A Confused Virgin Atlantic Flight Schedule Attendant Who Lives in London
- Thanks for the new thread OP.
[quote]"I went back to London last week…it’s almost impossible to live in London there are so many people in the streets peeking out of everywhere so you have to hide,” Rob said adding how it’s easier to escape and drive off in California.
Oh, here's a thought. If you and your lesbian girlfriend hadn't played coy with your Are They/Aren't They 'relationship' for 2 years maybe Twihards wouldn't be 'peeking' at you.
Talk about being disingenuous.
And the the whole '6 months of intensive training' thing makes me laugh. Doesn't he say that before every movie? This is the movie that he finally gets in shape. And then he takes his shirt off to reveal his lovely potato shaped body. Why bother lying when there's tons of pictures of showing what a lazy, slob of a drunk he really is?
- Because he knows the sheep are going to believe him, it's like the london thing,he problably never went there but now that he said he did, they all believe him, and are so happy he went back to see the lil dyke
- So what do we think, was he really in London, or is he just saying he was? PR either way of course.
- Thank you for the new thread.
He constantly lies. In the French TV interview he made London to sound like the Gaza Strip and in the recent Dutch one he is buying a house in London.He is FOS
However the best news for RP is that they are planning a "wedding style" reception for the
L O V A H' S..........take a look at this shitfest twittered by the directors partner
- [quote]Thank you for the new thread.
Yes. What an unexpected delight!
- The fansanity posts at Celebuzz say not only was he in London, but that crew members on the Snow White set saw him visit.
A British Airways pilot tweeted a friend that he was on their flight (the tweet is linked on that Robsten blog thingy), so who knows.
I guess there was too much 'peeking' and he hightailed back to the safety of his car in LA.
I think he's the first celeb I've ever read about that prefers LA to living in places like NY or London where people generally leave celebrities alone and the paparazzi are less in your face.
I see celebrities all the time in NY and nobody gives them the time of day or cares. They just blend in.
It seems like no matter what, Rob and Kristen just love to complain about their lives. In a recession like this it makes me skin crawl to read about millionaire celebrities complain and whine about how difficult their lives are. I wish both would just shut up.
- I'm obsessed with Kristen! Lookie at what I made!
deranged lezzie "societyhill" from that lame website "L Chat"
- That picture just show how completely hideous Pattinson is (Jesus Christ, that face could curdle milk).
Kristen Stewart looks like a lost elf from Lord of the Rings.
- so how often do Tom and Rob get together these days?
- R7 Stop that
- The whole cast will be on Ellen in Novemer. Kristen and Ellen. This will be interesting.
- Looks like the PR onslaught will be unavoidable. Blech.
Also, the ever reliable Robsten cheeleader, Ted Casablanca, is already saying that Rob saw his 'love' while in London. So now we know it's true!
- He may have been telling the truth - R12. Rob may indeed have seen his love. His love may be Tom!
- [quote]Kristen and Ellen. This will be interesting.
- Jesus! The link at R7 made me blink. But not in a good way. Got to give its creator credit, though. Damned funny.
- [quote]. And then he takes his shirt off to reveal his lovely potato shaped body.
What a mental picture this conjures up. Couple his potato shaped body with his delicate lady fingers, and you have your very own little house of Robbie horrors.
- Honestly, the Robsten fans are just another version of the delusional Claymates. They're either 12, 50, or obese - and hopelessly out of touch with reality.
- i just want to see how (and if) this whole charade is uncovered... and the way the fans will cope. IF they cope.
- Tom still has the beard(s), but it's much shorter. I guess he was growing it for this movie.
- More like they made him clean up the beard for this movie.
I wonder if Kristen approves of Tom playing Dakota's love interest? If you've ever listened to The Runaways commentary, GayStew got VERY agitated every time a scene came on where Dakota had to kiss a man. It was very strange.
- I've never been so disgusted or freaked out in all me life, R19!
- Mincing queen!
- Don't you have a Summit Showmance Department meeting to go to, R21?
- We already know Rpatz is a mincing prisspot, while Kstew always looks like she'd rather be changing the tires on her car.
- Not a very tough vampire, that's for sure, R24
- Robbie should just let his Mummy dress him.
- The link at R24. Oh my!
- [quote]Don't you have a Summit Showmance Department meeting to go to, [R21]?
God, that's funny. Thanks R25.
- O.k., that Jules Mann-Stewart Artist Facebook page is back up, and seems to have been verified by Jules and Kristen herself.
- It's fake.
- You can't verify the verifications, i.e. the so-called verifiers are not Jules and Kristen but obsessed and deluded fans who simply must feed their fantasy in order to survive.
- Attention Whore Stewart does it again.
- She never has anything interesting to say in any interview I've ever read. She's the epitomy of mediocrity, dullness and total blandness. I don't think I can name another so-called star that is quite this white bread and vanilla.
I can only attribute her lack of any thought, insight or intelligence as to her total dimness and lack of personality. She's an empty shell. This, as well as her total lack of talent, is going ot sink her in the long run.
I'm sure the crazed fans will appreciate the New Year's Eve shout out. I can't imagine that wasn't an explicit bone to the Twihards (she does Google herself, her team knows the talking points).
- I still think Rpattz is gay (i'm sure)
- [quote]O.k., that Jules Mann-Stewart Artist Facebook page is back up, and seems to have been verified by Jules and Kristen herself.
If you look at the "verified" Kristen profile (Kristen St) you'll see there's no way on Earth the real Kristen would write that stuff or have an obviously photoshopped pic of herself and Rob as her profile pic.
- ITA with everything you posted, R36. Maybe I'm an old foggie, but is anyone else bothered by her constantly using "fucking" in every other sentence each time she's interviewed? You can take the girl out of the trailer park...
- There was a story recently about Robert Pattinson. (Can't remember the source). He is gay. He is open about it to close friends but has to stay in the closet because of his career. He is bringing in big bucks & this is not the time for him to come out.
- Blind item...
[quote]I feel like Ted "Twilight" Casablanca with this one. Seriously, I am surprised he does not have Twilight tattooed on his chest. Anyway, back in the day when the franchise first started filming, this actor was hooking up with this actress who played his sister. Well, what was not known at the time by that actress was that he was also hooking up with another of his sisters who we will call sister #2. Sister #1 disappeared from the picture at some point, but despite everything that has gone on with our actor and another actress from the movie, he keeps going back to sister #2. Apparently they got noise complaints last night in a European hotel because they were so loud in bed. [/quote]
- So that BI is claiming Pattinson was fucking Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed? I don't know about that. Greene has made some quotes that make it seem like Pattinson isn't particularly interested in women. And as a woman who had bearded for a few gay guys, she should know.
Nikki and Pattinson were close friends for a while, but than again, she was also making out with Stewart at the same time.
- Is this a recent blind item? Are they implying Greene and Pattinson have been fucking while doing European promo for BD? That would be a hoot! I don't know who the Twitards hate more Nikki Reed or Ashley Greene.
The fans are annoyed that Kristen Stewart isn't doing promo with Rpatz in Europe. They feel like he isn't as animated and happy as he usually looks when he's with Twitchy McSullen.
They are totally fucking insane because he looks exactly. the. same. Dirty, stupid and high.
- "So that BI is claiming Pattinson was fucking Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed?'
Don't think so. He doesn't like vaginas.
- Link to the blind item referrenced in R41:
- The PR people need to get their stories straight. Is Rob deeply in love with Kristen, or is he a pussyhound who is doing multiple women at the same time?
- Interesting. Well the BI is so obviously pointing to Pattinson, Nikki Reed and Ashley. It's might as well not be blind.
Although I don't know if I can picture Robbie making anybody scream during sex. He's so...asexual.
If true, it would make me howl with laughter. I honestly think the fans would freak out more if they found out he was fucking Ashley than if he were gay. Edward picking another girl over Bella would be way more a betrayal than if he just didn't like pussy to begin with. It would be a rejection of THEM, since they are, in their minds, Bella (or Kristen Stewart).
There was another BI that was outed to be about Pattinson and Stewart. It was from a year or so ago, talking about a hot Hollywood couple in which one or both were gay and that they were just good friends.
- Or is gay R46? I get whiplash from the totally divergent rumors. Either gay or a total straight whore. But Pattinson fucking half the female cast? I just don't know...
- Interesting, because almost a year ago Entertainment Lawyer wrote a blind item that many people thought pointed to Rob and Markus Molinari (Katy Perry's bff) having been a couple at one time.
[quote]I don't know if you will ever get the first person in this blind, but he is a celebrity. He is a gay actor/singer/and bff of one of the biggest A list female singers in the world right now. Anyway, a few years ago our celebrity was involved in a relationship with this A list movie actor. Not just a fling, but a real relationship. Not living together, but it was still a relationship. Anyway, it ended a few years ago after our A list actor went from mainly (with one exception) obscure small roles to international stardom. Our celebrity says there was so much pressure on the relationship from so many different people and agents and managers it just could not survive.
- That Entertainment Lawyer sounds ludicrious, if only because I don't know how anybody could characterize some noname BFF of Katy Perry as a 'celebrity.' Nobody knows who Markus Moliniar is.
- Who the hell is Markus Molinari? The Courtney Stodden of gays? He's a actor, singer, dancer and performer!
- Somebody on the Crazy Days and Nights board posted this picture of Rob at a club in Europe the other night. Ashley Greene was apparently there as well.
- With Ashley? Lol FAKE FAKE FAKE ...I call BS/PR on that one.
See a pattern here?: GAY IN THE CLOSET!
- Rob hooked up with MMolinari.
- Why does she want to date all those gay guys, R53?
- When did she date Badley, Zac and Leo?
- She didn't. She may be a beard but she never dated or 'dated' any of those men.
- What I meant was, why would she want to beard for all of these guys? What does she get out of it? And does this mean she has to abstain from having sex when she is pretending to be with gay men?
- Or I should say, most of those men. She did 'date' Joe Jonas (and boy was that painful to watch).
[quote]What I meant was, why would she want to beard for all of these guys? What does she get out of it?
Are you seriously that naive? It's called free publicity. That's what she gets. She's a famewhore.
- Rob is really gay, it will come out sooner or later and let's hope for Rob's career it is later.
- R60, do you have inside info?
- She "dated" Joe and chace. Rumors: Ashley had "hooked up" with Leo, Zac and Gerard Butler
- I don't take Entertainment Lawyer's posts seriously, but I like his blog. He's always poking fun at his weight and taste for booze and bacon. He sounds like a fun guy to have a few drinks with. He also has a sense of decency that the Perezes of the world lack.
- I just can't picture Rob having sex with a woman.
- [quote] She's an empty shell. This, as well as her total lack of talent, is going ot sink her in the long run.
Oh, you got that one right, R36. Especially the empty shell part. Yet she sees herself as "different" and "intellectual."
- Is Robert a virgin?
- How is it possible to have the same zombie like facial expression in every photo?
- [quote]Is Robert a virgin?
- Do you think he's ever been with a woman, R68?
And didn't he say he was in favor of abstinence until marriage when they asked him about Stephanie Meyer's writings on the subject?
- He was JOKING R69. If it's one thing I can give Pattinson credit for it's that he knows Twilight is nothing more than a creepy fantasy dreamt up by a deeply disturbed woman. He's given interviews talking about how ridiculous the books are and how Meyer essentially wrote about her sexual fixation on her own fictional character.
I don't think he's in favor of abstinence (judging by the drinking and drugging he does, he's not exactly conservative) so why the need to ask the same question 5 million times?
I know we can get repetitive sometimes, but this really takes the cake (and it's kind of creepy).
- I haven't asked about it before, but what's wrong with discussing it? How is it different from any other aspect of celebrity sex lives that we discuss here?
Yes, Rob may be a big drinker and smoker, but he has said he is allergic to vaginas. I don't know if he's ever been near one.
- So are you saying that Rob Pattison subscribes to the Newt Gingrich school of thought that it it's oral or anal, there's been no cheating? Or the unfortunate but somewhat popular belief among some high schoolers that if it's oral or anal, they're still virgins?
- (R67) I know when I saw the pics the first time I thought,wow new expression, but no that was just her armpit.
- Nah, R67. That's "perpetually stoned" expression.
- "Flight Schedule Attendant"?
- Box office numbers must be down
"In the eyes of the Church Kristen and I are actually married, since the priest at the wedding was a real priest”
That will feed the sheep for a while
- This guy is mocking Robstens the whole time during this press tour and they're not even aware of it.
"We've all become really good friends, I see everyone from the cast all the time, anyways, so and we basically behave and talk exactly the same way as we do in the movies in reality. [laugh] We wear the same clothes, do everything exactly the same. It's like we are living Twilight every day, I am in constant pain and I have superhuman strength."
Now this marriage thing. It's hilarious really.
- Pattinson seems to making fun or trolling the Twihards while Kristen Stewart's every interview lately has been very heavy in the "Rob and Kristen are deeply in love and in a very serious relationship" mode.
And notice that the BI says "despite everything that has gone on with our actor and another actress from the movie." - Never explicitly says this actor and actress were an actual couple (Rob and Kristen, obviously).
- Lol at this clip from last night's Beavis and Butt-head
- Does the money these movies make go to Stephanie Meyer and to the Mormon Church?
If so, more people need to know about it to discourage people from going to these things.
- [quote]“Is Bella a zombie?” Beavis mused aloud. “She’s always just standing there with her mouth open, and acts like she’s dead.”
That about sums up the total of her talent, Beavis.
- In ‘Breaking Dawn,’ Edward and Bella finally have sex after dating for years, but would Rob wait that long in real life?
Robert Pattinson is no prude! The 25-year-old actor answered questions from devoted Twi-hards at a Breaking Dawn press conference in Stockholm, Sweden on Oct. 28 and he revealed he would have had sex long before Edward ever did!
“I’ve never been able to relate to that fear of sexuality,” Rob says. “It’s funny that the first three movies he had this fear of sexuality something terrifying, such a big deal. But in the fourth one they finally have sex with devastating consequences … they create a demon child! I don’t know what that’s trying to say … ‘never never have sex with anyone ever?!’”
Rob says he actually finds it sort of funny that Bella is the one wanting to have sex and Edward is holding back!
“It seems traditionally that the girls in movies are scared to loose their virginity and guys are like I’ll do anything and it’s funny because they turned the roles around,” Rob says of Breaking Dawn. “Edward is the one who is holding back and in the third movie Bella is pushing for it. She really pushes for it in this one.”
The source says it all.
- [quote]“I’ve never been able to relate to that fear of sexuality,”
No. Just the fear of vaginas.
- Well he ain't sexy, that's for sure.
- But R82, he not answering the question directly. He's talking all around it. He doesn't say that he has had sex or that he has had sex with women.
- Ick! Boys are gross!
- Very interesting, R86.
Could be very revealing . . .
- Is that Pattison in R86's link?
- Definitely looks like it, R88. Summit better delete all trace of that clip, because it makes it clear Kristen flinches when Rob comes near her.
- That gif was posted on Jezebel so I can't take credit for finding it. What was more amusing was the crazy Robsten fan who swooped down in moral indignation that her beloved couple was being questioned, or even worse, that somebody implied Kristen Stewart is a dyke. BrandyWine92000 will not let you criticize her Bella and Edward, and if you do, it's because you're jealous that Kristen gets to fuck Robert and you don't!
[quote]Wow. Really interesting how you had this gif so ready to go and all. I think your 'theory' says a lot more about you, than this moment in time on a movie set where Pattinson is sniffing Stewart's pit. But since you're an undercover Robsten stalker/hater (go on, deny it in 5...4...3..lol), I probably don't need to direct you to the 1001 YouTube videos of her picking crap out of his teeth spontaneously, and him letting her like an obedient German shepherd or her sliding her hand inside his shirt and rubbing his happy trail. But it all pales in comparison to the entertainment that is you, pretending you're soooooo above it all, with your 'I don't know or care about these people but here's a handy gif I keep in my back pocket to prove that they are not a couple, so NAH!' hahahahahaha.
[quote]Yes it's called 'Bitter Bullies & Mean Girls Anonymous: Attacking Young Girls We're Viciously Jelaous Of and whose Boyfriends we Want.' By calling them dykes we get to totally demean and negate any relationship they have with the hot guys we secretly covet and will never own up to. That, and of course, just being called a lesbian, everyone knows is the worst. Most. Embarrassing. Insult. Ever. But it's such the kick ass insult, when you know the girl is in a het relationship with a hot guy, totally in love, and has never proclaimed to be a homosexual ever in her young life. We c*nts just love calling bitches dykes. Next up, that daughter of that homewrecker we hate who brad Pitt is just biding his time with until he wakes up and goes back to the stunning breathtaking Jen Aniston- homewreckers daughter is such a dyke!! I know right?! Right! Totally. you spread it on wiki, I'll take jez, and Hollywood life.
- Also, what I've noticed from Ms. BrandyWine92000 and a few other Robstens in my past travels through the interwebs is that there seems to be a venn diagram like intersection between some of the more militant Robsten crazies and the Brangeloonies. And what they both have in common is a huge overinvestment in a couple of people they do not and never will know, an idealized fantasy about said couple, and of course an unhinged crusade against anybody who dares to criticize the beloved couple and a belief that anybody who does is 'just jealous' because Angelina and Kristen get to fuck Pitt/Pattinson and 'we' do not. It's very male centered in that way. Angelina and Kristen are only valuable in who they are dating and they're worth is measured up because these 'hot' guys picked these women to couple up with, so that makes them so much more special and precious and thereby vulnerable to 'haters' who wish to be with these men, but cannot.
And forget about the fact that Robert Pattinson and Brad Pitt as so far from the physical ideal or that EVERYBODY wants them. It doesn't even fit in their equation.
