The Death of the Gay Porn Star
From Mike Branson to Robert Axel lying on a bed with grandpa Moses. Can you imagine Branson doing that?
The Internet has killed porn "(where producers paying literally anyone $300 to get fucked in a moving bus)".
Link NSFW (obviously)
"Maybe I started to realize it during the spectacular rise and ridiculous fall of Jason Crystal, the gay-for-pay performer who adopted no less than a dozen aliases, at least three hair colors, and appeared on over twenty gay porn websites in less than one year, but if I ever had any doubt, this image (left) of Robert Axel and %E2%80%9CCoach Daddy%E2%80%9D is proof of something that a lot of us have been lamenting (or in my case%E2%80%93denying) since at least the start of this decade: Gay porn stars are dead.
To be sure, I%E2%80%99ve used the term %E2%80%9Cgay porn star%E2%80%9D here in a lot of cases when I shouldn%E2%80%99t have, and I%E2%80%99ll no doubt continue to use it out of habit/laziness. But in some cases, it will be appropriate. There are exceptions. Those performers who have branded themselves and made a name for themselves not because they appeared on eight thousand websites but because of their consistent performances and their devoted fans and their undeniable physical appeal can call themselves stars (e.g., Brent Everett, Francois Sagat, Erik Rhodes); those performers who have anal sex with another man %E2%80%9Cfor the first time%E2%80%9D on an old couch on some set in the Valley can not.
But it%E2%80%99s not the aspiring %E2%80%9Cstar%E2%80%9D who killed the Gay Porn Star. After all, everyone deserves a chance to work and to try to become famous, and there has never been anything wrong with being a newcomer. What did kill the gay porn star? A lot of things.
It%E2%80%99s been the internet (illegal downloads, XTube) and the economy (producers paying literally anyone $300 to get fucked in a moving bus) that have helped the death of the gay porn star along. But at the same time, haven%E2%80%99t we helped, too? We get what we pay for. We keep the kind of porn that relies less on stars and more on niche content in business, don%E2%80%99t we? And at what point did we decide that certain types of men would be acceptable to masturbate to? Did our aesthetic change on its own, or did a collection of amateur porn producers gradually change it for us? Or, were we all just shallow before, masturbating to unrealistic and idealized versions of gay men, and over time we%E2%80%99ve become more accepting of and in turn stimulated by different body types%E2%80%93body types more like our own (which, in turn, makes us narcissists)?
It%E2%80%99s been over saturation. It%E2%80%99s been quantity over quality. By the time a larger, non-amateur studio signs a popular model to an %E2%80%9Cexclusive%E2%80%9D contract, it%E2%80%99s as unremarkable as it is meaningless. For one, we%E2%80%99ve already seem him working for seven, eight, or thirteen other studios. He can now only work for one company, for six months? Big deal. And that%E2%80%99s assuming the contract is even honored or legitimate in the first place, which they often aren%E2%80%99t. Take Axel, for example, who one week was signed as an exclusive to Falcon Studios and the next week was signed as an exclusive to Cocksure Men. While everyone was writing press releases, Axel was simultaneously filming bareback scenes with senior citizens on amateur sites. Oops.
Like Crystal and Axel, a lot of models have realized that they can make a lot of money (a lot of money for someone without formal job training or an education) in a short amount of time by filming for as many companies as they can, as fast as they can, before anyone catches on. In six months, a performer can film 50 scenes for 20 websites and maybe make $25,000, which is fine! There%E2%80%99s nothing wrong with that. But while these lightning round, assembly line style productions are great for well-hung grifters, they%E2%80%99re not going to cultivate any gay porn stars."
- yep, the masculine mystique of ubermanly porn stars like Mike Branson, Ken Ryker, Steve Hammond, and Ryan Idol is no more. Those dudes were megastars because they had the image of being total Alphamales, who were selective in their onscreen partners and didn''t do anything with just anyone. Moreover, they didn''t openly escort or parade around the country doing sex acts for all to see in every town. Matthew Rush ruined his image by prancing around the country being less than masculine,sober, and selective in his actions, to say nothing of his lack of onscreen selectivity.
