- Ideally, I do.
- Oy... LOL... should be "what is" not "what does".
- The laughing Australian guy. Floopy hair, athletic, great teeth. I like really, really cute more than classically handsome. Plus I like them a little dumb.
- Over Forty, athletic, confident, funny.
- pretty close, though I would prefer him in black or brown.
- tony mecelli
- Slim, feminine, tall, with blue/green eyes and either very dark spiky hair or masses of curly long hair. Skin colour doesn't matter at all. Intense eyes and a lithe, dancer's body.
- Tallish, thin-but-fit, balding, glasses, hairy enough. Looks like an accountant. 30s to 50s.
Artie Bucco on The Sopranos, though Artie doesn't wear glasses.
But I would never choose to miss out on a great guy just because he looks different than that or doesn't fit in that age range.
- Corey Stoll. Ty-Lör from Top Chef. That sort.
- Ben Cohen
- Bodybuilders Jeff Willett, Stefan Havlik, David Hoffmann, Frank Zane and Lenard Lajos.
- Is Corey Stoll a gay? Seems to ping. He was exceedingly handsome in Midnight In Paris, the only good thing in fact of what I found a dull, overrated film.
I was shocked when I saw other pics of him, I don't mind bald usually depending on the guy but I dunno if it works for him.
- Miles Austin
- Victor Cruz
- ADRIAN PETERSON
- Terrell Owens
- Dez Bryant
- You've got good taste, OP. Aaron is one of my faves. Have you seen his full frontal pic? It's a rather arty Bruce Weber pic and you won't be disappointed.
- We get it. You like colored guys.
- Ewan Macgregor
- Darren Criss seriously.
- R19= Rick Perry. Concentrate on the other race, Ricky. you're a loser.
- Reggie Bush
- [quote]I've been looking through my pictures folders
What an empty life you must lead.
- Will Demps
- 185 pounds, 5'11", wrestler build, dark hair and eyes, moderately hairy Persian, Mediterranean or Italian, prominent nose, body to die for and smell good when skanky.
Must have an arch, no flat foots!
- I like 'em exagetrated a bit.
- Scott Herman
- OP, you win. Dear lord, he's hot and sexy. Any more revealing photos of this guy?
- Brian White
- R3 likes them "special." Nothing wrong with that.
- I'm ashamed to admit it, but it's this:
- Square jaw, clean-cut, athletic looking with light colored eyes.
Mark Valley is one of my faves
- I like James Haskell (England rugby player)
- Chicken mood: Simon Nessman
Beef mood: Joe Mangianello
- Matt Bomer
- James Franco, more the looks than personality though. The pretentiousness and all that.
And before any of you say it I know none of you crush on him because you're better that that
He's a beautiful, beautiful man.
- I hate big muscles and square jaws. They look like cartoon characters.
- op's man
- Non-curly Black hair, but I like a bit of femme in the mix. Butch guys are a turn off.
- ew, r41, referred to masculine guys as "butch." what year is this, 1973?
- Matt Bomer
- Lucas Malvacini, Mr. Brazil 2011
- You take it even further back, r42. With your stigmatizing bitchiness, you sound like a character from Boys in the Band.
- If I wanted to date truck driving duck hunters, I would become a female in the rural Idaho. I like the sexy feminine side of gay men. Gross is a cute, obviously gay guy, who butches up when in public.
- I do like this James Hakell you speak of.
- Why is everyone picking only white guys?
- I likes the darkies, too! Dem's real fine.
- T.O. has an ideal ass. He body is insane.
- James Garner
- Talladega Tire Man
- Simon McCorkindale
- Who the fuck is bumping all these old threads? Buy a fucking subscription if you want to post here.
- I prefer this rough bruiser
- lots of fucked up links on this thread
- A natural redhead with striking blue eyes, between 6' and 6'4", muscular but slightly overweight (beefy, or "fit fat"). Must be handsome. Cock size largely unimportant but must be at least 6" and aesthetically pleasing (I know, "Mary!", but there are some ugly dicks out there). Despite being a bottom, a nice ass is also important to me. Ability to grow a full beard a plus, and the hairier the body, the better. Circumcision-status unimportant, I like both.
I would also take all of the above in a brunette model (in fact, that's pretty much who I wound up with, minus about 10% of my fantasy-specific perfection...real world = realistic expectations). Light browns and dirty blonds work too. Yellow and platinum blonds do little for me, unless they're truly gorgeous.
Beyond the physical he must be intelligent, compassionate, humble and have a sense of humor. My real life guy gets a perfect score on those points!
- This dude
- Mike Doyle. On stilts.
- paul newman and françois cevert are my ideal, perfect men
- [quote]Why is everyone picking only white guys?
do people have to lie about their preferences to appease your PC sensibilities? Idiot.