- Fat and friendless, table for one?
- Guess I've been deluded all these decades. Poor poor OP.
- Sad but true.
- I KNEW IT!
Fiona Fangurl, avenged
- Even all our hot gay porn stars turn out to be straight. What chance do we stand in Hollywood?
- not really but i believe that all the hot guys are actually bisexual. the real "hot gays" that i've encountered seem to be much less attractive and if i have to pick two random good looking guys, one bi and one gay, it's almost certain that the bisexual guy always looks better than the gay guy.
- Gay men can be hot, but they do tend to ruin it bu being so girlie and excessive feminine grooming.
- I don't know, OP. This gay guy and his big fat cock is packing some serious heat.
- Malachi Marx is straight, married and with kids, R8
- Well, the guys who seem to be attracted to ME certainly aren't hot, but I know the elusive hot gay actually is out there. Guys like Reichen are dolts, but I'd concede that he's hot. And then there's Ricky, Matt Bomer (yes, he's gay, so idiot fangurls go away), Luke Macfarlane, Cheyenne Jackson (not my type, but still hot), Zachary Quinto (yes, I think he's hot... well, certainly cute), Thom Bierdz (totally my type), Christopher Sieber (another totally my type)... Not a definitive list, and I know some of my picks wouldn't be others' picks as well, but it's idiotic to say there are no hot gays.
- Nope he is straight r8, married with two kids and having gay sex on camera was so revolting to him, he said he went home and puked. I think he was actually worse and more offensive than Cody Cummings, eventually he had to quit.
- R9, please post a link for the "married with kids" claim. The "straight" claim is standard fare for porn sites like RB.
- Gays spend too much time grooming themselves.
They try way too hard and seem desperate.
Straight guys don't give a shit. THAT'S HOT!
- R10, none of those people you mentioned are gay. They all appreciate their gay fans, and aren't bothered about being attractive to gay men, but they are all straight.
The Voice of the Night
- Matt Bomer and Justin Clynes are, bu so few gay men in the public eye who are for the sake of a better word, "heartthrobs" are constantly on a heterosexual PR blitz it is impossible to know for sure who is really gay.
- R13 straight guys are hot until you rim their stinky assholes
- Wow r8 , r9 & r11 are too quick for you!
- that ricky guy from puerto rico is damn hot.
- It is so sad but true, although I would amend it to say "no one openly gay is hot." All the hot same-sex oriented dudes are closeted gay or bisexual. Either way, they are on the DL or bisexual.
- I thought Ricky was from Cuba.
- Almost all openly gay dudes had no choice but to be open because they are [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]. All the mainstream masculine bisexual and gay dudes have the option of being closeted, and 98% of time they take the option.
- Flamers are NOT HOT.
- I eat old straight men's excrement.
- Colton Haynes and Matt Bomer.
- Well Matt Bomer is not officially openly gay. But yeah I guess he is gay, but he is a very rare exception.
- Colton Haynes is hot, ostensibly masculine. Hopefully, he will start a trend.
- I'm going to admit to something that really embarrasses me. This guy moved in next door to me. He is gorgeous. Great face and body. Funny and charming. He is the total package and I lusted after him for months. I wanted him in me so deeply that my hole would quiver when I got near him. Then I discovered that he was gay and all of the lust just left. I no longer wanted him or really cared all that much about him. I stopped going out of way to see him or chatting him up.
Now I love being gay. I'm out, proud and all of that jazz, but the fact that I wanted him when he was straight and didn't want him when I learned that he was part of the tribe really, really bothered me, but I couldn't help it.
- Hate to have to say this but OP seems to be spot on. Maybe the hot ones are the closet cases. Pity.
- This has to be one of the most stupid, homophobic and altogether idiot posts and threads of 2011.
- Malachi Marx wrote a book about being a gay for pay escort, was it ever published? Here is an interview were he talks about how straight he is and how much he hates gay sex.
- What a bunch of sad, lonely people in this thread.
- To be known as a traveler on the "Hershey Highway" is the greatest disgrace that can befall a man, despite all the PC bullshit.
Sisters by the millions marry fish by the millions in order to hide their 'story'.
- The self-loathing and pathetic straight male worship never gets old, does it?
- I guess this is all why my close friends are hot buff straight dudes and some closeted bisexual dudes. At least, I get to be around hot dudes all the time, even platonically.
- r30, he hated gay sex so much he did dozens and dozens of times on camera. Retired and then came back for more. He doesn't sound self-loathing at all.
- Brodie Sinclair is bi
- R35 he just needed money, what's so difficult to grasp?
- I hate to break it to you, R30, but this hot gay guy, Malachi Marx, is also smart and knows how to make his porn career last in this era of "straight"-idolizing gay men. In fact, he just made yet another comeback earlier this month. Not only can gay guys be hot, then can be downright cunning as well.
- R34- and that makes you a deeply homophobic gay man. You don't even appear to know it or you are a troll. R31 and R33 are on target.
