- am not into black guys, but drake...is the exception to the rule.
- Ick. Poseur.
- have no idea who this guy is, but being sexually attracted to someone is not, by nature, wrong.
- Yes, I want to have sex with him. I think he would be really into it, lots of kissing.
- You shouldn't take OP so literally, r3. "Is that so wrong?" is something of a DL meme.
- He seems sweet and romantic, like would buy flowers for you after you had sex with him.
- R1, that was an ignorant thing to say. You should keep your racist disorders to yourself. We don't want to hear how messed up you are.
- Racists are inherently ignorant.
- Don't want this to turn into some silly thread, but R1 is into black guys. He may not be into all black guys, but he has a type/look that he would hook up with. Which proves the folly of the statement "I'm not into black guys" and lumping people together as the same, when no one is the same.
- I'd rather have sex with this Drake, instead.
Check out that bulge.
- love his lyrics. very sensitive young man. gets lots of flack from other hip hop artists for being too soft. i think he is courageous for staying himself.
- Is he the one from DeGrassi?
- I fucked him in the ass, and the punk bitch loved it.
- He's not black... TEAM MULATTO!
- He is a twat who makes stupid fake shit, like Usher or Justin Beiber.
If you wanna hear some real, awesome, creative Hip-hop listen to someone like Ghostpoet. US hip-hop is 100,000 shades of shit.
- CANCON charity case. No talent.
- Happy 25th birthday to Drake and his Zoolander face.
- [quote]Is he the one from DeGrassi?
- Weird, R1. Because I AM into black guys...and this one looks weird. No thanks.
- He's dreamy. I want him.
- Drake talks about being Jewish and biracial
- i bet he has a nice kosher salami. and yes, thank god, it's CUT
- "and yes, thank god, it's CUT"
I will never understand the obsession of American gays obsession with cut/uncut. It's laughable.
- R14 we should make tshirts! or at least have a secret handshake.
R1's racism aside, Drake is known in Toronto a) a a nice guy and b) as something of a poseur. Still cute, tho!
- He's VERY good husbear material. I hope he doesnt get in a relationship with those harlots Nicki Minaj and Rihanna.
- Drake looks retarded.
- He seems like a perfectly nice kid but he looks like a Sim
- Gay as a flamingo on Richard Simmons front lawn.
And yeah, he's fucking hot.
- I hate the Drake.
- He just fired two of his management teams. I heard he has been on drugs...
- OH, r15, you are SO authentic and edgy and oh-so smart to be unswayed by substandard hip-hop. I'm in awe of your ability to ferret out the bestest, realest, truest hip-hoppiest hip-hop. You're cool. Bet you have a tattoo, too.
- R1, and we're not into you, either.
- Drake with a hard-on...
- He has a face that says "I have anal warts".
- He's no Herman Cain.
- I've had him.
- Is that piece of shit really supposed to be taken seriously as a song, R15?
- He fucked Justin Bieber.
- Does anyone else see a resemblance to Obama?
- I don't get it. He's as ordinary as tap water. 3/4 of the guys in my neighborhood are much hotter versions of the same type. Perhaps he's exotic out there in mainstream white bread America. For me, .. meh.
- Why, R40, because he's mixed?
- [quote]3/4 of the guys in my neighborhood are much hotter versions of the same type.
There are hot guys in my neighborhood too, but they are assholes. Drake is a creative sensitive dude.
- I liked him until I had to listen to him talk.
He talks too fast to be sexy.
- No, R42.
He is actually quite a nice guy.
His looks are like most art, subjective and threfore open to personal interpretation.
Me i like him, i wouldn't kick him out of bed.
- Definately, R46
- Baby Drake and his dad!
- a Jewfro
- I don't begrudge him success, but I just can't with Wheelchair Jimmy. Especially when he puts on his 'street' accent in interviews.
- Is he wearing hazel contacts? his pupils looks small, like colored contacts?
- Sorry but people that listen to rap and r'n'b and all that shit are so stupid. I mean it's as bad if not worse in the UK, on the whole, r'n'b and rap is music for 'tards.
- He can't sing, not that makes a difference.
- Drake in GQ
- yes drake is the first male they I would straight faesit all night
- Started from the bottom now we here!
- Do you want him to murder your manpussy, OP?
- [quote]Do you want him to murder your manpussy, OP?
That would be ideal!
- Not into blacks so ick!!
- He would be very hot if he worked out and got muscular/buff.