- The term "Gay Porn Star" is diluted by the internet presence. In the days of Jeff Stryker, Mike Branson, and Ken Ryker gay porn was in the tight grip of half a dozen porn studios. Nowdays every Tom, Dick, and Harry can start his porn website and offer hardcore content to the world where you can see mostly amateurs filming other amateurs to havie sex.\
And r1, some bottoms like Joey Stefano were porn stars as well.
- I think sites like Cam4 also have an effect. It''s free, you have your pick of any guy instantly, you can privately cam with someone or you can make a date to hook up. Plus, you''ll find guys who are pretty hot (though it can be hit or miss some days).
- r2, while Stefano and Kevin Williams were big stars, they definitely didnt have the swoon factor and legendary status that Mike Branson, Ken Ryker, Jeff Stryker, Ryan Idol, Rex Chandler, and Steve Hammond did. The truth is that masculine strict tops were idolized in a way that versatile or bottom performers were not, especially in that era.
- Mike Branson''s appeal was that he was this large, gorgeous man with a big dick who had a strong masculinity.
- Mike Branson, Ken Ryker, Jeff Stryker, Ryan Idol, Rex Chandler, and Steve Hammond,\
Funny they were all straight. Were self-loathing fags were big business even back then?
- They weren''t all straight R6.
- Viva Vintage Pron!
- Hold me, David; I''m scared.
- R1 Uh, I think whatever Matthew Rush did to his body is to blame for his demise! He''s so gross. \
R4 Speak for yourself--I''d eat shit to get inside Kevin Williams. He''s my fantasy man. You have no idea how many orgasms that guy''s movies have given me.
- r6, do you think it''s a coincidence that every one of them (excluding Hammond, I''m not familiar with him) cultivated an image of being straight. I don''t know anything about their personal lives but they were certainly presented to the buying public as straight/gay4pay.
- Oh please, it''s easy! You gotta get a gimmick!
- Does Cody Cummings count?
- It's the pictures that got small.
R4, I swooned over Stefano and Kevin Williams every bit as much as I did the others.
- [quote]From Mike Branson to Robert Axel lying on a bed with grandpa Moses. Can you imagine Branson doing that?
I can imagine him lying on a bed with William Rehnquist. How else do you suppose he got his job on the Supreme Court?
- "Stars' are what ruined porn.
Before porn stars guys would make a handful of movies and go on with their lives, quitting long before overexposure. Then stars began to emerge, first in the gay films, then in the straight and porn became boring. Same people different positions....blah.
I liked it much better when they got hippies off the street to fuck in a motel room.
- So in other words, the image of strict tops-only promulgated by Falcon Studios and HIS in the Eighties had a big effect on some of you, and you imagined the line they sold you about Ryan Idol was true.
Now you're talking about them like Norma Desmond talking about "the Valentinos"!
- And reality TV "stars" have ruined the idea of mainstream entertainment that actually has people with talent versus the reality no-talents.
- Eastern Europe gay porn and membership required gay porn sites expanded (some even may say diluted) the gay porn industry.
Now porn models can call themselves porn stars in their rentboy.com ads, because they have amassed a lot of porn related work in a very short period of time (thanks to so many studios and websites being around that cater to the mainstream, bareback or niche / fetish market).
One's favorite pornstar is another one's reason to fast forward the scene.
- I think amateur porn and bear porn kinda killed the porn 'star'. I mean when any ordinary slob can do a better job fucking on camera, then why bother watching some gorgeous creature just going through the motions half-heartedly.
- I'm glad the so-called era of the porn star is over. And I don't need 5 scenes to rub one out - usually one nice long scene will do it. They finally figured out that this is what horny guys need. I can go to XTube and watch a 20 minute scene and blow a load. I don't need to buy a $50 DVD which, after a few viewings is no longer fresh and new (there are some exceptions of course) and therefore not as boner-inducing.
