- CHRIST ON THE CROSS!!! That shit is FUNNY! WHat is this dumb box of hair thinking? Her agent must be panicking. Is it still her dipshit father? Too funny
- I literally NEED for this story to be true.
- MY BABY!!!!
- That's IT? I watched the whole fucking video expecting to see the damn thing cave in.
Buncha' drama queens.
I did notice however (at the 7:30 mark in the video) she is STUNNUNG without make up. Really gorgeous.
- Who my baby mama?
- Um, R4? It did cave in.
- Maybe a dingo ate it?
- Beyonce is not going to risk turning into a fat black mama. Surrogate all the way.
- R4: She be PURTY so she GOTTA be PREGUNT!!!!
- Wow...now THIS is going to be good!!!!
Ooooh, gurl. GET HER!
- That bump folded in like a four day old New Years balloon.
- Why would she wear one?
- That's too funny!
- I be foolin' errybody wif dis bump!
- Bitch can't wipe her ass without a publicist filming her crack.
- Sooo...is she really pregnant or what? Why would she fake this? Just for the publicity? Was she planning to pass off some adopted baby as her own? Surrogacy? Was it all just an epic publicity stunt? If so, kudos to the publicist who thought of it.
- One theory is that her bump is not that big but she's wearing a pad or pillow to enhance and make it bigger because it gets more attention. Famewhore to the max.
- LMAO @ that gif of Kelly Rowland at the top of that post!
Sandra Rose has called out this fake pregnancy since she announced it!
- There are photos of her in a bikini and she's clearly pregnant. People are idiots!
- r4 = Mama Tina
- R4, she's had an enormous amount of work done.
Also, this does confirm that celebrities do indeed fake pregnancies.
- This unfortunate girl, who started so innocently with her own prosthetic hump, will be lookin' at hard time.
- Look at her face here. She knows she screwed up big!
- R19, how about you actually link it for us, since we're idiots?
- I was pregnant eons ago but I don't remember my belly doing that. I couldn't even bend over when I was that size and my bump did not fold in half. Bitch is faking it.
- Fuck off racist fag @ r14
- It's definitely a fake! The BUSTED look on her face is evidence that our eyes aren't just playing tricks on us.
- If she is pregnat she is def. adding to tthe bump for attention. I heard she wanted it to be more drmatic at the mtv awards
- Beyonce in a bikini:
- She really, truly, honestly is very, very, extremely pregnant. This happens from time to time. It happened to me an average of two and a half times a day.
- The bikini pic looks like she just ate a big Mexican meal. NOT a baby bump.
- Jayze or whatever the hell his name is is UGLY.
- It looks like the fabric of the dress folded.
- ......What? ...Oh that thing? ....it was just a hunk of cheese.
- r16, that is actually how Beyonce really talks.
- At least the prosthetic bump won't become a felon.
- At least we know it won't be a failure in life like you, R36. You have nothing but your hate. Congratulations.
- I saw Beyonce recently (in the tabloids) wearing a bikini, and she was clearly pregnant.
- The entire nature of celebrity is fake, filled to the brim with lies and illusions. And there are far bigger things being pulled on us than fake pregnancies.
- You gullible fools who insist she looked pregnant with the bikini need to waddle your asses to the mirror and stick your gut out long enough for a picture to be taken.
She was doing photo ops, with her absurd hair piled up like she stole every wig from Cleopatra's Domain of Shag and went at them with a pinking shears, and she stood there and popped her belly out for the cameras to look pregnant. You can see it's strained and pushed out.
The foam in that video on the OP's post is not a fake.
You just always stand by the trash because you can't stand the thought that you've been played like the fools you are. She's a skeevy, deceiving piece of shit married to a dog. His phony "We's having a baby????" while she rubbed her belly like she was in a porno was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
- I guess having babies is fashionable now. If they aren't faking pregnancies they are adopting. Speaking of adoptions little Louis Bullock is adorable and he was actually caught smiling.
- are you out of your fucking mind, R40? talk about an overreaction! she looks pregnant to me, and I definitely know what pregnant is.