- That poster is incredibly angry! I'm picturing this rather large 30-something woman crouched over her keyboard typing away to defend Her Couple against what appears to be evidence that Kristen is physically repulsed by Rob when she doesn't think she's on camera.
Reminds me of the non-kiss that fans love posting in stills, but if you watch he video, Kristen turns her face away before Rob can smack his oddly-shaped lips onto hers.
Really makes you wonder.
[quote]I probably don't need to direct you to the 1001 YouTube videos of her picking crap out of his teeth spontaneously, and him letting her like an obedient German shepherd or her sliding her hand inside his shirt and rubbing his happy trail.
To my knowledge there are no videos like this unless they are a bunch of doctored Twi filmclips.
- [quote]That, and of course, just being called a lesbian, everyone knows is the worst. Most. Embarrassing. Insult. Ever.
My. Goodness. And. Gracious.
But that link at R86 is indeed interesting. Wonder what the timeframe is on it?
- [quote]Wonder what the timeframe is on it?
It's from New Moon so it's somewhere during 2009, which all Robsten superfans know is when Rob and Kristen began their 'relationship'. Why she's cringing away from her 'boyfriend' like he has the plague, well....
[quote]I probably don't need to direct you to the 1001 YouTube videos of her picking crap out of his teeth spontaneously, and him letting her like an obedient German shepherd
I don't think these videos exist either, although-picking food out of his teeth? That's disgusting.
SuperfanBrandy is still going at it. I think this says it all:
[quote]the draw is that the monster can be tamed. Whether its bill, or Eric on true blood, or pattinson in the twi movies. That's why MOST women watch. We want to be Sookie or Bella.
She wants to be Bella. There we have it.
- Well, yeah, the teeth-cleaning thing is gross. What the hell does this woman think she's seeing on those videos, anyway?
And I can't get any meaning at all from the "Obedient German shepherd" reference.
Good Lord, it's like taking a trip into Dante's Inferno or something to just read her words. And now she's openly admitting that she wants to be Bella. Bella. Not Kristen.
This is one highly disturbed woman.
But back to the clip at R86. Since it's from 2009, you could say that things haven't changed in this so-called Epic Romance. Behind the scenes there's nothing but a few futile attempts on Rob's part to get Kristen interested (perhaps because he knew at the time that they were going to push this relationship to the public). That explains the lifeless hugs for the sake of the paps--they can't muster up the heat they need to even come close to looking like real lovers when they are out in public because there's nothing there.
- BrandyWine was kicked off Jezebel, but she didn't go quietly.
[quote]Apparently the fun is ending. As usual, they're yelling troll, running to the mods and censoring/blocking me. They want to be able to attack Kristen Stewart in peace dammit!! Funny, they can call young girls dykes because they hate her real life relationship, rage at her because, 'oooh, shes not even 'smiling' in this picture, the ungrateful bitch!' - but somehow, they don't have balls enough to engage me without tattling. Lolol. Oh, and the GirlBYE gif is pretty bad. Just an FYI.
What a mental case.
- Also during around when that clip was filmed, Kristen was still with her boyfriend, Michael Angarano, (Robsten shippers believe she started hooking up with Robert during their relationship).
I've never seen these pictures before but it's interesting in so far as she looks way more comfortable being physically close to Michael than she ever does Robert. At least there's some chemistry here and not total awkwardness or revulsion. (I believe Kristen is a lesbian but it's not strange that she dated boys when she was younger.)
And looking at the dates these were taken, April 25th, 2009-Michael and Kristen broke up almost immediately after this, and Kristen and Rob officially became a 'couple.'
- Meant to link to the gallery of pictures.
- Rob decided to kiss Taylor Lautner instead of Kristen at the MTV Awards this year.
That tells you something.
- [quote]And looking at the dates these were taken, April 25th, 2009-Michael and Kristen broke up almost immediately after this, and Kristen and Rob officially became a 'couple.'
"Immediately after" -- That tells you something, too.
R99, he probably kissed Taylor L. because he actually wanted to (even though it was supposed to be a joke), and because he knew that Kristen would turn her head away at the last second if he tried to kiss her.
What's a poor fella to do?
- Robert & Taylor kissing:
- At least Taylor doesn't turn his head away or pull back like Kristen does. In fact, he hugs Rob.
- Well he is gay, R102
- I think Rob called everyone out he wanted to on the MTV show. To Kristen he said "You don't really want to kiss me, do you"?. To Taylor he said "I know someone that will appreciate my kiss a lot more than you". Why would Taylor appreciate Rob kissing him?. To Reese "I FUCKED YOU", lol. Three birds, one stone.
- [quote]"Immediately after" -- That tells you something, too.
It was inevitable that this showmance was going to happen. The fans were demanding, even back then, that Pattinson and Stewart should be together. They hated Michael and wanted him out of the picture. The Robsten phenomenon has become almost as intrinsic to the movies as the story itself and probably added millions to the final grosses. And the refusal to confirm or deny is brilliant. It's been catnip to the militant shippers who probably would have moved on by now had they just admitted they were a couple, while the anti-shippers can continue to believe it's all a ruse. And once this whole thing is over and they 'break up' they can always say that they never admitted to being together in the first place.
- [quote]The next day, it's in his hotel room that we met a not so awake Robert Pattinson. He had a short night, we won't say more.
After Paris fan event with Ashley Greene. Blind Item sounds true.
- [quote]The Robsten phenomenon has become almost as intrinsic to the movies as the story itself and probably added millions to the final grosses. And the refusal to confirm or deny is brilliant.
Yes. It has all worked like a charm so far.
- That Robsessed site is kind of scary. Talk about following his every move. They'd probably post pictures of him taking a shit if they could. And call it sexy.
[quote]The next day, it's in his hotel room that we met a not so awake Robert Pattinson. He had a short night, we won't say more.
With the amount of coke and booze he consumes, this could mean anything. Although if true, the Robstens would probably take out a hit on both of them. And I'm being serious. This a hornet's nest of obsession, overinvestment and psychosis that could easily be upended into chaos.
- R109 I think they are over. This matches the blind item. If it was just boozing or even partying, they wouldn't censor it like that.
- I wonder how many cases of erotomania there are among those loonies.
- Probably half of them R111. And if they don't directly believe he's in love with them, then they use Kristen Stewart/Bella as their Mary Sue stand in. Which is why they have such visceral reactions to this relationship. Pattinson being 'in love' with Kristen is the closest they can get to their fantasy. And we've already seen all of the delusions and anger when Rob doesn't behave as they want him to (Rob go get your girl!).
It's all so fucking sick.
- A mincing queen's reaction to a fan giving him Britney Spears perfume.
- Ooh boy, CrazyBrandy is one angry lady.
I sincerely believe they probably detest each other mutually and are mutually required to "date" each other to pander to Twi-hards. Rob Pattinson seems to be having more trouble faking it than Kristen Stewart. Quite frankly I don't care if they truly love/loathe one another....I'm just tired of hearing about "Bella" and "Edward's" fictional romance. Also, vampires don't sparkle....even if their blood sometimes does.
Well. If you 'frankly don't care,' maybe stop theorizing about the intimate relationship of two movie stars you don't know? Just a suggestion. Maybe stop making the young girl in said scenario either a) the clingy desperate hanger on to the disinterested guy (as if that's not a predictable response from another bullying bitter female. Lol) or b) making them both famewh*res without souls who are partaking in a PR relationship that theyre incredibly bad at, given they go out of their way to try and keep their love life private. If I were their movie studio I'd ask for a refund. Also try not to talk about how 'Rob seems,' to you - that implies you know him, think you know something of him, or deeply want to - all things at odds with you, 'frankly not caring.' for instance, I don't go around saying how 'Justin bieber seems,' with Selena Gomez. Why? Because I could not work myself up to give two fucks. But whatever gets you thru the night hon. In the meantime, here's them 'detesting' each other a couple of X-mas's ago, at home in London with Rob's parents.
She's telling somebody that they don't know Rob, but at the same time making it seem like she does! Good. God.
- They're even speculating about whether Robert is uncircumcised at some of the Rob sites now that some women have learned that most British guys are uncut.
- Ugh these psychos put them on such a high pedestal. To them, Rob and Stew would NEVER be part of a PR relationship. They would NEVER cheat. They would NEVER do drugs. And God forbid anyone question their sexuality. It just makes me want them to seem them screw up. Rob getting caught making out with Ashley, Stew caught snorting coke, SOMETHING. Just so these psychos get a wake up call and see these people they've built up in their minds aren't perfect like they think.
- Hmm, so the blind item is probably true. I just can't figure him out... is he a manwhore? gay? bi? asexual? none of those? What, what, what?
- I'm going for bi, R117. It makes the most sense (to me, that is).
- [quote]But whatever gets you thru the night hon. In the meantime, here's them 'detesting' each other a couple of X-mas's ago, at home in London with Rob's parents.
Good Lord. That post back there in R114 is so full of vitriol and poison that it's fairly spewing off the page. And in the end she has to hang for dear life onto that photo of them at his parents' place. The word desperate simply doesn't have enough meaning to capture this woman's state of mind.
It's clear that Pattinson and Stewart are friends. Asexual Platonic friends (one of whom is particularly grossed out when it comes to physical contact). That's why there are photos like that out there. But photos like that are what feed the fan warfare which is so very lucrative to oh, so many people.
- Is this joke of a fauxmance still going on?
- [quote]Rob decided to kiss Taylor Lautner instead of Kristen at the MTV Awards this year.
Hilarious YouTube comment on there from a poster who says that Taylor Lautner (of all people) would 'kick that fairies ass!' (Pattinson) for kissing him!
Honestly some fangirls are so batshit blind they need to be led around the block just to find their own assholes. It's like the Claymates all over again. They can't see Gay Forever right in front of them. I mean, Taylor LAUTNER!!!??
It's going to be a looong ride home on the short bus for lots of these gals in a year or two when these guys get sick of hiding in closets or their fauxmances split up.
- [quote]Huge Twilight fan!!!!! Sun, Oct 30, 2011, 8:45 AM If you think Rob and Kristin are not together, watch their latest interviews! They both talk about each other as if they were together! I think they are!! Just my opinion!! Can't wait for the L A premier to see how they are together! Also can not wait for the movies to come out!!
You can't make this stuff up.
- R122, Jebus wept, I think Ted C posted that one! ;)
- You'd think E! had a monetary stake in Twilight with their obsessive coverage of this shit.
- [quote]Hmm, so the blind item is probably true. I just can't figure him out... is he a manwhore? gay? bi? asexual? none of those? What, what, what?
He's a manwhore, yet sexless, but kind of prissy, has a co-dependent relationship with his best friend, and is in a fauxmance with his lesbian co-star.
And to picture this goofball making some woman scream from orgasmic bliss that it penetrated hotel walls? Yeah, I don't know about that one.
But whatever IS really going on behind the scenes, the Robsten showmance has provided a great buffer. I think the real truth, whatever that might be, would curl a fangurl's hair.
- [quote]Hilarious YouTube comment on there from a poster who says that Taylor Lautner (of all people) would 'kick that fairies ass!' (Pattinson) for kissing him!
Now that is funny. I remember seeing a video clip awhile back of Taylor on the red carpet. He was all excited talking to the interviewer, and suddenly his voice was high-pitched and his mannerisms changed. It was as if he forgot to be masculine and his true self came popping out.
- [quote]I just can't figure him out... is he a manwhore? gay? bi? asexual? none of those? What, what, what?
I'm going for PR. He's gay
- [quote]But whatever IS really going on behind the scenes, the Robsten showmance has provided a great buffer. I think the real truth, whatever that might be, would curl a fangurl's hair.
Yes I suspect the reality is never as glamorous. I feel sorry for these fangirls who think they can 'tame' these Hollywood studs. Apart from the fact that they can't, I suspect the copious and assorted array of drugs, booze, gambling and vices that go on among young actors/acrtresses in Hollywood is not exactly what dear old ma and pa have in mind for Fiona Fangirl.
Seriously, I wonder if some fangirl had to spend a week with Pattinson as his true self whether she'd come out of it half as star struck. I am not saying he is these things but what if he were?
When he rushed over and snogged Lautner it was the first time in ages he'd seemed lively and interesting.
- [quote]Seriously, I wonder if some fangirl had to spend a week with Pattinson as his true self whether she'd come out of it half as star struck. I am not saying he is these things but what if he were?
I picture a weekend with lots of booze, drugs, cigs, not much bathing, and maybe as a 'treat,' some of Rob's, um, musical stylings. He'd also probably have his boring musician friends (boyfriends) around to talk about really 'deep' and 'arty' things. And there'd probably be a lot of fluttering lady hands and girlish giggling (by Pattinson, of course).
Sounds like a blast.
- "Hilarious YouTube comment on there from a poster who says that Taylor Lautner (of all people) would 'kick that fairies ass!' (Pattinson) for kissing him!"
So this person admits Pattinson is a "fairy", but not Lautner?
- [quote]And there'd probably be a lot of fluttering lady hands and girlish giggling (by Pattinson, of course).
Oh, what a picture (with sound!) I get from those words.
- R129, when we got together we have an uncut cock sucking fest.
- I think we can all put to bed the question of whether Tom Sturridge is doing some hardcore drugs. I think the answer is most assuredly, yes.
Exhibit A: Mr. Sturridge modeling some clothes looking like a flea ridden, emaciated, crack addict looking for a spare dime.
Love the glazed over eyes and homeless man trying to stay warm pose (with Blue Steel incorporated, of course).
Pete Doherty wants his look back
- Is this boring thread still going on?!! Robbie, come back to bed, love!
- Baby, I'm already with you. Lets have some LOUD SEX!
- How dare you, Rob!
We've got another year on this contract and you're fucking it up!
- Pfft.....WHO cares?
- Kristen honey, do you REALLY think you can compete with THIS?!!
A.G., making Robbie moan since 2008
- "And to picture this goofball making some woman scream from orgasmic bliss that it penetrated hotel walls?"
Most men, even those who are much hotter and more masculine than Rob, wouldn't be able to do that.
Women are not that lucky.
- God, Tom S. looks damn awful in those photos at R133.
I don't know what's worse, the fact that he's trying so very hard to look deep and meaningful (like he could ever pull that off), or the fact that he looks ridiculous with that beard.
Oh, and add to that the photographer who obviously thought Tom looked good or "different" enough to even be a model.
Tom's a Loser
- New Pics of Rob and Kristen in London this Weekend
R141 So Rob left before she arrived. How epic..
- So Rob left with Marcus Foster? And within the goings on we have managers, body guards, friends. Sounds romantic.
And Kristen looks like shit
- [quote]And Kristen looks like shit
You'd look like shit too if you'd been pounded like a veal all weekend, marinating in Rob's "love juices"!
Food Network lover, KS
- You needed to add, 'by her girlfriend, Nikki Reed-Stewart.
- OMG, I'm officially a role model, bitches!
K.S., lighting up another joint with thoughts of Rob's stubble betwixt my thighs
- I'm fuckin' 'em in London. I'm fuckin' 'em in Paris.
Who you calling Robbie the Retard now?
- [quote]The general criticism seems to be as follows: She doesn’t smile enough. She looks unhappy. She is awkward. She shies away from the public eye. She doesn’t wear high heels. She’s always in hoodies. She’s introverted. She refuses to talk about her private life and romantic relationships. She fidgets. She says things that are slightly controversial and doesn’t gush positively about fame and celebrity. She’s kind of weird.
No. She's just a cunty little bitch who says offensive things and acts like ungrateful brat. She can't act. And she is a famewhore, she just doesn't fucking own it.
And this whole "she doesn't conform to normative gender roles" meme. Like she's the only butchy little lesbian in Hollywood. That's not why she gets criticized, it's her holier than thou attitude about her private life while engaging in a blatantly PR driven showmance. In a word, she's a hypocrite.
- R148, I love you. Please, please, please send EXACTLY what you just wrote to the fawning try-hard (Twihard??) who authored that laughable torrent of word-shit.
I hope she, and all of the media champions of the feral, graceless, talentless Hollywood brat known as "KStew," are getting paid for their worship. Because the alternative is way too depressing to think about.
Because being a vulgar halfwit makes you cool
- You both sound pretty obsessed and hateful about someone you don't know.
- [quote]You both sound pretty obsessed and hateful about someone you don't know.
- Thank you, dearest R150, for taking a few precious seconds away from your lofty humanitarian pursuits to JUST HAPPEN TO stumble across this terrible, horrible, no-good very bad celebrity gossip site and set us straight.
You have led us to the light.
- How many guys do you think Robert has had sex with?
- [quote]see offsite link on katespencer.tumblr.com
Yuck, what a bunch of trite dreck in that woman's blog. Reads like an overeager gender studies major's final exam essay.
This is exactly what irritates me about Stewart's rabid defenders: If you don't like her, it *must* be because she's "not a girly girl," "not a typical 'fake' Hollywood star," etc., etc., etc. No.
I don't like her because she's rude, obnoxious and seems to get off on the juvenile idea of offending people by saying "fuck" 150 times every time she opens her mouth in a public forum. I'd feel the same way about her if she were a man, or a busty plastic blonde. She's a very limited and overrated actress (IMO), she doesn't seem to do anything meaningful or charitable or generous with her celebrity (unless she's hiding it realllly well) and she is constantly being touted as some kind of role model because she behaves like an unsocialized 8-year-old.
- P.S. I don't know if she's a lesbian (all I can say is she's gonged my gaydar, loudly, since the first time I saw her on TV). If she is, I imagine it's really difficult being young and closeted while trying to pull off a mainstream movie star career.
My only issue with how she chooses to handle that problem...if that's indeed what she's doing...is her constant, taunting "wouldn't YOU like to know!" references to the Pattinson mystery. She seems to be overdoing it these days (ever since the gay speculation hit fever pitch, perhaps?)