- Hate long scenes. I fast forward through most of it. I like to see the cum shot within 4 minutes please.
- We had penises then!
- I'm ready for my close-up, Ms. LaRue.
- Paying guys to do porn is like paying squirrels to eat nuts.
- Who's that muscular black dude in bed with Gramps at the link?
- Im younger, I never really got into porn that wasnt amateur. I usually have no idea who porn stars are when they are discussed here. Once you start watch people have real organic sex all other porn just aint as good.
- "Gay-for-pay" is so homophobic. I can't believe gay men with an ounce of respect for themselves would even consider this - yet alone pay money. Even porn addicts - which is who this is directed to. None of these guys are straight. None of them. Their self-delusions is what cause their death. They are mentally ill from it.
- I can't stand the self-loathing homophobia that is prevalent in so much gay porn. The "I've never done this before. I'm straight, mostly" scenario that sets up the scene, not long before the butt fucking.
Why is it necessary to establish that the performer 'isn't really gay' before the sex begins. Who is turned on by this?
- That is exactly right, R32.
- (rolling eyes at R32, who must be the dumbest gay that ever gayed)
- R5, Mike Branson isn't a large man. He's a midget. That's why his above average cock looks so big on him.
- R35 that seems to be the secret to a lot of "big dicks" in porn. And as far as Mike Branson goes, I could never really get turned on by him knowing he's straight. Sorry, but I want to think the guys I'm watching are actually enjoying what they're doing.
- You're right, R34. Faggots need know thier place. He's a faggot, like you, and me, so fuck self-respect.
- He's not straight, R36. You ever think that maybe these guys are "coached" to pretend to "hate it"? They are, and they don't hate it. They love it.
- Now anyone can indulge in watching fetishes, the availability of these barely existed on video back in the old days. Gaping or prolapsed anuses, senior citizens, Asian twink bukkake, ass-to-mouth, inserting feet in asses or double fisting, urine enemas, scat, you name it. All freely available anytime. Maybe people didn't even want to see such things back then, but now their appetite is so bored with condomed muscle-men or Euro twinks that more shocking fare is required for arousal.
- Speak for yourself, r39.
- [quote]Mike Branson isn't a large man. He's a midget.
I met him years ago. He's between 5'6" and 5'8"---not tall, but not miniature.
- [quote]Robert Axel lying on a bed with grandpa Moses
Which bizarre grandpa fetish web site is that horrible pic from? Who could possibly find that nasty fat tiny-dicked old queen sexy?
- R41 is 4'3", always sticking his nose in other people's business.
- [quote] I usually have no idea who porn stars are when they are discussed here.
It's the same reason the goddamn 'talkies' took over. During the silent era, we had faces then.
- I'm clutching my peers in anxiety even as I type!
Such geniuses of the silver screen! No one since has had anywhere near the dramatic subtlety of Jeff "Fuck, YEAH!" Stryker, or the emotional range of a Ken Ryker, or the ability to connect with his sexual partners as did Ryan Idol!
They were giants, I tell you... GIANTS!
- R40, I'm not personally a fan of prolapses or scat, my post was just a notion that came to my head that doesn't seem too far off base.
Sort of like culinary tastes have evolved. Most of us don't open cans of vegetables and boil them til they're gray like hausfraus did in the 30's. We like exciting spicy new tastes. Who would have thought of apple-gooseberry-mangosteen juice in the 50's? To me it seems sort of the same as porn, variety is a natural thing to want. And if it's free, all the better.
- stop talking about gross stuff please
- #47 = Webmaster at Mediapolis, who is a temp and has to work Saturdays.
- A related topic could be "death of the gay porn condom."
In just the past year, both Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher went mostly bareback. Bel Ami is now mostly bareback online. ChaosMen went bareback a few years ago. This tends to be a one-way decision: no porn site today converts from bareback to condoms and survives.