I don't waddle, I work out.
you are unhinged.
- Link to that video, r40?
- This is huge(not that Beyonce is important, but it's such a revealing slip up about celebrities in general). Spam this story everywhere you can think of! Tell everyone you know about it!
- Mary! OH MY!
- I don't understand why she would lie about being pregnant? Celebrities use surrogates all the time, it certainly isn't anything to be ashamed of.
- I don't think she's faking, but rather enhancing for dramatic affect. Basically, she's pregnant, without an impressive bump.
- R46 it's fine if you can't conceive however I think most of the Hollywood crowd do it to avoid getting fat and losing their figure. In some cases I think they have eating disorders preventing pregnancy but they don't want to deal with their issues.
- The only reason I can think of for faking a pregnancy is if
1. The husband is expecting a biological child with someone else and he plans to raise it with his wife as theirs.
2. It is 1953 and 15 yr old Jane's parents are going to raise her child as their own.
3. It is an episode of Y&R.
None of these seem feasible. She must be pregnant.
- She has to pregnant. Like people mentioned earlier she clearly wore a dress that accentuated her baby bump. Her breast are too GINORMOUS for her not to be/have been pregnant.
- R48 I realize why people use surrogates, what I don't understand is why lie about it? Nicole Kidman used a surrogate, Sarah Jessica Parker used a surrogate, etc. No one cared.
- i am with the poster who said she couldn't bend over when her "bump" was that big. when you've got a mass of tissue in your mid-section, you squat down to pick things up. you don't bend over.
- R51, it wouldn't fit in with the fairytale life Beyonce is trying to spin.
- I like the theory that she just ate a big meal when the bikini photos were taken.
- I didn't see a collapse anywhere in that video
- Her baby will never be president!
- And here she was hoping to be back in top shape 6 weeks post-delivery. Easiest recovery EVER.
She's a fraud.
- It's at the beginning when she first comes in and sits down. Look again R55.
- R40 You don't get out much do you?
- Sometimes baby bumps do that! It happened to me all the time during my 100% authentic non-staged pregnancy.
- [quote]I didn't see a collapse anywhere in that video
It starts at about 0:55 on the video.
- The bump in the beach pics is a prosthetic. Why else, but to cover up the edges, would anyone wear such a godawful cake paper bikini?
- R21, link to the "work done," please.
- Wow, some of you are insane.
At least now I know where the term "jealous queen" comes from.
- She doesn't look pregnant in those bikini pics. That doesn't look like a "baby bump." That unflattering bikini makes her look larger and who knows what else she did to make her belly pooch out a little, but she definitely does not look pregnant. And that video is incredible; no pregnant woman's belly "folds" like that. A pregnant woman's abdomen is well-defined and substantial; it's not "squishy" and pliable unless maybe the mother is quite overweight. Just what kind of craziness is this?
- [quote]she's had an enormous amount of work done
I'm no fan, but she has *always* looked that beautiful, since she was a kid at HSPVA in Houston.
- [quote]I don't understand why she would lie about being pregnant? Celebrities use surrogates all the time, it certainly isn't anything to be ashamed of.
Because she's a narcissistic bitch like most celebs and thinks she can fool the plebes?
I think she simply doesn't want to "get fat" and ruin her figure.
- Very interesting comments from pregnant women over at Dlisted. They all think it's a prosthetic belly. I know some of you hate that website but just sayin', if you care for their perspective.
- Here are better pics
- She has had work done. Not much on her face (possible nose job?) but the ones we really know of is a lot of lipo suction. She's naturally a little heavier so she's done lipo on stomach, legs, thighs, etc to give her more definition. Her legs still look hideous with the lipo thus maybe she just needs to give up on that one.
- I thought that bikini photo looked odd when I saw it when it first came out. Why does she have diagonal "ab" lines on her stomach? I've never seen a pregnant belly that looks like that.
- I never heard a single Beyonce song in my life.
- I'm having a problem posting.
