- Kris Jenner talks a lot of The Talk (daytime talk show) about how Bruce is 'the woman' in their relationship.
- And his overly plucked eyebrows
- Doesn't it seem like he has become a woman, R2?
Yes, and the plucked eyebrows.
- You queens need some nighty night.
- He looks like Ash Ketchum from Pokemon.
- There was a rumor that he was slowly transitioning before he met and married Kris.
I say slowly because they did wind up having two daughters together.
southern comfort transgender conference
- Maybe he's just jealous of all the attention his stepdaughters, daughters, and wife get?
- He's rather simple and wishy washy. These days he spends all his time playing with toy helicopters. No joke.
- Does he have wealth of his own?
- Bruce Jenner had plastic surgery before his daughter's wedding AGAIN. Goes to show that men should not have major plastic surgery.
- He doesn't look like the former hot he-man in the Olympics. A far cry from that now.
- He would have been a hot middle aged man now. Instead he looks like a burn victim.
- He looks like a butch lesbian in the "after" photo. The earrings he wears on both ears seals the deal.
- I so agree w/ Miss R12. I think he would have aged gracefully. I bet you Kris JENNER was the one who urged him on. Vapid fame whore that she is.
America loves their athletes. They likely respect him LESS for getting all that work done.
- Reichen, this is your future.
- Uhm, get a life r15
- I don't see the earrings. Are they hoops or studs? Bruce's overly female hairstyles aren't helping him at all. He should try a buzz to look more manly.
- I think Glenn should be flattered by his obsession
- He likes to wear white lace or sheer women's undergarments. I'm not making judgments, but....
- r17, not in that photo. But recently he has been wearing earrings on both ears. He does not look cool, but more like an aging lesbian. They are like medium white button earrings.
- Hiding in plain sight.
- Does he have any facial hair at all now?
- I've heard that about the woman's underwear thing too.
- He looks like Miss Monte Durham from Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta
- Maybe he should change his hairstyle, been wearing that since the 80's.
- "Does he have any facial hair at all now?"
Does he have any BODY hair at all now?
Brazilian wax - anal bleaching 2-for1 special
- Where did you hear about the underwear he wears?
Kris Jenner is one of the new co-hosts on The Talk and she said so many odd things about Bruce's personality that the other co-hosts keep saying 'Bruce is the woman in your relationship'.
On one of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians episodes, the whole family went to Bora Bora and Bruce and Kim planned a surprise wedding vow renewal to be held there without even asking Kris if she wanted to renew her wedding vows to Bruce!!!
That is so offensive, rude, and outlandish. A woman needs to decide whether she wants to renew her vows - and not have it sprung as a surprise on her vacation.
Kris Jenner got very depressed about it, said she didn't want to renew her vows, and would not go along with it. (I didn't see the next episode, but I don't think she went along with it)
- Drag queen goes by the name "Jennifer Bruce"
- I know that Kris Jenner got facial surgery right before Kim's recent wedding because she wanted to look 'better' at Kim's wedding -
but I heard nothing about Bruce Jenner getting facial surgery for Kim's wedding.
- Yes, she did go along with it. I saw the photos, and she was wearing some god-awful black and white caftan thing. You knew she wouldn't miss the opportunity to be the center of attention: the show must go on!
Bruce just looks ridiculous. I remember him from his Olympics days, and he was hot as hell. Now - ugh.
- I wonder if Bruce is as mad for black cock as his wife and daughters are?
- I cannot get over the two white round earrings, one in each ear that Bruce wears.
What is he thinking? It looks weird. Is it some sort of signal to the world?
Yes, R28, he does look like he could be a drag queen.
- Let's face it. Bruce Jenner is never going to appear on a box of Wheaties again.
- R23, where did you hear about the underwear thing?
Kris Jenner can be very forceful and has a forceful personality - seems like after 20 years of marriage to her, Bruce has become meek and emasculated.
- R30, Bruce said they would skip the wedding vow renewal part and just have a plain, regular party instead - since Kris was so depressed about having the suprise vow renewal ceremony sprung upon her.
She said 'I'm not a wedding vow renewal type of gal'.
- Trying to force his wife into surprise wedding vow renewal is a cry for help from Bruce.
Bruce must sense that Kris is emotionally moving away from him, or she has already moved away.