It's not just online subscription based porn: the link below is what comes up when you click "Best Selling" for one of the top online sellers of gay porn DVDs. Nearly all bareback:
- Why have the dudes in porn become less attractive, less cleancut, less mainstream? In the 90's, there were a lot of college jock looking dudes in gay porn like Hal Rockland, but they are rare today. There are so much sleazy-looking, tattooed, and pierced guys who seem to party too much and live subculture reckless lives. Maybe drugs have ruined porn.
- R50, what do you think of Samuel O'Toole? He's hot, clean-cut, sexy...
- Okay, yeah, he has a tat... I forgot about that. I don't think it was there when he started:
- he looks cleaner-cut whith clothes on I guess:
- Good. I am tired of "porn stars" being looked up to as some bizarre sort of role model by gay men.
- All three of these guys are legitimate stars. I think OP is mistaking a cyclical thing for a permanent change. Weren't we told that amateurs killed straight porn, they even made an Oscar winning move about it, but then Jenna Jameson came along. It's all just a question of personality. A Blu Kennedy may be the next superstar now that he is unretired.
- Bad link, R55
- [quote]Why have the dudes in porn become less attractive, less cleancut, less mainstream? In the 90's, there were a lot of college jock looking dudes in gay porn like Hal Rockland, but they are rare today. There are so much sleazy-looking, tattooed, and pierced guys who seem to party too much and live subculture reckless lives. Maybe drugs have ruined porn.
What? You do know there are 1,000 gay porn websites out there, right? If you want wholesome humpy dudes, there are sites for that. FOr example Corbin Fisher - half those guys look sort of like Hal Rockland when he first came on the scene. Muscular, smooth, 21-22, etc. Granted other studios and websites have skeevy over-tattooed bareback drug addicts, but it is definitely not all.
- Sean Cody also has very clean-cut dudes.
Next Door Buddies has a nice mix, imho.
- All this fake talk of 'longing for clean-cut' guys'...
Lets be honest you just want them to be unambiguously white, am i right?
- R59, stop trying to see racism everywhere, even where it is not.
I just don't like tats. Or piercings.
- COdy Cummings is the closest thing we have to a gay porn star.
- r59, actually I prefer black and Latino dudes, especially blatinos. But I like them and all dudes clean-cut, masculine, athletic, and muscular, like Cam Newton and Adam Rodriguez. Very next-door jockish.
- Who is the top star per scene today?
- Cody Cummings is a gay porn star who doesn't have intercourse onscreen with dudes.
- I have a pretty good knowledge of gay porn from the 80s and 90s. I read up on it and am a member at Atkol which is a gay porn forum. Mike Branson was bisexual I'm pretty certain. Yes, I understand he did marry a woman after doing porn, but I'm sure I've read that he's bi. Plus, if you look at his videos, especially THE CHOSEN, he's clearly into the sex. There's acting and then there's acting.
- There hasn't been another gay porn star like Michael Christopher, that's for sure. By the way, I hear he's still alive and lives in Chicago. Fuck yeah!
- Michael Christopher?
- Porn changed when it went almost completely online. Spending money for a DVD meant the guys had to be more over the top spectacular/hung.
Now you can watch well hung next door types - or any type you want - jack off on Cam4 for free.
It democratized it in many ways. It may have taken away some of the low lows…but also the high highs, so to speak.
- Condoms are what killed porn stardom. It was like putting a bag over Joan Crawford's head and asking her to emote. How can you create fantasy with a reminder of potentially lethal disease in the frame? That's why Johnny Farrell, with his astonishingly flawless sphincter dripping semen in Plantin Seed 2, was potentially the greatest star discovery since Garbo.
- Bareback porn depresses the fuck out of me. I'm an eldergay though, so I've seen too many friends die from AIDS to find the fetishisation of risky sex arousing.
- R60 then you must date only Mormons in real life, if you date at all. Tattoos and piercings are what 20-something guys look like these days- especially the type of guys who will do porn. If you're clinging to an out-dated perception of attractiveness, that's your problem, not the porn industry's. You'll have to find a niche fetish site with only non-tattooed guys, and they'll probably all be over 45.