It's one thing to let people assume you're dating your costar and stay silent, but to brazenly dare people to nose into your personal life and then pull the "Leave me alone, I don't want the attention, I'm above all of that" card? That's just immature and hypocritical. And carries a real risk of backfiring if someone slips up.
- R154/R155 expresses my issues about Stewart perfectly. Couldn't have said it better.
[quote]My only issue with how she chooses to handle that problem...if that's indeed what she's doing...is her constant, taunting "wouldn't YOU like to know!" references to the Pattinson mystery. She seems to be overdoing it these days (ever since the gay speculation hit fever pitch, perhaps?)
- Dare people to nose into your personal life? Shes a famewhore? Holy shit you people are obsessed and delusional.
- Hon, look at the banner heading on DL. Pointless bitchery is what we DO.
Now go back to your Kristen Stewart Tumblr.
- I can't say if Kristen Stewart is a nice person or not, because 1. I don't know her and 2. I don't think any celebrities are truly nice people given the warped universe they live in and the fucked-up self-image they develop. However. I will say, she seems to either have some kind of social disorder that prevents her from grasping common courtesy and normal human interactions...or she goes out of her way to be as obnoxious as possible in interviews.
Every time I read an interview with her (and for some ungodly reason, she is everywhere under the sun these days), I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could tolerate this person. Let alone be a fan of hers.
C'mon, it's not like anyone's a fan for her acting
- Does Kristen wash Rob's dirty underwear ?
- gotta admit i'm fascinated by all the twilite fandom crazies. they're so much like the brangeloonies (and the anti-brangeloonies) i wonder if it's alot of the same people splitting their time between projecting/obsessing/flame war duties?
yes, ks is a bad combination of shitty personality, huge ego & 0 actual talent. but the 1 thing to say in her defense, let's not pretend rp is the saint his stans make him out to be. he might not be as heavyhanded with the showmance baiting as swaggertastic snow white there but you can bet he's just as guilty of keeping it going. besides, he thinks he's a big important celebrity and cries about all his fame problems just like she does now. beards, bros, lovahs, swingers, whatever...maybe these 2 deserve each other (& so do their fans)
- Only one more year of this shit to go!
- Has anyone in this thread actually seen any of the Twilight movies? I mean, since Rob and Kristen seem to try to reveal very little about themselves in interviews and whatnot, I'm assuming it must be the onscreen relationship of their characters that causes their fans to so thoroughly lose their shit over the prospect of them dating. So I'm kind of wondering what the movies are like, and would like to hear the perspective of someone who's seen any of them who isn't a crazed fan.
- I've seen the first 2 movies (and I've read all 4 books). They are just as horrible as you can imagine. Bad acting, directing, almost nonexistent plot-even the makeup and production design are bad. That said, there are some so bad, it's good moments and the first movie especially had some unintended hilarity.
However, as far as Rob and Kristen are concerned-they have ZERO chemistry. If you think they are awkward interacting in real life, they are just as bad on screen. It's painful to sit through a movie strictly about an overwrought romance (because to say this is a vampire movie is ridiculous, it barely even touches on anything supernatural that doesn't somehow relate to Edward and Bella's lurve) when the leads have the emotional intensity of a loaf of bread. Even the kisses are awkward, tepid and without any heat whatsoever. I'm sure these Robsten crazies think they have oodles of chemistry and practically smolder off the screen, but I just didn't see it. Maybe I was too busy giggling, I don't know. And the chemistry issue was even worse in the second film, if that's even possible. What a slog of a 2 hours that was. Jesus.
As far as the what attracts these people to Twilight and the Bella/Edward relationship-well it's pretty much a Harlequin romance turned up to 11. It's wish fulfillment. In the books Meyer presents Bella Swan as the ultimate Mary Sue. She is every girl. Her description is vague. Brown hair, eyes, average/pretty and clumsy. And that's all you get. Edward is written in the most glowing, purple prose you can imagine. He's beautiful, he sparkles, he dazzles. He's in a word-Perfect. And he's never loved another girl before he meets Bella (he's a 108 year old virgin FYI). She's. Just. That. Special. And once he falls in love, he becomes obsessed with her. Stalks her, sneaks into her room at night and watches her sleep. And this is supposed be the height of romance, to show how devoted Edward is and how deep his love is.
I think for these women, it's a fantasy and they just can't let it go. Every girl/woman remembers being in high school, thinking she wasn't pretty or special or interesting and crushing on the hottest guy in school. The unattainable guy. But in Twilight, Bella IS that girl, and she DOES get the guy. And this guy also happens to be immortal, super strong, mysterious, and the perfect gentlemen. Of course he's also paternalistic, possessive and a stalker, things a woman would not want in a boyfriend IRL, although with these loonies, I'm not sure.
And it's interesting how many middle aged women have totally glommed onto these books and lost their shit over them because they want some perfect man to make them feel special (I guess they've never had that in their lives). I think these are damaged, unhealthy people with not much else going on in their lives. And so what was first an obsession with 2 dumb characters has now been transferred onto the actors who play them. And Rob and Kristen have given them just enough incentive to become even more batshit about it and it's gone on and built from there.
- R164 nails it beautifully. It's a train wreck of a phenomenon, but soooo interesting (in a cheesetastic way) at the same time. So much abnormal psychology at play!
The only thing I'd add is that I don't think the movies matter much at all when it comes to stoking the lunacy of the fans. It's all about the books, and their ongoing, deep-seated fixation on these characters. Edward is the unattainable, mysterious, tortured bad-boy-with-good-heart (plus gorgeous, rich, and immortal...meaning he'll never get old, lose his looks, or lose interest in his beloved) that is catnip to every teenage girl in the universe (plus some boys, and a previously underestimated amount of adult women). Then you have the hottie love rival who is ALSO irrevocably in love with the Mary Sue self-insert. (Not to mention all the other boys in school who are smitten with the ugly duckling-turned-swan. I mean, Bella's LAST NAME is Swan for Christ's sake! Subtlety, thy name is not Meyer.)
What's funny about the Bella character, though, is that she's a piss-poor self-insert. The books beat you over the head with how brave and selfless and noble she is, but she's actually vapid, shallow, whiny, kind of stupid in the brains and INCREDIBLY selfish. If Meyer is really writing Bella as herself, to put her own dark (for a Mormon) fantasy to paper, she's inadvertently casting herself in a rather bad light. (But hell, she's a lot richer than I'll ever be, and she has a career that thousands of genuinely gifted writers only dream of...so who's the laughingstock?)
Anyway, the movies are just as corny and cheap-looking and dumb as described above, but they don't matter because they're just the books played out visually for the women obsessed with the flawed-under-the-guise-of-flawless characters in the book. Stewart is a terrible actress and Pattinson is hardly better, but to be fair to them, you could put your hairdresser and your mailman in the movie and the "Twihards" would worship them and demand their real-life torrid love affair, too. They just can't let go of the obsession those damned books kindled.
- [quote]The movies are just as corny and cheap-looking and dumb as described above, but they don't matter because they're just the books played out visually for the women obsessed with the flawed-under-the-guise-of-flawless characters in the book.
"Flawed-under-the-guise-of-flawless characters." Oh, now that's rich. I haven't read the books or seen the films. The clips are quite enough for me thank you very much. All the more reason that your post makes perfect sense, R165. Somehow you've managed to articulate what it is that drives the fans. Hey, I didn't know that Edward will live forever! (Tells you what I don't know about vampires). So of course he fits the perfect fantasy for women of just about all ages, especially since he adores that vapid Everygirl Mary Sue Plain Jane character "played" by Kristen. Her world is the perfect blank canvas for the deranged fans to paint themselves in to.
Now I Get It
- Thanks R152 and R158.
Every once in awhile a fan from elsewhere wanders over here to defend one or both of her (the fan's) idols, forgetting or maybe never even realizing Datalounge's theme.
It's an exercise in futility for them!
- Here's an outstanding rebuttal to that "KStew is what all little girls should aspire to!" drivel.
- Kristen Stewart shouldn't be a role model for anyone, anywhere, simply because she's as dumb as a box of hair. I mean seriously, any interview she ever gives is either a.) so incoherent you wonder if she actually understands English or b.)so self absorbed and fascinated in her own navel gazing you wonder if she knows there's actually a world outside her own door step.
She's totally insufferable (as is Pattinson).
Makes you wonder if fame and wealth and adulation turn people into ego driven assholes, or do those kind of people gravitate to the movie business.
- Makes you wonder why someone would watch "every interview ever" of someone who is so insufferable.
- [quote] I follow this. This fandom. Kristen Stewart. Robert Pattinson. Twilight, blah blah. It’s my guilty pleasure and constant mindmelt. These words she’s writing sound okay on paper, taken out in that tiny blurb, but it offends me. Honestly, Kristen’s behavior offends me more often than not.
I like her already, and I don't even know her.
- Is this thread some type of parody or something? Because it's obvious that whoever is posting in here is obsessed to the point of dementia with the Twilight phenomenon, yet for some reason frames their obsession with hatred.
It really is incredibly easy not to know anything about these Twifucks, so the amount of detail the "non-fans" keep up with is humorous.
- Aw, R170/157/150/and so on. Bless your stannin' little heart (and Trolldar).
It's really not that serious. Celebrities aren't even human.
- So Marcus Foster and Robert Pattinson took Kristen on a private, romantic date where they all snuggled and got cozy along with their handlers in the back of a . . . car? Or something like that.
No doubt there will be insiders and sources telling us very soon about Rob and Kristen's love-filled night out in London.
- I've heard/read about the "Prancing Pony" fans and the "Claymates" and "Brangelunatics." Is there any other (current) fandom that is as obsessive, loud and demanding as the Twilight/"Robsten" fans?
Also, assuming Pattinson and Stewart are going along with the "real-life Bella-and-Edward" script to keep the Twilighters' salaries streaming directly into their own pockets...how many of you would be willing to shape your personal lives around the fantasies of crazy people, if it meant you'd be rich beyond reason?
I'm honestly not sure what I would do in their shoes. I'd love to have that kind of dough, obviously, but I'd be resentful (and a little afraid) of all these people with zero boundaries and way too much invested in a romance they play out in their heads.
- Yes, WAY too invested. Kinda like most the twisps in this thread. Part 13? LOL!
- Someone please explain the concept of trolldar to R176 aka R170, R300, R598 so she can give up white knighting Bella Swan and get some sleep. There's a Breaking Dawn premiere to rest up for!
- Does calling them a troll make the truth hurt less? Better rest up for part 14 and beyond! Those obsessive rambling posts wont write themselves. Isn't it ironic you're more invested than most the Twiderps you make fun of? xD
- R178 (and etc.) it's obvious that you've come here to defend the Epic Couple in your own way, which I guess you think is unique and special. Kind of like Kristen thinks she's unique and special. No problem. Now that you've taken the time to read all 13 threads, you ready to join the conversation. Good job.
- All 13 threads? Haha, hardly. You assume a lot (A common trend I have noticed here). I don't have that kind of time nor would I care to read such an exorbitant amount of vitriolic BS. Though clearly some of you have all the time in the world to sit here theory-crafting and disparaging two people you don't know for going on 14 threads. By all means, carry on. This is important work you are doing here!
- [quote]She's totally insufferable (as is Pattinson).
R169 I'd really like to know are you saying this just because of the PR romance he is involved in with Kristen Stewart? Because I've seen his interviews and he is one of the most self-deprecating person to ever exist. To the point of turning off people at times, off of himself when he gets praised. But he never buys into his own humongous hype far bigger than Kristen "self-entitled" Stewart's.
- You may be right, R181, and at least he seems willing to make fun of Twilight, Stephanie Meyer and the Twitards sometimes.
- Gosh, R180, keep calm. No need to become so defensive. Sounds like someone needs a hug.
I Love You
- I'm as interested in these people as I am in Kim Kardashian. Which means I enjoy a useless trainwreck as much as the next person and pointless bitchery is the name of the game.
And of course, this is a gay gossip board and Twilight is chock full of closeted actors.
So that's why I'm here, but I have no idea why R180 needs to make their point over 5 different posts. We get it. You're above it all. Next.
The Daily Mail posted those pictures of Rob and Kristen coming and going from their London apartment yesterday. I can't imagine those pictures were an accident. Anymore than the pictures of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively leaving his Boston apartment in the middle of the night. It's so easy to tip off a photographer or get you're agent to take some pics and make it look like you were just 'caught.' Please.
- [quote] get you're agent to take some pics and make it look like you were just 'caught.'
That is what I think about ALL their "leaked" pics, including the recent christening stunt.
- Ashley Move In On Rob Kristen Warns: Back Off!
- Rob to Kristen: Let's Get Married Robert Pattinson Is Ready to Propose to Kristen Stewart
- R181, he ain't so self-deprecating anymore (see link below).
He sounds an awful lot like another Twilight star with a serious head-wedged-up-rectum problem, doesn't he?
- I love the juxtapostion of him complaining about how shitty is life is with the sidebar that he's the 8th richest actor in England.
Jesus, get over yourself and realize in comparison to most people, your life is a cake walk. Or at least vent that stuff to your friends and family.
Both he and Kristen seem to take some weird glee out of complaining about how horrible fame is, how awful and hampered their lives are. After 4 years of Twilight, which they chose to sign up for, you either need to accept it or get out. But I think they truly enjoy the whining.
And just as I said about Kristen Stewart, of the interviews I've read of both of them, they seem so self absorbed and up their own asses that they don't seem to realize that there's a whole world out there that doesn't involve them. Instead of complaining about being famous, do something productive with it. Do something with all the money you earned, start a charity, do SOMETHING besides moan and whine and stomp your feet like a child about how horrible your life is because you (chose) to be famous. And what a horrible life it must be, earning millions of dollars a year. Jesus, visit a homeless shelter and then tell me how hard YOUR life is.
I know it's an interview but there must be SOMETHING else they can possibly talk about. Every single article on these two is Exactly. The. Same.
Shallow, selfish and self satisified. And dumb.
They must be a blast at parties.
- This new article from US Weekly makes it sound like K has R by the balls:
- part 2:
- part 3
- [quote]Do something with all the money you earned, start a charity, do SOMETHING besides moan and whine and stomp your feet like a child about how horrible your life is because you (chose) to be famous.
THIS. That's exactly my problem with them, and the dozens of mediocre narcissists just like them who are on the cover of every magazine, month after month after month, and have somehow been elevated in our culture to the position of Important, Special People with Something to Say.
They aren't. And they don't.
- US Weekly is a joke of a publication. The article is obviously a complete fabrication, although if true it sounds to me like Stewart is a major closet case who can't admit that she doesn't want to date men. They aren't affectionate or tactile, she goes days without talking to him or seeing him, doesn't want to kiss in public, looks miserable all the time.
- I'd like to send them to Occupy Wall Street to see how the other half lives.
- Rob will propose to Kristen on Christmas day, according to a close friend of Rob.
- And you actually believe that R197?
If so, I have some money from a Nigerian prince to send you
- This Rob giving me an orgasm
- Johnny Depp recently made similar comments about fame recently. It is understandable in these "heartthrobs" cases. But Kristen Stewart? The girl barely gets recognized in public. I laughed so hard when they went to a restaurant to interview her and she was all paranoid that people would recognize her. And not one person did. Even the interviewer made fun of that incident by mentioning it in the interview.
- R197 But but he is getting his ego stroked by Ashley Greene and is loving it while going on romantic dates- just two of them.
- It makes them feel like Very. Special. Snowflakes R200.
Ryan Gosling gave an interview a few months ago where the writer followed him around Manhattan and Brooklyn and described how Ryan was stopped over 40 times for pictures and autographs and "Hey, it's that guy," comments and he didn't once complain. He was able to have an intelligent conversation about the WTFness of fame but it didn't sound like the childish belly aching of Pattinson, or the fame=rape of Stewart or Depp. And there were other angles and facets of Gosling's personality that came through.
I think Kristen and Rob are about as deep as a puddle, and thick as a block of wood so maybe that's why every time they open their mouths, nothing of interest comes out. They are staggeringly unworldly and immature when you consider their ages and the wealth of experience they've been through. They've obviously gone through the Gwyneth Paltrow school of pretentious cuntery.
Even Taylor Lautner, who has the personlity of dried glue, comes off better.
- R202 To be fair, Ryan Gosling is not really as famous as Johnny Depp or even Pattinson as of now. All actors have conversation with fans. But still Kristen Stewart is nothing in front of Gosling in terms of popularity, to see her behaving like Angelina Jolie is just laughable. Especially since apparently no one really gives a shit about her. And her only claim to fame is a PR showmance.
- Their relationship...their acting abilities...their public personas...their public perception: THIS just sums it all up!
- Yeah, well he's not Elvis or the Beatles. He makes it seem like he has to hide in a cave in Afghanistan or call out the National Guard to go to the grocery store. He's mainly in LA, NY or London, all places where celebrities can exist pretty unmolested.
He's a legend in his own mind, obviously. It's not 2008-2009 anymore. The height of the frenzy has passed.
And forget about Kstew. She just tries to make herself seem more in demand than she is. Even at the height of Twilightmania it was all about Pattinson and to a lesser extent Lautner. Who really cares about Stewart to chase her down the street?
- [quote]I love the juxtapostion of him complaining about how shitty is life is with the sidebar that he's the 8th richest actor in England.
That's it. Perfect. But he can't see that himself, and that gap is what makes his interviews almost impossible to read. You just want to shake some sense into his vapid little brain. Then again, that would be an exercise in futility because he's so in love with himself that no amount of shaking would do.
