- Have fun dying alone!
- Find some friends with better hygiene. They exist.
- OP, try biting.
"Biting's excellent. It's like kissing. Only there's a winner."
- people who can't kiss are losers. I've dropped a guy, HOT smoking hot guys, who haven't been able to kiss. Kissing *IS* sex to me.
- Kissing is lovely. I could kiss all night.
- OP, there are people out there that are not turned on by the sexual act in and of itself. Some people need true intimacy first, then the act is an expression of the intimacy. It's like trying to bond with someone else's baby; their shitty diapers, and smells, and feeding mess. Just not the same as your own.
Try really liking someone first, then kissing.
- Sexual intimacy with someone is never the most hygienic enterprise for gays and straights, alike. When in the throes of sexual ecstasy and overwhelming horniness the nastiness might even enhance the experience.
I would expect those who aren't so motivated by sex to more likely be turned off by the "ickiness" of kissing or oral sex, like children are.
- No kissin' on the mouth. This ain't the junior prom!
--One of Miss Mona's special no-no rules
- I could have danced all night.
- And some people's souls, such as the OP's, give off the rank, corrupt stench of self-smothering death, cluelessly offered as humor but sickening to be around nonetheless.
- I once went down one of the hottest guys I've ever met in my life. He looked like he just stepped off the cover of Vogue Hommes. As I was sucking his dick I moved down to lick his balls and I got a faint whiff of that shit smell.
Call me a nasty fucker but you know what? I didn't care. He was so hot that his not-so-fresh taint was even hot.
Sex is supposed to be dirty, I say.
- I'm with everyone who says kissing is the best part of making out. I'd rather kiss and snuggle than anything else.
OP, have an extra toothbrush on hand and suggest brushing before going in for the kiss. Kissing is better with that minty fresh clean.
- R6 nails it OP - your relationships are lacking substance
- You aren't in love, then.
- I'm glad I don't know you, OP.
Kissing is the best thing ever. I can get off just by kissing. A good kisser is worth his weight in gold.
I'm with R4.
- Guys have raved about my kissing abilities.
It's my favorite thing ever. next to sucking cock.
I'm pretty good at that, too.
- Non-kisser = deal-breaker. Punch. Delete.
- OP, you don't get out much do you?
I hope you're young.
- I have had some lousy kissers, and some guys with hygiene problems, but they are few and far between. Much like anything else,the good ones far outweigh the bad.
- Nothing gets me hot like kissing. I'm good at it, but I wish my tongue was longer. Sorry, OP.
- Just the passionate responses about kissing on this thread are making me hard thinking of all the passionate kissers I've had! And not all of them were super-minty either -- booze and cigarette breath (and I don't even smoke), but if you really want the person, it becomes part of it, for me it does anyway.
Passionate kissing is amazing and it doesn't sound like you've had that, OP. It's best if you really *want* someone and just have amazing chemistry with someone -- you can't make that stuff happen, but when you find it *these* are the people you kiss... and kiss... and kiss... until you both are so over the edge fucking turned on you start tearing each others' clothes off... One of my bfs was so hot, I sometimes couldn't wait when he came home from work all sweaty with BO underarms -- the scent made me hornier actually!
- R22 we sound EXACTLY alike. I'm insane for that armpit smell on my BF, but never have been for another guy. Then again I've never loved anyone so much in my life.
- I'd rather watch two hot fully clothed men passionately kiss for an extended period than watch the same two men get naked and have sex.
- I met a guy at a bar once who was very cute but seemed kind of bland. Sorta preppy Irish, looked like he played football in college. He told me he was a social a worker (oh great - a vanilla do-gooder who makes no money). I decided I'd hook up with him once then bolt.
Then we kissed. Holy shit. He was the sexiest kisser ever. The moment we started making out, all of my pre-conceived notions about him vaporized. I suddenly had never wanted somebody so bad in my life.
He had me shoved up against a wall, his body pressed against mine, for about 10-minutes...both of us just kissing (yeah, we made a spectacle of ourselves--but hey, it was The Eagle). Then he took me by the wrist, walked me out of the place and took me to his apartment.
We just celebrated our 10th anniversary last month by getting married.
Kissing can be the conduit to the rest of your life as far as I'm concerned.
But hey, different strokes and all that...
- Nobody is making you do it OP. But I find it telling that you don't have any concern for the people you are sleeping with.
- r25 Congratulations. My husband and got married this fall after being together for 15 years. Kissing him is still the highlight of my day.
