- The bullshit about the cookbook can't be the real reason for this -- it's gotta be that Caroline's precious angels took the fall for brawling in the Dominican Republic at Teresa's behest.
Andy C. previewed some of the reunion on WWHL Sunday night, and Joe Gorga was on the verge of tears when Caroline threw back in Teresa's face the shit she'd been talking about him. Andy got really uncomfortable and changed the subject.
- R1, I agree. One of the preview clips on the Bravo website (the one I saw) has Teresa calling out Caroline for not talking to Dina and Caroline and Teresa getting into an ugly shouting match. I think the shows are starting to jump the shark because they are no longer "funny rich ladies and their antics" but instead "hateful, bitter housewives who can't stand the sight of each other." It also can't be good from a producer standpoint when Twitter wars erupt which give away plot points for a season that isn't set to start until next year.
- Teresa didn't want Melissa or Kathy on the show because she knew everyone would like them more than her and she would be exposed as an egocentric loon. So she made up stories about them, but they backfired. She makes the show unwatchable.
- Teresa is the fucked up one - stupid loser who spent money like water, stole family recipes for a book, stole the name "Skinny _____", etc.
Fame hit her in the face HARD and she's going to have to pay for it for another few years.
- Jac is full of shit.
The only reason shes not at the reunion is because her family is fucked up.
Her daughter is fucking thrash just like her daddy.
She doesn't want to answer any of the questions about there arson scandal.
She knows shes just a teeny tiny step above Dina Lohan.
She does what she does best hide her weak ass behind her husband.
The same husband that decided Ashley deserves a car yet again against Jac's wishes.
On top of that made Jac sign for the car so hes out of it when Ashley fucks up yet again.
If he wasn't going to put his ass on the line then why is he making big decisions about what Ashley gets.
Jac sat like a dumbass and did exactly what he told her to do and co signed for the car.
- R4, Bethenny may have trademarked "Skinnygirl" (one word), but the word Skinny, can not be stolen, as it is not copyrighted.
- R6 - And in other news, water is wet. Clearly she was trying to bite off the other Housewives "Skinny" success.
- Teresa is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice with Clay Aiken.
- I thought most of this season was a vast improvement over last season. Even with the Gorga/Guidice/Manzo drama, the show has a lighthearted quality about it was that entirely absent during the Danielle era. Now THAT was an uncomfortable show to watch (especially season two).
I've enjoyed this season, overall.
- [quote]It also can't be good from a producer standpoint when Twitter wars erupt which give away plot points for a season that isn't set to start until next year.
I'm sure the producers are loving the free publicity and interest it generates.
Hell, they're probably telling the ladies to Twitter all that shit!
- Bavo should dump all of the Real Housewives shows.
- I love Caroline Mazo. I think she and her husband are the most level headed out of all of them on that show. I don't blame her for protecting and sticking up for her kids when someone is wrongfully attacking them. Caroline said if her kids are in the wrong, then she expects them to own up to it. BTW, the Manzo brothers are hot! I think Caroline raised her children really well and didn't spoil their children like the others did and do. They other kids on this show are complete brats and terrors. I have some family like Teresa's kids and they won't speak to you if you can't afford Chanel. If their own father doesn’t buy them designer clothes, they give him hell so he spends hundreds of dollars on clothes for his two daughters.
It amazes me that Caroline stuck up for Teresa when Danielle was talking about her a couple of seasons ago. Also, I can't stand Kathy's husband. He is just obnoxious. When they all went to their Dominican trip last season, he says to his 14-year-old son, mom and I are going to have a lot of sex for 5 weeks. What a complete slime.
I think the gay guy Greg, is really handsome and sexy! I think he is way hotter than the straight guys in this show. I once read in the Enquirer Greg is a gay porn star. Has anyone read this?
At the beginning I thought Teresa’s brother was hot, but over time I changed my mind about him because he is so gross and crass! Does anyone think he is bisexual? Also, does anyone think he had sex with Greg? I think he has a real problem and he is a sex addict. He needs therapy and I'm not exaggerating. Now, Teresa’s husband is really handsome and a real Italian hottie.
Sorry, but I think Kathy is queen frau. She said she would never work for her children’s sake referring to Teresa’s decision to work. I don't particularly like Teresa but she has to work because her and her husband are in debt. When Kathy said that I thought she came off like a real jackass. Does anyone know what Katy's obnoxious husband does for a living?
I watched the show Mad Fashion, which is great! and Dina Manzo showed her mega closet that looked like a store. Does anyone know how she became so wealthy? BTW, this is a side note, I watched Fashion Hunters as well and I recommend that show too! Its super!
- >>>Now, Teresa’s husband is really handsome and a real Italian hottie.
are you high r12?
- R13, he is handsome in a daddy kind of way. No R13 sorry to disappoint you ,but I'm not high and I don't take drugs so you can pass your joint to someone else who does like yourself.
- [ Does anyone know what Katy's obnoxious husband does for a living?]
Richie (aka liver lips) owns a gas station. ONE gas station.
Millionaire? No way!
- LOL! really R15? Thanks for that information.
- I think it's funny how reality show watching trash like the OP and most people in this thread will complaing about reality TV being full of violence and, well, trash.
It's because of YOU OP. You watch it and giggle over it and contribute to chat forums and help fill their coffers, and now you want to complaing about the monster that people like you created?
You're a direct cause of the deterioration of society, so it's a bit too late to mount your prancing pony now.
- Are any of these people mafia? I mean uh? hello! Teresa’s husband owns that pizza restaurant and he living in the palace of Versailles? LOL! What is wrong with this picture! Also, he was in construction before? That is the typical business set up people who are in the mafia use.
Also, is Melissa's husband I real estate or is he another mafioso?
Jacklin's husband seems like he has a roving eye when women are around.