- So if you're a fan, you believe the "Rob is Going to Ask Kristen to Marry Him" rumours and you disbelieve the "Rob and Ashley are Having Romantic Evenings" rumours.
Seems simple enough.
- Some chick seriously asked if him and Kristen are secretly married... He ignored her.
- R206, I still would rather listen to Robert than Kristen.
- [The Daily Mail posted those pictures of Rob and Kristen coming and going from their London apartment yesterday. I can't imagine those pictures were an accident. Anymore than the pictures of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively leaving his Boston apartment in the middle of the night. It's so easy to tip off a photographer or get you're agent to take some pics and make it look like you were just 'caught.' Please.]
The difference is that there is not one picture of Rob and Stew in the same frame. Apparently there is a caption saying those pictures were taken on different days - Rob's on 29/30th, and Kstew on 31th, when he was already in LA. It's also hard to tell if it's the same place and who's apartment that is, especially that there are pics of Dakota Fanning coming out of there too.
I guess that's how this whole thing works, give the fans something, so they can create their own "facts".
- Who is that ugly shrew at R210?
- Those women in the clip at R208 are hideous. Their breathless laughter and high pitched voices are like nails on a chalkboard.
Oddly, though, Pattinson looks kind of good there. Maybe it's because the lighting is so low.
Just Say No to Screeching Fans
- Gay, gay, and more gay.
- Interesting... He thinks she's going to ask if he's gay and he's not sure how he would have answered it.
- [quote]Rob is really gay, it will come out sooner or later and let's hope for Rob's career it is later.
He HAS to stay in the closet. Gay actors can't come out from the closet without losing their fanbase.
- I wonder why he said that, R214?
If he's straight, wouldn't he have just said "No"?
- [quote]Who is that ugly shrew at [R210]?
It's Dakota Fanning, coming from the same apartment as Kstew
- They look so gross and unwashed.
- Can we say all 3 of them are probably gay (with KStew leading) and turn the light off on this thread.
- Meanwhile, these two nobodies are still together, obviously tipping off the 'swarming' paparazzi wherever they go. I mean who's clamoring for shots of Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge on a 'romantic' stroll through Venice?
- [quote]If he's straight, wouldn't he have just said "No"?
R216 Yes, that is what Taylor Lautner said...
- I just cant believe Rob is gay just because the law of averages would suggest otherwise. Both Taylor and Kellan are gay. Kristen is probably bi hedging on lez. Theres gotta be one straight in this franchise and Rob with his greasy unwashed looked is probably best bet.
- You have a point R222. He could be straight. Still don't buy this romance though. Another DLer described the interaction between Kristen and Rob thus:
[quote]Every time she gets physically close, she looks like she wants to throw up, or give him a solid guy-punch on the shoulder.
The fangirls see the look of love, but I see a nonsexual platonic friendship. Even when they touch wrists or do something equally 'steamy' (if you're Victorian) that gets the shippers all twitchy, it's always so devoid of...anything. But it doesn't take much to make a young girl (or middle aged cow) squee about how 'sweet' or 'cute' they are. Talk about low expectations.
At this point though I doubt we'll ever know for sure, especially with two movies still in the pipeline.
All I'm waiting for is the inevitable fall out when the break up happens. Because even if you buy what the Twihards are selling, a Hollywood romance is almost never forever. And I think the fandom explosion will be the only thing epic about this whole 'saga.'
- R222 I think so too. That guy jokes about being gay way too much to be one. Also considering his total ignorance towards his outward appearance.
- R223 Come on there is no doubting the fact Stewart is a lesbian. The twitards were losing shit because Pattinson spent last two months in LA instead of going to his "GF" in his own hometown London and was seen hitting the bars every night. Now that they have a photo of them in the same frame in this professional event, all of that is forgotten.
They are so delusional its not even funny.
- Ted's blind seems to fit the Tom/Rob/Sienna thing, but my objection to believing Tom and Rob together is that they've been close since they were 12 years old at school. Who is still with someone at 25 that they've known that long?
I also agree with R222.
- R226 LOL Ted "Twilight" Casablanca? How predictable....
- [quote]Theres gotta be one straight in this franchise...
Yes, and their names are Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone and Peter Facinelli
Tom "Barrington Bang Me" Sturridge
- R229 Who are they?
- What straight guy would say "I thought you were going to ask me if I was gay and I wasn't sure how I would answer that"?
Why not just say "No"? That's what a straight guy would say. He wouldn't have trouble answering it.
- [quote]Ted's blind seems to fit the Tom/Rob/Sienna thing, but my objection to believing Tom and Rob together is that they've been close since they were 12 years old at school. Who is still with someone at 25 that they've known that long?
Oh, yes that fits them to a T (whether it's true or not).
[quote]Not that long ago, Barrington hooked up with a pretty visible gal. This was right around the time people were started to wonder what the hell's going on with the two guys, anyway.
Is this referring to his 'hooking up' with Carey Mulligan when the gay rumors were swirling hot and heavy during summer 2010? I remember there wasn't one picture of Rob that didn't include Tom (even when Rob went on dates with the "GF"). That was the beginning of Tom's foray into bearding IMO. The invisible/made up girlfriend Nettie (remember her LOL) just wasn't cutting it anymore.
I don't know who else it could be about. And remember, the Tom/Rob rumors were all over the place in 2010 because they were almost literally in each other's back pockets. Tom was EVERYWHERE Rob was and people started to really wonder WTF was going on (even the fangirls). And then...Tom disappeared for a good long while as Rob filmed the last Twilight movies and then BAM he's very visibly with Sienna (a very WTF couple if ever I saw one).
As far as Tom and Rob being 'together' since age 12. Well according to Ted's BI it sounds like Rob goes back and forth between boys and girls (and leans towards girls) so IF there is something romantic/physical between them, it sounds like it's off and on. And they may have been friends since age 12 but who knows when the Barington Banging began...
And I always got the feeling that the Tom/Sienna bullshit was more for Rob's benefit rather than Tom's career, which it looks like he could care less about.
Now whether Ted's blinds are actually true....
- R222, if Rob is 'straight', where's the evidence of him being involved with women or girlfriends? The only woman he is seen with on a regular basis is his lesbian friend Kristen Stewart.
- R233 Taylor Lautner had NO trouble saying he was straight. You just found a straight male in twilight cast. Congrats!
- R233 It's the same thing as asking where's the evidence of him being involved with men or boyfriends? The only men he is seen with on a regular basis are his childhood friends.
The prospect of him "not" being gay out of the cast is much more believable than him being gay at this point.
- I mean, R231 , Taylor Lautner had NO trouble saying he was straight. You just found a straight male in twilight cast. Congrats!
- Not quite, R235. The story being put out by the studio is that he and Kristen are romantically involved. They obviously aren't, so who is Rob really involved with?
And why was he spending all his time with Tom until recently? Straight guys don't follow each other all over the world, go to each other's events and lurk behind them on the red carpet.
- That new blind vice from ted could not be anymore obvious... it shouldn't even be a blind.. whether its true or not is another matter-
but what sort of girl would put up with a relationship where her guy sleeps around with guys and girls?! I mean even if she is bisexual, surely she would have more self-respect and emotions are bound to be involved...?? i just cant grasp it at all, im a 20 something female and its baffling.....
- [quote]What straight guy would say "I thought you were going to ask me if I was gay and I wasn't sure how I would answer that"?
I guess if he likes boys and girls that question would be a bit tricky.
[quote]if Rob is 'straight', where's the evidence of him being involved with women or girlfriends? The only woman he is seen with on a regular basis is his lesbian friend Kristen Stewart.
Maybe he fucks around with noname girls he finds in bars? It's possible. He spends vast amounts of time away from his supposed girlfriend and most of that is in a bar or pub. He knows what he could be up to.
There was a DLer a few months ago who had some friends in the London theater scene who said Rob is straight. He sounded legit.
I could very honestly believe he's truly bi. Has a preference for girls, but likes boys too. I could almost even buy that he and Kristen fucked around a few times but I certainly don't think there's any epic love, happily ever after bullshit going on that has the fangirls on a permanent trip. The reality is probably a little more sluttier and a lot less glamorous.
There's a kernal of truth about Ted's BIs as much as I hate to admit it (because Ted turns my stomach).
- [quote]I mean even if she is bisexual, surely she would have more self-respect and emotions are bound to be involved...?? i just cant grasp it at all, im a 20 something female and its baffling.....
Not if she's free to bang girls on the side. Let's face it, she doesn't look very attracted to Pattinson and probably doesn't give a fuck what he does. And like a lot of gay women, but she likes to see two guys get it on.
- "There was a DLer a few months ago who had some friends in the London theater scene who said Rob is straight."
There are also guys on other sites who have posted that Rob is seen in West Hollywood taking guys home.
- They're trying too hard at this point...
[quote]Kristen Stewart's wild "thrusting" almost gave Twilight an R rating. Asked why they ended up re-shooting their sex scene, Rob Pattinson hinted that it was "Kristen's fault." Director Bill Condon adds, "Well, I think that's true. [Kristen] got very into it." He continues, "I hate to be clinical, but [there are] guidelines on thrusting intercourse... Not to make people too excited—it was never explicit—but I think any movement that suggests that is what they object to." Silly Kristen! Twilight sex isn't about passion, it's about lying limp your back with your eyes closed, thinking of England and Stephenie Meyer's giant, throbbing bank account. Anyway, here's a picture of Kristen reaching for Pattinson's sparklepenis yesterday, at one of those sidewalk handprint ceremonies in L.A. The woman is insatiable! Can't be stopped.
- "There are also guys on other sites who have posted that Rob is seen in West Hollywood taking guys home."
What kind of sites? ive never heard that. Also if he was sleeping with random guys and girls surely they would have gone to the tabloids?
So the consensus is that Rob is Nevis, Tom is Barrington, and Kristen is Twyla? or Terry Tush Trade? Then throw the Miss Co-Star blind into the mix- whos that supposed to be? I hate myself for even caring but these two have me fascinated...
- Bill Condon is openly-gay. He should be ashamed of himself for participating in this nonsense.
- Interesting R241. I didn't know that.
Either way, I find the entire Breaking Dawn promotion to be one big informercial on how Rob and Kristen LIKE HETEROSEXUAL SEX. With each other. They can't get enough, they're thrusting on set, they can't control themselves, they're secretly married! Jesus Christ is it over the top.
Is this movie nothing more than an extended sex scene? By the way this is publicized, you'd think so. And that Rob and Kristen were practically fucking on camera (because they are both HETEROSEXUAL. Remember that people!)
- R243, I think there were links on the previous thread, and they've been posted at IMDB and elsewhere.
And no, people would not have gone to the tabloids. Most sex partners of famous people don't talk about their sex lives in public - only a minority of them do.
Have you seen any of Rick Perry's lovers come forward yet? or Barack Obama's?
- One of Rob's latest male hookups?
Sean R. checked in to Silverlake Coffee Co
“Cat calling Robert Pattinson? West Hollywood: success.”
- A comment on Zachary Quinto's IMDB board:
"I'm pretty sure it's Robert Pattinson who is the gay one. My friend knows someone who is in the same circles as Pattinson and apparently he's macking on other guys."
"There are also guys on other sites who have posted that Rob is seen in West Hollywood taking guys home."
I've seen on other sites that have said Rob was taking eunuchs home with him.
- [quote]Rob is a manho. he loves to buy drinks to commom girls, take them back to his place. Talk about how hard is for him to date. My friend hooked up with him in los angeles last month. She asked about Kristen and guess what? he told her SHE'S A CRAZY B I T C H with lots of issues but can't do anything about it cuz a bunch of losers are obssesed with them. He said all be over soon. His house is nice, she has pictures. He probably uses the same sob story with every girl.
A poster posted this on a site around the time he was seen going to bars in LA at night and buying items for his house.
- R249, your attempt at mocking what I wrote above is stupid. I just linked to 2 different sites that mention Rob's involvement with guys.
- It's probably b.s., R250. I don't think Rob has a house - only an apartment.
And remember, he has said he doesn't like vaginas.
In any event, as i posted above, there are also stories about him going home with guys, so who knows what is true?
- R252 Actually he does. He was seen buying furniture for his house just last month.
And he also said his soulmate is his dog. You can't trust what comes out of his mouth.
The bottom line is, there are no picture proof of him being into men like there are of him being with women. Its not likely for a gay to find gays with the huge beard he grows in his downtime. I believe he is the one straight from the cast.
- R250 That actually sounds like Kristen. She just seems like the type who controls her crazy side in interviews. Rob also recently said he learned that women are crazy from filming these movies.
- "The bottom line is, there are no picture proof of him being into men like there are of him being with women."
What proof? What women?
There are just as many photos of him with Tom as there are of him with "women".
- R255 Thing is Tom is his childhood friend whose sister's son, RPatti is the godfather of while those girls are all latest...
- That link at R242 is funny and desperate at the same time. It's like some of you are saying--the hype surrounding this next Twi film is designed to "prove" the heterosexualness of the stars (guess the PR people don't want to lose the delusional fans just yet).
And photo they use to show how Kristen was trying to grab Rob's balls could just as well be showing Kristen pushing him away from her.
It's all so silly.
- What I got out of this was that Kristen Stewart was so inexperienced in bed that she couldn't control and orgasmed all over the place forgetting about her wigs and all even when the cameras were rolling on the professional PG13 movie set with crew around.
- So attention whore Kristen brought Rob's dog to her Jimmy Kimmel taping.
- The creepy guy with the long grey hair in the black hat is her dad.
- That's her DAD? That looks like a woman!
- R259 Read the write up. She lost another deluded "fan" with her real behaviour.
- I know the women at the Robsten blog are probably creaming their size 18 jeans that Mommy has been reunited with Baby, R259.
I don't even have to go to that 9th circle of hell. You just know they are.
- We only start to hear mutterings of a romance just before a new installment of the movie premiers, so yes I would agree relationship is fake. Rob is straight maybe bicurious. Kristen is bi maybe lez. Taylor is gay. Kellan is gay. Ashlee is an attention whore. And twilight sucks ass.
- I see our dear Rob Is Straight Troll is back, posting pictures of Rpatz in the same frame as a woman to provide 'proof' that he's straight. And not just straight! But a straight manwhore.
I don't have a horse in this race so I don't know what Pattinson's sexuality is. I change my mind everyday. But this troll seems so angry and defensive that Rob MUST be heterosexual.
And "a gay?" Is that like spotting "a unicorn?"
And that account posted by The Rob Is Straight Troll at R250 sounds like a text book account of the crazy imaginings of an obsessed Pattinson fan who hates Stewart and wishes she could go to his house, have hot passionate sex whilst commiserating with him about the old battleax Kristen Stewart, who he just 'hates.'
This is why trolldar was invented.
- The only thing I disagree with you about is Kristen, R264. She's 100% lesbian or my gaydar is officially broken.
I can't picture this girl with a man, and well, the way she acts around anybody with a Y chromosome, neither can she.
- R259 What a famewhore. Knowing RP had been there the previous day, she brought his dog with her to flaunt to the same fans. Desperation at its best.
- [quote]Anyway, here's a picture of Kristen reaching for Pattinson's sparklepenis yesterday, at one of those sidewalk handprint ceremonies in L.A. The woman is insatiable! Can't be stopped.
Oh god, that picture. The loonies probably think she's pregnant with a sparkle baby or something now.
- I can't imagine why else you'd bring a dog to the taping of a show. Definitely a ploy and a shitty one. I doubt the poor dog loved being around that deranged group of screaming harpies.
- Great comment from the comments section of the article R242 linked to:
[quote]If you remember nothing else, America, remember this. Kristen Stewart is really, REALLY into having crazy hot heterosexual sex with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who is a completely different gender from her. Because she CANNOT GET ENOUGH of that awesomely heterosexual sexy heterosexual sex. Even on a movie set, with a billion people around, she could not control her heterosexual sex urges for her heterosexual boyfriend. Because she is heterosexually heterosexual.
[quote]Remember, America: from now on, you associate Kristen Stewart strongly and exclusively with enthusiastic heterosexual sex. Involving her. And a man. Because that is what she is VERY INTO.
[quote]Signed, Exhausted publicist for Kristen Stewart, certified heterosexual.
Also, in the picture at the top of that article of her grabbing his sparklepenis, she's wearing an even more blatant look of revulsion than usual.
- Oh, now, that is funny R270. Funny and true. It's as if Kristen's PR machine scours the fan boards and then recreates those women's fantasies about how Rob and Kristen have wild and crazy sex 24/7 when they are together (whenever that is).
It's obvious the fans need those visions not only to satisfy the vicarious lives they live through Kristen, but to reaffirm to themselves that Rob and Kristen are straight as arrows because deep down inside, you know those fans have little nagging doubts about their Epic Couple's true sexuality.
- "Rob is straight maybe bicurious."
There is no evidence that he is straight.
- Anyone with a functioning gaydar and half a brain knows Kristen is most likely gay and this whole thing is one big beardilicious PR scam.
It's only the very deluded fangirls who believe otherwise.
- [quote]"Rob is straight maybe bicurious."
Nahhhhhhhhh. "and Anyone with a functioning gaydar and half a brain knows Rob Pattinson is most likely gay"
- [quote]Nahhhhhhhhh. "and Anyone with a functioning gaydar and half a brain knows Rob Pattinson is most likely gay"
Nahhhhh. Anyone with a functioning eunuchdar can say Rob Pattinson is most likely a eunuch.
- So remember the crazy lady posting on Jezebel, BrandyWinewhateverwhatever, who is absolutely obsessed with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and goes into a frothing rage at anybody who dares to criticize either their acting, looks, fake relationship, etc, etc?
