- Oh, and to respond to R602 from the previous thread, you''re right....Jordan was up against Natalie in the final 2 in her first season. Jordan actually won the 1st and 3rd parts of the final HOH and chose to take Natalie to the finals. So yes, even though she''s widely accused of riding coattails (and she did), she did get herself to the finals without relying on anyone. That may have influenced the jury''s vote a bit but I honestly think they gave Jordan the win out of pure hatred for Natalie. Even her butt buddy in the house Jesse was pissed off at her. She was an evil little cunt.
- Ah yes. Natalie aka Pig Pen
- Of course, Rachel''s Pandora''s box only solidified her alliance with Adam. How convenient. This show is so fake.
- Give me a break, R3. You''re an idiot. It''s not like they booked Tori for the gig in the 15 hours between Rachel winning HOH last night and the unveiling of Pandora''s Box today. I''ve noticed some manipulation by the producers this season, but this is surely not. Tori would have been there if fucking Kalia won HOH.\
What would have been funny is if Adam was HOH (like THAT would ever happen), and he got stuck with Jesse while all the girls hobnobbed with Ms. Spelling.
- So glad I quit watching this shithole of a season.
- Well R5, can you go away then and stop posting that all over?
- "Nobody gets between me an'' my man! Except L''oreal Lip gloss! Because when your name is Hurricane Rachel, you''ve got to blow, blow, blow until your Brendon gives you a facial!"
Rachel Whorepussy for L''Oreal Cosmetics
- the show is one of the fakest and most manipulated reality shows in the air. So funny that you all refuse to believe this.
- R8, *nobody* is unaware that this show is heavily manipulated. That doesn''t make it any less fun to watch.
- It was fun when it was just a group of strangers. Now it is just tedious. Too bad, I used to love watching.
last season for me
- Exactly, R10 - now they cast people who have connections to past houseguests, etc. It''s turned into a crap show. I blame AG - they should replace her. That or show UKBB in its place.
- [quote]the show is one of the fakest and most manipulated reality shows in the air. So funny that you all refuse to believe this%0D\
We all know it''s fake. Otherwise, Rachel and Jordon wouldn''t still be in the house.
- Another twist next week!
- How much you want to bet Evel Dick is back in the house next season? It''s pretty much mandatory standard practice now for every CBS realty show to bring back former contestants that viewers cannot stand. %0D\
Boston Rob, Russll Hanz, Evel Dick, Brenchal, and fuck all if they''re not bringing back asshole "Coach" for his what, FOURTH (or fifth?)season of Survivor. %0D\
Kynt -n- Vixyn
- You know something is horribly awry with the Big Brother season when you start thinking that it wouldn''t be so bad to see Rachel win.
- Agreed, r15. Worrying isn''t it.
- Umm.. we can''t let Porsche win. She''s done nuthin'' this season... nuthin!
- Maybe a twist for next season could be that they put the houseguests in a hoarder house or that they tell them they''re going to be on Big Brother and then take them to some island and reveal that they''re really on Survivor.
- Adam won the veto.\
Jordan worried he may use it.\
Adam in the catbird seat.
- Holy crap Adam won something? I''m watching Afterdark and like Kalia is like totally like yammering on and like on and like on about nothing and like everyone actually listens to her.\
like, i hate her, like.
- LOL why did he win it? Why not throw like everything else.
- Kalia is a disgusting pig.
- Kalia is a blubbering mess. She knows her ass is getting evicted this week. I love how she''s made fun of people all season for being upset when they''re about to be evicted, and here she is bawling like a baby.\
Jordan actually did something really smart. Before Shelly''s eviction last week, Kalia kept asking Jorchel how they were voting because she wanted to vote the same way. Jordan told her they were voting out Adam so that Kalia would vote for him and piss him off. Once Adam won veto, Kalia wasted no time asking him to use it. He told her he wouldn''t because he was pissed that she voted him out last week. LOL, Jordan''s plan actually worked!\
Does anyone know what the schedule is? I know they''re showing an eviction on Wednesday''s episode, but they must be taping it on Monday or Tuesday. And then when will they have the HOH and veto to have the next live eviction on Thursday?
- Kalia is saying she wants to publish a novel. And that''s she''s a successful actress before coming on BB. And she wants to be a singer because she has a good voice. And that she''s good enough to be on Broadway. Jordan is telling her to not give up and go audition for Broadway and go after her dream. Then Jordan asks where Broadway is. Is it here in LA?
- Rachel or Jordan winning BB would be the only acceptable outcome. Adam and Porch have done absolutely nothing. I would throw up if Pooch wins.
- Watch my review of Big Brother episodes and please give a thumbs up. And yes, I was rooting for Jeff to win.
- R24- I done never seen none of the broadways.
- You''re a cutie there, Nick @ R26, but Jeff''s a d-bag.
- [quote]Rachel or Jordan winning BB would be the only acceptable outcome. \
Bitch please. Jordan doesnt deserve to win shit either. \
And to all you Kalia haters, if it was for her we would still have Jeff in the house so shut it.
- I am a long time BB fan. Since year 2. I have the feeds etc. No more. Since AG took over it has gone way downhill. This year has been a monumental bore. I just cancelled my membership and will not renew next year. They make it very hard to cancel. Over and out.
Old BB fan
- What''s happening tonight?
- Jesse will be on tonight, so Im definitely not watching.
Not even for Tori Spelling!
- I''ll fast forward the parts with that douchebag Jessie. I want to see Tori! And I want to see Adam actually win a competition. I never thought that day would come.
- What, you mean Adam wins a competition, now that the house is all girls? Will wonders never cease.
- It''s absolutely disgusting as to what level Porsche will sink to in order to get Adam to take her off the block. %0D\
No joke - on the live feeds, she has just spent the last half hour SHAVING ADAM''S BACK. %0D\
Roddy''s hairy taint
- Adam told Porsche last night he wants Kalia gone and he''s not changing his mind.
- Kalia''s incessant talking, with "literally" and "like" nearly every other word, drives me bonkers.\
"Litrrullyyyy..., like Adam needs to keep me."
"You know what I mean?"
Kalia, eating a slice of cold pizza
- r26 is that really you in that vid? Ive been watching your recaps all season!
For obvious reasons
- R35, they all think so lowly of Adam.\
When they were trying to get him to vote to evict Kalia & keep Dani, Porsche tried to bribe him by giving him a massage and telling him she''d get Janelle to give him a massage when they got out of the house.\
Dani tried to bribe him by telling him she''d bring Dick to his house to hang out with him. "If you keep me, my father will like you. He''ll even add you to his Facebook!"\
It was all so pathetic. They really think nothing of this guy that he can be so easily manipulated!
- Adam thinks everyone is going to hang out together after the show is over. Little does he know how cliquey these reality tv has-beens can get. Good luck getting as much as a sideways glance from Big Jeff after this season wraps, Adam.\
- As much as I do not want to think about it, Adam IS gay, isn''t he?
- You kinda have to feel sorry for Adam.\
And dammit - why do these MacBooks have such hard fucking edges?
- Jesse has always been a douche to me, but I liked him tonight. He interacted well with Rachel, even closing her mouth as it dropped open when she saw the houseguests getting free clothes. Loved his blue speedo and would have copped a feel of his bulge. You know he''s let you! He loves his body and appreciates the attention. \
Adam is just scum crawling back to Rachel and Jordan. He has zero game.
- What does "Donna Martin graduates!" mean? I know who "DM" is, but what does the rest mean?%0D\
Adam needs to take Kalia off the block to save his ass but of course he won''t because on a subconcious level, he wants to be gang-banged by Jeff and Brendon. I know the feeling, but I''m not willing to spill that kinda cash for the privledge.%0D\
NO ONE will vote for him to win the $500K over Rachel or Jordan. Yet he doesn''t realize that or doesn''t care. He can only win against K or P.%0D\
- There''s no way around it; Tori Spelling is fugly. Super fugly.%0D\
And, for the last few weeks, I''ve been watching Rachel with my mouth agape. Who is this collected rational person? Then it came to me. She''s been coached by TPTB. They are manipulating the game to get her to the final two, since there''s no one else left. Her behavior and what she says lately are not usual Rachel behaviors and comments. I really think they''re coaching her hard about how to act and how to think, i.e., how important decisions are now. %0D\
All in all, with what''s left, Rachel isn''t looking too bad for the win.
- I disagree, R46. I think that Rachel is just a totally different person when Brendan isn''t around. He sucks the life out of her with his constant brow-beating. This is more of what she was like the very beginning of last season when she was "Vegas", before she started getting serious with him.\
I''m glad he left when he did and she stuck it out for so long because I really like this Rachel. I would totally hang out with this Rachel and probably have a blast. I hope she wins.
- America loves Shelly Moore! Do you? I think she''s going to get the $25K America''s Favorite Juror prize.
- I agree to some extent, R47, in that Rachel is different without Brendon. But, it''s that it seems to me that someone has put words in her mouth..."Who we decide to keep now is really important." Or, "This is the most important decision we''ll have to make in the game." She says lots of things about strategy that she''s not capable of thinking of on her own and her mind doesn''t naturally work that way. I think someone is feeding her this way of thinking. I know her personality type too well. It''s just not her.
- Out of everyone that''s left, Rachel deserves to win the most. Kalia is toast and Jordan, Porsche and Adam certainly shouldn''t win.
- [quote]Out of everyone that''s left, Rachel deserves to win the most. \
I dont think anyone who played the game before deserves to win, the veterans have made this season depressing. But if I had to pick one it would be Rachel.\
Kalia has played an excellent game against the veteran cunts (unlike Adam and Porsche who just started playing this week) and she thought she didnt stand a chance. It''s unfortunate that she can''t at least make to the final two.
- Rachel has pissed off too many people (even with just her stupid goodbye messages). I have a feeling Jordan is going to win and that makes me retch. Adam winning would also be intolerable.
- Rachel''s emotions seem to be to the extremes - either very up or very down. At times she strikes me as bi-polar. I think part of the reason she seems more together now is that Brendon''s absence isn''t interfering with her emotions anymore (as others have said). I also think that as the numbers dwindle, she realizes she''s got a very good shot at winning and this is forcing her to smarten up emotionally and mentally. I''m not a fan of hers, but do think that she''s the most deserving if Kahlia is evicted on Wed. My current picks for winning in order of most deserving: Kahlia, Rachel, Porsche, Jordan, Adam.
- Does anyone know if Adam used the POV?
- R52, you make a good point about Rachel''s goodbye messages. She''s been stupid about them, trying to get one last jab at certain people (Danielle comes to mind). How hard would it have been to be civil and maybe even pay her a compliment, rather than sacrifice a jury vote?
