- And his hairstyle certainly doesn''t help his head look any smaller.
But it helps when he claims he is taller.
- He''s still hot.
- Seriously, I don''t think I''d notice how short his height is when he''s pounding my derriere.
- You would notice when he fell off the stepladder, r4.
- R5 LMAO!
- Never notice him while watching Hawaii Five-0%0D\
I am too busy watching Alex Olaughlin''s fine ass to notice the midget that is Scott.
- I''ll take him if you bitches don''t want him.
- Joe Gorga''s only 5''6".
- That hairdo is "unfortunate." Anyone who has ever "slicked back" his hair like that knows it takes a pound of hair gel and a can of hairspray to make it stay like that. His hair must be a brick. He must have to crack it with a brush to get the shit out of it every night. And when it is NOT all slicked back like that, since it has no other "style," probably looks like total shit. I imagine his morning "bed head" is heinous. I find his hair distracting! I am always waiting for it to pop out of place or some part of it to do a "boing" when he is running or something. Are there any "hair bumps" or is it symmetrical? That midget''s HAIR takes entirely too much WORK!
- tiny, tiny, tiny
- [quote]tiny, tiny, tiny\
but not where it counts
- Little guys like that are very handy. You can ride them on your cock like a human Fleshjack.
- Your loss. I think he''s hot.
- I watched them film in Waikiki on the sand during my vacation there and he is very very small.%0D\
During the next set-up, he just stood there, by himself while the other stars stepped away and were laughing, talking to us looky loos and getting more make-up applied.%0D\
When the scene commenced, he was still just standing there, the others crowded around and off they went to finsih the scene.%0D\
At cut, the others left and he still just stood there for awhile. Frozen. It was odd. Fun to watch but odd.
Hawaiian Punch Judy
- R15 Weird. Is he stuck up and think he''s better than everyone else? Did he look like an asshole?
- He plays James Franco''s friend in "Sonny".
- I''d do him
- Scott''s butt:
- Finally a well-proportioned "little person" shows up and all you can do is complain. Christ.
The Wobbly Strut of Michael Dunn''s Ghost, Still Trying to Lay Betty Bacall
- R15 Not stuck up, but he looked lost. Maybe even a bit dim witted. Maybe he was a bit "under the weather" that day and didn''t realize the scene was over.%0D\
Or maybe he had cooties that day. But it was just strange. Not one person approached him; unlike the other actors who were gracious and talkative to us tourists.
- That''s because he''s a homo
- I''ll bet he''s on guard all the time because he''s gay.
- Do you think Scott is a top or bottom?
- Bottom. Nice sized meat and shy. There was a story that he and Dawson''s Crack were very, very friendly during "Varsity Blues."
- More gossip please!
- Must have been a bad day for him, Judy- he''s usually very gregarious and likes to be the center of attention. He has a lot of charisma.\
And believe it or not, he styles his own hair and doesn''t use any gel. Just water. Sometimes hairspray for stunt scenes.
- Well, Scott Caan and the Beek were very touchy-feely during the filming of Varsity Blues.
- Sorry, he is such an arrogant douche bag, he ruins everything he is in! He does nothing for me at all!
- So is he a bender or not?
- He's constantly fucking every female groupie in sight. He is SO gay!
- I could care less if he's short - I'd rather have a hot-as-hell short guy than an ugly tall guy.
- Scott appears to be a homosexual, possibly a 'power bottom'.
- Don't think Papa Jimmy would be too happy knowing sonny boy is a fudge packer and a pillow biter.
- there was a scandal involving the father where he had to bail him out of jail after a lovers' quarrel at a gay bar. pappa wasn't pleased
- I've met many short guys with really big dicks. I'd fuck him silly, wrapped up in a ball on his back and make him blow his jizz in his own face.
- Don't believe everything you read here.
- Also, don't believe everything you read in People magazine, US, the Advocate, the Enquirer, the Star, the Post... all lies!
Scott Caan is as straight as a surfboard!
- If you look close on the current Hawaii Five O, especially from the side, you can tell he is going bald and thats why he wears that stupid hairstyle. I dont care if he is bald, 5'5 or what, he is an arrogant little douche when you see him on talk shows. And not really that good of an actor.
- He looks like that ugly little girl who was on One Life to Live.
- Is the Beek gay?
- It's "The Princess Anne" hairstyle!
- who the fuck bumps this shit from a year ago? Caan's press agent?
- Didn't Scott married his boyfriend a few years back?
- That hairstyle has GOT to GO! It's awful.