- We need more openly gay and bi dudes like Michael Fitt
- Malachi also escorted for rentboy.com so he must have puked a lot in his lifetime.
- please be bisexual at least
- He is not straight [R8,11]! I'm watching his video right now and he's looking right at me! I know he wants me!!
- Justin Clynes is gorgeous, but is he gay? I've googled him and he really there is very little info. The gay claim comes from a guy that thought he saw a younger skinny version of him in a gay bar years ago.
I guess it is just gay men make up such a tiny % of the the pop, 1-3%, so the % of those men that are going to be hot through out the entire population of America is going to be minuscule.
- There are hot guys who like to have sex with guys everywhere. But people like r33 resent the hell out of them. Of course people like r33 seem to make up about 90% of DL.
- Please be gay or bi!
- Being bisexual is not being gay. Bi guys seem to leaning towards sex with women and ltr with women. All bi guys end up straight, yeah lots of hot guys are bi, but it's irrelevant since bisexual men are a bunch of muff munching twaty weirdos that end up living conventional hetero lives and maybe succumb to the odd shameful gay shag in a dingy 5$ an hour motel .
- My type, whatever his identified orientation.
- r37, the fact that real straight men don't fuck other men multiple times, even for money. Like someone said he's just playing dumb self-loathing queens like yourself.
- r46, someone stuck an air pump up his ass and forgot to turn it off. His sexual orientation no longer matters.
- I (and millions of others) suspect T.O. is bi.
- how about heteroflexible dudes?
- [quote]Colton Haynes and Matt Bomer.
Came in to say the same thing. In terms of gay actors I think Colton Haynes and Matt Bomer are both unquestionably gorgeous.
The majority of men of straight...ergo the majority of hot men are straight. This shouldn't be news to anyone.
- So, how does ubermuscle bottom Marc Dylan identify? Bi?
- Yes, because straight guys like Jim Belushi and Tim Allen are sooooo hot.
- After having sex with a hot straight guy, what could you possibly talk about? Football? Please. I will continue to hang with gays.
- Taylor Lautner is hot and gay. Gavel down.
- What is OP on? Rock Hudson and Montgomery Clift were the hottest gay men on the planet in their prime!
And as for present day gays,the home improvement guys,John Gidding and Eduardo Xol are just two openly gay men who look like men!
There has to be more. Who's is the guy who owns a basketball team who's openly gay?
Pic of John Gidding:
- r56, of course. I am a huge football fanatic. Watch ESPN all night after work. You act like only straight dudes love sports. Not so in the United States.
- I agree that this thread is sad and it's mind-boggling that anyone would buy into OP's premise. Just a ridiculous assertion.
- R59 is a boring lout who wastes 1/3rd of the year getting fat in front of a TV, watching out-of-shape men push each other around a field. Get a real life with unique interests.
- So true, Mary OP!
Sissies hate other sissies(unless the less hot sissy gets her fudge packed by the more hot one, then it is ok!) the same way that fish hate other fish...because they are all basically women!
- John Gidding is cute. I could definitely wake up to that smile everyday.
- r61, you must have a problem with 85 percent plus of American men and huge percentage of women too. No wonder you developed such a subculture outsider mindset.
- R6 and R7 nailed it, I also find bisexual men to be hot, some gay men are hot to me but they are not the twink or pretty boy types that you see in 99% of gay porn like in Sean Cody or Corbin.
- R64 - You say "Subculture Outsider Mindset" like it is something to be ashamed of.
Only a banal bear like yourself would think that watching football at a beer bust and eating hotdogs from a crock-pot is worth defending.
I have not subjected myself to a football game for over 30 years. While you are getting fat in front of the tv, I am enjoying things like skiing or shopping.
In fact I did all of my holiday shopping during a Bronco game and hit all the sales with no crowds or hassle.
You my friend are wasting your life.
- This is where you meet straight-identified and heteroflexible guys.
- R67 they're not "straight" at all except in their own minds, heteroflexible is just another term for being bisexual.
- actually, r36, I work out four times a week, including shooting hoops and sometimes playing football. I have a 30 inch waist, 5 percent bodyfat, ripped abs, so I am not in danger of getting fat. Ya see, I not only like watching sports, but I play them too. Sports are great for fitness and making friends. Try it.
- I'm not sure what r45's point is. Sure, there are hot guys who like to have sex with guys everywhere, but if they like to have sex with guys, then they're not straight.
- R69 - Banal, unable to think for himself and assumes that others cannot have friends if they do not join team sports. Baaa Baaa. You are a sheep and should have your gay license revoked.
- r71, your notions of what it means to be gay or bisexual are archaic, myopic, and plain erroneous. You are spouting off outdated stereotypes that link sexual orientation to pasttimes interests, which makes you sound profoundly ignorant and outdated.
- r71 is rabidly jealous of r69, who sounds very hot and traditionally masculine.
- R73 and R71, who cares if I am masculine or feminine, I just don't want to be banal and if it is outdated to think that being gay means thinking for one's self, then I will be outdated and not wasting my time watching televised sports.