- r61 he has gotten more muscular
- The Canadian Lenny Kravitz
- Um, no. That haircut, alone, is retarded looking and a total dealbreaker.
- he looks good bitches
- Drake has derp face.
Are you queers blind??
Or is it his almost white complexion that got you all?
- This drake?
- He's biracial that makes him lighter and more attractive. I'm not usually into colored boys either but he is kin of hot.
- Yes Miss R69 , your colors are showing dear.
- Shut up R70. In the words of every black boy on Twitter: "go key yasef".
- [quote] The Canadian Lenny Kravitz
- I love how easily gay men can be taken in by a sexy but sweet face and persona.
Seriously, gay men and teenage girls have EVERYTHING in common when it comes to "pop star" worship.
Well regarding Drake, that nightclub brawl and his resulting behavior have sure shown him to be the polar opposite of his image.
- I'm into black guys so, yes.
- R72 They're both half-black, half-Jewish.
- Is he even popular anymore? I haven't heard about him since early 2011.
- [quote] R72] They're both half-black, half-Jewish.
But you're missing a big BUT honey, Lenny is handsome, Drake ain't
- Erryday, OP.
- r73 = CHRIS BROWN
- Whats not to love?
- I think he's pretty fucking hot. My hole was in constant presenting state during his last show.
- He's got a great smile. It's a shame he's too busy cultivating that stupid rapper/thug image to use it.
- He's not hot. He is such a loser.
A. He's from Canada
B. He was on DeGrassi High tv show (I don't even know it, but it sounds lame)
C. He always curses and says the N word (see points A & B)
His songs aren't that great. He had 2 decent ones.
Go back to Canada
- I think he's terribly good looking. Would pay a small fortune to have those whiskers brush against my snackateria as he eats me out.
- R85, isn't that Chris Brown?
- CHris Brown looks disturbed
- Drake is smarter than his image. He dumbs down his public persona to seem more hardcore, thuggish.
- r86, don't you know all black people look alike?
- Drake needs to lift weights. He would be very hot with muscles.
- Drake has bitch slapped Chris Brown in his latest interview!
[quote]"Don't ask me sh*t about that man when I come up there and leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities," Drake said referencing Brown.
[quote]"His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap," he said, adding "I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect."
- Drake has a warm, moist, slightly musky and inviting anus...
- I wonder how often people refer to him as "African-American"? Ditto Idris Elba, and other foreign black actors.
- Don't start, r94.
- small dick
- how would you know r96?
- He looks so cute in his swimsuit. I hope he wins the Splash competition.
- His swagger makes him attractive. That is why chicks love dudes like him. All that swag...
- Drake is close to being hot, but he is just not there.
- Drake lookout smashing a dude
- Drake has so much swag
- Soap thread!
- Drake goes on a date with Will Smith!
- Drake is very attractive. I just wish you didn't use the horrific treatment of pigs as titillation in the thread title. The pain and suffering pigs and other farm animals are subject to shouldn't be reduced in this way.
- R94 Drake's dad is African American(his uncle is bassist Larry Graham) and his mom is a Canadian Jew.
- He's goofy looking, almost special.
I'd rather have this, despite the dookie braids and uncut body:
- Trying another one.
- Don't black guys smell like crayons?
- Drake got turned away from the Miami Heat locker room!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is so short and arrogant!
- lol r110! That is too funny. These light skinned boys are getting out of hand recently.
Drake pretty much said Chris Brown is doomed if he steps to him again about that ho Rihanna. Both their dramatic needy asses need to go to bed! (Preferably with each other and with a camera recording)
- Why was he not at BET Awards?
- Drake was so hot at the MTV Awards, that bitch can sing too!
- Drake is hot
- I love the new song. I was surprised that he sang that well and it didn't appear he was lip syncing. I like him, mainly because he stays true to himself, for the most part.
- If he worked out, he could be very hot
- Drake has a little dick and Chris Brown has one of those pathetic yellow-pencil things. Rihanna is a trashy drugtwat that will do anything for the publicity. And musically they all are derivative, craven, desperate egotists with nothing to say except they love money and what it takes to get it.
You have to keep looking to find entertainers in these genres who aren't just spiced bushmeat for the industry that lets them think they are calling the shots.
- [quote]Drake has a little dick
How do you know?
- Drake's highly anticipated new album, "Nothing Was the Same" comes out on Tuesday.
Drake reminds me of hot straight friends that tell us how much pussy they get, like we care. The ones that let you hug them and squeeze their cheeks occasionally.
- I do too, OP.