- Sometimes people are just lousy kissers are also pretty awful lovers.
It's said that lousy kissers, just as awkward dancers, are usually always lousy lovers.
Through personal experience, most of the lousy kissers I've been with, have also been pretty horrible lovers.
- But people have very different preferences in kissing R29. Some like it wet, some dry, some are tongue warriors, some as gentle as snowflakes, some spit swappers, some like to blow and kiss, some like snot and ear wax and every last salty sweat bead they can take from the face and share (or other bodily fluids), some play with the teeth, some suck like vacuum cleaners, some like funny noises and raspberry kisses....
- R25 - I'm jealous. Seriously. Jealous.
R29 - that's been my experience as well.
- OP - Sounds like it is time for you to become a monk.
- OP, Debbie Reynolds was on The Talk today talking about her first kiss (from Hugh O'Brien) and how wonderful a kiss is when done correctly. Seriously, watch her and learn!
- Me too r24.
- You should leave Europe OP and come to America where we have tooth brushes and dental floss.
- How can you not love two men kissing:
- Kissing is *sexy*
- I agree with R6 OP. Like them first instead or doing the act when you just meet them. Also, how do you know you don't smell the same?
- I don't know what the term is called; but you may be one of those people that dislikes being with other people.
- Lips are for kissing! Uh uh uh!
Roger the Alien
- I'm in total agreement with [R25] and [R29]. The kiss tells all - for a one night stand or for an ltr. My husband has beautiful lips (and tongue) and uses them in the most wonderful ways to tell me directly that he wants me. I don't believe I could have ever spent 30 years with and married any man who could/would not kiss passionately. My husband can KISS!
If a man is chary with his lips, he's gonna be a less-than giving lover. He's gonna be perfunctory in bed. I remember a handsome man that I'd known for some time, and when we finally got it together, I knew from the first kiss, the first second in fact, that this was going to be less than passionate. I could literally feel that this guy was not into his body from that kiss. I came, he came, it was OK, but it was more routine than it was hot. Maybe he just wasn't that much into me (actually he was in me) but something was lacking, an I don't think it was me cause I was into him.
I also believe that two men kissing is the most intimate and most revolutionary act that males can do. Fucking, cock sucking, all excellent pastimes, but not necessarily intimate in the way that kissing is.
- Everything is in the kiss. Lousy kissing is a deal breaker for me now. I wasted several years on a relationship with a guy who could not kiss to save his life. He was fun and we got along great together and at first I thought he could learn to improve but he never did and he was lousy in the sack. He seemed very uncomfortable with sex and nudity.
- My ex could only kiss if he had been drinking. Usually, the drinking made him pretty useless in the kissing department. Come to think about it, he was pretty useless in bed, too.
There was a point when he would get a bit tipsy but not stinking and the kissing and the sex would be pretty good. I think I caught him at the right moment four times during the nine months we were together.
- OP is a bad lay.
- Adding to the evidence that OP is full of shit... kissing is *adorable*:
- OP, does your kindergarten teacher know you snuck away to post this?
- I kissed a boy... and I liked it!
- If he can't kiss right he can't fuck right.
- there are more poor and ignorant people today and many need suggestions as to how to maintain their personal hygiene. Many of these people are gay and a few are even hung.
Scrub your tricks before devouring them, raccoons do.
- There's no such thing as too much kissing:
- A New Year's Kiss, proving the OP wrong again:
- I do...
- I never kiss on the mouth. It's too personal.
- You're not alone as far as the kissing thing goes, OP. I'm not into it. And yes, I have been kissed passionately by guys that I was really hot for, but the whole time we were kissing, I was just thinking about getting his dick in my mouth.
I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by not kissing. I really am a great cocksucker and a great bottom for the right guy, so I'm content with that, as are my fuck buddies.
- I would never give a repeat session with a guy that didn't kiss, and kiss well.
I mean, what's the point?
- kissing is ALL. a massive makeout session and a exchanged handjobs is my idea of perfect sex.
- Kissing is about the hottest, most intimate thing two people can do to each other.
- Kissing is EVERYTHING. I fooled around with this super hot black guy 2 weeks ago and he just couldn't kiss worth SHIT. Eyes closed, making a smacking sound, and I just zipped up and left. On the other hand, I've been with people less than hot who can kiss and that changes everything. I like it wet. I like a line of spit bt mouths. I like their tongue running over my lips. But I also agree, the last guy I was with was an amazing kisser, but when I pulled out, the scent coulda burnt off my eyebrows. To be fair, he was kinda shitfaced, but STILL!