He looks too tiny on Hawaii 5-0 esp. next to Alex McL. BTW, is Alex packing on some pounds this year...since he got out of rehab?
- Handsome is as handsome does
- Scott is so short that his head probably comes right up to Alex O'Loughlin's, which is very convenient.
- Do you think Scott is a Republican like his dad?
It wouldn't surprise me because Scott seems like a real wimp when it comes to his dad. In any interview with Scott where they ask him about his dad, he always talks like a kid wanting to please his dad whether or not he agrees with him. He needs to get a backbone and do whatever he wants whether his dad approves or not.
- He's b-a-U-tiful.
- I want Steve and Dann-o to hook up in the worst way.
- The internet says Scott is 5'5". That probably means he's more like 5'2" or 5'3".
- Sorry, linky stinky. I'll link to the page of all the bromance pics.
- If he is such a cretin tell us how he has gotten work?
- What type of guys does Scott go for? Does he like butch or femme guys?
- I wonder if he's given his ass to Alex yet.
- [quote]I wonder if he's given his ass to Alex yet.
I highly doubt it. There's no reason to believe Alex is gay.
Scott on the other hand...
- In a lot of their promo pix, Scott must be standing on a box -- he's just a tiny bit shorter than his co-star.
Then there's this semi-candid...
- "I wonder if he's given his ass to Alex yet."
He no longer has an ass. It's flat.
- He's got tiny feet too. That co-star of his - Alex MacLaughlin (?) - has big beautiful manly feet.
- R57 Wow, I didn't realize how short Scott is. He can't be more than 5'4".
Is Scott a top or bottom?
- He's 5' 4" of dynamite, I'd do him!
- Me too. He's short but cute. Love his hairy chest.
- IMDB says he's 5'5" How did he turn out so short? His dad's a nice tall height.
- Caan bump.
- If there's a remake of The Wizzard of Oz, he's perfect for a Munchkin role.
- I am sure Scott is obsessed with his height. Every little guy I know is. The hair style makes him 'feel' taller and believe me he adds the 2 inches of hair to his height measurement - so he really is 5'3" without it. I'll bet he wears heels as well.
- I dig short dudes. I really don't like Scott's hair, though. With that style he comes across as Trump, Jr. - I think he'd look sexy with a buzz cut. I love banging a short bottom. I just lay on my back and watch them ride my cock.
- I love me a spinner.
- [quote]I am sure Scott is obsessed with his height.
You're right about that. He's probably a bit messed up and could have a lot of problems as a result of his shortness.
- [quote]IMDB says he's 5'5" How did he turn out so short?
Maybe he started smoking at age 10 or something. Stunted his growth. At least when you're short, it makes your dick look bigger in comparison. A lot of porn stars are short.
- Never met a short guy who didn't have a complex about his height. The thing is, most tall people don't even really notice you're "short." People always say how tall I am but I never think of them as being shorter than me. As long as you're proportional, you're good to go unless you're only like 4'2" and a dude.
- He's short, tiny, and that does mean he isn't hot. Only short people would deny that. You shrimps aren't hot either, you're pathetic little midgets.
- I like a short, stocky guy. Not TOO short (like 5'2".)
- I'd hit it.
- I bet you would, Alex.
- Has there ever been any rumours about Caan and O'Loughlin hooking up on the set? They seem to get along really well.
- I used to think he was sexy until he lost his ample ass.
- You height obsessors will come back as midgets. Scott is fine and I bet half of him looks better than your 6 feet plus.
- Michelle Borth (Catherine on H50) tweeted:
"actually i know Scott would love for the #McDanno boat to ship, add some real crazy drama to the show:)"
- R79 What does that mean?
- Short, thick guys are so much sexier than tall, slender guys IMO.
- R80, McDanno is the McGarrett/Danno slash pairing from Hawaii 5-0. Scotty apparently ships McDanno.
- R81 = A shorty
- Damn straight I back McDanno. I really want to expand my acting wings by rubbing whiskers with Alex!
- Danny DeVito accepted his lack of height and had a full career. Scott Caan has a difficult time with being short as you can tell from his pouffy hair.
- Short guys have better bodies that photograph better and they age better.
- [quote]Short guys have better bodies that photograph better and they age better.
They age better? Really?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y_PVqIdU6QU/T9g3wVX3YNI/AAAAAAAAPog/KfinaOhQMdQ/s1600/Scott Caan a.jpg
- [quote]They age better? Really?
Too much sun and sea.
- Scotty's show just got renewed. Hopefully they'll give him more shirtless scenes.
- Didn't his dad throw one of his boyfriends off a balcony?