- OP! I agree with what R18 frau says and I signed his petition against what you are doing! your a sick animal! and you are polluting our society! why, you should be ashamed of yourself Mr.Man!
- Speaking of Twitter, this exchange between Albie and a gay follower has been making the rounds.
[quote][bold]AlbieManzo[/bold] Few things are more amusing than a gay man watching television... "OMG WERKKKK BITCHHHHH!!!!"
[quote][bold]ChrisLawsonR[/bold] @AlbieManzo I gotta correct your spelling. In the language of the rainbow ppl, it's WERRRRRQQ.
[quote][bold]AlbieManzo[/bold] @ChrisLawsonR OH SHIT GURL
[quote][bold]ChrisLawsonR[/bold] @AlbieManzo well done. #nothelpingthosegayrumors
- [quote]I once read in the Enquirer Greg is a gay porn star. Has anyone read this?
No, but I have read that he used to escort.
[quote]Does anyone think he is bisexual? Also, does anyone think he had sex with Greg?
Joe told Andy that he doesn't do the homosex -- this after practically humping Greg like a Chihuahua on camera. Who knows.
[quote]Also, is Melissa's husband in real estate or is he another mafioso?
He owns (or owned) a construction company, but now his full-time occupation seems to be being Joe Gorga -- his Twitter page has information on how to book him for personal appearances.
[quote]I think Kathy is queen frau. She said she would never work for her children’s sake referring to Teresa’s decision to work.
I read somewhere that Kathy is a hairstylist.
[quote]Dina Manzo showed her mega closet that looked like a store. Does anyone know how she became so wealthy?
Her husband, Tommy, co-owns The Brownstone with Big Al. He's rumored to be a closet case and to have mob connections.
- [I read somewhere that Kathy is a hairstylist.]
The following info is from the NJ Cosmetology Board: License Information:
Name: Katherina F Wakile
Profession/License Type: Cosmetology and Hairstyling,Beautician
License No: 32WA04429600
License Status: Active
Issue Date: 7/1/1983
Expiration Date: 9/30/2012
- I agree with R9. I think this season has been MUCH better than last season. Danielle was crazy, but it wasn't entertaining to watch and just kind of unpleasant. The one thing that would have made this season better is if they'd done fewer episodes. There were 19 episodes before the reunion, which is the most episodes of any season in the entire RH franchise. But there really wasn't enough drama to warrant that many episodes. The season would have been better if they'd edited it a little more tightly.
- Jacqueline did not want to appear on the reunion because she knew Teresa would bring up her past. Word has it she used to work in Vegas, if you know what I mean, and I think ya do.
Caroline and her husband are frauds. Check out the linky:
- [quote]Jacqueline did not want to appear on the reunion because she knew Teresa would bring up her past. Word has it she used to work in Vegas, if you know what I mean, and I think ya do.
Well, Danielle did call her a "Vegas whore" on the Season 2 reunion. Supposedly Chris started out as a client.
- R12, you love Caroline Manzo and her husband, who are best friends with slimeball faud Bernie Kerik? And who can forget the recent sketchy activities with Albert Manzo after he registered the Brownstone as his address to garner some extra benefits from the city? Caroline needs to let her children grow. They are in their mid-twenties and she hasn't cut the apron strings, which is why none of them have any drive or ambition.
If Caroline were as level-headed as she wants us to think she is, then she wouldn't be screaming her head off and pointing fingers on that reunion show clip. She comes across just as deranged as the rest of them (except Kathy, who seems the most normal).
If Greg were a pornstar, then video would have come to light (in this day and age that isn't easy to hide), but there have been escorting rumors.
- [quote]Teresa is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice with Clay Aiken.
[italic]And[/italic] Victoria Gotti. That's gonna be some shit.
- Omg, WHAT is that exchange at R21?
Is that the real Albie Manzo? I had no idea that he spoke fluent "gay."
- Jacqueline has created a 5 page PDF called "How Chris and I Met." If I had any doubts about her having a, shall we say, colorful past in Vegas, they are gone now.
- I have no idea if this is serious, but Krittafur tweeted that Greg is pulling a Melissa and coming out with a dance single.
Maybe it's about presenting his hole. On display, indeed!
- Caroline can't speak except in dated, corny cliches. "Level headed" compared to the others is faint praise indeed. She's a phony moron who cares about nothing other than what people think of her. She doesn't have a genuine bone in her body. People who are fooled by her are either completely stupid or not paying attention.
- Jacqueline bitch need to shut up.
If your sorry fat ass couldn't show up for the reunion and another season.
Stop using the show to whore out your bullshit marriage/ fake life.
Besides we know its all about Chris and what Chris wants.
Isn't that why Ashley gets everything she wants while you just sit in the back seat getting disrespected and looking fucking stupid.
Hows that car working out for Ashley
- Caroline, Kathy and Melissa were on The Wendy Williams show the other day. They said Jacqueline didn't show up to the reunion because Teresa said something to her that sent her over the edge the day before.
- R34, there was a whole Twitter war a few weeks ago over what happened at the Posche fashion show. The link has more information.
- I wonder if Chris L. is banging his stepdaughter? His behavior is very strange towards her. The Manzo family is boooring and Carolyn is a pompous, self-rightous bitch; she is also a big phoney. They are all phoney but she is really the biggest one. She sure thought is was funny when her family was making fun of Theresa behind her back. They are all backstabbing witches.
- They should get rid of all of the New Jersey cast members and get some new ones. Fresh faces perhaps.
- [Quote]Are any of these people mafia?
The Manzo's father was Tiny Manzo (over 300 lbs). He was with the Gambino crime family and allegedly skimmed profits from a Staten Island "casino." He was found dead in the trunk of his Lincoln Continental in the 80s. It came out in the first reunion. Rumor has it Dina's husband (who never appeared on the show) is supposedly living near the Brownstone with a male lover.