Wedding vow renewal is something that a couple needs to think about together and decide if each feels it is worthwhile and appropriate.
To force it upon one's mate is to do emotional damage and the forcing of a surprise shouts to everyone that Bruce is feeling very insecure about their marriage.
- One episode on Keeping Up with the Kardashians was about Kris Jenner changing her name back to Kris Kardashian!!
I didn't see the episode, but apparently it really hutt Bruce's feelings.
So everything points to Kris moving emotionally away from the marriage to Bruce.
- Looking at his young picture (and imagining him with a 2011 hairstyle instead of the 70's look), he was quite handsome. Why did he even have plastic surgery? Does he have some sort of mental problem? I never was aware of the anxiety disorder known as HOARDING until 2 TV channels put on competing programs about Hoarders. So is the need for plastic surgery for people who are perfectly nice (even handsome) a sickness reflecting low self-esteem? So strange.
Of course, he is pretty old now, right? So on top of so-called bad plastic surgery he has the effects of being an eldergay....oops, I mean an elder straight guy. Seems like his family and friends should have held an intervention before he got started down this path.
What is so strange about earrings in both ears? Is this the flyover country (way behind the times, as usual)? Tons of guys wear earrings in both ears on the west coast. It's the norm. I don't do it - at 28 I think I'd look silly. But it is very common in the twink community.
- Bruce will be 62 next month.
How many men aged 62 wear earrings in both ears in California? Or in any state?
- Yep, poor Kris did go through with the surprise wedding vow renewal ceremony planned by Bruce in Bora Bora.
- There's got to be gossip about this somewhere. He was transitioning towards being a female before he met Kris.
- He looks like a lesbian.
- Bruce got his first facial plastic surgery and nose job at age 35!!!
So something was clearly wrong with him pyschologically and emotionally.
He must have had some sort of mental illness and poor self-esteem.
- He said he was talked into it by a wacko surgeon on the show.
- Bruce gave all his hotness to Brody.
- R44, what show?
Bruce had his first radical facial surgery 26 years ago when he was age 35.
What are you talking about, R44?
And then he had corrective facial surgery in 2009 to correct the botched and terrible facial surgery he had 26 years ago.
- r46 he said he was foolishly talked into his first plastic surgery all those years ago. He said that on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Since he had a perfect, very handsome face at age 35, it is very, very strange and weird that he had his face carved up at age 35.
- StarMagazine – Which reality TV father likes to get dolled up as a woman — dress, lipstick, high heels and all — when the cameras are off. Even though his wife thinks her hubby’s cross-dressing is ‘cute,’ don’t expect to see his antics on their hit show anytime soon.
- BlindGossip – This superstar athlete is the arguably one of the best of all time at his profession. However, while he was all man on the field, he was all woman off the field. You see, in his private time, he enjoys wearing women’s lingerie and cosmetics. His ex freaked out over her discovery of his secret stash of women’s clothing and makeup and left him. He is married to someone else now, and his wife knows about his hobby. As her own high-profile is tied to his, she will put up with it as long as her lifestyle is maintained.
- It's weird how Bruce insisted on wearing white button earrings in both ears on their entire recent Bora Bora trip.
- Bruce's transitioning into becoming womanly is probably why Kim was so strongly in favor of having the surprise wedding vow renewal ceremony.
Kim (and probably the rest of the siblings) probably sense that the Kris and Bruce marriage is in rocky territory and perhaps collapsing, and they sense that their mother is wanting out of the marriage.
- Well he's been a butch lesbian for several decades now, so I hope this change works out for him.
- Bruce is just a big ole gurrrrrrl.
- Khloe has such a big mouth it's hard to imagine she'd know something like that & not blab it; yes, it's a TV show, but I sense what you see is what you get with that one. Bruce may as well be a woman - god knows he has no balls. The two younger kids are so disrespectful to him as to completely embarrassing.
- Kylie and Kendall are disrespectful to their father, Bruce?
I've only see a few episodes and have not seen Kylie and Kendall being disrespectful to Bruce.
Is it that they ignore what he says?
- I think it is disgusting the way Kris keeps so many secrets from Bruce.
So many secrets really undermines a marriage.
Kris treats Bruce with great disrespect.
- He used to look good!
- He was gorgeous when he was in the Olympics in 1976, I used to watch him every night - a great competitor. He really messed himself up.