- The belly in the red dress in noticeably bigger than the bikini shot. If she's pregnant she is padding her belly. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she is faking it and has a surrogate. She doesn't want to lose her looks because god knows she can't sing for shit.
- Yes I know gay men can be parents and I know lesbians who have had children post here........but sorry....most of these posts by gay men who have had absolutely NO familiarity with a woman's body - especially a pregant woman's body - is hysterical.
- here's the freeze frame pic from dlisted. Bitch is faking. That's seriously fucked up. Imagine someone in your office or at your gym faking a fucking pregnancy? You'd think she belonged in a mental institution and she probably would.
- r75 even the gayest gay in gayland can see it's fake. A real pregnancy belly is harder and tighter to protect a fetus. A belly like hers would have a fetus dropped at the slightest touch of the belly. It's just logic.
- Wow. Just wow. And when folks refuse to believe their own eyes (it's a fake bump)...even more WOW
- Mamma!!! Please....let me OUTTTT!!!! I won't tell anyone, I promise!!!
Solange, screaming from the Dungeon of DeReon.
- I don't see a conspiracy here honestly. She's wearing a fitted dress (for her bump) and when she bends forward the excess fabric juts out like you see in the photos. Seems more plausible to me.
- What is R78 trying to say?
- r66, she's a bleacher and that's in addition to her nose job. I wouldn't call it a lot of work though. But, she's loves to get her videos airbrushed to the max. I have smooth armpits, they've never looked like a cloud though.
- My souffle collapsed!
- Those "ginormous" breasts don't look any realer than the "bump."
- [quote]Fuck off racist fag @ [R14]
How do you even know r14 is a fag. R14 could be a straight wymon.
- That's just sooo weird. No way would a natural baby bump fold like that.
You have to feel sorry for peeps like her - she'll do anything but ruin her figure and stretch her vagina.....
- Did anyone notice on the DVD after folding and flattening the bump actually seems to zap right out as she sits down, a bit like the chestburster. She also walks self-consciously into the studio as if the whole thing is somehow going to drop out.
Very very odd. The whole advertising the baby bump on MTV or whatever it was with Jay-Z gurning in the crowd with his homeboys whooping it up was acutely embarrassing as well. Oh wow, we TRENDED on Twitter. Pfft.
- I would expect some major follow up from this.
Beyonce's publicists must be diving for the damage control scripts as the world turns/tweets/trends...
- Has anyone considered it might be less about self-adultation and just that she might not be able to have conceive naturally?
Just a thought.
- R89, there is nothing wrong with being unable to conceive naturally unless you wear a pillow in public to create the impression that you have conceived naturally. That is an act of fraud.
- It is always problematic when Beyonce speaks.
She is highly annoying to listen to - R14's imitation is not that far off.
- So all of this is to: A. Further the lie that JK's straight and B. She'll write a How To Lose Your Baby Weight book when she's seen looking oh so fab within 1month of giving birth. When in reality a surrogate gave birth to the test tube kid. BEYONCE is far too vain to give birth, gain weight, etc. She's just as vile as Tommy girl.
- Finally....Beyonce's camp speaks up.
- r89, no, it has more to do with sheer unadulterated narcissism. Millions of women are unable to conceive, but they do not resort to such psychotic over-the-top attempts to give the impression they are pregnant. Unless they live in Llanview, Pine Valley, Springfield, Oakdale or Genoa City.
We are living in a reality show world - nothing that is real is really real.
- It's not a fake folding baby?
Strange as I heard a rumour she'd going to call it Origami.
- PS. I was laughing so much my typing went wrongey!
- Haha! - UK paper has picked it up.
- Jeez Lucy. You don't add anything to the threads. Just such a waste of cyberspace
- Fuck me R98 - and you think your dweeb post above just did?
You hypocritical cunt.
- Is Lucy J also TheThoughtfulCritic?
They sound alike.
Both very annoying.
- I wonder if Gwyneth will drop her like a bad habit?
- Fetus Beard Gone Wild!
- The Baffling Baggage of Beyonce's Baby Bump.
- I think so, r100. I think LucyJ is quite a few of the trolls on here.