- Some of these shows get really violent, like with Tami on "Basketball Wives" and the entire cast of "Mob Wives"
- [quote]Are any of these people mafia? I mean uh? hello! Teresa’s husband owns that pizza restaurant and he living in the palace of Versailles? LOL! What is wrong with this picture! Also, he was in construction before? That is the typical business set up people who are in the mafia use.
I read their house is built on a landfill. So the property had to be cheap.
- [quote]Rumor has it Dina's husband (who never appeared on the show) is supposedly living near the Brownstone with a male lover.
I find that hard to believe since the Brownstone is in a shitty neighborhood in Paterson.
- [quote]Teresa’s husband owns that pizza restaurant and he's living in the palace of Versailles?
He sold the pizzeria -- now all he does is loll around shirtless and get liquored up.
- I found this tidbit about Jac and Caroline's fight... don't know if it is true or not.
[quote]The story goes that Jax needed a small break from tiny baby CJ. She assumed it was alright to leave Chris in charge of him (him being the daddy n all) Anyways apparently Chris the “entrepreneur” buckled under the strain that his wife’s quick trip to Starbucks was causing him and he called up his big sissy Don. And Don comes over and when Jax returns Don chewed her out for not being tethered at the hip to her baby 24/7 and Jax busted her in the face.
- Apparently, not only were Krittafur and Albie, Joe Giudice, and Greg named in the Punta Cana lawsuit, but Caroline and Big Al were as well.
No wonder Caroline despises Teresa now.
- What will you all be watching tonight?
The Amazing Race, The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion, or The Walking Dead premiere?
- I wonder if Gia still sucks a mean cock?
- Woo-hoo it's starting.
I decided to skip Homeland and watch this first!
I think it will be good.
- All this ganging up on Teresa is tiresome. And where is Jacqueline?
- Oops forgot to write Teesa probably deserves some of this abuse, but the other bitches aren't all that innocent.
- I think the most innocent person there is probably Kathy.
I like Melissa.. but there has got to be more to that story.
- Honestly, this bad parenting on te part of Teresa's parent. People usually screwed up this badly can be traced right back to their parents
I see my dumb family in these nitwits.
- Teresa is coming across horribly.
- Wow - Teresa has lost her mind. She's delusional and a mean liar.
Living with Joe has done that to her.
- Teresa is just stupid.
OMG is Jay Mohr really going to sing Display?
- Way to go Jay Mohr
- How did the Manzo group ever become friends with Teresa and Joe?
- I think Dina r56. Now, how they met I don't know.
- Kathy is the Marilyn (from The Munsters) of the show.
Why is Dina pissed at Caroline? Also, in all fairness, Caroline did stick up for Teresa when Danielle was on the war path and was giving Teresa and the others problems, and Caroline always tried to mediate for her family and friends so I think there is some validity Caroline being a positive influence. Caroline and her husband being phonies outside of that circle is another story, but I truly think family and friends do mean a lot to Caroline. Italian families usually stick together and if you mess with them all hell breaks lose.
Caroline said she doesn't want to have anything to do with Teresa again. I think Teresa is getting full of her self because she is gaining more exposure with her book and going on Donald Trump's show. Also, how do you expect Caroline and the others were suppose to react to the comments made by Teresa in her book? I would be pissed off too if that were me. You are a friend and then you cut him or her down? After Caroline stuck up for Teresa and stood by her side?
Andy pissed my off big time to night for Attacking Teresa because she said her Jewish friends said divorce her husband because he should be a better provider. I can't stand Teresa but Andy is a complete asshole for taking an offense to that and making a mountain out of a molehill. I thought he was completely nasty.
Joan Rivers made jokes for years about being a Jewish princess and Jewish husbands supply their wives with diamonds and credit cards etc. I know Jewish people who make jokes like that all the time. Also, on the contrary, I think it’s a compliment. It saying that Jewish husbands are not bums but are doers. In Jewish culture, when males are little boys they are taught to be good providers for their families and wives and education is very important. I think that is admirable.
Over all, so far this reunion has been a bust. This is a major yawn!
- Surprised at how Teresa got in Caroline's face on the reunion show and Caroline really didn't do anything. Hmm...wondering why she didn't go after her like she did with Danielle??
Teresa is just a PHONY. Not one of her answers appeared to be realistic or truthful. And, the look on her face when Melissa was talking about her father was priceless. No emotion whatsoever.
- Teresa's antics got her a gig on Celebrity Apprentice. If you make yourself disgusting enough, Trump will find you attractive.
- The reunion was pretty boring. Aside from the Caroline/Teresa confrontation at the beginning of the show, there were no real fireworks.
Pretty much everything on the reunion was already covered in the show.
Melissa didn't lose her cool, and Kathy was very quiet. It seems like neither of them wanted to cross Teresa, because they know that it'll all get back to the fambily.
The only one who got in a ton of zingers, was Caroline. She REALLY got in some good shots at Teresa. It's surreal to see Caroline attack Teresa, especially since they have always been friends, throughout the series.
Teresa didn't look like she was going to throw any blows, but there was some intense hatred in her eyes for Caroline. And vice-versa.
I can't imagine what the hell this current season being filmed is going to be like. With the two main characters on the outs, it doesn't really seem like there will be any interaction between cast.
- This reunion was boring as hell. Melissa comes across as a big phony but that's nothing new (Thank you, Jesus) and Teresa was the designated bad guy. Ho hum.
- Teresa is a disgusting animal and as dumb as a box of hair
- The Caroline-Teresa exchanges were a little difficult to watch. The hurt and anger, esp. on Carolina's side, seem real, and not manufactured or heightened for drama.
- So what did terrible thing did Teresa do that pushed Jacq over the edge the day before the reunion was taped?
- ^ Officially, Jacqueline was pissed that Teresa tried to out Melissa as an ex-stripper, but more than likely she was afraid that her own alleged stripping/escorting past would get put on blast.