- Did everyone see how the entire HOH room is filled with only pictures of Brendon and Rachel? Does she not have any family and friends? I like this picture of Brendon the best.
- He looks like XML
- R48, Shelly is a treacherous bitch. My beloved Jeff will win America''s Favorite hands-down, especially after we see him bitch slap her in the Jury House.\
I gather Kalia has played Motormouth Maybelle in various regional productions of HAIRSPRAY. Typecasting, anyone?
- Anyone but Jordan should win. Jordan aleady won, and Rachel should know that if she keeps Jordan, she will lose. I hope Rachel is smart, and gets rid of her. Jordan needs to go, and go NOW! Jordan has already been floating throughout BB 13, but it sure would be hilarious if Adam won.
- This is my favorite pic in Rachel''s HOH room.
well, it''s off my dvr list now. the producers'' intentions to gift wrap the victory for rachel have sucked all the fun out of the show.
- Kalia''s got horrible taste in NYC pizza. Last night on BBAD she said the best here was from Koronet Pizzeria in Morningside Heights near Columbia University. Yeah, the slices are as gigantic as she described them but taste like cardboard. I guess she loves those slices so bacause the sheer mass of it satisfies her craving.
- [quote]Did everyone see how the entire HOH room is filled with only pictures of Brendon and Rachel? Does she not have any family and friends?\
She''s already been HOH twice this season. They''re just doing something different this time.
- They were told tonight that the eviction is tomorrow night.\
What will BBAD be tomorrow night?
- Adam did not use the veto.\
So is Kahlia toast? Does she know she is toast?
- r61, wouldn''t it be better if Rachel won, rather than Adam? She has played hard to win, the producers are picking the right person to win. Sure, the other girls are worthy (except Jordan), but better Rachel than Adam or Jordan.
Put BB back on your DVR list
- No, Kahia doesn''t know that she''s toast.
- Kalia thinks she''s staying. She knows Adam will vote for Porsche to stay and she knows Jordan will vote for her to stay (as part of their deal). Rachel''s is the tying vote, however, and Kalia thinks she convinced her to vote for her to stay. But Rachel isn''t voting for her to stay. So it looks like Kalia''s in for a shock.
- The Fortune Teller lady is talking now, setting the HGs up for tomorrow''s HoH.\
Awww, poor treacherous bitch Shelly, missing out on all the fun.
- I agree that Jordan doesn''t deserve to win (unless she''s against Adam) because she hasn''t done much all season. However, I don''t agree with the argument that she shouldn''t win because she already won. That should have nothing to do with it. In the All-Stars season, Dr. Will came awfully close to winning again. You can''t tell me that if he ended up in the final 2 that season, you''d be saying he doesn''t deserve it because he already won. As far as I''m concerned, whatever happened in previous seasons should have no bearing on the current one.
- I am only watching BB on TV, so I don''t have the latest, but I turned the set off immediately when Jesse turned up. Do the producers have any clue that we, at least most of us, don''t like Jesse, and we don''t like Rachel either. It does appear she is set up to win. Wish they would leave the old contestants alone, I don''t want to see ANY of them again!
- Even the houseguests hated seeing Jesse.%0D\
Pandora''s box unleashes something good and something bad...
- JORDAN IS THE BIGGEST FLOATER IN BB HISTORY!!!\
I find it hypocritical of her saying that Kalia and Porshe slept the entire season, when they did more in this season than Jordan in both of her seasons.
- Rachel comes across as mostly normal and pleasant during BBAD. She''s kind and doesn''t take herself too seriously which you''d never know if you''d only watched CBS.%0D\
After Kalia, I''m rooting for her to win. Well, maybe not rooting for her, but she''s the best of what''s left.%0D\
That jury house looks pretty lame with the workout equipment and the ping pong table in the living room. Probably a foreclosure rented on the cheap.
- I agree that it''s pretty amazing Jordan doesn''t see herself as a floater. She has been carried through both her seasons by strong players.%0D\
Porsche at least has the excuse of not being able to compete at all for the first several weeks. She''s stepped up when she actually could.%0D\
I think the whole lot of them should be evacuated and they should get back in people worth voting for like Dom and Dani.
- I thought we established that "floater" is someone that "floats" back and forth between camps. As much as I don''t want her to win, Jordan''s loyalties have not changed, so she isn''t a floater. Lets call her lack of game play something else: sleeper or coat-tail-rider or something.%0D
- Whatever she''s called, Jordan would not be anywhere on her own. I''m surprised Rachel hasn''t commented on it.
- How about we call her a useless sack of flesh that''s good for a vote, R77? Or just flesh vote for short.
- How funny would it be if Jordan got eliminated from the HoH competition for wrongly thinking it''s "clown shoes" rather than "clown shoe," "country-fried" rather than "countrified" or "you tan, too" rather than "you can, too." Because she has all three wrong so far.
- Tonight''s BBAD will consist of 3 hours from earlier today in the house because the feeds will be turned off from showtime tonight until 1 am Friday morning, I should think.
- I miss Dominic''s cute ass.
- I understand why those have said Jordan is a "floater" based I what I had assumed floater meant. Now with the clarification, what''s a good word to use for someone that doesn''t do any game play, but manages to stick around? %0D\
Tits on a bull?%0D\
Ugly gay on the dance floor?
- Adam didn''t use the Veto out of loyalty for Jeff. He''d might as well walk out of the house behind Kalia. He doesn''t have a chance in hell of winning this thing.
- Uhhh, R184, according to Hamsterwatch, Adam just won HoH. Kalia was evicted 2-1, Rachel broke the tie. Looking forward to tomorrow''s telecast.
- And someone who was at the taping tonight said the Jury House stuff with my beloved Jeff and that treacherous bitch Shelly is awkward, to say the least.
- I hate Adam and this show!
- Kalia apparently said in her speech to Adam "Start playing like an All-Star and not as a fan."\
I must admit that''s a great line.
- So I''m reading Adam wants to go F3 with J/R. ..super fan mindset again.\
Someone did the vote count in all scenarios. Looks like Jordans going to get another half million if anyone takes her. I feel bad for Rachel..kinda wanting her to win.
- Rachel called Kalia a big fat cow in her good bye message. Kalia''s mouth dropped open.
- Jordan didn''t deserve to win the first time and doesn''t deserve to win now.%0D\
I suspect Adam will win though. When a heterosexual male gets to the final three he wins. The only time someone other than a heterosexual male wins is when the final three does not include a heterosexual male.
- Jordan won POV
- Jordan wouldn''t win against Rachel if they''re in the finals. The only way Jordan could win is if she''s against Adam (ANYONE would win against Adam) and maybe Porsche, although that would probably be a 4-3 vote with Shelly being the deciding vote.\
I think Rachel would win against any of them in the final 2. \
And I think R92 is full of shit. They probably didn''t even play the veto yet. I''m sure it''s today at some point but we won''t know the results until the feeds come back tonight. The only reason why we know the results of last night is because there was a fucking audience there.
- At this point, I want Rachel to win it all. I have grown to like her, particularly when she is not with Brendon. I think that she can be a great and loyal friend to the end ( in real life) and those are hard to come by. I like her relationship with Jordan. Whether it''s one way and not reciprocated, at least Rachel is loyal to her and will take her to the end if she gets the chance.%0D\
Let''s hope Porche goes out next, then Adumb.
- I agree with you 100%, R94. I really like that Brendon was kicked out when he was and that Rachel stuck around this long. She''s a totally different person without him. Her relationship with Jordan wasn''t nearly this cute before. And I think that if given the chance, Jordan would choose Rachel over anyone else left in the game, even though she''d lose the win over that decision.
Kalia you know what I mean?
- LOL, check out this quote/spoiler from someone who saw the taping last night (that we will see tonight):\
[italic]If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia''s post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM![/italic]
I can''t wait!!!!
I didn''t make up that Jordan won POV.%0D\
I got the info from jokersupdates. They got it from some insider.%0D\
Take it with a grain of salt but I was just posting what they had.
- The finals will be either Rachel, Jordan, and Adam. Let''s face it, this is what the producers wanted, in order to keep the viewer audience watching. Reality shows are fake, this isn''t an accident. That Pandora''s box was purposely added, in order to save Rachel or Jordan.
- Team Rachel!!!
- If Jordan or Adam wins I will NEVER watch Big Brother again. EVER.
- Sorry, r101...but be ready for that. I don''t see anybody else win execept these people. I actually would be happy to see Rachel win.
- R92 / R98....that''s awesome. Where on jokers did you see it? Can you give a link? This makes me happy because then Porsche will be evicted tomorrow.
- Yes, I would like the link to where on Joker''s this info came from. This would make me very happy. I guess we''ll find out in a couple of hours.
- What''s happening guys? I can''t watch the show til later, but am dying to find out who won the POV? And did Kahlia have a major breakdown?
- Kalia out. . Adam HOH. . I''m outta here.
- I tuned in late but it looks like Adam won POV and did not use it. Rachel broke the tie and voted Kahlia out. She got like 3 seconds of screen time before the HoH competition.
- Rachel looks good tonight. \
Adam is human waste.
- CBS cut out the goodbyes for Kalia. One of the sites said Rachel called her a fat cow.
- Bitch please. Rachel is going to look like Wynnona Judd after she has Brendon''s first child.
- R106...get back over here, it''s not over yet!
- Adam disgusts me. While I agree he''s made inroads since winning this last POV and tonight''s HOH, he''s done nothing of note before this. Anything else he won he was basically handed. If he gets even 2nd place and the $50,000 I''ll be pissed. He''s the least deserving, even more so than Jordan, IMO.\
I hate how the HOH competition, changed only 1 or 2 words from the fortune teller''s statements. When they do stuff like this it''s such a crapshoot for the contestants. If they''re only going to change 1 or 2 words make them more important words or make what she said longer so it''s harder for them to remember.\
Jeff was such a sore loser tonight. Shelley impressed me. She was calm and didn''t argue, unlike him.
- Tonight, when Jeff told off Shelly, he really showed what a poor sport he is. So glad he didn''t win, and everyone got to see the nasty part of him.
- I meant to add, too, that Adam telling the P and K that he wasn''t use the POV because he''s loyal and made a promise to R and J was so pitiful. How many times has he switched sides when the power changed? I''ve lost count. Don''t use that excuse of being loyal when you dumped your alliances in the past. \
P.S. Please stop doing the roar and finger signals. You''re 40, asshole.
- Looks like Adam will make it to the finals, this is how floaters make it to the end.
