virgin'."
Link to said "groupie slut blogs" please.
- He had a date with Taylor Swift. That speaks volumes.
- Tim doesn't like to put it into word but, girls give him a roaring Christian stiffy and erections reduce the range of his throwing arm. He needs to stay unaroused if he expects to enjoy the maximum muscle and skin availability when passing the football.
- I hope he watched this week's SVU! I'm sure it brought back memories.
- What is it about I PREFER TO DATE IN EUROPE that you people don't understand?
- I am beginning to think that Ms Taylor Swift is a lesbian, so it's actually all those boys who were/are bearding for her...
- His Mommy hasn't found the right girl for him yet.
- So now that he's retired I'm assuming he'll finally have the time to find that "special girl".
Now, how do all those other pro football players,despite,according to Tim, the difficulty of managing such a demanding lifestyle, still find wives,girlfriends,one night stands,etc.etc. when Tim can't?
There has to be,at least,ONE nice,beautiful Christian young woman out there for you Tebow...they can't ALL fall short of your high standards.
- Is he really "retired" or is he just unable to get a job playing for a pro team?
- I liked it on the Golden Girls where Rose said,
"I can't believe it, I can't believe it."
And Dorothy said, "I can't believe Tim Tebow like girls, but that doesn't mean it isn't so."
- I fantasize hotly about him and Michael Sam. What a great couple!
- Because girls don't have cocks.? Just guessing.
- He probably looks around and sees what mistakes and alimony a lot of football players are paying, not to mention status seeking females who only marry for the name factor, several months later, a hefty divorce. One piece of advice..stay away from the Kardashians.
- R211, that must be it!
- At least when he went out with Taylor Swift he could know she wasn't after his money.
- He's just waiting for the right girl with a broad shoulders and a giant dick.
- What is this about helping to perform circumcisions on orphans? That is sick. What the hell does that have to do with spreading some kind of Xtian word? What a bunch of bs.
- Tim Tebow Plans to Adopt
“When I have a family someday, I’ll probably adopt,” Tebow told People Magazine at the Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Gala and Golf Classic on March 15. “Adoption has always been something close to my heart. There are so many kids out there who really need a family....”
“I believe that everyone, regardless of who they are, should do something that is greater than themselves,” Tebow said. “Whether it’s adoption, or helping people who are sick, or poor, or whatever. That’s what God put us on this earth to do.”
- [quote]I’ll probably adopt
Smart guy. He's planning ahead. This is the Chief Justice John Robers/Hugh Jackman plan. You adopt since you can't get it up for the beard.
- Tim, I sympathize with your plight. It's hard for me to maintain a relationship with a woman because I'm married to football!
Hey, and we both dated Taylor Swift, too!
Aaron Rodgers, heterosexual quarterback
- If his parents hear gay rumors, they'll insist that he marry immediately.
- Well R219 Then he should be married by now because the gay rumors about him have been around for a few years.
- Tim, do you need a personal assistant? I'd gladly volunteer my services!
- His girlfriend probably lives and works in Europe. That's why he doesn't see her very often.
- Two years ago, he was football's "it" boy. Now he's nearly forgotten.
- Tebow's mother totally dominates him.
- The one prurient detail that sticks to mind about queen Jocasta is that she slept with her son, Oedipus.
- Any female who would think about marrying him would have to realize that Mom will always be in the bedroom with them, too.
- Is he still to busy not playing football to have a girlfriend?