- Do almost all men who appear in gay pornography end up marrying women? It seems that way.
- r70 it's only risky if one of the people has HIV, which you can't know by watching them in a video.
- No, I can't know from watching the video, r73, but it's the possibility that depresses me, as well as the fact these guys are being paid extra to eschew protection in order to satisfy bareback fetishists' entertainment needs.
- Robert Axel is hot but he is a horrible porn actor. He always looks like he's bored and he clearly has a "I can't wait for this to be over so I can be paid," look on his face.
But porn is much better today than before.
- There's no room left for mystique in today's media-saturated world, and that's what the adult 'stars' of yore had. When adult performers are blogging in detail how they prepare to bottom for a gang-bang scene then it leaves little room for your imagination to wonder about them.
- Paddy O'Brian is very hot and masculine
- I ran across Trace Michaels on one of the massage sites, and now I can't get enough of him. Gorgeous face, lips, and dimples, versatile t/b, an all around hot daddy. I would love a session on his table.
- What is Mike Branson's real name?
- [quote]But porn is much better today than before.
How do you figure?
- It's fucking come to this. Hubristic nostalgia about porn star quality.
What. The. Fuck.
- [quote]From Mike Branson to Robert Axel lying on a bed with grandpa Moses. Can you imagine Branson doing that?
Of course. How else do you suppose he made it onto the Supreme Court?
- Paddy O'Brien reminds me of the strict powertops of the 90's, like Ryker and Stryker.
- It's also the performer. Robert Axel looks so DISINTERESTED in what he's doing. He NEVER looks like he's into it.
He clearly is in it only for the money. He isn't gay or doesn't care.
Diesel Washington is another one. He is hot but all his videos are boring as fuck. Or rather he is.
The over exposure issue is another thing. We always had certain porn stars like JT Sloan and Max Grand and Rob Cryston who were in way too many videos, but to their credit those three always did a good job.
- Professional porn bores me to tears. give me amateur, average people doing a little gig
- Amateur porn is beyond dreary and it bores me to tears, give me professional porn anyday, not this poorly-lit unedited crap shot by some delusional dope with a camera phone.
- I like amatuer and professionally made porn as long as the performers are clearly into it.Nothing ruins a scene more than when a performer looks disinterested or bored.
- Robert Axel should have been more selective in his "roles." He could have been a major ubertop with his looks and masculine demeanor. Instead, he has been in every low budget scene with less than attractive partners doing some very sleazy stuff. He really diminished his image by being so open to doing all types of stuff with all types.
- Paddy and Brandon are the closest thing we have today. And the return of Lukas Ridgeston
- So what are the details of Lukas' return?
- [quote]Robert Axel should have been more selective in his "roles." He could have been a major ubertop with his looks and masculine demeanor
He has a smallish dick and loves to bottom. So no.
- In 1995, Robert Axel would have been marketing as total power top exclusive. He definitely has the look and apparent masculinity to have been an icon a couple of decades ago.
- Paddy is the closest thing we have now.
- My only problem with Paddy is his name.
- And his voice.
- Eldergay self-loathing fag thread.
Paddy O'Brien is for old fat gay bears who don't have sex anymore and still fantasizing about the straight high school jock from 40 years ago.
- r96, perhaps but Paddy and the studios are making a lot of money off of that segment of his fans. He seems to get more attention and hype than any other performer out there now.
- R96 Uh.. could you explain further?
And could you explain what is odd or wrong with fantasizing about a straight jock?
- No he doesn't, the studios keep hying him up themselves on their own blogs. Chris Ward, is a typical out dated old gay man who probably hasn't had sex for a decade and he keeps hyping Paddy up on all the blogs his studios own.
They keep hyping up his supposed UK fame, well nobody gives a shit about his lame straight shitty porn whore in the UK.
- r99, judging my the Craigslist ads, internet profiles, Grindr/Jacked profiles, a whole lot of young dudes are looking for the masculine fantasy jock too.