- [quote]Danny DeVito accepted his lack of height and had a full career. Scott Caan has a difficult time with being short as you can tell from his pouffy hair.
- [quote]Scott Caan has a difficult time with being short
I blame his evil old fuck father.
- He's 35 but looks 45. He's aging horribly. His partner Alex O'Loughlin is aging horribly too. I can't believe Alex was only like 30 when the show started.
- He has a big head and little body, like a dwarf.
- [quote]He's 35 but looks 45. He's aging horribly. His partner Alex O'Loughlin is aging horribly too. I can't believe Alex was only like 30 when the show started.
Pretty funny: Scotty's born on August 23rd, 1976. Alex's born on August 24th, 1976.
- Scott and Alex were actually born on the same day, on opposite sides of the international date line.
- He definitely looks old without his makeup on.
- Please post pics of Alex O'Loughlin topping Scott Caan. Thanks in advance!
- He looks horrid at R97.
- No matter how he looks, I have a HUGE soft spot for him. Not sure why.
- His hairiness turns me on big time. Yes, he's known to be short, but he's very sexy.
- It's hard to take him seriously when he's standing next to O'Loughlin.
- Tiny, but hot.
- Does he do anal?
- I think he does Alex
- Scott is hot as fuck. I'd take him any day over Alex, although Alex is packing some mouth watering stuff in his briefs ;) Oh, alright, I'll have them both. Scott's dick we've all seen before from his surfing pics. If Hawaii 5-0 was a better series I might invest in shipping them but unfortunately the show just doesn't do it for me.
- R106 Both are hot, but I'd take Alex.
- They usually try to film Scott Caan so that his tiny stature is not apparent.
- I want the bearded Scott Caan in me, quite deeply.
- Will he ever come out?
- Scott is honest about being short. He says he's 5ft 10inches wearing 5 inch platform oxfords.
- I love how those shorts are riding Scott's hips in R103's pic
- He looks hideous now. And his face looks like it's growing longer.
- Scotty got her girlfriend pregnant.
- Arrogant prick. He ruins every film and tv show he is in!
- Is that a pistol in Scott"s pocket, R103
- I laughed so hard just now comical guys I'm 5'5 (1.65) and fuck it sucks to be short at least I can wear high heels and since I was 20 I am going gray and for that I can use dye but hey whatever i'l take him.
- He was on The Queen Latifah Show this past week and I couldn't get over the image of two closet cases schmoozing with each other.
- I saw that, R118. It was amusing that her other guests that day were Boy George and Sara Gilbert. A grand slam gay episode.
Just Googled for news on Scott, and there's still no stories out there about a baby on the way. He must be pissed at his dad for flapping his gums on the red carpet.
- R114 Wow! I can't fucking believe Scott's having a baby, especially after that whole gay bar thing back in the 90's.
- gay + wants out of Hawaii + needs new show = "have" a baby
- He is rumored to be a huge racist. Like his dad.
- That rumour is positively false, r122.
I think Scott is hot, and I do have a thing for blonde hairy guys.
- What is it with the cast of Hawaii Five-0 and their super-secret private lives? Alex O'Loughlin got married a couple weeks ago with barely any coverage, Grace Park had her weird "personal leave, maybe maternity leave" last year, and now Scott and his baby (maybe gayby?). Do they work overtime to keep their shit out of the press, or are they just off the entertainment news radar because they're based in Honolulu?
- [quote]Do they work overtime to keep their shit out of the press, or are they just off the entertainment news radar because they're based in Honolulu?
With some of the shows that are filmed or have filmed in locations outside of L.A., stuff doesn't come out too much unless someone in the cast does something illegal like Michelle Rodriguez and Cythnia Watros getting busted for DUIs in Honolulu during Lost. Or in other cases, residents of the cities where shows are filmed go the press with gossip. Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill filmed in Wilmington, NC and the locals used to dish all the time to certain entertainment sites because both shows used local college students as extras and some of those extras manage to get close to the stars.
- In case you didn't know "TMZ" stands for "Thirty Mile Zone," i.e., a thirty-mile radius of Hollywood. Anything that happens outside of that zone gets less coverage.
- Do guys reach a certain age and cock just isn't enough for them any more, or was he mislabeled by DL from the start?
- [quote]Do guys reach a certain age and cock just isn't enough for them any more, or was he mislabeled by DL from the start?
Considering the gay bar arrest, I don't think he was mislabeled.
I think it's one more example of why you should never date closeted or bisexual men, because the majority of the time they will settle down with a woman because it's an easier life.