- From rapper to Raptor, Drake takes on new role
Posted Sep 30, 2013 5:43 PM
TORONTO (AP) -- From rapper to Raptor, Drake already has one sweet perk with his new job.
Go ahead, security. Just try and turn him away now from an NBA locker room.
Drake no longer has to crash the party. Instead, he's bringing the party with him to Toronto. And maybe he'll help take the Raptors to the top of the charts.
The Raptors are ready to rock, and they turned Monday to Drake, one of music's brightest stars, to serve as their team ambassador. A lifelong Raptors fan, Drake wants to make the team cool again, and win some games along the way.
He'd love to dangle his A-list connections as a way to attract prized free agents or simply infuse the Toronto fan base with a dose of enthusiasm about the rebuilding franchise.
"Today's probably one of the best days of my life," Drake said by phone from Toronto. "I got to throw on the suit and be announced as the global ambassador of the Toronto Raptors.
"I can't wait to add everything I can."
He'll likely have an accessory more meaningful than even his Grammy - try an all-access pass that should allow him to dodge security and walk into locker rooms all over the NBA.
No press pass needed.
In an event that went viral on social media, Drake was denied in June by security at American Airlines Arena when he tried to enter with the media to the Miami Heat's locker room after they won the NBA title. He told security, "I am media," as he tried to enter the champagne-drenched room.
He had as much luck as a Raptors fan trying to sneak backstage at the Grammys.
Drake, a close friend of LeBron James, laughed off the caught-on-tape incident that became an Internet sensation.
"I think that'll be the last time I ever get shut out of a locker room," Drake said. "I don't know if that's ever going to happen in Toronto.
"That was a one-time Miami moment, for sure."
Drake follows rapper/moguls like Jay-Z and Will Smith into NBA ownership. Smith owns a stake in the Philadelphia 76ers. Jay-Z recently sold his minor share in the Brooklyn Nets to become a player in the sports agent business.
Jay-Z had a major role in the rebranding of the team in its first season in Brooklyn, even debuting the team's black-and-white uniforms during one of his concerts.
"Jay-Z just sent me a congratulatory email, which is very nice of him," Drake said. "He's the best guy in the world. One of the most important people in my life."
Drake said his exact duties are undefined but he's open to any role.
"I feel like I'm part of the franchise at the most exciting part of franchise history," Drake said.
Drake said the job evolved after a chat with Tim Lieweke, president and CEO of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and general manager Masai Ujiri.
"I came into the venue one night and I guess was extremely outspoken about what I felt could change, as far as the building goes," Drake said. "That sparked a discussion and (we) sat down and decided we had the same visions.
"It just turned from a discussion to a reality."
Drake was part of Monday's announcement that the NBA All-Star game is coming to Toronto in 2016. Lieweke said the team is in the process of planning a major face-lift that will include a new look and new colors.
"We have now a responsibility to grow our basketball team so that it meets the momentum of the All-Star game," Ujiri said. "We promise you in Toronto that we're going to bring the best basketball."
The 26-year-old Drake grew up watching the Raptors in their early 2000s heyday when Vince Carter turned them into postseason regulars.
"I was a Vince Carter guy. I was a Damon Stoudamire guy. I was a (Tracy McGrady) guy," Drake said. "I've supported the franchise through our ups and downs. More than anything, I'm a Toronto guy. I'm a city guy.
"I care about the city more than anything in the world."
- Howard U
- Jay Z, Eminem and Drake all added plaques to their trophy rooms as Jigga’s single “Holy Grail” reached double platinum status, while both Eminem’s single “Berzerk” and Drizzy’s single “Hold On, We’re Going Home” have sold 1,000,000 units.
As far as albums go, Hov’s Magna Carta Holy Grail is standing strong at 2 million units moved, while Drake pushed 658,000 copies of his new LP, Nothing Was The Same in its first week on shelves. Em’s forthcoming album, The Marshal Mathers LP 2 drops, Novemb
- I love his new song.
- No-he's ugly and his body isn't good enough. There are much hotter rappers.
His current song is one of the few by him I actually like though.
- Oh God, he went to Howard? Amazed he can put two words together to form a sentence.
- Oh God, he went to Howard? Amazed he can put two words together to form a sentence.
- [quote] "I've supported the franchise through our ups and downs. More than anything, I'm a Toronto guy. I'm a city guy.
"I care about the city more than anything in the world."
He just sold his condo today-and the article didn't mention whether he still has a house here.