- judging by the Craigslist ads, internet profiles, Grindr/Jacked profiles, a whole lot of young dudes are looking for the masculine fantasy jock too.
- Yes, but these are straight men being paid to have bad sex on film. They are gay jocks who can get a hard on form the thought of gay sex.
- How in the hell did the rumor about Mike Branson going to law school get started? You suppose there is any truth to it? If you google it it's not just here.
- Any truth to the rumor that Mike Branson lived in Northern Virginia?
- Mike Branson's whereabouts are the holy grail of gay porn. The quest many people tried and yet nobody survived to tell the tale.
- [quote]Eldergay self-loathing fag thread
Please, show more of your insecurities. Why don't you?
- Mike Brandson was from North Virginia and did get his degree. It's a common fact.
- Everyone knows Mike Branson put his excellent law school credentials to work which landed him a plumb assignment under Justice Roberts at the US Supreme Court.
- Last I heard of Mike Brandson was from a friend who said he saw him in Indianapolis, about 6 or 7 years ago. He was working as an engineer at a Hydraulics company in Lafayette, married and had two kids and was a regular at events at the Motor Speedway.
He did not welcome any attention from gay men or references to his porn past.
- I heard that Mike Branson was working in Alaska on the pipelines and is known to have midnight romps with a seal or two, but is otherwise sexually ambiguous now.
- R109 is full of shit. J.C. Adams a porn blogger and former director got a small morsel info from Mike Branson himself. All he would say was that he was living in the Southeast.
- [quote]Mike Branson, Ken Ryker, Jeff Stryker, Ryan Idol, Rex Chandler, and Steve Hammond,
Funny they were all straight. Were self-loathing fags were big business even back then?
ROFLMAO. I don't know if it's sweet and innocent that you actually believe that, or just plain moronic.
- Paddy is sort if like Mike Branson, but not as much of the perfect Alpha Male because of his voice
- Sean Cody's Brandon is the new Mike Branson. Paddy is boring trade meat.
- Mike Branson: Be still my heart.
- Brandon at Sean Cody is pretty fucking hot.
- I vastly prefer the non plucked and shaved look of regular guys. If the "stars" would try harder to look like men, I'd invest in them.
- [quote] The over exposure issue is another thing. We always had certain porn stars like JT Sloan and Max Grand and Rob Cryston who were in way too many videos, but to their credit those three always did a good job.
That hasn't changed. Most studios only have a handful of 'stars' in their stables.
Dean Flynn was/is hot as hell to me, but I got bored with Titan movies because he was in EVERY. FUCKING. ONE for a while. Now it's Tony Buff.
Oh, and [R96] sips lukewarm feces from portapotties with a long, pink straw. Bottoms up, toots!
- Branson had the body and the cock, but that face was very apeish.
- [quote]What is Mike Branson's real name?
- No r111, he said he was living in the Midwest and was married.
- r119, he was very goodlooking in the face, very square-jawed masculinity. Goodlooking manly face.
- Straight guys in gay porn are shit, they look like they are so not into it and it just ruins all the excitement in porn. But I guess old self-loathing fags that get off on it don't care, they just want their fucked-up loser fantasy fulfilled, it must be so sad to be a loser.
- r124, there are no straight guys in gay porn. Stop being so gullible, dude.
- like older guys say in the Zak Spears range but I've notice that it seems the longer a performer is in porn the more extreme their sexual interests(at least on film)become. Someone on another thread said Zak got fisted in a video but I've never seen any evidence he did but it wouldn't surprise me since he supposedly got into some kinky stuff on and off screen as he got older.
- In the old days, there was limited gay porn product. There were a few national studios and magazines. So, everyone watched basically the same movies and therefore the same stars. The internet has split the audience into countless segments and submarkets. Therefore, a porn star does not have as much wide distribution as they did before the mid 1990s. Now, they have to compete for the attention of the viewer with countless internet sites. It is harder to break through and rise about the sea of porn.