Dealbreaker for me--bad kissers, and when the condom comes out dirty. Why are people so effing GROSS?
- A kiss and a hand-job... in a car. HOT!
- r59, the guy in the photo has a nice big nipple. Who is that?
I agree with the OP, kissing and hugging is gross. All this making out is icky. All I can think of is germs all over.
- r58, thanks for posting that disgusting photo, you really made me throw up in my mouth. I did not know I was going to see a girl eating ca-ca.
- OP it must be hard for you to be gay, isn't it hon? My Asian partner has the sweetest breath and regularily brushes his teeth. His overall hygene is excellent (As are most Asian men)...but his occassional indulgence of Fish Sauce is a turn off in bed as he radiates decaying fish, LOL. But...I overlook this one problem as we are both madly in love with each other, and have been for several years.
- Brush your teeth, gums, tongue, and roof of your mouth. Floss. Finally, run your finger along your upper gum behind your molars to get the stinky stuff trapped back there. Now your mouth is clean and kissable.
- I am so high on grass right now and this thread is awesome. I'm only halfway through.
R25, great story. I dig kissing too. A lot. Next to eating someone's asshole, it doesn't get any more intimate.
- Kissing is great as long as you really like the guy. But when it's just a trick, it starts off great and then it's just a chore and you feel like you're only doing it because you're paid to and it can be gross. But when you're in love? Greatest thing ever. Maybe that's what OP means.
When it comes to guys I dig but I have not had, I don't fantasize about having sex with them (that's what pron is for); I fantasize about the first kiss.
- It's okay if you don't like sex, I mean some people are just asexual.
On the other hand: 1. if you let some guy jam his tongue down your throat then he obviously doesn't know how to kiss and you need to set some boundaries.
2. If your lovers mouths stink like rotten milk and mucous and also don't clean their assholes then you are hanging with some real stinkers.
You need to examine your ability to judge hygiene in men. If you can smell their shit while you blow them then I would expect their dicks are pretty skanky too.
3. Come to think of it you seem a bit weird to me. I don't think I would want to make out with you.
- Kissing is totally hot:
- I was kissing a hot guy once. He was really into it. I moved down, sucked him and gradually made my way to eating his ass. Just when I arrived around to his crack cavern, I noticed a full on dingleberry. I calmly placed it between my lips and then aggressively pulled his face back to mine as if I were going to kiss him again. I then calmly delivered the dingleberry to his mouth.
He immediately pulled back with a disgusted look on his face and spit out the dingleberry, saying,"WHAT THE FUCK???"
I looked directly in his eyes and said, "EXACTLY FUCKTARD. Next time you wipe your asshole, try not to leave the remnants of toilet paper in your crack. Now you know exactly what I felt like while down there".
- Boys kissing boys:
- if a guy can't kiss really well I won't have sex with him. I turn on my heel.
- R70 flamer!!
- All this kissing, hugging...is just nasty. No thanks!
A Hot Assexual Guy
- No kissing, no hugging, no cuddling...? No sir! Buh-bye!
- Kissing is HOT:
- Get a grip, OP. You're gay. Kiss the guy you're fucking. You'll enjoy it more.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oZpfrdFTlT0/TEYu11yx5xI/AAAAAAAAB8I/G4WXalf-mJA/s1600/hot guys kissing3.jpg
- This is SO not gross:
- I can kiss and make out in lieu of actually having sex. Kissing is to me a real sign of closeness to another person.
- Real Men Kiss:
- So hot and sexy...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oZpfrdFTlT0/TEYvY1ZyezI/AAAAAAAAB8g/GfMYnpxiR0A/s400/hot guys kissing6.jpg
- I'm an oral freak; I want to do it all with our mouths. So yes, kissing is on the menu.
- Oh man...
- At a kiss-in:
- Don't care much for french kissing. A poor excuse for sex. Much rather have sex. French kissing for me is only enjoyable while having sex. I am shocked by the number of people on this thread who prefer kissing to sex. There is something wrong with you.
- No, R85, there's clearly something wrong with YOU.
Good, deep, passionate kissing will make me cum faster than any other single thing.
- Kissing is sweet.
- The word "kiss" is a lot like the word "gay." The reality of it is a lot better than many of the associations it's been saddled with.
- OP is right.
- R89 is wrong.