- I think using the word 'troll' is ridiculous and asinine, but I do think Lucy J is probably TheThoughtfulCritic who is vacuous and highly annoying.
- I don't doubt it but Beyonce is so important, no real entertainment news show will mention it. Why can't she just say she had someone else carry her child? It's what motherfucking rich people do...then they have 12 nannies raise the kids. That's life as we know it for the rich.
- "when she bends forward the excess fabric juts out"
Pregnant women do not sit down like that - first of all, your internal organs are already squished and if you bend FORWARD like that your bladder might decide to let go! Or you might at least expel a huge fart. Pregnant women sit down by keeping their backs straight, supporting their weight with their arms, and lowering their bodies into a seated position.
A pregnant womn also does not clutch her baby bump as though it could just suddenly fall off and slither down her leg.
Those photos of her in the bikini are just....strange. She looks like she's arching her back to make her midsection stick out further.
- My guess is Solange is knocked up again and being that she already has one kid from a previous teen pregnancy, Beyonce is 'pregnant' and will 'give birth' to that child because Tina is too old to pass off as pregnant. Makes sense that they'd do this; Kelly Rowland is supposedly Beyonce's half sister and the love child of Matthew Knowles's affair with another woman.
- R78, you nailed it. It is ABSOLUTELY UNDENIABLE.
- Nose job, skin whitening, and hair, for starters. Yes, she's had a lot done.
- R68, the pregnant women are right. What we saw visually happen cannot happen with pregnant women.
- R80, when she bends over her stomach only partly juts out because most of it deflates! That would be impossible if she were pregnant, that is no excess fabric of a fitted dress falling away from her stomach!
R82, you are correct. Her videos and pictures have a lot of airbrushing done one them.
- That really looked weird. Obviously not a real baby bump and no, you probably wouldn't bend over that way, except she is a dancer...but no, put a beach ball under your shirt and then see how you pick things up off the floor.
- Since Katie Holmes got away with her remarkable changing belly...they all think they can get away with it.
- The only people dumb enough to be fooled by this are probably most of her and Jay-Z's fanbase and all of their family members(if they didn't tell them).
- I agree with the people saying that pregnant women do not sit down like that.
- Gay ESL student here. I grew up watching Spanish Soaps with my granny and know what will happen next with all of this...
Let us all just take this to its natural conclusion.
Her fake baby is due on February and that is when the Grammy's are.
So, she will miscarry in December and have the Grammy's be her first public appearance since the miscarriage. You know. She will sing a sad ballad and all of that shit.
- Let's call Oprah! Oprah will fix everything!
Maria Shriver, barfing up my supper
- [quote]Sooo...is she really pregnant or what? Why would she fake this? Just for the publicity? Was she planning to pass off some adopted baby as her own? Surrogacy? Was it all just an epic publicity stunt? If so, kudos to the publicist who thought of it.
Let's be really honest here.
Beyonce is not fat, but through the hips, thighs and booty, she's thick. If she ever really carried a baby, she'd be the size of a fucking house with baby weight. For a woman whose career is 70% sex appeal and 30% talent, that won't do. There you go.
- She was obviously watching old episodes of 'Glee' where Mister Shu's wife faked a pregnancy.
- That baby better not come out looking like Michael Jackson's kids. The father is black and the mother is half so the child better be as brown as a child with that heritage. I wanted to slap Michael Jackson. He said he wasn't a racist but decides to have white children. Fuck him.
- It won't because the "baby" doesn't exist.
- I am not a brood mare.
- She doesn't want the stretch marks and loose pussy, so she's having some other woman carry the baby for her.
- E! reported on the folded belly on their news ticker. I don't know if they did a story on E! News. I wouldn't put anything past Beyonce since she has done hair commercials with fake wigs on.
- I don't want a blown-out puss and stretch marks like the baby's host pod, Solange.
B. Knowles, feeling slightly deflated
- you people are so dumb
- She's just got trapped wind in that photo.
- R127 - look at the way she's standing (back arched, stomach extended) and look at the way that weird bikini bottom is pulled up on the sides and down in the front - that just makes her belly look bigger.
