- Is there any gossip on Sandra Bullock's previous girlfriens?
- Vin Diesel - queer as a bottle of crisps. He was filming in Israel a while ago and hooked up with a soldier.
- What happened to the first thread?
- male celebrities that may or may not have a little pink in their blue… if you believe everything you hear.
- Any news on Jeremy "Princess Geranium" Renner?
What's she up to these days?
- Well, I'm glad to see it is only blacks, R4.
- I banged the wheels off Vin in his bouncer days. Great kisser, big butch looking stud that's a major bottom. Has no interest in topping. Nice thick cock if your into sucking. Very verbal. His lisp I much more noticeable in person. Nice guy. Huge queen.
- I'm suprise no one talks about the scandalous life of Quincy jones.
- Quincy Jones is gay? I've never heard one rumor.
- Anything specific on Clooney?
- I know Quincy likes them white and a bit too young for comfort and most countries' laws. Any more?
- Bobby Shriver is gay and has dated both Herb Ritts (RIP) and Russell Simmons. He is now "married" and has a "child" with his "wife."
Oprah is asexual at this point in her life if what I hear is true (fuck if I would personally know if it was or not). She fucked about some with both ladies and gentlemen back in the day, but her day has long been over and she is now asexual. Her past history with childhood sexual abuse as well as three former lovers of hers has lent to this a very great deal.
Candice Bergen kept a rather open seasonal household in the countryside of France. Very open. Uh huh. She is not linked to any ladies in the US because her main ladyfriends have always been in France. Why she married a goodly while after Louis Malle's passing is beyond me.
Sarah Paulson fucks for work related profit or so she do think. She aimed her vagina for the stars with Cherry Jones, though, that is for sure. If Meryl Streep was a Lesbian or had a tendency, Sarah would have tried to get in her pants as well because she is just that fearless in her career related fucking. Maybe she is bi?! Uh. Nah. She is just a floozy.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a last name I more than likely spelled wrong. He also has far more than just the one outside child. Far more. This whole thing is the main reason why Maria Shriver's brothers tried to guide her towards calling things a day with the bastard. They have all tried to do that nicely and patiently for over seven years.
- Someone with a link to the first thread should post it here.
- fck it this is the last time I'm asking.Trey Parker of south park.
Anyone know if he has a partner, boyfriend, husband even?I figured this would be the place to ask as apparently he's "straight".I actually think he's bi but anyhow.
- Link to first thread.
- Jackie Collins doesn't write her novels.
- R14 Geez what is your obsession with that guy?
- Deion Sanders is divorcing his beautiful wife. I wonder if he'll come out of the closet now.
- Wasn't there a rumor for a while that Quincy Jones allegedly fucked Tevin Campbell back when Campbell was starting out?
- Has any perverted fool try to squirt jizz in Diana Ross's face?
- Michael Jackson R20
- "Vin Diesel - queer as a bottle of crisps. He was filming in Israel a while ago and hooked up with a soldier"
HOT story. Israeli men, especially cops and military, tend to be gorgeous.
Now getting back to some "home truths":
Jamie Foxx is one of a number of hiding-in-plain-fright gay brothers, along with Will Smith, Tyler Perry and LL Cool J. Jamie was outed in a supermarket tabloid back One of them will slip up soon big time and be outed and my money is on Will.
I find it hard to believe Sandra Bullock didn't know of her fool trash husband's jonesing for Nazi apparel. It's all too convenient she adopted a black infant just as soon as the shitstorm started to intensify. She must have taken a note from the Cheryl Cole playbook (i.e. marry/adopt a minority when under suspicion for alleged racism)
- Nice gossip r22. Foxx was the likely subject of a recent guys only BI.
What's straighter than straight macho bud Jakey up to these days, prepping his latest beard, erm, I mean, beloved girlfriend with offerings of lamb's lettuce and bone china engagement gifts?
- ((bumpers)) for a great thread! keep 'em coming (no pun intended)..
- [quote]It's all too convenient she adopted a black infant just as soon as the shitstorm started to intensify.
I have no idea what Sandra Bullock knew or didn't, but that isn't possible.
She began the adoption process years before she started having marital problems. She also "adopted" a primarily African-American highschool she supported in New Orleans after Katrina.
Sounds like it's just the usual "good girl likes bad boys" deal.
- Chrissie Hynde? Any gossip?
- I feel like I'm in Lipstick Alley forum instead of datalounge..I've heard these before there.
- [quote] Chrissie Hynde? Any gossip?
heroin addict in recovery but I believe that's well-known
- "Has any perverted fool try to squirt jizz in Diana Ross's face?"
Yes, just before she recorded 'Come. See. About Me.' She used it as fodder.
- Any gossip about Lee Pace? He has several big movies coming up.
- Diane doesn't mind jizz being squirted on her face as long as it's a clear white shade and won't make her skin darker.
- See also her followup "I'm coming out", as the experience turned her off het sex.
- So apparently it's common knowledge that Ellen is an alcoholic and a bitch. Is there any gossip on Portia?
- i read Portia's book about her anorexia.
She had it really really bad back in the 90s -- she looked on the verge of death.
- R14, I wish someone did know, because he's hot, but no, nobody knows.
- Are we supposed to believe Sandra "One Hundred Millionaire" bullock used jesse james as a beard?
That makes no logical sense whatsoever. He was a liability, not a sensible beard. It must have been a true romance.
- R35 I'm almost positive Trey Parker is married to a Japanese American woman.
- The Trey Parker troll should google the phrase "Trey Parker cozies up with his girlfriend, Boogie."
THE DIRTY ARMY: Trey Parker engaged to a Stripper from strip club Silver Reign in West LA. Her name is Bogie Btw they are Both severe C*ke heads!
- I'd much rather fuck Matt Stone than Trey Parker.
- "What Hollywood funnyman just served his wife with divorce papers and has been secretly seeing a stripper named Bogie???"
Trey Parker according to google left his wife for an LA stripper named Boogie or Bogie with a 10 year old son.
- Trey Parker's girlfriend is named Boogie Tillmon and didn't he thank her at the Tonys?
- "Trey Parker and his gal pal Boogie Tillmon congratulate Sebastian Arcelus and Matt Bogart."
She's pretty cute-looking.
- [quote]Are we supposed to believe Sandra "One Hundred Millionaire" bullock used jesse james as a beard?
I know Jesse slightly, and it was a real relationship, at least at first. Sandra would get up at the crack of dawn and go with Jesse to car shows and auto flea markets where she would sit with Jesse's friends' girlfriends and wives (a colorful bunch). She would wear a floppy hat and a pair of sunglasses and not one person in 500 would recognize her. Jesse would be walking the rows of cars and picking through the stuff for sale and she would be chatting away on her cheap folding chair.
That's not something a beard does. A beard sleeps in on Sunday mornings.
- R42, she looks like she's 14.
- If Ava Gardner and Lena Horne did NOT have an affair it would be said many times over... Why would anyone in Hollywood NOT want to say that they didn't have an affair?
- Sandra Bullock is a odd one. She tried to date Bachelor Aaron Buerge but he found her too uncouth. She later set her interest on Jesse James. My understanding is that she initiated that relationship. Maybe she should stop watching reality tv.
- I found it so odd that an A-List, Oscar-winning movie star like Sandra Bullock would hook up with such low-rent trash like Jesse James. It was such a weird pairing. He was so far out of her league.
- Jesse is an odd duck. A lot of what you see is an act. The real Jesse is not well educated, but he's a very polite, quiet, almost studious person. Maybe you could call it street smarts, but he's a pretty sharp fellow.
When he's interested in learning something, he asks very good questions, will pick your brain for any scrap of information you have to offer, and what he learns he absorbs. The wheels are always turning in there. I'll admit I sort of like the guy.
I have no idea about the Nazi thing, and his choice in women is just plain bizarre. I don't even have a theory. I will say that after the first couple times I met him I put the odds that he was a closet case at 50/50, but that was before the porn star and strippers came out of the woodwork.
- Thank you, r43. Finally some headway towards the DL of yore.
- [quote]Sandra Bullock is a odd one. [bold]She tried to date Bachelor Aaron Buerge but he found her too uncouth.[/bold] She later set her interest on Jesse James. My understanding is that she initiated that relationship. Maybe she should stop watching reality tv.
WTF? I thought that you were joking so I googled and discovered that you were right. I had forgotten what Aaron looked like, but the photos reminded me. He is FUGLY! Plus, he seemed kind of douchey on the show.
When did he say that he found Sandra to be uncouth?
Was she really that desperate in late 2002/early 2003 that she had to resort to picking up dates from a dating reality show? That's Jennifer Love Hewitt - circa 2011 - level of pathetic.
And why does she seek out younger guys? Aaron is 10 years younger than she is.
[QUOTE]Not that the offers aren't still pouring in - even from Hollywood. [bold]It turns out America’s sweetheart Sandra Bullock may be sweet on Aaron. He says, "Sandra and I have spoken a couple of times on the phone. She said she had a crush on me. We had a nice conversation but that's the extent of it."[/bold]
[quote]Although Sandra Bullock's costar in Two Weeks Notice is eligible bachelor Hugh Grant, the actress was eyeing another sexy single guy last fall: The Bachelor's Aaron Buerge. Bullock was so into the ABC reality show that a pal persuaded Buerge to call her. "I was like, 'Oh my God, it's the Bachelor! Did you go into the hot tub with every single girl?'" recalls Bullock, 38. "He was like, 'Well, there was nothing else to do—it was either the beach or the hot tub.'" Had she been the Bachelorette, Bullock says the only action would have taken place in the kitchen since she likes a man who can dish. "It would be about cooking for me: 'I told you I didn't like my eggs like that. See ya!'"
R43, what was Sandra's personality like? Desperate?
- Oh, but one correction about Jesse James and Sandra Bullock.
Her nephew was a fan of his reality show, so she arranged to have him to visit West Coast Choppers as his Christmas gift. Jesse and she met. He contacted her assistant and asked for Sandra's number and pursued her for a few months before she agreed to date him.
- [quote]And why does she seek out younger guys?
Why not? There's nothing wrong with being attracted to younger men. It's kind of a bizarre expectation to have of women that they only be attracted to men older than themselves, especially considering how many good-looking younger men there are.
- Any gossip on David Wright of the Mets? He is SO fucking hot and I've always wondered if he likes cock (you certainly never hear about him with any women).
- The only thing I've heard about Clooney is that he was seen sucking the lips off some at Snicks Place in Las Vegas.
- Anyone in Hollywood whose name you'd recognize is a brand. Most of what you hear about them is designed to protect the brand. Even if it seems infamous, if it's publicity, it's in service to the brand.
Since branding isn't about truth, it's about protecting cash flow, many brands have personal lives that are nothing like their public brands.
It's all about the brand.
- Heavy cocaine use has been linked to development of Parkinson's disease later in life. No telling if it was specifically linked in this case, but Michael J. Fox hoovered up the stuff for much of the 1980s. He was filming the first two Back to the Future movies (and several others) when he was still on Family Ties, and it wasn't all done on summer break.
I've posted here before about a male friend who had a long-term affair with Fox during Family Ties. My friend said Fox chain-smoked Export As, could put down 12 Molsons in a night and did coke daily... also that Fox was a total pro on the set and a kind guy who never exhibited any of the unpleasant aspects of coke use.
- Sandra Bullock filmed "Two If By Sea" in and around my home town(Lunenburg Nova Scotia) back in 1996. I was in high school at the time and there was a guy who SWORE that he had met Sandy in a pub and she took him back to her rented house and they had wild sex .
Of course none of us believed the poor guy, but after hearing about her lust for young guys maybe he was telling the truth. I'll have to facebook him this thread with my apologies !
- R56, did you friend say whether Fox was a top or a bottom?
- I've posted this one a few times, but Bill Cosby is a bigoted jerk. I heard him while filming a PSA tell one woman "I don't know where you're from, Africa or the islands, but no one understands that accent so just speak less."
Then when the camera men wanted to switch positions he asked one of them "What are you holding." to which the guy replied "Just my tripod and a camera bag." Bill had a fit stormed away shouting about the incompetence of todays youth,one of the other camera men had to explain that Bill meant "What do you have in frame?"
Also, he grabbed my ass when I took a picture with him. (I am female, just to clear that up and Bill is old enough to be my grandpa.)
- r58 - my friend was definitely a top, but I don't know what they did besides stay up all night doing coke and drinking. It was definitely sexual (though it was based around drugs) and it went on for nearly a year. They never broke up, but my friend stopped going up to Fox's house frequently and it finally just withered away.
Fox was already both a TV and movie star at the time - my friend went with him to the "Family Ties" set a few times as "a friend" and said he heard Justine Bateman call Fox a "faggot" (actually, she mouthed it silently at Fox and my friend when they were sitting together: "fag-got, fag-got...").
He said it was a professional but not terribly friendly set - Meredith Birney was chilly to the rest of the cast, Justine Bateman was an outright bitch and Michael Gross was pleasant but clueless.
- Chrissie Hynde also had a problem with alcohol at one point.
- What's the gossip about on the set of NCIS: Los Angeles?
What about Grey's Anatomy?
- Which male actors and celebrities are bisexual?
I saw the post about Vin Diesel, it's not a surprise I remember seeing him on TV on some talk show with one of his beards pretending to be LOL "straight".