- [quote]P.S. Please stop doing the roar and finger signals. You''re 40, asshole.\
LOL! I agree, that''s so stupid.
- I meant to add, too, that Adam telling P and K that he wasn''t using the POV because he''s loyal and made a promise to R and J was so pitiful.\
Should have reread before I posted.
- Look, Adam SUCKS. His roar and finger signals suck. His Tori Spelling and appletini addictions suck. Everything about his look sucks. He''s been useless this entire game.\
But I don''t agree with all this talk about him constantly switching sides. Maybe it''s because I watched the feeds and not just the show, but he had a final 4 deal with Jeff, Jordan, & Shelly for a really long time and the only time he switched sides was for like 2 days after Jeff was voted out. Otherwise, he was loyal to those 3. So say what you will about him, but you can''t say he switched sides so many times that you "lost count."
- R118, I admit I don''t have the feeds. "Lost count" isn''t probably accurate, but he did go from the newbie alliance at the start, to the veterans'' alliance then when Jeff was voted out he went to Kahlia and Portia and then back to Rachel and Jordan again. He''s done enough switching as far as I''m concerned.
- When do we find out who will win the final POV? When the feeds come back tonight? Have they even played for POV yet?
- Making a deal with someone who''s "lovah" is on the jury--let alone TWO people--is madness. Where are Adam''s votes for the half mil? Dani? Kalia? Shelly? Porshe?%0D\
Adam is a waste of skin.
- Kahlia and Porsche made good points for him to use the POV on them. He needs to make moves to be considered as the winner. HE''S MADE ZERO MOVES ALL GAME. He''d rather show "loyalty" to Rachel and Jordan (and screw over Kahlia who voted him out the week before)? Dumbass. Another reason he doesn''t deserve Final 3.
- R120, according to jokers, the POV was played today, which means nominations was done too. Although nominations don''t matter at all at this point. Adam told Jordan the other day that if he wins HOH, he''ll nominate Porsche & Jordan, so that''s probably what happened. \
The feeds should come on tonight at midnight and we''ll find out who won the POV. As Julie said, the POV meeting will be live on tomorrow''s show.\
R121, you''re right. He has zero votes in the jury if he goes to the finals with Rachel or Jordan. His only chance to win at this point is against Porsche because then he''ll probably get all the vets'' votes (minus Dani), and perhaps Shelly too. I really don''t know what he''s thinking.
- Adam seems absolutely resigned to the fact that the best he can get in this game is second place.\
I really don''t think there''s been a sadder HG than this fool.\
Even the infamous "Nerd Herd" from Season 6 were more tolerable than this asshole.
- [italic]Even the infamous "Nerd Herd" from Season 6 were more tolerable than this asshole.[/italic]\
Whoa, now you''ve gone too far! The Nerd Herd was the absolute most intolerable group of cunts to EVER be on reality TV. That fucking bitch Ivette alone was enough to make me want to stab screwdrivers in my ears so I wouldn''t have to hear her goddamn voice. Everything about her brought up so much rage within me. I had such an unhealthy hatred for her that my whole body is tense right now just thinking about her. Please, make it stop!!!!
- I was actually sort of happy for Adam tonight. It seems that for a very long time his wish was to wear that POV around his neck. He made it into the house, met Donna Martin, and has some power toward the end of the game. I think he''s charming at times.
- Agreed, R126.
- I couldn''t stop laughing when that two-faced fat nigger was crying.\
Poor me. I don''t have Dani''s coattails to ride anymore.
- buh bye r128
- Oh, fuck. It''s not definite yet, but it looks like Porsche won veto. Feeds are back, Jordan is packing, and Rachel said she had to pack too. Sucks.
- 129, Who are you to tell someone,"Buh Buh!"?
- I''m kind of OK with Adam winning because it would be a perfectly crappy ending to a crappy season. As someone else also said, you know things are bad when Rachel winning is also an acceptable outcome. Basically I''m fine with anyone but Jordumb winning. \
You know, Kalia did make a good point tonight about Rachel''s claim that she wants competitors around and loathes floaters. It really is a bunch of BS.\
Also, Jeff really showed his bullying nature and sense of entitlement again tonight in the jury house. I think it will take a while for him to get over his eviction. I''m talking years and lots of therapy!
- It''s pretty much going to be between Rachel and Adam in the finals, but nothing could have been more worse than Mike Boogie winning. Worse finale on BB evah!
- I''m with r132 - as long as it isn''t Jordan, I''m okay with any of them winning. Rachel certainly deserves to win for playing the game, with Porsche coming in second. Adam hasn''t played all season, as far as I am concerned, until these past few challenges.
- Well, Porsche did win veto & it looks like she wants to evict Jordan, so you''ll get your wish.
- So who will Portcha vote for? She seems friendly with Rachel.\
After seeing Jeff tonite, I''m glad that J/R voted Shelley out, cause he would have had a fit.
- R131 -- I''m with R129 since R128 used the n word -- not necessary or appropriate. I''m sick of all the bigots on DL. \
Back on topic, R134 and others who think Rachel deserves to win, I sincerely want to know in what way. She won a few competitions, but so did Porsche. What did Rachel do that was better than Porsche? (I do think Porsche''s opening Pandora''s box at the time she did was dumb, and she admitted that herself.)\
Rachel to me seemed to get by on the coattails of her alliance members. What "big moves" did she make? Why does she "deserve" to win?
- Rachel actually seems like she''s playing the game and strategizing. Jordumb was on summer vacay with Jeff and has just been following Rachel''s lead since Jeff''s eviction.
- Potcha just told Adam she is voting out Jordan. Jordan not campaigning, is ironing her eviction dress.\
tPTB must be livid...no Jordan/Rachel F2
- Adam''s roaring and metal signals are also so fucking irritating because he''s trying to demonstrate what a tough guy he is when in fact, he''s really Wussy McWusserson. Gawd, I hate that tard.%0D\
Jeff''s ego, immaturity, and sense of entitlement vs. Shelly''s bullshit, lies, and overall grossness...it''s so hard to decide who is more detestable.
- Porsche would be stupid to keep Rachel. She wins endurance comps.
- But Jordan will win the vote count because she is ''tweet. It doesn''t matter that she as already won, people are enamored of her.
- "Jeff''s ego, immaturity, and sense of entitlement vs. Shelly''s bullshit, lies, and overall grossness...it''s so hard to decide who is more detestable."\
The answer is Jeff. Equating gays with pedophiles gives him the edge ("He%E2%80%99s in school with little kids. You don%E2%80%99t want to make that guy gay").
- That''s a good point, R143. But then we''d also have to weigh that against how deeply repressed Shelly is. %0D\
On an unrelated note, Rachel''s HOH diary shows that she has absolutely no interior life.
- I love Adam and his roar.
the TV MUTE button
- [quote]If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia''s post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM!\
I think it''s absolutely disgusting that they have cameras over the toilet. You just know some perv men are just sitting in the control room watching houseguests taking a shit. They also have cameras in the showers. Again, all the pervs in the control room are going to be watching them shower.
- Don''t you LOVE it when someone who''s probably never heard the word "no" finds himself on the losing end for the first time in his life? Jeff''s inability to lose (or accept loss) is jaw-dropping. He''s become a snotty, bratty, off-putting, mean-spirited, tantrum-throwing child. Turns out he''s a fantastic metaphor for the Republican party.
- My most despised houseguests in no particular order:\
- April and Jennifer
- Not my most hated but I loved seeing Ronnie get sent home.
- Yes, R150! I had a grin from ear to ear when that rat, Ronnie walked out that door. Thanks for reminding me of that.
- Ronnie and Gnatalie top my list, with that treacherous bitch Shelly taking the bronze.\
I think it''s good that Jordan is probably leaving. She doesn''t deserve to be in F3 and I will love it that both she and my beloved Jeff have 5 days in the Jury House to torture TTBS with guilt. Gonna be good times.
- I''m a Big Brother fanatic but this season really has sucked with the vets clearly being handed the show and the edge over and over again.%0D\
I stopped tivo-ing BBAD almost immediately after the Shelley drama ended and now just fast forward through the weekly episodes now. %0D\
So boring. And so irritating that CBS continues to ignore Jeff''s homophobic rant. Typical.
Totally agree r153. The obvious producer manipulations to hand the game to the vets have been pretty infuriating. It''s not a national election, but I don''t understand why the producers can''t let the game run its course instead of directly interfering with outcomes to help advance some players at the expense of others.
- I just hope Porsche did win the POV this week.
- She did, R155. It''s been confirmed.\
And to respond to R137 about why Rachel should win over Porsche, you should also consider how Rachel was a target from the beginning and was on the block several times but fought her way to stay in the game. Compare that to Porsche who was given the golden key week 1 and got to just hang out for a month and not play the game. If you think Rachel rode the coattails of her alliance (she didn''t), you can say the same about Porsche hiding behind Dani & Kalia.
- I thought the exact same thing R146. There was something so gross and slimy about that. What other footage do you think is out there? My friend suggested that it was in there so the houseguests don''t get depressed and"hurt themselves". Bullshit! Gross, gross, gross.
- BB always said they had the cameras in the toilet & shower in case people go in there to talk. But, yeah, it''s gross. I would feel so uncomfortable taking a shit, I''d probably be on a liquid diet or something.\
On the positive side, though, think of all the footage they have of guys jerking off. You know Lane was jerking it on the regular last season. I''m sure plenty of others have over the years too.
- I agree that the bathroom cams are perverted but a lot of strategy talk has gone on in the bathrooms over the seasons and the producers probably want to be able to catch any important gaming that''s going on.
- Can''t wait for this turd of a season to be over.
- Fuck - I''ll be ecstatic when that dumb spoiled brat Jordumb is evicted. Bitch hasn''t played the game all summer, instead riding the coattails of her homophobic asshole of a bf, Jeff. Whoever said she was there on vaccay was right. Immediately upon entering the house Jeff & Jordumb made it known they were there to spend the summer together. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
- If Porsche has a brain in her head she''ll keep Jordan and evict Rachel.%0D\
Rachel is too hard to win against.
- I agree.\
If she keeps Jordan and adam, she can mop the floor with them
- Here is Kahlia''s exit interview with Mrs. CBS. She''s no dummy and has some good things to say.
- Wow. If you think Adam has been embarrassing, check out this bonus scene from a couple of weeks ago. He''s a total goon.
- If Porsche were smart, she''d evict Rachel and take Jordan to the finales. She''d have a much better chance of winning with previous winner, Jordan.
- It''s pretty much the girls against Adam in the finals. Didn''t I tell you that Adam might end up in the finals, and you didn''t believe me.