- Well yes, not dating a bi guy is pretty self-evident.
- His dad didn't say his gf was having a baby, just that Scott was having a baby. Maybe Scoot and his partner got a surrogate.
- I would do Scott in a heartbeat.
- He's bringin' da hotness just like his Daddy did at his age.
- [quote]What is it with the cast of Hawaii Five-0 and their super-secret private lives? Alex O'Loughlin got married a couple weeks ago with barely any coverage
O'Laughlin also was just reported to miss the shooting of at least one episode because he's gotten addicted to pain killers he's been taking for shoulder pain.
- I guess Scott is straight after all. He put his penis inside a vagina, ejaculated into it, and created a baby.
- His old man isn't that tall either. I'd rather have a proportionate body like the Caan men and be shorter. I knew a tall guy who's head was so small he was nicknamed 'wood tick.'
- Friend of the family here - he's gay, not bi.
- big things come in small packages. he is very good looking. no reason to argue unless you are Guinness record book tall.
- And even if he has a little weiner or average weiner who gives a shit!? Like any body here is going to be dating him.
- If he's gay then why does he have a girlfriend he is expecting to have a baby with!
- Mmm-mmm! Smell that! Put him in the rim chair!
- It's a girl! (Not the baby -- Scott's partner.)
- Not gay. Boo hoo.
- You idiots. He's gay. Totally gay. Absolutely gay. This one is a no-brainer. His dad told my father-in-law Scott was gay and asked for advice on how to deal with it years ago. Everybody knows. The arrest in the gay bar is an absolute fact. Read the report.
- Hawaii has always been known to be a safe haven for gay closeted stars.
- R143 and the fiancee who is expecting
- Seriously? You are asking that? That must be a joke. BEARD.
- R146 so this woman is getting pregnant to be a BEARD
There are easier ways to make money than be a surrogate.
- Dude, you are seriously deranged or you are just posting inane stuff to piss us all off.
- R143 Well, if what you say is true and he is gay, then he is DEEP in the closet and doing all he can to live a straight life now.
- There's this picture of him as a kid wearing a Madonna T-Shirt (2nd pic from the gallery).
- R150 LOL! No straight kids wore Madonna t-shirts!
- Kacy's mom has tweeted her due date as July 5.
Maybe baby Caan will be a Yankee Doodle dandy!
- I'm so happy for the heteros.
- R153 Exactly what I was thinking. Pathetic how far some people will go to look straight.
- Stop short shaming.
- a lesson for shot guys, how not to dress in an ensemble like this
- Aren't most gays really just bi guys deep down?
- This short guy knows how to dress. Scott should take a page.
- I read that a few years ago, he was secretly married in Massachusetts and that his father refused to attend the wedding.
- His beard is "Kacy Byxbee," which is just one of those names you're surprised isn't preceded by "Supreme Court Justice."
- Not gay.
Maybe he had a fling a long time ago but we can file the this one away as a straight man.
Even if he is gay people have no right to label someone else as what they are. If he identifies as straight and gets married with a family.
Thats what he is.
Stop crying about it.
- Scott Caan is not gay. You can say he is over and over, but that doesn't make him gay. He's just one of those DL fantasies like the other two, which are also completely untrue.
It's nice to have a fantasy and talk about it on a gossip forum. But please, use your heads if you have one. Scott Caan is not gay.
- He is hot as all hell
- [quote]He is hot as all hell
You're standards are VERY low.
- [quote]It's a girl! (Not the baby -- Scott's partner.)
Actually, the baby turned out to be a girl too:
- R166, she's a beard paid for by his embarressed homophobic father James.
- Yeah, Scott just hung around gay bars and got into a fight over a guy at one of them because he's 100% heterosexual!
- Sad that a man pushing 40 is still worried about what daddy thinks.
- I'd say he's more concerned about what network execs think. After a succesful run on Hawaii 5-0, I'm sure Scott is hoping to get on another TV show.
What's sad is delusional fangurls like r162 and r163 stumbling into a gay site to lecture about Scott's heterosexuality.
- It might have been mentioned up-thread, but didn't Scott have a gay surfer's club sticker on his car?
- wow. gotta get that ass
- I know Scott. He's very nice guy who give a lot to charities. He's not as short as you think, I'd say more average height. Also, although very supportive of gays, he is not gay himself, sorry. And I might add, he is well hung.
- Shut up, r173.
- If you knew Scott you'd know he is bisexual and not very nice
- There was a picture of that sticker on Tumblr, R171.
I've heard that from someone else who knew him peripherally.