- Which Hollywood actors and actresses got their start on the casting couch?
Or they were kept by studio execs/producers?
- Sept 13 2011
Matthew Morrison,Chace Crawford,Colton Haynes and J.C. Chasez share wild weekend together
What do Matthew Morrison from “Glee,” Chace Crawford from “Gossip Girl,” Colton Haynes from “Teen Wolf,” J.C. Chasez from N’Sync all share in common? Apparently, one wild weekend in South Beach.
We learned that the four buddies vacationed together in Miami at the posh FountaineBleau resort. The 4-pack have become friends, because they all share a manager who treats them to a vacay every six months or so. They spent the weekend surrounded by ladies and thousands of jellyfish.
Apparently, Colton was ripping around on a jet ski when he realized he was in the middle of a “bloom,” which is the scientific term for a gang load of jellyfish. Colton panicked, but fear not…Mr. Teen Wolf made it out without so much as a single sting.
- Any rumors about Bruce Willis? Is it true he's bisexual?
- r66,ask Aaron Carter.
- Dianna Agron is a lesbian and is very into gender play.
Chris Colfer, despite playing up the eternal virgin/never been kissed card in the media, has had several under the radar hook ups/one night stands. He often frequents gay clubs when not in LA.
Kevin McHale, also from Glee, is gay and has a longtime (non-famous) boyfriend.
- That would be funny about Dianna Argon R68 since she recently specifically said she wasn't a lesbian. If true, hope it comes out.
- [quote]Dianna Agron is a lesbian and is very into gender play.
[quote]Chris Colfer, despite playing up the eternal virgin/never been kissed card in the media, has had several under the radar hook ups/one night stands. He often frequents gay clubs when not in LA.
Speculation, but if true, so what? He's 21 now, right?
[quote]Kevin McHale, also from Glee, is gay and has a longtime (non-famous) boyfriend.
No surprise if he's gay, but he recently said he was single.
- Agron and McHale both ping incredibly hard to me, so I'll buy those.
- Kim Kardashian calls her black female friends the "Aunt Jemima crew" behind their backs. Her black female friends include Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams, Ciara and Lala Vasquez.Kris Jenner the mother had affairs with Richard Pryor and OJ Simpson. Apparently Kris encouraged her daughters to date rich black men because to her they are stupid and easier to manipulate.
- Speaking of GLEE, what's Harry Shum Jr.'s story? I've never heard mention of a girlfriend. I'd take him over Darrin Criss any day.
- R56, Fox didn't get Parkinson's later in life but early in life. Also, despite claiming your friend "had a long-term affair" with Fox, you say at r60 that whatever they did went on for a year, which is not especially "long-term". Also, despite saying at r60 that their relationship was "sexual" you also state you "don't know what they did besides stay up all night doing coke and drinking".
- R74 must be fun at parties.
- R56, thanks for the gossip.
- Yeah is the whole Glee male cast gay or what? Chris is out, Kevin pretty much is, Cory is bi, Chord and Mark were rumoured to be gay for pay to secure their roles, Darren and Harry ping massively. Not to mention Matt flaming Morrison!
- Cory is bi? I never heard that. Pretty sure Harry Shum has a known girlfriend, an actress or dancer or something. And I thought Chord and Mark were known Lotharios? Are there really casting couch rumors? Colfer and McHale as gay and Morrison and Criss as bi/closeted I'd believe.
- If r72 is correct then this clears up that mystery about why Kim hung out with Paris and her crew several years ago. Kim is an "ethnic looking" Armenian-American and I always wondered how she fit in with that bunch of notorious racists. It seems that they were all cut from the same soiled fabric.
- [R73] Harry Shum's dating a female dancer who appeared on Glee as part of Vocal Adrenaline. They've been together for ages.
- Cory's not bi. I've heard a few stories of him being involved in a M/F/M threeway but in every version the detail that swords were never crossed is consistent.
- agron is not a lesbian. she was with alex pettyfer and got pregnant. she didn't tell him but told her former management team instead and they talked her into getting a quick abortion. he then found out, was enraged and dumped her. she begged him to take her back and he finally did on the condition that she dump her entire management team and sign with his. she did and then they broke up again. i know someone from her former team.
sarah paulson is a complete sycophant. it's ridiculous. even the way she behaves on facebook is this obsequious fawning bullshit. vomit.
- Anything on Jillian Michaels?
- Sorry to nit-pick R72, but Lala is Puerto Rican.
Hate myself for knowing this
- Jeez, R82, you've regurgitated a mangled version of Agron and Pettyfer's tabloid history. Which followed on the heels of Ted C's "revealed" BI saying the Agron-Pettyfer romance was a PR fabrication.
I don't think Agron is a lesbian, but I don't believe that lurid pregnancy bullshit either.
- Whatever R84, Kim still refers to Lala and the rest of the black women she associates with as the Aunt Jemmia crew.
- Yes R79,birds of a feather flock together.
- R82's account of the Agron pregnancy and abortion is 100% true. Pettyfer is a controlling and nightmarish freak. One of the worst I have ever met.
- what happen to Susan Anton? Someone said she was going to make it big in her career and she blew it because she turned out to be an alcoholic. Has anyone heard this?
The Question of who went on the casting couch, Joan Crawford was queen of casting couches.
About Sandra Bullock's adopted child. After acting in the film, The Blind Side, it really shook her up that there were many black children in America that were never going to get a solid opportunity in life. She said everyone was adopting a child from Africa, but there are children in America that need homes. She wanted to give a black child from the inner city a chance.
I have heard Quincey Jones is bisexual.
Also, I have once read on an online gossip website that Bill Cosby is a pedophile.
- Interesting. I never believed the Agron/Pettyfer romance and the fact they broke up the weekend I Am Number Four came out kind of sealed the deal for me. But if people in the know say it's true, I'll go with it.
- Um, and what makes you think r88, etc. are "in the know"?
- Enough, R91. This is why we don't have any gossip around here anymore.
- Dianna Agron is not a lez, stop with this idiocy. She was with Alex for real...
- Liam Neeson's possible bisexuality.
- [quote]what happen to Susan Anton?
She had a sex change and is now a gay man with a vagina. She goes by Stuart now.
- Huh? Gossip is fine. But, assuming that it must be true because someone who claims to be "in the know" posted it on DL is rather naive, to put it mildly. Gossip is fun because it doesn't have to be true. The abortion story told above is not just tittle-tattle about who might be gay and who's had an affair with whom. If it's a false story, then it's a fairly heinous one. Maybe one reason we don't have gossip around here anymore is because too much bullshit is posted.
How about this: "Also, I have once read on an online gossip website that Bill Cosby is a pedophile."
Really? You read it on an online gossip website? Well, it must be true then! Bill Cosby is a pedophile, that's a fact. I heard it from someone who heard it from someone who's "in the know". Yeah, that's the kind of information that makes DL such a fun place!
- [quote]sarah paulson is a complete sycophant. it's ridiculous. even the way she behaves on facebook is this obsequious fawning bullshit. vomit.
R82 Link to her Facebook why don't 'ya?
- I do not buy the Agron/Pettyfer romance for a second. They broke up as soon as I Am Number Four ended up being a flop and the chance of any sequels disappeared, even if she isn't a babydyke, that was definitely a showmance. You can't tell me their "relationship" just happened to implode at such a serendipitous time. I do buy Pettyfer being a massive douchebag, though. Anyone with a "thank you" tattoo above his crotch is major trash.
Harry Shum has a girlfriend that he's spoken about several times. Cory Monteith, however, gives very evasive and non-committal answers whenever asked about his dating life. So, I'm pretty sure he and McHale are the other homos on the set besides Colfer. I don't know about Criss or Morrison, they're both confusing.
- Susan Anton was in that ultimate camp episode of L&O:SVU from March of last year, along with Morgan Fairchild, Jaclyn Smith and Ann-Margret (who won an Emmy!). She still looked great but was the least compelling of the stunt-cast divas.
- Joan Crawford belived that sex was part of her movie star image. She had no shame in the matter.
- [quote]Is there any gossip on Sandra Bullock's previous girlfriends?
Yes she and Betty White had a torrid affair on set.
She broke-up Parker Posey because Parker has some type foot fetish that Sandy couldn't abide.
- R84, Lala Vasquez is a BLACK Puerto Rican and calls herself a black Latina. There are plenty of black Hispanics.
- [quote]Yes she and Betty White had a torrid affair on set.
That's a joke, right????
- "Chrissie Hynde also had a problem with alcohol at one point."
Tell me about it!
- R103: You are too stupid to play this game. Get thee hence.
- Darren Criss has a girlfriend he has been with for a while now. He obviously is a bit flamboyant but I can't see him actually being closeted. He has always been known as straight but flamboyant throughout his college days.
Same with Matthew Morrison. Yes he obviously pings but if he was closeted there would be rumors leaking out from his days on broadway.
Kevin I've hard is gay. No idea about Cory.
- R103=Michelle Bachmann
- Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis' mother, Janet, is part Jewish.
- [quote]Anyone with a "thank you" tattoo above his crotch is major trash.
At least it doesn't say "you're welcome."
- If Sarah Paulson will sleep around for her career, wouldn't she go with some lesbian producer instead of Cherry Jones? Is Cherry Jones that influential? Someone said she was all over Bobby Canavale too, I mean, she's gay and he's not that powerfull either... She's be better off with Ellen or someone...Jodie perhaps.
- r105 With all the wild stuff people post here about these celebs, nothing surprises me. Except for the shit mustache and Nazi stuff she allegedly likes, maybe she's into sex with old ppl too.
- [quote]Bobby Shriver is gay and has dated both Herb Ritts (RIP) and Russell Simmons. He is now "married" and has a "child" with his "wife."
Bobby Shriver as in Maria Shriver's brother?
- Maybe this is common knowledge on DL, but here is goes. Ed Asner lives with his male partner. They've been together for a long time.
- is = it
- [R101] I knew it! Betty White is a slut.
- Personal life
Asner was married to Nancy Sykes from 1959 until 1988. Together they have three children: twins Matthew and Liza, and Kate. In 1987, he had a son named Charles with Carol Jean Vogelman. Asner is a parent of a child with autism. He also serves on the advisory board of a suburban Chicago firm that employs persons with autistic spectrum disorders to test and program software.
Engaged to producer Cindy Gilmore in 1991, he married her on 2 August 1998. Gilmore filed for divorce on November 7, 2007. Model and television personality Jules Asner is his former daughter-in-law. Gavin Newsom, his ex-nephew-in-law, was a former mayor of San Francisco and the current Lieutenant Governor of California.
- Foot fetish or foot fungus R101?
- I worked on a film set where he talked about his male partner, R116. He is not secretive about it. What can I say. I am not making this up.
- r118 = the dog from "Up"
- The mom from sister sister had an affair with Vesta Williams. Jackie Harry is most definitely a lesbian and has the same pill problem that killed Vesta.
- Yes R112
- Camillia is very ill and will likely not live to be Queen.
- OMG. Is is the cancer, R122?????? Such a life. If it was a movie who'd believe it.
- [quote][R118] = the dog from "Up"
LOL. No, a male partner. I'm amazed that no one believes me. It's kind of funny. At the same time, who cares what an old man does, right?
- Oooh! More UK Royal gossip, please!
- "Wasn't there a rumor for a while that Quincy Jones allegedly fucked Tevin Campbell back when Campbell was starting out?"
I wonder if Quincy was ever involved with Michael Jackson....
"Maybe this is common knowledge on DL, but here is goes. Ed Asner lives with his male partner. They've been together for a long time."
I thought he was married
- It’s fairly common knowledge that Neil Patrick Harris and Fred Savage have been bitter enemies since their hook-up turned into a break-up, in the early nineties.
NPH is three years older than Savage and was far more experienced at the beginning of their relationship and he eased Savage into their sexual play with a patient hand.
Things progressed nicely, until career jealousies eventually caused the break-up.
Savage was always much higher paid than NPH (for their series work) and Fred had received two Emmy nod’s and two Golden Globe wins, as well as having a lucrative development deal with NBC waiting on him after his (forced by his parents) college education was completed, while NPH’s career at the time of his series cancellation had hit the skids and he was having to actually audition to get work.
While NPH scrambled to whore himself out in every two-bit TV movie he could find, several older producer “friends” of Savage were securing directing work for him on a steady basis and still to do this day.
Another other point of contention was Savage’s refusal to “come-out” and his eventual marriage to “high school sweetheart” Jennifer Stone, which caused NPH to snidely place bets with their mutual friends as to exactly how long the union would last.
Savage has continued to play it “straight” due to his orthodox jewish families distain for homosexuality.
Adding insult to NPH’s misery was the fact that Savage’s childhood fortune had never been touched by his parents or Savage, which allowed his current net worth to remain at more than twenty-five million dollars, while NPH was basically broke until recently, due to the fact that his parents allowed him to “blow” most of us childhood trust, upon his twenty-first birthday.
- Fred Savage? The dude from The Wonders Years??? Please stop making shit up!
- [quote]The mom from sister sister had an affair with Vesta Williams. Jackie Harry is most definitely a lesbian and has the same pill problem that killed Vesta.
When Jackée tweeted her condolences after Vesta's death, I immediately wondered if they had been an item at one time.