- R166, you''re right but I think what Porsche is thinking is that if either Jordan or Adam win the final HOH, they''d take each other to the finals so her only shot is to win the final HOH herself. She probably thinks that with Jordan out of the picture, she has a shot at Rachel or Adam taking her to the finals if they win.
- I dunno. I think Jordan is dangerous because she has a real good chance of winning if she goes to the final two. I think the only people who wouldn''t vote for Jordan if she were up against Porsche would be Dani & Kalia.
- Everyone would vote for Jordan if she made it to the final two, as unfair as that is.\
Porsche''s best bet is Rachel or Adam.\
I think the Vets would vote for Porsche over the pathetic Adam. Even the spiteful bitch, Jeff can see that Porsche is better than Adam.\
If she took Rachel, then she might as well have handed over the prize money to her because Rachel would easily win if she makes it to final two against either Porsche, Adam and Jordan.
- Heads-up for those in the NYC area-Mayor Bloomberg is apparently giving a press conference at 9:30 re: the "specific, credible" terrorist threat to NYC. WCBS might possibly cut into BB.
- Are you serious? OMG!
- CAPPY! CAPPY! CAPPY!
- I cannot stand Adam.
- but first ----%0D\
let''s easedrop on the houseguests.
- Good grief.\
Adam is going to win this thing, isn''t he?
- Looks like it, r176.
- This is the first time in a long time I can live with any ot the three winning. though Adam is my last choice.
- Did Jordon get the boot?
- I hate that Adam keeps talking about the girls "earning" their way into the final 3, and "let''s see what you''re made of", coming from the guy who was carried this entire game up until last week. Seriously, who does he think he is?
- Adam''s going to let all this go to his head. He''s in for a rude awakening when he discovers that the vets won''t be hanging around him after the game is over. Ronnie the rat might, though.
- I agree that Adam is the least worthy by far. For me, both Rachel and Porsche have played good games and won competitions.\
Did anyone else see him give the metal signs when they were first rotating on the beaters? The fool extends two of his five fingers on BOTH hands, risking the possibility of losing his balance so he can make his infamous hand gesture. I''d have LOVED it if he''d fallen off. You''re in a competition for half a million dollars and you risk it? Duh. He doesn''t stand a chance in this endurance comp. against R and Porsche. He could possibly have beaten Jordan. Will he regret evicting her?
- Feeds just returned. Of course, Adam is out of the competition. Useless fool.\
And R182, he didn''t evict her. His nominations were useless. Whoever won POV had the power. Porsche evicted her.
- Jordan is OUT!
- Rachel just won Part 1 of the final HOH.
- Yes, R183. My mistake. Maybe Porsche is the foolish one then. She could easily beat both Adam and Jordan in an endurance comp. Rachel will give her a run for her money. Jordan would also likely lose the mental challenge whereas Rachel (and even Adam) are competitive. If I was Porsche I''d have sent Rachel home as she''s the hardest to beat in competitions.
- I just saw a commercial for Survivor that said one of the two returnees is fucking Coach! CBS really needs to stop doing this.
- I hope Rachel wins.
- Are you serious? Nooooooo!
- Team Rachel woohoo.\
I forget is the person that loses part 2 automatically booted out that day?
- No, R190. Not automatically booted out.%0D\
- Thank you Feedwatcher for all your efforts to keep us informed. I appreciate your BB blog. I hope you''re around watching and blogging next summer. And I also hope that we get a better BB season.
Vielen Dank! Muchos Gracias!
- I think Part 3 of the final HOH should be based on skill or knowledge and NOT be a complete crapshoot. It''s so unfair when the last competition is so random. They might as well just flip a coin to see who wins the last one. Could you imagine if Survivor did this and had the last most important immunity challenge be a flip of a coin?
- C''mon Rachel! Win! Win! Win!
- Now we will have to endure that ''scripted'' steak and lobster dinner where the three remaining houseguests recall their season highlights.
- Speaking of the bathroom cam, I always wished footage had leaked of Ryan and Jen fucking in there during their season. They were the real-life couple playing as secret partners during that winter season they threw together during the writers'' strike.
- The best bathroom cam moment was during BB6, when April used the toilet as an altar to pray for strength after Howie''s "Busto" rant.
- Why all the love for Bitchel? She''s a trashy cunt.
- Deep down, we feel sorry for Rachel for putting up with Brendon''s shitty and quasi-abusive treatment.
Run, Rachel, Run!
- Yeah, she''s trashy and annoying BUT of the remaining house guests she''s the one who deserves to win the most. She was nominated time and again, and is still standing.
- So is Rachel automatically in the final?
- No, she''s automatically in part 3 of the ongoing HOH competition. The winner of that HOH will determine the final 3.
- Oh, unless that''s what you meant by the final.
- Final 2, R201? No. She''s advanced to part 3 of the HOH comp. She will compete against whoever wins part 2.
- Rachel has really turned it around and I want her for the win.
- R201 Yes Rachel is guaranteed a spot in the final 2
- R206, if she doesn''t win this current HOH competition, there''s no 100% guarantee the winner will take her to the final three. Unless you''re being sarcastic.
- Wrong R207. There is only 3 left so she''s already in the fianl 3. She has already won the first round of the HOH competition which guarantees her a spot in the final 2.
- They should mix up (no pun intended) the types of competitions to keep HGs on their toes. It''s boring when they can predict knowledge comps, OTEV, endurance, photo scramble, etc.
- Oh hell, I lost track of how many people were left. But still, if she loses the HOH competition, there''s no guarantee the winner will take her to final 2, right? Adam and Porsche could take each other.
- All Rachel is guaranteed is a spot to play in the third round of the HOH comp. She might lose that.
- CBS is now running ads about the sex lives of contestants, R187?
- I really don''t understand your logic, R208.
- R208 is wrong. Rachel is still competing, she has not clinched a slot in the F2.
- Cannot believe that I know want Rachel to win. HATED her. And still do. But out of what''s left...she''s the most deserving.
- I think it''s really funny how Porsche and Adam have convinced themselves that their superior game play has brought them to this point. In actuality, they''ve done virtually nothing -- it''s almost all dumb luck that got them to the final three. Rachel had a target on her back from day one and managed to survive. She''s annoying as hell, but I hope she wins.
- Staying under the radar seems to be a good way of getting far in the game. Don''t make waves. Just make boring tv.
- Porsche has won competitions and bravely cast a few votes along the way based on her own feelings, against the will of the majority. At the beginning of the season I never thought I''d say this, but I am totally rooting for her to win. Adam is a waste of oxygen and Rachel is too much of a sore winner and a sore loser for me, plus she''s tied to that abusive toxic asshole.
- R217, I was thinking that last night as I watched Adam celebrate his latest victory. It''s a drag that the game doesn''t enable aggressive players to win. Hayden? Adam the meth salesman? Jordan?%0D\
Although, for the life of me, I cannot imagine one jury member voting for Adam over Rachel. Not even Kalia will vote for Adam.
- [italic]Now we will have to endure that ''scripted'' steak and lobster dinner where the three remaining houseguests recall their season highlights.[/italic]\
Fortunately, we won''t! Being that there''s no episode on this Sunday, the only episode left is the finale on Wednesday. \
I just wish the finale was longer than an hour and a half. It''s always so ridiculously rushed and they never get to cover everything we want them to.
- The stupidest moves of the entire season were made by Porsche. First, when she opened Pandora''s box when both Bitchel and Jordumb were on the block. Second, when she kept Bitchel.
- What did Jeff say to Porsch, something to the afffect thafinally on day 54 (or whatever) you decide to play the game... I am no fan of Rachel but neither Adam or Parsche deserve to win a cent%0D
- Well Porsche deserves to be there more than Jeff''s gf Jordan, although I''m sure Jeff would argue otherwise. But that''s the problem with Jeff and Rachel moaning about Adam and Porsche doing nothing- there''s an elephant in the room named Jordumb.
- The HOH will chose their f2 partner so Rachel needs to win part 3 so she can take Adam.
- Have we seen this yet?%0D\
Jeff defends his Dumbledore rant
- We have indeed R225. Welcome to the late show.
- What''s the latest?
- Part 2 is underway.
- Adam shit himself during the competition. There will have to be some creative editing since he was reportedly wearing white shorts.
- Adam sharted hisself...
- Adam shat his tennis togs.
- I can smell it from here.
- My beloved Jeff is way ahead in polls on JU and HW re: the $25,000 prize. It''s gonna happen on Wednesday, losers, and all your braying and booing for the past ten weeks will once again be nothing but a mild noise irritant drowned out by the majority.
- I''d rather see Jordumb get that money than Jeff, and I don''t even care for her. Putting aside his homophobia (which straights and self-loathing gays may not care about), I don''t know why people would want to reward his sense of entitlement and bullying demeanor.
- Porsche won part 2 of the final HOH comp.
- Jeff can go ahead and win America''s Favorite. He''s still a loser as far as the game is concerned.\
And why shouldn''t he win America''s Favorite? A lot of America has probably just been watching the show and not BBAD, therefore missing the homophobic shit he spewed. If I just watched the show and didn''t watch BBAD or come to DL, I''d vote for him too. It''s called editing, asshole.\
Jeff Lovah, you were pretty tolerable of late. Why do you have to fuck it up now?
- R234, I think alot of ''America'' has some delusional of J&J being some cute, all-American couple-next-door that they love...
- Even with the editing and no mention of his homophobic rant, Jeff still managed to come across poorly. Even in the jury house he seems like the only one who can''t let the game go.
- While I do agree that he comes across as an entitled bully, r238, I also think he was portrayed as an All-American boy that people would want their daughters to marry.
- link to evidence of adam shart?
- R238, why should Jeff let the game go in the jury house or afterwards?%0D\
He is deeply disappointed that he did not win.%0D\
And deeply disappointed that Shelly deceived him.%0D\
Surely, you understand R238 how the players can be deeply disappointed and even shattered that they did not win $500,000.
- Here''s a blast from the past of Danielle
- Rachel better win this show.
- "why should Jeff let the game go in the jury house or afterwards?"\
Because that''s what''s best for his mental health.
- Sorry to interrrupt but actor Cliff Robertson died today,one day after his 88 birthday and there is no thread! Can someone please start one?%0D\
- Thanks, r242. I''ve spent the past 15 minutes going from clip to clip of past seasons. I finally had to stop when I came across that angry lesbo Ivette.
- I guess the Survivor threads on DL will be spoiled like they have in past seasons. Ugh, a must avoid. That totally sucks.%0D\
BB has been, and will always be, fun on DL! I LOVE very post on this and the many BB threads!%0D\
See y''all next year!