- r70, of course they're not straight in the literal sense of heterosexual, but surely you're not too dense to recognize that "straight" has become nothing more than a code word for "not a prissy urban clique type who speaks with a phony accent and uses annoying mannerisms."
- Actually, R69 is doing what it takes to be accepted in the gay world, or at least the part of the gay world that most of want to be part of (as much as we deny it).
- r74 is clearly ordering his life based on longstanding resentments. Not much different from the kid whose mother made him eat spinach at age 9, and as a 40 year old says he hates it and refuses to give it a chance.
- R76, exactly he is a sheep, not thinking for himself just trying to fit in with the team. He would waste away and die if he had to actually do something on his own, like a triathlon.
No, R76 will continue being a banal bear.
- Wow, this thread is just filled with self loathing, sad people. Just wow. Plenty of gay men are hot. You think Cheyenne Jackson is not hot? You think Ricky Martin is not considered hot by plenty of people? Christopher Sieber WHEN he was thin was hot. Neil Patrick Harris is a cutie.
Rock Hudson was a dreamboat.
Montgomery Clift was a dreamboat.
Richard Chamberlain was a dreamboat.
The OP's very premise is grounded in self loathing. If you find someone sexy UNTIL you discover they are gay, you need psychological counseling. Or help in dealing with the self loathing. Seriously. Very seriously.
- R79, I love myself and, if I were single, would never date a straight acting man. Gay all the way for me, and no wasting time watching televised sports.
- Between the gay men complaining that no hot men are gay and the straight women complaining that no hot men are straight, one could completely lose one's mind.
- r80, you are obsessed with being antisports.
- R82, No you are obsessed with me and want to possess me, but you cannot.
- Peter Berlin turns 69 today. He was the founding face of gay lib and shockingly beautiful.
- Society at large has a pretty big boner for gender conformity. Straight men certainly seem to place a very high premium on conventionally feminine women. It's probably no surprise then that most gay men tend to be hot for conventionally masculine men, and I'm sure all the messages we receive about how gay men are inherently unmanly and disgusting only encourages the fetishization of all things bro.
I think every group (straight guys, straight girls, gay guys, gay girls) tends to harbor a certain amount of groupthinky animosity towards its pool of potential mates. I think most of that comes from a frustrated sense of entitlement and an inability to see beyond some of our bullshit cultural tropes: madonna/whore, prince charming, corbin fisher/caftan and earrings, and the U-Haul dating narrative.
- r84, was he masculine?
- r83, whatever dude. I am sure you are NOT my type.
- People who bought gay porn were notoriously consevative when it came to how they wanted their models groomed. Which is why the hippie movement isn't reflected in the body beautiful mags of the '60s. Lengthily tressed Berlin broke the mold by sheer force of his beauty.
- i have a friend of mine who works in the gay porn industry and he told that the whole gay for pay thing is a big lie.that's the way studios makes money.While it is true that many of those guys do have girlfriends,it doesn't mean that they are 100% straight.The whole gay sex for money is just a myth that the gay community has created and that studios have known how to use it well.
Someone here recently posted a video in which Nacho Vidal appears kissing a guy in the mouth.This guy still says that he is straight,the same thing with Charles Dera.So just because someone has sex with the opposite sex doesn't mean that they are exclusively straights.
- Datalounge: Home for the Damaged.
- I would think all thinking people realize gay for pay is a myth. You can't be truly heterosexual and repeatedly, willingly engage in hardcore sex acts with multiple members of the same sex and be heterosexual.
- More gays are hot than not. Eat me bitch. Fuck off..............
- All these references to 'famous' people is not representational.
It's much harder for a 'hot' gay guy to become a star than it is for some ugly queen. That's how the public like gay people to look.
I've known many 'hot' gays in my life who are way 'hotter' than any famous homo I could google and post a pic of. In fact you can see many more 'hot' men, gay or straight, walking around a big city like London in a day than you would see if you watched TV or went to the movies at the end of it.
- Come again, OP?
- But the point is that bisexual men are far more likely to identify as straight, and the ones that do identify as bi are far, far more likely to prefer women, and to commit to one.
- It's possible Justin Bieber is gay. That would destroy OP's theory.
- The HELL you say, OP!
News Achor Thomas Roberts
- Bradley Cooper does not self-identify as gay, and certainly will never publicly identify as gay, either. So what's the point, r94?
- This thread should've ended after the first mention of Ricky Martin.
- R84 Peter Berlin is now a crackhead, into meth, and not in good shape to say the least but he's been using stimulants since the 70s.
He's also a very boring narcissist and not even what you'd consider hot, handsome, or even cute.
Berlin also seems to fetishize black men and talks about the bisexual Robert Mapplethorpe who was not only sexually attracted to black men but was racist.
R95 That's not true. I have bisexual male friends and they either prefer men and date and have relationships with men yet are still sexually attracted to women, or they are pretty equal and can have relationships with both genders.