- R106 is right about Matt Morrison. I knew him back in his Broadway days (pre-Hairspray, even). He's just one of those very gay-friendly, thus gay-seeming straight boys. He was a nice guy back then, but I have a horrible feeling he's a bit big-headed these days.
- I wondered the same thing 129.
- Some of that NPH crap is true - back in the day - the safe bet was on FS to have the great career that NPH does right now.
- Any info on who's gay and in a marriage of convenience and thinks that it's working at keeping them hidden?
Besides the obvious like Travolta and Hugh Jackman.
- [quote]When Jackée tweeted her condolences after Vesta's death, I immediately wondered if they had been an item at one time.
Well, they were costars on Sister, Sister.
- Argg! The Glee discussion in page 4 and 5 is nauseating..Take that to L chat you baby dykes!
Here I'll link it for you.
- Nicely done, R127.
- Ed Asner is gay?!
- r127,Wait. I thought Ben Savage is the gay brother? A few years ago one of the posters in Datalounge caught him in a gay bar and took a pic.
- Who's Ed Asner?
- [quote]Ed Asner is gay?!
Yes. I swear I did not make that up. He lives with his male companion, as in partner.
- She has osteoporosis R122, nothing more serious, and that's been known for years.
- Fred Savage has an Orthodox Jewish family?
- Sean Maher is gay and lives with his partner and their 2 kids.
...little bit on the late show here.
- I hope at his age Ed Asner is still able to produce the spunk.
- Hahaha I remember seeing Ben Savage on the TV show "Boy Meets World"
- What's the story with Thomas Dekker? He pissed off everyone on heroes by throwing a fit when his not very str8 character was going to get pulled out of the closet. He went on to play John Conner until that show was cancelled. Now he seems to be playing gay roles (Lance Loud and a character in Gregg Araki's newest movie).
That being said, I thought he was great on heroes.
- Dekker has pinged to high heaven since exiting his mother's womb. I remember him as a child actor on "Seinfeld" and purses fell out of his mouth. Cindy Brady didn't have such a lisp.
- Ed Asner is not gay!
- R146,He stated that he is open to relationships with men in Out magazine.
- Thomas Dekker was raped/sexually abused for years as a child by a Hollywood executive so he has fucked up issues with his sexuality but he is pretty much openly 'bi'/queer/'not into labels'. He'll be out as gay to the press in a couple of years after he works himself out. He is pretty much his character in 'Kaboom' at the moment
- i saw agron/pettyfer at breakfast one morning- no photographers in sight, and seeming very much like a couple. not all over each other, but together.
- What about the cast from How I Met Your Mother?
- Ed Asner has pinged since the Depression.
- R150 makes sense but what if he comes out as bisexual?
Dekker has stated that for much of his childhood, he was a victim of sexual molestation.
On April 20, 2011 in an interview with Out magazine Dekker spoke about his sexuality, which has been the subject of speculation. "I’ve only really had relationships with women, but I’m certainly not closed to it. If there are possibilities of being able to do anything in life, why would you say you would never take any up? In the later chunk of my teen years I was so all over the place with sex. It was terrible. I never really had a real relationship at all. During puberty, it’s all about sex, and it’s all about figuring yourself out. I think I overdid it when I was younger.
- Dekker waffles on his sexuality more than anyone else in the last 10-15 years. Just that fact alone annoys me about him. Sure he's cute and maybe even talented, but being so wishy washy makes him a jackass in my eyes.
Come Out as either bisexual or gay and don't try to pretend that you're "straight".
Dekker's coming out is going to be torture. I think most people in LA that have had any interaction with Thomas know he is not heterosexual and is either bisexual or gay. It's not like he tries to hide it (besides on interviews like the one posted about). Frankly I think it's a bad PR move. It's almost as bad as Clay Aiken denying his was gay.
- Thomas Gibson anyone?
- Wait! I am aware being married doesn't mean anything, and I'm not trying to sound like a frau. But, Bobby Shriver has been married since 2005 and has 2 children.
- About the Dianna Agron Girl, I found odd that her old Team were talking to someone (spreading lies) about an abortion, specially after her dump them, not not strange at all. Me think they are the worst, and lucky her for dumping their asses.
And I always thought that she was in a PR romance with the Alex fella, everything scream showmance.
Now she is dating Sebastian Stan who is a lot better and HOTTER, an huge improvement.
- [quote]Wait! I am aware being married doesn't mean anything, and I'm not trying to sound like a frau. But, Bobby Shriver has been married since 2005 and has 2 children.
You need to try harder to not sound like a frau.
- I thought it was David Kennedy who was gay, which is why he OD'd. Thought he was a failure (it was reported) and it can't be just drug abuse that he is never spoken of
- Here's an oldie from the 1980's
Malcolm Forbes commmited suicide after he was outed in a gay magazine.
- ahhhh thats so sad R321.
- Yeah, I can see Ed Asner as being a bear daddy.
- r156 I don't know about him but I've been meaning to ask. Is he ill???? Has any of you seen the first episode of the new season of CM? He looks awful. He looks like he's aged 10 years in a few months since the end of last season. He looks very thin. Something is wrong there.
- [quote]Kim Kardashian calls her black female friends the "Aunt Jemima crew" behind their backs. Her black female friends include Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams, Ciara and Lala Vasquez.Kris Jenner the mother had affairs with Richard Pryor and OJ Simpson. Apparently Kris encouraged her daughters to date rich black men because to her they are stupid and easier to manipulate.
I too have heard this about Kim. That is why I can't stand that lowlife cunt.
- Why are there so many Russians on So You Think You Can Dance?
- Holy shit does this thread suck.
I have LITERALLY never heard of 90% of the "names" on here.
- I'm pissed at the Trey Parker troll for not acknowledging all the dirt dug up thread
- Malcolm Forbes did not commit suicide
- One word, R167: Mafia. Two would be Russian Mafia
- Malcolm Forbes did commit suicide. It was hushed up by his family. It was to help deny he was gay. People would wonder WHY he killed himself.
- [quote]Yeah, I can see Ed Asner as being a bear daddy.
Being a bear daddy or consuming a bear daddy?
- More on Malcolm Forbes, please! How do you know he committed suicide? Btw, did anyone here know him? Supposedly he was a perv who would sexually harrass guys who worked with him. Remember when he was "dating" Liz Taylor -LOL!
- Hunter Parrish was passed on by the producers of the new "Hunger Games" films as the lead, despite being the overwhelming fan favorite for the role and having plenty of on-screen chemistry with Jennifer Lawrence, because he was just so obviously flaming off-camera that they didn't think he'd make a good leading man for the franchise. They didn't want another Rob Pattinson on their hands. Shame, as I've always heard he's a nice guy and a much better (and better-looking) actor than the kid they ended up going with, Josh Hutcherson.
- I have no idea if Agron is gay or not but it would be the standard default answer to deny being anyway so...
The weird convinient hookup with Pettyfer was more of a PR disaster though but could have been genuine. They jcertainly weren't a good match.
There is a blind item assumed to be about Cory Monteith and it is very gay. And Canadian. He has been supportive of gay rights and a poster here recently claimed his friend or boyfriend had been sat in a cafe next to two guys who were in conversation and one was enthusing about some house he was either buying or looking at with his boyfriend or partner. The friend recognised this guy as being from Glee but wan't sure which one.
When shown a picture he said it was Monteith.
True or a load of rubbish? Roommate situation misinterpreted or the real deal? Or hiding in plain sight? It's gossip, so here it is.
- Don't know if he's gay or not, but Cory Monteith used to be a major junkie. That's not a huge secret, but there's a ten-year gap in what's publicly known about his life because of it. He was kicked out of a school for emotionally troubled kids, did petty jail time and nearly overdosed several times. He still drinks a lot, if rumors about that cast's heavy partying and drinking are true. There's a really damaged man just under the manufactured "Gleek" facade.
- So r175, is Hunter Parrish actually gay, or just a straight man who flames?
- Okay, R168, here are some names that you have heard of:
Jack Benny was gay, loved to get gang banged; his marriage to Mary Livingstone was a cover (but she was a tough broad!)
The reason James Cagney and Jimmy Stewart had such long, seemingly happy marriages was that they were gay and married for cover (and it worked!). James and Jimmy adopted their children.
Spencer Tracy was one fkkked up Catholic gay. Used to go on week long benders and sit in a bathtub for days (amid his turds).
- Quietly rumored for years that Rurt Reynolds killed Inger Stevens. Her "suicide" was very strange to say the least and the night she died he had beat her. I don't think the true story of her death will ever come out.
- I hope Kardashian's "Aunt Jemima Crew" finds out about her offensive name for them and beat the shit out of her.
- r171 wouldn't it be because
1) They are very good. It's a developed sport/art field in Russia.
2) They are cheap to hire?
- Has Whitney Houston gone back to women? She hasn't been linked to any men since her break-up with Bobby Brown.
- Okay this thread is getting amazing.
- R180, Inger Stevens was manic depressive and tried suicide many times.
- R178 actually gay
- r180 any more details?
- "Hunter Parrish was passed on by the producers of the new HUNGER GAMES films as the lead, despite being the overwhelming fan favorite for the role and having plenty of on-screen chemistry with Jennifer Lawrence, because he was just so obviously flaming off-camera that they didn't think he'd make a good leading man for the franchise."
I've seen two or three interviews with Hunter Parrish and I didn't think he came across as "flaming" at all, so your story doesn't ring true. Unless he butches it up for interviews, but he seemed very natural to me.
- [quote]Quietly rumored for years that Rurt Reynolds killed Inger Stevens.
I refuse to believe that about Rurt Reynolds!
- Which role was he up for? Because Josh Henderson is a fugly little troll and doesn't seem masculine at all.
- [quote]I have LITERALLY never heard of 90% of the "names" on here.
If only there were something like a massive encyclopedia on a system of tubes--or a search-and-find device on the same--that could tell you who these people are!
- Hunter Parrish's age was probably more of a problem than anything else. He's already 24, and the characters are supposed to be 16.
I'm fine with Hutcherson being cast, though. Liam Hemsworth is my problem.
- [quote]He said it was a professional but not terribly friendly set - Meredith Birney was chilly to the rest of the cast, Justine Bateman was an outright bitch and Michael Gross was pleasant but clueless.
But what about Tina Yothers? Of course that's who we all want to hear about.
- [quote]And why does she seek out younger guys?
[quote]Why not? There's nothing wrong with being attracted to younger men.
That's what I keep saying!!!
- "Hunter Parrish's age was probably more of a problem than anything else. He's already 24, and the characters are supposed to be 16."
People who are that age or even older are cast as teens all the time. Look at the 30-ish actors on Glee.
- R189 Reynolds was also married to Judy Carne of Laugh-In fame, and she spoke about his beating of her in the press.
- [quote]Justine Bateman was an outright bitch
There was a poster years ago who wrote the same story about Justine Bateman saying "faggot, faggot" outside MJF's trailer on the set of Family Ties.
- Rurt Reynolds also beat up her? But what about Roni Anderson and Rally Field?
- Yes, R195, but how often do people piss and moan about those three guys on Glee? Constantly.
- I’ve heard that a lot of famous people that are ending up ODing (or hospitalized for exhaustion, or any of those obviously bull shit excuses) ended up there from a bad mix of what’s called drug salad. Made by crushing and mixing different drugs, usually pharmaceuticals, tho I have heard of street drugs being mixed into it.
The dealer will usually sell it to their customers in powder form, tho I know some will put the powder into capsule form or use a pill press for their customers who won’t snort, smoke, or spike the drugs. There are drug dealers that “specialize” in making these drug mixes, they will custom mix it according to what kind of high the client wants or is addicted to. The supposed *good* side of it for the dealer is that since it’s a custom mix they can often get the customer to buy a big amount at one time and charge outragous prices since it's a custom mix. Bad side for the customer is that it’s easy to get a dealer who doesn’t get the measurements right, or a dealer who wants to get in on selling drug salad and has no idea what they are doing.
Ironically, quite a few people with addictions see taking a specially made drug salad as a way to wean themselves off of the drug they are addicted to, not realizing they are becoming cross addicted
Also this drug salad works well for addicts when they have to work, just the right combination and they can keep their shit together. Also part of the reason that so many addicts are unknown by the public “He/she can’t be an addict, he/she wouldn’t be able to make so many movies if they were a heroin/coke/pill addict”
I first heard about it when a dealer/friend bragged that he was dealing to Brittney Murphy, and a bunch of those super skinny lollipop head famous people.
- But Judy Carne of Laugh-In fame is a lesbian posing as bi-sexual, r196.
Rory Flynn and Lana Cantrell
- Well that would make sense R201 because Burt Reynolds best friends in Hollywood are all gay, like flaming gay. Like Charles Nelson Reilly and Dom DeLuise gay.
- Tony Danza hires rent boys.
- Burt Reynolds and stunt man turned director Hal Needham were a couple for a long time. They were closest during Reynolds' "affair" with Dinah Shore.
Rudolf Nureyev loved to be gangbanged and spent many nights in NY clubs with his legs in the air. Two parties in LA (one given by "Grease" screenplay write Bronte Woodard, and another given by Allan Carr) were basically "Fuck Rudy" parties that went on for nearly 24 hours. And the parties were only about a week apart.