- I think kissing is gross also. I've never understood what the attraction to it is. Kissing just does nothing for me, and it's not even something I think of doing.
- R91, then I can't imagine you are any good in bed.
- Real men kiss. Period.
- Has OP ever considered that his partners are turned off by his foul breath and the effluvium from his own precious anus? Cuts both ways, OP.
- What's with the sanctimonious attitudes from both sides? People are different and there's nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to insist that what you like is right for everyone.
- Stinky bad breath is just NASTY!!! I can't think of anything worse.
- OP, kissing is wonderful. But yeah, with BJs, very often the fantasy is much better than the reality. Aching jaw, beat up sore throat, crotch smell (even after showering there's still a hint of it), ass smell. Yep, with you on that point.
- [quote]Dealbreaker for me--bad kissers, and when the condom comes out dirty. Why are people so effing GROSS?[/quote]
R58, if you can't handle a little santorum, you shouldn't be having anal sex.
- Jeez thank you R95.
- Start off by showering together. It's a turn on and you can rub your partners private parts and get them clean. Once done, reach for mouthwash. Then fuck your brains out.
- OP is posting from mom's basement.
- [quote]Dealbreaker for me--bad kissers, and when the condom comes out dirty. Why are people so effing GROSS?[/quote]
R58, if you can't deal with a little santorum on a condom, then you have no business butt-fucking.
- Nothing is hotter or sexier than seeing two men kiss:
- So sexy...
- The male-on-male kissing (no fucking) pictures are being posted by fanfiction-writing fraus.
- I'm not sure why everyone is so sensitive about the hygiene issue. Before I have sex with anyone I tell them exactly what my expectations are in terms of hygiene.
And who are these idiots who offer themselves to you after taking shit? WHAT are they thinking? It's not like it's hard to jump in the shower and have a quick wash.
I don't leave anything to chance in that department.
- What's the best advice for recovering from a long, deep kissing session? (With sex as well.) I spent 6 hours with this really hot guy yesterday and, pretty much from the start we had the kissing thing DOWN. (Later we got the fucking thing DOWN really well too.)
I really enjoyed the encounter - we have a date this week - but the recovery is MURDER on the face. The red, dry skin. All that kissing and saliva really messes with your pH balance or something. Raw lips. Do people boyfriends do this all the time? Or do you only go all out some of the time? Do you negotiate while you're kissing (or even having sex) like "not there" "don't do that" "not so hard," etc. I mean, we were both clean shaven but still got distressed...
Is it the same for heterosexuals or is it just men kissing men? Any advice is welcome. I usually rinse my face and moisturise right after but I've found in the past that if I do too much, it makes it worse. It's like you have to just let your skin recover naturally or then it gets all fucked up. I have combination skin too.
- I'm with R95.
I don't understand why so many people are saying that they're right and those that don't agree with them are wrong. Grow the fuck up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions/likes/dislikes.
- The sanctimonious attitude is because anyone who doesn't like kissing has some serious issues, and isn't someone I'd ever care to share a bed with (or trick with anywhere else either). What a lame-o dud such guys are. Beyond disappointing.
- Animated GIF of kissing... very sexy:
- To each his own, but I have zero interest in a man who doesn't love kissing and sucking cock as much as I do.
- Sounds like you're the one with the serious issues, R109.
- I agree that kissing is the most sensuous thing you can do with a guy. Everything else is mechanics.
- I love kissing, too.
- I agree OP. I was like at this slumber party with my best friend forever, Madison. She told us that to make a baby, the dad has to put his penis inside the mother's vajayjay. That's gross. I don't think my mom and dad would ever do anything that disgusting.
- Guess who pulled last night... (^_~)
- "I agree that kissing is the most sensuous thing you can do with a guy. Everything else is mechanics."
You're doing everything else wrong.
- R117, for me, kissing establishes the ground rules, as it were.
Your results may vary.
- A nice animated gif:
- I agree kissing is effin gross!!!
- ew yeah you need to find cleaner people to give a blowjob to. Ive never heard someone givng a blowjob and smelling how dirty their ass is - how old are you anyways??
- I don't like poor hygiene either. I haven't found it a lot, but you know bad breath is bad breath and some of us have a sensitive nose. A few alcoholic beverages before kissing will help a lot - both with the breath and your noticing it. As for the taint, a shit smell is a sure sign that you should stay away from that area. Gross. Now someone who showered earlier in the day but hasn't yet "gone number 2" or farted like crazy would smell just right.