- But even back when he had a handsome face, he still had that sissy hair.
- [quote]Uhm, get a life [R15]
Oh [italic]honey.[/italic] You've never heard the phrase about the pot calling the kettle black before, have you Reichen?
- I was told back in 1993 that Bruce liked dressing up in women's clothes. Also that MJ was a pedophile (which at the time I could not believe).
- R60, that "sissy hair" was the style back then.
- Was it just coincidence that tonight's "Family Guy" premier had a female Bruce Jenner stripping for the troops?
That was hilarious.
- Love Kathy Griffin: "You just know when the camera crews wrap for the day he puts on Kris's clothes!" Paraphrase.
- please- kris couldn't be any dyke-ier.
- Not only is Bruce Jenner about to announce his forthcoming transition, he's also the OP of the Rob Kardashian Hot Ass Thread.
- I love R24 and LOL at R67!
- Bruce is now fugly, be he man or woman.
- Please - Bruce seems like a sweet, easygoing guy. He would have to be to put up with those spoiled, selfish hos. And lets not forget, Bruce became famous through actually achieving something worthwhile - not from making a crappy sex tape.
- I agree that Bruce Jenner seems like a very sweet, really nice guy.
I wonder about his relationships with his four other children by his first two wives.
He has three sons - two are in their early 30's and Brody in his late 20's. And a daugther around that age.
The two sons in their early 30's made a very brief appearance on one of the early episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians when Bruce went to one of their homes.
I wonder if he has much to do with those four children.
- R70, his crappy sex tape COULD be "Can't Stop the Music"....that was crappy.
- Bruce Jenner is the new white trash poster child.
- I've get the van ready to go to pick him up.
- He was totally queenie in "Can't Stop The Music."
- [quote]Let's face it. Bruce Jenner is never going to appear on a box of Wheaties again.
It looks like they used old Wheaties boxes to reconstruct his face.
- I was a teenager and I met Bruce in NY the day "Can't Stop The Music" opened. He was beautiful. It had to be mental, there was no reason to have surgery when you looked like this...
- I believe the earrings are actually diamond studs.
- Just watching the K show.Bruce, please get rid of the diamond studs....if you are transitioning, then come out of the closet or sometihng. It really looks terrible. If anything, keep one earring...but two....??? You wife is seriously annoying...
- [quote]He would have been a hot middle aged man now.
"Middle-aged"? Honey, he's 62. People don't live to be 124.
- Not far off, though, R80
- He's always been femme, just like Christopher Reeve was straight but femme.
- I HAVE THOUGHT FOR YEARS THAT BRUCE JENNER LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE A WOMAN. WHAT A SHAME. HE WAS ONCE A REALLY GOOD LOOKING MAN. I SWEAR HE MUST DRESS IN DRAG!!!
- I saw him in his prime at the Olympic trials - he was hotter than hot. I can barely even recognize him these days.
-  he was the 70s.... hot hot
- A friend of mine knew his (gay) brother when they lived in CT. Said Bruce never had girlfriends, that his eye was always on the prize -- the Olympics -- where he could prove himself a real man. He's obviously not completely gay, unless all those kids were "tubers" but I definitely believe he's a transvestite.
- Am I the only one who thinks he looks like the gay guy in say yes to the dress??
- Living in a small town has a lot of great things about it, except the limited number of places to eat. We do have quite a few small type of restaurants and also have Applebee's, Perkins and Country Kitchen but that is about it for sit down restaurants.
Recently the next town to us, which is about 20 miles away brought in many new stores to the area. We now have a Kohl's (yes!) and Lowe's and of course another Wal*Mart.
Where you add shoppers you also need to add new places to eat. We all kept watching as one building went up and tried to guess what it was going to be. It almost looked like an Outback Restaurant on the outside, but I was delighted when I heard that it was going to be a Golden Corral.
While that is a restaurant I'd never visited before I immediately checked the overall ratings here on Epinions and discovered it was a buffet style restaurant, something that we don't have nearby. Not only is it a buffet, it has steak! Real honest to goodness steak that is cooked right in front of you.
The parking lot was full, but thankfully we found a space without too much of a problem. The outside of the building has lots of windows and a pointed roof over the white country style doors that led us to a bit of a long line, well actually two lines which helped to make getting in and paying a bit quicker. The wait wasn't too long for a Sunday late afternoon.