- [quote]he's ugly and his body isn't good enough
lies you tell!
- Drake who? What's his last name? Or is this a soap thread?
- R130 please hussy, he is one of those guys who works on his body on and off. When he gears up for a tour, he's in better shape, but he never has a banging body. He's on the soft side. There are so many hotter rapper bodies out there.
- He's gay right?
- r132, let's see your banging body since you can talk!
- His home ( at least when he is in Toronto ) is about a half a block away from me. He's selling it for just over $4 million.
This is more of a "Tasteful friends" post ( too cheap to pay $18 ) but have a look ....
Certainly looks like a rich gay guys' tastes. I wonder if that is the bed where he popped Biebers' boy-cherry when the little scamp was WAAAAYYY underage and being whored around Toronto his mother.
- Drake is another poser. Bitch is from CANADA so it's laughable when he tries to get his thug on. I wish we had footage of when he and Chris Brown had a "fight" in that club last year. I jut can't imagine Drake putting up much of a defense. Chris Brown is skinny as hell and looks weak but I'd place a bet on him over Drake in a fight.
- He'll always be adorable Wheelchair Jimmy to me.
- Drake could be hot if he worked out/lifted weights. He is amazingly unbuilt in his physique.
- Pretty hot in some pics, boring in others.
- I'm generally not into black or ethnic-looking men, but Drake is the exception. I can't put my finger on why, but I think he is incredibly sexy and handsome. I'd do him.
- Love the Drake.
- umm...r136, you know we have the shower posse up here, amongst other multi-ethnic thugs?
- no. He's one of the most fugly and average-bodied rappers ever to be considered hot. There are plenty other rappers who are truly hot. I don't get the Drake love.
- Before the race baiters step in, I'm including white in multi-ethnic. Our biker gangs are out of control.
- I think he's a great rapper, and his songs are pop, but catchy.
He's not conventionally hot, but he's cute in a runt of the litter with a busted ear kind of way.
I think females find him non threatening and cute, which means he's popular with girls.
- He has maybe 2 or 3 songs I like. The rest are shit. I don't think he has much talent and I think he's ugly. I would say he has a very non-threatening look, which might be why some are attracted to him.
- In its fifth week at No. 1 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and sixth week in the top five of the Billboard 200, Drake's third studio album "Nothing Was the Same" moves 38,000 copies to cross the million copies sold mark, according to Nielsen SoundScan. It has now sold a total of 1,029,000 copies in the U.S.
The set launched atop the two charts on Oct. 12 with 658,000 first-week units, the biggest opening for a rap album this year. Among all R&B/hip-hop albums, Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" is the only 2013 title to outsell "Nothing Was the Same" in its first week; it debuted with 968,000 (April 6).
Additionally, taking only six weeks to achieve the milestone, Drake's album is the fastest rap set to reach 1 million units sold this year. Jay Z's "Magna Carta… Holy Grail" previously held the honor at 12 weeks. The year's two other million-selling rap albums took considerably longer: Kendrick Lamar's "good kid, m.A.A.d city" (43 weeks) and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist" (46).
The meteoric rise of Drake's set is due heavily to the enormous success of its singles. Lead cut "Started From the Bottom" was a huge hit on R&B/hip-hop radio, topping both Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop (for three weeks in April) and the overall R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart (one week, April 20), as well as Rhythmic (three weeks in April-May). The track reached No. 2 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and has sold 2 million downloads.
Current single "Hold On, We're Going Home," featuring Majid Jordan, has proven to be an even bigger chart hit, racking five weeks atop Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and shifting 1.5 million in digital sales in its first 12 weeks of availability. It also topped the aforementioned airplay charts for multiple weeks each.
Other cuts from "Nothing Was the Same," such as "All Me," featuring 2 Chainz and Big Sean, and "Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2," featuring Jay Z, have achieved on-air exposure, with the former reaching a new peak (13-12) on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay this week.
Drake is currently on the road performing these hits, among countless others in his already deep catalog, headlining "Would You Like a Tour?" The North American portion of the tour wraps Dec. 18 in Philadelphia, while the European leg will run throughout March.
- Drake's been lifting.
- His body is getting better but still nothing to write home about. He should drop some fat.
Also, his face is not fixable.
He'll never be hot to me.
- I love this, Ellen really put him on the spot!
- I have always wondered why a celebrity like Drake did not lift weights. His body looked so undeveloped and didn't go with his oversized ego and claim to have so much SWAG.
- T.I. is even skinnier
- I think Charlamagne tha God wants to fuck him, does that count?