Bet she had just eaten a big Mexican dinner and was plumb full of GAS.
US Magazine: Now With Extra Crap!
- Her narcissism is nauseating.
- And it's not even a real one, R130.
- She is undoubtedly faking it. The real question is, what other celebrities have faked it in the past (more successfully)?
- R132 Nicole Kidman for sure.
- [quote]I wouldn't put anything past Beyonce since she has done hair commercials with fake wigs on.
I'm like, why the fuck is Beyonce doing a fucking Feria commercial like she actually dyes her hair with that shit? She just gets a new weave!
- Any celebrity that is suspected of faking it should end up having someone unexpectedly but playfully rub their stomachs when at public events. It's pretty common for pregnant women to let people they are friendly with feel their pregnant bellies.
- Her hair, pre makeover:
- R117 has it (Hey, amigo). Time for Plan B if the story doesn't go away.
Or she'll have her belly inflated with gas (like in surgery) and she'll pul her top up to "prove" she's preggers - bigger than the phony gut-push-out she did with the bikini on.
But look for a tragic accident, maybe a car accident, and a rush to the hospital, and her going home and suffering a terrible loss there. Boo hoo.
And maybe then a sad but life-affirming Beyo-yo version of "Tears in Heaven" for the awards shows. With her tits out.
- By the way, there sure are a lot of straight cunts loose on the DL lately. Go away, you misplaced homophobes.
- Oh dear:
- I thought she was looking quite large for 5 months along. Most women don't even show until they are about 4 months along...she looks huge for 5 months along and it's her first baby. I didn't show till I was about 6 mo along with my first. Also during the interview after she sat down, she was slumped in her chair and seemed to be covering her belly. Anyone else see this?
- R139, what is the point of your photo asshole? Not every black woman has kinky hair like that, and even if they did, there is nothing wrong with it.
- I think she knew the belly was doing something weird.... look at her head while she sits down. she is doubled over with the hair to cover-up whatever is happening.
- R141, go eat a bowl of pubes.
- I'm with R141. There sure are some racist losers hiding behind their keyboards on DL. Sexist too.
- R144, what's wrong with the picture? What about it makes you feel so disgusted? So angry?
- I hear she is still attached to the Clint Eastwood remake of A Star Is Born with Leonardo DeCaprio. It's suppose to start at the beginning of the year. Maybe she wants everyone to marvel at how 'fast'she lost the weight after her 'pregnancy'. That kind of shit automatically gets you on the cover of People Mag and every other tabloid!
Just my opinion,but I never believed for a minute that she and JZ are intimate. They just don't give off that 'we're a couple'vibe.
- I'm just not sure. The only thing that makes me wonder is that she is including Memory Foam prosthetic bellies (3/6/9 mos) in her new maternity line.
- What has the world come to? Fake pregnancies. What's next? Fake marriages?
- The babies are twins. There is one in each tit. Did you see the size of those bazookas?
- I'm sure she does whatever Daddy tells her to do. I agree she never seems to be with JZ, even when they are standing right next to each other.
- Jeez if changing your hair is "work done" nearly every woman on the planet has had "work done."
- She's one of those very attractive people who has no sexual charisma whatsoever. I can't imagine her fucking anyone and actually enjoying it.
- If tyo watch her face after the fake belly bends and pops back out, she looks like she's thinking "oh-oh - did anyone see that?" ... then she crosses her leg. Easy movements for a woman who is pregnant.
- Don't you get lippy with me, Jay-Z!
- She totally has an "oh shit" look on her face. This is what happens when you wear a non-Scientology approved prosthetic belly.
- Oh dear:
- Either that or Nicole Kidman is simply more intelligent.
- It is, of course, racist to present photographs of people. As they look. Knowing they are being photographed.
And the funny thing is - yes, it is.
See, here on the DL we're ALL CORRECT when it comes to accusing each other of terrible things!
- Yes, R158. Sometimes the truth is UGLY.
- Beyonce's publicist responds...