The first stop is to get your drink, with a choice of coke products. At this spot you pick up a tray and silverware that is wrapped in a napkin. Of course I was busy looking around and seeing exactly how the place was decorated.
I noticed all the tables were wooden with wooden chairs with a green pad on the seat. They looked homey and were comfortable enough to sit in for a meal.
The windows had multi colored valances on them and very white mini blinds as well. I can't remember how the floor was but their were several different sections of seating. I believe there were about four or five different seating sections and each could seat quite a few people. I also noticed that off to one side was a room that was reserved for larger parties. I didn't see inside this room so I'm not sure how big it is or how many people it would hold.
The restroom was relatively clean for the busyness of the hour and had four stalls, including a handicapped stall and automatic flushing, automatic water at the two sinks and ample paper towels. Inside the women's restroom there is a changing table for changing babies diapers.
Okay, so lets get down to the purpose of being here, aside from celebrating my two granddaughters closing day in a play they were in (of course they were great!) and talk about the food.
After selecting our drinks, which were poured for us, we moved along the metal counter and received our plates and then paid for our meals and drinks. For my husband and myself our total bill was $22.11. The price of the meal was $8.99 and $1.89 for bottomless drinks. Since we were a party of eight I thought that it might take some time to get seated but it really didn't. We were quickly escorted to our two tables, walking past lines of delicious looking food.
Now I have to admit that given a choice of what to eat my top pick would be a good sirloin steak. This isn't something that you usually find in a buffet but I was delighted to learn that Golden Corral has sirloin that is cooked right in front of you. Wow, was this good.
I started at one end of the buffet and got a salad with lots of toppings such as tomatoes, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, grated carrots etc. I choose the Bleu Cheese dressing but notice that they have quite an array of dressings to chose from including some fat free options.
As I moved down the line there were fruits, mostly canned style of peaches, pears and applesauce, but there was also fresh cut honeydew and cantaloupe.
There were vegetables, such as green beans and broccoli and some cold salads as well, like potato salad, macaroni salad and coleslaw. I had a bit of coleslaw and just got little dabs of different things to try. There
- I always thought Bruce looked so hot in a police uniform. His role in CHIPS had me in front of the television everytime he was on. I didn't want that other guy who he replaced because of an injury to come back. Eventually the other guy did come back, but they kept Bruce on the cast.
I was so hot for him. I I would have fucked him while he wore his riding boots! Nothing hotter than fucking a goodlooking man. Too bad he had to go ruin his looks. He was perfect, no improvement necessary.
- Here's another view of Bruce in his CHIPS uniform.
- I now call myself Brunhilde. I am the elegant, graceful, feminine woman I have longed dreamed of becoming. My body now matches my inside!
- LOL HO-JO-TO-HO!!
- Agree with all the posts about Bruce looking like he is transitioning. As long as ten years ago, I thought his face looked like a male-to-female transitioning and taking hormones. Perhaps he is almost ready.
Think of the reality show possibilities! Our Dad is Our Mom Kardashian Style.
- WHO said I was queenie in Can't Stop the Music!?
- Maybe he's becoming a Chinese woman, as he looks to be becoming at the link at r91.
Once he was Bruce Jenner; now she is known as Eastern Jewel, the slinkiest and most glamorous spy in all of Occupied Manchukuo!
- On a recent WWHL with Amy SEdaris, Andy showed an old workout vid of Bruce. He was soo fucking queeny!!
- His old nose was so nice! What a shame.
- You are all missing the big picture, Kris Jenner is always looking ahead. They will host (or star in) the first trans gender show on tv.
- "My ass looks a whole lot better than your ass!"
- Bruce Jenner Manhandles Jimmy Fallon over face jokes...
- Didn't he only win one gold medal in the Olympics? He has been fame whoring ever since. He's the same as the Kardashians.
- He won the decathelon which is 10 events, it's a big deal.
He looked great in the Can't Stop the Music video. Nice ass, treasure trail, bulge was meh.
- I think the show is setting up to announce he's transitioning. He's taking a break from his marriage and moving out into his own house.
- Bruce Jenner is a Cross-Dresser? . . .