- haha R154 what did he say now?
- Jeezy jr wants to fuck anybody these days. He's really making a lot of WTF comments.
I LOLd when he told Tracy Morgan how good he smelled.
- r153, TI doesn't look well to me. I looked at him and thought, you know, he *has* done serious time...
- I think Charlemagne has a crush on Drake too
TI has actually put on some weight in the last couple of years, I like it. I know Nelly does too, when he hits it from the back lol
- Drake is reportedly dating Zoe Kravitz, Wendy Williams said it should work out since they are both mixed and Jewish lol
- I'd like to hook up with Drake Bell. I suppose that doesn't count.
- he is okay but oh my god when I look at him all I can think of him as is Jimmy from Degrassi on a wheelchair catching his dad cheating on his wife.
Miguel is way sexier
- Nelly gets hotter and hotter
- Lol wheelchair Jimmy is not sexy.
- (AllHipHop News) Dennis Graham fathered Drake, told him he would not be as successful as him and watched his son prove him wrong. In a recent interview with XXL, the star of Drake’s “Worst Behaviour” video speaks on raising Drake in Memphis, Kendrick Lamar’s disparaging remarks towards his son and more.
Drake father explains that due to Memphis’ historically bustling music scene and his own immersion in the scene during Drake’s formative years, the Toronto MC has been embraced and mingled with some past and present stars. He even goes on to hint at a possible collaboration between Drake and a certain soul legend:
It’s a music city; a lot of people came out of Memphis. Drake used to hang out with Yo Gotti when he turned 18. I used to bring him to Memphis and he’d go out with Yo Gotti and they’d hang together. Juicy J, I know all of them, Drake knows them. Even Al Green wants to do a collaboration with him. I don’t know what’s going to happen between Drake and Al Green. B.B. King, everybody loves him.
When the conversation turned to his son’s newest frenemy Kendrick Lamar, he made sure to address the elephant in the room:
Kendrick? Okay, I like him. I don’t know what stuff he was talking about. I don’t know what that was. Everybody wants to say they’re the best rapper in the world, I guess everybody should think that about themselves.
Mr. Graham failed to update fans on the collaboration with Drake, “Heart of the Moment” which Drake told MTV was going to be a bonus track on Nothing Was The Same.
Check out the full interview here.
- It seems like half the industry wants beef with Drake. What's going on with that.
- Drake is messy
- Looking good
- r165, Drake's an easy target. Plus, he's at the top.
He's Canadian, mixed race, effem, and really has a niche in the hip hop world.
You're not going to be seen as dissing any city or crew if you go after him.
- His face will never be good enough and his body is a work in progress. He's too doughy, not enough muscle.
- I agree with r166, Drake is a little messy, but he's not looney tune crazy like Chris Brown. And I think most people have beef with him because they are hating.
- i think i could get oral from drake. he seems like he gives good oral. if i want to fuck a rapper it has just got to be tinie tempeh or Miguel.
- he doesn't seem feminine to me
- me neither
- He's not femme at all. Also, a lot more handsome in person, and pretty tall (about 6'2" or 6'3"), He just has a very quiet, brooding vibe to him, he isn't "loud" or over-the-top like your stereotypical rapper, and that makes people uncomfortable.
- I just saw the Worst Behaviour video and he was sexy as all get out in it.
- i'm sorry but he's rumored to have below average down there.
- Damn, r149. Now that's what I'm talking about. He's got man stuff going on there.
- Vibe cover
- He looks horrible. 1 of the ugliest rappers out there. There are so many hotter ones.
- He has gay face on that Vibe cover.
- I find him sexy. He's got certain softness in him that melts my heart. Don't care about the rap thug attitude. Mind you, I only know him from music, and have never seen him acting.
Unfortunately there's been some blind items about him having an affair with Kris Jenner, which seriously makes my dick go softer on him.
- I'm into mostly black men only and I don't find him good looking at all. He looks sort of "special".
- He looks scary on Vibe
- Has he had sex with a guy before? Top or bottom?
- I think he looks pretty hot. The intense thing works for him.
- shut up, r1
- Gay rumors ?
- I kid, I kid...
- He was brilliant on SNL last night.
- by Amber Wright
Drake’s SNL Performance Reveals the Secret to His Success: Masterful Code-Switching
I haven’t stayed up to watch “Saturday Night Live” in years. The most effort I’ve put into watching the show was when Justin Timberlake hosted; but SNL is so far under my radar, I even missed his last appearance.
