All Threads by Date
Has committing murder become a new way to get on tv for some folks?
I'm watching a thing on a killer, Jodi Arias, and she's loving being on camera and powdering her face on camera while in prison.
- Maybe I should have plowed down the republican caucus.
Run to the local pawn, buy me an automatic and rat a tat tat!
- The Kardashians + a murder / suicide pact = RATINGS!!
- I've been reading about this case. That woman is guilty and her behavior is disgusting. Even when she's being interrogated, it's obvious she's acting for the camera.
- Jodi is a true sociopath. Very creepy.
- And now they're saying she'll take the stand this week! That oughta seal her fate.
- Murder used to be the way to get a book contract, but now we are in the Instagram age.
- Jodi said if she is found guilty she wants the death penalty because life in prison is a death sentence anyways.
- Oh, she is so gunning for her life to become a big Lifetime movie. Yeah, that bitch is aiming high, high, high!
- I have for years now thought that a lot of killers kill for the media attention. Not news, really.
- Please, like the Zodiac Killer wrote those letters to the police and press to have them as pen pals.
- [quote]the Zodiac Killer wrote those letters to the police and press to have them as pen pals.
Mitt was lonely.
- The defense is trying to sex up the trial by painting Travis as a degenerate. Nancy Grace is having a freakin' field day.
- It worked for me!
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...