Well I think she's migrated over to HuffPost where she's currently screaming at anyone throwing shade at "shy kid" Stewart. Total angry lunatic with the same writing style, absurd fixation on Jennifer Aniston, and of course, and the same weird justification that the only people who can't stand KStew are jealous women in love with precious, precious Rpatz.
[quote]I watched a 45 yr old woman on Regis, who has been in the business for 20 years, hem, haw, and stutter and then call herself a retard who likes to play dress up. It was one of the most awkward, uninteresting interviews I've ever seen: it was Jennifer Aniston. I think you should give a shy kid, who's more than half that lame bish's age and 10x more talented, a break, don't you? She's growing up in front of the world. Who are you nasty, snarky jealous cows who are all over this girl? It's bizarre. Check yourselves, and get help. Grown assss women acting like 14 yr olds jealous of the new girl in school are plain pathetic.
But the funniest thing about this lady (who's 50 if she's a day if she thinks a 21 year old and a 25 year old can still be categorized as "kids") is that her posting name on HuffPo is:
- Hi Rob Is Straight Troll/R275!
You're back again?
- Pattinson is gay. Everybody in Hollywood knows this.
- [quote]Nahhhhh. Anyone with a functioning eunuchdar can say Rob Pattinson is most likely a eunuch.
This is a GAY SITE. Go back to RPattz/Robsten site.
- [quote]Nahhhhh. Anyone with a functioning eunuchdar can say Rob Pattinson is most likely a eunuch.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyone with a reptiledar and a half brain can say that Rob Pattinson is most likely a reptile.
- [quote]Nahhhhhhhhh. "and Anyone with a functioning gaydar and half a brain knows Rob Pattinson is most likely gay"
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyone with a reptiledar and a half brain can say that Rob Pattinson is most likely a reptile.
- You know R280/R275, that we can see that you are quoting and then responding TO YOURSELF.
- R280, I have believed for a long time now that Rob is a reptile. I'm glad you've confirmed my intuition.
- [quote]that lame bish's age
In all of her frothing anger, this woman is funny in spite of herself.
Thanks for the find, R276. And I agree, sounds like the same poster; she's got to be up there in years to see Kristen as a little kid.
She calls herself Bella Cullen? Incredible. I can't imagine how many times she'll be sitting in the theatre watching her darlings over and over on the big screen while consuming several extra large buttered popcorns, multiple boxes of Milk Duds, and at least two nachos and cheese, along with Diet Pepsi.
She Needs Help
- Why did he think she was going to ask if he was gay. strange!!!
- [quote]Why did he think she was going to ask if he was gay. strange!!!
[quote]Pattinson is gay. Everybody in Hollywood knows this.
- [quote]My dog is my soulmate.
Why would Rob Pattinson call the neutered dog his soulmate. Weird!!
- [quote]Why would Rob Pattinson call the neutered dog his soulmate. Weird!!
[quote]Anyone with a functioning eunuchdar can say Rob Pattinson is most likely a eunuch.
- "I thought you were going to ask my if I was gay. I'm not sure how I would have answered that."
I'd still like to hear a plausible explanation for this statement from the Rob is straight trolls.
- "My dog is my soulmate."
I'd still like to hear a plausible explanation for this statement from the Rob is straight trolls.
- Some inside information from Deadline regarding that Bel Ami movie that has been sitting on the shelf for 2 years. Deadline is an industry gossip site so I tend to believe most of the comments.
The movie sounds awful.
[quote]I heard that this turned out pretty bad and Pattinsons agents were trying to bury it. Guess we’ll get to see why soon.
[quote]From someone who has known Donnellan for a while. Through having to deal with difficult hollywood actresses (he is of course used to working with collaborative theatre actors) and a leading man not strong enough to carry the part let alone the film things didn’t go as smoothly as Declan would’ve hoped. Or so I heard.
[quote]Incorrect. Sony nor Sony Pictures Classics is the purchaser. Sony Worldwide Acquisitions is. It may or may not get released in the states. As of right now there are no plans. This one can’t have been cheap either. I’ve heard theories about Protagonist not being happy with the final product.
- So it looks like it does now have a distributor through Sony Worldwide Distributions.
I'm open to seeing it on DVD.
Is it true that Rob shows his ass in it?
- Another badly reviewed performance from Pattinson isn't going to help his career.
- The Twitards had another one of those insane convention so all the fraus could get together and scream at the the three gay stars.
Rob was answering some question, as usual giving an incoherent stumbling answer and during a break in his answer some guy yells out clear as day "you're in the closet". Rob proceeded to turn red as a tomato and his lesbian girlfriend had to make a sarcastic comment to try and do damage control.
The video is all over youtube, happens at about the 2:23 mark. Of course the Twitards are all foaming at the mouth that anyone would dare say this to the heterosexual god that is RPattz. I don't think I've ever seen anyone turn as red or have as much nervous giggling as Pattinson when he heard that comment.
- Correct video link
- link doesn't seem to work
- works now
- Link worked for me.
So which DLer crashed the Twilight convention?
- [quote]Rob was answering some question, as usual giving an incoherent stumbling answer and during a break in his answer some guy yells out clear as day "you're in the closet". Rob proceeded to turn red as a tomato and his lesbian girlfriend had to make a sarcastic comment to try and do damage control.
You can tell he's embarrassed and uncomfortable, his eyes widen in panic and he looks at Kristen because he doesn't know what the hell to do. He can't even seem to make a joke, his lady hands start fluttering, and Stewart finally steps in with that sarcastic comment to move the thing along. Very funny.
Kristen has total lesbian voice, by the way.
And from that clip with the women screaming at every precious utterance of the Epic Couple, you can tell that Rob and Kristen seem to know exactly what to say to get the crazies creaming their oversized underwear. It's such a PR game. And it's soooooooo easy.
- Thanks for the interesting update.
It looks like the shit is finally hitting the fan.
- It reminds me of that video awhile ago where some reporter asked Kristen about her 'Krisbian' fanbase and she kind of stumbled over her answer awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable with the topic, as she looked to her publicist to tell her what to do.
If you're openly gay or totally straight, the gay question really shouldn't be this stumbling, awkward issue. Robert, Kristen, and Taylor all seem to be MAJORLY uncomfortable anytime sexuality is asked.
I wonder what happened to that guy in the audience. Did the fraus kill him?
- The link worked for me. It's hilarious that the guy asked the question. But I'm so sick of these two already, that it's hard to even watch the video. Kristen's voice is flat and monotone, and every other word is "like." "I'm like so thrilled, it's like, it was like supposed to, ummm, yeah, like we were there, and like it, ummmmm, just like happened."
And Rob's giggle is just old. Enough already!
- Looks like people are getting bolder in calling out the B.S.
- I'm sure Rob's team is scrambling as we speak to call the paps and tip them off for one of the epic couples awkward date photo ops.
I'm sure there will be some awkward hand holding or pinky touching photos released tomorrow to try and bury this gay thing.
- [quote]And Rob's giggle is just old.
He really is Robbie the Retard isn't he? A bit dim, dirty, not sexually alluring in the least.
Watching that video, it really becomes crystal clear what somebody posted upthread- if Summit had cast the mailman and the Duane Reade cashier to play Bella and Edward, these women would be screaming for them. It has nothing to do with the boring as dried paint Pattinson and Stewart. Talk about a charisma vacuum.
- I hope this really upsets the Twitards.
Nothing like this has ever happened to them before.
- Help me pleae, I'm drunk and suicidal. Who can I call? Sorry to interrupt your thread.
- ... and we will probably get a kissing/hand holding/awkward hugging photo of these two tarts by tomorrow.
- Won't that make people more suspicious ?
Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- thank you 310. Youre a slifesaver, sorry for bad spelling andposts. tank you so mcuh.
- New Tom/Sienna's photo appeared at the time as Rob was visiting London. The best proof that they are still together
- [quote]It has nothing to do with the boring as dried paint Pattinson and Stewart. Talk about a charisma vacuum.
You said it. Perfect comparison. After about the first three minutes into any interview with them, I start thinking about when to click Exit. It's the same thing over and over again: Kristen: "I, like, ummm, loved, ummm, it." And Robert: "Hee-Hee!"
- Rob "you're in the closet" ... He was in a panic.
- Yeah, he was definitely flustered. It's an odd reaction for a "straight" guy. He doesn't know what to say. Curious.
- The "you're in the closet" moment in that video did more to convince me that Rob is gay than anything else I've seen yet, including thousands of other posts in 13 installments of this thread. What straight guy who was truly confident in his sexuality would turn beet red like that? Especially considering that he's a high profile actor who has to do these kinds of gigs all the time and is used to having tons of random shit yelled at him from crowds. Why would THIS particular comment embarrass him so much? Why not just laugh it off?
If you watch the rest of the video after that Kristen seems to go into overdrive trying to recover from that moment. Of course, the twitards in the comments section are delusional and full of excuses as always.
- If now somone would do it to Kristen?
- What's really interesting too is the way the guy said it. He didn't ask "Are you in the closet?" rather, he made a statement "You are in the closet." It kind of makes me wonder if the guy knows something more about Rob than the ordinary fan (or, shall we say, non-fan)?
- Maybe the reason Rob got so embarrassed is because he knows the guy.
- [quote]What straight guy who was truly confident in his sexuality would turn beet red like that?
Not only that, but his "GIRLFRIEND" is sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! Why get so embarrassed and flustered when the "proof" of his straightness is right where the world can see? Why not laugh it off and say "no, I'm not, thanks for asking? Isn't that right, Kristen?"
Instead Rob melts down into incoherence-he can't seem to really form a sentence even, and Kristen quickly goes into save mode.
A straight guy, sitting by his longtime SO wouldn't get that embarrassed. And not only embarrassed, but with absolutely NOTHING to say.
- Why are there so many posts in this Tiger Beat thread? This crap should be on ONTD, not DL.
- [quote]Why not laugh it off and say "no, I'm not
R320 Thanks baby, I'm glad you believe I'm straight now. Come meet me tonight! *wink*
- Maybe R319. It was in LA. Maybe those WeHo stories are true.
You just know Taylor is breathing a huge sigh that that comment wasn't directed at HIM.
- True, R323. And in fact, since all 3 of them may be in the closet, Kristen and Taylor could have gotten the same question.
- It would make sense that the guy knows him and he knows the guy. That's why he (Rob) got so tongue-tied.
[quote]Why not laugh it off and say "no, I'm not, thanks for asking? Isn't that right, Kristen?"
So true. Especially that last bit.
- I doubt he knows the guy. A guy he knows probably wouldn't out him.
It's probably just an ordinary guy. Whoever asked the question was going to have the same effect on him.
- [quote]Today, things have changed. A little. Girls, who spend tens of billions of dollars each year, worldwide, on movie tickets and Blu-Rays and DVDS, still expect to see Taylor Lautner, (a confirmed homosexual), kiss a girl - and like it, but if he were to kiss a boy in his own house, behind closed doors, perhaps they wouldn't really care? Or would they. See, for instance, the July 2, 2010 cover of Entertainment Weekly, above, where it seems Eclipse stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are the biggest homos of 2010. Well, we say, and we hear, and have proof, that they are. Albeit not lovers, they are gay - in real life.
The article is a couple of years old, but it fits anyway.
- "Maybe those WeHo stories are true."
I posted a link to a couple of them above. After I posted them the Rob is Straight troll reprimanded me.
- The fangirls still believe they are madly in love, so this changes nothing.
The people who think it's a giant bearding scam don't go see Twilight movies anyway.
- I don't think it changes the minds of the Twitards, but it may change something. The horse is out of the barn now, and there is nothing Summit can do to put it back in again.
More people than ever before are going to be talking about this issue.
- Why is this thread still here? These people are the same idiots who would have been Prancing Ponies.
- You people are SO out of touch with reality. No one thinks like this. Such obsessive, fringe mentality...
- Who are you addressing, R332?
- this vid is just so good. For one time there is a vid of them and it's not boring ! Kristen's reaction is the cherry on top of the cake for me. She said the perfect thing to make those stupid twihards scream just to prove us a lil more that robsten is nothing but a showmance and that they perfectly know what the fans want to hear.
- So true, R334. It's like they know exactly what to say to get those screaming women to squee! even louder. It's pretty clear their PR teams scour the message boards, so they know exactly what to feed the fans.
- Those two aren’t together at all. That has become so obvious. She treats him with so much contempt. He must really be an ass. She rolls her eyes at him, talks down to him and hangs more on Taylor. Won’t kiss him at the awards shows and acts like he’s got bad breath. He disgusts her. And the idiots can’t even see that.
- Golly gee, isn't it convenient that Robbo is "bisexual"? That way, Ted C. can write both accounts of epic Robsten love as well as blind items about "Nevis Devine", "Barrington Bang Me", "Twyla Babe Sucker"and "Terry Tush Trade"! Only problem is it's might hard to buy that sexless, giggling Rob is some sort of sexual dynamo able to satisfy Kristen, Tom and who knows who else? Please!
- Rob is 100% straight, a lot of his former girlfriends were interviewed in the sun newspaper in London.
- [quote]Rob is 100% straight, a lot of his former girlfriends were interviewed in the sun newspaper in London.
Debate over folks! R338 has spoken!
- The Twitards at that video link on YouTube are very angry. They are lashing out at anyone who questions whether Rob & Kristen are together.
They claim that Bill Condon and Reese Witherspoon have said Rob & Kristen are a real couple. Anyone know what they are talking about?
- Reese, the queen of beards? Surely you jest.
And Bill Condon, the director of Twilight, is going to say what else?
- if an openly-gay man like Bill Condon is lying for Rob & Kristen and enabling them to be in the closet, he is a scumbag.
- He's an openly gay man directing a shitty movie that profits the Mormon church!
He's obviously in it for the money and doesn't seem too perturbed by the morals of the situation.
- I liked 'Gods and Monsters', R343, but I won't be watching any more of his movies after he got involved with this mess
- Completely agree R334. I was actually impressed with how skilled Stewart seemed to be in easily giving the lines the crazies want to hear and helping Rob when he was flustered by the closet question.
Someone else said it on this thread but I still think Rob might not be gay simply because what are the chances that the entire main cast is gay? Lautner and Stewart are quite obviously not straight, it seems crazy odds that both Lutz and Pattison aren't as well.
- It's true that you usually don't have a whole cast that is gay, but remember some of the other guys in Twilight (eg. Peter Facinelli) aren't gay so it's certainly possible the main 4 (Lutz, Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner) could be
- look at some of the angry comments under the YouTube video:
"OMG . Go on google, search on Robsten WFE premiere kissing & holding hands, watch Robsten quotes "my boyfriend is english" " she's back in LA" and search on youtube Robsten videos...."no photos of them kissing off-screen" HAHAHA SEARCH FOR ROBSTEN KISSING ON GOOGLE, some cute photoshops, but absolutely some real?! girl get fact ... before you open your mouth."
"There's no proof that they're in a relationship? Are you serious! There are countless photographs as well as video footage which proof their love for each other. More recently the WFE premiere, where they left hand in hand, and Rob went in to kiss Kristen toward the end. The photos of them spending New year together (2 years in a row) as well as all the quotes we've gotten over the years. Think what you want, but it's more then obvious that they most defiantly are."
- From a few years ago:
[quote]Which female fans of a highly desired actor are wasting their time? No, he’s not gay, he’s actually celibate but it hasn’t been leaked for fear of running his sexy screen god image.
Every time Rob talks about sex he sounds like the 40 year old virgin talking about women's breasts. Like he's never experienced it before.
- R339, stop that!
- God, those desperate fan samples at R347 are simply amazing. I mean how many times do these women watch every video or enlarge every photo to come up with some tiny shred of evidence to "prove" that their Cherished Couple is real? In fact how cruel are Rob and Kristen to force their fans into those fact-finding contortions? Hell, if they would just come out of the closet, their fans could put down their magnifying glasses and get their lives back (if they ever had any to begin with).
- Come out of the closet?
Huh, hum, huh, huh, duh, um, um, HEE HEE *BLUSHES*
- Here are some more comments from the YouTube video:
"A lot of fans like their relationship because they have principles to keep their relationship between the two of them rather than the world whilst the cute stolen moments and chemistry says it so much more than loads of PDA's. There is so much public interest and it would just get worse, the being followed when you are trying to go on a date or whatever, so they hide it - its a shame they have to do that actually.. I'm a saddo, I'll shut up, percieve it as you wish :) Peace out!"
"Btw, Rob has said he would rather do something dumb when he and kristen accept the MTV award for best kiss, than to do this big romantic kiss as they would be too embarrassed - you only have to youtube their interviews for this stuff..there's even a vid of them holding hands backstage at that very awards show lol! Just saying!"
"To be fair, I don't think you understand why some are so invested when they are ''not a couple'' because you don't know why Rob and Kristen refuse to talk about their relationship and they HAVE explained on many an occasion. Both have said that even if they answered the question, it wouldn't stop there, they would be asked for specifics. They just want to protect themselves and what's important to them, what's so wrong with not wanting the world to know your business?"
- All bullshit excuses to keep fangirls in their happy bubble.
- We can easily go to the YouTube link and read the user comments for ourselves folks, no need to post ad nauseum, geezus.
- [quote]Both have said that even if they answered the question, it wouldn't stop there, they would be asked for specifics.
This makes no sense. What kind of 'specifics?' What kind sexual positions they like? Because celebrity reporters are just so fucking hard hitting and not under strict control of publicists anyway. Celebrity couples (the nonfamewhore ones anyway) manage to maintain a level of privacy without playing this coy denial games with the press, which we all know is just garnering these two MORE publicity, not less.
Only the fangirls still buy that it's all about 'privacy' to protect the Cherished Couple. Good thing for Rob and Kristen that their fans are so fucking dumb.