Troy Donahue once took starlet Sally Todd on a date and beat her up badly. When she told her two brothers who were Marines what had happened, they looked Troy up and returned the favor - as they were leaving his house, Troy propositioned them, they declined.
- [quote]Troy Donahue once took starlet Sally Todd on a date and beat her up badly. When she told her two brothers who were Marines what had happened, they looked Troy up and returned the favor - as they were leaving his house, Troy propositioned them, they declined.
I cannpt understand this ....
- These actors are all gay and closeted as well:
John Amos, John Cusack, Jeremy Piven, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Billy Zane, Pauly Shore, and Paul Giammatti.
- Regis Philbin is an old queen, which almost anyone in showbiz knows. But what isn't so well know is that Regis likes em YOUNG!
Just watch the lecherous old queen when he interviews someone like Justin Bieber or Taylor Lautner.... ole "Uncle Reeg" can't keep his hands off them. Apparently he got a little to "handsy" with some young underaged male star backstage, who screamed for help , and that's the real reason he's being forced to retire.
- I heard Cusack's bi and treats the women like dirt too.
- Joan ?
- Reeg almost blew a load a couple of decades ago on the show when he and Kathy Lee Gifford had to rub sun tan lotion on a Fabioesque male model. It was pretty uncomfortable to watch and I felt sorry for the model.
- I heard Cusack is a piece of shit human being in many ways. I believe I read it here in many threads every time his name comes up.
- More details! R11
- Simon Monjack died of pneumonia in the same house as Brittany Murphy did. It was five months after she died. I can't believe that!
- Wow R213, that is very weird, I wonder if it was something in the house like mold ? Didn't his wife Brittany Murphy die from a cold related illness as well?
Or do you think the Hollywood Witches got them both?
- the hollywood witches named cocaine and heroin got them.
- Brittany Murphy was good in "Girl Interrupted" and "Clueless" but that was it. She sucks in everything else she did and she didn't really do anything good after those two films. She was a loser!
- Ahem Sin City and I don't think I ever remember her giving a bad performance.Not a lot of actors you can say that about.
- I always assumed it was an overdose
[quote]On February 4, 2010, the Los Angeles County coroner stated that the primary cause of Murphy's death was pneumonia, with secondary factors of iron-deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication. On February 25, 2010, the coroner released a report stating that Murphy had been taking a range of over-the-counter and prescription medications, with the most likely reason being to treat a cold or respiratory infection. These included "elevated levels" of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, L-methamphetamine and chlorpheniramine. All of the drugs were legal and the death was ruled to be an accident
- "Sin City" is a terrible, pretentious, overly art directed, self indulgent, comic book of a film, it's unwatchable. No one was good in that.
- R203 Is Tony Danza bisexual or is he gay?
I met him once but it was very briefly and he didn't ping for me but I was very young.
Which hollywood actors are bisexual and which ones are gay?
- 219 I remember being drunk when I saw Sin City that made it watchable.
- r219 has no taste.
- [quote]Brittany Murphy was good in "Girl Interrupted" and "Clueless" but that was it. She sucks in everything else she did
No, she was also great doing the voice of Luann Platter on "King of the Hill."
That's simply an undeniable fact.
- [quote]Rudolf Nureyev loved to be gangbanged and spent many nights in NY clubs with his legs in the air.
That's hardly gossip that no one in Hollywood will say out loud. His infamous promiscuity and visits to sex clubs have been well documented.
- Cecil Beaton was a closet queen for a very long time, and professed his love for Greta Garbo. She loved him in her way, but tho he pined and persued her, she never agreed to marry him. He was desperate to marry her because she "knew" him.
- [quote]fck it this is the last time I'm asking.Trey Parker of south park. Anyone know if he has a partner, boyfriend, husband even?I figured this would be the place to ask as apparently he's "straight".I actually think he's bi but anyhow.
Trey Parker is a hot bear, I would do him.
- r225=Captain Obvious
- R179, I have never heard that gossip about them before. Where have you heard that?
Malcolm Forbes bought a mansion in Morocco because there were so many young boys availed that he could have sex with. Also, Elton John did the same thing. If guys who worked in Malcolm Forbes office wanted to climb the corporate ladder, they had to have sex with Malcolm Forbes first. Most of the guys were straight, and they wanted the wanted to get the promotion so badly that they had sex with Malcolm.
I worked with this lady whose son wasn't handsome, but he was a muscle hottie in that sense. He loved to ride his motorcycle in the California hills with his friend. He and his friend came across a group of bikers and Malcolm Forbes son was in the group who came up to this lady's son wanting very much to have sex with him. The guy told Malcolm’s son to get the hell away from him and said he is 100% straight. Also, the guy said Malcolm’s son was so butt ugly you could not believe it. \t
- Wow, r228. What an inspiring tale of homophobia. Thanks for sharing that with us.
- [quote]He and his friend came across a group of bikers and Malcolm Forbes son was in the group who came up to this lady's son wanting very much to have sex with him.
Time Out. The son is Gay? The goofball who ran for President?
- Malcolm Forbes had more than one son.
- "Also, the guy said Malcolm’s son was so butt ugly you could not believe it."
What is Steve Forbes up to these days?
- R230, in addition to Malcolm, who was gay, one of his sons is gay as well. Not the one who ran for president.
- r217, Sin City was supposed to look like a comic-book movie. It was a graphic novel they wanted to translate to the screen, and thought the best way they could capture the mood of the original piece was to try to fashion the film in the style of a comic-book. They weren't trying at psuedo-art or pretension.
oh, and just an interesting side-note that approximately no one will care about, but i'll share anyways. Spencer Tracy's (i saw him mentioned upthread) cousin (not first) is an working actress who's played a few lesbians onscreen, and is pretty popular with the lesbian community. Just a weird bit of trivia.
- Trying to do something differently is not pretension.
- In your opinion R219
- [quote]the hollywood witches named cocaine and heroin got them.
The 'demon shower mold' scenario always seemed a bit ridiculous to me.
- R237 of course they OD'd on drugs it was sort of obvious even if the autopsy said they did not.
I remember seeing a picture of Murphy's husband when he was still alive and he had a plastic baggie in his pocket sticking out.
It's very old news but James Dean, Marlon Brando, Cary Grant, Tyrone Power, and Paul Newman were bisexual. Dean was supposedly a male hustler and liked rough sex and enjoyed being an S&M bottom getting cigarettes put out on his body.
Tony Perkins of psycho was gay, a rumored chickenhawk, and went through early ex gay therapy.
- R238, the claim has always been that Tyrone Power was never known to be bisexual in the Hollywood community before and after that biography was published in 1979 called, Bisexual in The Spotlight by Hector Ace in which he claimed Tyrone Power was bisexual with no sources to back up his claim. Hector Ace said he interviewed Alice Faye and numerous others and they said they never spoke with him. Tyrone Power's children get so pissed when the claim that their father was bisexual.
However, there was a Hollywood insider that came on DL once. He was gay and a lawyer in Hollywood and he said Tyrone was defiantly bisexual. Someone said they have heard from Hollywood sources that he wasn't. However, he said he had solid Hollywood sources who have claimed that he was bisexual and he had sex with male and female extras on every film he worked on.
On the other hand, Tyrone Power's stuntman laughed at the claim and he said Tyrone was a major ladies man.
Who knows what to believe on him because it’s so mixed. I would love to know the truth for my curiosity and I'm a fan of Tyrone Power's and numerous others as well. He was one of the most beautiful men ever. I would give anything for a guy who looks like him!
- Side note to "Sin City"... I auditoned for Robert Rodriguez a little while back and he's nice enough, I guess, outer office is cool with lots of memorabilia (though you have to leave your drivers license at the gate for security, what the frack is that).
BUT imagine a normal sized office but with his desk up in the rafters by the ceiling, almost like it's hanging there. So you have to look up and talk to "God" the whole time. He watches you from a monitor in the shadows with that white cowboy hat. Weird, weird, weird. Forget shaking hands, you never see more than his big head.
I boycot him anyway since he hardly uses any local actors
- Any gossip on Catherine Deneuve? Women have been drooling over her for decades. Is she really totally straight?
- [quote]Any gossip on Catherine Deneuve? Women have been drooling over her for decades. Is she really totally straight?
Yes, she had a torrid affair with Betty White years ago before White's snatch hit the wall.
- [quote]Any gossip on Catherine Deneuve? Women have been drooling over her for decades. Is she really totally straight?
Oh, good question. I'm 27 and I simply love her. She is more attractive than 95% of my peers. I would do her in a second.
- I wonder if former model Marisa Berenson ever had any lesbian affairs back in the 1970's.
Diane von Furstenberg?
- r230 has horrible taste.
- [quote]I would do her in a second.
So would I.
- I think Malcolm Forbes son Kip (I think that's the name) is the one who's gay. He was pretty notorious for getting around.
- My gossip is that I think Olivia Wilde is going thru a lesbian "phase." She has a very attractive blonde "roommate" and they go everywhere together in L.A. Yes, in plain sight.
"Roomie" tries to walk a few paces behind with her head down or a hand in front of her face, which isn't TOO obvious!
Sometimes the paps don't photograph her since she's a civilian, but they have managed to catch her. They've been seen out at the farmer's market, they go clothes shopping, and flea markets, etc. she accompanied OW on her recent film junkets, they eat out together, etc. All very couple-ish. I know. She was married and she's been seen with a lot of high profile actors.
When you read between the lines of her comments about how young she was (18) when she married, and that she and her husband spent a LOT of time apart, and how she knows herself better now, etc. it all makes perfect sense.
I was especially intrigued given that she's spotted with a Ryan Reynolds or a Bradley Cooper or Justin Timberlake, all of whom she is making movies with, and immediately offers a disclaimer that they're just friends.
The disclaimer works well, because there are a lot of tabloid queens in beautyshops who read and say, "riggght!" because they believe the opposite.
They think Olivia is getting laid by all these hot, famous guys. But the reality is the truth. They are just friends...often in mutual bearding situations.
- Catherine Deneuve did a lesbian scene with Susan Sarandon in The Hunger. They used a body double for Deneuve in the nude scene and she kissed like a chicken. It looked like she was *afraid* of it.
- Thanks, Catherine's PR person.
Good to see you are still alive and err, well...
- Maybe she just didn't want to kiss Susan Sarandon, R249.
She did another movie where she played a lesbian and was very comfortable in her role.
- Deneuve is rumored to have had one of those gold mesh facelifts
- That's good gossip about Olivia Wilde, R248. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is bi. She's got that whole lefty-politco family thing going as a Cockburn, and she actually articulates issues from a feminist perspective, very unusual in today's 20-somethings. Of course politics don't determine sexuality, but she just seems generally more clued-in and willing to flout Hollywood convention than a lot of young actresses. If she really is involved with a woman it will be interesting to see whether they come out at some point.
- Sandra tried to fix her image with the brown baby...what a creep! Trying to straighten things out by using a baby. Fuck her.
- [quote]BUT imagine a normal sized office but with his desk up in the rafters by the ceiling, almost like it's hanging there. So you have to look up and talk to "God" the whole time. He watches you from a monitor in the shadows with that white cowboy hat. Weird, weird, weird. Forget shaking hands, you never see more than his big head.
That's weird. Did anyone warn you it would be like that?
[quote]Catherine Deneuve did a lesbian scene with Susan Sarandon in The Hunger. They used a body double for Deneuve in the nude scene and she kissed like a chicken.
Deneuve didn't want to get naked. Aside from Belle de Jour, where you see her back, I don't think she ever showed her body on film. Anyway, that's what I remember reading way back. And she did a lesbian scene in a bathtub with a much younger actress in Techine's Thieves some years back, so...
- That is a weird story, R240. I really wouldn't have guessed Rodriguez was that sort of a head case.
- What is the set of Rizzoli and Isles like? Do Angie Harman and Sasha Alexander get along?
- [quote]Sandra tried to fix her image with the brown baby...what a creep! Trying to straighten things out by using a baby. Fuck her.
Whatever you want to believe, I suppose. But as a lot of people already said on this thread and the many threads we had when the news of the divorce happened Bullock started the adoption procedure long before the break up of her marriage.
- Catherine deneuve is topless in that Truffaut film with Jean Paul belmondo where she plays the greatest bitch that ever lived. The one that was the basis for original sin with Angelina Jolie and banderas. La sirens du mississipi.
- I forgot that one, R259. She also shows her breasts in Bunuel's Tristana.
- [quote]She's got that whole [italic]neo-Nazi[/italic] family thing going as a Cockburn
Fixed it for you.
- Deneuve asked for a body double for the shower scene with Bowie in Hunger, too. Not just the lesbian scene with Sarandon.
- r247, stop fucking with the numbers, numbnuts!
- r74, a year is long-term in Hollywood circles. Hell, it's long-term for me!!!!!!
- r122 - typical naive American who probably calls Phillip the King of England.
It has already been decided that Camilla will assume the title Princess Consort if Charles becomes King. Charles has been hinting otherwise lately, but public outrage will surely stifle any attempt to go back on his word once he takes the throne.
- r174, what's wrong with saying you dated Liz Taylor?
- "I have LITERALLY never heard of 90% of the "names" on here."
Sorry, kid, but Britney, JT, Gaga and Katy Perry just aren't interesting enough for any real gossip. Perhaps this isn't the board for you, kiddo.
Now scram! And do your homework!!!!