This past weekend was Toronto’s resident golden boy, rapper Drake’s first appearance on the light night mainstay. I made a point to watch this episode for two reasons:
I wanted to witness Sasheer Zamata’s debut.
I wanted to see where what Drake’s acting chops are now, knowing that he first entered the entertainment industry as an actor.
Additionally, my interest was piqued after I caught a few of the promos for this episode, including Drake’s recent appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.”
The interview with Fallon brought into focus something I’ve always known about Drake: he constantly exists in a state of binary worlds. Most obviously, he’s bi-racial. Another dimension of that identity is that he’s Jewish and Black. He sings and he raps. This is what I initially thought was his talent jackpot – being able to rap to the appeal of men (“Started From the Bottom”) and sing to the appeal of women (“Hold On, We’re Going Home”). His music is pop-friendly and authentic hip hop at the same time.
The first sketch on SNL played to the dual existence that is Drake, as he’s shown rapping at his own bar mitzvah, recounting his experiences of being a young, Black and Jewish Canadian kid. It was a great showcase of skills, both as an actor and hip hop artist.
It all made sense to me as I realized why essentially everything about Drake works: he is a masterful code-switcher.
Code-switching is a form of bilingualism. It is a skill that is used to traverse different environments through language (or codes). As a Black woman in America, it’s something I know all too well. I have learned to speak in the codes of Standard American English (SAE), African American Vernacular English (AAVE), and the heavily accented code my Honduran-born family speaks in. Weaving through all three codes is something I do almost daily, most times without giving it a second thought.
Put simply, code switching happens when the way you speak amongst your friends over dinner is different than how you’d converse with your co-workers in the boardroom at your corporate office.
In Drake’s case, the way he spoke to Jimmy Fallon is worlds apart from the way he raps in his songs. Different environment, different language – but both equally true to who he is.
Code switching is not a method to deny or hide your identity, but more of a way to adapt to different environments and navigate the varying worlds you exist in.
The act of code switching is not relegated to only African Americans, as many people from different cultures and ethnicities do it. National Public Radio (NPR) run a blog exclusively dedicated to sharing the stories and experiences of those who exercise this skill, and it even attempts to explain the top five reasons why people code switch.
I am not suggesting here that you will be wildly successful and make millions of dollars if you code switch. It’s merely an observation on my part that it is seemingly what is working for Drake’s career, as it gives him a chameleon-like appeal across genres and audiences – all while staying true to his multiple identities. Watching him in action and their hiring of Ms. Zamata still won’t make me excited enough to tune into Saturday Night Live every week, but they got my viewer count this time around.
Amber L. Wright, M.A. is an adjunct professor, writer, communication coach and creator of TalktoAmber.com. Her personal mission is to teach you how to be hear and be heard in every of your life - from the boardroom to the bedroom. Wright’s areas of interest and expertise are in communication, relationships, marriage and popular culture.
- Drake has been getting very fresh with Jay Z lately, running around Europe with his homegirl Rihanna. Such a messy queen!
- ^^ what's that story there?
[quote]Drake instigated a feud with Jay Z earlier this year, saying “It’s like Hov can’t drop bars these days without at least four art references” in February’s Rolling Stone Magazine. This came after Jay Z appeared on Drake’s album.
[quote]Jay Z responded by referring to Drake as “Mrs. Drizzy” on Jay Electronica’s “We Made It”, released in late March.
Mrs. Drizzy LOL
- Jay has always got himself in some queen drama, don't he.
Does that mean Rihanna is making a full on beard of herself?? Would not have thought that. But then she did let Jussy Timberlake stage a papp walk from her hotel room one morning IIRC.
- Damn he's looking good. Great smile.
- Jamie Foxx has a bold prediction. Few rival Jamie Foxx in the success he’s had in the worlds of music and acting, and he feels like Drake could take that baton and run with it.
“What people don’t understand is, he’s an actor,” Foxx told MTV News while promoting “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” in which he stars as Electro. “So, when he did ‘Saturday Night Live,’ I was like, Oh, yeah, you really showing ‘em.”
Of course, Drake already has some on camera experience, having starred on “Degrassi,” a Canadian show, before his rap career took off. Foxx thinks there’s more to come ‒ and possibly together.
“I got movie ideas for him,” he said. “I think he can go a long way. He’s gonna be a surprise for the next two decades. That’s my prediction.”
