- Looks like Walter Matthau's kid, Charley.
No, not for me
- He looks more like a Schlossberg than a Kennedy or a Bouvier.
He's cute, but I'm not interested in 18-year-olds.
- Absolutely. The hair is a bit BIG, but I think he's quite cute in a Harvard nerdy kind of way.
- I thought they were all dead by now.
- Leaving aside the fact that most of us would starfuck him, we need a profile view to determine what would happen if he were Joe Schmo.
- He looks like a lot of other dorky Jewish kids. He's young, he may blossom as he matures. That nose is quite a worry. He's lucky he didn't take after his mother in appearance. Did Caroline convert?
- No. He's a child or at least looks like one. I'm attracted to men not boys Mr. Sadusky/OP.
- He comes across as being far more intelligent than Patrick Schwarzenegger. But, I have a feeling that Patrick is more ambitious.
Interesting how these two fellows will be like a good five years from now.
- Patrick = West Coast
John = East Coast
- Oh hell NO
- "Absolutely. The hair is a bit BIG, but I think he's quite cute in a Harvard nerdy kind of way."
Agreed. I'd hit that hard.
- It is kind of crazy to think that JFK, born in 1917, has an 18-year-old grandson.
- [quote]It is kind of crazy to think that JFK, born in 1917, has an 18-year-old grandson.
Especially considering he's from a Catholic family.
- [quote]Did Caroline convert?
No way. IIRC, her husband agreed to raise the kids Catholic which enabled them to be married by a priest.
- Yes, and not just because he's a Kennedy. I love nerdy Jewish boys.
- It's also kind of crazy to think that even if JFK hadn't been assassinated, he would still be long-dead by now. With all his various health problems, and god only know what other ones he would have had, he probably would've died in the 1980s.
- Maybe in 10 years. I'm old enough to be his father.
- [quote]I'm old enough to be his father.
Which makes it even hotter!
- What a dopey lookin' mug!
- Who is this Ross Douthat that is attacking JFK?
- His hair looks Kennedy/Bouvier. His lips look like Jackie O's. Other than that his looks mostly are his father's genes.
- Caroline wanted Kosher cock but wouldn't take her husband's name, too Jewish. His Russian immigrant parents lived on West End Avenue.
- I hope she made sure that he was kept uncut.
- He can't be Jewish, by the way, unless he converts.
As the years go by, we're going to hear more and more about this young man. The Kennedy worshippers are still out there in large numbers, and he's the only one left. Unless he gives an interview and is revealed to be as vacuous as his sister. So far, his credentials don't point that way at all.
- R23. Agreed! Do the right thing and put down the knife.
- You're right, R22, he didn't take his name.
- I wonder if this poor kid is petrified that he'll be assassinated or die in a plane crash.
- Good point, R27. I would be worried if I was a Kennedy man too.
The CIA had both JFK and RFK killed.
- Wow, I wouldn't even go there...
- [quote]Unless he gives an interview and is revealed to be as vacuous as his sister. So far, his credentials don't point that way at all.
That should be she, not he.
- Hell to the NO!
- He looks like Rachel Griffiths.
- Nice face but needs a short cut. Love teenage guys. Their asses taste the best. Hell yeah id do him!
- Ick, no. I guess JFK's genes skipped a generation.
- See, I'd love to run my cock through that thick mane.
- would force him to do the duty
- I wouldn't have to force him.
- "Love teenage guys. Their asses taste the best."
R33 = Jerry Sandusky
- found JFK to be a lasting person of the inspirational kind but never contemplated/fantasized about doing him.
The man who is the topic of this thread, yep.
- His full name sure is hot, John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg. But let's allow the fruit to ripen before we judge. Maybe another 4 or 5 years. He's still just shy of 19, skinny, and a bit dopey looking.
- Sorry, but "Schlossberg" is a boner kill.
- So do I have some competition?
- Political career? Really?
NY is desperate.
- No, r42. Patrick Schwarzenegger is already hot, no ripening necessary.
- OK this is off topic, but since this is sort of a political thread, I saw this and I'm posting the link here because I can't start a thread. Capish?
Chris Matthews has that Republican brother in PA I think who was a county commissioner? I didn't read the entire article. Anyway. He got busted.
- Oh, R44, I do agree. I really do!
- Perhaps the whole Matthews family is full of douchebags.