- [quote]It's possible Justin Bieber is gay.
We can only hope. It would cause a meltdown among the olderlies here.
- [quote]It would cause a meltdown among the olderlies here.
Excuse me, R101, but we do not refer to them as "olderlies." The politically-correct term is [italic]eldergays[/italic].
If they're dead, then we refer to them as [italic]yestergays[/italic]. Sheesh.
- At what age does one become an eldergay?
- I don't think it's an age thing r103, it's more of a mindset. Whenever they start bitching about hot boys being "too young" and blathering on about how they only like "real men" etc. then you know you're dealing with one.
- More examples of hot gay men,please-excluding porn stars of questionable sexuality.
- [quote]At what age does one become an eldergay?
Not quite sure, but it's something like the microwave popcorn rule: if it's been more than 3 seconds since the last pop, it's done.
- "it's almost certain that the bisexual guy always looks better than the gay guy."
ROFLMAO. Most bisexuals are not hot, except according to the bi trolls.
"Nope he is straight [R8], married with two kids and having gay sex on camera was so revolting to him, he said he went home and puked"
Please, anyone who is truly repulsed by having sex with a guy does not become a gay porn star. All the gay porn stars are bi or gay, no one truly straight is going to make a living out of fucking guys.
There are tons of hot gay guys - Revolta was a worldwide heartthrob when he was young, Tab Hunter and Richard Chamberlain were gorgeous guys, as were Rock Hudson, Monty Clift, etc.
- "But the point is that bisexual men are far more likely to identify as straight, and the ones that do identify as bi are far, far more likely to prefer women, and to commit to one."
This is not true. Most out bisexuals are not very interested in women, if they were they would just identify as straight and fuck the occasional guy on the side. I don't know any out bisexuals who have had recent affairs with women, they all call themselves bi because they kissed a girl once in fifth grade.
- R47 SAME WIth bi chicks
- I thought my bf was exceptionally hot until he admitted to me that he was, indeed, gay. Now, I can't even get it up anymore. He made me a permanent bottom.
- Straight female and the hottest men I know are gay and very masculine. The straight men over 35 are schlubs.
- Bi chicks are especially hot.
- Peter Berlin is/was ok-looking. Not particularly hot or jaw-dropping. Perhaps for the subset of people that like that blond straw hair type guy that I hear was sort of big in the 70's but not in the current pervailing sense of hottie. He's no Mike Branson, Channing Tatum, Jason Taylor, or Cam Newton.
- The point is we have to go back 50 years and pick 2 actors from over 5 decades to debunk the THREAD TITLE.
There are hot gay men (and I do not count bi guys as gay men), but they are just extremely rare.
- Lee Pace
Hot, gorgeous and gays.
- Richard Armitage is not gay, he has a ltr girlfriend for some time now.
- The reasoning goes south on this thread when you talk about famous people only.
There are plenty of hot gay men.
- There are lots of goodlooking gay men, but I think a lot of people lose their attraction to many openly gay men because of the non-physical attributes many openly gay men display that are thought of as non-masculine, such as speech patterns, musical interests, voice, or athletic interest. I don't think people are saying openly gay men are not as physically goodlooking as non-openly gay men, but people don't find gay men as attractive for the aforementioned reasons.
- Bingo, R119.
Even though it is a bit of a stereotype.
- R52 Heteroflexible is just another word for being bisexual.
R47 is your typical biphobic fag. Being bisexual doesn't mean that a man or woman is heterosexual anymore than it means a gay man or lesbian is somehow ever heterosexual.
Bisexuals can and do wind up in LTRs with the same gender too. I have lots of bisexual male friends who actually are bisexual and they're partnered to other bisexual men.
- Op doesn't get out much and it shows.
- SO many damaged people posting here. I am just not sure what world most of you live in.
- Whether it is a good thing or not, masculinity is strongly correlated to male attractiveness in our (and just about every) society. So, the more people widespreadly think you are masculine, there is a good chance people will find you attractive as a male. There are exceptions of course, but we are talking in general here.
- One man's saucisson is another man's poisson.
- R112 IS A flaming queen
- [quote]Richard Armitage is not gay, he has a ltr girlfriend for some time now
Having sex with women means nothing. Boycott "The Hobbit" as it contains coward cases.
Out and proud loser
- OP has obviously never met Johnny Weir
- Or richard simmons!
- I know we're all supposed to be one big happy LGBT community and all but I've never understood the desire to lump bisexuality into the mix. I mean, can we be real for a minute? The vast majority of bi men are disproportionately attracted to the opposite gender and thus have ltrs with women. Sure, they may hook up with guys on the side from time-to-time but how is that comparable to the gay experience? I know I'm not supposed to feel this way but I always involuntarily roll my eyes whenever I hear someone bring up the scourge of biphobia and that it's actually harder to be bi than gay.
- With bigots like you R130 I can see how it's a lot harder for bisexual men and women than it is for us gay men and lesbians.