- It was as if Jac didn't exist. Weird. I guess this means that she's on her way out, either her decision or Bravo's due to breach of contract.
Teresa is so dumb and unaware of herself or her surroundings. I could see her snapping and hurting herself or someone else. The spotlight is bright and warm but it can burn and it's tough to turn off when you get sick of it.
- Melissa is the phoniest. That Mother Theresa act is so fake, yet a lot of viewers fall for it ("she's so sweet!", "she loves her family and Jesus", etc.). The deck of cards will eventually collapse on her and "Joe Go" as well.
- Also, Jay Mohr's obsession with this show started out as funny, but now borders on pathetic. Is he that desperate to be seen as "cool"?
- r69=Teresa's blog's ghost writer
- [quote]Why is Dina pissed at Caroline?
Article at the link claims it's that Dina wanted Caroline to leave the show when she did, but Caroline refused.
[quote]Melissa is the phoniest. That Mother Theresa act is so fake, yet a lot of viewers fall for it ("she's so sweet!", "she loves her family and Jesus", etc.). The deck of cards will eventually collapse on her and "Joe Go" as well.
Supposedly there's dirt on the back burner that Bravo is waiting to use -- her father's drug addiction and her racial background, which she's very evasive about. (According to one rumor, her mother cheated on her father with another man, and she's the product of that affair. Also, in last year's reunion Danielle alluded to Mama and Papa Gorga rejecting Melissa and Joe's children because they're black -- prompting Teresa to go apeshit on Andy.)
- Caroline is smart to leave the show because, in the end, Melissa and Kathy will take Teresa's side since she's family.
- Andy asked Melissa last night about the mixed race thing. She acknowledged his question but NEVER answered it. I didn't understand that last night but now it makes sense, R72.
- A pretty boring reunion and annoying to see Andy Cohen suck up to Caroline so much. His smirky jabs at Teresa, like acting 'confused' about her wrong manners of speech, were also annoying. I think the reunion host should call out these housewives on their lies, and Teresa has many, but then he should also call out all of the Manzos' lawsuits and fraud scandals.
- I don't understand why Teresa thinks she's anything like Lucille Ball.
- [quote]I don't understand why Teresa thinks she's anything like Lucille Ball.
She's quoting what Caroline said about her in a Bravo blog from Season 1.
- These Teresa fangurl fraus are very amusing. She and her husband are reprehensible! Andy and Caroline are not the problem, the Guidice's inability to admit mistakes and accept responsibility for their behavior is.
- [quote]Teresa's twohead
For me the highlight of the show was Teresa and Melissa calling each other out about their hairlines.
- Surprised at how Teresa got in Caroline's face on the reunion show and Caroline really didn't do anything. Hmm...wondering why she didn't go after her like she did with Danielle??
I think the reason why because Teresa was Caroline's friend for a long time verses Danielle wasn't really a friend to Caroline. I think Caroline is angry and hurt.
- Caroline didn't get in Teresa's face because Mrs. Guidice is one scary bitch who would not hesitate to throw a punch. Or a table. Caroline, at the bottom of it all, is a bully who only goes after the weak links, like Danielle. All the love for her is frankly quite baffling. She's a bossy, know-it-all shrew, and she and her husband are sleazeballs who count criminals as their friends.
- Yep, r81.
- Caroline probably stayed quiet because she didn't want to wallow in the mud on TV. She made her point ("Theresa is untrustworthy trash") and is ready to move on.
I'm not necessarily a fan of hers. I just know the type.
- I like Caroline and think she is genuine. She seemed angry most of the time,but her face lit up when they showed the Giudice kids opening their Christmas presents. You can tell she still cares deeply for those kids even though she is feuding with their mother.
- Andy read a Tweet from Dina Manzo on WWHL that said "it is far classier to be silent than to be right."
Who was she directing that to, Teresa or Caroline?
- Melissa has her father's face so the any possible rumor of Melissa's mother cheating is totally false.
- [quote] Also, Jay Mohr's obsession with this show started out as funny, but now borders on pathetic. Is he that desperate to be seen as "cool"?
Lighten up, R70. That's why Andy has Jay on WWHL, it's because he's SO into the show. It's no fun talking to people who don't know anything about the characters, because then the aftershow is boring.
Jay is GAY FRIENDLY, he's funny, and he's a nice guy. So just go fuck yourself.
[quote] Also, in last year's reunion Danielle alluded to Mama and Papa Gorga rejecting Melissa and Joe's children because they're black -- prompting Teresa to go apeshit on Andy.
That's funny, because Joe and Melissa's kids are absolutely adorable. They are certainly much cuter, and better behaved than Teresa's little wild animals.
And Teresa's mom and dad thinking Melissa is trash because she's part black? Bitches please. Look in the fucking mirror.
- [quote] Who was she directing that to, Teresa or Caroline?
Obviously, it was directed at Caroline.
Dina, being the younger sister, seems to resent Caroline always talking down to her like a mother would talk to a daughter. I know I would.
And then you add into the mix Caroline's sanctimonious attitude, and you can just tell that Dina resents her very much.
- Dina tweeted the other day that she is sick of people asking her if she is on the outs with Teresa.
She said something to the effect of "just because other people are angry at Teresa, it doesn't change my relationship with her."
- Teresa has no redeeming features. She's borederline mentally retarded, a user, narcissistic, with delusions of grandeur. I question Dina's taste level to side with her over Caroline, her own sister. Whatever you may think of Caroline, Teresa is 100x worse.
- None of these people would know class even if they ran into it in their leased Land Rover
- I like how Teresa made the little side reference to not what is really going on at The Brownstone. Caroline is scared that Teresa is going to spill the beans about all of the drug and prostitution money being laundered through The Brownstone.