Chris is an asshole and on Nov 22 last month he did a whole propaganda piece supporting the Warren Commission spin on JFK's murder.
- He looks to me as if he will age poorly.
- Isn't he a ju?
- R1 nailed it.
- Douchey dork.
- Patrick Schwarzenegger is a lot more handsome than Jack Schlossberg without a doubt. I am linking to a picture of the fellow for everyone who is not a Lesbian like myself :)
But, the first thing Jack Schlossberg has basically done publicly carries far more weight than anything Patrick Schwarzenegger has yet to do at all.
Very interesting these two. I think Patrick is probably more So Cal and Hollywood and Jack more Preppy and Ivy League.
- Yes, R52, I posted a photo of myself above, as well.
- He looks very Jewwy...not that there's anything wrong with that. The guy's not particularly cute, but he seems smart.
Why the hell is he going to Yale????
- [quote]Why the hell is he going to Yale????
Because he wants to?
- Yale is the university that has allowed 3 generations of Bushes to attend it.
- Because his Grandpa was thrown out?
- Ew. He looks Jewish. No thank you.
- Kennedys (at least those who can't just get by on their looks) tend to go to Harvard, not Yale. If he was hot, I could understand him going to Yale, Brown, or even George Washington University; however, his face is straight out of Cambridge.
- He looks too Jewey.
- For the same reason most people go to Yale--he didn't get into Harvard.
- Too soon to tell.
- R1 nailed it. Yuck, R6. Hideous.
- A vote for Jack "JFK's grandson, not a Jew, really" Schlossberg is a vote for the new Camelot.
- Has it ever been determined exactly what, if anything, Ed Schlossberg has ever done for a living? God knows Caroline has ever done anything.
Say what you will about Jackie, but that woman was worth millions and even she worked for a living for the last 20 years of her life, even though she didn't have to.
- He's a Jew, Bob!
Playing "Jew, Not a Jew" On SNL
- Is no one bald in the Kennedy family?
- Just the type I like preppy, dark full hair and young
but, legal. I would do him in a second!
- He's an absolutely gorgeous young man and has all the makings of an incredibly beautiful full-grown male specimen. I wonder what John-John's offspring would've looked like. I'm sure John-John would made the ultimate DILF. I miss him.
- What is DILF?
- he's a less attractive Andrew Garfield.
- [quote] What is DILF?
Here you go, baby.
- R73 = still spinning the Warren Commission myth that it was Oswald
- Learn what a Jew is, Bob. He ain't one. About a 100% chance he ain't cut neither.
- [quote] The guy's not particularly cute, but he seems smart.
Hardly. Read his Letter to the Editor. Besides mostly fawningly inaccurate nonsense about his "grandfather," he thinks that Lyndon B. Johnson "invaded" Vietnam.
Not good looking. Not smart.
- R76, Johnson DID escalate the war in Vietnam though, whereas JFK wanted to end it.
- I'd rather did JFK today than this little twerp!
- R74, you're an idiot. You can't see over your gut to recognize a joke.
- Very do-able indeed.
- [quote] Johnson DID escalate the war in Vietnam though, whereas JFK wanted to end it.
Sorry, 77. The guy's an idiot living in a propaganda fed dream world. Johnson did not INVADE Vietnam. It's a ridiculous and incorrect statement. Pure and simple.
It's hard to know what JFK wanted to do in Vietnam. Even harder to know what he would have done. It's all pure conecture.
His grandfather sent the first combat troops into Vietnam for gods sake. After we had been there since 1950.
This kid is wrong about his grandfather's legacy on civil rights, on Vietnam and on his hawkishness.
Does he want to explain the murder of Diem? How does he explain the Bay of Pigs which his grandfather authorized and fully supported.
Why are people defending this child and his furtherance of a legacy that doesn't belong to JFK? JFK did have accomplishments and he should stick with them - not rewrite history.
R76 Old enough to remember
- No, because he looks young and I like adults.
- [quote]John Kennedy Schlossberg
Jesus. Why not just name the kid Tragic Untimely Death Schlossberg?
- I wish him well in life. Worse case scenario is that he will wind up working for Patrick Schwarzenegger years from now.
But. Why do the Kennedy's have all that hair? I have never seen a Kennedy with so much as thinning hair before.
- The Kennedys are long gone. Time to wake up, Marys. They're an extinct institution.