Gays, when they’re not eagerly cruising bisexual men on Grindr, bath houses, and chat-rooms, are too often keen to denounce the ‘dishonesty’ and ‘double lives’ and ‘repression’ of bisexual men – because they have the temerity to not be just like gay men.
No not all bisexual men wind up in LTRs with women, and most are either single or are in LTRs with men, and even if someone is with a woman so what? Most gay men are not out and are completely closeted and are married to women or have been in the past, or were once in a relationship with a woman.
- Biphobia and claiming that bisexuals somehow are not or should not be a part of the LGBT community are all just as bad as homophobia is.
I'm a gay man and I've been out for decades and I'm ashamed and embarrassed at how bigoted some of my fellow gay men are when it comes to bisexuals and bisexuality. Who are you to tell someone that they're not bisexual or that an entire sexuality and community of people does not exist? How would you know since you're homosexual and not bisexual?
To all of the men here who claim that there's no such thing as bisexuality, that bisexual men are always really gay men, or that bisexual men should be avoided:
You're no better than Conservative Republicans, how some Christians (the born again type and Westboro Baptist church) are, and you're bigoted just like these people are towards us gay/bisexual/queer men.
It's going to be 2012 and you're still just as hypocritical as some straight people are towards gay men and everyone who is not heterosexual, and yet you do this to bisexual men. One would hope that you're not a tiresome old queen who talks out of his ass about something she knows nothing about when it comes to bisexuality.
There are a whole shit load of latent bisexuals masquerading around as gay men because they are ignorant of the fact that bisexual doesn't only mean an equal attraction to both genders and you do not have to fall in love with both genders to be bisexual. Or they're too scared to admit being bisexual because they've invested so much of their time and energy cultivating a gay male identity.
Also there are some gay men who are highly bigoted towards bisexual men. Just like there are some lesbians who dislike bisexual women and trans women. These factors are also reasons why men and women who are bisexual yet call themselves gay or lesbian do not want to come out.
The dirty little secret that never gets addressed in the so called "gay" world is the fact that many gay men do go through a second coming out and re-identify as bisexual. These men may still overwhelmingly prefer men, but their orientation and identity are not exclusively towards men. And how their attraction to both sexes manifests differently as well. The ridiculous protest that "well it just happened that one time, it doesn't mean anything, it's not going to happen again" belies the fact if you really were gay it wouldn't have happened in the first place and to now assume that it would never happen again defies basic logic.
If a man or woman is bisexual they're still bisexual even if they're partnered to the same gender and only have sex with the same gender for the rest of their life.
It's always weird to be corrected by someone (e.g., [R26]) who is wrong in their knowledge of a subject. I've found that if you dare to even allude to someone not being not quite "gay" (in other words bisexual) then you get the typical apoplectic reaction--oh no, no, no, he's gay, he's definitely gay, absolutely, no question about it, and on and on and on. So many gay men are so fucking bi-phobic it's unreal--and it's usually because they don't understand the concept in the first place and they've made no attempt to do so.
I do have to say this though. A good number of men who say they are gay aren't fully gay. They only say they are gay because they want a relationship with a guy. But a good number of them if they can't find a guy when they are horny will just have sex with a woman and they're sexually attracted to women but just want sex with women not relationships with women like they want a relationship with a man. This makes them bisexual.
Try studying human sexuality sometime guys instead of just cruising for dick online.
There's nothing wrong with being bisexual. To the bisexual men reading this ignore the haters replying to this blog. Not all gay men are bigoted like a few of them are here.
- [quote]I do have to say this though. A good number of men who say they are gay aren't fully gay. They only say they are gay because they want a relationship with a guy. But a good number of them if they can't find a guy when they are horny will just have sex with a woman and they're sexually attracted to women but just want sex with women not relationships with women like they want a relationship with a man. This makes them bisexual.
Hear fucking hear, my good man.
- I do have to say this though. A good number of men who say they are gay aren't fully gay. They only say they are gay because they want a relationship with a guy. But a good number of them if they can't find a guy when they are horny will just have sex with a woman and they're sexually attracted to women but just want sex with women not relationships with women like they want a relationship with a man. This makes them bisexual.
Thank god there is an intelligent man on here for a change!!
- Richard Armitage is not gay in your dreams, fangurl!
- [quote]There's nothing wrong with being bisexual. To the bisexual men reading this ignore the haters replying to this blog. Not all gay men are bigoted like a few of them are here.
You're a lying sack of shit. OF COURSE there's nothing wrong with being bisexual. But stop acting like there's all this "hate" and "bigotry" from homos toward bis. It just ain't so.
- Call me crazy but I find Sean Maher (Firefly) very hot.
Mike Doyle (formerly of L&O:SVU), too!
- Mike Doyle is gay? Always thought he was hot, but in a sexy sort of way. Here's some nude caps of him.
- No one is saying bisexuality isn't a valid or real sexuality, well I'm not. I believe there are men that are bisexual.
If you say I am biphobic, I might agree with you, but I wasn't always. I had no issue with bisexuals, but I was not so much as burned as had a gallon of gasoline poured over me and set alight by a bisexual bf.