- Teresa is just plain immature. It's crazy how she has the comebacks of a high school girl. Grow the fuck up, bitch.
- [quote]Caroline is scared that Teresa is going to spill the beans about all of the drug and prostitution money being laundered through The Brownstone.
Now [italic]that[/italic] I've never heard before.
- Teresa knows shit. Every response was a deflection, a name call, everything a 13-year old girl would do when accused of doing something she actually did.
- Another layer of odd:
Dina has a live-in gay assistant, or "ladysitter," in his terms, whom she orders around via Twitter. Her nickname for him is "Penis Hands."
- Probably her husband's boyfriend, r96.
- R97, I thought that was a reference to the husband himself.
BTW, some more Dina news . . .
- It was telling that Dina wasn't at Caroline's house for the Xmas episode, despite the rest of the family being there.
- I bet Bev Merrill is having a good laugh at the Manzo-Laurita-Giudice bond unraveling.
- [quote]I bet Bev Merrill is having a good laugh at the Manzo-Laurita-Giudice bond unraveling.
She's definitely all "told ya so" on Twitter. She also claims she saved a bunch of e-mails and Facebook messages from Melissa, who was supposedly digging for dirt on Teresa before she got on the show. Wish she'd spill.
- It seems like Greg is probably on the show because he's friends with one of the producers.
- Greg = tinymeat
- Actually, that's about the best Greg has ever looked! His body is nice. I just don't like his personality. Why would anyone assume tinymeat from COMPRESSION shorts in a flaccid state? And who cares??
- Greg's head is too big. I don't like him. I've always thought Melissa was half black. Her kids look mixed too.
- Yep, r106.
- I'm no fan of Teresa, but Andy was a cunt to correct her grammar tonight.
- Caroline is one hell of an ugly cuntface. Paperbag city.
- Sure does seem that Andy is over Teresa. I wonder if she will be cut from the show.
- That really was a boring reunion. It didn't compare at all to the actual season, which had much more drama.
I guess that's the problem with having too many family members on the show. At the end of the day, they still have to live with each other, so they can't be all wild and vicious.
Caroline, on the other hand, has nothing to lose with Teresa, and so she was attacking with guns blazing.
I was surprised, however, that Caroline actually said "we were never friends - we were acquaintances." That was pretty cold. Obviously, Teresa thought they were friends, and in all honestly, Caroline said they were friends throughout the past few seasons. Teresa looked hurt.
Then again, I honestly believe that Teresa is emotionally and mentally stunted. She really doesn't seem to have a clue about social interaction, and the cause and effect of her shit. There was just no hint of "I get it" in her eyes. It was like vacant - blank.
Kathy (not surprisingly) came across the best. She spoke up when she had to, but she kept her composure, which I'm really glad about. I'd hate to see her become a Teresa.
Melissa is not innocent, but at least she has the good sense not to dig herself into a hole, the way Teresa usually does.
Actually, Andy came across as a real asshole. I'm not surprised, after last week's part 1 reunion, but still... I thought he was better than that. I guess not.
I don't know why, but these reunions always make me feel sad.
- Could Andy Cohen be more up the Manzos' asses? Now there is a whole section on the Bravo website dedicated to Albie Manzo and "how he went from diapears to dreamboat".
- This is one of the most boring reunion shows I have seen, yet its one of the most puzzling. I like Caroline a lot and if it was true that she and her husband were doing dirty business, it would have come out way before this. The gossip rags look for dirt all the time. Also, that link on this thread by the Daily Mail has a question mark about Caroline and her husband's business dealings. It doesn't come out and say they were mafia BTW, Teresa's husband has that little pizzeria, and they have this incredibly huge mansion? He isn't mafia? Uh? hello!
I still don't understand why Jaclyn did not show up. Can someone please tell me because I still don’t get it. The stuff about Jaclyn’s past is no big shocker, and if Teresa was ready to point out Jaclyn’s secret past, no one would really be that shocked. When I heard it I was thinking, that's it? Besides, it's in the past not the present.
Dina is becoming full of herself because she is running on a high, and I think she is turning out to be a bitch. She has her own show on HGTV and she showed her enormous, I do mean ENORMOUS! closet that was like a size of a clothes boutique, on the new Bravo show, Mad Fashion. I thought it was tacky of her to do that and it seemed like she was showing off.
Andy is a complete jerk! He gets on Teresa and others for not being PC when this is Jersey and these people are not the pc type so screw off! They aren't going to change. Did I misunderstand or did Melissa say Teresa called her coon face? That is disturbing to me if that is true. Also, That is really bottom of the racists barrel. Teresa is an idiot because she and her husband need money badly and Andy is her boss. When Andy was calling her out on various things she and her husband said, which look like they personally bothered Andy, Teresa looked at him like she didn't give a rat's ass.
I disagree with some people on here, Greg is a hottie and I think he much hotter than the other guys on this show. Is he a top or a bottom?
As a whole, I got the impression from this reunion show that there are a lot of unanswered questions. I get the feeling there is something that they are hiding that is not being revealed to the public.
- Why the Andy hatred on here, I thought he was way too kind to Theresa. She is such a stupid , ugly fucking bitch, I would love to have seen her clubbed to death on national tv. The woman just does not get the fact that she's so hated on this show.
- [quote] Why the Andy hatred on here, I thought he was way too kind to Theresa. She is such a stupid , ugly fucking bitch, I would love to have seen her clubbed to death on national tv. The woman just does not get the fact that she's so hated on this show.
R114, step away from the television. You are losing it. "Clubbed to death on national tv?" Really? You need anger management.
Andy is the HOST of the show. He's not a participant. He should be neutral, and not insert himself into the conversation. And he should most certainly NOT attack a guest.
No matter how Teresa acted, you sound like an unhinged lunatic.