- Deneuve is beautiful and all but a lousy actress, she doesn't project, all you see is how dumb she is.
- The Cockburns are neo-Nazis?
- "CounterPunch" is rife with articles by Holocaust deniers and anti-Semites, r269.
- Dolly Parton has been asked if she was gay before on more than a couple of interviews throughout the years. She has always been able to honestly answer 'no' because no one has ever asked her if she was bi-sexual. She is tolerant minded toward our community and does a lot of unpublicized work for all of the children's hospitals of Tennessee so I guess it all balances out with her.
Sarah Paulson is gay solely with regards to Cherry Jones. Perhaps Sarah Paulson will be gay solely with regards to someone of an equal stature as Cherry Jones? Well, there are the behind the scenes people of theater I guess.
Patrick Schwarzenegger has rage issues. These were best shown on TMZ very recently. He goes into blind rages and literally forgets what he does while raging. Very worrisome that.
Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity has a wee learning difference issue because Jane Fonda just did not live the most healthy of lifestyle while pregnant with him. He also was born with a severe abnormality of his sinuses as well as with the inside of his very mouth and that has resulted in his having a rather unique way of speaking. Thankfully, he is a rather gentle and hardworking sort of man.
One of the myriad of reasons (this is just one of a ton, really) as to why Tatum O'Neal kept her distance from Ryan O'Neal was that she did not like how he and Farrah (RIP) enabled and downright encouraged their son's drug addiction. This is why Patrick O'Neal has been brought in by Tatum to try and at least mentor the poor young adult fellow during this time.
- Though this is only H'wood by association, since his mother was a film star, why has no one in the gossip world mentioned that Prince Albert's reluctant Prisoner Bride has not been seen in public, and, in fact, Albert has been escorting a really sleazy looking "singer" around to the last two formal occasions.
Yes. He's been out in public with another woman and no explanation given. She looks like a whooore, too. He's a despicable piggyman with piggy eyes. Everyone says so.
- Fox was already both a TV and movie star at the time - my friend went with him to the "Family Ties" set a few times as "a friend" and said he heard Justine Bateman call Fox a "faggot" (actually, she mouthed it silently at Fox and my friend when they were sitting together: "fag-got, fag-got...").
Can we just talk about how fucking hilarious the above is?
- [quote]Albert has been escorting a really sleazy looking "singer" around to the last two formal occasions.
That would be Beth Hart, a great bluesy type singer.
My favorite is L.A.Song at the link.
- Yes, what has Albert done to his prisoner bride? Do you think he might have killed her?
- Re: 262 - apparently she was miffed Bowie preferred, and was having a relationship with, Susan and CD thought she was better.
Clearly the French have a twisted idea of 'better' i.e., classical good looks but with a lacking sense of humour and zest for life actually equal boring fart to a brit.
- I doubt Albert killed his poor bride, but here's nothing to stop him from chaining her in the basement, with a dozen bodyguards and a fertility doctor.
He's going to get that legitimate heir, if it kills her!
- Maybe he beat her and she's too bruised and bloodied to go out in public?
- That's too bad you can't see him, r240, because he's quite hot when he watches his weight.
- Was Mae West really as wild sexually as her image implied? Was she sleeping with all those young bodybuilders, or were they just companions/assistants?
- I am willing to believe that Sarah Paulson is the whore of Babylon - but you have to manifest some names to make this gossip.
How do you know?
- (R276) thank you Lucy for that bullshit.
- [quote]Re: 262 - apparently she was miffed Bowie preferred, and was having a relationship with, Susan and CD thought she was better.
I she wanted to fuck Bowie she would have let him grab her naked ass in the shower, not ask for a body double. Sheesh.
- It's true - I happen to be a life-long Bowie fan. CD thought Bowie should have been interested in her and not a bug eyed yank.
The french are sooooo superior nes pas?
- Why did no one ever ask Michael Jackson why he didn't want to have black children? It's obvious that none of his children are actually his. Stars buying children. Is there anything wrong with that?
- No one ever talks about star of Man Who Loved Cat Dancing and the possibility that Burt Reynolds killed her boyfriend?
One thing for sure, stars could always get away with murder, no matter the decade.
- You may be a long life fan of Bowie, You're description of Deneuve is bullshit.
- Ohhhhhhh pardon moi ! You find it hard to believe CD is jealous and egotistical ?!?! Gosh ! Are you French perchancity?
PS. Dig up some of Bailey's comments about being married to CD and you may change your mind (even when put into perspective that he's no paragon of virtue!)
PPS. End of debate. Period.
- Do you mean Sara Miles, R286?
I remember that being discussed here before.
Ron Rosenbaum wrote an excellent piece on it, called 'The Corpse as Big as the Ritz', back when he was an interesting journalist.
- Everything Juicy whatever says is bullshit, R287.
- [quote]PPS. End of debate. Period.
You don't decide that. Mmkay?
- My intuition tells me 290 is a cane carrier.....
- This thread has become annoying.
- Yes, it has. Thanks to Juicy whatever.
- Meryl Streep?
- (that was me btw)
- Yes Sara Miles. I wonder what happened to her? She didn't work much Maybe she didn't have too.
- Let's stop for a moment and ask r273 exactly what is so hilarious about it?
- Karma has caught up with Justine Bateman since she looks rode hard and hung up wet and rarely gets jobs anymore. . .whatta sourfaced, no talent little bitch she is.
- I have no idea who Cherry Jones is. I've only ever seen her name on DL.
- There is gossip that I'm even afraid to talk about.
- r302 TEASE!!!!!
- It could be called slander and it's not based on fact...only suspicions.
- r304 then just say it's only suspicions.Do tell!
- The stuff about Malcolm Forbes having a gay son is interesting - never heard that before. Did he find out the truth about daddy (before he was outed)?
- Are you a flyover, R301? Cherry Jones is primarily an extraordinary theater actress but she works in film and television as well. Look her up on IMDB. She stays busy.
Of all the trolls on DL, the Sarah-Paulson-is-a-whore troll is the most bitter and odd.
What happened, honey, did she turn you down?
- It isn't slander if is clearly stated as rumor, right?
- So far, Burt reynolds, William Shatner and Robert Wagner have been mentioned as Hollywood's secret murderers on this two-part thread.
Anymore celebrity killers?
- Didn't Cherry Jones play the sheriff in the movie "Signs"?
- Yes, R310, that was her.
- Slander is deliberately lying on someone. You have to have the intention to do them harm.
- "He was gay and a lawyer in Hollywood and he said Tyrone was defiantly bisexual."
Anybody read Straight to Hell from back in the day? One of the letters was supposedly from a college roomate of Powers who said yeah. They did the deed.
- Do any of the porn experts on DL know the story behind the death of Morgan, who did a few William Higgins movies in the early 80s? Some say he fell off a cliff during a photoshoot, others say he was thrown off by someone in the industry to cover something up. An old porn guide I have says some people in the industry refuse to talk about the guy, making it sound like there was something nefarious about his death.
To add to the mystery, a poster at imdb claims that Morgan is actually still alive and the death story was a coverup so he could return to his pre-porn life. I find that doubtful but who knows. Seems like the case would make a good book or movie.
- Was Lou Gehrig gay? I swear, I always wondered.
- r315 are you thinking of Sandy Koufax?
- R313, I don't think Tyrone Power went to college.
- i want gossip about Radiohead. What's the story with the singer and his wife? Was he really fucking Kate Hudson or was that hogwash?
- r312, yes, lying on someone could do one harm, depending on much one weighs.
- How about Pelicano? How many people did he go Dexter on?
- Victoria Beckham?
- R321 reportedly (according to blind items) has don't ask , don't tell policy with David regarding his womens.
- And then there's swimsuit model and ballplayer Gabe Kapler (not Kaplan) who wears a P.A.
- R312, no you don't have to have an "intention" to harm someone. You can defame someone through negligence, i.e., reckless disregard for the truth.
Claiming you're just repeating a rumor is not a defense to defamation. It's much more complicated than that. You cannot just repeat slanderous or libelous statements about people. If the allegations are not true then you better be able to proffer why you had a right to rely on that information before you "published" it (Publication is saying it or writing it to anyone other than the subject of the rumor)
Proffering that you saw it on DL won't help. Nor will citing an anonymous source. You better be prepared to give up your source AND the reasons why you relied on that person's word.
- R324 is no fun at all. if you frame a statement a certain way, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to prove libel or slander. Yes, reckless disregard is a condition, but the courts give people a lot of leeway.
"Congress shall make NO LAW..." comes to mind.
- Diana Barrymore wrote in her bio that her brother had a teenaged affair with Tyrone Power.
I believe the odds are he was a true bisexual, although if he lived today, perhaps he would have had relationships with men only.
- R326 You're probably right. He had a beautiful daughter, Taryn, and we lived next door to each other. She was dating/bearding, of all people, Richard Chamberlain. I wonder if he reminded her of her father. I think they were trying to help each other get parts. Didn't work.
- This isn't as interesting as most of the gossip, but since r240 brought up directors, John Landis still has zero concern for the safety and well-being of those on his set (considering an extra died on one of his sets once). On the Burke&Hare set, he not only made extras pay for cabs for everyone because the ADs 'forgot' to arrange coaches to the location, he had extras and children working in -2 temps and driving snow dressed in rags for hours at a time, and forced them to run in front of charging horses and stand on the tops of ruined castle walls where if they'd slipped (and it's a miracle no one did) they likely would have been seriously injured. He also thought it was 'funny' to sneak up behind Simon Pegg while he was kneeling with his head in a noose to shoot the hanging scene, grab hold of the rope, and start yanking it around, forcing Simon to shuffle around on his knees to avoid being chocked. Shame, because he (Landis) is actually quite likeable off-duty and very nice to fans, etc.
David Bailey, who I think was mentioned before, is still a massive cokehead, his bedroom cabinet (his bedroom is right next to his studio) is covered in a zillion prescription pill bottles and the biggest tub of vaseline you've ever see, and will do whatever it takes to get the shot he wants, even if it means sneaking to the dressing room to photograph the models changing without their knowledge. He's a freak with no respect for women.
- An extra died!?? What are you talking about? Two children and a star died on his set and it was all his fault and he should have gone to prison.
- It's Kip Forbes who's gay - I like him a lot. Steve is awful, an stupid idiot who destroyed his father's fortune, business and legacy. There's nothing left to sell off to support his ego and cover his failures.
- No one will say out loud that movies are crap. They are making retarded, infatile, hundred times chewed films. Only thing that is working is PR and marketing.
And no one will say that you can do and get away with almost anything but saying something against Israel politics.
- Yes, well, forgive me on not being an expert on the career of a director I worked with once, but if he'd gone to prison it would certainly have been for the best as he wouldn't still be endangering people's lives on set.
- I don't know if this is exactly *Hollywood* gossip, but it certainly involves a couple of celebrities I've never heard anyone talk about before.
Does anyone else think it looks like Desmond is making a pass at Dolly, who looks a little shy but interested?
- You can't say anything against Israel here either. Bombing and killing thousands, fine. As long as the USA and Israel are doing it.
- Ethan Hawke?
- "It's Kip Forbes who's gay - I like him a lot. Steve is awful, an stupid idiot who destroyed his father's fortune, business and legacy. There's nothing left to sell off to support his ego and cover his failures."
Btw, didn't Steve Forbes make anti-gay comments during one of his futile attempts to run for president? Kind of funny that such a 'phobe had a gay dad and a gay brother.
- Well she actually did say this outloud. Olivia Wilde called Jennifer Garner "a breeder" then cleaned it up by saying "she makes such pretty babies." Well, she said she should "keep breeding..." which is a rather butch thing to say.
Yes, I'm a lesbian. Olivia pings really really loud to me and she always has. But I already said that. She's also rather tactless. The last thing my pregnant sister wanted to hear was that she should keep getting pregnant.
- Us Weekly is alleging that Ryan Reynolds was with Scarlett Johansson at the Radiohead concert last night...except he wasn't. He was seen walking his dog in the public gardens in Boston, w
here he's shooting a movie with Jeff Bridges. Furthermore, Everyone was tweeting and commenting that ScarJo was in the house @ Radiohead, but no one mentioned ever seeing Ryan.
His publicist should be fired. Scarlett feels too sorry for him to publically deny these weak attempts to couple him with someone, even his ex.
I guess her thing is, as long as they don't actually have to be together, she doesn't give a damn if they are rumored to have had fictitious dinners or concert dates once in a great, great while.
- Funny that she is bearding for Reynolds after being approached by Tammy and Scientology for what would have been a more lucrative arrangement. I guess Scientology and an excessively long contract were off-putting.
- Maybe she didn't realize she was bearding for Ryan? Anyway...only a dimwit would beard for Tammy.
- Ryan is defiantly gay then , not bi? I always guessed he'd swing both ways for some reason.
- Was that directed at me, R340?
- I suspect she knew that she was bearding for Ryan. A few years before getting married she had proclaimed how marriage was an outdated institution and not for her. That she wouldn't ever be getting married. No thank you. I wonder if her publicist promoted this marriage as a way for her to escape the noteriety of trysting in an elevator with Benecio Del Toro as well as the convenient romantic cover for Reynolds who was promoting that movie with Sandra Bullock.