It was disastrous and I was deeply hurt and humiliated by a bi guy who did the common thing and threw the fag under the bus for a woman. And it more so the way he did it. I promised myself I would never get involved with a bisexual man ever again.
And it seems many of my gay friends have had similar experiences at the hands of bi guys and their heterosexual pursuits.
Phobia's aren't inherent in us, they educated to us and bisexual me have educated many gay men in the ways of biphobia. If gay men are biphobic it's bisexual men's own fault.
- Mike Doyle is sorta hot looking but he's only about 5'5". I've seen him in person and I tower over him. I suppose I would go to bed with him if he begged me, but not really my type.
- who is Mike Doyle?
Go spent some time on Outsports. Yeah. And also read about a rugby player called Gareth Thomas who just came out last year.
Yeah. Only straight men like sports and gay men like barbie dolls.
- Don Lemon is pretty goodlooking
- You don't have sex with a hot straight guy, R56. You have sex with a gay guy who tells you he's straight and you believe him because you were born yesterday.
- You *didn't have sex...
- So it's somehow a bisexual person's fault that a gay man gets way too posessive, needy, and clingy and that he can't get over a relationship ending? Dude you have issues and major baggage about people, and make up excuses to be nothing but a total bigot and spread bullshit and hate about bisexuals to say the least R139.
Good job blaming other people and an entire sexual orientation for your own problems and issues over the fact that you get totally butthurt, become a total drama queen, and go crazy because someone ends a relationship with you and decides to date someone else. Break ups happen and it's not "throwing a fag under the bus" when a bisexual man ends a relationship with a drama queen like yourself who loves to play mind games.
Then again if a gay man dumped you you'd still find something wrong with him when it's your own problem. Who was the bisexual that LOL broke your heart? It doesn't matter since we all go through breakups in life and blaming someone's sexual orientation and an entire sexual orientation on the fact that you got dumped is childish but what else can we expect from a lot of gay men?
The laughable example of how when a bisexual man ended his relationship with you and then wound up dating a woman is a joke. I'd hate to know how much of a bitch drama queen you get when a bisexual man or gay man breaks up with you and then winds up with a different man. It wouldn't be surprising if a black man dated you and then dumped you and then you said how one should never get involved with black men since they'll just dump you and end a relationship.
Of course like a lot of gay men with issues you're a professional victim and a bunny boiler with baggage about your ex's no matter what their sexuality is. I'm gay and there's no way in hell I'd get into a relationship with someone as immature as you R139 or someone who shouldn't be in any sort of relationship at all with anyone and who is a total bigot towards people who happen to be bisexual.
- I see hot gays everywhere I turn. Except when one of these turns make me look into a mirror.
I wonder which fate is worse? OP's or mine?
- tim tebow is very hot
- r146 reads like a fangirl.
- 136, yeah there is a lot of actual hate and bigotry from gay men towards bisexuals.
Just read R139's reply and the replies of other gay men here on DL who have major issues and self hate for themselves and project this onto bisexual men and even other gay men like R47 who even went as far as to falsely claim that bisexuals somehow aren't really a part of the LGBT community or that they shouldn't be included, and that bisexual men and women are somehow really straight which is all bullshit.
There has also been bisexual erasure and biphobia from certain people in the white gay male media who write about how bisexual men somehow magically don't exist, and these media whores completely support a biphobic, and homophobic scientist who is a eugenicist who wants to find a gene that shows that a child will be born not heterosexual so parents can abort it and have a hetero child instead. No this is not some crazy conspiracy, look up Dr. J. Michael Bailey.
I wonder when the homosexist members of the LGBT movement will finally acknowledge that bisexuals and bisexuality exist, that bisexuality is as legitimate as being gay or lesbian. and that the civil and human rights gains that have been made for LGBT people would not have been made without the involvement, commitment, hard work and sacrifice of bisexuals.
- I don't find men who are nellie or total queens to be hot at all.
R142 is correct there are some masculine gay men but many gay men are femmey.
- Completely wrong, R151. "Femmy" gays are only more easily identified than "masculine" gays. It doesn't mean that there are more of them, though. It's just a lot harder to identify the non-femmy gays, that's all.
- r152, is correct. masculine gay and bisexual guys rarely are open about their orientation.
- You guys are all really good at ignoring the troll.
This thread has nothing to do with bisexuality, and there have been like three essays written on the topic in this thread now.
- If only more openly gay guys were like Mark Sanchez.
- Oh get down off your high-horse and can the self-righteous bullshit r146. 90% of bu men will always choose straight relationships over gay ones, they all value straight relationship over gay relationships.
Bi men are these perfect men with no issue or hang=ups. I have not a met a bi guy i haven't instantly disliked, that's even before knowing they are bisexual men.
- That's bullshit R156 I've met a lot of bisexual men who are in same gender partnerships with other bisexual and gay men, and they value a same gender relationship over an opposite one since they're in a relationship with someone of the same gender.