- If I was only 99% convinced she wasn't pregnant before, now I'm 100% sure.
- What a nigger move done by Miss. Beyonce
I have a black friend down the block, so it's ok for me to use the "N" word.
- 162 = Barbara, with Sherri living in the next penthouse.
- Hardly what you say, R162, since Nicole and Katie did the same thing.
- Fetus beard.
Let's remember that phrase.
I'm sure we'll see more of them in the future.
- [quote]Hardly what you say, [R162], since Nicole and Katie did the same thing.
That's why she's doing it and thinks she'll get away with it.
- R162 = Actually, honkies are notorious for this shit.
Beyonce is copying them. Blame whitey, as usual, for starting stupid shit. What a surprise!
- Fake bump.
- How tall is Beyonce? And how far along does she claim to be, five months? I have never been pregnant (I am a woman) but over the past two years, no less than 10 of my friends have had babies. I learned a lot from being around them while they were pregnant. One thing I learned: Pregnant women move a lot easier than television and movies had led me to believe. It is not until late in the pregnancy that they start having trouble standing and sitting. So, Beyonce's movements in this video aren't suspicious for a woman who is less than six or seven months pregnant.
Also, women don't start to really show a large bump until around the sixth, even seventh month of pregnancy. This all depends on a woman's height and the amount of weight she gains but I'd say it's a general rule. One friend of mine appeared to be 4 months pregnant, in my estimation, and she was actually 8 months. So what I'm getting at is the size of Beyonce's bump suggests it is fake more so than the way she moves.
I am just being honest here. I don't like Beyonce and especially Jay Z. But I can't tell if her baby bump is really folding or not in this video. It could be the angle of the camera. I can't dismiss that outright. Still, I think the bump is fake, not because I see it folding (I can't tell) but because it appears to be too large for her to be five months pregnant (if she is due in February).
I know that celebrities are, for the most part, fucking nuts (yes, I've known a few). They do weird shit for their own reasons. I was just thinking this same thing about Sandra Bullock adopting that baby and how odd it was (the timing, the race issues, etc). So the fact that a celebrity would fake a pregnancy isn't far-fetched, to me. I just don't know that this video shows what people think it does.
Also, Jay Z pings to me.
- jesus, this is not a pregnancy website for verbose womenm R169
- Maybe the business plan called for a pregnancy, hence the fake relationship and baby bump?
"So maybe you've heard that Beyonce is designing a line of maternity clothing. No? Well, now you have. Apparently, if you're a perfectly proportioned superstar and style icon (who has other very-well-paid people pick out your absurdly expensive designer clothes for you), pregnancy is a fabulous fashion opportunity."
- Who axed you, R169?
- This thread has really brought out the racists.
- Beyonce makes me sick anyway. She's about 5 minutes away from disappearing up her own ass anyway. Her empty "empowerment" sloganeering is so fuckin' tiresome. She'll probably release a song about this and it'll go something like, "I PAID YOU, YOU CARRY THE BABY WITH MY MONEY, I MAKE THE MONEY, I'M STRONG! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, HALO."
- Remember Katie's fake bump? It was always different sizes, etc. She was useless.
- Miscarriage on Thanksgiving. It will be publicly announced, of course.
Laying low until right before the Grammy's. Random sad pr shots with she and her mother will be sold to only the one media outlet.
Sad ballad to be sung for the Grammy's over in February.
- How is her latest album doing? Doesn't seem to have caught on like her past efforts.
- Who rules the foam fetuses?
Who fakes pregnancies for attention?
Whose stomach deflates on TV?
Whose z-list sister carries the actual baby?
Who will pretend to be the actual bio-mom for said baby?
- Anyone who fakes a pregnancy is a sociopath. END OF STORY.
- Blind Item: There’s a lot of money to be made in pregnancy. If you’re already famous, your public profile skyrockets even higher. You’ve got heat. You get more cover photos, more interview requests, more gossip column inches, more talk show appearances. You can expand your own product lines, as well as shill for products that were previously just out of your childless reach. Because, once you’re seen as a mother, you can add paragon of selflessness and motherhood and traditional family values to your resume. Even if you’re the most vain and selfish human being on the planet.