- It always boggles my mind when they mention the privacy argument. What privacy? This relationship or rather the idea of relationship is whore out by everyone from producers, directors to Rob and Kristen, to sell this franchise.
- So what's going to happen in one year from now when the final film is over?
- [quote][CDAN] This well known actor from the Twilight franchise is set to come out. He wanted to do it in this round of press tours but is being pressured to wait until the final installment tour.
- That could be Lutz, Pattinson or Lautner they are talking about.
- My first guess was Lautner. He spent a good chunk of time in this tour trying to convince everyone he's straight.....
- I don't think it's Lautner. He said he is straight recently, so that's not getting ready to come out. He is also planning a career as an 'action star' as in his latest 'Abduction' film, so I don't think he plans to say he is gay for at least another 5 years.
- R354, I actually like it when the fan's comments are posted here, because I can't bring myself to go over there to read them.
- Btw, isn't Robert Pattinson about 5 years older than Kristen Stewart? Do the fans really think a guy in his mid-20's has much in common with a girl who is just leaving her late teens?
- [quote] Do the fans really think[/quote]
C'mon man these are twilight fans.
- R363 Of course there are many common things btw these two. Don't you know that Rob thinks KStew is so mature in his eyes? So age is not a problem.
- Their videos on YouTube are real, you guys can also check who dated who site for more proof.
- twihards gtfo.
- R363, Five years isn't that much. They have been working together for quite awhile now and they come across somewhat similar to me. Regardless, of whether or not they are dating (...) I imagine they do have a fair bit in common.
- What they don't seem to have in common is a mutual sexual attraction to each other.
Just My 2 Cents
- [quote]Their videos on YouTube are real, you guys can also check who dated who site for more proof.
You again??? Don't you ever get tired of posting the same bullshit? You never seem to be able to link us to any of these videos with this so-called "proof" cause there are NO videos.
- [quote]Btw, isn't Robert Pattinson about 5 years older than Kristen Stewart? Do the fans really think a guy in his mid-20's has much in common with a girl who is just leaving her late teens?
I am no twifan and I hate these fauxmances but to be fair, that argument is a non-starter.
You could very likely look back only a generation within your own family to find your dad has about 4-5 years on your mom or some uncle has 8-10 years on his wife.
- I can't get over how absolutely ugly she looks as Snow White.
- Dont take my word R370, i dont know how to do a link, just check the dating site and YouTube and see.
- R373 must be posting from a home for the mentally challenged.
And I'm only half joking.
- Jesus, these fucking wackjobs have already started camping out for the Breaking Dawn premiere that's 5 DAYS AWAY.
I guess I could ask if these people have lives/families/jobs, but I already know the answer to that.
- Old blind item:
7. BLIND GOSSIP 01/05
These two young stars are rocketing to stardom. However, if they don’t stop the partying, they may have to make a pitstop in rehab first. The girl has gotten drunk more times in the past week than you can count on one hand. However, she can usually pull it together for interviews. On the other hand, the guy’s drugging is completely out of control. His agent has had to physically pull him out of two interviews recently because he was so stoned he could barely speak or keep his eyes open. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
- Old blind item:
177. BLIND GOSSIP 06/24 **#1**
This young celebrity couple did not actively promote their dating status during their last project together. They kept it quiet, and were smart enough to use protection during their intimate off-screen moments. Unfortunately it did fail on one occasion, and she wound up pregnant. Sorry, no wild tales of diseases and drugs and drama in this case, nor the impending birth of a golden child. The whole event was actually handled very quickly, quietly and professionally as she dropped out of sight for only two days to have a procedure done. The couple is a fairly mature one for their age, and still have eyes only for each other. Frieda Pinto and Dev Patel; Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
- Old blind item:
63. BUZZFOTO 11/23
We’re not even sure why the magazines keep pushing it, but this couple who are said to be romantically involved, are actually nothing but. Sure, they’re having fun playing with the press, but it’s mostly because they are told it would be a good marketing strategy for their career. Everyone around them knows however, that they are just good friends, not lovers. One in all the media buzz is actually rumored to swing the other way. Not Chace Crawford. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
- Old blind item:
25. BUZZFOTO 03/07
This blind is coming to us from one of the crew members of a film that was released in 2008. Allegedly, two of the on-screen stars of this kitschy film weren’t rehearsing all of those hours that they promised the director they were. The young-ish stars insisted that their characters needed to ‘bond’ and hence they needed some time ‘alone’. They were given extra time to do so back at the hotel, where our stars stayed locked up in the actress’s room. Our source claims that instead of practicing their lines, our couple spent every session getting very, very high. This is probably why the male had such a hard time remembering his blocking (and occasionally even lines) when it came to filming. Luckily for our actors, the director and producers mistook the mental messups and red eyes for intensity, and its a good thing too. Our actors aren’t big enough to lame out like that….yet. Think deep on this one. Our darling Zac wasn’t involved. Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart
- The Fairest of Them All?!! Bitch, please!!
the Evil Queen
- R371, Kristen may be in her 20's now, but she was only 17 when she first started working with Rob and when the attraction supposedly developed
- Michael K. at Dlisted really hates this little cunt.
- Michael K's hate is delicious.
Isn't a little weird that the trailer for Snow White focuses almost entirely on Charlize and there is ZERO dialogue from the Fairest of Them All?
Even Hemsworth gets a line.
- The abortion BI is about someone else or not true at all.
But can I buy these two as stoners who stay up all night smoking weed and pretending to date?
Yes. Yes I can.
- What Dlisted says about Kristen's British accent is hilarious.
Those blind items are pretty funny, too.
- I think the main reason the studio put Charlize being the focus in the trailer is to beat Julia Robert, you know queen vs queen...And it works, from what I read the comments in Dlisted, although all of them trash about KS, they all said Charlize is good and the movie looks good, that they would probably tolerate KS and watch the movie just for Charlize and CH. That make me worry about Julia's one "Mirror Mirror".
You can see Universal really putting full force to promote this shit even they are not done filming yet. Julia's one just released stills recently and not trailers yet, but Universal already beat them to it, they don't want Mirror Mirror to steal their thunders. I hope Julia's one put more effort to gain attention from public....
- if RPatz isn't gay then why the following? :
1. The bearding with Kristen
2. The close relationship with Tom Sturridge
3. His statement that he doesn't like vaginas
4. His recent interview where he said he wouldn't know how to answer the "Are you gay?" question
5. The absence of any woman in his life other than Kristen
6. His participation in the gay film "LIttle Ashes"
7. His statement that his soulmate is his dog
8. His embarrassed reaction at the event last week where he was told "You're in the closet!" by a man in the audience
9. The stories posted online about him taking guys home in West Hollywood and London
- There is a new Blind item stating one of the Twilight actors is planning on coming out.
- [quote]I think the main reason the studio put Charlize being the focus in the trailer is to beat Julia Robert, you know queen vs queen...And it works, from what I read the comments in Dlisted, although all of them trash about KS, they all said Charlize is good and the movie looks good, that they would probably tolerate KS and watch the movie just for Charlize and CH. That make me worry about Julia's one "Mirror Mirror".
I think it's pretty obvious they masterfully cut around Kristen Stewart's part because she CANNOT ACT, and they know Charlize is the best thing about the movie. Trust me, if Stewart was bringing it, they would have featured her.
Of course Stewart apologists are trying to say that there will be other POV trailers that will focus on all the characters but still. It's called SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, and the trailer is all about Charlize Theron.
Of course they can't edit Stewart out of the movie itself, which is the main problem. You can even see in the tiny snippets from the teaser that she's just as bland and expressionless as always. No change there.
But my guess is that they wanted to put out their strongest footage and keep Stewart underwraps until nearer the release so there's less time for the internet to rip her to pieces.
- Trust you? Lol, no thx. It was a TEASER trailer and they aren't even finished filming. You are delusional and obviously a bit obsessed. Less so than some of the other posters here though.
- Thank you very much for that astute evaluation, R390. You may take your leave now.
- A Krisbian has arrived. There's no way they have none footage of twitchy Emo after all this filming. They are trying to hide her because she is godawful.
- You're a moron. The trailer is from the Queens POV. The Queen has almost no contact with Snow White for most the movie. Notice how the Dwarfs and the Price were only briefly shown? Because they don't have scenes with the queen either... Stop being such bitter little bitches and use your brains.
- If you remember, most of the dialogue was also left out of most of the "Water for Elephants" trailers too, the first sign it was a piece of shit.
Where do you get off calling people morons? Just cos someone calls kristen out on being the terrible actress that she is? Deal with it.
She blinks, stutters, heavy breathes and shakes her head in EVERY film ALL the time... thats a fact.. and she doesnt even 'act' cos thats how she behaves in interviews in real life. She shows ZERO emotion.
and no i havent just seen twilight- i watched most of her others to give her a chance but shes just godawful...
get over yourself just cos someone dares to say anything about your precious princess- she aint all that and will be a nobody once the final twilight film is finished with.
- Hello, everyone! I'm in the Big Apple and having ever so much fun, except I'm missing me mum something awful! Me new male caretaker is a great gent though. Cheers!
Robbie the Retard
- Awesome R396. Can't stop laughing.
- Rob is developing a lot of lines around his eyes.
Better stop smoking.
- Twilight fans are such dumb cunts. They almost make it too easy.
Let's break it down for R390, shall we?
Nobody cares about the dwarfs or the Prince popping up in the trailer because they are not main characters. But this movie is called SNOW WHITE, it's arguably about her journey in defeating the Evil Queen. We, the audience, are presumably supposed to root for her cause.
But isn't it interesting that the first trailer released, the first introduction of the movie to the general public, is from the Queen's point of view and relies 100% on Charlize Theron? Marketing campaigns are not done randomly or by coincidence. It's not for lack of footage of Stewart, and it's not like they drew straws and just decided to show Charlize first. It's because they are strategically editing around THE TITLE CHARACTER. They could have shown her speaking, even without her sharing scenes with Theron. They obviously made a decision not to.
Come on, this is supposed to be Kristen's star vehicle, they picked her because of her Twilight fame, and if she were any good, you just know they would have made the trailer All. About. Her.
Her absence was glaring and was certainly remarked on consistently and not just here. I think somebody is bitter and it's R390 because Princess Sourpuss is showing the emperor isn't wearing any clothes and her fans are feeling a tad defensive.
- to 389. you obviously didn't see the intial trailers for Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. They hardly showed her at all. She was really noticeably absent. I'm sure that the future trailers will show more of Snow White. In fact the producer even indicated that there would be multiple POV trailers.
- If by "break it down" you mean, make stuff up with zero proof, sure. I gave realistic and logical reasons as to why she wasn't featured more in the teaser trailer and you give bias speculation. Funny how you don't bring up Chris H. who also happens to be a TITLE CHARACTER who shows up even less than Snow White and only says one line in the trailer. You know, cause it's called SW and THE HUNTSMAN.
You completely missed my point about the dwarfs and the Price which just shows how out of touch you are. But the biggest joke of your post is that you actually think your conspiracy theorist-like mentality is "remarked on consistently" or commonplace. You really are delusional, clearly way too invested and obsessed with tearing down Kristen Stewart to even be reasoned with on a fundamental level. I honestly can't imagine when drives someone to this point.
Anyway, when they release a non-teaser trailer and she still has no dialogue then get back to me. Until then, give it a rest. Go do something productive. I mean, my god. Do you people really get that much enjoyment out of maligning and bitching about famous people? The contents of these threads are absolutely pathetic. This place is like some dark slimy hole where the bottom feeders congregate and attack those more fortunate than themselves. Yet again, anonymity bringing out human nature at it's finest!
- I love when freaky little Twilight fans come here, all ready to defend their precious little KStew and Rpatz. It's so...amusing.
[quote]I gave realistic and logical reasons as to why she wasn't featured more in the teaser trailer and you give bias speculation.
Actually, no you didn't. You compared the lack of periphery characters being featured to the lack of the lead character being featured. You don't understand the faulty logic in your argument? And well, the HUNTSMAN, did get a line in. One more than the Twitchy Emo girl got!
[quote]is "remarked on consistently" commonplace.
Yeah, it was actually remarked upon on sites like Gawker and ONTD and New York Magazine. But again, if you want to live in your own fantasy world, go right ahead. There is such a thing as general consensus though, even if you, as a biased fan, can't see that or don't agree.
[quote]This place is like some dark slimy hole where the bottom feeders congregate and attack those more fortunate than themselves. Yet again, anonymity bringing out human nature at it's finest!
We call it pointless bitchery. And we like it that way. If you can't keep up while clutching your pearls in moral indignation, than best see yourself out.
And here's a tip R390, blah blah blah. Robert and Kristen don't know you or care do so, so defending them with so much righteous anger is a tad ridiculous. You're SO SERIOUS and HYPERBOLIC. True fansanity at it's finest.
But I hope for your sake the next trailer makes Kristen looks like the next coming of Meryl Streep. It sounds like you need it.
- Twilight fans never have a sense of humor.
- [quote]Funny how you don't bring up Chris H. who also happens to be a TITLE CHARACTER who shows up even less than Snow White and only says one line in the trailer. You know, cause it's called SW and THE HUNTSMAN.
Because THE HUNTSMAN character is supporting to Snow White. It's HER story. Are you really that slow? Interesting how you seem to hell bent on calling people stupid and being rude out of the gate and then act all aghast at how 'mean' and 'horrible' we are here.
You're the one acting like a raged filled cunt. Why don't you just own it?
- [quote]If you remember, most of the dialogue was also left out of most of the "Water for Elephants" trailers too, the first sign it was a piece of shit.
- Oh come on. That person was a little over the top, but there OBVIOUSLY will be more trailers that put more focus on Snow White. The movie doesn't come out til next summer. I think this was a great teaser. I'm always more interested in bad guys. The second batman was all about the Joker. I always thought that the Queen in Snow White was one of the most memorable and scary baddies of all.
- So the reviews for Breaking Dawn have come out and according to this review there isn't even a sex scene? And they've been promoting none stop about how 'sexy' Robert and Kristen were, how there was, gasp!, R rated thrusting, bed breaking sex, blah blah blah. And all of those 'racy' leaked pics? Won't the Robsten fans dreaming of onscreen real life couple porn be disappointed?
[quote]At their lush honeymoon villa, Edward is every inch the gentleman — too much so, perhaps, for Bella. They skinny dip at night to some incredibly insipid songs, they're very tender and understanding with each other, and then in the morning the bedroom is in total disarray; we never see anything of what came between, no moment of surrender, which is what the series has been building to all along. Where one legitimately hopes to register what Bella feels upon finally giving herself over to what she has so long desired but resisted, all we get are languid and lax interludes of what still seems like puppy love. Very lame, and very disappointing.
- Could we get away from Snow White and back on topic?
Let's talk some more about the event last week where the guy shouted out "You're in the closet!" at Rob.
- R401 Accept it, Kristen Stewart's "acting" was too hideous to be included. As usual.
- The timing of the closet comment was so odd. Was it a delayed reaction to the prancing comments?
Rob definitely seemed flustered...
- What prancing comments?
- If you watch about a minute before that guy yells, "you're in the closet" he is talking about him and Kristen prancing in a garden.
Kristen protests that, they did no prancing.
Rob says, "What's wrong with prancing?"
- What a bizarre situation.
- Why do I not find it surprising Rob likes to prance around in a garden?
- People making fun of the rich and famous on the internet, R401?
Whatever will they think of next?
- This PR romance is gonna last at least one and a half year more, until they squeeze the last penny of the franchise.
Heck this showmance is a gold mine for years, even could be use in the future for a seminar about how PR romance works, including the chapters:
-How are created,
-How to be a beard
-Are you paying to the right gossip sites?,
-How to spread the gossip , look for the exact moment
-Who are our fans? are them brainless?
-If they answer is YES
--the last chapter
-How to create a idiotic name for the morons fans
- Funny, but sadly accurate post from R416. That's probably the way it pretty much works. Some of these fans are so deranged that they will believe any fake relationship the studio sells them.
- Rob on Fallon.. What's up with the kneeling? Gay position.
- Not necessarily, R418. We don't want to play Dr. Freud and overanalyze everything.
Although as I said above, I find Rob's last 2 interviews (the one with Access Hollywood and the one at the Twilight convention) very interesting because of the 'gay' situation.
- [quote]The "you're in the closet" moment in that video did more to convince me that Rob is gay than anything else I've seen yet, including thousands of other posts in 13 installments of this thread. What straight guy who was truly confident in his sexuality would turn beet red like that? Especially considering that he's a high profile actor who has to do these kinds of gigs all the time and is used to having tons of random shit yelled at him from crowds. Why would THIS particular comment embarrass him so much? Why not just laugh it off?
[quote]Instead Rob melts down into incoherence-he can't seem to really form a sentence even, and Kristen quickly goes into save mode.
I agree with you guys!
- Even more telling is that interview where he asks the journalist if she's going to ask him if he's gay? Why would he think that unless that's what he is afraid of?
- True, R421. But is he not also taking a risk by jumping the gun and bringing attention to it?
- R422 I think he didn't expect the journalist would also put this in the article, so he didn't think much about bringing the attention on himself by asking.
- [quote]Let's break it down for [[R390]], shall we?.... Nobody cares about the dwarfs or the Prince popping up in the trailer...
- [quote]"The producers probably kept Kristen's voice out of this trailer, because they know it's been a hard month on humanity and the last thing we need is to crack our heads on our desks after hearing her butcher a British accent like nobody else has butchered a British accent. "Oh, so I guess Madge's British tongue isn't that tore up" is probably what most of us are going to say after hearing Kristen talk."
Ah, Michael K, don't ever change.