I'm gay and I haven't met a bitter queen like yourself who I haven't disliked.
- r156, you are ignorant.
- So what if bi men tend to eventually marry women? That is their right. Get over it.
- If this thread read: No One Hot is Gay in the UK, then you'd be on to something. I was in London for 4 weeks, boring as shit and for all the crap they UKers throw at USers for a closeted celebrity culture, they are a bunch of morons, no one famous is openly gay in London, in fact it seems UK tv is more homophobic than US tv.
- I dont find UK dudes hot period.
- There are lots of hot guys in the UK, just none of them are gay. The gay guys in the UK are very stereotypically gay, very femme.
- Bi men eventually marry - and then fuck around with tons and tons of guys behind her back. The number of guys increases ten fold.
- This is the typical straight man...
The guys that are hot...are "straight". Gay guys claming otherwise.
- another straight guy...
- straight dude
- I think it's just the fact gay men are only about 1% in the UK, and that is according to the last Gov. stats. So the number that are gonna be hot and gay is just non-existent. It's sad but true, no one hot in the UK is gay.
- straight dude
- Some people's taste is all in their mouth. ugh
- straight dude
- Really? You all know for sure someone is straight or gay just by looking at them?
Is there a little thermometer on them showing their straightness vs gayness?
- Bull shit, R168.
- downlow black dude R168.
- hot darn. straight dude
- straight dude
- It's the fantasy that these hot "straight" guys have to be straight. Some asshole gay men do not find other gay men attractive - because they are repulsed by homosexuality in general. They *need the "straight" to be attracted to begin with.
- it doesn't help (for superficial attractions) that the UK doesn't have the gym body culture that the U.S. has.
- find out his orientation
- find out his orientation
- Wasn't R175 one of the prissy model dudes from JDMA?
- If the one on the far right identifies as gay, it would disprove the OP's claim.
- I've got the best gaydar in the known world. If I fancy a guy he always, always turns out to be straight.
- Wish he were gay
- find out his orientation
- If only
- we need to recruit more like this
- This guy has popped up on the net a lot, Justin Clynes, why can't a guy like this be gay.
- Maybe Daniel Sunjata is bi
- He did a solo video for a gay porn studio, but I suspect he is straight.
- This isn't a picture thread. Stop posting pictures.
- the posting pics guy is a mental case.
- Could Willie Gomez be bi?
- I think Talvin DeMachio is gay.
- I thought my hot friend at the gym might be gay. Turns out, he is very straight.
- OP=ugly child molester.
- Between the millions of gay men complaining that only straight men are hot, the millions of gay men complaining that straight men don't care of themselves and look like shit, and the millions of straight women who complain that only gay men are good looking, you could go stark raving mad - a tribute to the way "Madison Avenue" makes us all feel like shit.
Congratulations, America for buying in to the buzz that makes us think we will never be good enough, thrive to look and be different and spend our life's saving getting there. That's where they want to keep us and we love indulging them.
- R199, you don't look anorexic to me.
- R199 can demonstrated (visibly) that he can withstand the social pressures to look good. Bully for you.
- Jim Belushi as a SERIOUS bulge. Damn. I would totally try some of that. His face isn't that bad.
- [quote]I thought my hot friend at the gym might be gay. Turns out, he is very straight.
Which means he's very gay.
- r184 ditto for me and women
- straight men are masculine with no drama
- [quote]straight men are masculine with no drama
You have very, very little experience around straight men. You have no idea.
- I fancy straight chicks because they are feminine with nice personalities
- Matt Bomer: finally a masculine hotΩ openly gay dude
- uh Matt is known as a big ole girl in real life!
- proof, r209? you sound jealous and defamatory. and [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool].
- He may flame a bit, but he is very handsome.
- [quote] straight men are masculine with no drama
Everyone has drama. But if you think gay drama is "bad", deal with a straight man, who's been taught by society to hide his feelings, not express emotions, and not develop his personality or emotional IQ in any way.
You'll get a whole shitload of drama. You'll just never, EVER see it coming. And when it does, it will be quick and violent, like a summer thunderstorm.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Sorry, I'll take a gay man who knows who he is and isn't afraid to express emotions, no matter where he lies on the masculinity scale, ANY FUCKING DAY.
- Hot and gay: Matt Bomer, Ben Maisani, Kellan Lutz, Ricky Martin, Zach Quinto, Zac Efron
- Colton from Survivor. Hubba hubba, soggy mussy.
- Bomer isn't technically out. After Elton hasn't confirmed or denied the story.
- Cheyenne Jackson!!!!!
- wasn't it on video?
- Turns out Ricky Martin is more bi than gay, so take him off the list.
- On the contrary, MOST hot numbers are homosexuals.
They just don't want anyone to know about it.
- If the allegations are true, Carl Pavano could be one of the few males who are gay and masculine. Of course, even if true, he is more likely bisexual, not gay.