Big Reality TV Fan and BIGGER DL FAN!
- >>I don''t know why people would want to reward his sense of entitlement and bullying demeanor.%0D\
Because that''s the American Way.
- Thanks r242 for that. At 5:41 in the clip Danielle proves once again what it takes to harbor the essence of being an ABSOLUTE CUNT.%0D\
Not to worry though, CBS will stick with it''s steadfast formula and she''ll be back next year along with her 50 year old d-bag father. My wish is that he''s evicted on week one and that she gets dragged across a giant POV cheese grater on week two.
Roddy''s impeccable taint
- Go, Rachel!\
Because nobody come between me and my half mill.... I mean, my woman Rachel.
- Jeff saying (from the jury house) that Shelly cost him his "$500,000"?? WTF? What makes him think the money was his? He''s such an entitled douchebag. What a basement dwelling fucktard.
- Adam doesn''t know that Jeff & Dani threw the veto so he could win? Another fucktard.
- If stupid Adam wins, I will shart in my little white shorts!
- He has to know r252. he begged Jeff to let him win.
- I wish I knew how to replace these avatars with BB13 rejects... anyone ?
- Great post, R241. My beloved Jeff has every right to be on a rampage in the Jury House against that little cunt Dani and that treacherous bitch Shelly who let their overwhelming jealousy of him and Jordan warp their gameplay.\
- R241 and R256 No Jeff in no way "has every right to rampage" about Shelly getting him out or whatever! And Dani is no "little cunt" either. Jeff outright lied to her to her face that he wouldn''t get rid of her then he did. Rachel did the same thing to her too. \
Jeff and Rachel''s "big game moves" are all fiction in their heads. It''s easy to lie to someone''s face so they don''t create any challenge for you. That''s all Jeff and Rachel ever did. Yet when someone does it to them they go on about it forever -- so pathetic!\
"Go Rachel"?? Last time I saw anyway, Porsche was whipping her ass... Rachel is also a hypocrite, all her crap for seasons about "floaters get a life vest" and that she respects people playing the game, then she votes out Kalia who had been playing so hard when there''s Adam who did nothing except win the odd competition (including the one Dani and Jeff threw for him and he roars about how good he was!)and then just keep changing sides of the house with no other strategy than that!
Adam, Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brenden suck!!!
- Meanwhile, there is Jeff, railing at Shelly about how loyal he is to his F4 alliance of Jordan, Shelly, and Adam, while Brendon stands by, wondering no doubt: um, hello? What about our alliance, bro? Such a fucking hypocritical tool.
- The best game moves were made by Dani, whether or not anyone agrees. Which isn''t saying much in a pretty lackluster season.
- Jeff actually thinks that Shelly cost him the half mil? He''s also still sulking and ignoring Shelly in the house.
- OMG, I can''t believe Adam might actually win the damn thing...GO RACHEL!!!!
- Jeff is a hyocrite, he''s still claiming that Shelly is responsible for getting rid of him, when he was responsible for getting rid of Danille. At least Danille isn''t still conplaining like Jeff.
- I''m confused. If Porsche won the second round, isn''t the final contest now between Rachel and Porsche? Adam lost round one and two, correct?
- I also can''t fault Adam''s game play. I know not everyone agrees, but sometimes staying out of the drama and playing a social game where you''re not perceived as a threat can be good game play. People know you''re a useless floater, but they always have bigger fish to fry. So really - go Adam! I''d rather him win than Rachel. She''ll just use the money to buy more stripper outfits, anyway.
- Yes R263. Now Rachel and Porsche compete for HOH. HOH gets to choose who joins them in the final two and then the jury votes for the winner. If the HOH chooses Adam he could still win.
- Whoever wins HOH, they''d be a fool NOT to bring Adam to the final 2. No one''s going to vote for Adam over either Porsche or Rachel. Nonetheless, how galling that sitting around for the summer and being an idiot will actually win you second place on this fakakta show.
- [quote] Nonetheless, how galling that sitting around for the summer and being an idiot will actually win you second place on this fakakta show.%0D\
LOL! Adam got the upper hand by just being a lounging lizard cigarette smoking mooch.
- Jeff will be most upset if Porsche wins so GO PORSCHE!
- Feedwatcher said that Adam was asking Rachel and Porsche if Jeff through that veto comp, R254. If he had, it meant that Adam didn''t really "win." I thought he knew too.
- Maybe Jeff is still so pissed because he was beat at his own game of manipulating & lying by that withered old chain smoker, Shelly? I would be pissed too if I was calling all the shots in a game only to have someone out maneuver me. Sore Loser!
- He has a stunted mentality--no ability to see that EVERYONE else was playing too. He loses like a child. What a douche.
- R252/ R269 Maybe that was just Adam''s sneaky way of finding out if they were aware of it.
- How much longer is this stupid show on for?
It''s been on all fucking summer!
- That could be, R272. Since he was trying to "build his resume" for the jury, he''d need to know if others knew that one of his claimed accomplishments was handed to him.
- I thought BB was on tonight. CBS has a 2 hour 9/11 special then a rerun of The Good Wife.%0D\
WTF? Am I losing my mind ? I swear Chen said it was on tonight.
- Nope. At the end of the last episode Julie said we should join her for the finale next Wednesday. She didn''t say anything about a Sunday show.
- Juicy gossip...remember how some posters here were joking that Dani should have indicated to Rachel that she was interested in Brendon, as a way to scare Rachel into voting to keep her? Well, all I will say is that this was very prescient. Don''t forget, Brenchal''s relationship isn''t as solid as they make out, as Brendon''s Skype scandal revealed earlier this year.
- [quote]I thought BB was on tonight. CBS has a 2 hour 9/11 special then a rerun of The Good Wife.\
WTF? They''re preempting BB for footage of 9/11??
- [quote]The best game moves were made by Dani\
Actually the worst game moves were made by Dani. Her stupid big game move of backdooring Jeff week 3 directly led to Dom, Brendan, herself, and Jeff to be evicted from the house. All 4 of them could dominated the house had she not made that move. In fact, all 5 of the vets might have made the final 5 if she had stuck with her alliance.
- Do tell, Informant! Do tell!
- R279, but Dani would not have beaten any of the other vets in the finals. She knew she needed to take a newbie to the final to win.
- Dani could have beaten any of the vets if she had the newbies on her side voting for her. She made her move way too soon. Why think about the finals when you''re not even there yet? Just like Shelly evicting Jeff because she knew he would pick Jordan over her at the final 3. She should have worried about GETTING to the final 3 first and then tackle that problem when she gets there. And even if she did get to the final 3, the chances that the other 2 there with her are both Jeff and Jordan so the problem is moot.
- What was interesting was during the exit interviews when Chen asked both Dani and Jeff who the best player was this season, they both answered the other. Dani answered after Jeff voted her out but before she knew he had been evicted immediately after her on the same night.
I still like Dani, but Jeff is a homophobe ignoramous
- What was Brendon''s Skype scandal earlier this year?
- I NEVER thought I would say this, but I wish Dick didnt leave. This season would have turned out much differently.
- [quote]I still like Dani%0D\
How could you still like Dani after seeing how childish she acts and how she talks to people. "You''re an idiot, okay? God! It''s frustrating. It''s not fair." Look at how she talked to Jeff, Brendan, and Rachel when her backdooring Jeff plan was exposed. She talked down to people and had no patience for them. Watching the YouTube clip posted upthread, I see that she was exactly like this 4 years ago too. Hasn''t matured one bit.
- So I would think if Portcha or Rachel wins HOH they will take Adam to the final 2 is that the feeling of everyone here.
- r286, everyone Dani talked down to deserved it, especially that sour Jeff.
- I TOTALLY agree with you, R285. Dick would have been able to steer himself and Dani in a totally different direction and would have kept Dani from making big moves too early. Really, Dani lost her partner pretty much right near the beginning of the game, so that she was able to stay in house as long as she did, not by floating, but really playing, showed a lot of skill on her part. \
Plus, after Jeff and Rachel lied to her about having the votes for her to stay and she was booted, she had her whole newbie alliance of Kalia, Porsche and even Shelly then avenging her eviction. They really stepped up their game after that inspired by Danielle. BUT, my point is that if Dick would have stayed they would have done so much better.\
Dick could have played Jeff and Rachel especially like a fine violin. I felt cheated this season without Dick in the house!
Dick needs to play Big Brother again with Daniele!
- [quote]I felt cheated this season without Dick in the house!\
You an'' me both!
- r284---Brendan got naked on skype and might have jacked off (I forget)while talking to some woman. She sold the pictures. He then posted some video crying and moaning about how he betrayed Rachel.
- Bitchel is a skanky piece of white trash. All she''s good for is parading her fake boobs around for tips.
- But R292, Rachel is a SCIENTIST!%0D\
She is a CHEMIST and majored in chemistry at university!
- I wish Rachel had been my lab partner in Organic Chem. My guess is that she never would have had a clue what the hell we were doing, but it wouldn''t have mattered and she would have gotten us both an A by flirting with Dr. Chang.
- Actually, Rachel seems like a nice if insecure girl.\
She was the one organizing games, etc...and very calm.\
But she seems over the top when she is ON.
- "Actually, Rachel seems like a nice if insecure girl."%0D\
I''m sorry but, no.
- I couldn''t agree more, R296.%0D\
Also, here''s a link to info about Brendon''s wang Skyping.%0D\
- This is exactly what I mean by DL''s violent misogyny, and if you don''t intervene against it, you are acting in favor of it:\
"Ann Coulter is responsible for that horrible stench that emanates from her dried up gash wherever she goes."\
Your violence against women helps kill queer teens.\
Ann Coulter''s stupidity has nothing to do with her body parts.\
Stop the violence.\
Stop the hate.\
It''s killing us.
- Brendon actually came off kinda pleasant in the jury house(at least what they showed of it)
- Ann Coulter promotes violence and hate. And she''d kill gay teens with her bare hands if it was legal. The word CUNT was made for vile women like her.
- Thanks for the link to Brenden''s Skype scandal, R297. I see Brenden''s "peen" was voted 4 out of 5 stars.
- [quote]Dani lost her partner pretty much right near the beginning of the game, so that she was able to stay in house as long as she did, not by floating, but really playing, showed a lot of skill on her part.\
What?! She had horrible gameplay and didn''t stay long. She was second to jury. She could have gone a lot further if she would have stayed with her alliance. The vets would have dominated the house. It was a miracle she wasn''t evicted even earlier.
- Yes, the control room people do record them showering and going in the toilet. A couple of years ago a cameraman was fired after being caught masturbating to the bathroom cam.