- I can't open the video's,,wtf? (I live in Canada)
- I went on to R103's link and I snooped around and they have Dina's and Tony's interview about how they met, what their wedding will be like etc. However, YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. WATCH. THEIR. VIDEO. Honey? this guy is such a fairy that Dina's IQ must be 1. Its almost like he is channeling Jerry Lewis in one of his comedy routines, and at the same time channeling his inner fairy. I have to admit, he is sort of hot.
- r112, I think Albie is the only Manzo ass that Andy's really interested in.
- Bravo should get rid of all of the cast members from the New Jersey one and add new families on there.
- R103's link doesn't work anymore, but I found something about Dina's wedding to Tommy Manzo. Tommy doesn't really seem gay in the video, but Dina does seem like a materialistic bitch.
I guess being in the closet and marrying a beard, comes with a price.
- I guess Albert Manzo really was dealing dirty. Good call from Andy. Personally, I found the moment when Caroline said "I won't tell Lauren she's beautiful. She needs to lose weight." the absolute worst of the season. What an ugly, mudfaced bitch with a too-high opinion of herself.
- Teresea's response to every criticism, "I'm rubber, you're glue..."
- Caroline is such a hypocrite. I have two words for her: Bernie Kerik.
- [quote]Melissa is not innocent, but at least she has the good sense not to dig herself into a hole, the way Teresa usually does.
Did anybody catch the Freudian slip where Melissa said she never controls JoeGo [italic]in front of Gia[/italic]?
[quote]I guess Albert Manzo really was dealing dirty. Good call from Andy.
He didn't really press her on it, though. Fair is fair.
I found an interesting link to a 2008 blog about the show before it even aired. LOTS of tea in the comments, including plenty of stuff that came to light later. It's fairly obvious that Melissa posted there anonymously, and AssLee posted there under her own name.
- I found another link to Dina and Tommy at VH1. I've never seen him before, and boy, R117, are you ever right -- [bold]MARY!!![/bold] He is cute, though, and he's showing an impressive bulge in his pants.
Dina is really pretty too. Not [italic]quite[/italic] as plastic as she looks today.
- He is so clearly gay. The non-stop bragging about how expensive everything was at the wedding was nauseating.
- Melissa also implied that Teresa's Joe used a racist terms along with "faggot". She said he uses the f word - along with another word often.
- ^ I think all those guys -- even JoeGo -- throw around the F-word and the N-word like it's nothing. I noticed Kathy got really uncomfortable when the subject came up.
- r127, I assumed she meant the "n" word. Joe Giudice is a nasty piece of work.
- Melissa is half-black, so for JoeGo to throw that word around is pretty reprehensible. But he's hot and oh so fuckable, so I'll give him a pass.
- It's JoeGiu, not JoeGo, that was outed for using the "n-word", R130.
- r128 mentioned that JoeGo also probably throws the F and N words around.
- ^ And I was speculating about JoeGo @ R128 -- I don't think he's all that cool and open-minded off-camera.
- Melissa is getting a little chunky
- Melissa Gorga is a "star"?
- It might have been the "c" word. That one still holds pretty much weight outside of Datalounge.
- Who cares?
- Melissa was just a tad too prim, victimized, serene and innocent on the reunion to be fully believable. Her attitude was in complete contrast to the way she spoke in all of her glizty interview segments throughout the season. An act, and not a very good one.
That said, Teresa has to be, as someone already said, stunted. She's borderline retarded in her approach to everything. Did she go any further than the 8th grade in school?!?! She reminds me of girls who cheat off their friends right up until graduation and never actually learn anything. Don't tell me she went to college somewhere (I don't know) or I'll die of shock.
She's so thick, thick, thick in the head. Nothing can ever sink in, nothing is ever comprehended correctly and she takes offense to every tiny thing while dishing out all sorts of insults and inanity. I couldn't be around someone that obtuse (not to mention ignorant!)
I enjoyed Caroline screaming at Teresa about Gia and her "song." Brought back great Constance "Ada" Ford memories!
- were they all dancing around not saying that Kathys sister Rosie is obviously a huge dyke?
- Teresa is UNDUCATED. Yes, unducated!
And how any of youzzz can defend her is sad.
She is a sick woman.
Really twisted. And Cuntoline Rules said it best: fame ruined her.
Yeah, they're all pretty lame, but Teresa was cringe-inducing. Cringe-inducing.
- [quote]Don't tell me she went to college somewhere (I don't know) or I'll die of shock.
Yes, she did. Well, not college, per se, but a for-profit career school called Berkeley College (see link).
BTW, someone claiming to be an insider at Reality Tea says Teresa is blackmailing Dina to be on her side. Supposedly she has dirt on Tommy and one of his mistresses and it's very scandalous -- but unless the mistress is a twink from Helix Studios or a 15-year-old Thai ladyboy, I don't see where this is big news.
- I don't think Rosie is officially out to the media, so that's probably why nothing was said about her being a lesbian. These women are obviously gay friendly and accepting.
- R140, she's not a lez, just a "hat girl."
- Rosie's definitely out on Twitter.
- Melissa = Angel With Dirty Wings
- Theresa is like a cat in a corner, desperate and afraid.
- So Andy's writing a book too?
- So who likes naked penis
- [quote]I was surprised, however, that Caroline actually said "we were never friends - we were acquaintances." That was pretty cold. Obviously, Teresa thought they were friends, and in all honestly, Caroline said they were friends throughout the past few seasons.
Caroline explained that in her blog . . . "OK, as for my friendship with Teresa. I have said time and time again that Teresa was Dina's friend first, and had a different relationship with Jacqueline than with me. I knew Teresa casually over the years, but when we started doing the show together, we spent more time with each other. Those times were always in a group setting, never one-on-one. Did I consider Teresa family? Yes, I did, we all were involved in each other's lives, and friendships and relationships were had on many different levels. Having said that, I still stand by what I said. We weren't buddies, but we were still part of a family dynamic."