If the results of the movie ideas mirror those of the musical collaborations Foxx and Drake have had, fans could be in for something special. Drizzy was on the remix to Foxx’s “Digital Girl” back in 2009, and was then featured on “Fall for Your Type,” which hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, the following year.
“Drake is my little brother, man,” he said. “When he first came out, I took him to ‘[The Tonight Show With] Conan O’Brien’ and I said, ‘Listen, you may not know who this is, but in a couple of years, the whole world will know his name.’ “
- He is wheelchair Jimmy, people! Don't forget.
- I feel like I will have sex with someday.
- With Drake r206?
- I originally mistook Drake for a soft lame. But as time went by I have really come to admire him and I now find him very attractive and talented.
He has all the potential in the world for having an amazing career, but he needs to break his ties with CMMYM asap. No good can come from having Birdman as your boss.
-  sorry, yes I meant I will have sex with Drake at some point
- chance the rapper is why hotter.
- I would be attracted to him if he lifted weights
- Johnny Manziel and Drake
- Drake is an athlete groupie, he should see if Kerry Rhodes is available
- He was excellent as SNL host.
- So what's the deal with him and Rihanna? I thought they were hot and heavy acting coupled up a few weeks ago and now they're not? Is she messing with his mind or what? Rihanna comes off as a man eater.
- That hair was spray painted on in an unappealing pattern.
- I'd be afraid it would come off on the sheets.
- His dick is small, but at least he keeps his hands to himself.
- r208, I think he affiliated with YMCMB in the first place because it gave him cred without having to give up independence.
As long as Baby gets a cut, I don't think he really gives a shit what Drake does. It's not like having Rick Ross up in your shit all the time.
Then there's the whole Wayne/Baby situation, which makes Drake more comfortable as a bi male.
- Drake certainly is stepping up his Instagram game! The rapper has reportedly been using the social media site to privately send his fans half-naked selfies, and now one of the lucky ladies has been kind enough to share a sexy snap with the world. See it right here!
If you’ve got it, flaunt it — on Instagram! That seems to be Drake‘s new motto because the newly single rapper has reportedly been sending his Instagram fans shirtless selfies in exchange for racy pics of themselves. How shocking! But at least we have the proof …
Drake’s Shirtless Pic: Singer Sends Sexy Selfie To Fan On Instagram
Lookin’ good, Drizzy! The rapper reportedly sent the above shirtless photo to a female fan, in hopes that she would respond with a sexy selfie of her own, according to a new report from MediaTakeOut.com.
Justin Bieber Flees The Scene Of Car Crash
Justin Bieber leaves the scene of a car accident with a paparazzi. Plus, Chris Brown flirts with Rihanna angering Karrueche Tran. Starring Bonnie...
Miley Cyrus Rolls Better Blunts Than Rihanna
Miley Cyrus rolls better marijuana blunts than Rihanna according to Mike Will Made It on Hot 97. Plus, will Ariana Grande have the song of the...
In the pic, a topless Drake is showing off his muscular, toned abs and arms from the side. He’s wearing low-slung jeans and what appear to be black boxer briefs, and although Drake’s face is partially covered up, it’s pretty clear that it’s really him.
Would YOU trade topless pics with Drake?
While we were happy to get our hands on this hot new pic of Drake, we think he should stick to hitting on girls IRL, unless he wants to end up in a James Franco-type predicament!
Drake Flirts With Skylar Diggins On Instagram: Will Rihanna Be Jealous?
We can’t imagine what Rihanna must think of all of Drake’s Insta-flirting! Her ex also showed WNBA star Skylar Diggins some love on his Instagram when he posted a picture of himself sporting a T-shirt with her name on it on June 24.
Fans were upset about Drake’s flirting because Skylar is dating Daniel Smith but Drizzy’s friend OB O’Brien posted a video assuring them that the rapper is simply “a fan of how she plays the game.”
- Drake has been working out, brah.
- Drake's '0 to 100' Surges to No. 2 on Twitter Top Tracks Chart Thanks to Remixes
- Drake and Chris Brown were in the studio together last night.
- Did hell freeze over?
Guess we can expect a Rihanna diss track soon.
- He's just not hot at all. 1 of the ugliest famous mixed guys in the game and no his body is not nearly good enough to make up for that face.
- His bod could be hot. More gym time, brah.
- Ewwww. Drake has vitiligo! Shades of Jacko.
- he is a comedic genius
- I don't want to have sex with him but he is fast becoming my favorite R&B/HipHop artist. He's complex and highly intelligent. It comes through in his music. And he's a pretty good actor and he's funny. I like him.