- So danged funny that he would bring up Madge's, ahem, British tongue when he's talking about Kristen. And I will say this, Charlize comes off extremely well in that trailer. Oh, I know, it's only a trailer, and you never really know until you see the whole thing (or see that the critics give it a total of 20% or something), but from that little bit, it didn't look half bad. Then again, as you've all been discussing here, Kristen virtually isn't in the trailer at all, and that makes a huge difference,
- "I think he didn't expect the journalist would also put this in the article"
Article? You mean interview?
- Ok, I'm convinced, Rob is NOT straight. I don't know what exactly he is, but he's not straight.
The "you're in the closet" incident, the weird "I thought you were going to ask if I'm gay and I didn't know how to answer that" comment, and of course, the I hate vaginas comment.
Kristen and Taylor are both definitely gay.
- R428 you missed one more point, the he used lube to sex comment too, which is a necessity for gay guys.
- New blind item from Entertainment Lawyer. It's probably about Nikki Reed if it's even true, but of course some of the Robstne nutjobs think it's about their queen.
[quote]#2 - This Twilight actress is telling friends she is pregnant and desperately trying to hide it for a few more weeks.
- Rob was interviewed for Dutch tv by an openly gay guy who flirted with him throughtout and wanted Rob to bite him. Robbie-boy seemed uncomfortable, but can you blame him?
- Rob seems uncomfortable with sex, period. Has anybody noticed that? He's like a 12 year old man-child.
- I think he just have to keep this shy, innocent appearance, I'm not convinced, he fake it, inside he is squealing like a girl!!
- Who's excited about all of the "epic moments" we're sure to get at tonight's Breaking Dawn premiere and afterparty?
- So Gawker posted some pictures of the nutjobs who have been camping outside since last Thursday for the Breaking Dawn premiere.
1.)Lots of fat old women. Yeesh.
2.)One girl showed up in a wedding dress. Who wants to guess the last time she's been near a penis?
3.)Apparently there's an altar set up where girls can pose next to a groom Edward cut out. With veils or full bridal regalia. Wow. (Actually, reading the comments, the wedding dress was from the Yahoo movies booth. They have a bunch of dresses and everyone lined up to get a picture next to the guy, and to take a pic by the wedding cake. They also had fake wedding rings, and girls were fake proposing). DOUBLE WOW.
4.)Is that a very butch, overweight lesbian wearing an Edward T-shirt? WHY?
If this isn't proof how silly and stunted these women are, I have no idea. These women are WAY too old for this bullshit. And you just KNOW some of these gals are the same ones from that Robstenloveblog.
This is why these people are so fucking insane. They are literally living vicariously through these two losers to live vicariously through the books. And they don't even realize how ridiculous they look. These books have sure exposed how sad and unfulfilled a huge segment of middle aged women are that they go to these kinds of lengths.
Is the Intoxication Lady there, I wonder?
- R430, wouldn't it be wrong for Rob & Kristen to be having sex though? Doesn't that violate the whole no pre-marital sex ideology of the Twilight movies?
- OMG, Summit actually set up a backdrop that lets crazed fans pose with a Robbie cut-out and pretend they're Bella? I have no words.
- These fans do know that they're not actually going to see the film tonight, right? Just the "stars", ahem.
- A Gawker commenter:
[quote]Desperate middle-aged women assuage years of bitter romantic disappointment by mock-marrying cardboard cutouts of gay-looking teenage monsters.
- Those gawker photos are absolutely priceless. I'm not even done looking through them and I just almost choked on my lunch over a picture of a tent with an enormous image of the sparkly bloodsucking one encompassing it.
- Oh I agree. The comment about the Twihards being the "third gender" is priceless
- It amazing/sad how happy these women look marrying a card board cut out.
- I feel sad for these women. The obviously aren't that intelligent, their lives must be so banal and unfulfilled and you just know they haven't been sexually satisfied in decades.
Create this whole devotion to a silly wish-fulfillment series and the actors that portray them to brighten up their cubefrau existence.
- And they don't seem to realize how ridiculous and silly they're acting. They probably encourage and egg each other on, so they're not even aware exactly how they come off to people.
As somebody on Gawker said, usually a large contigent of available women would be a magnet to guys trying to pick them up, but that's not going to happen for these ladies.
- the books & the movies are both bad. can't believe people love twiligh.
- I would like someone to come right out and ask Rob if he has ever had sex with a woman.
- An adult toy was invented by and for twihard fans which sparkles when you take it out into the sunlight, true or false?
Rob: That’s true, yeah. I was in Stockholm the other day and someone tried to get me to sign one and it poked me in the eye. I didn’t see it coming so it almost went in my mouth.
- Paging Robbie the Retard. Paging....
- Kristen would have looked so much better with her hair down.
- Please don't lean in near my face, Rob. Remember, we talked about this after the Water for Elephants premiere. Not. The. Face. Keep it away. There's only so much I can pretend. You've seen my 'acting,' so you know this.
- Kristen = Jodie Foster, Mark II
- Oh, Hollwood Life, never change.
[quote]Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have ‘Tremendous Sexual Chemistry’ Says Expert
Sign up for the HL newsletter! Robert and Kristen aren’t just showing their love through coordinated outfits, their body language is letting the world know how much they’re into each other, says body language expert Dr.Lillian Glass.
“They are so connected and there is tremendous sexual chemistry,” explains Glass about the Breaking Dawn on and off-screen couple. ” They are pelvis to pelvis and Kristen has finally let the world know how she feels about Robert as she leans in and nuzzles him.” Dr Glass says that the pair who have only recently gone public as a couple, ” fit well together and that you can feel the heat between them.”
We’ll agree with that. The pair is also proving how serious they are by actually paying attention before to looking good together in tonight’s photos – something they’ve never done before.
Kristen sparkled in her thigh high slit J Mendl gown while Rob’s slim blue suit, blue shirt and tie matched his blue eyes. Awww!
- [quote]We’ll agree with that. The pair is also proving how serious they are by actually paying attention before to looking good together in tonight’s photos – something they’ve never done before.
I don't even understand this sentence.
- [quote][BlindGossip] When the principal actors of a film do pre-release interviews, they usually talk about the main themes of the movie. Not in this case. Some of the main players of this upcoming film are completely skirting around one of the film’s main topics. We think it’s because it hits a little too close to home. All of the leads – as well as the director – are gay, lesbian or bisexual. Only one of them is out of the closet. We think it would make for much better interviews and much better box office for the film if they would just suck it up and spoke openly about the topic… even if they aren’t willing to come out at this point.
Bill Condon is out. The rest are closeted.
- So this where all you ex-Ponies went to die!
- The blind item sounds like Twilight, but what main theme of the movie aren't they talking about? Plus, the films makes tons of money already, coming out of the closet wouldn't increase box office, but probably depress it.
- These, rather, um, large women, and their batshit signs. Jeebus.
Gimme just the tip? Really?
- [quote]Dear Ted:
Has Nevis Divine ever played a gay character in a movie?
—Cheryl Dear Play Gay:
Nope, at least not yet. Here's hoping!
Guess that rules out Rob. He played Salvador Dali.
- I love that the woman asking is named...Cheryl!
Anyway, I don't think Ted can keep up with all his blind items and half of them are probably untrue or HIGHLY embellished.
I truly think he's meant us to think Pattinson is Nevis Devine and I cannot think of another actor that fits the profile so perfectly.
Maybe Ted is messing up and forgot the little seen Dali movie.
- They're no worse than the losers that frequent Comic con.
- If Nevis Divine is meant to be Pattinson I think Ted is saying he hasn't played gay because Dali is sexually ambiguous or bi and not explicitly gay. He is saying no based on a technicality.
- There's too many gay blind items centered around this franchise to ignore. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
- He also said Nevis has never been in a movie with Reese Witherspoon. RP was ruled out already.
- Ted wrote that before Water for Elephants and technically he wasn't in Vanity Fair because he was cut out of the final edit.
- True, R466. And Rob made reference to being cut out of Vanity Fair in his speech to Reese at the awards show earlier this year where he said at least "I did fuck you" in Water For Elephants:
- Nevis Devine is Pattinson just like Toothy Tile is Jake Gyllenhaal. What's up for debate is whether any of Ted's blinds are actually true...
- The pictures from the premiere are over the top on the awkward meter. Even for these two. Epic Love at it's finest, folks.
- Rob looks decent there. He can look attractive when he is cleaned up and wearing a suit.
- Right, R469, all of the photos I've seen of them on the red carpet look awkward. They're not melting into each other the way real couples in love do. Kristen looks especially uncomfortable next to Rob. She looks happier when she's standing alone.
And what about those "special looks of love" the fans always talk about?
- Ouch. Those women at R459 cement the image of, um, shall we say hefty middle aged Twi fans. God. It's weird to actually see them after wondering for so long what they look like. And that's not a good look. Not good at all.
I wonder which of them have visited here from time to time to defend the honor of Their Couple?
- Dr. Lillian Glass, my ass!
I wonder how much she was paid to lie?
Their body posturing is interesting - ignore the posed shots, they are meaningless. Check out the shots as they are moving, those tell the real story.
Kristen always holds her arms in a way that keeps Pattinson at a distance. She actually has her arm in a locked 90-degree position to keep him from coming closer to her.
I am completely fascinated by this showmance.
- There are certainly some chunky women at R459.
- [quote]Ohmigodohmigodohmigod. Just when we thought the Brokeback-style drama of Jacob and Edward couldn't get any more intense – they decide to have a child together! With Bella as the surrogate! This new ultra-emotional episode of the Twilight drama turned some Twihards into Twisofts at the screening I attended, and the person next to me was openly sniffling. So was I. For different reasons. The ongoing emo-operetta of this drama now sweeps us away on a new riptide of mawkish euphoria.
- Why are women that age taking such an interest in this?
It's one thing for teenage girls to become obsessed, but why adult women?
What will they do in a year from now when it is all over and they have to get back to the reality of their husbands and children?
- The adult women are obsessed because the E/B story fulfills something that is missing in their relationships. It's their escape. But when Twilight is over, they'll have to face what they were escaping from. The job market for marriage counselors will be in high demand after 2012.
- I think Ted might be going in for the jugular with this latest BI.
'Suck it up'?
Lol, it doesn't take long for his 'real' unpaid for self to come to the front and start banging on the closet doors of closeted actors.
- There is something about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson I find fascinating. I like watching their interviews. I find them endearingly awkward. I find the discussion and whatnot surrounding them fascination as well.
- Even Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have more chemistry.
- [quote]Their body posturing is interesting - ignore the posed shots, they are meaningless. Check out the shots as they are moving, those tell the real story.
[quote]Kristen always holds her arms in a way that keeps Pattinson at a distance. She actually has her arm in a locked 90-degree position to keep him from coming closer to her.
I agree. I know the fans say they are just 'awkward' and 'shy' but do these look like two people who have had sex? With each other? No.
- Looks like Nikki Reed isn't playing nice. Love her.
- So Ted and Summit (because they are one and the same) want us to believe that Nikki Reed is just a bitter party of one because, according to Robsten lore, she was involved with Pattinson FIRST but was then thrown off so he could get with Stewart. So I guess we're supposed to keep with that script?
More believable is that she's fucked Stewart a few times, not Robbie Lady Hands.
- Nikki tried to say hello to Rob at the premiere, but his agent and bodyguard blocked her just like last year. Robbie the stah can't be bothered with his ex-fuck buddy anymore apparently.
Breaking Dawn red carpet, 2011:
- Eclipse red carpet, 2010:
- Star Magazine has an article entitled "Twilight Hunk: I'm Gay!" in the issue hitting shelves today. Probably just more speculation, but interesting.
- One of Rob's fans that is apparently going to be front row at the UK premiere today. JFC, I have no words, this guy really attracts the crazies.
- I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
- Interesting, R486. They have photos of Kellan, Rob & Taylor under The Star "I'm gay!" headline.
- Good God. What is that at R487? That's damned weird.
That's One Sick Fan
- Are there any photos from the latest red carpet that show them with any chemistry? In all of the stills, it looks like there are several inches between them, and Kristen's arm is always positioned to keep Rob from getting too close to her.
They look like two cold fish. Two cold fish who might well be good friends, but lovers? No way.
- [quote]I know the fans say they are just 'awkward' and 'shy' but do these look like two people who have had sex? With each other? No.
Right. And the fans need to let that "shy and awkward" excuse go. Rob and Kristen have supposedly been the Hottest Couple in Town for years now, so how can they still be, um, shy around each other? Oh, right. It's only when they are in public. Sure.
- [quote]The action moves painfully slowly (there's even more standing around and moping than in the previous films and that's saying something), while the dialogue is so dreadful that even the film's few key scenes (the marriage, the sex scene, the pregnancy, the birth scene) are rendered either laughably cheesy (the baby-naming scene is unintentionally hilarious) or stultifyingly dull.
Reviews are coming in, and for the most part, they are scathing.
- So I won't be getting an Oscar nomination this year?
- Clip of the honeymoon scene. If you're interested, you better watch now because it will probably be taken down soon. Two videos posted yesterday of the first ten minutes of the movie and the end where Bella opens her eyes as a newborn vampire have already been taken down.
- The pictures from the London premiere are up. Judge for yourself if you see the look of endless love.
I will say they do look quite warm towards each other here, which is a marked improvement from the LA premiere.
Dr. Lillian Glass, Body Language Expert
- Thanks for that R495. I'll never see these movies, but I think it's hysterical that there has been entire media blitz about this retarded sex scene that's all of 30 seconds long.
If I were a fan, I would feel cheated.
- Sheep are squealing over an EW interview with R/K and Taylor. They think the banter is love, but they just sound like friends.
I need rose colored glasses.
- I know I'll catch shit for this, but yes, I could buy they are a legitimate couple if I didn't know better based soley on the London premiere pics, R496.
- Yes, that picture is probably the closest I've ever seen them act like a couple, although I will say that Pattinson seems into her, but she never really looks that into him. She looked way more into Dakota Fanning than she has ever looked at Pattinson.
And then of course, it's a movie premiere where they are selling a product based on their onscreen and off screen 'love.' They are no strangers to the PR game and they have to know people are disecting their every move.
In candids, where they aren't posing and in the middle of a press junket, have told a different story.
- Several seemingly "couple-y" exchanges in the new EW interview.
- @498: It's okay, you have those glasses that give you a bitter and cynical view of the world, what are they called again? I hope you realize you sound just as obsessive and invested as the "sheep", just on the opposite end of the spectrum. If the opposite end ends somewhere, my guess would be here, with some of you. Going on now 14 threads of this garbage, what a joke. Oh ya, that's right, it's just "pointless bitchery". "Look! it's our slogan!!". Ya, ya... whatever helps you sleep at night.
- 2nd sex scene, Bella begging for sex:
- I actually read the EW interview at R501 and there was nothing 'coupley' about it. And Jesus, but these three have to be the most vapid celebrities out there today, and that's saying something. I think I lost a few brain cells after reading that.
And my lord, the constant blathering about how 'intense' and 'graphic' the sex scenes are must have been part of Summit's talking points, as every. single. interview must go on and on about it. Ironic then that by every reviewer's summation there IS no sex scene to speak of (and no chemistry) and that can't just be because it's PG-13. Reeks of desperation.
And R502, this isn't a fan blog so fuck off to Hollywood Life. I think that's more your speed.
- That's a very old looking 25 R504. Revolting.
- What a hearthrob...
- Yes, they look closer at the second premiere.
Maybe someone brought in an acting coach? Why didn't they do that for the fucking movies?
- R509, they are barely touching or looking at each other, and Kristen looks like Jodie Foster.
- God, those close-ups of Rob back there are awful. Especially the last one.
- R502, you are extremely angry. Calm down. Take a deep breath. And don't forget--Breaking Dawn comes out tomorrow!
- He looks both wrinkled (way more than average for a 25 year old. The British curse strikes again) and sweaty - like he's coming off drugs or excreting excess booze through his pores. But WTF is up with those faces? What is going on there?
He kind of reminds me of Pete Doherty, who is also a sweaty, drug fueled mess.
- R502 is upset that Rob prefers Tom Sturridge's uncut British cock to Kristen's smelly pussy.
- Half the time Pattinson looks to me like somebody just hit him in the head with a shovel. Which makes me want to hit him in the head with a shovel. Some sort of sympathetic magic thing.
- Those photos are begging for a Robbie the Retard caption contest.
I don't think I've ever seen an actor come across as this 'special' before.
- Wow, what the hell happened to this guy? He used to be good looking.
- Don’t understand his appeal. I don’t think he’s good looking and he always looks dirty. As for Taylor Lautner–just creepy looking with those squinty eyes and blindingly white teeth.
- Perhaps the chain smoking and heavy drinking (as well as the closet) have taken a toll on Rob
- [quote]Perhaps the chain smoking and heavy drinking (as well as the closet) have taken a toll on Rob
You're leaving out the cocaine and the smack too, luv!
- They seem so in love!
"There are actors who seem to be able to do both indie films and big studio films.
Pattinson: But how many people are there, really who can do that?
Stewart: Dude! So you don't think they exist? There are phenomenal acts that do both commercial movies and small ones. Catherine Keener! Julianne Moore! There are lots.
Pattinson: Look at you, just waiting to contradict me.
Stewart: It's just that this is what I want to be. So if you say it doesn't exist, that's big for me! Like, that's all I aspire to and you are saying it doesn't exist."
They sound like siblings.
And Kristen aims too high. Julianne Moore? I don't think so, dear.
- It sounds like he didn't know that's all she want along, and like that is the first time they ever talked about this topic. Again, it seems they know nothing about each other...And that bitch is greedy...she wants both? not gonna happen...ALL her indie movies bomb so hard....she have to work along with some talented and popular actors to get herself BO numbers. And she knew that, see SWATH, ppl trashed about her but would still go to see it and tolerate her just for CH and Charlize
- She's not even as good as Julianne Moore on Another World.