Yes, there’s a lot of money to be made in pregnancy. Even if you’re not as pregnant as you’re pretending to be. Even if you’re not pregnant at all. (Blind Gossip)
- It's all legitimate. Wintergreen reports:
- [quote]What a nigger move
What a white cunt move
- Jst look at this woman's eyes. She's got them there Craaaazy eyes.
- She's getting away with a huge sham!!!
- Maybe Herman Cain will reach up her skirt and find... oh wait, he only likes white women.
- [quote]She's getting away with a huge sham!!!
She is also getting away with lightening her skin.
- I am one of the ones that believe the bump is fake for whatever reasons. What I can't understand is why isnt anyone (her mother, her sister other friends and family) schooling her on how to carry herself. This bitch is still walking around in high heels 4 inches or more.
- Why won't the news services start asking some questions? Perhaps some maid or assisstand should set up a camara that exposes the truth? Why can't these stars be exposed for what they are? Liars and baby buyers.
- The bump in r183's link doesn't even look quite right.
Perhaps she is actually pregnant, but for some strange reason has accentuated the bump with padding.
- R186, once you go white you know you got it right.
- That was my thought, r190. She is making herself look bigger so remind people that she is pregnant, perhaps?
- This padding argument is a nonsense to me.
It's like people making excuses for her. You either are or are not, pregnant and it don't collapse like a badly-baked cheese flan!
The bottom line is I don't care if this woman is pregnant or not but apparently it seems to offend a lot of people out there at suggestions this looks like a giant con.
Which to me it does.
- She could have a surrogate - it's all the rage among celebs. But I really do think she's simply making the bump bigger than it actually is.
That bump appeared overnight.
- Then say you have a surrogate...why the constant lies. Our society is pitiful.
- r195, it would kill her career if women discovered she was using surrogate (if for the reason that she simply wouldn't carry the baby herself).
- U people are still nuts, she is pregnant. If you think otherwise u seriously need a reality check and mental evaluation
- Poof! It's gone (but the 6-in. heels remain).
- I see Solo, Wheat Tina and a host of other Beyack stans have found this site. Referring to R197
- What the title of this thread says is truly what happened and that is all there is to it.
Where she is a moron with moron handlers is that they all could have worked on a p.r. campaign of sorts where she could have spoken on issues with fertility. Then, she could have done a sit down interview with Barbara Walters (maybe) and spoke of using a surrogate.
But no! She has to go all Faye Dunaway on everyone!
- Where's the baby?
- Rapidly disappearing baby bump.
It was bigger when she announced in August.
- What a misleading article.
- The DailyMail article above states:
But fans can relax as the 30-year-old singer hasn't been living a lie - she just pre-recorded the performance back in the summer.
- Now she looks like she's 8 months pregnant.
- R205 Why is there a toddler over on the first pic who is squatting down near her like he is about to take a dump on his diaper?
What is that?
- You can not predict when a toddler will take a dunp but if they can find a way to embarrass their parents, they will.
The kid found something interesting to see. You can tell an adult is trying to keep him from getting in the way of Beyackie. Personally I was hoping it was Damien from the Omen there to get rid of the lot of them.
- Isn't she supposed to be due this coming February?? Her belly doesn't look like it's full of even a small, healthy dinner in this pic:
- When's the prosthetic bump due?
Dumb cunt can't even fake this right.
- r209 it was so obvious all along that she was faking it all. What a disgusting bitch.
All she had to do was admit from the beginning that she was using a surrogate because she has a problem carrying to term or some other lie. She would have got the public sympathy instead of seeming like the insane, narcissistic loon.
She's going to get away with it inspite of everybody knowing she's faking it, which is disgusting.
If an unknown woman had done this, people would call the police.
- The photo in R209's link is from a few years ago.
- "Then say you have a surrogate...why the constant lies."
Because Beyonce is just another cheap publicity whore who would do anything to make more money.