- JFK had a better body than his grandson.
- I think he is a very handsome man.
- I still miss seeing photos of JFK, Jr. while he was kayaking, biking, etc.
- Next time I am in Boston, I will visit the grave of Ambassador Kennedy, anti-Semite of grotesque proportions, just to announce the legacy of his son the first Irish Catholic President of the whole United States, is Jewish, just to feel the ground vibrate as he rolls and rolls in his grave.
- William Ivey Long would do him.
- [quote]Has it ever been determined exactly what, if anything, Ed Schlossberg has ever done for a living?
He tweaks the displays at the JFK Library and people who want to get close to Caroline hire him to tweak their own museums (and they never meet Caroline).
Marry me, r91.
- Hey [R92]. Are they all still the Chester mafia? Hosting skinny dipping parties for Jacobs Pillow dancers? What news of Princess Tina?
- For R89...I miss seeing pics of him, too.
- JKS is a cutie. Are there are any more recent pics of him?
- If his uncle hadn't been so handsome and photogenic, this kid would not be judged so harshly, looks-wise. I would bet that if JFK Jr. had lived to have had children, they would not have been as physically attractive as their father. Really, who could have been?
- With CBK and JKF Jr.'s genes, I bet their kids would have been knockouts, similar to Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber's kids.
- He has bucked teeth and 'tard face.
- Does he have any lower teeth?
- Robert Kennedy was hot. (Sr, not Jr.)
- JFK Jr. is the best looking man I've ever seen.
- I've posted this before, but my sister met him at the '96 Democratic convention and walked away finding him to be such a blank in person tht it detracted from his looks. Kevin Coster,at the same convention, was the one she found to be so surprisingly sexy.
- He was a beautiful, beautiful man. Maybe his nephew will grow into a handsome guy, too. Looks like he's going through a serious awkward stage as one of his sisters is beginning to look just like Jackie.
- I am a Lesbian who thinks that the late JFK, Jr. was a downright beautiful man. He had a very handsome face, great hair, and a nice and natural build.
I wonder if JFK's grandson is jealous of Patrick Schwarzenegger? Can't help but wonder that for some reason.
- What did Caroline see in Ed Schlossberg?
A Daddy figure?
- I was reading where Jackie tried to dissuade Caroline from marrying Ed but Caroline just ignored her.
- Has Ed ever worked for a living?
- He is a museum curator, right?
- He is very cute! He is my type, preppy and smart. I don't care if he's skinny. Not a big fan Arnold Schwarzenegger typed bodies. Plus, love that full head of hair!
- I think he is very cute! Love the hair!
- He is very handsome! Looks mostly like his father.
- Even the plainest Kennedy is 10 times better-looking than any of the Bushes.
- He is very handsome! I wonder what he thinks of the "Kennedy Curse". Oh well, I wish him the best.
- Has he drowned anyone yet?
- AT least the daughter isn't a dog.
- Tatiana and Jack mostly look like their father. Jack is indeed his fathers reflection! He is very handsome.
- Shortly after Rose died - in her 105th year - there atually was an article that included her death as evidence of the Kennedy curse! I guess the writer was of the view that Kennedys are immortal.
- The kid looks a bit like JFK Jnrs slightly retarded little brother. The jew nose ruins his face.
- This kid is just plain creepy looking. He looks like his dad. Not sure which daughter but one of Caroline's looks like Jackie somewhat and is quite beautiful.
Okay, my baby brother - not young anymore - was a combo of our German Irish heritage (I took after the Italians) and stood 6'3 and was a spitting image of JFK, Jr. Only maybe more handsome with beautiful blue eyes. He literally had a shreiking fan club in high school as I embarrassingly discovered when I went to one of his high school baseball games. He married a very tall, thin but basically homely woman. Sort of like Carolyn Bessett but homelier.
- NO! Not even if he didn't have that awful Kennedy accent.
- What's with these children like Olivia Newton-John's kid and the Potato Heads of Demi and Bruce and now this kid.
How do you have such good looking parents and wind up with the ugly genes?
- not at all. He ain't cute at all. Not horrible but definitely not good looking.
- He is very cute! I am very attracted to nerdy preppy men.
- He is a very handsome and well spoken young man.
- Yes, he is very handsome. I saw do an interview with CNN and he was good.
- I think he is a very handsome and smart young man.