- I know both Kip and Steve and I strongly dislike Steve. He has run through all of the money. He sold off the Faberge, the toys, anything he could.
He is a total failure as a businessman and should have been fired from Forbes years ago. His father would be ashamed of him.
- R341, what in the fuck do you mean by "defiantly" gay? Why DEFIANT??? Is English your first language???
- How does one run through such immense wealth? I know he financed his own ill-advised presidential campaigns, but it seems nearly impossible to fuck up the empire that his father built and seemed to run so smoothly.
- I had lunch with Steve some years ago. Was kind of bizarre. The company I was working for advertised in Forbes and they wanted us to advertise more so we got invited to "have lunch with Steve Forbes." First we got a tour of the Faberge egg and toy collection and then were taken upstairs to a private dining room. If I recall correctly, it was all chintzy and old-lady-ish. He was an odd-duck and the lunch was very uncomfortable.
R344 - I can understand why ne was such a miserable businessman...
- Well, the eggs and the toys are long gone and there is nothing left to sell. All of the assets dad built up were squandered to satisfy Steve's ego. As you probably discovered he's not a smart man.
- Seriously 345 this is a bitchy gossip forum not the New York Times, give the guy a break.
- How did those people die on the set of which John Landis movie?
- R316, I was thinking of Lou Gehrig, the one that they named a disease after.
- R295, Will Smith is rumored to have really bad breath.
- John Landis had the kids on set at night a stunt with a helicopter went wrong, two children and one actor, lost their heads. The fault was with Landis.
- The adult actor was Jennifer Jason Leigh's father.
- Vic Morrow is the actor who was killed on the Landis set and, yes, his daughter is Jennifer Jason-Leigh.
- Did Landis at least have to pay the families a little money...I mean, it was his thoughtlessness.
- Paul Lynde died of a heart attack while having sex with a male prostitute. Apparently he was sniffing poppers when the heart attack occurred.
- R326 she said her brother had a picture of Tyrone Power in his dorm room. She never mentioned the two had a thing together. Also, Suiselee said Diana Barrymore brother was totally in love with Tyrone, but as I recall I think she said Tyrone Power didn't give the guy the time of day.Apparently Diana Barrymore's brother, Robin Thomas, was so handsome that they considered him stunningly gorgeous. Susielee said the Barrymores were all nuts.
When Diana Barrymore wrote her autobiography, Tyrone Power was still alive so I don't think she would have put that in her book.
- [quote]Yes, I'm a lesbian. Olivia pings really really loud to me and she always has.
Wishful thinking. *ping* do you always hear voices in your head?
- I've always heard nothing but nice things about Kip Forbes.
But as yet another married Republican closet-case I find him contemptible.
- I really don't believe that Olivia is going through a lesbian phase- I've worked with her. She has what people would call "masculine energy". She's been with her ex since she was 17, so she's been in a relationship for her entire adult life. She probably isn't used to being alone, and needs someone to buffer everything, esp being in public. Women can have very close relationships that appear to be romantic, but isn't-unlike men. As far as being a beard for those guys- she's merely friends with them. She's super flirty with (male) actors, directors, producers, regardless of sexual orientation.
Just heard yesterday that Will Shatner is gaaaay. Used to have muscle boys on the set of Star Trek on trapezes. But source clammed up about Travolta on Grease. Said the whole cast was a nightmare though. Trying to remember what they said about Brando on Apocalypse, but wasn't paying attention. Hope to get more dirt today, as I'm working with my source (Old Timer) again.
- [quote] She has what people would call "masculine energy".
- "Slander is deliberately lying on someone."
Woohoo! Color me guilty!
People have asked if I'm Lez, and all the guys in my life say I act like a man emotionally. Whatevs.
BTW, she and Mischa HATED each other on the O.C. She was dreading the scene where she had to kiss Mischa (I would too, as it would be like kissing an ashtray).
- OK, I can buy the "not used to being alone" thing, and I can even buy the need to have a buffer, but I'll stick to my own impression, R361. There have been too many times when someone comes on here who suddenly knows the person in question, or worked with them, etc. and has a reasonable explanation for someone who is really hiding in plain sight.
Olivia is almost always pictured with her "buffer" and the give away for me was the girl walking behind her, with her hand to her face on a day time shopping trip, or the girl conspicuously with her head down another time, and the deliberate positioning out of the frame in several shots coming out of a nightclub.
Everytime Olivia is around a famous guy at some industry event, movie premiere, etc. she makes a beeline for the cameras, and her PR comes along as an anonymous friend, to make sure people know, "they left together" "they were close all night," "they were holding hands," and then nothing. It's happened with Timberlake, Cooper, and Ryan Reynolds.
Everyone who was at JT's afterparty for his movie saw, and was unpleasantly surprised at Olivia trying to push her way into photos with him for attention, when it was Mila Kunis' movie and she was supposed to be front and center. For that crowd to be shocked is saying a lot.
Olivia has sharp elbows, and that "masculine energy" is used to promote her public image as someone who is very desireable to men. She's trying too hard. We'll just have to disagree.
Olivia isn't the only one. Celebs do it all the time. people see photos or read the tabloid rags and are told what they're seeing or told something that never actually happened.
Most consumers look at photos in a pre-defined context, and as a professional, I look at photos for themselves, ignoring the spin and the copy. I don't work with these people or know them, and Hollywood is a world away from my life, but I do work in advertising and PR
( we handle business accounts, very low on glitz) and I do know about setting up photos, and public imaging, and social events and bad behavior. I know the difference between "candid" and candid.
- Almost every actor has a bisexual experience at some point. Actors are experience junkies. It's part of their professional toolbox.
- The current meme that women are naturally more sexually flexible than men and that they make out with their girlfriends all the time and it doesn't mean anything because all women worship the almighty cock--is strictly bullshit. Closeted lesbians get away with hiding in plain sight for the same reason as closeted gay men, because they're playing to straight people's expectations and what they prefer to believe.
- I love people with overly active imagination like, R365.
- Nathan Lane is a MAJOR pussyhound. This guy hunts vag 24/7.
A Queen in the Know
- "Everytime Olivia is around a famous guy at some industry event, movie premiere, etc. she makes a beeline for the cameras, and her PR comes along as an anonymous friend, to make sure people know, "they left together" "they were close all night," "they were holding hands," and then nothing. It's happened with Timberlake, Cooper, and Ryan Reynolds."
And Jake Gyllenhaal. And Jamie Foxx.
- Interesting how all those names mentioned in R370 are heavily rumored to be gay or bi.
- Sad that I don't even know most of these women who have been mentioned.
- They picked up some innocent person for the murder of Ronnie Chasen.
- R365 needs to get a blog and a life.
- Has Mischa Barton given up acting?
- "Just heard yesterday that Will Shatner is gaaaay. Used to have muscle boys on the set of Star Trek on trapezes"
Years ago someone here posted that they were chatting with George Takei at some gay bar (this is before he came out) and that Takei would refer to Shatner as "that queen"
- "Also, Suiselee said Diana Barrymore brother was totally in love with Tyrone, but as I recall I think she said Tyrone Power didn't give the guy the time of day"
Gotta love Snoozie Lee - she pretends to be an expert on things that happened before she was born, or when she was a baby
- [quote] Will Smith is rumored to have really bad breath.
It's all that ass he eats!
- R56, backing up to the Michael J Fox gossip. Do you know exactly what the deal was/is with MJF's sexuality then? Did he claim to be bisexual to your friend or was it pretty much understood that he was gay? Was it all done in the name of "experimenting"?
- For more on Tyrone Power read the book We Will Always Live In Beverly Hills by Ned Wynn, Keenan Wynn's son. He says his mom told him that Tyrone Power was bi (his mom was a former actress and she dated Ty when they were younger). In the book he also outs his onetime stepfather, Van Johnson.
- R361, anything else about the Grease set? I still love the movie.
The only gossip I remember is that Jeff Conaway (Kenickie) claimed he slapped Olivia Newton-John on the ass and she said something like "maybe good girls want to be bad"....then Conaway told Travolta that he was going to try to sleep with her but Travolta said not to because he really liked her. This was on the Howard Stern show from a few years ago.
Speaking of Howard Stern, I remember when Marilu Henner was on there a while ago and he asked her directly about the gay rumors surrounding Travolta (she dated Travolta for a while years ago), and she sort of clammed up and said something to the effect of "all I know is when he was with me, he was into me" (all said very uncomfortably).
- R381, r261 was referring to Olivia Wilde, not Newton-John.
- Yeah, I got that, was responding to the second part of their post in which they mentioned Grease and Travolta :)
- re: michael j fox- i know a couple straight guys (and i do believe they are pretty much straight) who do a bit of gay sex when they are high on coke. it's not so much releasing hidden and pent-up desires, as it is that drugs change how you act, and what would never be pleasurable sober becomes attractive under the influence. plus, the gays often have plentiful access to drugs, so they become good party buddies.
- If I remember correctly, years ago someone told the story of tricking with Shatner at some hotel in Canada. It was after Star Trek was cancelled and before it became a cult thing.
- A guy wrote this on another board about how endowed some of the Kennedy men are/were
Someone asked about the Irish curse.
"I went out with David Kennedy for a while when I was living in Boston but his only curse was addiction."
- [quote]Has Mischa Barton given up acting?
I think acting has given up Mischa Barton.
- That Lance Bass is a very skilled top. My friend hooked up with him and said that LB throws a mean fuck. I know people believe he's a bottom, but he's all top.
- r386, this would imply that John, Jr. had a little canoli.
- Mark Harmon?
- Maggie Q from Nikita
- Why did Mischa and Olivia hate each other?
- [quote]Gotta love Snoozie Lee - she pretends to be an expert on things that happened before she was born, or when she was a baby
Well, anything SusieLee wrote was a million times more interesting than your contributions here.
- I want to hear more about Cory Monteith M/F/M threesome.
- Blake Lively?
- James "Look At Me" Franco is not as talented or as deep as he thinks he is. Nor is he brave, since even the dimmest observer is starting to wonder why a man so obsessed with gay culture won't actually come out.
George Clooney is Smugmess Personified and the revolving lazy susan of disposable beards is starting to wear thin with the public.
- yea I agree 396 -
does he really think the public believes he's fucking these women?
and those he chooses as beards are so lame - unattractive (for a guy in his position) and always a Las Vegas waitress or the like
- Yeah R397, it is getting annoying. He dates them for a time, then dumps them because of some slight. The last one it was because she "talked about him" in an interview. Now he's moved on to a new non-descript nobody.
I wonder how the business meeting goes with these women who agree to beard. Does Clooney spell it out at the beginning that they will have to put in a year or two, go to certain events, etc. and in exchange they will get exposure to launch their own career? Does he even tell them how it will end a year or so down the line? I can just picture him saying, "so, here's what's going to happen. In about a 18 months you'll say something to a reporter about our relationship and I'll tell all my friends that it's over because you didn't respect my privacy. By then, I'll have introduced you to everyone I know, so your decorating business will have a great launch. Sound good? " Then she signs an iron clad contract.
Ha, if I was looking to get ahead in Hollywood, I'd take that deal.
-James Franco is being passed around between elder gays.
-Gus Van Sant is showing him (James) his love for twinks.
-Something went on when James was younger. What we see now it's just a natural reaction to what went on then. It was a long time coming.
- What was that something exactly? 399
- [quote]Gus Van Sant is showing him (James) his love for twinks.
What is that supposed to mean? He shares his twinks with him?
- [quote]Adding insult to NPH’s misery was the fact that Savage’s childhood fortune had never been touched by his parents or Savage, which allowed his current net worth to remain at more than twenty-five million dollars, while NPH was basically broke until recently, due to the fact that his parents allowed him to “blow” most of us childhood trust, upon his twenty-first birthday.
How could his parents "allow" him to do anything when he was 21?
- The thing was, Van Sant actually had an affair with Reeves, in fact he said he was in love with him and was hurt when Keanu did not call him. We know Gus dates his actors but aren't they all of age?
- When Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman said they were making bets on how long it would be before George got married...were they just fucking around with him, because they knew he was really gay?
- James Fracois a bit odd, he act's like a guy who is in a manic phase.
"-James Franco is being passed around between elder gays"
Well...pass him MY way!
- I have read on DL many times that George Clooney is straight. What is it?! gay or straight?! Sorry, but I get tired of the revolving door gossip.
- I don't know if Gus Van Sant dated Keanu Reeves, but Keanu and River Phoenix were madly in love at one point. He still won't talk about River, nearly 20 years after his death. If you read interviews from the "My Own Private Idaho" era, they'll break your heart a little.
- "Something went on when James was younger. What we see now it's just a natural reaction to what went on then. It was a long time coming."
Uhm? huh? what does that mean?
Wow Lance Bass is a top? Could have fooled me. Before he came out, I thought the guy acted like a major fem bottom. \t
- [quote]Has Mischa Barton given up acting?
When did she start acting?
The Voice of the Night
- How do you know keanu and river were in love? did u know them personally.
- The only thing Mischa Barton was good in was Lost and Delirious, i'll give her that. But that woman has to be one of the most shit actresses i've ever seen on screen.
- What did they say that proved them to be madly in love R408?
- So what's the story behind Britney's meltdown and subsequent zombie status? And why wasn't Lutfi thrown in jail? He must have some serious dirt for extortion purposes.