- Adam is delusional thinking he''s going to be famous after this and do TV shows or get into the entertainment business. He thinks he has an in with a connection already with Tori Spelling.
- That''s funny, R304 - so many of the Big Brother house guests have thought they would be famous and get into show business. %0D\
Other reality show people have also thought this.%0D\
And Kalia thinking she should be auditioning for Broadway shows is funny too.%0D\
All of the reality people really let being on TV go to their heads.
- The only people who made it big in show business after being on Big Brother are Dr. Will who got Doctor 90210 and Jimmy who now plays Kurt''s dad on Glee. On Survivor, the only person to make it big is Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Everyone else disappeared.
- [quote] On Survivor, the only person to make it big is Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Everyone else disappeared.\
Colby had a couple of gigs -- most memorably as himself on Curb Your Enthusiasm, as a "Survivor" guest at a dinner party (Larry had been asked to bring a Holocaust survivor but misunderstood), as well as a Gillette razor commercial -- but has largely vanished. \
[quote] Jimmy who now plays Kurt''s dad on Glee\
What season was Jimmy? I don''t watch Glee and am drawing a total blank.
- Who''s Jimmy? Isn''t Kurt''s dad played by Mike O''Malley?
- Well, there''s also Stephen Daigle.
- Jimmy was in the season with Marcellus, Amy, Lisa, Nathan, Michelle, Hardy, Justin, Allison, Jun, Roddy, and Dr. Will. Was that All-Stars?
- All-Stars was season 7. Jun wasn''t on that season; she was season 4. Marcellas and Amy were season 3, with Marcellas on All-Stars; Allison was season 4 and again on All-Stars. Dr Will was season 2 and again on All-Stars. \
Still don''t know who Jimmy is!
- Well, if they were all again on All-Stars then it must have been the All-Stars season.
- But they weren''t all again on All-Stars. Jun, Nathan and others mentioned in R310 were not All-Stars. \
Starting to think "Jimmy" is just a joke.
- [quote]Well, there''s also Stephen Daigle.\
What has Stephen Daigle been in? Julie always does these "What have past houseguests been up to" segments on the Thursday live shows but I don''t remember her ever mentioning what Stephen''s been up to.
- Stephen Daigle is now a porn star.
- Never mind, I just got to watch the video at R310. Now I vaguely remember Jimmy. That was season 4.
- R306 et al. you don''t know what the fuck you''re talking about. There was no Jimmy on Big Brother and the guy who plays Kurt''s dad on Glee is Mike O''Malley, who was never on Big Brother. What are you smoking?
- Wait a minute! That wasn''t a real season they were watching on Yes, Dear. That was a mishmash of houseguests from different seasons in the fake opening credits. So while I can''t say for sure Jimmy was season 4, I do now remember him.
- Was Jimmy maybe a character on Yes, Dear? Was the gag that he was on Big Brother? If that''s the case I''m going to feel stupid.
R313, realizing he was confusing "Jimmy" with Bucky
- I miss that old theme music! The new theme gives me a headache.
- I miss the interviews with the evicted houseguests in serious journalist Julie''s little pavilion with no studio audience. It just had a camp factor that''s been missing since they''ve tried to make it more "fun" with a live audience.
- The "live" audience does absolutely nothing for this show here. They all look like a bunch of sycophantic losers. They should have been allowed to boo that little cunt Dani, that treacherous bitch Shelly and that overbearing yenta Kalia if they wanted to. At least in the UK version it''s a carnival atmosphere and the crowd can boo. Ours might as well be the North Korean version.
- Jimmy was the only houseguest ever to be disqualified instead of evicted because he received outside information from his family.
- Does anyone have a link to the original theme song? The one that had lyrics. Something about "living" and "don''t be afraid".
- I would not say that Dr. Will has made it ''big'' in show business.%0D\
He was on Dr. 90210 and makes a few isolated personal appearances, but he has mostly disappeared from show business since his appearances on Dr. 90210.%0D\
He has a tattoo removal service in Los Angeles with a prominent storefront, and I''ve seen him appear for tattoo removals on a certain tv show, but I cannot remember which tv show.%0D\
He makes his living though as a doctor (he graduated from a doctor of chiropractic school, I think) rather than making a living in show business.
- I finally get it: "Jimmy" was a character on Yes, Dear, played by the same actor who now plays Kurt''s dad on Glee. On one episode the character was on Big Brother.
- Colby from Survivor hosts Top Shot on the History Channel. It''s a great reality competition show (with hot guys).
- Thank you, R327! Loved Colby.
- The actress who originated the role of Tracy Turnblad (Hairspray) on Bway was in the live audience for Kalia''s eviction. Marissa Jaret Waronkur or something like that. She was sitting on the aisle but didn''t reach out for Kalia''s hand.
- Regarding Brendon sending his penis pics to that woman. If you''re studying for your PHD, you should have the brains not to do this kind of stuff. Not only that, but in many professional fields (I know because I''m also in one, but it''s not medicine) you are held to higher standards and must behave/conduct yourself ethically. Sending naked pictures of yourself online would lose you your job.
- Geez, what kind of stuck up, stuffy job do you have, R330? Who doesn''t have naked pics online these days? I''ve seen the cocks of all my co-workers. It''s no big deal anymore. People send pics with their phone, broadcast on Cam4, etc. Stop being a prude and unclench.
- r331=Sean Cody
- "I''ve seen the cocks of all my co-workers. It''s no big deal anymore."\
Do you work for Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher?
- I''m going to guess R331 waits tables.
- r332, are you me?
- No, I don''t wait tables. *rolls eyes*\
I''m a manager at Urban Outfitters.
- Can we see the Urban Outfitters penises?
- I think waiting tables has more clout than managing an Urban Outfitters.
Eyes Rolling Equally Hard
- R298''s pussy stinks.
- What did Rachel say to Adam that pissed him off? According to threadwatcher, Adam told Porsche that Rachel doesn''t deserve to win and that, if he is evicted, Porsche has his vote.
- I've thought about it and I hope Porsche wins. Yes, she did nothing for most of the game before she became allied with Dani, then started winning things, but this season anyway the strong hard players all went home fast.
Porsche has played better than Jordan and I think Rachel too and NEVER was such as poor sport bitch like Jeff, Jordan and Rachel when they were losing -- when they were winning these three said what great pro players they were. Plus, Porsche, despite her job, seems actually sweet and nice. At the beginning I expected her to be a bitch like Rachel, but no she hasn't been.
Also, to me, when Big Brother houseguests get people out of the house by straight up to their face promising they will stay, but it's a total lie, really, to me, that seems like easy non-challenging game play. Jeff and Rachel both play that way and I have no respect for them.
I had wanted Dani to win, but now I want Porsche. To be totally fair though, the one stupid move Porsche made was to choose to open Pandora's Box -- it was at a really dangerous time in the game for her and Kalia and didn't that force Kalia to have to go?
- Hasn''t every houseguest who''s been given the offer chosen to open Pandora''s Box? \
Just guessing here, and I know it''s fairly new twist but I don''t think this is the first season they have used it. I''m trying to think of previous seasons'' Pandora''s Boxes and coming up blank. Was that how DOUCHEBAG HOMOPHOBE SORE LOSER JEFF got his Coup d'' Etat?
- I agree R341
- [quote]Also, to me, when Big Brother houseguests get people out of the house by straight up to their face promising they will stay, but it''s a total lie, really, to me, that seems like easy non-challenging game play.\
Then you really don''t know the game at all. Everyone''s supposed to tell the truth? Non-challenging game play? It''s more challenging to convince people and make them believe you. I guess you prefer gameplay like Adam''s where he says everything straight to your face.
- This season''s story arc has been the Redemption of Big Red. Rachel winning is the only acceptable outcome. It would be a waste of a season if Porshe wins. It would be an embarrassment of a season if Adam wins.
- "BIG BROTHER" WRAPS UP ITS MOST SUCCESSFUL SUMMER SINCE 2004 WITH YEAR-TO-YEAR GROWTH ON ALL PLATFORMS - ON-AIR, ONLINE AND ON CABLE With its finale on Wednesday, BIG BROTHER is wrapping up its most successful summer in both viewers and adults 18-49 since 2004, with growth on all platforms from on-air to online and on cable. This summer's success also witnessed robust social media activity, particularly on Facebook and Twitter.%0D
"Growing a show in its 13th edition on all these platforms is testament to the amazing creativity and energy of our producers. At every step of the way, they deliver innovative twists and turns that consistently evolve this proven franchise and engage one of the most loyal and interactive fan bases on television and online," said Jennifer Bresnan, Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming, CBS Entertainment.%0D
%E2%80%A2%C2%B7 In its 13th edition, BIG BROTHER has swept its three weekly (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) time periods in viewers and key demographics every broadcast this summer against non-sports competition.%0D
%E2%80%A2%C2%B7 Based on most current ratings through nine weeks this summer, BIG BROTHER has posted year-to-year growth in viewers, adults 18-49, adults
- Tonight''s the night when my beloved Jeff or the adorable Jordan win $25,000 from all of us who can block out the tiresome haters.\
And tonight''s also the night when that treacherous bitch Shelly finds out that her disgusting "gameplaying" didn''t mean a sack of shit and in fact may have harmed her in the near future, business-wise. If I was a potential client I''d steer clear of her.
- Are people interested in this show anymore? Seems like recents weeks have been so dull. Even I (an AVID BB fan) hasn''t tuned in for the last couple weeks.%0D\
And if Jordan/Jeff win America''s Fav...I will cringe for the majority here in this country. Much as I do over things like Prop 8 and other mob mentality missteps.
- Next season should be "All-Stars: The Gays" with Bunky, Marcellas, Joshuahaha, Lawon, Neil, Joe, Dustin, and the rest. They could throw in The Colonel and Chicken George if they run out of gays.
- I also agree with R341. I want Porsche to win the final HOH round and the $500,000.00.
- [quote]The actress who originated the role of Tracy Turnblad (Hairspray) on Bway was in the live audience for Kalia''s eviction. Marissa Jaret Waronkur or something like that. \
She was one of the original co-hosts of The Talk with Julie. They must be friends. \
[quote]Next season should be "All-Stars: The Gays" with Bunky, Marcellas, Joshuahaha, Lawon, Neil, Joe, Dustin, and the rest.\
Did we ever find out why Neil left the show?
- The nice thing about finale night--- will never have to look at Adam ever again.
- I hopes I wins the american vote for most poplar!
Jordan backstage at the studio
- Kudos to Julie Chen (or, I suppose, the writers) for the correct use of who/whom.
- Adam just made a bigger fool of himself.
- Adam is the swing. Porche is going to win.