- [quote]She's not even as good as Julianne Moore on Another World.
You mean As the World Turns, dear.
- Fuck, that's what I meant.
Thanks for the correction, R525.
- [quote]If you've kept up with the glossy celebrity magazines since the first "Twilight" movie in 2008, you know that Stewart and Pattinson have been a couple on and off almost from the beginning. And if you believe the tabloids and if photos don't lie, and I surely do and they surely don't, Pattinson is the more smitten of the pair.
[quote]So watching Edward watch Bella walk down that aisle, the adoration in his eyes, the relief when she says "yes," the kiss that seals their union — quite honestly it doesn't seem like acting per se (if it is, then it's one of his best performances).
- I feel sorry for Pattinson and Stewart for having to maintain this fake relationship for so long. She looks almost repulsed by him.
- She seems repulsed by anything.
- Jesus, it made $30 million at midnight alone.
I'd be in a showmance too if I could make that kind of bank.
- Why feel sorry for them, R528? They are making millions of dollars from this crap while much better actors are making far less.
- [quote]I'd be in a showmance too if I could make that kind of bank.
I'd be in a showmance and a vapid vampire movie for that kind of bank.
- He's gay!
- [quote]The "you're in the closet" incident, the weird "I thought you were going to ask if I'm gay and I didn't know how to answer that" comment, and of course, the I hate vaginas comment...he used lube to sex comment too, which is a necessity for gay guys.
I'm convinced, Rob is GAY.
- They think she's wearing Rob's pants here? Wha???
Is this some justification as to why this girl is always dressing and acting like a cute little baby dyke and they just don't want to admit it?
- The Trifecta .....gay!
- LOL, of course Hollywood life is trying to make it sound romantic too, R535.
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart row at Twilight London premiere
HE may have got his way with Bella in Twilight but I bet Robert Pattinson got the “not tonight” line after a bust-up with girlfriend Kristen Stewart at the London premiere of Breaking Dawn.
I’m told: “It all kicked off when he suggested they do photos with just the two of them. He kept asking Kristen if she was OK and she snapped back, ‘We’ll talk about it later’.” Ouch.
Kristen, 21, then stormed off into the Vue Cinema at Westfield Stratford, leaving R-Patz to handle the rest of the red carpet interviews himself.
Not that the 25-year-old had to spend the night alone – his older sister, Lizzie, was there to make sure he didn’t look like a Billy-no-mates.
My source said: “Rob consoled himself by hanging out with Lizzie, talking music and having a laugh.
“His big passion is singing, and he loves his big sister’s music. They’re currently writing and arranging a couple of tracks together.”
I’m sure that’ll be fang-tastic.
- Only a year and a half of this to go.
- She really really doesn't look straight to me in that picture. God, even the body language.
My gaydar is like a sonic boom with her.
- It's hilarious how hard all those mags try to sell them as a couple, though even person with half a brain can tell there's nothing there.
I also find interesting that Pattinson is the one painted as a love sick puppy, when Ms.InTheCloset is barely giving him a time of a day. Me thinks someone's team works very hard to build the "desirable girl" image.
- This is the best fucking comment. From Gawker:
[quote]I never understood or appreciated it because it's a movie series for and about straight people starring gay people in the lead roles pretending to be straight people in both the movie and in real life, and the ostensibly straight religious person who wrote it, and the straight usually crazy people who watch it, are also pretending that the lead characters are straight, not just in the movie, but in real life. It's like the story never ends, even when they leave the set. Too delusional for me.
- [quote] The straight usually crazy people who watch it, are also pretending that the lead characters are straight, not just in the movie, but in real life.
Oh, now that is good. Really really good.
- Big night? Robert was seen visiting Berlin nightclub Bar 1000 following the premiere
He looks . . . nauseating.
- I drove /past the local theater where "Breaking Dawn" is playing.
The blood bank had a donation bus parked outside, and it was full of chubby vampire-loving girls giving blood!
Team Blood Bank
- For me, he's gay!
- Certainly deserving of a break in the action, a worn out Robert Pattinson was spotted arriving back at his London abode on Saturday (November 19).
Fresh off of his chaotic "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" press tour, the 'Twilight' star was helped out with his bags and guitar case by a staffer after premiering the vampire saga's latest installment in Berlin the previous night.
At the current time, Robert is sharing the London flat with co-star girlfriend Kristen Stewart, who happens to be filming another movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman," in the English capital city.
As for "Breaking Dawn," the film soared to the top of the box office upon release - with early estimates aiming towards a $139 million opening weekend take.
- More pictures.
- Take it to ONTD where the other 12 year olds hang out. No one here gives a shit.
- The apartment was her's at first and now it's his. There were two interviews (Glamour and GQ, I think.) that said Stewart was staying an apartment while filming.
- I feel like slapping every single one of those commenters in r548's link.
- I feel like slapping them, too.
- My skin sparkles. Let me take off my shirt and show off my muscles to all the Twihards. Let's fight over an emotionless schoolgirl.
Yeah. That about sums it up.
- Scene of Taylor falling in love with a baby.
Don't worry. It's just horseplay. He really just loves children.
- You know who convinced me that these two are SO GAY? Ted Casablanca if his insistence of sell this couple. The studio is paying him big bucks because his gossip and news about them turns now so pathetic.
When you read this guy you can easily see who is paying him and how mediocre person he is.
- I'm not totally convinced these to are gay or aren't gay. Or that they are dating or aren't dating.
My favourite story at the moment is Ted Casablanca's one in which Robert Pattinson is Nevis Divine and Kristen Stewart is TTT. It entertains me the most and seems plausible enough.
- Kristen is gay and that's my final answer on that one.
And if Pattinson is legitimately dating this baby dyke, with her constant revulsion towards him and her OBVIOUS attraction to women, he's got more issues than he can handle.
And certainly whatever is going on, it's not the retarded fairytale those fat middle aged cows have bought into, hook, line and sinker.
- [quote]And if Pattinson is legitimately dating this baby dyke, with her constant revulsion towards him and her OBVIOUS attraction to women, he's got more issues than he can handle.
Actually, I think this IS what is going on. But with the subtext that this is (of course) what Summit wants, and with the subtext that Pattinson is bi but attracted to her.
The guy swings both ways. She swings one way, but is willing to sell herself as straight. Pretty much the way Jodi Foster did at her age.
- How many oscars must I win before you learn to spell my name correctly, r558 ?
- Jodie, Jodie, Jodie, Jodie.
R558. Hanging My Head in Shame
- Check out the body language on the left.
- [quote]And if Pattinson is legitimately dating this baby dyke
R557 He isn't apparently. He denied the rumors of them being together and called them "ridiculous" here.
But Kristen dyke couldn't stop calling him her English BF. This is just a case of one-sided fascination here...
- R544, he doesn't look nauseating. Give him a break. You would look haggard too if you had to put up with those Twitards and their ludicrous obsessions.
So he was in Berlin? Was he checking out a gay nightclub?
- R563 NO way! It was a eunuch nightclub for sure!
- [quote]But Kristen dyke couldn't stop calling him her English BF. This is just a case of one-sided fascination here...
Your arguments don't sound particularly logical. If she's a dyke, why would she be fascinated by him? No, I don't think she's fascinated or attracted to him, but he's a useful tool to cover up her own gayness and garner attention. Her interviews follow a PR script. Talk about how fame is horrible and limiting, how she never asked for this, she just wants to be AN ACTOR, and how she'll never, ever talk about her personal life or who she's dating, but then will drop some kind of lame 'hint' to the interviewer that in fact, yes, her and Pattinson are a couple. And then proceed to backtrack about how 'private' she is.
And by 'dating' I mean hanging out together and smoking pot. I don't think Kristen looks at all interested in fucking her Sparkling Vampire.
- R558, that's an interesting theory.
If 'dating' means hanging out together and smoking pot, then I totally think they are dating.
- And aren't they supposed to be virgins anyway, R565?
- [quote]I don't think Kristen looks at all interested in fucking her Sparkling Vampire.
So true, R565. She couldn't even muster up enough of her "acting" skills to make herself look interested on those recent red carpet photo ops. She looked cold and stiff and disinterested, just the opposite of the look of melting warmth a young woman in love should have. Oh, but I forgot. She "hides" her true feelings for Rob whenever the public looks on.
- Wonder what Ellen was really thinking while she was interviewing all those closeted actors?
- Pattinson is bi and knows it. Stewart is gay and knows it but refuses to embrace it. Lautner is gay and is in complete denial about it. Because Rob accepts his bi-ness, he's fairly mellow; because Kristen can't accept her gayness, she's mostly angry and frustrated unless she's trying to be sweet for the cameras; because Taylor is in denial, he's terrified most of the time.
- Interesting analysis, R570.
- [quote]Interesting... He thinks she's going to ask if he's gay and he's not sure how he would have answered it.
I'm sure...Rob Pattinson is gay and that's my final answer on that one.
- [quote]Pattinson is bi and knows it.
Nahhhhh Rob Pattinson is gay
- I wonder why he says "I could see this coming" at R572?
- I saw Breaking Dawn this weekend (I know, I know) and it was without a doubt the worst and weirdest of the series. Kristen Stewart was just unbelievably bad -- mouth hanging open and vacant expression in every scene whether she was getting married or worrying about her demon fetus. At one point we're supposed to believe that Bella is dead and you can't even tell because "dead Bella" looks exactly like "living Bella", complete with open mouth. Honestly, it seemed as if Pattinson and Lautner gave Oscar-caliber performances when compared to her.
- I saw it too and I thought it was the other way round. All of them are prety useless acting wise, but I thought that Stewart was slightly better than the boys. Lautner is just horrific. Really, really bad. And Pattinson looks like he is always trying to stifle laughter when saying his lines.
- Blog with a few clips of absolutely terrible scenes:
- Why see these movies, people? They are awful in everyway.
Kristen is without a doubt the worst actress, period. There is nobody worse. I know the dialogue in these films are horribly bad, but it takes a certain kind of numb robot to give such a numb, unemotional and wooden performance. And she's like this in her other roles too! Maybe not to that kind of degree, but she's always stiff, always monotone, and always completely empty. I honestly have no idea why she ever made it to begin with. You could find a prettier, more charismatic, talented girl in any high school play.
Pattinson is a constipated bore of an actor. He's either flat or he's flaring his nostrils, trying to seem 'intense.'
Launter is simply cardboard.
I absolutely cannnot wait until Twilight is over and all of them just fade away. They are literally the worst, most boring actors with not one iota of charm or personality. I can't stand the lot of them.
- That's one thing I like about Pattinson, R576. He knows Stephanie Meyer's stories are nonsense and is always hinting at that.
- I've caught the first two and it always seemed to me that Pattinson looked like he just smelled something bad or needed to take a giant shit.
I saw some of his early indies as well and he's just awful, but a kind of boring, brooding awful that just put me to sleep. Literally. Unfortunately I think he probably equates that with 'serious acting.'
It's no coincidence that these actors can't save such ridiculous material. They are just generally bad. Compare to somebody like Ewan McGregor who was pretty damn good in the otherwise awful Star Wars prequels.
What I find most hilarious though is the put on, edgy artiste image Pattinson and Stewart try sell to their fans. Like they are so above Twilight! They are, quite literally, "fad" actors, with zero ability, but also zero self awareness. I have no doubt they think they are super special and "deep" in everything else.
I think the last two movies have sunk them forever. Nobody, absolutely, nobody, is ever going to take them seriously. They'll be their Twilight characters forever and in 5 years people will be laughing at how ludicrious it all was. Like Garbage Pail Kids, or pet rocks.
- Oh, and from the two movies that I've seen, Pattinson and Stewart have negative amounts of chemistry. Nothing there.
Like somebody said, they are like two cold fish. Not a pleasant way to spend two hours when the lead actors look so bored and repulsed by each other when they are supposed to be "in love."
- R575 & R576, are you gay? Why are you giving your money to a franchise that supports the Mormon Church?
We are supposed to be boycotting these movies.
- I'm a straight woman who loves the gossip here. I watched the shitfest because I read all of the books (a guilty pleasure) and have seen the other films and wanted to laugh at this one as well. I don't care about the politics or views of celebrities, authors, etc...
- I liked Kristen Stewart in The Runaways and Adventureland. I haven't bothered to watch the Twilight films.
- It's Mormon, anti-feminist, Pro-Life, abstinence propaganda.
I find them offensive on every level. And they are horribly bad movies on top. I have no idea why people see them. Or I understand why the sexually repressed morons on that Robsten blog see them, but for people intelligent enough to know they are trash? Why?
I just don't understand it.
- [quote]Pattinson is bi and knows it. Stewart is gay and knows it but refuses to embrace it. Lautner is gay and is in complete denial about it. Because Rob accepts his bi-ness, he's fairly mellow; because Kristen can't accept her gayness, she's mostly angry and frustrated unless she's trying to be sweet for the cameras; because Taylor is in denial, he's terrified most of the time.
This, all of this. Especially, Kristen, who looks positively feral half the time. The girl is so far in the closet she's in Narnia. And very, very angry about it.
- What I find highly offensive with these movies is that Bella apparently only lives when she's with him, and are willing to do EVERYTHING to be with him. She is nothing without him, but a depressed, suicidal wreck. She can't even think for herself. Every major decision she asks for his help. She can't even be alone. Yep.. great message to send to young women today, you are useless without a man on your arm, and you are to obey your husband and be an obedient wife. Fucking Christian BS. These movies are downright offensive on so many levels, yet the twihards eat them up. These movies never should have been made, fucking anti-feminist BS. Hasn't anyone called them out on their agenda? Their pro-life, anti-feminist propaganda? Not one single critic or reporter or whatever? Such a shame that crap like this even gets made. If they were only bad, fine. But this movie is offensive to all the women out there. Yes, I am pissed off. I am not even a feminist. But to actually portray women as weak minded human beings who can't think for themselves and need a man to be happy?!?! So women can't make up their own mind now? WTF?!!?!? are we back in the 50's or what?
- [quote]But to actually portray women as weak minded human beings who can't think for themselves and need a man to be happy?!?! So women can't make up their own mind now? WTF?!!?!? are we back in the 50's or what?
Sounds like you ARE a feminist, R587. And there's nothing wrong with that.
Bella is a selfish, shallow, egotistical cunt of a character. She's both helpless and without agency and yet also emotionally manipulative to get her own way (she plays Edward and Jacob off of each other shamelessly). She only cares about herself, she has no feelings towards her family and is contemptuous of her friends. She's also as bland and empty as a loaf of bread-her only characteristics are that she's clumsy and has brown hair.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Kristen Stewart was cast as Bella as she has constantly displayed a complete and utter lack of character or personality in any way shape or form in anything she has ever done. This was deliberate as the character herself is less of a person than a blank slate for women to project themselves onto much like a mirror of their own egotism. What’s most telling is that Stewart is as average and plain as Stephenie Meyer herself which says everything about the woman when you don’t even include what a fucking horrible cow Bella Swan is.
Suffice to say everything about this franchise, from the actors, to the showmance, to the movies, to the Mormon "morality" make me sick and I cannot wait until it all disappears as quickly as it came.
- R588, it makes you wonder why a Mormon franchise cast so many gay actors in the movies
- [quote]Filming a Real-Life Couple (Pattinson and Stewart)
Condon: It was entirely a relief. I can’t imagine doing those scenes with two people who don’t like each other. But did I have to adjust the way they make love to each other? No, it was really good.
Rosenberg: I created the sex scene and then Bill let the actors go, and I don’t think Rob and Kris needed any help with how to perform. [Laughs.]
- There was no sex scene.
- It's actually embarrassing to watch them try to sell this super 'intense' sex scene (that apparently does not exist) on the backs of this ridiculous showmance.
The marketing for Breaking Dawn has been nothing more than a commercial to creepy fans wanting to watch their beloved couple fuck on screen-because it's all REAL.
If I hadn't already been convinced on how phoney these people and situation are, I certainly would be.
Bill Condon, as a gay man, should be ashamed of himself.
- Princess Sourpuss leaving 'their' apartment looking as pleasant as ever.
- I hate Bill Condon even more after reading what he said at R590.
First of all, Robert and Kristen are not a couple and have said they don't want people talking about their relationship anyway, so why is Bill Condon doing so?
Secondly, if this movie is about abstinence, why is he saying that Robert and Kristen are having sex in real life? Doesn't that violate the whole belief system of Stephanie Meyer?
- "Why see these movies, people? They are awful in everyway. "
The movies themselves are hilariously, laugh-out-loud awful, really entertaining in an unintentional way. Catch them on TV if you have a bitchy sense of humor and nothing better to do, and don't want to give Meyer so much as a dollar.
But the movies aren't as amusing as the goofy spectacle of the fandom, all those women lapping up the prissy sparkling vampires, and calling a supremely unhealthy relationship a "romance". It's so crazy it makes the Prancing Ponies look sweet by comparison.
Why else would a Datalounger take any interest, or post on this thread? Anyone care to differ?
- R595, we are taking an interest in the obsessive and pathological behavior that you just described.
And as I said above, I am disgusted with Bill Condon right now.
- I am baffled why people who seem to hate these films and the actors as much as some of the posters here do actually go see Breaking Dawn on its opening weekend. When it's pretty crowded and you would have to wait for tickets. I'm pretty neutral on the films and think Rob and Kristen are alright but I would NEVER go see one of them on an opening weekend. Are you just that badly in need of being able to BITCH about something as quickly as possible? Movies that look bad to me with people I don't like, I DON'T WATCH, unless maybe they are on tv and I'm bored.
- Gee, R597, thanks for the thoughtful words of advice.
- A new thread has been started.
- I still think Rob is gay. My gaydar never lies