- We need more strict top Aloha Males
- Gay Porn = twinks and muscle queens
- [quote]We need more strict top Aloha Males
Like this one, R128?
- [quote]No [R111], he said he was living in the Midwest and was married.
Try again shitweasel.
- but 2006 is seven long years ago
- PAGING MIKE BRANSON
This past week I landed a hot scoop when I was able to track down the peerless Mike Branson, the eternal star whose awesomely buffed physique, baseball bat of a cock and chiseled features have earned him a place in the gay porn firmament thanks to a spectacular run of videos for Falcon Studios. He made only nine movies between 1997 and 1999 (MANHANDLERS, THE FRESHMEN, THE CHOSEN, BASIC PLUMBING 2 — they’re all amazing). Then he left and he hasn’t been heard from since. Until now! He’s living “in the southeast,” and that’s all we’re getting on location because he wants to protect his privacy. Mr. Branson took his porn money, put himself through college, earned an engineering degree and he “has no interest in getting in front of the camera again.” He is “completely done with moviemaking” and very happy with how his life turned out after his porno career. As much as I’d love to have Mr. Branson’s many gifts on display in a new porn flick, it’s nice to know he’s happy and living a good life.
- If he earned an engineering degree, then he could have moved to Indiana to work for a hydraulics company around the same time.
- Perhaps, which schools in Virginia offer engineering degrees?
- Both hilarious and sad that people like R36 are so incredibly STUPID to think that Mike Branson, in a scene with other naked men with his ROCK HARD COCK was straight.
- Mike Branson would have been a gay porn star even today. The last person who had the potential to be a big gay porn star was Malachi Marx, but he was smart, he played his part, did his escorting, and got out relatively quickly. That's what gay porn models should do, make as much money as they can in a 2-3 period, and then get out to pursue what they really want to do. If you keep appearing in porn year after year and escorting, then you have no career ambitions and once your popularity declines and your looks fade, you find yourself to be a aging prostitute, with no alternative prospects.
- the upside of all of this...is a gay porn star like DanRiderXXX is no LONG GONE and we thank God for Dan's absence. Dan was the reason guys ended up hating gay porn..the roids, the mean-ness these guys ended up owning from all the roids..may the likes of DanRiderXXX never appear on or off screen ever again
- if Mike Branson attended UVA for Engineering and IF he did...how interesting that he was there at the same time a certain NFL bound defensive end at UVA was there at the same time. The 'rumor' mill on this UVA defensive end about his 'gay' lifestyle...has been endless and now that this UVA defensive end is playing in St Louis for the Rams...it would give any gay guy pause as to whether Mike Branson and this UVA defensive end ever hooked up for sex while attending UVA
- I can just see it...Mike Branson attending UVA and dating Chris Long...with Mike still maintaining his TOP position
- can't be true Mike Branson dating Chris Long if they were both at UVA at the same time for if it was true Chris Long would not be walking around as immature as he seems to be even with his 60 million dollar contract for i seriously doubt Mike Branson would put up with such a mama's boy
- So who is the gay porn star who just received HIV+ test results which resulted in the cancellation of a MEN.COM shoot? It is on GayPornBlog.com and Diesel Washington tweeted about it tonight.
It apparently is creating a panic in the gay porn industry which to be honest shocked me, since I just assumed the vast majority of gay porn participants were already HIV+.
- The reason there aren't gay porn "stars" anymore is
A: It's all been done before and better,
B: It's all available online instantly
C: there's amateur stuff available where we can watch people who really are into what they're doing (whatever their niche, fetish or body-type preference).
Fuck all the boring "gay4pay" arguments pro or con, if a guy's hot, I'll probably watch it, but only if it's free. There's NO ONE attractive enough to pay to watch.
- MEN tests their performers?
- SC Abe and Brandon are very popular
- Alfonso Romeo is superfine
- Is that Barney Rubble in bed with Alex Lawson. Poor Betty. I bet Fred is pissed that his fuck buddy moved on.