- I would like to see Porche win but I bet it''s Rachel, the girl who would not win a personality contest.%0D\
Brendon gonna take it out on Danielle at the wrap party!!!
- Well Shelly stole Adam''s thunder. I''m glad Rachel won.
- At least the treacherous bitch Shelly did the right thing by voting for Rachel.\
MY BELOVED JEFF WON AMERICA''S FAVORITE!!!!! SUCK MY DICK, HATERS!!!!!
- P.S. And that little cunt Dani looked cuntier than ever tonight.\
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!
- R359 = stupid bitch
- Kalia, of course, had to bring race into it when defending herself of being accused of playing Dani''s game WHICH SHE DID. Using the terms "master" and slave" was a despicable thing and she should be ashamed of herself.
- Why does Adam keeping making that face? Stupid.
- Goodbye forever, Adam. Forever. No reality TV fame for you. %0D\
LOVE that Rachel gave the second place prize of $50K to Porcha instead of fuckwad numbnuts. Yes, let''s all give a shoutout to the Metallica fans rocking in...omigod, he really said that on live TV. %0D\
He was wearing a bowling shirt. With images of sexy mudflap sillouhettes running down the side. KILL. ALREADY. DONNA. MARTIN. APPLE. MARTINIS.%0D\
Chin piercing, ladies and gentlemen. Age 40 with a chin piercing.%0D\
- Evil Dick is so ewwwww!
- Adam is a complete and utter douche. Thinking he could possibly win if he made the final 2 is absolutely delusional. Stating he''d be back for the All-Stars'' season is incomprehensible. \
Watching him come out of the house swinging his arms like he was winding them up just made me laugh. What a total fool.
- The man couldn''t STAND for 30 minutes. I know it''s a bit trickier than that but really, at the end of the day, he gave up a competition because the fuckwad couldn''t STAND.
And I HATe the Phrase, "At the End of the Day"
- He was counting on the bottom row and Porche to all vote for him. He and Porche obviously made a deal. NO one counted on Shelly to vote for Rachel. Porche thought she had it locked up until Shelly''s vote was shown because she figured she had the others and was in a deal with Adam.
- So the Finale was all about Dick and Douches (Jeff and Adam). Julie spent so much time on her Jeffy that we didn''t get to hear from Dom (or Keith and Lawon).\
I just don''t understand the love for Jeff even though I know that America''s Choice was really Grodnor''s.
- Just rewatched the end of this fabulous show. OK, haters, if my beloved Jeff is such a homophobe why did he hug Lawonda warmly for all the world to see?\
You have been utterly pathetic. America has spoken. Jeff is beloved. So take your fucking pity party somewhere else.
- I hate how Julie started to talk to the early exiters, but after speaking to Dick and Cassi she got sidetracked and went back to the jury. Of course, then she didn''t have any time to speak to Dominic, Lawon and Keith. She couldn''t have asked them for insights about what the jury didn''t see this summer?\
Previous years they''ve surprised the jury with clips about stuff they didn''t know about that happened in the house (conversations, etc.) I wish they''d done that again as it''s usually pretty funny.
- "OK, haters, if my beloved Jeff is such a homophobe why did he hug Lawonda warmly for all the world to see?"\
Your beloved Jeff equated gays with pedophiles (re: Dumbledore, "He%E2%80%99s in a school with little kids. You don%E2%80%99t want make that guy gay"). Clearly there is no reasoning with you and your obsession with Jeff has rotted your brain. \
Moving on...I''m surprisingly OK with Rachel winning, as I feel she somewhat redeemed herself and she was definitely the best of the final 3.
- Dominic was ROBBED!!!!
- Glad cry baby cry Jeff got his money, now we don''t have to see him complain anymore.
- [quote]Dominic was ROBBED!!!!\
I agree, and I loved Danielle''s comment toward Rachel with, "You''re lucky this isn''t a personality contest." Danielle can be such a mean bitch.
- My beloved Jeff and Jordan will have their own CBS Christmas special JEFF & JORDAN: HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.\
That little cunt Dani will go back to photography class at Cal State.
- Please STFU already, r376.
- LaWanda looked mad that Julie didn''t talk to him.
- [quote]Of course, then she didn''t have any time to speak to Dominic, Lawon and Keith.%0D\
- I''m so glad tonight is the night that Kalia finds out just how much she was hated by most viewers.
Have another bag of Mammy''s BBQ Slave chips sweetheart, nom..nom
- I forgot to look...did Adm think he was going to win Americas vote?\
I also don''t think he would have won. No way would Shelley have voted for him.
- Porsche did not ''sell'' her game strengths to the jury even half as well as Rachel. I can''t stand Rachel, but the girl knows how to talk. Porsche needs a lot of work on that. It was a close vote with that damn Shelly being the wildcard. Wasn''t she allied with Porsche (Kalia and Danielle) or did she switch again while I was blinking and I missed it?\
Anyway, I have to give the bitch, Rachel, props on another thing -- she actually kept her promise to Porsche to take her to the final two. I really don''t see how Rachel and Brenden are going to last as a couple though, but maybe I''m wrong.\
I hated than Jeff won the viewer''s choice prize, but I knew that was going to happen -- everyone did.\
Although I may be flamed for this, I think Dick is hot in a weird way. I like Dani and I hope CBS/BB has them back to play the game again. They are interesting people to watch!!!\
The best thing was Adam not winning a prize because I think he was the least deserving to of all the houseguests.
- I always notice that too, R354. I think it was actually the best thing about this season.%0D\
I hate Adam so much. He''s completely inadequate and covers it up with hype and bravado. My biggest pet peeve. He couldn''t even admit to Julie that he sucked at competitions.
- watch this clip from season 1 of BB. amazing. with AOL advisor who advised julie on the activities on the "WEB" re: the houseguests. \
i remember watching this with my family. it used to be on every night, remember?\
with CHIQUITA the pug?
- Jeff and Jordan-- next season''s Survivor.
- Ahhm glad it''s ovah. Yes, I ahhm.%0D\
Now where''s mah box of wine?
April, pettin'' Sweet Pepper and still missin'' Pepperoni
- Evil Dick and his evil spawn are both disgusting and then there is Adam, by far the most disgusting pig to ever play BB.
- Shame on the jury members who voted for Porsha to win the $500K. Sore, sore losers.
- I do think that shelley messed up the voting. They have the jury hamsters cast their votes in a certain order for a reason. It was supposed to be tied with Adam being the wildcard to break the tie since he was the last vote( and since he was still in the house and they wouldnt know his vote).\
Go Shelley for messing with chinbots head.
- So, at what point did Adam soil himself during the 2nd part of the HOH? I thought I read that somewhere.
- I thought they voted in the order of their eviction.
- Did we ever find out the real reason for Dick dropping out?
- R392, I read somewhere his girlfriend had a miscarriage.
- Worst season of BB ever.
- Where does delusion like Adam come from?
- I read that too, R393. I''ve also read his son was sick and that Dick had a bad gall bladder attack.
- Agree R393...I am done with BB. Too bad, I used to look forward to it. This year the house guests were nauseating.
- [quote]I forgot to look...did Adm think he was going to win Americas vote?%0D\
Yup, in fact, Adam thought he had the 10k in the bag. He was supposedly in shock that Jeff won America''s Vote.
- [quote] It was a close vote with that damn Shelly being the wildcard. Wasn''t she allied with Porsche (Kalia and Danielle) or did she switch again while I was blinking and I missed it.%0D\
Shelly was never to be trusted by anyone, she could flip-flop at a moment''s notice. Why do you think that Jeff disliked her so much? She was not to be trusted, and very unpredictable
- Shelley voting for Rachel was some sort of weird attempt to suck up to the cool kids who were teasing her in the cafeteria. Pathetic.\
And Adam''s desperation to be a reality TV "character" is even worse. What a fucking loser.\
I hated Rachel with a passion for the first half of the season, but given how it shook out, I''m kinda happy she won.\
Oh, and fuck America if they love Jeff so much. The yahoos who voted for him are the same morons who cheered Rick Perry''s execution record or Ron Paul''s desire to let sick people die.
- I threw up in my mouth a lot when Jeff won America''s Favorite.%0D\
It''s scary to me that this was one of the highest rated seasons of BB in years and that America voted an out and out homophobe, unafraid to voice his opinion that a gay man should not be around children - even in a fictional world, as their favorite.%0D\
I fear for where this country is headed in the next election when a comment like that means nothing.
- [quote]So, at what point did Adam soil himself during the 2nd part of the HOH? I thought I read that somewhere.%0D\
It was during the spinning competition.
- R401...I had the same reaction for the same reason. I am not looking forward to 2012. Maybe the Mayans had the right idea.
- Big Brother is a microcosm of the US it seems. The dimwits get the grand prize of fame/fortune and the homophobes are the most likable/popular amongst the public.
- Agree, r403. I was very surprised that Jeff won America''s Vote. Especially viewing what a baby cry Jeff is, when he was arguing with Shelly for voting him out. Totally not deserving of the 10K, I would have prefered Adam winning it.
- Jeff was the favorite of individuals who are willing to vote thousands of times.
- Sort of like high school, R404.
- Most people don''t even know he said it.
- Jeff won because he''s cute and because its all women who watch The Bachelor doing the voting. They''d also agree with him that a gay guy shouldn''t teach at a boys school.
- Isn''t the prize $25,000?
- [quote]I fear for where this country is headed in the next election when a comment like that means nothing.\
I know, nobody would have ever said anything like that in years past. Why, people used to fall all over each other searching for homosexuals to teach their children.
- I would have voted for Adam if there had been a category of "America''s LEAST Favorite House Guest".\
I think his and Shelley''s role as sycophants to the Vets ruined this season completely.
- In very reluctant defense of "America," most viewers have absolutely no knowledge of the whole Dumbledore thing. People don''t watch or keep up with what''s really happening in the house on the live feeds or on Showtime; all they know is the edited CBS primetime show. \
I base this unscientific blanket statement on conversations with other BB watchers. I''m the only one among dozens who ever has any knowledge of the feeds.
- I''m still basking in the glow today after a triumphant night in which my beloved Jeff won America''s Favorite and that little cunt Dani proved how uber cunty she really is. If she actually voted for Rachel than her mean girl "personality contest" bitch would have made sense.\
And as for that fat twat Kalia how dare she bring race into the game. When she said she wasn''t Dani''s "slave" I would have loved my beloved Jeff to pipe in with (in his adorable Chicago accent) "Maybe not, but you definitely was her bitch."
- Did anybody else get the three month subscription? Do we have to cancel it? I dont feeling like calling customer support in India today.