Also, anyone remember when Lindsay's father said she had HIV? He said his twitter was hacked but Lindsay had a strangely muted reaction.
- Madeleine Stowe?
- The Ronnie Chasen story please?
- I like having nice tits.
- R414, I remember. I believed it then and I believe it now.
- R407, just my 2 cents but I think Clooney is bi but prefer men. I do believe he sleeps occasionnaly with his beards, they are probably not aware they're beards, I guess he just told them that he is a very busy men and shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't spend a lot of time with them. It's a win win situation they're just happy with the publicity and the hush money and he keeps his womanizer image intact.
- Re: William Shatner - one of my best friends hooked up with him in Toronto back in the early 80s. My friend is male and out.
- Ben MacKenzie is gay.
- John Travolta is gay but has slept with women.
Carly Simon told me that he was "not gay when he fucked me."
- The only gossip I remember is that Jeff Conaway (Kenickie) claimed he slapped Olivia Newton-John on the ass and she said something like "maybe good girls want to be bad"....then Conaway told Travolta that he was going to try to sleep with her but Travolta said not to because he really liked her. This was on the Howard Stern show from a few years ago.
Wow that is really interesting. I met jeff back in 2002 and I asked him about ONJ and he said she was a decent person with some issues, I then asked him if she was gay? and he said he had heard that but he does not know for sure
- The big stars of the 90's (Roberts, Cruise, Hanks etc) are WAY past their shelf-lives, but all are delusional due to decades of yes-men ass-kissing that they are still relevant and viable.
Corporate Hollywood is probably MORE racist, sexist and homophobic than the general American populace, but still cling to the notion that they can influence society, when in reality they are years behind the average Joe on many social issues. The conservatives who criticize it should embrace it instead
The Hollywood bearding industry is on its last breath. In the Internet/Twitter age, *nobody* can shield a star who has fucked up/is fucking around.
- [quote]Corporate Hollywood is probably MORE racist, sexist and homophobic than the general American populace, but still cling to the notion that they can influence society, when in reality they are years behind the average Joe on many social issues.
That's interesting, R424. Why does Hollywood push liberal issues so hard, i.e. Morgan Freeman as God, black guy as Nordic God, butt-kicking 98 lb women, Glee etc. when they do the opposite behind the scenes? Status signaling?
- I agree about Clooney being Bi and his beards not realizing they're beards. I think he picks his ladies very carefully, in terms of intelligence, and they're more malleable when they are not independent thinkers. I think they'd be flattered by his attention, as if
they've hit the lottery. He probably tells them up front that he is completely against marriage, but they can have fun and see how things play out.
R425, corporate bean-counting H'wood is only and forever interested in profits. They will give the public what they think it wants. They test everything and their impulse isn't about picking a Margan Freeman because they're liberals, it's because it's a cool gimmick, or was at the time.
And the suits don't pick Morgan Freeman, the director does. And he can convince the suits that they can get financing by hiring certain actors. You can be a huge racist, but if Denzelk Washington guaranteese you'll get financing, you will hire him.
- Despite the apparent drunk post at r426, I think he's 100% right.
I also think that "Middle America" is often the marketing target of a lot of these movies.
The recent exception is the spate of superhero films, which tried to pander to the white, male geek fanbase. Since it had mixed results, we'll probably be stuck with 20 more Blind Side knock-offs.
Although, in fairness, a lot of Middle America is sexist, jingoistic, racist, homophobic, etc.
- r427, so is a lot of the not middle America.
You got crazed politicians, celebrities and glitteratzi that are just as sexist,jingoistc,racist and homophobic. Not to mention snots.
- [quote]Corporate Hollywood is probably MORE racist, sexist and homophobic than the general American populace, but still cling to the notion that they can influence society, when in reality they are years behind the average Joe on many social issues.
Unfortunately they do influence a lot of young people, especially young (white) men.
- [quote]Why does Hollywood push liberal issues so hard, i.e. Morgan Freeman as God
What's liberal about that? It's just common sense - who knows like God looks like? Does it say in the Bible that God looks like Brad Pitt?
(Sorry, just had to throw that in - back to the gossip)
- R430, I don't know what God looks like either.
Freeman is a fine actor, and he's as qualified to play God as anyone (he's played Him twice). It's the fact that he's one of Hollywood's designated magic Negroes that smacks of guilty white liberalism to me. He plays the scientist in Dolphin Tale who creates a mechanical tail to replace one that a dolphin lost in a crab trap. The movie is based on a true story, only the two scientists who developed the artificial tail are white guys. It just strikes me as pandering the way he's always the Noble Negro dispensing wisdom to the white folks in every movie he's in.
- Speaking of gossip nobody will talk about... where'd the Roseanne/John Goodman thread go? I can't believe it was deleted based on what was in it. What gives?
- For christ sake, some idiot believes this imaginary god can't look like Morgan Freeman? Where do these freakish, racist fuckers come from?
- [quote]You can't say anything against Israel here either. Bombing and killing thousands, fine. As long as the USA and Israel are doing it.
Isn't it amazing? I've also noticed that on Israel/Palestine message boards, there's practically no discussion of Joyce Bulifant either. It's censorship!
- That Goodman thread was pretty old. Where do they put the old threads? Do they save them?
- any gossip on Simon Baker? What about Portia de Rossi?
- Sandra Bernhard?
- well I read somewhere that Katherine Hepburn used to hire hookers .Girl one's at that.
Apparently she had a thing for patrician blonde's.
- Why did Hepburn hire hookers when she had so much free booty to choose from? Just think of all the chorus girls they had at each studio. Then think of how many were gay...
- They choose Morgan because he's popular, attractive and a good actor, douchbag racist idiot.
- MIscha and Olivia:
Mischa believed her own hype and felt threatened by Olivia, who was asked back as a regular on the OC. Olivia turned it down, because she had a lot of ....what's the phrase?....Pokers in the fire? Something like that.
Anyway, Olivia is like James Franco, will flirt with anyone (mainly men). She was very determined to be the next big thing (that's how they described her when I worked with her).
And Mischa? What's to like about a perpetually late, self absorbed, self described artiste that chain smokes? And that might have been the start of her self medication issues.
The camera loves both of them though.
- #228. If you mean Stephen Forbes, who tried running for some political office, then yes he's absolutely butt ugly.....looks like a Monty Python version of an old prissy Queen of England.
- So #365 is this why Olivia's boyfriend faked his own death/disappearance while on a deep sea fishing trip a few years ago. It's. Even reported he's alice and well living in Baja California.
- Geezus fucking auto correct!!!
It's been reported he's alive and well living in Baja.
- Absolutely #373. We all know an alarm would have gone off all over Beverly Hills, ala There's Trouble In River City, the minute a black man, on a bicycle,
(at midnight) dared set foot in the Golden Triangle. Just because he was so paranoid as to kill himself in front of LAPD does NOT mean he was the actual shooter.
- Do you see anything wrong with this list?
Find out who dated who in the list below:
Diane Keaton and Keanu Reeves
After playing love interest in their movie "Something's Gotta Give," not everybody knows that the two took their relationship off-screen the following year. Having 18 years difference, this is definitely one of the most surprising hookups in Hollywood.
Tom Cruise and Sofia Vergara
Tom reportedly dated Vergara back in 2005. Although nothing was heard from them about the status of their relationship, the two were often photographed together.
Josh Hartnett and Kirsten Dunst
The two met on the set of 2000's "The Virgin Suicides" and reportedly dated after that. There were numerous sightings of them together which includes sushi dates and a make-out session at 2008's Sundance Film Festival
Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner
The young teens briefly dated in 2009 when they were both filming respective movies in Vancouver. Though they made a cute couple that time, the romance was short-lived.
Katy Perry and Josh Groban
Besides having dated January Jones, Groban also dated Katy Perry in 2009. Though their representative denied rumors, a source then told Perez Hilton that they were trying to keep the relationship low profile.
- Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner & Kellan Lutz all like cock
- I think most of those guys like cock and then there are the girls who actually like the pussy.
- Are Katy Perry and Russell Brand fighting? I know they are married and everything. Just curious.
- These actresses all belong to the same knitting circle but only a few of them spin their own yarn.
Amber Heard. Spins her own yarn.
Kristen Stewart. Spins her own yarn.
Raven Simone. Spins her own yarn.
Sarah Paulson. Knows nothing of such a thing as spinning her own yarn.
Candice Bergen. Spins the finest French based yarn and nothing more. She only knits in France and Skypes to her pals who are in the knitting circle.
Cameron Diaz. Would like to learn to knit.
Allison Janney. Needs private help in learning of knitting patterns but is too prideful to broadcast that fact to the rest of the circle.
- Allison Janey?!
- I love Candice Bergen. She's still beautiful. I always wondered if she had a fling with Jacqueline Bisset when they did that movie together. It was a boring film but they looked great together.
- Ben McKenzie is gay? Really? Wow! Maybe I have a slight chance then.
- Jodie Foster not only spins her own yarn, but she grows the damn sheep and shears 'em too!
- The thing about Ronnie Chasen...why are her friends and family letting the real murderer get away, free and clear? I'd have to hire a detective and take care of it myself. And no, that guy did not commit suicide. Police murder.
- The cast members from NCIS?
- To R450
I'd like to know what you mean by "Cameron Diaz: would like to learn".
Little bit cryptic there.
- "And no, that guy did not commit suicide. Police murder."
Conspiracy theory bullshit.
- r458 = Karl Rove
- 459 = tinhat loony
- Oink, oink, Karl, you porcine, shit eating psychopath.
- Oink oink, Nutcase, you porcine, shit eating conspiracy-believing retard
- This really isn't about fuckface, Karl Turd Rove.
- For those discussing Olivia Wilde, a BI said to be her:
Charlotte “Chuck” Finger-Dingle is young, über-gorge and has H’wood by the family jewels (metaphorically speakin’, at least).
See, Chuck is still relatively fresh to the scene but she’s managed to nab some of the splashiest flicks served up by the biggest studios and has certainly caught the eye of Tinseltown—and all the eligible bachelors in it too.
But all that steamy hetero chemistry Chuck has onscreen stay strictly in celluloid, ‘cause Chuck has a taste for…
The ladies, of course.
Chuck has sparked her fair share of rumored romances with T-town’s hottest fellas (more than a fair share of which are also members of the Blind Vice Hall of Fame), but when it comes down to whose bed she’s hopping in and out of, Charlotte prefers her lovers strictly chick.
Which isn’t to say Chuck gets lonely during those long months on location.
Oh no, Chuck—with her fashionista figure and cheekbones to kill for—has plenty of ladies lustin’ after her as well and makes sure to pluck only the hottest babe from the crowd to keep her, well, “entertained.”
So while the tabloids plaster their covers with snapshots of Chuck and her ab-tastic male costars, the real juicy scandal is going on behind the scene where CF-D is getting hot and heavy with one lucky gal or another.
And her usual same-sex selection? Women with power—ya know, like directors or producers or any broad who’s calling the shots.
How friggin’ hot is that? Keep it up, Chuck, ‘cause even if you don’t win an Oscar, you’re certainly one of our new fave Vicers.
AND IT AIN’T: Ashley Greene, Lily Collins, Lea Michele
- That BI sounds more like Blake Lively, R464.
- Ted has said that Blake Lively is already a Blind Vicer, so she can't be this one.
Also don't think it's Wilde as she isn't exactly 'fresh' to the scene. And you think her marriage would have been mentioned.
I think it is more likely someone who has come up in the last 3 years or so like Rooney Mara, Emma Stone or Carey Mulligan.
That being said I think most of what Ted writes is shit, but he must have had someone in mind when he wrote it.
- Wilde did manage to nab parts in a ton of movies this summer. She is relatively new to the movie going public. The mention of Cheek bones wouldn't make sense for Blake Lively. You'd be more likely to mention her tits or hair.
- I still don't get though why the marriage wasn't mentioned if it's Wilde.
And the blind would suggest that 'chuck' is strictly gay. I don' think that Wildes' marriage was some kind of beard or anything.
Really Bored Lez
- Does Stephen Colbert really cheat?
- The 'family jewels' mention in the blind does kind of point to Wilde though, she was married to that Prince.
She married him when she was 18 if I remember correctly, that's pretty young. Maybe over time she realized she preferred vagine.
- So Olivia Wilde both belongs to a knitting circle and spins her own yarn?
- What's going on behind the scenes of the new tv show called Unforgettable?
- Wilde met her husband when she was 16 or 17, then married him when she was legal. They just divorced last or this year. I think she's having fun and climbing the ladder at the same time.
- Dianna Agron does lie about something regarding herself, but it's not her sexuality. it's something much more simplistic than that: her age. she is actually closer to 28 than 26. not sure why she's lying, could be a Hollywood thing. She was held back in elementary school because of curricular issues (she transferred schools and her earlier one had a different, slower curricular so they put her in a lower grade to catch up. I'm guessing she adjusted her age accordingly when she left highschool, or possibly before)
- I thought consensus was that the BI is about Rooney Mara (Girl With a Dragon Tattoo franchise), R464. In any case, Wilde's been tooling around NYC hanging off Jason Sudekis. Maybe she's bi, but I don't think that BI is about her.