- One more thing . . . Here's a link to Dina's version of why she's not talking to Caroline.
- R142, Berkeley College is not that bad. Its not like DeVry or anything. My ex went there and he's done pretty well for himself.
- Since I'm being the king of the Housewives links today, I might as well do this one as well . . .
Melissa in a fat suit - for (and I'm laughing as I'm typing) "a special report on fat and discrimination" for Entertainment Tonight.
- "All I will say is that I LOVE all my brothers and
sisters nieces and nephews, and I want nothing but the best for them
and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I do hope they feel the
same about me."
Sounds like Don Caroline is just as shady as Teresa...
- Theresa is jealous because my cooch is bigger. Sorry bitch, that's the way it goes.
- R151, another version of the Dina-Caroline estrangement goes that Dina didn't quit the show but got fired because there wasn't much for her to do storyline-wise -- Tommy refused to appear on camera, and her ex-husband wouldn't let their daughter be on Season 2. When Caroline didn't quit in solidarity, Dina supposedly got pissed off and stopped speaking to her.
- Melissa isn't really part black is she?
- What happened to Albie at school?
- r158, he was sodomized.
- HOLY SHIT, R153!!!! I'm laughing as I'm reading your post and laughing even harder as I'm watching it.
- All of the house cows are turning on Teresa and just jealous of her because she graduated from Vassar.
- What's with that Rocky Dennis prosthetic makeup Melissa has on her face for the ET segment?
- Teresa graduated from the same school that produced Sarah Palin...The University of Hopeless Stupidity.
- I was driving through Jersey a few weeks ago. A local radio station ran an ad promoting some upcoming appearance that Teresa was doing. It said: "Meet Real Housewife Teresa Jew-da-chay!"
- Albie interview where he talks about Greg helping him hook up with girls in college:
- Dina is full of shit. She's the one who convinced her whole family to go on the show because she wanted to be famous, and now she acts above it all. Without the show, she wouldn't have "Dina's Party" on HGTV, money for her charity, or her huge closet. And she goes on WWHL to promote her new show, even though she badmouths Bravo in her blog. What a hypocrite!
- Calm down, Caroline, at 166.
- Albie failed out of a third tier Law School that family connections helped him get into in the first place.
- Kathy, looking like a mafioso who dabbles in crossdressing:
- The Guidices are really nuts. Reality television business has destroyed their lives.
- After the reunion, even Gia has decided to "take it easy" on the cocksucking!
- Jesus, r170, I hate to say it but your description was almost too kind to her.
- R166 nailed it! Dina is saying how much she hates the fighting and drama on the show because she now has her own show and the money is rolling in. I wonder what she would have done if she didn't have any offers to have her own show? Most likely she would have been still on RHNJ. She is a big phony! What did she think this show was going to be based on at the beginning? teaching others to love one another and to promote world peace? She is a liar. She just used this show as a stepping stone. I watched her new show and I truly don't like it.
Its interesting in Dina's blog that she stated she goes along with Teresa's bs story that Teresa was just joking in her cook book. The stuff said in Teresa's cook book were put downs. Making remarks about Carolin's children? Making a remark that Melissa tries to always copy her? Terese knew what she was doing and she trying to con everyone into making people believe that she is an innocent victim.
- dUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEVERLY HILLS THREAD?
- Who is jealous of Melissa?
- We have no idea, dude! What do you think happened?
- I still can't believe that dumb as a bag of rocks Teresa is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice. She can't pronounce words correctly let alone be a project manager. This ought to be interesting.
- Is [italic]Dina's Party[/italic] not doing well ratings-wise? It never seems to be on. The bits I've seen online are wonderfully tacky.
- Dina is a bad designer. I watched the end of two shows and she actually turned already nice living spaces into gaudy messes.
Remember Dina was the one that got the book about Danielle and spread rumors about her to shun her from the cast. Dina was an instigator. Dina like her sister Caroline has a hollier-than-thou attitude. She couldn't stomach that the public didn't like her lying and vicious behavior so she got out.
- Wow the tizzy some folks are getting in over the fact that Melissa might be biracial! What year is it again?!
- [quote]I found the moment when Caroline said "I won't tell Lauren she's beautiful. She needs to lose weight." the absolute worst of the season. What an ugly, mudfaced bitch with a too-high opinion of herself.
Seriously all the "love my kids/family is everything" bullshit was just thrown out the window.
- Caroline only loves her sons.
- R182, your guess is good as mine. I think Melissa is very, very pretty and her children are good looking kids. They are much more adorable than Teresa's kids. so what if she is biracial many biracial people are really good looking. I think especially many biracial Asian guys are hotties.
- Kyle Richards' publicist had the Beverly Hills thread axed.
- [quote]Kyle Richards' publicist had the Beverly Hills thread axed.
How strange, it's gone now. I wonder why it got Auf'ed.
Dana's $25,000 sunglasses
- Kyle Richards' publicist had the Beverly Hills thread axed.
How strange, it's gone now. I wonder why it got Auf'ed.
Kyles having a hard time accepting Karma and payback for being a huge BITCH.
Kim's getting off easy cuz no one thinks shit of her due to her problems.
Brandy forgiving Kyle is bullshit.
I wouldn't give that bitch the time of day.
Brandy you have your own money no need for you to kiss ass.
- R87 is smart.
(Sorry, just finally watched the reunions this weekend and am catching up.)
- Have Lisa and Adrienne had anything to say about Game Night now that they've had a chance to see the tape??? Just curious how they are going to defend Kim and Kyle's behavior.
- Kyle, Lisa, etc. moved to Jersey? Get off this thread or it will disappear too.
- Jacqueline and Chris are being sued for $8 million for misappropriating funds from Chris's now-bankrupt clothing company.
- Wow that brief made my head spin.