- r121, genetics are bizarre. It can work the other way, too. Two homely, even somewhat fug parents can have at least one nice-looking kid, if not several. Sometimes good looks skip a generation.
The hottest current Kennedy family tree member in the under-25 set is Patrick Schwarzenegger.
- We heard you the first 8 times, r126. Settle down.
- Jack made a speech on 50th aniversary of the Cuban Missle Crisis.
- Jack is well spoken.
- 115's photo of Tatiana Schlossberg is actually the best one out there. Here's what "the beautiful one" Tatiana Schlossberg actually looks like. And no there is no exagerration.
- Here are some recent photos of him. My gosh, he is handsome! Really confused of how some think he looks like his uncle. He mostly looks like his father.
- Agree that he looks more Schlossberg than Kennedy, except for the fabulous hair.
- No! He's ugly. One trait I can't stand is a weak chin. He needs some acne medicine and a haircut. He does ping rather loudly.
- Very good-looking guy
- Great jawline.... very good looking.
- Beauxniqua, gurl, he UGLY!!!
- Here is his first interview.
- Patrick Schwarzenegger avails himself nicely in interviews as well, R139 but JFK's grandson seems to be more intelligent.
- That is what happens when you let "those people" in the breeding pool. Don't say I didn't warn you Caroline.
- or is it Carolyn? who the hell can remember. John John was my favorite anyway.
- He pings.
- Here is a funny article about him of how this "fan" loves him!
- He looks like a JEW.
- I agree, he looks like Matthau Jr. I'm sure he has a very pleasant personality.
Re the Jew thing. What gives with the nasty comments? I used to get it all the time. My Dad is Jewish and Mom's Christian. Even my own mother told me I couldn't be Jewish "because I'm not." I remember thinking. You bigot. Pissed my dad left her ass.
- Boys, I think he plays for our team.
- Remember when Jaquie O aborted her kid in the 60s?
- Jack seems to have choosen to be an EMT as a career. Based on that, he might not be president!
- ewww to jewy... especially those big floppy jew lips
- God, the nose on that kid! Honestly, I wish the press would stop trying to make the Kennedy grand kids happen. None of them seem particularly interesting (except for Patrick in his role as Afghan dancing boy)
- Wow he's really Jewy looking. What has his father ever done for a living, anyway?
- I would do him for sure.
- What's what all these "Jewy" looking comments? Grow up!
He's ok, but I feel he gets the short end of this stick because he's compared to JFK jr. Quite possibly the most beautiful man ever. I knew someone who never found him attractive until she saw him in person. She said he was breathtaking.
R131, that's Rose in R115 link. I think Tatiana looks like Caroline, Rose Jackie and John his dad.
- Kennedy's are done, thank god. Hate that crime family, with all their entitlements. Love Arnie's hot son Patrick though.
- but he has a nice, warm, moist and inviting anus...
- Handsome, smart, likeable kid. Best wishes to him.
- Wow. I can't believe all the "Jewy" comments, as if red-hot Jewboys aren't among the hottest boys on the planet, second only to half-Jewish/half-Irish boys.
- I'm going to have to change the picture next to "my type" in the dictionary.
- Wow, he really does have gayvoice in the CNN link at r139!
- Yes, R161, and he's into gay marriage.
- I think the posts about him in the "50 Hottest Jewish Men" thread brought this thread back to life. Good!
- Does anyone know Jack's height?
- R164 "Tall."
- He has a great future unless, um, y'know, he, uh, inherited, y'know, his, uh, Mom's, um, talent for, you know, public speaking, er, um.
- He's a cute kid at an awkward age. He has very nice features that he's growing into quite nicely. I think he's one of those geeky types who turns around in a few years and surprises people with his looks. I'm sure girls who wrote him off in H.S. will be surprised.
- Listen to some of his videos, R166. The public speaking gene skipped a generation.
- Jack on tumblr
- DL consensus: we'd do him but we wouldn't enjoy it.
- Hotness, like talent, skips a generation!
- Speak for yourself, r170!
- We need pics of Jack shirtless or even in a swimsuit!
- Love him
- I'd do him over Uncle J-J in a heartbeat, were it possible any longer to do Uncle J-J.
- R102, he'd've been three in 1996.
- We're distant cousins right? Like enough where it's not really that incestuous?
- R177, it won't matter as long as you shoot it and put it online.
- He is a total hottie!