"Well, this certainly has been the most incredible pregnancy ever! Bellies growing and shrinking! Breasts swelling and flattening! Prosthetics flopping and popping!
Frankly, all this trickery is exhausting, and hasn’t been nearly as convincing as she hoped it would be. Therefore, Floppy will be keeping a low profile for the next month.
So, she’s not really pregnant, but there will be a baby soon. And Floppy has been very busy behind the scenes shaking that baby money tree! Some money is going out (payments to medical professionals who will swear that they were there for the birth), but much, much more money will be coming in.
She will be making money off of the fake story of the baby’s birth (which will be a C-section for Real Mommy but a “vaginal” delivery for Floppy). And more money off of the baby photos. And the story of how important it is to her that she “breast-feeds” her baby. And the story of how she lost the “baby weight”. And the photos of her “new” body (with no stretch marks!) achieved with grueling workouts and healthy eating. And more stories about how amazingly fast she got back into shape and got back to work. What an incredible woman! Hey, there’s serious money to be made off of this baby, and you can be sure that Floppy will “milk” it for all it’s worth."
- r209, let's not use a photo from 2008.
- r211= complete idiot.
- The folding baby bump pictures are too much! I took another look at them, no fucking way that's a real belly.
- Beyonce is too valuable to Corporate Media for anyone else working for Corporate Media to expose her fake pregnancy.
- When is the foam "baby" due?
- r216 no, you're the idiot and idiots like you who buy the shit of celebs who can't even be bothered to pull the scams they are pulling on the public because they think the plebes are idiots and you are proof that they are right.
- She's wisely switched to muumuu's in the final months of her blested event.
- R219, I've said I don't believe she's pregnant.
- I'm on of the ones who don't think she's lying, but this is the performance the night she announced she was pregnant and I was surprised a pregnant woman would even want to move around like that and not be concerned about their 1st child.
- There does seem to be something quite strange about this pregnancy.
- Rumors at St. Luke's Roosevelt hospital is that the VIP birthing suit has been booked by Beyonce and is occupied right now. It can accommodate up to 12 people - the surrogate, the parents and their entourage.
- I think she is really pregnant. The face doesn't lie and hers looks different. Same with Katie Holmes, though she probably gave birth early than they announced. The only one I believe faked a pregnancy was Nicole Kidman.
- The site Blind Gossip (you know of (fabricated for web hits) Joe Jonas Sex Tape fame) has now gone on the record and not under a blind saying that Beyonce birthed a pillow.
- Wow. So the post linked to above at r226 is still live, but is no longer accessible via the Blind Gossip home page as of today. So they took it down, but they didn't actually delete it.
No doubt they heard from Bey's legal team, but they didn't actually delete the post OR print a retraction.
- I wonder if the Carters spread the rumor in order to catch a mole in their camp
- I've said it before; Inwonderbif theses blind item sites are used by PR firms to deflect other rumors or sniff out leaks.
- r229 a few of the bloggers who run blinds have actually admitted to this very thing off the record.
- Are there any photos of this kid where we can see her face?
- So the PR Flaks supply blind items about a celeb to divert attention away from even more negative stories about the client?
- In that HBO schlockumentary we never see a full frame of her (supposedly) pregnant body that isn't shot in shadow. We also see a close up of the pregnant belly but there is no way to know if that is really her. I thought that was highy suspicious. She's a giant pain in the ass and a major control freak. She wants to control every image of herself, barring professional photographers from her concerts, and doesn't want "low life" people talking about her, but her face and ass is constantly in our faces and we are supposed to worship her like she's some modern day Goddess and legendary talent. She's neither. Her uncle has dropped the dime on her relationship with JayZzz and it's juicy. He claims she wasn't attracted to JZ but she was tired of being alone and she saw him as a means to break professional ties with her father. Is it poetic justice that the kid looks so much like JayZ? Me thinks so.
- My theory is that someone close to them leaked the surrogacy rumors with Blue Ivy.
In an effort to find out who may have supplied that info to gossip sites, its possible J and B made this latest pregnancy rumor up see who would leak it to the gossip sites. E! even broke the story this time.