- I bet that ho Ashley has to give her car back!
- Milania is really fucking creepy!
- Would someone please start a Beverly Hills thread? The old one got axed for some strange reason, and we just have to talk about Kim's new hideous boyfriend.
- Danielle didn't specifically mention the race thing at the Season 2 reunion, although some people have read that into her question that sent Teresa flying into a rage, which was "Do you acknowledge your nephew?"
The more widely reported rumors are that 1) "nephew" is a code word for a love child Juicy Joe fathered with a mistress and 2) Juicy and Melissa fucked around and he's Baby Joey's father.
- Melissa is "singing" at Splash tomorrow night -- the gays will surely rip her to shreds.
- She sings ONE song (lipsyncs) and leaves?????
What a repetoire.
- R199 = Teresa
- R199 can't be Teresa or she would have written "reprotware" or something like that!
- ^ Haven't you heard? Tre has someone who proofreads everything for her but her bowel movements.
- Some of you New York bitches need to make a field trip to Splash and heckle her viciously. Maybe even work in a face-slapping.
- Caroline's son Chris is a carbon copy of Dina's husband - and they are both goofballs.
However - could her husband sit any further off the couch from Dina? My GOD, the body language was "GET OFF OF ME".
Something's not quite right - I'm not saying he's definitely gay (although he did seem a bit queeny), but that is not "couple" behavior.
- R203 = Why?
- R204, because 203 worships Teresa and believes that she is the most intelligent thing ever put on earth. He follows the legions of [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]s who think she's wonderful and that everyone else gangs up on her because they are jealous.
- Joe Gorga and a tranny fan at Splash:
- Does anyone know which glory hole Joe goes to when he is in the city to get rid of some of the poison? TIA.
- And you thought Jaq was a pussy for not showing up to the reunion.
Nope she's just a con artist like her friend Teresa.
Here's some of the shady shenanigans they spent money on from RadarOnline:
Nearly $2 million in credit card payments for the Laurita Family, including payments to more than 40 bank accounts.
At least $331,637 for payments on no less than eleven leased cars, including a Bentley and a Maserati.
At least $284,793 in airline travel expenses for the Laurita Family.
At least $145,894 for private airplane rentals for the Laurita Family.
At least $7,280 for travel agent expenses for the Laurita Family.
At least $755,184 to defendant Christopher Laurita for undocumented or insufficiently documented reasons.
At least $784,160 of disbursements directed by the Laurita Director Defendants (Chris and Joseph) to unknown recipients, without any documentation whatsoever.
- Is Jacq off the show?
- ^ I doubt she'll come back for Season 5.
- Jacq is full of crap.
- Teresa and Clay Aiken filming Celebrity Apprentice in NYC a few days ago.
- Is that real fur?
- When will Melissa and Joe Gorga go bankrupt?
- The drama and mess continue even between seasons. Interesting tidbit here: Joe and Melissa's handsome-but-queeny brother-in-law from the christening episode was spotted at a gay bar.
- The ladiez of Real Housewives Of New Jersey will soon be back and it’s sounding like season five will be their most EXPLOSIVE ever!
Supposedly, at the start of the season, the entire cast was at each other’s throats so much, that they were forced to go to therapy together!
However, the entire cast getting along so well afterwards would make for one pretty boring season, now wouldn’t it??
After all, what’s Real Housewives without some ridiculous dramz?!
Well, the women better hold onto their hair extensions for their dear lives, because the show’s producers are reportedly planning a massive shake-up!!!
An insider revealed:
“They know that the season will end will massive fireworks, and they’re all prepping themselves to be blindsided by the drama that can be introduced.”
One way the show could possibly bring in the dramz and rake in the ratings?? With the much-rumored return of Danielle Staub, of course!
The source continued:
“Danielle originally told Bravo no, but has since agreed to make a very limited appearance on the upcoming season. Provided she is showcased in the proper light.”
Hmm… we’re kinda scared to find out what the "proper light" could entail! LOLz!
We definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Danielle is brought in to stir up past shiz with the girls and if that’s the case, Melissa, Teresa and Jacqueline especially better all watch out!!!
The season is now more than halfway done filming, so it shouldn't be too long before we find out what goes down!
- Can't wait to see Danielle back, but I think her demeanor will be totally different. Will be interesting to see how grown up her daughters are
- So exciting. And perfect timing for me. We open our summer house in 3 weeks and in order to get there we have to drive by Franklin Lakes!
I hop off Route 208N every now and then exit at Ewing Road, make a left and fly by Dina's house (nice seasonal landscaping in front of picket fence, by the way) and head over to the Market Basket (same strip small as Caface -- is that the name?)where I thrillingly bumped into Chris Laurtie this past summer in the potato chip/snack aisle as he was saying, "Joe, I gotta call you back."
Do you think they're still filming? Maybe I can get in a background shot.
- Greg is moving to San Francisco
Lauren isn't fat
- Season 5 welcomes back the entire cast as Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline Manzo, and Kathy Wakile pick up right were last season’s contentious reunion left off. This season they are on a mission for redemption, scrambling to pick up the pieces of their fractured relationships. The women also find themselves shifting through rubble after Hurricane Sandy leaves much of the Jersey Shore in ruins, including some of their homes. A sense of communal rebuilding encourages Teresa to rise above the past drama with her brother and sister-in-law, Melissa, and mend her family for good. Jacqueline struggles to cope with her son's autism diagnosis while tensions from her fallout with Teresa push her towards her breaking point. As Caroline fights to shed her reputation as a bully and Melissa strives to break free from the weight of her husband Joe's family drama, Kathy attempts to step out of her husband’s shadow to find her own voice and launch her career.
The show returns June 2
- Looks like Joe Gorga, Chris & Bubba Jax Laurita are going to be heading to prison soon.
Assault by stiletto is still assault.
- Preview of next season. Looks interesting.