- Drake is a savvy businessman.
- Drake getting twerked on by Nicki Minaj lol
- At least he hasn't ruined his body with ink.
- Yes he has R236. His tattoos are creepy looking.
And that video R235 posted is hilarious. I am still convinced Drake is gay, especially in that video.
- That video is awful
- Good pic
- I too would like to do wheel chair Jimmy. He's a Scorpio, mmmmmmmmm.
- Annie's butler?
- no he's not hot. Ugly with a doughy body.
- He's shaped and looks like a nappy bowling pin.
- I am tired of Drake
- I think Drake's music is getting worse. He's too focused on trying to prove he's a straight player.
Considering the state of hip hop these days, he really is one of the realest fuckers around because he's not trying to thug up like everyone else (except Kendrick and Danny Brown).
Sometimes I see him looking like a dough-assed tardface & I don't see the appeal.
Other times, he looks buff and hot as fuck, and not just the photo shoots, either.
- Yeah he's kind of turning into an asshole, but again its all a front. Drake is gifted and he's an actor. I personally don't like that he made up with Chris Brown either. Man, if youre going to hate someone, be trill with it and stay mad. Don't say youre going to kill the guy one day and have him on your song the next. He also needs to stop doing vids with Nicki Minaj.
- I want to fuck him.
- Drake is fascinating. He is urban, yet actually suburban. He is Black, and White. He is hood, yet affluent. He has street cred, but comfortable among the cultural elite. He is not that goodlooking, but sexy. He has swag, but also sort of geeky.
- I'd like to have sex with Drake Bell. Unfortunately, he's straight.
- I've got a feeling R253 is Janbot....
- you Drake-lovers have low standards. He's not buff. He does work out but he's flabby-fit with a hint of muscle surrounded by jiggly fat. His face is just fug.
He's also a poser as he never grew up in the hood. A child actor on a corny ass show trying to show how tough he is in songs? He's a clown. He can't sing or rap and should just be producing hits for other people who have vocal talent.
- r256, I want to see a pic your buff body, since you don't approve of Drake's
- Tyga comes for Drake, says he is fake
- The Daily Mail reported Drake stormed into a club, and threw money on the ground. He must have forgot to take his Midol.
- Drake needs to chill.
- Not cool, brah
- Give him a break: he used to be in a wheelchair.
But seriously, he was stalked by Amanda Bynes. Hasn't he been through enough?
- Tyga's lame ass diss track.
- r256, he never claimed to grow up in the hood, but he didn't have as much money as his address would indicate.
In those days, there were niches in his neighbourhood people could fit into; his mother was one.
- Alleged nude pics of Drake leaked by angry Jumpoff!
- I wish he would lift weights
- He needs muscles
- Diddy tapped that ass Art Basel!! Lover's quarrel?
- You can have him, he's all yours.
- Drake should've popped Diddy's ass, this why everyone says he's soft
- How did he dislocate his shoulder if he was slapped?
- Looking as dapper as a young Frank Sinatra, Drake took the stage just before midnight on New Year’s Eve at Marquee Nightclub inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
The crowd was expecting a celebratory countdown to 2015 and the standard nightclub appearance three-song medley. What they ended up getting from the 28-year-old Canadian rapper was close to a dozen of his biggest hits, including "Started From the Bottom," "We Made It," "Trophies" and "All Me."
"This is how this it's going to go," Drake said, dressed in a perfectly fitted vest and bowtie. "They asked me to do three songs, but I want to take you on a journey."
See more Happy Birthday, Drake: The Rapper's 10 Best Fashion Moments
He handed out shots as bundles of money were dropped onto the crowd like confetti, and he shared his wish for the evening: “If you love somebody, you’ve got to show them some love right now. This is the time."
He then took it to the next level by ascending a drawbridge above the crowd, where he performed a few more songs and affirmed, “I had a great 2014,” and alluded to another great one expected for 2015 thanks to his forthcoming album Views From the 6.
Drake wrapped it up with a nod to his mentor, Lil Wayne, leading the crowd in a “Weezy” chant: “If it wasn’t for Lil Wayne, I wouldn’t be here.”
Closing the almost hourlong performance, he brought his whole crew onstage, including fellow rapper Future, members of his OVO record label team and his dad, Dennis Graham, who was appropriately dressed for an evening of revelry in a gold-stripped suit.
- Chris Brown's shady ass fires new shots at Drake, why is everyone so jealous of poor Drizzy!
Check out his impression of Drake at 9:20