- Actually, OP...I've found that most gay men are much more attractive than most of the straight men I've come in contact with. Gay men seem to care more about their physical appearance than do breeders; particularily the breeders that are married.
- Gay men take better care of themselves, partly because they have more respect for their partners (or potential partners). The stereotypical straight man has no respect for his partner. He looks, dresses, and acts like a slob yet still expects to be able to land chicks whenever he wants (and gets angry when it doesn't happen).
- I wish there were quarterback-types that were openly gay. Just a lack of masculine dudeish guys in this society that identify as gay.
- Jim Parsons is a sexy beast.
I would so many naughty things to him if I could.
- We need a dude like Eric Decker to identify as gay publicly. IT would change the negative [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] image of gay males.
- Or somebody like the Rock.
- one of the worst threads ive read online. congratulations everyone
- [quote]Jim Parsons is a sexy beast. I would so many naughty things to him if I could.
Oh please he's thin but has a gut, he's balding, he has gayface and he's disproportionate.
If he was a regular 'mo he'd never see any action that he didn't get by paying for it.
It's funny how 'mos will do any straight guy or any gay guy if he has money. If Parson was a non famous gay, you'd be leaving the bar alone
- That Roberts anchorman on MSNBC is hot.
- There are more hot and beautiful straight men because there are more straight men, period.
- Yeah, there are about 16 times more heterosexual men than gay and bisexual men, at least based on self identity.
- I think the BIGGEST tragedy about being homosexual is that it is non gender conforming which means Unattractive and doomed to a sucky life.
Im a lesbian and I have to admit that for me to find a woman attractive, she has to be truly feminine, ie submissive in some way and this is related to being attracted to men.
A truly feminine woman or truly masculine guy will always be attracted however little to the opposite sex because lets face it, being attracted to men is a big part of being a proper woman and same for men being attracted to woman.
Thats why gay people can never find a gay guy truly attractive, because to be truly attractive that means the guy needs to be masculine, and part of being masculine is that of being attracted to women.
To be truly ggender conforming one must be somewhat however slighttly attracted to the opposite sex. That means they cant be gay.
And I agree, the hottest men and women are always bisexual or straight (not saying they're all hot, most bi women are actually really ugly) but on the whole they can encapsulate that true masculinity or femininity
- Oh my dear....NO.
First of all, sexuality and gender conformity are not the same thing. The circles do not match on your Venn diagram. Second, gender stereotypes are not always most attractive. A slim blnd girl with no muscles can be hyper feminine without being attractive to either men or women. Similarly, bodybuilders often turn people off. As for basing your view of their attractiveness off their attractiveness to opposite sex....haven't you made up your mind about attractiveness long before you know how they interact with opposite sex?
- You must be gay, OP.
- How can it be that no one hot is gay yet every gay guy I know thinks he's hot?
- Bodybuilders are not the masculine ideal, they are an extreme body type, at least heavy weight bodybuilders are. The masculine ideal is the Men's Fitness/Soloflex physique. Lots of lean, ripped muscle, but not so much that guys have to wear special fat clothes or walk funny.
- please don't cite Jim Parsons as a counterexample. It doesn't help.
- R234 needs major therapy and so does the OP.
- They don't appeal to everyone but there's some hot gay celebs in no particular order:
1. Cheyenne Jackson
2. Matt Bomer
3. Ricky Martin
4. Gareth Thomas
5. Zachary Quinto
6. Neil Patrick Harris
7. B. D. Wong
8. Scott Evans
8. Jake Shears
9. John Amaechi
10. Bryan Batt
11. J.P. Calderon
12. Adam Lambert
13. Darryl Stephens
14. Thomas Roberts
15. Gavin Creel
13. Dustin Lance Black
14. Tom Ford
15. Don Lemon
16. Jonathan Groff
17. Luke Macfarlane
18. John Barrowman
- It gets very tough when you look for public figures that are both hot and masculine.
- Richard Armitage is hot, masculine and gay.
- R241 Great list, here's more...
19. Chad Allen
20. Sean Hemeon
21. Colton Haynes?
22. Anderson Cooper
23. Robert Grant
24. Reichen and Rodiney
25. Adam Lambert's BF Sauli
These ar just some names I can think of off the top of my head.
- Most good looking buff shaved men leave me cold. Often there is something about the seemingly ordinary guy next door that boils my blood.
- 26. Lee Pace
Also, this whole thread is just down right depressing.
- 27. Matthew Mitcham
28. Sean Lockart aka Brent Corrigan
29. Charlie David
There are a ton of hot gay guys that vblog on youtube...and, they often have hot gay friends that pop in.
- 30. Orlando Cruz (first out gay boxer)
- Shawn T. (beachbodies), who just married his BF.
- Shaun T is the hottest most masculine athletic openly gay dude in the nation right now, unless he identifies as bisexual.
- As a child we believed that men became homosexuals because they were too ugly to get fish.
How shocked we were when we learned that in reality its the beauties who are usually homosexual (even if they also fuck fish)!
- There are a lot of hot bi dudes though.