- All of you people here, posting this verbal, guttural garbage, are classic examples of what degradation has hit our planet. Maybe, instead of trash-talking people you don't even know, you could, I don't know, get off your collective asses and do something good for another person, something besides text and cause accidents or deplete the oxygen that thinking humans critically need.
- At first I thought all the gossip about him transitioning was garbage but I seriously am beginning to wonder. After all the talk about him looking like an aging lesbian (and you know he has heard it) he decides to grow his hair out and wear it in a pony tail??? With earrings??
- R105 Uhhh...welcome to Datalounge? 'Tard. This is what we do here. Thanks for taking time out of your busy 'doing something good for other people' schedule to join us today.
ANYWAY, I'm starting to wonder too R106. A few seasons ago they gave Bruce a makeover on the show (I'm ashamed to say I watched that episode). I think they had his botched facial surgery revised and then they cut his God-awful hair. He actually looked kinda cute afterwards! Now I see him back to his old ways--and WORSE--and it makes no sense to me why anyone would want to look that terrible when we've seen that it's not necessary.
- Luckily I don;t watch the K family show, but do seem pics in the papers or on TV.
I'll always think of him in Can't Stop the Music.
- Is she single?
- he looks odd and scary, how can anyone sleep with that?
- Headline on the Star rag, via Perez
- The last town we lived in, I fell in love with a boy. He had long blond hair, delicate features, soft skin... At least, I think it was a boy. Well, anyway, I was in love. And he or she loved me. Until my mom scammed her, too. Then he left me. That was when I left home and never looked back.
- I can't believe what's happened to the guy on the Wheaties box!
- I think one of the tabloids has a cover story about him transitioning but I didn't look closely. Maybe they read DL.
- You people must be blind, I look nothing like a woman, see the picture
- Honestly, Jenner's either stupid or mentally ill.
- as long as he don't dress up like Khloe.
- He was hot as an athlete.
- He was so handsome when he was young.
- Our TV ratings are going through the fucking roof when Bruce starts his transition. I'm gonna be bigger than Kanye ever fucking dreamed.
- Now Bruce is going to get surgery to flatten his adams apple
He looks like a freak
- He was fucking beautiful once.
- It looks to be an entirely new life form, en fait.
Perfect governor material for CA.
U.S. born might become a question, though, metaphysically speaking.
- The Navy Seal who recently wrote a memoir about what it is like to be born a man and then transition into a woman said it is not uncommon for transgendered people especially ones that are born as a man to do the most extreme macho endurance based physical activities.
The super macho helicopter pilot that filmed O.J. Simpson's bronco - and also dated Carrie Fisher - also came out as transgender recently and said the same thing.
- Who cares? How is this bettering my life? Leave this man to do or be whomever he wants. I don't sleep in his house and he doesn't sleep in mine so I could care less if he wants to be a tranny, Kris looks like one, why can't he? lol
- R126, your "lol" pretty much sums you up, doesn't it?
- WTF r88? That was so random it made me laugh
- Plastic surgery aside, I have always l;used after him as one of the most beautiful of men. Is he in fact gay? With all this detail about his looks, what about his sexuality? Stories, please!
- What a fucking freak. ...And freakier by the day.
- Now that it's been determined that they share compatible blood types, Kris and Bruce will attempt a rare surgical pas de deux (filmed live for E!) and trade all gender and secondary sexual characteristics. Kris will, however, keep her beard.
- I don't understand why people make fun of him. If he is transitioning into a female, and if that's what makes him happy... isn't that a good thing? If he is trangendered, shouldn't we be supporting him instead of tearing him down? We're all part of the LGBT community. Sometimes I really don't get you guys.
- r132 Datalounge tears everyone down-- especially trans-gendered people.
- R132 So serious! Spare the snark, spoil the pope in the bathwater in the glass house in the woods with the bear.
- I don't want to start an argument. But Bruce is a lizard. Look carefully (the DailyMail, UK is an excellent research site, filled with extreme closeups of Bruce's head). He's a lizard. Just sayin'.
- [quote] Bruce Jenner Cancels Surgery to Flatten Adam's Apple ... For Now
[quote] Bruce Jenner called his Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Friday and cancelled his scheduled surgery to flatten his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.
[quote] Sources connected with Jenner say he was upset information about the procedure leaked out and blamed people in the doctor's office. We're told Bruce informed them he was taking his business elsewhere.