- "This season''s story arc has been the Redemption of Big Red."%0D\
I agree and it worked! I was actually rooting for Rachel-I just hope Brendon doesn''t blungeon her for half the money! They also tried to do the same for former Bachelor Jake on Bachelor Pad 2 but it was an epic FAIL!%0D\
With regards to post reality show fame,Didn''t Real World''er Jucinda Barrett star with DL fave Wentworth Miller in The Human Stain? Bill Rancic,winner of the first Apprentice also co-hosted several talk shows and Erika,also from the first Apprentice was a regular on Tony Danza''s talk show.%0D\
Kyle Brandt from RW:Chicago was on the soap Days Of Our Lives for several years. Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca,both winners of their seasons of Survivor,now host a syndicated health show and are competing on the upcoming season of the Amazing Race.%0D\
I''m sure there are others if anyone cares to post...%0D\
- I''m rich now, BITCHES!\
I don''t need to date a douche anymore!
- Rachel and Daniele both rehabilitated their images in my eyes. I''m really glad Rachel won and hope she can take this money and get the hell away from toxic Brendon.
- I also hope Rachel get some independence with the money. Although I couldn''t stand her it was sad to see Brendon scold her over parking tickets that she couldn''t even afford to pay.
- I dont ever want to see Jeff on TV again.
- Rachel is on The Talk right now, she is so loud Im watching with the volume on zero.
- Hopefully Rachel will gain some independence and invest in her own home that is a sound real estate investment. If she is actually the "scientist" type she claims, the BB money will allow her to pursue that, pay off her parking tickets or other bills and quit being a stupid "events hostess." Also, she should do better in preventing future pregnancy scares with Brenden as that will ruin any independence she''ll have.
You''re only young once
- I don''t ever want to see Rachel or hear that horrible voice of hers again.
- Skankel, a scientist? Ha! Is that why she parades her fake tits around for tips? Can''t stand that loud cunt. Brendon deserves so much better.
- I dedinitely do not want to see Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, and Jordan EVER on TV ever again.
- R381, Adam could be seen shaking his head and pushing my beloved Jeff forward when his name was announced as AMERICA''S FAVORITE. The Poch the putz actually thought he had a chance.
- Don''t worry J/J and Brenchel will shownup on Survivor\
How does brenden pay for his PHD? Scholarship,rich parents?\
I hope he doesn''t make Rachel pay for the rest of his school
- [quote]Kyle Brandt from RW:Chicago was on the soap Days Of Our Lives for several years. Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca,both winners of their seasons of Survivor,now host a syndicated health show and are competing on the upcoming season of the Amazing Race.%0D\
Steven Daigle doing gay porn.
- I hate it that we had to want Rachel to win in the end.%0D\
I thought Porshe looked lovely last night.
- What the hell was that dress Porsche was wearing?
- It was a dress from the Ann Miner collection.
- I thought Porsche looked gorgeous last night.
- [quote]It was a dress from the Ann Miner collection.%0D\
Fashion Bug or Red Roof Inn?
Roddy''s spectacular taint
- [quote] What the hell was that dress Porsche was wearing?\
I don''t know. The only look I can think of was RUTH, that fantasy woman wandering around the desert in a gown, "waiting" for Captain Kirk to explain why he fucked her and left, on the original Star Trek series.
- For finale night hair and make-up, Porshe should have won.
- Jeff won America''s Favorite because all the fat fraus that watch want him to pound their grizzly twats. The ONLY reason...end of.
- You definitely must cancel the feed subscription or they will keep charging your card.%0D\
So Adam shit himself? How did I miss this?
- Confession: Adam DID NOT shit himself. I made that up. Sowwy.
- R437, you made me laugh. %0D\
"grizzly twats" is what did it for me.
- I like to think Adam shit himself. It would be just like him.
- Jeff smokes and he loves/likes Jordan who is very, very dumb - so Jeff is not a big catch.%0D\
Plus he''s in his 30''s and does not seem to have accomplished much and isn''t he inordinately tied to living in quarters with his family. (I know he said he recently was living in the house his grandmother left behind, but hasn''t he lived with parents until recently?)%0D\
Plus he had the absurd idea that the other house guests owed it to him to keep him around just so he could ''spend the summer with Jordan'' as if that was a given and owed to him.%0D\
Bizaree thinking on his part.%0D\
- I''m so glad Rachel won. In your faces to the evil Danielle, the fat cow Kalia and the dumbshit Porsche.
- R443 Have you sent in your audition tape for the next season of Big Brother?%0D\
It sounds like you''re precisely the type of houseguest they want.
- I don''t think Porche is dumb at all. %0D\
Her speeches at the end were very articulate and well-spoken and well thought out.%0D\
She played the game well at the end, and all the way thru, in fact. She came in 2nd four times, and came in first twice, I think.%0D\
I would have vastly preferred that Porsche won.
- I sure hope Brenden and Rachel are on the next Amazing Race, I would be rooting for them all the way!
- No one will read 446 posts. I don''t care, I''m just happy. Especially since So Many perfectly miserable people are mad.
- Bitchel is a trashy whore. Absolutely no class. A double-chinned heifer in too-tight clothes and bad, greasy extensions.
- Cuntchel fucking WON? Now I''m REALLY done with this show.
God, Janelle must be pissed...
- Why would Janelle care one way or the other? I''m sure she has more of a life than that.
- Porsche, articulate? Heh.
- Rachel and Brendon getting married this weekend!
- [quote]Why would Janelle care one way or the other?\
She''s Porsche''s friend.
- I''m glad this season is over. I want to forget all about it. It''s one of the most frustrating I''ve ever watched - without any sort of satisfying resolution.
- Don''t forget....with the $25,000 Big Jeff won as America''s most favorite houseguest in addition to the $15,000 he won while in the house, he practically came in second place; his $40,000 vs. Porsche''s $50,000. He''s one of the biggest winners of the season!
- HGs also get paid for simply appearing on the show.%0D\
Does anyone know if all HGs are paid the same amount or are they paid more the longer they are the house? Sequestered and jury house members should also be paid per day. Plus, everyone is paid for appearing on the live finale, right?
- R456, all houseguests receive $750 a week while they are in the house, in the jury, and in the hotel before the game actually starts. They all get the same amount throughout the summer, there are no raises as the game goes on. There are rumors that the veterans received more than the newbies this year, but that''s unfounded.
- I let time heal the wounds and am back to being infatuated by Jeff''s hotness and smile.... I know he aint everyones cup of tea, but I dont feel endangered by any homophobia he may or may not possess. Hey, did he dye his hair while in the jury house... looked less gray on the finale.
- [quote]I let time heal the wounds and am back to being infatuated by Jeff''s hotness and smile\
- I''m sure Jeff will be relieved to learn that, R459. He''d probably be really happy if you were to move on even further and get a life.
- [quote]all houseguests receive $750 a week while they are in the house, in the jury, and in the hotel before the game actually starts.\
How long are they kept in a hotel before the game starts?\
Are they sequestered, or just kept near production?
- humor transfusion, stat, doctor... r459 %0D\
like some stoopid reality show dude is gonna have an effect on anyone''s life, probly barely can do so on his own life... man i just said that i like to look at him.
- [italic]How long are they kept in a hotel before the game starts?[/italic]\
I think 1 week, not more than 2. That''s when they do all the pre-show interviews and stuff.\
[italic]Are they sequestered, or just kept near production?[/italic]\
They stay in a hotel and they each have a handler with them at all times whenever they''re not in the room to make sure they don''t talk to anyone. That''s why most of the houseguests see each other at this time walking around the hotel, at meals, etc. & pretty much know who''s going to be in the house with them, but they can''t say anything to each other.
- Hopefully there will be pictures somewhere of the happy couple.
- LOL, I watched the interviews Dick did in the backyard after the finale for his website. He told Rachel that Superpass (where they show the live feeds) gives $5,000 for the backyard interviews and not to take anything less. He said they always try to give less and that last year, they only gave Hayden $800! That''s hilarious!
- Nearly 800 bucks before taxes is nothing compared to how much actors get for a hit show-an BB is a hit show. if they paid more,maybe they could get a better selection of people.
Survivor and The Amazing Race are still the gold stardard for casting the best reality show people. Do they get the same amount?
All in all,it's still good money for just sitting around on your ass all summer.
Jeff "70 G's" Schroeder
- [quote] "[R456], all houseguests receive $750 a week while they are in the house,"
You're the only one who did earn your paycheck-until tptb added Pandora's Box!
- [quote]You're the only one who did earn your paycheck-until tptb added Pandora's Box!
I would have stayed without Pandora's Box too since I won veto that week. It was only Jordan that Pandora's Box saved.
- My beloved Jeff is still hated here. Yawn.
- Cuntchel and her retarded "rocket scientist" are getting married this weekend? Aw, how sweet!
- Did Cuntchel and Brentard get married yet?
- [quote]My beloved Jeff is still hated here. Yawn
I know, sorry.
- Next season can we go back to 12 strangers and no silly twists or past seasons guest stars or players?
- [quote]Survivor and The Amazing Race are still the gold stardard for casting the best reality show people. Do they get the same amount?
I've no idea about what TAR casts receive.
As for Survivor, per Wiki:
The player chosen as Sole Survivor receives a cash prize of $1,000,000 (prior to taxes). The Sole Survivor also receives a car provided by the show's sponsor, except in Survivor: Cook Islands. In a few seasons, the final players have also agreed to play for the tribe flag or other representative object from camp.
In addition, the final five or six contestants may have the opportunity to compete for a car. The winner of this challenge has never won the game, leading to the concept of a "Survivor car curse".
Every player receives a prize for participating on Survivor depending on how long he or she lasts in the game. In most seasons, the runner-up receives $100,000, and third place wins $85,000. Sonja Christopher, the first player voted off in Survivor: Borneo, received $2,500. The prize was increased for Survivor: All-Stars. The known prizes for Survivor: All-Stars were as follows: 2nd = $250,000; 3rd = $125,000; 4th = $100,000. Tina Wesson, the first player voted off in Survivor: All-Stars, received $25,000. In Survivor: Fiji, the first season with tied runners-up, the two runners-up received US$100,000 each, and Yau-Man Chan received US$60,000 for his 4th place finish. The prizes for other seasons with more than sixteen contestants are unknown.
All players also receive an additional $10,000 for their appearance on the reunion show.
- [quote]Did Cuntchel and Brentard get married yet?
- Sorry I hurt your feelings, R484/Brendon! But you really are retarded.
- Daniele & Dominic got married this month.
- Did Evel walk her down the trailer hallway?
- He is so gay.