- Adding that the "family jewels" reference could be to Mara's family's football dynasty. From her IMDB bio:
[quote]Rooney Mara was born into professional football royalty in Bedford, New York in 1985. She is one of four children born to New York Giants executive Timothy Christopher Mara and Kathleen McNulty, the granddaughter of Art Rooney, Sr., the founder of the Pittsburgh Steelers football franchise. Her father's grandfather was Giants founder Tim Mara...
- So then Rooney Mara totally outranks Tim Tebow?
- 400 posts and no gossip on Keanu Reeves?
- But Rooney Mara hasn't had any high profile romances like Olivia.
- r 478 here, didn't scroll down to see that there were in fact more than 400 posts and some of them did contain Keanu gossip. Oops.
- Keanu also has a separate thread devoted to just him.
- He does? I can't search so how do I find it?
- "George Clooney is Smugmess Personified and the revolving lazy susan of disposable beards is starting to wear thin with the public."
Written in October but very prescient, especially based on the performance of his 2 subsequent films.
- Keanu thread.
- Why is Keanu always so depressed? He always seems so sad and tragic.
- Thank you!
- Keanu killed the thread.
- Wish she was gay R474 (not that I'll ever meet her). Shaving 2 years off makes sense for someone that goes for young cheerleader-type roles.
- I want to know more about the knitting circle at R450.
- Stana Katic
- These actresses all belong to the same knitting circle but only a few of them spin their own yarn.
What does this mean?
- Any gossip on Jessica Lange?
- Do we know who is the father of January Jones' baby? I still believe that it is Bobby Flay and not much can change my mind.
Any Downton Abbey gossip? Or any other British gossip? There was one poster saying that James Cordon is an asshole, could you please tell us more about what you know?
BTW I wish Dianna Agron was gay/bi, she is so cute and perfect gf material
- [quote]Do we know who is the father of January Jones' baby? I still believe that it is Bobby Flay and not much can change my mind.
It's Aston Kutcher
- Why does Stephanie March stay with Flay?
- [quote] Why does Stephanie March stay with Flay?
My theory: it's easy, she has the money and the prestige of marrying a known chef (maybe, I don't know if Bobby Flay is highly regarded in NYC circles, I doubt it somehow), plus I imagine he lets her do what she wants.
So she has no pressure of working, money to spend and people to fuck. Not too bad IMO
- Why did you need to a bump a thread which was still on the front page?
- [quote]Why did you need to a bump a thread which was still on the front page?
The number of threads on the "front page" differs according to individual settings. Some have 20, some have 100, some have 600.
- Mine is set to 20 and it was still on the front page.
- As long the thread remains in your thread watcher there's no point in bumping a thread unless you hope some visitor who happens to read Datalounge right now has something interesting to contribute.
- Re: Josh Hartnett - is the theory (or whatever you wanna call it) discussed at this website believable or not? I know Josh has been seen at gay bars, but like a lot of guys in his generation, he was hanging with friends.
- the baby's daddy is not bobby flay, it's bobby trendy
- To R502
While I can buy he probably went with friends...that's what actors do...hang out with gay guys, he has dated more than a few girls who predisposition seems to be towards bi men. And not just Kirsten Dunst.
That site actually has more good information than meets the eye...I'm going to keep reading.
- Poppy Montgomery
- Poppy pings, yes, but is she gay?
- R504, there's been plenty of gossip over the years suggesting Kirsten Dunst beards and likes the ladies.
- and that is true for a few other girls Josh Hartnett dated R507
- My brother (gay) used to hang around with Josh years ago. I'll ask if he knows anything.
- [quote]Any Downton Abbey gossip? Or any other British gossip? There was one poster saying that James Cordon is an asshole, could you please tell us more about what you know?
I don't know, but Allen Leech kinda pings. I looked at wiki, and no sign of a girlfriend or wife. He also checked out Rob-James Collier in one episode, totally eye fucked him. Maybe he's gay?
- Is Allen Leech playing the driver? If so, there's a story that he is dating the one who plays the youngest daughter. Life imitating art or so they say.
Which is probably completely made up bullshit, there are no pictures or statements only statements from "insiders" and "friends"
- Thanks, R512. When this thread fills up, make part 3!
- Wow those pix of Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett making out are hot!
- nice bulge for Hartnett too.
- The Bulge Report states that Hartnett isn't that big, considering his size.
- Is Donnie Walberg bisexual?
Also,is one of the cousins on the show, Kitchen Cousins on HGTV gay? They are extreme Italian studs!WOW! Check them out at the link.
- Kirk Douglas will never die - Satan can't have someone in hell who is more evil than him...
- So Lea Michelle and Diana Agron weren't the answer to that lesbian blind item? I don't remember it so sorry. But there was some good exchange about it here on DL.
There was a thread on it I think and there was even one about their breakup which Lea was supposed to have initiated because she wanted to experiment and bring others into their sexual activities but Diana wanted to be exclusive and was heartbroken.
Nobody remembers this?
- I remembered where I first read the blind item. It was on the Gossip Boy site and then I saw it here. And all the answers were Lea Michelle and Diana Agron as the couple.
Come on out Diana.
- I know this is not Hollywood gossip but I would like to know what does VH-1 think about the reality tv series called "Baseball Wives." Does VH1 wished that it would have never been filmed at all?
- bumpity bump
- de bumity bump
- Oh God, do not believe in 'sexual experiments, straight relationships or gossips about break-ups' with Michele/Agron. Those 2 dating from the very beginning of Glee show. Be happy for them, do not try to investigate.
- Has anyone heard any new gossip in the Jerry Sandusky/Penn State scandal?
Maybe someone could start a thread called "Gossip No One in State College, Pennsylvania Will Say Out Loud"
- Yes becouse Dianna Agron is gay
- What does VH-1 think about the show Couples Therapy?
- [R179] James Cagney first raised my suspicions when I read that he mentored war hero, Audie Murphy in Hollywood after the war.
Audie was a catch for anyone, but someone with industry clout like Cagney went to the head of the line. Btw, some time ago, read that one of Audie's fellow servicemen outed him. Always loved Audie.
- Blake Lively?
- Isn't Diana Agron with Taylor Swift
- Any gossip on jesse eisenberg.?
The guy pings hard and i don't believe the innocent act he puts on.
- I think that Dianna and Taylor are just friends
- Any truth to behind the scenes flirting between Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander?
- What about Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo?
- Daniel Craig?
- Michele/Agron? Can't be. Ever actually serious, that is.
- [quote]Any gossip on jesse eisenberg.? The guy pings hard and i don't believe the innocent act he puts on.
- Michele and Agron It's true of course it is
- r517, I'm not sure about Kitchen Cousins, but one is engaged and the other (Anthony) seems to mention a woman (The Real Genevieve from HGTV?) in a lot of his tweets. Although, he signs a lot of his tweets with XO and smiley faces to women.
- Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood love gussying it up in skyblue lace dresses and matching heels at Hollywood and Malibu parties and performing the "Sisters" song from "White Christmas" with huge blue and white maribou fans.
It used to be really entertaining, but now everyone's sick to death of them fighting over which one's the prettier one and gets to be Vera-Ellen.
- Is there a website that's up to date that lists all the openly gay celebrities?
- Keanu Reeves is gay.
Oh wait, everyone says that out loud, just that no one listens.
- This is an interesting blog if you can understand the translation from Russian
- Zac Efron is into scat
- Any truth to behind the scenes flirting between Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander?
I can't see it. Alexander seems 120% straight.
I could believe Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning more than flirting version.
- Jessica Lange's original face died 15 years ago.
American Whore Story
- Thanks [R547]- good round up of the latest gossip...
- I don't know anything about Sasha Whoever.
Harmon is a homophobic Texas Republican cokehead. She and the football player she married (Jason something) did a massive amount of coke at their wedding. Harmon continues to do massive amounts of coke to this day.
She's also a raging cunt.
- Angie Harmon and her husband needs to go to rehab and get off the white stuff.
- R545, Yup, that website is DL!
- I don't know anything about Sasha Whoever.
Harmon is a homophobic Texas Republican cokehead. She and the football player she married (Jason something) did a massive amount of coke at their wedding. Harmon continues to do massive amounts of coke to this day.
She's also a raging cunt
Interesting because she pings a bit. Coke would explain her thin figure.
Sasha is married to Sofia Loren's son and doesn't ping at all. Sadly coz she seems nice.
- Angie Harmon is a popular guess for COKE MOM on the blog www.CrazyDaysAndNights.net
Oops! Did I type that out loud?
- bump please
- [quote]Thomas Dekker was raped/sexually abused for years as a child by a Hollywood executive so he has fucked up issues with his sexuality but he is pretty much openly 'bi'/queer/'not into labels'. He'll be out as gay to the press in a couple of years after he works himself out. He is pretty much his character in 'Kaboom' at the moment
This is interesting. I pretty much expected that he was out in his private life, just not out to the public. It's now 2013 and he still hasn't come out. I wonder if he ever will.
- LOL This is more no one cares enough to say it out loud but some here might. Jensen Ackles and his wife got along great when Coke was involved, now not so much. Both cleaned up for the most part I hear, but they still drink like fish. Jensen gets away with it because he's "happy". He tends to go off the grid once or twice a year though. I'm interested in how things work out with a baby very soon.
- [quote]Sasha is married to Sofia Loren's son and doesn't ping at all. Sadly coz she seems nice.
Sasha pings off the charts and her husband, Sophia's Loren son, is gay.
- That John Cusack is the shadow behind the Showtime series Huff-just look at the credits,which are a who's who of his former and current costars/directors(Mike Newell,Azaria,Platt,Huston,etc-and that the very name of the series was a sly and subversive way to coincide with a similarly named website that he is an investor in a -mere three months after the shows first season ended. HUFF-Post,anyone? Pretty clever/devious way to build name recognition,don't you think?
Is it any wonder he hasnt had to work in the past decade?
- R560, what's the story on their marriage? Is she bearding for him, is it an open marriage? I believe you on the drinking though. Seems like a lot of their social lives (Jared too, for that matter) revolves around getting hammered.
- "Thomas Dekker was raped/sexually abused for years as a child by a Hollywood executive so he has fucked up issues with his sexuality but he is pretty much openly 'bi'/queer/'not into labels'. He'll be out as gay to the press in a couple of years after he works himself out. He is pretty much his character in 'Kaboom' at the moment"
Weren't/aren't most of the child stars? A few have come forward over the years alleging it. Corey Feldman said he was going to name names a few years back, but of course it never happened.
- I never touched those boys.
- r420,details, please! Is WS a top or bottom? What's he into?
Any info on who is into BDSM in Hollywood?
- Kiefer Sutherland?
- Wanna know about Kiefer too!
- Closeted scottish actors think its fine if they know your gay, to suddenly stick their tongue down your throat,even if their anti- perspirant/deodorant has long passed the point of working and their breath stinks of cigarettes
- [quote] Closeted scottish actors think its fine if they know your gay, to suddenly stick their tongue down your throat,even if their anti- perspirant/deodorant has long passed the point of working and their breath stinks of cigarettes
- He's not scottish, he's not from there.Was a bit mean in that post. I did think he was attractive and he'd heard that.Plus the climate was hot and end of a long working day, anybody's personal hygiene would not be 100%
Just in a bad mood
- [quote]William Shatner - one of my best friends hooked up with him in Toronto back in the early 80s. My friend is male and out.
He pinged on every talk show interview he's ever done.
- A close friend, a very buff, good looking South American/Italian, said that he turned down an offer from an overweight, dykey producer. She helped get William Shatner, A. Martinez, and a 80's blond hottie their careers. My friend knew her through her gay brother, as for latter lived near his family. He said he just wasn't attracted to her dominating personality.
I heard her lecture actors saying that they must do theater, take acting classes, and endlessly audition if they want work. She said that she had wanted to be an actress, when she was young and thin, and ended up working as an assistant to a casting director. Wonder how she got and kept that job.
- What went on between mike myers and timberlake? Just what did Justin give up to land those roles in Shrek and Love Guru? Remember BIs back then like the one at link?
- What does Mike Meyers have to do with "Shrek" besides providing the voice? He neither produced, directed or cast it. He was a hired hand.
- He created the character and was the star of the franchise, r576.
- I go to film school and all this stuff is exactly the same. You have a bunch of guys who ping so hard it hurts constantly saying that theyre straight. They beard on facebook. Then you bump into them and their "friend" at the supermarket. Like, by the time I get to Hollywood none of this stuff will phase me, I'm just around it so much (on a tiny scale).
- Orange is the new black gossip?
- [quote]Sophia's Loren son, is gay.
That story has been around for years.
- r575 - Agree that Mike Myers had the clout to hire someone, but JT was dating Cameron Diaz at the time, so isn't that the more obvious connection?
Interesting the similarities between Canadian closet cases MM & Bryan Adams - neither have come out even though their careers are long past high profile. On the contrary, they've doubled down on the closeting: both have had two late-in-life babies; I think Myers even married. Adams had his with his PA and it was a minor scandal since he was "dating" another woman at the time.
- [quote]What went on between mike myers and timberlake?
That's easy to figure.
- [quote]William Shatner - one of my best friends hooked up with him in Toronto back in the early 80s. My friend is male and out.
Gay voice gives him away.
- Cameron Diaz wasn't in Love Guru, was she. You know that Mike Myers turkey where poptart baby-dick Timberlake was a hockey player famous for his horse cock.