[quote] TMZ broke the story ... Jenner had 2 consultations with the doctor and had scheduled surgery for both a Laryngeal Shave (Adam's Apple flattening) and a nose job. We're now told the surgery was scheduled for next Wednesday. Sources say Jenner wanted a smaller nose. Bruce tells TMZ he wanted plastic surgery because of scar tissue after cancer removal surgery.
[quote] Multiple medical sources have told TMZ ... getting a Laryngeal Shave is almost always the first step in gender reassignment. Bruce scoffs at that, telling TMZ, "I just didn't like my trachea."
[quote] We're told Bruce has spoken with his family and told them the surgery is now off ... other sources say Bruce indicated he will have it done at a different plastic surgeon's office.
Bruce blames the surgeon's office, but does anyone else suspect that it was a scorned Kris Jenner who tipped off TMZ about the intended surgery in the first place?
- As I have requested, if he wants to be a woman, what sexual activity steered him in that direction? Was he getting so much pussy he decided to get one of his own? this reminds me of the funniest book ever written, "Where's Poppa?" A particular incident unfortunately not in the movie could have prompted this…..
- [quote]"I just didn't like my trachea."
- Bump, no pun intended
- Looking back at my own experience when first "coming out" as a Gay man, I remember a phase of just putting it in peoples' faces and enjoying that a) they were clueless and b) they weren't bothered by what I was doing.
I think maybe BJ is stretching his wings and many people can't adjust to what he is doing. If he is transgendered, what does he have to lose by living his life as he wants to?
- It's very obvious where he is headed. The hair, the surgery...come on you don't have to be a physic to figure this one out. He's gonna be a girl within a year.
- what does she mean by NINETY-NINE PERCENT??
- "Kris' comments come amid explosive reports claiming the athlete is not only planning to undergo a sex change, but also hoping to change his name to Brigitte after screen icon Brigitte Bardot."
At least he has good choice in names.
- I think the perfect Keeping up with the Katrashians episode would be to watch them all eat fast-acting poison, on camera, for the world to watch. Including this deranged freak & Kanye West too.
I've never watched that show, but I'd actually watch AND DVR that episode.
- Me too r145!!!
- fucking freak. No doubt an obami voter.
- bruce can give kris and khloe the remnants of his ballsack and penis so they can become the alpha males they were born to be
you know kris jenner used HER dick on bruce that's why you never see her in a bikini which doesn't show her moose knuckle - shes more man than all of them
- He probably regrets the day he got involved with the Kardashians.
- He and Michael Jackson both went from being very good-looking to looking like weird, ugly woman-wanna-be's. Ruined their looks with plastic surgery, then kept on ruining it some more! What the h.e.l.l. were they thinking?? My God! It looked like aliens had stolen the real Michael and Bruce and replaced them with refugees from Planet of the Apes!!
I dont know if Bruce is wanting to change over to a woman or not, or if he is gay, and I know it's not our business, but I think he is a cross-dresser. It's pretty obvious he is not trying to look like a man, but like a woman, and I think he is GRADUALLY trying to come out to the public as whatever-the-hell he is.
I kind of feel bad for him with everyone talking so mean about him, including me, but SHEESH!!! Look in the mirror, Bruce! You're a sweet guy, but you just look so weird, we can't keep our mouths shut about it! It's a train-wreck! Either come all the way out of that closet or shut the door and stay in there! That way, we don't have to look at you, and don't have to keep guessing what your deal is!
- Holy shit!!!!!
- Mama looks so pretty!
- What is it about Olympians?
Mark Spitz made those Jews get killed by the PLO
Michael Phelps is ugly and arrested
Greg Lougainis got AIDS
And now this, Bruce is just a mess of mess
- Many years ago, would have been early eighties, there was a rumor in Honolulu that he had spent his honeymoon at the baths. I dismissed it at the time.
- [quote]If he is transitioning into a female, and if that's what makes him happy... isn't that a good thing?
No. It is never a good thing. That's the whole point.
- [quote]rather dissipated. Something is up with him!
He truly looks unwell and unhappy.
- Why does Bruce Jenner want to be woman at this late stage of his life? I have nothing against anyone who has designs to fulfill any dream they aspire to, whether it be personally, or professionally, but was he not happy being a married man?